时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Come on, come on. Captain, pick up. | 快接 快接 快接电话啊 警监 |
[00:02] | Your friend Bobby is secretly working for | 你的朋友Bobby在秘密得 |
[00:03] | Jimmy “The butcher”Figgis. | 为屠夫Jimmy Figgis工作 |
[00:04] | It’s a call that you’re gonna want to take. | 你肯定希望接到这个电话的 |
[00:06] | Bob must’ve done something to him. | Bob肯定对他做了什么 |
[00:07] | Or maybe they’re talking about something super boring, | 或者他们在聊一些超级无聊的事 |
[00:09] | like potatoes or beans. | 比如土豆或者豆子了 |
[00:11] | White rice, brown rice | 白米 棕米 |
[00:12] | Those are just some of the rices I love. | 这只是我喜欢的一些米 |
[00:15] | Also basmati. That’s all of them for now. | 还有印度香米 暂时就这么多 |
[00:19] | I should’ve know Agent Whealon is dirty. | 我应该看出来Whealon探员是内奸的 |
[00:21] | There were signs. | 是有迹象可循的 |
[00:23] | He wore V-neck once. | 他曾经穿过鸡心领 |
[00:25] | Bob. You did nothing? | Bob 你什么也没做吗 |
[00:28] | It’s my greatest regret. | 真是我最大的遗憾 |
[00:29] | Well, at least he’s still alive. | 至少他还活着 |
[00:31] | When he comes out of the coma, we’ll get him to talk. | 等他从昏迷中醒来 我们会让他开口的 |
[00:34] | Mind getting us some food? | 可以去买点吃的吗 |
[00:35] | I can’t fathom eating this candy that Peralta bought us. | 我可不想吃Peralta给我们买的这个糖 |
[00:38] | Chocolate is devil’s carob. | 巧克力就是恶魔的角豆啊 |
[00:40] | And carob is satan’s raisin. | 而角豆是撒旦的葡萄干 |
[00:43] | I’ll go down to the cafeteria | 我到楼下食堂看看 |
[00:44] | See if I can scare some untoasted bread. | 能不能找到一点没烤过的面包 |
[00:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[00:52] | Oh, Raymond! | 不是吧 Raymond |
[00:56] | I forgot my wallet and my… | 我忘带钱包和 |
[00:58] | Bob, you killed him. | Bob 你杀了他 |
[01:01] | And now, I’m going to have to kill you. | 现在我不得不杀掉你了 |
[01:04] | I’ve never been more shocked. | 我从来没有这么震惊过 |
[01:26] | This is bad. This is really bad. | 太糟了 真是太糟了 |
[01:28] | Where would Bob have taken Holt? | Bob会把Holt带到哪儿去呢 |
[01:30] | I don’t know, the library? | 我不知道 图书馆吗 |
[01:31] | Or an index card factory? | 或者索引卡工厂 |
[01:33] | Is there such a thing as an accounting museum? | 有没有什么叫做统计博物馆之类的地方 |
[01:35] | I– – Hold on. I got this. | 我 等等 我有办法 |
[01:36] | I know the captain’s “Find my phone” Password. | 我知道警监的手机定位的密码 |
[01:38] | He’s at the hospital. | 他在医院 |
[01:39] | He’s still at the hospital. You’re a genius! | 他还在医院啊 你真是个天才 |
[01:42] | Well, I’d love to take credit, but the truth is, | 我倒是想领功 不过事实上 |
[01:44] | life just isn’t that hard. | 人生本来就没那么艰难 |
[01:46] | We got to get to the hospital, | 我们得赶紧去医院 |
[01:47] | and we got to get there fast. | 而且得快点 |
[01:48] | – Then I should drive. – Why you? | – 那我来开车吧 – 为什么 |
[01:49] | I have nothing to live for, and I drive like it. | 我了无牵挂 开起车来不要命 |
[01:52] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 出发吧 |
[01:57] | Jake called. | Jake打电话了 |
[01:58] | We need to get back to New York right now. | 我们得马上回纽约去 |
[02:00] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 不行 |
[02:01] | You can’t just leave. | 你不能就这样离开啊 |
[02:02] | We may need some of those contacts in the future. | 以后说不定我们还用的着里面的关系 |
[02:04] | You’re gonna go say good-bye, and you’re gonna mean it. | 你得去告别一下 而且得真诚一点 |
[02:06] | So while I’m happy the Supreme Court | 虽然我很高兴高等法院 |
[02:09] | threw out my conviction, | 撤销了我的定罪 |
[02:10] | I’m also really sad to be leaving all of you. | 但是离开你们我很难过 |
[02:14] | Bethany, I know you’re an arsonist, | Bethany 我知道你是个纵火犯 |
[02:16] | but now it’s time to set the culinary world on fire. | 但是时候去点燃厨艺界了 |
[02:19] | Sheila, you have the voice of an angel. | Sheila 你有着天使般的声音 |
[02:22] | Whoever your next music producer is, | 不论你的下一个音乐制作人是谁 |
[02:24] | maybe don’t stab him. | 尽量别捅他了 |
[02:26] | Jen, you’re a Nazi. We never really clicked. | Jen 你是个纳粹 我们真的不太合拍 |
[02:29] | Stay innocent, ladies. | 保持清白吧 女士们 |
[02:34] | No, no, no. What happened? | 不 不 不 发生什么事了 |
[02:36] | He flatlined 20 minutes ago. | 他二十分钟前过世了 |
[02:37] | The two men who were in this room, where did they go? | 之前在房间里的两个人呢 他们去哪儿了 |
[02:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:40] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[02:42] | Gina said Holt is still in the building. | Gina说Holt还在大楼里 |
[02:44] | But where? | 但是在哪儿呢 |
[02:46] | I have to get into their heads. | 我得用他们的方式思考 |
[02:48] | Whew. | 呼 |
[02:50] | “Bob, what are you doing?” | “Bob 你干什么呢” |
[02:53] | “I’m breaking the law, Raymond, | “我在犯法 Raymond |
[02:55] | Because I’m the worst. | 因为我坏的不得了 |
[02:56] | Now walk out of this room as if nothing is happening.” | 现在好像没事一样走出这间房” |
[03:01] | “You’ll never get away with this, Bob. | “你逃不掉的 Bob |
[03:03] | Jake is on his way. | Jake马上就赶来了 |
[03:05] | He’s a great cop, and he’s going to save me.” | 他是个很棒的警察 他会来救我的” |
[03:07] | “Really? He seemed so immature.” | “真的吗 他看起来很不成熟” |
[03:11] | “Yes, he seems that way, | “没错 他表面是那样 |
[03:13] | But I know the real Jake. | 但是我了解真正的Jake |
[03:16] | He’s like a son to me. | 他就像我的儿子 |
[03:18] | And when this is all through, | 等这一切结束了 |
[03:20] | we’re going on a road trip together.” | 我们会一起去公路旅行” |
[03:22] | – Jake. – Rosa, shh! | – Jake – Rosa 嘘 |
[03:23] | I’m working on the case right now. | 我正在努力破案呢 |
[03:25] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[03:27] | There’s a smudge on this sign right over the H. | 这个标牌上的H有点污迹 |
[03:29] | There’s a smudge on this H too. | 这个H上也有污迹 |
[03:31] | Oh, my God, why would you touch a hospital thing | 天哪 为什么你摸了医院的东西 |
[03:34] | and then put it in your mouth? | 还要放在嘴里 |
[03:35] | It’s chocolate. | 是巧克力 |
[03:36] | Great instincts. Never doubt yourself. | 直觉真厉害 永远别怀疑自己 |
[03:37] | Holt is trying to send us a message | Holt在用我给他的糖果棒 |
[03:39] | using the candy bar I gave him. | 给我们留信息 |
[03:40] | Just act natural, Raymond. | 表现自然点 Raymond |
[03:42] | Eat your candy bar. | 吃你的糖吧 |
[03:43] | I can’t. It’s disgusting. | 不吃 太恶心了 |
[03:45] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[03:53] | H is for Holt. | H代表Holt |
[03:54] | He’s leading us right to him. | 他在给我们指明他的去向 |
[03:55] | Now all we have to do | 现在我们要做的 |
[03:57] | is follow the trail of chocolate. | 就是跟着巧克力的痕迹走 |
[03:59] | This… | 这个 |
[04:00] | this is why I became a cop. | 这就是我做警察的原因 |
[04:03] | Charles, what took so long? | Charles 怎么这么慢 |
[04:05] | I want to get out of this suit before we take off. | 走之前我想把这身衣服换掉 |
[04:06] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们走不了了 |
[04:08] | The flight is booked, | 航班都满了 |
[04:09] | and there’s already a huge stand-by line. | 还有很多人在等 |
[04:10] | What? We have to get on that plane. | 什么 我们必须赶上这趟航班啊 |
[04:12] | Were you stern? | 你有没有严厉一点 |
[04:13] | Amy, you know I wasn’t. | Amy 你知道我不会那样的 |
[04:15] | I’ve got this. | 交给我吧 |
[04:17] | Holt’s in danger, and that lady’s in my way. | Holt有危险 而那位女士敢挡我的路 |
[04:19] | Never get between a teacher’s pet and her teacher. | 永远不要阻碍老师和他的马屁精 |
[04:24] | Okay, vest lady. | 好吧 穿马甲的女士 |
[04:25] | I don’t care what you have to do– | 我不管你要做什么 |
[04:26] | Oh, you sweet thing, you’re pregnant. | 噢 甜心 你怀孕啦 |
[04:29] | So pregnant. | 可不是嘛 |
[04:31] | What a miracle, right? | 真是个奇迹啊 是吧 |
[04:33] | Please give me special treatment. | 请给我点特殊待遇吧 |
[04:36] | I ripped her a new one, and guess what fell out. | 老娘手撕了她 猜猜我撕出什么来了 |
[04:38] | Two tickets to New York. | 两张去纽约的机票 |
[04:40] | – Ugh. – First class upgrade. | – 呃 – 升级到头等舱了 |
[04:42] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[04:44] | No chocolate smudges | 这整个停车场 |
[04:46] | in this entire parking garage. | 都没有巧克力污迹了 |
[04:47] | Or on floors one through five. | 一到五楼也没有 |
[04:48] | We’re officially lost the trail. | 我们彻底跟丢了 |
[04:50] | Unless… | 除非 |
[04:53] | No, that’s not chocolate. | 不 那不是巧克力 |
[04:54] | – What is that? – What? | – 那是什么啊 – 什么 |
[04:56] | Don’t eat it again! | 别再吃了 |
[04:57] | Wait, getting a text. | 等下 有短信 |
[04:59] | – It’s Captain Holt. – Where is he? | – 是Holt警监 – 他在哪儿 |
[05:01] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[05:02] | “Inib rue tiid.” | “握再无定” |
[05:03] | Wait, I’m getting another one. | 等下 又来一条 |
[05:05] | “Ink obrvs whiz.” These are nonsense. | “窝在武定” 这都是胡言乱语啊 |
[05:06] | He’s been gagged. | 他的嘴被堵住了 |
[05:08] | How would that come through in a text, Scully? | 嘴堵住对发短信有什么影响啊 Scully |
[05:10] | Wait a minute. I know what’s going on. | 等下 我知道怎么回事了 |
[05:12] | He’s secretly trying to text us from his pocket. | 他在口袋里偷偷地给我们发短信 |
[05:14] | When I die, please give Kevin my regards. | 等我死了 请帮我向Kevin致意 |
[05:17] | What shall I tell him? | 要告诉他什么 |
[05:19] | “Regards.” | “致意” |
[05:20] | Scully, these look like the weird texts you always send. | Scully 这些看起来像是你发的那种奇怪的短信 |
[05:22] | Touch screen phones don’t respond correctly to my fingers. | 触屏手机不听我手指的话 |
[05:25] | It’s because I’ve been electrocuted so many times. | 因为我被电击太多次了 |
[05:27] | Hold on, I bet we can reverse engineer this thing. | 等下 我想我们可以把这些信息反向还原 |
[05:30] | Scully, type this into your phone. | Scully 把这个输入你的手机 |
[05:31] | “Inib rue tiid.” Two “I”S. | “握再无定” 两个I |
[05:35] | It came out, “Imm on rha rooj.” | 打出来的是 “我在屋定” |
[05:38] | “I’m on the roof.” He’s on the roof! | “我在屋顶” 他在屋顶 |
[05:41] | Oh, God bless you, Scully, and your weird, dead hands. | 上帝保佑你 Scully 和你奇怪的僵尸手 |
[05:43] | You and Hitchcock are killing it! | 你和Hitchcock太牛了 |
[05:47] | – Oh, my God. – Let’s just go. | – 天哪 – 还是走吧 |
[05:49] | Freeze! Drop your weapon! | 不许动 丢掉武器 |
[05:50] | One more step, and I kill your captain. | 再上前一步 我就杀了你的警监 |
[05:52] | Come on, Bob. What are you doing up here? | 别这样 Bob 你跑上来这里干什么 |
[05:54] | Why are you on the roof? | 为什么来屋顶 |
[05:55] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[05:56] | You’re gonna zip-line off of this thing | 你是想滑索道逃跑 |
[05:58] | like an American ninja. | 就像美国忍者 |
[05:59] | That is such a cool escape plan. | 好酷的逃跑计划 |
[06:01] | Actually, I was gonna throw Raymond over the side | 其实我是想把Raymond扔下楼去 |
[06:03] | and make it look like a bird-watching accident. | 然后让他看起来像是个看鸟坠楼的事故 |
[06:04] | Oh, please, do you think anyone’s gonna actually– | 拜托 你以为真会有人 |
[06:06] | It’s genius. | 真是天才 |
[06:07] | There’s a red-tailed hawk roost a block away, | 一个街区以外栖息着一只红尾鹰 |
[06:09] | and I’ve got a pair of micro binoculars in my pocket, | 而且我口袋里还有一副迷你望远镜 |
[06:11] | like a fool. | 我真傻 |
[06:12] | Okay, well, I stand corrected. | 好吧 算我错了 |
[06:13] | Just drop the gun and surrender. | 扔掉枪投降吧 |
[06:15] | If you turn on Figgis, | 如果你指证Figgis |
[06:17] | this doesn’t have to end badly for you. | 你的结局未必会很坏 |
[06:18] | You still have that file with all the evidence against him? | 你还有他所有罪证的那份文件吧 |
[06:20] | You mean the one you handed me? | 你是说你亲手交给我的那份文件吗 |
[06:21] | That was a good idea at the time; we all thought that. | 当时看来那可是个好计划 我们都这样想的啊 |
[06:23] | Yes, that file’s in a safe place, | 对 那份文件在个安全的地方 |
[06:25] | and you’re never getting it. | 而你永远也找不到 |
[06:26] | Don’t be foolish, Bob. You’re outnumbered. | 别傻了 Bob 你现在是寡不敌众 |
[06:28] | Outnumbered, my bottom. | 寡不敌众个屁 |
[06:29] | Figgis’s men are on the way. | Figgis的人马上就到了 |
[06:31] | Yes, I called for backup. | 没错 我叫支援了 |
[06:32] | Captain, down! | 警监 卧倒 |
[06:35] | Oh-ho, Terry took you down! | 哦吼 Terry抓住你啦 |
[06:38] | Nice timing, Sarge. | 时机刚刚好啊 警长 |
[06:39] | How’d you know we were up here? | 你怎么知道我们在这里 |
[06:40] | Captain marked the Hs in chocolate, | 警监用巧克力标记了H |
[06:42] | which I instantly connected to the giant helipad H | 我马上就联想到了巨大的停机坪标志H |
[06:44] | we’re on right now. | 就在这里 |
[06:46] | Oh. Cool. | 好酷 |
[06:48] | Cool, yes, we also solved that. | 酷 是啊 我们也是这样想的 |
[06:49] | Came straight up here to the roof. | 直接就跑上屋顶了 |
[06:50] | We didn’t wander around even for a second. | 没有浪费一秒到处乱找 |
[06:52] | We’re all smart. | 我们都好聪明 |
[06:55] | Smart. This is a good hiding space. | 聪明 这是个很好的藏身处 |
[06:57] | Scully, why are you lying down? | Scully 你躺下干什么 |
[06:59] | Cause there was a bed here. | 因为这里有床啊 |
[07:00] | You took your shoes off. | 你还脱鞋 |
[07:02] | All right, look, a bunch of sketchy, black SUVs | 好了 刚刚有几辆可疑的黑色SUV |
[07:03] | just pulled up outside. | 停在外面了 |
[07:04] | Either it’s Figgis’s guys, or Beyonce stubbed her toe. | 要么是Figgis的人 要么是碧昂丝的脚趾受伤了 |
[07:07] | Don’t even joke about that, Jake. | 别开这种玩笑 Jake |
[07:08] | That would be our new number one priority. | 如果是真的那就是我们新的首要任务了 |
[07:10] | We have to call for backup. | 我们得叫支援了 |
[07:12] | Figgis has people in the NYPD and the FBI. | Figgis在警局和FBI都有内线 |
[07:15] | So good luck with that. | 只能祝你们好运了 |
[07:16] | Wow, betraying the FBI is one thing, | 哇哦 背叛FBI就算了 |
[07:18] | but sarcasm, Bob? | 还学会讽刺了啊 Bob |
[07:20] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:21] | All right, we’re on our own. | 好吧 我们只能靠自己了 |
[07:22] | We got to get Bob out of this hospital | 我们得把Bob弄出医院 |
[07:23] | and to a secure location, | 转移到安全的地方 |
[07:25] | someplace the NYPD doesn’t know about. | 某个纽约警局不知道的地方 |
[07:27] | Captain, you’re a grown-up; let’s just use your lake house. | 警监 你是个成年人 就让我们用用你的湖边小屋吧 |
[07:29] | For the last time, not all grown-ups have lake houses. | 最后再告诉你一次 不是所有成年人都有湖边小屋的 |
[07:32] | We can go to my apartment. | 我们可以去我的公寓 |
[07:33] | No one knows where I live. | 没人知道我住哪儿 |
[07:34] | I thought you had Amy over there once. | 我以为你请Amy去过一次 |
[07:36] | Yeah, it was fun. I moved the next day. | 是啊 挺好玩 第二天我就搬家了 |
[07:38] | Rosa’s place it is. | 那就去Rosa家了 |
[07:39] | Well, they know what Bob looks like, | 他们知道Bob的样子 |
[07:40] | but they’ve never seen us. | 但是没见过我们 |
[07:41] | They think we’re just a big group of cops. | 他们认为我们就是一大帮警察 |
[07:43] | What if we didn’t look like cops? | 如果我们看起来不像警察呢 |
[07:52] | Great, everyone looks fantastic, | 不错 大家看起来都很好 |
[07:54] | and our hats look normal. | 我们的帽子也很正常 |
[07:55] | Wow, Sarge, you are just stuffed into those scrubs. | 哇哦 警长 这手术服简直是为你量身定做啊 |
[07:58] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[08:00] | Exercise and diet. It’s not that hard. | 锻炼和节食 也不是很难 |
[08:02] | Eh, seems pretty hard to me. | 我觉得好难 |
[08:03] | I don’t think I’m gonna do that. | 我觉得我是做不到 |
[08:04] | This brings back memories. | 这让我想起了往事 |
[08:05] | I loved playing doctor as a child. | 我小时候喜欢扮演医生 |
[08:07] | The cancer has spread. | 癌症扩散了 |
[08:10] | Get your house in order. | 处理好后事吧 |
[08:12] | So we can sneak out like this, | 我们可以这样溜出去 |
[08:13] | but what about Bob? | 但是Bob怎么办 |
[08:15] | Not to worry. I’ve got that covered. | 别担心 我安排好了 |
[08:16] | Hitchcock Hitchcock. | |
[08:20] | And, yes, he is bound and gagged under there, | 没错 他被绑起来 嘴也塞住了 |
[08:22] | but more importantly, you said, “What about Bob?” | 但更重要的是 你刚才说”Bob怎么办” |
[08:24] | That’s the name of a movie. | 那是个电影名字(天才也疯狂) |
[08:25] | Holt made a pop culture reference. | Holt居然引用了流行文化 |
[08:26] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[08:27] | Okay, let’s go over our exit strategy | 好了 我们再过一次 |
[08:29] | one more time. | 离开战略 |
[08:30] | Seat 2A is gonna need help with her bags. | 2A乘客会需要人帮忙拿行李 |
[08:32] | She has twig arms. | 她胳膊细的跟棍儿似的 |
[08:33] | So if she blocks us, I play the pregnancy card. | 如果她挡我们的路 我就打我的孕妇牌 |
[08:36] | And remember, leave our luggage and– | 记住 别管我们的行李 |
[08:38] | Roll the dice with lost and found. | 以后再去失物招领找吧 |
[08:40] | I know; I’ve been studying this map you drew on the barf bag | 我知道 我已经用40分钟研究 |
[08:42] | for 40 minutes. | 你画在呕吐袋上的地图了 |
[08:43] | Sorry, working is the only thing | 抱歉 只有工作能让我 |
[08:45] | keeping me from worrying about the squad | 不去担心我们的组员 |
[08:46] | and completely spiraling. | 和不那么焦虑 |
[08:48] | Hot towels? | 热毛巾 |
[08:49] | For the billionth time, no! | 说了多少次了 不要 |
[08:50] | We don’t want your boiled rags! | 我们才不要你煮过的抹布 |
[08:51] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:54] | I don’t know if it’s keeping you from spiraling. | 我不确定工作真能让你不焦虑 |
[08:56] | Look, why don’t we just take our mind off everything? | 我们为什么不干脆放空一下呢 |
[08:59] | We’re in first class. We get free movies. | 我们在头等舱 可以看免费的电影 |
[09:01] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[09:02] | We can’t enjoy ourselves | 我们的组员还在危险中 |
[09:03] | while the squad is in danger. | 我们怎么能享受呢 |
[09:04] | That’s not fair. | 那样不公平 |
[09:05] | Amy, we’re trapped here for three hours. | Amy 我们要在这里困三个小时 |
[09:07] | There’s nothing else we can do. | 其他什么也做不了 |
[09:09] | Fine, I’ll watch a movie, | 好吧 我就看个电影 |
[09:11] | but nothing we’ll like too much. | 但是不看我们特别喜欢的 |
[09:12] | – No new releases. – Of course not. | – 不看新电影 – 当然了 |
[09:14] | We’ll just put on whatever’s first alphabetically. | 我们就看字母顺序排列的第一个吧 |
[09:16] | “27 Dresses.” | <27套礼服> |
[09:19] | His cerebral blood circulation is infarcted. | 病人突发脑梗阻 |
[09:22] | Get me an ICP catheter, stat! | 给我ICP导管 快 |
[09:23] | Wow, that was amazing, Sarge. | 哇哦 太厉害了 警长 |
[09:25] | I watch a lot of “Grey’s Anatomy.” | 我看过很多<实习医生格蕾> |
[09:26] | That show’s surprisingly accurate. | 那个剧出乎意料的贴合实际 |
[09:28] | Yeah, the one episode I watched, | 是啊 我看过一集 |
[09:29] | there was a bomb in the guy’s butt. | 病人屁股里有个炸弹 |
[09:30] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 那集真好看 |
[09:32] | He’s crashing! | 他不行了 |
[09:33] | Push 10 ccs of corticosteroids, | 注射10毫升肾上腺素 |
[09:34] | plus prep an ER for surgical decompression! | 准备急诊室做手术减压 |
[09:37] | Look, I don’t know what any of this means, | 看 我都不知道我在说啥 |
[09:39] | but I feel like Sandra Oh. | 但是我感觉我就像Sandra Oh |
[09:40] | Doctor, do you need me to start a line? | 医生 需要我开始准备吗 |
[09:41] | Oh, we’re good. | 我们搞得定 |
[09:43] | You said he’s crashing. Here’s a syringe. | 你说他快不行了 给你注射器 |
[09:44] | Oh, good, I’ll use this to puncture his skin. | 很好 我会用这个穿透他的皮肤 |
[09:47] | Uh-oh, we got company. | 呃 有人来了 |
[09:49] | Uh, this man has a bomb in his butt! | 呃 这人屁股里有个炸弹 |
[09:50] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[09:54] | Code silver, code silver. | 银色警报 银色警报 |
[09:55] | Split up. | 分头走 |
[10:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[10:07] | I’m just so into the movie, | 只是看电影太投入了 |
[10:09] | you know, really worried about Katherine Heigl | 真的很担心Katherine Heigl |
[10:11] | and her dressmaking business. | 和她的制衣事业 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry, dressmaking business? | 不好意思 制衣事业 |
[10:15] | Her architecture firm? | 她的建筑公司 |
[10:17] | Her cupcake bakery. | 她的蛋糕店 |
[10:19] | The magazine she edits? | 她编辑的杂志 |
[10:21] | Jane is the executive assistant | Jane是一个喜欢户外生活的 |
[10:24] | to an outdoor lifestyle entrepreneur. | 企业家的行政助理 |
[10:26] | You’re not even watching! | 你都没在看 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry. I can’t focus. | 对不起 我集中不了注意力 |
[10:29] | I’m spiraling. | 我快焦虑死了 |
[10:31] | Ugh, I knew it. | 呃 我就知道 |
[10:32] | If “27 Dresses” Doesn’t distract you, | 如果<27套礼服>都不能让你分心 |
[10:33] | nothing will, nothing will. | 那就没什么可以了 |
[10:35] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[10:38] | We’re gonna embrace the spiral. | 我们尽情拥抱焦虑吧 |
[10:39] | We’re gonna talk about these fears. | 我们来谈谈这些恐惧 |
[10:41] | Things are about to get real. | 可能会真实发生的事 |
[10:43] | – Excuse me, ma’am. – Yes? | – 不好意思 女士 – 有事吗 |
[10:45] | We’re gonna need a box of tissues | 我们需要一盒纸巾 |
[10:46] | and some cozy blankets. | 还有舒服的毯子 |
[10:48] | – Okay. – Oh, one more thing. | – 好的 – 还有 |
[10:49] | – Mm-hmm? – Y’all got sundaes? | – 嗯哼 – 你们有圣代吗 |
[10:57] | Nice. Bedpan to the face. | 不错 尿壶砸他一脸 |
[10:59] | That’s what this is? | 这是尿壶吗 |
[11:00] | Ugh, I put my hands in it. | 呃 我手都放进去了 |
[11:06] | Figgis’ men are everywhere, | 到处都是Figgis的人 |
[11:08] | and now there’s hospital security | 而且现在医院的保安 |
[11:09] | at all the exits. | 守着所有的出口 |
[11:10] | – How are we gonna escape? – Relax. | – 我们怎么逃啊 – 放松 |
[11:11] | There’s a million ways to get out of a hospital unnoticed. | 有N种方法可以悄悄的逃出医院 |
[11:14] | Name one. | 说一个 |
[11:17] | – Dress up like babies. – What? | – 打扮成婴儿 – 什么 |
[11:19] | Well, you put me on the spot. | 你非让我说 |
[11:20] | Well, you brought it up. | 你自己提出来的 |
[11:21] | All right, wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 等等 等等 |
[11:22] | I’ve got a real plan. | 我有个真的计划了 |
[11:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:26] | Go right! Go right! | 往右 往右 |
[11:27] | Jake Jake Jake Jake Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake! | |
[11:29] | Abandon gurney! Abandon gurney! | 丢掉推车 丢掉推车 |
[11:33] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[11:34] | It’s not Bob. | 不是Bob |
[11:37] | Code silver. Can’t let you out. | 银色警报 不能让你们出去 |
[11:38] | Look, you have to help me. I’m an FBI agent. | 你得帮帮我 我是个FBI探员 |
[11:41] | I am Serena Williams. | 我是小威廉姆斯 |
[11:42] | I’m sorry. They both suffer from | 不好意思 他们两个都患有 |
[11:44] | grandiose delusional disorder. | 严重的妄想症 |
[11:45] | Gdd. | 严妄症 |
[11:46] | I’ve been taken hostage here. | 我是被抓做人质了 |
[11:48] | And I’m supposed to be at Wimbledon. | 我本来应该在温布顿比赛了 |
[11:50] | It’s my serve! | 该我发球了 |
[11:51] | No, no, no, I am not crazy. | 不 不 不 我没疯 |
[11:53] | Yes, he is, deeply. | 他疯的很厉害 |
[11:55] | We need to transfer them both to a secure psychiatric facility. | 我们需要把他们转移到一个安全的精神病院 |
[11:57] | Serena here just bit off a doctor’s nose. | 这位小威刚咬掉了一个医生的鼻子 |
[11:59] | It tasted delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[12:01] | Yeah, you can go. | 好吧 你可以走了 |
[12:03] | No, no, call the FBI. | 不要 通知FBI |
[12:05] | No, call Venus! Call Venus! | 不 打给大威 打给大威 |
[12:08] | Have a seat, Bob. | 坐下 Bob |
[12:10] | Wow, Rosa. | 哇哦 Rosa |
[12:13] | This is how you live? | 你的住处居然是这样的 |
[12:14] | What were you expecting? | 你以为什么样 |
[12:15] | I don’t know, rock walls, | 不知道啊 石头墙了 |
[12:16] | weapons everywhere, a waterfall for a door | 到处都是武器 用瀑布做门 |
[12:18] | I guess I was just picturing the Batcave. | 看来我是在幻想蝙蝠侠的住处 |
[12:20] | Why do you need a vase full of lemons? | 为什么你要放一花瓶的柠檬 |
[12:22] | The room needed a pop of color. | 房间需要点颜色点缀 |
[12:23] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[12:24] | All right, Bob, | 好了 Bob |
[12:25] | it’s time to tell us where that file is. | 是时候告诉我们文件在哪里了 |
[12:27] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[12:28] | Because we are your only chance of getting out of this. | 因为我们是你唯一脱身的机会 |
[12:30] | You have tons of evidence on Figgis, | 你有大量不利于Figgis的证据 |
[12:32] | which means he’s probably gonna kill you. | 意味着他很有可能要干掉你 |
[12:33] | If you turn on him, we can get you into witness protection. | 如果你指证他 我们可以把你加入证人保护计划 |
[12:36] | You’ll get a nice, little house somewhere in Florida. | 你可以在佛罗里达有一间舒服的小房子 |
[12:38] | I think you’d love Florida, Bob. | 我想你会喜欢佛罗里达 Bob |
[12:40] | I’ve never actually been there, but Pitbull’s videos | 我从没真正去过那儿 但是Pitbull的录像 |
[12:42] | make it seem muy caliente. | 看起来那里很不错 |
[12:44] | I know Figgis, and you’re in far more danger than I. | 我了解Figgis 你们的危险比我大的多 |
[12:47] | He’s coming for you. | 他会来收拾你们的 |
[12:48] | And I guarantee his soldiers find this place. | 而且我肯定他的手下能找到这里 |
[12:51] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[12:52] | I rent it out under a shell corporation. | 我是用个空壳公司的名义租的房子 |
[12:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:54] | My mail goes to a P.O. Box in Queens. | 我的邮件寄到皇后区的一个邮箱 |
[12:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:57] | My neighbors think my name is Emily Goldfinch. | 我的邻居以为我叫Emily Goldfinch |
[12:58] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[12:59] | People I work with all think my name is Rosa Diaz. | 我的同事都以为我叫Rosa Diaz |
[13:00] | – Yeah–wait, what? – Don’t worry about it. | – 对 等等 啥 – 别管了 |
[13:02] | – Okay. – Enough. | – 好吧 – 够了 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna get this punk to talk. | 我会让这个混蛋开口的 |
[13:05] | Oh, Bob, | 噢 Bob |
[13:07] | you are S’ed in the B. | 你死定了 |
[13:11] | I can’t lose Holt. | 我不能失去Holt |
[13:12] | I’ve barely scratched the surface | 我还没从他那里得到 |
[13:13] | of the amount of approval I need from him. | 足够分量的赞赏呢 |
[13:16] | Can I have your cherry? | 我可以吃你的樱桃吗 |
[13:17] | Oh, get in there, girl. | 来吧 丫头 |
[13:20] | And Jake–I haven’t seen him in weeks, | 还有Jake 我都好几周没见到他了 |
[13:22] | and it’s been so hard. | 实在太难了 |
[13:24] | I love him so much. | 我好爱他 |
[13:26] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[13:27] | I’ve said “I love you” to him before, | 我以前跟他说过”我爱你” |
[13:29] | but I’ve never added “So much.” | 但是我从来没加过”好”字 |
[13:31] | What if I never get to say “So much”? | 万一我以后没机会加了呢 |
[13:33] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[13:34] | What if something happens to Jake, | 万一Jake出了什么事 |
[13:35] | and he never gets to meet my baby? | 他就永远见不到我的宝宝了 |
[13:37] | I don’t want to hang out with some stupid baby | 我不想要一个从来没见过Jake的 |
[13:38] | who’s never met Jake. | 傻宝宝 |
[13:40] | Excuse me. Two more sundaes. | 不好意思 再来两个圣代 |
[13:42] | Oh, we’ve already begun our descent, | 我们已经开始下降了 |
[13:44] | so we’ve suspended our food services. | 餐饮服务停止了 |
[13:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are we still in coach? | 不好意思啊 我们到底是在经济舱 |
[13:47] | Or are we in first class where the rules don’t apply? | 还是在不受规矩约束的头等舱啊 |
[13:50] | Charles, it’s okay. | Charles 没事的 |
[13:52] | We’re about to land. | 我们快着陆了 |
[13:53] | You got me through the spiral. | 你帮我度过了焦虑难关 |
[13:54] | Oh, my God, you’re right. We did it. | 天哪 没错 我们做到了 |
[13:56] | I am so sorry we yelled at you. | 对不起我吼了你 |
[13:58] | But we will take those sundaes to go. | 但是我们要打包那几个圣代 |
[14:00] | And I don’t care if you don’t have a lid. | 我才不管你有没有盖子 |
[14:01] | Y’all make a lid. | 你想办法做个盖子吧 |
[14:03] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[14:04] | Captain’s about to lay into him. | 警监要开始攻击他啦 |
[14:06] | You need to tell me where the file is. | 你得告诉我文件在哪里 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry, Ray. I’d rather not. | 对不住了 Ray 我还是不说为妙 |
[14:10] | Okay, not the dynamic start I wanted, | 好吧 没我想的那么刺激 |
[14:12] | but I’m sure he’s just getting warmed up. | 但是我确信他只是在热身 |
[14:13] | I’d prefer not to ask you again. | 我不想再问一次 |
[14:15] | You sound desperate. | 你的语气很急切 |
[14:17] | I’m under your skin. | 我把你惹毛了(在你皮肤下) |
[14:18] | The only things under my skin are oil glands, hair bulbs, | 在我皮肤下的只有油脂腺体 毛囊 |
[14:21] | nerve fibers, blood vessels, and a bit of fatty tissue. | 神经纤维 血管 和一丢丢皮下脂肪 |
[14:23] | You forgot about Ruffini’s corpuscle. | 你忘了说温觉感受器鲁菲尼氏小体 |
[14:25] | Oh, my God, you’re rattled. | 老天啊 看你惊慌失措的 |
[14:27] | Checkmate. | 将 军 |
[14:29] | I don’t think that was as vicious a burn as he thinks. | 我觉得没起到他预想的中伤对手的作用 |
[14:31] | You beat me. It’s over. | 你赢了 全完了 |
[14:32] | I’ve lost all authority. | 我威严扫地了 |
[14:37] | Who’s next? | 下个谁来 |
[14:38] | All right, Bob. You want to play hardball? Good. | 好吧 Bob 你想来硬的 成全你 |
[14:41] | Word on the street is, you like jazz. | 听人说 你喜欢爵士乐 |
[14:44] | I don’t just like jazz;I’m fond of it. | 我不是喜欢 是沉迷 |
[14:47] | I don’t understand the difference. | 我不觉得有区别 |
[14:50] | Tell me where the file is right now, | 立刻告诉我文件在哪儿 |
[14:52] | or I will ruin jazz for you forever. | 否则我就毁了爵士乐 让你再也听不了 |
[14:54] | I’d like to see you try. | 我倒要看看你能怎么着 |
[14:56] | Wrong choice, daddy-o. | 太不明智了 笨蛋 |
[15:07] | What are you gonna tell your kids, man? | 你要怎么和你孩子交代 |
[15:08] | That their daddy’s a crook? | 说他们的爸爸是个大坏蛋 |
[15:10] | I don’t have any kids. | 我没小孩 |
[15:13] | My whole thing was based on you having kids! | 你得有孩子我这番话才有作用啊 |
[15:16] | Now all of this is gonna be hypothetical. | 那我所说的全都成假设了 |
[15:23] | No tools, Diaz. | 禁止使用工具 Diaz |
[15:26] | All right, mister, here are five stories | 听着 先生 我有五个故事 |
[15:29] | about my cousin Lee-Ann and her alleged Lyme disease. | 是讲我表亲Lee Ann和她自称得了莱姆病 |
[15:32] | How’s that gonna make me talk? | 这怎么可能让我开口 |
[15:34] | Not everything’s about you, Bob. | 不是全世界都围着你转的 Bob |
[15:36] | I just needed to vent. | 我只是想说出来 |
[15:38] | God, you’re such a Lee-Ann. | 天哪 你简直和Lee Ann一模一样 |
[15:39] | All right, listen up, buddy. | 好了 听着 小子 |
[15:41] | You’re gonna tell us where it is. | 你要告诉我们东西在哪儿 |
[15:42] | And also what it is. | 以及是什么东西 |
[15:43] | We’re a little unclear what we’re after. | 我俩不太清楚到底要找什么 |
[15:50] | No swords. | 刀子也不行 |
[15:52] | So she’s gonna look up at you, | 她会仰头看着你 |
[15:55] | with hypothetical tears | 她假设的双眼里 |
[15:56] | in her hypothetical eyes, | 满含假设的泪花 |
[15:58] | and ask why all the other hypothetical daddies | 问你为什么职业介绍日那天 |
[16:02] | came in for career day. | 其他假设的爸爸来了 而你没来 |
[16:05] | I can’t. I can’t. | 说不下去了 我不行了 |
[16:07] | So it’s like, “Yeah, maybe you’re tired all the time | 就是说 “也许因为你生着病 |
[16:09] | because you’re sick, Lee-Ann, | 才会一直觉得很累 Lee Ann |
[16:10] | or maybe you’re depressed because you live in Reno.” | 也可能因为你住在里诺才这么失落” |
[16:18] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:20] | Somebody cut the power. | 有人把电源切断了 |
[16:21] | Time’s up. Looks like Figgis found you. | 时间到 看样子Figgis找上门了 |
[16:26] | Okay, door’s secure. | 好的 门关好了 |
[16:27] | That’s the last of the candles. | 那是最后一根蜡烛了 |
[16:29] | Is that multi-wick? | 是不是多烛心的 |
[16:31] | Am I smelling basil and tangerine? | 我貌似闻到了罗勒和柑橘的味道 |
[16:33] | It’s called “Summer’s Kiss.” | 叫”夏日之吻” |
[16:34] | What the hell is going on with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[16:36] | I hate to rub it in, detectives, | 我不想打你脸的 警探 |
[16:38] | but I told you they’d find me. | 但是我告诉过你他们会找到我的 |
[16:39] | Sniper! Everybody down! | 有狙击手 都趴下 |
[16:42] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喂喂喂喂 |
[16:43] | – Wrong guy! Wrong guy! – Bob! | – 瞄错人了 瞄错人了 – Bob |
[16:46] | Stay away from the windows! | 远离窗户 |
[16:47] | Captain, table! | 警监 去桌子那儿 |
[16:53] | Oh, my God. What’s going on? | 我的天哪 怎么回事 |
[16:54] | They tried to kill me. | 他们想杀了我 |
[16:57] | We have to get out of here, | 我们得出去 |
[16:58] | and we have to get out of here now. | 得赶紧出去 |
[16:59] | It’s cool. I have a panic room. | 没问题 我有避难屋 |
[17:01] | Yes! There’s the Rosa I know. | 棒 这才是我认识的Rosa |
[17:03] | “Summer’s Kiss” My ass. | 去他的”夏日之吻” |
[17:04] | But it won’t fit all of us. | 但是装不下我们所有人 |
[17:05] | Well, looks like Bob’s the odd man out. Bye, Bob. | 看来只能把不合群的Bob丢在外面了 拜了 Bob |
[17:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别别别 |
[17:08] | You have to take me with you. They’ll kill me. | 你必须被我带上 他们会杀了我的 |
[17:10] | Look, I’ll talk. | 我说就是了 |
[17:11] | The file is in a safe deposit box. | 文件安置在保险箱里 |
[17:13] | The keys are in my car in the lining of my trunk. | 钥匙在我车里箱子的内衬里 |
[17:15] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:16] | Take Bob with you into the panic room. | 带Bob去避难屋 |
[17:18] | Rosa and I’ll find another way out. | 我和Rosa另寻出路 |
[17:19] | I’m sure you will, son. | 我相信你可以的 孩子 |
[17:20] | You called me “Son.” No take-backs. | 你叫人家”孩子” 不许收回咯 |
[17:24] | How will I know to open the door? | 我怎么知道什么时候才能开门 |
[17:26] | When you hear me knock the “Funky Cold Medina.” | 等你听到我敲”时髦冷艳麦迪娜”的时候 |
[17:27] | I don’t know what the “Funky Cold Medina” Is. | 我不知道什么是”时髦冷艳麦迪娜” |
[17:29] | Even context clues have failed me. | 结合上下文了我也猜不出 |
[17:31] | All right, you’ll know it’s me. | 好吧 你会知道是我的 |
[17:36] | Why’d you do it, Bob? | 为什么要这么做 Bob |
[17:37] | Why’d you betray everything you ever stood for? | 为什么要背叛你一直以来的立场 |
[17:39] | I spent 14 years bringing down a Mexican cartel. | 我花了14年整垮一个墨西哥贩毒团 |
[17:42] | You know what they gave me for it? | 你知道他们给我什么作为回报吗 |
[17:44] | A letter of commendation with my last name misspelled. | 一封表扬信 还把我的姓拼错了 |
[17:47] | In all fairness, Bob, who spells “Anderson” With three Ns? | 讲道理Bob 谁拼”Anderson”用三个N |
[17:50] | Regardless, I figured if they’re not gonna give me | 我不管 我想既然他们不打算尊重我 |
[17:52] | any respect, I might as well get paid. | 我不如多赚点钱 |
[17:54] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[17:55] | Of course. I made millions. | 当然 我赚了几百万 |
[17:57] | I traveled the world. | 我周游了世界 |
[17:58] | I’ve eaten whale. | 吃过鲸鱼 |
[17:59] | I always assumed whale would be too fatty. | 我猜鲸鱼肉应该很肥 |
[18:01] | Well, I don’t have to assume. | 我用不着猜 |
[18:02] | I know for a fact it is. | 鲸鱼肉确实很肥 |
[18:04] | It’s disgusting. I threw up. | 太恶心了 我全吐了 |
[18:09] | That sounds funky. | 这敲法挺时髦 |
[18:10] | Must be Jake. | 肯定是Jake |
[18:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:17] | Ha-ha, we fooled you, you fool! | 哈哈 被骗了吧 白痴 |
[18:20] | I was gonna do something cooler, | 我本来想装得再牛逼一点的 |
[18:21] | but then I was just like, “Go with what you feel.” | 不过 仔细想想 “跟着感觉走吧” |
[18:23] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[18:24] | Oh, well, this is my best friend, Charles, | 这是我好基友 Charles |
[18:26] | and this is my girlfriend, Amy. | 这是我女朋友 Amy |
[18:27] | She’s not really pregnant. | 她其实没怀孕 |
[18:28] | We’re taking things slow, but it’s going really good. | 我俩想慢慢来 但是发展得确实好 |
[18:30] | – Jake? – Right. | – Jake – 哦对 |
[18:31] | They arrived about an hour ago. | 他们1小时前到的 |
[18:33] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to cut the power | 先生 我需要你帮忙把410室 |
[18:35] | for Rosa Diaz in apartment 410. | Rosa Diaz家的电源切断 |
[18:37] | – 410 is Emily Goldfinch. – Who? | – 410是Emily Goldfinch家 – 谁 |
[18:39] | Curly black hair, always smiling, | 黑卷发 总是笑眯眯的 |
[18:41] | a little chatty for my taste. | 我觉得有点唠叨 |
[18:43] | I have so many questions, but there’s no time. | 我有好多问题想问你 但是没时间了 |
[18:45] | Cut the power. | 切断电源 |
[18:47] | The sniper was Charles… and Rosa. | 狙击手是Charles 和Rosa扮的 |
[18:52] | And while you were cowering in the panic room, | 就在你躲在避难屋的时候 |
[18:54] | I went and got this file | 我拿到了这份文件 |
[18:56] | to make sure you weren’t lying. | 确保你没说谎 |
[18:57] | Well, what happened in here? | 这边又是怎么回事 |
[18:58] | It looks like there was a fight. | 看起来像是干了一架 |
[18:59] | Oh, it was me. | 我弄的 |
[19:03] | I was done with this place the minute you all stepped foot in it. | 你们踏进门来的那一瞬间 我就不打算在这儿住下去了 |
[19:05] | Oops. Guess you should have taken our witness protection offer | 哎呀呀 你应该接受我们提供的证人保护计划 |
[19:08] | and gone to Florida, Bob. | 去佛罗里达的 Bob |
[19:09] | We have more than enough evidence | 我们有了足以扳倒 |
[19:10] | to take you and Figgis down. | 你和Figgis的证据了 |
[19:12] | You’ve been played, Bob. | 你被整惨了 Bob |
[19:13] | It was all a ruse. | 一切都是套路 |
[19:14] | You don’t work with Jake Peralta for three years | 和Jake Peralta共事三年 |
[19:17] | without knowing what the “Funky Cold Medina” Is. | 你不可能不知道”时髦冷艳麦迪娜”是什么 |
[19:20] | Aw, hell yeah. | 没错 |
[19:22] | I asked the guy, “Why you so fly?” | 我问那货”为何如此兴奋” |
[19:24] | He said, “Funky Cold Medina.” | 他说”多亏时髦冷艳麦迪娜” |
[19:26] | Funky Cold Medina. | 时髦冷艳麦迪娜 |
[19:28] | Zero rehearsal. | 从没排练过 |
[19:32] | I just got off the phone with the DOJ. | 我刚和司法部通了电话 |
[19:34] | They’ve arrested over 75 of Figgis’s men. | 他们抓了超过75个Figgis手下的人 |
[19:37] | His operation is decimated. | 他的贩毒事业完了 |
[19:40] | Did they find Figgis? | 他们找到Figgis了吗 |
[19:41] | Not yet, but they’re confident they will. | 还没 但是他们有信心能找到 |
[19:43] | And when they do, Detective Pimento can come home. | 等他们找到了 Pimento警探就能回来了 |
[19:45] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[19:46] | I’m gonna eat his face off. | 我要咬死他 |
[19:48] | You guys are so cute. | 你俩好有爱哦 |
[19:50] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我想敬个酒 |
[19:51] | Even when Bob held that gun to my head, | 即使是Bob拿枪对着我头的时候 |
[19:53] | I was not afraid, | 我也没有惊慌失措 |
[19:55] | because I knew you were on the case. | 因为我知道你们会搞定的 |
[19:57] | I respect the hell out of each and every one of you. | 我发自内心地敬佩在座的各位 |
[20:01] | – Nine-Nine. – Nine-Nine. | – 敬99分局 – 敬99分局 |
[20:05] | Love it when everyone chants that. | 我特别喜欢听大家一起欢呼”99分局” |
[20:08] | So Charles and I really got into it on the plane, | Charles和我其实是上了飞机的 |
[20:11] | and around sundae number five, I realized | 在吃到第5杯圣代冰激凌的时候 我意识到 |
[20:14] | we should move in together. | 我们应该同居了 |
[20:15] | You and Charles? | 你和Charles吗 |
[20:16] | No, you and me. | 不是 你和我 |
[20:19] | Oh! Yes, that makes so much more sense. | 哦 对 这才说得通 |
[20:21] | Absolutely, immediately, let’s do that. | 没问题啊 立刻 马上 住一起 |
[20:24] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[20:26] | Aw, I love you so much too. | 我也好爱你 |
[20:29] | I love this so much. | 我好爱你们这样 |
[20:32] | So I guess Charles was listening to our conversation. | 看来Charles听到我们的谈话了 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:35] | Ooh, I’m gonna get this. | 我接个电话 |
[20:37] | – Hello? – Jake Peralta? | – 哪位 – 是Jake Peralta吗 |
[20:39] | This is Jimmy Figgis. | 我是Jimmy Figgis |
[20:40] | Oh, uh, hey, dawg. | 呃 你好啊 老兄 |
[20:44] | You and Ray Holt took down my operation. | 你和Ray Holt搞垮了我的贩毒事业 |
[20:48] | Now I’m gonna kill you both. | 我要把你们都杀了 |
[20:51] | Later, dawg. | 回见 老兄 |
[20:57] | Uh, Captain Holt? | Holt警监 |
[20:59] | 珊瑚棕榈 佛罗里达州 1个月后 | |
[21:09] | Morning, Greg. | 早啊 Greg |
[21:12] | Morning, Larry. | 早啊 Larry |