时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Peralta are you eating an Italian sub for breakfast? | Peralta 你是在吃意式三明治当早餐吗 |
[00:04] | I am. But Amy said I should eat more veges | 对啊 只不过Amy说我应该多吃蔬菜 |
[00:06] | so I got extra peperoncinos. | 所以我多加了点辣椒 |
[00:08] | Smart. | 太机智了 |
[00:10] | Uh, excuse me. | 嘿 不好意思 |
[00:12] | You need to watch yourself. | 你能当心点吗 |
[00:13] | I’m sorry… | 真抱歉 |
[00:14] | cop. | 条子 |
[00:15] | All right, | 淡定 |
[00:16] | let’s everybody just stay calm here. | 大家保持淡定 |
[00:18] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[00:18] | Are you gonna arrest me for dancing? | 你要因为跳舞逮捕我吗 |
[00:21] | You call that dancing? | 你叫那跳舞 |
[00:24] | This is dancing. | 这才是跳舞 |
[00:27] | What is happening? | 现在什么状况 |
[00:30] | I’m defusing the situation. | 我在缓和紧张局势 |
[00:35] | Whoa… dancing captain. | 哇 热舞中的警监 |
[00:36] | Must capture image of a lifetime! | 我得拍下这足以铭记一生的画面 |
[00:38] | Oh, why is my phone always dead? | 为什么我的手机老是死机 |
[00:40] | I paid $13 for it. | 我花了13美元买的它 |
[00:42] | Don’t worry, Jakey. I got it. | 别担心 Jakey 有我呢 |
[00:43] | Okay. Oh! | 哦 |
[00:44] | Oh, my hands are covered in butter | 做黄油搞得我手上 |
[00:46] | from making butter. | 全是黄油 |
[00:47] | I’m on it! | 拿到了 |
[00:48] | Must record, must record! | 一定要录下来 一定要啊 |
[00:50] | Camera on. | 相机准备好了 |
[00:51] | All right. Here we go. | 搞定 来吧 |
[00:52] | Dancing over. | 热舞结束 |
[00:53] | Situation defused. | 局势缓和 |
[00:55] | No! | 不 |
[01:18] | Jakey Jakey! | |
[01:19] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:21] | Are you guys wearing one scarf? | 你们俩是围着一条围巾吗 |
[01:22] | Yep, Charles forgot his this morning. | 对啊 Charles今天早上忘记带他的了 |
[01:24] | It’s actually quite romantic. | 其实还蛮浪漫的 |
[01:26] | I think he did it on purpose. | 我觉得他肯定是故意的 |
[01:28] | Uh, let’s just say, | 这么说吧 |
[01:29] | I definitely did it on purpose. | 我就是故意的 |
[01:31] | Now, twirl me, darling! | 现在 让我旋转起来 宝贝 |
[01:32] | You got it, sweet potato. | 来了 小山芋 |
[01:33] | Ah, I can’t get away from you. | 我无法离开你 |
[01:34] | All right, you guys are adorable. | 好了 你们俩太恩爱了 |
[01:37] | Tell me everything the doctor says | 医生说你的子宫状况怎么样 |
[01:38] | about your uterine climate. | 全都告诉我 |
[01:40] | Oh, and also that. | 好吧 还有那个 |
[01:41] | Genevieve and I have big news. | 我和Genevieve有大事要宣布 |
[01:43] | Is this something other people would keep private? | 是那种别人会选择保密的事儿吗 |
[01:44] | Big time! We’re trying to have a baby! | 听好了 我们要开始造人计划了 |
[01:46] | Oh, wow! | 哇 |
[01:48] | That is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[01:50] | But wait, Charles, I thought you were sterile. | 但是等一下 Charles 我以为你不育了 |
[01:52] | I distinctly remember you using the phrase– | 我特别清楚地记得你的原话是 |
[01:54] | Shooting dust. | 油尽灯枯 |
[01:55] | Yes, thank you for not making me say it. | 没错 谢谢你没让我说出来 |
[01:56] | Yeah, it’s true I lost the ability | 我确实在那场事故之后 |
[01:58] | to procreate after the accident. | 不能再生儿育女了 |
[02:00] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I still don’t know | 其实我还是不明白 |
[02:08] | why you dove in crotch first. | 为什么你要冲上去先裤裆示人 |
[02:10] | Thankfully, my ex-wife, Eleanor, | 谢天谢地 我前妻Eleanor |
[02:12] | made me get a vasectomy a year before that. | 在那之前一年让我做了输精管切除术 |
[02:14] | As a precaution, I froze some sperm– | 以防万一 我冷冻了一些精子 |
[02:16] | a lot of sperm. | 很多精子 |
[02:18] | Guy going in after me was like, | 在我后面进来的人像这样 |
[02:20] | “Whoa, nice!” | 哇 厉害 |
[02:21] | Wow, he sounds like a gross dude. | 他听起来很猥琐 |
[02:24] | Yeah. Should we go into work? | 是啊 我们是不是该去上班了 |
[02:26] | Yes. Great. | 没错 |
[02:28] | Hey, so do you think maybe | 嘿 你不觉得 |
[02:29] | you’re rushing into the whole baby thing? | 现在生孩子也许有点太急了吗 |
[02:32] | I mean, you guys have only been dating three months. | 我是说 你们才交往了三个月 |
[02:34] | She’s the one, Jake. | 她是我的真命天女 Jake |
[02:35] | I’m done with that playboy lifestyle– | 我已经不想再过花花公子的生活了 |
[02:37] | out till 11:00, drunk on sangria. | 在外面待到11点 喝着汽酒 |
[02:39] | I don’t want that anymore. | 我不想要那样的生活了 |
[02:40] | I just want to be a papa. | 我只想当一个爸爸 |
[02:41] | Okay, yeah, so, hey, this is awesome. | 好吧 所以 这挺好的 |
[02:44] | You’re gonna have a baby. | 你就要有个娃了 |
[02:45] | I know! | 我知道 |
[02:46] | And you’re gonna be its best friend. | 而且你会成为他最好的朋友 |
[02:48] | Ah, well, based on the age diff, | 根据年龄差 |
[02:50] | maybe more of a fun uncle/mentor. | 大概更应该是一个有趣的叔叔兼导师 |
[02:52] | Baby’s best friend. | 宝宝最好的朋友 |
[02:55] | All right, so… nonnegotiable. | 好吧 没法协商了 |
[03:00] | Here’s the deal, Steven. | 情况这样的 Steven |
[03:01] | We already got you on shoplifting. | 我们已经抓到你盗窃了 |
[03:02] | Now let’s talk about the 200 cloned credit cards in your bag. | 现在我们来讨论一下你包里200张复制的信用卡 |
[03:05] | I’m not saying anything. | 我什么都不会说 |
[03:06] | Look, punk, there are two ways we can do this– | 听着 小年轻 我们有两种方法处理这个 |
[03:08] | the easy way or the hard way. | 简单的 或者是麻烦的 |
[03:10] | Tell him what the hard way is, boss. | 告诉他麻烦的 老大 |
[03:11] | Well, first, Steven, | 首先 Steven |
[03:14] | we’re gonna fill out form 38E-J1, | 我们要填38E-J1表格 |
[03:17] | stating noncompliance. | 说明你不配合 |
[03:18] | We send it to the DA, | 然后把表格送到检察官那里 |
[03:19] | but do they process it right away? | 但是他们会立刻处理它吗 |
[03:20] | No, because they’re overwhelmed | 不 因为他们忙不过来 |
[03:22] | because Debra’s on maternity leave. | 因为Debra休产假去了 |
[03:24] | So your court date won’t be set for six or eight weeks, | 所以你上庭的日期在6到8周内都无法确定 |
[03:27] | and even then, you’re gonna have to block off the whole day, | 甚至等到日期确定 你还要等一天 |
[03:29] | because they don’t give you a specific time. | 因为他们不会给你一个确切的时间 |
[03:32] | No, no, it’s a window. | 不会的 他们给的只是时间段 |
[03:35] | Sir… | 长官 |
[03:36] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟您讲两句吗 |
[03:38] | I thought we were gonna to try to scare him. | 我以为我们要吓吓他 |
[03:39] | There’s nothing scarier than the realities of the municipal court system. | 没有比市政法院系统的真实情况更可怕的了 |
[03:42] | Now, come on; let’s get back in there | 现在 来吧 让我们再回去 |
[03:44] | and tell him about how bad the website is. | 告诉他那个网站多糟糕 |
[03:46] | Look, I’ll talk. | 好吧 我会交代的 |
[03:48] | Of course you will. | 你当然会 |
[03:50] | But I’ll only talk to her. | 但是我只向她交代 |
[03:52] | You want to talk to Gina? | 你想向Gina交代 |
[03:55] | Yeah, hi. Do you sell purple pants? | 喂 你们卖紫色裤子吗 |
[03:58] | All right, well, good day, then. | 好吧 那就谢谢了 |
[04:02] | It’s not the turnout I was hoping for. | 这不是我想要的结果 |
[04:04] | Maybe I should’ve offered free strudel; | 也许我应该提供点免费点心 |
[04:06] | then at least Scully would’ve come. | 那样至少Scully会来了 |
[04:08] | There’s free strudel? | 免费点心在哪儿 |
[04:09] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你到底从哪儿冒出来的 |
[04:11] | I don’t get it. | 我不太懂 |
[04:12] | I am shocked that more people | 我觉得很震惊 竟然那么多人 |
[04:14] | wouldn’t want the tutelage of our precinct’s– | 不想要来自于我们片区 |
[04:16] | nay, our city’s most esteemed sergeant. | 乃至我们市最受人尊敬的警长的教导 |
[04:18] | What do you want, Santiago? | 你想要什么 Santiago |
[04:20] | To learn the majestic art of self-defense | 学习宏伟壮丽的自卫术 |
[04:22] | from our city’s-nay, our country’s– | 师从我们市乃至我国 |
[04:24] | Come on, man, out with it! | 拜托 快点说 |
[04:26] | I want to start class. | 我要上课了 |
[04:27] | Okay, I’m applying for a mentorship program | 好吧 其实我在申请一个 |
[04:29] | for up-and-coming detectives. | 针对上进警探的辅导项目 |
[04:30] | It’s called “Star Achieving Mentors,Star Achieving Mentees,” | 叫”星级导师 星级弟子” |
[04:33] | Or SAM-SAM for short. | 简称”星师星弟” |
[04:35] | Would you write me a recommendation? | 你能帮我写封推荐信吗 |
[04:37] | Of course I will. | 当然 |
[04:37] | You’d be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[04:39] | Thank you, Sarge. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[04:40] | All right, everyone. | 好了 大家 |
[04:41] | Pay attention. | 注意 |
[04:42] | Santiago, I’m gonna come at you, | Santiago 我要来攻击你了 |
[04:45] | and you’re gonna take me down. | 你得制服我 |
[04:47] | You better impress me if you want | 如果你想让我写篇好推荐信的话 |
[04:48] | that recommendation to be good. | 你现在最好让我惊艳一下 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna try, Sarge. | 我会尽力而为的 警长 |
[04:51] | All right, here we go. | 好的 来吧 |
[04:54] | – Oh, no, no! – My nose! | – 哦 不 – 我的鼻子 |
[04:55] | My nose! You broke my nose! | 我的鼻子 你打断了我的鼻子 |
[04:57] | Oh, there’s so much blood! | 流了好多血 |
[04:59] | I’m so sorry! | 非常抱歉 |
[05:00] | Get me a towel! | 拿块毛巾来 |
[05:01] | Okay, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[05:02] | And that’s what you get | 这就是你骗人 |
[05:03] | for lying about free strudel. | 说有免费点心的后果 |
[05:04] | Karma’s a bitch. | 你逃不过报应 |
[05:05] | Get out of here, Scully! | 滚开 Scully |
[05:09] | Case closed, justice served. | 真相大白 正义伸张 |
[05:11] | Peralta amazing-oh, God. | Peralta最棒 哦天哪 |
[05:14] | Oh, no, no… | 不 不 |
[05:19] | Charles Charles Charles, Charles! | |
[05:20] | Your ex-wife is here. | 你前妻来了 |
[05:22] | Eleanor Eleanor? | |
[05:23] | The destroyer of worlds? | 那个世界毁灭者 |
[05:25] | – Why? – Maybe it’s nothing bad. | – 她为什么会来 – 可能没什么坏事儿 |
[05:26] | Maybe some of your mail got sent to her house. | 可能只是你的信寄到她家去了 |
[05:28] | Oh, God, I hope not. | 哦 天哪 我希望不是 |
[05:30] | If that happened, she would be livid. | 如果是那样的话她会火冒三丈的 |
[05:31] | Oh, well, just don’t assume the worst. | 哦 那我们别假设是最坏情况 |
