Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] Kablamo, scrubs. I nailed it. 尝尝我的厉害 辣鸡们 我搞定啦
[00:08] I solved Captain Holt’s brain teaser 我解开了Holt警监出的谜题
[00:10] and found the location of our secret meeting. 找到了秘密会议的地点
[00:12] The answer? The broom closet. 就在杂物室
[00:13] In your face. 认输吧
[00:14] – In whose face now? – Yours. – 你叫谁认输 – 你们啊
[00:15] Gina and I have been here 20 minutes. Gina和我都来了20分钟了
[00:17] Though my presence is not puzzle-related. 不过我在这儿和谜题没关系
[00:19] I just followed Terry into a dark closet. 我只是跟着Terry进了黑漆漆的杂物室
[00:22] Hey. 嘿
[00:24] You solved the puzzle before me. 你们比我先解开了谜题
[00:26] Nerds. 一群书呆子
[00:27] They solved it first. They’re the nerds. I’m cool like you. 他们先解开的 他们才是书呆子 我很酷的 和你一样
[00:29] Wait. Where’s Captain Holt? Where’s Amy? 慢着 Holt警监呢 Amy呢
[00:31] Yeah, she should be the first one here. 就是啊 她不是应该第一个到吗
[00:32] Doesn’t she go to, like, an adult puzzle camp every summer? 她不是每年夏天都要去 那个 成人谜题夏令营嘛
[00:35] Yes, but please don’t bring that up. 的确 但是拜托别提这事儿
[00:37] I’ve been throwing out her mailers. 我把寄给她的信都扔了
[00:38] Guys, if those two aren’t here, 各位 如果他俩不在这儿
[00:40] I’m thinking we must be in the wrong place. 我在想是不是我们找错地方了
[00:42] No, trust me, we’re definitely in the right place. 不可能 信我 就是这儿没错
[00:44] I’m 100% sure about this. 我非常非常确定
[00:45] Well, guess who solved the puzzle? 猜猜谁解开了谜题
[00:48] – Who? – We did. – 谁 – 我俩啊
[00:50] Oh, we did? 我们解开了吗
[00:51] Yeah, we’re in the wrong place. 好吧 我们找错地方了
[01:12] Thank you for all finally showing up. 感谢各位终于来了
[01:14] Let’s recap. As you know, 我简要说一下 大家都知道
[01:15] Jimmy “The Butcher” Figgis put out a hit on Adrian Pimento, “屠夫”Jimmy Figgis 找人暗杀Adrian Pimento
[01:18] which the mob believes succeeded. 犯罪团伙以为成功了
[01:20] For his safety Pimento has gone off the grid. 安全起见 Pimento藏了起来
[01:23] Remember, the only people we can trust with this information are in this room. 记住 这件事只有在座的各位知道
[01:27] And Genevieve. We can trust Genevieve. 还有Genevieve 我们可以相信Genevieve
[01:29] We share a life. I tell her everything. 我俩一起生活 我什么都告诉她
[01:30] Fine, the people in this room, and Genevieve. 好吧 只有在座的各位和Genevieve知道
[01:32] Genevieve’s mom also knows, Genevieve的妈妈也知道
[01:33] but she’s in a coma, dead any second, we’re good. 不过她一直昏迷不醒 随时可能走 也没差啦
[01:35] Okay. 好的
[01:36] Unfortunately, we can’t just arrest Figgis, 坏消息是 我们不能逮捕Figgis
[01:38] because he has a man inside the FBI. 因为他在FBI里有熟人
[01:40] The good news is, 好消息是
[01:41] we have a lead that’s gonna break this case wide open: 我们有让本案取得重大突破的头绪
[01:44] Maura Figgis, Jimmy’s sister. Maura Figgis Jimmy的姐姐
[01:46] She’s currently serving in a maximum security prison in Texas. 目前她在德克萨斯州高度安全的监狱服刑
[01:49] A white woman in prison, in Texas? 一个白种女人 在监狱 还在得州
[01:51] She must be bad. 她肯定是犯大事了
[01:53] She murdered three people, 她杀了三个人
[01:54] and she knows Figgis’s operation, 还知道Figgis的行动
[01:56] so we’re sending a detective in undercover as an inmate to get close to her. 所以我们打算派一名卧底警探 入狱后接近她
[01:59] Yeah, and guys, 是的 而且诸位
[02:00] this isn’t one of those women’s prisons 这不是深夜电视上的女子监狱
[02:02] that we’ve all seen being all sexy on late-night cable. 看到的全是性感的囚犯
[02:05] You know, with the ladies touching each other’s bits, 里面的姑娘相互抚摸玩弄
[02:09] and there’s kind of some lame jazz playing. 还放点粗俗的爵士乐
[02:11] When these chicks fight, it’s for real. 但她们一旦打起来 那都是动真格的
[02:14] So be mature. 都给我成熟点
[02:15] Peralta is gross, but correct. Peralta所言话糙理不糙
[02:17] This facility is a violent place 那所监狱充满暴力
[02:19] filled with hardened criminals 聚集了冷酷无情的囚犯
[02:21] We need to send someone who can blend in. 我们要派一个能融入其中的人
[02:23] Sir, I would be honored to take on this challenging assignment. 警官 我若能担任此极具挑战性的任务 将不胜荣幸
[02:27] Why is everyone laughing? 你们笑什么
[02:29] I can be a badass. 我可以扮个坏蛋的
[02:30] You’re raising your hand right now. 你还举个手
[02:32] We’re in a meeting. 我们在开会啊
[02:33] I just assume Diaz would be the prisoner. 我打算让Diaz来当囚犯的
