时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不不不 |
[00:03] | You can’t take her from me, you bastard! | 你不能把她从我身边带走 混蛋 |
[00:05] | Don’t do this, Scully. | 别这样 Scully |
[00:07] | You have to be strong for her right now. | 你现在必须为了她而坚强 |
[00:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:10] | Unit’s being replaced. | 贩卖机要换了 |
[00:11] | – Come on! – No! | – 别啊 – 不行 |
[00:12] | That machine’s been here forever. | 这台机器在这儿呆了一辈子了 |
[00:14] | It’s basically part of the force. | 已经成为警队的一员了 |
[00:15] | Take Scully instead. | 还是把Scully带走吧 |
[00:16] | Yes, please, take me to the land of vending machines. | 是的 拜托了 带我去自动贩卖机乐园吧 |
[00:19] | Can we at least have five minutes to say a proper good-bye? | 可以至少给我们五分钟好好道别吗 |
[00:22] | Whatever. | 随便你们 |
[00:24] | Let me just start by saying | 就让我简要地开个场 |
[00:25] | that this machine is the best restaurant in Brooklyn, | 这台机器是布鲁克林最棒的餐馆 |
[00:28] | and it always had a table for me. | 而且永远都有我的位子 |
[00:30] | I knew just where to punch it to get free food. | 我是那么清楚 打它哪里才能掉出来免费食物 |
[00:32] | Now I have to go back to punching Hitchcock. | 现在我又要回去打Hitchcock了 |
[00:33] | Look, she still has the bags of baby carrots | 看啊 我要求他们放进去的那袋小胡萝卜 |
[00:35] | I requested they put in. | 依然还在里面 |
[00:37] | They’re black now, but they’re there. | 它们现在变黑了 但是至少还在那儿 |
[00:38] | Good-bye, beautiful machine. | 再见了 美丽的机器 |
[00:40] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你的服务 |
[00:43] | Okay, squad salute. | 好了 全体敬礼 |
[00:51] | You can take her away now. | 你现在可以带她走了 |
[00:55] | Well, I think we handled that with dignity. | 我觉得我们让它有尊严地离去了 |
[01:00] | Free candy! | 免费拿糖啦 |
[01:24] | Okay. Nine-Nine, say hello to Michael Augustine, | 好了 九九片区 跟Michael Augustine问好吧 |
[01:27] | Brooklyn’s most prolific identity thief. | 布鲁克林最高产的身份盗窃犯 |
[01:30] | Last week, he walked into a government building | 上周他走进一栋政府大楼 |
[01:32] | and stole a computer containing over 100,000 social security numbers. | 偷走了一台存有十万多个社保号码的电脑 |
[01:35] | My C.I. Says that tonight Augustine | 我的线人说今晚Augustine |
[01:36] | will be handing off the laptop to a buyer from China, | 会把电脑交给一个从中国来的买家 |
[01:39] | AKA the Land of Dragons. | 中国又名”龙之大陆” |
[01:42] | Make sure that phrase is not in your official report. | 确保你不会把这个词用在正式报告里 |
[01:44] | Okay, sorry, | 好吧 对不起 |
[01:45] | The Country of Dragons. | “龙之国度” |
[01:46] | I want you and Santiago to tail Augustine | 我希望你和Santiago跟踪Augustine |
[01:48] | until he makes the drop, and then arrest him and the buyer. | 直到他交货然后逮捕他和买家 |
[01:51] | Sounds good, although I could probably just take Boyle. | 听起来不错 不过我带Boyle去就好了 |
[01:53] | I know Amy has a ton of work, so… | 我知道Amy有一堆工作要做 所以 |
[01:56] | – No, I don’t. – Really? | – 我没有啊 – 真的吗 |
[01:57] | I could have sworn I overheard you telling Rosa, | 我保证我不小心听到你跟Rosa说 |
[01:59] | “Girlfriend, please. | “姐们儿 拜托” |
[02:00] | I got hella open cases.” | “我有一筐砸的案件要破” |
[02:02] | That’s something you think I said? | 你认为我会这么说话吗 |
[02:03] | Word for word. | 一字不差 |
[02:05] | No diggity, no doubt. | 一点儿没胡诌 |
[02:06] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[02:07] | Peralta and Santiago will tail Augustine. | Peralta和Santiago跟踪Augustine |
[02:09] | Boyle and Diaz will join them in a surveillance van | Boyle和Diaz跟他们一起开监视车去 |
[02:12] | unless you have a problem with that. | 除非你还有异议 |
[02:13] | Sounds great. | 听起来好极了 |
[02:14] | In the immortal words of Amy Santiago, | 就像Amy Santiago一直说的 |
[02:17] | “Girlfriend, please.” | “姐们儿 拜托” |
[02:21] | Hey, did I do something to you? | 我是做了什么对不起你的事吗 |
[02:23] | Are you mad? | 你在生我气吗 |
[02:24] | Is this because I brushed all the crumbs off your desk? | 是因为我把你桌上的面包屑都扫掉了吗 |
[02:26] | What? No, I don’t care about that. | 什么 不 我才不在乎那个 |
[02:28] | – Do you know where they are? – In the trash. | – 你知道它们在哪儿吗 – 垃圾桶里 |
[02:30] | All right, if it’s not that, | 好吧 如果不是那个 |
[02:31] | then why are you trying to keep me off this case? | 你为什么不想让我参与这个案子 |
[02:33] | Oh, that. | 哦 那个啊 |
[02:36] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[02:37] | the reason that I didn’t want to work with you is… | 我不想跟你合作的原因是 |
[02:40] | should I do this in an accent | 我可以用口音来说 |
[02:41] | so that I can undercut some of the awkwardness I’m feeling? | 好让自己不感觉那么尴尬吗 |
