Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Ok, duke, car’s picking me and Amy up in two minutes. 兄弟 来接我和Amy的车2分钟内就到了
[00:03] You sure you’re cool keeping tabs on my cases while I’m on the cruise? 你确定能在我坐游轮的时候帮我跟着点我的案子
[00:05] You bet. I hope you have a great time. 当然了 你要玩得开心哦
[00:07] Hey, don’t make any new best friends. 嘿 但是别交新的好朋友
[00:11] Oh. Maybe you shouldn’t go. 哦 也许你就不该去
[00:13] Are you kidding? I am psyched to go on this week-long cruise, 开玩笑吗 我想去这个一周游轮行都想疯了
[00:16] just sitting around doing nothing. 就坐在那无所事事
[00:17] Straight up living that slug life, y’all. 过着懒洋洋的惬意生活咯
[00:19] Cruise itineraries, hot out of the laminator. 新鲜出炉的游轮活动项目哦
[00:21] Who’s ready for some nonstop totally scheduled fun? 谁准备好享受毫不停歇安排满满的欢乐时光了
[00:24] Oh, I actually thought we could just…sit by the pool, 哦 我其实想的我们就 坐在水边
[00:27] eat unlimited shrimp, and see what it does to our bodies. 吃着无限量的虾 看看身体能有什么变化
[00:30] That’s cute. 想得不错
[00:31] I don’t know if there’s gonna be time, though. 只是不知道时间够不够
[00:33] The cruise offers 77 activities, 这次航游提供77种活动
[00:35] and I signed us up for 76 of them. 我给我们俩报名参加了76个
[00:37] Speed dating for widows seemed like a bummer. 因为那个寡妇速配相亲好像蛮晦气的
[00:39] Okay, so slightly different perspectives 好吧 对这次游轮旅行有一点点
[00:41] going into this cruise. 不同看法哦
[00:42] Call it the slug life talking, 这就叫惬意生活话题
[00:44] but I think it’s gonna work itself out. 而且我觉得这事船到桥头自然直
[00:45] Good-bye, coworkers, 再见咯 同事们
[00:46] or as they like to say at sea… 或者像在海上说话那样
[01:10] – This is so great. – Yeah. – 这太棒了 – 是呀
[01:13] Seagulls, check. 海鸥 有了
[01:14] The ocean, check. 大海 有了
[01:16] A gang of oldies in short shorts, 一群穿超短裤的老年人
[01:18] check, check, check. 都在这儿了
[01:19] We are definitely on a cruise. 我们绝对在游轮上了
[01:20] Welcome aboard. 欢迎登船
[01:22] Say, “I love Carousel Cruises International Ltd.” 说”我爱旋转木马国际游轮有限责任公司”
[01:25] – I love Carousel Cruises International Ltd. – I don’t want to say that. – 我爱旋转木马国际游轮有限公司 – 我可不想说
[01:29] All right. 好了
[01:30] So…the Sail Away party is in an hour, 远航派对在1小时后
[01:34] and until then, I have us scheduled to take in live music 在那之前 我安排了咱们去全龄钢琴酒吧
[01:37] at the all-ages piano lounge. 听现场音乐会
[01:39] Okay, okay. Or we could just head straight to the room. 好吧好吧 或者我们可以直接去房间
[01:41] I brought a plastic tarp so we can eat shrimp in bed. 我带了塑料布所以我们可以在床上吃虾了
[01:43] But the all-ages piano lounge has bottomless margaritas. 但是全龄钢琴酒吧有无限量供应的玛格丽特哟
[01:47] Eh. 嗯
[01:48] They also have a drink with a potato skin in it. 也有加了土豆皮的饮料哦
[01:50] Ohh. To the all-ages piano lounge, merlady. 哦 那就去这个全龄钢琴酒吧吧 尊敬的女士
[01:54] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[01:57] Welcome aboard, ladies and gentlemen, 欢迎登船 女士们先生们
[01:59] but especially ladies. 特别是女士们
[02:00] I know that voice. 我熟悉这个声音
[02:01] Get ready. It’s time for some smush songs. 准备好 现在是淫荡小黄曲时间
[02:06] Doug Judy. The Pontiac Bandit. Doug Judy 庞蒂亚克大盗
[02:08] He’s here. 他就在这
[02:09] We got songs about smushing, 有关于暧昧的歌
[02:11] songs for smushing to, 也有卿卿我我时听的歌
[02:13] songs for the kids. 还有给小孩子的歌
[02:15] This is the all-ages piano lounge. 这就是全龄钢琴音乐酒吧
[02:18] I can’t believe he’s here. I’ve been hunting him for years, 不敢相信他就在这 我追查了他好几年
[02:20] and now fate has dropped him right into my lap. 现在命运把他送到我脚边了
[02:21] He’s gonna be so surprised when he sees me. 他看见我肯定会很惊讶
[02:23] Hey, Peralta, you made it. 嗨 Peralta 你来啦
[02:26] What took you so long, brother? 怎么那么久才来 兄弟
[02:27] Okay, seems like he’s playing it pretty cool. 好吧 看来他掩饰得挺好
[02:29] Probably more surprised on the inside. 内心肯定惊慌失措
[02:31] Uh-huh. 嗯哼
[02:32] 99分局 上午11:42
[02:35] Sir, Gina and I are worried about you. 长官 Gina和我都很担心你
[02:37] You’re drinking a second can of seltzer. 你都在喝第二罐苏打水了
[02:39] I need this to settle my nerves. 我需要它安抚我的紧张情绪
[02:41] Hurricane Debbie is approaching. 飓风Debbie就要来了
[02:43] My little sister Debbie, she’s a real drama queen. 我的妹妹Debbie 是个小题大做一惊一乍的女人
[02:48] The drama queen of the Holt family? Holt家一惊一乍的女人
[02:49] What, did she laugh out loud one time? 怎么 她是有一次笑得大声了吗
[02:51] She’s laughed out loud multiple times. 她大声笑了太多次了
[02:53] Sir, you have a pretty low bar for what you consider drama. 长官 你定义一惊一乍的标准很低
[02:57] Once, I used an exclamation point in a email. 有一次我在邮件里用了感叹号
[03:00] You called me Diana Ross. 你就叫我Diana Ross
[03:01] I assure you, in this case, I do not exaggerate. 我向你保证 在这件事上 我没有夸张
[03:04] Raymond Raymond!
[03:06] Here. 来了
[03:07] Judge for yourselves. 你们自己判断吧
[03:09] Here you are. 你在这呢
[03:10] Great. Oh, my God. 太好了 我的天啊
[03:11] My trip here from the train station– 我从火车站到这的路上
[03:14] hey, I swear to you I heard the cab driver 我保证我绝对听到出租车司机
[03:16] mumble under his breath, “You will die tonight.” 在嘀嘀咕咕”你今晚会死”
[03:19] Is that not the most insane thing you have ever heard? 这难道不是你听到的最疯狂的事吗
[03:23] I mean, can you even, Raymond? 你能想象吗 Raymond
[03:27] I cannot…even. 我简直 不能
[03:30] 死亡调查 下午1:36
[03:31] I hadn’t seen her in a while. 我一段时间没看见她了
[03:32] She lived alone. 她一个人住
[03:34] She was 89 years old. 已经89岁高龄
[03:36] Okay, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[03:37] There’s no forced entry or visible trauma. 没有强行入室痕迹和明显创伤
[03:39] It’s probably natural causes. 很大可能是自然死亡
[03:40] – We’ll take a look around. – Sure. – 我们会四处看看 – 当然
[03:44] This huge apartment. 这个公寓真大
[03:47] What is this, like, 1,800 square feet? 这有多大 是不是有1800平方英尺
[03:49] Exposed brick. 裸露砖墙
[03:51] Got tons of natural light. 有极好的自然采光
[03:52] Weird. I thought you’d be most exciting about the gas range. 奇怪 我以为你会对煤气灶更感兴趣
[03:56] They have a gas range. 这还有煤气灶
[03:57] I have to apply for this apartment. 我一定要申请这套公寓
[03:59] I mean, it just became available. 你看 这刚刚空出来
[04:00] We’re the only two people to see it. 只有我们俩看见过
[04:02] This is an opportunity you just don’t get 这是你在纽约房产界
[04:04] in New York real estate ever. 千年难遇的机会啊
[04:05] A woman just died here. 一位女士刚刚在这死去
[04:07] Don’t be gross and disrespectful. 别这么庸俗无礼
[04:12] Holy crap, look at all this closet space. 我了个去 快看这个衣帽间
[04:15] I’m applying too. 我也要申请
[04:16] What? You don’t need closet space. 什么 你根本不需要衣帽间
[04:18] You have, like, one outfit. 你大概只有 一件外套
[04:20] – Just let me have this. – No. – 就让给我吧 – 不行
[04:22] We saw it at the same time. 我们同时看见的
[04:23] May the best man win. 那就最强者赢
[04:24] Game on. 游戏开始
[04:26] Eh-hem 咳咳
[04:27] I mean, the game of contacting the next of kin. 我是说 联系下一位死者亲属的游戏
[04:30] That’s the game I like to play. 我就喜欢玩这种游戏
[04:33] Peralta, it’s no coincidence you’re on a ship. Peralta 你在这艘船上可不是巧合
[04:35] You won a free cruise without entering a contest. 你没参加任何比赛就得到免费游轮票
[04:37] How do you think that happened? 你觉得这是怎么回事儿
[04:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[04:39] Maybe it’s because I bought “Speed 2” On DVD, 也许是我买了<生死时速2>来看
[04:42] and the Internet realized that cruises 所以互联网认定游轮
[04:43] were one of my interests. 是我的爱好之一
[04:44] Great film. Sandy B. in a sarong. 好电影 Sandy穿着纱裙
[04:45] Damn straight. 太对了
[04:46] But the tix are all me. 但是这个票是我给的
[04:48] I brought you here ’cause I’m in peril. 我把你叫来是因为我有危险了
[04:49] Pfft. Peril. 切 危险
[04:50] Don’t “Pfft” My peril. 不许”切”我的危险
[04:51] Pfft. 切
[04:52] Somebody’s trying to kill me, and I need protection, 有人要杀我 我需要保护
[04:54] so I sent for my best friend. 所以我叫来了我最好的朋友
[04:55] I am not your best friend. 我不是你最好的朋友
[04:57] I’m your worst enemy. Get that through your head. 我是你最大的敌人 你好好记住了
[04:59] It’s this kind of bickering 就是这样的小打小闹
[05:00] that makes us such an adorable couple. 让我们成为这么可爱的一对
[05:01] Whatever, Judy. You’re under arrest. 管你怎么说 Judy 你被捕了
[05:04] You can’t arrest me, boo. We’re in international waters, 你不能逮捕我 兄弟 我们在公海上呢
[05:06] which is also why I can smoke as much weed as I want. 同样我想抽多少大麻就抽多少
[05:09] Welcome to the high seas. 欢迎来到嗨爽之海哦
[05:11] No, no way that that’s true. 不 这不可能是真的
[05:13] Amy, tell me I can arrest him right now. Amy 告诉我我现在就能逮捕他
[05:14] Judy’s right. We have no jurisdiction. Judy是对的 我们无权逮捕他
[05:16] Technically this boat flies under the flag of Uzbekistan. 严格来说这艘船现在在乌兹别克斯坦管辖范围内
[05:18] Uh-oh. Your girl knows about the Uzbeks. Oh. 哦噢 你的姑娘很了解乌兹别克斯坦哟
[05:23] But the captain can have him arrested. 但是船长能逮捕他
[05:25] He has total authority on this boat. 他在这艘船上完全有这个权力
[05:26] Perfect. Captains love me. 太好了 船长都爱我的
[05:29] Just wait until he or she 你就等着他或者她发现
[05:31] finds out they’re employing a criminal. 他们雇佣了一个罪犯吧
[05:33] Yeah, about 40% of the crew are criminals. 嗯 差不多百分之四十的船员都是罪犯
[05:36] It’s hard to find normal people who want to live on a boat. 很难找到想在船上生活的正常人
[05:39] I, myself, am a tax evader. 我自己就是逃税者
[05:40] I just need him locked up till we get back to New York. 我只需要在我们回到纽约前把他锁起来
[05:43] Can’t you just throw him in boat jail? 你就不能把他关在船上的监狱里吗
[05:44] It’s called the brig. 那叫船上禁闭室
[05:46] He is my best lounge singer, 他是我最棒的酒吧歌手
[05:48] and I need to keep people distracted. 而且我得让乘客分心
[05:49] Just between us, we’re nearly out of ranch dressing. 就我们之间说说 我们快没田园沙拉酱了
[05:52] On day one? 才第一天
[05:53] These people are animals. 这些人简直就是动物
[05:54] Listen, as long as he’s on my boat, 听着 只要他在我船上
[05:57] Doug Judy is a free man. Doug Judy就是自由的
[06:02] Jake, Amy, welcome to my cabin, Jack Amy 欢迎到我的船舱
[06:05] AKA the Boom-Boom Stateroom. 也叫做 砰砰豪华舱
[06:09] Wow 哇
[06:11] This is a royale level suite. 这是皇室套房呀
[06:13] I never thought we’d see one in person. 没想到我还能亲眼见到
[06:15] Little perk of being 这是给旋转木马游轮年度艺人
[06:16] Carousel Cruises’ entertainer of the year. 小小的特殊待遇
[06:18] Which I am, girrr-rl 那个人就是我哦 姑娘
[06:22] A little pitch-y. 唱走调了
[06:23] You’re welcome to chill here. 欢迎你们在这放松
[06:24] It’s the least I can do to thank you for protecting me. 为了感谢你们保护我 这是我能做的最起码的事了
[06:26] Never. This protection scam is a scam. 绝不可能 这个保护骗局本身就是骗局
[06:28] Do you honestly think you can fool me again 你真的以为就因为你之前
[06:30] just because you’ve successfully done it numerous times before? 成功骗过我无数次了 就又能骗我一次吗
[06:32] Look, my old boss wants me dead. 听着 我以前的老大想让我死
[06:35] I’ve been laying low on this ship, 所以我在这艘船上隐姓埋名
[06:36] and I got word from a friend on the inside 但是我从一个内部朋友那得到消息
[06:38] that they found me, and there’s a hitman 他们已经找到我了 派了杀手
[06:39] coming to end my beautiful life. 要来结束我宝贵的生命
[06:41] That’s why I sent you the free tickets. 所以我才会寄给你免费船票
[06:44] No! No, no way. I’m not buying it. 不 不 不可能 我不会信的
[06:46] You can’t get away from me again. 你再也不能从我这逃走
[06:48] Amy and I are gonna spend every second of our romantic cruise Amy和我在这次浪漫航行中的每一分每一秒
[06:50] watching you, assuming that’s okay? 都会盯紧你 可以吧
[06:53] Yep. That’s what we’re gonna do. 对 我们会这样做
[06:55] Yeah. 耶
[06:55] I’ll just get rid of this itinerary. 我只能把这个活动计划丢一边了
[06:57] No, no, no, no, Ames, don’t put that down. 别别别 Amy 不要丢这个
[06:59] We have to find the hitman before he finds me. 我们得在这个杀手找到我前找到他
[07:02] I’m guessing this’ll take us all over the boat. 我想这个东西能带我们去船上每一个角落
[07:04] Oh, yeah, that’s an ENAC sitch right there. 哦耶 这是角缝情况
[07:06] “Every Nook And Cranny.” “每个角落和缝隙”
[07:08] Perfect. We’ll just ENAC sitch, uh, of this bitch. 完美 我们会把这个坏人找遍每个角缝
[07:11] 99分局 上午11:42
[07:11] How’s it going with your sister, sir? 你妹妹怎么样了 长官
[07:13] Well, last night, she told me in a great detail 昨晚她告诉我很多
[07:15] about a fight she got into with her trainer, 关于她和她教练一场争吵的细节
[07:17] whom she accused of stealing a hairbrush. 她说这个人偷了她的梳子
[07:19] Now she’s on the phone, screaming at our mother. 现在她正在电话里对着老妈大吼大叫
[07:22] We’ll keep her out of your hair. 我们会把她支开的
[07:24] I’m good at distracting people. 我对转移人注意力很在行
[07:25] It’s what I do with my toddlers all day long. 我每天都和孩子们这样
[07:27] How does she feel about balloon animals? 她对气球做的小动物感觉怎么样
[07:30] I’m sure she has a complicated relationship with them. 我确定她和它们有种复杂的关系
[07:32] – Ray! – Here she comes. – Ray – 她来了
[07:34] No balloon animals. 不要气球做的小动物
[07:36] You ain’t gonna believe mom’s take on this. 你绝对不信老妈是怎么想的
[07:38] She thinks I’m the one who should apologize 她觉得我应该道歉
[07:40] just ’cause it turns out the hairbrush ended up being in my car. 就因为最后梳子是在我车上
[07:43] Yes, I’d love to discuss your hairbrush for even more time, 我很乐意再讨论几次你梳子的事
[07:46] but I have some pressing police matters to attend to. 但是我有些紧急的事情要处理
[07:48] Look at you. Always working. 看看你 大忙人
[07:51] What happened to my fun big brother? 我那个幽默的大哥哥去哪了
[07:53] Fun? I was never fun. You take that back. 幽默 我向来不幽默 把这话收回去
[07:55] I’m sure she didn’t mean anything by it, sir. 我想她不是这个意思
[07:57] When we were little, we would go down in the basement, 在还小的时候 我们会跑去地下室
[08:00] and he would build us a fort. 然后他会给我们盖堡垒
[08:01] We would stay down there all day. 我们一待就是一整天
[08:03] And Ray would sing these silly little made-up songs. Ray会唱那些蠢蠢的自编歌曲
[08:07] George and Ira Gershwin did not compose silly, made-up songs. Gershwin兄弟的歌可不是什么蠢蠢的瞎编的歌
[08:10] Uh, Debbie, let me show you New York, okay? 呃Debbie 我带你在纽约转转吧
[08:14] The buildings, the subway, the bank, 建筑啊 地铁啊 银行啊
[08:16] the dry cleaner– I got to run some errands. 烘干机啊 我有事要去跑跑腿
[08:18] Oh, that’s a great idea, Gina. 好主意 Gina
[08:20] Debbie, I’m so sorry I won’t get a chance Debbie 抱歉我没机会
[08:22] to see you much on your visit. 在你来的时候多见见你
[08:24] Uh, no thing but a chicken wing, 没什么大不了的
[08:25] ’cause I’m gonna be here for six weeks. 因为我要在这待六周
[08:27] I’ma be all up in your life, okay? 我要全身心地融入你的生活
[08:32] I got five down. 我做完五个了
[08:33] I figured out the theme. It’s boats. 我找到主题了 是船
[08:35] Okay, I get it. 好我明白了
[08:37] She’s smart and lovable; you’re scrappy and lovable; 她是聪明惹人爱 你是爆脾气惹人爱
[08:40] together you’re just lovable and lovable. 你们两个一起闪闪惹人爱
[08:43] Okay, so where’s this hitman, Judy? 这个杀手在哪 Judy
[08:45] Look, I don’t know who they sent, 我不知道他们派谁来了
[08:47] but he’s on the boat. 但他在船上
[08:48] Check out this manifest. 快看这个旅客名单
[08:49] Somebody boarded in San Juan named Henry Coles. 有个叫Henry Coles的人在圣胡安登船
[08:53] Henry Street and Coles Street, Henry街和Coles街
[08:55] that’s the corner of your old chop shop in Brooklyn. 那是你布鲁克林旧赃车行街角的两条街
[08:57] – This is an alias. – Mm-hmm. – 这是个化名 – 嗯哼
[08:58] And my porter buddy checked out Henry Coles’ cabin, 我的侍者哥儿们看了Henry Coles的客舱
[09:00] He hasn’t been in it yet. 他还没住进去
[09:02] He’s hiding somewhere on this boat 他躲在这条船的某个地方
[09:03] ready to jump out and kill me at any moment. 时刻准备着出来杀我
[09:05] Probably creepin’ around in my closet. 很有可能就躲在我衣橱里
[09:07] – Or stowed away in a lifeboat. – Or hiding in a wall. – 或者藏匿在救生艇里 – 或者躲在墙里
[09:09] Or holed up in the engine room. 或者龟缩在轮机室
[09:10] Camouflaged in the shrubbery. 隐蔽在灌木丛中
[09:12] Predator style. 掠夺者风格
[09:13] No. We are not having fun. 不 我们不是在玩
[09:15] You will not suck me in with your wily charms. 我不会被你的诡计所迷惑
[09:18] Senor Gotaro, un cafe con leche, sin azucar. Gotaro先生 你的咖啡 加奶 没放糖
[09:21] Gracias. 谢谢
[09:22] Hola, Mr. Gotaro. Good to see you. 嗨 Gotaro先生 见到你很高兴
[09:26] Can I talk to Rosa for a quick sec 我能和Rosa说句话吗
[09:28] about some super serious police work? 是超级严肃的工作的事情
[09:30] I know what you’re trying to do. 我知道你要干什么
[09:32] You brought him in here to butter him up. 你把他搞来是为了巴结他
[09:33] Yeah, and I’ve been laying it on… 是 我已经做得
[09:36] real thick. 很夸张了
[09:38] Mint? 薄荷糖
[09:40] Okay, but you’re making a big mistake. 但是你犯了个天大的错误
[09:42] Nobody sucks up like a Boyle. 没人比Boyle还能跪舔巴结人
[09:44] Of course, you knew that already because you’re so smart. 当然 你早就知道这个了因为你是聪明人
[09:47] I just did it to you. 我刚对你使了这招
[09:49] Fine, little man. 好吧 小矮人
[09:51] – Bring it. – Okay. – 上吧 – 好
[09:53] Looks like you and I 看起来你和我
[09:54] are in a good, old-fashioned suck-off. 要来一场愉快的老派跪舔了
[09:57] Don’t call it a suck-off. 别叫它跪舔好吗
[09:58] Why not? Why shouldn’t– 为什么不
[10:00] Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. 噢对对对对对
[10:01] Totally, yep. Mm-hmm. Right. Smart. Good. 是 嗯哼 对 明智 好
[10:05] You brought your own shuffleboard stick? 你自带了沙狐球的杆子
[10:07] – Mm-hmm. – They’re called tangs. – 嗯哼 – 这叫做”球棍”
[10:09] You should be glad she has her own. 你应该高兴她有自己的球棍
[10:11] You don’t want her messing with another man’s tang. 你可不想她用别的男人的”球棍”
[10:12] There is no way they’re called tangs. 它们不可能叫球棍吧
[10:14] It’s true. They are. 真的是这样
[10:15] And the disks are called biscuits. 沙狐球的盘子叫做”饼干”
[10:19] – Yes. – Tangs and biscuits? – 是的 – “球棍”和”饼干”
[10:21] That is so dumb. 无言以对
[10:22] I officially love shuffleboard. 我正式爱上了沙狐球
[10:25] Clear a path! I’m about to whip my biscuit! 让出条路 我要抽打我的”饼干”了
[10:27] Yah! 呀
[10:31] About time you smiled, Jake. Jake 你开心的时候
[10:34] You’ve been a real tang in the mud. 真的是在强颜欢笑啊
[10:36] – All right. – Hey, little advice. – 好吧 – 嘿小建议
[10:37] Amy is great. Amy很棒
[10:39] You want to keep her, 你想和她好下去
[10:40] be more receptive to her interests. 就要接纳她的爱好
[10:42] All right, now you’re taking it too far, Judy. 现在你扯太远了 Judy
[10:43] I don’t need relationship advice from my criminal archnemesis. 我不需要罪犯死对头的感情建议
[10:47] Look, I just want to see you two happy. 我只是想看到你们两个幸福
[10:48] No. This is just another one of your lies, 不 这只是你的另一条谎言
[10:50] just like your fake hitman. 就和那个杀手的谎言一样
[10:51] There is a hitman on this boat. 这条船上有一个职业杀手
[10:53] Henry Coles is coming to kill me. Henry Coles要来杀我
[10:55] Excuse me? 不好意思
[10:57] – What? – You said my name. – 什么 – 你刚叫我名字了
[10:58] I’m Henry Coles. 我是Henry Coles
[11:00] You’re Henry Coles? 你是Henry Coles
[11:01] According to my medical alert bracelet. 我的医疗腕带上写着呢
[11:03] Well, this is interesting. 真有意思
[11:04] This is Henry Coles. Let’s just take a look at that. 这是Henry Coles 让我瞧瞧这个
[11:06] Oh, it says, “Doug Judy is a liar.” 上面写着 “Doug Judy是骗子”
[11:09] Actually, it says I’m a fall risk. 其实上面写的是 我有跌倒的风险
[11:12] Okay, you’re kind of ruining my burn here, Henry. 好吧 你毁了我的梗 Henry
[11:16] I knew it. 我就知道
[11:17] I knew Henry Coles was a 90-year old man 我就知道Henry Coles是个
[11:19] with type 1 diabetes and emphysema. 有一型糖尿病和肺气肿的90岁老头
[11:21] Obviously, I didn’t know those specifics, 很明显我不知道这么详细
[11:22] but I knew you were lying. 但是我早知道你在骗人
[11:23] So Henry Coles wasn’t the guy. Henry Coles不是我们要找的人
[11:25] My bad. 我的错
[11:26] There’s still somebody on this boat who wants to kill me. 还是有人在这条船上想杀我
[11:28] You’re trying to get away, 你想逍遥法外
[11:29] and it’s not gonna happen. 我不会让这发生的
[11:30] We’re spending the rest of this trip in your cabin. 接下来的旅途我们要住在你的客舱里
[11:32] Amy and I will take sleep shifts Amy和我轮流值班
[11:33] to make sure someone’s always watching you. 确保时刻有人盯着你
[11:35] Thank you. That makes me feel super safe. 谢谢 这让我觉得超级安全
[11:40] And if you want to smush, 如果你们想亲热
[11:41] I have a sleep mask and noise canceling headphones. 我有眼罩和隔音耳机
[11:44] Can’t we just lock him up in there? 我们不能把他锁在里面吗
[11:46] Do we really have to trade off sleep for the next six nights? 我们真的要牺牲接下来六晚的睡眠吗
[11:48] I know. I’m sorry. 我知道 很抱歉
[11:49] But he did say that he’d wear a mask if we want to smush. 但他说如果我们想亲热他会戴眼罩
[11:53] Fine. I get it. He’s the Pontiac Bandit. 好吧 我明白了 他是庞蒂亚克大盗
[11:56] You take the first shift. 你先开始轮班
[11:57] Thank you so much. You’re the best. 谢谢你 你最好了
[12:01] Hey, NYPD! Let him go! 嘿 纽约警局 放了他
[12:06] Now do you believe me? 现在你相信我了吗
[12:07] That guy was trying to kill me. 那个人要杀我
[12:09] All right, fine! Someone wants you dead! 好吧 有人想让你死
[12:10] You win. 你赢了
[12:12] Smush, smush 亲亲 抱抱
[12:17] Ooh, I still sound like an angel. 哦 我听起来还是像个天使
[12:19] You sure? 你确定
[12:20] Thank God you were there, Peralta. 感谢上帝你当时在 Peralta
[12:21] I knew you wouldn’t let your best friend die. 我知道你不会让最好的朋友死掉
[12:23] I’m still gonna arrest you. I just can’t do that if you’re dead. 我还是要拘捕你 如果你死了我就不能了
[12:25] Whatever you gotta tell yourself. 随便你怎么自欺欺人
[12:27] Baby steps. It’s hard getting him out of his shell. 慢慢来 让他好好说话可真难
[12:29] Tell me about it. 别提了
[12:31] Every time we get emotional, he’s like, “Noice, smort.” 每次我们俩闹情绪 他就会说”尊棒 冲明”
[12:34] Okay, can we focus up here? 我们能集中精神吗
[12:35] We still don’t know what your hitman looks like, 我们还是不知道杀手长什么样子
[12:37] so we’re gonna have to flush him out. 所以我们要把他”冲”出来
[12:39] Wait a minute. 等一下
[12:40] Where do the toilets on this boat go? 船上的厕所通到哪里
[12:41] You don’t want to know. 你不会想知道的
[12:42] The pool? 游泳池吗
[12:44] – Ocean. – Oh, that’s even worse. – 海里 – 更糟
[12:46] That’s where my shrimp live. 我的虾就生活在海里
[12:47] Anyways, he’ll probably try to hit me 总之 杀手可能会在今天下午
[12:49] at my show this afternoon. 我表演的时候动手
[12:51] At least I’ll die doing what I love: 至少我可以做着自己所爱的去死
[12:53] getting people horny at sea. 让大家在大海深处欲火中烧
[12:54] Yeah. Yeah. That’s gross. 真恶心
[12:56] All right, here’s the plan. 好吧计划是这样
[12:57] We’re gonna leave you alone on stage and dangle you as bait. 我们要把你一个人留在舞台晃荡上作为诱饵
[12:59] Damn! Bait dangling? 该死 一个人晃荡当诱饵
[13:01] If we’re up on stage with you, it could spook him. 如果我们和你一起在台上 可能会惊动他
[13:03] We’ll blend into the crowd, 我们会混在人群里
[13:04] and we’ll take him down before he even gets to you. 我们会在他碰到你之前抓到他
[13:06] All right, I’ll trust you. 我信任你
[13:09] But if you’re gonna blend in, 但是如果你们要混在人群里
[13:11] you got to blend in. 你们得融入
[13:19] You two are looking good. 你们俩看起来不错
[13:21] Really? I kind of feel 真的吗 我有点觉得我是
[13:22] like I’m Jimmy Buffett’s tennis coach. Jimmy Buffett的网球教练
[13:24] No, it’s working. 不是的 很好看
[13:26] You know I had a major crush on Magnum P.I.? 你知道我曾经超级迷恋<夏威夷神探>
[13:27] Major. 超级
[13:29] Oh, should I grow a moustache? 哦 我应该留胡子吗
[13:30] Yeah, you should. 对 你应该留
[13:32] Actually, I can’t. I’m physically incapable. 我不行 我身体不允许
[13:34] I shouldn’t have suggested that. Should we go in? 我不应该提议这个 我们进去吧
[13:38] You found me. 你找到我了
[13:40] Drinking seltzer in the shadows. 在黑暗中喝苏打水
[13:43] I still can’t believe Debbie’s gonna be staying with me for six weeks. 我还是没法相信Debbie要和我共度六周
[13:47] Sir, when your neighbor is playing their terrible music too loud, 当你的邻居把很没品的音乐放超大声的时候
[13:50] do you ask them to be quiet? 你会让他们安静些吗
[13:52] Hell no. 当然不啦
[13:53] You blast your garbage, and you drown ’em out. 你要用你的垃圾淹死他们
[13:56] You got to fight drama with drama. 你要以牙还牙啊
[14:03] Debbie, it’s just too much. Debbie 这太过分了
[14:05] – What happened? – Wait till you hear. – 发生什么了 – 我说你听着
[14:06] Kevin is all, “Hey, man, I’m leaving for Paris,” Kevin说 “嘿 我要去巴黎了”
[14:10] And I said, 然后我说
[14:12] “Then go already. I don’t care,” “那去好了 我不在乎”
[14:15] But I do care, 但是我在乎
[14:15] and now I’m like, “Where’s Kevin?” 现在我就是 “Kevin在哪”
[14:19] Well, I didn’t know y’all had all of that going on. 我都不知道你们发生了这么多事
[14:21] Ugh, no one understands me. 没人理解我
[14:24] And now you’re here, and I love you, 现在你在这儿 我爱你
[14:26] but, like, it’s a lot. 但是 我承受的太多了
[14:30] Everything in my life is a hot mess right now. 我生活中每件事现在都一团糟
[14:33] Damn. 该死
[14:34] Captain, the commissioner called again. 警监 局长又打来了
[14:37] He wants to know when crime will be down. 他想知道犯罪率什么时候下降
[14:39] Are you kidding me? What am I supposed to tell him? 你逗我吗 我该怎么和他说
[14:42] I’m under so much pressure. 我现在压力太大了
[14:43] I just can’t even. 我就是不能
[14:45] You got a lot on you. 你身上的担子太重了
[14:48] And I don’t want to overstay my welcome 如果这让你压力更大的话
[14:50] if that’s gonna stress you out. 我也不想打扰你太长时间
[14:51] It will, especially with Mercury in… 确实会 特别是在水星
[14:55] retrograde. 逆行的时候
[14:57] I am sorry. 抱歉
[14:59] I-I didn’t know. I mean, the only reason I came is… 我不知道 我来找你是因为
[15:03] ’cause Gary left me. Gary离开了我
[15:05] What? 什么
[15:06] He was cheating on me. 他有了外遇
[15:09] But you know what? No. No, no, no. 但是 不 不 不 不
[15:11] I’m not gonna burden you with that, okay? 我不会再拿这个增添你的烦恼
[15:13] I will deal with that myself. 我会自己处理好的
[15:17] There’s been a jailbreak, 越狱了
[15:18] and the Mafia’s at it again. 又是黑帮干的
[15:20] Hey, what’s going on here? 嘿 聊什么呢
[15:23] I didn’t realize we had more questions 我都不知道我们还有这么多问题
[15:24] to ask Mr. Gotaro together. 要 一起 问Gotaro先生
[15:26] Oh, we don’t. I asked Mr. Gotaro all of them. 哦 没有 我一个人都问完了
[15:29] Wait. Hold on. “Gotaro.” 等等 Gotaro
[15:32] Isn’t that a Andalusian name? 这是个安达卢西亚名字吧
[15:34] – Yeah. – What a weird coincidence. – 是的 – 那真是巧了
[15:37] Pardon me, Detective Diaz. 让一下Diaz警探
[15:38] Last night, I cooked up a ton of Andalusian baby eels. 昨晚我做了一大锅安达卢西亚小鳗鱼
[15:43] Unbelievable. 别得寸进尺
[15:44] I love angula. 我超爱鳗鱼
[15:46] I mean, it’s impossible to find here. 在这边很难买到的
[15:47] Oh, not if you have a ton of disposable income 哦 如果你像我一样收入不菲
[15:49] and great credit, like I do. 信用又好 那就不难了
[15:51] I think you’re gonna love these. I really buttered them up. 你会喜欢的 我黄油(马屁)用(拍)得很到位
[15:54] Wow, thank you so much. 哇 太谢谢了
[15:57] Uh, before I leave, um, I should tell you, 呃 走之前 我应该告诉你们
[16:01] you’re both great applicants, 你们都是很棒的申请人
[16:02] but I’ve decided to rent the apartment to someone else. 但我已经把房子租给别人了
[16:07] I smiled at you. 我对你的笑
[16:09] For what? 都白笑了吗
[16:11] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[16:12] widows and widowers, 鳏夫和寡妇们
[16:14] welcome to the all-ages piano lounge adults only show. 欢迎来到全龄钢琴酒吧成人秀
[16:18] I’m Horatio Velveteen. 我是Horatio Velveteen
[16:20] – Dope name. – Mm. – 名字带感 – 嗯
[16:21] This is a little song I wrote myself, 这是我写的一首小曲
[16:22] called “Rosa, Rosa, Rosa.” 叫做”Rosa Rosa Rosa”
[16:25] Goes like this. 是这样唱的
[16:27] Rosa Rosa Rosa Rosa, Rosa, Rosa,
[16:32] – Rosa, – It’s so crowded in here, – Rosa – 这里人太多了
[16:35] and the lighting is way too sexy to see anything. 而且灯光太迷离啥也看不清
[16:37] – Come on. – Okay. – 过来 – 好吧
[16:39] Right there on the floor is the man you’re looking for 地板上站着的 就是你要找的人
[16:44] He’s right in front of you. A little bit to the left. 他就在你面前 再往左一点
[16:50] My left, my left, my left, my left. 我的左边 我的左边 我的左边 我的左边
[16:54] Come on this way he’s in a red shirt. 就这儿 穿红色衣服的那个
[16:57] No, not the Asian dude. I’m talking about a bright red shirt. 不是那个亚洲老哥 我说的是亮红色
[17:03] That’s the man you’re looking for. That’s the man you’ve been looking for. 那就是你要找的男人 那就是你要找的男人
[17:07] – I got him. Follow me. – This is still a love song people. – 我看见他了 跟我来 – 这仍然是一首爱的歌
[17:10] Ah, come on. 诶我去
[17:11] This is still a love song. 这仍然是一首爱的歌
[17:13] Where’d he go? 跑哪去了
[17:14] Well, that ends my show, all of a sudden. 我的演出就此突然结束
[17:16] You’ve been a great crowd. 你们真是一群可爱的观众
[17:17] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[17:19] He’s taking me where you smushed. 他要带我去你们亲热的地方
[17:21] Jake, help me. I don’t want to die. Jake 帮帮我 我还不想死
[17:23] I’m still on second season of “Game of Thrones.” 我”权力的游戏”才看到第二季
[17:25] All right, just put the knife down, okay? 把刀放下好吗
[17:27] There’s no murder in the all-ages piano lounge. 全龄钢琴酒吧里不能有谋杀
[17:29] Screw you, pig. 去你妈 死猪
[17:31] That is not a very all-ages thing to say. 这句话太不老少咸宜了
[17:32] You just don’t get the vibe here at all. 你真是完全没有进入这里的气氛
[17:37] Nice, grab that cord. 干得好 把那个绳子拿来
[17:39] Let’s get his arms. Come here. 把他绑起来 过来
[17:41] You just got tanged by my girlfriend. 你被我女朋友”棍打”啦
[17:43] Sorry, I know that sounded really gross, 抱歉我知道听起来很恶心
[17:45] but it was actually awesome. 但实际上是很赞的
[17:46] You okay, Judy? 你没事吧Judy
[17:48] Judy Judy!
[17:49] No. No, no, no, no, no. 不 不不不不不
[17:54] Bye, Peralta. Thanks for saving my life. 再见Peralta 谢谢你救了我的命
[17:56] No. Judy! Don’t do this! 不Judy 不要这样
[17:59] No, not again! 不 不要再耍我一次
[18:00] Judy Judy Judy! Judy!
[18:04] Where is Judy? I’ve looked everywhere. Judy在哪 这船上所有地方我都找了
[18:06] He has to be somewhere on this boat. 他一定在这船上的某个地方
[18:08] Peralta Peralta!
[18:09] No, he doesn’t. 不 他不在
[18:11] Sorry to do this to you, man. 抱歉我这样对你 伙计
[18:13] I saw an opening, and I had to take it. 我看见一个空档 不得不抓住了
[18:15] I can’t go to jail. I’m too cool. 我不能进监狱 我太酷
[18:17] You’ll never get away from me, Judy! 我永远也不会放过你的 Judy
[18:19] can’t hear what you’re saying. 我听不见你在说什么
[18:20] You’re real far away. 你离我太远了
[18:22] I’ll just assume you’re finally admitting 我就假装你终于承认了
[18:24] we’re best friends. 我们是最好的朋友
[18:25] No, that is not what I’m saying! 不 我没有说那个
[18:26] Thank you. It means a lot to me. 谢谢你 这对我来说真的很重要
[18:29] Enjoy the rest of your cruise. 享受你的航海之旅把
[18:31] Just remember, you got a fine lady. 记住哦 你找到了一个好女人
[18:33] Don’t be a tang in the mud. 不要强颜欢笑
[18:35] Check your pockets! 看看你的口袋
[18:38] Boom-Boom Stateroom, baby! 砰砰豪华舱 亲爱的
[18:40] Awesome. 太棒了
[18:42] But this isn’t over! 但我跟你还没完
[18:43] I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth! 我要追捕你到地球尽头
[18:45] I love you too! 我也爱你
[18:47] I’m so proud of us for being able to say it. 能说出来我真的很骄傲
[18:49] What are you still standing there for? 还站在那里干什么
[18:51] – Go smush! – Judy! – 去干柴烈火吧 – Judy
[18:53] No! 不
[18:55] Well, okay, but my train is in 45 minutes. 好吧 但我的火车还有45分钟就开了
[18:58] I don’t have to say good-bye to Ray. 没必要非得过来说再见吧
[18:59] I don’t want to stress him out. 我不想给他压力
[19:00] No, he specifically asked us to get you. 不 他特意让我们叫你过来的
[19:05] Hello, Debbie. 你好 Debbie
[19:07] You made a fort? 你搭了堡垒
[19:09] I thought we could talk under here. 我想我们可以在这儿聊聊
[19:11] about you and Gary. 关于你和Gary的事儿
[19:12] Well… 但
[19:17] I’m sorry I was pushing you away. 对不起 我想要把你赶走
[19:20] I want you to know that I’m here for you, 我想让你知道我一直在你身边
[19:22] and I would love to be all up in your life. 我非常愿意参与你的人生
[19:26] Aw, you– 哦 你啊
[19:27] – Give me a hug. – Okay. – 快给我个拥抱 – 好
[19:29] All right. 好了
[19:32] Mr. Gotaro. Gotaro先生
[19:34] You’re under arrest for the murder of your tenant Shirley Crouch. 你因涉嫌谋杀你的租户被逮捕了Shirley Crouch
[19:38] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[19:39] Is this because I didn’t rent to you? 是因为我没把房子租给你们吗
[19:41] No. 不是
[19:43] But that was suspicious. 但这却很可疑
[19:44] Why wouldn’t you want cops with great credit living in your building? 为什么你不愿意租给信誉可靠的警察呢
[19:46] Great credit and an eel hookup. 信用好还能买到鳗鱼
[19:48] Because you murdered her. 因为你杀了她
[19:49] Toxicology report says the old lady was poisoned. 毒理学分析这位女士被投了毒
[19:51] Her apartment was rent controlled, and you couldn’t jack up the price 她的公寓有租金管制 你不能抬高租金
[19:53] until she was out of there. 除非她搬走
[19:54] I just have one last question. 我还有最后一个问题
[19:57] If you go to jail, who makes the rental decisions in the building? 如果你进监狱了 这里谁负责
[20:00] It’ll pass to a trust. 交给信托人
[20:01] The bank controls it. 由银行负责
[20:02] Game back on? 游戏继续
[20:03] If you have to ask, you’re already one step behind. 如果你还用问 那你已经落后了
[20:07] I should help bring him back in. 我还得把他带回警局
[20:08] – We’re still police officers. – Yeah. – 我们还是警察 – 没错
[20:12] Hey, can I ask you something? 嘿 能问你个事儿吗
[20:13] – Mm-hmm. 嗯
[20:13] If the toilets drain into the ocean, 如果这个厕所是冲到大海里的
[20:15] does that mean a tiny shark could swim up and bite me in the butt? 那是不是小鲨鱼就能游上来咬我屁股呢
[20:18] No, not at all. 不 完全不能
[20:20] – Psh, lame. – Look. – 真无聊 – 这样吧
[20:22] I know you’re bummed about the Pontiac Bandit 我知道因为庞蒂亚克大盗的事情你很沮丧
[20:24] so if it’s any consolation, 如果这算是安慰的话
[20:26] we could spend the rest of the cruise 我们可以剩下的时间
[20:27] eating shrimp in bed. 都躺在床上吃大虾
[20:28] That is incredibly sweet, but no way. 那简直是棒呆 但是不要
[20:31] We have too many activities to do. 我们要参加的活动太多了
[20:33] Eh? You’ll never guess what starts in three minutes. 你一定猜不到三分钟之后是什么活动吧
[20:36] – Salsa dancing. – Oh, so you can guess. – 莎莎舞 – 哦 所以你能猜到
[20:43] Thank you for doing this. 谢谢你
[20:45] I love you. 我爱你
[20:48] Noice. Smort. 尊棒 冲明
[20:54] I love you too. 我也爱你
[21:01] Also, I think this is definitely 而且 我非常肯定
[21:03] a dance class for widows. 这是孤寡老人的舞蹈课
[21:04] – No, I don’t think so. – No? – 不 我觉得不是 – 不是吗
[21:07] Now turn to your partner and tell them how your spouse died. 现在转向你的舞伴告诉对方你的伴侣是如何去世的
[21:10] Yeah, we should get out of here. 我觉得我们应该走了
[21:11] – Are you sure? – Yes. – 你确定吗 – 确定
[21:12] OK. 好吧
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme