时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey, Jakey, the place on the corner | Jakey 街角那家店 |
[00:02] | is serving lemonade, and you get to keep the jar. | 正在卖柠檬汁 还附赠玻璃罐 |
[00:04] | It’s pretty cool. | 很酷 |
[00:05] | Yes, that’s very cool, Scully. | 是啊 Scully 的确很酷 |
[00:09] | Mm-hmm. | 可不是吗 |
[00:10] | Will you excuse me just one moment? | 我能等一下再和你聊吗 |
[00:11] | Oh, sure. | 行啊 |
[00:12] | Guys, guys, guys! | 同志们 听着 |
[00:13] | Scully has a mason jar full of lemonade. | Scully有个盛满了柠檬汁的玻璃罐 |
[00:16] | You called us in here to tell us that? | 你就为了这个把我们叫过来啊 |
[00:18] | No, I called you in here to change your lives! | 不 我是来帮你们改变人生的 |
[00:20] | For, you see, a mere five minutes ago, | 听着 不到五分钟前 |
[00:22] | Hitchcock introduced me | Hitchcock给我介绍了 |
[00:23] | to his new goldfish, who lives in… | 他新买的金鱼 而它就被养在 |
[00:25] | An identical mason jar! | 同款玻璃罐里 |
[00:26] | Oh, this isn’t gonna end well. | 哦 我预感会有不好的事情发生 |
[00:29] | There are two possible outcomes, | 一共有两种可能的结果 |
[00:30] | and we’re going to bet on which one happens first. | 我们可以下注 看哪个先发生 |
[00:31] | So, will Hitchcock put fish food | Hitchcock会把鱼食 |
[00:33] | in Scully’s lemonade, | 放进了Scully的柠檬汁里 |
[00:34] | or will Scully drink Hitchcock’s goldfish? | 还是说Scully会把金鱼吃掉 |
[00:36] | Now, you would think that | 你们可能会认为 |
[00:37] | putting fish food into lemonade– | 把鱼食放进柠檬汁里 |
[00:38] | Hitchcock just drank his own fish. | Hitchcock刚把自己的金鱼喝了 |
[00:40] | What? | 什么 |
[00:40] | Nooo! | 不要啊 |
[01:06] | Ames, you’re two minutes late. | Amy 你迟到了两分钟 |
[01:08] | I called all the emergency rooms. | 吓得我给所有急诊室都打了电话 |
[01:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:10] | I went home from your place to shower, | 我从你家出来 回我家去洗澡 |
[01:12] | and I’m so tired that I fell asleep | 我太累了 |
[01:13] | while shaving my legs. | 刮腿毛的时候我甚至睡着了 |
[01:14] | But we went to bed so early. | 可我们昨晚睡得挺早的啊 |
[01:16] | “Property Brothers” Was over at 10:00. | <财产兄弟>晚上十点就播完了 |
[01:17] | I mean…sex. | 我是说 爱爱 |
[01:19] | We do it. | 我们不停爱爱来着 |
[01:21] | She’s tired from all the doing it. | Amy很累是因为和我爱爱 |
[01:22] | – Who are you talking to? – Precinct. | – 你和谁说话呢 – 整个警局 |
[01:24] | – Come on, man. – Yeah. | – 别这样 – 好吧 |
[01:25] | No, I was up all night | 我一整晚都没睡好 |
[01:26] | because your dumb, lumpy mattress is so uncomfortable. | 是因为你那个破床垫 凹凸不平的 难受死了 |
[01:28] | What? But I gave you the good lump. | 什么 我让你睡了舒服的那边啊 |
[01:30] | Ugh, please stop talking | 你能别说话了吗 |
[01:31] | – till I finish eating my coffee. – All right. | – 等我把我的咖啡喝完 – 好的 |
[01:33] | Ooh, a lover’s quarrel. | 哦 小两口吵架喽 |
[01:36] | No, I’m just tired. | 没有 我只是有点累 |
[01:37] | I didn’t ask for part two. | 我没想继续听啊 |
[01:39] | Never fear, Amy, | 别害怕 Amy |
[01:40] | for I have the solution to all of your problems: | 因为我知道如何解决你的全部问题 |
[01:42] | highly potent liquid speed. | 强效浓缩能量口服液 |
[01:44] | Oh, you gonna love that stuff. | 哦 你会喜欢这东西的 |
[01:45] | Devon, we’re cops. Read the room. | Devon 我们是警察 别随便插话 |
[01:46] | But I know you’ll be excited, because I busted Devon here | 但我知道你会很兴奋的 因为我抓了Devon |
[01:49] | with four vials of this, which is a new drug called… | 搜到了四瓶新毒品 叫做 |
[01:51] | Taxi! You actually found some? | “出租车” 你真的搜到了 |
[01:53] | Yup. Your CI was right. | 嗯 你的线人是正确的 |
[01:54] | It’s popping up on the corners. | 街上开始冒出这些毒品了 |
[01:55] | Man, my snitches are the best. | 我的线人们最棒了 |
[01:57] | The key is to always send them handwritten thank-you notes. | 关键在于我经常给他们寄我手写的感谢信 |
[01:59] | Oh. So what do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[02:00] | Shall we take this partnership from the sheets to the streets? | 我们要不要把我们的搭档关系从床上延伸到街上 |
[02:03] | Ooh, our first case as a couple. | 哦 这会是我们第一次以情侣身份办案 |
[02:05] | – Why not? – Hey, guys. | – 为啥不呢 – 嘿 伙计们 |
[02:07] | I just discovered a new drug too. | 我也刚发现了个新毒品 |
[02:09] | It’s called “Your relationship,” And I’m high on it. | 叫做”恋爱中的Jake和Amy” 我已经磕高了 |
[02:11] | Charles, I’m gonna need you to back off, man. | Charles 我需要你退下 |
[02:13] | – Roger that. – Yeah. | – 收到 – 很好 |
[02:14] | All right. I’ll take one. | 好吧 我买一个 |
[02:16] | Now, go sell your candy to everyone else, stupid. | 你去向其他人推销这些糖吧 小蠢货 |
[02:18] | Hey, hey, hey. You can’t call a kid stupid. | 嘿 你不能叫孩子蠢货 |
[02:20] | What if he’s really stupid? | 要是他万一真蠢呢 |
[02:22] | Terry, this is Sam, my little brother | Terry 这是Sam 我小弟 |
[02:23] | from Brooklyn’s Big Brothers. | 我们参加了辖区内的大哥小弟项目 |
[02:24] | I think it’s funny when she calls me stupid. | 我觉得她叫我”小蠢货”时挺好玩的 |
[02:26] | – No one cares, stupid. – Screw you, Rosa. | – 没人关心 小蠢货 – 去你的 Rosa |
[02:28] | Sam’s selling candy to pay for his basketball uniforms. | Sam想通过卖糖果来攒钱给自己买篮球服 |
[02:31] | He’s a forward. I taught him how to elbow. | 他是前锋 我教的他怎么肘击别人 |
[02:33] | Cool? | 厉害 |
[02:34] | Now, go home and do all your homework, | 快回家做作业去 |
[02:36] | or I will end you. | 否则我会收拾你 |
[02:37] | Don’t let Rosa fool you. | 别被Rosa吓着了 |
[02:39] | She’s not that scary. | 她没有那么可怕 |
[02:40] | She used to do ballet. | 她以前学芭蕾的 |
[02:41] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[02:42] | Which gave me the physical skills I need | 它锻炼了我的能力 |
[02:43] | to strangle you with my feet. | 例如我可以用双脚把你勒死 |
[02:45] | Now scram. | 赶快走 |
[02:49] | I love being a mentor. | 我喜欢当导师 |
[02:53] | It’s called “Taxi” Because it’s yellow, | 它被叫做”出租车” 因为它是黄色的 |
[02:55] | and it takes you where you need to be. | 而且它能让你的意志神游四方 |
[02:57] | Drug dealers have gotten so creative. | 毒贩子真是越来越有创意了 |
[02:59] | It used to just be “Crack,” And then they’d be like, | 以前它只叫做”毒品” 而现在呢 |
[03:01] | “Hey, we got a new one. What are we gonna call this?” | “嘿 我们新进了个毒品 咱们给它起什么名字” |
[03:03] | And they’d go, “I don’t know, crank?” | 接着他们会说 “不知道 毒瓶怎么样” |
[03:04] | This is certainly worth following up on. | 这个确实很值得继续调查 |
[03:06] | Santiago, take Boyle, and work the case. | Santiago 你和Boyle去查吧 |
[03:08] | Oh, but Jake– I mean, Detective Peralta | 可是 Jake 我是说Peralta警探 |
[03:11] | brought in the perp, so– | 是他抓到那个毒贩子的 |
[03:12] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[03:13] | Peralta and Boyle can work the case. | Peralta 你去和Boyle查吧 |
[03:15] | Actually, sir, I think we were kind of hoping | 实际上 警监 我们希望 |
[03:17] | we could work the case together. | 能一起查这个案子 |
[03:18] | Oh, are you two no longer… | 啥 你俩已经不 |
[03:20] | Smooshing booties? | “相交”甚欢了 |
[03:21] | Yes, that’s exactly | 这正是 |
[03:22] | how I was gonna finish my sentence. | 我想要说的 |
[03:24] | – Figured. – We are still dating. | – 我就知道 – 我们还是情侣 |
[03:25] | It’s all above board. | 已经被正式批准了 |
[03:26] | HR gets daily updates | 我们每天向人事做汇报 |
[03:28] | and are BCC’d on all our emails to each other. | 还密件抄送了我俩之间的全部电子邮件 |
[03:30] | That’s why HR Jim keeps high-fiving me. | 怪不得人事的Jim老和我击掌呢 |
[03:32] | As a rule, I don’t put couples in the field together, | 按规定讲 我是不会让一对情侣去办案的 |
[03:36] | but you are two of my best detectives, | 但你们是我手下最优秀的 |
[03:37] | so I will allow it. | 所以我批准了 |
[03:39] | Just don’t let any personal issues | 不要让你们的私人问题 |
[03:41] | distract you from your work. | 影响你们的办案效率 |
[03:42] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你根本不需要担心 |
[03:43] | There’s no personal issues here. | 我们之间没什么私人问题 |
[03:44] | – We’ve never even had a fight. – It’s true. | – 我们都没吵架过 – 是真的 |
[03:46] | Our only close call | 唯一一次接近吵架的还是 |
[03:47] | was when Jake didn’t know who Will Shortz was. | Jake不知道Will Shortz是谁 |
[03:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:52] | Never heard of the Puzzlemaster? | 没听说过<谜语大师>吗 |
[03:55] | This is who you want to be with? | 这就是你喜欢的人 |
[03:58] | I shouldn’t get involved. | 我不应该插手的 |
[03:59] | Good luck with the case. | 祝你们办案好运 |
[04:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | Whoa, what’s up with you, Furiosa? | 喔 你这是怎么了 狂暴姬 |
[04:07] | I’m in a huff, that’s what, | 我很生气 |
[04:08] | because of what just happened in the garage. | 因为停车停得不顺利 |
[04:10] | *Charles in charge of our days and our nights* | *Charles是老大 日日夜夜是老大* |
[04:15] | What? Nuh-uh. | 啥子 不 |
[04:17] | How am I supposed to– come on! | 我怎么停车啊 |
[04:20] | Some clown clown-parked his clown car | 某些烂人把他的烂车停在了 |
[04:23] | in Captain Holt’s spot and halfway into mine. | Holt警监的车位上 还占到了我的位置 |
[04:25] | What a clown! | 真是个烂人 |
[04:26] | – Sporty? – Mm-hmm. | – 跑车吗 – 对 |
[04:27] | – Convertible? – Yeah, that’s the one. | – 敞篷的 – 对 |
[04:29] | Oh, I hate people who drive sports cars. | 我最讨厌开跑车的人了 |
[04:31] | You’re not Gloria Estefan, and this isn’t Miami. | 你不是Gloria Estefan 这里也不是迈阿密 |
[04:34] | – Charles. – Hey, Captain. | – Charles 别说了 – 嘿 警监 |
[04:35] | Get ready to join me in the huff zone. | 准备好跟我一块生气吧 |
[04:37] | – No. – Some creep had the gall– | – 别说了 – 某个烂人居然 |
[04:39] | I saw you drove Gertie to work this morning, | 我看到你今早开着Gertie来上班的 |
[04:41] | – Huh, Captain? – Oh, yes. | – 是吧 警监 – 对 |
[04:43] | Kevin and I finally brought her up from the country. | Kevin和我终于决定把她从乡下开回来了 |
[04:45] | Gertie is our convertible. | Gertie是我们的小敞篷车 |
[04:46] | I think you’d like her. | 你会喜欢她的 |
[04:47] | She’s a real peppy broad. | 她可有意思了 |
[04:49] | Oh, I didn’t realize that was your car. | 我不知道那是你的车 |
[04:51] | My car? | 我的车 |
[04:52] | Oh, “Raymond Holt” May be on the title, | “Raymond Holt”也许在她的登记资料里 |
[04:53] | but no man can own her spirit. | 但没有谁能够拥有她的灵魂 |
[04:56] | Anyway, I’m sorry, Bole. I interrupted you. | 我很抱歉 Bole 我打断了你们 |
[04:58] | You were saying something about some creep. | 你们之前在说有关烂人的事情 |
[05:00] | Just some strangler that I was–arrested. | 只是我逮捕的一个勒人犯而已 |
[05:03] | I was talking about some strangler that I arrested. | 我只是在说这些而已 |
[05:05] | Well, good job. Put the paperwork on my desk. | 干得好 写个报告交给我 |
[05:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | Great. | 这可好了 |
[05:10] | Now I have to go find a strangler. | 我必须去找个勒人犯了 |
[05:14] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[05:15] | So I marked all the corners | 我在这张地图上标注了 |
[05:17] | where taxi has been spotted on this map. | “出租车”曾出现过的地方 |
[05:19] | You’ll probably notice right away | 你可能很快就发现了 |
[05:20] | that it makes the shape of a boob. | 这是个胸部的形状 |
[05:21] | This looks great. | 真好看 |
[05:22] | Confirms Devon’s story. | 和Devon说的一样 |
[05:24] | He says his dealer hangs out here, | 他说他的接头人经常在这里出没 |
[05:26] | in the underboob. | 在胸部下方 |
[05:27] | He said he’ll point him out to us. | 他会帮我们指认的 |
[05:28] | So you approach on foot from the south, | 你从南边步行接近 |
[05:30] | and me and Devon will be in an unmarked car here. | 偶和Devon则开车躲在这里 |
[05:31] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等下 等下 |
[05:34] | “Me and Devon”? | “偶和Devon” |
[05:35] | Didn’t you mean “Devon and I”? | 不应该是”我和Devon”吗 |
[05:37] | – Oh, God. – I corrected your grammar! | – 哦 天哪 – 我纠正了你的语法错误 |
[05:40] | Are you so proud of me? | 你是不是很为我骄傲 |
[05:41] | Are you horrified? | 你是不是吓坏了 |
[05:42] | Are you super horny? | 你是不是特饥渴 |
[05:43] | I’m just really tired. Leave me alone. | 我只是很累 别烦我 |
[05:45] | Don’t you mean leave “I” Alone? | 你确定不是”别烦偶”吗 |
[05:46] | No, that one felt wrong. | 不对 这听起来不太对 |
[05:47] | I guess we’re equally bad at grammar. | 看来我俩的语法都不太好 |
[05:49] | I’m not bad at grammar. | 我的语法很好 |
[05:50] | I’m exhausted because you refuse to get a new mattress! | 我真是太累了 都是因为你不去买新床垫 |
[05:53] | All right, why don’t you just get a new back? | 是吗 你咋不直接去买个新后背啊 |
[05:56] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是故意的 |
[05:57] | We’re not fighting. | 我们没在吵架 |
[05:58] | We can totally work together. We’re fine. | 我们可以一起办案 我们没问题的 |
[06:00] | Yeah, that wasn’t a fight. | 是 那根本不是吵架 |
[06:02] | That was just sexy workplace banter. | 那只是个性感的职场玩笑而已 |
[06:04] | Exactly. | 可不是吗 |
[06:05] | I mean, mattresses are also sexy | 床垫也很性感啊 |
[06:06] | ’cause that’s where you do it. | 因为你要在床垫上爱爱 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:09] | And grammar is a system of language | 语法是语言的一部分 |
[06:10] | involving syntax and semantics. | 包括语义和句法 |
[06:12] | Also sexy. | 也很性感 |
[06:14] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | 行吧 |
[06:16] | – Point is, we’re good. – Yeah. | – 重点是 我们没在吵架 – 同意 |
[06:22] | All right. You’re almost to the corner. | 好了 你马上就到位了 |
[06:23] | You sure you’re not gonna be spotted? | 你确定你不会被对方发现 |
[06:24] | Absolutely. | 绝对不会的 |
[06:25] | My cover makes me invisible. | 我的伪装简直天衣无缝 |
[06:27] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[06:29] | Do you have two minutes to talk about the environment? | 你有时间和我讨论下有关环保的问题吗 |
[06:31] | Nailed it. | 成功了 |
[06:32] | Now no one will make eye contact with me. | 甚至没人会和我有眼神交流 |
[06:34] | I think it’s cute. | 我觉得这挺可爱的 |
[06:35] | You’re like an idealistic grad student. | 你就像个理想中的研究生 |
[06:37] | Ah, you like that? | 你喜欢这样 |
[06:38] | You want me to tell you about the time | 你想让我告诉你 |
[06:39] | that I backpacked through the Netherlands? | 我在荷兰背包旅行的经历吗 |
[06:41] | Ooh, did you fold all your stuff up really small | 你有没有把你的东西叠得小小的 |
[06:44] | to fit into one carry-on? | 好全部装进你的登机背包里 |
[06:45] | Is that what you want me to have done? | 这是你希望我做的吗 |
[06:47] | Hey, there’s my dealer. | 嘿 就是他了 |
[06:49] | Jake, grey jacket. 6:00. | Jake 穿灰夹克的 你背后 |
[06:52] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[06:53] | Do you have two minutes to talk about the environment? | 你有时间和我讨论下有关环保的问题吗 |
[06:55] | NYPD! Freeze! | 警察 不许动 |
[06:56] | We got a rabbit! | 嫌犯逃逸 |
[06:57] | He’s headed for the building. | 他要跑进楼里了 |
[06:59] | I’ll just stay here. | 我就在这儿等着 |
[07:07] | All right, let’s split up and meet around back. | 我们分头找在后面集合 |
[07:14] | NYPD! Freeze! | 警察 不许动 |
[07:16] | Jake, he’s coming your way! | Jake 他往你的方向去了 |
[07:21] | Ooh! Ugh! | 噢 啊 |
[07:24] | – Nice takedown. – Thanks. | – 扑得好 – 谢谢 |
[07:26] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 天呐 – 怎么了 |
[07:27] | Nothing, nothing. Let’s just take this guy in. | 没什么 把这人带走吧 |
[07:29] | No. What is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[07:30] | It’s just…this mattress | 只是 这个床垫 |
[07:33] | looks just like your mattress at home. | 和你家的床垫看起来一模一样 |
[07:34] | What? No, it doesn’t. | 什么 才不会呢 |
[07:36] | I mean, sure, there are a couple of similarities, but… | 的确有些相似 但是 |
[07:38] | oh, man. | 天呐 |
[07:39] | It’s the exact same one. | 完全一模一样 |
[07:40] | Ugh! I have a dumpster mattress! | 我竟然有个垃圾床垫 |
[07:42] | All right. That settles it. | 好吧 决定了 |
[07:43] | We’re going mattress shopping. | 我们去买个新床垫 |
[07:44] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[07:45] | Oh, this is the best. | 真是太好了 |
[07:46] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[07:48] | You know, once we get it, | 一旦我们买了 |
[07:49] | we’ll have to break it in. | 我们得好好用上它 |
[07:51] | Oh, I hear what you’re saying: | 你是说 |
[07:53] | mattress trampoline. | 床垫蹦床吗 |
[07:54] | Wait, no. You were talking about sex. | 等下 你是说性爱 |
[07:55] | Yeah. Then mattress trampoline. | 太好啦 然后再蹦床 |
[07:57] | – Sure. – Okay. | – 当然 – 好的 |
[08:00] | Diaz, your friend Sam is here. | Diaz 你朋友Sam来了 |
[08:03] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[08:04] | That little dum-dum finished his homework early. | 那小傻子提早完成作业了 |
[08:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[08:06] | Before I answer, | 在我回答之前 |
[08:07] | maybe we could brew a pot of nice, relaxing kava tea, | 我们可以先烧上一壶温暖舒心的卡瓦茶 |
[08:11] | – and then– – Spit it out. | – 然后 – 有话快说 |
[08:12] | Sam was brought in for shoplifting a phone. | Sam因为偷了个手机被抓来了 |
[08:17] | I also have chamomile! | 我还有甘菊茶 |
[08:18] | That might calm us down. | 可以让我们冷静下来 |
[08:19] | Oh, if you want calm, there’s some ludes in evidence, | 如果你想要冷静 证物房有些安眠药 |
[08:22] | if anybody would ever let me get them out. | 只需要有人批准我把它们拿出来 |
[08:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:25] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[08:26] | I made a mistake! | 我犯错了 |
[08:27] | The phones were just lying there, | 那手机就那样躺在那儿 |
[08:28] | and I didn’t think things through. | 我没好好想清楚 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry, Rosa. | 对不起 Rosa |
[08:31] | Rosa is your friend from before you were a criminal. | Rosa在你成为罪犯之前是你的朋友 |
[08:33] | You are dealing with Detective Diaz now, | 你现在在和警探Diaz说话 |
[08:35] | and she is gonna make sure you rot in juvie | 她会让你这辈子永远烂在 |
[08:37] | for the rest of your life. | 青少年监狱的 |
[08:38] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇哦 |
[08:39] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[08:44] | It feels like you’re being a little harsh. | 感觉你好像有点严厉了 |
[08:46] | Thanks. Good note. | 谢谢提醒 |
[08:47] | I was going for extremely harsh. I’ll turn it up. | 我是打算走极端严厉的 我会加强的 |
[08:49] | Diaz, he’s just a kid. | Diaz 他只是个孩子 |
[08:51] | Can’t you just let him off with a warning? | 你就不能警告一下然后放过他吗 |
[08:53] | Sometimes, being as tough as possible | 有时候尽可能地强硬 |
[08:55] | doesn’t lead to the best outcome. | 不会得到最好的结果 |
[08:56] | This isn’t Cagney calling Lacey a poopy-head. | 这不只是Cagney骂Lacey”屎脑袋” |
[08:59] | I’m not just gonna give him a time-out. | 我不只是要给他个处分而已 |
[09:01] | Time-out? | 处分 |
[09:03] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[09:04] | “Poopy-head” Means no “Doc McStuffins” For a week! | “屎脑袋”就代表着一周不能看<玩具小医生>了 |
[09:07] | Terry hates bathroom talk. | Terry讨厌厕所用词 |
[09:09] | Gina Gina. | |
[09:11] | Gina Gina. | |
[09:13] | Gina, I screwed up, big time. | Gina 我搞砸了 出大事了 |
[09:15] | Charles, given your daily life experiences, | Charles 鉴于你的日常生活 |
[09:18] | you’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你得说的更详细点 |
[09:20] | Gertie Gertie! | |
[09:24] | Gertie Gertie! | |
[09:26] | There’s only one option for me: | 我现在只有一个选择 |
[09:27] | burn my face off with acid and disappear forever. | 泼自己一脸酸然后永远消失 |
[09:29] | Yes, you should do that, | 你是应该那样做 |
[09:31] | or you could just tell him what happened. | 或者你也可以告诉他事情的经过 |
[09:33] | I mean, he parked in two spots. | 是他占了两个车位 |
[09:35] | It’s kind of his fault. | 算是他的错吧 |
[09:36] | Just have some B-bone, Boyle. | 拿出点骨气 Boyle |
[09:38] | You know that’s my smallest bone. | 你知道我最缺的就是这口气了 |
[09:40] | Come on. It’s just a car. | 拜托 只是辆车 |
[09:41] | He’s not gonna be that mad. | 他不会那么生气的 |
[09:42] | Son of a bitch! | 日了狗了 |
[09:45] | Okay. I misjudged that one. | 好吧我估算错误了 |
[09:46] | Oh, what did he do to you, Gertie? | 他对你做了什么 Gertie |
[09:48] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[09:49] | It was an accident, sir. | 只是个意外 长官 |
[09:51] | Yes, an accident: the buffoon’s apology. | 是啊 “意外” 这理由也太没有新意了 |
[09:53] | This is your fault, mister. | 这是你的错 先生 |
[09:55] | Interesting. Charles? | 有趣 Charles |
[09:57] | Do you feel that’s the case? | 你也这么认为吗 |
[09:58] | Um, your car is pretty far over the line. | 你停过线了挺多的 |
[10:02] | Mmm | 嗯 |
[10:03] | So it’s kind of your fault too. | 所以你也有责任吧 |
[10:05] | Pass the blame. | 推卸责任 |
[10:07] | The buffoonery is endless. | 没完没了地打诨了还 |
[10:09] | You’re gonna pay for what you’ve done. | 你会为自己的行为付出代价的 |
[10:10] | And it won’t be cheap. | 不小的代价 |
[10:12] | They’ll have to custom-mix the color | 他们还得定制这个颜色 |
[10:15] | because they no longer make raspberry sherbet. | 因为覆盆子雪露这个颜色已经停产了 |
[10:21] | They’re all so beautiful. | 它们都好漂亮 |
[10:23] | And they’re all about to be tested… | 而且它们都将要进行 |
[10:25] | bouncy-styles. | 弹性测试 |
[10:39] | I love this mattress. | 我喜欢这个床垫 |
[10:40] | And it loves having you in it. | 它也喜欢让你躺在上面 |
[10:42] | God? | 上帝 |
[10:43] | It’s Brian. | 我叫Brian |
[10:45] | And I’m obsessed with giving you a good night’s sleep. | 我致力于让你们晚上睡好觉 |
[10:47] | Hello, Brian. | 你好Brian |
[10:48] | Coming on a little strong there, buddy… | 开头很强势啊兄弟 |
[10:50] | and I’m digging it. | 但我喜欢 |
[10:51] | How much to take this bad boy home? | 多少钱能把这家伙带回家 |
[10:53] | Actually, that’s one of our more reasonable models. | 其实这算是我们价格比较合理的一款 |
[10:55] | Oh. Holy Moses! | 我的天呐 |
[10:57] | That is much too much money. | 这太贵太贵了 |
[10:59] | Well, you spent twice that | 你曾花两倍的钱 |
[11:00] | for Mr. Met to come to your birthday party. | 请大都会先生来你的生日派对啊 |
[11:02] | Yeah, and it was worth it. | 是啊 完全值了 |
[11:04] | Mr. Met used my bathroom. Number two. | 大都会先生还用我厕所上了大号 |
[11:05] | That’s a memory I will cherish forever. | 我会永远珍惜的记忆 |
[11:08] | Look, mattresses are expensive, | 床垫就是贵的 |
[11:10] | but they’re an investment. | 但它们是投资 |
[11:11] | It’s gonna be in your life for a long time. | 会陪伴你很长的时间 |
[11:13] | True, but it’s also still just a mattress, you know? | 的确 但它们也只是床垫 你知道吗 |
[11:16] | It’s a lot of money to spend on a rectangle | 这些钱花在一个用弹簧和鹅头发 |
[11:18] | that’s filled with springs and goose hair. | 填满的方形上太不值了 |
[11:19] | – You know it’s feathers. – I didn’t. | – 那叫羽毛 你知道的 – 我不知道 |
[11:21] | And it would be money well spent, | 而且这笔钱会花的很值 |
[11:23] | because it would allow me to actually sleep in your bed. | 因为这可以让我好好在你床上睡觉 |
[11:25] | But I already have a mattress. | 但我已经有张床垫了 |
[11:26] | It just doesn’t seem worth it. | 只是感觉不值得啊 |
[11:28] | Okay, well, to me, | 好吧 对我来说 |
[11:30] | it sounds like you’re saying I’m not worth it. | 听起来就像你在说我不值得一样 |
[11:32] | So I’m gonna go sleep in my grown-up mattress | 所以我现在要去睡我在这个世纪买的 |
[11:34] | that I bought this century, | 大人用床垫了 |
[11:36] | and you’re not invited. | 而且你并没被邀请 |
[11:39] | You know, she’s right about mattresses being an investment. | 她关于床垫是投资这点说的没错 |
[11:42] | Back off, Brian. | 退下 Brian |
[11:47] | Morning. | 早 |
[11:49] | You look well-rested. | 你看起来休息的不错啊 |
[11:51] | Yes, because I slept in my own bed. | 是的 因为我是在自己的床上睡的 |
[11:54] | I was tossing and turning. | 我翻来覆去睡不着 |
[11:55] | Jake told me about your fight, | Jake和我说了你们俩的争吵 |
[11:56] | and I’m so worried about you two. | 我真是太担心你俩了 |
[11:58] | Thank you, Charles. | 谢谢 Charles |
[11:59] | What do I have to do, | 我该怎么做 |
[12:00] | buy the mattress myself? | 自己去买床垫吗 |
[12:01] | Done. | 没问题 |
[12:02] | – Problem solved. – No. | – 问题解决 – 不 |
[12:03] | It would make him so happy. | 这会让他很开心的 |
[12:04] | Good job on the bust yesterday. | 昨天的抓捕干得不错 |
[12:06] | How was it, working together as a couple? | 作为情侣一起出动感觉如何 |
[12:08] | – So good. – So great. | – 很好 – 很棒 |
[12:09] | Yeah. Super mellow and chill. | 超级成熟自然 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:11] | – She slapped my butt once. – Mm-hmm. | – 她还打了下我屁股 – 是啊 |
[12:12] | We’re definitely falling in love. | 我们肯定是相爱了 |
[12:14] | – All right. – Good, good, good. | – 好吧 – 很好 |
[12:15] | We found something strange on the dealer you brought in: | 我们在你们抓进来的毒贩身上发现了个奇怪的东西 |
[12:17] | two matchbooks from the same hotel. | 两盒同一家酒店的火柴 |
[12:19] | He’s refusing to give up his supplier, | 他拒绝供出他的上线 |
[12:21] | but this could be something. | 但这个可能是个线索 |
[12:23] | That’s weird. Look at this. | 奇怪 看这个 |
[12:24] | The same two matches are missing from both books: | 每盒都少了同一位置的两根火柴 |
[12:26] | third one on the bottom row, and fifth one from the top. | 下面那排的第三根 和上面那排的第五根 |
[12:28] | – Coincidence? – No way. | – 巧合吗 – 不可能 |
[12:30] | No one would take matches out like that. | 没人这样用火柴的 |
[12:32] | Trust me; I smoked four cigarettes in college. | 相信我 我在大学抽过四支烟 |
[12:33] | One to completion. | 再一支就完成任务了 |
[12:34] | That’s a code. | 这是个代码 |
[12:36] | A code? | 代码 |
[12:37] | Exciting. | 有意思 |
[12:38] | I’ll go get my pencil case. | 我去拿我的铅笔盒 |
[12:40] | I bet it’s a room number. | 我赌这是房间号 |
[12:41] | Third floor, fifth room. | 三楼 第五间 |
[12:42] | Room 305. | 305号房 |
[12:43] | – That’s definitely it. – Well, great. | – 肯定就是了 – 很好 |
[12:45] | Great, great. | 很好 很好 |
[12:46] | Santiago has solved it. | Santiago解出来了 |
[12:49] | I want you two to go undercover | 我希望你们俩以情侣的身份 |
[12:50] | as a couple to stake out the room. | 卧底监视那间房 |
[12:52] | You should be very convincing, | 你们应该能扮得很像 |
[12:53] | given that you’re currently– | 毕竟你们现在 |
[12:54] | what was it? | 什么来着 |
[12:56] | “Smooshing booties.” | “相交甚欢” |
[12:57] | Great, and thank you for saying it that way. | 很好 而且谢谢你这么说 |
[12:59] | It made us both feel very comfortable. | 让我们一点不觉得不舒服 |
[13:01] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[13:05] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 我正找你呢 |
[13:07] | Before you decide what to do with Sam, | 在你决定怎么处置Sam之前 |
[13:09] | there’s someone I think you should talk to. | 我觉得你应该和某个人谈谈 |
[13:14] | Ms. Miriam. | Miriam老师 |
[13:15] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[13:16] | I tracked down your old ballet coach. | 我找来了你以前的芭蕾老师 |
[13:19] | I brought her in to remind you of the effect | 我把她带来是为了提醒你 |
[13:21] | a kind, nurturing presence can have on a young life. | 温和与鼓励对一个年轻生命带来的影响 |
[13:25] | Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[13:27] | Have you continued to dance? | 你有继续跳舞吗 |
[13:28] | No, Ms. Miriam. | 没有 Miriam老师 |
[13:29] | Well, there’s no surprise in that. | 我倒是不意外 |
[13:31] | You always were a lazy ox. | 你一直都是只懒惰的牛 |
[13:32] | – What’s this now? – Look at your posture. | – 什么情况 – 看看你的站姿 |
[13:34] | You look as if you should be ringing the bells at Notre Dame. | 你看起来就像是要去给巴黎圣母院敲钟 |
[13:37] | Ms. Miriam was not nurturing at all. | Miriam老师完全不是走鼓励路线的 |
[13:40] | All right, ox. | 好了 牛 |
[13:41] | Let’s see what you’ve got. | 看看你还有什么 |
[13:42] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五六七八 |
[13:45] | Eyes up. | 抬眼 |
[13:47] | Shoulders down. | 肩膀放松 |
[13:49] | Well, that wasn’t terrible. | 也不算太糟糕 |
[13:51] | See, Sarge? | 看到了吗 警长 |
[13:52] | Tough love works. | 严厉的爱是有效的 |
[13:53] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[13:54] | Terry proved the wrong point. | Terry证明错观点了 |
[13:57] | Chuckles Aw, Chuckles. | |
[13:59] | You’re looking even more broken than usual. | 你看起来比平时更加崩坏 |
[14:02] | Yeah, I should have never | 我不该尝试 |
[14:03] | have tried to stand up to Captain Holt. | 对抗Holt警监 |
[14:05] | Why didn’t I just beg for mercy? | 我应该直接求他原谅 |
[14:07] | It’s my signature move: | 这才是我一贯的招数 |
[14:09] | “The Charles.” | “Charles之招” |
[14:10] | No, you are actually in the right in this sitch. | 不 这次你才是对的 |
[14:13] | The captain is being irrational. | 是警监在无理取闹 |
[14:14] | But he’s about to learn himself a lesson. | 但他就要准备接受教训了 |
[14:17] | Right about… | 就在此时 |
[14:20] | Nah… | 此 |
[14:24] | Oh, my! | 噢 天哪 |
[14:25] | Ow. | 刻 |
[14:26] | Timed it perfectly. | 完美对接 |
[14:27] | What? | 这是什么 |
[14:29] | What did you do to my cupcake? | 你对我的蛋糕做了什么 |
[14:32] | This is yours? | 这玩意是你的吗 |
[14:34] | Why on Earth is your cupcake on my chair? | 你的蛋糕怎么会在我的椅子上 |
[14:36] | Because it’s very special to me, | 因为这个蛋糕很特别 |
[14:37] | so I can put it wherever I want. | 所以我想放哪就放哪 |
[14:40] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[14:41] | Now you have to buy me a new cupcake. | 现在你得赔我个新蛋糕 |
[14:43] | This is outrageous. | 你太过分了 |
[14:44] | You expect me to avoid– | 你怎么指望我避开 |
[14:46] | oh, I see. | 噢 我懂了 |
[14:48] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, you do. | 嗯哼 你懂了哈 |
[14:50] | – The cupcake was Gertie. – Yes. | – 蛋糕指代的是Gertie – 是 |
[14:52] | – Your butt was Charles’s car. -Yes. | – 你的屁股指代Charles的车 – 好 |
[14:54] | The chair was the parking space. | 椅子代表停车位 |
[14:55] | Yes, I get it. | 好的 我懂了 |
[14:57] | Your office was the garage. | 你的办公室就指停车库 |
[14:58] | Yes, I’m telling you I understand the lesson. | 我说我懂了 |
[15:00] | And I was the brilliant Gina Linetti in both scenarios. | 而我永远都是完美的Gina Linetti |
[15:03] | All right. We’re done here. | 好了 就这样吧 |
[15:05] | ‘Kay. | 好 |
[15:08] | You’re a great captain. | 你是一个出色的警监 |
[15:11] | Jake, why don’t you just sit down? | Jake 你先坐一下好吗 |
[15:13] | No, thank you. | 不用了 |
[15:14] | I can see the feed better from here. | 这里我能看得更清楚 |
[15:15] | It’s really comfortable. | 这里坐着真的很舒服 |
[15:17] | All right. I’ll sit. | 好吧 我来坐着 |
[15:22] | Nope, my butt hates expensive things. | 不行 我的屁股讨厌挨着昂贵的东西 |
[15:24] | No. | 不对 |
[15:25] | You know what your butt hates? | 你知道你讨厌什么吗 |
[15:26] | Making any sort of sacrifice for us, | 为我们之间做任何牺牲 |
[15:28] | because it’s not serious about this relationship. | 因为你对这份感情根本不认真 |
[15:30] | Okay, first of all, my butt is so serious | 好吧 首先 我的屁股很认真 |
[15:33] | it should be wearing spectacles. | 都恨不得戴上眼镜了 |
[15:34] | And second, your butt is the butt | 第二 你才是 |
[15:36] | that is not serious about this relationship. | 对这段感情不够认真的人 |
[15:38] | My butt is totally serious. | 我很认真的好么 |
[15:40] | I’ve made all kinds of changes. | 我做了那么多改变 |
[15:42] | I bought orange soda for you. | 我还给你买了橘子汽水 |
[15:44] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[15:45] | For the last time, | 我再说最后一次 |
[15:46] | Orangina is not orange soda. | 你买的橘子水 不是橘子汽水 |
[15:50] | Yeah, because it’s better. | 对啊 因为它更好 |
[15:51] | Uh, okay, now you’re just being crazy. | 额 好吧 你现在就是在胡闹 |
[15:54] | Ugh, you’re not even taking this argument seriously. | 你甚至现在吵架都不认真 |
[15:56] | All right. You want to get serious? | 好吧 你要我认真吗 |
[15:57] | How come you haven’t told your mom that we’re dating? | 为什么你还没告诉你妈我们在约会 |
[16:00] | Yeah, that’s right. | 你听到了 |
[16:01] | I saw the text she sent you about setting you up | 我看了她给你发的短信 |
[16:03] | with some dude named Gary. | 为你和叫Gary的家伙牵线相亲 |
[16:04] | You read my texts? | 你偷看了我的短信 |
[16:05] | It buzzed when you were in the bathroom. | 你去洗澡的时候短信刚好来了 |
[16:06] | Who doesn’t bring their phone with them into the bathroom? | 谁不带手机进浴室洗澡啊 |
[16:08] | That’s, like, the whole reason to go in there. | 洗澡就是为了带手机进去玩的啊 |
[16:10] | I haven’t told her because I haven’t had the chance. | 我还没告诉我妈是因为没找到机会 |
[16:12] | What? | 什么 |
[16:12] | You talk to her, like, every week. | 你好像每周都和她打电话吧 |
[16:14] | You basically stalk her. | 你基本上跟在监视她没什么两样 |
[16:15] | Why don’t you just admit | 你就直接承认吧 |
[16:16] | that you don’t want to tell her about me? | 你就是不想让她知道我的存在 |
[16:18] | Jake, it’s not about you. | Jake 这和你无关 |
[16:20] | Look; the minute I tell her that I’m dating someone, | 只要我一告诉她我在约会 |
[16:23] | she’s gonna call me all the time | 她就会不停地打电话给我 |
[16:25] | and ask me a million annoying questions. | 问一大堆烦人的问题 |
[16:27] | Wow, it sounds like such a huge drag. | 哇 听起来好难应付噢 |
[16:29] | I guess I’m just not “Worth it.” | 我想我也”不值得”你费力气吧 |
[16:31] | Boom–used the thing you said to me | 炸了吧 之前吵架你攻击我的话 |
[16:33] | in a different argument in this argument. | 被我原封不动地用来反击你 |
[16:34] | I win the argument. | 这次我赢了 |
[16:35] | Oh, no, no, no. This is bad. | 噢不不不 这太糟了 |
[16:37] | Well, you started it… or I did. | 是你先挑起来的 貌似是我 |
[16:38] | – I can’t remember at this point. – No, Jake. | – 我不记得了 – 不是啦Jake |
[16:40] | Look at the screen. | 看屏幕 |
[16:41] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[16:43] | For the last time, Orangina is not orange soda. | “再说最后一次 你买的橘子水不是橘子汽水 |
[16:47] | Yeah, because it’s better. | 对啊 因为它更好 |
[16:49] | Uh, okay, now you’re just being crazy. | 额 好吧 你现在就是在胡闹 |
[16:52] | You’re not even taking this– | 你甚至” |
[16:55] | You do have to admit, it was a pretty good point | 不过你得承认 关于橘子水 |
[16:56] | about Orangina, though. | 我的观点是对的 |
[17:05] | Your turn, Peralta. | 该你了 Peralta先生 |
[17:07] | Thank you, Santiago. | 谢谢你 Santiago女士 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | I know you’re mad, but before you say anything, | 我知道你很生气 但是你先听我说 |
[17:15] | yes, we screwed up. | 我们的确搞砸了 |
[17:17] | And yes, you warned us. | 你确实警告我们了 |
[17:18] | And yes, I don’t know where I’m going with this. | 我也承认不知道自己在说什么 |
[17:21] | But I do know this: | 但是我能确定一点 |
[17:23] | I have reached the end of my sentence. | 我要说的都说完了 |
[17:27] | Oh, my God. Did that work? | 天哪 这招奏效了吗 |
[17:28] | – Not at all. – Oh. | – 完全没有 – 哦 |
[17:29] | I can’t believe you let a personal argument | 我不敢相信你居然让私人问题 |
[17:32] | derail your investigation. | 毁了这次调查 |
[17:33] | I would characterize it more | 我更倾向于称之为 |
[17:35] | as a professional police disagreement. | “警方内部分歧” |
[17:37] | – I listened to the tape. – Oh, no. | – 我已经听了录音 – 哦 不好 |
[17:39] | Yeah, well, then you know that it was a straight-up | 那你应该知道了那就是一场纯粹的 |
[17:40] | crazy bitch fight. | 撕逼大战 |
[17:42] | Look; I know we screwed up the case, and I’m sorry. | 我知道我们搞砸了 我很抱歉 |
[17:44] | But if it’s any consolation, | 能让你好受一点的话 |
[17:45] | I think we also screwed up our relationship. | 我告诉你我们的关系也搞砸了 |
[17:48] | Peralta, have a seat. | 坐下吧 Peralta |
[17:49] | I believe this might help. | 我告诉你一件事 |
[17:51] | When Kevin and I first started dating, | 我和Kevin刚开始约会时 |
[17:53] | he taught at a small college upstate. | 他还在州北部的一所学院教书 |
[17:55] | It was two hours away by train or bus, | 到那里要坐上两个小时的火车或者巴士 |
[17:57] | but only 30 minutes by car. | 自己开车的话只要三十分钟 |
[17:59] | Is this another one of your riddles? | 你又要我猜你的谜语吗 |
[18:01] | You rode to work on his shoulders. | 我猜你骑着他去上班 |
[18:02] | One set of footprints. No? | 所以只留下了一对脚印 不是吗 |
[18:04] | – No. – Okay. | – 不是 – 好吧 |
[18:06] | Neither of us owned a car, | 我们都没有车 |
[18:07] | and I didn’t want to buy one because that would mean | 而且我也不想买 因为买了就代表 |
[18:09] | admitting that I cared for Kevin. | 承认Kevin对我很重要 |
[18:11] | He had the same fear, and so visits were rare, | 他也这么想 所以我们很少见面 |
[18:13] | and I was miserable. | 我非常痛苦 |
[18:14] | Then one spring day, Kevin showed up at my door | 后来有一天 Kevin出现在我家门口 |
[18:17] | having purchased Gertie. | 他买了Gertie这辆车 |
[18:19] | He took the leap, and I’m so grateful that he did. | 他跨出了这一步 我很感激他这么做 |
[18:22] | I only regret that I didn’t do it first. | 我只是后悔不是我先跨的这一步 |
[18:25] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[18:27] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[18:29] | 100%. | 百分之百 |
[18:30] | The train is your old mattress. | 火车指代你的旧床垫 |
[18:31] | – Yeah. – The car is your new mattress. | – 是的 – 汽车指代你的新床垫 |
[18:32] | – I got it. – Kevin is you. | – 我懂的 – Kevin代表你 |
[18:34] | – Mm-hmm. – I’m Santiago. | – 恩 – 我代表Santiago |
[18:35] | Loud and clear. 100%. | 清楚明白 百分之百 |
[18:39] | So I took care of Sam. | 我把Sam的事解决了 |
[18:40] | Uh-oh. | 噢 |
[18:41] | That sounds ominous, | 我有种不祥的预感 |
[18:42] | like you went all Ms. Miriam on him. | 你是不是把Miriam老师那一套用在他身上了 |
[18:45] | I let him off with a warning. | 我就警告了他一下 |
[18:46] | See, thing about Ms. Miriam | 关于Miriam老师你要知道 |
[18:47] | is she made me a good dancer, | 她把我的舞蹈教得很好 |
[18:49] | but she ruined my childhood. | 但她毁了我的童年 |
[18:52] | She was constantly riding me about my posture | 她对我各种不满 我的姿势 |
[18:54] | and my technique and my pink hair. | 我的技巧和粉色的头发 |
[18:56] | – Pink hair. – Never speak of that. | – 粉色的头发 – 别说出去 |
[18:57] | Copy. | 了解 |
[18:58] | She’s the reason I quit ballet, | 因为她我才放弃的芭蕾 |
[19:00] | and I sure as hell don’t want Sam | 所以我也不想让Sam |
[19:02] | to quit the Big Brother program ’cause of me. | 因为我放弃这个大哥小弟的计划 |
[19:04] | This is totally | 这件关于 |
[19:06] | how I thought this Ms. Miriam thing was gonna go. | “严厉之爱”的事完全在我的料想之中 |
[19:10] | Another flawless Terry plan. | 我的计划还是那么完美 |
[19:13] | Boyle, I thought you should know. | Boyle 告诉你一件事 |
[19:15] | I just got Gertie back from the garage. | 我刚从车库中提出了Gertie |
[19:16] | She looks as good as new. | 看上去和全新的一样 |
[19:18] | Better, even, because after 12 years, | 甚至比新的还好 因为花了12年 |
[19:20] | they finally got the Annie Lennox cassette | 卡在播放器里的Annie Lennox磁带 |
[19:21] | out of the tape player. | 终于被取出来了 |
[19:22] | Oh, I love her. | 我爱她的歌 |
[19:24] | Here’s a check for the full amount. | 这张支票是所有修车的费用 |
[19:27] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不需要付这笔钱 |
[19:29] | It was my fault, and I behaved poorly, | 错在于我 我的行为很糟糕 |
[19:32] | as Gina made abundantly clear. | Gina已经说得非常清楚了 |
[19:34] | Oh, speaking of, | 噢 话说回来 |
[19:36] | you still owe me $14 for that cupcake. | 你还欠我14元蛋糕的钱 |
[19:39] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[19:40] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[19:41] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[19:42] | I ran the footage from the hotel | 我调了酒店监控的录像 |
[19:44] | through facial recognition software and got a match: | 进行面部识别之后锁定了嫌犯 |
[19:46] | Grady Lamont Grady Lamont. | |
[19:48] | This is his current address. | 这是他的住址 |
[19:50] | That’s good, I guess. | 干得不错啊 |
[19:51] | Yeah, it’s six years old. | 住址是六年前的了 |
[19:52] | Well, druggies are lazy? | 呃 毒贩应该都懒得搬家吧 |
[19:54] | He deals in uppers. | 他平时都在上城区交易 |
[19:55] | – We’re screwed. – Yup. | – 我们完蛋了 – 是的 |
[19:56] | What’s the second thing? | 第二件事是什么 |
[19:58] | Well, the Captain and I were jamming | 我和警监之前在闲聊 |
[20:00] | on some personal issues, just going back and forth. | 涉及一些个人问题 |
[20:02] | I honestly think I helped him more than he helped me. | 我真心觉得在这当中我开导他比较多 |
[20:05] | – I’m not buying any of that. – No. | – 我一点都不信 – 好吧 |
[20:10] | Amy Santiago… | Amy Santiago女士 |
[20:12] | I want to change mattresses for you. | 我愿意为你买新的床垫 |
[20:16] | That’s the best thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最棒的话了 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry I didn’t do it sooner. | 很抱歉我没有早点这么做 |
[20:19] | I think I was just scared that you were gonna realize | 我想我只是害怕你最终会发现 |
[20:22] | you’re way better than me. | 你比我好太多了 |
[20:24] | Like, you’re Orangina, and I’m orange soda. | 你是”橘子水” 而我是”橘子汽水” |
[20:27] | Are you kidding? | 别开玩笑了 |
[20:28] | You’re Orangina. | 你才是”橘子水” |
[20:29] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[20:30] | Don’t say that. | 我拒绝 |
[20:32] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:33] | I was scared too. | 我其实也在害怕 |
[20:35] | I’m gonna call my mom tonight. | 今晚我就打电话给我妈 |
[20:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:41] | Let’s buy this baby. | 我们来买床垫吧 |
[20:43] | Calling up the website, | 打开网页 |
[20:45] | finding the mattress, | 搜索”床垫” |
[20:47] | adding to cart, | 加入购物车 |
[20:49] | signing in as “Guest”… | 以”游客”身份进入… |
[20:50] | That is not an option. | 我不要这样 |
[20:52] | Creating an account… | 创建账户 |
[20:54] | You don’t have to buy it right this second. | 你不用现在就买的 |
[20:55] | Nope, this is a big romantic gesture, | 不行 这可是非常浪漫的举动 |
[20:57] | and I’m nailing it. | 我做得正顺手呢 |
[20:58] | Shipping address– not the same as billing address. | 送货地址跟账单地址可不一样 |
[21:01] | Got to enter both of those. | 要分别输入两个 |
[21:03] | Jake, Jake, look! There’s our guy. | Jake 快看 嫌犯出现了 |
[21:05] | Oh, perfect timing. | 噢 时机正好 |
[21:06] | Submit order. | 确认订单 |
[21:07] | Province? Oh, no. | 省份 不好 |
[21:08] | We’re on the Canadian website. | 我进的是加拿大的页面 |
[21:09] | Click on the American flag. | 切换成美国 |
[21:11] | – Jake! – Yeah. | – Jake – 好的 |
[21:12] | We’ll do this later. Let’s go! | 我们一会儿再买 走吧 |