[05:34] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我就随便一说 |
[05:34] | Then why did you bring up the mail thing? | 那你干嘛要提信那档子事儿 |
[05:36] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[05:38] | Hello, Chunk. | 你好 胖墩儿 |
[05:39] | Heard you want your sperm. | 听说你要你的精子 |
[05:41] | You gonna have to go through me. | 你得通过我这关 |
[05:42] | Oh, no, this is way worse than the mail thing. | 哦 不 这比信糟糕多了 |
[05:44] | What mail thing? | 什么信 |
[05:45] | Nothing. There’s no mail thing. | 没事 没什么信 |
[05:47] | There’s no mail thing. But it’s my sperm. | 没什么信 但是那是我的精子 |
[05:48] | How did you even find out I wanted it? | 你怎么发现我想要它的 |
[05:50] | Because the account’s under my name. | 因为账户是在我名下 |
[05:52] | Storage facility called me saying | 贮存机构打电话给我 |
[05:53] | that you were looking to make a withdrawal. | 说你想取出精子 |
[05:55] | So I went ahead and withdrew it for you. | 所以我先去帮你把它取出来了 |
[05:57] | I have all of your sperm. | 我手上有你所有的精子 |
[06:00] | But you don’t even care about it, Eleanor. | 但是你又不在乎它 Eleanor |
[06:01] | I mean, remember? | 我是说 你记得吗 |
[06:03] | “Oh, hey, Charles, | 嘿 Charles |
[06:04] | “I’ll never have a baby with you | 我永远不会和你生孩子的 |
[06:06] | “Because I don’t love you, | 因为我不爱你 |
[06:07] | and a child’s not gonna fix that!” | 孩子也没办法补救 |
[06:09] | Oof, when he started doing the silly voice, | 他刚开始用那个愚蠢的声音说话的时候 |
[06:11] | I thought it was gonna be more fun, but…wasn’t. | 我还以为会很好笑 但是 不好笑 |
[06:13] | Well, I do not want your DNA. | 我不想要你的DNA |
[06:15] | I want something else. | 我想要点别的 |
[06:16] | I hit some dumbass with my car. | 我开车撞了一个蠢货 |
[06:17] | Now he’s suing me. | 他现在在告我 |
[06:19] | What I want is for you to use your badge | 我想让你用你的警徽 |
[06:21] | and your gun to intimidate him into dropping the case. | 和枪吓吓他 让他放弃起诉 |
[06:24] | Wow. That is so very illegal. | 哇 那可是违法行为 |
[06:26] | He’s not doing that. | 他不会干的 |
[06:28] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[06:29] | You have 48 hours to do so, | 给你48小时 最好照我说的做 |
[06:31] | or I’m gonna take your sperm, | 不然我就拿走你的精子 |
[06:33] | and I’m gonna dump it into the East River. | 把它全部倒进东河里 |
[06:35] | Please don’t do that. | 拜托不要这么做 |
[06:36] | And there will never be | 这样以后再也 |
[06:38] | the possibility of a little pie-faced Charles Boyle, Jr. | 不可能有一个长着呆圆脸的小Charles Boyle了 |
[06:44] | Proud of it; it’s me. | 我很自豪 我就长这样 |
[06:47] | She can’t do that. | 她不能这么做 |
[06:48] | Can she do that? | 她能这么做吗 |
[06:49] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[06:50] | We’re gonna talk to a lawyer | 我们咨询下律师 |
[06:51] | and get a professional opinion. | 获得一点专业意见 |
[06:53] | Damn. | 该死 |
[06:54] | I can’t believe you signed this contract. | 我不敢相信你真的签了这个条约 |
[06:56] | The sperm is her legal possession. | 那些精子是她的合法财产 |
[06:58] | It also says that, she-and I quote– | 这上面还写了 我引用下 |
[07:00] | “Owns your dignity.” | “她拥有你的尊严” |
[07:02] | You initialed right next to that. | 你就在这儿旁边签名了 |
[07:03] | Oh, no, Jake, this is a total disaster! | 哦不 Jake 这简直是灾难啊 |
[07:06] | I’ll never be happy in my life. | 我这辈子都没法开心生活了 |
[07:09] | Why are you smiling? | 为什么你还在笑 |
[07:10] | Because this is exactly what we’ve trained for. | 因为我们刚好被训练过怎么应对这种情况 |
[07:12] | It’s a hostage situation, | 这是一个人质被挟持的情况 |
[07:14] | and we’re gonna bring your boys home. | 我们会将你的”孩子们”解救出来的 |
[07:16] | All right, charles, I know that you’re freaking out | 好的 Charles 我知道你现在已经吓坏了 |
[07:19] | and you think you’re never gonna be a father, | 你可能觉得你永远当不成爸爸了 |
[07:20] | but don’t worry; there’s no way | 但是别担心 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna let Eleanor do anything to your precious… | 我不会让Eleanor伤害到你的 |
[07:24] | – Boyle oil? – Ugh, all right, I’m out. | – Boyle精华 – 呕 够了 我退出 |
[07:25] | She can do what she wants. | 她想干啥就干啥吧 |
[07:26] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[07:27] | We’ll just call them hostages. | 我们就叫它们人质吧 |
[07:29] | All right, fine, | 这还差不多 |
[07:30] | let’s get to work. | 那就让我们行动起来吧 |
[07:31] | Here’s what we know about Eleanor. | 这些是我们对Eleanor的了解 |
[07:33] | Oh, my wedding day. | 哦 我的婚礼 |
[07:34] | I should’ve known it was a mistake | 我当初就应该知道这是个错误 |
[07:35] | when she said, “I suppose,” Instead of, “I do.” | 她没有说”我愿意” 而是说了”大概吧” |
[07:37] | Yowch, all right. | 好了 |
[07:38] | Hostage taker: Eleanor Horstweil. | 劫匪 Eleanor Horstweil |
[07:40] | Age 42. Occupation: bank manager. | 年龄 42岁 职业 银行经理 |
[07:42] | No priors. Clean bill of health. | 没有犯罪前科 没有任何疾病 |
[07:44] | Current husband: Hercules Thikalonos. | 现任丈夫 Hercules Thikalonos |
[07:46] | Don’t bring him into it. | 别把他给卷进来 |
[07:47] | We’re actually quite close. | 我们俩关系还挺好的 |
