时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I called you here to discuss | 叫你们过来是为了讨论 |
[00:01] | where we are with Operation 225641441636324. | 225641441636324号行动的进展 |
[00:06] | What? | 啥 |
[00:06] | I assigned a numerical value to each letter in the word “Pimento,” | 我把Pimento的每个字母都用数字来代替了 |
[00:09] | Which I then squared. | 然后再把数字平方 |
[00:11] | Oh, Captain. | 警监啊 |
[00:12] | How dare you try and sneak math into this? | 你为啥要把数学搅合进来啊 |
[00:14] | Peralta Peralta. | |
[00:15] | Update us on Santiago’s undercover prison operation. | 汇报一下Santiago的监狱卧底行动 |
[00:18] | Yeah, she has made contact with Jimmy Figgis’ sister, | 好 她已经和Jimmy Figgis的姐姐搭上线了 |
[00:20] | but it’s slowgoing. | 但是进展缓慢 |
[00:21] | I hope she comes back soon. | 我希望她快点回来 |
[00:23] | Aww. You miss her? | 噢 你想她啦 |
[00:24] | No, I lost the key to her apartment, | 不是 我弄丢了她的公寓钥匙 |
[00:25] | and I’m taking care of her fish. | 而我本来该照看她的鱼 |
[00:27] | They’re all dead already, aren’t they? | 它们肯定死翘翘了 是吧 |
[00:28] | – Yeah. – Damn it. | – 肯定 – 该死 |
[00:29] | Our priority is still finding Figgis’ agent in the FBI. | 我们的首要任务依然是找出Figgis在FBI的内线 |
[00:31] | I think it’s time for me to call in a favor | 我看是时候打打关系牌了 |
[00:33] | from an old colleague at the bureau, Bob Anderson. | 我在局里有个老同事 Bob Anderson |
[00:36] | I would’ve contacted him sooner, but this is a rogue op, | 本来可以早点找他的 但是这次行动未经批准 |
[00:39] | and he’s a real stickler for the rules. | 而他总是顽固的照章办事 |
[00:41] | He once picked up a penny off the street, which he then | 有一次他在街上捡了一分钱 |
[00:43] | reported on his taxes. | 他居然还报税了 |
[00:45] | Sounds like a barrel of laughs. | 听起来他很搞笑嘛 |
[00:46] | Fortunately, he isn’t. | 幸好他不是 |
[00:47] | We worked together back in the day and really hit it off. | 我们以前一起工作的时候特别合拍 |
[00:51] | We’re going to be here a while. | 我们要在这儿待一会儿呢 |
[00:53] | Would you like to talk? | 想聊天吗 |
[00:55] | I’d rather not. | 最好不要 |
[00:56] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[01:18] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[01:19] | A secret FBI meet up? | 和FBI的秘密接头 |
[01:20] | I love this! | 我真是爱死了 |
[01:21] | Look at all those idiots. | 看看那些傻瓜 |
[01:23] | They have no idea what’s about to go down. | 他们完全不知道要发生什么 |
[01:24] | You mean that woman and her baby? | 你是说那个女人和她的宝宝吗 |
[01:26] | Yep. Idiots. | 对 傻瓜们 |
[01:27] | Oh, here comes Bob. | Bob来了 |
[01:29] | Please behave. | 请你老实点 |
[01:30] | Hello, Bob. | 你好 Bob |
[01:32] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:33] | And you. | 我也是 |
[01:33] | Apologies. It’s inappropriate for me to partake in such | 很抱歉 在你的警探面前 |
[01:36] | informal conversation in front of your detectives. | 进行如此不正式的谈话 |
[01:38] | It’s all right. I am equally to blame. | 没关系 我也有错 |
[01:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[01:42] | There’s two of them. | 俩人一模一样 |
[01:43] | So, Raymond, what evidence do you have that there’s a dirty agent in the FBI? | Raymond 你说FBI有内奸 有什么证据吗 |
[01:47] | Let’s see the file. | 让我看看文件 |
[01:48] | We don’t have a file. | 没文件 |
[01:49] | You’re working file-less? | 没文件你就办案 |
[01:50] | We saw the guy commit a felony. | 我们看到那个人犯了重罪 |
[01:51] | He tried to have a cop killed. | 他想杀掉一个警察 |
[01:53] | Crazy hot cop. | 一个帅到爆的警察 |
[01:55] | Well, he’s a specific type. | 属于比较特别的帅 |
[01:57] | Look, the guy we’re looking for was wearing a ski mask, | 我们要找的人带了滑雪面罩 |
[01:59] | but he’s about 5’10”. Caucasian. | 不过他大概身高1米77 白种人 |
[02:00] | He’s got a big scar on his right hand. | 右手上有个很大的伤疤 |
[02:03] | We’ve been calling him ScarJo, | 我们一直称呼他为ScarJo(伤疤Jo) |
[02:04] | like the actress, Scarlett Johansson. | 念起来就像那个女演员Scarlett Johansson一样 |
[02:06] | What? An actress? | 什么 女演员 |
[02:08] | I didn’t know that was where that was from. | 我真不知道灵感来源于此啊 |
[02:10] | Bob, I’m so sorry. | Bob 太抱歉了 |
[02:11] | – No, I’ll look past it. – Okay. | – 没事 我当没听到 – 好 |
[02:14] | There’s an agent that matches that description. | 有一个符合你们描述的探员 |
[02:16] | His name is Ryan Whealon. | 他叫Ryan Whealon |
[02:17] | You think you could ID him if you saw him? | 如果你看到他能认出来吗 |
[02:19] | Oh, yeah. I’d recognize that scar from 20 miles away. | 当然 20英里外我也能认出那个伤疤 |
[02:22] | You must have fantastic vision. | 你的视力一定很好 |
[02:24] | Or it’s a gigantic scar. | 或者那个伤疤真的很大 |
[02:25] | I was clearly exaggerating. | 明显我是夸张一下好不好 |
[02:27] | Why do you have to ruin everything? | 你俩为啥非要拆我台 |
[02:30] | Dr. Schwartz, I’m here for my appointment. | Schwartz医生 我来看诊 |
[02:32] | Hello, Cortez. Shabbat Shalom. | 你好 Cortez 安息日平安 |
[02:36] | “Shabbat Shalom”? | “安息日平安”个啥 |
[02:37] | I don’t know. Jake made me Jewish. | 我不知道啊 Jake非让我做犹太人 |
[02:40] | So how are things going with Maura? | Maura那边进展怎么样 |
[02:42] | Well, I’m part of her crew, | 我已经打入她的团伙了 |
[02:43] | but she still won’t talk about her past. | 但是她还是不肯说她的过去 |
[02:45] | So, what kind of stuff did you used to do in New York? | 你以前在纽约都做点什么呢 |
[02:48] | What’s with all the questions, Regis? | 问那么多干啥 Regis |
[02:50] | Actually, it’s Michael Strahan now. | 其实 现在是Michael Strahan主持了 |
[02:52] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | She’s so scary. | 她好吓人 |
[02:54] | I saw her pull her own tooth out and throw it into a woman’s eye. | 我见过她自己拔自己的牙然后塞到一个女人的眼里 |
[02:58] | Yeah, that’s bad. So guess what. | 是啊 太可怕了 你猜怎么着 |
[03:00] | Genevieve just texted. | Genevieve刚发信息了 |
[03:01] | We’re gonna hear about our adoption any minute. | 我们现在随时可能接到领养中心的电话了 |
[03:03] | I thought you were doing fertility treatments. | 我以为你们在做生育治疗 |
[03:05] | We are, but it’s not going well. | 确实 但是不太顺利 |
[03:06] | The doctor said my sterility is so aggressive, | 医生说我的不育症太严重了 |
[03:08] | – it may have spread to her. – Okay. | – 可能会传染她的 – 好吧 |
[03:10] | But, adoption! Charles, that’s amazing! | 不过 领养宝宝也很好啊 Charles 太棒了 |
[03:14] | – I know! – Oh, no. | – 我知道 – 噢 糟了 |
[03:16] | – What? – Maura. | – 咋了 – 是Maura |
[03:19] | Anyway, Ms. Cortez, your vagina looks great. | 总之 Cortez女士 你的阴道看起来很好 |
[03:22] | Mazel. | 好运 |
[03:26] | Did you see this morning’s newspaper? | 你看早上的报纸了吗 |
[03:28] | No. I get all my news | 没 所有的新闻 |
[03:30] | from a text message chain with my friends. | 我都是通过朋友圈的链接看的 |
[03:33] | The attorney general might step down! | 司法部长可能要下台了 |
[03:35] | I’m kidding. It’s a GIF of a rabbit eating spaghetti. | 开玩笑的 只是兔子吃意大利面的动图 |
[03:38] | There’s an article about the Nine-Nine’s monthly crime rate. | 有篇文章是关于咱们分局的月罪案率的 |
[03:40] | Those numbers aren’t supposed to be public until next week. | 这些数据本来要到下周才会公布的 |
[03:43] | Terry, you’re gonna have to be more interesting | Terry 你要是想让我惊讶 |
[03:45] | if you want to get an “Oh, dang.” | 还得来些再劲爆点儿的 |
[03:47] | There’s a leak in the Nine-Nine! | 咱们分局有人走漏风声 |
[03:49] | Oh, dang. | 哇 该死 |
[03:50] | I presented those numbers in a morning briefing, | 我是早上晨会的时候公布那些数据的 |
[03:52] | but I can’t imagine anyone would be stupid enough to leak ’em. | 但是我想象不出来谁能蠢到去走漏风声 |
[03:55] | Really, Terrence? Look how dumb they are. | 真的吗 Terrence 看看他们有多蠢 |
[04:01] | Printer’s fixed. | 打印机修好啦 |
[04:05] | Oh, dang. | 哇 该死 |
[04:11] | Tell Peralta Whealon’s approaching. | 告诉Peralta Whealon正在靠近 |
[04:12] | Here comes the douche bag. | 坏蛋来了啊 |
[04:14] | Gray suit. Act natural. | 灰色西装 表现自然点 |
[04:20] | Wow, look at that. What a great magazine. | 哇塞 看看 这杂志实在太好看了 |
[04:22] | Sir, if you’re interested, the new issue of “Clown Boobies” just came in. | 先生 “小丑的咪咪”新一期刚刚到 |
[04:25] | I can unpack the box for you. | 我可以给你拿新的 |
[04:27] | What? | 什么 |
[04:29] | Oh. Haha. | 哦 哈哈 |
[04:30] | Actually, no. I need last month’s. | 那倒不用 我只想看上个月的 |
[04:32] | There’s a particular clown… | 有我想看的一个特别的 |
[04:34] | booby… that I’m looking for. | 小丑的 咪咪 |
[04:36] | What is Peralta doing? | Peralta干什么呢 |
[04:38] | He appears to be rifling through | 他好像在翻看 |
[04:41] | “Clown Boobies Magazine.” | 杂志”小丑的咪咪” |
[04:43] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[04:45] | Stupid butterfingers. | 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[04:47] | – It’s all right. – Thank you. | – 没关系 – 谢谢你 |
[04:48] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:52] | Thank you. Thank you so, so much. | 谢谢你 太谢谢你了 |
[04:57] | Not thank you. Not thank you at all, you dirtbag. | 谢你个头 谢你个大头鬼 你个混蛋 |
[05:00] | Hey, Cortez! | 嘿 Cortez |
[05:02] | What’s going on with you and that doctor? | 你跟那个医生是怎么回事 |
[05:04] | You seem real tight with him. | 你好像跟他很熟啊 |
[05:06] | No, we’re not tight. I barely know him. | 没啊 不熟啊 几乎不认识 |
[05:08] | So why were you hugging him? | 那你为啥和他拥抱 |
[05:09] | My last appeal got denied, so he was comforting me. | 我的最后一次上诉被拒了 他只是在安慰我 |
[05:13] | He’s a sensitive guy. Maybe because of his Jewish faith. | 他很多愁善感 也许是因为他的犹太信仰吧 |
[05:16] | I want to talk to him. Alone. | 我想和他聊聊 单独聊 |
[05:19] | Oh. About something medical? Or– | 是有关医学问题吗 还是 |
[05:22] | What did I tell you about asking too many questions? | 还这么多话 不记得我怎么说的了吗 |
[05:25] | Right. That’s that thing you killed a bunch of bitches for. | 记得 因为问题多 所以你才杀了那么多人 |
[05:28] | Ah. Got it. Sorry. | 明白了 对不起 |
[05:32] | We’ve been watching this guy all day. | 我们都监视他一天了 |
[05:34] | Can’t believe we haven’t even arrested him yet. | 真不敢相信居然还没逮捕他 |
[05:35] | We know he’s the guy. | 我们知道他是内奸 |
[05:36] | We have to build a case first. | 但还是必须得先立案 |
[05:38] | 4:13 P.M. Subject finishes his coffee. Or tea. | 下午4点13分 目标喝完了咖啡 或者是茶 |
[05:43] | Mark the beverage as “Unknown.” | 把饮料标记为”未知” |
[05:45] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[05:46] | What does the FBI database tell us about Whealon and Figgis? | FBI的资料库有Whealon和Figgis的资料吗 |
[05:50] | Both of their files were completely wiped. | 他俩的资料都被清除了 |
[05:52] | I’ve never seen that before. | 从来没见过这种事 |
[05:53] | Yeah, that’s because he’s guilty, | 是啊 那是因为他有罪 |
[05:55] | and we’re just sitting here watching him eat a peach. | 而我们只能坐在这里看着他吃桃子 |
[05:57] | That’s a nectarine. | 那是个油桃 |
[05:58] | It’s either a nectarine or a peach. | 不是油桃也不是桃子 |
[06:00] | Just write “Unknown stone fruit.” | 写上”未知有核水果” |
[06:02] | There can’t just be digital files. | 不会只有电子资料吧 |
[06:04] | There must be hard copies. | 肯定还有复印件吧 |
[06:05] | Those are all under lock and key in the archives. | 都锁在档案室呢 |
[06:07] | If I asked for clearance, they could alert him. | 如果我申请权限查看的话 可能会打草惊蛇 |
[06:09] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:10] | So what you’re saying is our only option | 那么你的意思是我们唯一的选择 |
[06:12] | is to break into the FBI and steal the file. | 就是强行闯入FBI偷取文件了 |
[06:16] | Don’t be absurd. | 别荒唐了 |
[06:17] | Bob, I apologize for the absurdity. | Bob 我为他的荒唐道歉 |
[06:20] | I see no absurdity. | 我不觉得荒唐啊 |
[06:21] | Actually, I think Peralta’s right. | 事实上 我觉得Peralta是对的 |
[06:23] | Let’s plan a heist. | 我们来计划一场盗窃吧 |
[06:27] | Bob Bob? | |
[06:31] | Blueprints for the New York Headquarters of the FBI. | FBI纽约总部的蓝图 |
[06:34] | The file we’re looking for is in the archive room, | 我们要找的文件在档案室 |
[06:36] | here, in the basement. | 这里 在地下室 |
[06:37] | We will be represented by these things I had in my pocket. | 我们用我口袋里的东西来作为自己的标志吧 |
[06:42] | All I had was lint. Just a pocketful of lint. | 我只有绒毛 一口袋绒毛 |
[06:44] | Everybody remember what your lint looks like. | 每个人记住你的绒毛长什么样子 |
[06:47] | My lint is round. | 我的绒毛是圆的 |
[06:49] | My lint is approximately 1 centimeter in diameter. | 我的绒毛直径大约1厘米 |
[06:52] | My lint is blue. – My lint is oblong. | – 我的绒毛是蓝色的 – 我的是椭圆形 |
[06:54] | My lint is approximately 1/2 centimeter in length. | 我的绒毛长约1/2厘米 |
[06:56] | My lint is also blue. | 我绒毛也是蓝的 |
[06:57] | Wow, so no pushback on the lint thing? This is great. | 哇 你们还真不介意用绒毛啊 挺好挺好 |
[07:00] | Now, I can give you clearance to get in the front door, | 我能给你扫清进前门的路 |
[07:03] | but getting into the archive is another matter. | 但是进档案室又是另一码事了 |
[07:05] | If I go into this bathroom, I could climb through this vent, | 如果进了盥洗室 我能沿着通风口爬 |
[07:10] | drop down into the archive room, and steal the file. | 在档案室下去 偷到文件 |
[07:13] | How are you gonna get out? | 那你怎么出来呢 |
[07:14] | Pull myself back up the way I came in. | 上到通风口 原路返回呗 |
[07:16] | What? I can do a pull-up. Terry will teach me. | 怎么了 我能做引体向上 Terry会教我的 |
[07:20] | This whole area is video-monitored by this guard here. | 整片区域这都有安保监控 |
[07:23] | I can distract him with conversation. | 我能聊天分散他注意力 |
[07:25] | What do you know about him? | 你都了解他什么 |
[07:25] | Watches a lot of TV. | 看很多剧 |
[07:27] | I heard him mention “Sex and the City.” | 我听他提起过<欲望都市> |
[07:28] | Then I will discuss both of those shows with him. | 那我这两个剧都跟他聊聊 |
[07:31] | Ooh. “Sex and the City” Is one show. | 哦 <欲望都市>是一个剧 |
[07:33] | It’s not a show called “Sex” | 不是一部剧叫<欲望> |
[07:34] | and then another show called “The City.” | 另一部剧叫<都市> |
[07:36] | Okay. Good start. Now I know that. | 好 不错的开端 起码我知道这个了 |
[07:38] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:39] | I can disable the security DVRs, | 我能让监控录像停止工作 |
[07:40] | but I need some way of getting to a station unnoticed. | 但我得神不知鬼不觉地到控制室那 |
[07:42] | I have an idea on how to smuggle you in, | 我想到一个让你偷偷进去的办法 |
[07:44] | but it’ll be a tight fit. | 不过对柔韧性要求有点高 |
[07:45] | I’m flexible. I do a lot of yoga. | 我很灵活的 练了好久的瑜伽 |
[07:47] | You do yoga? | 你练瑜伽 |
[07:47] | Helps keep me centered. If you ask me about it again, | 它帮我集中注意力 你要是再问我一次 |
[07:49] | I’ll hunt you down and rip your face off. | 我会去追捕你并撕掉你的脸 |
[07:50] | Okay. Great. Good plan. I won’t ask you about it again. | 好 棒极了 好计划 我不会再问了 |
[07:52] | I got the DVRs. | 我负责监控录像 |
[07:53] | Actually, that’s my lint. My lint is oblong. | 实际上 那是我的绒毛 我的绒毛是椭圆的 |
[07:58] | My lint is blue. | 我的是蓝色的 |
[07:59] | Okay! Sounds like we’ve got a plan. Let’s get to training. | 好 听上去我们有个计划了 先训练训练 |
[08:01] | Why does she want to meet with me? | 为什么她要跟我会面 |
[08:04] | You think our cover’s blown? | 你觉得我们的伪装暴露了吗 |
[08:05] | I don’t know, but, just to be safe, | 我不知道 但 安全起见 |
[08:07] | let’s review your backstory. | 我们来复习下你的背景 |
[08:08] | I went to Yeshiva med school, residency at Mount Sinai, | 我念过坐落在西奈山的叶史瓦医学院 |
[08:12] | my best friend is Yacob Peralberg, | 我最好的朋友是Yacob Peralberg |
[08:13] | and we share everything with each other. | 我们之间无话不说 |
[08:15] | Can’t imagine that last part coming up, but okay. | 不敢想后面会发生什么 不过没事 |
[08:17] | You got this. | 你行的 |
[08:18] | Well, Isabel, | 额 Isabel |
[08:19] | your baby’s head is the perfect size. | 你宝宝的头大小刚好 |
[08:22] | Oh, thank you, doctor. | 哦 谢谢你 医生 |
[08:24] | Still gonna hurt when it comes out. Get ready for that. | 但生的时候还是会疼的 准备好 |
[08:30] | That’s me. L’chaim. How can I help you? | 是我 你好 我能为你做什么吗 |
[08:33] | I’ve been watching you ever since you showed up here. | 从你来这 我就在观察你 |
[08:35] | You don’t seem like the other doctors that we’ve had. | 你跟这里别的医生不一样 |
[08:38] | It’s funny–my best friend, Yacob, is always saying that. | 真巧啊 我好朋友Yacob 也常这么说 |
[08:41] | Oh Cut the crap. | 废话少说 |
[08:43] | – We both know why I’m here. – We do? | – 我为什么在这我俩心知肚明 – 是吗 |
[08:46] | Your heart’s beating a mile a minute. | 你心跳快的都超速了 |
[08:48] | It’s not because I’m nervous! | 又不是因为我紧张 |
[08:50] | Cortez says that you’re sensitive. I like that. | Cortez说你很敏锐 我喜欢 |
[08:53] | I’ve only been with cheating scum. | 我只跟人渣骗子在一起过 |
[08:55] | – Oh. – Until now. | – 噢 – 目前为止 |
[08:57] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[08:59] | Everything okay in here? | 这里一切正常吗 |
[09:00] | – Yeah. – We’re all good. | – 嗯 – 一切正常 |
[09:02] | – He was just checking me out. – Mm-hmm. | – 他在给我检查身体呢 – 嗯 |
[09:03] | And I will see you soon, doctor? | 我们很快会再见面吗 医生 |
[09:05] | – Mm-hmm. – Later. | – 嗯哼 – 再见 |
[09:07] | Yeah. Later. | 那就好 再见 |
[09:08] | Curse this perfect butt. | 都怪我这完美的翘臀 |
[09:11] | How dare you, sir? | 警官 你好大的胆子 |
[09:13] | Do you really think we would leak information on purpose? | 你觉得我们会故意泄露信息吗 |
[09:15] | No. We think you’re dum-dums and you did it by accident. | 不 我们觉得你们两个笨蛋 一不小心说漏嘴了 |
[09:18] | Oh. Well, that’s very possible. | 额 好吧 确实很有可能 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I could see that. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[09:21] | The briefing was a week ago. | 发布会是一周前的事 |
[09:22] | Just tell us everyone you talked to since then. | 就告诉我们从那时起 你都跟谁聊过 |
[09:25] | Well, let’s see. On Saturday, I got together with my friends, | 额 我想想 周六我跟朋友聚了聚 |
[09:28] | and we went to the dog track. | 然后去看赛狗了 |
[09:29] | We need names. | 把名字交出来 |
[09:31] | I lied. There’s not multiple friends. | 我编的 没有几个朋友 |
[09:34] | It’s just Scully. | 只有Scully |
[09:35] | Okay. What about you, Scully? | 好 Scully你呢 |
[09:38] | Well, I went to the Knicks game with a buddy. | 我和一个兄弟去看了尼克的比赛 |
[09:39] | Was this “Buddy” Named Hitchcock? | 这个兄弟叫Hitchcock吗 |
[09:42] | Yes, and we weren’t at the game. We were at the dog track. | 嗯 我们没去比赛 我们去看赛狗了 |
[09:45] | Oh, come on, guys. | 噢 真是的 你们俩 |
[09:46] | Is there anyone you could’ve told the crime stats to? | 你们有没有可能跟别人聊过犯罪数据 |
[09:49] | – Crime stats? – Wait. Do either of you | – 犯罪数据 – 等等 你俩有谁 |
[09:51] | even know what our arrest numbers were? | 知道我们逮捕了多少人 |
[09:56] | – 12. – No! | – 12 – 不是 |
[09:57] | – Then no. – Yeah, they’re not the leak. | – 那我们就不知道了 – 恩 他俩没说漏嘴 |
[10:04] | Come on, man. Use your muscles. | 加油啊 兄弟 用用你的肌肉 |
[10:06] | Use my muscles? Oh, great. | 用我的肌肉 呵呵 说得真好 |
[10:08] | Why didn’t I think about that? | 我怎么就没想到呢 |
[10:09] | Great advice, Terry. | 建议得真好Terry |
[10:11] | You know what? It’s a pull-up. | 你知道吗 这就是个引体向上 |
[10:12] | There’s not much to coach here. | 没什么好教的啊 |
[10:13] | So there’s Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha, | 所以我们有Carrie Miranda Charlotte和Samantha四个角色 |
[10:18] | but New York City is really the fifth character. | 但纽约城是第五个角色 |
[10:21] | Hmm. What about Steve? He seems nice. | 嗯 Steve呢 他听上去挺不错的 |
[10:24] | Oh, Steve is nothing. No one likes Steve. | Steve 啥都不是 没人喜欢他 |
[10:27] | “Steve is nothing.” | Steve 啥都不是 |
[10:32] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[10:37] | I don’t get it. Miranda could’ve had Blair Underwood, | 我不明白Miranda本可以跟Blair Underwood 在一起 |
[10:39] | but she settled for Steve? | 但她却跟Steve结婚了 |
[10:40] | Oh, but you do get it, sir. See, now you do. | 噢 长官 你终于明白了 看 你搞清楚了 |
[10:43] | How is you doing that helping me? | 你做这个又帮不了我 |
[10:48] | – Scully – Rosa – Scully. – Rosa. | |
[10:58] | Good job. Can you do it without screaming? | 做得好 引体向上的时候你能不尖叫吗 |
[11:00] | Pro-bab-ly. | 也 许 吧 |
[11:03] | Then we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[11:04] | Let’s break into the FBI. | 我们去闯闯FBI吧 |
[11:05] | Oh, come on, Captain. This is such a big moment. | 哦 警监 这可是意义重大的一刻 |
[11:08] | Say it with more gusto. | 底气足一点 再说一遍 |
[11:09] | Indeed. Like this: | 必须的 像这样 |
[11:10] | let’s break into the FBI. | 我们去闯FBI |
[11:13] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[11:14] | Let’s break into the FBI. | 我们去闯FBI |
[11:15] | No. Let’s break into the FBI. | 不 我们去闯FBI |
[11:17] | Let’s break into the FBI. | 我们去闯FBI |
[11:18] | Let’s break into the FBI. | 我们去闯FBI |
[11:20] | Let’s break into the FBI. I feel like I’m doing it. | 我们去闯FBI 我找到感觉了 |
[11:22] | Let’s break into the FBI. | 我们去闯FBI |
[11:23] | Let’s break into the FBI. | 我们去闯FBI |
[11:24] | Okay! I think we got it. | 好 我们都找到感觉了 |
[11:27] | Now, | 现在 |
[11:28] | let’s break into the FBI! | 我们去闯FBI吧 |
[11:38] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:47] | – Hi. This is for you. – Thanks. | – 这是给你的 – 谢谢 |
[11:49] | Quite a big package you’ve got there. | 你”包裹”里料真足啊 |
[11:51] | Oh, I apologize for the double entendre. | 噢 我为我的一语双关抱歉 |
[11:53] | I can be such a Samantha. | 我肯定是Samantha那型的 |
[11:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:56] | You don’t seem like a Samantha. | 你可不像Samantha |
[11:57] | Well, I’m actually a combination of all four characters. | 我实际上结合了四个人物的特点 |
[12:01] | – Five if you count the city of New York. – Yes. | – 如果你把纽约城算在内的话 那就是五个 – 是 |
[12:04] | Another Sex-and-the-Citiot? | 你也是”欲望都傻” |
[12:06] | Guilty as charged. | 正是 |
[12:08] | My favorite season has to be the third one. | 我最喜欢第三季了 |
[12:11] | Everything was going right for Carrie. | Carrie一切都很顺利 |
[12:12] | Her face was on every bus, her column was the talk of the town, | 每台公交车上都有她的广告 她的专栏也是热门话题 |
[12:15] | and she met everyone’s favorite furniture maker, | 然后她遇到了人见人爱的家具制造商 |
[12:18] | Aidan Shaw Aidan Shaw. | |
[12:20] | Sure, she melted down when he tried to introduce her | 当然到了要见家长的时候她慌了 |
[12:22] | to his parents, and she flipped out | 吓得仓皇出逃 |
[12:25] | when she bumped into Big getting out of that cab | 并无意撞上了刚下出租的Big |
[12:27] | with Natasha, whom he had married. | 还有Natasha 他的新婚妻子 |
[12:29] | Hmm. Who can blame her? | 嗯 怎能怪Carrie呢 |
[12:31] | They barely knew each other. | Big和Natasha本来对彼此就了解不深 |
[12:32] | The best episode that year… | 那季最好看的那集 |
[12:38] | You know the one. Carrie was all in her head | 你知道那集的 Carrie满脑子都在想这个 |
[12:40] | because she and Aidan weren’t having sex. | 因为她跟Aidan还没爱爱 |
[12:41] | Meanwhile, across town, | 同时在城的另一边 |
[12:42] | Charlotte couldn’t stop having sex. | Charlotte沉溺爱爱不能自拔 |
[12:44] | And Samantha? Samantha was just being Samantha. | Samantha呢 Samantha就是Samantha |
[12:48] | The season finale that year was entitled “Cock-a-Doodle-Do.” | 季终的标题是”喔喔 喔喔喔” |
[12:52] | Cock-a-doodle-doo. Roger that. | 喔喔 喔喔喔 收到 |
[12:58] | Whoops. | 哎哟 |
[12:59] | I hate Big! | 我恨Big |
[13:00] | Carrie should’ve ended up with Mikhail Baryshnikov. | Carrie本来能跟Mikhail Baryshnikov一起走下去的 |
[13:03] | What? He slapped her! Are you insane? | 啥 他抽她耳光啊 你瞎吗 |
[13:11] | Bingo. | 搞定 |
[13:13] | Got the file. Preparing for extraction. | 拿到文件了 准备撤退 |
[13:17] | No screaming, Peralta. | Peralta 别尖叫 |
[13:26] | If you ask me, they never should’ve made the movie. | 要我说 她们就不该再拍后续电影 |
[13:30] | Abu Dhabi? Abu don’t bother. | 阿布扎比 啊 才不会有人关心呢 |
[13:32] | Wow. I’m gonna use that. | 哇 这个梗我得留着日后用 |
[13:34] | – Please do. Have a nice day. – Okay. | – 随你用 祝你今天过得愉快 – 好的 |
[13:37] | Hey. Here you go. | 嘿 都好了 |
[13:39] | Whoa, wait. Hold on. Stop. Both of you. | 等等 停一停 你俩站住 |
[13:42] | That pass is only for the ninth floor. | 你的通行证只进得了九楼 |
[13:45] | All right. Let me see that envelope. | 好吧 我要看看那信封 |
[13:46] | Oh, actually, I can’t show you that, because– | 实际上 我不能给你看 因为 |
[13:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:51] | I asked him to come down and mail that. | 我叫他下来帮我寄的 |
[13:53] | I just need to put my return address on it. | 我现在只需要把我的回件地址写上去 |
[13:56] | And… there you go. | 好了 给你 |
[13:59] | Thanks. I know just where to put that. | 谢了 我已经想好要放在哪了 |
[14:01] | Oh! There’s Samantha again. | 噢 又是典型Samantha的做法 |
[14:17] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! We did it! | 喔呼呼 我们做到了 |
[14:21] | What? I’m only human. | 干嘛 我也是个人 |
[14:23] | You can’t always expect me to be the coolest guy ever. | 你总不能期盼我做最冷静的家伙啊 |
[14:25] | Coolest guy ever? Try telling that to Alan Greenspan. | 最冷静的家伙 你跟Alan Greenspan说去吧 |
[14:28] | Nice burn, Bob! | 吐得一手好槽啊 Bob |
[14:31] | I should’ve known Maura wouldn’t be able to control herself. | 我早应该知道Maura不能控制自己 |
[14:33] | Strong women, they’re just drawn to me. | 强壮的女性 她们就是会被我吸引 |
[14:35] | You know, they’re all right angles, | 她们都是直角 |
[14:37] | and I’m nothing but curves. | 而我却是一条曲线 |
[14:38] | This actually could be great, Boyle. | 这实际上挺好的 Boyle |
[14:40] | You could romance her into talking, but | 你可以引诱她开口 但是 |
[14:42] | you shouldn’t do anything that you’re not comfortable with. | 你不需要做你不愿意做的事 |
[14:44] | Oh, no. No, I won’t have to. It’s not gonna get physical. | 噢不 我不会需要的 不会有肢体接触的 |
[14:46] | You see, the art of seduction is all about making people wait. | 勾引的艺术就在于让人在那干等 |
[14:50] | – Right. – Genevieve and I often begin our lovemaking sessions… | – 好吧 – Genevieve和我调情的时候 |
[14:53] | Oh. Okay. | 噢 懂了 |
[14:53] | – With hours upon hours of delicateness… – Okay. Please stop. | – 几个小时细致的 – 好了 别说了 |
[14:56] | – That kind of blow… – Guard! | – 轻微的吹气 – 警卫 |
[14:58] | – You get it. – All right. Yeah. | – 你明白了 – 是的 |
[15:00] | All right. Sexy playlist. Check. | 好的 性感歌单 妥了 |
[15:03] | Seductive voice. Double check. | 诱人声线 妥妥的 |
[15:08] | Hey, chipmunk. Let’s do this. | 嘿 花栗鼠 我们开始吧 |
[15:10] | That sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[15:12] | But first, I need to sign some charts, | 但首先 我要填些表格 |
[15:15] | because I am a really…good…doctor. | 因为我是个很非常 好的 医生 |
[15:20] | Get that bubble butt over here. | 把你圆滚滚的屁股挪过来 |
[15:23] | Oh, I will! | 噢 我会的 |
[15:26] | Who is Genevieve? | Genevieve是谁 |
[15:28] | No one! | 没谁 |
[15:30] | My chiropractor. | 我的脊椎按摩师 |
[15:32] | – Then answer it. – Answer it? | – 那接电话啊 – 接电话 |
[15:33] | I mean, why don’t we just stay in the moment? | 我们为什么不享受这时刻呢 |
[15:35] | Why are you such a slave to these little boxes? | 你为什么要做这些小盒子的奴隶呢 |
[15:38] | Answer the phone, and put it on speaker. | 接电话 打开扩音器 |
[15:42] | Hello? | 哈啰 |
[15:43] | Honey, the adoption papers went through! | 亲爱的 领养文件通过了 |
[15:45] | You’re gonna be a daddy! | 你要做爸爸了 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God! I’m having a baby! | 噢我的天 我要有孩子了 |
[15:49] | I mean–this is the wrong number. Don’t call here again! | 我意思是 打错电话了 别再打给我 |
[15:52] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[15:53] | Maybe you’re dead. Please don’t hurt me. | 你才死定了呢 请不要伤害我 |
[15:58] | Sup, Sarge? | 咋么了 警长 |
[15:59] | Just digging through the garbage like a normal person? | 只是像正常人一样在翻垃圾么 |
[16:02] | I’m trying to find out who our leak is. | 我在尽力找出谁是泄密者 |
[16:04] | What makes you so sure that there’s a leak? | 你为什么觉得是有人泄密 |
[16:06] | It might’ve just been that the reporter was really good at his job, | 有可能是那个记者真的很在行 |
[16:09] | like that hot blond surfer was at TMZ? | 就像TMZ网那个金发性感冲浪手 |
[16:12] | Maybe you leaked it. | 可能是你泄漏的 |
[16:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:14] | I’m not saying you did it on purpose. | 我又没说你是故意的 |
[16:17] | Maybe you left the file on the subway. | 你可能把文件漏在地铁 |
[16:20] | I mean, you don’t take your job very seriously. | 我是说 你也不是那么严肃地对待你的工作 |
[16:22] | Whoa. We’re about to have our first fight as a couple, Terrence. | 哇哦 我们两口子要第一次吵架了 Terrence |
[16:26] | First of all, I take my job very seriously. | 首先 我很严肃对待我的工作 |
[16:28] | That’s why I’m here right now, helping you, | 这就是我现在在这里帮你的原因 |
[16:30] | and I’m the only one doing it. | 而且还只有我一个人在帮你 |
[16:32] | Or, I was, until you insulted me. | 至少刚刚你辱骂我之前还是 |
[16:35] | Now watch me walk away. | 现在你就看着我走吧 |
[16:41] | I said watch me! | 我说看着我 |
[16:44] | Wow. No wonder Whealon wiped the database. | 哇 怪不得Whealon清空了数据 |
[16:46] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[16:48] | He quashed all FBI and NYPD operations relating to Figgis– | 他叫停了所有联邦局和纽约警局针对Figgis的行动 |
[16:52] | drug running, kidnapping, murder– | 贩毒 绑架 谋杀 |
[16:54] | those are the best crimes. Why would you quash them? | 都是最精彩的犯罪 为什么要叫停呢 |
[16:57] | Time for waiting is over. | 等待已经到尽头了 |
[16:59] | Now is the time for groin-stomping. | 是时候来点踢档狠招了 |
[17:00] | Damn right, it is! | 你说得对 |
[17:02] | Let’s go arrest that punk. | 我们去逮捕那混账小子 |
[17:04] | He says “Punk” Just like you. | 他跟你说”混账小子”的语气一样 |
[17:06] | Where do you think he learned it, punk? | 你觉得他从哪学的 混账小子 |
[17:12] | nypd! | 纽约警察 |
[17:13] | – Somebody’s been here. – Look: a body! | – 有人来过 – 看 有尸体 |
[17:15] | – We got a body! – Damn it! | – 一具尸体 – 该死 |
[17:17] | He’s dead. Figgis got to him. | 他死了 Figgis找到他头上了 |
[17:19] | Wait a minute. He’s got a pulse. | 等下 他还有脉搏 |
[17:21] | No, wait. That’s my pulse. | 不 等等 那是我的脉搏 |
[17:22] | No. It’s his pulse. Nope, it’s both our pulses. | 不 是他的脉搏 不 是我们的脉搏 |
[17:24] | He’s alive! I’m alive! We’re all alive! | 他还活着 我还活着 我们都活着 |
[17:28] | This case just got busted wide open. | 这案子已经被妥妥地解开了 |
[17:31] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[17:33] | The doctors say Whealon’s not gonna die. | 医生们说Whealon不会死 |
[17:35] | Thank God. I just hope he’s in a lot of pain. | 谢谢上帝 我只希望他十分痛苦 |
[17:37] | They say he’ll be out of the coma within 12 hours. | 他们说他会在12小时之内苏醒 |
[17:39] | Great. That means he’ll definitely testify against Figgis, | 太好了 这意味着他肯定会指证Figgis |
[17:42] | and you know what that means: | 你也知道这意味着什么 |
[17:43] | time for celebration candy bars! | 是时候吃巧克力棒庆祝啦 |
[17:46] | Stupid hospital vending machines | 愚蠢的医院自动贩卖机 |
[17:47] | didn’t have alcohol for some weird reason. Here. | 因为一些奇怪的原因不卖酒精 拿着 |
[17:50] | Why not? I really have embraced my wild side today. | 可以一吃 我今天真的看到自己狂野的一面 |
[17:53] | As have I. | 我也是 |
[17:55] | Chocolate and nuts. | 巧克力和坚果 |
[17:57] | Actually, that’s overkill. | 事实上 这杀伤力太大 |
[17:58] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[18:00] | I’ll wait here, | 我会在这等着 |
[18:01] | so I can interrogate him when he wakes up. | 他醒来之后我可以问他话 |
[18:03] | I’ll keep you company. | 我陪你吧 |
[18:04] | Why don’t you two go home and get some sleep? | 要不你们两个回家睡一下 |
[18:06] | Good idea, sir. | 好主意 老大 |
[18:07] | We’ll head to the bar, get super drunk, and then head home and get some sleep. | 我们会奔去酒吧 喝到烂醉 然后就回家睡一下 |
[18:09] | Yeah. Good idea, sir. | 是啊 好主意 老大 |
[18:13] | Turns out your sensitive doctor isn’t who he says he is. | 原来你的感性医生不是他说的那样啊 |
[18:16] | What? What do you mean? Why? | 什么 你什么意思 为什么 |
[18:18] | ‘Cause he’s about to adopt a baby with his chiropractor. | 因为他打算和他的脊椎按摩师一起收养个孩子 |
[18:21] | Oh, thank God– | 噢 感谢天 |
[18:23] | that you didn’t invest more time in a relationship | 因为你还没有在这个混球身上 |
[18:27] | with that jerk. | 投入太多感情 |
[18:28] | Why can’t I find a good man? | 为什么我不能找个好男人呢 |
[18:30] | Could be because you’re in prison for murder. | 可能因为你犯了谋杀入狱了 |
[18:32] | – Nah. That’s not it. – Yeah, that’s not it. | – 不 不是因为这个 – 对 不是这个 |
[18:34] | Before this, I used to date all my brother’s friends from the mob. | 在这之前 我跟我弟弟所有的黑帮朋友都约会过 |
[18:38] | All dogs too. | 还有所有的狗 |
[18:40] | Never mind. You don’t want to hear about them. | 不用在意 你不会想听这个的 |
[18:42] | No! I do want to hear about them. | 不 我会想听这个 |
[18:45] | Please. Tell me everything about them. | 拜托 告诉我关于他们的一切 |
[18:48] | Thanks. That would be nice. | 谢谢 你人真好 |
[18:51] | Ahh! Not a toucher. Totally get it. | 啊 不能碰 我完全明白 |
[18:54] | I’ll keep my hands to myself. | 我会收好我的手 |
[18:55] | What’s going on, Sarge? You find that leak yet? | 发生什么了 警长 你找到谁泄密了么 |
[18:58] | Yes. I’m hiding behind a coffeemaker, spying on everyone in this office, | 是啊 我躲在咖啡机后面 偷窥着办公室每个人 |
[19:01] | because I found the leak. | 是因为我找到谁泄密了 |
[19:02] | Aww, Terry. Sarcasm is not a good look on you. | 诶 Terry 讽刺不适合您啊 |
[19:05] | But you know what would be? | 但什么适合你呢 |
[19:07] | – A really tight Henley. – Very helpful. | – 一件紧身汗衫 – 真是帮了大忙啊 |
[19:09] | I know who your leak is. | 我知道谁泄密了 |
[19:12] | What? | 啥 |
[19:12] | I looked up the reporter who published the crime numbers, | 我查了下那个发表犯罪数量的记者 |
[19:15] | and I noticed you two follow each other online. | 然后我发现你们网上互相关注了 |
[19:17] | He followed me, and you know I’m a proud member of team follow-back. | 他关注了我 然而我是自豪的回粉族嘛 |
[19:22] | So I went through your feed | 我浏览了下你的内容 |
[19:23] | to see what you were posting. | 看看你在发啥 |
[19:24] | Lot of pictures of your kids. Nobody cares. | 很多你孩子的照片 那没人在意 |
[19:27] | And then I found this picture you posted last week. | 然后我发现你上周发了这张照片 |
[19:30] | “Living that #YOGURT life.” | “享受中 话题 优格 生活” |
[19:33] | Embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[19:35] | But what’s even more embarrassing, Terry, | 但更尴尬的是 Terry |
[19:37] | is that the arrest numbers are in the photo, clear as day. | 这照片上的背景就是逮捕数量 看的一清二楚 |
[19:42] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天 |
[19:44] | I was the leak! | 我就是那个泄密的 |
[19:46] | I got to take that picture down. | 我要删了那照片 |
[19:48] | Gina, I am so sorry I blamed you. | Gina 我很抱歉 我错怪你了 |
[19:50] | And I knew you would say something like that, | 还有我知道你会这样说 |
[19:52] | so I went ahead and bought myself a cake on your behalf. | 所以我直接以你的名义买了个蛋糕给自己 |
[19:55] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[19:55] | Gina 我很抱歉 我错怪你了 | |
[19:58] | Oh, dang. | 讨厌 |
[19:58] | And this has been here for the last half-hour, detective. | 这蛋糕已经躺在这半个小时了 警探 |
[20:01] | Didn’t even notice it. | 这都没注意到 |
[20:03] | God, I’m so sick of doing everyone’s job for them. | 天 我真厌倦要帮每个人做他们自己的工作 |
[20:05] | It’s like, help me out a little bit. | 就好歹搭个手啊 |
[20:08] | Just once in a blue moon. | 一辈子有那么一次也好啊 |
[20:10] | Well, we did it. | 我们做到了 |
[20:11] | For a second there, I didn’t think we were going to pull it off. | 有那么一刹那 我还觉得我们做不到了 |
[20:13] | – I knew we could. – And we did. To us! | – 我就知道我们可以 – 但我们做到了 敬我们 |
[20:16] | Oh. What are you guys celebrating? | 噢 你们在庆祝啥呢 |
[20:18] | Terry was mad at us, but we didn’t know | Terry在生我们气 但我们并不知道 |
[20:19] | what he was talking about, and he went away. | 他在说啥 然后他走了 |
[20:21] | – Huge day. – Uh-huh. | – 大日子啊 – 嗯哼 |
[20:24] | It’s Amy. | 是Amy |
[20:27] | Hey, girlfriend. | 嘿 女朋友 |
[20:28] | Jake, Maury told me who Figgis has working for him in the FBI. | Jake Maury告诉我Figgis在联邦局的手下 |
[20:31] | Yeah, I already know who it is, | 是啊 我已经知道是谁了 |
[20:33] | because I just caught him: | 因为我刚抓到了他 |
[20:34] | Special Agent Ryan Whealon. | Ryan Whealon特工 |
[20:36] | Also, I did one full pull-up. | 还有 我做了一个完整的引体向上 |
[20:38] | I’m gonna be so buff when you get back. | 你回来之后我一定会变成肌肉男的 |
[20:39] | Cool, babe. Did you get the other guy? | 酷 宝贝 那你抓到另一个人没 |
[20:42] | – What other guy? – Someone named Bob Anderson. | – 什么另一个人 – 一个叫Bob Anderson的 |
[20:46] | Bob Bob? | |
[20:48] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[20:49] | Amy, I have to go. | Amy 我先挂了 |
[20:51] | – Bob is working for Figgis. – What? | – Bob是替Figgis做事的 – 什么 |
[20:53] | He must’ve been the one who deleted all those digital files. | 肯定是他抹掉了所有数位档案 |
[20:55] | And he tried to have Whealon killed. | 而且他想让Whealon被杀 |
[20:57] | But he helped us with the heist, | 但他帮了我们偷文件啊 |
[20:58] | and there was nothing about him in the paper file. | 而且文件里也没有他的资料 |
[20:59] | Yeah, because that wasn’t the real file. | 是啊 因为那不是真的文件 |
[21:02] | I just need to put my return address on it. | 我现在只需要把我的退货信息写在这上面 |
[21:06] | And…there you go. | 好了 给你 |
[21:08] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[21:10] | We have to call Holt. | 我们得打给Holt |
[21:14] | Come on, Captain. Pick up. Pick up. | 拜托 警监 接电话啊 接啊 |
[21:20] | Don’t answer that, Raymond. | 别接电话 Raymond |
[21:23] | And now I’m going to have to kill you. | 现在我必须要杀了你了 |
[21:25] | Oh, Bob. | 噢 Bob |