时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Morning, everyone. | 各位 早上好 |
[00:04] | Morning, sir. | 早上好 警监 |
[00:06] | Hey, look. | 看哪 |
[00:07] | We’re food stain buds. | 咱俩衣服都洒上吃的了 |
[00:09] | Who are you wearing? Porridge? | 你那是什么吃的 粥吗 |
[00:11] | Um, | 这个是 |
[00:12] | oatmeal. | 燕麦 |
[00:14] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[00:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[00:17] | He didn’t even wipe it off. | 他都不擦掉的 |
[00:19] | He’s totally given up on life. | 他已经放弃人生了吧 |
[00:20] | It’s loneliness. | 这是孤单 |
[00:21] | Ever since Kevin left for his sabbatical in Paris, | 自从Kevin离开他去了巴黎休假 |
[00:24] | he hasn’t been the same. | 他跟变了个人似的 |
[00:25] | I tried to get him out of the house. | 我想让他多出去参加些活动 |
[00:27] | I invited him to bar trivia, but he turned me down, | 我邀请他去参加酒吧问答 但他拒绝了我 |
[00:29] | not that Trivia Newton John needed the help. | 不是说我们”牛顿谜语队”需要他做外援 |
[00:31] | We’re nationally ranked. It’s no big deal. | 我们是全国排名靠前的队伍 没啥大不了的 |
[00:33] | You’re right, it’s not. | 是没什么大不了的 |
[00:34] | Well, aren’t you all just a bunch of big-hearted dum-dums. | 你们都只是些好心的小傻瓜们 |
[00:37] | You want to make him feel less lonely? | 你们想让他不那么寂寞 |
[00:39] | This is how you do it. | 你们应该这么做 |
[00:41] | – A case file? – Yeah, dude loves work. | – 一袋卷宗 – 对 他是工作狂 |
[00:43] | I thought all your cases were closed. | 我以为你的案子都结了 |
[00:45] | You were bragging about it so much last night, | 你昨晚一直在炫耀这事 |
[00:47] | I couldn’t hear the end of the neighbors’ fight. | 邻居吵架我都没听到结局 |
[00:48] | It ended in sex. It always does. | 结局就是俩人做爱了 他们总是那样 |
[00:50] | It didn’t make me horny. | 不过我完全没性趣 |
[00:51] | It’s a cold case from my first year as a detective. | 这是我第一年当警探的一个旧案子 |
[00:54] | Is it active again? | 罪犯又有新活动了 |
[00:55] | No, but Holt doesn’t have to know that. | 没 但Holt不需要知道这点 |
[00:57] | So you’re gonna lie to him? | 所以你打算撒谎 |
[00:58] | No, I’m going to make him forget about his sadness through the power of… | 不 我要用一种方法 让他忘却悲伤 |
[01:03] | distraction! | 那就是 分散注意力 |
[01:07] | He’s gone. | 我消失啦 |
[01:28] | Ah, hola, mi capitan. | 警监 早上好 |
[01:31] | Why am I speaking Italian, you might ask? | 你可能会问 为什么我要说意大利语 |
[01:33] | That was Spanish. | 那是西班牙语 |
[01:34] | Yeah, there are too many languages. | 好吧 语言种类千千万嘛 |
[01:35] | An old case of mine is starting to heat up, | 我的一个旧案子有新进展了 |
[01:38] | and I’d like your old help to help me solve it, senor? | 我需要您老来帮助我 先生 |
[01:42] | – Still Spanish. – Right. | – 还是西班牙语 – 好吧 |
[01:44] | Joey Garibaldi was a mafia lieutenant. | Joey Garibaldi曾经是个黑帮头目 |
[01:47] | About eight years ago, I was closing in on him | 差不多八年前 我已经快抓到他了 |
[01:48] | when he disappeared. | 但他却销声匿迹了 |
[01:50] | But now I’m hearing chatter on the street | 可现在我又听到风声 |
[01:53] | that he’s back in town. | 说他又冒头了 |
[01:54] | Will you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[01:56] | Hmm, sounds interesting. Count me in. | 嗯 听上去挺有趣 算我一个 |
[01:59] | Yes! Thank you very much, sir. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[02:01] | Uh, good-a bye-a. | 再见咯 |
[02:04] | Italian. | 绝对是意大利语 |
[02:06] | Ooh, standardized tests? | 标准化测试吗 |
[02:08] | I have a great trick. | 我有个小诀窍 |
[02:10] | Fill in all the bubbles with Wite-Out, | 拿涂改液涂满所有格子 |
[02:12] | jams the machine, everyone passes. | 再对读卡器动点手脚 大家都能过 |
[02:15] | These are practice for the lieutenant’s exam. | 这是我的警督考试的练习题 |
[02:17] | They’re kicking my butt. | 真的太难了 |
[02:19] | I can’t get better than 70%. | 我一直考不到70分 |
[02:21] | C-minus, the perfect grade– | C减 这是最完美的分数了 |
[02:22] | you pass, but you’re still hot. | 证明你有点头脑 但还是性感的 |
[02:24] | Captain Holt gave me his test to help me study. | Holt警监给了我他的卷子来帮我 |
[02:28] | Look at what the grader wrote on his essay. | 你瞧瞧阅卷人给他写的评语 |
[02:31] | “Thank you for writing this. | “感谢你写了这篇文章 |
[02:32] | Reading it made me a better man.” | 它帮助我成为更好的人” |
[02:34] | I’ll never be as good a leader as Holt. | 我永远不会成为和Holt一样优秀的领导的 |
[02:36] | You need to stop focusing on tests. | 你不要老想着考试了 |
[02:39] | There’s more to life than scores and book learning, okay? | 生活中不只有分数和书本 |
[02:43] | Look at me, I’ve had no official dance training. | 看看我 我从没上过专业舞蹈课 |
[02:45] | Yet here I stand… | 但我现在 |
[02:48] | a miracle of movement. | 简直就是舞动的奇迹 |
[02:55] | Hey, you guys seen Boyle? | 你们看见Boyle了吗 |
[02:57] | Yep, he’s in a little ball under his desk. | 他在他桌子底下呢 缩成球了 |
[02:59] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[03:02] | Did you watch “Grimm” Again last night? | 你昨晚又看<格林>了 |
[03:03] | You know it gives you nightmares. | 你明知道看了会做噩梦的 |
[03:04] | I’m sad. | 我好伤心 |
[03:06] | Jason died this morning. | Jason今早去世了 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry. That’s terrible. | 我很抱歉 太惨了 |
[03:09] | Is he a friend of yours? | 他是你的朋友吗 |
[03:10] | He was my dog. | 他是我的狗狗 |
[03:11] | Oh, okay, so no big deal then. | 哦 那就不是什么大事 |
[03:12] | No, it is to me. | 对我来说是大事 |
[03:14] | But don’t worry, | 不过不用担心 |
[03:16] | I’ll find a way to power through. | 我会想办法挺过去的 |
[03:21] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[03:23] | This is how Jason saw the world. | Jason就是以这个视角看世界的 |
[03:24] | Wait, was this your dog that humped everything? | 等一下 Jason就是那条什么都操的狗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, that’s how he died. | 对 他就是这么死的 |
[03:27] | He was going to town on one of my snow boots, | 他本想上我的一双雪地靴 |
[03:29] | and his little heart just gave out. | 然后他的小心脏没承受住 |
[03:32] | – He didn’t even finish. – Gross. | – 他都还没射呢 – 真恶心 |
[03:33] | Anyway, we have to work a stream of B&E’s on 4th Street. | 总之 我们要去四街的那家运动用品商店去跟线索 |
[03:37] | It’s time for you to move on. | 你也该向前看了 |
[03:38] | It’s what Jackson would’ve wanted. | Jackson会是这么希望的 |
[03:39] | – Jason! – Whatever, little buddy. | – 他叫Jason – 无所谓 小伙计 |
[03:41] | 99分局 下午1:32 | |
[03:42] | Captain, thank you for meeting me. | 警监 谢谢你来见我 |
[03:44] | Sorry to make you work on a Saturday. | 让你周六加班了 真是不好意思 |
[03:46] | No, nonsense, I was free. | 别这么说 反正我很闲 |
[03:47] | Kevin is still in Paris. | Kevin还在巴黎 |
[03:48] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[03:49] | Wow, I totally forgot about that. | 我都不记得了呢 |
[03:51] | Any-hoops, this is all the stuff that we got | 总之 这就是Garibaldi销声匿迹后 |
[03:53] | from Garibaldi’s apartment after he disappeared. | 我们在他公寓找到的全部东西了 |
[03:56] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你有什么发现 |
[03:57] | This man is in every photograph. | 这个人在每张照片里都出现过 |
[04:00] | Nick DiTullio Nick DiTullio. | |
[04:01] | I actually brought him in eight years ago, | 我八年前就带他去问过话 |
[04:03] | but he refused to talk. | 但他什么都不肯说 |
[04:04] | Of course, you know the saying, | 你知道的 俗话说的好 |
[04:06] | “Time shall open up the mouth of every man | “时间会让每个男人开口的 |
[04:08] | to the truth of his neighbor.” | 特别是关于他邻居的真相” |
[04:10] | All right, it’s a real saying. Let’s not dwell on it. | 真有这么个俗语的 就别计较这个了 |
[04:11] | The point is, he’s definitely gonna tell us | 重点是 他肯定会告诉我们Garibaldi的下落 |
[04:14] | I don’t know where Garibaldi is, all right? | 我不知道Garibaldi在哪 |
[04:16] | It’s not like we were close. | 我们走得并不近 |
[04:17] | I was just his trainer at the gym. | 我只是他的健身教练而已 |
[04:19] | Then why were you always going out to dinner with him? | 那你们为什么经常一起去吃饭 |
[04:21] | – Was he doing reps of linguine? – Noice. | – 吃意大利面也算健身吗 – 问得好 |
[04:23] | Look, you don’t say no to Garibaldi, all right? | 拒绝Garibaldi是不可能的 明白吗 |
[04:26] | That’s why I always let him work his chest and his abs | 所以我只让他练胸肌和腹肌 |
[04:28] | and never his legs. | 从不练腿部 |
[04:28] | Yeah, the key is balance. | 我懂 关键在于平衡 |
[04:30] | That’s why I never work any of it. | 所以我从来不练肌肉 |
[04:31] | Unless you guys are gonna arrest me, I got to go. | 如果你们不是来逮捕我的话 我得先走了 |
[04:33] | There’s an emergency at the gym. | 健身房那边出了些紧急情况 |
[04:35] | Emergency at the gym just when two cops show up at his door. | 两个警察来问话 健身房正好出现紧急情况 |
[04:39] | That seems suspicious. We should follow him. | 看上去很可疑 我们应该跟踪他 |
[04:41] | Yeah, this case might actually lead somewhere. | 是啊 这案子还真出现了线索 |
[04:43] | Why are you so surprised? | 你为什么这么惊讶 |
[04:45] | Because every day on this job is a wonder. | 因为这份工作每天都充满惊奇 |
[04:51] | Damn right it is. | 不能更同意了 |
[05:04] | Medical examiner, jackpot. | 医学检测员 我们中奖了 |
[05:06] | The gym is full of bodies. | 那健身房里肯定全是尸体 |
[05:08] | – No, Department of Health. – Oh. | – 这是卫生部 – 哦 天哪 |
[05:10] | There’s been an outbreak of the mumps. | 最近很流行腮腺炎 |
[05:12] | Mumps, that’s a funny word. | 腮腺炎 这词太搞笑了 |
[05:14] | It’s actually a very serious and highly contagious infectious disease. | 这其实是一个很容易传染的重病 |
[05:17] | Yeah, but we’re fine. | 但我们不会被传染的 |
[05:18] | We were only in contact with that guy for a couple of seconds. | 我们也就和那人接触了几秒钟 |
[05:21] | Plus, he didn’t even lick any of our eyeballs. | 而且 他也没舔我们眼球 |
[05:23] | I’m afraid you both have the mumps. | 你们恐怕都得了腮腺炎 |
[05:25] | Mumps, still a funny word. | 腮腺炎 听起来还是很搞笑 |
[05:28] | Are we gonna die? | 我们不会死吧 |
[05:31] | So you both have the mumps. | 所以 你们都得了腮腺炎 |
[05:33] | Sorry to say, it’s very contagious. | 我很抱歉 这病传染性很强 |
[05:35] | You may not want to be here, detective. | 警探 你可能不想呆在这里 |
[05:37] | Oh, it’s cool. | 哦 没关系的 |
[05:38] | I keep up to date on all my vaccinations. | 我定期打疫苗 |
[05:40] | I’m immune to stuff you’ve never even heard of. | 我对很多你们听都没听过的病免疫呢 |
[05:42] | But not immune to braggadocio. | 除了爱吹牛的病 |
[05:45] | Anyhow, over the next several hours, | 总之 接下来的几个小时内 |
[05:47] | you will more than likely develop fever, aching, fatigue. | 你们很可能会有发烧 疼痛 疲劳的症状 |
[05:50] | Doesn’t sound too bad. | 这不算什么 |
[05:51] | Also, tart foods will cause intense jaw pain, | 还有 酸性食物会带来严重的下颚疼痛 |
[05:53] | so you may want to avoid sour candies. | 所以你们最好别吃酸的糖果 |
[05:55] | What? | 什么 |
[05:55] | You may get painful goiter-like swelling in your neck | 否则脖子上可能会长甲状腺肿块 很疼 |
[05:57] | and often extreme testicular discomfort. | 另外 还可能发生睾丸部位的不适 |
[06:01] | – Okay, okay. – Cool, cool. | – 好吧 – 懂了 |
[06:02] | Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. | 懂 懂 懂 |
[06:04] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[06:05] | Due the highly contagious nature of the virus, | 因为这病毒有极高的传染性 |
[06:07] | you will both be quarantined to your houses for the next nine days. | 接下来九天 你们两位将会在家进行隔离 |
[06:10] | Oh, nine days in isolation. | 哦 孤独的九天 |
[06:12] | Sir, I’d be happy to keep you company. | 警监 我很乐意去陪你 |
[06:14] | We can watch the ten-part Nicholas Nickleby special on PBS. | 我们可以看PBS电视台播的Nicholas Nickleby传记十部曲 |
[06:18] | Hear there’s a lot of long, quiet stretches. | 我听说电影节奏又慢 时间又长 |
[06:20] | I do love long, quiet stretches, | 我确实喜欢慢节奏时间长的电影 |
[06:22] | but I don’t want to be a burden. | 但我不想成为累赘 |
[06:24] | Plus, I’m getting used to being on my own. | 而且我越来越习惯独处了 |
[06:26] | Or we could be quarantined together, you know, | 或者我们可以一起被隔离 |
[06:30] | work the case. | 顺便把案子办了 |
[06:32] | Yes, that actually sounds kind of fun. | 好啊 这听上去有点意思 |
[06:35] | Kind of? | 只是”有点”意思吗 |
[06:36] | It’s gonna be the best week ever. | 这将是爽翻天的一周 |
[06:37] | I’m sorry, did you not hear me say | 不好意思 你们没听到我之前提到的 |
[06:39] | extreme testicular discomfort? | “睾丸部位的极度不适”吗 |
[06:41] | Yes, we heard you, Dr. Bad News Doctor. | 我们听到了 “坏消息”医生 |
[06:43] | Okay, so I talked to Captain Holt. | 我和Holt警监刚通了话 |
[06:46] | He and Jake have the mumps. | 他和Jake都得了腮腺炎 |
[06:47] | I’m in charge until Holt gets better. | 在Holt康复之前我全权负责 |
[06:49] | Hello, you wanted to see if you can make a great captain. | 好事啊 你想知道自己是否能成为一个优秀的警监 |
[06:52] | Now’s your chance to shine. | 这就是你发光发亮的机会 |
[06:54] | You’re the pretty little understudy. | 你就是那个漂亮的小替角 |
[06:56] | And the aging lead? | 而那个老去的主角 |
[06:57] | Well, she just fell down the stairs. | 她刚从楼梯上摔了下去 |
[07:00] | Now all’s you got to do is beat those wings | 现在你要做的是挥着你的翅膀 |
[07:03] | and fly. | 飞翔 |
[07:05] | So for the next two weeks, | 接下来两周 |
[07:06] | Captain Holt will be on medical leave, | Holt警监要休病假 |
[07:08] | which means I am the acting captain. | 警监一职由我代理 |
[07:11] | And we are your royal subjects. | 我们是您忠诚的臣民 |
[07:13] | Do continue. | 请继续 |
[07:14] | I want this precinct to get our normal work done, | 我希望大家不仅做好本职工作 |
[07:16] | but also, we’re gonna clean out the evidence room, | 也要清理证据室 |
[07:19] | step up community service, | 完善社区服务 |
[07:21] | and complete these 22 additional tasks. | 同时完成另外22项任务 |
[07:25] | Every time we check one off the list, | 每完成一项打个勾 |
[07:27] | you’re gonna hear this bell. | 就会听到铃声 |
[07:28] | It’s the sound of victory. | 它象征着胜利 |
[07:31] | Hmm, you should add “Fix bell” to that list. | 你该再加条”修理铃铛” |
[07:34] | – Morning, Captain. – Peralta. | – 早上好 警监 – Peralta |
[07:37] | I’d like to introduce you to someone. | 我想给你介绍个人 |
[07:41] | His name is Simon, and I hate him. | 他叫Simon 我恨死他了 |
[07:44] | Hello, Simon. | 你好 Simon |
[07:46] | This is Balthazar. | 这是Balthazar |
[07:48] | He’s an evil demon who spits fire in my throat. | 他是个往我喉咙里喷火的恶魔 |
[07:50] | Goiters, huh? | 甲状腺肿了吧 |
[07:52] | Anyway. | 随你说啦 |
[07:53] | I’ve been looking over these photographs of the restaurant, | 我把这些餐厅照片都看了一遍 |
[07:55] | and I’ve identified several other known mob types. | 确定了其他几个已知的犯罪团伙 |
[07:58] | What is it? Did you see something? | 怎么了 你发现了什么 |
[08:00] | No, I just got very cold very fast. | 没 我就是突然好冷打了个颤 |
[08:02] | And now my entire body is somehow on fire. | 现在全身火烧火燎的 |
[08:05] | Oh, these mumps are jerks. Whew. | 腮腺炎讨厌死了 |
[08:07] | I also noticed this van is parked out front in several other photographs. | 我还在其他几张照片里注意到有辆货车停在餐厅前面 |
[08:12] | I never noticed that. | 我怎么没注意到 |
[08:13] | The restaurant must have been under surveillance. | 这家餐厅肯定被监视了 |
[08:15] | I bet it was the feds. | 我估计是政府的人 |
[08:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:17] | I’ll reach out to my contact at the bureau, | 我去联系局里认识的人 |
[08:18] | see if I can get us some footage. | 看看能不能拿到点录像 |
[08:20] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[08:20] | Also, I know you’re not supposed to, | 哦对 虽然知道不可以 |
[08:22] | but I kind of want to poke my mump. | 但是我好想戳戳自己的腮腺炎 |
[08:23] | – Bad idea. – I’m going in. | – 别想了 – 我要戳了 |
[08:25] | Here we go. | 要戳了 |
[08:27] | It hurts! | 痛死了 |
[08:28] | How did I not see that coming? | 真没想到会这么疼 |
[08:31] | I feel dizzy. | 有点儿晕 |
[08:33] | Hey. You’re off the floor. | 嘿 你终于爬起来了 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:36] | Well, it’s like my dad used to say. | 就像我爸以前常说的 |
[08:38] | “Real men don’t cry | “是男人就别哭 |
[08:40] | for more than three days.” | 超过三天” |
[08:41] | So I decided to get my butt back to work. | 所以我决定重振旗鼓回来工作 |
[08:43] | Good. You go through all the witness statements yet? | 不错 你把目击证词都看过了吗 |
[08:45] | What? Oh, no. | 什么 没有 |
[08:47] | By “Work,” I meant on Jason’s in memoriam video. | “工作”是指制作Jason的纪念视频 |
[08:50] | – Are you serious? – Oh, yeah. | – 你认真的吗 – 当然 |
[08:51] | Take a look at what I got so far. | 给你看我做好的 |
[08:54] | *Tell me how am I supposed to live without you* | *告诉我没有你我要怎么活* |
[09:02] | *Now that I’ve been lovin’ you so long* | *我已经爱了你这么久* |
[09:08] | Hey, we’ve got a lot to do. | 喂 有好多事要做呢 |
[09:10] | Focus up and stop watching funny dog videos. | 集中注意力 别再看搞笑的小狗视频了 |
[09:15] | This might just be the fever talking, | 可能是我烧傻了 |
[09:17] | but this unedited footage of an Italian restaurant This might just be the fever talking, | 但是这家意大利餐厅八年前未剪辑的镜头 可能是我烧傻了 |
[09:17] | but this unedited footage of an Italian restaurant | 但是这家意大利餐厅八年前未剪辑的镜头 |
[09:19] | from eight years ago might be the best movie I’ve ever seen. | 可能是我看过的最棒的电影了 |
[09:22] | Also, how weird are forks? | 还有 用叉子多怪啊 |
[09:23] | Forks are very weird. I’ve always thought so. | 叉子是很诡异 我一直这么觉得 |
[09:26] | Yeah, yeah. Did we take too much cold medicine? | 没错没错 我们是不是感冒药吃多了 |
[09:30] | Not by a long shot. | 怎么可能 |
[09:31] | Balthazar is a thirsty bitch. | Balthazar可是个饥渴的小贱人 |
[09:33] | Ah, I’ll drink to that. | 为你这句喝一杯 |
[09:37] | Wait, look. | 等等 看啊 |
[09:40] | Garkabargo! | 是Garkabargo |
[09:43] | Sorry, can’t–can’t talk. | 抱歉 没 没法儿说话 |
[09:46] | Need more medi-jen. | 要次药 |
[09:50] | Garibaldi! | 是Garibaldi |
[09:52] | He’s eating snakes! | 他在吃蛇啊 |
[09:54] | No, it’s spaghetti. | 不对 是意面 |
[09:57] | It’s always spaghetti. | 永远都在吃意面 |
[09:59] | I’m just saying, if that’s spaghetti, it looks like snakes. | 我就说 如果是意面 那也长得太像蛇了 |
[10:04] | That’s right, Nine-Nine. | 太棒了 99 |
[10:05] | That’s the sound of the victory bell. | 胜利的铃声欣然响起 |
[10:07] | We just crossed our first task off the list. | 我们完成了清单里的一个任务 |
[10:10] | Oh, my goodness. Terry, that is so great. | 我的天 Terry 太棒了 |
[10:13] | Which one was it? | 是哪一项 |
[10:14] | – Fix bell. – All right. | – 修理铃铛 – 好的吧 |
[10:15] | Little less than I had hoped for, but still a thing. | 有点小失望 但总算完成一项了 |
[10:18] | You gonna hear that sound nonstop. | 接下来你会一直听到这铃声的 |
[10:20] | – Unhand her, you beast! – Give it to me! | – 放开她 你这野兽 – 给我 |
[10:23] | What the hell is going on in here? | 你们他妈在干嘛 |
[10:25] | Hitchcock’s trying to steal my sandwich. | Hitchcock想偷我的三明治 |
[10:27] | Well, we both ordered meatball subs, | 才怪 我俩都点了肉球三明治 |
[10:28] | but they only delivered one. | 但是只送来了一个 |
[10:29] | It’s mine! | 是我的 |
[10:30] | Guys, guys, look, just walk to the sub shop– | 同志们 听着 走去三明治店 |
[10:33] | it’s a block away– and get a second sandwich. | 一条街的事儿 再买个三明治 |
[10:36] | – Walk? – Are you insane? | – 走去 – 疯了吗你 |
[10:38] | Fine, cut the damn sandwich in half. | 那好吧 切两半总行了吧 |
[10:40] | And then what, genius? We each eat a 6-inch sub? | 然后呢 机灵鬼 我们一人吃6英寸三明治 |
[10:43] | Two and a half meatballs a piece? | 和两个半肉球 |
[10:44] | – Are we children? – What is this, Russia? | – 你当我们小孩儿吗 – 你以为自己在俄罗斯吗 |
[10:46] | Okay, that’s it. No one eats the sub. | 够了 都不许吃 |
[10:48] | Get back to work! | 回去工作 |
[10:53] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[10:55] | Why’d he just go in the kitchen? | 为什么他去了厨房 |
[10:56] | Do we have eyes in the kitchen? | 我们在厨房也有眼线吗 |
[10:57] | There are eyes everywhere, man. | 到处都有眼线 |
[10:59] | Ow, ow, achy, achy, ow. | 卧 槽 疼 死 了 |
[11:01] | Look, he slipped the chef a piece of paper. | 看 他偷偷塞给大厨一张纸条 |
[11:04] | I bet it’s the address of his hideout. | 我猜上面就是他的藏匿地点了 |
[11:06] | The chef knows where the hideout is. | 大厨知道他藏在哪儿 |
[11:07] | His name is Richie Lignardi. | 大厨叫Richie Lignardi |
[11:10] | We talk to him, we find Garibaldi. | 找到他 就能找到Garibaldi |
[11:12] | We have to go right now. | 我们现在就出发 |
[11:15] | Go where? | 出什么发 |
[11:16] | Ah! What’s on your face? | 天 你脸上是什么 |
[11:17] | Oh, right, uh, yes, my disgusting deformity. | 哦对 恶心的畸形肿块 |
[11:21] | Here, let me just– | 那我这样 |
[11:24] | Hey, what’s up, girl? | 嘿 你好吗 大妹子 |
[11:26] | Better? | 有没有好一点 |
[11:27] | It’s not worse. | 没差啦 |
[11:28] | We’re on our way right now to talk to a lead | 我们准备去找线人 |
[11:30] | that knows where Garibaldi’s hideout is. | 他知道Garibaldi藏在哪儿 |
[11:32] | You’re quarantined. | 你们还在隔离期啊 |
[11:34] | You can’t go outside spewing mumps | 不能像两座腮腺炎喷泉一样 |
[11:36] | like a couple of mump fountains. | 把腮腺炎喷得到处都是啊 |
[11:37] | Not like this, we can’t! | 这样是肯定不行的 |
[11:47] | Stop, you can’t leave at all. | 停 你们不能走 |
[11:49] | Good luck trying to stop us. | 阻止得了你就试试呗 |
[11:51] | You’ll never catch us! | 你抓不到我们哒 |
[11:54] | Amy is Usain Bolt. | Amy快得像Usain Bolt |
[11:56] | Is this the piece of paper you’re looking for? | 这就是你们要找的纸条吗 |
[11:58] | You found the address? | 你找到地址啦 |
[11:59] | No, it’s a recipe for baked ziti. | 没有 这是烤通心粉的菜谱 |
[12:02] | It was taped to your wall the entire time. | 一直贴在你墙上的啊 |
[12:05] | You’re delirious, and you’re sick, | 你们太虚弱了 病得不轻 |
[12:07] | and you definitely didn’t solve the case. | 肯定是破不了案的 |
[12:08] | You need to go back inside. | 都给我回去 |
[12:09] | Well, I can’t. My legs stopped working. | 办不到 腿动不了了 |
[12:14] | Ah, my testicles. | 啊 我的蛋蛋 |
[12:16] | The mumps have reached my testicles. | 腮腺炎扩散到蛋蛋了 |
[12:19] | All right, just finish taking off your totally ineffective | 好了 把毫无用处 |
[12:22] | biohazard suits and have a little rest. | 还带着传染源的外套脱了 休息一下 |
[12:24] | Nonsense, Santiago. | 胡扯 Santiago |
[12:25] | We just have to buckle down and work harder. | 我们得勒紧裤腰 努力工作 |
[12:27] | We simply hit a bump in the road. | 只是受了点小挫折 |
[12:29] | More like a mump in the road. | 更像受了点腮腺炎 |
[12:36] | Such a good one. | 疼得厉害吧 |
[12:38] | Jake, can I talk to you in private for a minute? | Jake 能跟你私聊一下吗 |
[12:40] | Sure thing, let me just snag this, cover up the ol’ swell sack. | 当然 我拿条围巾 把肿块挡挡 |
[12:44] | All right. | 好 |
[12:45] | Okay, so here’s the deal. | 听着 情况是这样的 |
[12:46] | I have a high fever, and I can’t control my body, | 我发高烧了 控制不了身体 |
[12:48] | but you can do whatever you want to me. | 你想对我做什么都行 |
[12:50] | Oh, but don’t touch my mouth, neck, or testicles. | 但是 别碰我的嘴 脖子 和蛋蛋 |
[12:54] | You’ve badly misread the situation. | 你完全误会我的意思了 |
[12:56] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[12:57] | Jake, you need to drop this case. | Jake 放弃这个案子吧 |
[12:59] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢你 |
[13:00] | The plan is working perfectly. | 我们的计划实施得很完美 |
[13:01] | Holt hasn’t been lonely all week. | Holt这一周都没闲着 |
[13:02] | Yeah, because he’s too busy almost dying. | 没错 因为他忙得快挂了 |
[13:04] | – Look at him. – What? | – 你看他 – 怎么了 |
[13:07] | He’s just “Beautiful Mind”-ing it. | 他像<美丽心灵>的主角一样 |
[13:09] | Because he’s a genius. | 因为他是天才啊 |
[13:11] | He’s writing the word “Case” Over and over again. | 他在不停地写”案子”这俩字 |
[13:13] | Oh, now he’s spelling it with a K. | 糟了 他开始写”安子”了 |
[13:16] | Is that not how you spell it? | 难道不是这么写的吗 |
[13:17] | Again, I have a mouth, neck, and testicle-melting fever. | 都说了 我烧得嘴 脖子和蛋蛋都要融化了 |
[13:20] | – Jake. – Hmm? | – Jake – 怎么 |
[13:20] | Enough is enough. | 到此为止 |
[13:21] | You need to drop this stupid backburner cold case | 放弃这个蠢逼无聊的旧案子 |
[13:24] | before you both die or I will kill you. | 否则要么你们死 要么我就杀了你 |
[13:30] | Oh, my God, I thought I was following her. | 我天 我还以为自己跟上她的思维了呢 |
[13:32] | Yep, I should probably lie down. | 好吧 我还是躺下吧 |
[13:34] | Here we go. | 我 躺 |
[13:36] | Case! | 案子 |
[13:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:43] | Just sealing Jason’s collar in an airtight bag | 把Jason的项圈密封在袋子里 |
[13:46] | so it retains his scent. | 这样就能留住他的气味 |
[13:47] | I don’t know how many whiffs I have left. | 不知道我还剩多少味道能闻了 |
[13:50] | Wow. | 吃惊 |
[13:52] | Look, I know that dog meant a lot to you, | 我知道那条狗对你来说很重要 |
[13:53] | so I got you this. | 所以我给你带了这个 |
[13:57] | It’s a dog. | 一只狗 |
[13:59] | His name’s Arlo, but you can call him Jason Two | 他叫Arlo 但是你也可以叫他Jason二号 |
[14:01] | or whatever. | 或者其他名字 |
[14:02] | Seriously? | 认真的 |
[14:03] | I can’t just replace Jason with some other dog. | 我不能就这么随便地用另一只狗来代替Jason |
[14:05] | Why not? All dogs are basically the same. | 为什么 基本上所有狗都一样 |
[14:07] | Watch this. Arlo, go hump that toy. | 看好了 Arlo 快去干那个玩具 |
[14:10] | Get away from that. | 别碰它 |
[14:11] | That’s Jason’s. | 那是Jason的 |
[14:13] | Look, man, I’ve been patient. | 听着 伙计 我已经很耐心了 |
[14:15] | We have a case we need to work on. | 我们有个案子要查 |
[14:17] | It’s time for you to get over it, move on. | 是时候忘了这件事朝前看了 |
[14:19] | Move on? Move on. | 朝前看 朝前看 |
[14:21] | Jason was part of my family, Rosa. | Jason是我家的一份子 Rosa |
[14:23] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[14:25] | His humping was the only thing that got me through my divorce. | 他发情是唯一能让我撑过离婚的动力 |
[14:28] | Seeing him so happy made me believe | 看见他那么开心我就觉得 |
[14:30] | that I could be happy one day too. | 也许有一天我也能那么开心 |
[14:33] | You wouldn’t understand this | 你不会明白这种感受的 |
[14:34] | because you have a motorcycle helmet for a heart, | 因为你有摩托车头盔来抵御真心 |
[14:36] | but I need to feel this sadness. | 但我需要感受这份悲伤 |
[14:38] | So the only thing that I’m moving on from is you. | 所以我现在唯一要离开向前看的就是你 |
[14:47] | So I, like, have a dog now? | 所以 我好像 有了一只狗 |
[14:50] | Hey, what’s going on with those files? | 嘿 那些文件看得怎么样了 |
[14:53] | Oh, we’re not working on them. | 我们没在研究那些 |
[14:54] | – We’re on strike. – Hunger strike. | – 我们在罢工 – 绝食抗议 |
[14:56] | – You’re eating potato chips. – Chips don’t count. | – 可你在吃薯片 – 薯片不算数 |
[14:58] | My doctor said they have zero nutritional value. | 我的医生说薯片一点营养价值都没有 |
[15:01] | We want meatball subs. | 我们要肉丸三明治 |
[15:02] | You had no right to take ours. | 你没有权利拿走我们的食物 |
[15:04] | Screw this. | 气死我吧 |
[15:06] | I’ll log those files and teach the hazmat class, | 我会整理好这些文件 教危险品的课程 |
[15:09] | and I’ll do everyone’s work, because apparently, | 我会把所有人的活儿都干了 因为很明显 |
[15:11] | I am the only one keeping this precinct together! | 我是唯一一个能让这个分局凝聚在一起的人 |
[15:22] | Um, I think you closed the door too hard. | 呃 我觉得你关门太用力了 |
[15:27] | Hey, I found popsicles. | 我找到了雪糕 |
[15:28] | These should help cool us down. | 这应该能帮我们降温 |
[15:34] | “Thanks, Jake.” | 谢啦 Jake |
[15:35] | You’re welcome, nards. | 不客气 蛋蛋君 |
[15:37] | Peralta, Balthazar has a sister. | Peralta Balthzar有个姐妹 |
[15:39] | Meet Penelope. | 叫做Penelope |
[15:42] | Guh-hoo, yeah, mumps on mumps. | 哈哈 你两边都肿了 |
[15:44] | Let’s not dwell on it. We should get back to work. | 不要在意细节 我们赶紧开始工作 |
[15:46] | Or we could fall asleep for five to seven days | 或者我们也可以睡个五到七天 |
[15:49] | and see how we feel. | 然后看看感觉如何 |
[15:50] | I will not rest till justice is served. | 正义得到伸张之前我不会休息的 |
[15:52] | There’s no time to waste. | 别浪费时间了 |
[15:53] | This case is urgent. | 这个案子非常紧急 |
[15:55] | Oh, boy. | 天 |
[15:56] | All right, listen. | 好吧 听好了 |
[15:57] | The case may not be quite as urgent as once thought. | 这个案子其实没我们开始想的那么紧急 |
[16:02] | Um… | 嗯 |
[16:04] | I dug it up out of my desk so you’d have something | 这是我从桌上挖出来 |
[16:06] | to do on weekends because you seemed so lonely. | 让你在周末有些事做的 因为你看起来非常孤单 |
[16:08] | You cited chatter from the streets that Garibaldi had resurfaced. | 你听说Garibaldi卷土重来了 |
[16:11] | I did. I did. I did. | 确实 没错 就是这样 |
[16:13] | But said chatter may have been fudged. | 但那些可能只是胡说八道 |
[16:16] | So you lied to me? | 所以你骗了我 |
[16:19] | Out of pity. You pity me. | 出于同情 你同情我 |
[16:20] | I wouldn’t put it that way. | 话不是这么说的 |
[16:21] | I would. | 我就是这么觉得的 |
[16:22] | I am offended. I am angry. | 我受到了冒犯 我很生气 |
[16:24] | I am very tired. | 我觉得很累 |
[16:25] | So I’m gonna take a nap, but when I wake up, | 所以我要睡一觉 但当我醒来 |
[16:28] | oh, you are in for it. | 你要为此付出代价 |
[16:33] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢 |
[16:35] | How dare me? | 我怎么敢 |
[16:36] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢 |
[16:39] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想要帮忙 |
[16:40] | Wow, your help feels an awful lot like pity, | 你的帮助感觉太像同情了 |
[16:42] | so do me a favor and don’t ever help me again. | 所以帮帮忙 别再帮我了 |
[16:45] | Wow, well, you didn’t seem to mind me helping you | 哇 你好像不在意我帮你 |
[16:48] | when I got you your job back at the Nine-Nine. | 找回你在99分局的工作 |
[16:50] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我又没要你帮忙 |
[16:55] | You said we were out of peas, you pea hog! | 你说我们没有豆子了 你这个偷豆子的猪 |
[16:59] | – You’re the pea hog! – You’re the pea hog! | – 你才是偷豆子的猪 – 你才是偷豆子的猪 |
[17:00] | – No, you! – You take that back! | – 不 你是 – 你收回那句话 |
[17:02] | You! | 你 |
[17:05] | Double poke! | 双重攻击 |
[17:15] | Okay, hope you guys are hungry. | 希望你们都饿了 |
[17:17] | Made baked ziti. | 我做了烤通心粉 |
[17:19] | Thought it would be fun to use Garibaldi’s ultra authentic recipe. | 我觉得用Garibaldi的菜谱会很有意思呢 |
[17:23] | Oh, great, pity food. | 太棒了 出于同情的食物 |
[17:25] | Thank you anyway, but I can cook for myself. | 不管怎样谢谢你 但是我自己可以做饭 |
[17:27] | Wow, I would roll my eyes so hard right now | 如果不是因为那样脑子会疼的话 |
[17:30] | if it didn’t make my brain burn. | 我早就在翻白眼了 |
[17:31] | Okay, Captain, this ends now. | 好了警监 别闹脾气了 |
[17:34] | I know your pride is hurt, | 我知道你的自尊受到了伤害 |
[17:35] | but no one ever took pity on you. | 但从来没有人同情你 |
[17:37] | All we wanted to do was help you when you were down. | 我们只是想在你不开心的时候帮助你 |
[17:39] | Because that’s what people do when they care about each other. | 因为那就是人们在关心彼此的时候会做的事 |
[17:41] | They tell each other lies | 他们会向彼此撒谎 |
[17:43] | and invent urgent mysteries that need to be solved? | 并无中生有出一些急需解决的案子吗 |
[17:45] | Come up with excuses to spend time together | 是找点在一起的理由 |
[17:48] | like trivia nights or folk art festivals. | 就像问答之夜或者民间艺术节 |
[17:51] | Or working old-ass cases with their mumpy boy, Jake. | 还有和他们腮腺炎小伙伴Jake一起调查积灰的案子 |
[17:54] | Back to you, Amy. We’re doing great. | 你继续 Amy 我们干得不错 |
[17:56] | You’re gonna eat this ziti, and you’re gonna appreciate it, | 你把通心粉吃了 你会喜欢它的 |
[17:58] | and you’re gonna grow the hell up. | 然后你给我赶紧成熟起来 |
[18:02] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry for the way I acted. | 我为我的行为感到抱歉 |
[18:08] | I can’t wait to eat your food. | 我迫不及待要尝尝你的手艺了 |
[18:13] | Ugh, this is revolting. | 这难吃得要吐了 |
[18:15] | Wow, have you learned nothing? | 你还是什么都没有学到吗 |
[18:19] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[18:20] | That is worse than the mumps, Amy. | 这比腮腺炎还恐怖 Amy |
[18:22] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[18:23] | I used Garibaldi’s exact recipe. | 我完全按照Garibaldi的食谱做的 |
[18:26] | I know I’m not a great cook, | 我知道我不是个好厨子 |
[18:27] | but I love following instructions. | 但是我超爱听从指示的 |
[18:28] | Seven cups of salt? | 七杯盐 |
[18:30] | Even I know this isn’t a recipe. | 就算是我也知道这不会是张菜谱了 |
[18:32] | Which means it might be a code. | 也就是说这可能是份密码 |
[18:33] | Ooh, interesting. | 有意思 |
[18:35] | Ten digits, maybe it’s a phone number. | 十位数 这可能是个电话号码 |
[18:37] | Look, 718, Brooklyn area code. | 看 718 布鲁克林区号 |
[18:40] | Yes, that’s definitely it. | 没错 一定是这样 |
[18:42] | Wait, did you actually use all of this salt | 等等 你真的加了这么多盐 |
[18:44] | and 18 cups of oregano? | 还有18杯牛至 |
[18:46] | Back off, I solved the case. | 你别管 我破了案子 |
[18:48] | Nine onions? | 9个洋葱 |
[18:49] | Oh, Amy. | 哦 Amy |
[18:50] | How am I the bad guy here? | 我怎么就成坏人了 |
[18:53] | 99分局 3天后 | |
[18:55] | All right, all right, looks good. | 好吧好吧 这看起来不错 |
[18:57] | I can barely tell you hulked out in here. | 我都看不出来这里曾经被绿巨人毁灭过一次了 |
[18:59] | Yeah, but two weeks in charge, | 是啊 但是我主管了两周 |
[19:01] | and I didn’t get any of my goals accomplished. | 却一个目标都没有完成 |
[19:03] | You got Hitchcock and Scully off their hunger strike. | 你让Hitchcock和Scully停止绝食抗议了 |
[19:06] | I just threw a bunch of popcorn on the floor. | 我只是把一把爆米花扔到了地上 |
[19:08] | It wasn’t that hard. | 一点都不难 |
[19:09] | Yeah, they’re animals. | 是啊 他们就像动物一样 |
[19:11] | Do you want to know why the amazing Captain Holt | 你知道为什么神奇的Holt警监 |
[19:14] | has never gotten the evidence room cleaned | 从来没能清理好证据室 |
[19:16] | or done anything on your list? | 或者完成你列表上的任何事吗 |
[19:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:18] | Because all day long, he’s putting out fires. | 因为他总在处理同事之间的摩擦 |
[19:20] | That’s what a captain does. | 这就是警监的工作 |
[19:22] | The only difference between you and Holt is that | 你和Holt的唯一区别就是 |
[19:24] | he lacks the strength to close a door so hard a room blows up. | 他没有你这样的神力 关个门就能让一间房散架 |
[19:28] | Thanks, Gina. | 谢谢 Gina |
[19:29] | Ah, you don’t have to thank me. | 你不用感谢我 |
[19:31] | All I did was be the only person who believes in you. | 我所做的只是做那个唯一相信你的人 |
[19:35] | Don’t lean against the door. | 别靠着门 |
[19:36] | Terry caused structural damage. | Terry造成了结构损伤 |
[19:39] | My God, you’re strong. | 天哪 你太壮了 |
[19:43] | Briefing room, now. | 去简报室 现在 |
[19:47] | I really don’t feel like having you yell at me anymore. | 我真的不想再被你教训了 |
[19:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:51] | It’s a funeral for Jason. | 这是Jason的葬礼 |
[19:53] | I want to say a few words. | 我有些话想说 |
[20:00] | When Jason died seven days ago, I didn’t give a rat’s ass. | 当七天前Jason去世的时候 我一丁点儿都不在乎 |
[20:03] | This is your speech? | 这就是你的发言 |
[20:04] | ‘Cause I didn’t understand why people care so much about their dumb dogs | 因为我不懂为什么人们这么在乎他们蠢兮兮的狗 |
[20:07] | till I got a dumb dog myself. | 直到我自己有了一只狗 |
[20:11] | I’ve only had Arlo for a day and a half, | 我只养了Arlo一天半 |
[20:13] | but if anything happened to him, | 但如果他出了任何事 |
[20:14] | I would kill everyone in this room and then myself. | 我会杀了这个房间里的所有人然后自杀 |
[20:17] | Very violent eulogy, I like it. | 非常暴力的颂词 我喜欢 |
[20:19] | Charles, I’m sorry. | Charles 我很抱歉 |
[20:21] | You don’t have to get over it. | 你不需要尽快跨过这道坎 |
[20:22] | Take as long as you want. | 尽情沉浸在悲伤吧 |
[20:24] | Scully, it’s time. | Scully 就现在 |
[20:31] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[20:32] | Good news, Garibaldi’s phone number’s still active, | 好消息 Garibaldi的手机号还在使用 |
[20:34] | so they were able to locate him. | 所以他们能够找出他的位置 |
[20:36] | SWAT just picked him up, so that’s that. | 特警刚刚抓住了他 就是这样 |
[20:38] | Yeah, that’s that. | 是啊 就是这样 |
[20:39] | Perfect timing as our quarantine has finally ended | 完美的时间 我们的隔离期终于结束了 |
[20:42] | and our goiters are gone. | 甲状腺肿块也终于消了 |
[20:44] | Yes, indeed. | 是啊 没错 |
[20:44] | We’re free to go outside and lick whoever’s eyeballs we’d like. | 我们可以出门去 想舔谁的眼珠就舔谁的眼珠 |
[20:47] | Inaccurate, no one is ever free to do that. | 不太对 没人有这个权力 |
[20:49] | Yeah, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[20:50] | Anyhow, I am out. | 不管怎样 我出去了 |
[20:53] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 我很抱歉之前冲你吼叫 |
[20:58] | I was too proud to admit I was lonely. | 我太骄傲了 所以我不想承认我很孤单 |
[21:02] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[21:04] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[21:06] | Ain’t no thang. | 不算事儿 |
[21:07] | No, it is a thang, and an even bigger thang | 不 这算事儿 更算事儿的是你 |
[21:09] | is that you brought me back to the Nine-Nine, | 让我回到了99分局 |
[21:11] | and I will always be grateful for that. | 我会永远感激这件事的 |
[21:13] | So, here. | 所以这个 |
[21:18] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[21:20] | Sour candies. I missed you so much. | 酸糖果 我想死你们了 |
[21:25] | This burns. | 疼死我了 |
[21:27] | Thank you for this gift. | 多谢你的礼物 |