[07:48] | Noted. You divorced in 2010. | 明白 你们在2010年离婚 |
[07:49] | She got the house, both cars, | 她拿到了房子 两部车子 |
[07:51] | and 85% of your salary going forward. | 还有你从今往后的85%的工资 |
[07:53] | That’s a typo, right? | 这是打错了吧 对吗 |
[07:55] | – It is not. – How did she get so much? | – 没打错 – 她咋拿到那么多的 |
[07:57] | My lawyer was Hercules. | 我的律师就是Hercules |
[07:58] | That’s how they met. | 他们俩就是这样认识的 |
[07:58] | That seems real unethical. | 这听上去也太不道德了 |
[08:00] | Again, lay off Hercules. | 再说一遍 别把Hercules牵扯进来 |
[08:01] | He’s quite a decent man. | 他还是挺好的一个人 |
[08:02] | All right, look, we need some sort of bargaining chip. | 好吧 听着 我们需要一些筹码 |
[08:04] | Is there anything you got | 你在离婚的时候 |
[08:06] | in the divorce that she wanted? | 就没分到什么她特别想要的东西吗 |
[08:07] | Yes–Abigail. | 有的 Abigail |
[08:08] | I’m gonna just assume | 我就假定 |
[08:09] | Abigail’s something super weird. | Abigail是个非常奇诡的东西好了 |
[08:11] | Nope. She was our hairdresser. | 不 她是我们的发型师 |
[08:12] | Ah, okay. | 啊 好吧 |
[08:13] | It was awkward for her | 如果继续再帮我们两个做头发 |
[08:14] | to see both of us, | 她会很尴尬 |
[08:15] | so she made us choose. | 所以她让我们做出了选择 |
[08:16] | I mean, I couldn’t get rid of her. | 我怎么能离开她呢 |
[08:17] | She’s the only stylist in New York that can do this. | 她是纽约唯一能做出这发型的造型师啊 |
[08:20] | Right, and do you think Eleanor still wants Abigail? | 好吧 那你觉得Eleanor还想要回Abigail吗 |
[08:23] | I mean, you saw her hair today. | 你也看到她今天的发型了吧 |
[08:26] | It’s all volume, no sheen. | 全都卷起来了 一点光泽也没有 |
[08:28] | Okay, maybe we can use this. | 好吧 或许我们能用到这个 |
[08:29] | Time to put on our negotiation faces. | 我们该调整成谈判模式了 |
[08:31] | Not too intimidating but always in control. | 不是特别吓人但总是控制着全局 |
[08:34] | How’s this? | 这个怎么样 |
[08:37] | Oh, as if you don’t know it’s perfect. | 好像你不知道这简直完美一样 |
[08:41] | Hey, Sergeant. | 嘿 警长 |
[08:41] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[08:43] | Well, my baby cries | 我孩子现在一看到我的脸 |
[08:44] | at the sight of my face now, so that’s great. | 就会被吓哭 这简直太棒了 |
[08:46] | I mean, she’s a baby; | 不是我说啊 她还是个孩子呢 |
[08:48] | she could be crying at anything. | 她可能会被任何东西弄哭的 |
[08:50] | Nope, she pointed right at my nose | 不 她就是指着我的鼻子哭的 |
[08:52] | and then threw up. | 然后还吐了 |
[08:53] | What do you want, Santiago? | 你想要干嘛 Santiago |
[08:55] | I was just wondering if you finished | 我只是想问问您有没有 |
[08:56] | writing that recommendation letter. | 把那封推荐信写好 |
[08:58] | It’s due pretty soon. | 马上就要截止了 |
[09:00] | I’m working on it. | 我正在写呢 |
[09:01] | It’s taking a little while | 可能时间会长一点 |
[09:01] | because it’s hard to concentrate, | 因为我现在疼得要死 |
[09:03] | what with all the agony. | 并不能集中精力 |
[09:04] | Okay, well, thank you for still doing it. | 好吧 您还是愿意写 我很感激 |
[09:08] | If it helps, I brought you some soothing ginger tea. | 我还给您带了些放松身心的姜茶 不知道能不能帮到您 |
[09:11] | Will it repair the place where my nose came off my skull? | 它能把我鼻子和我的头骨错位的地方修好吗 |
[09:14] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[09:15] | but it’s supposed to have healing vapors. | 但是据说它的蒸气很治愈呢 |
[09:17] | So try inhaling it? | 所以可以试着吸吸看 |
[09:19] | Oh, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[09:24] | It burns! | 疼死我了 |
[09:25] | Oh! The vapors burn! | 啊 这蒸气太刺激了 |
[09:26] | I’m sorry! I’ll take it back! – | 太对不起了 我马上就把它拿走 |
[09:28] | Oh, God, I’m sorry! I’ll get some cold water! | 哦 天哪 我太抱歉了 我来弄点冷水 |
[09:30] | No, no, don’t. | 不 停下 |
[09:33] | I am petrified of you! | 我已经怕了你了 |
[09:36] | All right, remember, | 好的 记住了 |
[09:37] | this is a negotiation. | 这是一次谈判 |
[09:38] | We can’t let her know how badly you want this. | 我们不能让她知道你的渴望程度之高 |
[09:40] | Jake, what if she destroys the sperm? | Jake 如果她把精子销毁了怎么办 |
[09:41] | She’s not gonna do that, Charles, | 她不会这样做的 Charles |
[09:43] | because then she’d have no leverage. | 这样的话她就没有谈判资本了 |
[09:45] | All right, you know this; they never shoot the hostage. | 你知道的 他们从来不会对人质开枪的 |
[09:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:49] | Did you threaten that 90-year-old man for me yet? | 你有替我威胁那个90岁的老头吗 |
[09:51] | What? The guy you hit was 90? | 啥 你撞的那个人都90了 |
[09:53] | Yeah, and you would know that if you had talked to him, | 是啊 如果你们和他谈过了就会知道了 |
[09:55] | which obviously you did not, so good-bye! | 所以很明显你们还没有 那就再见吧 |
[09:58] | No, no, wait, wait, look. | 不 停下 听我说 |
[09:59] | We can’t help you out until we know that | 我们不能帮你 除非我们确认 |
[10:00] | you actually have the samples. | 你真的拥有那些样本 |
[10:03] | We need proof of life. | 我们需要”活生生”的证据 |
[10:04] | I’d be happy to dump | 我很乐意将其中一瓶 |
[10:05] | one of the containers out of the window. | 从窗户里扔下来 |
[10:07] | No, no, no, don’t do that, please! | 不不不 别这样做 我求你了 |
