Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – Greg – Larry – Greg. – Larry.
[00:03] What’s going on? 怎么了
[00:04] Any idea why Marshal Haas 知道为什么Haas老大
[00:06] called this special meeting? 组织这个特别会议吗
[00:07] I don’t know. 我不知道
[00:07] Do you think she saw the video we put on the Internet 你觉得她是不是看了我们放在网上的视频
[00:09] to lure Jimmy Figgis down here? 想引诱Jimmy Figgis到这来
[00:11] “Corn Dog pewwwnd by Go Kart.” “玉米热狗被卡丁车脸压”
[00:13] It’s “Pwned,” But that was really adorable. 是”碾压” 但是你刚说的很可爱
[00:16] Well, if she has, 嗯 如果她看了
[00:17] it would ruin our entire plan. 那么会毁了我们整个计划
[00:19] Here she comes. 她来了
[00:23] – Gentlemen. – What’s up? – 先生们 – 你好吗
[00:25] So how’s it going? 怎么样了
[00:26] It’s good. It’s really good. 进展很顺利 进展非常顺利
[00:28] Uh, keeping a low prof. 我们很低调
[00:30] No contact with Brooklyn. 跟警局没有联系
[00:31] No one’s questioned our identities. 没人怀疑我们的身份
[00:32] Definitely staying off the Net, 完全与世隔绝
[00:33] right, Greg? 对吧 Greg
[00:35] – Right. – That’s it? – 没错 – 就这样吗
[00:37] That’s all you have to say to me? 你们要对我说的就这些吗
[00:38] Yep, I think we’re good. 是的 我觉得我们现在很好
[00:40] So nobody’s going to ask me how I’m doing? 所以没人想问我最近过得怎么样吗
[00:42] Oh, I didn’t think this was a personal conversation. 噢 我开始没以为是私下聊天
[00:44] It’s not,turn back around and watch the movie. 本来就不是 头转过去给我看电影
[00:46] This is official business. 这是公事
[00:47] I was just testing you, 我刚只是在测试你们
[00:48] because Greg is the kind of person who cares about his friends 因为Greg是那种在乎朋友
[00:50] and can sense when something is off with them. 并且可以感觉到他们异样的人
[00:54] Is something off with you, Marshal Haas? 你怎么了 Haas老大
[00:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[00:59] I mean, I met someone, okay, 我呢 遇见了一个人
[01:01] and, um… 而且 额
[01:03] I mean, it’s not my husband, 他不是我老公
[01:04] I mean, nothing’s happened yet, but… 什么事都还没发生 但是
[01:06] My entire body is on fire. 我整个人欲火焚身
[01:09] He’s Cuban. 他是古巴人
[01:10] Is this still official business? 我们还在谈公事吗
[01:11] Of course it is. 当然是了
[01:13] – Shut up and watch the movie. – Yep. – 嘴巴闭上看你的电影 – 好的
[01:14] Pop quiz. 快问快答
[01:16] If Larry were married and everything was fine, 如果Larry结婚了 一切都很好
[01:18] and I mean, honestly, everything is totally fine. 是真的 一切都非常好
[01:20] Sure. 当然
[01:21] But he knew that one night 但是他知道有一个晚上
[01:23] with this person could give him everything he needed 他和某个人在一起 那个人可以给他
[01:25] for the rest of his life. 余生所需要的一切
[01:27] – Would he do it? – Yes? – 他会这么做吗 -会的吧
[01:28] Yes? Good. 会 很好
[01:30] What if this person that Larry met was young? 如果Larry遇到的这个人很年轻呢
[01:31] I mean, really young. 我是说 非常年轻
[01:34] Well, I don’t think Larry would do anything illegal. 嗯 我觉得Larry不会做违法的事情
[01:36] You know, it seems to me 就我看来
[01:37] Larry has needs Larry有需求
[01:40] and deserves to have those needs… 而且那些需求也应当被
[01:44] met. 满足
[01:46] Greg, you’re really great at being undercover. Greg 你真是个好卧底
[01:49] You both passed the test. 你们都通过了测试
[01:51] Marco! Vamanos! Marco 我们走
[02:13] Guys, guys, 伙计们
[02:15] the marshal gave me good news about Jake. 老大给了我关于Jake的一些好消息
[02:16] Jake’s back. Jake’s back! Jake要回来了 Jake要回来了
[02:18] Oh, we’re not ready. We need gummy worms. 我们还没准备好 我们需要一些软糖
[02:19] We need them now! 我们现在就要
[02:20] No, Charles. 先别 Charles
[02:21] Jake is still wherever he is, Jake现在还不知道在什么地方
[02:23] but since it’s been six months, 但是毕竟过了六个月
[02:25] the marshal is letting me write a one-page letter to Jake 老大正在让我给Jake写封简短的信
[02:27] which she will read to him and then set on fire. 她会读给他听然后烧掉
[02:30] Is there anything you guys want me to write? 你们有没有谁想让我写些什么
[02:31] You have to tell Jake about my new son, Nikolaj. 你得告诉Jake我的儿子 Nikolaj
[02:34] That he’s four years old, 他4岁了
[02:35] he’s from Latvia, 他来自拉脱维亚
[02:36] he calls me “Comrade,” 他称呼我为 同志
[02:37] and I love him so much. 我好爱他
[02:38] Will do. 好的
[02:40] Rosa, anything you want to tell Jake? Rosa 想对Jake说什么吗
[02:41] Yeah. Tell him I said… 嗯 告诉他我说
[02:44] You want me to write that you nodded slightly? 你想让我写你轻轻地点了点头
[02:46] He’ll know what it means. 他会知道这是什么意思
[02:47] I would like you to tell Jacob 我想让你告诉Jacob
[02:49] that I’m thinking about him and hoping that he’s safe. 我很想他然后希望他一切都好
[02:53] What? Meet the new Gina, 干嘛 认识一下新的Gina
[02:55] who always puts others before herself. 总是为他人着想
[02:58] Can you make the whole letter about me doing that? 你能全文都说这事吗
[03:01] Yeah, I’ll just tell him that everything’s exactly the same. 好的 我会告诉他一切都是老样子
[03:04] Guys, briefing room, five minutes. 同志们 五分钟之内 到会议室
[03:06] We’re getting a new captain. 我们来了个新警监
[03:07] Again! 又来了
[03:10] Hello, Larry. 你好 Larry
[03:11] It’s your neighbor, Greg. 是你的邻居 Greg
