时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey there, Boyle. How was your weekend? | 嘿 Boyle 周末过得如何 |
[00:02] | Well, actually I got a little sick. | 我生了点小病 |
[00:04] | Oh, really? I’m sorry to hear that, man. | 真的吗 为你难过 |
[00:06] | Yeah, “Bullets over Broadway” Was on TV. | 电视在放<子弹飞越百老汇> |
[00:09] | And I came down with a big ol’ Dianne Wiest infection. | 于是我染上了传说中的Dianne Wiest病 |
[00:24] | Like “Yeast.” | Wiest谐音”真菌感染” |
[00:45] | So I’ll coordinate with the transit cops | 我会跟交警方面协调 |
[00:47] | while you follow up with the DA’s off– | 同时你负责跟进地方检察官 |
[00:51] | Uh, can I help you, Captain Stentley? | 需要帮忙吗 Stentley警监 |
[00:52] | Oh, hey, uh, did you guys | 哦 嘿 你们 |
[00:55] | see a black backpack sitting around anywhere? | 有看到一个黑色背包吗 |
[00:57] | – I did not. – No. | – 我没看到 – 没有 |
[00:58] | Aww, shoot, this is turning out to be a real cluster-biff. | 糟糕 这真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨啊 |
[01:00] | Why? What’s in the backpack? | 怎么了 背包里有什么 |
[01:01] | Uh, just some evidence. | 就一些证据而已 |
[01:02] | Do you guys know a drug dealer named Flaco? | 你们知道一个叫Flaco的毒贩吗 |
[01:04] | Oh, yeah, he’s a big-time supplier, | 知道啊 那个大毒枭 |
[01:06] | consolidated half the territory in Brooklyn. | 统一了布鲁克林一半的地盘 |
[01:08] | Well, the bag belongs to one of his runners, | 那个背包属于他的一个走私贩 |
[01:09] | and it contains, like, a football’s worth of cocaine– | 里面装有 差不多橄榄球大小的可卡因 |
[01:12] | I’m not good with sizes– and a cell phone. | 我对大小没什么概念 还有一个手机 |
[01:14] | And you think that the cell phone might | 你认为那个手机里可能有 |
[01:16] | have intel that could lead us to Flaco. | 能让我们找到Flaco的情报 |
[01:17] | I do now. That’s a great theory! | 多亏你提醒 这个想法真不错 |
[01:20] | Whoa. But the bag is missing, so– | 哇哦 但是背包不见了 所以 |
[01:23] | Hey, how big of a deal is it if I, um, if I never find it? | 如果我永远找不到那个背包的话 事情会有多糟 |
[01:26] | – I’d say it’s a very– – Ah-uh-uh-uh. | – 我觉得会很 – 等一下 |
[01:28] | – Sugarcoat it for me. – Okay, um, no biggie. | – 婉转点说 – 好的 没什么大不了 |
[01:31] | Ahh, that is great news. Thank you so much. | 啊 这真是好消息 非常感谢 |
[01:34] | Hey, if you see something, say something. | 嘿 如果你们看到什么 就说点什么 |
[01:36] | Oh, that is catchy, huh? It’s like, | 这说法真朗朗上口 对吧 |
[01:39] | I just made up a hit song. | 我刚编了一首热门歌曲 |
[01:40] | Nope, very common police expression. | 并没有 很普通的警方措辞 |
[01:42] | *If you see somethin’ Say somethin’* | *如果你们看到什么 就说点什么* |
[01:44] | *come on and party tonight* | *今夜大家一起嗨* |
[01:49] | This is our chance. | 这是我们的好机会 |
[01:50] | If C.J. Can’t find that evidence, he could be fired. | 如果C.J.找不到那个证据 他可能就会被辞退 |
[01:52] | This could be our way back onto the day shift. | 我们有可能因此而调回白班 |
[01:54] | *Come on and party tonight* | *今夜大家一起嗨* |
[01:57] | Wow! It’s actually a really catchy song. | 哇哦 这确实是首朗朗上口的歌 |
[01:59] | There’s nothing to celebrate. | 没什么好庆祝的 |
[02:00] | Captain Stentley is going to find that evidence | Stentley警监会找到那个证据 |
[02:02] | because we’re gonna help him. | 因为我们将会帮助他 |
[02:03] | What? No, this is our chance to undermine him. | 什么 不 这是落井下石的好机会 |
[02:06] | Come on and party tonight | 今夜大家一起嗨 |
[02:07] | Peralta, we’re police officers. | Peralta 我们是警察 |
[02:10] | We have a duty to protect this city. | 我们有保护这座城市的义务 |
[02:13] | We took an oath, a sacred oath. | 我们宣过誓 神圣的誓言 |
[02:16] | What if those drugs end up on the street | 如果因为这些丢失的证据 |
[02:18] | or a dangerous criminal is set free | 导致那些毒品流入市场 |
[02:20] | because of missing evidence? | 或者一个危险的罪犯逍遥法外怎么办 |
[02:23] | Okay, you know, you’re trying to say it’s whatever | 好吧 你懂的 你想说那是内什么 |
[02:26] | because– . | 因为 |
[02:28] | – You’re fumfering. – Of course I’m fumfering. | – 你在胡言乱语 – 我当然是在胡言乱语 |
[02:30] | Fine, we’ll find the bag. Come on and party tonight. | 好吧 我们会找到背包 今夜大家一起嗨 |
[02:32] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[02:33] | Hey, guys, department has a new green initiative. | 大家听着 部门有一项新的减排政策 |
[02:36] | We have to reduce energy usage by 15%. | 我们要减少15%的能源使用 |
[02:39] | That means no more laminating, Santiago. | 这意味着不能再过塑了 Santiago |
[02:41] | Oh, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[02:43] | Not the thing that gives me the most pleasure in life. | 这不是我生命中最让我快乐的事情 |
[02:46] | Interacting with other people, that’s what gets me going. | 和人相处 才是让我最大的乐趣 |
[02:49] | Scully, Hitchcock, lose the chocolate fountain. | Scully Hitchcock 扔掉那个巧克力喷泉 |
[02:51] | What are we supposed to dip our strawberries in? | 那我们的草莓要蘸什么 |
[02:53] | Our nacho cheese fountain? That’s crazy. | 蘸玉米片奶酪喷泉吗 那不可能 |
[02:56] | Unless… | 除非 |
[03:01] | – Sarge, you beautiful bastard. – Get rid of ’em. | – 警长 你丫真是天才 – 给我扔掉 |
[03:05] | And, Gina, you can’t run that space heater 24/7 anymore. | 还有Gina 你不能24小时地开着那个电暖器 |
[03:08] | Space heater? Excuse me, | 电暖器 你再说一遍 |
[03:10] | this is a Fornax Radiant Comfort System, and her name is Jacinta. | 这是天炉牌舒适性辐射加热系统 她叫Jacinta |
[03:15] | Okay, well, Jacinta’s gotta go. | 好的 Jacinta必须离开 |
[03:17] | He didn’t mean that, darling. | 亲爱的 他不是这个意思 |
[03:19] | Seriously, turn off the space heater. | 认真跟你说 关掉这个电暖器 |
[03:20] | – No. – Do it, now. That’s an order. | – 不 – 现在就关 这是命令 |
[03:23] | Yeah, well, you don’t wanna start a battle of the wills with Gina Linetti | 你不会想挑起和Gina Linetti的决斗的 |
[03:26] | because you will emerge from that battle a broken man. | 因为在那之后你会变成一个废人 |
[03:29] | Not to brag, but I was name-checked | 不是自夸 我的名字曾在 |
[03:31] | in my kindergarten teacher’s suicide note. | 我幼儿园老师的自杀遗书中被提到 |
[03:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[03:36] | Any luck finding the missing backpack? | 有找到那个不见的背包吗 |
[03:38] | No, but I did find C.J.’s wallet, badge, and gun | 没 但我在厕纸盒上 |
[03:40] | on top of the toilet paper dispenser. | 发现了C.J.的钱包 警徽和配枪 |
[03:42] | I’m assuming he doesn’t know they’re missing. | 我猜他并不知道自己丢了那些东西 |
[03:44] | Why are you helping this guy, sir? | 你为什么要帮那个家伙 长官 |
[03:45] | He’s the opposite of everything you stand for. | 他和你主张的一切完全相反啊 |
[03:46] | His favorite expression | 他最喜欢说的 |
[03:48] | is “That’s gonna leave a mark.” | 是”那会留下心理创伤的” |
[03:49] | And he doesn’t even use it right. | 而且他说这话的场景完全不对 |
[03:52] | Whoo, that soup is good. That’s gonna leave a mark. | 呜 这汤真好喝 那会留下心理创伤 |
[03:55] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[03:55] | Well, he’s not our best, but I won’t be part of | 他不是我们中最好的 但我不会因为这点 |
[03:58] | any sneaky subterfuge designed to undermine him. | 而设诡计来落井下石 |
[04:00] | You think you’re so great just ’cause you always do what’s good and right. | 就因为你总做又对又好的事就认为自己很棒 |
[04:02] | Well, I’ve got news for you. Ya boring. | 我想对你说 你很无趣 |
[04:05] | You know who else was called “Boring”? | 你知道还有谁被认为”无趣”吗 |
[04:08] | Andreas Marggraf Andreas Marggraf. | |
[04:09] | – And you know what he did? – He discovered zinc, | – 你知道他做了什么吗 – 他发现了锌 |
[04:11] | because you’ve used that one on me before because, | 你以前用这个例子教育过我 因为 |
[04:13] | uh, ya boring. | 你很无趣 |
[04:14] | Well, if I’m so boring, how come I have a lead? | 好吧 如果我这些无趣的话 我怎么会找到线索呢 |
[04:16] | Come take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[04:17] | This is security footage from the day the backpack went missing. | 这是背包丢了那天的监控录像 |
[04:20] | 11 a.m., the bag’s over a chair. | 上午11点 背包在椅子上 |
[04:22] | Now let’s fast forward and see what happened to it. | 我们来快进一下看看发生了什么 |
[04:24] | Wait, that was two hours? Where’s C.J. During all this? | 等下 这有整整两个小时 C.J.跑哪儿去了 |
[04:26] | *You have the right to remain silent* | *你有权保持沉默* |
[04:30] | – *Come on and party tonight.* – *Party tonight* | – *今夜大家一起嗨* – *一起嗨* |
[04:32] | The guy’s got good hooks. I mean, right? | 这一段真的很洗脑 不是吗 |
[04:35] | Wait, who’s this guy? | 等等 这是谁 |
[04:36] | Flaco must’ve sent someone to get the backpack, | Flaco肯定派了人来拿背包 |
[04:38] | and they just waltzed right in and took it out of the precinct. | 他们就这样大摇大摆地进来然后把背包带出警局 |
[04:41] | Oh, C.J. Is in so much trouble. | 哦 C.J.有大麻烦了 |
[04:43] | You think that disapproving glare works on me | 你觉得在我看过这么多次之后 |
[04:45] | after all the times I’ve seen it? | 你的反对瞪眼对我还有用吗 |
[04:46] | Step it up, find something new, ya boring. | 加把劲 发明点新的 你真无趣 |
[04:49] | Ello, me lady. It’s your matey lil’ Charlie Boyle, innit, love? | 这位姑娘泥豪 这是你友好的小Charlie Boyle 对叭亲爱的 |
[04:54] | Ugh, it’s 2:00 a.m., | 现在是凌晨2点 |
[04:55] | and we’re working. How can you be so happy? | 而且我们在上班 你怎么能这么开心 |
[04:57] | Because I figured out the secret of surviving the night shift. | 因为我发现了熬过夜班的秘密 |
[05:00] | You see, this little piggy went to the warehouse. | 这只小猪猪走进来仓库 |
[05:04] | This little piggy went with him. This little piggy was like– | 这只小猪猪跟着进去 这只小猪猪就像 |
[05:06] | Stop, just stop and say whatever you are saying another way. | 停 换一种方式说你要说的 |
[05:10] | I found a 24 hour foot massage parlor, | 我找到了一家24小时足疗店 |
[05:13] | and it’s amazing. | 非常棒 |
[05:14] | It’s the best experience you’ve ever had. | 这是我有过的最棒的经历 |
[05:16] | You’re just like, mmm… | 你就像 |
[05:22] | Ahh, wha? | 啊啊啊 搞毛线 |
[05:24] | Wouldn’t stop making that noise, man. | 你不停发出那种声音 不能怪我 |
[05:26] | Let me take you, let me show you | 让我带你去 给你展示下 |
[05:27] | the greatest and only pleasure of the night shift. | 夜班最棒和唯一的乐趣 |
[05:30] | Pass, I’d rather die than have a stranger touch my bare feet. | 拒绝 我宁愿死也不要陌生人碰我的脚 |
[05:33] | I’m telling you, | 跟你讲呀 |
[05:34] | once they get their strong fingers in your toe gaps, | 只要她们强壮的手指放在你的脚趾之间 |
[05:37] | it’s just mmm… | 那就会是 |
[05:42] | Uh, that’s on me, | 这次是我的锅 |
[05:43] | shouldn’t have had my eyes closed. | 不应该闭眼睛的 |
[05:46] | Hey, C.J., you upset about something, man? | 嘿 C.J. 你在担心什么吗 |
[05:48] | Maybe something in your career? | 担心你的职业生涯 |
[05:50] | Yeah, I told the brass that I lost the bag | 恩 我告诉上层领导我丢了那个包 |
[05:52] | and I screwed up the whole Flaco case, | 我搞砸了整个Flaco的案子 |
[05:55] | and you were wrong, it was a biggie. | 而且你说错了 那是天大的事 |
[05:56] | Yeah, well, you told me to sugarcoat it. | 是的 但你跟我说要婉转点的 |
[05:58] | – And whose fault it that, Jake? – Yours. | – 这是谁的错呢 Jake – 你的 |
[06:00] | – know. – Okay, so what happened? | – 我知道 – 好了 到底发生了什么 |
[06:03] | I mean, they couldn’t have fired you, right? | 他们不可能炒了你 对吧 |
[06:05] | That’d be crazy. I mean, they could, | 那就太疯狂了 我是说 他们有可能 |
[06:07] | for sure, they had every reason to, but did they? | 毫无疑问 他们很有理由这么做 但是他们有吗 |
[06:09] | – Did they fire you? – Worse. | – 他们有没有炒了你 – 更糟 |
[06:11] | – They’re pulling my transfer. – What transfer, what now? | – 他们要撤销我的调职 – 什么调职 你说什么 |
[06:13] | Oh, I’ve just been feeling overwhelmed with this job, | 我只是感觉这工作让我压力山大 |
[06:16] | and I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[06:17] | but I’m a little in over my head. | 有点超出我的能力范围了 |
[06:19] | – Completely unqualified, yeah. – It is so cool that you get me. | – 完全不能胜任 – 你懂我实在是太好了 |
[06:22] | – Yeah. – Anyway, I heard that | – 好吧 – 总之 我听到 |
[06:23] | they were hiring a head administrator at the Police Academy, | 他们要招一个警校的行政首长 |
[06:26] | so I put in for it. | 然后我就去申请了 |
[06:27] | Wait, you wanna train other officers? | 等下 你想训练其他的警察 |
[06:29] | Well, the nine years at the academy were some of the best years of my life. | 在警校的9年是我最开心的日子 |
[06:32] | – That’s a six-month program. – Sure, for a lot of people. | – 那是6个月的训练项目 – 当然 对大多数人来说 |
[06:34] | Anyway, they said that the job was mine, | 无论如何 他们说这工作归我 |
[06:37] | and now they’re pissed, | 但是现在他们气得要命 |
[06:39] | so it looks like I’m stuck here forever. | 看来我不得不永远待在这儿了 |
[06:42] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 这不行 |
[06:44] | All is not lost. We can still fix this. | 一切都还没成定局 还有挽回余地 |
[06:46] | So, sure, maybe you can’t get back the backpack, | 所以你可能找不回那个背包 |
[06:48] | but you could do something even better. | 但是你可以做点更好的事 |
[06:50] | Like, what if you single-handedly | 就像 如果你能单枪匹马 |
[06:53] | figure out who Flaco is and then you take him down. | 找出谁是Flaco 然后亲自抓到他 |
[06:56] | Oh, come on, Jake. | 拜托 Jake |
[06:58] | I’ll just screw it up like I screw up everything else. | 我会一如既往地搞砸这整件事 |
[07:00] | No, you won’t, because I will be there to help you, | 不 你不会的 因为我会帮你 |
[07:02] | but don’t worry, you’ll still get all the credit. | 不过别担心 一切功劳都还是你的 |
[07:04] | Listen to me, C.J., we’re gonna get you the hell out of here. | 听着 C.J. 我们要帮你离开这鬼地方 |
[07:08] | Are you sugarcoating this for me? | 你不是在给我糖衣炮弹吧 |
[07:09] | I most certainly am not. | 我很确定不是 |
[07:10] | Whoo, that’s gonna leave a mark. | 哇哦 这会留下心理创伤的 |
[07:15] | So, Captain, I’ve been thinking about this whole missing backpack thing, | 警监 我在想这整个丢背包事件 |
[07:18] | and what if we find Flaco and take him down? | 不如我们找到Flaco然后抓住他 怎么样 |
[07:22] | Oh, are you trying to solve C.J.’s case behind his back to embarrass him? | 你是想要背着C.J.破了他的案来羞辱他吗 |
[07:25] | No, not at all. In fact, I think C.J. should come along. | 完全不是 事实上 我认为C.J.应该一起来 |
[07:28] | I just realized how important | 我意识到我作为警察的义务 |
[07:30] | my duty as a police officer is to me, you know? | 对我来说是多么的重要 你懂得 |
[07:33] | The sacred oath I took. Your speech really inspired me. | 我宣的神圣的誓言 你的演讲激励了我 |
[07:35] | Well, it was one of my better ones. | 这确实是我较好的演讲之一 |
[07:37] | Felt really good as I was saying it. | 我在说的时候感觉好极了 |
[07:39] | – Yeah. – So what’s the plan, son? | – 对吧 – 计划是什么 小子 |
[07:41] | Well, Dad, we don’t know where Flaco is, | 老爸 我们不知道Flaco在哪里 |
[07:43] | but I have a C.I. who says he’s got an agreement with Marco Severino. | 但是我的线人说他和Marco Severino有个协议 |
[07:46] | So you think we should pose as drug dealers looking for | 所以你打算让咱们扮成正在找新卖家毒贩 |
[07:49] | a new heroin supplier and get Severino | 这样一来Severino |
[07:51] | to hook us up with Flaco. | 就会把我们引见给Flaco |
[07:52] | – And you think C.J. Can handle this mission. – I know he’s inexperienced, | – 你觉得C.J.能完成这个任务 – 他是没什么经验 |
[07:55] | but he’s a creative guy. | 但是他挺有创意的 |
[07:56] | I think he’d be great undercover. | 我觉得他能当个好卧底 |
[07:58] | Okay, muchachos, let’s roll up on these muchachos. | 好嘞 小崽子 咱们一起拿下这些小崽子 |
[08:03] | Great start, and I love your double use of “Muchachos.” | 很棒的开头 我很喜欢你说了两遍”小崽子” |
[08:06] | Hey, it’s C.J., by the way. | 拜托 我可是C.J. |
[08:08] | Oooh, that’s a nice lam job. | 啊呀呀 这膜压得简直精致 |
[08:13] | This one goes on the blog. | 可以收录到博客里 |
[08:16] | Hey, Sarge, what up, bro? | 嘿 警长 最近好吗 |
[08:18] | “What up, bro?” You’re laminating in here, aren’t you? | 还”最近好吗” 你在这儿过塑呢 是不是 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[08:22] | I just love it so much. | 我真的太爱这东西了 |
[08:23] | It’s okay, I’m used to it. No one listens to me. | 好吧 我都习惯了 根本没人听我的 |
[08:27] | – I’m a lousy sergeant. – What? No, don’t say that. | – 我这个警长真差劲 – 什么 可不是 别这么说 |
[08:29] | – Why would you say that? – If I tell you something, | – 怎么这么说自己 – 我告诉你一件事 |
[08:32] | you promise not to tell anyone else? | 你可千万不要告诉别人 |
[08:34] | – Of course. – You know how I took | – 没问题 – 你还记不记得 |
[08:36] | – the lieutenant’s exam last week? – Uh-huh. | – 我上周参加了探长的考核 – 记得 |
[08:38] | I just found out I didn’t pass. | 我刚才知道我没有通过 |
[08:39] | Oh, no, but you shouldn’t feel bad, only like 10% | 不会吧 但你也别太伤心了 |
[08:44] | of people pass on the first try. | 头一次参考的通过率大概只有10% |
[08:45] | I know, and I’m all exhausted | 我知道 还有因为值夜班 |
[08:47] | because of the night shift, plus my bathroom break | 弄得我筋疲力尽 再加上我在考试中途 |
[08:49] | during the test took a little longer than anticipated. | 去厕所的时间比预计的长了一点 |
[08:51] | May I use the restroom, please? | 我能去一下洗手间么 |
[08:54] | Uh-oh, nothing to see here. | 啊啊 没什么可看的 |
[08:57] | Excuse me, I’m sorry. Little desk. | 不好意思 抱歉 小桌子而已 |
[08:59] | That’s why they say “It’s test time, so diaper up.” | 所以大家都说”直面考验 穿上尿布” |
[09:03] | They say that, I’ve never said that. | 他们说的 我可从没说过 |
[09:04] | I’ve never worn a diaper during test. Who would wear | 我从没在考试的时候用过尿不湿 谁会 |
[09:06] | a diaper during a test? That’s ridiculous, I mean– | 在考试的时候穿尿布 简直太夸张了 是吧 |
[09:08] | – Santiago. – Sorry, look, don’t give up | – Santiago – 抱歉 听着 不要放弃 |
[09:11] | on the green initiative. You’re a great sergeant. | 减排政策 你是个优秀的警长 |
[09:14] | – You’ll get everyone on board. – Not Gina. | – 你会带动大家一起参与的 – 除了Gina |
[09:15] | Yes, Gina. You can handle her. You can do this. | 必须包括Gina 你能搞定她 你可以的 |
[09:19] | Sarge, it’s test time. | 警长 直面考验 |
[09:21] | Diaper up. | 穿上尿布 |
[09:24] | Thank you for coming along with me on this manhunt. | 谢谢你能陪我一起搜捕 |
[09:26] | – I needed your help. – No problem, | – 我需要你帮我 – 不用谢 |
[09:27] | – who are we looking for? – He’s a one-armed smuggler | – 我们要找谁 – 一个独臂的男毒贩 |
[09:29] | from the dunes of Tunisia. He goes by the name | 来自突尼斯的沙丘地 大家都叫他 |
[09:32] | – of Senior Riff Raff. – You’re taking me | – 屌丝男士 – 你是要带我去 |
[09:34] | – to that foot massage place. – I am taking you | – 那个做足底的地方 – 我是要 |
[09:36] | to the foot massage place. I made that whole thing up. | 带你去做足底 刚才那些全是我编的 |
[09:38] | – Shocking. – Look, the night shift | – 好惊讶哦 – 听着 上夜班 |
[09:40] | hasn’t been easy on any of us. | 对每个人来说都不容易 |
[09:42] | Let me make it slightly better | 让我来让它变得积极一点 |
[09:43] | by paying a strong-handed woman | 只要付钱给一个手劲儿大的女人 |
[09:45] | to literally milk the stress from your feet. | 她就能像挤奶一样把压力从你的脚底挤出来 |
[09:47] | Just shut up, I’ll do it once. | 求你别说了 我就做这一次 |
[09:49] | – Uhh Yes! – As long as you promise | – 啊 太好了 – 只要你答应我 |
[09:51] | to never ever talk about foot milk again. | 再也别说脚底挤奶的事 |
[09:54] | – Deal, you’re gonna love it. – I guarantee you, I won’t. | – 成交 你会爱上足底的 – 我跟你保证 我不可能 |
[10:01] | All right, that’s Severino’s restaurant. | 好了 那就是Severino的餐厅 |
[10:03] | – My C.I. Says he’s in there. – Whoo, I’m pumped. I’m ready. | – 我的线人说他就在里面 – 哟 我超激动 我准备好了 |
[10:06] | Um, just out of curiosity, how–how scared are you guys? | 啊 我就是有点好奇想问问 你 你们有多害怕 |
[10:09] | – Not at all. How about you? – I’m terrified, | – 完全 不害怕 你呢 – 我魂都要吓没了 |
[10:12] | but, you know, I just keep telling myself, | 但是 我一直告诉我自己 |
[10:13] | worst comes to worst, just start shooting things, you know? | 一旦情况不对 就是掏枪乱射 对吗 |
[10:15] | I think it might be better if you stayed in the van. | 我觉得你最好还是待在车里 |
[10:17] | Wait, are you trying to sideline me? | 等下 你们是要丢下我么 |
[10:18] | – Yes. – Oh, thank God. | – 是啊 – 啊 那太好了 |
[10:20] | But just because you’re | 但是 尽管是待在车里 |
[10:21] | in the van doesn’t mean you’re not an important part of the mission. | 你还是整个任务的重要部分 |
[10:23] | Your job will be | 你的任务就是 |
[10:24] | to keep an eye on the restaurant. | 紧紧盯住餐厅 |
[10:25] | And, if anybody suspicious walks in, you just– | 如果任何可疑的人进去了 你就 |
[10:27] | Run everybody over with the van and then | 开着车轧过所有人 如果有人还在动 |
[10:29] | back up if they’re still moving. | 就倒车再轧一次 |
[10:30] | Don’t try and guess where I’m going with it. | 不要试着接我的话茬 |
[10:31] | You keep an eye on the door. If anyone suspicious walks in, | 你看好餐厅的大门 如果可疑人员走进去 |
[10:33] | – let us know in our ear pieces. – Oh, I could | – 传话到我们的耳机里 – 噢 我可以的 |
[10:36] | do that, absolutely. You know, actually I saw | 没问题 我之前看<艾伦秀>的时候 |
[10:37] | those ear pieces on “Ellen.” One time, Justin Bieber was on, | 见过这种耳机 Justin Bieber上节目的那次 |
[10:40] | and he was supposed to be, like, a security guard, only– | 他要扮演一个保安之类的角色 然后 |
[10:42] | C.J., I’m loving the story, but we gotta go in. | C.J.我超爱你那故事 但是我们要出发了 |
[10:44] | – I’ll finish later. – TBC. | – 我等会再讲 – 再说吧 |
[10:47] | Thanks for hand-laminating, Santiago. | 谢谢你能手工过塑 Santiago |
[10:49] | Of course, if you ask me, saving energy is trending. | 当然啦 要我说 节能才是最时尚的 |
[10:54] | – Oh, Gina, didn’t see you there. – Gina, did you shut off | – 啊 Gina 没看到你 – Gina 你有没有 |
[10:58] | – your space heater yet? – Space heater… | – 关掉你的电暖器 – 电暖器 |
[11:00] | – Doesn’t ring any bells. – Jacinta. | – 不知道你在说什么 – Jacinta |
[11:03] | Oh, no, she’s still going strong. | 啊 没有 她还在辛勤工作 |
[11:04] | I will take that thing away from you by force, if necessary. | 有必要的话 我可是要武力没收那东西了 |
[11:08] | – Well, come and get it. – Seriously? | – 好啊 过来拿啊 – 什么情况 |
[11:12] | – The heater’s under your skirt? – Maybe. You can’t prove that. | – 电暖器在你裙子底下 – 有可能 你又没证据 |
[11:15] | Yeah, I can. There’s a cord running under it, | 我当然有 下面有一堆电线 |
[11:17] | – and I think you may be on fire. – Mm, so? | – 而且我觉得你已经着火了 – 哼 所以呢 |
[11:21] | – What do you mean “So”? – I’m not giving up Jacinta. | – 什么”所以呢” – 我不会丢下Jacinta 的 |
[11:24] | You are on fire, Gina. You do not have the upper hand | 你着火了 Gina 这种情况下 |
[11:28] | – in this situation. – I always have the upper hand. | – 你可不占理 – 我永远都有理 |
[11:32] | Not when there’s flames shooting out of your butt! | 不能是在你屁股都起火的时候 |
[11:34] | Especially when there’s flames shooting out of my butt. | 尤其是在我屁股起火的时候 |
[11:45] | Damn it. | 去你的吧 |
[11:51] | How the hell did I lose that one? | 刚刚那种情况我怎么都能输 |
[11:53] | – Hey, you Severino? – Who wants to know? | – 嘿 你是Severino么 – 你是谁 |
[11:56] | I’m Cal, this is Billy. We used to buy from Rosario, | 我是Cal 他是Billy 我们之前从Rosario那里进货 |
[11:58] | but he got busted by the feds, and we’re looking for | 但是他现在进去了 所以我们在找 |
[12:00] | – a new hookup. – Guys, we got company. | – 新的上家 – 各位 有个情况 |
[12:02] | There’s a lady with a dog, and a man with a ponytail. | 有个女的在遛狗 边上有个梳马尾的男的 |
[12:04] | Another lady with a dog, two dogs back to back, guys. | 又有一个女的在遛狗 两个遛狗的方向相反 |
[12:07] | – Is that fishy? – I knew Rosario. | – 这算可疑么 – 我认识Rosario |
[12:09] | – Seems fishy to me… – So how’s come… | – 我感觉挺可疑的 – 所以为什么 |
[12:11] | – There’s a lot of dogs out– – I never heard of you? | – 狗太多了 – 我从没听说过你 |
[12:12] | Well, you can ask Rosario’s guys about us.They’re right on top of each other. | 你可以跟Rosario的手下打听一下我们 一个狗在另一个身上 |
[12:14] | If you think it’s weird, just cough once for yes, | 如果你们觉得可疑 咳嗽一声 |
[12:16] | – twice for no. – I didn’t come here | – 没事的话咳嗽两声 – 我来这可不是为了 |
[12:18] | to be accused of something. We can buy from somebody else. | 被人瞎怀疑 我们也可以找别人买 |
[12:20] | Jake, I need an answer, why is nobody coughing? | Jake 快回复我 为什么没人咳嗽 |
[12:22] | Oh, Oh, Hold up, I got a right to know | 等等 我必须要确认 |
[12:25] | – who I might be in business with. – I need an answer on | – 我在和谁做生意 – 我需要你们回复一下 |
[12:27] | the dog thing, is it weird? Can somebody cough? | 那个狗的问题 可疑吗 能咳嗽一下吗 |
[12:30] | Whose cough was that? Was that you, Jake? | 那是谁咳嗽的 是你么 Jake |
[12:32] | If it was you, cough twice, if it was somebody else, | 如果是你 再咳两下 如果是别人 |
[12:34] | cough three times. | 咳三下 |
[12:36] | Sorry, bad allergy day, pollen count is off the charts. | 不好意思 有点过敏 今天花粉指数有点超标 |
[12:39] | Pollen count, oh, man, how do you come up with that stuff? | 花粉超标 兄弟 你是怎么想出来的 |
[12:42] | – So what’s your territory? – But that’s why you guys are | – 你们管哪片地方 – 不过这就是为什么你们能在里面 |
[12:44] | – in there, and I’m out here. – We don’t sell on the streets. | – 我就在外面 – 我们不在街上卖 |
[12:45] | We have loyal buyers that come to us. | 老顾客会直接来找我们 |
[12:47] | – On the mic, you know… – And we need quality product, | – 对着麦说话 – 我们要好货 |
[12:48] | – our customers are discerning. – Check one, check two, check, | – 我们的顾客都很识货 – 喂喂 一 二 喂喂 |
[12:50] | – check, DJ C.J. On the mic. – I got a guy that could get | – 喂喂 我是DJ C.J.在喊麦 – 我认识一个人 |
[12:53] | – you the best dope in the city. – You know, I actually did DJ | – 能搞到市里最好的货 – 我之前还真当过DJ |
[12:55] | – my sister’s wedding. – But it ain’t gonna be cheap. | – 在我妹妹的婚礼上 – 但是货可不便宜 |
[12:57] | It did not turn out well. Apparently, there’s such a thing | 当时情况不是太好 |
[12:58] | – as too much Smash Mouth. – I’m sorry, you think we wanna | – Smash Mouth的歌有点太多了 – 不是吧 你觉得我们会 |
[13:00] | – deal with complete strangers? – God, sometimes I look at my | – 从完全不认识的人手里拿货 – 我的天 有时候我看着 |
[13:01] | – sister, and I’m like… – I mean, we gotta | – 我的妹妹 我感觉 – 我是说 我们也得 |
[13:02] | – cover our own asses. – She’s got two kids, | – 考虑考虑自己吧 – 她生了两个孩子 |
[13:03] | – beautiful house, and I’m like… – How do we know | – 住在漂亮的房子里 我就觉得 – 我们怎么知道 |
[13:04] | – this guy’s even legit? – C.J., what have you | – 这人什么来路 – C.J.啊 你这辈子 |
[13:06] | – done with your life? – Shut up! | – 到底做了什么 – 住嘴 |
[13:06] | – Stop talking! – Ahh! | – 别说话了 – 啊 |
[13:07] | – Shut up, now! – Oh, my God. | – 现在就给我住嘴 – 我的天呐 |
[13:09] | Shut up, C.J. | 给我住嘴 C.J. |
[13:10] | Oh, whoa, whoa, what are you, cops? | 噢 我的天 你们是什么人 警察么 |
[13:12] | Yes, obviously we’re cops. Put your hands up. | 是 我们明显是警察 把手举起来 |
[13:14] | Whoa, who said we were cops? We haven’t gotten any | 天呢 谁说我们是警察 我们还没拿到 |
[13:16] | information we needed yet. Jake, you’re blowing it, man. | 任何需要的信息 Jake 你全都搞砸了 |
[13:19] | Stop talking! | 别说话了 |
[13:23] | Crime scene investigators combed every inch | 犯罪现场侦察员已经检查过 |
[13:24] | of Severino’s restaurant, no drugs. | Severino餐厅的每个角落 没发现毒品 |
[13:26] | Well, we can’t hold him much longer, and he’s not talking. | 好吧 我们不能继续拘留他了 他什么都不说 |
[13:28] | The interrogation did not exactly go well. | 审讯进行得一点都不顺利 |
[13:31] | You’re gonna tell us who Flaco is, and you’re | 你要告诉我们谁是Flaco 而且你 |
[13:32] | gonna tell us right now. | 现在就要说 |
[13:33] | Oh, that was crazy. | 啊啊 刚刚好悬啊 |
[13:36] | Well, there’s one bit of good news. | 现在至少有一点好消息 |
[13:38] | The last call on Severino’s phone was to a contact | Severino手机上显示的最后一通电话 |
[13:40] | we believe to be Flaco. We’ve tracked his location | 应该就是打给Flaco的 我们追踪了电话号码的位置 |
[13:42] | to a warehouse by the water. We’re gonna storm the place. | 是在海边的一个仓库 我们要去搜查那里 |
[13:45] | – Great, I’ll go get C.J. – Why? Why are you | – 太好了 我去叫C.J. – 为什么 |
[13:48] | so determined to make him a part of this? | 为什么你非要把他搞进来 |
[13:50] | – No reason. – If you actually cared | – 不为什么 – 如果你真的还记得 |
[13:52] | about your sacred oath, you’d see that he’s | 你的神圣宣誓 你就会明白 |
[13:54] | a risk to the case. | 他绝对会拖这个案子的后腿 |
[13:56] | Oh, my speech didn’t actually inspire you, did it? | 噢 我的那番话没有真的打动你 对吧 |
[14:00] | Ugh, all right, here’s the truth. | 哎 行吧 真相是这样的 |
[14:03] | If we catch Flaco, and C.J. Gets credit for it, | 如果我们能抓到Flaco 而C.J.因此记功 |
[14:05] | he’s gonna transfer out of the Nine-Nine. | 他就会被调出99分局 |
[14:07] | That’s what this is all about? You’re still trying | 就因为这个 你还是想着 |
[14:09] | – to undermine the man? – What? No! | – 怎么对那个人落井下石 – 什么 才不是 |
[14:11] | The opposite, if anything. I want to see him succeed. | 完全相反 我想看他成功 |
[14:13] | – I’m trying to overmine him. – Oh, you know I hate it | – 我是想要对他落井上石 – 你知道我讨厌你 |
[14:16] | – when you make up words, Peralta. – Are you still mad at me | – 胡说造词 Peralta – 你还因为我说 |
[14:17] | – for saying “Snaccident”? – Yes, very. | – “突发食件”生气么 – 当然 非常 |
[14:19] | Please, just let him come along. | 求你了 让他一起来吧 |
[14:20] | – No. – Just so his name | – 不行 – 就只把他的名字 |
[14:21] | – is on the arrest report. – No. | – 写在逮捕报告上 – 不行 |
[14:22] | I’ll put him in a car a block away. | 我让他待在车里 在一条街以外的地方 |
[14:25] | Fine. At least tell me what it was | 好吧 那你至少告诉我 |
[14:28] | about my speech that didn’t work for you. | 我那番话是哪部分没起作用 |
[14:30] | Oh, man, if I had to | 啊 如果一定要 |
[14:32] | boil it down to one thing and really pinpoint it, | 归根究底 找到具体哪里不起作用 |
[14:34] | I guess I would just say it’s, uh, ya boring. | 我觉得可能是因为 啊 你无趣 |
[14:36] | But still let him come? Great. | 他还可以一起来对吧 好的 |
[14:39] | What is all this? | 这都是什么东西 |
[14:40] | Oh, hey, Sarge. I’m growing tropical plants now | 嘿 警长 我在养热带植物 |
[14:43] | in the warmth of my three space heaters. | 就在我这三个电暖器营造的温暖里 |
[14:46] | It’s getting a little hot though, wouldn’t you say? | 不过还是有点热的 不是吗 |
[14:48] | Ugh, oh, yeah. | 哦 好棒 |
[14:49] | Probably also turn on my portable air conditioning unit. | 干脆把我的便携空调也打开吧 |
[14:53] | – Boop. – You’re not gonna beat me, Gina. | 哔哔 – 你不会就这样打败我的 Gina |
[14:55] | This is my last stand. | 我要背水一战了 |
[14:56] | My whole life is last stands. | 我的整个人生都在背水而战 |
[14:59] | Gina, can I talk to you for a second? | Gina 我能和你讲两句话吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah, what’s up? | 好啊 什么事 |
[15:04] | Let me guess, you and Jake are having problems; | 让我猜猜 你和Jake是不是不太顺 |
[15:07] | you want me to teach you how to kiss? | 然后想让我帮你提高吻技 |
[15:08] | – What? No, stop that. – Oh. | – 什么 别闹了 – 这样吗 |
[15:10] | I know how to kiss, I’ve read books. | 我当然会接吻 我读过书的 |
[15:12] | This is about Terry. | 叫你来是说Terry的事情 |
[15:13] | You can’t tell anyone else this, but– | 你不能告诉 其他任何人 可 |
[15:15] | He failed his lieutenant’s exam. | 他没有通过他的中尉测试 |
[15:16] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[15:17] | Let’s just say my little birds | 我的小小鸟们 |
[15:19] | are everywhere collecting whispers. | 散播在各处倾听耳语 |
[15:21] | He left the letter on his desk, and I read it. | 他把信留在桌上 我看到了 |
[15:23] | Okay, but if you know he’s depressed, then why | 好吧 但既然你都知道了他很不开心 |
[15:25] | – are you being so hard on him? – Don’t worry, | – 为什么还要这样难为他呢 – 别担心 |
[15:27] | I got this. Just clear the lane | 我知道怎么办 把道让开 |
[15:29] | – and let Gina do her thing. – What? Ugh. | – 让Gina来 – 什么 天啊 |
[15:34] | Gina? You locked me in. | Gina 你把我锁里面了 |
[15:36] | Going to lunch. | 我去吃午饭了 |
[15:38] | Gina, you know I’m very claustrophobic. | Gina 你知道我有幽闭恐惧症的 |
[15:40] | Everybody ready? Where’s C.J.? | 都准备好了吗 C.J人呢 |
[15:43] | Parked a block away on Winthrop, as promised. | 在一个街区外的车里 跟说好的一样 |
[15:45] | Don’t worry, he’s not going anywhere. | 别担心 他哪也不会去 |
[15:47] | I downloaded an app on his phone that makes | 我在他手机上下载了一个app |
[15:49] | – your words sound like burps. – Smart, really smart. | – 能把人说话的声音变成打嗝 – 机智 十分机智 |
[15:52] | – Yeah. – Here we go, on three, | – 是吧 – 要上了 准备 三 |
[15:53] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[15:56] | – NYPD, on the ground. – On the ground! | – 纽约警局 趴在地上 – 趴到地上 |
[15:59] | – Flaco, run! – That’s Flaco. | – Flaco 快跑 – 去抓Flaco |
[16:06] | It’s locked, go back. | 锁住了 回去 |
[16:18] | – Oh, sorry. – C.J., that’s Flaco. | – 天呐 真抱歉 – C.J 这是Flaco |
[16:21] | – You got him. – Yeah! | – 你抓住他了 – 好耶 |
[16:23] | He’s out cold, how’d you do it? | 他整个晕过去了 你怎么做到的 |
[16:24] | No, no, wait. Let me guess. | 等下 先别说 让我猜猜看 |
[16:26] | You opened your car door into him. | 你打开车门正好撞上他 |
[16:28] | – Yep. – He never saw it coming. | – 没错 – 他根本没注意 |
[16:29] | – Yep. – And neither did you. | – 对头 – 你也没看见 |
[16:30] | It was a total accident; you were getting out | 完全是个意外 你下车是为了 |
[16:32] | – of your car to go pee. – No! | – 去嘘嘘 – 才不是 |
[16:33] | There was a spider in the car, and I panicked. | 车里有个蜘蛛 把人家吓坏了 |
[16:35] | Damn it, how did I not guess that? | 真是的 我怎么就没想到 |
[16:37] | You gotta see this spider. It’s gigantic. | 你得来看看 这蜘蛛老大了 |
[16:39] | Charles, this is amazing. | Charles 这个太爽了 |
[16:42] | I know, when’s the last time you cried like that? | 是吧 你上一次哭成这样是什么时候的事了 |
[16:45] | – Huh? You cried? – Damn right, I did. | – 哈 你还哭了 – 是的 爽哭了 |
[16:46] | Oh, guess we gotta get back to the Nine-Nine. | 唉 我们差不多得回99分局了 |
[16:49] | Let’s not be hasty. Neither of us have any | 不用急啊 咱俩手头都没有 |
[16:52] | open cases right now, so should we tell the ladies | 在办的案子 所以我们要不要叫姑娘们 |
[16:57] | – we’re ready for round two? – Let’s do it, | – 来个第二轮呢 – 来吧 |
[16:59] | you insatiable little minx. I’ll go get ’em. | 你这个要不够的小婊砸 我去叫她们 |
[17:02] | Mmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[17:09] | Charles, this place is a front, | Charles 这里是个窝点 |
[17:11] | – money laundering or something. – We gotta get out | – 在洗钱什么的 – 我们得赶紧 |
[17:13] | of here right now. | 离开这里 |
[17:14] | I just got off the phone | 我刚刚和警局总部 |
[17:14] | with One Police Plaza. They’re thrilled. | 通了电话 他们很高兴 |
[17:17] | Captain Stentley, you got your transfer. | Stentley警监 你能够转职了 |
[17:19] | – Whoo! – I’m not transferring. | – 好耶 – 我不打算走了 |
[17:20] | – What, why? – The whole reason | – 什么 为什么 – 我想要转职的 |
[17:21] | I wanted to transfer in the first place | 根本原因就是 |
[17:23] | is because I didn’t feel like I could do this job, | 我觉得自己胜任不了这个工作 |
[17:25] | but the mission tonight, me taking down Flaco… | 但今晚的任务 我拿下了Flaco |
[17:28] | – More the door than you. – It just showed me | – 其实是车门拿下的 – 让我感到其实 |
[17:30] | that I can do this, and now I feel like | 我是能做到的 而且我现在 |
[17:32] | I really do belong here. | 在这里很有归属感 |
[17:34] | So thank you, guys, for– | 所以 谢谢大伙 你们 |
[17:37] | for making me believe in myself again. | 你们让我再次开始相信自己了 |
[17:38] | – Oh. – Come here. | – 噢 – 过来 |
[17:42] | That’s gonna leave a mark. | 这会留下心灵创伤的 |
[17:43] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[17:45] | Not only are we still stuck on the night shift, | 我们不仅得继续值夜班 |
[17:47] | but now we have to watch C.J. Get a medal. | 现在还要看C.J领奖牌 |
[17:49] | Why are there so many reporters? Even “The Times” Is here. | 为什么会有这么多记者啊 连<时代杂志>都来了 |
[17:52] | Wait, really? Who’d they send? | 等下 真的吗 他们派谁过来的 |
[17:54] | Wilson Palmer Schneier Levine Rogers Tyler Baker Wilson, Palmer, Schneier, Levine, Rogers, Tyler, Baker, | |
[17:58] | Correal Bromwich Robbins Schmidt Correal, Bromwich, Robbins, Schmidt? | |
[18:00] | Stop saying reporters’ names. How do you know so many names? | 别再念名字了 你怎么认识这么多记者的 |
[18:03] | They’re the only real rock stars we have left. | 他们是这个时代仅存的真正巨星 |
[18:04] | – Okay. – Hello, we’re here today | – 好的吧 – 大家好 我们今天在这里 |
[18:06] | to honor Captain Jason Stentley, who single-handedly brought down | 表彰警监Jason Stentley 他独力拿下了 |
[18:09] | a major drug ring. | 一个重大贩毒集团 |
[18:11] | And so it is my pleasure to bestow upon him | 我十分荣幸 能够在此授予他 |
[18:13] | the Medal of Honor. Captain Stentley. | 荣誉勋章 Stentley警监 |
[18:15] | Oh, bestow me, baby. | 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[18:18] | Ahh, wow, | 啊啊 喔哦 |
[18:20] | that’s a lot of people. Uh… | 人可真多啊 那啥 |
[18:23] | Baba Booey, Cornholio. | Baba Booey 玉米超人哦 |
[18:27] | That’s it for my prepared remarks. | 我就准备了这些发言 |
[18:30] | Any questions? | 有人要提问吗 |
[18:31] | Will taking down one drug dealer make | 抓获一名贩毒人员是否会 |
[18:33] | a big difference in the overall level of drugs | 有效改观流入城市的 |
[18:35] | – moving into the city? – No idea, next? | – 毒品规模 – 不知道 下一个 |
[18:37] | What’s your philosophy for dealing with | 你在应对国际毒品供应链时的 |
[18:38] | international narcotic supply chains? | 原则是什么 |
[18:40] | Didn’t understand the question, next. | 听不懂 下一个 |
[18:41] | Why was Flaco targeted for this operation? | 为什么这次会针对Flaco展开行动 |
[18:44] | Okay, there’s a question I can answer. | 这个我倒可以说说看 |
[18:46] | Well, it all started because I lost a huge bag of cocaine, | 一切的起因是 我搞丢了这么大一包可卡因 |
[18:51] | so I totally biffed it, you know, but– | 我真是玩脱了 是吧 不过 |
[18:52] | – Thank you, thank you, Captain. – Oh, oh. | – 谢谢 谢谢你 警监 – 哦 这 |
[18:54] | – That–That is…That’s plenty. – That was a train wreck. | – 差个 差不多就行了 – 真是惨不忍睹啊 |
[18:57] | Yes, he never should have been put in that position. | 是啊 实在不该让他这么做 |
[19:00] | Whoever recommended him for the medal and called | 不知道谁举荐他拿这个奖牌 |
[19:02] | all those reporters really messed up. | 还叫来这么多记者 真是搞砸了 |
[19:05] | – Wait, what are you saying? – Oh, nothing. | – 等会 你说啥 – 没什么 |
[19:08] | It just seems as if C.J. Has been…overmined. | 只是看上去C.J被”落井上石”了 |
[19:12] | – You did this? – I did. | – 是你干的 – 是我 |
[19:13] | – And you used my made-up word. – I hated it, “Overmined.” | – 你还用了我造出来的词 – 我讨厌这个词 “落井上石” |
[19:17] | What have I become? Was this whole thing | 我怎么变成这样了 这么做 |
[19:19] | – even worth it? – It was no snaccident. | – 到底值不值得 – 真是”突发食件” |
[19:24] | So the foot massage place reported $7 million | 足浴店去年报的收入是700万 |
[19:26] | in profit last year. To make that much, | 要赚这么多钱 |
[19:28] | they’d have to massage 100 feet an hour, 24 hours a day, | 他们每小时要按摩100双脚 全天无歇 |
[19:31] | 7 days a week for the entire year. | 没有周末 全年一天都不休息 |
[19:33] | Damn it, we have to shut them down. | 该死 我们得查封这个地方 |
[19:35] | Wait. Let’s not be hasty about this. | 等一下 咱们先别急 |
[19:37] | Let’s think this through. We wanna be smart about this. | 先考虑一遍 我们得先想清楚了 |
[19:39] | Right, I mean, what if we bust them tonight, | 没错 我是说 如果我们今晚抓了他们 |
[19:42] | and then tomorrow I’m chasing a murderer, | 结果明天我在追捕杀人犯的时候 |
[19:44] | and I’m about to get him, and my foot cramps up? | 最后一刻 脚突然抽筋了该怎么办 |
[19:46] | – Due to lack of massaging. – And then the murderer | – 因为缺少按摩 – 然后杀人犯就 |
[19:47] | – gets away. – Know who he kills next? | – 溜之大吉了 – 谁知道他的下一个目标会是谁 |
[19:49] | – The mayor. – Oh, my God, the city | – 可能是市长 – 天呐 这个城市就要失去 |
[19:50] | has no mayor now. – It’s chaos. | – 我们的市长了 – 真是一团糟啊 |
[19:51] | Rioting, looting, panic in the streets. | 暴乱 哄抢 大街上一片恐慌 |
[19:53] | They gotta call in the National Guard, there’s | 然后国民警卫会出动 |
[19:55] | tanks rolling down 5th Avenue, declaring martial law. | 坦克会开到第五大道上 宣布戒严 |
[19:57] | It’s insane. All because we shut down | 真是乱套了 全都因为我们查封了 |
[19:58] | – the foot massage place… – That was doing God’s work. | – 那家足浴店 – 那家神来之手的店啊 |
[20:00] | – What were we thinking. – So it’s agreed: | – 我们在想什么呢 – 所以就这么定了 |
[20:02] | we let them stay open for the sake of the city. | 我们就让这家店开着吧 为了城市的福祉 |
[20:05] | For the sake of the city. | 为了城市的福祉 |
[20:09] | We have to do our stupid jobs, don’t we? | 我们还是得做我们的破工作 不是么 |
[20:10] | Yeah, let me get my stupid gun. | 是啊 让我带上我的破枪 |
[20:13] | NYPD, get down on the comfortable matted floor. | 纽约警局 趴在超爽的席子地上 |
[20:15] | Put your magical hands where we can see them. | 把你们的神来之手举高点 |
[20:16] | You’re under arrest for ruining something perfect. | 你们因为毁掉一桩妙事被捕了 |
[20:18] | And money laundering. | 还有洗钱 |
[20:19] | Yes, money laundering, whatever. | 对 还有洗钱 管他了 |
[20:22] | Gina, I’ve been thinking a lot about how you refuse | Gina 我又仔细想了一下关于 |
[20:24] | – to give up Jacinta. – That’s right. | – 你不肯交出Jacinta的事情 – 没错 |
[20:26] | – She’s never leaving. – I know, which is why | – 她不会走的 – 我知道 所以我才 |
[20:28] | I decided to do the only fair thing. | 决定做一件公正的事情 |
[20:30] | – Space heaters for everyone. – So what? That sounds great. | – 每个人都有一台取暖器 – 然后呢 听着挺好的啊 |
[20:33] | – Everyone. – Whoo-whee, | – 每个人 – 喔哦 耶 |
[20:37] | – it’s toasty in here. – You’re gonna be | – 太热乎了 – 你一整晚上 |
[20:39] | looking at that all night long. | 就好好欣赏这个景致吧 |
[20:41] | Whoop, I think he’s | 老天 他好像要 |
[20:42] | about to eat a hoagie. Is that mayonnaise or sweat? | 吃一个特大三明治了 那上面是蛋黄酱还是他的汗呐 |
[20:46] | Ugh, fine, I give up. You can take Jacinta. | 恶 好吧我认输了 把Jacinta拿走吧 |
[20:48] | Really? And the other two space heaters, too? | 真的吗 和另外两个一起吗 |
[20:50] | All of them, you win. | 都拿走吧 你赢了 |
[20:52] | I win? I won. | 我赢了 我赢了 |
[20:55] | – Amy, I won! – You did it, Sarge. | – Amy 我赢了 – 你做到了 警长 |
[20:57] | You’re gonna get our power usage down. | 你让办公室的能耗降低了 |
[20:59] | I don’t care about that crap. I took down Gina Linetti. | 我才不在乎那种破事呢 我打败了Gina Linetti |
[21:02] | I did the impossible. Terry is back on top. | 我战胜了不可能 Terry重回王座 |
[21:07] | – Diaper up! What! – Ladies and gentlemen, | – 穿上尿布 咋地 – 女士们先生们 |
[21:10] | Captain Jason Stentley has been transferred from active duty | Stentley警监即刻起已经被调离现役 |
[21:13] | effective immediately. Captain Raymond Holt | Raymond Holt警监将会 |
[21:16] | will be taking his place, and, yes, he’s taking | 接替他的职位 以及是的 |
[21:19] | all of us with him. | 他带上了我们所有人一起 |
[21:20] | – You mean – Yes, Amy, we’re back on the day shift! | – 你是说 – 是的 Amy 我们回到白班了 |
[21:23] | Nine-Nine! | 九九分局万岁 |
[21:24] | Nine-Nine! | 九九分局万岁 |
[21:25] | *Come on and party tonight!* | *今夜大家一起嗨* |