时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Bonjour, mes amis. | 朋友们 你们好啊 |
[00:03] | Oh, someone had a good time in Paris. | 看来有人在巴黎过得不错呀 |
[00:05] | Oh, Kevin and I shared a perfect week together. | 对 我和Kevin开心极了 |
[00:07] | I feel like I’m floating on a croissant. | 感觉像是躺在牛角面包上一样 |
[00:10] | I wonder why people don’t just break into song more often. | 我想知道为什么人们不多唱唱歌呢 |
[00:12] | I’ve been asking you for months if I could | 我都跟你申请了几个月了 |
[00:15] | answer the phone like, | 我能不能这样接电话 |
[00:19] | Give it a whirl, girl. | 尽管试试吧 |
[00:23] | Guys, he’s rhyming. | 嗨 他说话押韵 |
[00:25] | He’s telling Gina to sing. | 还让Gina唱歌了 |
[00:27] | Captain Holt is on a vacation high! | Holt警监在假期玩嗨了 |
[00:29] | He will say yes to anything right now. | 现在说什么他都会答应的 |
[00:30] | I would like a police horse, | 我想要一匹警用马 |
[00:32] | and I’d like Terry to be riding it almost constantly. | 然后让Terry一直骑在上面 |
[00:36] | I’d like an HR person to remind everyone | 我想找个负责人力资源的来提醒下各位 |
[00:38] | about workplace boundaries. | 什么叫办公室规则 |
[00:39] | The Japanese make toilet seats | 有种日本产的马桶圈 |
[00:41] | which squirt a heated jet of water right up your… | 它会射出一股温水 就射在你的 |
[00:43] | I’m gonna stop you right there, bud. | 停 别说下去了 |
[00:44] | What we need in here is an armored personnel carrier… | 我们需要的是一辆装甲运兵车 |
[00:47] | a tank! | 一辆坦克 |
[00:48] | Two tanks. I want a tank too. | 两辆 我也要 |
[00:49] | Great, so everyone gets a tank. | 没问题 一人一辆坦克 |
[00:51] | Just remember we can’t ruin Captain Holt’s vacation high, | 记得不能坏了Holt警监的假后好心情 |
[00:53] | so no one say anything that’ll upset him. | 所以谁都不能惹他生气 |
[00:55] | Oh, no, what are those morons doing in there? | 噢 不 那两个白痴在那干嘛 |
[00:57] | Maybe it’s not that bad; maybe they didn’t upset him. | 可能没那么糟 也许他们没惹警监生气 |
[00:59] | What’d you do? What’d you say? | 你们干了什么 说了什么 |
[01:00] | Nothing. We just said, “Welcome back.” | 没什么 我们只是欢迎警监回来 |
[01:02] | And laughed with him about all the weight he gained in France. | 然后一起笑了笑他新长出来的肥肉 |
[01:05] | No! | 不 |
[01:06] | Why is everyone just standing around? | 都站在这儿干什么 |
[01:07] | Get back to work! | 干活去 |
[01:09] | So long, tank. | 再见了 我的坦克 |
[01:11] | Tank? | 坦克 |
[01:12] | I gained three pounds in Paris… | 我在巴黎胖了三磅 |
[01:13] | three pounds! | 三磅啊 |
[01:35] | Hey, Terry, I have a package for you. | Terry 有你的快递 |
[01:38] | Ooh, Sarge got a present. | 噢 警长大人收到礼物了 |
[01:41] | “What’s in the box?” | “箱子里是什么” |
[01:42] | Brad Pitt, “Se7en.” | 布拉德 皮特 “七宗罪” |
[01:43] | But seriously, what’s in the box? | 不过说真的 箱子里是什么 |
[01:44] | The worst thing in the world. | 世界上最糟糕的东西 |
[01:48] | Shut up, stupid. | 闭嘴 蠢货 |
[01:49] | Okay, so who sent you a kitten | 谁寄给你只小猫 |
[01:51] | and why do you hate it? | 还有你为什么这么讨厌它 |
[01:52] | It’s not a kitten. | 这不是一只小猫 |
[01:54] | It’s a slap in the face | 这是在扇我的脸啊 |
[01:55] | for something that happened 20 years ago. | 因为二十年前的某件事 |
[01:57] | When you had a flat top? | 就是你还是平顶头的时候吗 |
[01:58] | I know you had a flat top, | 我知道你剪过平顶头 |
[01:59] | ’cause I saw pictures. | 因为见过照片 |
[02:00] | Sorry, go on with your story, Flat Top Terry. | 抱歉 继续吧 平顶头Terry |
[02:01] | It was 1995. | 那是1995年 |
[02:03] | I’d just made detective. | 我刚刚成为警探 |
[02:04] | I was really excited about my first day at the 6-5, | 第一天去6-5区的时候特别兴奋 |
[02:07] | but the guys in the squad were a bunch of jerks. | 但警队里都是一群混蛋 |
[02:09] | Hi, I’m Terry. | 嗨 我是Terry |
[02:11] | Which desk is mine? | 我的办公桌在哪呀 |
[02:12] | Solve a case, | 破个案子 |
[02:13] | then you get a desk. | 你就有办公桌了 |
[02:15] | They were like that about a lot of stuff. | 像这样的事还有很多 |
[02:17] | Whoa, solve a case, then you get coffee. | 破个案子 你才有咖啡喝 |
[02:22] | Solve a case, then you can sign Debbie’s birthday card. | 破个案子 你才能在给Debbie的生日卡上签名 |
[02:26] | Sounds like you needed to solve a case. | 听起来你似乎得破个案子 |
[02:28] | Exactly, so I picked the biggest one I could find: | 是这样 所以我选了个最难的 |
[02:31] | a string of B&Es,all with the same M.O. | 一起连环入室盗窃案 全都是一样的作案手法 |
[02:34] | Guy climbed in through high-rise windows. | 案犯从高层建筑的窗户爬进去 |
[02:37] | After a month, I found my suspect: | 一个月之后 我发现了嫌犯 |
[02:39] | Dmitri Kuzkho Dmitri Kuzkho. | |
[02:41] | Ex-acrobat with a criminal record. | 有犯罪记录的前杂技演员 |
[02:43] | Circus trash! It has to be him. | 马戏团人渣 一定是他 |
[02:45] | That’s exactly what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[02:47] | Circus trash! It has to be him. | 马戏团人渣 一定是他 |
[02:49] | I tracked down my acrobat, | 我追查那个杂技演员 |
[02:50] | got SWAT to surround his building. | 让特警包围他住的地方 |
[02:52] | There was no way anything could go wrong. | 一切都完美极了 |
[02:55] | NYPD! Down! | 纽约警察局 趴下 |
[02:56] | Get on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[02:57] | Let’s see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[02:59] | Uh-oh. | 啊噢 |
[03:00] | My guy had a terrible trapeze fall two years prior… | 那家伙两年前从高空秋千上摔了下来 |