[02:43] | – No. – Good call. | – 不行 – 明智 |
[02:44] | Remember when you told me that you didn’t want to date cops? | 记得你说过你不想和警察约会吗 |
[02:48] | That really bummed me out, man. | 真真儿地打击到我了啊 大兄弟 |
[02:51] | – Jamaican? – Yeah, it was a bad choice. | – 牙买加吗 – 是啊 错误的选择 |
[02:52] | I’m much better at German. | 我的德国口音好多了 |
[02:54] | All right, fine. | 好了 好吧 |
[02:56] | I was kind of thinking about asking you out. | 我本来有点想约你出去的 |
[02:58] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[03:01] | But I know that that’s not what you want, | 但我知道你不想 |
[03:03] | and I totally get it. | 我完全明白 |
[03:04] | I think it just took me a while to totally-totally get it, | 我觉得我只是需要一点时间来完全地完全明白 |
[03:07] | and now I totally get it. | 而现在我完全明白了 |
[03:09] | Jake, this is weird. | Jake 这太尴尬了 |
[03:11] | The whole point of me not dating cops | 我不和警察约会的根本原因 |
[03:12] | is so it wouldn’t be weird at work. | 就是为了让工作时候不尴尬 |
[03:14] | Okay, so let’s just make it not weird, right? | 好吧 那让这不尴尬就好了 是吧 |
[03:16] | This is a case; we work cases together all the time, | 这只是个案子 我们一直一起破案的 |
[03:19] | and we’re really good at it, | 而且我们真的很擅长破案 |
[03:20] | so, you know, we’re professionals. | 所以 你知道的 我们很专业 |
[03:23] | That’s all I want, for us to be professional. | 那就是我想要的 让我们保持专业 |
[03:25] | We’re in agreement. | 我们达成共识了 |
[03:26] | It will be good and professional. | 保证是贼好贼专业 |
[03:31] | Come in and shut the door. | 进来关上门 |
[03:34] | I have some news, which you must promise to keep secret. | 我有些消息要宣布而你们必须保证保密 |
[03:36] | Madeline Wuntch is making me head of public relations for the NYPD. | Madeline Wuntch要把我调去当纽约警察的公关部长 |
[03:39] | I’m being forced out of the Nine-Nine. | 我要被踢出九九片区了 |
[03:41] | I don’t wish to make a big deal of it, | 我不想小题大做 |
[03:43] | so please limit your reactions to one second; go. | 所以请你们把反应缩短到一秒 开始 |
[03:46] | – What in the world? – Are you kidding me? | – 什么情况 – 你在开玩笑吗 |
[03:47] | That’s plenty. | 够了 |
[03:48] | You can’t leave us. | 你不能离开我们 |
[03:49] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[03:51] | Madeline’s not some invincible succubus. | Madeline不是什么无敌女妖 |
[03:53] | She’s a regular succubus, and she can be defeated. | 她只是个普通女妖 而且是可以战胜的 |
[03:55] | We just need to find the letter. | 我们只需要找到”那封信” |
[03:58] | What letter? | 什么信 |
[03:59] | Before our current police commissioner was hired, | 在我们现任公安局长上任之前 |
[04:01] | a mutual friend told me Madeline wrote a letter to the mayor | 一位共同的好友告诉我Madeline写了封信给市长 |
[04:04] | telling him it was a mistake. | 告诉他这是个错误 |
[04:06] | She apparently called her now-boss | 她显然有把自己的上司叫做 |
[04:08] | a “Simpering buffoon”. | 一个 上引号 假笑的蠢蛋 下引号 |
[04:11] | Amateur; always say your insults to someone’s face. | 不专业 损人就得当面损 |
[04:13] | No paper trail. | 不留书面证据 |
[04:14] | A copy of that letter exists in the mayor’s archives. | 那封信的副本被存在市长的档案室里 |
[04:17] | I can’t go snooping around without alerting Madeline, | 我不可能在不引起Madeline注意的情况下潜入 |
[04:20] | so it won’t be easy, and we don’t have much time, | 所以这不是易事 我们也没多少时间了 |
[04:24] | but I need you to find that letter. | 但我需要你们去找到那封信 |
[04:27] | Are you with me? | 你们愿意帮我吗 |
[04:28] | Oh, hell yeah. | 当然 |
[04:30] | I’m turning my phone into airplane mode. | 我把我手机调成飞行模式了 |
[04:32] | Oh, my God, she doesn’t even do that on airplanes. | 哦天呐 她在飞机上都不那么做的 |
[04:35] | Rosa Rosa, | |
[04:36] | I know you don’t like anyone wishing you a happy birthday, | 我知道你不希望任何人祝你生日快乐 |
[04:38] | so crappy day to you. | 所以享受糟糕的一天吧 |
[04:41] | Still too much. | 还是太过了 |
[04:42] | I assume you’re not doing anything to celebrate tonight. | 我猜你今晚是没什么庆祝的安排咯 |
[04:44] | Anyone over the age of six celebrating a birthday should go to hell. | 任何超过六岁还在庆生的人 都该下地狱 |
[04:47] | So since you’re free, | 既然你有空 |
[04:49] | I need your help moving this old Ms. Pac-Man machine I just bought. | 我需要你帮我搬一台我刚买的旧吃豆人机 |
[04:52] | Why are you so obsessed with that game? | 为什么你怎么喜欢这游戏 |
[04:54] | Because it’s the sexiest video game ever. | 因为这是史上最性感的电子游戏 |
[04:57] | She’s insatiable, Rosa. | 她是欲求不满的 Rosa |
[04:59] | Insatiable. Insatiab… | 欲求不满的 欲求不 |
[05:01] | Stop saying “Insatiable.” | 别再说”欲求不满”了 |
[05:02] | Anyway, I bought this old machine from a bar, | 总之 这旧机器我是从一家酒吧买来的 |
[05:04] | and I was hoping you’d help me move it. | 所以我希望你能帮我搬它 |
[05:07] | You want me to go to a bar? | 你想让我去酒吧 |
[05:10] | You are obviously trying to get me to go to a surprise party. | 你明显是想引诱我参加惊喜派对 |
[05:13] | Did Marcus put you up to this? | 是Marcus让你来的吗 |
[05:14] | What? No, that’s crazy talking. | 什么 不 瞎说什么呢 |
[05:17] | We just need to be there at exactly 9:45 p.m. | 我们只是需要正好晚上九点四十五到那儿 |
[05:19] | and not a minute earlier. | 一分都不能早 |
[05:20] | Also, there’s a particular door I want us to enter through. | 而且我想让咱们走过一扇特定的门 |
[05:28] | Why is he getting out here? | 他怎么在这儿下车了 |
[05:29] | I thought your C.I. Said the drop was happening in a park. | 我以为你的线人是说他会在公园交货 |
[05:31] | Maybe he’s having dinner with his sidepiece first. | 或许他要先和小三吃个晚饭 |
[05:33] | Augustine has the laptop with him. | Augustine把电脑带着了 |
[05:35] | We should just arrest him right here. | 我们应该就在这儿逮捕他 |
[05:36] | No, the buyer’s the bigger collar. | 不 买家是更重要的人 |
[05:38] | We’ve got to follow him in and wait for the handoff. | 我们必须跟着他 直到他们碰头 |
[05:40] | Okay, if you’re going in, | 好吧 如果你们要进去 |
[05:41] | I’ve heard this place has an amazing bone marrow custard. | 我听说这地方的骨髓蛋糊超棒 |
[05:44] | Not that I’ve ever had a bad one. | 也不是说我吃过不好的 |
[05:46] | No. All right, let’s go. | 不 就这样了 进去吧 |
[05:47] | No, wait, we look like cops. | 不 等等 我们看起来太像警察了 |
[05:49] | We’re never gonna blend in dressed like this. | 这样我们根本混不进去 |
[05:53] | Okay, there, how’s that? | 好了 现在怎么样 |
[05:55] | Uh, I don’t know. | 呃 我不知道啊 |
[05:56] | All I see is clothes hanging off of a genderless blob. | 我看到的只是衣服挂在无性别的肉身上 |
[05:59] | You look fine. Here, wear this. | 你看起来很好 给 穿上这个 |
[06:01] | Jake, you need a jacket or something. | Jake 你得穿件外套什么的 |
[06:02] | Well, Scully left his sports coat back there. | Scully把他的运动大衣留在后面了 |
[06:05] | Oh, but it will never fit Jake’s athletic body. | 哦 但它肯定配不上Jake健美的身躯 |
[06:07] | – Unless… – No, I don’t want to do that. | – 除非 – 不 我不想那么做 |
[06:09] | – You have to. – I’m not gonna do it. | – 你不得不 – 我不会做的 |
[06:11] | You’re doing it. | 你要做的 |
[06:12] | What? What do you have to do? | 什么 你必须做什么 |
[06:13] | Don Johnson it. | 唐·约翰逊范儿 |
[06:14] | Don Johnson it! | 唐·约翰逊范儿 |
[06:23] | I look like an idiot. | 我看起来跟个傻子似的 |
[06:24] | I didn’t even have time to lotion my forearms. | 我都没来得及给小臂上个润肤露 |
[06:26] | It’s so weird wearing Rosa’s jacket. | 穿着Rosa的外套感觉太奇怪了 |
[06:29] | There’s a piece of barbed wire in the pocket. | 口袋里有根带刺铁丝 |
[06:31] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:32] | All right, do you have a visual on… | 好了 你有看到 |
[06:33] | the hostess stand? | 服务台吗 |
[06:34] | Hi. Table for two, please. | 嗨 两个人 谢谢 |
[06:37] | I’m so sorry. There’s nothing available. | 很抱歉 没有空位了 |
[06:39] | We’re totally booked up. | 我们餐厅已经被订满了 |
[06:41] | Oh, no, that’s horrible. | 哦不 太糟糕了 |
[06:43] | Tonight’s a really important night for us. | 今晚对我们来说可重要了 |
[06:46] | Johnny and I just got engaged, | Johnny和我刚订婚 |
[06:48] | and this is where our first date was. | 而这是我们第一次约会的地方 |
[06:50] | Oh, yeah, it would mean so much to Dora and me. | 哦是啊 这对Dora和我太重要了 |
[06:54] | I would have made a reservation, | 我是应该提前预订的 |
[06:55] | but I didn’t know if she was gonna say yes, so… | 但是我不确定她会不会答应我的求婚 所以 |
[06:57] | Oh, I love how nervous you were, you little goose. | 我就喜欢你紧张的样子 你这小呆鹅 |
[07:01] | You are just so sweet together. | 你俩太甜蜜了 |
[07:03] | You know, I’m sure I can find room for two young lovers. | 我肯定能给你们小两口找到位置 |
[07:06] | Yeah, we are lovers… together… in beds. | 是啊 我们是小两口 一起 在床上 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | Thank you so much for waiting. | 感谢你们耐心等了这么久 |
[07:14] | Your table is almost ready. | 你们的桌子马上就收拾好了 |
[07:15] | Great. | 好 |
[07:16] | Sorry about springing the engagement and romantic stuff on you. | 不好意思 突然对你使出订婚和这些暧昧的招 |
[07:20] | No, no, no. That was great. | 不不不 挺好 |
[07:21] | I mean, it’s what got us in here. | 我是说 好歹让咱成功进来了 |
[07:23] | Cheek kiss was a bit much. Very wet. | 亲脸颊有点过了 湿嗒嗒的 |
[07:25] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. | 怎么说呢 |
[07:26] | Dora’s sloppy. | Dora吻技一般 |
[07:27] | Okay, and if you’ll just follow me. | 好了 请跟我来 |
[07:30] | Well, the honeymoon’s over, Dora. | 蜜月期结束了 Dora |
[07:32] | We’re back to being Jake and Amy, | 回归Jake和Amy |
[07:33] | two normal cops working a job. | 两个一起办案的普通警察 |
[07:35] | All right, there you go. | 到了 请坐 |
[07:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:38] | You’re the couple that just got engaged. | 你们是那对刚订婚的情侣 |
[07:40] | That’s us, Johnny and Dora, a couple for sure. | 的确是我们 Johnny和Dora 绝对的情侣 |
[07:48] | Okay, according to my sources in the assistant community, | 好的 根据我从助理界得来的消息 |
[07:51] | the letter is right here in the fourth-floor archives, | 那封信就在这里 四楼档案室 |
[07:55] | cabinet J-13. | J-13柜 |
[07:57] | Nice job. What’s the plan? | 好样的 什么计划 |
[07:58] | You sneak in and get the letter. | 你溜进去拿到信 |
[08:00] | I’ll distract the file clerk. | 我来转移档案员的注意力 |
[08:02] | Apparently, he’s very into bird watching, | 据说他很喜欢观察鸟类 |
[08:04] | so talking to a woman should blow his mind. | 所以跟女人说话应该会让他晕过去 |
[08:07] | And talking to this woman, | 而跟这位女人说话 |
[08:09] | it could kill him. | 没准能让他猝死过去 |
[08:11] | Here, can you look at this map of a park | 你能帮我看看这公园的地图 |
[08:13] | and tell me where them hot birds hang out? | 告诉我哪里能看到那些漂亮的鸟呢 |
[08:15] | Well, you’re gonna want to, uh, avoid the, uh, | 嗯 你要 呃 别去 呃 |
[08:18] | great lawn, because it’s basically just grackles. | 大草坪 因为那里基本都是八哥 |
[08:21] | – Ugh, grackles? – Yeah. | – 恶 八哥 – 是啊 |
[08:23] | I hate grackles. | 我讨厌八哥 |
[08:25] | They’re the worst. | 最差的品种了 |
[08:26] | Well, a lot of people think grackles are just a common bird up here, | 在这有好多人觉得八哥是一种常见的鸟 |
[08:30] | but you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[08:31] | On the West Coast they don’t get grackles. | 在西海岸没有八哥 |
[08:33] | Can you give some more info | 你能再分享些经验 |
[08:36] | for a novice bird watcher such as myself? | 给我这样一个新手鸟类观察者吗 |
[08:38] | You have got to know the difference | 你一定得知道 |
[08:40] | between your water birds. | 各种水鸟间的差别 |
[08:41] | I mean, so many people don’t know the difference | 好多人根本不知道 |
[08:43] | between an anhinga and a snake bird and a swamp hawk. | 蛇鹈 蛇鸟 水火鸡的区别 |
[08:46] | A lot of people don’t know they’re all the same bird. | 好多人都不知道它们其实是一种鸟类 |
[08:51] | Are those the ones that sound like Rihanna kind of when they sing? | 是哪种叫起来声音像蕾哈娜的鸟吗 |
[08:54] | I’m not familiar with who that is. | 我不太清楚那是谁 |
[08:56] | They’re like, “Eh, eh.” | 就像这样 “诶 诶” |
[08:57] | That sounds like that might be a crested woodpecker. | 听起来像有冠啄木鸟 |
[09:00] | Or is it more like… | 或者这种 |
[09:01] | Well, that’s a crested titmouse maybe? | 那有可能是有冠山雀 |
[09:04] | Oh, my God, that’s it. | 哎呦天啊 就是这个 |
[09:05] | Wayne, you are a damn treasure trove. | Wayne 你简直是个宝贝 |
[09:10] | We got the letter. | 我们拿到信了 |
[09:11] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[09:12] | Now get me Madeline and a bucket of water. | 现在把Madeline叫来 再拿一桶水 |
[09:16] | It’s time to melt a witch. | 让我们好好化了这巫婆 |
[09:18] | Who else is going? | 还有谁在 |
[09:19] | Rosa, listen to me, there is no party. | Rosa 听我说 没有什么派对 |
[09:22] | Just get off my doughnut already. | 别纠缠这事不放了 |
[09:24] | Don’t lie to me, Boyle, | 别骗我 Boyle |
[09:25] | or you will be eating your bone marrow custard through a straw. | 否则你就等着拿个吸管吃自己的骨髓蛋糊吧 |
[09:28] | That’s exactly how you’re supposed to eat bone marrow… | 其实骨髓蛋糊并不是这么吃的 |
[09:30] | Charles Charles! | |
[09:31] | All right, there’s a party. | 好吧是有个派对 |
[09:32] | I can’t give you details. | 我不能告诉你细节 |
[09:33] | All I can say is I know you, | 我只能说我了解你 |
[09:35] | and I know you’ll have a good time. | 所以我知道你会喜欢的 |
[09:36] | If you knew me, you’d know I hate surprise parties, | 如果你了解我 你就会知道我讨厌这种惊喜派对 |
[09:38] | so clearly you don’t know me at all. | 所以很显然你并不了解我 |
[09:41] | What? We’re friends. | 什么 我们可是朋友啊 |
[09:43] | I was building up to calling you “Ro-ro” One of these days. | 我还指望能咱们能亲近到可以叫你”Roro”呢 |
[09:46] | That will never happen. | 永远不能 |
[09:47] | In fact, you just lost “Rosa” Privileges. | 其实 你刚才已经失去叫我”Rosa”的特权了 |
[09:49] | From now on, you can call me “Diaz” Or “Hey, you.” | 从现在开始 你只能叫我”Diaz”或者”说你呢” |
[09:51] | Come on, Rosa. | 别这样 Rosa |
[09:53] | Come on, hey, you. | 别这样 “说你呢” |
[09:55] | Wow, champagne and oysters. | 哇 香槟和牡蛎 |
[09:58] | You really shouldn’t have, guys. | 你们真是太热情了 |
[09:59] | Well, it’s a special night. | 哎 这是个特别的晚上嘛 |
[10:01] | So when did you guys meet? | 你们什么时候见面的 |
[10:02] | – Last year. – Five years ago. | – 去年 – 五年前 |
[10:04] | We first met five years ago, | 我们最开始在五年前见过一面 |
[10:07] | but we don’t count it, because… | 但是那次就不算了 因为 |
[10:08] | I was dating a speedboat model at the time. | 我当时在跟一个快艇模特交往 |
[10:11] | And I was dating a super handsome comptroller of a major U.S. City. | 我当时在和美国大城市来的一个超帅的审计长交往 |
[10:15] | Anyways, about a year ago, we bumped into each other at a bar, | 总之一年前我们在一个酒吧里重逢了 |
[10:18] | and we haven’t been able to keep our hands off each other since. | 从那以后我们就难舍难分了 |
[10:21] | So how did you know she was the one? | 你是怎么认准她就是你那命中注定的另一半呢 |
[10:24] | I’d love to answer that. | 我太愿意回答这个问题了 |
[10:25] | Um, you know, just whenever I look at her face | 就是吧 每当我看到她的脸 |
[10:31] | and the attached physique. | 还有那下面连着的身子 |
[10:34] | And you? | 你呢 |
[10:39] | He makes me laugh. | 他总能逗我笑 |
[10:42] | And, you know, | 还有 |
[10:43] | there’s really no one else’s opinion who I care about more than hers, so… | 这世上我最在乎的就是她的想法了 所以 |
[10:49] | Okay, so enough chitchat Let’s see the ring. | 好把 别的先不聊 让我们看看那戒指 |
[10:53] | I don’t have it on me. | 我这次没戴着 |
[10:55] | She has gigantic fingers. | 她有巨大的手指 |
[10:59] | What I mean to say is that | 我刚才的意思是 |
[11:00] | the ring I got would never have fit on her fingers, | 我买的那戒指跟她手指不合适 |
[11:03] | because they are that of a giant, behemoth person. | 因为那些手指的主人是个庞然大物 |
[11:13] | Madeline, thank you for coming. | Madeline 谢谢你能来 |
[11:14] | Raymond, always a pleasure to call on a vanquished foe. | Raymond 我永远乐意拜访一个被我打败的敌人 |
[11:16] | I feel like Jackie Joyner-Kersee | 我觉得自己就像Jackie Joyner-Kersee |
[11:18] | congratulating one of the other slower runners. | 祝贺某个跑得慢的失败者 |
[11:20] | Buckle up. | 准备好 |
[11:21] | It’s gonna be a hell of a ride. | 暴风雨要来了 |
[11:23] | Care to sit? | 坐吗 |
[11:24] | I’m sure you’d like to take some weight off your cloven hooves. | 我相信你一定想歇歇自己的分趾蹄子 |
[11:26] | Calling me the devil? | 叫我魔鬼吗 |
[11:27] | How original, Raymond. | 真有创意啊 Raymond |
[11:29] | Actually I was calling you a goat, you goat. | 事实上我在叫你山羊 你个山羊 |
[11:34] | I’d like to talk about my promotion. | 我想谈谈我升职的问题 |
[11:36] | Very well, but first, | 好的 但是首先 |
[11:37] | how do I know you’re not wearing a wire? | 我怎么知道你是不是带了窃听器 |
[11:39] | I need to pat you down. | 我需要先搜你身 |
[11:41] | If you must. | 如果你非要的话 |
[11:51] | What is going on? | 这什么情况啊 |
[11:53] | Shh. I’m watching something. | 嘘 我看东西呢 |
[11:55] | Can you get the car from the valet, babe? | 你能帮我从泊车员那里把车取来吗 亲爱的 |
[11:57] | I’m gonna in the back and say hi to the chef. | 我要去后面跟主厨打个招呼 |
[12:03] | Good luck on your wedding, guys. | 祝你们婚礼一切顺利 |
[12:04] | Oh, have fun on your honeymoon. | 还有蜜月快乐哦 |
[12:07] | We will. We’re going to Waco, Texas. | 我们会的 我们要去德州韦科市 |
[12:10] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 拜拜 |
[12:12] | Bye. | 拜 |
[12:14] | – Waco, Texas? – I don’t know. | – 德州韦科市 – 我瞎说的 |
[12:15] | It was just on Dateline. | 正好在新闻上看见了而已 |
[12:16] | All right, well, Augustine took the laptop case with him. | 好吧 Augustine拿着笔记本包呢 |
[12:18] | He’s gonna make the drop. Let’s go. | 他要准备交接了 走 |
[12:21] | Look, there’s the buyer. | 看 那就是买家了 |
[12:23] | Or maybe he’s just actually saying hi to the chef? | 或者他真是去跟主厨打招呼的 |
[12:26] | Why isn’t he making the handoff? | 他怎么还没交接 |
[12:28] | Oh, crap, he saw us. | 不好 他看见我们了 |
[12:34] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:35] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[12:36] | We were just looking for a place to, uh… | 我们就是想找个地方 |
[12:39] | Boink. | 打炮 |
[12:40] | Yep. Boink. | 是 打炮 |
[12:42] | That’s my preferred term for it as well. | 也是我的首选词汇 |
[12:45] | I get it. | 我懂得 |
[12:46] | Newly engaged kids. Enjoy. | 刚刚订婚的孩子们 玩得开心 |
[12:48] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:53] | Good. Good, good, good, good. | 好好好好好 |
[12:54] | We kept our cover intact. Nice work. | 没暴露 好样的 |
[12:55] | Quick, professional thinking out there. | 快速并专业的反应 |
[12:56] | Very quick Very professional. | 非常快非常专业 |
[12:58] | – Detective. – Detective. | – 不愧是警探 – 真乃警探 |
[12:59] | – Let’s get back on the case. – Yes. | – 继续回到案子上 – 是 |
[13:07] | So how was the restaurant? | 餐厅怎么样啊 |
[13:09] | Such a normal time! | 正常得不得了 |
[13:11] | Why are you being weird? | 你怎么那么奇怪 |
[13:12] | Amy and I kissed. | 我和Amy接吻了 |
[13:13] | What? | 啥 |
[13:15] | To keep our cover from being blown; we didn’t have a choice. | 只是为了不暴露卧底身份 我们没有别的选择 |
[13:18] | Tell me everything! | 快告诉我所有细节 |
[13:19] | Charles, it was just a kiss, okay? | Charles 只是个吻而已 好吗 |
[13:22] | It was for work. It was nothing. | 为了工作的 根本没什么 |
[13:23] | Yeah, who cares about a kiss? | 就是 一个吻谁在乎 |
[13:25] | Call me if you grab each other’s asses. | 真到互相摸屁股的地步再叫我 |
[13:27] | He’s pulling over. It’s going down. | 他靠边停了 就是现在了 |
[13:29] | You guys are so naive. | 你们太天真了 |
[13:30] | It’s never nothing. | 这不可能只是”没什么” |
[13:31] | In high school, I played Daddy Warbucks in Annie, | 高中的时候 我扮演<安妮>里面的沃巴克斯爸爸 |
[13:33] | Becca Murse played Annie, | Becca Murse扮演安妮 |
[13:35] | and we were supposed to hug onstage. | 我们在台上有一段拥抱的戏 |
[13:37] | And at first, that seemed like nothing too, | 刚开始我们也没觉得有什么大不了 |
[13:39] | but by opening night, we were full-on making out. | 但是首演夜上 我们就开始大搞特搞了 |
[13:43] | As Daddy Warbucks and Annie? | 扮成沃巴克斯和安妮的时候吗 |
[13:44] | Mm-hmm. | 是的哟 |
[13:45] | The audience was not on board. | 观众们纷纷表示不买账 |
[13:47] | Playwright sued the school. | 剧作家还把学校给告了 |
[13:48] | Guys, guys, it’s not a handoff. | 伙计们 他们没打算碰头 |
[13:49] | He’s leaving the package. | 他正在放下包裹 |
[13:53] | Okay, you and Rosa follow Augustine. | 好的 你和Rosa跟住Augustine |
[13:56] | Right! | 好嘞 |
[13:56] | And you and Amy follow your hearts. | 你和Amy也跟住了自己的心吧 |
[13:57] | No, we’re gonna stay with the package. | 什么玩意儿 我们要守着包裹 |
[13:59] | And each other forever. | 也要和对方长相厮守 |
[14:00] | Come on, man! | 你闹毛线啊 |
[14:02] | So here’s how I see this going down. | 那么 我看这件事的到后来会是这样的 |
[14:04] | You plead for your job back. I refuse. | 你哀求我把工作还给你 我拒绝了 |
[14:06] | You start weeping like a war widow. | 然后你就像个战后遗孀一样嘤嘤地抹眼泪 |
[14:07] | Does that sound about right? | 你说是不是这样啊 |
[14:08] | Don’t count your gross fish babies before they’ve hatched, Madeline. | 你那一肚子坏水恐怕是派不上用场了 Madeline |
[14:19] | How did you get this? | 你是怎么搞到这个的 |
[14:20] | Gina and Terry got it, you grackle. | 这是Gina和Terry搞到的 你个八哥 |
[14:22] | It doesn’t matter how I got it. | 这东西是怎么搞来的并不重要 |
[14:24] | Sorry, sir, didn’t realize that was how you wanted to play it. | 抱歉长官 我没意识到你要这么说 |
[14:28] | I see you’ve got an audience for this little stunt? | 你还请了观众来看自己耍把戏吗 |
[14:30] | Yes, well, who wouldn’t want to see a man fight a crocodile? | 是啊 谁不想看勇者斗鳄鱼呢 |
[14:33] | Now, Madeline | 那么 Madeline |
[14:34] | before one of us starts “weeping like a war widow,” | 在我俩中有人”像个战后遗孀一样嘤嘤地抹眼泪”之前 |
[14:38] | would you like to give me my precinct back? | 你愿不愿意把我的片区还给我呢 |
[14:40] | It’s not that simple; I can’t just reverse your promotion. | 这事不是那么简单的 我不能撤销你的升职 |
[14:43] | You have until tomorrow, | 那你明天之前作出决定吧 |
[14:46] | you grackle. | 你个八哥 |
[14:47] | We can’t pull him over this close to the drop site. | 我们不能在放货点旁边抓他 |
[14:50] | It’ll alert the buyer. | 会惊动买家 |
[14:51] | I say we follow him for a mile. | 我们先跟他一英里再说吧 |
[14:52] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[14:53] | How’s your mom enjoying the new phone you got her | 你在你妈妈三月二十六日的生日上送她的手机 |
[14:54] | for her birthday on March 16th? | 她用着顺不顺手啊 |
[14:56] | Dude, stop saying random facts to try to prove you know me. | 哥们 别靠胡诌以前的事情来跟我套近乎 |
[14:59] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我才没有套近乎呐 |
[15:00] | I’m simply making small talk with my friend Rosa, | 我只是在和好朋友Rosa聊聊天 |
[15:02] | who went skydiving once. | 话说她玩过高空跳伞 |
[15:03] | Enough! | 够了 |
[15:04] | I’m going to the dumb party | 我会去那个白痴派对的 |
[15:05] | but only because I don’t want to hurt Marcus. | 但只是因为我不想伤Marcus的心而已 |
[15:07] | I’m still super mad at you. | 别以为我已经不生你的气了 |
[15:08] | Mm, like how you’re still super mad at Gilmore Girls for how the finale went down? | 你是不是也还因为<吉尔莫女孩>的大结局生气啊 |
[15:12] | I just want to see Lorelai happy, | 我就是想看到Lorelai得到幸福 |
[15:14] | and shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[15:15] | Ah, see? | 你看吧 |
[15:16] | I knew you so well, I knew it was co… | 我和你都这么熟了 我就知道会这 |
[15:25] | Hey, seriously, we’re cool, right? | 说真的 我们啥事都没有吧 |
[15:27] | Yeah, totally. | 那当然 |
[15:28] | – We’re fine. – Good. | – 我们很好 – 好 |
[15:30] | Gosh, you know, I’m actually a little bit hungry. | 天哪 肚子都有点饿了 |
[15:31] | I never ended up eating at that dumb fancy restaurant. | 在那个蛋疼的高级餐厅里 我一口饭都没吃 |
[15:34] | You know what I’m getting on my way home? | 你猜我回家的时候会吃点什么 |
[15:35] | Yeah, you’re gonna go to the Polish place | 你肯定是去路上的波兰餐厅 |
[15:36] | and get perogies, potato pancakes, and a cup of hot chocolate. | 吃波兰饺子 土豆煎饼 还有一杯热巧克力 |
[15:40] | That’s exactly what I’m gonna get. | 你说的一点儿没错 |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 那可不 |
[15:42] | I will be having pizza, | 我打算吃披萨 |
[15:43] | two slices of meat supreme from Tony’s, | 来两块托尼披萨店的至尊红肉披萨 |
[15:46] | served display temperature. | 就要刚从展台上拿下来的温度 |
[15:47] | Meat supreme is a million red flags, | 至尊红肉披萨已经够可怕的了 |
[15:49] | and eating it cold is just insane. | 你凉着吃是想逆天吗 |
[15:51] | No, no, no. It’s not cold. | 不不不 并不是凉着吃 |
[15:52] | – It’s display temperature. – Jake. | – 而是刚从展台上拿下来的温度 – Jake |
[15:53] | There’s a difference, Amy. | Amy 这中间还是有区别的 |
[15:55] | No, Jake, he’s looking at us. | 不是 Jake 他在盯着我们看 |
[15:57] | Well, this is happening. | 那就这只好这样了 |
[16:06] | NYPD! Freeze! | 纽约警局 不许动 |
[16:07] | We are police colleagues! | 我们是警局同事 |
[16:08] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[16:09] | This is a work event. | 这可是工作场合 |
[16:13] | Hey, can you sign this arrest report for Augustine and the buyer? | 你签一下对Augustine和买家的逮捕报告吧 |
[16:16] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:18] | Great. | 好的 |
[16:21] | Man, I forgot how long your signature takes. | 我都忘了你签字要花上多长时间了 |
[16:22] | I’m just gonna watch Braveheart on my phone real quick. | 请容我马上用手机看完<勇敢的心> |
[16:27] | Given the circumstances, | 鉴于现状 |
[16:28] | I could see how that might have seemed like flirty teasing or something, | 我知道刚才的事情看起来很像是调情 |
[16:32] | but I was legit being critical. | 但我当时真的很不满 |
[16:34] | You have a problem. | 你要摊上大事了 |
[16:36] | No, even that sounded like banter now. | 不对 这话现在听着都像在开玩笑 |
[16:38] | All right, there’s only one way out of this for me. | 好吧 我只有一条出路了 |
[16:40] | I just got to get super cruel. | 我会变得超级残忍 |
[16:41] | Prepare to have your physical flaws pointed out, Amy. | 准备好被我指出生理缺陷吧 Amy |
[16:43] | I’m talking about your tall butt and your weird elbows. | 瞧你那高高的屁股和诡异的胳膊肘 |
[16:47] | Jake, it’s okay. | Jake 没关系的 |
[16:48] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[16:50] | This whole night was really weird. | 今晚真是太奇怪了 |
[16:52] | I know. | 没错啊 |
[16:53] | I just… | 我只是 |
[16:54] | I want everything to go back how it was, you know? | 真希望我们可以回到从前 |
[16:56] | It’s so awkward. | 这是在太尴尬了 |
[16:58] | – Yeah. – And you’re right. | – 没错 – 你说得对 |
[16:59] | We shouldn’t date cops, | 我们不应该和警察谈对象 |
[17:00] | ’cause we’re a great team. | 因为我们是个很厉害的团队 |
[17:02] | We work great together. | 我们在一起工作得很好 |
[17:04] | I don’t want to mess that up. | 我不想把这种关系搞砸 |
[17:05] | Yeah, I don’t want everything to change. | 是啊 我也不想这些事都变味儿 |
[17:07] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也不想 |
[17:08] | Okay, then that’s that, | 好啊 那么一言为定了 |
[17:11] | Detective Peralta. | Peralta探员 |
[17:12] | Detective Santiago. | Santiago探员 |
[17:14] | See you around the precinct. | 片区里再见了 |
[17:16] | Yep. | 是的 |
[17:18] | Tall butt. | 高高的屁股 |
[17:21] | Okay, before we go in, | 好 在我们进去之前 |
[17:22] | remember you have to pretend to be surprised. | 记得一定要装出惊喜的样子 |
[17:25] | How’s this? | 这个怎么样 |
[17:26] | Oh, my God. | 天惹噜 |
[17:27] | It’s so much worse than I imagined. | 这比我想象中的还要蛋疼哟 |
[17:29] | The energy was great, but the message was flawed. | 你这精神面貌很好 但是传达的信息不太对 |
[17:31] | All right, let’s get this over with. | 得了吧 赶紧进去就完事了 |
[17:35] | Surprise. | 惊喜哟 |
[17:37] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[17:38] | I rented this entire bar | 我租下了整个酒吧 |
[17:40] | so you and I could celebrate with no people anywhere near us. | 这样我们就可以边庆祝边享受二人世界了 |
[17:44] | I probably should have hired a bartender, though. | 话说我倒是该雇个酒保的 |
[17:45] | I have no idea how to make drinks. | 我根本不会调酒 |
[17:47] | This is incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[17:49] | It was all Charles’ idea. | 这些都是Charles的点子 |
[17:51] | I told you I knew you, Ro-ro. | 都说了我懂你的 Roro |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:56] | But never call me “Ro-ro” Again. | 再敢叫老娘一句”Roro”试试 |
[17:58] | Oh, but I will. | 试试就试试 |
[17:59] | I’ve earned this. | 这是我应得的报偿 |
[18:01] | Happy b-day, Ro-ro. | 生日快乐呀 Roro |
[18:08] | Welcome, Madeline. Have you thought things over? | 欢迎光临 Madeline 你打好主意了吗 |
[18:10] | I have, | 打好了 |
[18:10] | but first, how do I know you’re not wearing a wire? | 但首先 我怎么知道你是不是带了窃听器 |
[18:25] | So I’ve thought it over, | 于是 我把事情想了一遍 |
[18:27] | and perhaps you should go ahead and show that letter to the commissioner. | 还是让你把那封信交给局长好了 |
[18:30] | And let him fire you? | 让他炒了你吗 |
[18:32] | I’ll deny I wrote it. | 我会否认信是我写的 |
[18:33] | It will take months to authenticate, | 认证调查将花上几个月的时间 |
[18:35] | which will give me plenty of time | 那么我就会有足够的时间 |
[18:36] | to make some personnel changes around here. | 来给这里做一些人事调整 |
[18:39] | There’s an opening for a detective down in Brighton Beach. | 布莱顿海滩那边正好缺一个警探 |
[18:42] | I think I’ll transfer Diaz there. | 我就把Diaz调过去好了 |
[18:44] | Detective Boyle I’ll send to Long Island City. | 然后把Boyle探员调到长岛市 |
[18:46] | Santiago will be a great fit for Pelham Bay. | Santiago一定很适合佩兰港 |
[18:49] | And Peralta, your little pet project, | 还有你的心头肉 Peralta |
[18:54] | I’m gonna ship him off to Staten Island. | 我会把他输送到史泰登岛去 |
[18:57] | Hope he likes breaking up tanning salon fistfights. | 但愿他喜欢去英勇阻止日光浴沙龙间的斗拳 |
[19:02] | Looks like you’ve got a decision to make, Raymond. | 看来轮到你做出决断了呢 Raymond |
[19:06] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎样 |
[19:08] | Squad, if I could have your attention please? | 队员们 请听我说几句 |
[19:13] | I am being transferred to the public relations office. | 我要被调到公关部了 |
[19:15] | I’m leaving the Nine-Nine effective immediately. | 我会当即离开九九片区 |
[19:17] | What the hell? | 什么鬼啊 |
[19:18] | I don’t understand. | 我没懂你说什么 |
[19:19] | What the hell? | 什么鬼啊 |
[19:20] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[19:21] | What the hell? | 什么鬼啊啊啊 |
[19:22] | I want to say | 我想说 |
[19:23] | it has been a pleasure to have worked alongside all of you for the past 21 1/2 months. | 非常荣幸能在过去的二十一又二分之一个月里和诸位共事 |
[19:28] | I’m sorry for getting so emotional. | 希望大家能谅解我这无法控制的情绪 |
[19:30] | A pretty consistent tone, actually. | 其实你这语气和以前是一样的 |
[19:31] | These have been the… | 这几年是 |
[19:35] | these have been the best years of my career. | 这几年是我的职业生涯中最美好的时光 |
[19:38] | Oh, no. This is new. | 不好了 这我可没见过 |
[19:39] | And I know that everyone of you gave me everything you had, | 我知道你们每个人都为我倾尽所有 |
[19:48] | and I will never forget it. | 对此我将毕生感激 |
[19:50] | Go back to being robot captain. | 快点变回机器人警监啊 |
[19:53] | Meep-morp. | 嘎 吱 |
[19:55] | Zeet. | 叽 |
[19:58] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[20:05] | Sir! | 长官 |
[20:08] | I’m coming with you. | 我要和你一起走 |
[20:09] | Thank you, Gina. | 谢谢你 Gina |
[20:10] | I’m also coming. | 我也和你一起 |
[20:11] | Not necessary. | 不必了 |
[20:16] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:17] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:18] | Thought I might find you in here. | 就知道会在这找到你 |
[20:20] | I just needed to process the captain’s news. | 我得消化一下警监离开的事 |
[20:22] | I feel so bad for him. | 我真的太为他感到难过了 |
[20:23] | So how are you holding up? | 那你现在感觉怎么样了 |
[20:26] | I don’t know. I’m still in shock. | 不知道 我还没缓过劲来 |
[20:28] | You? | 你呢 |
[20:30] | Um, basically handling it the way I dealt with my dad leaving, | 和我爸弃我而去的时候差不多 |
[20:33] | just repressing the hell out of it. | 我就把这些感情都憋到烂在肚子里为止 |
[20:38] | So a lot of change around here, huh? | 所以这里最近真是风云莫测呢 |
[20:52] | Hey, Jake, the new captain’s here. | Jake快来 新的警监到了 |
[21:00] | Who do you think it’s gonna be? | 你觉得会是谁 |
[21:02] | I have no idea. | 没想过 |
[21:03] | I bet it’s me. | 说不定是我呢 |
[21:05] | I just hope I’m ready. | 但愿我已经准备好了 |
[21:07] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[21:08] | Come on, guys. | 打起精神来 各位 |
[21:09] | I know you’re sad, | 我知道你们很难过 |
[21:10] | but let’s do our best to make a good first impression here. | 可我们得尽力给人家留个好的第一印象 |
[21:13] | Smart. Good call. | 机智 说的没错 |
[21:14] | Jake, you be up front. | Jake 你站前面去 |
[21:16] | Oh! | 喔 |
[21:19] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 让我们瞧瞧 |