[02:35] Nothing personal, it’s just, you know… she’s terrifying. 不是针对个人 只是 她真的太吓人了
[02:39] Thank you, Sir. 多谢夸奖 警官
[02:41] Dismissed. 解散
[02:45] Hey, that was crazy, right? I mean, I can be scary. 嘿 不可理喻 我也能变得很吓人啊
[02:48] Oh, yeah. I watch “Jeopardy” with you 恩恩 我们一起看<危险边缘>的时候
[02:50] and you’re a straight-up psycho. 你跟疯子没什么两样
[02:52] Aww. Thanks, babe. 谢谢夸奖 小宝贝
[02:53] I’ll take “Awesome Girlfriends” For 500, Alex. 我选”最佳女友” 500美元 Alex
[02:55] – I know you’re being sweet, but don’t disparage “Jeopardy.” – Okay. – 我知道你在说好听话 但是别毁<危险边缘> – 好的
[02:59] All right, listen up. 好了 听着
[03:02] You’re not gonna try to convince us 你该不会是想让我们相信
[03:03] Mahler was the original punk rocker again, are you? Mahler才是朋克摇滚的创始人吧
[03:06] No, the music is a classic counter-espionage maneuver. I don’t want to be overheard. 不是 放歌是典型的反间谍手法 我不想被偷听
[03:10] But, since you mention it, 不过既然你提起了
[03:12] Mahler was one in-your-face bad boy. Mahler是让你佩服得五体投地的坏小子
[03:14] Right, um, so, what’s going on, sir? 是啦 你要说什么 警官
[03:17] Oh, I have a plan 我有个计划
[03:18] to draw out Figgis’s man in the FBI: 可以找出Figgis在FBI的熟人
[03:20] Throw a funeral for Pimento. 给Pimento举行个葬礼
[03:22] Now, before we, quote, unquote, bury Pimento, 然后 在我们引号埋了引号完Pimento前
[03:25] we need to, quote, unquote, open an investigation, 我们要引号调查一番引号完
[03:27] find a, quote, unquote, corpse, 找到引号尸体引号完
[03:28] and obtain a, quote, unquote, death certificate. 弄到一张引号死亡证明引号完
[03:30] Kind of feel like you could have just used “Air quotes.” 我觉得你打”引号”的手势就行了
[03:32] I can also wear short pants and 我还可以穿短裤
[03:34] drink for a jug that says “XXX.” 喝瓶身写着”XXX”的烈酒
[03:36] Fake funeral’s a good idea, sir, 假葬礼是个好主意 警官
[03:38] but where are we gonna find a corpse? 但是我们上哪儿找尸体呢
[03:39] We don’t need one. 不需要
[03:40] We just need pictures for the case file. 我们只要案件照片就行
[03:42] If I may, imagine Pimento’s dirty, pale body 容我说一句 脑补一下Pimento肮脏惨白的身体
[03:46] being pulled out of a manhole after a couple days’ sewer bloat. 在污水里泡了好几天 泡发从下水道口拉出来
[03:50] Now squint your eyes and look at Hitchcock. 然后眯起眼看Hitchcock
[03:54] Oh, yes. I believe we’ve found our corpse. 没错 我想我们找到尸体了
[03:58] You positively glow. 你美得惊人
[04:00] – How do you feel? – Great. – 感觉如何 – 很好
[04:01] I could smother somebody in their sleep with this thing. 我用这玩意儿就能把人在睡梦中闷死
[04:03] Pregnancy’s dope. 嗑药的孕妇
[04:05] That big old womb is not a weapon, okay? 那个旧鼓包不是武器 好吗
[04:08] It’s just an excuse to talk to your doctors, 只是让你有个和医生私底下交流的借口
[04:09] AKA, Charles and me, in private. 也就是 和Charles和我
[04:11] If you need to chat, just schedule an appointment 如果你想找人聊聊 只要和妇产科医生
[04:13] with Brent Kennedy, ob-gyn. Brent Kennedy预约就行
[04:15] And I’m Glen Kennedy, ob-gyn. 我是妇产科医生Glen Kennedy
[04:18] We’re twins, like “Property Brothers,” but for gynecology. 我们是双胞胎 就像<地产兄弟> 只不过 我们是妇科的
[04:21] No, I said no to that idea. 不好 我说过这个想法不好了
[04:23] You are Isaac Schwartz, my older Jewish mentor, 你是Isaac Schwartz 是我的犹太导师
[04:25] and you are Isabel Cortez. You’re in for stabbing a man 你是Isabel Cortez 你因在地铁上
[04:28] on the subway 46 times in the trachea. 捅了一个男人的喉咙46下而入狱
[04:29] Tight. 是我
[04:30] The pregnancy stuff is my area of expertise. 怀孕是我的专长
[04:32] Since Genevieve started fertility treatments, 因为Genevieve开始了生育治疗
[04:34] it’s all we talk about. 我们现在除了怀孕什么也不提
[04:35] Now…show me your waddle. 让我看看你走路摇摇摆摆的样子
[04:45] Nice. 很好
[04:47] Good work. 干得漂亮
[04:48] You really look like a corpse. 你看起来真的很像一具尸体
[04:50] And I’m not even wearing makeup. 我连妆都没化哦
[04:54] Time of death: 8:26 p.M. 死亡时间 晚8时26分
[04:56] Now all I have to do is sign as the coroner. 然后我只要装成验尸官签字就行了
[05:00] You are disturbingly good at this. 你也太擅长这个了吧
[05:02] I grew up forging report cards. 我从小就伪造成绩单
[05:04] If people knew how smart I was, 要是大家知道我有多聪明
[05:06] it would have been harder to control them. 控制他们就会更有难度了
[05:10] Now all we need is the death certificate officially notarized. 现在只要死亡证明得到正式公证就行了
[05:14] You want me to break the sacred oath I took to become a notary? 你是要我违背自己成为公证人时所做的神圣宣誓吗
[05:17] It’s not a problem. ‘Cause…I’m a badass. 没问题 因为 我是个坏蛋
[05:21] Just like Rosa. 和Rosa一样
[05:22] So… I am going to stamp this, and… violate my oath– 那 我就要按下印章 然后 违背宣誓
[05:29] You can keep talking, but we’re done here. 你继续说 我们搞定先走了
[05:33] Adrian Pimento is officially deceased. Adrian Pimento确认死亡
[05:36] Excellent. All this sneaking around is exhilarating. 很好 这么偷偷摸摸的小动作真是太刺激了
[05:41] I can feel the adrenaline coursing through my body. 我可以感受到肾上腺素在体内流淌
[05:45] Coursing. 流淌
[05:48] Isabel Cortez, welcome to your new home. Isabel Cortez 这里就是你的新家
[05:51] – This is gonna be fun. – Really? – 有意思 – 真的吗
[05:53] What are your weekends like, Diaz? 你的周末到底都是怎么过的 Diaz
[05:55] All right. It’s time, Detective. 可以了 时间到了 警探
[05:58] Don’t forget, you’re seven months pregnant. 别忘了 你已经怀胎七月
[05:59] Your cervix is ripening as we speak. 你的子宫颈在谈话间成熟起来
[06:01] Mention my cervix again and I will rip your throat out. 再说一次我的子宫颈 我就撕碎你的喉咙
[06:04] I don’t understand. You don’t like it when he talks about your cervix ripening? 我不懂哎 你不喜欢他说你的子宫颈在成熟嘛
[06:07] Okay, have fun. 好吧 玩得开心
[06:11] They grow up so fast. 子宫颈成熟得可快了
[06:17] Okay, fresh meat. 到了 菜鸟
[06:19] You’re being transferred here because you made trouble in your last prison. 因为你在之前的监狱惹了麻烦所以被转送到这儿来
[06:22] That won’t fly here. Stay in your lane. 这儿可不好过 给我好好呆着
[06:26] Hey. You’re that cop who arrested me three years ago in Brooklyn. 嘿 你不是那个三年前在布鲁克林逮捕我的警察嘛
[06:32] Amy Santiago, you’re going to prison. Amy Santiago 准备进监狱吧
[06:39] I don’t know. Is anyone gonna buy it? 我也不知道 会有人信吗
[06:42] I mean, do I look pregnant? 我看起来像孕妇吗
[06:43] I mean… I guess I can see it. 我猜应该可以看出来
[06:47] I think it’s amazing. 我觉得太像了
[06:49] Oh, Jake and Amy and baby makes three. Jake Amy和宝宝 三口之家
[06:52] I don’t know if I believe in God, 我不知道自己相不相信上帝
[06:54] but I have prayed for this. 但是我祈祷过这一幕
[06:56] That is psychotic. 神经病
[06:57] All right, Ames, let’s go over your cover story again. 好了 Ames 再走一遍你的托词
[06:59] Okay. 嗯
[07:00] My name is Isabel Cortez, I’m in for murder, 我叫Isabel Cortez 因杀人罪入狱
[07:03] ’cause some perv on the subway tried to touch me 几个变态在地铁想摸我
[07:05] and I was like, “Did someone order a tracheotomy?” 我就问 “有人要做气管切开手术吗”
[07:09] Okay, I think that’s a little too technical. 我觉得这个术语太专业了
[07:10] We need to work on your tough talk. 我们得在你的狠话方面下点功夫
[07:11] So, what are you in for, Cortez? 你为啥入狱 Cortez
[07:13] None of your damn business. 关你屁事
[07:15] Nice. Keep going with that. 很好 保持这种态度
[07:16] I’m gonna split you like a sundae with Grandpa… 我要把你撕成两半 就像和爷爷吃圣代一样
[07:19] bitch. 贱人
[07:20] Okay. Okay. 很好很好
[07:21] – The “Bitch” Part was great. – Yeah. – “贱人”用得好 – 是的
[07:22] Although, mean threats generally don’t involve 但是 尖酸的威胁一般不会和
[07:24] having desserts with your grandparents. 与爷爷奶奶一起吃甜点联系在一起
[07:26] So, just try again. 再试一次
[07:27] Keep telling me what to do and I’ll stab your face off. 再叫我该做什么 捅烂你的脸
[07:29] – Hell yes! – Damn! – 棒极了 – 厉害
[07:31] Like that. 就是这样
[07:32] Okay, now, here’s the plan. 计划是这样的
[07:34] Instead of you approaching Maura, 不是要让你接近Maura
[07:35] we’re gonna get her to come to you. 我们会让她接近你
[07:37] Yeah, try and spread the word 试着散播
[07:38] that you’ve got a connect on the outside 你在监狱外有联系人
[07:39] that gives you access to contrabands: 能让你带违禁品进来
[07:41] cigarettes, burner phones– 香烟 一次性手机
[07:42] Pornography. 黄片
[07:43] Amy, women don’t watch– Amy 女人才不看那些
[07:46] – They do. – Mm. – 原来看啊 – 嗯
[07:47] – Oh, yeah. – Oh, wow. – 是啊 – 哇哦
[07:49] Well, that’s an exciting revelation for me. 真是激动人心的发现
[07:54] Sorry prison didn’t work out. 监狱的事真遗憾
[07:56] Eh, I’ll find another use for that shiv. 我总有机会用到那把小刀的
[07:59] Also, I’m sorry about Pimento. 还有 Pimento的事我也很抱歉
[08:01] I mean, I know how hard it is to have a fiance disappear 我知道未婚夫因为黑帮和FBI的追杀
[08:05] because the mob and the FBI want ’em dead. I mean… 而跑路了有多难受
[08:09] Actually, I can’t relate at all. 其实 我确实不能体会
[08:10] It’s the saddest story I ever heard. 但这是我听过的最悲伤的故事了
[08:12] Look, you wanna talk, I’m a good listener. 如果你想找人聊聊 我随时奉陪
[08:14] There’s nothing to be sad about. 没什么可悲伤的
[08:15] Pimento’s gonna come back, we’re gonna get married Pimento会回来的 我们会结婚的
[08:16] and we’re gonna have sex on Figgis’s grave 然后我们会像计划的一样
[08:18] just like we planned. 在Figgis的坟墓上做爱
[08:19] – Cool honeymoon. – Mm-hmm. – 炫酷的蜜月啊 – 嗯哼
[08:21] Well, since you’re not in prison, you can help us. 既然你不用去监狱 你就可以帮我们了
[08:23] We’re gonna throw a fake funeral to draw out our FBI guy. 我们准备办场假葬礼把那个FBI的坏蛋引出来
[08:26] Good plan. 好计划
[08:27] I always thought it would be funny to kill somebody at a funeral. 我一直觉得在葬礼上杀个人会很好玩
[08:29] Also, you’re gonna have to play the grieving fiance. 而且 你得扮演伤心欲绝的未婚妻
[08:33] – What? – So you may not be sad, – 什么 – 所以即使你不伤心
[08:34] but you’re gonna need to look it. 但是你得看起来像是很伤心
[08:36] Fine. 好吧
[08:37] Boo hoo. 呜呜呜
[08:38] Maybe we’ll get you a real thick veil or something. 也许还是给你弄个厚点的面纱什么的比较好
[08:46] All right, our camera is up. 好了 摄像头开启
[08:48] We have picture and sound. 声音图像都OK
[08:50] Amy should be meeting her new cellmate any second now. Amy现在随时可能见到她的新狱友了
[08:54] – Sup. – Sup. – 好 – 好
[08:56] Good, she’s abbreviating, just like we practiced, 不错 她在用我们练习过的缩略语
[08:58] even though she hates it. 即使她很不喜欢
[08:59] – She’s gonna do just fine. – Oh, yeah. – 她会做得很好的 – 没错
[09:01] I drilled her for hours. Ew. 我跟她苦干了好久 呃
[09:03] I’m sorry, I just realized what that sounded like. 不好意思 我刚发现听起来怪怪的
[09:05] It’s okay, Jake. I wish we’d talk like that more. 没事的 Jake 我还希望你能多说点这样的
[09:07] No. 别想
[09:08] Where you from? 你哪儿的
[09:10] Passed around the system. 辗转各个机构
[09:12] Never stayed anywhere long enough to call it home. 没有一个地方呆得久
[09:14] Ooh, that’s a good answer. 回答得好啊
[09:16] Yeah, that one was mine. 是啊 我教她的
[09:17] I speak the language of the streets. 我很擅长街头黑话
[09:19] It was actually from “Girl, Interrupted.” 其实是<移魂女郎>里的台词
[09:21] Yeah. 对
[09:22] Oh, it’s happening. She dropped the contraband. 来了来了 她拿出违禁品了
[09:25] Hey, where you get that crap? 嘿 你哪儿搞来的这些东西
[09:27] I got a hookup on the outside, 我外面有人
[09:29] so I can get anything for a price. 只要出的起钱什么都能搞来
[09:32] This is yours… 这是你的
[09:34] if you can get the word out about my store. 只要你帮我宣传一下我的生意
[09:38] Okay, I can do that. 没问题 我可以
[09:42] Cellie for my cellie. 手机归狱友
[09:43] Oh, no–wordplay? Abort. 别玩双关啊 快收回
[09:45] Cellie? I get it. Funny. 手机 明白了 搞笑
[09:48] – Oh, it actually worked. – Huh. – 居然有用 – 哈
[09:50] People are really starved for entertainment in here. 这里的人们真是太缺少娱乐了
[09:52] – Jail is hell. – Yeah. – 监狱就是地狱啊 – 是啊
[09:53] All that we know about Figgis’s man in the FBI 我们所知道的Figgis在FBI的内线
[09:56] is that he’s a white male of average height and build, 只有他是个中等身高中等身材的白人男子
[09:58] and according to Jake, he has a scar on his hand. 而且据Jake所说 他手上有道疤
[10:00] Oh, this is a long-shot, but if his name is Joe, 也许希望不大 但是如果他的名字是Joe
[10:03] could we call him Scar-Joe? 我们可以叫他伤疤Joe吗
[10:05] Scar-Joe. Never heard that before. 伤疤Joe 从来没听过
[10:07] I like it. We’ll use it. 我喜欢 就这样叫吧
[10:08] Now, funeral assignments. 现在分配葬礼任务
[10:10] Gina and I will greet people, Gina和我负责接待
[10:11] shaking hands and checking for the tell-tale scar. 跟来客握手顺便查看传说中的伤疤
[10:14] Excuse me, sir. 打断一下 老大
[10:14] Are you sure you want to be on the receiving line? 你确定你要招待来宾吗
[10:17] You hate small talk. 你讨厌跟人寒暄啊
[10:18] No, I can turn it on when it’s called for. 没事 有需要的时候我相当健谈的
[10:20] “The Bachelor” Is a television show, hmm? “单身汉”是个电视真人秀 对吧
[10:22] Andre Agassi’s at it again. Andre Agassi又服禁药了
[10:24] I, too, avoid gluten. 我也不吃麸质食物
[10:26] Okay. 好吧
[10:27] I want the rest of you checking out the crowd 其余的人检查人群中
[10:28] for anyone suspicious. 有没有可疑对象
