时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Good morning, Boyle. | 早上好 Boyle |
[00:01] | It’s Halloween–I’m surprised you didn’t put on a costume. | 今天万圣节 我很惊讶你竟然没有变装 |
[00:05] | I was going to, sir, but then I decided, | 我本来是这么打算的 长官 但转念一想 |
[00:07] | “Screw that jazz.” | 去他的吧 |
[00:09] | Well, I’m the only one who ever dresses up, | 我是唯一一个每年都变装的 |
[00:11] | no one ever gets my costume, | 从来没人猜到我扮的是谁 |
[00:12] | and they make fun of me– so I’m done. | 而且他们还嘲笑我 所以我放弃了 |
[00:15] | These people don’t deserve my dress-up gifts. | 这帮人不值得我变装给他们看 |
[00:18] | Charles, seriously? | Charles 不是吧 |
[00:20] | No costume? | 不变装 |
[00:21] | What the hell, Charles? | 搞什么 Charles |
[00:22] | Where’s your Halloween spirit? | 你的万圣节精神呢 |
[00:24] | But you guys always make fun of me. | 但你们总是嘲笑我 |
[00:26] | I have never once insulted you in my life, | 我这辈子从没用语言对你进行过抨击 |
[00:30] | especially vis-a-vis your appearance. | 尤其是对于你的外表 |
[00:32] | Yeah, man, we always love your costumes. | 是啊 我们都很喜欢你的变装的 |
[00:34] | Remember last year, when you came as that | 还记得去年你打扮成 |
[00:37] | person and/or thing? | 那谁还是那玩意儿的时候吗 |
[00:38] | Yes, I do remember! | 是的我记得 |
[00:40] | Sir, permission to sprint to my car and get | 长官 请批准我现在冲刺去我车里拿 |
[00:43] | my emergency costume? | 我的紧急戏服 |
[00:44] | Does it matter if I say no? | 我说不行你会听吗 |
[00:45] | No! | 不会 |
[00:52] | A-bam, bam, boom. | 啊嘣 嘣 嘭 |
[00:56] | What the–what– | 什么 怎 |
[00:57] | – Why are you dressed up? – You look like an idiot. | – 你为啥变了装 – 看起来像个傻子似的 |
[00:59] | But–but– | 但 |
[01:00] | Yeah, what are you supposed to be, | 你扮的是啥 |
[01:01] | a sassy car mechanic? | 一个性感的汽车修理工吗 |
[01:02] | No, come on–he’s clearly the rejected Pop-Tarts mascot, | 拜托 他显然是个被拒绝的卖果酱挞的童子军 |
[01:06] | Harry Pop-Tart. | 哈里波挞 |
[01:07] | I am not! You know who I am! | 不 你们知道我是什么的 |
[01:09] | Squad, that’s enough– you’re making Boyle | 小队 够了 你们在故意 |
[01:11] | feel bad on purpose. | 欺负Boyle |
[01:12] | – He’s Elvis. – Yes! | – 他是Elvis(猫王) – 是的 |
[01:13] | Elvis Stojko, the Canadian figure skater. | Elvis Stojko 加拿大花样滑冰运动员 |
[01:15] | No! | 不 |
[01:36] | Attention, squad: today is the most | 队员们注意 今天是这个片区 |
[01:38] | important day in the history of this precinct. | 史上最重要的一天 |
[01:41] | For today is Halloween– | 今天是万圣节 |
[01:45] | I thought we were going to say it together. | 我以为我们会一起说 |
[01:46] | – I never agreed to that. – All right. | – 我从没同意过 – 好吧 |
[01:47] | As you may know, for the past two years, | 你们大概知道 在过去的两年 |
[01:49] | Captain Holt and I have engaged in an epic battle of wits. | Holt警监和我举行了这场盛大的智慧之战 |
[01:52] | The goal, to determine who must call the other | 目标就是 输的那方要把另一方称为 |
[01:55] | an amazing detective/genius. | 超厉害的警探兼天才 |
[01:57] | The first year, by sheer, dumb luck, | 第一年凭借着纯粹的 狗屎运 |
[01:59] | Jake eked out a feeble victory. | Jake勉强取得了一个微弱的胜利 |
[02:01] | And last year, I let the captain win, | 而去年 我让警监赢了 |
[02:03] | because he’s old and sad. | 因为他老人家活得不开心 |
[02:04] | Sad because the competition was so dismal. | 因为赢得太无趣了而不开心 |
[02:06] | Is this meeting about something? | 这次会议有什么意义吗 |
[02:08] | It’s about everything. | 有重大意义 |
[02:09] | This year’s the tie-breaker, | 今年是打破平局的一年 |
[02:10] | a final heist to decide once and for all | 赢的一方将永远成为 |
[02:12] | the true king of the nine-nine. | 九九片区之王 |
[02:14] | Halloween Heist III: The Heistening. Tagline? | “决战万圣节三 抢夺战” 副标题 |
[02:17] | This year we both attempt to steal the same object | 今年我们将偷取同一件东西 |
[02:19] | instead of Jake attempting to steal one from me. | 而不是Jake从我这里偷一件 |
[02:21] | I gave you one direction on the tagline–snappy. | 对副标题我只提了一个要求 爽快点 |
[02:24] | But yes, we will be attempting to steal the same item– | 是的 今年我们将会偷同一件东西 |
[02:27] | this. | 这个 |
[02:28] | The crown will be locked in this briefcase, | 皇冠将会被锁在这个箱子里 |
[02:30] | which in turn will be locked in the interrogation room. | 而箱子会被锁进审讯室 |
[02:33] | *And so unto the briefcase goes the crown.* | *就这样皇冠去到了箱子里* |
[02:37] | Didn’t sing it with me. | 没跟我一起唱呀你 |
[02:39] | We will need help, | 我们会需要帮助 |
[02:40] | so to be fair, we’re holding a draft. | 公平起见 我们手中有选人的权利 |
[02:42] | The captain and I have given up our overtime, | 警监和我献出了我们的加班时间 |
[02:43] | so everyone who participates will get the night off–captain? | 所以每个参与的人都将获得一晚休息时间 警监 |
[02:46] | With the first pick of the draft, I choose… | 第一个机会 我选 |
[02:48] | Terry Terry. | |
[02:49] | Okay, brawns over brains. | 好吧 力量比智慧重要 |
[02:52] | All right, I take Charles. | 好的 我选Charles |
[02:54] | I get it. Close friend. | 我理解 好朋友 |
[02:55] | – I pick Gina. – Gina? | – 我选Gina – Gina |
[02:56] | I take Rosa. | 我选Rosa |
[02:57] | What? | 什么 |
[02:58] | Okay, all right. Well, Captain– | 好吧 警监 |
[03:01] | that leaves me with you. | 看来我得和你一队了 |
[03:02] | – Let’s do this. – Hang on, Santiago. | – 来吧 – 等一下 Santiago |
[03:05] | I’m not sure I can trust you. | 我不确定是否能信任你 |
[03:06] | You’re Peralta’s paramour; maybe you should be on his team. | 你是Peralta的情人 或许你应该和他一队 |
[03:10] | No, no, no– Amy would do anything | 不不不 Amy会做任何事 |
[03:12] | to win your approval, including pretending | 来得到你的赞赏 包括 |
[03:14] | to be in a relationship with me for the past few weeks | 在过去的几周里假装跟我恋爱 |
[03:17] | only to betray me now. | 就为了现在能背叛我 |
[03:18] | Jake, you are majorly overthinking this. | Jake 你真的想得太多了 |
[03:20] | Maybe, but it’s a risk I’m not willing to take. | 或许吧 但我可不愿意冒这个险 |
[03:23] | – You’re not on my team, Amy. – Yeah, Amy’s out. | – 你不能来我这队 Amy – 是的 Amy出局了 |
[03:27] | By midnight, whoever has the crown | 在午夜时拿着皇冠的人 |
[03:29] | will be the king of the nine-nine. | 就是九九片区之王 |
[03:31] | Uh, Hitchcock and I still haven’t been chosen. | Hitchcock和我还没被选呢 |
[03:34] | – I’m good. – Me too. | – 我不用了 – 我也是 |
[03:37] | So, I see you’ve been assigned to guard the briefcase too. | 看来你也被分配来看箱子了 |
[03:42] | Yup, I’m not supposed to let it or you out of my sight, | 是的 我不能让它或者你离开我的视线 |
[03:46] | if that even is you. | 不管你是不是真的 |
[03:48] | Ow, that’s my face! | 这是我的脸 |
[03:50] | Oh, sorry–I thought it was a cheap, rubber mask. | 噢抱歉 我以为这是个粗制滥造的橡胶面具 |
[03:54] | Well, I have exciting news. | 我有个好消息 |
[03:56] | I found the perfect guy to set you up with. | 我找到了一个非常适合你的男人 |
[03:58] | After zero consideration, I’m happy to say, “Hard pass.” | 在完全不考虑之后 我想很高兴的说 不要 |
[04:02] | Come on, our parents are married. | 别呀 我们的爸妈结婚了 |
[04:04] | Genevieve and I are dating. | Genevieve和我在一起了 |
[04:06] | I want you to have someone too. | 我想让你也有个人陪 |
[04:08] | You shouldn’t have to | 你不该只能 |
[04:09] | slow-dance alone after family dinner. | 在家族聚餐之后独自慢舞 |
[04:11] | How did my life come to this? | 我的人生怎么就走到这一步了 |
[04:12] | Charles, it’s very sweet that you want to | Charles 你想给我介绍对象 |
[04:15] | set me up with someone, | 真的很贴心 |
[04:16] | but I do not trust your taste in guys at all. | 但我完全不相信你看男人的眼光 |
[04:19] | I have spectacular taste in men. | 我看男人的眼光超好的 |
[04:21] | You would love Nadia. | 你会爱上Nadia(女名)的 |
[04:23] | His name is Nadia? | 他的名字叫Nadia |
[04:24] | Oh, all of a sudden Nadia’s not a cool name? | 突然之间Nadia就不是个好名字了 |
[04:28] | You are impossible. | 你真是不能忍 |
[04:29] | – Here, got it? – Got it. | – 这里 懂了吗 – 懂了 |
[04:36] | Hey, Jake. Can we talk? | Jake 能聊一下吗 |
[04:38] | Yeah. | 能啊 |
[04:39] | You really hurt my feelings by leaving me off your team. | 你不选我真的伤到我了 |
[04:41] | Oh, I had no idea you felt that way. | 我完全不知道你是这么感觉的 |
[04:44] | Well, it doesn’t feel great to be left out. | 被排除在外的感觉并不好 |
[04:46] | Right, totally, I get it. I’m sorry… | 对 想必是这样 我很抱歉 |
[04:49] | Captain Holt! | Holt警监 |
[04:50] | What? Why are you yelling at my boobs? | 什么 你为什么在朝我的胸喊 |
[04:52] | Because that’s where the camera is. | 因为摄像头藏在那儿 |
[04:54] | Nice try, Ray-Ray! | 想的美 RayRay |
[04:55] | There’s no camera, Jake. | 没有什么相机 Jake |
[04:57] | I was being serious. | 我是认真的 |
[04:58] | Okay fine–if you’re telling the truth, | 好吧 如果你是在说真话 |
[05:01] | then I sincerely apologize. | 那我很认真地道歉 |
[05:03] | But since you’re not, I will defeat you! | 但既然你不是 我会打败你的 |
[05:09] | Ahhh! Gah! Scary witch! | 啊吓人女巫 |
[05:12] | Scary, so scary! | 吓人 好吓人 |
[05:13] | Amy, don’t feel bad. | Amy 别难过 |
[05:14] | You can get in on my bet with Scully. | 你可以参与我和Scully打的赌 |
[05:16] | At midnight tonight, we will steal | 今晚午夜之时 我们会偷走 |
[05:18] | his foot fungus cream. | 他的真菌护脚霜 |
[05:19] | Thanks, that’s very kind of you to include me, | 谢了 你们愿意拉我一起玩真的很好 |
[05:21] | but I’ll have to pass. | 但我还是算了 |
[05:22] | The mind games have already begun. | 这就已经开始心理战了 |
[05:24] | – No, I’m not part of this. – Oh, of course not. | – 不 我没有参与 – 当然没有 |
[05:27] | Neither am I. Wink. | 我也没有 眨眼 |
[05:29] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[05:31] | I’m not going to meet my next boyfriend | 我是不会通过Charles牵线 |
[05:33] | through a Charles set-up. | 遇见我下一任男友的 |
[05:34] | I’m going to meet him in an illegal dance competition | 我会在一个废弃地铁隧道里的一个 |
[05:37] | in an abandoned subway tunnel. | 非法舞蹈比赛上遇到他 |
[05:41] | It’s go time, Boyle. | 行动时间 Boyle |
[05:42] | Holt and Terry have closed the blinds–release the roaches. | Holt和Terry把百叶窗拉上了 放蟑螂 |
[05:44] | Alternately, he could win an illegal street race | 也可以是他赢了场非法街车赛 |
[05:47] | in which my love is the prize. | 奖品正是我的爱 |
[05:49] | Oh, my God! Gina, look! Roaches! | 天呐 Gina 看 蟑螂 |
[05:52] | Look! | 看 |
[05:53] | Ew, Charles, kill them with whatever cologne you’re wearing! | Charles 快用你的古龙水杀了它们 |
[05:56] | No, I can’t! They’re moving too fast! | 杀不了 它们动得太快了 |
[05:58] | I can’t kill them! It’s pandemonium! | 我杀不了它们 一片混乱了 |
[06:00] | If I die, turn my Tweets into a book! | 如果我死了 把我的推特出版成书 |
[06:03] | Commence operation, “Oh crap, wrong vent.” | 开始”妈的弄错通风管了”行动 |
[06:07] | Oh crap, wrong vent. | 妈的 弄错通风管了 |
[06:09] | This was a mistake. | 这是个失误 |
[06:11] | Nice try, losers. You blew it. | 干得不错 失败者 你搞砸了 |
[06:13] | Yeah, we totally blew it. | 是啊 我们完全搞砸了 |
[06:14] | And all because Boyle marked the wrong vent. | 全是因为Boyle标记了错误的通风管 |
[06:17] | It’s not my fault–I thought it was the right vent. | 不是我的错 我以为就是这个 |
[06:20] | – Unbelievable, mister. – You are, mister. | – 难以置信 先生 – 你才是 先生 |
[06:22] | I’m having trouble even believing you at all right now. | 我现在都不知道能不能相信你了 |
[06:25] | That is the last time I let Charles mark a vent. | 我以后再也不会让Charles来标记通风管了 |
[06:27] | I’m normally great at marking vents. | 我可擅长标记通风管了 |
[06:29] | Lock picked. | 开锁成功 |
[06:30] | Never, ever, never, ever, ever, never, ever, ever, | 我再也 再也 再也 再也 |
[06:34] | never, ever, will I ever, never, ever, ever, ever, | 再也 再也不会 我再也 再也 再也 |
[06:38] | ever, never, never, never– I forgive you, and good-bye. | 再也 再也 再也不会 我原谅你了 拜拜 |
[06:44] | Wow, you should have seen us, Rosa. | 你应该看看我们 Rosa |
[06:46] | Charles and I were amazing. | Charles和我超厉害的 |
[06:47] | I somersaulted through a window, | 我从窗外空翻进去 |
[06:48] | cut the crown out of a briefcase, | 把箱子割开拿出皇冠 |
[06:50] | and replaced everything in under a minute. | 然后把一切复原 只花了不到一分钟 |
[06:52] | Yeah, I guess you helped a little. | 是啊 你是帮上了点小忙 |
[06:54] | But our fake argument was super convincing. | 但我们吵架演的超真的 |
[06:57] | And all of a sudden, we had to make it longer, | 而且突然之间 我们必须要拖延时间 |
[06:59] | and we did. | 我们做到了 |
[07:00] | Anyways, now all we gotta do is guard this drawer | 总之 现在我们需要做的只是在午夜前 |
[07:03] | until midnight, and the best part about it is | 看好这个抽屉 最棒的部分就是 |
[07:05] | Captain Holt has absolutely no idea. | Holt警监完全没有发现 |
[07:09] | He is such a fool. | 他就是个傻蛋 |
[07:12] | Yes, I’m the fool. | 对 我傻蛋 |
[07:15] | You fool. | 你个傻蛋 |
[07:16] | So we wanted Jake to take the crown? | 所以我们是故意让Jake拿到皇冠的吗 |
[07:18] | Sergeant, are you familiar with the Hungarian fencing term, | 警长 你知道匈牙利击剑队 |
[07:20] | Hosszú Gorcs? | Hosszú Gorcs吗 |
[07:22] | You must realize my answer is no. | 你知道我的答案是不吧 |
[07:23] | It’s a strategy of letting your opponent | 这是一种战略 先让你的对手 |
[07:25] | win points early to give them a sense of overconfidence, | 领先得分 让他们有骄傲自满的感觉 |
[07:27] | thus exposing a much easier target for you later. | 使他们暴露出破绽 让你一举击败 |
[07:31] | You think he’s overconfident enough? | 你觉得他足够自满了吗 |
[07:35] | I’m the smartest man alive. | 我是世上最聪明的人 |
[07:38] | I’m never gonna die. | 我永远都不会死 |
[07:42] | Sir, do you have a minute? | 长官 你有空吗 |
[07:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:44] | Jeffords, we’ll rendezvous later. | Jeffords 我们晚点再会合 |
[07:53] | Sir, I want to talk about Jake. | 长官 我想谈谈Jake |
[07:55] | – Okay– – Amy! Help! | – 好 – Amy 帮我 |
[07:57] | Our foot fungus heist has gone sideways! | 我们的真菌抢夺计划出岔子了 |
[07:59] | Hitchcock, not now. | Hitchcock 现在不行 |
[08:00] | Scully doesn’t know I’m in here. | Scully不知道我在这 |
[08:02] | I stole his foot cream, but then I lost it. | 我偷了他的护脚霜 但是把它弄丢了 |
[08:04] | Amy, you’re the only hope I have of finding it. | Amy 你是我找回它的唯一希望了 |
[08:06] | You’re a detective. | 你是个警探 |
[08:07] | You’re a detective! Get out of here! | 你也是个警探啊 出去 |
[08:11] | Go! | 走 |
[08:14] | Sir, Jake really pissed me off, | 长官 Jake真的把我惹毛了 |
[08:16] | and I want to help you take him down. | 我想要帮你扳倒他 |
[08:17] | Well, that’s an intriguing proposition. | 这是个非常有吸引力的提议 |
[08:20] | You certainly could be useful… | 你一定会很有帮助的 |
[08:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:23] | To Jake! | 对Jake来说 |
[08:25] | I got you, Peralta! You’re not fooling anyone! | 我抓到你了 Peralta 你才耍不到我 |
[08:29] | Why does everyone think that’s where a camera would be? | 为什么所有人都觉得相机会藏在那里 |
[08:31] | Because the cleavage cloaks the camera with its curves. | 因为沟深好藏机啊 |
[08:35] | That will be all, spy. | 你可以走了 间谍 |
[08:39] | – Sorry I said cleavage.- Mm-hmm. | – 抱歉我说你的沟了 – 嗯 |
[08:41] | Charles, that is so nasty you put cockroaches in your pants. | Charles 你把蟑螂放进你的裤子实在是太恶心了 |
[08:45] | When you say it like that, yeah. | 你这么一说是很恶心 |
[08:46] | But Jake made it sound so cool. | 但是Jake把它说的很帅 |
[08:48] | How? | 怎么说的 |
[08:49] | Oh, I wasn’t expecting anyone. | 哦 我怎么不知道有人要来 |
[08:54] | – Come in, Nadia.- Hey, Charles. | – 进来 Nadia – 嗨 Charles |
[08:56] | What up, bro? | 还好吧 兄弟 |
[08:58] | Gina, this was the boy I was telling you about. | Gina 这就是我之前跟你说过的那个男生 |
[09:00] | You’re Nadia? | 你是Nadia |
[09:01] | Well, my real name’s Leo; Nadia’s just my tag. | 我的真名是Leo Nadia只是我的外号 |
[09:04] | I don’t love it, but when Banksy gives you a nickname, | 我没有很喜欢它 但是如果Banksy给了你一个花名 |
[09:07] | it just sticks. | 你就甩不掉了 |
[09:07] | Okay, I see what’s going on here. | 好了 我懂这情况了 |
[09:09] | This isn’t a setup– this is a setup. | 这不是给我介绍 这是个陷阱 |
[09:12] | And all of this is supposed to distract me from the heist. | 所有这一切都是为了要让我从抢夺战分心 |
[09:15] | – The heist? – The heist? | – 抢夺战 – 抢夺战 |
[09:18] | You shut your hot lips. | 闭上你那性感的嘴巴 |
[09:20] | Charles, I don’t buy it. | Charles 我是不会上当的 |
[09:21] | This is an obvious trap, okay? | 这个陷阱太明显了 好吗 |
[09:23] | Who are you, really, hmm? | 你的真实身份是什么 嗯 |
[09:26] | You some male prostitute that Charles busted | 你是Charles从某个僻静码头 |
[09:29] | out on some lonely pier somewhere? | 抓来的男妓吗 |
[09:32] | Well, guess what, sweetie? | 告诉你吧 亲爱的 |
[09:33] | This is one trick you ain’tgonna be turning tonight. | 今晚你的小把戏可派不上用场 |
[09:36] | I’m not a prostitute. | 我不是男妓 |
[09:38] | Okay. | 哦 |
[09:40] | Right. Bye-bye, whore. | 好了 拜拜 骚货 |
[09:43] | It’s go time, Sergeant. | 该行动了 警长 |
[09:49] | Hey, Rosa. | 嗨 Rosa |
[09:51] | I’m not saying these are from your motorcycle, | 我不是在说这个是你摩托车上面的 |
[09:53] | but I found these stripped handlebars outside. | 但是我在外面找到了这个掉下来的把手 |
[09:56] | You better not have messed with my bike for this heist. | 你最好不要为了抢夺战去搞我的车 |
[09:58] | Let me remind you I’m carrying a weapon. | 我可提醒你我是带着武器的 |
[10:00] | We all have the same weapons. | 我们都带着一样的武器呢 |
[10:02] | Damn, Rosa! Where’d you get that? | 要死 Rosa 你从哪弄来这个的 |
[10:07] | The scorpion has left the nest. | 蝎子已经离巢了 |
[10:20] | And… | 现在 |
[10:22] | Ding. | 叮 |
[10:23] | See Daddy? Come on. | 看见爸爸了吗 来 |
[10:26] | Time for the twin twist. | 是时候来双胞胎战略了 |
[10:28] | – Hey, Jake. – Hey, you guys. | – 嗨 Jake – 嗨 你们好 |
[10:31] | We wanted to surprise Terry; have you seen him? | 我们想给Terry一个惊喜 你看见他了吗 |
[10:33] | Oh, he just went downstairs for a bit, | 噢 他刚刚下楼了 |
[10:34] | but he should be back soon. | 但应该很快就回来了 |
[10:35] | Cagney Lacey Oh. Cagney? Lacey? | |
[10:37] | Do you guys want to take a picture with Uncle Jake? | 你们想不想跟Jake叔叔照张相啊 |
[10:39] | Yeah! | 想 |
[10:41] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意吧 |
[10:42] | Um … no, of course not. | 呃 不 当然不会了 |
[10:46] | That would be so fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[10:47] | What if we do it in the briefing room, | 要不我们去会议室里照吧 |
[10:48] | like you’re assigning them a case? | 装作你给她们分配案子的样子 |
[10:50] | No, I mean, you know what would be fun– | 不 我是说 比起那样 |
[10:52] | even more than that– | 更好玩的就是 |
[10:53] | is if we took a picture right here, | 我们就在这里照 |
[10:56] | and I could have my hand on this cabinet. | 让我把手放在这个柜子上 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | – Nailed it. – Here we go. | – 搞定 – 来 |
[11:04] | Oh, God, it was in video mode–sorry. | 哦 天 这是摄像呢 对不起 |
[11:06] | Take your time; I could do this all day. | 慢慢来 我可以照一整天 |
[11:09] | Matter of fact, what if we did one | 其实 不如我们来照一张 |
[11:11] | where I had both hands on the cabinet– | 我把两只手都放在柜子上的 |
[11:13] | one on top, and then one on the front? | 一只放在顶上一只放在前面 |
[11:16] | Looks good, yeah. | 好看 嗯 |
[11:18] | All right, smile– three, two, one– | 好了微笑 三 二 一 |
[11:22] | Cheese! Very good. | 茄子 太棒了 |
[11:25] | Great, you guys. Let’s go find Daddy. | 好了 你们俩 我们去找爸爸 |
[11:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[11:36] | Nothing–just enjoying a taste of my favorite beverage, | 没干嘛 就是享受着我最喜欢的饮料 |
[11:40] | the soda pop. | 汽水 |
[11:41] | Really? I have never seen you enjoy soda pop before. | 真的吗 我从来没有见过你喝汽水 |
[11:45] | – Hmm. – Have some now. | – 嗯 – 现在喝 |
[11:59] | – It’s delicious. – I don’t buy it. | – 太好喝了 – 我不信 |
[12:01] | You’re making the same face you made when you found | 你现在的表情就跟你在什锦零食里找到了 |
[12:02] | a chocolate chip in your trail mix. | 一块巧克力屑的时候一模一样 |
[12:04] | Something’s up. I’m patting you down. | 有猫腻 我要搜你的身 |
[12:08] | Damn it, nothing but a surprisingly toned set of abs. | 该死 除了那自带音效的腹肌之外什么都没有 |
[12:11] | Why would I have the crown, Jake? | 我怎么会有皇冠 Jake |
[12:12] | Isn’t it still in the interrogation room? | 它不是还在审问室里吗 |
[12:14] | Yes. Yes. Of course. | 是啊 是 当然了 |
[12:17] | Of course it’s still in there. | 它当然还在那里了 |
[12:18] | Welp, I guess I’ll see you at midnight. | 好了 我们就午夜见吧 |
[12:22] | – After you. – No, after you. | – 你先走 – 不 你先走 |
[12:24] | I insist. | 我坚持要你先走 |
[12:32] | You drank a soda? | 你喝了汽水 |
[12:33] | Not sure that’s the worst thing in the world. | 这应该不算最惨的事吧 |
[12:35] | It was the worst thing in the world– | 就是最惨的事 |
[12:37] | worse than a fruit-forward Riesling. | 比喝水果味的雷司令还惨 |
[12:39] | No, I’m not exaggerating. | 不 我没有夸张 |
[12:41] | Anyhow, I cleverly ditched the crown in a trash can– | 总之 我非常机智地把皇冠扔进了垃圾桶 |
[12:45] | wait a minute–so as to not arouse suspicion | 进去等一会 这样不会引起怀疑 |
[12:47] | and then retrieve it. | 然后把它取回 |
[12:49] | Got it. | 明白 |
[12:50] | Hey– while I’m in there, should I get you a soda? | 嘿 我进去的时候要不要给你拿瓶汽水 |
[12:53] | I know you’re joking, but on the off chance | 我知道你是在开玩笑 但如果万一 |
[12:55] | you aren’t… | 你不是的话 |
[12:56] | No. | 不要 |
[13:02] | – Hi, there. – Oh, is it? | – 你好啊 – 我好吗 |
[13:04] | The handlebar thing was fake. | 那把手是假的 |
[13:05] | They were trying to distract me. | 他们想让我分心 |
[13:06] | I think they made a play for the crown. | 我觉得他们肯定是在为偷皇冠演戏 |
[13:08] | I know, but I had my hand on the cabinet the whole time, | 我知道 但是我一直都把手放在柜子上了 |
[13:10] | so I’m pretty confident there’s no way | 所以我很自信他们绝对 |
[13:12] | they could have gotten it. | 没有办法偷到 |
[13:13] | They got it. | 他们偷到了 |
[13:14] | Look at the back. Screws are loose. | 你看后面 螺丝松了 |
[13:16] | Damn it. That son of a bitch is good. | 该死 那个狗崽子真有两把刷子 |
[13:21] | Sir, we got a problem. | 长官 我们有麻烦了 |
[13:23] | The crown wasn’t in the trash can. | 皇冠不在垃圾桶里 |
[13:25] | Jake must have taken it back. | Jake一定是把它拿回去了 |
[13:26] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:28] | That son of a bitch is good. | 那个狗崽子真有两把刷子 |
[13:32] | We have to get that crown back. | 我们一定要把皇冠拿回来 |
[13:34] | I already changed my email to “Kingjakerulez” with a z. | 我已经把我的邮件名改成了”Jake国王一统天下了” |
[13:37] | Everyone’s going to think I’m an idiot. | 所有人都会觉得我是白痴的 |
[13:38] | – Hello, Peralta. – Captain. | – 嗨 Peralta – 警监 |
[13:40] | – Midnight nears. – Yes, it does. | – 午夜马上就到了 – 是的没错 |
[13:43] | – Tick tock. – Tick tock indeed. | – 时间不多了 – 的确不多了 |
[13:45] | But tick tock for who? | 但是是对随来说呢 |
[13:48] | You know it’s “For whom.” | 你知道应该是说”对谁” |
[13:49] | Don’t try to provoke me. | 别想激怒我 |
[13:50] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道啊 |
[13:52] | I’m going to get that crown back. | 我会把皇冠拿回来的 |
[13:54] | – Wait–what? – Huh? | – 等下什么 – 啊 |
[13:56] | Will you excuse me for just one moment? | 我能失陪一下吗 |
[13:58] | Yes, I too need to be excused. | 可以 我也要失陪一下 |
[14:01] | He doesn’t have the crown! | 皇冠不在他那 |
[14:02] | What? Who has it then? | 什么 那是谁拿了 |
[14:03] | – I don’t know who has it. – What do we do? | – 我不知道谁拿了 – 我们怎么办 |
[14:04] | Pull the security tape. I’ll distract them. | 去看监控录像 我来拖住他们 |
[14:07] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿 看我 |
[14:13] | Damn it, how did that not work? | 要死 怎么会没用的 |
[14:14] | Hmm, Captain Holt said you guys stole the crown | Holt警监说你们在Jake从天花板 |
[14:18] | when Jake came through the ceiling. | 下来的时候偷了皇冠 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I can’t believe you fell for that. | 是啊 我不敢相信你居然上当了 |
[14:21] | You really think I’d mark the wrong vent? | 你真的觉得我会把通风口标错吗 |
[14:23] | I’ve never marked a wrong vent in my life. | 我这辈子从来没有标错过通风口 |
[14:25] | You’re very intense about vents. | 你确实对通风口什么的挺敏感 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:27] | Wait–so Nadia wasn’t just a distraction? | 等等 所以Nadia不是个陷阱 |
[14:29] | No, 100% real. | 不 百分之百真实 |
[14:32] | Handsome, cool, hair as thick as a collie’s. | 英俊 帅气 头发跟牧羊犬的毛一样浓密 |
[14:35] | I found you the perfect guy, and you drove him off. | 我给你找了个完美的男人 而你把他赶跑了 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:38] | I should have trusted you. | 我应该相信你的 |
[14:40] | Please call him and tell him I messed up. | 求你打给他说我搞砸了 |
[14:42] | Fine, but only if you agree that your first date | 好吧 但你得答应我你们的首次约会 |
[14:45] | will be a double date with me and | 必须是和我还有Genevieve的四人约会 |
[14:46] | on a week-long trip to Turk’s– | 到土耳其为期一周的旅行 |
[14:48] | Forget it, no. Forget it. | 算了吧 想也别想 |
[14:49] | No! Okay, I’ll call him. | 好吧 我打给他 |
[14:51] | Please, I want this so badly. | 求你了 我太想你们在一起了 |
[14:52] | Fine, you may call him for me. | 你可以为我打给他了 |
[14:56] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[14:57] | Okay, here I am taking pictures with Terry’s kids. | 这是我和Terry的孩子们拍照的时候 |
[15:00] | Man, I look so strong standing next to them. | 我站在他们旁边多强壮有力啊 |
[15:02] | – Should I have kids? – Sure. | – 我应该生孩子吗 – 当然了 |
[15:04] | It’s Holt. Whoa, how did he do that? | Holt出现了 他怎么做到的 |
[15:07] | Guy has an insane set of abs. | 这家伙的腹肌太凶残了 |
[15:09] | Oh, look, he’s got the crown. | 他拿到皇冠了 |
[15:11] | And he’s headed to the break room. | 他走向休息室了 |
[15:12] | He dumped it in the trash. | 他把皇冠扔到垃圾桶了 |
[15:13] | Did he go back and get it? | 他回去拿了吗 |
[15:15] | Nope, janitor came in and took it. | 没有 清洁工进来收走了 |
[15:18] | But which janitor? | 哪个清洁工 |
[15:19] | Looks like I’m going to have to squint. | 看来我要眯着眼仔细看了 |
[15:24] | His name is Al– Al the janitor. | 他叫Al 那个清洁工的名字是Al |
[15:27] | All right, it’s 11:00 P.M. Now; That means Al’s long gone. | 现在都晚上十一点了 Al早就走了 |
[15:30] | How are we going to get his home address? | 我们要怎么得到他的住址 |
[15:31] | Who’s the one person you know who’s anal enough | 你认识哪个人会鸡婆到 |
[15:33] | to send out holiday cards to every single employee? | 给每个职工发假日贺卡 |
[15:37] | – Amy! – What do you want, Jake? | – Amy – 你想干嘛 Jake |
[15:39] | What? Why would you assume that I want anything? | 你怎么会觉得我想干嘛呢 |
[15:43] | What I want is to apologize to my girlfriend, | 我想给我的女友道歉 |
[15:45] | who I hurt. | 我伤害到它了 |
[15:46] | It’s “Whom.” | 是”她” |
[15:47] | Why does the word “Who” even exist | 不能这么用 |
[15:48] | if you’re not allowed to say it? | 这个字还有什么存在的意义 |
[15:50] | Anyways, now that I’ve apologized | 算了 我已经道过歉了 |
[15:51] | and you’ve accepted, can you give me janitor Al’s address? | 你也接受了 可以给我Al的地址了吗 |
[15:55] | This is related to your heist, isn’t it? | 这跟你们的抢夺战有关 对吧 |
[15:58] | No, no. It’s about a crime. | 不是 这跟一件案子有关 |
[16:00] | I think janitor Al is going to kill the president. | 清洁工Al可能要去刺杀总统 |
[16:03] | Oh, Santiago. There’s my protege | Santiago 我的好徒弟 |
[16:05] | Let me guess– you want the janitor’s address. | 我猜猜 你想要清洁工的地址 |
[16:07] | Janitor? Address? Al? | 清洁工 地址 Al |
[16:11] | I never said his name. | 我从未提过他的名字 |
[16:13] | Well, isn’t this rich. | 真是难得啊 |
[16:15] | After being excluded by both of you, | 被你们两个同时排除在外之后 |
[16:17] | here I am with the power to decide | 我现在却可以决定 |
[16:18] | who wins and who loses your little heist. | 这个抢夺战会鹿死谁手 |
[16:21] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我这么说吧 |
[16:23] | You are my wisest detective. | 你是我最精明的警探 |
[16:25] | Pathetic. She can’t be manipulated, sir. | 真是可悲 她不会任你操控的 |
[16:29] | Amy, we are in love. | Amy 我们相爱了 |
[16:30] | I know we’ve never said it before, | 我们从来没提过这件事 |
[16:31] | but I think this is the perfect time, don’t you? | 但现在就是说这句话的最佳时机了 对吗 |
[16:33] | Love? Ha. | 爱 |
[16:35] | What’s love compared to the respect of a workplace superior? | 爱和上司的尊敬相比算什么 |
[16:38] | Amy Santiago, will you m– | Amy Santiago 你愿意 |
[16:39] | – Enough! – Okay. | – 够了 – 好吧 |
[16:41] | Pretending to be nice to me is worse than being mean. | 假装对我示好比对我刻薄还糟糕 |
[16:45] | You know what? You want the address? | 不就想要地址吗 |
[16:48] | Here, you can both have it. | 我给你们两个都发过去 |
[16:52] | Hope you’re happy, you selfish monsters. | 开心了吧 你们这些自私坏蛋 |
[16:56] | – I feel terrible. – We should apologize. | – 太糟糕了 – 我们应该道歉 |
[16:58] | Yes, I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:00] | You definitely should now; I’ll do mine later. | 你绝对应该马上道歉 我迟点再道歉 |
[17:02] | Fat chance. | 不可能 |
[17:03] | Charles, I need your butt. Meet me downstairs. | Charles 快滚到楼下等我 |
[17:05] | Alpha Team, this is the Golden Sparrow. | A小队 金麻雀呼叫 |
[17:06] | Rendezvous at Drop Zone Yankee. | 在Yankee降落区集合 |
[17:08] | When did you come up with those code names? | 你这些代号什么时候想出来的 |
[17:12] | Okay, he lives on the sixteenth floor. | 他住在十六楼 |
[17:14] | I think we beat Holt here. | 我们打败Holt了 |
[17:15] | – Or did you? – I’ll get the elevator. | – 是吗 – 我去按电梯 |
[17:18] | Crap! Looks like we’re taking the stairs. | 去他的 看来要爬楼梯了 |
[17:21] | All right, it’s sixteen floors– pace yourselves. | 十六楼 控制好步伐节奏 |
[17:25] | Forget it. Run as fast as you can! | 算了 有多快跑多快 |
[17:36] | I win. I knocked first. | 我赢了 我第一个敲门 |
[17:40] | You’re not Al. | 你不是Al |
[17:42] | You’re looking for Al? | 你们来找Al |
[17:42] | Of course we’re looking for Al, you imbecile! | 我们当然是来找Al 你个低能儿 |
[17:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:47] | He’s having a cigarette on the roof. | 他在屋顶抽烟 |
[17:49] | The roof? | 屋顶 |
[17:55] | Yes. I did it. | 太棒了 我爬上来了 |
[17:58] | I am the greatest athlete in the world. | 我是史上最棒的运动员 |
[18:00] | No. | 我错了 |
[18:01] | Al Al Al? Al? | |
[18:04] | Where’s Al? | Al呢 |
[18:06] | Oh, there he is. There he is! | 他在那 他在那 |
[18:08] | I did it. I did it. | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[18:11] | Good God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:13] | Are you Al the janitor? | 你是清洁工Al吗 |
[18:16] | Nope. I’m your worst nightmare. | 不 我是你们的梦魇 |
[18:19] | Amy Santiago Amy Santiago. | |
[18:27] | I don’t understand what is happening. | 我不明白发生了什么事 |
[18:30] | Allow me to explain. | 请允许我来解释一下 |
[18:33] | Amy and I were ahead of you the whole time. | Amy和我一直都领先于你 |
[18:36] | No, you weren’t part of this. | 才不是呢 你可没有参与进来 |
[18:38] | Get back over to the loser side, loser. | 滚回你的输家区域吧 输家 |
[18:40] | All right. Worth a shot. | 不妨一试 |
[18:41] | So how’d you pull it off? | 你怎么做到的 |
[18:42] | Well, it all started when I went to tell Jake | 一切都要从我跑去跟Jake说 |
[18:44] | how badly he hurt my feelings, | 他伤了我的心说起 |
[18:46] | and he yelled at my breasts. | 他对着我的胸大呼小叫的 |
[18:48] | Oh, boy, I am not going to come off well in this story. | 我在这故事里面是不会走运的了 |
[18:51] | Nope. | 确实不会 |
[18:52] | Remember when you set off the witch? | 还记得你第一次触发了那个巫婆吗 |
[18:54] | You made Captain Holt flinch, which was weird, | 你让Holt警监顿了一下 太怪了 |
[18:56] | since his door was closed, | 因为他的门是关着的 |
[18:58] | but not weird, since he actually heard it over a bug | 其实不然 因为他是从窃听器听到的声音 |
[19:00] | he planted at your desk. | 他在你的桌上放了个窃听器 |
[19:02] | It was in an old muffin that you never threw in the trash. | 在一个你永远不会扔的松饼里面 |
[19:04] | That’s why people throw away garbage. | 所以我们才要扔垃圾啊 |
[19:06] | How are we together? | 我们是怎么走到一起的 |
[19:08] | Anyway, I tapped into the bug’s frequencies, | 之后 我搭到了窃听器的频率 |
[19:10] | so I had ears on Jake. | 所以我能知道Jake的全盘计划 |
[19:12] | I needed to know what Holt was up to. | 我还需要知道Holt的计划 |
[19:13] | That’s where Hitchcock came in. | 这时候Hitchcock就派上用场了 |
[19:15] | I masterminded the entire plan. | 我策动了整个计划 |
[19:17] | You did one small thing, and I had to explain it to you, | 你就做了那么一点点事 我还要跟你 |
[19:20] | like, 45 times. | 解释了四十五遍 |
[19:21] | He left a tiny crack in the blind, | 他在百叶窗留个缝隙 |
[19:22] | so I could read the Captain’s lips. | 我就可以用唇语读出警监的话了 |
[19:24] | “Sharon and your kids will distract Jake. | “Sharon和你的孩子们来让Jake分心 |
[19:27] | “They’ll be here at 9:30 sharp. | “他们会在九点半准时到达 |
[19:29] | My waffle xylophone on the cheese man.” | 我的华夫饼木琴在芝士人上” |
[19:32] | What? | 什么 |
[19:32] | My lip-reading is not flawless. | 我的唇语技巧不是完美无瑕的 |
[19:34] | Now that I knew your plan, | 既然我知道你们的计划 |
[19:35] | it was simple to disrupt. | 就很容易搞破坏了 |
[19:36] | While Scully gracefully moved the witch, | Scully摆好巫婆的位置后 |
[19:38] | I got into character. | 我乔装打扮好 |
[19:39] | Holt triggered the witch, | Holt触发了巫婆 |
[19:41] | which brought Jake into the room. | 引Jake也进了休息室 |
[19:42] | And I threw the crown in the trash can. | 我就把皇冠扔进垃圾桶了 |
[19:44] | Exactly as I planned. | 跟我的计划一致 |
[19:46] | Then I sent you all here, placed an out-of-order sign | 我再让你们都到这里 放个”故障”标识 |
[19:49] | on the perfectly functional elevator, | 其实电梯是能正常运作的 |
[19:51] | made you all walk up 31 flights of stairs | 让你们爬了三十一层楼梯 |
[19:54] | and vomit twice. | 还吐了两次 |
[19:55] | Actually, it was four times, | 其实是四次 |
[19:57] | if you count all the stairwell stuff. | 如果你算上楼梯井里的东西 |
[19:59] | You thought I was just Holt’s lackey. | 你觉得我是Holt的马屁精 |
[20:01] | And you thought I was just Jake’s girlfriend. | 你觉得我是Jake的女友 |
[20:03] | Well, I’m my own person, | 我是个独立的个体 |
[20:05] | capable of making my own decisions, | 能自己做决定 |
[20:07] | and I decided to humiliate you both. | 我决定同时羞辱你们两个一番 |
[20:09] | Well, you did, and it was awesome. | 你做到了 还做得很好 |
[20:14] | One last question: where’s the crown? | 最后一个问题 皇冠在哪 |
[20:17] | Oh, it’s at Shaw’s Bar, | 在Shaw的酒吧 |
[20:18] | the official site of my coronation. | 我的官方加冕地址 |
[20:21] | All hail the crown of destiny. | 命运之冠万岁 |
[20:26] | And all hail she who wears it, Amy Santiago, the… | 头戴皇冠的Amy Santiago万岁 她是 |
[20:32] | Queen. | 女王 |
[20:32] | Queen of the nine-nine. | 九九片区女王 |
[20:36] | I believe there’s something else | 你们好像还有点什么 |
[20:37] | you both need to say. | 没对我说 |
[20:38] | Gladly. | 乐意至极 |
[20:40] | Amy Santiago Amy Santiago | |
[20:41] | is an amazing detective/genius. | 是一名超厉害的警探兼天才 |
[20:44] | Drinks are on us. | 饮料算我们头上 |
[20:45] | – Nope. – Drinks are on me. | – 不是吧 – 饮料算我头上 |
[20:53] | I’m glad you showed up. | 你来了真好 |
[20:55] | Sorry I was acting so weird earlier. | 今天表现得这么奇怪真不好意思 |
[20:57] | Hey, I don’t blame you. Sagittarius, right? | 怎么会怪你呢 射手座的 对吧 |
[21:00] | With Saturn where it is, you’re right to be wary | 有土星相伴 完全有理由对新关系 |
[21:03] | of new relationships. | 表现得机警谨慎 |
[21:04] | How is it possible that a spirit such as yourself | 像你这样的人是怎么 |
[21:07] | even knows Charles? | 认识Charles |
[21:09] | I did an art show at Genevieve’s gallery. | 我在Genevieve的画廊举行过画展 |
[21:11] | Oh, right–so you’re not really friends, | 你们不是真正的朋友 |
[21:14] | you know his girlfriend through the art world. | 你在艺术世界认识他的女友的 |
[21:16] | Yeah, plus, she’s my twin sister. | 没错 再加上她是我的孪生姐姐 |
[21:19] | What? | 什么 |
[21:20] | Hi, Leo. A kiss for my bro. | Leo 你好 给我的弟弟一个吻 |
[21:22] | And a kiss for my beau. | 给我的爱人一个吻 |
[21:23] | No. | 不 |
[21:24] | A kiss for my beau. | 给我的爱人一个吻 |
[21:26] | And a kiss for my sis. | 给我的妹妹一个吻 |
[21:27] | No! | 不 |