时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Gina! We got an anonymous gift basket. | 嘿 Gina 这儿有一个匿名的礼物篮子 |
[00:04] | Yeah, it’s full of treats. | 里面全是好吃的 |
[00:05] | It’s got meats, cheeses, candies, all the food groups. | 有肉 奶酪 糖果 各类食物都有 |
[00:07] | The cheese is amazing. | 奶酪棒极了 |
[00:09] | It melts in my mouth and in my hands. | 融化在我的嘴里和手上 |
[00:11] | Hmm, French chocolates, French cheeses, tiny French pickles. | 嗯 法国巧克力 法国奶酪 小块法国泡菜 |
[00:16] | Did none of you detectives think this might be a gift | 你们没有人想到这礼物有可能 |
[00:18] | for Captain Holt from someone in France? | 是某个在法国的人给Holt警长的吗 |
[00:22] | Like his husband, par exemple? | 比如他丈夫 |
[00:24] | What? No way. | 什么 不可能 |
[00:27] | This is a nice present from an unknown, appreciative citizen | 这只是一个心怀感激的匿名市民 |
[00:30] | that wanted us to munch. | 送给我们的精美礼物 希望我们好好享受 |
[00:31] | Hmm, what’s this, then? | 嗯 那这是什么 |
[00:33] | “Dear Captain Raymond Holt, thinking of you. | “亲爱的Raymond Holt警长 想你 |
[00:36] | Best, Dr. Kevin Cozner, Ph.D.” | 爱你的Kevin Cozner博士” |
[00:39] | He even used their pet names. | 他甚至用了他们的爱称 |
[00:42] | Oh, no, I ate the chocolate-covered strawberry. | 哦 不 我把巧克力涂层草莓吃了 |
[00:44] | That’s the most intimate snack of them all. | 那是这里面最有爱意的甜点了 |
[00:46] | Holt’s gonna be back from his meeting in 30 minutes. | 半小时之后Holt的会议就结束了 |
[00:48] | – What do we do? – Eat the note! | – 我们该怎么办 – 把卡片也吃了吧 |
[00:49] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[00:52] | It’s okay. We can fix this. | 没事 我们还有办法补救 |
[00:56] | Check it out, sir. | 警长 快来看看 |
[00:57] | A lovely gift basket that Kevin sent you all the way from Paris. | Kevin从遥远的巴黎寄来的充满爱意的礼物篮子 |
[01:02] | Straight from Paris! | 巴黎直邮 |
[01:08] | Stapler, scissors. | 订书器 剪子 |
[01:13] | Rubber bands. | 橡皮筋 |
[01:18] | That man really knows me. | 这男人的确很懂我 |
[01:43] | Attention, squad. I just received a call. | 注意了 我刚接到了一个电话 |
[01:45] | A very important, very high profile celebrity was robbed in our precinct. | 一位知名明星在我们片区失窃了 |
[01:49] | What celebrity, sir? Is it a Chris? | 哪个明星 名字带Chiris吗 |
[01:51] | Hemsworth? Evans? Pratt? Pine? Brown? Cross? | 是不是Hemsworth Evans Pratt Pine Brown Cross |
[01:55] | Is it a non-Chris? | 难道是名字不是Chris的 |
[01:56] | This is a sensitive matter, and I can only disclose details | 这是一个非常敏感的案件 我只能透漏一些细节 |
[01:59] | to the lead detective on the case. | 给负责这个案件的首席警探 |
[02:01] | Sergeant, let me know who’s available, ASAP. | 警长 尽快让我知道谁可以负责这个案子 |
[02:03] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[02:04] | Sarge, Sarge, Sarge. | 警长 警长 警长 |
[02:06] | You know that I’m your guy for this. | 你知道我是最适合这个案子的人了 |
[02:08] | You can’t give a celebrity case to Amy. | 你不能把这种明星案件给Amy |
[02:10] | The last movie she saw was a documentary about spelling bees. | 她看的最近一部电影是拼字比赛的纪录片 |
[02:14] | Wrong, it was about the font Helvetica, | 错 是关于赫维提卡字体的 |
[02:17] | and it played like an action thriller. | 而且它的拍摄手法像动作惊悚片 |
[02:19] | You already have a case, Peralta. | 你已经有案子了 Peralta |
[02:21] | I assigned it to you this morning. | 我今天早上刚给你的 |
[02:22] | That was just some kid with a little bit of pot on him. | 那只是个身上带着点毒品的小屁孩罢了 |
[02:25] | Meanwhile, Chris Rock is tied up in his basement calling out for my help, | 这个时候 Chris Rock正在他家的地下室需要我的帮助呢 |
[02:28] | and you’re standing in my way. | 而你却拦着不让我去 |
[02:29] | Just work the case I assigned you. | 好好处理我给你的案子就行了 |
[02:31] | Can’t I just give my case to Hitchcock and Scully? | 我不能把我的案子给Hitchcock和Scully吗 |
[02:33] | I mean, they clearly have a ton of time on their hands. | 他们很显然非常清闲 |
[02:35] | Hitchcock hasn’t even gotten out of his chair today. | Hitchcock今天都没从椅子上起过身 |
[02:37] | Hey, Jake, I can go anywhere in this thing. | 嘿 Jake 看我坐在椅子里也哪儿都能去 |
[02:40] | But… | 但是 |
[02:42] | shouldn’t. | 你不该 |
[02:43] | Hitchcock and Scully are house mouses. | Hitchcock和Scully像家鼠 |
[02:45] | They do paperwork and they’re good at it. | 他们是处理文件的 也干得很好 |
[02:47] | They don’t go out in the field. | 他们不出外勤的 |
[02:49] | Boyle, you take the celebrity case. | Boyle 你来接这个明星案吧 |
[02:52] | Me? Instead of Jake? | 我 不是Jake |
[02:54] | Have you lost your damn mind? I am so sorry, Jake. | 你疯了吗 我真抱歉 Jake |
[02:57] | I don’t know what’s wrong with Terry. | 我不知道Terry出了什么毛病 |
[02:58] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna work it with you. | 别担心 我会跟你一起办案的 |
[03:01] | I’m giving my drug bust to Hitchcock and Scully. | 我把毒品案给Hitchcock和Scully |
[03:03] | It’s time to get these mice out of their hice. | 是时候让老鼠出同了 |
[03:06] | Oh, that was lame. Life is meaningless. | 哦 那可真逊 生活真没劲 |
[03:08] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们迟早都会死的 |
[03:09] | Mouses out of their houses. Yes, I am the greatest. | 是老鼠出洞 我真是太棒了 |
[03:12] | Every breath is a gift. Sorry about the roller coaster. | 每一次呼吸都要感恩自己还活着 很抱歉我思路像过山车一样 |
[03:14] | I’m just happy I’m tall enough to ride. | 还好我能跟得上 |
[03:17] | Hey, Rosa. Saw you hadn’t signed up for the blood drive yet, | 嘿 Rosa 我看见你还没有在献血单上签字 |
[03:20] | so I brought you the sheet. | 所以帮你捎来了 |
[03:21] | Sorry, can’t. I’m…under 17 years old. | 对不起 我不能献 我 未满17岁 |
[03:25] | Wait, you didn’t sign up last year, either. | 等等 你去年也没献 |
[03:28] | Or the year before. | 前年也没有 |
[03:31] | Are you afraid of needles? | 你怕打针吗 |
[03:32] | I don’t like being stabbed by someone | 我不喜欢被人扎的感觉 |
[03:34] | so they can steal my blood. | 这样他们就能偷走我的血液了 |
[03:35] | I’m crazy. | 我的确挺疯狂的 |
[03:37] | This is amazing; you’re scared of something I’m not. | 真有意思 你在害怕一件我不怕的事情 |
[03:40] | I’m tougher than you. I’m tougher than Rosa. | 我比你坚强 我比Rosa还顽强 |
[03:42] | Eh, I take it back. I’m so sorry. | 呃 我收回这句话 很抱歉 |
[03:44] | Look, it’s okay. We all have fears. | 听着 没关系的 我们都有害怕的东西 |
[03:47] | I’m so claustrophobic, | 我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[03:48] | I can’t even go into the downstairs supply closet. | 我甚至不敢走进楼下那个储藏室 |
[03:51] | I hear they have some hot new binder clips, | 我听说那儿有一些新的漂亮的长尾夹 |
[03:53] | but I’ll never know. | 但我是永远看不见了 |
[03:55] | I’m scared of businessmen. | 我很怕那些商务人士 |
[03:57] | A whole army of gray-suited Brads and Chads trying | 像穿着灰西装的混蛋们 |
[04:01] | to suck my soul and redeem it for frequent flyer miles. | 想把我的灵魂榨干 给他们自己累积飞行里程 |
[04:05] | Great, so you guys get it. | 很好 所以你们理解 |
[04:06] | – Conversation over, bye. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 谈话结束 拜 – 不不不不不 |
[04:08] | What if we each agree to face one of our fears today | 不然这样 我们今天站出来面对一件害怕的事 |
[04:13] | for ourselves and for all of womenkind? | 不光为了我们自己 也为了所有女性 |
[04:16] | Ugh. That sounds terrible. | 呃 听起来不怎么样 |
[04:18] | But I’m in. | 但是我参加 |
[04:20] | Fine, I’ll do it too. | 好吧 也算我一个 |
[04:22] | Guys, come on. | 各位 不是吧 |
[04:24] | I really think this’ll be good for– | 我真的觉得这是一件很好的 |
[04:25] | oh, wait. You–we’re doing my thing? Okay. | 哦 等一下 你们 同意了 好吧 |
[04:29] | Thanks for taking us to lunch, Jake. | Jake 谢谢你请我们吃饭 |
[04:31] | Of course. Get whatever you want. | 不用客气 随便点你们爱吃的 |
[04:32] | Oh, man, I already ate. | 唉 我已经吃过了 |
[04:35] | I guess I’ll just have a cheeseburger deluxe, | 我就要一个豪华奶酪汉堡 |
[04:37] | couple slices of pie, maybe an egg cream. | 几片馅饼 再来一杯蛋奶吧 |
[04:39] | – Okay. – And a waffle. | – 好 – 还有一个华夫饼 |
[04:41] | So look, a big, important drug case came across my desk, | 听着 现在我手中有一件非常重大的毒品案 |
[04:44] | and I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[04:45] | Only problem is, Sarge doesn’t think you can handle it. | 现在只有一个问题 警长觉得你们处理不了 |
[04:48] | – He’s right. – No, he’s not. | – 他说的很对 – 不 他错了 |
[04:50] | Look, you’re Hitchcock and Scully. | 看看你们是谁 你们是Hitchcock和Scully |
[04:52] | You guys are legends. | 你们是传说般的人物 |
[04:53] | You single-handedly caught the Prospect Park Flasher. | 你们凭借一己之力抓住了展望公园的暴露狂 |
[04:56] | Well, he was being chased by other cops, | 他当时正被其他警官追捕 |
[04:57] | but he did slip on my spilled chili. | 但他的确因为我打翻的辣椒酱而滑倒 |
[04:59] | And who bumped into Scully, causing the spill? Me. | 是谁撞上Scully才打翻的辣椒酱呢 就是我 |
[05:02] | Damn right, and who fell asleep under their desks | 没错 又是谁在桌子下睡着了 |
[05:05] | and caught the janitor stealing evidence? | 才抓到了门卫偷罪证 |
[05:07] | We did. | 我们 |
[05:07] | And who sued the department | 又是谁把部门告了 |
[05:09] | and got triple-ply toilet paper in every precinct? | 才让每个片区的厕纸都变成三层厚的 |
[05:12] | We did. | 我们 |
[05:13] | Terry thinks you guys are too old and too lazy to handle this, | Terry觉得你们又老又懒 无法处理这个案子 |
[05:15] | but I know what you’re really made of. | 但我知道你们可以的 |
[05:16] | You’re gonna take this case and prove him wrong! | 你们要接手这个案子 向他证明他错了 |
[05:19] | – Yeah! – Whoo-hoo! | – 耶 – 呜呼 |
[05:21] | We’re still gonna eat lunch, right? | 我们还是要先吃饭 对吧 |
[05:23] | Obviously, a high profile celebrity case such as this one | 很显然 一起像这样的知名明星案件 |
[05:25] | needs to be handled with the utmost discretion. | 需要探员谨言慎行 |
[05:28] | I promise I’ll be professional, | 我保证我会很专业的 |
[05:30] | even if it’s Dianne Wiest. | 哪怕受害人是Dianne Wiest |
[05:32] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe I’m gonna meet Dianne Wiest! | 哦 我的天啊 不敢相信我马上就要见到Dianne Wiest了 |
[05:35] | She’s so sexual! | 她太性感了 |
[05:37] | No, | 不 |
[05:39] | our victim… | 我们的受害者是 |
[05:41] | John is John… | |
[05:43] | William William… | |
[05:45] | Weichselbraun Weichselbraun. | |
[05:48] | Remind me who that is again? | 是谁 |
[05:50] | You’re kidding. He’s a world-renowned oboist, | 别开玩笑 他可是世界闻名的双簧管演奏家 |
[05:53] | first chair with the New York Symphony Orchestra. | 纽约交响乐团的首席演奏家 |
[05:55] | Kevin and I are huge fans of Weichselbraun’s work. | 我和Kevin是他的忠实粉丝 |
[05:58] | We are what the Internet sometimes refers to as… | 网上经常有人管我们叫做 |
[06:02] | Weichselbraun fans. | Weichselbraun的粉丝 |
[06:04] | Not Weichselbrauniacs? | 不是Weichselbraun狂热粉 |
[06:05] | Oh, that’s very good. | 哦 这个挺不错 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna use that liberally. | 以后我会用的 |
[06:09] | Anyway, Weichselbraun’s $40,000 oboe | 无论如何 Weichselbraun价值4万美元的双簧管 |
[06:12] | was stolen from his apartment, | 被从家偷走了 |
[06:13] | and you need to find it. | 你需要找到它 |
[06:14] | I’d work the case myself if it didn’t smack of preferential treatment. | 如果不是怕人说我假公济私 我就自己接管这个案子了 |
[06:18] | Don’t worry, sir. I can handle this. | 别担心 警监 我能处理好的 |
[06:20] | So you do think it smacks of preferential treatment? | 所以你真的觉得这是假公济私 |
[06:24] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我说什么 |
[06:25] | Okay, you’ve convinced me. I’ll work the case with you. | 好吧 你说服我了 我会和你一起处理这个案子的 |
[06:30] | Great. | 好极了 |
[06:32] | I think you owe me an apology. | 我觉得你欠我一个道歉 |
[06:33] | I’ll apologize to you in hell. | 给你道歉我就见鬼了 |
[06:36] | I actually don’t know what this is about. | 其实我并不知道是怎么回事 |
[06:37] | Sorry I took such a hard stance. | 很抱歉我刚才说话太冲 |
[06:39] | Holt’s celebrity was just some lame oboist. | Holt说的明星其实只是一个名不见经传的双簧管演奏家 |
[06:42] | Meanwhile, we just linked your little dumb pot bust | 但是 我们刚刚通过你的带毒品的小屁孩 |
[06:46] | to a major narcotics ring. | 顺藤摸瓜发现了一个重大贩毒组织 |
[06:48] | This might be the biggest drug case the Nine-Nine’s had in years. | 这也许是咱们片区这几年最大的贩毒案了 |
[06:53] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:54] | Uh-oh. | 等等 |
[06:56] | I know a real “Cool” When I hear one. | 我知道真正的酷是什么语气 |
[06:58] | That wasn’t a real “Cool.” What did you do? | 刚才那句可不像 你做什么了 |
[07:02] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[07:05] | I may have given that very huge drug case | 我也许把这个非常重大的毒品案 |
[07:08] | to Hitchcock and Scully. | 给Hitchcock和Scully了 |
[07:10] | – What? – In my defense, | – 什么 – 我得说 |
[07:12] | I was pretty sure you were never gonna find out. | 我之前很确信你不会发现的 |
[07:15] | I don’t know where Hitchcock and Scully are. | 我不知道Hitchcock和Scully哪去了 |
[07:17] | They’re not answering their phones, | 他们不接电话 |
[07:19] | and they signed our dealer– | 而且他们把那个小贩子 |
[07:20] | the one link to our drug ring– | 那个和贩毒组织唯一的联系 |
[07:22] | out of holding. | 带走了 |
[07:23] | I swear, if they mess up this case, Jake, it’s on you. | 我发誓 如果他们把这案子搞砸了 责任都由你来承担 |
[07:26] | They’re detectives. | 他们都是职业侦探啦 |
[07:27] | They’ve been on the force for 500 years. | 他俩都在警局工作了500年了 |
[07:29] | They know what they’re doing. | 知道该怎么处理这案子的啦 |
[07:30] | The only item on Scully’s calendar for the entire year | Scully一年里在日历上唯一写下的事件是 |
[07:33] | is “Eat peanut butter.” | 吃掉花生酱 |
[07:34] | Yeah, we got to find them. | 有道理 我们必须找到他们 |
[07:36] | And to do that, we have to think like they do. | 我们要用他们的思维方式来思考 |
[07:39] | I’m going in. | 我去了 |
[07:42] | All right, | 好 |
[07:44] | there’s the butt indentation, | 这里是屁股的压痕 |
[07:46] | and… | 然后 |
[07:48] | I’m docked. | 对接成功了 |
[07:49] | Ugh. Still warm. | 恶 还是暖的 |
[07:51] | All right, residual cushion fart is about a six out of ten. | 好了 坐垫里的屁含量大概有百分之六十 |
[07:55] | He’s been gone an hour, maybe two. | 他离开了一两个小时了 |
[07:56] | – But where? – Hot dogs. | – 去哪了呢 – 热狗 |
[07:58] | – They went for hot dogs. – How do you know? | – 他们去买热狗了 – 你怎么知道的 |
[08:00] | There’s a water stain on the ceiling in the shape of a bun. | 天花板上有一块像热狗面包的水渍 |
[08:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:06] | Excuse me, have you seen Hitchcock and Scully? | 请问你有没有看到Hitchcock和Scully |
[08:08] | Three times a day for 12 years. | 12年来 每天都看到3次 |
[08:10] | Twice as often since I started serving sweet wieners. | 在我开始卖甜热狗之后 频繁了两倍 |
[08:12] | Sweet wieners? | 甜热狗是啥 |
[08:13] | It’s a normal hot dog with a little chocolate sauce. | 就是普通的热狗上面加上一点巧克力酱 |
[08:16] | – One please! – No, Jake. | – 给我来一个 – 不行 Jake |
[08:17] | – No, Terry. – Have you seen them recently? | – 别啊 Terry – 你最近有见到他们吗 |
[08:19] | Half hour ago–they ate, and then they took off in a hurry. | 半小时前 他们吃完之后很着急地走了 |
[08:21] | Half an hour. | 半小时了 |
[08:23] | They could be anywhere by now. Nope, there’s Scully. | 他们去哪都有可能 啊不 Scully就在那里耶 |
[08:27] | Where’s Hitchcock? | Hitchcock呢 |
[08:28] | I’m taking you guys off your drug case. | 我要把那个毒品案收回来 |
[08:30] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[08:31] | Jake said you didn’t believe in us. | Jake说了你不信任我们 |
[08:32] | What? He didn’t believe in you either. | 什么 他也不信任你们啊 |
[08:35] | He was just pumping you up with lies so you’d work his case. | 他只是奉承你们 好让你们接手他的工作 |
[08:37] | Jake, is this true? | Jake 他说的是真的吗 |
[08:39] | I just thought, you know, | 我是觉得吧 |
[08:41] | the two of you might be better off mousing around the old house. | 你们俩可以像家鼠一样出来遛遛 |
[08:45] | Oh, I get it. | 哦 我懂的 |
[08:46] | Just because I got my finger stuck in a glue trap once, | 就因为我的手指被老鼠夹夹住一次 |
[08:49] | I’m a mouse? | 我就是老鼠了吗 |
[08:51] | I got the cheese out, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我可把里面的奶酪弄出来了 |
[08:52] | – Oh, my God. – Look, man, | – 天哪 – 听着 |
[08:54] | we need to know where Hitchcock is. | 我们需要知道Hitchcock在哪 |
[08:56] | I am ordering you to tell us everything. | 我命令你把一切都告诉我们 |
[08:58] | Fine. We’re setting up a sting. | 好吧 我们在设一个圈套 |
[09:00] | I’m going undercover as Tex Dallas, | 我化名为Tex Dallas |
[09:02] | billionaire oil man from Dallas, Texas, | 一个来自德州达拉斯的石油亿万富翁 |
[09:04] | with ties to the cowboy mafia. | 他和牛仔黑手党有着联系 |
[09:06] | – Oh, boy. – Hitchcock’s my middle man, | – 糟糕 – Hitchcock是我的中间人 |
[09:08] | Reno Vegas, mobster from Reno, Las Vegas. | 叫Reno Vegas 是来自拉斯维加斯雷诺市的黑帮成员 |
[09:11] | I said my “Oh, boy” Too soon. | 我糟糕说太早了 |
[09:13] | In 20 minutes, he’s going in totally alone, unarmed, | 20分钟之内 他将独身 手无寸铁 |
[09:16] | without a cell phone, to meet with one of their guys to set up a buy. | 不带手机地去与他们的一个成员做交易 |
[09:19] | So how do you like our plan now? | 这计划怎么样 |
[09:20] | It’s a disaster, man! We got to stop it! | 简直是惨不忍睹 必须马上阻止 |
[09:23] | Disaster? Tell me one thing that’s wrong with Operation Beans. | 惨不忍睹吗 你倒说出豆子行动哪里不对来啊 |
[09:27] | Operation Beans? | 豆子行动 |
[09:30] | Good afternoon, sir. I’m Detective Charles Boyle– | 下午好 先生 我是Charles Boyle警探 |
[09:33] | From the Nine-Nine. | 来自九九片区 |
[09:34] | My precinct. I’m the captain, Raymond Holt. | 我的片区来的 我是警监Raymond Holt |
[09:37] | Okay. Uh, please, come on in. | 好吧 请进 |
[09:40] | I’ll show you the back room where they broke in. | 我带你们去看他们闯进来的后门 |
[09:42] | You’re an incredibly gracious host, Mr. Weichselbraun. | 您真是位亲切的主人 Weichselbraun先生 |
[09:45] | Wow, that pronunciation is flawless. | 哇 你读的真是太准了 |
[09:50] | I must admit, I’m a bit of a Weichselbrauniac. | 我得承认 我是一名Weichselbraun狂热粉 |
[09:54] | Hmm, I saw you perform Bach’s “Oboe Sonata in G Minor” | 我曾欣赏了您在布鲁克林音乐学院表演的 |
[09:58] | at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. | 巴赫的G小调双簧管奏鸣曲 |
[09:59] | I was in the front row. | 我坐在最前排 |
[10:00] | You were escorted out for gasping too loudly. | 你是那个喘气声太大被请出去了的吧 |
[10:03] | Ah. | 没错 |
[10:04] | This is a pretty modest apartment. | 这间公寓挺朴素的 |
[10:06] | How did you afford a $40,000 oboe in the first place? | 你怎么会买得起4万刀的双簧管呢 |
[10:09] | I admit that there’s not as much money | 我承认 现在干古典音乐这行的人 |
[10:11] | in classical music as there once was– | 挣得没有以前多了 |
[10:13] | Which is the real crime here. | 这才是真正的犯罪啊 |
[10:16] | Boyle, can I talk to you privately? | Boyle 我能跟你单独说句话吗 |
[10:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[10:19] | What are you doing? You just insulted our celebrity victim to his face. | 你在干什么 你刚刚当面羞辱了我们的名人受害者 |
[10:23] | You keep saying “Celebrity,” | 你一直说他是名人 |
[10:24] | But he’s drying his socks on a George Foreman grill. | 但他连袜子都是放在烤炉上晾干的 |
[10:26] | This is John William Weichselbraun, | 这位可是John William Weichselbraun |
[10:29] | the Silver Spit Prince. | 银发口水王子 |
[10:32] | I’m making myself primary detective on this case. | 我现在任命我自己为本案的首要警探 |
[10:34] | You can wait in the car. | 你可以下去车里等着了 |
[10:35] | Oh, but first, take a picture of the two of us together. | 对了 首先帮我们俩照张相 |
[10:37] | Make sure we’re laughing. | 要确保我们俩都在笑哦 |
[10:40] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈 |
[10:44] | Ah. | 啊 |
[10:45] | Okay, so, I’m going to face my fear of confined spaces. | 好了 我要面对密闭空间了 |
[10:50] | When I’m ready, you will shut the trunk | 我准备好的时候 你们就把后备箱关上 |
[10:53] | and leave me here for 30 minutes. | 把我放在这里30分钟 |
[10:55] | I left a juice box and a diaper in there for you, | 我给你留了一盒果汁 还有一片纸尿裤 |
[10:57] | so you’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[10:59] | Or we could all give in to our fears | 或者我们就直接向恐惧投降 |
[11:01] | and keep our blood in our bodies like normal people. | 像正常人一样把血留在自己的身体里 |
[11:03] | No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. | 不 Rosa 这很重要 |
[11:06] | We are women, standing up and supporting each other | 我们是要站起来 互相支持的女性 |
[11:09] | and becoming– | 要成为 |
[11:10] | New fear: listening to Amy inspire us. | 新的恐惧 听Amy鼓舞我们 |
[11:12] | Be back in a half hour, Ames. | 半小时后就回来哦 Ames |
[11:15] | Wait! Come back! | 等等 你们回来 |
[11:18] | Come back, I can’t do this! | 我不行 你们快来 |
[11:20] | No, you’re the best! | 不 你才是最棒的 |
[11:26] | You did it. How’d it go? | 你成功了 感觉如何 |
[11:28] | Well, the first ten minutes were really terrible. | 开始的十分钟太可怕了 |
[11:32] | The diaper did not fit. It was for a baby. | 纸尿裤穿不上 那是给婴儿穿的 |
[11:35] | But then I relaxed, and I found my inner strength. | 不过接着我就放松 找寻到了我内心的力量 |
[11:40] | I think the lesson here is that, as women, we– | 我觉得我从中学到的是 作为女人 我们 |
[11:43] | No, no, no, no! | 不要不要不要 |
[11:44] | You close that trunk again and I will kill you! | 你再把这门关上我就杀了你 |
[11:45] | You hear me? I will kill you! | 你听明白了吗 我会杀了你 |
[11:50] | We’re almost there. Slow down, Pinto. | 我们快到了 开慢点 花豆 |
[11:51] | I didn’t agree to a bean name. | 我没同意取豆子的名字啊 |
[11:53] | We are not doing Operation Beans. | 这行动不是豆子行动 |
[11:55] | You know, the only reason Hitchcock and I took this case | 你知道吗 我和Hitchcock接手这个案子的唯一原因 |
[11:57] | is because you said we were great. | 就是你说我们俩很棒 |
[11:59] | I’m beginning to think you were lying to us. | 我现在开始觉得你在骗我们了 |
[12:01] | I was lying! I already admitted that. | 我确实撒谎来着 之前不是都承认了吗 |
[12:03] | Well, if anything happens, it’s because of you. | 反正无论发生什么事 都怪你 |
[12:06] | – Right, Mung? – Right. | – 对吧 绿豆 – 没错 |
[12:07] | If Hitchcock dies, it’s ’cause of Pinto. | 如果Hitchcock牺牲了 都是因为花豆 |
[12:09] | Terry, I know that you’re mad, | Terry 我知道你很生气 |
[12:10] | but you don’t have to jump on the bean train. | 但也不用答应叫我豆子吧 |
[12:13] | Uh-oh. | 不好了 |
[12:16] | Chickpea! No! | 鹰嘴豆 不 |
[12:20] | Looks like they’re taking Hitchcock inside that building, | 看起来他们把Hitchcock弄进了那栋楼里 |
[12:22] | and it looks like they’re armed. | 他们看起来都持有武器 |
[12:24] | Dammit, Jake! | 都怪你 Jake |
[12:25] | You couldn’t just do the case I assigned you? | 你就不能完成我分配给你的案子吗 |
[12:26] | Hitchcock’s life is in danger. He has a wife, man. | 现在Hitchcock的生命有危险了 他还有个老婆呢 |
[12:29] | Don’t worry. If anything happens to him, she’ll be taken care of. | 别担心 如果他有什么不测 她会有人照顾的 |
[12:32] | If I die, I want you to marry Lucille. | 如果我死了 我希望你能和Lucille结婚 |
[12:36] | I can’t stand the thought of you being alone. | 我不忍心看到你一个人孤单地死去 |
[12:38] | Deal. Let’s make it a blood pact. | 就这么说定了 咱们以血发誓吧 |
[12:40] | Oh, look, I’m already bleeding. | 你看 我已经流血了诶 |
[12:43] | So just normal friend stuff. | 就像朋友一般都会做的事一样哦 |
[12:45] | – So what’s the plan? – We stick with Operation Beans. | – 计划是什么 – 执行豆子行动 |
[12:48] | We knock on the front door. I say I’m Tex Dallas. | 我们去敲门 我就说我是Tex Dallas |
[12:50] | You’re my buddy, Alamo, and you’re Black Fred. | 你是我朋友Alamo 你是黑Fred |
[12:53] | Black Fred? Why Black Fred? | 黑Fred 为什么是黑Fred |
[12:55] | There’s no other Fred! | 就一个Fred好吗 |
[12:56] | Yeah, but they don’t know that. | 对啊 但他们不知道啊 |
[12:58] | I say Terry and I go in through the roof and do some recon. | 我觉得吧 Terry和我从窗口进去侦查 |
[13:00] | Scully, you stay here and call for backup in case we need it. | Scully 你待在这里 打电话叫后援 以备不时之需 |
[13:03] | Oh, no way. | 不行 |
[13:04] | That’s my partner in there. I’m going in. | 我的搭档在里面 我必须进去 |
[13:06] | Also, I can’t call for help. I don’t have any quarters. | 还有 我打不了电话 我没带硬币 |
[13:10] | Hard to argue with that logic. | 这种逻辑确实很难辩驳 |
[13:13] | – You know I– – Sir, I need to talk to you about the Weichselbraun case. | – 你知道 我 – 警监 我需要谈谈Weichselbraun案子 |
[13:16] | Oh, I didn’t realize you were here, Mr. Weichselbraun. | 我不知道您来了 Weichselbraun先生 |
[13:19] | I was in the area, and the captain is a fan, | 我就在附近 警监又是我的粉丝 |
[13:21] | so I came by to give him a little gift, as a thank you. | 所以我来送给他一个小礼物 以表感谢 |
[13:24] | It’s a signed copy of his book of mouth exercises. | 一本签了名的 关于口活的书 |
[13:27] | “Reed It and Weep.” “Reed” With two Es? | 独完之后的哭泣 是独奏的独哦 |
[13:30] | It’s my favorite joke of all time. | 这是我最喜欢的双关 |
[13:32] | – I’ll come back later. – Oh, nonsense. | – 我一会再过来吧 – 没事的 |
[13:33] | I’m sure John– he insists I call him “John”– | 我相信John 他执意让我称呼他为John |
[13:36] | I’m sure John would appreciate an update | 我相信John会想知道关于 |
[13:38] | on the whereabouts of his oboe, wouldn’t you, John? | 双簧管的去向的 对吧 John |
[13:40] | – Yeah. – Well said, John. | – 没错 – 说得好 John |
[13:42] | – Did you hear what John said? – I did, | – 你听到John刚说什么了吗 – 我听到了 |
[13:44] | but it’s an open investigation, | 但这是个公开调查的案子 |
[13:45] | and I don’t think it’s proper to share information | 我觉得给涉案人共享信息 |
[13:47] | with the parties involved. | 不太合适 |
[13:48] | Well, that’s why you’re no longer the primary. | 所以你现在不是首席警探啊 |
[13:50] | John played oboe for Lynne Cheney. | John曾为Lynne Cheney演奏过 |
[13:52] | I’m sure we can trust him to be discreet. | 我确信他会保密的 |
[13:54] | Out with it. | 说吧 |
[13:55] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[13:56] | John, you’re under arrest. | John 你被逮捕了 |
[13:58] | – What? – Excuse me? | – 什么 – 你说啥 |
[13:59] | He staged the robbery for the insurance money | 他为了保险赔偿而筹划了这次偷窃 |
[14:01] | because he’s broke, because oboists are not celebrities. | 因为他破产了 因为双簧管演奏家不是明星 |
[14:04] | This is ludicrous, Boyle. | 这太荒唐了 Boyle |
[14:06] | Do you have one iota of evidence? | 你有一丁点证据吗 |
[14:08] | I found the oboe for sale online. | 我在网上发现这个双簧管在出售 |
[14:10] | We traced the IP address back to Mr. Weichselbraun’s computer. | 我们通过IP地址追踪到了Weichselbraun先生的电脑 |
[14:16] | Oh, John. | 天啊 John |
[14:19] | Okay, Sarge, everyone knows you’re a superhero, | 好了 警长 所有人都知道你是超级英雄 |
[14:21] | so you lower Scully and I into that skylight | 所以你把Scully放下来 我从天窗进去 |
[14:23] | and then fly down to meet us. | 你再下来和我们会面 |
[14:25] | – You know that’s impossible. – Fine. | – 你知道那是不可能的 – 好吧 |
[14:26] | We’ll lower Scully down together, | 我们一起把Scully放下来 |
[14:28] | and then flop onto him like a giant mattress. | 然后把他像一张大床垫一样扔下去 |
[14:30] | No, you go first, then I lower Scully, | 不 你先 然后我放Scully下来 |
[14:32] | and you– you get to catch him. | 你要接住他 |
[14:36] | Great. I love that plan. | 很好 我喜欢这个计划 |
[14:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:40] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[14:42] | I got him. | 我接住他了 |
[14:50] | – Look what I found. – French fries? | – 看我发现了什么 – 薯条吗 |
[14:52] | What? No, it’s Hitchcock. | 啥 不是 我发现了Hitchcock |
[14:54] | Where would I have found French fries in a weed farm? | 我怎么能从一个种大麻的地方找到薯条呢 |
[14:58] | Oh, man, look at him. This is bad. | 天啊 朋友 看看他 这太糟了 |
[15:00] | He hates standing up. | 他讨厌站着 |
[15:03] | To conquer my fear of businessmen, | 为了战胜我对商务人士的恐惧 |
[15:05] | I must walk among them. | 我必须要和他们走在一起 |
[15:07] | I will shake their clammy hands | 我会握住他们黏糊糊的手 |
[15:09] | and listen to them talk about things like | 听他们谈论 |
[15:12] | how hard Wednesdays can be. | 星期三是多么难熬 |
[15:16] | Does this outfit look drab and lifeless enough? | 这件外套看起来够单调和乏味吗 |
[15:19] | Also, thanks, Amy, for letting me borrow it. | Amy 谢谢你把这件外套借给我 |
[15:21] | You’re welcome. I wore that suit to prom. | 没关系的 我穿着它去了舞会 |
[15:25] | Student chaperone. | 作为学生的监护人 |
[15:26] | I guess this is really happening. | 这居然要发生了 |
[15:33] | How about those quarterly write-offs? | 这些季度核销怎么样 |
[15:36] | And did you hear about the merger? | 你们听说那项合并了吗 |
[15:38] | Also, we all need to go in on those flowers for Beth. | 因为Beth 我们还得戴着花去 |
[15:41] | Aw, Wednesdays. | 天啊 周三 |
[15:43] | Who are you again? | 你是哪位 |
[15:44] | Gina, from Sales. I have the plant on my desk. | 销售部门的Gina 我桌子上放了盆栽 |
[15:48] | Oh, yeah. You want to sit with us? | 是你呀 你要和我们坐在一起吗 |
[15:51] | We’ll all be dead so soon. | 我们马上都要死掉了 |
[15:53] | What? | 啥 |
[15:55] | I would love to sit. | 我想和你们坐在一起呀 |
[15:59] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[16:01] | That was a nightmare. I ate a Caesar salad wrap. | 简直噩梦 我居然吃了一整包凯撒沙拉 |
[16:04] | I’m so proud of you, you lioness. | 我真为你骄傲 你就是只母狮 |
[16:07] | You faced your fear. | 你直面了你的恐惧 |
[16:08] | And I emerged victorious. | 我沉浸在胜利之中 |
[16:11] | Yay! | 耶 |
[16:14] | That was a wig? | 那是一顶假发吗 |
[16:16] | You didn’t think I’d put my actual hair in a ponytail? | 你不会觉得我会把头发梳成马尾吧 |
[16:19] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:20] | Oh, there’s the boss. | 老板来了 |
[16:24] | I ask only one time. Who do you work for? | 我就问你一遍 你为谁工作 |
[16:28] | DEA? FBI? Police? | 是缉毒组 还是联邦调查局 还是警察 |
[16:30] | I’m in the cowboy mafia. | 我是牛仔黑手党的一员 |
[16:32] | I work for the Dallas Buyers Club. | 我为达拉斯买家俱乐部工作 |
[16:34] | – I came up with that name. – No, you didn’t. | – 这名字是我想到的 – 不 不是你 |
[16:36] | It’s a movie about AIDS. | 那是一部关于艾滋病的电影 |
[16:38] | You’re lying. Let’s try again. | 你在撒谎 我们再来一遍 |
[16:41] | – FBI? – Oof! | – 联邦调查局吗 – 噢 |
[16:43] | – DEA? – oh | – 缉毒组吗 – 嗷 |
[16:44] | – Police? – Aah! | – 警察吗 – 啊 |
[16:46] | Oh no, he’s not gonna last. | 不 他撑不了多久的 |
[16:47] | Oh, Jake, you got to do something. | 天啊 Jake 你必须做点什么 |
[16:49] | I don’t want to marry Hitchcock’s wife. | 我不想娶Hitchcock的老婆 |
[16:51] | Here we come, Chickpea. | 我们来了 鹰嘴豆 |
[16:54] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Easy! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 放松点 |
[16:57] | Howdy there! | 你好吗 |
[16:58] | I’d really appreciate it kindly | 如果你们不继续打我的兄弟Reno的话 |
[17:00] | if y’all would stop punching my associate Reno, there. | 我会很感激的 |
[17:03] | Let me introduce myself. My name is Alamo. | 让我介绍下自己 我叫Alamo |
[17:06] | This here’s Tex, and this is– | 这是Tex 然后这是 |
[17:08] | Fred. Just Fred. | Fred 纯Fred |
[17:10] | And we are… | 我们是 |
[17:13] | the Dallas Buyers Club. | 达拉斯买家俱乐部 |
[17:15] | Okay. We make a deal. | 好 我们来做个买卖 |
[17:19] | Sounds good. | 听起来还成 |
[17:20] | No, I just told them to surround you. | 不 我只是让他们包围你们而已 |
[17:21] | Dagnabbit. | 天杀的 |
[17:24] | Look, Sarge, I’m sorry that we’re in this mess, but on the bright side, | 听着 警长 我很抱歉这一团糟 但是从好的方面来说 |
[17:28] | we don’t have to deal with some lame oboist. | 我们不用和愚蠢的双簧管演奏家打交道了 |
[17:30] | You should be apologizing to Hitchcock and Scully. | 你该向Hitchcock和Scully道歉 |
[17:32] | You took them out of their house mouse comfort zone, | 你让他们离开了舒适的老鼠窝 |
[17:35] | and now they might get killed. | 而现在他们可能会被杀掉 |
[17:36] | You really think they’re going to kill us? | 你真的觉得他们会杀了我们吗 |
[17:38] | Oh, no, now I’m starting to panic sweat. | 噢 不 我紧张得开始流汗了 |
[17:41] | Starting to? | 刚开始吗 |
[17:42] | What have you been doing for the past hour? | 那你刚刚的几个小时都在干吗啊 |
[17:44] | – Normal sweating. – Wait a minute. | – 普通的流汗啊 – 等下 |
[17:46] | If you get killed, what happens to all your debt? | 如果你被咔嚓掉了 你的债怎么办 |
[17:50] | Loophole! | 钻空子喽 |
[17:54] | Oh, you sweaty, chair-spinning morons. | 你们这俩汗流浃背的转椅白痴 |
[17:57] | You’re gonna get us out of here. | 你会让我们从这出去的 |
[18:00] | Boyle, may I speak to you? | Boyle 我能和你说句话吗 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道诶 |
[18:03] | Are you still mad that I arrested John? | 你还在为我逮捕了John而生气吗 |
[18:06] | No. | 不是 |
[18:08] | I know he’s guilty. I’m just chagrined. | 我知道他有罪 我就是懊恼 |
[18:11] | Deeply chagrined. | 深深地懊恼 |
[18:13] | I finally understand the old adage, “Never meet your heroes.” | 我终于明白了那句老话 “不要和你的英雄相见” |
[18:17] | This is just like when I found out Robert Frost was from… | 这像我发现Robert Frost居然来自 |
[18:21] | California. | 加利福尼亚 |
[18:22] | Or when I saw Mario Batali with his hair down. | 或者就像我看见Mario Batali放下了他的头发 |
[18:26] | Well, you’ve handled this case with the utmost professionalism, | 你用最大的专业素养处理了这个案件 |
[18:28] | while I’ve behaved crassly. | 当我表现得很蠢的时候 |
[18:31] | I think I’ve figured out a way to make it up to you. | 我想我找到了一个补偿你的方法 |
[18:34] | Oh, my God, is Dianne Wiest here? | 我的天啊 Dianne Wiest在这里吗 |
[18:37] | No, I’ve hired a trio of classical musicians | 没有 我雇了一个古典三重奏的乐团 |
[18:40] | to perform a Shostakovich cantata, | 来演奏肖斯塔科维奇的清唱剧 |
[18:42] | originally written as an apology to a dear friend. | 这个清唱剧最初用来表达对朋友的歉意 |
[18:49] | Are you stealing kitchen supplies? | 你们在偷厨房供给吗 |
[18:51] | Just let us have this stuff. | 就让我们偷吧 |
[18:53] | You have so much, and we have so little. | 你们有这么多东西 我们只有一点点 |
[18:55] | Perhaps I’ll just buy you a drink instead. | 我还是请你喝杯酒吧 |
[18:58] | Yeah, that would be best. | 那样就最好啦 |
[19:00] | Classical musicians are savages. | 古典音乐家就是野人 |
[19:03] | They’re not gonna kill you fast, Scully. | 他们不会马上宰了你的 Scully |
[19:05] | They’re gonna make it real slow. | 他们会把这个过程变得极其漫长 |
[19:07] | First they’re gonna scalp you, | 他们会先剥去你的头皮 |
[19:08] | and then they’re gonna rip your tongue out! | 然后把你的舌头扯出来 |
[19:10] | No. That’s my cupcake taster! | 不要啊 我还要吃纸杯蛋糕呢 |
[19:12] | What are you doing? Lay off him! | 你干吗呢 放过他吧 |
[19:14] | Never! For my plan to work, he’s gotta be basting in sweat. | 不要 为了我的计划 他必须要浸在汗里面 |
[19:17] | Hitchcock, you once told me you could roll that chair anywhere. | Hitchcock 你曾经和我说你能坐在椅子上移动到任何地方 |
[19:20] | Think you could take it up those stairs? | 你能移到这些台阶上吗 |
[19:22] | I once rode a chair home in a blizzard. | 有一次暴风雪 我直接在椅子上转回了自己家 |
[19:24] | So, yeah, I can go up stairs. | 没问题 我能上楼梯 |
[19:26] | So do it. | 那快去吧 |
[19:32] | Oh, he’s amazing. | 哇哦 他真棒 |
[19:33] | He’s like a big, lazy Michelle Kwan. | 他就像又壮又懒的Michelle Kwan一样 |
[19:36] | But how’s he gonna get up the stairs? | 但他怎么才能上去呢 |
[19:38] | Jake! He already did. | Jake 他已经上去了 |
[19:43] | Okay, it’s go time. | 好了 行动时间到 |
[19:45] | Help! My man’s having a heart attack! | 救命啊 我朋友心脏病犯了 |
[19:47] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[19:50] | Hitchcock, now! | Hitchcock 就是现在 |
[19:53] | Scully! Grab his gun. | Scully 把他的枪抢过来 |
[19:59] | It’s not sticky because I’m so juicy! | 我湿透以后胶带一点都不黏啦 |
[20:02] | Told you I knew what I was doing. | 我告诉过你了我知道我在做什么 |
[20:03] | Black Fred, think quick. | 黑Fred 快扔快接 |
[20:05] | No, no, ow! That was a gun, man! | 不 不 噢 那是一把枪 朋友 |
[20:07] | Scully, grab that dude’s knife and cut us loose. | Scully 拿上那人的刀 然后给我们松绑 |
[20:10] | We’re gonna get the rest of these guys. | 我们要把剩下的人都抓起来 |
[20:11] | It’s time for Operation Beans, phase two, the refrying. | 现在开始豆子行动的第二阶段 二次烹炸 |
[20:16] | Sure you’re ready to go through with this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[20:18] | You know what? Today was stupid. | 你知道吗 今天真的蛮蠢的 |
[20:20] | But seeing you both overcome your fears did help me, | 但是看到你们都克服了自己的恐惧 我确实受到了鼓励 |
[20:22] | and I think we’ve all grown as women. | 我们都是成人了 |
[20:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:28] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[20:30] | Stab me! Stab me! | 扎我吧 快扎我 |
[20:32] | Do it, just do it! | 来吧 赶紧来吧 |
[20:33] | – Rosa? – I’m psyching myself up. | – Rosa – 我在给自己打气 |
[20:38] | Don’t look at them! Look at me! | 别看她们 看我 |
[20:40] | Do your job! Drain me! | 干好你自己的工作 来抽血啊 |
[20:45] | There they are! | 他们来了 |
[20:47] | Everybody give it up for Hitchcock and Scully. | 为Hitchcock和Scully鼓掌吧 |
[20:51] | To thank you for all you did, bringing down a drug ring, | 谢谢你们为摧毁一个贩毒组织而做的一切 |
[20:55] | we have a little present for you: | 我们有一个小礼物 |
[20:57] | brand-new, top-of-the-line desk chairs, | 全新的 工艺一流的办公椅 |
[21:00] | extra padding, with adjustable height and recline. | 加厚垫料 高度斜度可调 |
[21:03] | Hey, chair! | 嗨 椅子 |
[21:05] | Get ready to meet your new best friend: | 准备好见你的新朋友 |
[21:07] | my ass. | 我的屁股 |
[21:11] | That was very nice of you. | 你这么做真贴心 |
[21:13] | They did good. | 他们表现得很好 |
[21:14] | Also, I was worried they might | 而且 我有点担心他们 |
[21:15] | want to go out in the field more, | 想再出外勤 |
[21:17] | and I need something to keep them at their desks. | 我需要能留他们在桌子前的东西 |
[21:19] | You really think that is going to keep them at their– | 你真的觉得这椅子能让他们留在 |
[21:21] | and they’re both asleep already. | 好吧 他们已经都睡着了 |
[21:23] | And the city’s safer for it. | 这座城市也变得更安全了 |
[21:25] | Sleep tight, you magnificent oafs. | 好好睡吧 棒棒的呆子们 |
[21:27] | You deserve it. | 你们配得上这一切 |