[10:31] Oh, I’m sorry. 不好意思
[10:33] Am I interrupting? 我是不是打扰你们了
[10:34] No, we just all came in here separately 没 我们只是分别进来
[10:36] and then started chatting, you know, breezy stuff. 然后开始聊些轻松愉快的事 你懂的
[10:38] “The Bachelor” Is a television show. “单身汉”是个电视真人秀
[10:40] Andre Agassi’s at it again. Andre Agassi又服禁药了
[10:41] I, too, am avoiding gluten. 我也不吃麸质食物
[10:45] Do you see Amy? How is she? 你看到Amy了吗 她怎么样
[10:47] Great. She just got lunch, double helping of spinach. 很好 她刚吃完中饭 两份菠菜呢
[10:49] Baby’s gonna love that folic acid. 宝宝肯定会很喜欢叶酸的
[10:51] You are so strange. 你太怪异了
[10:52] All right, this is her first time eating in the dining hall. 好吧 这是她第一次在食堂吃饭
[10:54] Where she chooses to sit is very important. 她选择哪个座位会非常重要
[10:57] Oh, good, she’s headed towards that table of hot blonde girls. 不错 她往那桌金发辣妹那边去了
[11:00] Wait a minute. No. 等等 不对
[11:02] They’re Nazis. 她们是纳粹啊
[11:02] The hotties are Nazis. They’re hot-zis. 辣妹是纳粹 她们是辣纳粹
[11:04] Swerve, Amy, swerve! 转弯啊 Amy 转弯
[11:06] Good, good, good, good, good, good. 好 好 好 好 好
[11:07] Okay, and… 不错 然后
[11:09] All right, sitting alone. 好吧 自己坐
[11:11] Bold choice, bold choice. 胆子不小 胆子不小啊
[11:13] Oh, here comes Maura. Maura过来了
[11:15] Hey, Cortez. 嘿 Cortez
[11:16] I hear you can smuggle in crap from outside. 我听说你能从外面搞到东西
[11:18] Noice, it’s working. 棒啊 起作用了
[11:20] That’s right, baby. 没错 甜心
[11:21] What do you want? 你想要什么
[11:22] What I want… 我想要的
[11:23] is for you to back the hell off… 是你给我滚远点
[11:26] because I’m the only store in this prison. 因为我是这个监狱唯一的供货人
[11:28] Uh-oh. 啊哦
[11:28] Well, I didn’t see your name on the outside of the prison, 我可没看见监狱外面写着你的名字啊
[11:32] unless your name is 除非你的名字是
[11:33] Texas State Penitentiary Comma Spring Valley Unit. 德克萨斯州监狱 逗号 春谷分部
[11:36] Oh, this is bad. 糟了糟了
[11:38] I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, 不敢相信我要这么说
[11:39] but she should have sat with the hot-zis. 但是她真该和那些辣纳粹一起坐
[11:43] Hey, what’s going on? 嘿 怎么回事
[11:45] I was talking to Figgis and then the guard said 我正和Figgis说话呢 守卫过来说
[11:47] I had an appointment. 我该来看诊了
[11:48] I’m not supposed to check in until tomorrow. 不是明天才到时间汇报吗
[11:49] People might get suspicious. 别人会起疑心的
[11:50] Look, we called you in 我们叫你进来
[11:51] because your first contact with Figgis was a disaster. 是因为你和Figgis的初次接触太糟糕了
[11:54] Why? Because our smuggling plan backfired 为什么 因为我们的走私计划适得其反
[11:56] and she threatened to kill me? 她威胁要杀了我吗
[11:57] Yes, every single detail of what you just said. 对 就是你刚才说的那些
[11:59] – We need a new plan. – And I’ve got one. – 我们需要一个新计划 – 我已经想到了
[12:02] – I need to step to her. – Step to her? – 我得跟她对着干 – 对着干
[12:04] Amy, this isn’t “High School Musical.” Amy 这可不是<歌舞青春>
[12:05] Yeah, Amy, this isn’t “High School Musical 2.” 是啊 Amy 这也不是<歌舞青春2>
[12:07] Yeah, and it isn’t “High School Musical 3: Senior Year.” 是啊 也不是<歌舞青春3毕业季>
[12:09] All right. 好啦
[12:10] Point is, it’s not a high school musical. 关键是 这可不是高中音乐剧
[12:11] – That’s right. – I got it. – 没错 – 我明白
[12:12] Look, Figgis is seriously dangerous, all right? Figgis非常危险 知道不
[12:14] She’s killed more people in prison 她在监狱里杀的人
[12:15] than she did on the outside. 比在外面杀的还多
[12:16] I know, and if I back down now 我知道 如果我现在退缩的话
[12:18] she’ll never respect me 她就再也不会尊重我
[12:19] and we’ll get nowhere with her. 我们在她身上就什么也得不到了
[12:21] Trust me, I’ve got this. 相信我 我能行的
[12:22] Okay, I can see that logic, 好吧 我知道逻辑上是对的
[12:23] but in the interest of keeping you as un-shanked as possible, 但是为了保证你尽可能不被捅
[12:26] I think maybe we need a signal in case things go south. 我觉得我们需要定个信号以防万一
[12:29] Ooh, I know. Scratch your butt. 我知道 抓抓你的屁股
[12:30] No, that’s no good. What if her butt itches for real? 不 那样不行 万一她屁股真的痒呢
[12:32] I think I can handle it. 我觉得我能行
[12:34] I’ve made it through 20 years of adulthood 我成人以来已经20年
[12:35] without scratching my butt in public. 没在公共场合抓过屁股了
[12:37] – Amy. – Amy. – Amy. – Amy.