[03:12] Can I try your hot tub out? 我能试一下你的热水浴缸吗
[03:14] I’m thinking of getting one. 我也想买一个
[03:16] Of course, that’s a totally normal thing to do 当然了 在38度的天气里
[03:18] in 100 degree weather. 这太正常了
[03:19] Come on in and hop in the tub. 快进来 一起跳进浴缸吧
[03:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:24] We need to talk without being overheard. 我们的谈话不能被别人听到
[03:26] Turn on the bubbles. 打开水花
[03:27] You got it. 好嘞
[03:30] Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis saw our video. 屠夫Jimmy Figgis看了我们的视频
[03:32] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[03:33] A man with a thick New Jersey accent 一个带着浓重新泽西口音
[03:34] called the Fun Zone, 叫欢乐区的人
[03:36] asking to meet the guys from “The corn dog video.” 要求见”玉米热狗肠视频”里的俩人
[03:38] Figgis is coming to kill us. Figgis要来杀我们了
[03:40] We should call the Nine-Nine for backup. 我们应该联系分局寻求支援
[03:42] Oh, absolutely not. 啊 绝对不行
[03:43] That might alert the marshals. 那可能会惊动上层
[03:45] We can take Figgis and his men down on our own. 我们可以凭自己干掉Figgis一伙
[03:47] Right. 嗯
[03:49] Okay. 好的
[03:50] Let’s go arm up. 让我们武装起来吧
[03:52] Figgis has no idea what’s about to hit him. Figgis对即将到来的打击可毫不知情
[03:54] Also it probably goes without saying, 而且很有可能是悄无声息的
[03:56] but it’s chill to whiz in this thing. 但在这池子撒尿是挺放松的啊
[03:58] I mean, I have been. You can if you want. 我是说 我有过 如果你想也可以
[04:00] I haven’t been if you haven’t. 如果你没有那我也没有
[04:01] Have you? I haven’t. 你有过吗 我没有
[04:03] Have you? 你到底有没有
[04:04] We can’t just waltz in there 我们不能只是在那随便晃晃
[04:06] and buy whatever we want. 然后买我们想买的
[04:07] They’ll do a federal background check 他们会在Greg Stickney和Larry Sherbert身上
[04:08] on Greg Stickney and Larry Sherbert, 做个详细的背景调查
[04:10] and that will set off alarms in the marshal’s office. 然后那就会惊动高层
[04:12] No, we’ll have to bribe the gun store owner 不 我们需要贿赂枪支店主
[04:15] so he doesn’t run our names. 这样他就不会泄露我们的名字了
[04:17] But we don’t have any money. 但我们没有钱
[04:18] Oh, my God. 天哪
[04:20] I’m the bribe, aren’t I? 我是诱惑品对吧
[04:22] You’re not the bribe. 你不是
[04:22] Why, what’s wrong with my body? 为什么 我身体有什么毛病吗
[04:23] Actually I borrowed $3,000 事实上我从竞走小组朋友Ruth那里
[04:25] from my walking group friend Ruth. 那借了3000美金
[04:27] Ruth, I’m going to be straight with you. Ruth 我就跟你直说吧
[04:28] I accidentally knocked up a woman. 我不小心搞大了女人的肚子
[04:29] – Greg! – You know me. – Greg – 你知道我的
[04:31] I see a pair of thick weighty breasts 我看见波涛胸涌
[04:34] and all logic flies out the window. 就会失去所有理智
[04:37] Heterosexual you is such a dog. 异性恋的你真是个贱人
[04:41] Can I help you? 需要什么帮助吗
[04:42] Ah, no thanks, just browsing. 啊 不用了谢谢 就看看
[04:44] Although, you know what, 但是 你知道吗
[04:45] since I’m here, why don’t I grab, like, 既然我来了 我为什么不拿点 比如说
[04:46] eight handguns, couple of shotguns, and, I don’t know, 八把手枪 两把猎枪 还有 额
[04:49] three more handguns. 再来三把手枪
[04:51] Can I see some ID? 我能看一下你们的证件吗
[04:52] Yes, of course, of course. 好的 当然 当然
[04:54] Oh. Would you look at that? 噢 你知道吗
[04:56] I forgot my license, 我忘带我的驾照了
[04:58] but I do happen to have this big old wad– 但我这正好有一大卷旧钞
[05:00] – No problem. – Hmm? – 没问题 – 嗯
[05:01] I don’t need your ID. 我不用你的证件了
[05:02] Federal database is down anyway. 反正联邦数据库也瘫了
[05:04] Wink wink. Ah. 你懂的
[05:05] So how do you like your ammo? 所以子弹想要多少
[05:06] By the box or by the bucket? 用盒子装还是用桶装
[05:07] Cool, cool, cool, cool. 好好好好
[05:08] Our country is broken. 我们国家完了
[05:09] – What? – Bucket! – 你说什么 – 用桶装
[05:10] I’ll just take your biggest bucket of bullets. 我就要你们家最大桶的子弹
[05:13] Okay, everyone. 同志们
[05:15] We’ve been assigned a new commander. 我们这分配了一个新长官
[05:17] Please give him a warm welcome. 请给他最温暖的欢迎
[05:20] Hey, guys. 大家好
[05:21] I’m Captain Stentley. 我是Stentley警监
[05:22] Ah, yuck, that sounds so formal. 妈呀 太正经了
[05:25] Um… 额
[05:26] Captain Jason? 叫我Jason警监吧
[05:28] No. 还是别了吧
[05:29] Call me C.J. 叫我C.J.吧
[05:30] Okay, so that’s all I got, 好了 我就说这么多
[05:32] unless you guys have any questions. 你们有问题要问我吗
[05:33] Yeah, you wearing sweat pants? 嗯 你穿的是运动裤吗
[05:35] No. Oh, yes. 不 哦 是的
[05:37] Yes, I am. 是的
[05:38] I, um, had some hot cocoa this morning, 我 额 今早喝热可可
[05:40] and I totally biffed it. 然后打翻了
[05:42] I like this guy. 我喜欢他
[05:43] Uh, if I may ask, 冒昧地问一下
[05:44] how did you become captain? 你是怎么当上警监的
[05:46] You just seem a little, uh… 你看起来有点 呃呃呃
[05:52] – Unqualified? – No. – 不称职 – 不是
[05:53] No, no, no, no. 不是 不是
[05:54] It’s because I am, actually. 因为我确实不称职
[05:56] Here’s how it happened. 我来告诉你们我怎么当上的
[05:57] I had an appointment at my dermatologist 我本来约了我的皮肤科医生
[05:59] at 402 7th Avenue. 他在第7大街402号
[06:02] But I went to 204 7th Avenue by mistake. 但我走错了 去了第7大街的204号
[06:05] It’s like numbers are so crazy, am I right? 这俩数字太像了 对吧
[06:08] – Amen. – Not really. – 天哪 – 不怎么像
[06:09] Anyway, 不管怎样
[06:09] there was this big drug bust going down. 当时那边正好在进行大型的毒品交易
[06:11] I showed up, spooked the kingpin. 我突然出现 把毒贩老大吓个半死
[06:13] He darts for the front door, trips, 他冲出前门 绊了一下
[06:16] shoots himself in the stomach accidentally, 不小心把自己的胃给射穿了
[06:18] and then after that everybody pretty much surrendered very quickly 接着很快所有人就差不多都投降了
[06:20] and they made me a captain about a week later. 一个星期后我就被升为警监了
[06:23] Didn’t you have to pass the exams? 你难道都不用通过考试么
[06:25] Like, wasn’t there, like, an interview 难道没有面试之类的
[06:27] where they met you and… 他们约见你然后
[06:29] heard you speak? 听你讲讲
[06:31] Presumably. 可能有吧
[06:32] Look, I’m going to be honest. 说实在的
[06:33] Between you and me, 我就只告诉你们
[06:34] I don’t fully know what I’m doing, 我其实都不太清楚我在做什么
[06:35] but it seems like you guys do, 但是看起来你们很清楚
[06:37] so I’m just gonna stay out of the way 所以我就准备不插手
[06:38] and give you guys whatever you need. 只给你们提供你们需要的
[06:40] Ceej? Hi, Gina Linetti here. Ceej 嗨 我是Gina Linetti
[06:42] What I need is an assistant of my own, 我需要一个我自己的助手
[06:45] just to do my paperwork and all my other work. 做些文书工作和我其他所有的工作
[06:47] Work is the worst. I get it. 工作最讨厌了 我懂的
[06:48] Uh. Hire whoever you want. 就雇个你想要的人吧
[06:50] I just want you guys to be happy. 我只是希望你们开心
[06:52] – And I will help you with that. – Great! – 我会帮你实现这点的 – 赞
[06:53] Hey, we should do a hang sesh like this every morning. 嘿 我们应该每天早上都像今天这样来个动员会
[06:56] This is amazing. Where do ya… 这太棒了 我的
[06:58] where’s my office? 我的办公室在哪呢
[06:59] I love him. 我爱他
[07:01] He’s the best captain we’ve ever had, 他是我们有史以来最棒的警监
[07:03] hands down. 就他了
[07:07] I don’t know what you’re so excited about. 我都不知道你干嘛这么兴奋
[07:08] We have dangerous task ahead of us. 这可是个危险的任务
[07:10] Wait, I thought you said we didn’t need backup. 等等 你不是说我们不需要支援吗
[07:12] Are you worried? Do we need to call the Nine-Nine? 你担心么 需不需要呼叫分局
[07:14] No, no, no, no. 不用 不用
[07:15] We have the drop on Figgis, 我们已经锁定了Figgis
[07:16] we’re fully armed up, 带了足够的火力
[07:17] and we have plenty of time to lay a trap. 我们有的是时间来设个圈套
[07:20] Well, okay, then. 好吧
[07:21] See you around, Coral Palms. 再见了 度假酒店
[07:23] Adios, constant pool of sweat in my taint! 再见了 让我会阴汗流不止的天气
[07:26] You do one, Greg. 你也来说一个 Greg
[07:27] All right. 好吧
[07:28] See you never, 再也不见
[07:29] drive-through vape station. 驾车购电子烟站
[07:31] Adios, weird Juggalo encampment! 再见 奇怪的神经质歌手粉丝营地
[07:34] Bye-bye, slightly askew stop sign. 拜拜 轻轻绕过停止标识
[07:36] Whoa-oh. 哇呜
[07:37] Oh, come on, for running a stop sign? 拜托 就因为在停止标示前没停
[07:39] We just passed someone driving 我们刚才旁边还有个人
[07:41] with both feet out the window. 两只脚都翘到了车窗外面
[07:42] Just be cool, Larry. 放轻松 Larry
[07:45] Gentlemen. 先生们
[07:46] I am going to need to see your license and registration. 我需要看下你的驾照和行驶证
[07:49] Yeah. 好的
[07:50] Whoa, hold on. 等下
[07:50] What do we got going on back there? 你们这后面放的是什么
[07:53] Oh, uh, yesterday’s newspaper. 噢 昨天的报纸
[07:55] No, I’m talking about the pile of guns 不是 我说的是那堆枪
[07:56] and the bucket of bullets. 和一盒子弹
[07:58] Right, right, right. Right, right, yeah. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[08:00] Bucket of bullets, sure, sure. 一盒子弹 是啊 是啊
[08:01] I need you both to step out of the vehicle. 请你们两个从车上下来
[08:02] Yep, it’d be weird if you didn’t. 当然 如果不下车就太奇怪了
[08:04] This is a little bit weird. 这有点奇怪
[08:05] Never been arrested before. 我以前从来没被抓过
[08:07] I mean, I was “Detained” Once 只是有一次被Taylor Swift的
[08:09] by Taylor Swift’s security team, 保安队给”扣押”了
[08:10] but that was a misunderstanding. 但那是个误会
[08:12] She’s probably going to write a song about me. 她说不定要写首关于我的歌呢
[08:14] We got to get out of here. 我们得离开这儿
[08:15] Figgis could show up at any minute. Figgis随时都会出现
[08:17] Don’t worry. 别担心
[08:18] We can outsmart some small-town sheriff. 我们可比一些小镇治安官聪明多了
[08:19] We’re NYPD detectives. 我们可是纽约分局的警探
[08:21] We caught the Son of Sam. 我们可是抓住了山姆之子的
[08:22] Ice-T plays us on TV. Ice-T还在电视上演我们了呢
[08:23] We keep the Tony’s safe. 我们保证Tony的安全
[08:25] Hey, fellas. 嘿 伙计们
[08:26] Listen, I am sorry about the delay. 很抱歉让你们等这么久
[08:28] We are overwhelmed here today. 我们这儿今天事儿有点太多了
[08:31] We hired our first woman, 我们雇了有史以来第一位女性
[08:33] so of course she needs her own bathroom 所以 当然她会需要有独立的卫生间
[08:35] and the shirt don’t fit right– 还有衬衫也不是很合适
[08:36] both things chaos. 都乱糟糟的
[08:37] It’s not a problem, Sheriff. 这不是个问题 警长
[08:39] You have nothing to worry about. 你没什么需要担心的
[08:42] I think we all agree that C.J. 我想我们都同意C.J.
[08:43] is, to put it mildly, 委婉点说
[08:45] not very impressive. 不是很厉害
[08:46] I watched him try to close the blinds 我看着他倒腾他办公室的百叶窗
[08:48] in his office for 40 minutes. 折腾了40分钟都没关上
[08:50] He finally just gave up and changed his pants 他最后放弃了 把裤子换了
[08:51] with the windows wide open. 但是窗户一直是大敞着的
[08:53] Something has to be done, 我们得做点什么
[08:54] and I have a plan. 我有一个计划
[08:56] We use mankind’s greatest weapon. 我们用人类最伟大的武器
[08:58] – A grenade. – The written word. – 手榴弹 – 白纸黑字
[08:59] Ugh, I’m out. 额 别算上我
[09:00] I drafted a letter to One Police Plaza saying 我起草了一个请愿书寄给总部 告诉他们
[09:02] that we think Captain Stentley is not a good fit for our precinct. Stentley警监不是很适合来带领我们分局
[09:05] If we all sign it, they’ll have to act. 如果我们都签字 他们肯定会有所动作
[09:07] Hey, guys, I’m Emily, Gina’s assistant. 嘿 大家好 我是Emily Gina的助手
[09:09] Wait, she actually got that? 等等 她真找了个助手
[09:11] “Wait, she actually got that?” “等等 她真找了个助手”
[09:12] Sorry, I’m under strict orders from Gina 抱歉 Gina要求我只要发现机会
[09:14] to mock you whenever I see an opening. 就模仿你说话
[09:16] Follow me, please. 请跟我来
[09:18] Your two colleagues is here. 你的同事来了
[09:20] Okay, thanks, Em, 好的 谢谢 Em
[09:21] and while I’m in this meeting, 当我在这开会的时候
[09:23] will you just shred some documents for me? 你能帮我碎些文件么
[09:25] Anything you see. It’s all garbage. 所有你看得到的 全都是垃圾
[09:26] On it. 好的
[09:27] What’s going on? We were busy. 什么事 我们忙着呢
[09:29] Busy trying to ruin everything around here 忙着通过你那个傻B请愿信
[09:31] with your dumb letter? 去破坏这里的一切
[09:32] This is a gravy train, people. 这是个好事啊 伙计们
[09:34] Okay, C.J. Will say yes to anything we ask for. 好吧 不管我们要求什么 C.J.都会答应的
[09:37] Rosa, dare to dream. What do you want? Rosa 幻想一下 你想要什么
[09:39] For him to be gone. 我想让他走
[09:41] You want that more than you want walls around your desk 比给你的桌子四周都竖起隔板
[09:43] so Hitchcock can’t stare at you Hitchcock就不会一直用他那又老又圆的眼睛
[09:45] with his big old google eyes anymore? 盯着你看了还想啊
[09:46] C.J. Stays. I love that guy. C.J.得留下 我喜欢他
[09:48] Yes! What? 是的 啥
[09:49] That’s not fair! Come on. 这不公平 过来
[09:50] And how about you, Charles? 你觉得呢 Charles
[09:52] What do you want, baby boy? 你想要什么 亲爱的
[09:53] Well, I agree with Amy 我同意Amy说的
[09:55] that C.J. Is totally unqualified C.J.根本就不称职
[09:57] and a disaster for the precinct, 而且对分局来说是简直是个灾难
[09:58] and I would really love a treadmill desk 但我真的想要一个跑步办公桌
[10:00] so I can hit my cardio targets. 这样我就能完成我的运动目标
[10:01] Done. Yes! 就这样了 太棒了
[10:03] – Boyle. – I’m sorry. – Boyle – 抱歉
[10:04] I’m doing it for Nikolaj. 我这么做都是为了Nikolaj
[10:06] You’ll understand once you bear unto Jake a child. 一旦你怀了Jake的孩子就会懂了
[10:10] Looks like you’re all alone. 看起来你是一个人了
[10:12] Em, can you go ahead and show her out? Em 你能送她出去吗
[10:14] Right this way, please, 这边请
[10:15] and can I validate your parking? 我能检查一下你的停车卡么
[10:16] I work here. 我在这儿上班
[10:17] So, listen, do you mind 听着 你们介不介意
[10:18] if I ask you a few questions? 如果我问你们几个问题
[10:19] It shouldn’t take much time. 不会太长时间的
[10:20] Great, because we actually have someplace important to be, 太好了 因为我们还有个很重要的地方要去
[10:23] so if it would speed things up, 所以如果很快的话
[10:24] we’re happy to waive our right to counsel. 我们很高兴放弃找律师的权利
[10:26] Wow, counsel, 呜哇 律师
[10:27] the “C” Word. 竟然说到律师
[10:29] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[10:30] You guys in law enforcement? 你们是执法部门的
[10:31] No, no, no. 不是 不是
[10:32] I just have a buddy 只是我有个朋友
[10:34] who’s a detective in the NYPD. 是纽约警局的警探
[10:35] Whoo, I bet he’s better than me 哇 我猜他肯定比我
[10:37] at getting people to talk. 更善长让别人招供
[10:38] Everything I know about interrogation 我所有的审讯技巧
[10:40] I learned from “The Newlywed Game.” 都是从”新婚游戏”中学来的
[10:42] So, look, why don’t you each 你们各自
[10:44] write down your answer to these questions. 把答案写下来
[10:46] Okay, question one, 听好 第一题
[10:47] what were you going to use the guns for? 持枪做什么
[10:50] Okay, and then read ’em out when you’re done. 写好就大声念出来
[10:52] Hunting. 打猎
[10:53] Okay, see, I knew you boys were on the level. 看吧 我就说你俩绝配
[10:55] Okay, question two: 那么 第二题
[10:57] What do you hunt? 打什么
[11:01] – Deer. – Grouse and other small fowl. – 鹿 – 松鸡和其他小家禽
[11:03] Oh. Yep, we hunt everything. 没错 我们什么都打
[11:05] You know, deer, grouse, 鹿也打过 还有松鸡
[11:06] a horse once. 有次还打了一匹马
[11:07] Yes, we love killing any animal. 是的 是动物我们都杀
[11:10] I hear ya. 厉害了
[11:11] Okay, question three: 那么 第三题
[11:13] You said you had somewhere important to go, 你们说要去一个重要的地方
[11:15] so where exactly is that? 具体是哪儿
[11:21] – Dinner date. – Dinner date. – 约了人吃晚饭 – 约了人吃晚饭
[11:22] That’s what mine says as well. 我写的也是这个意思
[11:23] Sorry about the handwriting. 字丑了 抱歉
[11:24] The point is, neither of us are lying. 关键在于 我俩都没说谎
[11:27] Should we just pick up our keys on the way out, 能不能让我们拿钥匙走人了呢
[11:28] or how do you want to do this? 还是说你还想再来两局
[11:32] No one has ever beaten “The Newlywed Game.” 没人能在”新婚游戏”中取胜
[11:35] No one. 没人
[11:37] Hey, Diaz. 嘿 Diaz
[11:39] Right. The walls. 忘了 墙挡着了
[11:47] Can I help you? 要帮忙吗
[11:48] I need the crime stats from last month. 我要上个月以来的犯罪数据
[11:50] Fine. One sec. 哦 马上好
[11:54] Some people, huh? 真是个奇葩
[11:55] Hey, I’m up to 20,000 steps. 我快走到20000步啦
[11:58] Seriously, Boyle? 有必要吗 Boyle
[11:59] Oh, you don’t care about my health? 你都不关心人家的健康状况嘛
[12:01] You don’t care about if Nikolaj grows up without a papa? 就算Nikalaj从小没爹 你也不在乎嘛
[12:03] You want me to die? 你巴不得我死嘛
[12:04] Honestly? A little. 讲真 有点儿
[12:06] Hurts. 心痛
[12:08] I can’t believe they all let C.J. And Gina 我真不敢相信 他们全让C.J和Gina
[12:10] just buy them off. 给收买了
[12:11] But we don’t need them, 但我们根本用不着他们
[12:12] ’cause we’ve got you, 我们有你
[12:13] and you’re a sergeant. 你可是个警长
[12:15] Did you sign the letter yet? 那信你签字了吗
[12:16] Um… I… 那个 我
[12:18] What did he give you? 他给你买什么了
[12:19] He gave me the ability to continue to serve this community 他给了我继续为片区服务
[12:21] unencumbered by a necessary oversight. 且不用受束缚的能力
[12:24] Now, I really have to– 我真的要
[12:25] What did he give you? 到底给你买了什么
[12:26] He gave me a yogurt fridge, all right? 他给我买了放酸奶的小冰箱 行了吧
[12:28] I asked for a yogurt fridge, and I got one, 我想要个放酸奶的小冰箱 他就给我买了
[12:30] right next to my desk! 就在我桌子边上
[12:32] I’m only a man. 我也是人 也有欲望
[12:34] I’m sending this letter 不管你有没有签名
[12:35] with or without your signature. 我都要把信寄出去了
[12:38] Enjoy your blood yogurt. 喝你的破酸奶吧
[12:41] I will. 好嘞
[12:42] Time is running out. 快没时间了
[12:44] We have the right to a phone call. 我们有权利打个电话
[12:45] We need to call the Nine-Nine 得给分局打个电话
[12:46] so they can sort this out with the sheriff. 让他们搞定这个警探
[12:47] No, they would want to get involved 不行 他们全会搀和进来
[12:49] and that could endanger them. 会陷入危险的
[12:50] They’d be okay with that. 他们不会在意的
[12:51] Charles and Amy both love me. Charles和Amy都很爱我
[12:52] Rosa’s not scared of anything. Rosa啥也不怕
[12:54] I’m like a mentor to Terry. Terry视我如导师
[12:55] No, regardless, we don’t have time for that. 不行 也没时间打电话了
[12:56] We just have to tell the truth. 只能实话实说了
[12:57] Sheriff, I’m ready to talk. 警探 我要招供
[13:00] This better be good. 最好别耍花样
[13:01] I’m a busy man. 爷忙着呢
[13:02] You just spent 30 minutes 你刚花了30分钟
[13:03] trying to win a radio contest. 想赢广播比赛
[13:05] For my wife. 为了我老婆
[13:06] They’re giving away Swampsgiving tickets. 他们在送<沼泽感恩节>拍摄地的门票
[13:07] I’m not really Greg, 其实我不叫Greg
[13:09] and that’s not Larry. 他也不叫Larry
[13:10] We’re Captain Raymond Holt 我们是纽约警局的Raymond Holt警监
[13:12] and Detective Jake Peralta of the NYPD. 和Jake Peralta警探
[13:15] We’ve been targeted by Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis, 我们被”屠夫”Jimmy Figgis盯上了
[13:16] the mafia boss. 他是黑手党的头目
[13:18] We’re in witness protection, 我们正处于证人保护阶段
[13:19] and that is the full truth. 全是大实话
[13:25] Good one. That’s a good one. 编得好 编得跟真的似的
[13:28] Just call the U.S. Marshal who handles our case. 你给联邦执法局的头儿打电话 是她受理我们的案子
[13:30] She’ll explain everything. 她会和你解释清楚的
[13:31] She? Oh, come on. 还是个女的 别骗我了
[13:34] This is getting crazier by the second. 越说越离谱了
[13:36] But I’ll tell you, I kind of want to see how it plays out. 不过这么说吧 我倒挺想看看事情会变成什么样的
[13:39] Uh-huh. Right. 好的吧
[13:42] Okay, will do. 好的 行
[13:44] Well, it’s a guy, 是个男的
[13:45] and he says he’s never heard of either one of you. 他说没听说过你们中任何一个人
[13:47] – That’s impossible. – Listen for yourself. – 怎么可能 – 你自己和他说
[13:50] – Hello. – It’s Figgis. – 喂 – 我是Figgis
[13:52] I have your Marshal, and I’m coming for you. 你们老大在我手里 很快你们也会落入我手
[13:55] See you soon, Jake. 回见 Jake
[13:56] Wait. 等等
[14:02] Great news. 好消息
[14:04] I found Figgis. 我找到Figgis了
[14:06] This is bad. 情况不妙
[14:07] Figgis has the marshal, Figgis抓住了执法局的人
[14:08] and now he knows where we are. 现在也知道我们在哪儿
[14:10] We’re sitting ducks. 而我们却只能坐以待毙(像鸭子一样)
[14:11] That’s the worst kind of duck. 这死法儿(这种鸭子)也忒惨了
[14:12] Tell that to the Dutch Hookbill. 和荷兰钩嘴鸭有的一拼
[14:13] Look, the clock is ticking. 时间在一分一秒流逝
[14:15] We only have one option. 我们只有一个选择
[14:17] Jailbreak. 越 狱
[14:18] And how do you propose to pull that off? 你打算怎么越
[14:20] By using this rag-tag team of inmates. 就利用这群乌合之众
[14:23] Our very Suicide Squad. 属于我们的自杀小队
[14:26] All right, let’s rally the troops. 来 让我们整整士气
[14:28] Hey, fellow prisoners. 狱友们
[14:30] Hi, there. 大家好
[14:31] Everyone, look, 听我说
[14:31] we haven’t connected as much 或许我们没有
[14:33] as maybe we should have. 想象中那么亲密无间
[14:34] That’s our fault. 都怪我们
[14:35] Why don’t I just kick things off. 要不就由我先开始吧
[14:37] I’m Jake, 我叫Jake
[14:38] and I like baseball. 我喜欢打棒球
[14:39] Now you say something about yourself. 接着你介绍一下自己吧
[14:41] I’m Raymond. I don’t care for baseball. 我叫Raymond 我不喜欢打棒球
[14:43] Great, so now that we’re all vibing at 100, 很好 现在大家相处得好极了
[14:46] quick question: 一个小问题
[14:47] If there were to be a jailbreak “Of sorts,” 如果有人要越狱
[14:50] how many of you guys would be interested in that? 你们有多少人有兴趣
[14:52] Obviously if you have any moral objection– 当然了 如果你们在道义上反对
[14:54] okay, your hands are already all up, 好吧 你们都举手了
[14:56] so I say we hop on this pony. Great. 我们是骑虎难下了 很好
[14:57] Now, do any of you have any special skills? 那你们有没有人会特殊的技巧
[14:59] Maybe the ability to pick a lock? 比如撬锁什么的
[15:00] Uh, I’m Mitch. 我叫Mitch
[15:02] – I have a glass eye. – Glass eye? – 我有一只义眼 – 义眼啊
[15:05] We’ll definitely find some use for that. 我们一定会发现它的用处的
[15:07] – How about you, sir? – I’m Evan. – 你呢 先生 – 我叫Evan
[15:09] I’ve been arrested for a lot of different stuff: 我犯了好多不同的事才被抓的
[15:10] public urination, 在公共场所尿尿
[15:12] urinating on private property, 在私人财产上尿尿
[15:15] urinating 25 feet from a school, 在离学校25英尺的地方尿尿
[15:17] urinating out of a moving truck. 在正在行驶的货车里往外尿尿
[15:18] I don’t think Evan gets what we’re doing here. 我觉得Evan没明白我们要做什么
[15:20] Oh, doesn’t he? 哦 是吗
[15:21] He’s been here for weeks. 他来这儿好几周了
[15:22] He knows the guard’s comings and goings. 他知道狱警的作息
[15:24] Thank you for sharing, Evan. 谢谢你的分享 Evan
[15:25] You are valued here. 你大有用处
[15:26] Your turn, old-timer. 到你了 老前辈
[15:27] It’s always guys like this 每次都是这样的人
[15:28] that unlock the entire operation. 解决了所有困难
[15:29] What do you bring to the table? 你能为这次行动贡献什么
[15:31] I’m Tito. 我叫Tito
[15:32] I’m great at smoking meth. 我很会用烟管吸冰毒
[15:34] – And? – Snorting meth. – 还有呢 – 直接用鼻子吸
[15:36] And? 还有呢
[15:37] I haven’t spoken to my daughter 我已经好几年
[15:39] in a couple of years. 没和我女儿说话了
[15:40] Oh, that’s so sad. 太可怜了
[15:41] Okay, so find something for Tito to do. 给Tito找点事做做
[15:43] So I heard from One Police Plaza. 警局总部给我回信了
[15:45] They received my letter, 他们收到了我的信
[15:46] and apparently they also received hundreds of others 显然 他们还收到了上百封别人寄的信
[15:49] in support of C.J. 都是支持C.J的
[15:50] Yeah, Emily and I sent those in, so… 没错 都是Emily和我发的
[15:53] Emily, what was that burn I had you write down for Amy Emily 我怕自己忘了
[15:56] because I didn’t want to forget it? 就让你记下来的中伤Amy的话是啥
[15:57] “Why so sad? “怎么苦着脸
[15:59] Did you just find out American Girl doesn’t make clothes 是不是刚发现美国女孩不做
[16:00] in adult sizes?” 成年人穿的衣服呀”
[16:01] No. 不是这个
[16:02] “Steven Seagal called “Steven Seagal打电话来
[16:04] and he wants his ponytail back”? 想要回他的马尾辫”
[16:05] Huh-uh. 不是
[16:05] Gina calling Gina说
[16:06] Hey, Amy, 嘿 Amy
[16:07] “What did one graphing calculator 一个图形计算机
[16:08] Say to the other one?” 对另一个图形计算器说什么
[16:09] Amy calling Amy说
[16:10] What? 什么
[16:10] Gina calling Gina说
[16:11] Why does this sad lady own two of us?” 为什么这个可怜的老女人有两个我们”
[16:13] That’s it? 就是这个
[16:15] – Hey, Amy – You know what? – 嘿 Amy – 你知道吗
[16:16] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[16:18] You just made sure that a terrible captain 你保证让那个差劲的警监
[16:19] will be sticking around here indefinitely. 永远待在这里不走了
[16:21] Come on, Santiago. 好啦 Santiago
[16:22] We’re just trying to make the best of it. 我们只是尽力而为啦
[16:24] – Yogurt? – Never! – 来口酸奶 – 没门
[16:25] Yes! 40,000 steps! 太棒了 我跑了4万步
[16:27] – Boyle! – I can’t talk. – Boyle – 我不能说话
[16:28] I got to keep my heart rate up. 我得一直保持高心率
[16:29] Hey, can you guys keep it down? 嘿 你们讲话可以小声一点吗
[16:31] Need a roof on this thing. 看来这个围墙还需要个顶
[16:32] Gina, I need a roof. Gina 我需要个房顶
[16:33] – Emily. – On it. – Emily – 收到
[16:34] Listen, you selfish jerks, 听着 你们这些自私鬼
[16:36] that guy in there, the one playing the bongos right now, 那个在房间里玩手鼓的家伙
[16:40] he thinks we’re killing it, 他以为我们工作超棒的
[16:42] so he’s just staying out of our way. 所以他就撒手不管了
[16:43] Well, the only reason we’re killing it 我们之所以能保持高水平的工作
[16:45] is because Captain Holt never let us 都是因为Holt警监
[16:46] be satisfied with ourselves. 从来不允许我们自满
[16:48] He always inspired us to work harder and smarter, 他总是激发我们 让我们更加勤奋刻苦
[16:50] to be better. 变得更好
[16:51] And if he were here right now, 如果他现在在这里
[16:53] he’d be ashamed of us. 他会为我们感到羞愧的
[16:54] Amy, wait! Amy 别走
[16:56] Oh! Ah! 嗷
[16:58] Ooh, ah! 啊
[17:00] You swear this guy’s about to meet up with his mistress? 你确定这个人要去和情人幽会
[17:01] Yep. Tuesday at 5:00. 对 每周二五点
[17:03] It’s Tanya time. 是见Tanya的时间了
[17:05] Well, there he goes. 好 他走了
[17:07] Okay, now we got to get rid of the other deputy. 现在只需要把另一个警察支走
[17:09] Glass eye, you’re up. 玻璃眼 该你上了
[17:12] Oh, so much drier than I would have thought. 啊 比我想象的干燥多了
[17:15] Did I want it to be wet? 难道我还希望它是湿的吗
[17:16] – Jake! – Right! Sorry. – Jake – 哦对 不好意思
[17:17] Just holding an eyeball in my hand. 只是拿了个眼球在我手里了
[17:19] No big deal. Here we go. 小菜一碟 我准备好了
[17:22] Yah. 呀
[17:24] What the hell? 什么情况
[17:25] Must have gotten too hot. 一定是加热过头了
[17:27] Sheriff, I’m going to go get a mop. 警官 我去拿个拖把
[17:29] Okay. 好的
[17:30] And… great. 完美
[17:31] Now we stage a fight; 我们需要假装打一架
[17:32] when the sheriff comes in to break it up, 等警官进来阻止的时候
[17:33] we take him down. 我们把他制服
[17:35] Fight! Fight! Fight! 打 打 打
[17:36] Ah! 啊
[17:40] We got us a jail fight. 有好戏看了
[17:42] Yah! 呀
[17:43] Hahaha 哈哈哈
[17:46] Why isn’t he coming in? 他为什么不进来
[17:47] I don’t know, maybe he’s not buying it. 我不知道 他可能不信我们真打
[17:49] Hit me harder. 用力点打我
[17:51] Oh! 喔
[17:52] Yeah, you knocked him. 噢 开始动真格了
[17:57] What would it take for him to intervene? 要怎么做他才会插手
[17:59] Do I actually have to kill you? 真的需要我打死你吗
[18:00] No, he’d probably love that. 不要 他正希望这样呢
[18:01] Ugh! 啊
[18:02] But you know what he would hate? 你知道他忍不了什么吗
[18:04] Okay, just go with me on this, all right? 我知道了 你需要配合我好吗
[18:06] Ugh. 啊
[18:08] I can’t stay mad at you. 我没法生你的气
[18:12] Ooh! No! No! 噢 不行不行
[18:15] – Is it working? – I think so. – 成功了吗 – 我觉得是
[18:17] Not in my jail. No, no. 在我监狱里不能这样 不行
[18:18] Break it up! Whoa! 快分开 啊
[18:21] Stop it! What are you doing? 停下来 你们在干什么
[18:24] It’s 2016, man. 都2016了 大哥
[18:25] This is on you. 这只能怪你啊
[18:27] Hey, wait a minute. 嘿 等一下
[18:29] You didn’t give me anything to do. 你们没给我任务啊
[18:30] You have the most important job of all. 你的任务是最重要的
[18:32] Tell everyone what you saw here today. 告诉所有人你看到了什么
[18:34] Oh, God bless you. 哦 上帝保佑你
[18:36] You’re giving an old meth head 你给了一个老瘾君子
[18:37] a reason to live forever and– 永远活下去的希望
[18:39] We don’t have time for this, Tito! 我们没事听你说了 Tito
[18:42] Hey, Santiago, 嘿 Santiago
[18:43] come with me a sec. 跟我过来一下
[18:44] Why? 为什么
[18:45] So you can show off 你又想给我炫耀
[18:46] some new cool thing that C.J. Got you? C.J.给你买的什么新奇的玩意了吗
[18:48] Let me guess, golden suspenders? 让我猜猜 金色背带裤
[18:50] Can you imagine? I would look amazing. 你能想象我穿上会多帅吗
[18:53] But that’s not what I came here for. 但这不是我找你的原因
[18:55] Just follow me to the captain’s office. 跟我去警监办公室吧
[18:58] Hey, guys. 嘿大伙
[18:58] If Pac-Man were a stapler, 如果吃豆人是个订书机
[19:00] he’d look like a little something like this. 它看起来估计是这样的
[19:02] Okay, so we wanted to talk to you, Captain Stentley– 我们大伙有话和你说 Stentley警监
[19:05] Uh-oh. Captain Stentley. 哦不好了 这么正经的称呼
[19:08] – Am I in trouble? – No. – 我惹麻烦了吗 – 没有
[19:09] You’re our boss. 你是我们的领导
[19:10] Oh, right. 哦 对
[19:11] Are you in trouble? 你们惹麻烦了吗
[19:12] No, sir. 没有
[19:13] It’s just that the squad feels 只是我们小队都觉得
[19:15] we’ve been taking advantage of you, 大家一直在占你的便宜
[19:16] and it has to stop. 这一切必须到此为止
[19:17] So… 所以
[19:18] I returned my yogurt fridge. 我把酸奶冷藏柜还给你
[19:20] I gave my treadmill desk back. 我把跑步机办公桌还给你
[19:22] I took down my desk walls. 我把办公桌旁的围墙拆掉了
[19:23] And I have agreed to fire 我也同意
[19:25] my assistant’s assistant Dana. 解雇我助手的助手Dana
[19:28] Dana? Who’s Dana? Dana 谁是Dana
[19:29] Emily had a lot on her plate. Emily有太多事情要忙了
[19:30] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[19:31] I mean, I’m just trying to make you guys happy. 我只是想让你们开心啊
[19:33] Well, if you want to do that, 如果你真心这样想
[19:34] start acting like a real captain. 请先成为一个真正的警监
[19:37] Make tough choices. 承担你应有的责任
[19:38] Tell people no sometimes. 有时需要拒绝别人
[19:40] Okay, if you think I need to stop doing 好 如果你们不想让我这样
[19:42] whatever you guys want, 不再满足你们的所有要求
[19:44] then I will. 我会的
[19:45] Yeah, that’s progress. 对 这就是进步
[19:47] If that’s what you guys want. 如果这就是你们想要的
[19:48] – I gotta go. – Good talk. – 我得走了 – 聊天很愉快
[19:50] My door’s always open, 我的门永远向你们开着
[19:52] except when it’s closed. 除非它关上了
[19:53] But you can open it when it’s closed. 但是你们可以把它打开
[19:57] I can’t believe we’re fugitives on the lam, 我不敢相信我们竟然成了逃犯
[20:00] falsely accused of a crime. 被错误地指控罪行
[20:01] There’s nothing false about it. 这完全不是错误的指控
[20:02] We committed several felonies and escaped from jail. 我们犯了好多重罪 还越狱了
[20:05] Yeah, but we were just doing what we had to do. 是这样 但我们是被迫不得不做啊
[20:07] We’re the good guys. 我们是好人啊
[20:09] This is what they all think. 罪犯一定都是这么想的
[20:11] Figgis is in town, Figgis就在这里
[20:12] and we have no car, no money, no guns; 我们没车没钱也没枪
[20:13] we can’t go back to our houses 我们不能回到房子里
[20:15] because the police are looking for us. 因为警察一定在找我们
[20:16] It’s time to call the Nine-Nine. 是时候联系分局了
[20:17] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[20:18] What is going on with you? 你到底是怎么了
[20:20] Nothing, I just think that we can do it alone. 没什么 我只是觉得我们可以自己解决
[20:23] Sir, we just shared one of the longest kisses of my life. 我们刚刚经历了我人生中最长的一次接吻
[20:26] I think we can be honest with each other. 我认为彼此之间可以更加诚实一点
[20:29] All right. 好吧
[20:31] The Nine-Nine bailed me out once before 分局曾经帮过我个大忙
[20:34] when I was taken hostage by Bob, 那时我被Bob劫持为人质
[20:36] a man I had put my trust in, 我原来还非常信任Bob
[20:37] like a fool. 我真傻
[20:39] I don’t want them to rescue me again. 我不想让他们再来救我了
[20:41] It’s embarrassing. 太丢脸了
[20:42] I need to clean up my own mess. 我需要自己解决自己的问题
[20:44] Captain, it’s the Nine-Nine. 警监 那可是分局啊
[20:46] There’s nothing wrong with asking for help 向关心你的人请求帮助
[20:48] from people that care about you. 有什么不妥的呢
[20:53] This is Sergeant Terry Jeffords. 我是Terry Jeffords警长
[20:55] Captain Holt! Holt警监
[20:57] Sir. Captain Stentley. Stentley警监
[20:58] There’s an urgent situation, 有突发紧急情况
[21:00] and we need 72 hours off to go to Florida. 我们需要72小时去弗罗里达州
[21:02] Now, I can’t say why– 我不能告诉你为什么
[21:03] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[21:04] What? 什么
[21:05] The Eight-Six said they would cover for us, 八六分局说他们会过来顶替我们
[21:07] and this very important! 这事非常重要
[21:09] That’s enough. 够了
[21:10] Someone once told me 有人曾经告诉我
[21:11] that being a captain means 成为一个警监意味着
[21:12] telling people no. 告诉别人 不可以
[21:15] Oh wait, that was you guys, 等等 就是你们啊
[21:17] you guys told me that. 是你们告诉我的
[21:18] Anyway you were right, you can’t go 总是你们是对的,你们不许走
[21:21] Sorry guys, kind of feel like this is my fault. 对不起 我感觉这好像是我的错
[21:24] kinda feel like this is my fault. 我感觉这好像是我的错
[21:26] Not now, Emily. 闭嘴 Emily
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme