时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today | 女士们先生们 今天我们在此集合 |
[00:02] | to answer an age-old question. | 为的是回答那个古老的问题 |
[00:03] | Right, what’s Amy’s deal? She single? | 对 Amy现在什么情况 单身吗 |
[00:06] | No, we’re dating. Come on. | 不啊 我们俩在一起呢 拜托 |
[00:07] | The question is: | 问题是 |
[00:08] | Who here does the best impression | 谁能模仿警监Raymond Holt |
[00:10] | of Captain Raymond Holt? | 模仿得最像 |
[00:11] | You’ll be judged on voice, body language, | 将以声音 肢体语言 |
[00:13] | and overall lack of flair. | 和整体木讷的感觉作为评分标准 |
[00:14] | Everyone will perform the same scenario: | 每个人都将表演相同的场景 |
[00:16] | Captain Holt eating a marshmallow | Holt警监有生以来第一次 |
[00:18] | for the very first time. | 吃棉花糖 |
[00:19] | Let the Holt-off begin! | 现在开始模仿吧 |
[00:22] | What is this glutinous monstrosity before me? | 我眼前这个粘粘的怪物到底是何方妖孽 |
[00:25] | The sugar in this is quite sweet. | 这里面的糖确实挺甜 |
[00:31] | That’s your Holt impression? | 这就是你模仿的Holt |
[00:32] | I can hear him doing that. | 我仿佛能听见他这么叫唤 |
[00:33] | Looks like a sticky pillow. | 看起来像个黏人的小枕头 |
[00:36] | I don’t care for it. Classical music. | 我才不喜欢这玩意 古典音乐 |
[00:39] | What’s going on here? What are you doing? | 这里什么情况 你们在干嘛 |
[00:41] | Captain, hey, nothing, just eating some marshmallows. | 警监 嘿 没什么 就是吃棉花糖而已 |
[00:44] | Care for one? | 要不要尝一个 |
[00:45] | Marshed-mallow. | 棉 花 糖 |
[00:53] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[01:14] | That concludes our briefing. | 会议就到这里 |
[01:15] | And now, on a personal note, | 接下来 是一条个人消息 |
[01:17] | I have some thoughts about Beyonce’s “Lemonade” | 我对Beyonce的新曲 |
[01:19] | – I’d like to share. – Oh, my God, sir, | – 我想跟大家分享一下 – 我的天 长官 |
[01:20] | as much as I want to hear those thoughts, | 虽然我很想听你的看法 |
[01:22] | and it is so, so much, | 真的非常非常想 |
[01:24] | I think we should probably let Amy speak. | 但我认为我们还是得让Amy说几句 |
[01:27] | Oh, Santiago, the floor is yours. | Santiago 你说吧 |
[01:30] | Thank you. Okay, here’s everyone’s itineraries | 谢谢 好 今年在我家过感恩节 |
[01:33] | for Thanksgiving at my place. | 这是你们的行程 |
[01:34] | I know a lot of your families are out of town, | 我知道 你们的家人基本都不在市里 |
[01:36] | and you just want to relax, | 而你们都想好好放松一下 |
[01:37] | but I think we’ll all enjoy ourselves more | 但我认为严格遵守行程规定 |
[01:39] | if we rigidly stick to the schedule. | 我们会玩得更开心 |
[01:40] | Whoa, did you assign us individual bathroom break times? | 就连我们每个人上厕所的时间你都给定好了吗 |
[01:43] | Keep asking questions about it, Sarge, | 警长 你再有意见 |
[01:45] | and your slot is after Scully’s. | 我就把你安排在Scully后面上厕所 |
[01:46] | All right, Santiago, damn. | 好吧 Santiago 算你狠 |
[01:48] | It’s your toilet. | 你的厕所你说了算 |
[01:48] | Sorry, it’s just that my dad is coming into town, | 对不起 只是今年我爸也要来 |
[01:51] | and he can be a little uptight. | 他有一点点神经质 |
[01:53] | Uh-oh, Santiago’s calling someone uptight. | Santiago居然说别人神经质 |
[01:55] | That can’t be good. | 那人真是病得不轻了 |
[01:56] | He’s not crazy. He’s just the kind of guy | 他还没疯 他只不过是那种 |
[01:58] | who arranges the money in his wallet | 会按照序列号给钱包里的 |
[02:00] | according to serial number. | 钞票排序的人 |
[02:01] | Yeah. That kind of guy. | 是 只不过是那种人 |
[02:02] | Boyle, are you set on the turkey? | Boyle 火鸡准备好了吗 |
[02:04] | – This year’s bird will be as moist as… – Nope. | – 今年这只鸡会软腻 – 别这么说 |
[02:06] | – As juicy as… – Nope. | – 多汁 – 也别这么说 |
[02:08] | As wet as you can… | 湿滑到 |
[02:10] | Boyle, just say it’ll be good, man. | Boyle 你只需要说保证美味就行 |
[02:12] | It’ll be good, man. | 保证美味 |
[02:14] | Well, I gotta go start getting ready. | 行 我也要去准备准备了 |
[02:16] | Don’t be late or I’ll slit your throats. | 千万别迟到哟 不然我就割断你们的喉咙 |
[02:19] | You don’t have to fake laugh. We know you mean it. | 你不用假笑 我们知道你是认真的 |
[02:20] | Good. | 那就好 |
[02:23] | So, meeting Amy’s dad for the first time, huh? | 第一次见Amy的爸爸哈 |
[02:27] | – You nervous? – Yeah, a little. | – 你紧张吗 – 嗯 有一点 |
[02:29] | I was talking to Jake. | 我在跟Jake说话 |
[02:30] | No, Sarge, I am not nervous. | 不 警长 我不紧张 |
[02:32] | I’m confident that I’ll make a great first impression | 我有信心能给Victor Santiago先生 |
[02:34] | on Mr. Victor Santiago. | 留下完美的第一印象 |
[02:37] | Why’d you do it with a British accent? | 为什么你要用英式口音说他的名字 |
[02:38] | I felt like doing the Cuban accent | 因为我觉得古巴口音 |
[02:39] | would be a little dicey for me. | 对我来说比较冒险 |
[02:40] | – Very good call. – Yeah. | – 聪明 – 当然 |
[02:41] | My advice: don’t be overconfident. | 我的建议是 别自信过头了 |
[02:43] | The first time I met Kevin’s parents, | 我第一次见Kevin父母的时候 |
[02:44] | I called Brahms’s “Funf Gesange” | 我把勃拉姆斯的”五重奏” |
[02:46] | opus 106 when it is, obviously, opus 104. | 编号104说成了编号106 |
[02:51] | They haven’t spoken to me since. | 从那以后他们再也没跟我说过话 |
[02:52] | Really? Just for that? | 是吗 就因为那个吗 |
[02:54] | Yes…also because they’re huge homophobes | 是的 还因为他们都特别恐同 |
[02:56] | who think that I made Kevin gay with my magic genitalia. | 他们认为是我用我神奇的生殖器让Kevin变成同性恋的 |
[02:59] | That’s super sad, | 这太悲伤了 |
[03:00] | but I do like hearing you say the word “Genitalia.” | 但是我真喜欢听你说”生殖器”这个词 |
[03:02] | Well, I am ready for this. | 我已经做好准备了 |
[03:05] | I pulled a full Amy and researched the crap out of him. | 我用Amy那套 把他从头到尾调查得清清楚楚 |
[03:07] | Made this sweet binder. | 装订成册 |
[03:08] | Just a couple of factoids about Victor: | 里面就是一些关于Victor的事情 |
[03:11] | He’s an ex-cop, 65 years old, | 前任警员 65岁 |
[03:13] | married for 36 years, Cuban, his favorite food | 已婚36年 古巴籍 他最喜欢的食物是 |
[03:16] | Flavor First beefy dog food. | “味一”牌 牛肉味狗粮 |
[03:18] | Wait, no, sorry. | 等等 说错了 |
[03:19] | That’s his dog’s favorite food. | 那是他的狗最喜欢的食物 |
[03:20] | His favorite food is… | 他最喜欢的食物是 |
[03:23] | corn. | 玉米 |
[03:24] | Makes more sense. Dog food’s not in the name. | 这才说得通 名字里没有狗粮两个字 |
[03:26] | I know everything about him. | 我对他了如指掌 |
[03:28] | Therefore I know exactly the type of person I need to be | 所以我知道我该怎么表现 |
[03:30] | in order for him to think I’m good enough for Amy. | 才能让他认为我配得上Amy |
[03:32] | No, Jake, you’re fine. | 用不着 Jake 放轻松啦 |
[03:33] | Just flash him your baby browns, | 用你的人格魅力闪瞎他 |
[03:35] | he’ll love it. Just be yourself. | 他肯定会爱上的 做自己就好 |
[03:36] | Be myself? Charles, I have one day to win over Amy’s dad. | 做我自己 Charles 我只有一天时间赢取Amy爸爸的芳心 |
[03:39] | How long did it take | 我花了多长时间 |
[03:40] | before you guys started liking me? | 你们才开始喜欢上我的 |
[03:41] | – Couple weeks. – Six months. | – 几周 – 半年 |
[03:42] | – Jury’s still out. – See, Charles? | – 还早着呢 – 看见没 Charles |
[03:44] | “Be myself,” What kind of garbage advice is that? | “做自己” 这算是什么垃圾意见 |
[03:46] | I hope you’re not telling Nikolaj that crap. | 但愿你没有跟Nikolaj说这些废话 |
[03:47] | Nikolaj Nikolaj. | |
[03:52] | Okay, we’re running out of time. | 好 我们快没时间了 |
[03:54] | What do you guys like better: | 你们更喜欢哪种 |
[03:55] | classic bishop hat fold or crown fold? | 主教帽式折法 还是皇冠式折法 |
[03:58] | Now, the crown is more showy, | 皇冠式折法更华丽眩目 |
[03:59] | but the bishop hat has a certain dignity. | 但主教帽式折法更高贵典雅 |
[04:02] | I’ll kill myself if it’s not the crown fold. | 皇冠式折法 再问自杀 |
[04:04] | Oh, okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[04:07] | Sometimes you have to pretend to care about napkins | 有时候你要装作很在意餐巾的样子 |
[04:09] | to stop hearing about napkins. | 才能不用再听见餐巾这个词 |
[04:11] | Sorry I’m late, guys. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[04:14] | Had to get my ax sharpened. | 我得把我的斧头磨锋利点 |
[04:15] | Why do you have an ax? Also, nice ax. | 为什么你会有斧头 确实是把好斧头 |
[04:17] | Thank you. It’s for the turkey, | 谢谢夸奖 这是杀火鸡用的 |
[04:19] | so I can chop its head off when it gets here. | 等火鸡来了 我好把它的头给砍了 |
[04:20] | – Chop its head off? – I ordered a live turkey. | – 砍头 – 我订了只活火鸡 |
[04:22] | It’s being delivered. Because you know what they say: | 正在派送当中 因为有句老话说的好 |
[04:25] | The yummiest turkey is the one that just died in your hands. | 现杀的火鸡最好吃 |
[04:28] | Charles, you can’t kill an animal in here. | Charles 你不能在这宰杀动物 |
[04:29] | That’s horrible. It’s disgusting. | 太可怕 太恶心了 |
[04:31] | We won’t let you do it, right, Amy? | 我们绝不允许这类事情发生 对吧Amy |
[04:32] | It’s getting late. Don’t make a mess. | 时候不早了 下手要干净利落 |
[04:34] | Relax. It’s not the first turkey | 放松 我又不是第一次 |
[04:36] | I’ve killed in a friend’s bathtub. | 在朋友的浴缸里杀火鸡了 |
[04:37] | It isn’t? | 居然不止一次 |
[04:38] | And now back to the Lexington Thanksgiving Day Dog Show. | 欢迎回到列克星敦感恩节犬展特辑 |
[04:42] | Oh, look at her. Sloping, clean-cut, | 看看她 毛发干净整洁 |
[04:44] | forequarters, cocksure gait. | 前驱矫健 步伐自信 |
[04:45] | She’s majestic, | 她真是英姿飒爽 |
[04:47] | and she knows it. | 她也知道自己英姿飒爽 |
[04:48] | – Pimento’s here. – Ah, Adrian. | – Pimento来咯 – 啊 Adrian |
[04:52] | So you made it. Happy Thanksgiving. | 你来了啊 感恩节快乐 |
[04:53] | Is it? | 快乐吗 |
[04:54] | Something wrong? | 哪里出问题了吗 |
[04:56] | Feel no pressure to talk about it. | 不要有压力 谈谈吧 |
[04:58] | Brass says I can’t rejoin the force. | Brass说我不能重回警局 |
[04:59] | Some crap about you can’t just disappear from your job | 说了一大堆废话 |
[05:02] | for seven months, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | “作为警务人员不能无故擅离职守七个月”之类的 |
[05:04] | Oh, well, that’s unfortunate. | 好吧 真是不幸 |
[05:05] | I know how much being a cop meant to you. | 我知道当警察对你来说意味着什么 |
[05:07] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道该做什么了 |
[05:08] | I guess I could be a teacher. | 或许我应该当个老师 |
[05:10] | “Sorry, Travis, the answer’s obviously Istanbul.” | “对不起 Travis 很明显答案是 伊斯坦布尔” |
[05:13] | “What did you say to me?” | “你说什么” |
[05:13] | “No, maybe you’re wasting your life.” | “不 你才是在浪费你的人生” |
[05:17] | “Sorry, Principal Ramos, I didn’t see you there.” | “对不起 Ramos校长 我没看见你站在那” |
[05:19] | “Wait, Travis is your son?” | “等等 Travis是你儿子” |
[05:21] | “Hah, well, I guess you’re just gonna have to fire me. “ | “好吧 看样子你只能把我开除了” |
[05:23] | “Fired? Me? How dare you, sir.” | “开除 开除我 你居然敢开除我” |
[05:27] | “We will settle–” See, it just wouldn’t work. | “我们私下解决” 看 我不适合当老师 |
[05:29] | You know, I had a friend | 我之前有个朋友 |
[05:31] | that had to retire from the force. | 从警局退休后 |
[05:32] | He became a private investigator. | 当了一名私家侦探 |
[05:34] | Ooh, PI, huh? I like that. | 私家侦探吗 我喜欢 |
[05:38] | “Hello, Mr. Branville,” | “你好 Branville先生” |
[05:39] | “I found out where your wife’s been going tonight. “ | “我查到了你妻子今晚去了哪里” |
[05:41] | “Have a seat, you’re not gonna like this. “ | “请坐 你不会喜欢这个结果的” |
[05:43] | “She’s cheating on you. “ | “她出轨了” |
[05:45] | “What do you mean you knew that already? “ | “什么叫做你早就知道了” |
[05:46] | “You killed her? “ | “是你杀了她” |
[05:47] | “And are framing me for the murder?” | “然后嫁祸给我” |
[05:49] | “I just left my prints all over the crime scene.” | “我还在犯罪现场四处留下了指纹” |
[05:51] | Oh, you are an evil ge–“ | “你简直就是个邪恶的天” |
[05:53] | This–this I could get on board for. | 这个 这个我干得来 |
[05:55] | Only problem is, | 只有一个问题 |
[05:56] | PI license is like, two grand. | 私家侦探执照得花两千美元 |
[05:58] | I could lend you the money. | 我可以借给你钱 |
[05:59] | Think of it as an investment | 你可以把它当作 |
[06:01] | from someone who believes in you. | 一个信任你的人对你的投资 |
[06:03] | Wow, thanks, Captain. That means every… | 谢谢你 警监 这对我意义重 |
[06:05] | Whoa, hang on, you carry a check book with you? | 慢着 你还随身携带支票簿 |
[06:08] | ‘Course, you never know when you’re gonna need groceries. | 当然了 说不定什么时候得买些杂货呢 |
[06:10] | So cool. | 太酷了 |
[06:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[06:13] | Picking up Amy’s dad at the airport. | 在机场接Amy的老爸呢 |
[06:15] | Ooh, that’s a strong move. | 这一步意义重大啊 |
[06:17] | Have you successfully changed everything | 你有没有如我们的计划一样 |
[06:18] | about yourself as planned? | 成功地从头到脚改变自己 |
[06:19] | Oh, yeah, you wouldn’t recognize me. | 当然了 变得你都认不出我了 |
[06:21] | I’m wearing a sweater, I bought new shoes, | 我穿了件毛衣 买了双新鞋 |
[06:23] | I put something on my face called “Moisturizer.” | 我还在脸上抹了叫做”保湿霜”的东西 |
[06:25] | – It’s amazing. – Did you clean your car? | – 感觉超棒 – 你车洗了没 |
[06:26] | I did, but it didn’t really take, | 洗了 但还是觉得不够好 |
[06:28] | so I just rented a new one, but here’s the best part: | 所以我就租了一辆新的 最给力的是 |
[06:30] | I printed out a sign especially for him using | 我特意为他打印了一张名牌 |
[06:32] | his favorite font, Garamond. | 就用他最爱的字体 加拉蒙体 |
[06:35] | Who has a favorite font? | 谁会有最爱的字体 |
[06:36] | The Santiagos do. All of them. | Santiago一家啊 他们每个人都有 |
[06:38] | Oh, here he comes. Gotta go, bye. | 他来了 得挂电话了 回见 |
[06:40] | Hey, Mr. Santiago. | Santiago先生 您好 |
[06:42] | I am Jake Peralta, Amy’s boyfriend. | 我是Jake Peralta Amy的男朋友 |
[06:44] | Jake, nice to finally meet you. | Jake 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[06:45] | – You too. – Ah, look at that. | – 我也是 – 啊 看啊 |
[06:47] | You’re a Garamond man, huh? | 你也喜欢加拉蒙字体啊 |
[06:48] | Of course, what other font would I use, Cambria? | 当然了 除了它我还能用啥字体 坎布里亚体吗 |
[06:53] | Amy said you were a crack up, but I had no idea. | Amy说你有点神经质 没想到还真是 |
[06:56] | – Oh, it’s working. – What? | – 起作用了 – 什么 |
[06:58] | Excuse me? Shall we? | 没什么 我们走吧 |
[06:59] | – Let me get your bag. – Sure. | – 让我帮你拿包吧 – 好 |
[07:02] | – The two hunks have arrived. – Hi. | – 两大猛男回家啦 – 嗨 |
[07:06] | So glad to have you here, Dad. | 很高兴你来了 爸爸 |
[07:08] | Happy to be here, tiger. | 我也很高兴过来 小老虎 |
[07:10] | How was your flight? | 旅途如何 |
[07:11] | Oh, good, good, you know, I did “The Times” Crossword. | 还不错 我做了<时代周刊>的填字游戏 |
[07:13] | Oh, great puzzle today, right? | 今天的谜题超棒 对吧 |
[07:14] | – Oh, my God, 17 down? – Oh, I know, | – 我的老天 第17条纵列真难 – 我懂 |
[07:16] | – what about 16 across? – What about 34 across? | – 第16条横行怎样 – 那第34条横行呢 |
[07:19] | Oh, what about 45 down? | 第45条纵列怎么样 |
[07:20] | What about 20 across? | 第20条横行绝了 |
[07:23] | – I also did it. – Yeah. | – 我也做出来了 – 是嘛 |
[07:25] | So Jake and I had a great conversation on the way here. | Jake和我在来的路上聊得很开心 |
[07:28] | You didn’t tell me he was so interested in mutual funds. | 你可没告诉我他对共同基金这么感兴趣 |
[07:31] | Yeah, ugh, Amy is so bored of hearing me | Amy神烦我老是在说这个 |
[07:33] | talk about allocation, asset mix, attribution analysis. | 什么分配啊 资产组合啊 归因分析之类 |
[07:37] | These are just terms I throw around all the time. | 这只是一些我经常挂在嘴边的术语 |
[07:38] | In alphabetical order. | 按字母顺序排列吗 |
[07:39] | Well, that’s just how my brain works. | 这就是我大脑的运作方式 |
[07:41] | I mean, how would you list financial terms, | 我的意思是 你怎么能随机地列出 |
[07:43] | in random order? What are you, crazy? | 一串经济术语 疯了吗 |
[07:44] | He’s got a point. I like this guy. | 他说的很有道理 我喜欢这家伙 |
[07:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:48] | Oh! Captain Holt. | Holt警监 |
[07:50] | This is my dad. | 这是我的父亲 |
[07:51] | Captain, heard a lot about you. | 警监您好 久仰大名 |
[07:52] | And I you. | 彼此彼此 |
[07:53] | Do you mind passing me those crab puffs? | 你能把那些蟹饺递给我吗 |
[07:54] | Oh, certainly. There you go. | 好啊 来 给 |
[07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | 不谢 |
[08:00] | That was everything. | 这就是我梦寐以求的一切 |
[08:02] | Yeah, pretty big night: | 是啊 今晚很重要 |
[08:03] | the three most important men in your life under one roof. | 三个你生命中最重要的男人齐聚一堂 |
[08:06] | Well, Will Shorts isn’t here. | 可惜Will Shorts不在这 |
[08:07] | Oh. Burn on Holt…probably. | Holt该气炸了 大概 |
[08:09] | That’s the one you were talking about. | 没错 你说的就是他 |
[08:10] | The Cairn Terrier is intelligent and inquisitive | 这只凯恩梗犬聪明伶俐 好奇心强 |
[08:13] | with a bold personality. | 而且胆大 |
[08:14] | “A bold personality.” | “胆大” |
[08:16] | We know what that’s code for: | 我们都懂其中暗含的意思 |
[08:17] | She is a bitch. | 她就是个小贱人 |
[08:18] | Pimento is back. How’s the dog show going? | Pimento回来了 选狗大赛进展如何 |
[08:21] | Well, it’s not without its drama. | 还是狗血了点 |
[08:23] | Whoever groomed the Irish Setter might want to think about | 任何给那只爱尔兰塞特犬梳毛的人 |
[08:25] | blowing his brains out. | 都会想自杀 |
[08:26] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, how’s that Wire Fox Terrier? | 好吧 那只刚毛猎狐梗呢 |
[08:28] | – Still in the lead? – In the lead? | – 仍然领先吗 – 还想领先 |
[08:30] | – I doubt she even wins her group. – What? | – 我都怀疑她能不能小组出线 – 什么 |
[08:32] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, don’t say that! | 哦不不不不 别这么说啊 |
[08:36] | What? She’s not gonna win? | 啥 她不会赢 |
[08:38] | Ooh, I bet the check you gave me on the Wire Fox Terrier to win. | 我把你给我的支票全押在这只狗身上了 |
[08:42] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:43] | That money was to help you get a PI license. | 那笔钱是帮你拿私人侦探执照的 |
[08:45] | Yeah, but I wanted to pay you back fast. | 是这样 但是我想尽快把钱还给你 |
[08:47] | You made it sound like the terrier was a sure thing. | 而你刚刚说的好像这只梗犬一定会赢的样子 |
[08:49] | You said she was majestic. | 你说她英姿飒爽 |
[08:50] | They’re all majestic. | 他们都英气勃勃 |
[08:52] | This is a nationally-televised dog show. | 这可是全国电视放送的选狗大赛好吗 |
[08:54] | This is the big time. | 这可是动真格的 |
[08:55] | Listen, mister, I didn’t give you that money | 听着 先生 我给你这笔钱 |
[08:57] | so you could throw it away. I want it back. | 不是让你随意挥霍的 我要你把钱还给我 |
[08:58] | We’re gonna pay your bookie a visit. | 我们现在就去找你的赌注登记人 |
[09:00] | – What? – And so help me God, | – 什么 – 老天保佑 |
[09:01] | you better hope I don’t miss the “In memoriam.” | 你最好祈祷我不会错过”悼念”环节 |
[09:03] | If it’s dead dogs you wanna see, | 如果你想看死狗 |
[09:05] | I know where to get my hands on dozens of them. | 我知道哪儿能弄到一大批 |
[09:07] | All right, choo-choo! | 好啦 污污 |
[09:09] | Here comes the veggie train, leaving the station. | 蔬菜火车离开站台 向我们驶来咯 |
[09:11] | Next stop, a healthy body. | 下一站 一个健康的身体 |
[09:13] | Terry has kids. Just carrots for me. | Terry有孩子 我只要胡萝卜就好 |
[09:15] | I don’t eat celery, hate the stuff. | 我不吃芹菜 最讨厌芹菜了 |
[09:17] | Oh, that’s funny. Me too. | 有趣 我也讨厌芹菜 |
[09:18] | Really? Get out of town. | 真的吗 不会吧 |
[09:20] | Even though everybody says… | 尽管每个人都说 |
[09:21] | They’re basically the same thing. | 它们几乎没差 |
[09:24] | I’m gonna go get a refill. Do you want something? | 我要再去倒一杯 你需要什么吗 |
[09:26] | Oh, uh, you know, if they have it, | 如果有的话 |
[09:27] | maybe, like, a dry Riesling? | 就来杯雷司令干白葡萄酒吧 |
[09:29] | – Excellent choice. – Thank you. | – 选得好 – 谢谢 |
[09:32] | They definitely have it. I brought it. | 他们绝对有 因为就是我带来的 |
[09:33] | Wow, you are really pulling this off. | 你真的很讨他欢心呢 |
[09:36] | I know, all this research is actually gonna work. | 没错 所有的调查都很有用 |
[09:39] | Should I prepare for things all the time? | 我每次都该事前做准备吗 |
[09:40] | – Yeah. – Nah, that’s crazy. | – 对 – 算了 那太疯狂了 |
[09:42] | Look, I can’t believe you memorized | 听着 我不敢相信你记住了 |
[09:43] | that whole, huge binder. | 那个巨型活页夹里的所有东西 |
[09:45] | Oh, I didn’t. I brought it with me | 我没有 我随身带着呢 |
[09:46] | and hid it out on the stoop. | 然后藏在外面的门廊下 |
[09:48] | So do you have a favorite watchmaker? | 那你有没有最喜欢的钟表匠 |
[09:49] | I do, but I actually have to run to the bathroom real quick. | 有啊 但是我现在得去上个厕所 |
[09:55] | Watches… | 手表 |
[09:56] | Gotcha. | 找到啦 |
[09:57] | I guess if I had to pick one watch, | 我想如果我不得不选一只手表 |
[09:59] | it would be NOMOS Glashutte. | 它一定是诺莫斯的格拉苏蒂表 |
[10:00] | It’s a German company based in Saxony. | 来自一家位于萨克森的德国公司 |
[10:02] | Speaking of which, I think I just dropped | 说到手表 我好像 |
[10:03] | a bit of a Glashutte in the bano. | 把我的格拉苏蒂落在浴室了 |
[10:05] | Steer clear. | 我先回避一下 |
[10:06] | The only downside is, I’ve told him I have to pee | 唯一的缺陷是 我说了太多次内急 |
[10:08] | so much he thinks I have a UTI. | 搞得他以为我得了尿路感染 |
[10:09] | I wonder if he’s ever had a UTI. | 不知道他有没有得过尿感 |
[10:11] | You know what, I’m gonna sneak outside | 你知道吗 我要偷偷溜出去 |
[10:13] | and get the 411 on the UTI. BRB. | 查查尿感的信息 速归 |
[10:15] | He loves abbreviations. | 他可喜欢缩写了 |
[10:20] | Hey, Jake. You looking for this? | 嘿 Jake 你在找这个吗 |
[10:22] | What? Oh, no. | 搞什么 糟了 |
[10:25] | Boyle, your turkey’s here. | Boyle 你的火鸡到了 |
[10:27] | All right, let’s do this. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[10:30] | Pretty cool, huh? | 超酷的 对吧 |
[10:31] | I feel like Dexter. I think. | 我感觉自己像Dexter 只是感觉 |
[10:33] | I never actually saw the show. | 其实我从没看过这个电视剧 |
[10:35] | Billboard gave me nightmares. | 它的广告牌让我整晚做噩梦 |
[10:36] | Charles, are you crazy? | Charles 你疯了么 |
[10:38] | No, I don’t want to watch a living animal die | 别这样 我不想看着一个活生生的小生命死去 |
[10:41] | and then consume its flesh. | 之后再吃掉它的肉 |
[10:42] | How is this different than eating a turkey | 这和平时吃火鸡有什么区别 |
[10:44] | that’s been killed in a factory? | 只是在工厂里被杀死而已 |
[10:45] | Because I don’t have to see that. | 因为我不用亲眼看着它死去 |
[10:46] | It’s called living in denial, you moron. | 这叫活在自我欺骗中 笨蛋 |
[10:48] | Gina, I know it seems cruel, but it’s a swift death. | Gina 我知道这看起来很残忍 但是就是一瞬间的事 |
[10:51] | One painless chop removes the head. | 刀起头落 都不会觉得疼 |
[10:53] | I mean, that doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来还可以 |
[10:54] | And then its decapitated corpse only flops around | 之后无头尸体在地上扑腾 |
[10:56] | for, like, half an hour. | 也就扑腾个半小时 |
[10:58] | You know what? You won’t be able to | 你知道么 如果我给这家伙起个名字 |
[11:00] | go through with this if I give this little guy a name. | 你就不可能下得去手了 |
[11:02] | He’s now Nikolaj. | 他就叫Nikolaj了 |
[11:04] | That’s my son’s name. | 那是我儿子的名字 |
[11:06] | Go ahead, cut Nikolaj’s throat. | 来啊 割断Nikolaj的喉咙 |
[11:08] | Sorry, Gina, but we need a turkey, | 不好意思 Gina 但是我们真的需要火鸡 |
[11:10] | and you’re the only one complaining. | 而且只有你在抱怨 |
[11:12] | I don’t like it either. It’s not a fair fight. | 我也不喜欢这样 这不公平 |
[11:14] | Give the bird a gun, then see what happens. | 给这鸟配把枪 看看会怎么样 |
[11:16] | Sarge, this must bother you too. | 警长 你肯定也觉得别扭 |
[11:17] | Yeah, but eating a big drumstick on Thanksgiving | 也是 但是感恩节的时候能吃个大鸡腿 |
[11:20] | makes Terry feel like a king. | Terry觉得自己像王者 |
[11:21] | Sorry, but it’s five against two. | 不好意思 这就5比2了 |
[11:23] | Wait, you assume Hitchcock and I want to eat that turkey? | 等下 你直接默认我和Hitchcock会想吃那只火鸡 |
[11:25] | – Yeah…? – Thank you. | – 不然呢 – 谢谢你 |
[11:27] | Charles, do what you need to do. | Charles 做你该做的吧 |
[11:29] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[11:30] | Uh-uh, no, hold up. | 不 等等 |
[11:32] | – Rosa, get the bird. – On it. | – Rosa抓住那只鸟 – 收到 |
[11:34] | I’ll stand here and sacrifice my life to Charles’s bloodlust. | 我要牺牲自己来满足Charles嗜血的欲望 |
[11:38] | I’m not gonna kill you, Gina. | 我不会杀了你的 Gina |
[11:39] | Huh, then you already lost. | 那你已经输了 |
[11:42] | No, where are you going? | 不是吧 你要去哪儿 |
[11:43] | Hey, you can run, but you can’t hide. | 你跑得了一时 你躲不了一世 |
[11:45] | The apartment will run red with the blood of Nikolaj. | 公寓将被Nikolaj的鲜血染红 |
[11:48] | Please stop calling him that. | 别再这么叫它了 |
[11:50] | So, uh, what are you doing out here? | 那什么 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[11:52] | Sneaking a cigarette. I just can’t quit. | 偷偷抽根烟 我就是戒不了 |
[11:55] | But you knew that, didn’t you? Page 136. | 但是你也都知道了 是不是 第136页写着呢 |
[11:57] | What is that strange book you’re holding? | 你拿的什么奇怪的书 |
[12:00] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我从来没见过 |
[12:01] | “Jake Peralta’s Guide to Tricking Amy’s Dad.” | “Jake Peralta拿下Amy爸爸指南” |
[12:04] | What? Who put that there? | 什么 谁放在那儿的 |
[12:05] | Why did I use a title page? | 为啥我还做了个封面 |
[12:06] | Relax, Jake, it’s okay. Actually, I’m quite impressed. | 放轻松 Jake 没事的 说真的 我还挺感动的 |
[12:09] | – You are? – Yeah, you did a ton of research here. | – 真的么 – 是啊 你研究得好深入 |
[12:11] | You made a binder. | 还做了活页夹 |
[12:12] | This is real Santiago stuff. | 绝对有我们Santiago的特色 |
[12:13] | Yeah, I-I guess it is. I even used tabs. | 是啊 我也觉得 我还贴了标签 |
[12:16] | – The good ones. – Yes. | – 好用的那种 – 没错 |
[12:17] | There are good and bad types of tabs. | 标签分好用的和不好用的 |
[12:19] | That’s something we all know. | 我们都知道 |
[12:19] | I can’t believe you did all this. | 真不敢相信你做了这么多 |
[12:21] | You’ve got my family tree, | 你还画了我们家的族谱 |
[12:22] | all of my case files, lot of photos. | 我办过的所有案子的档案 还有很多照片 |
[12:25] | Yes, and might I add, | 是 我还想说 |
[12:26] | your ponytail in the 90s puts Amy’s to shame. | 你九几年留的马尾辫 让Amy的相形见绌 |
[12:28] | They used to call me “The Lion.” | 他们都叫我”狮子” |
[12:30] | Wow, cool nickname. | 好酷的外号 |
[12:31] | They call me “The Barracuda.” | 他们叫我”飞鱼” |
[12:33] | Well, I call me that. I’m hoping it catches on. | 其实目前只有我自己叫 希望能流传开来 |
[12:35] | I was wondering what you thought about one of my cases… | 我想问你对我的一个案子有什么想法 |
[12:38] | First Essex Bank Heist. | 埃克萨斯银行抢劫案 |
[12:39] | Yes, I read that one. | 是 我看了那个案子 |
[12:41] | They got robbed the day before their grand opening. | 他们在开业前一天被盗了 |
[12:43] | I never solved that one. | 我一直没有破案 |
[12:45] | That bothered me for 20 years. | 困扰了我20年 |
[12:46] | But I see that you wrote a note here that says, | 但是我看你在这儿批注说 |
[12:48] | “Contractor did it, comma, so obvious.” | “承包商干的 逗号 太明显了” |
[12:51] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[12:52] | Well, you know us millennials, | 你也知道我们千禧一代 |
[12:54] | we’re always exaggerating. | 说话总是那么夸张 |
[12:55] | But what I think happened there is, | 但是我看这个案子的时候 |
[12:56] | is that I was reading that file, and I noticed | 我注意到 |
[12:58] | that the contractor, Russo, was the, um– | 那个承包商 Russo是 |
[13:00] | – Obvious? – Obvious suspect, but only | – 明显的 – 明显的嫌犯 因为 |
[13:03] | in the sense that he was the only one who could’ve | 他是唯一一个可能做这件事的人 |
[13:04] | possibly done it ’cause he had the blueprint. | 只有他有场地的图纸 |
[13:05] | I talked to Russo. He had an alibi. | 我问过Russo他有不在场证明 |
[13:08] | Of course, of course. | 肯定 肯定 |
[13:09] | But, you know, the name of the company was “Russo and Sons,” | 但是 公司的名字叫”Russo和他的儿子们” |
[13:12] | so…I figure probably, maybe, definitely the sons did it. | 所以 我感觉 很有可能是他的儿子们干的 |
[13:16] | Maybe. Probably. For sure. | 也许 很有可能 肯定就是 |
[13:18] | Sons? Oh, my God, the sons. | 儿子们 天哪 儿子们 |
[13:20] | I think you might be on to something. | 我觉得你很可能是对的 |
[13:22] | – Really? – I don’t know how I missed that. | – 真的吗 – 我怎么会忽略这个线索 |
[13:24] | I bet they still live here in New York. | 我感觉他们肯定还在纽约 |
[13:25] | We should go talk to them right now. | 我们现在要去找他们问话 |
[13:27] | I mean, if that would be okay. | 我是说 如果你觉得可以的话 |
[13:29] | “Okay,” Are you kidding me? | “可以” 别逗了 |
[13:30] | I would love to work a case with you. | 能和你一起办案简直太好了 |
[13:31] | That’s amazing. | 太赞了 |
[13:32] | Looks like The Lion is gonna roar again. | 看来狮子就要觉醒怒吼了 |
[13:35] | And the Barracuda is gonna… | 飞鱼就要 |
[13:37] | What? | 要怎么样 |
[13:41] | Anyway, you get it, let’s go. | 你懂得 咱们走吧 |
[13:44] | Your bookie lives in a college dorm? | 你的赌注登记人住在大学宿舍吗 |
[13:46] | He’s a freshman. They don’t let them | 他是大一新生 |
[13:47] | live off-campus first year. Doi. | 学校不让他们出去住 这还用问 |
[13:50] | Hey, Adrian, come on in. Happy Thanksgiving, man. | 嘿 Adrian 进来吧 感恩节快乐 兄弟 |
[13:53] | Can it, Alan. | 够了 Alan |
[13:54] | Listen, I need the money back, | 听着 我想把钱要回来 |
[13:56] | and I need it back now. | 现在就要 |
[13:57] | Aw, geez, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:58] | I can’t do that. I placed the bet online. | 我不能还给你 我已经在网上下注了 |
[14:00] | It’s not like I can cancel it. | 那是不能取消的 |
[14:01] | You just placed the bet online? | 你刚在网上下了注 |
[14:03] | Yeah. He could’ve done it himself. | 是啊 他自己就能下注 |
[14:04] | It’s really easy. | 非常简单 |
[14:05] | I kept telling him there’s no need for bookies anymore. | 我一直跟他说现在完全不用找登记人了 |
[14:07] | No, no, no, I don’t mess with computers, okay? | 不不不 我才不和电脑搀和 行么 |
[14:09] | Ever since I died of dysentery on the Oregon Trail, I was like, | 自从玩<俄勒冈小道>得了疟疾死了之后 我就觉得 |
[14:12] | no thank you. I’m done with this. | 不用了 我再也不用电脑了 |
[14:14] | Okay, look, the money’s already in the Caribbean. | 好吧 钱已经投到加勒比了 |
[14:16] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我什么都做不了 |
[14:17] | Looks like we’re going to the Caribbean. | 看来我们要去加勒比了 |
[14:23] | You do know we’re not going to the Caribbean, right? | 你知道我们不会去加勒比 对吧 |
[14:25] | I didn’t know that. That is a bummer. | 我不知道 太扫兴了 |
[14:28] | Come on, guys. | 拜托了两位 |
[14:29] | It’s getting late. Open the door. | 已经很晚了 开门吧 |
[14:31] | Not until you promise to let this little turkey | 除非你们能保证这只小火鸡 |
[14:33] | live out the rest of his life with Rosa. | 下半辈子都和Rosa一起生活 |
[14:35] | What? Why can’t it live with you? | 什么 它为什么不能跟你住 |
[14:37] | I’m an ideas man. | 我是负责出主意的 |
[14:38] | All right, that’s it. You’ve left me no choice. | 好吧 够了 是你们逼我的 |
[14:42] | There we go. | 好极了 |
[14:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:45] | Now give us the bird. | 把鸟给我们 |
[14:47] | Gladly. | 没问题 |
[14:48] | Not that bird. | 不是这只 |
[14:50] | Don’t take another step. | 别再往前走了 |
[14:51] | This ends now. | 来个了结吧 |
[14:52] | I am so sorry, girl. | 我很抱歉 妹子 |
[14:54] | Great party, but uh-uh. | 聚会很好 但是不许杀它 |
[14:56] | All right, there it is. | 好极了就是这样 |
[14:57] | Be free, noble bird. | 去寻找自由吧 高尚的鸟 |
[14:59] | Be free, fly away. Fly to freedom. | 自由地飞吧 飞向自由吧 |
[15:02] | Gina, turkeys can’t fly. | Gina 火鸡不会飞 |
[15:05] | Why is he looking at me like that? | 它为什么这么看着我 |
[15:08] | Nobody make any sudden moves. | 所有人都不许动 |
[15:09] | Yeah, and those talons are super sharp, huh? | 好 那两个爪子看起来超级锋利 |
[15:11] | That thing’s a freaking dinosaur. | 那玩意简直特么是只恐龙 |
[15:21] | So, where were you the day the bank was robbed? | 银行被抢那天 你在做什么 |
[15:23] | I don’t understand, Dad. What’s going on? | 我不太明白 爸爸 现在是什么情况 |
[15:25] | – Well, honey, this man… – The Barracuda. | – 亲爱的 这个人 – 飞鱼 |
[15:28] | Wants to talk to me about something that happened | 想问我一些20年前 |
[15:30] | 20 years ago, and as I said to that man– | 发生的事情 就像我跟另一个人说的 |
[15:33] | The Lion. | 狮子 |
[15:34] | 20 years ago, I was in Pittsburgh | 20年前 我在匹兹堡 |
[15:36] | at a softball tournament. | 看垒球联赛 |
[15:38] | Oh, Pittsburgh, interesting. | 匹兹堡 有意思 |
[15:39] | Home of the Bengals. | 猛虎队主场 |
[15:40] | Home of the Steelers. | 是钢人队主场 |
[15:41] | No, this is the home of the stealers. | 这里才是小偷(谐音)的主场 |
[15:43] | I set you up perfectly for that. | 我故意这么坑你的 |
[15:44] | While you were busy establishing an alibi, | 当你努力地制造不在场证明的时候 |
[15:46] | your sons were back in Brooklyn robbing the bank. | 你的儿子回到布鲁克林抢了银行 |
[15:48] | But we were at the softball tournament too. | 但我们也在比赛现场 |
[15:50] | Oh, convenient you say that now when you have no proof. | 现在没证据了你说起来倒是轻松啊 |
[15:52] | Didn’t you guys bring back a trophy? | 你们不是带回来一座奖杯吗 |
[15:53] | A trophy’s not really proof. | 奖杯不能当做证据 |
[15:55] | We also have a framed photograph of the team, | 我们还有一张裱起来的球队合照 |
[15:57] | a videotape of the whole event, 39 eye-witnesses, | 整场活动的录像 和39个目击证人 |
[16:00] | a newspaper article about it, | 一篇新闻报道 |
[16:02] | and security footage from the gas stations | 和加油站的监控录像 |
[16:04] | we stopped at on the way to and from Pittsburgh. | 我们来回匹兹堡都在那里停过 |
[16:06] | Okay, I gotta say, it seems a little weird | 好吧 我不得不说这挺蹊跷的 |
[16:08] | you’re so prepared for these questions. | 你对这些问题的回答如此充分 |
[16:09] | No, it’s not. | 不 一点也不奇怪 |
[16:11] | My brother and I had to gather all that information | 我和兄弟们不得不去收集这些信息 |
[16:13] | 20 years ago when we got accused of | 因为20年前我们就被他 |
[16:14] | the exact same stuff by him. | 指控过一模一样的罪行 |
[16:16] | Say what now? | 你说啥呢现在 |
[16:17] | Captain, you seem upset. | 警监 你貌似很不开心 |
[16:20] | Are you mad at me about something? | 我做了什么惹你生气了吗 |
[16:21] | Yes, obviously. I gave you 2,000 dollars, | 废话 我给了你2000刀 |
[16:23] | and you threw it away. | 就这么打了水漂 |
[16:24] | Ugh, I knew that was it. Stupid, Adrian, stupid! | 我就知道 笨蛋 Adrian你这个笨蛋 |
[16:27] | – And it’s not just the money. – I know, you believed in me. | – 这不仅仅是钱的问题 – 我懂 你选择信任我 |
[16:30] | And I took that belief, and I just dumped all over it. | 我却在你给的信任上四处拉翔 |
[16:33] | Wait, Adrian, an SMS text alert. | 等等Adrian 我收到一条短信通知 |
[16:35] | Just pulled my pants down and squatted all | 我却脱了裤子 直接蹲下 |
[16:38] | Adrian, be quiet. | Adrian 安静点 |
[16:39] | The beagle’s been eliminated. | 那条比格犬被淘汰了 |
[16:40] | Our dog is in the top three! | 我们的狗进前三了 |
[16:47] | Put the dog show on, at once. | 马上给我们转到选狗大赛 |
[16:48] | The game’s on. | 球赛直播呢 |
[16:50] | Put on the dog show, Hank! | 快给我转到选狗大赛 Hank |
[16:52] | It’s in overtime. | 加时赛呢 |
[16:58] | So what was that? You set me up? | 刚刚那算什么 你给我设套吗 |
[17:00] | You already knew they had an alibi. | 你早就知道他们有不在场证据 |
[17:01] | Of course I did. | 我当然知道 |
[17:02] | I guess you must have missed that fact | 我猜你在做那个 |
[17:03] | when you were putting together | 令人无语的垃圾活页夹时 |
[17:04] | your sloppy, lazy, garbage binder. | 一定忽视了这一点 |
[17:06] | What? I thought you loved my binder. | 什么 我以为你喜欢我的活页夹 |
[17:08] | You said I used all the good tabs. | 你还夸我用的是好标签 |
[17:09] | Those tabs weren’t even cascading. | 它们甚至都没有重叠起来 |
[17:11] | Okay. Oh, I see. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[17:13] | I think I know what’s happening here. | 我大概知道这是怎么回事了 |
[17:15] | You’re upset because Amy and I have seen each other’s butts. | 你不开心是因为我和Amy都见过对方的屁股 |
[17:18] | – What? – Oh, God, it wasn’t that. | – 什么 – 天呐 看来不是这个 |
[17:19] | Please forget I said anything about your daughter’s butt. | 就当我没说过任何关于你女儿屁股的话 |
[17:21] | You know why I don’t like you, Jake? | 你知道我为什么不喜欢你吗 |
[17:22] | Cause of my binder, apparently. | 因为我的活页夹 不然呢 |
[17:23] | No. Because of my binder. | 不 是因为我的活页夹 |
[17:27] | What, you think I wouldn’t do my own research, | 怎么 你觉得我就不会做调查 |
[17:29] | find out everything I could | 找出我女儿约会对象的 |
[17:30] | about whoever my daughter is dating? | 所有资料吗 |
[17:32] | Okay, fine, but it’s not like you found anything bad about me. | 好吧 行 但你又没找出我什么缺点 |
[17:35] | I mean, look at this credit score: 100. | 毕竟这个得分板上写着100分 |
[17:37] | – Out of 850. – Oh, no, really? | – 总分是850分 – 啊 不是吧 |
[17:38] | This binder tells the story of a sloppy, disorganized, | 这个活页夹告诉我你是个懒散 缺乏计划性 |
[17:41] | irresponsible individual | 没有责任心的人 |
[17:43] | who’s not allowed within 500 feet of Taylor Swift. | 还被禁止出现在离Taylor Swift500英尺距离内 |
[17:46] | That was a misunderstanding. | 天大的误会啊 |
[17:47] | You’re not good enough for my Amy. | 你配不上我的Amy |
[17:49] | I don’t want my only daughter dating a screw-up. | 我不希望我唯一的女儿和二流子在一起 |
[17:51] | Oh, yeah? Well, I don’t want | 哦是吗 那我还不希望 |
[17:52] | my only girlfriend daughtering a jerk-dad. | 我唯一的女友有个混蛋老爸呢 |
[17:54] | Burn on you. | 谁怕谁啊 |
[17:57] | It’s Amy. | 是Amy的电话 |
[17:58] | Can I answer it? Am I good enough | 我可以接吗 我够不够资格 |
[17:59] | to have a conversation with her? | 和你女儿通电话啊 |
[18:01] | Honestly, no. | 讲真吗 没资格 |
[18:02] | Well, I don’t care. I’m doing it anyway. | 反正我不在乎 我照样要接 |
[18:04] | Hello, lover. How’s that butt? | 亲爱的 屁股怎么样啊 |
[18:06] | What? Are you with my dad? | 什么 你和我爸在一起吗 |
[18:08] | I sure am, and you’re on speaker phone. | 当然啊 我还开了扬声器 |
[18:10] | So feel free to tell me all about your sexuality | 所以你可以尽情的描述一下你的性生活 |
[18:14] | and the intercourse we might have together, getting it in. | 还有我们很可能要发生的性关系 来吧 |
[18:18] | I was just calling to tell you there’s a turkey | 我打电话来想告诉你我家里 |
[18:20] | loose in the apartment, but somehow that’s not | 有一只失控的火鸡 但没想到 |
[18:21] | the weirdest part of this phone call. | 这还不算这通电话最奇怪的部分 |
[18:25] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[18:25] | Oh, nothing. Just had a real eye-opening | 没什么 只是和你父亲有一段令人 |
[18:27] | conversation with your dad. | 大开眼界的对话而已 |
[18:29] | I wanted his approval, but he says | 我想得到他的赞成 但他却说 |
[18:30] | I’ll never be good enough for you. | 我永远都配不上你 |
[18:31] | – What the hell? – I know, right? | – 什么 – 我知道 怎么可能啊 |
[18:33] | – Tell him he’s wrong. – No, I’m upset with you. | – 快说是他错了 – 不 我是生你的气 |
[18:35] | That’s right, go get ’em, tiger. | 说得好 这才是我的小老虎 |
[18:37] | I’m also upset with you. What is this, 1950? | 我也生你的气 这是什么年代了 1950年吗 |
[18:40] | I can’t date someone unless I have my father’s approval? | 我和谁约会还要我爸的许可吗 |
[18:42] | – Oh, obviously you can– – You guys act like this is | – 当然你可以 – 你们搞的好像 |
[18:45] | your decision to make, like, the woman doesn’t even exist | 这是你们的决定一样 难道这个方程里 |
[18:48] | in this equation. Well, this woman | 没有女人的存在吗 这个女人 |
[18:49] | – Wait, Amy, shut up. – Excuse me? | – 等等 Amy你能先闭嘴吗 – 你说什么 |
[18:51] | I mean, I’m so sorry, you were making a totally | 对不起 你关于性别平等的这番话 |
[18:53] | valid point about gender equality, but I just thought | 说的非常有理有据 但我忽然想起来 |
[18:55] | of something really important so I’m gonna hang up on you, okay? | 一件非常重要的事 所以我要挂电话了 好吗 |
[18:57] | Love you, bye. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[18:58] | It wasn’t Russo or his sons. | 不是Russo或他的儿子干的 |
[19:00] | It was the daughter! | 是他的女儿 |
[19:04] | All right, someone’s gotta go out there | 好了 必须有人出去 |
[19:06] | and kill that feathery bastard. | 杀了那长满羽毛的畜生 |
[19:08] | Rosa, you’re always looking for an excuse to behead something. | Rosa 你一直想找机会体验一下斩首 |
[19:10] | Don’t look at me. | 别指望我 |
[19:11] | Terry wastes all that time building muscles, | Terry浪费那么多时间练肌肉 |
[19:13] | – make him do it. – Oh, come on, you all know | – 让他去做 – 拜托 你们都知道 |
[19:15] | these are just for show. Gina’s the one who set him free. | 这些中看不中用 是Gina放它出来的 |
[19:18] | How was I supposed to know there’d be consequences | 我怎么可能知道我的行为 |
[19:20] | – for my actions? – Enough. | – 会导致后果 – 够了 |
[19:22] | I started this. | 这事因我而起 |
[19:24] | I’m gonna end it. | 也将由我而终 |
[19:34] | It’s turkey time. | 杀火鸡时间到了 |
[19:40] | This is it, the final lap. | 成败在此一举 最后一圈 |
[19:42] | Bichon Frise dismissed. | 卷毛比熊 出局 |
[19:44] | We’re the top two, just us and that stupid | 最后决赛了 只剩我们和那只 |
[19:46] | freaking schnauzer. | 智商负数的的雪纳瑞 |
[19:48] | Come on, Wire Fox Terrier. Come on, baby. | 加油 刚毛猎狐梗 加油宝贝 |
[19:50] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. The judge has made his decision. | 别说话 评委做出最终决定了 |
[19:53] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:54] | Hold my hand, Captain. Hold my hand. | 握紧我的手 警监 握紧了 |
[19:56] | And Best in Show goes to the Wire Fox Terrier. | 最佳表演奖属于 刚毛猎狐梗 |
[20:03] | I’m gonna live forever! | 我要长生不老了 |
[20:08] | Charles? It’s been quiet for a while. | Charles 外面安静好一阵子了 |
[20:12] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[20:14] | I was gonna chop the heck out of this bastard, | 我本来要把这畜生剁成泥的 |
[20:16] | but then he looked me in the eye, | 但当它看着我的眼睛时 |
[20:19] | and I realized that nature is beautiful. | 我意识到大自然是美丽的 |
[20:22] | He scratched you up real bad, didn’t he? | 它把你抓的够惨的吧 |
[20:24] | Yep, he got me good. | 是的 伤得不轻 |
[20:27] | It’s okay. Once I started | 没事了 我开始喂它奶酪后 |
[20:28] | giving him gouda, he showed me mercy. | 它就温顺下来 |
[20:31] | So we’re not eating the turkey then? | 所以我们不吃火鸡了吗 |
[20:32] | Obviously not. | 当然不吃了 |
[20:33] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[20:35] | Guess who just solved a 20-year-old unsolvable case? | 猜猜谁刚破获了20年前的悬案 |
[20:38] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[20:39] | You guys figured out who pulled the First Essex Bank job? | 你们终于找出银行抢劫案是谁干的了 |
[20:41] | Yep. We realized | 对 我们意识到 |
[20:43] | we never checked the daughter’s alibi. | 没人查过老板女儿的不在场证明 |
[20:45] | She wasn’t at the softball trip, she had access to the plans, | 她没有去看垒球 她能拿到蓝图 |
[20:48] | and then she just confessed. | 然后她就承认罪行了 |
[20:50] | That’s right. We arrested a woman today | 没错 我们今天抓获了一个女人 |
[20:52] | because we are feminists. | 因为我们是女权主义者 |
[20:54] | So, does this mean you like each other now? | 那这意味着你们现在又喜欢对方了吗 |
[20:56] | – Yep. – Jury’s still out. | – 对 – 差得远呢 |
[20:58] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[20:59] | It only matters what Amy thinks, | 重要的是Amy的想法 |
[21:00] | and apparently she loves you. | 显然她爱你 |
[21:02] | I do. | 是的 |
[21:05] | That’s the first time we’ve ever kissed. | 这真的是我们第一次接吻 |
[21:06] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[21:08] | The Wire Fox boys are back! | 猎狐男孩回来了 |
[21:09] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[21:13] | I just won 70 grand, | 我刚刚赢了七万刀 |
[21:15] | So, Rosa, pack your bags, | Rosa 快去打包行李 |
[21:16] | we’re going to Tampa. | 我们要去坦帕玩了 |
[21:17] | Tight,can’t wait. | 赞啊 等不及了 |
[21:18] | Guys, I’m out of gouda. | 大伙 我奶酪用完了 |