Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Falcon one, do we have a go? 猎鹰一号 我们准备行动吧
[00:05] The light is green, tiger one. 准备好了 猛虎一号
[00:07] What are you gonna say when you crash through the window? 你破窗而入的时候打算说什么
[00:09] Hey, there, sorry for dropping in. 嘿 抱歉突然落进来
[00:11] Goose bumps, Jake. Goose bumps. 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 Jake
[00:13] – Is the equipment secure? – Check. – 装备安全吗 – 安全
[00:15] – Weapon loaded? – Check. – 手枪上膛没 – 上了
[00:16] Did you have breakfast? 你吃早饭了吗
[00:17] What? That’s not on the checklist. 什么 这不是检查清单里的内容啊
[00:18] I added it because I care about you. 我加上这个是因为我关心你
[00:19] – No, I did not have breakfast. – Unacceptable. – 没 我没吃早饭 – 不能接受
[00:21] Look in your pocket. 看看你口袋
[00:23] Hey, there’s little chocolate chips in this. 嘿 这儿有个小巧克力棒
[00:24] Yeah, I’m not an idiot. I know how 没错 我又不是白痴 我知道怎么
[00:26] to trick my best friend into eating his fiber. 骗我最好的朋友补充纤维
[00:28] All right, bar digested. Mission go. 好了 巧克力棒已消化 任务开始
[00:35] – NYPD! – Stay where you are! – 纽约警察 – 不许动
[00:36] Hands in the air where I can see ’em! 把手放在我能看见的地方
[00:37] Hey, there, sorry for dropping in. 嗨 抱歉突然落进来
[00:40] Was it cool? It felt really cool. 酷吗 我觉得超酷
[00:42] Yeah. Yeah, it was pretty cool. 对对 挺酷的
[00:44] Pretty cool? What went wrong? 挺酷的 哪儿不好了
[00:45] – Nothing. – You have fudge on cheek. – 没什么 – 你脸上有软糖
[00:47] Oh, from the breakfast bar, Boyle! 哦 早餐棒上的 Boyle
[01:11] So I smash through the window, feet first. 所以我破窗而入 脚先落地
[01:13] There’s glass everywhere, and I say, 到处都是碎玻璃 然后我说
[01:15] “Hey, there, sorry for dropping in.” 嘿 抱歉突然落进来了
[01:18] – Ho! – Whoa. – 吼 – 哇哦
[01:19] And the best part is, there was nothing on my cheek. 最棒的地方就是 我脸上什么都没有
[01:21] That’s a weird detail to throw in there. 突然插入这个细节有点奇怪
[01:22] You’re a weird detail to throw in there. 你才是个突然插入的奇怪细节
[01:24] – Hmm? What? – Wait a second, Peralta. – 嗯 什么 – 等一下 Peralta
[01:25] You busted through a window for no reason? 你无缘无故打破了一扇窗
[01:27] Basic police tactic, Sarge. Cover every exit. 警长 这是基本警察战术 要控制每个出口
[01:29] It was a sealed window on the fifth floor. 那是个五楼的密封窗户
[01:31] You could have just gone in the door with Charles. 你本可以跟Charles走门进去
[01:33] Yeah, but then what would my catchphrase have been? 对 但那我的口号要是什么
[01:35] “Knock, knock, who’s there? Justice”? “当 当 谁啊 正义吗”
[01:37] Ooh, that’s actually amazi. 哦 那个确实很棒
[01:38] – Charles, write that down. – Already did. – Charles 写下来 – 已经写了
[01:39] Sarge, what’s the big deal? 警长 有什么大不了的
[01:41] We stopped two kilos of heroin from hitting the streets. 我们阻止了两千克海洛因流入市面
[01:43] Who cares about one broken window? 谁会在乎一扇打破的窗
[01:44] I do! 我在乎
[01:46] I’m the one who has to spend all weekend doing paperwork 我是那个因为你的愚蠢表演而要花整个周末
[01:48] because of your dumb stunt. 写文书的人
[01:49] But… Terry loves paperwork? 但 Terry喜欢文书工作
[01:51] – No, Jake, I do not. – Oh. – 不 Jake 我不喜欢 – 哦
[01:54] Look, man, I’ve got two kids, a job, and a very pregnant wife. 我有两个孩子 一份工作和正怀孕的妻子
[01:58] I get one hour a week to myself on Sundays. 我只有每周日的一个小时属于自己
[02:01] You know what I do with that time? 你知道我那个时候干嘛吗
[02:02] I run a hot bubble bath, wheel in a TV, 我泡个热水泡泡浴 把电视推进来
[02:05] and watch sports bloopers. 然后看体育花絮
[02:06] Sports bloopers? 体育花絮
[02:08] They’re hilarious and relaxing, 那很搞笑而且让人放松
[02:09] and they humanize my heroes. 让我的英雄们更人性化了
[02:11] Okay, well, I went through a window. 好吧 我破窗而入
[02:13] That’s a blooper of sorts, right? 那也算个花絮 对吧
[02:14] No! 不
[02:15] It’s not a blooper if you meant to do it! 你有意做的就不是花絮
[02:16] Thanks for ruining my weekend. 谢谢你毁了我的周末
[02:19] This is a debacle. 这就是个灾难
[02:21] Oh, man. Sarge is pissed. 哦 老兄 警长生气了
[02:23] What are we gonna do, Jake? 我们该怎么办 Jake
[02:25] Don’t worry. It’s gonna be fine. 别担心 会好的
[02:26] We just have to turn this debacle 我们只要把这个灾难变成
[02:29] into a straight-up “Bacle.” 一个绝对的”好运”
[02:31] Guess I should be getting back. 我想我该回去了
[02:33] Uncle Ray, thank you for loaning me Ray叔叔 谢谢你借我
[02:35] you best detective for lunch. 你最好的警探一起吃饭
[02:36] My pleasure. 我的荣幸
[02:37] Of course, she is entitled to 45 minutes 当然 根据她的劳工合同
[02:39] as per her union contract. 她只有45分钟
[02:42] Okay, well, great to see you. 好的 很高兴见到你
[02:44] Bye, baby. 拜 宝贝
[02:47] A minute, Detective Diaz. 等一下 Diaz警探
[02:51] What’s going on with you and Marcus? 你跟Marcus怎么样了
[02:52] What are you talking about? 你指什么
[02:54] Your shoulders tightened when he said “Baby.” 他说”宝贝”时 你肩膀收紧了一下
[02:56] Your nostrils flared when I asked 我问你俩怎么样了的时候
[02:58] what was going on with the two of you. 你的鼻孔微张
[02:59] And you have saag paneer on your sleeve, 而且你袖子上有烩菠菜芝士
[03:00] which, given your aversion to Indian cuisine, 鉴于你对印度菜的厌恶
[03:03] suggests you let him choose the restaurant. 这表示你让他选了餐厅
[03:05] Why would you do that? 你为什么要这样做
[03:06] – Kindness. – Pity. – 好意 – 同情
[03:08] You’re about to break up with him. 你要跟他分手了
[03:10] – Damn, you are good. – Mm-hmm. – 该死 你太棒了 – 嗯嗯
[03:13] Things aren’t working out. 事情进展的不顺利
[03:14] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想多说
[03:16] I regret the words we’ve already spoken. 对于我们已经说过的话我感到后悔
[03:17] Listen, I know I probably shouldn’t get involved, 听着 我可能不应该掺合进来
[03:20] but Marcus is my nephew, 但Marcus是我侄子
[03:22] and I hope you’ll let him down gently. 我希望你能温柔地甩了他
[03:25] Don’t worry. 别担心
[03:26] I don’t want things to be awkward. 我不想事情变得尴尬
[03:28] I’m gonna send him a text while he’s sleeping 我打算在他睡觉的时候给他发条短信
[03:29] that says, “We’re done.” “我们结束了”
[03:31] Clear. Accurate. 清楚 准确
[03:33] But do you feel like it’s enough? 但你觉得那就够了吗
[03:35] “We’re done. “我们结束了
[03:37] Good-bye.” 再见”
[03:38] Yes. That should do it. 没错 那才对
[03:40] What’s going on, Peralta? 怎么了 Peralta
[03:42] Charles says you’re going to make me Charles说你要让我比
[03:43] happier than I was on my wedding night. 我新婚之夜还开心
[03:45] Well, that’s not how I would have put it, 呃 要我我可不会这样说的
[03:46] but I know you were mad at me for ruining blooper time, 但我知道你生气我毁了你的花絮时间
[03:48] so I did all your paperwork. 所以我做了你所有的文书工作
[03:50] That’s not helpful. 那没用的
[03:51] You always make a thousand mistakes. 你总是有几千个错误
[03:53] Mm-hmm, that’s what Amy said as well 嗯哼 Amy替我做之前
[03:55] right before she took over for me, 也是这么说的
[03:56] so it’s perfect. 所以这是完美的
[03:57] Okay. Hey, thanks, man. 好吧 嘿 谢了 老兄
[03:59] I appreciate it. 我很感激
[04:00] And I spoke with Sharon. 而且我跟Sharon说了
[04:02] I spoke with Captain Holt. 也跟Holt警长说了
[04:04] And we all agree that you deserve a break. 然后我们都觉得你应该放个假
[04:05] So this weekend, Charles and I 所以这个周末 Charles和我
[04:08] are taking you to the great outdoors 要带你去个很棒的户外地点
[04:10] to Detective Lohank’s cabin. 去 Lohank警探的小屋
[04:12] Boom. Suck it, wedding night. 去他的新婚夜
[04:14] Lohank? That sad sack? Lohank 那个屌丝
[04:16] All he does is talk about his wife 他就知道说他老婆
[04:18] sleeping with other men. 跟别的男人上床
[04:19] No, he also has some great stories 不 他也有些很棒的关于他前列腺癌
[04:20] about his prostate cancer. 的故事啊
[04:22] Besides, he’s not sticking around. 而且 他不会在旁边待着
[04:23] It’s just the three of us. 就咱们三个
[04:24] Those woods are full of ticks. 这话是骗人的
[04:26] It’s Lyme disease central. 那里就是莱姆病发病中心
[04:27] So we’ll get some bug spray. 那就买点杀虫剂
[04:28] Plus that cabin’s probably covered in black mold. 而且那个小屋说不定满是黑霉
[04:31] – Racist. – You know what? – 歧视 – 你知道吗
[04:33] I am gonna stay home and have a blooper bath. 我要待在家里泡个”花絮澡”
[04:36] Oh, come on, Sarge. 哦 别这样 警长
[04:38] It’s gonna be fun. 这会很有趣的
[04:39] You remember fun, right? 你还记得 乐趣 吗
[04:40] What’s that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思
[04:41] Nothing. It’s just– 没什么 就是
[04:42] I planned this awesome guys’ weekend for us, 我给咱们计划了一个很棒的男生周末
[04:44] and all you can think about is Lyme disease. 但你想的全是莱姆病
[04:46] Untrue. 不是真的
[04:47] I’m thinking about all tick-borne diseases– 我想的是所有的蜱虫疾病
[04:49] anaplasmosis, tularemia, Rocky Mountain spotted fever. 鞭虫病 兔热病 落基山斑疹热
[04:54] You know, maybe I could just chill out a little. 我可能真需要放松一下
[04:57] Yes. You’re stressed. 没错 你压力太大了
[04:59] A little fun would do you good, I promise. 找点乐子对你有好处 我保证
[05:01] You know what? You’re right. 你知道吗 你是对的
[05:04] You all better get ready for fun Terry. 你们最好准备好见识 有趣的Terry
[05:06] Ooh, fun Terry. He sounds fun. 哦 有趣的是Terry 听起来很有趣
[05:08] Oh, he’s crazy. 哦 他很疯狂的
[05:10] Thanks for planning this, Jake. 谢谢你计划这些 Jake
[05:11] No, thank you for being amazing 不 谢谢你这么棒
[05:13] and also for driving us up to the cabin. 而且谢谢你开车带我们去小屋
[05:15] My car’s in the shop, and riding in Charles’s 我的车在店里 坐Charles的车
[05:17] is like sitting inside of a dog’s behonkus. 就像坐在狗屁股里一样颠
[05:19] Fun Terry. Can’t wait. 有趣的Terry 等不及见识了
[05:20] Hey, Gina. Would you do me a favor? 嘿 Gina 你能帮我个忙吗
[05:22] Yes, thank you for asking. 当然 谢谢你问我
[05:24] I did not feel like doing this work right now. 我现在不想做这些工作
[05:27] Oh, those look like important papers. 哦 那些看起来像重要文件
[05:29] What’s up? How can I help? 怎么了 我怎么帮你
[05:31] Well, when I was a kid, 呃 我还是个小孩的时候
[05:34] I invented a magnetic flashlight clip 我发明了一个磁手电别针
[05:36] so I could read under the covers. 所以我就可以在被子里读书了
[05:40] This clip and I went all around the world together– 这个别针跟我一起周游了世界
[05:43] the Shire, Sweet Valley High, Terabithia. 夏尔郡 甜蜜谷 特雷比西亚
[05:47] But never to a friend’s house, huh? 但却没去过朋友家 是吧
[05:49] Uncalled for. 没这个必要
[05:51] Anyway, I realized that this could be really helpful 反正我意识到这个可能对警察工作
[05:53] for police work, so I made an appointment 真的很有用 所以我跟纽约警察采购
[05:55] with the head of NYPD purchasing. 的头儿约了个时间
[05:57] I have to sell him on it, but I’m afraid 我要把这个卖给他 但我担心
[05:59] I might come across a little boring. 我可能让人觉得有些无聊
[06:02] Amy, are you asking me Amy 你是在问我
[06:04] to “She’s All That” You? 能不能帮你麻雀变凤凰
[06:06] I didn’t read that. 我没读过那个
[06:07] But if it’s about helping out a friend, then yes. 但如果那是关于帮助朋友的 那没错
[06:10] Please “She’s All That” Me. 请帮我麻雀变凤凰吧
[06:13] Okay. 好的
[06:14] But if we’re gonna do this, 但如果我们要做这件事
[06:16] we’re gonna do it my way, all right? 我们就要用我的方式做 好吗
[06:18] First I’m going to need to break you down to nothing 首先我要把你彻底打碎
[06:21] and then build you back up piece by piece. 然后再把你一片片拼起来
[06:23] Well, the meeting’s tomorrow. 见面就在明天
[06:24] Well, we’ll just break you down to nothing 好吧 我们就只把你彻底打碎
[06:26] and see what time it is. 然后看看那是什么时候
[06:30] What is that smell? 什么味道
[06:31] That is the absence of urine. 这是不含尿味的空气
[06:34] You got to leave Brooklyn to get that. 只有离开了布鲁克林才闻得到
[06:35] No urine, I could get used to this. 不含尿味 这个我可以习惯
[06:38] Oh, yes. 很好
[06:39] And that’s just the beginning, my friend. 这只是个开始 朋友
[06:40] Just wait till you’re sitting fireside, 等你坐到火边
[06:42] sipping on a premium Chinese Scotch, 啜着优质中国威士忌
[06:44] and smoking a sweet Rwandan cigar. 抽着上好卢旺达雪茄
[06:46] Okay. Okay. 蛮好 蛮好
[06:47] I probably could have done without the countries of origin, 不带那些出产国的话我应该会挺享受的
[06:50] but that sounds great. 不过听起来很好了
[06:51] – Yeah. – What else do you have planned? – 是啊 – 你还准备了什么
[06:53] Oh, so much. I’m talking fishing. 可多了 比方说钓鱼
[06:55] I’m talking poker, I’m talking Frisbee. 比方说扑克 比方说扔飞盘
[06:57] Boyle, what else am I talking? Boyle 还有什么
[06:58] Wildflower picking so we can make our own cologne. 采野花来做我们自己的专属古龙水
[07:01] Nope, I was talking bonfires and s’mores, 不 我是想说还有篝火和烤棉花糖巧克力夹心饼干
[07:02] but that’s my fault for throwing to you. 但让你接话就是我的错
[07:04] This is going to be fun as hell. 一定会超级有趣的
[07:06] This is going to be the best weekend ever! 这将会是史上最有趣的周末
[07:08] Welcome to Stink Puddle Manor. 欢迎来到臭水坑庄园
[07:11] Stink Puddle? 臭水坑
[07:12] Manor. 庄园
[07:15] Just out of curiosity, why would you 只是好奇 为什么你
[07:17] name your house Stink Puddle? 给自己的房子起名为臭水坑
[07:18] Oh, I didn’t. 不是我
[07:19] The home inspector came up with it. 是房屋检查员想出来的
[07:20] I can’t smell anything since the radiation therapy. 做了放射治疗之后我什么都闻不到了
[07:23] Another great story, eh? 又一个有趣的故事 对吧
[07:25] So there’s no power, no heat. 这里没电 没暖气
[07:28] Is there running water? 有自来水吗
[07:29] Of course there’s running water. 当然有自来水
[07:31] Oh, but I wouldn’t use it. 但我是不会用的
[07:32] It’s very contaminated. 严重污染了
[07:33] We had three dogs die in the well. 我们有三条狗死在井里了
[07:35] Three? 三条
[07:35] If they weren’t all tied together, 如果它们不是被拴在一起
[07:37] we might have just lost the one. 我们可能只会失去一条
[07:38] Sad thing is, they were therapy dogs for my son. 惨的是 他们都是我儿子的治疗犬
[07:40] Oh. 噢
[07:42] He had real abandonment issues after my wife left. 我妻子离开后他就有了被遗弃的创伤
[07:44] It was kind of like an emotional scar 就像是一道情感伤疤上
[07:45] on an emotional scar. 又覆上了一道情感伤疤
[07:47] But the woods are super nice, right? 但树林很赞 对吧
[07:48] Oh, yeah, yeah. Gorgeous. 哦是的 是的 可漂亮了
[07:50] Except during sinkhole season. 除了天坑的季节
[07:51] When’s sinkhole season? 什么时候是天坑季节
[07:53] It’s been going on for, like, 20 years now. 已经开始了大概 二十年了
[07:54] It’s kind of like a “Game of Thrones” Winter. 就像<权力的游戏>里的冬天一样
[07:56] Right. Yeah. 好吧
[07:57] Anyway, I’ll leave you guys to it. 总之 我把这儿留给你们了
[07:59] Have fun. 玩得开心
[08:00] Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. 别做任何我不会做的事
[08:02] For instance, 比方说
[08:03] drink the water or let your wife 喝这的水或者让你的妻子
[08:05] go on work trips. 去出差
[08:06] Duly noted. 记住了
[08:07] You wanted to see me? 你想见我
[08:09] I told Kevin about how I approved 我跟Kevin说了我赞成
[08:10] of your strategy for breaking up with Marcus, 你和Marcus的分手方法这件事
[08:12] and he said that we were “Sociopaths.” 然后他说我们是”反社会者”
[08:15] So you’re gonna leave him? 所以你要离开他了吗
[08:16] No, I think he may have a point. 不 我觉得他说的或许有理
[08:18] You might need to do more than simply text. 你可能不该只是发一条短信
[08:22] A long, drawn-out breakup is just gonna end 冗长的分手只会以
[08:23] in a big scene and Marcus crying. 一个Marcus痛哭的大场面结束
[08:26] He has so many emotions. 他的感情太丰富了
[08:31] It’s just so beautiful how much they love each other. 他们这么深爱对方真是太感天动地了
[08:35] It’s a commercial 这只是个广告
[08:37] for a refrigerator. 冰箱广告
[08:39] Yes, it is daunting. 是的确实令人却步
[08:40] But I did some research on amicable breakups. 但我做了些和平分手的调查
[08:43] I visited www.Ladiesgoodhealthmag.Com/ 我查阅了女性健康杂志网
[08:48] 6-relationships/867599904/ 9432&20.Html. 第六板块情感在线的第867599904条
[08:58] – Do you know that site? – No. – 你知道这网站吗 – 不知道
[09:00] Well, apparently, it’s less painful 很显然 如果你理解被甩的人的感觉
[09:03] if you acknowledge the dumpee’s feelings. 对方痛苦就会少些
[09:07] – Ew. – But don’t worry. – 恶心 – 但别担心
[09:09] We’ll practice. Hmm? 我们来练习一下
[09:10] I’ll be Marcus. Go. 我来当Marcus 开始
[09:14] Marcus, I think we should break up. Marcus 我觉得我们应该分手
[09:17] That makes me feel sad. 这使我难过
[09:19] I am sad. 我很难过
[09:20] Your sadness is noted. 我感觉到你的悲伤了
[09:21] I feel acknowledged. 我感觉被理解了
[09:23] Thank you for breaking up with me. 谢谢你和我分手
[09:24] It will take me eight minutes to collect my things. 我需要八分钟把自己的东西收好
[09:27] I think that went very well. 我觉得进行的不错
[09:29] Hmm. 嗯
[09:30] Okay, creek. 好了 小溪
[09:31] I’d like three fresh trout to go, please. 请给我打包三条新鲜鳟鱼 谢谢
[09:37] It just went straight up. 直接飞上去了
[09:38] Now it’s coming down. Oh, boy! 现在掉下来了 妈呀
[09:40] Watch and learn, losers. 学着点 失败者们
[09:43] Yah! 呀
[09:45] – I didn’t see where it went. – Back of my neck. – 我没看见它去哪了 – 我脖子后面
[09:47] It’s in the back of my neck. 在我脖子后面
[09:49] Okay, I’ve learned from your mistakes. 我从你们的教训中学到了
[09:52] Not too hard, late release, and… 不要太用力 放得晚些 还有
[09:59] That was fun. Fishing was fun. 挺有趣的 钓鱼挺有趣的
[10:01] – Yeah. – Back to the cabin? – 是啊 – 回小屋吗
[10:02] – Yeah. – Yeah. – 好啊 – 好啊
[10:03] Before we get into your pitch, 在我们着手你的演讲前
[10:05] what are you calling the product? 你怎么称呼这个产品
[10:07] The Handless Lighting System, or HLS. 免提照明系统 或者免照灯
[10:11] Sounds like a genetic disorder. 听起来像个基因疾病似的
[10:13] How’s about Shoulder Nova? 叫肩上新星怎么样
[10:15] I love it. Amazing. 我喜欢 太棒了
[10:17] It’s perfect. 完美
[10:18] Now let’s talk presentation. 现在来说说演讲
[10:20] What’s your opener? 你的开头什么样的
[10:21] Hi, I’m Amy Santiago, 嗨 我叫Amy Santiago
[10:24] and my product will make a real difference. 我的产品将会带来很大的改变
[10:26] It is the Shoulder Nova. 肩上新星
[10:29] My only note is, make it 1000% more captivating. 我唯一的建议就是 再多百分之一千的魅力吧
[10:33] Very good note. Yeah. 很好的建议
[10:34] Okay. 好了
[10:36] I got it. 我懂了
[10:38] Mm… 嗯
[10:40] Ding. 叮
[10:42] Oh, hello. I’m Amy Santiago. 噢你们好 我是Amy Santiago
[10:47] Was that captivating enough? 够有魅力了吗
[10:49] Weirdly, it might have been a scooch too captivating. 奇怪的是 可能有点太有魅力了
[10:53] Here’s what I’m thinking. 我的想法是
[10:54] Mm-kay? You can take a seat. 你可以先坐下
[10:57] Okay. 好了
[10:59] Until this moment, there was only darkness. 直到这一刻 世界都只有黑暗
[11:03] But now there is… 但现在有了
[11:07] light. 光
[11:09] I am Vanessa Santiago, 我是Vanessa Santiago
[11:11] and I’m about to blow your minds. 我将会给你们带来震撼
[11:15] You want me to change my name to Vanessa? 你想让我把名字改成Vanessa
[11:16] Desperately. 非常想
[11:18] I got to say, the Chinese 不得不说 中国人
[11:20] know how to make a terrible scotch. 很懂如何制作难喝的威士忌
[11:22] They certainly do. 显然是
[11:24] Ugh, it’s bad. Gets you drunk, though. 好难喝 不过能让你醉
[11:25] Well, I found all the worms. 我找到全部的虫了
[11:27] They’re eating a fox corpse in the outhouse. 它们在外屋吃一只狐狸的身体
[11:29] Speaking of which, I’m getting hungry. 说到这个 我饿了
[11:32] – What’s for dinner? – Dinner? – 晚饭吃什么 – 晚饭
[11:33] Yes, of course. Dinner. 当然啊 晚饭
[11:36] Did you not pack any food? 你没带食物吗
[11:38] There’s fresh fox. 外面有新鲜狐狸
[11:39] Oh, it is not fresh. 不是新鲜的
[11:40] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[11:41] We stopped three times on the way up here 我们来的路上停车三次
[11:43] to buy fireworks, and you never thought to get groceries? 就为了买烟花 而你都没有想过买点吃的吗
[11:46] What was in those coolers? 那些冷藏箱里装的是什么
[11:47] The fireworks. 烟花啊
[11:49] Look, I thought we would be incredible at fishing. 我以为我们能钓一手好鱼嘛
[11:51] Excuse me for believing in us. 我相信我们有实力还有错咯
[11:53] It’ll be okay, guys. No need to worry. 没关系的 别担心
[11:56] I just took a foraging class, and not to brag, 我刚上了一个野外觅食的课 不是我吹
[11:59] I was voted Mr. Fungus. 他们都叫我蘑菇大师
[12:01] Aha, Mr. Fungus to the rescue. 瞧 蘑菇大师来拯救我们了
[12:03] See, Sarge, everything’s going to work out, 你看 警长 所有问题都可以解决的
[12:04] and you don’t have to stress all the time. 你不用老这么紧张
[12:06] Boyle, you really think you can find us dinner? Boyle 你真的能给我们找到食物当晚餐吗
[12:08] Um, let’s just say 这个嘛 我保证
[12:11] it’s gonna be a “Spore-gasbord.” 肯定能有一餐 孢子盛宴
[12:14] Something bad happened to Charles, didn’t it? Charles肯定出事了 对吧
[12:16] Big time. 出大事了
[12:17] Oh God, what if the last thing 天哪 要是我们听到的
[12:19] we ever heard him say was “Spore-gasbord?” 他最后的话是 孢子盛宴 可咋办
[12:23] Charles Charles Charles! Charles!
[12:25] I’m starting to get worried, Jake. 我有些担心了 Jake
[12:27] Relax. 放心吧
[12:28] If anybody can handle it out here, it’s Charles. Charles最懂怎么在野外生存了
[12:30] He saw “Into the Woods” Ten times in the theater. 他在剧院里都看了十遍的”魔法黑森林”
[12:32] Watch it. That’s poison ivy. 小心点 那是毒藤
[12:33] Whoa. Good call. 哇 提醒得好
[12:35] I’m allergic to poison ivy. 我对毒藤过敏
[12:37] I got it one time at sports camp, 以前参加体育训练营的时候
[12:39] making out in the woods with Liz Almont. 在林子里跟Liz Almont亲热的时候被蛰到过一次
[12:41] Okay, fine. We weren’t making out. 好吧 我们没在亲热
[12:43] I was looking for my inhaler. 是我在找我的呼吸器
[12:45] And it wasn’t sports camp. It was asthma camp. 也不是体育训练营 是哮喘夏令营
[12:48] Hey, Jake. Are we lost? Jake 我们是不是迷路了
[12:51] What? No. 啥 没有啊
[12:52] We’re on an “Adventure.” 我们在探险
[12:54] Right, Fun Terry? 对吧 有趣的Terry
[12:55] Fun Terry’s gone. 有趣的Terry已经不存在了
[12:56] He starved to death an hour ago. 他一个小时前饿死了
[12:58] This is Original Terry. 这个是原版Terry
[12:59] That’s the worst Terry. 最可怕的Terry
[13:00] You didn’t bring a map or a flashlight 你没带地图和手电吗
[13:03] or anything that could keep us from getting lost? 或者任何能不让我们迷路的东西
[13:05] Yes, I brought all of those things. 这些我都带了
[13:07] It’s called a cell phone. 手机上都有好吗
[13:09] Map. Flashlight. Compass. 地图 手电 指南针
[13:11] An app that makes me sound like T-Pain. 还有一个能让我声音变得像T-Pain的软件
[13:12] Nope, the battery’s dead. Now it’s just a brick. 然而现在没电了 所以就只是块砖了
[13:14] But don’t freak out. 莫慌
[13:16] I don’t need an app to sound like T-Pain, right? 我也不需要那个变声软件 对吧
[13:18] *We’re totally lost * *我们彻底迷路了*
[13:22] Yeah, that was a little more Kermit, but– 这句听起来更像青蛙卡米特了
[13:27] Oh, you’re back. 你回来啦
[13:28] How did the breakup go? 分手进行的怎么样
[13:29] I tried to acknowledge his feelings. 我试着体会他的感受来着
[13:31] It wasn’t easy. There were a lot of them. 不容易啊 他感受太多了
[13:32] I’m just so confused. 我不明白
[13:35] So sad. 很伤心
[13:38] Are you climbing out the window? 你打算跳窗出去吗
[13:39] No. 没有啊
[13:41] I climbed back in, and we talked about emotions 我又爬了回来 我们又聊了
[13:42] for 20 minutes. 20分钟的内心感受
[13:43] – Dear God. – I know. – 天哪 – 没错
[13:45] But I think it went well. 但我觉得进行的不错
[13:46] At least there was no crying. 起码没人哭
[13:47] Well done, Diaz. 干得不错 Diaz
[13:48] I’m actually really glad you made me do it this way. 你让我这样做其实挺好的
[13:50] I got to tell him that even though it was ending, 我可以告诉他虽然我们分手了
[13:53] it was incredibly meaningful to me, 但这段感情对我很重要
[13:56] and I’m gonna miss him. 我会想他的
[13:57] Oh, no. 哦 不
[13:59] This is exactly what I didn’t want. 我就是不希望这个
[14:02] You crying? Oof! 你在哭吗
[14:05] I deserved that. 我活该
[14:06] Charles is dead, and we’re next. Charles死了 而我们就是下一个
[14:08] All right, don’t be so melodramatic. 好了 别这么夸张
[14:10] He’s probably chewing on bark and berries, 他可能正在啃树皮和浆果呢
[14:12] having the time of his life, safe and sound. 玩的很开心 还平平安安的
[14:14] Terry Jake Terry! Jake!
[14:15] Ho, ho! What’s that I hear? 嘿嘿 我听到了啥
[14:17] Charles Boyle, safe and sound? 这不是平平安安的Charles Boyle吗
[14:19] What are you saying, Charles? Charles 你说什么
[14:21] That you’re having the time of your life? 你玩得很开心对吗
[14:22] I fell in a sinkhole, and I’m badly hurt! 我掉进了一个洞里 还受伤了
[14:25] Damn it! 尼玛
[14:28] Boyle, what the hell? Boyle 怎么回事啊
[14:29] I know. It’s a pretty big hole, right? 我知道 洞很大 对吧
[14:31] How’d you end up down there? 你怎么会掉下去的啊
[14:32] I spotted a gorgeous chanterelle. 我看到了一颗超漂亮的鸡油菇
[14:34] I reached for it, but then I rolled my ankle and fell in. 我伸手去摘 但是扭了一下脚 就掉下来了
[14:36] All right, buddy, don’t worry. We got you, okay? 好吧 你别担心 我们这就救你上来
[14:38] I was so scared, you guys. 我好害怕啊
[14:40] A psychic told me I was gonna die alone in a pit, 一个占卜的人曾经告诉我我会一个人死在一个坑里
[14:41] and I kept telling myself, 我一直告诉自己
[14:43] “This is a hole, not a pit. This is a hole, not a pit. 这是个洞 不是坑 是洞 不是坑
[14:45] “This is a hole, not a pit. 这是洞 不是坑
[14:46] “This is a hole, not a pit. 这是洞 不是坑
[14:47] Charles, it’s a hole, not a pit.” Charles 这是个洞 不是坑
[14:48] All right. Here, grab me. 好了 拉着我
[14:52] Take my hand, all right? 抓住我的手 好吗
[14:53] Okay. 好
[14:55] Okay, now pull us up, Terry. Terry 把我们拉上去吧
[14:57] Oh crap, I’m slipping! 不好了 我在往下滑
[15:02] No, it’s Lohank’s dogs all over again! 这不就是Lohank的狗的故事吗
[15:06] So in conclusion, 总而言之
[15:08] by eliminating flashlight fumbling, 除去了手电筒的笨拙
[15:10] the Shoulder Nova could save the average police officer 肩上新星平均下来可以为警员省下
[15:12] over 13,000 seconds. 超过13000秒的时间
[15:14] Wow, that sounds like a lot, Vanessa. 哇 真不少呢 Vanessa
[15:18] It is. 没错
[15:19] I guess there’s only one thing left to do. 看了只有一件事还没完成了
[15:22] You have the right to remain… 你有权保持
[15:24] Uhh! 嗷
[15:26] Well lit! 足够的光线
[15:29] Wow, that presentation was terrific. 哇 这个展示太棒了
[15:31] So fun to watch. 很有趣
[15:32] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 长官
[15:33] See, the problem is the product. 问题在这个产品
[15:35] I just don’t see any need for it at all. 我不觉得有什么用处
[15:36] I just put the flashlight in my mouth 如果我两手都满了的话
[15:38] when my hands are full. 我一般会把手电筒叼在嘴里
[15:39] Sir, the human mouth is nasty. 可是长官 人体口腔是很脏的
[15:41] Yeah, but mouths are free. 但不要钱啊
[15:42] I’m sorry. I’m just not interested. 抱歉 我不感兴趣
[15:45] Okay. Thank you for your time. 好吧 谢谢你花时间看我们的演讲
[15:51] You are scum. 你太垃圾了
[15:56] This isn’t working. 火生不起来
[15:57] – Great trip, Jake. – Oh, thanks, man. – 这次郊游太棒了 – 谢啦
[15:59] You know that was sarcastic! 你明明就知道我是在讽刺你
[16:00] How? 哪里讽刺了
[16:02] You didn’t bring food or water 你没带食物 也没带水
[16:03] or ask if Lohank’s cabin 也没问Lohank他的小屋
[16:05] was straight out of a horror movie. 是不是从恐怖电影里出来的
[16:06] Now you got us trapped in a pit! 现在你又害我们被困在一个坑里
[16:08] Hole. 这是个洞
[16:09] Okay, I know that things 好吧 我知道现在
[16:10] are not looking great right now, 情况看起来很糟糕
[16:11] but you have to admit, you were having fun earlier. 但你得承认 前面还是玩得很开心的
[16:13] I’m not now. I’m more stressed than ever. 我现在不开心 我从来没这么有压力过
[16:16] Maybe that’s ’cause you’re just focusing 也许是因为你的关注点都在
[16:17] on the negative, Ter-bear. I mean, look at Charles. 消极的事物上了 Ter熊 你看Charles
[16:19] He’s chill. I’m chill. 他很放松啊 我也很放松
[16:20] That’s ’cause he’s in shock! You know what? 那是因为他都被吓傻了 我跟你说
[16:22] The reason you’re so chill 你之所以这么放松
[16:24] is because you have everyone cleaning up your messes for you. 是因为你总是让别人收拾你的烂摊子
[16:27] Didn’t bring food? Charles will find mushrooms. 没带吃的吗 Charles会去找蘑菇
[16:29] Smashed through a window? Terry’ll do the paperwork. 打烂了玻璃吗 Terry会报备的
[16:32] Hey, I did the paperwork. 我报备了啊
[16:33] No, Amy did it! 是Amy做的
[16:35] Oh, guys, please, please calm down. 两位 别吵了好吗
[16:36] I hate it when you argue. 我最讨厌你们吵架了
[16:38] It reminds of when my dad used to fight my best friend. 让我想起了我爸之前总是和我最好的朋友吵架
[16:41] My mom. 就是我妈
[16:42] I’m done with this. 我受够了
[16:43] I’m going to sleep. 我要睡了
[16:45] Charles, spoon with me. Charles 跟我抱着睡
[16:46] We need to huddle together for warmth. 我们要抱着保暖
[16:47] No, Charles, you’re my best friend. 不行 Charles 你是我最好的朋友
[16:49] You’re going to spoon with me. 你要和我抱着睡
[16:50] I called first spoon. 我先说的
[16:51] Charles, get over here right now. Charles 赶快过来
[16:52] Boyle, don’t throw away a lifelong friendship Boyle 别为了和Terry的一夜抱
[16:55] for a one-night spoon with Terry. 扔掉了一世的友情
[16:56] Okay, enough. We’re gonna stop fighting. 好了 我们都别吵了
[16:58] We’re gonna lie down, 我们一起躺下
[16:59] and we’re gonna triple-spoon like grown-ups! 像大人一样来个三人抱抱吧
[17:01] Come on, bring it in. Bring it in. 快点 来吧 来吧
[17:06] There, okay. 看 好了吧
[17:08] See, that’s better, right? 好多了吧 对不
[17:10] So do we know any songs? 要不要一起唱首歌啊
[17:12] Shut up, Charles! 闭嘴 Charles
[17:18] Jake? Where’s Jake? Jake呢 Jake去哪儿了
[17:20] Did you eat him, Terry? 你是不是把他吃了 Terry
[17:21] No! 没有
[17:23] Good morning, guys! 大家早上好啊
[17:25] How’d you get out of the pit? 你怎么从坑里出去的
[17:27] Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy. 简简单单 小事一桩啊
[17:28] Actually, it took me hours. 其实花了我几个小时
[17:30] I tied all my clothes together, tethered them to a log, 我把我所有的衣服绑在一起 再系在一根木头上
[17:32] and used it as a grappling hook. 然后当抓钩用
[17:34] Managed to snag it in a root. 总算钩住一个树根
[17:36] Aren’t you freezing? 难道你不冷吗
[17:37] Not at all. 一点也不冷
[17:38] Mainly because my skin is in fire 主要是因为这树上的毒藤
[17:40] from all the poison ivy in this tree. 弄的我的皮肤火辣辣的
[17:43] Why’d you do that? 你为什么要那样做
[17:44] Oh, let me guess. Dumb mistake. 让我猜猜 愚蠢的错误吧
[17:46] No, dumb choice. 错 是愚蠢的选择
[17:48] I didn’t want to sit around and wait for somebody 我不想干坐着
[17:50] to clean up my mess. 等着别人来救我
[17:51] Hmm, I guess I got through to you. 看来我的话你听进去了
[17:53] Yeah. 是啊
[17:54] Also, after you fell asleep, Boyle really laid into me. 而且你睡着以后 Boyle真的谴责了我
[17:57] It was brutal. 无情的谴责啊
[17:58] I got to say, Jake, this time, 我必须得说 Jake 这一次
[18:00] I think you’re only 99% right. 我认为你只对了百分之99
[18:04] – We’re rolling. – No! – 该翻身了 – 不
[18:06] Argh! 啊
[18:09] Well, can you see anything from up there? 你在上面能看到些什么吗
[18:11] Yes, I can 可以啊 能看到
[18:12] Stink Puddle Manor, about 65 trees sunward. 臭水坑庄园 太阳方向大概65棵树的距离
[18:15] Man, one day in the woods, 老天 在森林里才呆一天
[18:17] and I’m freakin’ Lewis and Clark up here. 我简直就是无敌探险家了
[18:19] Thank you for coming, Diaz. 谢谢你过来 Diaz
[18:20] I want to apologize for yesterday. 我想为昨天的事道歉
[18:22] Inserting myself into my employee’s breakup 插手我的下属和我侄子的分手
[18:25] with my nephew somehow, uh, backfired. 结果 适得其反
[18:28] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[18:30] I’m the one that made a scene like a dumb, crying baby. 是我当众出丑 哭得像个傻子
[18:33] I’m considering having my tear ducts melted shut. 我考虑去切除我的泪腺
[18:36] It’s not the end of the world to feel… 其实有感情并不是件
[18:40] things. 坏事
[18:41] I guess not. 可能吧
[18:42] It’s up there. 确实存在
[18:43] The thing is, I really care about Marcus, 问题是 我真的很在意Marcus
[18:45] but he wanted to get married, 但是他想结婚
[18:47] and I’m just not ready for that. 而我还没准备好
[18:50] And if I’m not ready with a guy as great as Marcus, then… 如果像Marcus这么好的人 我都不想嫁
[18:55] what if I’m never ready? 那我是不是永远都不想嫁呢
[18:56] What if that was it, 如果这次
[18:57] my one chance at love? 就是我唯一一次真爱呢
[19:00] What if I never get a second chance? 如果我再也没有机会了呢
[19:03] I don’t know. I’m just… 我不知道 我只是
[19:07] I’m just sad. 只是很伤心
[19:09] Well, I understand. 我懂的
[19:13] It must be very difficult. 一定很难过
[19:18] Wait, are you crying? 等等 你在哭吗
[19:19] Yes. 是啊
[19:23] Thank you for acknowledging my feelings. 谢谢你倾听我的感受
[19:25] Thank you for acknowledging mine. 也谢谢你倾听我的
[19:30] We’re both great at this. 咱俩太擅长这个了
[19:33] Hey, sport. 嘿 朋友
[19:36] You look a little D in the D. 你看起来有点”垂丧情低”啊
[19:38] D for “Down in dumps,” Respectively. 垂头丧气 情绪低落 的分别缩写
[19:41] Probably easier to just not abbreviate 如果你还得解释的话
[19:42] if you have to explain it. 那还不如不缩写呢
[19:43] Agree to D. 保留意见
[19:45] I wanted to talk to you about yesterday. 我想和你谈谈昨天的事
[19:46] Yeah, thank you for all your help with the presentation. 恩 谢谢你帮我做展示
[19:50] And I’m sorry you had to waste your talent 抱歉把你的才能浪费在
[19:52] on such a stupid product. 这么个愚蠢的产品上
[19:54] Without product makers like you, 没有你们这种制造者
[19:56] us dazzle-doves wouldn’t have nothing 我们这样的能人哪有机会
[19:57] to shake our wings over. 发光发热啊
[19:59] Yeah, but my invention was useless. 是啊 但是我的发明完全没用
[20:01] No, that scum was wrong. 才不是 那个人渣说错了
[20:03] I showed the Shoulder Nova to a girl in my building. 我把”肩上新星”给我楼里的一个女孩介绍了
[20:06] She’s like a mini Amy, and she loved it. 她就像是个小版的你 她非常喜欢
[20:09] She said she was gonna break the world record 她说她要打破快速阅读的
[20:11] for speed-reading. 世界纪录
[20:12] Psh! Yeah. 切 是啊
[20:13] Like some little girl’s gonna take down Yuri Jurgonav. 好像一个小女孩能打败Yuri Jurgonav似的
[20:18] Anyway, I know it wasn’t what you wanted, 总之 我知道这和你想要的不一样
[20:21] but you still made a difference. 但对你还是产生了一点影响的
[20:24] Thanks, Gina. 谢谢你 Gina
[20:26] I guess I did make a D. 我想我确实”产影”了
[20:28] – Don’t steal my thing. – Okay. – 别学我的风格 – 好
[20:30] – That’s all I ask. – I won’t. – 我就这点要求 – 记住了
[20:33] Hey, Sarge. 警长
[20:34] Why’d you want us to meet you out here? 让我们上来这里干什么啊
[20:37] To thank you guys for the weekend. 谢谢你们陪我过周末
[20:38] Really? It was a total disaster. 真的吗 那简直是场灾难啊
[20:41] Not a total disaster. 也不完全是
[20:42] None of us got sick from that dog water. 没人因为那些死过狗的水而生病啊
[20:44] – You drank that? – No. – 你喝了那水 – 没
[20:46] Look, Jake, you were right. 听着 Jake 你是对的
[20:48] I have kind of forgotten how to have fun. 我有点忘记怎么找开心了
[20:51] I’m going to try to work on that, so… 我得努力找回来 所以
[20:55] The fireworks you made me surrender 我们回到纽约时
[20:57] when we reentered New York! 你让我上缴的烟花
[20:58] Uh-huh. Fun Terry’s back. 嗯哼 有趣Terry回来啦
[21:01] We’re gonna set ’em off in a big pile, all at once. 我们来一次把它们全部点燃吧
[21:04] By shooting our guns at them? 开枪点燃吗
[21:06] – What? No – No. – 什么 不行 – 当然不行
[21:07] We’re going to set ’em off like normal people. 我们要像其他人一样正常点燃它们
[21:09] Oh. That’s good too. 噢 那也不错
[21:16] Here we go. 开始了
[21:20] See how fun this is? 看这多好玩啊
[21:21] Original Terry would have been worried 原来的Terry会担心
[21:23] that we’re standing too close and need safety goggles, 我们站得太近 需要带安全眼镜
[21:26] and he would have been absolutely right. 而他绝对是对的
[21:27] We’re way too close. Run! 我们离得太近了 快跑
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme