时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[00:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[00:03] | So what’s this secret meeting all about? | 这个秘密会议是干嘛呢 |
[00:05] | You guys know I’m not medically cleared | 你们知道我还有一个星期 |
[00:06] | for another week. | 才休完病假 |
[00:07] | It’s not a secret meeting, Jake. | 这不是什么秘密会议 Jake |
[00:09] | It’s an intervention. | 而是强行干涉 |
[00:11] | The tips have to go. | 鸡窝头必须得剃掉 |
[00:12] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[00:14] | Jake, we’re worried about you, and you look very stupid. | Jake 我们很担心你 而且你看起来很蠢 |
[00:17] | C’mon, guys. | 得了吧你们 |
[00:18] | I think they’re kind of cool, retro. | 我觉得很帅 很复古 |
[00:19] | No, they’re terrible. | 才没有 是很糟糕 |
[00:20] | Amy, come on. | Amy 帮帮我 |
[00:21] | You’re digging the tips, right? | 你不是挺喜欢鸡窝头的吗 |
[00:23] | No, I feel like I’m kissing Vanilla Ice. | 我不喜欢 感觉是在亲Vanilla Ice |
[00:25] | There was a time you would’ve jumped at that chance. | 你曾经可是会为此激动的 |
[00:26] | They have to go. | 必须剃掉 |
[00:27] | All right, you guys got me. | 好吧 被你们发现了 |
[00:30] | I did it as a joke. | 我留着是为了搞笑 |
[00:31] | I kept them ironically. | 达到一种讽刺效果 |
[00:32] | Pretty funny, right? | 很搞笑 对吧 |
[00:34] | I’m just gonna head out. | 我得撤了 |
[00:35] | – Get him! – No! | – 抓住他 – 不 |
[00:38] | Yes, Terry! | 好样的 Terry |
[00:42] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[00:44] | Wait, wait, okay, okay, okay. Stop, stop, stop, stop. | 等等 好吧 住手 |
[00:46] | I’ll admit it. | 我承认 |
[00:47] | I went too deep down there in Florida. | 在佛罗里达的时候我陷得太深 |
[00:50] | At one point, I think I forgot where the tip of me ended, | 我曾一度与鸡窝头 |
[00:53] | and the base of the tips began. | 融为一体 |
[00:55] | Before we just chop ’em off, | 在鸡窝头被剃掉前 |
[00:57] | would anybody like to say some final words? | 还有人有话要说吗 |
[00:59] | – No. – That was one word. | – 没 – 这也算一个字 |
[01:00] | That counts. Thank you, Rosa. | 这也算的 谢谢你 Rosa |
[01:01] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[01:03] | Sorry I’m late everyone, but trust me, it’s worth it. | 不好意思 我来晚了 不过相信我 等待是值得的 |
[01:06] | Me and Jake are tip buds. | 我和Jake是鸡窝头组合了 |
[01:08] | What? | 啥 |
[01:09] | No! | 不 |
[01:10] | No! | 不 |
[01:14] | You know what–I do see it. It’s bad. | 你知道吗 确实挺丑的 |
[01:16] | It looks bad. | 真的很丑 |
[01:37] | Brace yourselves ’cause Jake-y is back. | 打起精神来 Jake我回来啦 |
[01:43] | Don’t everybody mob me at once. We can high-five one at a time. | 你们别一拥而上 大家可以排队来击掌 |
[01:47] | Oh, I see… | 好吧 我知道了 |
[01:48] | no response. | 都没反应 |
[01:49] | A little “Welcome back to the precinct” Hazing. | 这是”欢迎归队”的小把戏吧 |
[01:51] | Who’s behind this cute little prank? Diaz? | 这可爱的小恶作剧是谁的主意呀 Diaz吗 |
[01:53] | Kill yourself. | 去死吧你 |
[01:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:54] | I told you. | 我说了吧 |
[01:55] | Night shift has everyone a little down. | 夜班搞得大家心情都不好 |
[01:57] | Yeah, just because you don’t get to sleep | 没错 就因为你睡不了觉 |
[01:59] | or see your loved ones or feel the sun | 见不到你爱的人 也感受不到阳光 |
[02:01] | or do anything that brings you joy. | 也不能做带来快乐的事情 |
[02:03] | That’s all. | 说完了 |
[02:03] | I personally like the night shift. | 我是挺喜欢夜班的 |
[02:05] | You know who else is up right now? | 你知道现在谁还醒着不 |
[02:07] | Murderers? Armed robbers? | 杀人犯 持枪劫匪 |
[02:09] | Australians. | 澳大利亚人 |
[02:10] | It’s an whole new demographic for me to conquer. | 等着被我征服的全新群体 |
[02:13] | I already have the third most followers | 我的粉丝量已经排第三了 |
[02:14] | behind Iggy Azalea and the Perth Zoo Wallaby cam. | 仅次于Iggy Azalea和珀斯动物园袋鼠的直播 |
[02:18] | Wow, that’s pretty good. | 那很棒诶 |
[02:19] | It’s not just good, Jake. | Jake 这可不仅仅是棒 |
[02:20] | It’s bonzer. | 是碉堡了 |
[02:22] | Night shift is boring. Listen to the cases I’ve had: | 夜班好无聊啊 你听听我手上的案子 |
[02:24] | drunk and disorderly, drunk and disorderly, cyber crime– | 醉酒和妨害治安 醉酒和妨害治安 网络犯罪… |
[02:27] | Ooh, cyber crime. | 等等 网络犯罪 |
[02:28] | Pretty cool. | 不错啊 |
[02:29] | Caught a drunk guy humping a laptop. | 抓到一个醉鬼蹭笔记本电脑 |
[02:31] | Well, we’ve all been there. | 好吧 我们都碰到过这种事 |
[02:32] | But my point is this: I don’t care what time it is. | 不过我的观点是 不论白天还是晚上 |
[02:35] | I’m always happy to be here. | 我都很高兴能回来 |
[02:37] | Nine-Nine! | 99分局万岁 |
[02:40] | Nine-Niiine! | 99分局 |
[02:44] | A-Noine-Noine! | 9啊9 |
[02:45] | I’m gonna keep doing it until you guys chime in. | 我会一直喊到你们跟我一起嗨 |
[02:47] | A-Noine-Noine! | 9啊9 |
[02:49] | Sergeant Jeffords, a word. | Jeffords警长 跟你说点事儿 |
[02:51] | What is wrong with everyone? | 大家都怎么了 |
[02:53] | I’m worried our night shift morale problem has gotten worse. | 我有点担心 夜班的士气越发低沉了 |
[02:57] | Yeah, you think? | 是哦 还用说 |
[02:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:59] | I’m exhausted. | 我太累了 |
[03:01] | My wife says when I get tired, I get night sassy. | 我老婆说我一累就会犯夜晚烦躁症 |
[03:04] | Night sassy? | 夜晚烦躁症 |
[03:04] | Hearing problems, much? | 你是听力有问题吗 |
[03:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:07] | Should I just go tell everyone to buck up and do their jobs? | 我是不是应该叫大家振作起来 做好自己的工作 |
[03:10] | No, the squad’s only on night shift because they came down | 不 小队是为了去佛罗里达救我和Jake |
[03:12] | to Florida to save Jake and me. | 才被调到夜班的 |
[03:14] | It’s my responsibility to fix this, | 解铃还须系铃人 |
[03:16] | so I’m going to brighten the mood by telling a few jokes. | 我准备讲几个小笑话让大家开心起来 |
[03:19] | Try this one on for size: I don’t care for cheese. | 听听这个 我不喜欢奶酪(微笑) |
[03:24] | I’m a… | 我是个 |
[03:25] | curd-mudgeon. | 凝乳(坏脾气) |
[03:29] | Wow. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | You’re too tired for humor. | 你太累了 体会不到我的幽默 |
[03:33] | If he isn’t taking his medicine, | 如果他不吃药的话 |
[03:34] | you could mix it in with his food. | 你可以把药搅到饭里 |
[03:36] | Sorry, you can deal with your sick dog later, Boyle. | 抱歉 Boyle 等会儿再管你那生病的狗狗吧 |
[03:39] | Well, actually, that was about my son, Nikolaj. | 呃 那是我的儿子 Nikolaj |
[03:41] | He’s got allergies. | 他过敏了 |
[03:42] | I think we may have to go with a nasal douche. | 估计我们要用鼻腔冲洗器了 |
[03:44] | Ah, nasal douche. | 哦 鼻腔冲洗器呀 |
[03:44] | Cool, cool, cool, cool. Very gross. | 好吧 好吧 非常恶心 |
[03:46] | Anyways, I’m back to being a cop. | 总而言之 我回来当警察啦 |
[03:48] | It’s all I’ve thought about for the last six months. | 那是我这六个月来的唯一牵挂 |
[03:50] | Hurtful. | 我受伤了 |
[03:50] | But I won’t be fully back until I’ve solved a case, | 但是 不破个案子的话就不算正式回归 |
[03:53] | just like old times. | 就跟从前一样 |
[03:54] | And I can’t do that without my partner. | 只有和我的搭档一起才能完成 |
[03:56] | Pfft, you’re not solving any cases on the night shift. | 切 在夜班你可破不了案 |
[03:59] | Lohank Lohank? | |
[04:00] | Oh, my God, you look– | 我天呀 你看起来… |
[04:01] | Beautiful? | 很帅 |
[04:02] | I was gonna say “Less sad.” | 我本想说”没那么衰” |
[04:03] | Ever since I moved to the day shift, I’m happier, | 自从调到了白班 我更快乐了 |
[04:05] | healthier, my stepson gave me my debit card back. | 也更健康 连我的继子都把银行卡还给我了 |
[04:07] | Lohank is happy and confident? | Lohank很开心还很自信 |
[04:09] | Everything’s off. | 全乱套了 |
[04:10] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[04:11] | We’re in the Upside Down. | 我们是在逆世界里 |
[04:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:13] | I’m gonna tell you the same thing they told me when | 我要跟你说我去摘除睾丸的时候 |
[04:15] | they removed my testicle: welcome to your new life. | 他们告诉我的话 “欢迎走向新生活” |
[04:18] | Nuh-uh, I’m not gonna let the night shift win. | 哦不 我才不会败在夜班上 |
[04:21] | Me and my main man Boyle are about to solve a case. | 我和我的好哥们Boyle马上就能破个案子 |
[04:22] | Isn’t that right, Charles? | 是不 Charles |
[04:23] | Oh, you know we will. | 那必须的 |
[04:25] | We’ll call ourselves the Night Boys. | 我们是”夜班男孩” |
[04:27] | Kind of sounds like a male escort service. | 听起来像是男妓服务 |
[04:29] | – The Midnight Men. – Even worse. | – “午夜猛男” – 好像更糟 |
[04:31] | The Dark Stallions. | “暗夜雄马” |
[04:32] | Looks like we’re going with the Night Boys. | 看来”夜班男孩”胜出了 |
[04:33] | Whoo! | 天哪 |
[04:35] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[04:36] | I’m gonna say this, but the night shift | 我居然会这么说 但是夜班真的是 |
[04:38] | is taking all the fun out of paperwork. | 剥夺了文书工作的所有乐趣 |
[04:39] | – Mm-hmm. – At least we’re getting to | – 没错 – 不过至少我们可以 |
[04:40] | – spend quality time together. – Totally– | – 一起度过宝贵的时光 – 完全同意 |
[04:42] | I’ll be back in 40 minutes. | 我四十分钟后就回来 |
[04:43] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你要去哪儿 |
[04:44] | We have to finish this by morning. | 天亮前我们得写完这些文件 |
[04:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:47] | I just have something important I have to do. | 我有点重要的事必须做 |
[04:49] | What? | 什么事 |
[04:50] | I have to get… | 我要去买点 |
[04:53] | Some pens. | 笔 |
[04:54] | Then why are you putting your jacket on? | 那你为什么要穿上外套 |
[04:55] | – Pen store’s a block away. – The nearest pen store | – 文具店隔了条街 – 最近的文具店 |
[04:58] | is seven blocks away, and it doesn’t open until 9:00 a.m. | 隔着七条街 而且早上九点才开门 |
[05:01] | I learned that the hard way. | 痛苦的经验之谈 |
[05:02] | You really think you can lie to me? | 你真以为能过骗我 |
[05:04] | – No. – A-ha! | – 没有 – 啊哈 |
[05:05] | You’re lying to me right now. You do think you can lie to me. | 你现在就在骗我 你是真的以为你能骗过我 |
[05:07] | – Yep. – Wait. | – 对 – 等等 |
[05:09] | Hang on. | 容我想想 |
[05:10] | – Was that a lie? – I don’t know, maybe. | – 这是个谎言吗 – 我不知道 也许吧 |
[05:11] | All right, see ya. | 好了 再见 |
[05:14] | Ah, our first case. | 我们的第一个案子 |
[05:16] | Tasty little B&E-just what the doctor ordered. | 一桩美味的入室盗窃 就像医生嘱咐的那样 |
[05:18] | Not actually, she recommended another week of bed rest. | 其实不是 她建议我再卧床休息一周 |
[05:21] | I was like, “Whatever, dorkus.” | 我就想 “谁要听你的 蠢蛋” |
[05:24] | Ah, check it out: ducking under police tape. | 噢快看 钻过警戒线 |
[05:27] | I missed this. | 我超怀念这个 |
[05:29] | Charles Charles | |
[05:30] | Yep, yep, on it, on it, Jake-y. | 来了 来了 我帮你 小Jake |
[05:32] | I got it. Got it. | 有我呢 搞定 |
[05:34] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[05:35] | Back window’s broken, two sets of sneaker prints, | 后窗被打碎了 现场发现了两对运动鞋脚印 |
[05:38] | alarm went off at 11:43, and security arrived at 11:46. | 11:43分警报响起 保安11:46赶到现场 |
[05:42] | Perps were already gone. | 嫌疑犯早已逃离现场 |
[05:43] | Okay, I’m thinking classic us. | 好的 我在想咱们的经典招数 |
[05:45] | I’m thinking old times. | 我在想旧时光 |
[05:47] | I’m thinking… | 我在想 |
[05:48] | Rigity-rigity-role playas! | 超级无敌经典的角色扮演 |
[05:50] | Yes, okay, I’m Jacques Guillaume, | 对 好 我就是Jacques Guillaume |
[05:52] | and you are Henri Renault. | 你是Henri Renault |
[05:54] | We are cat burglars on vacation from France. | 我们是来这边度假的法国飞天大盗 |
[05:56] | I love it–although Henri went to an elite international school, | 我喜欢 但是Henri上的是国际精英学校 |
[05:59] | so he does not speak with an accent. | 所以他没有法国口音 |
[06:00] | Wow, nice, way to flesh out the characters. | 可以啊 你让角色变得更生动了 |
[06:02] | Thank you, okay, so I break the back window, | 谢谢 那么我先打碎了后窗 |
[06:04] | make my way over to the jewelry case. | 一路来到珠宝柜前 |
[06:05] | – Meanwhile, you’re standing lookout by the front door… – Oui, oui. | – 同时 你站在前门负责放风 – 好的(法语) |
[06:10] | Smoking a cigarette. | 抽着香烟 |
[06:11] | Check it, ash. | 看 有烟灰 |
[06:13] | Ooh la la. | 厉害了 |
[06:14] | Okay, so I am smoking. | 所以我在吸烟 |
[06:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[06:18] | Oh, Jacques rolls his own cigarettes, | Jacques喜欢自己卷香烟 |
[06:20] | a habit he picked up from a prostitute in Marseille, | 他在马赛时从一个妓女那沾上的习惯 |
[06:23] | but that is not all he picked up. | 但这不是他唯一沾上的东西 |
[06:24] | Why do all your characters get STDs? | 为什么你每次扮演的角色都有性病 |
[06:26] | Because they’re living life! | 因为他们都过着豪放不羁的生活 |
[06:27] | All right, so I go to the first case–smash– | 好吧 那么我走到第一个展示柜前 砸碎玻璃 |
[06:30] | steal a bunch of watches. | 偷走一大堆手表 |
[06:31] | Move over to the second case–smash–bracelets. | 走到第二个柜子 砸碎 偷走手镯 |
[06:34] | But then, we hear a sound, and… | 但那时 我们听到有动静 然后 |
[06:35] | I yell, “Les gendarmes! Ils sont ici!” | 我喊道 “Les gendarmes Ils sont ici” |
[06:38] | And I know what that means because I’m French, | 我是法国人我当然听得懂 |
[06:39] | but I ask you to repeat it in English, just to be sure. | 但是以防万一 你能用英语重复一遍吗 |
[06:41] | Police are here. | 警察来了 |
[06:42] | Yes, we gotta get outta here, so we turn to leave, | 我们得马上离开 所以我们转身逃走 |
[06:43] | you flick your cigarette. | 你弹掉香烟 |
[06:45] | Using the cane, using the cane, this is awesome. | 我的拐杖派上用场了 太棒了 |
[06:47] | Voila! Zee butt. | 看 烟屁股(法语) |
[06:50] | I thought Henri didn’t have an accent. | 我以为Henri没有口音的 |
[06:52] | It comes out when he gets excited. | 他一激动就会暴露口音 |
[06:53] | Great news, everyone. | 大家 我有好消息 |
[06:55] | We just got our first lead on our first case | 我回来的第一个晚上接手的第一个案子 |
[06:57] | on my first night back, proving once and for all | 有了第一条线索 这完美地证明了 |
[07:00] | that absolutely nothing has changed. | 一切都没变 |
[07:04] | Yeah, this opens in instead of out now. | 哦对 现在这个门往里开了 |
[07:06] | They switched it a month ago. | 他们一个月前就换了 |
[07:07] | Yeah, so the door changed, sure, but that’s it. | 好吧 除了这个门以外 仅此而已 |
[07:10] | Well, we have got ourselves a case | 我们有了个案子 |
[07:12] | and a key piece of evidence. | 还有条关键证据 |
[07:13] | We should be wrapping this thing up in no time. | 应该马上就能破案了 |
[07:15] | As long as we do it before sunup. | 只要是在日出前就行 |
[07:17] | As soon as the shift is over, I kind of have to get home. | 这个轮班一结束我就得回家 |
[07:19] | But we’re gonna work until it’s done, right? | 但我们需要把案子破了才算结束 不是吗 |
[07:20] | I mean, that’s how we do it. | 这是我们的一贯作风啊 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I just like to be home as soon as Nikolaj wakes up | 但是 我希望Nikolaj一醒来我就在家 |
[07:24] | so I can make him breakfast. | 这样我就可以给他做早饭 |
[07:25] | Sure, yeah, not a problem-we’ll be home by sunup. | 好吧没问题 我们会在日出前回家的 |
[07:28] | Just like a couple of sexy “Twilight” Vampires. | 就像<暮光之城>里的性感吸血鬼一样 |
[07:31] | I am Robert Pattinson. | 我是罗伯特·帕丁森 |
[07:32] | I want to turn into a bat. | 我想变成一只吸血蝙蝠 |
[07:34] | I’ve never seen the movies. | 我从来没看过这个系列的电影 |
[07:35] | No, me neither–they’re an insult to the books. | 我也没看过 简直是在侮辱原著 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Crank up the tunes, Boyle. | 调高音量吧 Boyle |
[07:39] | The Night Boys need an anthem. | “夜班男孩”需要一首主题曲 |
[07:41] | Something dark, something tough, something– | 比较黑暗的 比较强硬的 比较 |
[07:44] | I already got it. | 我已经找好了 |
[07:47] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[07:48] | I’m into it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[07:49] | The night shift won’t slow us down. | 夜班也不会拖慢我们的脚步 |
[07:52] | Why is this going so slow? Where is everyone? | 为什么这么慢 人都去哪了 |
[07:54] | Well, it is 3:00 a.m. | 毕竟现在是凌晨三点了 |
[07:55] | It’s a pretty bare-bones crew. | 警区基本只剩空壳了 |
[07:56] | Hi, can I help you? | 有什么可以帮助你们的吗 |
[07:58] | Are you lost? | 你们迷路了吗 |
[07:59] | Can I get you something–coffee, tea? | 需要喝的吗 咖啡还是茶 |
[08:00] | You know what-we’re in a bit of a hurry. | 知道吗 我们有点赶时间 |
[08:02] | Can you run this DNA for us? | 你能帮我们查一下DNA吗 |
[08:03] | Well, of course. | 当然可以 |
[08:04] | Sorry, not many people stopping by at night. | 不好意思 晚上这里都没什么人来 |
[08:06] | Sometimes it makes you like– | 有时你会有点想 |
[08:09] | Right? | 你懂得吧 |
[08:10] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[08:11] | I’ll be back in a sec. | 我马上回来 |
[08:12] | Cool. | 好的 |
[08:13] | Yikes…not exactly the A-team at this hour. | 唉 这个点还真找不到一流团队 |
[08:16] | “A-Team,” Are you guys talking “A-Team”? | “一流团队” 你们在聊那部电视剧吗 |
[08:18] | I love that show-I could download it. | 我超喜欢这个剧 我可以把它下载好 |
[08:20] | We should binge it. | 我们一口气看完吧 |
[08:21] | This is gonna be fun. | 一定超级有趣 |
[08:22] | Yep, totally excited to watch five full seasons of television with you, | 很荣幸可以和你一口气看完整整五季电视剧 |
[08:26] | but could you actually run the DNA for us first? | 但在这之前你能先帮我查一下DNA吗 |
[08:28] | It kind of feels like you’re prioritizing work | 看起来你好像把工作 |
[08:30] | over our friendship. | 放在我们的友谊之前 |
[08:31] | Because I barely know you? | 因为我根本就不认识你啊 |
[08:32] | Fine, message received. | 行 我明白你的意思了 |
[08:38] | Oh, welcome back from your third | 欢迎回来 这是你今晚第三次 |
[08:40] | massive break of the night. | 长时间离开岗位休息了 |
[08:41] | – Thanks. – I was being sarcastic. | – 谢了 – 我是在嘲讽你啊 |
[08:43] | – Where do you keep going? – Not saying. | – 你一直偷偷去干什么了 – 不告诉你 |
[08:45] | – Tell me, Diaz. – Nope. | – 告诉我 Diaz – 就不 |
[08:46] | – Come on, tell me. – Not talking about it. | – 拜托你就说了吧 – 我不会说的 |
[08:48] | – Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me. – No. | – 告诉我 告诉我 告诉我 告诉我 – 不 |
[08:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | I was in the bathroom. I’m having stomach problems. | 我去了厕所 因为我一直闹肚子 |
[08:54] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[08:55] | – Sorry. – It’s real bad– | – 对不起 – 非常严重 |
[08:56] | – No, that’s all right. – You should’ve been there. | – 哦 你不用再说了 – 你应该在那儿的 |
[08:57] | – I don’t have to hear it. – It was like a massacre. | – 我不想听了 – 简直就像大屠杀一样 |
[08:58] | – No, you can–please stop. – Multiple flush. | – 你能不能 拜托你快停下 – 冲了好几次水 |
[08:59] | – Please stop. – Attention, squad. | – 求你了 – 全体注意 |
[09:01] | Everyone, gather ’round. | 大家聚一下 |
[09:03] | I’ve been researching ways to raise morale, | 我研究了一些鼓舞士气的办法 |
[09:05] | and I found an interesting article in a scientific journal. | 我在科学期刊上发现了一篇有趣的文章 |
[09:07] | Oh, was it from “The American Journal of No One Cares”? | 你说的是<美国根本没人在乎期刊>吗 |
[09:11] | According to a recent study, the physical act of smiling | 一项最近的研究指出 微笑这个动作 |
[09:15] | can improve your mood. | 可以改善你的情绪 |
[09:16] | I suggest we give it a shot. | 我建议大家都试一试 |
[09:19] | Eh? | 怎么样 |
[09:20] | Now you all try. | 现在你们试试 |
[09:24] | Big smiles, bigger, bigger! | 嘴巴张大一点 再大一点 |
[09:27] | Great, now we just have to stay like this | 很好 我们只需在接下来的两小时里 |
[09:29] | for the next two hours. | 保持这个表情就好了 |
[09:30] | Can you feel it working? | 你们感觉有效果吗 |
[09:32] | I don’t have any enamel on my teeth, | 我的牙齿表面没有牙釉质了 |
[09:33] | so the cold air is excruciating. | 所以这冷风简直折寿 |
[09:35] | Maybe if you brushed your teeth once in a while, | 如果你能偶尔刷个牙 |
[09:37] | this wouldn’t be a problem. | 就不会这样了 |
[09:38] | I do brush my teeth. | 我一直都刷牙的 |
[09:40] | They’re decaying from acid reflux. | 是因为我胃反酸腐蚀了牙釉质 |
[09:42] | You’re embarrassing yourself. | 你智商低就不要秀了 |
[09:43] | Crikey. | 唉呀妈呀 |
[09:44] | You’re not Australian, Gina. | 你不是澳大利亚人 Gina |
[09:45] | Get stuffed, ya drongo. | 去屎好吗 泥个草包 |
[09:47] | Guys, seriously, too much exposure to air, | 大伙 我是认真的 在空气中暴露这么久 |
[09:49] | and they will turn to dust. | 它们会变成灰烬的 |
[09:51] | This isn’t working out as well as I’d hoped. | 这个方法没有我想的那么有用 |
[09:54] | Time for the next level: | 是时候进入下一阶段了 |
[09:56] | forced laughing. | 强颜欢笑 |
[10:03] | Well, that lab tech took a long time. | 那个实验室技术人员动作真慢 |
[10:05] | Once we agreed to go to his birthday party, | 我们同意去参加他的生日派对后 |
[10:07] | he was actually pretty fast. | 他动作其实还挺快的 |
[10:08] | But, most importantly, we got a DNA match. | 但最重要的是我们找到匹配的DNA了 |
[10:10] | We’re looking for… Dave Smith. | 我们的嫌犯是 Dave Smith |
[10:14] | Sounds like a real piece of crap. | 听起来像个真正的混蛋 |
[10:16] | You said it. | 正合我意 |
[10:17] | Now we just gotta pull his files from records. | 现在我们只要拿到他的档案就行了 |
[10:19] | Yep, then we bust him, | 对 然后抓到他 |
[10:20] | and we’ll be done with plenty of time before Nikolaj wakes up. | 在Nikolaj醒来之前就能早早完事了 |
[10:23] | Nikolaj Nikolaj. | |
[10:24] | Hm? Nikolaj, yeah, I said it. | 哈 Nikolaj 对 我说了 |
[10:25] | – Nikolaj – Nikolaj – Nikolaj. – Nikolaj. | |
[10:27] | Not even close. Nikolaj. | 完全不对 Nikolaj |
[10:28] | – Nikolaj. – Almost–Nikolaj. | – Nikolaj – 接近了 Nikolaj |
[10:30] | Nikolaj–I feel like I’m saying it. | Nikolaj 我觉得我说对了 |
[10:31] | You know what-it doesn’t matter. | 这都无所谓 |
[10:32] | Hit me with the music! | 音乐躁起来 |
[10:38] | Hi there, we just need to pull a file– | 你好 我们只需要调个档案 |
[10:40] | Can’t–system’s down. | 不行 系统关闭了 |
[10:41] | They do maintenance at night. | 他们在晚上进行维护 |
[10:42] | That’s okay, we’ll just go to another precinct. | 没关系 我们去另一片区 |
[10:45] | – That’s all. – Yep. | – 只能这样了 – 嗯 |
[10:50] | Hi, can we get this file, please? | 嗨 我们可以拿到这份档案吗 |
[10:51] | We’re in a bit of a hurry. | 有点急用 |
[10:52] | Oh, absolutely, honey. | 哦当然啦 亲爱的 |
[11:02] | She’s going extremely slow. | 她走得超级慢啊 |
[11:04] | She’s going so slow. | 真的太慢了 |
[11:06] | There we go. | 总算走到了 |
[11:08] | Oh, my glasses. | 哦 忘拿眼镜了 |
[11:10] | All right, we’ll just go to Five-Four. | 好了 我们去54片区吧 |
[11:12] | No. | 不要音乐 |
[11:14] | Hello, hi, please, file now, hurry. | 你好 请马上调档案 赶紧的 |
[11:17] | Sorry, dude. | 不好意思 哥们 |
[11:17] | I don’t know how to get onto this system–I’m a temp. | 我不知道怎么用这个系统 我是临时工 |
[11:20] | May I? | 我可以自己来吗 |
[11:21] | Great, let me just get over-oh, good lord, that is porn. | 很好 让我来终结 哦天呐 小黄片 |
[11:25] | – Oh, is that not allowed? – It is not. | – 不能看吗 – 当然不能 |
[11:27] | No problem, we just close these tabs… | 没关系 我们来关掉这些页面 |
[11:35] | – You’ve got a lot of them. – Mm. | – 开得真多呀 – 嗯 |
[11:36] | Type 3 and type 9 and 12 and 13– | 类型3和类型9和12和13 |
[11:40] | those are all the diabeteses I have. | 这些就是我得的糖尿病类型 |
[11:43] | It’s true what they say: | 他们说得对 |
[11:44] | night shift makes for strange bedfellows. | 夜班尽是奇怪的同伴(床伴) |
[11:47] | In your dreams, perv. | 做梦吧 变态 |
[11:48] | Ugh. | 恶心 |
[11:49] | Rosa? What the hell? She said she was in the bathroom again. | Rosa 搞什么 她之前说她又去厕所了 |
[11:53] | Nah, she hasn’t been to the bathroom since 8:27. | 没 8点27分之后她就没去过厕所了 |
[11:55] | What? | 什么 |
[11:56] | Also…eww. | 而且 恶 |
[11:57] | C’mon, Hitchcock. | 拜托 Hitchcock |
[12:02] | Busted. | 抓到你了 |
[12:05] | Man, this Dave Smith’s bad news: | 这个Dave Smith真是罄竹难书 |
[12:07] | armed robbery, aggravated assault, attempted murder… | 持械抢劫 严重伤害 谋杀未遂 |
[12:10] | Well, he’s about to get a visit from the Night Boys. | 好了 他要迎接”夜班男孩”的拜访了 |
[12:12] | Gah, this stupid limp is slowing me down. | 该死的 腿瘸了走不快啊 |
[12:15] | Charles, can you– | Charles 你可以 |
[12:16] | Oh, give you a piggy? | 背你吗 |
[12:17] | What? | 啥 |
[12:17] | Yeah, jump on it. I’ll give you a piggy. | 跳上来 我背你 |
[12:19] | Actually, I’m good. | 不用了 我挺好的 |
[12:21] | I was just gonna ask if you’d hold my bag. | 我只是想问你能不能帮我拿下包 |
[12:23] | Oh, yeah, sure, makes more sense. | 哦 当然 这个比较合理 |
[12:24] | – Yeah. – Embarrassed. | – 嗯 – 真尴尬 |
[12:25] | Anyways, this is great. | 总之 还是很棒的 |
[12:26] | We’re definitely gonna catch this guy before sunup, | 天亮前我们肯定能抓到这个家伙 |
[12:28] | and you will be home to see your kid. | 然后你就可以回家见你的孩子 |
[12:31] | Oh, no! | 哦不 |
[12:34] | Son of a bitch. | 他妈的 |
[12:38] | Jake, come on in. | Jake 进来吧 |
[12:40] | Nikolaj, look who it is. | Nikolaj 看谁来了 |
[12:41] | You remember Jake Peralta. | 你记得Jake Peralta吗 |
[12:43] | From the stories. | 故事里的人 |
[12:44] | Yeah, we talk about you at bedtime. | 我们的睡前故事会讲到你 |
[12:45] | Ah. | 啊 |
[12:46] | Look at my cement truck. | 快看我的水泥卡车 |
[12:47] | – He loves trucks. – Cool, it’s cool, buddy. | – 他喜欢卡车 – 酷 很酷 哥们 |
[12:49] | Hey, listen, I know you’re with your kid, | 嘿 我知道你在看孩子 |
[12:50] | but I checked the file, | 但是我查了档案 |
[12:51] | and our perp’s last known address is like two blocks from here. | 嫌犯最后的已知地址离这就大概两个街区 |
[12:54] | Really? We gotta go take him down. | 真的吗 我们要去逮捕他 |
[12:55] | Yes, there’s the Charles I know. | 对 这才是我认识的Charles |
[12:57] | Tonight, Dave Smith goes down. | 今晚 Dave Smith要落网了 |
[12:59] | Tonight? No, Charles, we gotta go now. | 今晚 不 Charles 我们现在就得走 |
[13:01] | You saw this guy’s rap sheet–he was arrested for attempted mur– | 你看了他的犯罪记录 他曾因谋杀未遂被逮捕 |
[13:03] | Tickling, tickling-attempted tickling. | 挠痒 挠痒 挠痒未遂 |
[13:05] | Right, tickling. | 对 挠痒 |
[13:06] | Look, uh, Charles, this guy’s a real…doodyhead, all right? | 听着 Charles 这家伙是个不折不扣的 坏蛋 知道吗 |
[13:10] | He tickled once-he may tickle again. | 他挠了一次痒痒 就可能会挠第二次 |
[13:11] | He might be tickling as we speak. | 我们在讲话的时候他可能就在挠痒 |
[13:13] | We could be dealing with a serial tickler. | 我们可能面对的是个连环挠痒怪 |
[13:15] | I really want to go, Jake, | 我真的很想去 Jake |
[13:17] | but I’m here alone with Nikolaj. | 但现在只有我能带Nikolaj |
[13:18] | Genevieve doesn’t get back for three hours. | Genevieve三个小时后才会回来 |
[13:20] | So let’s just take him with us. | 那就把他一起带着 |
[13:21] | Nah, that’s crazy–or is it just crazy enough to work? | 不 这太疯狂了 或者是可行的疯狂 |
[13:24] | Just crazy. | 只是疯狂 |
[13:25] | Ah, man, it stinks you’ve gotta watch him– | 哥们 你还得照顾他真是太糟了 |
[13:27] | it’s really messing everything up. | 这真的搞砸了一切 |
[13:29] | I mean, that came out wrong. | 我不是那个意思 |
[13:30] | I love that you have a son-it’s not messing everything up. | 我很高兴你有个儿子 这不会搞砸一切 |
[13:32] | Just messing up our ability to solve the case and have fun. | 只是搞砸了我们破案和玩乐的能力 |
[13:35] | Ah, you know what I mean. | 啊 你懂我的意思的 |
[13:36] | I’m a nice guy-I’m in the right. | 我是个好人 我站在正义的一边 |
[13:37] | I’ll just go myself. | 我自己去就行了 |
[13:38] | Bye, Nikolaj. | 再见 Nikolaj |
[13:39] | Nikolaj Nikolaj. | |
[13:40] | Yeah, whatever. See ya. | 好吧 随便啦 再见 |
[13:42] | I know your shift is over, and you’ve had a challenging night, | 我知道你们下班了 而且刚刚撑过极具挑战的一晚 |
[13:45] | but I think I’ve found a new way to raise morale. | 但是我想到了一个鼓舞士气的新方法 |
[13:48] | Follow me to the briefing room. | 跟我到简报室 |
[13:56] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[13:57] | It’s an after-work hang. | 这是下班后的闲暇之地 |
[13:58] | Just trying to turn up, as it were. | 可以说是 刚刚开辟的 |
[14:01] | We got snacks, games, decorations, chairs– | 这里有零食 游戏 装饰 椅子 |
[14:05] | Yes, chairs. | 太棒了 有椅子 |
[14:07] | Cool, maybe we can mill around and small talk about | 酷 或许我们可以到处转转 聊聊 |
[14:10] | how some of us are big lying liars | 某些人是怎样的大话精 |
[14:11] | who lie all the time like a bunch of liars, Rosa. | 像群骗子一样一天到晚骗人的大话精 Rosa |
[14:14] | I don’t think that’s good party convo. | 我认为这不是个好的派对话题 |
[14:17] | Uh, maybe we should just name our favorite sailing knot. | 或许我们应该说说最喜欢的帆船结 |
[14:22] | I’ll start. | 我先说 |
[14:24] | The bowline. | 单套结 |
[14:28] | How about some tunes? | 来点音乐怎么样 |
[14:31] | Cool, merry-go-round music. | 酷 旋转木马音乐 |
[14:33] | Yeah, John Philip Sousa, the Skrillex of his day. | 对 John Philip Sousa 那个时代的Skrillex |
[14:36] | C’mon, people, hit the dance floor. | 大家嗨起来 来跳舞 |
[14:39] | Have a good time. | 开心一下 |
[14:40] | Why is no one having a good time? | 为什么没人玩得很开心 |
[14:42] | I specifically requested it. | 我特地要求了 |
[14:43] | Gina, why aren’t you dancing? | Gina 你为什么不跳舞 |
[14:45] | I can’t. I’m in the middle of a feud with the “That’s not a knife” Guy | 我不能 我正在和来自”鳄鱼邓迪” |
[14:48] | from “Crocodile Dundee.” | 的”这不是刀”君吵架 |
[14:51] | He’s being a real bitch. | 他是个十足的贱人 |
[14:52] | Fine, I guess I’ll just… stop the party. | 好吧 我想我就结束派对吧 |
[14:55] | I didn’t realize it ever started. | 我都没意识到已经开始了 |
[14:56] | Enough. | 够了 |
[14:57] | I tried to make this fun. | 我试着让这变得有趣 |
[14:59] | I even learned what Skrillex was. | 我甚至研究了Skrillex是什么 |
[15:01] | Sorry you’re all miserable, but guess what. | 抱歉你们都很悲惨 但是你猜怎么着 |
[15:03] | So am I. | 我也很悲惨 |
[15:04] | I’m exhausted all the time, I never see my husband, | 我一直精疲力竭 没时间见我丈夫 |
[15:07] | the late-night NPR programming-pure garbage. | 深夜的国家广播电台节目完全是一坨屎 |
[15:11] | I’m done trying. We can all be miserable together. | 我放弃尝试了 我们一起悲惨吧 |
[15:15] | Just go home. | 回家吧 |
[15:18] | Hey, I saw you earlier. | 嘿 早些时候我看到你了 |
[15:20] | You weren’t in the bathroom. | 你没在厕所 |
[15:22] | You were on a park bench playing on your phone. | 你在公园长椅上玩手机 |
[15:24] | Yeah, you left me to do everything | 你留下我一个人做所有事 |
[15:27] | while I thought you were pooping. | 而我还以为你在拉粑粑 |
[15:29] | I wish you were pooping. I wish to God. | 我真希望你是在拉粑粑 虔诚地希望 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:34] | Oh, Rosa, crying-don’t know what to do. | 哦 Rosa 哭了 不知道该怎么办 |
[15:39] | Pat, pat. | 摸摸头 |
[15:41] | This feels wrong. | 这感觉太怪了 |
[15:42] | We put away Figgis three weeks ago. | 我们三周前就逮捕Figgis了 |
[15:44] | Pimento should’ve been back by now. | Pimento早就应该回来了 |
[15:46] | We had plans to meet on that park bench once | 我们约好事情一解决 |
[15:47] | the coast was clear, but he hasn’t shown up. | 就在长椅那见面 但他还没有出现 |
[15:49] | Maybe he’s deep undercover, or he doesn’t remember who he is, | 也许他在卧底 或者他不记得自己是谁了 |
[15:53] | or maybe he’s dead. | 说不定他已经死了 |
[15:54] | Wow, thanks. | 真会安慰人 |
[15:55] | You’re right, my fiance’s a total weirdo | 你说的对 我的未婚夫是个怪胎 |
[15:57] | who’s probably dead. | 他说不定已经死了 |
[15:58] | I’ll just give up on him and go do my paperwork. | 我还是直接放弃他 好好做文书工作吧 |
[16:01] | No, Diaz, wait–maybe he’s just really, really injured. | 不是 Diaz 等等 有可能他只是受了很重很重的伤呢 |
[16:05] | Come on, Amy. | 给点力啊 Amy |
[16:07] | All right, Fiske, Jones, Thompkins… | 好了 Fiske Jones Thompkins |
[16:10] | Smith Smith. | |
[16:14] | Smith Smith. | |
[16:15] | Whoa, hey, NYPD, freeze! | 嘿 纽约警察 站住 |
[16:17] | Slow down! This isn’t fair! | 慢点儿 这不公平 |
[16:19] | I have a cane. | 我拄着拐杖呢 |
[16:22] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. | 停车 停 停 停 停 停 |
[16:25] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[16:27] | NYPD–I need to commandeer this vehicle. | 我是警察 我要征用这辆车 |
[16:29] | It’s a crossover. | 这是辆跨界车 |
[16:31] | It’s a crossover SUV, and you can’t have it. | 这是辆跨界SUV 而且你不能征用 |
[16:33] | I’m a cop–can you please get out of the car? | 我是个警察 请你下车吧 |
[16:35] | No, this Schmidt’s mom’s car, and I’m more scared of her | 不行 这是Schmidt妈妈的车 而且比起暴徒 |
[16:38] | than I am of some two-bit thug. | 我更害怕他妈妈 |
[16:39] | I’m not a thug–I’m police. | 我不是暴徒 我是个警察 |
[16:41] | Okay, then name one law. | 行 那你说条法律来听听 |
[16:43] | Don’t kill people. | 杀人犯法 |
[16:44] | That’s on me-I set the bar too low. | 这怪我 问得太简单了 |
[16:46] | Look, can you please just get out? | 听着 你直接下车行不行 |
[16:47] | Okay, you can drive, but I’m not getting out. | 好吧 你来开车 但我是不会下去的 |
[16:49] | – Right. – Also, I have the seat warmer | – 好吧 – 还有 我开了座椅加热 |
[16:51] | on–I don’t just have a really hot butt. | 我的屁股没那么热 |
[16:53] | Doesn’t matter to me-a perp is getting away. | 我不在乎 嫌犯要逃掉了 |
[16:55] | Oh, it’s very hot. | 哦 这座位还真是热 |
[16:58] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信这破事儿叫我遇上了 |
[17:00] | Thanks a lot, New York. | 真是多谢了 纽约 |
[17:01] | You know what, if your city’s so great, | 既然你们的城市这么棒 |
[17:04] | then how come it’s not the state capital? | 为什么它不是州首府 |
[17:05] | What–who cares about the state’s capital? | 什么 谁在乎是不是州首府啊 |
[17:07] | This is the concrete jungle where dreams are made of. | 这座钢铁丛林是梦之地啊 |
[17:09] | That doesn’t sound right-where dreams are made of? | 听起来不太对 梦之地吗 |
[17:11] | I don’t know-you tell me. | 我不知道 你说啊 |
[17:12] | – It’s your dumb city. – It’s grammatically odd. | – 是你的烂城市 – 语法有点奇怪 |
[17:14] | Whatever, I’m sure wherever you’re from has | 随便吧 我相信也有关于 |
[17:16] | – strange songs written about it, too. – Los Angeles? | – 你们那儿的怪歌 – 洛杉矶 |
[17:18] | Damn it, all the songs there are so good. | 靠 关于洛杉矶的歌还都很不错 |
[17:23] | Hey, watch my soup. | 嘿 小心点儿我的汤 |
[17:25] | I’m chasing a criminal. Your soup is not important. | 我在追逃犯啊 你的汤不重要 |
[17:27] | You took an oath to serve and protect. | 你发过誓要服务人民 保护城市 |
[17:30] | That applies to my soup. | 那包括我的汤 |
[17:31] | You know that’s not what the oath is about. | 你知道誓言的意思不是这个吧 |
[17:32] | You’re making a point you don’t even believe in. | 你说的话你自己都不相信 |
[17:34] | Garbage truck! | 垃圾车 |
[17:39] | Oh. Damn it! | 噢 卧槽 |
[17:40] | He got away. | 他逃走了 |
[17:41] | Well, I spilled my soup. | 我还把汤洒了呢 |
[17:43] | You tell me which is worse. | 你说哪个更糟糕 |
[17:44] | My thing. Very clearly my thing. | 我的事 很明显是我的事 |
[17:47] | Captain Holt, can we talk to you? | Holt警监 我们能和你谈谈吗 |
[17:49] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:51] | Am I the subject of a punking? | 要捉弄我吗 |
[17:53] | It’s a beginning of work-hang. | 现在是下班后的娱乐时间 |
[17:56] | And why are you all in such good moods? | 你们为什么心情都这么好 |
[17:58] | Because you told us that you’re miserable, too. | 因为你告诉我们你也很痛苦 |
[18:00] | And that means you’ll fight to | 这意味着你会争取 |
[18:01] | get us off the night shift, right? | 让我们调出夜班的 对吧 |
[18:03] | Well, here’s what I have to say about that: the night shift stinks– | 好吧 我想说的是 夜班烂透了 |
[18:07] | stinks like a butt. And I will do everything in my power | 烂得跟翔似的 我会尽全力 |
[18:10] | to make sure we get back to the day shift. | 让我们回归白班的 |
[18:12] | What are we standing around for? | 我们傻站着干什么 |
[18:13] | Put some Sousa on already. I want to get wild. | 把Sousa的曲子放出来 我想狂野一下 |
[18:18] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t one of the world-famous Night Bros. | 呦 呦 呦 这不是大名鼎鼎的”夜班兄弟”吗 |
[18:21] | It’s the Night Boys, and-why did I correct you? | 是”夜班男孩” 我为什么要纠正你 |
[18:24] | I would’ve preferred “Bros.” | “兄弟”明明更好 |
[18:26] | Did you solve your case yet? | 你那个案子解决了吗 |
[18:27] | – No. – Night shift, am I right? | – 没有 – 夜班不怎么样是吧 |
[18:28] | You remind me of me. | 你让我想起了曾经的自己 |
[18:30] | It’s not the night shift, okay? | 不是夜班的缘故 好吗 |
[18:31] | I found the perp, and I would’ve taken him down, but I’m hobbled, | 我找到嫌犯了 本来能抓住他的 可是我瘸了 |
[18:34] | and I didn’t have a partner because ever since Boyle had a son, | 也没有搭档 因为Boyle有了儿子以后 |
[18:36] | that’s all he can focus on. | 就只在乎他了 |
[18:37] | Whoa, hey, are you angry at Boyle for having a kid? | 喔 因为Boyle有了孩子你就生他气吗 |
[18:41] | No, I’m just mad because I’m working the night shift, | 不是 我生气是因为我要上夜班 |
[18:43] | and I have to use a cane, and, yes, the one thing I could always count on | 我还得拄根拐杖 还有唯一我能指望的 |
[18:45] | no matter what-Boyle being there for me– | 无论如何都支持我的Boyle |
[18:47] | is also gone. | 也不在身边 |
[18:48] | What do you say we let day shift Lohank take | 让白班的Lohank |
[18:50] | a crack at this? | 来解决这个问题吧 |
[18:52] | I’m gonna put a little something up in the old hopper. | 我来给你”灌输”一些东西 |
[18:55] | You tell me if it vibes with you. | 你有”感觉”了就说话 |
[18:56] | That’s so gross. | 真恶心 |
[18:57] | Life moves forwards, not backwards, | 生活在继续 不会倒退 |
[18:59] | and things will never be as they were. | 事情也不会再像以前一样了 |
[19:01] | And you can be angry about that, or you can embrace the fact | 你可以生气 或者 你接受现实 |
[19:06] | that your best friend now has a son. | 你的好哥们儿现在有儿子了 |
[19:08] | How cool is that, amigo? | 这多酷啊 朋友 |
[19:09] | Ugh, “Amigo.” | 呃 还整西语 |
[19:12] | All right, fine, yes, I’ll admit it, it is pretty cool. | 好吧 好吧 我承认 是挺酷的 |
[19:15] | Boyle’s wanted it for a very long time. | Boyle想要儿子好久了 |
[19:17] | I guess I haven’t actually spent that much time with Nikolaj yet. | 我还没有跟Nikolaj好好相处过 |
[19:20] | Nikolaj Nikolaj. | |
[19:20] | Man, am I seriously about to take emotional advice from Lohank? | 天哪 我真的要从Lohank那儿听取情感建议吗 |
[19:23] | You know you want to, compadre. | 你知道你想要的 亲 |
[19:27] | Go to him. | 去找他吧 |
[19:30] | Hey, I’m really sorry. | 嘿 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:32] | I shouldn’t have said that about Pimento. | 我不应该那样说Pimento的 |
[19:34] | I’m sure he’s gonna come back. | 我相信他会回来的 |
[19:36] | I’m not even thinking about it anymore. | 我现在已经没想这事儿了 |
[19:38] | That wasn’t even me crying in the bathroom earlier– | 刚才在厕所哭的也不是我 |
[19:39] | that was someone else with these same boots, but now she’s gone. | 那人穿的靴子跟我一样 她已经走了 |
[19:41] | Look, when Jake was in witness protection, | 听着 Jake在证人保护计划下时 |
[19:44] | and I didn’t know when he was ever coming back, | 我不知道他会不会回来 |
[19:46] | you were always there when I needed to vent. | 当我需要发泄时你一直都在我身边 |
[19:48] | So I’ll do your paperwork, | 所以 我会帮你做文书工作的 |
[19:50] | and if you ever want company on that bench, I’m there. | 如果你需要有人陪你在长椅上等 我会陪你 |
[19:53] | Thanks…I would advise against it though– | 谢了 不过我建议你还是不要这么做 |
[19:55] | if he does come back, things are gonna get real raunchy, real fast, like, | 如果他回来了 我们马上就会打得火热 |
[19:58] | do a lot of licking, that’s probably indecent exposure– | 又亲又舔 还可能衣衫不整 |
[20:01] | – I don’t want you to arrest– – Okay, got it. | – 我不想你还得逮捕 – 懂了 |
[20:02] | – both of us, probably. – You know what–I’ll just start with this stack right here. | – 我们两个 – 我就从这一摞文件开始吧 |
[20:04] | – He has this wierd thing with his ears. – Thanks, Rosa. Okay, good talk. | – 他耳朵有点奇怪 – 谢谢你Rosa 聊得不错 |
[20:09] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[20:10] | I can’t work the case tonight. | 我今晚没办法办案了 |
[20:12] | Nikolaj’s allergies are acting up, | Nikolaj的过敏更严重了 |
[20:13] | and now the dog seems to be allergic to him. | 现在好像狗都对他过敏了 |
[20:15] | It’s this whole thing. | 一团乱麻 |
[20:16] | Did you find Smith? | 你找到Smith了吗 |
[20:17] | No, uh, he actually got away. | 没有 事实上他逃走了 |
[20:19] | – Sorry, man. – Ah, it’s all right. | – 真遗憾 – 没事的 |
[20:21] | It’s the day shift’s problem now. | 让值白班的人去操心吧 |
[20:23] | Whatever happened to working until it’s done? | 你不是说抓到他才算结束吗 |
[20:25] | Honestly…Lohank kind of talked some sense into me. | 说实话 Lohank说得挺有道理的 |
[20:29] | – Lohank? – Yeah, it was so gross, | – Lohank – 对 太恶心了 |
[20:33] | – but I want to apologize. – For what? | – 但是 我想要道歉 – 为什么 |
[20:36] | Well, I kept talking about how I wanted everything to go back to normal, | 我一直想要事情恢复原样 |
[20:38] | but if that actually happened, | 但这是不可能的 |
[20:41] | this little guy wouldn’t be here. | 不然这小家伙就不会在这儿了 |
[20:42] | Or is he big? | 还是说他已经长大了 |
[20:43] | I don’t know what size kids are supposed to be, | 我不知道小孩到底怎么样才算大 |
[20:44] | or anything about kids, really. | 我对小孩一窍不通 讲真 |
[20:45] | I think maybe that’s part of the problem–it doesn’t matter. | 我觉得这是个问题 无所谓了 |
[20:48] | I got a present for Nikolaj. | 我给Nikolaj带了礼物 |
[20:51] | Thanks, Jake. Come on in, give it to him. | 谢谢你 Jake 进来吧 把礼物给他 |
[20:53] | – Niko. – Hey, little man. | – Niko – 你好啊 小伙子 |
[20:55] | A garbage truck! | 一辆垃圾车 |
[20:57] | You wanna know something cool? | 你想知道一件很酷的事吗 |
[20:59] | A truck just like this almost killed me today. | 一辆这样的车今天差点害死我 |
[21:03] | Uh, kissed me, almost kissed me. | 呃 是亲到我 差点亲到我 |
[21:05] | Anyway, let’s get some trash in this thing–am I right? | 好吧 我们去弄点垃圾装进车里吧 |
[21:09] | – You’re silly. – Yep, I am silly. | – 你真傻 – 是 我是挺傻的 |
[21:11] | Oh, my God, this is a dream come true. | 我的天哪 梦想成真了 |
[21:13] | I gotta get my phone– I gotta film this. | 我得去拿手机 我要把这录下来 |
[21:15] | Oh, but then I’ll miss it. | 但我就会错过这一刻 |
[21:16] | Oh, but I want it forever. | 但我想把它永远保存下来 |
[21:17] | Agh, but I should stay in the moment. | 我应该好好享受这一刻 |
[21:19] | Ah, but then I’ll forget. | 但我会忘记的 |
[21:20] | Oh, my God, this is a nightmare. | 上帝啊 这简直是个噩梦 |