[03:03] | snapped his spine in half. | 他的脊椎被摔成了两半 |
[03:05] | So why the kitten? | 但这跟小猫有什么关系 |
[03:06] | Well, in the moment, | 那种情况下 |
[03:08] | I may have gotten a little flustered. | 我当时可能有点慌乱 |
[03:10] | Look, he’s got a cat! | 看 他养了只猫 |
[03:12] | He trained the cat to do the robberies! | 他肯定是把猫训练成盗窃犯 |
[03:14] | That’s why they call them cat burglars! | 所以人们都叫他们”毛”贼 |
[03:15] | Why is no one saying anything? | 怎么没人说话 |
[03:20] | Oh, Terry. | 噢 Terry |
[03:21] | Yeah, now they send me cats to remind me of that day and rub it in my face. | 他们寄只猫给我是为了提醒我那件事 顺便打我的脸 |
[03:25] | I’m gonna go put a ad online | 我得在网上登个广告 |
[03:26] | so I can find someone to adopt this evil, little turd. | 找人收养这个可恶的小粪球 |
[03:29] | Counterpoint: | 对比一下的话 |
[03:30] | you two make an adorable couple. | 你们两只看起来还挺可爱的 |
[03:32] | Might I suggest putting him in a mug | 我建议把它放到杯子里 |
[03:33] | and pretending to take a sip? | 然后装作要喝一口的样子 |
[03:35] | Terry, are you stomping off to do my thing? | Terry你这么急着走是要照我说的做吗 |
[03:38] | Oh, hey, can I borrow that? | 能让我用用你的手机吗 |
[03:39] | Genevieve’s out of town. | Genevieve去外地了 |
[03:41] | I need two phones so I can send her a “Frontie” And a “Backie.” | 我需要两个手机 一个发”前面” 一个发”后面” |
[03:43] | I don’t want your ass in my cloud. | 我可不想看见你的屁股出现在我的云相册里 |
[03:48] | Adrian, are you living in the break room? | Adrian 你住在休息室吗 |
[03:51] | No, why do you ask? | 没啊 怎么这么问 |
[03:52] | Uh, because you’re shaving your shoulder in our communal eating space; | 因为你在我们吃饭的桌子旁 给肩膀除毛 |
[03:56] | you have a bed set up on the couch; | 而且你在沙发上搭了个床 |
[03:57] | stuff like that. | 诸如此类 |
[03:59] | Fine. Busted. | 好吧 被逮到了 |
[04:01] | My landlord kicked me out because my stupid neighbors | 就因为我那个蠢邻居受不了那么一点点 |
[04:03] | couldn’t handle a few tiny night screams. | 夜里的尖叫声 所以房东把我赶出来了 |
[04:07] | I was dreaming that someone was trying to scalp me | 我梦到有人要用削尖的 水果挖勺 |
[04:09] | with a sharpened grapefruit spoon. | 剥我的头皮 |
[04:10] | Aren’t brains fascinating? | 人脑真是神奇 |
[04:12] | I mean, where does it come up with this stuff? | 我是说 怎么能梦到这么奇怪的事情 |
[04:14] | When I was undercover, someone did try and scalp me | 我卧底的时候确实有人试图用 |
[04:16] | with a sharpened grapefruit spoon. | 削尖的 水果挖勺剥我的头皮 |
[04:17] | Sure, that would do it. | 好吧 这也有可能 |
[04:18] | Aren’t you dating Rosa? | 你不是在跟Rosa约会吗 |
[04:19] | Can’t you just stay with her? | 不能住她家吗 |
[04:20] | Oh, yeah, no, we’re doing this really hot thing | 嗯 我们最近打得火热 |
[04:22] | where we haven’t told each other where we live. | 还没跟对方说住址 |
[04:24] | Makes our sex play really erotic. | 这让我们的床上游戏更带劲 |
[04:26] | – Barf. – I totally get that. | – 恶心 – 我知道了 |
[04:28] | Well, you let me know if there’s anything I can do. | 有什么能帮到你的地方记得跟我说 |
[04:30] | Oh, yes, I will stay at your home. | 好呀 那我就住你家吧 |
[04:32] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[04:33] | Me? What… how now? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[04:34] | You just said you wanted to help. | 你刚说想帮我不是吗 |
[04:36] | Oh, unless you weren’t being serious, | 除非你只是说着玩的 |
[04:38] | which I would get. | 那我也理解 |
[04:39] | I’ve been betrayed before. | 也不是没被背叛过 |
[04:40] | For instance, by the grapefruit spoon guy. | 比如 被那个拿水果挖勺的家伙 |
[04:42] | No, no, no, no, definitely. | 不不不 绝对不是 |
[04:44] | You could stay with me. | 你可以住我那 |
[04:45] | Oh! You’re the best, Chuck! | 噢 Chuck你最好了 |
[04:47] | Thank you! | 谢啦 |
[04:48] | But for real, get yourself some good ear plugs, | 不过记得买个好点的耳塞 |
[04:50] | because I really downplayed how horrible those night screams are. | 因为其实我夜里叫得比我刚刚形容的吓人多了 |
[04:53] | All right, I’ll see you later, roomie. | 好啦 待会见了 室友 |
[04:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:55] | Attention the 9-9 will be hosting a bomb-defusing class tomorrow. | 9-9区明天会主办一堂拆弹课 |
[04:59] | I highly recommend attending. | 我强烈建议大家参加 |
[05:01] | Defusing an explosive device is the ultimate test of skill under pressure. | 高压状态下拆除引爆装置是对能力的最大考验 |
[05:05] | And the stakes: life or death. | 生死一念间 |
[05:07] | – Will lunch be provided? – Yes. | – 管饭吗 – 嗯 |
[05:09] | Count us in. | 算上我们 |
[05:10] | Anyone else? | 还有人吗 |
[05:11] | – I’m in. – Me too. | – 我 – 还有我 |
[05:12] | This class sounds like “Da bomb.” | 这个课听着好像”屌炸了” |
[05:15] | I’d rather you didn’t attend if you’re not gonna take it seriously. | 如果你不认真点的话我宁愿你不要参加 |
[05:18] | – Yup. – Dismissed. | – 是 – 解散 |
[05:21] | I’m gonna dominate that class. | 我一定会称霸明天那堂课 |
[05:22] | You don’t cross-stitch for 20 years without developing a steady hand. | 你不可能绣了二十年十字绣还提高不了手臂的稳定性 |
[05:26] | Wow, you really think that’s a brag, don’t you? | 喔 你真能吹啊 |
[05:28] | 20 bucks says I do better in that class than you do, | 20块赌我比你强 |
[05:30] | thread-head. | “线头” |
[05:31] | All right, you’re on. | 好 来吧 |
[05:33] | And I’ll have you know that | 另外我告诉你 |
[05:33] | “Thread-head” is a glowing compliment in the sewing community. | 在缝纫界 “线头”可是个夸人的话 |
[05:37] | If you wanted to insult me, you should’ve called me a stitch skipper. | 你要是想骂我的话应该叫我漏针王 |
[05:40] | Okay, stitch skipper. | 好 漏针王 |
[05:41] | Oh, I handed it to you! | 喂 这还是我跟你说的 |
[05:43] | You better look cute in this picture, | 你最好看起来可爱点 |
[05:45] | or no one’s gonna want you. | 不然没人会想要你的 |
[05:46] | Do something with your damn paws! | 快用你那蠢爪子做点什么 |
[05:48] | Whoa, whoa, Sarge, relax. | 喔 别激动 警长 |
[05:50] | Look, I think you might be overreacting a little to this prank, and I should know. | 我觉得你对这个恶作剧反应有点大 |
[05:53] | You probably won’t believe this, but | 说来你可能不信 |
[05:56] | I was bullied in high school for being too handsome. | 我高中时曾因为太帅而被人欺负 |
[05:58] | – I don’t believe you. – You’re right. | – 我不信 – 好吧 |
[06:00] | It was for setting my crotch on fire in shop class. | 是因为手工课时把自己裤裆烧着了 |
[06:02] | Hurt like the dickens. | 可真疼死了 |
[06:04] | Point is, haters gonna hate. Shake it off. | 重点是 有些人就是看什么都不顺眼 别理他们 |
[06:06] | Taylor Swift, always right. | 泰勒 斯威夫特 总是对的 |
[06:07] | The reason bullies get to me is because I lived with one… | 那些霸凌者总找上我是因为我就跟一个霸凌者住在一起 |
[06:09] | my dad. | 我爸爸 |
[06:11] | He was a cruel man who didn’t like his life, | 他是个特别冷血的人 |
[06:12] | and he took it out on me. | 因为讨厌自己的人生就要让我也过不好 |
[06:13] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[06:15] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 我们终于有进展了 |
[06:17] | If you’re having dad problems, | 如果你有父亲问题 |
[06:19] | that’s my jam, son. | 那可是我的强项 兄弟 |
[06:20] | Real weird take on my crappy father. | 谈起我爸感觉好奇怪 |
[06:22] | You know how I turned the corner with my dad? | 你知道我跟我爸关系怎么转变的吗 |
[06:24] | I stood up to him, | 我直面他 |
[06:25] | and that’s what you need to do with your dad. | 这也是你应该对你爸做的事 |
[06:27] | No, he died in 1988. | 不 他1988年就去世了 |
[06:28] | Oh, okay, well, that probably won’t work, then. | 好吧 那就行不通了 |
[06:30] | But it doesn’t mean you can’t go over to the 6-5 | 但这并不意味着你不能去6-5区 |
[06:32] | and stand up to those bullies. | 直面那些欺负你的人 |
[06:34] | They’ll just make fun of me more. | 他们更会拿我开玩笑了 |
[06:35] | What are you talking about, Terry? | 你在说什么啊 Terry |
[06:36] | You are a human mountain. | 你体壮如牛 |
[06:38] | You have more muscles in your ears than I have in my entire body. | 光是耳朵上的肌肉就比我全身的都多 |
[06:40] | Never skip ear day, Jake. | 从没忘记锻炼耳朵 |
[06:42] | You can crush metal with your bare hands. | 你能空手碎金属 |
[06:43] | You can lift a city bus. | 你能举起一辆公交车 |
[06:45] | You can make your boobies do that bouncy thing. | 你还能让你的胸弹来弹去 |
[06:47] | They’re called pecs. | 这叫抖胸 |
[06:48] | Same thing. | 一个意思 |
[06:49] | Now, get on over to the 6-5 | 现在 去6-5区 |
[06:50] | and make those big jerks take back that tiny kitten. | 让那些混球把小猫收回去 |
[06:53] | Yeah. All right. | 好 没问题 |
[06:55] | I’m doing it. | 我去了 |
[06:59] | Didn’t work. | 没成功 |
[07:00] | I have more kittens than before. | 我又带了几只猫回来 |
[07:02] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[07:07] | Morning, Sarge. | 早上好 警长 |
[07:08] | Oh, good morning, | 早上好 |
[07:10] | my sweet, little cuties. | 小宝贝儿 小可爱们 |
[07:11] | Don’t call them cute. | 别叫它们小可爱 |
[07:13] | They’d kill us all if they were smart enough to use weapons, | 如果它们聪明到会用武器一定会把我们都杀光的 |
[07:15] | but you’re not smart. | 但是你们不聪明 |
[07:16] | You’re dumb. | 你们很傻 |
[07:17] | You’re always naked, and you pee in a box. | 你们一直裸着 还在盒子里尿尿 |
[07:19] | I suppose they’re not totally naked | 我觉得它们没有完全裸着 |
[07:21] | with the fur. | 还有毛呢 |
[07:21] | Anyways, you know how you didn’t solve that case 20 years ago? | 总之 你记得20年前的案子你哪里做错了吗 |
[07:25] | Thanks for reminding me. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[07:26] | You don’t see me bringing up how you burned your junk off. | 我还没提你把自己丁丁烧着的事 |
[07:28] | That didn’t happen. | 没这回事 |
[07:29] | There was just some light blistering. | 只是有点轻微的燎伤 |
[07:31] | The point is | 重点是 |
[07:32] | the only thing those bullies have over you | 那些恶霸能挑你刺的只有 |
[07:34] | is that you never solved that case. | 那件你没破的案子 |
[07:36] | So why don’t we solve it together? | 所以我们一起把它破了怎么样 |
[07:38] | How are we gonna do that? | 怎么做得到 |
[07:39] | We’ll sneak into the 6-5, | 我们潜进六五区 |
[07:40] | steal that old case file, | 偷走那些旧档案 |
[07:41] | and work it till we find your burglar. | 研究它直到找到那个窃贼 |
[07:43] | Then we march back into that precinct… | 然后我们雄赳赳跑去那片警区 |
[07:46] | And we grind these kittens up | 扯碎这几只猫崽 |
[07:47] | and shove them down their throats! | 再塞进他们的喉咙 |
[07:48] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[07:50] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他瞎说 |
[07:51] | You’re a part of something much bigger than yourselves. | 你们是比你们伟大得多的东西的一部分 |
[07:56] | Well, good morning, Linetti. | 早上好 Linetti |
[07:58] | Whoo, I slept like a frickin’ baby last night. | 我昨天晚上睡得像个婴儿 |
[08:01] | Staying at Chuck’s is like a dream. | 住在Chuck家简直像做梦 |
[08:04] | Little guy loves doting on me, | 小个子就爱宠着我 |
[08:06] | although you’re gonna need to buy some bigger underwear | 但是 你还得去买些大点的内裤 |
[08:08] | if we’re gonna be sharing, you know what I mean? | 万一我们要分着穿呢 |
[08:10] | Okay, I’ll get right on that. | 好 我去买 |
[08:11] | Okay, cool. Here. | 好 拿着 |
[08:12] | Take care of this for me, will you? | 帮我看着点 好么 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 行 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna go get some breakfast candy. | 我去拿些糖当早饭 |
[08:15] | Okay, catch you later. | 好啊 过会儿见 |
[08:17] | So things are going really good | 所以 你和你新室友处得 |
[08:19] | with the new roomie, it seems. | 挺不错啊 看上去 |
[08:21] | It’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[08:22] | There’s someone’s blood all over the bathroom. | 浴室里到处都是不知道是谁的血 |
[08:24] | He sleep-choked me twice. | 他梦里掐了我的脖子两回 |
[08:26] | And the worst part… this morning, | 最糟的是 今天早上 |
[08:27] | he ate all of my cereal. | 他吃光了我的麦片 |
[08:28] | That’s the worst part? | 这是最糟的 |
[08:30] | They were Nortfluskers bran circles! | 那可是Nortfluskers牌的麦圈 |
[08:32] | I had them shipped from Oslo. | 从奥斯陆海运来的 |
[08:34] | Oh, I want him out. | 哦 我真希望他滚蛋 |
[08:36] | But I’m too scared to tell him. | 但我太害怕了不敢告诉他 |
[08:37] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[08:38] | I know that your spirit animal | 我知道你的精神动物 |
[08:40] | is a caterpillar that’s been stepped on… | 是只被踩扁了的毛虫 |
[08:42] | But mine is the mighty wolf. | 而我的是匹强大的狼 |
[08:45] | And if you want to beat an alpha, | 如果你想打败狼王 |
[08:47] | you have to be an alpha. | 你就得先做狼王 |
[08:49] | Wrongo. | 不对哦 |
[08:51] | If you’re good enough at being a beta, | 如果当受气包当的好 |
[08:52] | then the alpha takes mercy on you | 那狼王就会可怜你 |
[08:54] | and ends up giving you what you want. | 然后对你百依百顺 |
[08:56] | – Boyle. – Argh! | – Boyle – 啊 |
[08:57] | Could you stay out of your kitchen for the next, like, 48 hours? | 你能别进你家厨房48小时左右么 |
[09:00] | I’m gonna be skinning a deer that I shot. | 我要给我猎到的那只鹿剥皮 |
[09:02] | What? | 啥玩意 |
[09:02] | Ooh, and put up some of those plastic sheets. | 哦 再搭点塑料布 |
[09:04] | I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我根本不知道我在干嘛 |
[09:06] | – Okay. – Okay, great. | – 好的 – 行 真棒 |
[09:08] | – Good talk, buddy. – Yup. | – 聊得真开心 兄弟 – 是啊 |
[09:13] | I got the file. | 我拿到档案了 |
[09:14] | Oh, nice work. How’d you do it? | 哦 做得好 怎么办到的 |
[09:16] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[09:18] | the sergeant in charge of the file room was a lady, | 管档案室的警长是位女士 |
[09:20] | so I just turned on the old Peralta charm. | 所以我启动了Peralta的魅惑 |
[09:23] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[09:24] | Some dude yarfed in the men’s restroom. | 有人在男厕所吐了 |
[09:27] | Could you please find somebody to clean that up? | 你能找人去清理一下么 |
[09:31] | Terry, there was no yarf. | Terry 根本没人吐 |
[09:34] | Yeah, I figured that. | 是啊 我想到了 |
[09:36] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[09:37] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看看我们拿到了什么 |
[09:40] | 40 photos of you standing next to the guy in the wheelchair and his cat. | 40张你站在轮椅男和他的猫旁边的照片 |
[09:44] | They did a photoshoot. They made mouse pads. | 他们拍了一堆照 还做成了鼠标垫 |
[09:47] | They are bad dudes. | 这帮坏银 |
[09:49] | All right, here’s our plan. | 好的 我们这样 |
[09:50] | We are gonna re-interview all the original victims | 我们去重访这案子的原始受害人 |
[09:52] | of this case, starting with the first one, | 从第一个开始 |
[09:55] | Janice McMinnion Janice McMinnion. | |
[09:57] | Uh…. | 额 |
[09:58] | she died 12 years ago. | 她12年前就死了 |
[09:59] | All right, the second one. | 好 那就第二个 |
[10:00] | Also dead. | 也死了 |
[10:01] | Okay, why don’t you just skip on down | 好 干嘛不直接跳到 |
[10:02] | to the first person that’s not dead. | 第一个没死的人呢 |
[10:04] | Number eight. | 第八个 |
[10:04] | Number eight, way to stay alive. | 第八个 活着哦 |
[10:07] | Number eight, still alive. | 第八个 还活着 |
[10:08] | – Number eight, still alive. – Number eight, still alive. | – 第八个 还活着 – 第八个 还活着 |
[10:10] | Moment of silence for the first seven, though. | 先为前七个默哀 |
[10:13] | All right, let’s go! | 好啦 出发 |
[10:16] | Ah, pressure bombs with mercury switches. | 啊 有水银开关的压力炸弹 |
[10:19] | IEDs with cell phone detonators. | 用手机做雷管的简易爆炸装置 |
[10:21] | Oh, is that C4? | 哦 这是C4么 |
[10:24] | Oh, my, we’ve got some great bombs today, people. | 哦天 我们今天有些很厉害的炸弹哦 |
[10:27] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[10:28] | In this course, we’ll be going over how to dispose | 在这堂课上 我们会学习怎样处置 |
[10:30] | of 10 different types of explosive devices. | 10种不同的爆炸装置 |
[10:32] | What you learn today could save your lives and countless others. | 你今天所学能救了你和无数人的命 |
[10:35] | Any questions? | 有问题么 |
[10:37] | Yes, Will there be a grading or point system to see who’s best? | 会有排名或者计分系统来看出谁最棒吗 |
[10:40] | At saving lives. | 在救人方面 |
[10:41] | Yes, at saving lives. | 当然 在救人方面 |
[10:42] | Saving lives was always implied. | 指的就是救人啦 |
[10:44] | Well, you will be timed. | 你们会被计时 |
[10:45] | – Perfect. – That’ll do. | – 完美 – 那就行 |
[10:46] | But I would recommend ignoring the clock and focusing on… | 但我建议忽视时间 专注在 |
[10:48] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you answered the question. | 是 是 是 你回答完问题了 |
[10:49] | Hurry up and teach us. | 速度点教我们 |
[10:58] | Hey, Slowpoke. | 嘿 老人家 |
[11:00] | When we get out of here, | 等我们出去 |
[11:01] | I’m gonna needlepoint you a pillow that says, “Kapow.” | 我要给你绣个枕头上面写着”打脸” |
[11:03] | Hey, Amy. You suck. | 嘿 Amy 你很烂 |
[11:05] | Oh, yeah? Well, guess what? | 哦 是么 你猜怎么着 |
[11:07] | There’s more room on that pillow… | 枕头上还有很多地方 |
[11:09] | Real quick, before you finish: you still suck. | 长话短说 你还是烂 |
[11:11] | Argh! | 啊 |
[11:12] | I’m working so much harder than you on this trash talk, | 在这场废话里我比你动脑筋得多 |
[11:14] | and I’m the one whose feelings are getting hurt. | 我却是受伤的那个 |
[11:16] | Santiago, Diaz… enough. | Santiago Diaz 够了 |
[11:17] | This is not about who’s fastest. | 重点不在你们俩谁最快 |
[11:19] | This is a bomb dismantling class. | 这是拆弹课堂 |
[11:21] | We are police officers, not street urchins playing speed chess in the park. | 我们是警员 不是在公园里下快棋的流浪儿 |
[11:27] | For shame. | 可耻啊 |
[11:29] | All right, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[11:31] | Okay, here’s what Esther remembers | 好了 这是Esther记得的 |
[11:33] | about the night that she was robbed. | 她被盗的那晚发生的事 |
[11:34] | She was either at a restaurant | 她要么在饭店 |
[11:35] | or the movies or doing something else. | 要么在电影院 要么在做别的 |
[11:37] | And she was either alone or with people. | 她要么是一个人 要么就和别人在一块 |
[11:40] | The only thing she was absolutely sure of | 她唯一确定的事是 |
[11:42] | is that I seem like a very nice boy, | 我看着像个好人 |
[11:43] | which is not relevant to the case, | 这和案子无关 |
[11:44] | but did make me feel very good. | 但让我觉得开心 |
[11:46] | This is stupid. | 这太傻了 |
[11:47] | It was 20 years ago. | 过了20年 |
[11:48] | No one remembers anything. | 没人记得任何事 |
[11:50] | I’m beginning to think maybe we should… | 我开始觉得也许我们该 |
[11:52] | Climb out on that ledge | 爬上那个窗台 |
[11:53] | and see how the perp got in. | 看罪犯是怎么进来的 |
[11:55] | – I was gonna say give up. – What? | – 我想说放弃 – 什么 |
[11:56] | Right after I came up with that incredible ledge thing, Terry? | 我想到这么惊艳的主意之后你还想放弃 Terry |
[11:58] | We’re 10 stories up. You can handle that? | 我们在十楼 你受得了吗 |
[12:00] | Sarge, I’m not scared of heights, okay? | 警长 我不怕高 好么 |
[12:03] | I’m scared of bees, I’m scared of snakes, | 我怕蜜蜂 我怕蛇 |
[12:05] | and I’m scared that the Knicks might never be good again, | 我怕尼克斯队再也无法崛起 |
[12:06] | but I am not scared of heights. | 但我不怕高 |
[12:09] | We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了 我们要死了 |
[12:11] | We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了 我们要死了 |
[12:13] | We’re gonna die! We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了 我们要死了 |
[12:15] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了 |
[12:17] | I would appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone | 我感激你一辈子 如果你不告诉别人 |
[12:19] | about my window ledge freak-out. | 我在窗台崩溃了 |
[12:20] | That’s not as embarrassing as thinking we could actually solve | 认为我们能在没有新线索的情况下 |
[12:23] | a 20-year-old case with no new leads. | 破掉一桩20年前的案子更丢人 |
[12:25] | Terry, we are gonna solve this, all right? | Terry 我们能破掉的 好么 |
[12:28] | Sure, maybe none of the work we did today | 当然 可能我们今天做的一切工作 |
[12:29] | led to any new information. | 没任何用处 |
[12:30] | Jake Jake… | |
[12:31] | And sure, most crimes are solved | 而且 绝大多数案件都在 |
[12:33] | within the first 48 hours, | 案发后48小时内解决 |
[12:34] | but they never talk about the crimes | 但是他们从不说说 |
[12:35] | that are solved within the first 100 million hours. | 在案发后一亿个小时内破解的案子 |
[12:37] | No, look at this. | 不 看这里 |
[12:38] | The guy who inspected this elevator in 1996 was named Zerb Gudanya. | 1996年检查这个电梯的人叫Zerb Gudanya |
[12:42] | That’s the same weird name | 我们今天去的 |
[12:44] | who inspected the elevators in all four of the buildings we’ve been to today. | 四座大楼里所有电梯的检查员都叫这个怪名 |
[12:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:48] | Terry, that’s a lead. | Terry 有方向了 |
[12:50] | We have a lead! | 我们有方向了 |
[12:51] | We got a lead! | 我们有方向了 |
[12:52] | We got a lead! | 我们有方向了 |
[12:53] | We’re gonna solve this case. | 我们要破案了 |
[12:54] | We’re gonna solve this case. | 我们要破案了 |
[12:56] | I have to use the bathroom. | 我得去趟厕所 |
[12:56] | I got to use the bathroom. | 我得去趟厕所 |
[12:58] | I actually don’t; I just got in the rhythm of it. | 其实不用 我只是沉浸在这个节奏里 |
[13:02] | There’s Zerb Gudanya. | 那是Zerb Gudanya |
[13:03] | Pretty fancy car for an elevator inspector. | 对一个电梯检查员来说这车也太奢侈了 |
[13:05] | The Club International of Brighton Beach International Club? | 俱乐部国际布莱顿海滩国际俱乐部 |
[13:09] | “International” And “Club” Are both in the name twice. | “国际”和”俱乐部”都在出现了两次 |
[13:11] | Terry, this place sleazy. | Terry 这地方很低级 |
[13:13] | Two priors, wealth beyond his means, | 两项前科 超出常理的富有 |
[13:15] | and he had access to the apartments through the elevator shaft. | 还能通过电梯井接近那些公寓 |
[13:18] | He has to be our guy. Let’s go. | 他肯定是我们要找的人 出发 |
[13:20] | Okay, I’ll say that I’m a businessman from Moscow named Ilya. | 好的 我会说我是Ilya 一个来自莫斯科的商人 |
[13:24] | “I make millions from selling snow boots.” | 我卖雪地靴赚了几百万 |
[13:27] | That was more just to show off the accent. | 就是想显摆下口音 |
[13:30] | I’m not wedded to the snow boots thing. | 才不是对雪地靴有特殊癖好呢 |
[13:32] | Hey, fellas. | 喂 小伙子 |
[13:33] | You didn’t really think that you could run an operation | 你们不会真的以为自己可以在6-5区搞小动作 |
[13:36] | in the 6-5 without us finding out, did you? | 不被我们发现吧 |
[13:39] | There was no yarf. | 根本没人吐了 |
[13:41] | This guy’s good. | 这人好厉害 |
[13:42] | Jake, this is Holderton from my old precinct. | Jake 这是我以前警队的同事 Holderton |
[13:45] | So who are you guys looking for in there? | 你们到底在找什么 |
[13:47] | A Tabby? | 虎斑猫 |
[13:48] | Siamese? | 还是暹罗猫 |
[13:49] | First of all, I never said the cat was a burglar. | 首先 我从没说过那只猫是盗窃犯 |
[13:52] | I said he might be an accomplice. | 我说的是它有可能是帮凶 |
[13:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[13:54] | I hope the guy in there is a cat. | 我真希望那个人是只猫 |
[13:56] | That’ll show you. | 那就能让你好看了 |
[13:57] | Yeah, if he was a cat, he’d be much easier to apprehend | 是啊 他是只猫就好抓多了 |
[13:59] | and probably much less dangerous. | 而且估计也没什么危险了 |
[14:01] | That’s what we think. Let’s go. | 我们就是这么想的 走吧 |
[14:06] | Okay, I give up. I need your help. | 我放弃了 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:08] | I’m ready to try it your way. | 我要试试你的方法 |
[14:10] | Shh, you came at the perfect time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[14:12] | He’s eating, and when an animal eats, | 他正在吃东西 动物吃东西的时候 |
[14:14] | that’s when they’re at their most vulnerable. | 正是它们最没有防备的时候 |
[14:17] | You need to get in there… | 你需要走过去 |
[14:18] | show him who the alpha is. | 让他知道谁才是狼王 |
[14:19] | – I need a wolf name. – Yes. | – 我需要起个狼的名字 – 好嘞 |
[14:21] | – Virginia Woolf. – Huh? | – Virginia Woolf – 啥 |
[14:23] | Well, I’m not gonna be her lame husband, Leonard. | 我才不要当她那个人渣丈夫Leonard |
[14:27] | Okay, it’s time, Virginia. | 是时候了 Virginia |
[14:29] | Hey, little man, let’s talk about | 小兔崽子 咱们来谈谈 |
[14:31] | how much longer you’re gonna stay at my place. | 你打算在我那儿呆多久吧 |
[14:34] | Are you threatening me, Chuck? | 你在威胁我吗 Chuck |
[14:36] | No, I’m not, sir. | 不敢不敢 长官 |
[14:37] | I just want to tell you how welcome you are to stay with me | 我就想表达一下我有多欢迎你和我住一块儿 |
[14:40] | forever and ever and ever, | 永远永远永远 |
[14:42] | m’lord. | 尊敬的大人 |
[14:44] | Ha! Okay. | 哈哈 好了 |
[14:47] | Good, thanks. | 很好 谢了 |
[14:48] | Next time don’t be so weird about it. | 下次别搞得神神叨叨的 |
[14:51] | As you wish. Good day, sir. | 如您所愿 祝好 长官 |
[14:53] | That’s still weird. | 还是很诡异 |
[14:57] | Hey,sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[14:59] | You don’t suck. | 你一点也不烂 |
[14:59] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[15:01] | We both said hurtful things. | 我俩都说了伤感情的话 |
[15:03] | You didn’t. I was fine. | 你没说 我好得很 |
[15:04] | Well, now you’re just lying to yourself. | 别再自欺欺人了 |
[15:07] | But Holt was right. | 但是Holt说得对 |
[15:08] | We should have taken this more seriously. | 我们应该更严肃地对待这件事的 |
[15:10] | Done. | 搞定 |
[15:11] | Fastest time today by a full two minutes. | 整整好两分钟 今日最快 |
[15:15] | Whoo, mama! | 哇哦 我的妈呀 |
[15:17] | Is everything okay over here? | 这边一切都还好吗 |
[15:18] | Yes, couldn’t be better, | 嗯 好的不能再好了 |
[15:19] | because I destroyed you both. | 因为我打败了这俩货 |
[15:21] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[15:22] | I thought you said this wasn’t about winning. | 你不是说输赢不重要吗 |
[15:23] | I did say that, so you would go slower | 我这么说 是为了让你们做得慢一点 |
[15:25] | and I would win, which is what happened. | 然后我就能赢了 也就是现在的结果 |
[15:27] | You’re just as competitive as we are. | 你跟我们一样好胜 |
[15:29] | Absurd. I’m more competitive. | 胡扯 我比你们更好胜 |
[15:31] | Now who’s “Da bomb”? | 现在谁 “屌炸”了 |
[15:35] | So what did they make you a sergeant for? | 你是怎么当上警长的 |
[15:38] | Did you arrest a pine cone? | 逮了个松果吗 |
[15:39] | He passed a written test, | 他过了笔试 |
[15:41] | just like every other sergeant did. | 就和别的警长一样 |
[15:43] | You knew that. | 你清楚得很 |
[15:43] | Oh, no, I thought he might have gotten | 没啊 我在想他可能 |
[15:45] | some kind of special promotion | 因为逮了个松果 |
[15:46] | from busting a pine cone. | 而得到了特殊升职 |
[15:47] | Why do you keep bringing up pine cones? | 你干嘛老提松果 |
[15:49] | That’s never been a part of this. | 根本不搭边儿 |
[15:50] | You know what? | 你懂个毛 |
[15:51] | You’re gonna eat your words, | 等着打脸吧 |
[15:52] | because Sarge is about to solve this case. | 因为警长就要把这案子破了 |
[15:53] | What, the old case or the pine cone one? | 哪个案子 旧案还是松果那个 |
[15:56] | You need to stop. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[15:57] | Look, our man Zerb is sitting right over there, | 快看 我们要找的人Zerb就坐那儿 |
[15:59] | and yeah, he’s connected to all of the robberies. | 没错 他和所有的盗窃案都有关联 |
[16:02] | And he’s shady as hell. | 他异常可疑 |
[16:03] | Look. | 看 |
[16:04] | Waiter just gave him a covert signal. | 服务员给了他一个暗号 |
[16:06] | Now he’s getting up. | 他站起来了 |
[16:07] | Yeah, and now he’s following said waiter | 他跟着那名服务员 |
[16:10] | to a secondary, most likely even shadier spot. | 去下一个很可能是更可疑的地点 |
[16:15] | Something’s going on in there. | 有大事要发生了 |
[16:16] | – Huh. – Yeah, right… huh! | – 哦 – 没错了 |
[16:18] | – Come on, let’s go bust him! – Come on. | – 快 把他抓起来 – 快来 |
[16:20] | Down, down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[16:21] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[16:23] | Uh-oh. | 糟了 |
[16:24] | What are you doing, man? | 你在搞什么 |
[16:26] | Nothing! I have high cholesterol! | 没什么 我胆固醇高 |
[16:27] | My wife says I cannot have red meat, | 我老婆说我不能吃红肉 |
[16:29] | so they sneak in my beef stew. | 所以他们就偷偷把炖牛肉给我 |
[16:31] | Please don’t shoot. | 求你了 别开枪 |
[16:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:34] | It happened again. | 又来了 |
[16:36] | Only this guy’s sitting on a toilet | 只是这次这家伙是坐在马桶上 |
[16:38] | instead of a wheelchair. | 不是轮椅上 |
[16:39] | That’s even more dumb. | 更蠢了 |
[16:41] | Here, here, Terry. | 过来 过来 Terry |
[16:42] | Move in closer so I can get you in the photo. | 靠近点才能把你照进去 |
[16:45] | What up, Jake? | 怎么回事 Jake |
[16:46] | Why are these dicks out of their cage? | 这些崽子怎么从笼子里放出来了 |
[16:48] | I stayed up all night | 我一夜没睡 |
[16:49] | working on your case, | 看你的案子 |
[16:50] | and Hans, John, and Nakatomi | Hans John和Nakatomi |
[16:52] | made for great company. | 一直陪着我 |
[16:53] | I gave them all “Die Hard” Names. | 我给他们起的都是<虎胆龙威>里的名字 |
[16:55] | I don’t understand why you wasted another night | 我搞不懂你为什么 |
[16:57] | on a case no one’s ever gonna solve. | 又在这种解不开的案子上浪费一晚 |
[16:59] | Sarge, I am way too sleep-deprived | 警长 我这会儿太困了 |
[17:01] | to deal with your negativity right now. | 没法抵抗你的消极态度 |
[17:02] | Let me show you what I did. | 给你展示一下我的成果吧 |
[17:04] | I started off by making a map | 我首先画了个布鲁克林1996年以来 |
[17:06] | of all of the burglaries that have gone down in Brooklyn | 所有的入室盗窃案的地图 |
[17:08] | since 1996 to see if there was a pattern. | 看看有没有规律 |
[17:11] | That led me to this. | 然后我发现了这个 |
[17:14] | There is so much crime in New York. | 纽约犯罪太多 |
[17:16] | No one should live here. | 根本不该住人 |
[17:17] | Anyways, I tripped out on that for a couple hours, | 不管怎么说 我在这问题上纠结了好几个小时 |
[17:20] | but I got cheered up | 但是给在我连帽衫里 |
[17:21] | after I took a picture of the kitties | 玩耍的小猫咪拍了张照后 |
[17:23] | messing around in my little hoodie. | 我又精神焕发了 |
[17:24] | I’ll show it to you later. | 等会儿给你看 |
[17:25] | So basically, you wasted a whole night. | 所以基本上 一晚上都浪费了 |
[17:26] | No, no, no, my friend. | 没有没有 |
[17:28] | No, no, no, ’cause then I dove back into your file | 没有啦 因为然后我又埋头看你的资料了 |
[17:30] | and found this. | 还发现了这个 |
[17:32] | Cool, the low point of my entire life. | 厉害 我人生的最低谷 |
[17:35] | Sarge, this photo was taken in 1996. | 警长 这张照片是1996年拍的 |
[17:37] | You told me your guy broke his spine | 你告诉我你要找的人两年前 |
[17:39] | two years before that, so ’94. | 摔断了脊椎骨 也就是1994年 |
[17:41] | Check out his sneakers. | 仔细看他的运动鞋 |
[17:44] | ’95 Jordans. | 95年的乔丹款 |
[17:46] | They came out a year after the accident. | 在事故后一年才出的 |
[17:48] | Look at the soles. | 你看鞋底 |
[17:50] | They’re all muddy. | 全是泥 |
[17:51] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[17:52] | That son of a bitch can walk! | 那贱人能走 |
[17:55] | – Bingo. – Let’s go! | – 正解 – 走吧 |
[17:56] | All right. Cat squad, assemble! | 好啦 猫咪小分队 集合 |
[17:59] | – Leave the cats. – Okay. | – 把猫留这儿 – 好的 |
[18:01] | Santiago, Diaz, I wanted to talk to you | Santiago Diaz 我想和你们 |
[18:02] | about our performance in yesterday’s bomb defusing course. | 谈谈大家昨天在拆弹课程上的表现 |
[18:05] | We know, sir. You won. | 我们知道了 长官 你赢了 |
[18:06] | No, the three of us all failed. | 不 我们三个都没过 |
[18:08] | Apparently our instructor felt | 很明显指导员认为 |
[18:10] | we didn’t take it seriously enough. | 我们对待课程不够严肃 |
[18:13] | But Hitchcock and Scully passed. | 但是Hitchcock和Scully过了 |
[18:14] | What? | 什么 |
[18:15] | How did they defuse bombs better than we did? | 他们怎么可能拆得比我们好 |
[18:17] | – Those were bombs? – Unbelievable. | – 那些是炸弹 – 难以置信 |
[18:20] | It’s a low moment for us all. | 这是我们三个人的低谷 |
[18:22] | I think the lesson here is that we should not allow | 我想教训就是我们不该 |
[18:23] | our competitiveness to interfere with the sanctity of our job. | 让自己的好胜心影响工作之神圣 |
[18:26] | Totally agree, sir. | 完全同意 长官 |
[18:28] | However, | 不过 |
[18:29] | there is a precision driving class next weekend. | 下周末还有一堂精准驾驶课 |
[18:36] | – Fastest one around the track wins. – It’s on. | – 最快完成的人赢 – 就这么定了 |
[18:38] | I’m gonna run you both off the road into a wall. | 我会把你们逼出路线逼到撞墙 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我会干掉你们 |
[18:43] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[18:45] | Hey, Chuck. | 嘿 Chuck |
[18:46] | Will you bring these to the dry cleaner for me? | 能帮我把这些拿去干洗吗 |
[18:48] | Tell them the red stains are blood and the brown stains are… | 告诉干洗店红印是血 棕色的印子是 |
[18:51] | uh, let’s say blood. | 就算是血吧 |
[18:52] | Well, sure. | 当然可以 |
[18:53] | Don’t even bother putting them in a bag. | 不劳烦你装在袋子里了 |
[18:55] | I’ll just carry them in my arms. | 我就用胳膊夹着吧 |
[18:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:57] | Beard-o. | 大胡子 |
[18:58] | It’s time for you to get out of Charles’s house today. | 今天该从Charles家搬出来了 |
[19:01] | Hang on, ma’am. | 等等 女士 |
[19:03] | You don’t tell me what to do. | 你没资格叫我做事 |
[19:04] | Uh, that’s where you’re wrong, baby girl. | 这你就错了 小姑娘 |
[19:06] | I run this precinct. | 这片区归我管 |
[19:08] | Watch this. Scully! | 瞧好了 Scully |
[19:10] | – Go to sleep. – Okay. | – 给我睡觉 – 好的 |
[19:12] | You think you can intimidate me? | 你以为你能吓唬我 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:14] | When I was undercover, Jimmy “The Butcher” | 我当卧底的时候 “屠夫”Jimmy |
[19:16] | cut off my little toe with garden shears | 用园艺剪把我的小脚趾剪了 |
[19:17] | and made me eat it as a loyalty test. | 还让我吃了 以示忠诚 |
[19:19] | I’ve been through hell. | 我是经历过地狱的人 |
[19:21] | Big deal. | 有什么了不起的 |
[19:22] | I worked an a sunglass kiosk at the mall for four years. | 我在商场里的太阳镜柜台做了四年 |
[19:25] | So not only have I been through hell, | 所以我不仅经历过地狱 |
[19:27] | I was assistant manager there. | 还在地狱当过副经理 |
[19:29] | Hmm. | 哦 |
[19:31] | You’re gonna get out of Chuckie’s house. | 你得从Chuckie家搬出来 |
[19:32] | And what’s more, | 此外 |
[19:34] | you’re gonna pay him rent for the night you spent there. | 还要把住一晚的钱给他 |
[19:39] | – Fine. – One more thing, babe. | – 好吧 – 还有一件事 宝贝儿 |
[19:40] | You’re gonna thank us both right now. | 你现在就谢谢我们两个 |
[19:45] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:53] | – That was amazing. – Told you. | – 太厉害了 – 我就跟你说吧 |
[19:56] | He just needed to be alpha’d. | 得像狼王一样镇住他 |
[19:57] | Is that what happened, or did I just beta you into protecting me? | 还是说我太受气了让你看不过去 来保护我 |
[20:02] | No. No. | 才不是 |
[20:05] | That’s not what happened. | 不是这样的 |
[20:06] | This is not your victory. | 不是你赢了 |
[20:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[20:14] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[20:16] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[20:20] | So this is weird. | 好诡异 |
[20:22] | Oh, no, you don’t, circus trash. | 别想跑 你个马戏团人渣 |
[20:25] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[20:27] | You could walk the whole time! | 你一直都能走 |
[20:28] | I was right about the cat accomplice too, huh? | 猫也是帮凶 对不对 |
[20:30] | Now where’s the cat? | 猫呢 |
[20:31] | Been 20 years, Sarge. Cat’s probably dead. | 都20年了 警长 猫可能死了 |
[20:33] | I’m still bringing him in! | 那我也得抓住它 |
[20:36] | Well, Sarge, you did it. | 警长 你成功了 |
[20:38] | Now how should we rub your sweet victory | 接下来我们要怎么 |
[20:40] | in the 6-5’s dumb faces? | 羞辱6-5区的蠢货呢 |
[20:42] | We could send them a box of rats, | 送他们一箱老鼠 |
[20:43] | ’cause they’re rats. | 因为他们就是老鼠 |
[20:44] | Or we could drop water balloons on their cars. | 或者往他们车上扔水气球 |
[20:47] | You know what? | 跟你说 |
[20:48] | I’m good. | 算了吧 |
[20:49] | I don’t think we should do that. | 我觉得我们不该这么做 |
[20:50] | Really? Any of it? | 确定吗 全都不做吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah, after everything you did for me… | 是啊 你为我做了这么多 |
[20:54] | encouraging me, | 鼓励我 |
[20:55] | going out on that ledge | 就算吓哭了 |
[20:57] | even though you were scared to tears… | 也爬上了窗台 |
[20:58] | There was an air conditioner above us. | 当时上面有空调 |
[20:59] | It was dripping water on my eyes. | 水滴到我眼睛里了 |
[21:00] | We’ve been over this. | 说好不提了 |
[21:01] | You stayed up all night to solve the case. | 你为了破案整夜没睡 |
[21:03] | It just reminded me that I have people in my life who cared about me. | 让我想起 我的生命中是有人关心着我的 |
[21:07] | I don’t know why I’m spending so much time | 我不知道为什么我要花这么多时间 |
[21:08] | trying to prove things to people who don’t. | 向不关心我的人证明什么 |
[21:10] | I guess you’re a big man in more ways than one. | 你在各种意义上都是一个”大”人 |
[21:13] | Which I probably should have anticipated. But, did not. | 我本该想到的 但是 没有 |
[21:17] | – What’d you do, Jake? – Rats… I did the rats. | – 你干什么了 Jake – 老鼠 我送了老鼠 |
[21:19] | I couldn’t wait. | 我等不了了 |
[21:20] | Enjoy the rats, you rats. | 好好和老鼠玩吧 你们这群老鼠 |
[21:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[21:24] | Hahaha. Oh, no, one’s coming for me! | 哈哈哈 糟了 有一只跑到我这儿来了 |