[10:08] | Don’t dumb my sperm on us! | 别把我的精子扔在我们头上 |
[10:10] | Hello, ma’am. | 夫人您好 |
[10:11] | Top of the morning to you. | 真是一个美好的早晨啊 |
[10:13] | All right, look, if you let us upstairs… | 听着 如果你能让我们上楼去 |
[10:16] | We’ll give you Abigail. | 我们就把Abigail让给你 |
[10:19] | I’ll buzz you in. | 我会给你们按铃开门的 |
[10:22] | And that is how it’s done. | 这就是你怎样搞定一次谈判的 |
[10:23] | Like taking candy from a baby. | 就像从孩子手里抢糖一样轻松 |
[10:25] | Why would you bring up babies right now? | 为什么你要提到孩子 |
[10:27] | – It’s a saying. – Who would do that? | – 只是俗语罢了 – 谁会干出这样的事啊 |
[10:30] | The question is, why would someone | 问题是为什么会有人 |
[10:31] | want to talk to Gina? | 想和Gina谈话 |
[10:33] | That’s very rude. | 这太没礼貌了 |
[10:33] | It’s obvious why the guy wants to talk | 他想找一个像她一样的平民来进行审问 |
[10:35] | to a civilian like her; he’s stalling. | 目的很明显啊 他在拖时间 |
[10:36] | That’s also rude. | 这也很没礼貌啊 |
[10:37] | Maybe he wants to talk to a normal person | 说不定他只是想和一个正常的人类谈话 |
[10:39] | instead of two rude cops. | 而不是两个气势汹汹的警察 |
[10:41] | Well, whatever his reason, | 管他是什么想法呢 |
[10:42] | we have no other choice. | 我们也没有别的选择了 |
[10:43] | Gina, take his statement. | Gina 你来进行审问吧 |
[10:44] | Yes, thank you! | 太好啦 谢谢 |
[10:46] | I’m gonna get this guy to admit | 我会让这货认下 |
[10:47] | to crimes he hasn’t even committed. | 他甚至没有犯过的罪的 |
[10:48] | No, that would be a huge problem. | 不要 那样问题就严重了 |
[10:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:52] | We’ll get you a file on him so you can study up. | 我们会给你一份他的资料让你先钻研一下 |
[10:53] | That won’t be necessary. | 不需要这样了 |
[10:54] | I’m gonna go with my gut. | 我就跟着直觉走就行了 |
[10:55] | He asked for Gina. | 他说了他想要Gina |
[10:57] | Let’s give the people what they want. | 我们应该让他得到他想要的 |
[11:03] | Steven, Steven, Steven… | Steven Steven Steven啊 |
[11:06] | You mind if I take a seat? | 你介意我坐下来吗 |
[11:07] | Go for it. | 坐吧 |
[11:10] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[11:11] | Look, I’m not a cop. | 听着 我不是一个警察 |
[11:12] | I don’t really like cops. | 而且事实上我不怎么喜欢警察 |
[11:14] | Honestly, I think crime’s kind of cool. | 说真的 我觉得犯罪还有点小酷呢 |
[11:17] | – Okay? – Yeah, you get it. | – 好吧 – 好的 你领会到我的意思了 |
[11:20] | Are we still holding out hope that this might work? | 我们还期盼着这可能行得通吗 |
[11:21] | I am. Let’s give her a shot. | 我是啊 给她一个机会试试 |
[11:23] | I feel like you and me are really bonding. | 我感觉我们两个真的是相通的 |
[11:26] | I’m ready to give you immunity. | 我都想豁免你了 |
[11:27] | No, you’re not. That’s not happening! | 不 你不能那样做 |
[11:29] | Gina, come out of there. | Gina你给我出来 |
[11:30] | Negative. | 不行 |
[11:31] | The guy wanted to talk | 这人想要 |
[11:32] | to a real person, not a cop. | 和一个真人交流 而不是一个警察 |
[11:34] | That’s why he asked for me. | 这就是他为什么想要我的原因 |
[11:35] | Actually, I asked for you | 事实上 我想让你来审问 |
[11:37] | because we went to high school together. | 是因为我们曾经在一所高中上学 |
[11:39] | – What? – Steven Henderson. | – 啥 – Steven Henderson |
[11:40] | We had a bunch of classes together. | 我们一起上过好多课 |
[11:42] | Steven Henderson-we made out once on the bus. | Steven Henderson 我们还有一次在公交车上亲热来着 |
[11:45] | I mean-do you not remember me? | 你竟然都不记得我了吗 |
[11:48] | Uh… | 呃 |
[11:53] | Eleanor Eleanor. | |
[11:54] | Jake Jake. | |
[11:55] | Charles Charles. | |
[11:56] | Okay, you just said your own name, bud. | 你刚刚说的是你自己的名字 伙计 |
[11:57] | It was the only one left. | 只剩这个了啊 |
[11:59] | Okay, so we have given you Abigail. | 好吧 听着 我们把Abigail让给了你 |
[12:02] | Now it’s time for you | 现在该是兑现 |
[12:03] | to make good on your side of the deal, | 你那部分交易的时候了 |
[12:05] | and–I can’t believe I’m saying this– | 我不敢相信我要说这个 |
[12:07] | show us Charles’ sperm. | 给我们看看Charles的精子 |
[12:09] | It’s my sperm. | 是我的精子 |
[12:11] | It’s in the freezer. | 在冷柜里 |
[12:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[12:14] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定你知道你在做什么吗 |
[12:15] | Abigail was our only bargaining chip. | Abigail是我们唯一的筹码 |
[12:17] | Don’t worry. I have a plan. | 别担心 我有一个计划的 |
[12:18] | As soon as she comes back in here, | 她一回来 |
[12:20] | I’m gonna grab that cup right out of her hands | 我就把那个杯子从她手里抢过来 |
[12:21] | and run like hell. | 然后拼命地逃走 |
[12:22] | You think that’ll work? | 你觉得这行得通吗 |
[12:23] | I don’t just think it will. | 我不仅仅是觉得 |
[12:24] | I know it might. | 我确认这可能行得通 |
[12:26] | Here it is–cold and sad. | 就在这儿了 又冷又可悲 |
[12:28] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[12:29] | How do I know that that’s really Charles’? | 我怎么知道这真的是Charles的 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna have to read the label up close. | 我得靠近点看看瓶子上的标签 |
[12:34] | If I could just take a look– | 如果我能看一眼 |
[12:35] | Go, Boyle! | 冲啊 Boyle |
[12:38] | You really think I’m that stupid? | 你们真的觉得我那么傻吗 |
[12:41] | It’s called a dummy cup, dummies. | 那不是真杯子 笨蛋们 |
[12:44] | Damn it. She’s right; it’s empty. | 该死的 她说得没错 这是空的 |
[12:46] | Oh… I’m actually kind of relieved. | 其实我还挺庆幸的 |
[12:48] | I did not want to see that. | 我可不想看见那些东西 |
[12:49] | You two are messing with the wrong woman. | 你们两个惹错人了 |
[12:51] | And now you’re gonna pay for it. | 现在你们要付出代价了 |
[12:53] | Wait, wait! Eleanor, Eleanor! | 等等 Eleanor Eleanor |
[12:56] | There are two real containers. | 有两个货真价实的瓶子 |
[12:57] | One is in a safe location, | 一个在安全的地方 |
[12:59] | and this is the other one. | 这是另一个 |
[13:02] | Or rather, | 或者说 |
[13:03] | it was the other one. | 这曾经是另一个 |
[13:06] | No! | 不 |
[13:10] | She shot a hostage. | 她撕票了 |
[13:13] | Charles, what are you doing? | Charles 你要干什么 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 Jake |
[13:16] | but I don’t have a choice, Jake. | 但是我别无选择了 |
[13:18] | I’m gonna go bully an old priest | 我要去欺负一个老神父了 |
[13:19] | so I can get my sperms back. | 这样我才能把我的精子拿回来 |
[13:21] | He’s a priest? | 他是个神父 |
[13:22] | Yeah, I looked him up. | 是啊 我查了一下 |
[13:24] | He’s a priest, | 他是一个神父 |
[13:24] | a 90-year-old priest. | 一个90岁的神父 |
[13:26] | But don’t worry. I’m not gonna hurt him. | 别担心 我不会伤害他的 |
[13:28] | I’m just gonna casually yawn… | 我只会随意地打一个哈欠 |
[13:31] | Thereby exposing my gun and badge. | 顺便露出我的枪和警徽 |
[13:34] | Listen, you can’t do this, Charles; it’s illegal. | 听着Charles 你不能这样做 这是违法的 |
[13:36] | I have to. | 我没别的选择了 |
[13:37] | You saw what Eleanor did | 你也看到Eleanor对我 |
[13:38] | to millions of my babies. | 成千上万个宝宝都做了什么 |
[13:39] | I heard them scream! | 我都听到他们尖叫了 |
[13:40] | That was you. | 是你在叫吧 |
[13:41] | I am them, and they are me. | 我们是一体的 |
[13:44] | You could go to prison, okay? | 你可能会进监狱的 好吗 |
[13:47] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[13:49] | What am I thinking? | 我乱想什么呢 |
[13:50] | Thank you for looking out for me… | 谢谢你为我着想 |
[13:52] | – Yeah. – Friend. | – 没什么 – 朋友 |
[13:55] | No! What– | 不 你怎么 |
[13:56] | oh, Charles, what are you doing? | Charles 你这是干什么 |
[13:58] | No, no, no, no, no! | 别别别别别 |
[13:59] | Not the keys, no! | 别扔钥匙 不 |
[14:00] | Oh, I should’ve known. | 噢 我早该想到这一手 |
[14:02] | You’re a hugger, not a shaker. | 你一般都是拥抱 不会握手的 |
[14:03] | It was the most painful thing I’ve ever done, | 这是我做过最痛苦的事了 |
[14:05] | and I’ve taken three of my grandparents off life support. | 要知道我给我的三个祖父母拔过管儿呢 |
[14:08] | How are you always in charge of that? | 怎么总是你管这些事儿啊 |
[14:10] | Wait, Charles, do not get in that car! | 等等 Charles 你敢上车试试 |
[14:12] | He’s getting in the car already. | 他已经上车了 |
[14:13] | Don’t you drive away! | 你开车试试 |
[14:14] | He’s driving away. | 他开走了 |
[14:16] | Charles Charles! | |
[14:20] | I just got an email from SAM-SAM. | 我刚收到”星师星弟”项目发来的邮件 |
[14:22] | Rejected? | 被拒绝了 |
[14:23] | I’ve never been rejected from anything. | 我从来没有被拒绝过 |
[14:25] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[14:26] | Oops, did you say rejected or ejected? | 噢 你说的是拒绝还是弹出 |
[14:29] | I’ve been rejected a lot. | 我可是被拒绝过很多次 |
[14:30] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[14:31] | My application was so good. | 我的申请写得那么好 |
[14:33] | You know what? I’ve also been ejected. | 给你说 我也被弹射过 |
[14:36] | Flume ride, Topeka, Kansas. | 堪萨斯州托皮卡市的激流勇进 |
[14:38] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[14:39] | Just forgot to put on the belt. | 我只是忘了系安全带 |
[14:41] | Jeffords. | 一定是Jeffords |
[14:42] | Good talk, Ames. | 聊天愉快 Ames |
[14:48] | You wrote me a bad recommendation. | 你在推荐信里说我坏话了 |
[14:50] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样呢 |
[14:51] | – Excuse me? – It’s the only explanation! | – 你说什么 – 这是唯一的解释了 |
[14:53] | You’re mad that I broke your face | 你气我打伤你的脸 |
[14:54] | and I burned your whole body. | 还烫伤了你全身了 |
[14:56] | Well, grow up! | 成熟点好么 |
[14:58] | Grow up? | 你叫我成熟点 |
[15:00] | I have a Roth IRA! | 我可是有个人退休账户的人 |
[15:02] | I eat wheat toast! | 我吃全麦吐司 |
[15:04] | You grow up! | 你才要成熟一点 |
[15:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:06] | Here’s the letter that I sent. | 给你看看我发的推荐信 |
[15:09] | “Amy Santiago is one of the finest detectives | “Amy Santiago是我的片区 |
[15:11] | in my precinct-nay, the entire NYPD.” | 乃至整个纽约警署最好的警探之一” |
[15:15] | Yeah, I even used the word “Nay.” | 看 我还用了”乃至” |
[15:17] | The idea that you would question my integrity is so– | 你质疑我公正的的想法真是太 |
[15:23] | Uh-oh, I got to sneeze. | 完了 我要打喷嚏了 |
[15:26] | This is gonna hurt! | 会很疼的 |
[15:27] | Oh, oh, God. | 噢 天哪 |
[15:32] | Oh, Hitchcock, thank God! | 嘿 Hitchcock 谢天谢地 |
[15:33] | Handcuffed yourself to a car? | 把你自己铐在车上了 |
[15:35] | Been there. | 我也干过这事儿 |
[15:36] | What? No, Charles did this. | 什么 不是 是Charles干的 |
[15:38] | Here, quick, hand me those keys. | 来 赶快把钥匙给我 |
[15:41] | Here we go. | 这就对了 |
[15:42] | What will you give me for them? | 你怎么报答我 |
[15:43] | Seriously? What do you want? | 认真的吗 你说想要什么吧 |
[15:45] | A dollar for a soda; | 给我一块钱买汽水 |
[15:46] | mine are all wet. | 我的钱都湿了 |
[15:47] | Yes, obviously, I’ll give you that! | 好 我答应你 |
[15:49] | Bam! | 哈 |
[15:50] | A soda only costs 75 cents, you fool. | 汽水只要七毛五 傻瓜 |
[15:53] | See you later, sucker! | 待会儿见 傻瓜 |
[15:55] | Didn’t even give him the dollar. | 我根本不会给他那一块钱的 |
[15:58] | I know it seems like I blew it, | 我知道看起来像是我搞砸了 |
[15:59] | but you got to give me another crack at him. | 但是你得再给我一次机会去搞定他 |
[16:01] | Now that I’m aware of our fascinating past, | 现在我知道我们美妙的过去了 |
[16:04] | I have all the ammo that I need. | 我已经准备好说辞了 |
[16:05] | Perhaps you would’ve had that ammo | 你如果读了Diaz给你的文件 |
[16:07] | if you had read the file Diaz offered you. | 也许早就知道该说什么了 |
[16:09] | No doubt. No doubt. Gina culpa. | 说得对 说得对 我的疏忽 |
[16:11] | Okay, you get one more chance. | 好了 你还有一次机会 |
[16:14] | I will not let you down. | 我不会让你们失望的 |
[16:16] | Steven, Steven, Steven, I have one question. | Steven Steven Steven 我有一个问题要问 |
[16:21] | Who on the basketball team was into me? | 当时篮球队里有谁看上我了 |
[16:22] | I want names. | 给我说名字 |
[16:24] | What? | 什么 |
[16:25] | We don’t have time to play games, Steven. | 我们没时间陪你玩儿 Steven |
[16:27] | That’s it. I’m pulling her. | 到此为止了 我要把她拽出来 |
[16:28] | No, no, let her keep going. | 先别 让她继续 |
[16:30] | Question two… | 第二个问题 |
[16:31] | Who on the lacrosse team is into me, | 长曲棍球队里又有谁看上我了 |
[16:34] | and which one them aged the best? | 他们里面哪个出落得最好 |
[16:40] | In 4,000 feet, stay straight. | 前方1.2公里保持直行 |
[16:43] | You interrupted the song for that? | 就为了这个打断这首歌 |
[16:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:49] | Father, I understand | 神父 我了解到 |
[16:52] | you were recently involved | 你最近和Eleanor Horstweil |
[16:53] | in an automobile accident | 发生了一次 |
[16:54] | with an Eleanor Horstweil. | 机动车意外交通事故 |
[16:56] | Oh, yes, uh, she came up onto the sidewalk | 哦 是的 她开上了人行道 |
[17:00] | and fractured my hip. | 把我的臀部撞骨折了 |
[17:02] | You were a pedestrian? | 你当时是步行 |
[17:04] | Are you technically a pedestrian | 坐在长椅上 |
[17:07] | if you’re sitting on a bench? | 也算步行吗 |
[17:09] | Sitting on a bench… | 坐在长椅上 |
[17:10] | Well, okay, I don’t want to tell you | 好吧 我不是来告诉你要 |
[17:12] | to drop your suit against her, | 撤销对她的起诉 |
[17:14] | but I sure am getting sleepy. | 但是我有一点困了 |
[17:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:22] | Yawns a-coming. | 我要打哈欠了 |
[17:26] | I got you. | 放倒你了 |
[17:28] | Hi there. I’m Jake. | 你好 我是Jake |
[17:29] | This is my best friend, Charles. | 这是我最好的朋友Charles |
[17:30] | He’s trying to have a baby. You get it. | 他想要个孩子 就当你明白了 |
[17:32] | Now, come here, you. | 来吧 走了 |
[17:38] | Charles, I know you’re mad, | Charles我知道你很生气 |
[17:40] | but you have to talk to me. | 但是你还是得和我说话 |
[17:41] | It’s funny how getting tased in the back | 有意思的是 背部被电击 |
[17:43] | can break your heart | 会伤了人的心 |
[17:44] | and also really hurt your back. | 同时后背也疼得要死 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:47] | I really wanted to be a papa, | 我真的很想当一个父亲 |
[17:49] | and you ruined it. | 但是你毁了这个机会 |
[17:50] | You pop-blocked me. | 我临门一脚即将当爹时被你拦截了 |
[17:51] | I know, but I couldn’t let you break the law. | 我知道 但是我不能让你犯法 |
[17:53] | And I won’t let Eleanor turn you into a bad person. | 我也不会让Eleanor把你变成坏人 |
[17:56] | What other choice do I have? | 我还有别的选择吗 |
[17:57] | There’s always a choice, Charles | 办法总会有的Charles |
[18:00] | And by the way, DNA is not the only thing | 而且 不是只有DNA |
[18:03] | that makes somebody into a father. | 才能让人成为一个父亲 |
[18:04] | I mean, not that it’s any of my business, | 我知道这不是我的事儿 |
[18:06] | but I have biological father, and he’s a nightmare. | 但是我的生父就像个噩梦 |
[18:09] | He never played catch with me. | 他从来不和我玩接球 |
[18:10] | He never taught me how to ride a bike. | 他从没有教过我骑车 |
[18:12] | I had to learn how to shave from watching “Home Alone.” | 我得从<小鬼当家>里学怎么刮胡子 |
[18:14] | Makes sense; it’s like “Die Hard” For kids. | 有道理 这就像儿童版的<虎胆龙威> |
[18:15] | Plus, is this how you really want it to go? | 而且 你真的想让事情这么发展吗 |
[18:18] | Eleanor controlling your life, | 让Eleanor掌控你的生活 |
[18:19] | ruining your career? | 毁了你的前途 |
[18:21] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[18:22] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话 我也不知道 |
[18:24] | But I do know that you’re gonna be a great dad | 但是我可以确定你会成为一个好父亲的 |
[18:26] | with or without your– | 不管有没有你的 |
[18:27] | – Boyle oil. – Nope, not gonna say it. | – Boyle精华 – 不 我是不会说出这个词的 |
[18:30] | But you will. | 但你肯定会当上父亲的 |
[18:31] | There’s still time left on Eleanor’s deadline. | 离Eleanor说的期限还有时间 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna unlock this door. | 我要开门了 |
[18:35] | You do what you got to do. | 想做什么就做吧 |
[18:42] | That seems like a bad sign. | 那看起来像是不好的兆头 |
[18:44] | Hey, Santiago, | 嘿 Santiago |
[18:45] | you know why you didn’t get into SAM-SAM? | 你知道为什么你没进星师星弟吗 |
[18:47] | Probably because I used | 也许是因为我的自荐信 |
[18:48] | a modern format on my cover letter | 用了现代板式 |
[18:50] | that put my email above my home address. | 邮箱地址排版在家庭住址上面 |
[18:52] | Why take such a risk? | 干嘛要冒这个风险呢 |
[18:54] | No, I sent the recommendation letter | 不 是我把推荐信 |
[18:56] | to the wrong place. | 送错了地方 |
[18:58] | I thought you were applying | 我以为你是申请导师 |
[18:59] | to be a mentor, not a mentee. | 而不是学员 |
[19:00] | You thought I wanted to be a SAM, not a SAM? | 你认为我想当星师 而不是星弟 |
[19:03] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:04] | Well, you should be a SAM. | 可是你应该成为一个星师 |
[19:05] | No, I should be a SAM. | 不 我应该是星弟 |
[19:07] | We got to start saying something other than SAM | 我们别用简称了 |
[19:09] | because we are barreling toward a misunderstanding. | 一会儿就弄糊涂了 |
[19:11] | Amy, you are ready to be teaching others. | Amy 你已经可以辅导别人了 |
[19:14] | I made a call; | 我打了个电话 |
[19:16] | you’re going to be a mentor. | 你可以去当导师了 |
[19:17] | Oh, my God… | 哦 天哪 |
[19:19] | Sergeant, I’m so sorry | 警长 我对我质疑你公正的行为 |
[19:21] | for ever questioning your integrity. | 表示抱歉 |
[19:22] | Thank you so much– | 真是太感谢了 |
[19:23] | No, no, no, stand back. | 别过来 往后站一点 |
[19:25] | Look, I’m still very scared of you. | 我还怕着你呢 |
[19:28] | Good news. I got Steven to talk. | 好消息 我让Steven招了 |
[19:30] | Diaz, fantastic. How did you do it? | Diaz 太棒了 你怎么做到的 |
[19:31] | Did you finally show him the municipal court website | 你是不是最终还是让他看了市政法院的网站 |
[19:34] | and the pulldown menus you can’t click on? | 还有那个不能点击的下拉菜单 |
[19:36] | No, I found something we bonded over. | 不 我找到了我们的共同点 |
[19:38] | She didn’t even know who I was. | 她都不知道我是谁 |
[19:40] | And we were good friends. | 我们曾经非常要好 |
[19:42] | On more than one occasion, she’s called me Gina. | 她叫我Gina不止一次了 |
[19:44] | That’s her own name. | 那可是她自己的名字 |
[19:46] | No, she didn’t. | 不会吧这都可以 |
[19:47] | We complained about Gina for an hour, | 我们吐槽了Gina一个小时 |
[19:49] | and then he opened up-gave me the name | 然后他敞开心扉 |
[19:50] | of the guy he works for. | 给我说了他是为谁做事的 |
[19:52] | I have never been so insulted in my entire life. | 我一辈子都没被这样侮辱过 |
[19:56] | I’m not gonna work cases for you guys anymore. | 我不会再为你们办案子了 |
[19:58] | We were never going to ask you to. | 我们也不会让你办的 |
[20:02] | You just lost your best detective. | 你刚失去了你最好的警探 |
[20:09] | Charles, thank God. What happened? | Charles 谢天谢地 发生什么了 |
[20:11] | – I did it. – Did what? | – 我做到了 – 做到什么了 |
[20:12] | I’m freaking out over here; | 我在这儿担惊受怕 |
[20:13] | you stormed off. | 你刚刚急匆匆的走了 |
[20:14] | Yeah, because I was inspired by you. | 是啊 因为我被你鼓舞了 |
[20:16] | I ran all the way to Eleanor’s house to tell her off. | 我一路跑到Eleanor家斥责了她 |
[20:18] | What do you want, Chunk? | 你想干嘛 胖墩儿 |
[20:20] | To let you know you can keep my sperm. | 我来告诉你留着我的精子吧 |
[20:22] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要了 |
[20:24] | I’m in love and I’m going to be a dad, | 我恋爱了我还要做一个父亲 |
[20:26] | and there’s nothing you could do to stop me. | 你无论如何都无法阻拦我 |
[20:28] | So good-bye forever. | 再也不见了 |
[20:29] | Oh, and one more thing– | 哦 对了 |
[20:31] | tell Hercules I’ll see him at spin class on Sunday. | 转告Hercules周日单车课程见 |
[20:33] | Now good-bye! | 这回真再见了 |
[20:34] | – How do you guys feel? – Great. | – 你们感觉怎么样 – 很好 |
[20:35] | We were looking at possible donors on the way over. | 我们在来这儿的路上一直在找可能的捐赠者 |
[20:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Check out this guy. | 对对对 看看这个人 |
[20:40] | I like him; he went to Yale. | 我喜欢他 他是耶鲁大学的 |
[20:41] | Oh, wait, that says “Yeal University.” | 等等 这上面写的是”耶噜”大学 |
[20:43] | Swipe him off. | 他出局了 |
[20:44] | This is fun-oh, that’s weird. | 真有意思 诶 奇怪 |
[20:46] | That guy kind of looks like my dad. | 这个人看着像我爸爸 |
[20:47] | Wait a minute. That is my dad. | 等等 就是我爸 |
[20:49] | You cannot use his sperm. | 你们可不许用他的精子 |
[20:51] | You cannot use his sperm. | 再说一遍不准用 |
[20:52] | My son would be your brother! | 我的儿子将会是你的弟弟啦 |