[12:38] – Come on. – Come on. – 拜托 – 拜托
[12:39] Come on. 拜托
[12:40] All right. 算了
[12:41] – Never? Ames, come on. – Come on. – 从来没有吗 Ames 不是吧 – 不是吧
[12:48] Hello, thank you so much for coming. 你好 非常感谢您的出席
[12:49] High five? 击个掌
[12:50] Detective Pimento didn’t want his funeral to feel stuffy. Pimento警探不会希望他的葬礼古板守旧的
[12:54] Condolences, my man. 哀悼一下 同志
[12:59] What’s going on, sir? 怎么回事 老大
[13:00] Why are you high-fiving the bereaved? 你为什么跟死者家属击掌啊
[13:03] The handshakes weren’t working. 握手行不通啊
[13:05] You couldn’t see the inside of the thumb webbing. 看不到拇指下面啊
[13:07] Gina came up with an artful solution. Gina想出来了个巧妙的办法
[13:09] I’m very sorry for your loss. 节哀顺变
[13:11] Get some. 来吧
[13:16] The system works. 这样没问题的
[13:18] Any sign of Scar-Joe? 看到伤疤Jole了吗
[13:20] Not yet. 还没
[13:21] I don’t know how much more of this I can take. 我不知道还能坚持多久了
[13:23] All these jerks keep on asking me how I’m doing. 这些混蛋光问我怎么样
[13:24] This shouldn’t be so difficult. 不应该这么难的
[13:26] Your fiancé did really leave. Just act sad about it. 你的未婚夫确实走了 就表现出悲伤吧
[13:29] Fine, I’ll pretend to be sad. 好吧 我会假装伤心的
[13:32] I’ll make myself cry. Watch. 我会让自己哭的 看着
[13:37] That’s not how this works. 你这样肯定不行
[13:39] Or is it? 是吗
[13:41] Suck it, Sarge. 傻了吧 警长
[13:47] Hey. 嘿
[13:48] Give me those 20-pounders. 把这些20磅的哑铃给我
[13:50] Wait your turn, Baby-Sitters Club. 没轮到你呢 大肚子的
[13:52] No weight lifting. 不能举重
[13:53] You can shoot that baby across the room. 你会把孩子直射到屋子那边的
[13:54] Come on. 走吧
[13:57] What’s going on? I was stepping to her. 怎么了 我正和她针锋相对呢
[13:58] I know, but it wasn’t a good time. 我知道 但是时机不对
[14:00] She was holding a 20-pound weight. 她正举着20磅的哑铃呢
[14:02] That’s basically Thor’s hammer, babe. 简直就是雷神之锤啊 宝贝
[14:04] – I can handle myself. – Cool, yeah. – 我能照顾好自己 – 很好 是的
[14:06] Just, you know, don’t confront her when she’s armed. 只是别在她有武器的时候去找她麻烦嘛
[14:08] Fine. 好吧
[14:10] Seriously? She was at lunch. She didn’t have a weapon. 你认真的吗 她在吃饭 又没有拿着武器
[14:13] She had a fork. 她拿着叉子
[14:14] That’s like four tiny shivs on a stick. 等于一根有四把刀的棍子啊
[14:17] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[14:18] Socks are just a noose waiting to be braided. 袜子随时可以变成勒死你的绞绳啊
[14:21] We were playing hearts. 我们在打牌
[14:22] In the wrong hands, every playing card is like a throwing star. 落入坏人手里纸牌也会变成飞镖暗器啊
[14:27] She was alone, her hands were empty, 她一个人待着 两手空空
[14:29] and I think she was napping. 而且我觉得她正松懈
[14:30] So what was the big threat this time? 所以这次又是什么致命威胁
[14:32] You did the signal. 你发出了信号
[14:33] You scratched your butt. Right, Boyle? 你挠了挠屁股 对吧 Boyle
[14:35] Uh, I don’t know. I was focused on her waddle. 呃 我不知道 我只注意了她的蹒跚步伐
[14:38] Which you are nailing, by the way. 顺便一说 你做得超棒
[14:39] Well, I know for a fact that I didn’t scratch my butt 我确认我没有挠我的屁股
[14:42] because my right cheek was actually itchy 因为我的右臀瓣真的在痒
[14:44] and I fought through it. 我好不容易忍住的
[14:46] I know what’s really going on here. 我知道你在想什么了
[14:47] You don’t think I’m tough enough to do this. 你觉得对于这件事来说我不够坚强
[14:49] Okay, you know what? Fine, you’re right, I don’t. 好吧 怎么说 你猜对了 我确实这么想
[14:52] But it’s only because Maura is so much more terrifying than we anticipated. 但只是因为Maura比我们预想的可怕得多
[14:55] I mean, she has a full back tattoo of herself stabbing a guy. 她有一个整背的自己刺杀另一个家伙的刺青
[14:58] He looks like Tom Hanks! 那个家伙看起来就像Tom Hanks
[14:59] Yeah, and that’s America’s male sweetheart. 没错 而且那是美国的男性甜心
[15:01] I can’t believe this. 我简直无法相信
[15:02] You wouldn’t tell Rosa to stand down. 你就不会叫Rosa撤退
[15:03] Well, yeah, because she’s Rosa. 好吧 没错 因为她是Rosa啊
[15:05] I mean, one time, I saw her eat a whole apple using a knife, 有一次 我看见她用一把刀吃了一整个苹果
[15:07] just like in the movies. 就像在电影里一样
[15:08] Get over the apple thing. That was three years ago. 忘了苹果那件事吧 那已经是三年前了
[15:11] I know, it was just so cool. 我知道 只是那太酷了
[15:12] Look, I’m your handler, all right? 你看 我是你的指挥 好吗
[15:14] You have to just trust me on this. 你只要相信我就行了
[15:15] My job is to keep you safe. It’s the right call. 我的职责就是保证你的安全 我所做的都是职责所在
[15:19] Fine, I’ll slow-play it. 好 那我就慢慢来
[15:21] But people are getting suspicious, 但是人们开始怀疑了
[15:23] so you can’t come running in every time I’m in the same room with her, okay? 所以你不能在我每次和她在一个房间里的时候就打断 好吗
[15:26] Yeah, okay. 好吧
[15:28] Are we good? 我们之间还好吧
[15:30] Yeah, we’re good. 嗯 没问题
[15:32] This is so sweet. Now kiss her belly. 好甜蜜啊 快亲亲她的肚子
[15:34] – Boyle – Boyle – Boyle! – Boyle!
[15:35] So let us all bow our heads 所以让我们低下头
[15:37] and join together for a moment of silence. 一起默哀
[15:44] This church is so quiet. 这个教堂好安静
[15:46] Pretty normal for a moment of silence. 对于默哀的场合来说很正常
[15:49] Captain has eyes on a guy he thinks might be Scar-Joe. 警监盯上了一个他认为可能是伤疤Joe的人
[15:55] Okay, be cool. Let’s check him out. 好吧 淡定 我们去会会他
[16:21] Please make me defile this church. 让我血洗这个教堂吧
[16:23] What do you want? 你想干什么
[16:24] Take off your gloves and show us your hands. 脱下你的手套 给我们看你的手
[16:31] And no scar. 没有伤疤
[16:32] He’s just a glove-wearing freak with beautiful hands. 他只是个有一双漂亮的手的戴着手套的怪胎
[16:35] Why did he run then? 那他干嘛要跑
[16:36] He’s a pickpocket. 因为他是个扒手
[16:37] I guess the bereft are easy targets. 我猜伤心的人是非常理想的目标
[16:39] Also, Scully, here’s your wallet back. 还有 Scully 你的钱包还给你
[16:43] How’s Amy doing? Amy怎么样了
[16:44] Is she paying enough attention to her pelvic floor? 她有好好注意她的骨盆底部吗
[16:46] Ignoring that. 别管那个
[16:47] She is keeping a low profile, just like we discussed. 她就像我们说好的那样正在低调行事
[16:50] I’m really impressed with you two. 我真的太佩服你们俩了
[16:51] You disagreed with the best strategy, 你们对于最佳策略有不同见解
[16:53] but talked it through like adults. 但是非常成熟地解决了争端
[16:54] Well, the key is trust. 关键是信任
[16:56] I trust her to stay out of danger, 我信任她能保证自己安全
[16:58] and she trusts me not to interfere. 她也信任我不会介入
[16:59] Oh, my God. 天哪
[17:00] She just pushed Figgis into the garbage. 她刚把Figgis推进了垃圾堆
[17:02] She’s in danger. I must interfere. 她有危险了 我必须介入
[17:06] What the hell do you think you’re doing, huh? 你他妈以为自己在干什么
[17:08] Showing my unborn baby how an ass gets kicked. 给我没出生的宝宝看看怎么踢人屁股
[17:11] All right, Cortez, time for your checkup. 好了 Cortez 该检查了
[17:13] No, thank you, I feel fine. 谢了 不用 我感觉很好
[17:14] No, you don’t. 不不
[17:15] It’s your uterus, it’s…gonna explode. 你的子宫 它要爆炸了
[17:18] – What? – Come with me. – 什么 – 跟我来
[17:19] Stand back, everyone. You’re all in the splash zone. 全都退后 你们都在冲击波范围
[17:21] This ute’s gonna boot. Here we go. 这个子宫要爆了 快走吧
[17:24] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[17:26] We agreed you weren’t gonna do that. 我们说好了你不能这么做了
[17:27] You disobeyed a direct order from your handler. 你违背了指挥的命令
[17:29] Yeah, I did. Because that order was crap. 没错 因为那个命令根本就没道理
[17:32] I did the right thing 我做的是正确的
[17:33] and it’s insulting that you don’t see that. 你不同意让我觉得很受侮辱
[17:34] Hey, hey, hey. 嘿嘿嘿
[17:35] The baby can hear you yelling and it’s upsetting him. 宝宝会听见你吼叫的 会让他不开心的
[17:37] It’s a fake baby, Charles. 这是个假宝宝 Charles
[17:39] I meant me. The baby’s a cover. 我是说我 宝宝只是个伪装
[17:40] Okay, stop. 好吧 别吵了
[17:41] You’re right. I’m 100% in the wrong. 你是对的 我完全错了
[17:46] The truth is, I’m the one that’s not tough enough to be in here. 事实是 我才是那个不够坚强的人
[17:49] I mean, watching the woman I love, 我是说 看着我爱的女人
[17:50] unarmed, locked up with all these murderers. 毫无武装地和这些谋杀犯关在一起
[17:53] It’s just too much for me. 对我来说太过了
[17:55] Oh, my God. Amy, go to him. 天哪 Amy 快去抱抱他
[17:57] – I screwed up. – No, you didn’t. – 我搞砸了 – 不 你没有
[18:00] I get it. 我明白了
[18:01] Being a cop and dating a cop– 作为一个警察以及和一个警察交往
[18:03] it’s harder than I thought it would be. 比我想象中的更难
[18:05] I worry about you too. 我也担心你
[18:06] Oh, my God. Jake, go to her. 天哪 Jake 去抱抱她
[18:08] Look, I was just trying to keep you safe, 我只是想尽力保证你的安全
[18:10] but I wasn’t letting you do your job. 但我却妨碍你做好你的工作
[18:12] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[18:13] Why aren’t you going to each other? 你们为什么不互相抱抱
[18:14] I think I have to take myself off of this assignment. 我觉得我必须退出这次任务
[18:17] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[18:18] Absolutely. You got this. 我确定 你做得到的
[18:20] Hopefully, I haven’t already blown your cover 希望我把你拉到办公室那么多次
[18:21] by dragging you into my office so many times. 没有毁了你的伪装
[18:24] Also, I’m pretty sure a lot of people heard me say 另外 我很确定很多人听到我说
[18:25] that your baby’s blood type is “OG.” 你宝宝的血型是OG型
[18:27] Yeah, you’re a pretty terrible doctor. 嗯 你确实是一个糟糕的医生
[18:30] But…I think I know how to get things back on track. 但是 我想到了一个改正的方法
[18:34] Hey, Cortez, you’re late for your appointment. 嘿 Cortez 会诊你迟到了
[18:37] Quit touching me. 别碰我
[18:38] Oh! Ugh! 嗷
[18:41] I don’t need checkups every two seconds, 我不需要每过两秒钟就检查一次
[18:43] you dimple-chinned freak! 你这个下巴有坑的怪胎
[18:44] Oh! Aah–ow! 哦 啊
[18:46] You’re so tough and I’m just a beautiful intellectual. 你太粗暴了 我只是个漂亮的知识分子
[18:49] Hey, 嘿
[18:49] I love beating up doctors. 我喜欢痛殴医生
[18:51] – Can I get in there? – No! He’s mine. – 我能参一脚吗 – 不能 他是我的
[18:53] All of you, back off! 你们全都退后
[18:54] I’m kicking for two. 我要踢双人份的
[18:59] Sorry that wasn’t Scar-Joe. 抱歉 那不是伤疤Joe
[19:01] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想讨论这个了
[19:02] Talking about your feelings is for losers. 失败者才会讨论感情
[19:04] I guess Adele’s a loser in your world. 那我猜阿黛尔对你来说就是个失败者咯
[19:07] Look, the funeral’s almost over, 葬礼快结束了
[19:09] we basically pulled it off. 我们基本熬过去了
[19:10] All you’ve got to do is give a convincing eulogy. 你要做的就是来一段靠谱的悼辞
[19:12] Roger that. 懂了
[19:13] Pimento’s dead. Pimento死了
[19:15] Thanks for coming. 感谢各位
[19:26] Adrian Pimento was very special to me. Adrian Pimento对我来说很特别
[19:30] And now he’s gone. 现在他去世了
[19:33] And I’m starting to realize… 我才开始明白
[19:36] there’s nothing I can do to bring him back. 我没有办法让他回来
[19:40] I guess life is just gonna suck for a while. 我想生活会操蛋一段时间
[19:46] But it’s nice to know there’s a room full of people 但是很开心知道还有整整一间教堂的人
[19:48] who is sucks for too. 生活也会操蛋
[19:50] I’d also like to add… 我还想说
[19:51] the next person who hugs me gets their necks snapped. 下一个抱我的人 我会拧断他们的脖子
[19:53] And…she’s back. 她回来了
[19:56] Okay, this is it, I’m leaving. 好了 就这样 我走了
[19:59] You’re in charge. 你是头儿了
[20:00] I’ll take extra good care of her, Jake. 我会照顾好她的 Jake
[20:02] Just let her do her thing. 就让她做好自己的事
[20:03] But this is Texas, so also make sure 但这里是德州 要确保
[20:05] she doesn’t somehow get the death penalty. 她不会干出要判死刑的事
[20:07] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[20:08] Stay tough, Cortez. 保持坚强 Cortez
[20:10] You’re touching her boob. Should I turn away, or… 你在碰她的胸 我该回避吗 还是
[20:13] I’m not touching her boob. She’s tiny on the screen. 我没在碰她的胸 她在屏幕上太小了
[20:15] I’m just saying good-bye, man. 我只是在道别 伙计
[20:16] You know, why don’t I turn and give you privacy? 嗯 我还是转身给你点空间吧
[20:17] No, don’t turn. That’s what makes it weird. 不 不要转身 那样看起来才诡异
[20:20] Ugh! 呃
[20:25] Well, we pulled it off. 好了 我们熬过来了
[20:27] Nice eulogy. 悼辞不错
[20:28] – I thought it was dumb. – Sergeant? – 我觉得很蠢 – 警长
[20:30] Excuse me? 什么
[20:31] You said there’s nothing you can do to bring him back, 你说你没有办法让他回来了
[20:32] but you’re wrong. 但你错了
[20:33] None of us are gonna stop fighting until he comes home. 我们没有人会停止战斗 直到他回来
[20:36] Thanks. 谢了
[20:38] And if you ever need to talk, 如果你需要谈谈
[20:39] or get drunk, 或者喝几杯
[20:41] or throw stuff off a roof, 或者从屋顶上扔东西
[20:42] I mean, I don’t know your process. 我是说 我不知道你一般怎么做
[20:44] Am I hitting on anything here? 我有猜中的吗
[20:45] The roof thing sounds pretty good. 扔东西那个听起来不错
[20:46] Very well. Let’s throw something off the roof 很好 那我们就从屋顶上扔点什么吧
[20:48] and then we’ll get back to work. 然后我们就专心工作
[20:50] High five. 击个掌
[20:52] I quite like them now. 我现在蛮喜欢击掌的
[21:01] What are you looking at? You got a problem? 你在看什么 你有什么问题吗
[21:03] Whoa. Cool it, killer. 哇 冷静 杀手
[21:05] I just wanted to say good job 我只是想说
[21:07] on beating the crap out of that doctor. 胖揍那个医生干得不错
[21:09] Oh. Thanks. 哦 谢谢
[21:10] I like you. You got balls. 我挺喜欢你的 你挺有种
[21:13] Maybe you should come work for me. 也许你应该来给我工作
[21:15] I could use a bruiser on my crew. 我的团队需要一个打手
[21:18] I’m not a bruiser. 我不是打手
[21:20] I’m a psycho. 我是个疯子
[21:21] Even better. 那更好了
[21:22] Nice job, Cortez. 干得不错 Cortez
[21:25] Oh, I touched her boob. I’ve got to tell Jake! 哦 我碰到她的胸了 我得告诉Jake
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme