时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[00:11] | Rosa’s wearing pink! Rosa’s wearing pink! | Rosa穿粉色了 Rosa穿粉色了 |
[00:13] | Are we sure it’s not a white shirt | 我们能肯定那不是一件 |
[00:14] | that just been bloodying in a motorcycle crash. | 在摩托车车祸中被鲜血染红的白衬衫吗 |
[00:17] | Maybe it wasn’t her. If she had a twin sister… | 这可能不是她 如果她有个孪生姐妹的话 |
[00:19] | If Rosa had a twin, | 就算Rosa有过孪生姐妹 |
[00:20] | she would have eaten her in the womb. | 她肯定在子宫里就把她吃掉了 |
[00:22] | Wait. Hold it. Stop. | 等等 慢着 停下 |
[00:24] | How come none of you teased her about it? | 怎么会没有一个人因此而嘲笑她 |
[00:25] | It’s Rosa. She’s scary. | 那可是Rosa 她怪吓人的 |
[00:27] | You guys are unbelievable. | 你们简直不可理喻 |
[00:29] | I once wore a tie with a splash of purple. | 我有次戴了条有个紫色斑点的领带 |
[00:31] | You guys called me Mr. Grapes for two years. | 你们就叫了我两年的葡萄先生 |
[00:33] | Oh, Mr. Grapes. | 哦 葡萄先生 |
[00:35] | I forgot about Mr. Grapes. | 我都忘了葡萄先生这茬儿 |
[00:37] | If I wore a pink shirt, you’d tear me to shreds. | 如果我穿了件粉色衬衫 肯定会被你们挫骨扬灰 |
[00:39] | Well, yeah, but you’d look like a My Little Pony with a gun. | 确实 你会看起来像佩枪的小马宝莉 |
[00:42] | Let me guess. | 让我来猜猜 |
[00:43] | Your theater club is putting on Grease, | 你的戏剧俱乐部在上演<火爆浪子> |
[00:45] | and you’re playing a pink lady. | 而你在扮演粉红淑女帮中的一员 |
[00:48] | What are you guys laughing at? | 你们在笑什么 |
[00:49] | If Boyle was wearing a pink shirt. | 要是Boyle穿了件粉红衬衫 |
[00:51] | I get it. That’s hilarious. | 我懂了 太好笑了 |
[00:52] | What’s happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[00:53] | Rosa is the one wearing pink. | 穿了粉色的明明是Rosa |
[00:56] | And? | 你有意见吗 |
[00:58] | It’s gorgeous. | 美艳极了 |
[00:59] | I wish I could pull that off | 我要是能跟你一样穿出范儿来就好了 |
[01:00] | Dream on, Strawberry Shortcake. | 做你的梦去吧 草莓公主 |
[01:01] | Yeah, nice try, Mr. Grapes. | 是啊 得了吧葡萄先生 |
[01:03] | Mr. Grapes. | 葡萄先生 |
[01:06] | Mr. Grapes! | 葡萄先生 |
[01:28] | Last night, several masked men robbed a number | 昨天夜里 几个戴面具的歹徒 |
[01:31] | of check cashing locations in our precinct. | 洗劫了我们警区的不少支票兑现点 |
[01:33] | They also hit several locations in the Nine-Three, | 他们还袭击了93警区的几个点 |
[01:35] | so this will be a joint investigation. | 所以这次调查会是联合行动 |
[01:37] | Detective David Majors is already on the case. | David Majors警探已经着手调查此案了 |
[01:40] | Whoa, Dave Majors? | 哇哦 Dave Majors |
[01:42] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[01:42] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[01:43] | He’s The best detective in the NYPD, myself included. | 他是纽约警署里最棒的警探 即使算上我 |
[01:46] | His arrest numbers are staggering. | 他的逮捕数高得惊人 |
[01:48] | His conviction rate is magnificent. | 他的定罪率更是壮观 |
[01:51] | He is blotter dynamite. | 他堪称超酷神探 |
[01:53] | I mean, I’m cool. | 我倒是无所谓了 |
[01:54] | I’m just hanging out with you guys. | 就是和你们几个一起玩玩 |
[01:56] | Okay, but what’s his body like | 这样啊 但是他的肉体状况如何 |
[01:58] | on a scale from Charles to Terry? | 从Charles到Terry的区间来算的话 |
[02:00] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉了哥们 |
[02:01] | What? | 什么 |
[02:02] | I’m the ten. | 我才是10分 |
[02:04] | Sure you are. | 你开心就好 |
[02:05] | Majors does just fine. | Majors挺好的 |
[02:07] | His girlfriend is the weather lady from channel five. | 他女朋友是五台的天气预报员 |
[02:09] | You know, the one who’s always reaching for Cooperstown? | 你知道的 总是探身去够库伯斯顿的那个 |
[02:11] | Love her. | 爱死她了 |
[02:13] | Well, I need someone to partner up with him. | 我需要一个人去和他搭档 |
[02:14] | – Ooh, me, me, me, me, me. – Oh, I’ll do it. | – 哦 我我我我我 – 哦 让我来吧 |
[02:15] | Sir, with all due respect, I’m the obvious choice. | 长官 无意冒犯 选我是理所当然的 |
[02:17] | I mean, look at me. Not in profile. | 我是说 看看我 不要侧写 |
[02:20] | Sir, please let the record show | 长官 请让记录证明 |
[02:21] | that the sauce on his face is from yesterday. | 他脸上的酱料是昨天就有了的 |
[02:23] | And it is that level of eagle-eyed observation | 而这样锐如鹰隼的观察力 |
[02:26] | that I plan to bring to… | 正是我准备带入到 |
[02:26] | Enough. You can both work the case. | 够了 你们都可以参与这个案子 |
[02:28] | Three heads are better than two. | 三个臭皮匠好过俩臭皮匠 |
[02:30] | Also, I fear any other decision I make | 这也是因为 我怕其他任何一种决定 |
[02:31] | will just result in further noise. | 都会使你们在此之后聒噪个不停 |
[02:33] | Good call, sir. | 英明的决定 |
[02:34] | I was about to start chanting, “Vote for Jake.” | 我都准备开始喊口号了 “投给Jake” |
[02:36] | Let’s do it anyway. | 还是一起喊起来吧 |
[02:37] | Vote for Jake. Vote for Jake. | 投给Jake 投给Jake |
[02:39] | – Dismissed. – Yeah. | – 解散 – 好的 |
[02:41] | Code Chartreuse. | 代号黄绿色 |
[02:43] | I repeat, Code Chartreuse. | 重复一遍 代号黄绿色 |
[02:44] | Gina, for the last time, | Gina 我再说最后一次 |
[02:45] | please limit your alerts to ROY-G-BIV. | 请把你的警报规范成赤橙黄绿青蓝紫 |
[02:47] | Disappointing. | 真没意思 |
[02:48] | “Code Chartreuse” Means “The recruiter | “代号黄绿色”是指 |
[02:50] | from Copperhead Security, Gary Shaw, is here.” | “铜斑蛇安保公司的猎头Gary Shaw来了” |
[02:52] | Gary Shaw has attempted to pry me away from the NYPD for eight years. | Gary Shaw试图把我从纽约警署撬走已经有八年了 |
[02:56] | When he makes his offer, I know just what I’ll say: | 当他开出他的条件时 我就知道自己会说 |
[02:59] | Never is not just a crater on Mars. | Never(绝不)可不仅仅是火星陨坑的名字 |
[03:03] | Of course, it is a crater on Mars. | 当然了 火星上真的有那么个陨坑 |
[03:04] | That’s hilarious. | 太好笑了 |
[03:05] | It’s not meant to be funny, Boyle. | 这不是笑料 Boyle |
[03:06] | It’s meant to be devastating. | 应该让人感到悲痛欲绝 |
[03:08] | Captain Holt, good to see you. | Holt警监 很高兴见到你 |
[03:10] | Mr. Shaw, let’s just cut to the chase: | Shaw先生 让我们直奔主题吧 |
[03:13] | Never is not just a crater on Mars. | Never(绝不)可不仅仅是火星陨坑的名字 |
[03:20] | Of course, it is a crater on Mars. | 当然了 火星上真的有那么个陨坑 |
[03:22] | Well, actually, I’m not here for you. | 实际上 我这次过来不是为了你 |
[03:23] | A member of your squad reached out to me, | 你小队中的一个成员主动找过我 |
[03:25] | a Sergeant Terry Jeffords. | Terry Jeffords警长 |
[03:29] | Oh, I see. | 原来如此 |
[03:30] | Well, Sergeant Jeffords is out there. | Jeffords警长在那里 |
[03:34] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警监 |
[03:35] | There’s my guy Terry the tank. | 我的好哥们儿 坦克Terry |
[03:38] | What? Guys. What? Guys. | 什么回事 搞什么 |
[03:41] | Terry called him? He’s shaking Terry’s hand. | Terry叫了他 他在握Terry的手 |
[03:43] | Now I’m just describing everything that’s happening? | 我现在在实况解说正在发生的事情 |
[03:45] | What the hell is going on? | 这特么是怎么回事 |
[03:46] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[03:47] | And now Captain Holt doesn’t know. | 然而Holt警监也不知道 |
[03:56] | Well, well, well, what do we have here? | 让我来瞧瞧 这是个什么情况 |
[04:00] | Oh, Majors isn’t here yet? | 哦 Majors还没到 |
[04:01] | I wasted all that coolness on a bunch of nobodies. | 我把风流倜傥全浪费在了一群路人身上 |
[04:04] | I’m just gonna reset. | 让我重置一下 |
[04:08] | Jake, he’s a highly decorated detective. | Jake 他是一个各种荣誉傍身的警探 |
[04:10] | He’s not gonna be impressed by your sunglass choreography. | 你的墨镜编排是不会给他留下好印象的 |
[04:13] | He’s gonna be too distracted by my notebook flip. | 他会看着我的笔记本动作而无暇顾及你 |
[04:16] | Shut up. Shut up. He’s here. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 他来了 |
[04:18] | Hey, you must be the Nine-Nine. | 嘿 你们一定是99警区的 |
[04:20] | – I’m Majors. – Hey. Peralta. | – 我是Majors – 你好 Peralta |
[04:22] | This is Santiago. | 这位是Santiago |
[04:24] | Well, well, well, what do we have here? | 让我来瞧瞧 这是个什么情况 |
[04:27] | You mean here in my notebook? | 你是指我的笔记本吗 |
[04:28] | I looked into the baby masks the perps were wearing, | 我调查了一下歹徒们戴的婴儿面具 |
[04:30] | and no stores in the tri-state area sell them. | 纽约大都会区没有一家商店有出售 |
[04:33] | Reminds me of a murder I worked a few years back. | 让我联想到几年前办的一个谋杀案 |
[04:35] | Perp always wore these weird masks | 罪犯总是戴着奇怪的面具 |
[04:36] | We couldn’t figure out where he bought them. | 我们弄不清楚他是从哪儿买来的 |
[04:38] | Turns out he was making his own masks | 结果人家的面具是自制的 |
[04:39] | from human skin. | 用的是人皮 |
[04:41] | No. | 不是吧 |
[04:43] | That is so awesome. | 那太棒了 |
[04:44] | Really, Amy? For whom? | 真的吗 Amy 对谁来说很棒 |
[04:46] | Sounds to me like those face masks | 在我看来那些面具 |
[04:48] | were once somebody’s face… faces. | 曾经是谁的脸 脸皮 |
[04:51] | That’s true, Peralta. | 说的没错 Peralta |
[04:52] | I think about that every day. | 我每天都会这么想 |
[04:53] | You and me both. Ahh. | 彼此彼此 啊 |
[04:56] | Okay, I’m gonna look around, take a few statements. | 好了 我去到处看看 录几个口供 |
[04:59] | Juicy. Juicy. | 很好 有意思 |
[05:00] | – Good call. Good call. – Yep, yep, yep. | – 好主意 好主意 – 对 对 对 |
[05:01] | Tight, tight, tight, tight, tight. | 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 |
[05:03] | Well, looks like round one goes to Peralta. | 看来第一局的胜利归Peralta |
[05:06] | And don’t worry; I’m just getting warmed up. | 不要担心 刚刚我只是在热身而已 |
[05:07] | I still have eight sunglass moves | 我还有八个墨镜姿势 |
[05:09] | locked and loaded. | 蓄势待发 |
[05:10] | Make that nine. | 算上这个就有九个了 |
[05:12] | A-whee. | 诶嘿 |
[05:20] | So how was lunch? | 午餐如何 |
[05:23] | It was good. | 很好 |
[05:24] | I had the T-bone with… | 我吃的是T骨牛排和 |
[05:26] | I don’t give a crap about the food. | 鬼在乎你吃了些什么 |
[05:27] | Just email me about that later. | 一会再发邮件告诉我就行了 |
[05:29] | What happened with Gary? | 你和Gary是怎么回事 |
[05:30] | He gave me the hard sell. | 他在给我硬性推销 |
[05:31] | Look at all this swag I got: | 看看我现在这一身多么拽 |
[05:34] | Puffy vest, carabiner… | 羽绒背心 铁锁 |
[05:37] | Terry, carabiners suck. | Terry 铁锁太水了 |
[05:38] | You want free stuff? | 你想要免费的东西 |
[05:40] | Here you go. All right? | 这些都给你 如何 |
[05:41] | You can have anything you want from Amy’s desk. | 想要什么就从Amy桌上拿什么吧 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:44] | Gary made me an offer: | Gary给我开出了条件 |
[05:46] | Better hours, great benefits, a serious pay raise, | 时间更优 更多福利 大大的加薪 |
[05:50] | my own office… with walls. | 我自己的办公室 有墙的那种 |
[05:52] | Did you tell him Terry doesn’t love walls? | 你有没有告诉他Terry不喜欢墙 |
[05:54] | No, Terry loves walls. | 不 Terry可喜欢墙了 |
[05:56] | I’m seriously considering saying yes | 我在认真的考虑答应他 |
[05:59] | Look, I have another kid on the way. | 我马上又要多出一个孩子了 |
[06:00] | Do you know how much diapers cost? | 你知道尿布多么昂贵吗 |
[06:02] | Yes. | 知道 |
[06:07] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[06:09] | I’m trying to do what’s best for my family. | 我想做对我的家庭来说最好的选择 |
[06:11] | – It’s not just about me. – Exactly. | – 这不只是我一个人的事情 – 正是 |
[06:13] | It’s about me and how you are abandoning me to these squares. | 这也是我的事 我是如何被你抛弃在这小格子里 |
[06:19] | Yikes. | 恶 |
[06:20] | Look at all these baby masks. | 看看这些婴儿面具 |
[06:22] | Looks like someone’s due for a spanking from Papa Law. | 看来有人要被法律爸爸打屁股了 |
[06:24] | Nice. | 很好 |
[06:25] | So the van was stolen from a rental lot three weeks ago | 货车是三周前在一个收费停车场被偷的 |
[06:28] | and dumped here yesterday. | 昨天被扔在了这里 |
[06:30] | Talk about a curbside drop-off. | 说来就是路边落客 |
[06:34] | We’re working a case here, Amy. It’s not Showtime at the Apollo. | 我们是在查案呢Amy 不是演<阿波罗表演秀> |
[06:37] | Great point. Thank you so much, Jake. | 很有道理 太感谢你了 Jake |
[06:39] | Well, I’m going to go sign the van over to forensics. | 我去把这车签字移交给法医部 |
[06:44] | Hey, listen, I’m a member of this invite-only speakeasy | 嘿听着 我是一家叫做钥匙链的 |
[06:47] | called The Keychain. | 邀请制地下酒吧的成员 |
[06:48] | Want to get a drink there later? | 你想不想待会儿去喝一杯 |
[06:49] | I’d ask Amy also, but I can only bring one guest. | 我很想叫Amy一起 但是我只能带一个人 |
[06:52] | Nah, it’s cool; I’m sure she’s busy tonight anyway. | 没事的 我敢肯定她今天晚上会很忙 |
[06:54] | Taxes are due in eight months. | 还有八个月就要交税了 |
[06:55] | Actually, they were due two weeks ago. | 事实上是截止期限是两周前 |
[06:57] | Well, that is a horrible surprise. | 好吧 这是个很可怕的惊喜 |
[07:00] | But the point is, drink sounds good. | 但是重点是 喝酒听上去挺好 |
[07:12] | Password? | 口令 |
[07:13] | Tropical. | 热带 |
[07:19] | Oh, my gah. | 我 的 天 |
[07:23] | This place is amazing. | 这地方太好了 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I come here after ever case I solve, | 是吧 我每次结了案都会来 |
[07:28] | which means I’m here a lot. | 也就意味着我常常在这里 |
[07:29] | Oh, nice. Every time I solve one, I go get a steak dinner. | 不错 我每破一个案子 就去吃一顿牛排晚餐 |
[07:32] | My cholesterol is uh-terrible. | 现在胆固醇高得吓人 |
[07:34] | Milo, this is my friend Jake. | Milo 这是我朋友Jake |
[07:36] | We’re working a case together. | 我们在一起破一个案子 |
[07:37] | Yeah, and this is my friend Dave. | 没错 这是我朋友Dave |
[07:39] | We’re friends. I’ll have a… | 我们是好朋友噢 给我一杯 |
[07:41] | Oh no. You don’t order here. | 不不 这里不能点单的 |
[07:42] | Milo makes you a drink he knows you’ll love, | Milo会给你调一杯你肯定喜欢的酒 |
[07:44] | and then you love it. | 喝了你就会爱上 |
[07:45] | Really? Interesting. | 真的吗 有意思 |
[07:47] | Barrel Proof bourbon, neat orange stood a chaser. | 原桶装纯波本酒 以及橘子汁给你缓缓 |
[07:50] | Well, to the first of many hangs. | 敬我们漫长友谊生涯中的第一次出游 |
[07:52] | Yeah, totally. | 必须的 |
[07:53] | Listen, the reason I brought you here is, | 听着 我之所以带你过来 |
[07:56] | I want to ask you, what’s the deal with Santiago? | 是想问问 Santiago是怎么回事 |
[07:58] | Amy? Oh, no. | Amy 不会吧 |
[08:00] | Did she do something weird? | 她干什么奇怪的事了吗 |
[08:01] | No, no, she’s great. | 不不 她很好 |
[08:02] | I just want to know if there’s something going on with you two. | 我就想知道 你们俩之间是不是有什么 |
[08:04] | You know, are you together… | 就是 你们有没有在一起 |
[08:05] | Oh, no, no. | 噢 没有 |
[08:07] | Cool, when this case is over, | 很好 等案子破了 |
[08:09] | I’m gonna ask her out. | 我就去约她 |
[08:10] | Oh. | 喔 |
[08:12] | You’re gonna ask out Amy when the case ends. | 案子一破你就打算去约Amy |
[08:15] | Perfect. | 再好不过了 |
[08:17] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:18] | Yeah, that’s a sippin’ whiskey. | 这不是一口闷的酒 |
[08:21] | So it is. | 现在知道了 |
[08:32] | Seems about right. | 看起来挺好的 |
[08:33] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[08:35] | You and Majors have too much fun last night at “The Keychain?” | 昨天和Majors在”钥匙链”玩得很嗨吧 |
[08:38] | Okay, it’s a private bar, not a haunted motel. | 那是家地下酒吧 不是幽魂旅店好嘛 |
[08:41] | And no, I did not have a good time. | 而且我昨天玩得一点也不开心 |
[08:43] | Turns out he didn’t want to be best bros at all. | 他根本不是想和我当好兄弟 |
[08:45] | He just wanted to know if I was cool with him | 他只是想确认 我不会对他在案子结束后 |
[08:46] | asking Amy out when the case ended. | 约Amy出去有意见 |
[08:48] | I thought he was dating that weather girl. | 他不是在和那个天气预报的姑娘约会吗 |
[08:49] | No, he dumped her because she blamed Hurricane Sandy | 不 他甩了那个女生 因为她把飓风桑迪 |
[08:50] | on gay marriage. | 怪罪于同性婚姻 |
[08:52] | Anyways, now when the case ends, | 总而言之 一旦案子结束 |
[08:53] | Amy is gonna marry Detective “Blotter Dynamite.” | Amy就要嫁给那个超酷神探了 |
[08:56] | Why do you even care? | 那和你有什么关系 |
[08:57] | You still like her? | 你还喜欢她吗 |
[08:58] | I don’t know. I mean, we’re friends. | 我不知道 目前 我们是朋友 |
[09:00] | And things have been kind of flirty lately. | 但是最近关系又变得有点暧昧 |
[09:02] | Plus, we had this weird romantic moment thing-y | 而且我们在Charles和Gina父母的婚礼上 |
[09:05] | at Charles and Gina’s parents’ wedding. | 还发生了很诡异的浪漫一刻 |
[09:06] | Ugh, just say you like her. | 切 直接承认你喜欢她吧 |
[09:08] | All right, fine, I still like her. | 好啦 我还喜欢她 |
[09:10] | Look, I’ve been thinking about asking her out for the last couple of weeks, | 这几个星期我一直打算约她出去 |
[09:12] | but it’s hard. | 但是不太容易 |
[09:13] | There’s so much buildup now, you know? | 我们之间太复杂了 你懂吗 |
[09:15] | Not really. I don’t ask people out. | 不太懂 我不约人的 |
[09:16] | I just tell them where we’re going. | 我直接告诉他们去哪 |
[09:17] | Great, well, it doesn’t matter now anyway, | 好吧 现在说什么都没用了 |
[09:18] | ’cause I told Dave to go for it. | 我已经让Dave去追她了 |
[09:20] | That was crazy stupid. | 你真是神蠢 |
[09:21] | Sorry. That was normal stupid. | 抱歉 只是一般程度的蠢 |
[09:23] | You should have told him to back off. | 你应该让他滚远点 |
[09:24] | I can’t go around telling guys not to ask Amy out | 我不能就这样让别人不要去约Amy |
[09:26] | because I like her and I’m too dumb to do anything about it. | 因为我喜欢她而且蠢得不敢采取行动 |
[09:28] | I can’t make a woman’s choice for her. | 我不能帮一个女性做这种决定 |
[09:29] | I stand with Wendy. Did I do that right? | 我是支持Wendy的 我说对了吗 |
[09:32] | – No. – Oh. | – 对你个头 – 喔 |
[09:32] | Look, If you want to give her a real choice, | 听我说 如果你真的想让她自己决定 |
[09:34] | you’ve got to let her know that you an option. | 你得告诉她 你也是一个选项 |
[09:38] | I think you know what you’ve got to do. | 你清楚自己该怎么做 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:41] | Ask her out before the case ends, right? | 在案子结束前约她出去 对吧 |
[09:42] | I just want to be extra clear. | 就想再次确认一下 |
[09:44] | The stakes are through the roof for me on this one. | 我现在是背水一战 成败在此一举了 |
[09:49] | You wanted to see us? | 你找我们吗 |
[09:51] | What are these requisition forms? | 这些申请表是怎么回事 |
[09:52] | We are throwing Terry a “Please stay” Party. | 我们打算给Terry办一个挽留派对 |
[09:55] | My vision is a frozen yogurt machine operated by Pam Grier. | 我的想法是 让Pam Grier出席并亲手给他制作冻酸奶 |
[09:59] | Sir, we think Sarge is going to accept Copperhead’s offer. | 警监 我们觉得警长可能会接受铜斑蛇的工作 |
[10:03] | I never thought I’d say these words: | 我从没想说我会说这句话 |
[10:04] | You have to put Gina in touch with Pam Grier. | 但你一定要让Gina去找Pam Grier |
[10:06] | No, Sergeant Jeffords can make up his mind | 不 就算没有黑美人或者冻酸奶 |
[10:08] | without the influence of Foxy Brown or cold yogurt. | Jeffords警长也能做出正确的决定 |
[10:11] | He is a grown man. | 他是个成年人 |
[10:12] | Oh, I see what’s going on here | 噢 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[10:14] | You’re upset that Terry would even consider | 你是怕Terry有可能考虑 |
[10:16] | leaving the Nine-Nine. | 离开99片区 |
[10:18] | I’d expect this pettiness from a spineless amoeba like Charles, | 这种情绪我本以为会出现在charles那种懦弱的软蛋身上 |
[10:22] | but not you, Sir. | 万万没想到是你 警监 |
[10:23] | I’m not spineless. | 我才不懦弱 |
[10:24] | Come on, Charles. | 走吧 Charles |
[10:25] | Yep. | 来了 |
[10:27] | Ahh, look who’s finally here. | 啊 看看谁终于来了 |
[10:29] | We already solved the case without you. | 你迟到的时候 我们已经破案了 |
[10:31] | What? You did? | 什么 就破了 |
[10:32] | Kidding. | 逗你的 |
[10:33] | Oliver was actually giving us some pretty bad news. | Oliver带来一些很坏的消息 |
[10:35] | Carry on, Oliver. | 继续说吧 Oliver |
[10:36] | So we swabbed the whole van. | 我们搜查了整辆货车 |
[10:38] | We didn’t find anything. | 没有任何发现 |
[10:39] | No hairs, no fibers, no semen. | 没有毛发 纤维 也没有精液 |
[10:41] | And a rental van is usually a frickin’ Jackson Pollock. | 一般来说这种租的小货车里应该到处都是的 |
[10:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | They also wiped down the masks | 他们还用一种漂白剂 |
[10:46] | with some sort of bleach solution. | 彻底清洁了面具 |
[10:48] | They were really covering their tracks. | 真的毫无踪迹可寻 |
[10:49] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[10:51] | Well, that wasn’t very helpful. | 这对破案可没什么帮助 |
[10:53] | Although, I did learn I should never rent a van again. | 不过 倒是学到了以后千万不要去租小货车 |
[10:55] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second privately? | 嘿 我能私下和你说几句话吗 |
[10:57] | Sure. Oh, wait. | 当然 噢等等 |
[10:59] | This isn’t gonna be that thing where you pretend you got | 你不会又像上次那样 |
[11:01] | an important text from Holt, | 假装收到警监的重要信息 |
[11:02] | and it’s just that video of screaming sheep. | 结果给我看的只是个绵羊尖叫的视频吧 |
[11:04] | I promise you it’s not, but I do stand by that prank. | 我保证不是 但我很为那个恶作剧骄傲 |
[11:08] | So what’s up? | 好吧 什么事 |
[11:10] | Okay, I almost feel weird saying this, | 接下来我要说的可能有点奇怪 |
[11:14] | but I wanted to ask you… | 但是我想问你 |
[11:17] | wow, those pictures are not helping. | 哇 这些照片真是破坏气氛 |
[11:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[11:20] | They’re really gonna have to re-grout. | 那地方得好好重新粉刷一遍了 |
[11:22] | Ugh, finding a contractor. | 找个承包商吧 |
[11:23] | You are so consistent. | 你思维真是一点也不跳跃啊 |
[11:24] | Anyways, the question I wanted to ask you is… | 说回来 我想问你的是 |
[11:26] | So I got the results on that feces. | 那些粪便的检测结果出来了 |
[11:28] | It’s human, but it’s not all human. | 是人的 但不全是 |
[11:31] | You’re not Dr. Gassner. | 你不是Gassner医生 |
[11:33] | We are not. | 我们不是 |
[11:34] | – Can you give us a sec? – Sure. | – 你能让我们谈谈吧 – 没问题 |
[11:35] | Real quick, what was the other… | 快速回答 除了人还有 |
[11:36] | Dog and bear. | 狗和熊 |
[11:37] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[11:39] | I thought you’d really be into that feces puzzle. | 我以为你会很好奇那个粪便之谜呢 |
[11:41] | Normally, yes. | 通常情况下 是的 |
[11:42] | But I want to talk to you about something else right now. | 但我现在有别的事情要和你说 |
[11:44] | More specifically… | 更具体来说是 |
[11:45] | – Guys, dispatch called. – Great, Dave’s here now. | – 准备出发了 两位 – 很好 Dave来了 |
[11:48] | The check-cashing babies just struck on Flatbush. | 那些歹徒又袭击了弗拉特布什的一个兑现点 |
[11:49] | We’ve got to go. | 我们要出发了 |
[11:50] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[11:52] | What did you want to tell me? | 你想说的是什么 |
[11:53] | Oh, Captain Holt sent a very important text. | 噢 Holt警监发了一则很重要的信息 |
[11:57] | Oh. | 喔 |
[12:08] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[12:09] | That’s lavender. Terry loves lavender. | 是薰衣草 Terry喜欢薰衣草 |
[12:12] | A little homemade honey yogurt | 一碗自制的蜂蜜酸奶 |
[12:14] | infused with lavender and love. | 配料加入了薰衣草和爱 |
[12:17] | Mmm, that is delicious. | 嗯 太好吃了 |
[12:20] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[12:22] | This isn’t some weird breast milk or something is it, Boyle? | 这不是什么奇怪的母乳做的吧 Boyle |
[12:25] | I mean, technically it’s from a sheep’s breast. | 准确地说 确实来自一只羊的母乳 |
[12:26] | Hey, Terry, got any new baby pics? | 嗨 Terry 你的宝贝拍了什么新照片吗 |
[12:29] | You hate looking at pictures of my twins. | 你讨厌看我双胞胎女儿的照片 |
[12:31] | You said since they were identical, | 你还说 既然她们俩长的一样 |
[12:32] | I didn’t need to take photos of both. | 完全没必要给两个人拍 |
[12:34] | That doesn’t sound like Auntie Gina. | Gina阿姨怎么会说这种话呢 |
[12:36] | I love your baby pics | 我很爱你家宝贝的照片哒 |
[12:38] | and your stories about the twins’ sleep schedules. | 还有关于双胞胎睡觉的趣事 |
[12:40] | Okay, I know what you two are doing. | 够了 我知道你们想干嘛了 |
[12:43] | This is your weird way of trying to make me stay at the Nine-Nine. | 这是你们想让我留在99片区的奇怪方法 |
[12:47] | Well, I am loving it. | 我超爱的 |
[12:51] | You know, the funny thing is, Cagney naps better, | 你们知道嘛 好笑的是 Cagney午睡表现好 |
[12:53] | but at night, that’s Lacey’s time to shine. | 但到了晚上 Lacey才是乖宝宝 |
[12:56] | One time, she went 8-to-8. | 有一次她从晚上八点睡到早上八点呢 |
[12:58] | – Dang. – Wow. | – 厉害 – 哇 |
[12:58] | I know. | 是吧 |
[13:00] | Jeffords, I need you to digitize all your case files | Jeffords 我需要你把手头上1995到1999 |
[13:02] | from 1995 to 1999 inclusive by tomorrow at 9:00 a.M. | 的所有案子都归入电子档 明天早上九点前搞定 |
[13:05] | But it’s already 1:00. | 可现在已经一点了 |
[13:07] | I told Sharon we’d have dinner tonight. | 我和Sharon说了晚上回去吃晚饭的 |
[13:09] | I was gonna have a cup of coffee | 我打算喝杯咖啡 |
[13:11] | so that I could stay up and… kiss. | 然后就可以熬夜去亲亲了 |
[13:14] | I suggest putting that caffeine towards something | 我建议你把那些咖啡因带来的能量 |
[13:16] | more productive than “Kissing.” | 用到一些比”亲亲”更有成效的事情上去 |
[13:20] | Sir, what are you doing? | 警监 你在干嘛呢 |
[13:22] | Making sure that Jeffords’ case files are digitized by tomorrow at 9:00 a.M. | 确保Jeffords的所有案子在明早九点前归电子档 |
[13:26] | I thought I was perfectly clear. | 我以为我表达得不能更清楚了 |
[13:29] | I’ve got to call my wife, tell her date night is off. | 我得去给我老婆打电话 说约会夜泡汤了 |
[13:32] | I sent her all those kiss-face emojis for no damn reason. | 我发了那么多亲脸的表情 现在都成空了 |
[13:35] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[13:37] | Despite what I’ve been saying for years, | 虽然我说了那么多年 |
[13:39] | that ass just might quit. | 但这次那个翘臀可能真的要和我们拜拜了 |
[13:42] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[13:43] | There’s no rhyme or reason to the locations they hit. | 他们的袭击地点完全没有规律可循 |
[13:45] | This place was so well-guarded. | 这地方的安保措施很严密 |
[13:46] | And why not hit the one down the street | 为什么不干脆袭击街道另一边 |
[13:48] | that just has an old man out front? | 门口只有一个老头的那家 |
[13:49] | It just seems so random. | 看起来是随机挑选的 |
[13:52] | Yeah, it’s like… oh, that feels great. | 对啊 简直 噢挺爽的 |
[13:55] | I don’t think it’s random. | 我不觉得是随机的 |
[13:56] | These guys are too good, you know. | 那些家伙都很狡猾 必定有计划 |
[13:58] | We’ll crack it. | 我们能搞定的 |
[14:00] | I’m gonna go grab some coffee. | 我去倒杯咖啡 |
[14:01] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:03] | Mm. | 唔 |
[14:04] | Hey, now that it’s just us, | 嘿 现在就我们俩了 |
[14:07] | there’s a thing I wanted to… | 有件事儿我想跟你 |
[14:09] | to say a-da-za you. | 啊打砸说 |
[14:12] | Why doesn’t your mouth work? | 你嘴怎么不好使了 |
[14:13] | Why doesn’t your mouth work? Title of our sex tape. | 你嘴怎么不好使 咱俩性爱录像片名 |
[14:15] | – What? – Your sex tape. | – 啥 – 你的性爱录像 |
[14:16] | What? No. | 啥 不是 |
[14:17] | Look, here’s what I wanted to say. | 听着 我想跟你说 |
[14:21] | Oh, no. I figured it out. | 哦 不 我想到了 |
[14:23] | – Huh? – Here, look. | – 哈 – 这里 你看 |
[14:25] | The trash cans, the van, the jumpsuit, | 垃圾桶 货车 连衣裤 |
[14:27] | they all say “Johnny’s Janitorial.” | 都写着约翰尼清洁公司 |
[14:29] | Not random. | 不是巧合 |
[14:30] | They cased each location as cleaners. | 他们装作清洁工去踩点 |
[14:32] | that’s why the van was so spotless. | 难怪货车这么干净 |
[14:34] | Hey, what did I miss? | 嘿 我错过什么了 |
[14:35] | Jake just solved the case. | Jake 刚把案子破了 |
[14:36] | Holy crap. That’s awesome. | 我勒个去 干得漂亮 |
[14:39] | All right. | 干得好 |
[14:40] | I mean, but, you know, it’s not totally done yet. | 但是还不算结案啊 |
[14:43] | You know, still a long way to go. | 还有很长一段路要走 |
[14:45] | Tons of paperwork, and a case is never truly done | 一堆报告要写 而且一个案子 |
[14:47] | until the trial is complete | 要等判决出来 |
[14:49] | and the sentence is served completely to its fruition | 刑期服完 |
[14:51] | in prison. | 才算结案 |
[14:52] | Jake, just celebrate. | Jake 好好庆祝就行了 |
[14:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:56] | Wow. | 喔 |
[15:00] | Why the long face? | 脸拉这么长干嘛 |
[15:02] | That Mexican candy giving you nerve damage again? | 墨西哥三无糖果又伤到你神经了吗 |
[15:04] | Probably, but who even cares? | 可能吧 我不在乎 |
[15:06] | Why did I solve the case? | 为啥我非得把案子给破了 |
[15:07] | Why couldn’t I have just let those guys continue to terrorize Brooklyn | 为啥我不能让这些劫匪继续恐吓布鲁克林 |
[15:10] | until I built up the nerve to ask out a girl? | 直到我鼓起勇气约她出去 |
[15:12] | You’re a good cop. | 你是个好警察 |
[15:13] | Do not beat yourself up about that. | 不要为这事儿沮丧 |
[15:14] | I’m not a good cop. I’m an amazing cop. | 我不是好警察 我是最屌的警察 |
[15:16] | And I’ll never forgive myself. | 这事儿我永远也原谅不了自己 |
[15:17] | The case is over, Amy and Majors are on their way | 案子结了 Amy和Majors正在去 |
[15:19] | to The Keychain right now. | 钥匙链酒吧的路上 |
[15:20] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[15:21] | Has she done the double tuck yet? | 她做双手挽发的动作了吗 |
[15:22] | hm | 哈 |
[15:23] | When Amy really likes a guy, | Amy真喜欢谁 |
[15:24] | she gets nervous and tucks her hair behind both ears at the same time. | 她会紧张得把两边头发都挽到耳朵后面 |
[15:30] | Well, I can never unsee that, | 这画面印在我脑海里了 |
[15:31] | but no, she has not done that yet. | 不过她还没做过那动作 |
[15:33] | Then there’s still time. | 那就还来得及 |
[15:34] | Get in there and bust up her date. | 去搞砸她的约会吧 |
[15:36] | Show her you care. | 证明你在乎 |
[15:38] | Ruin her night. | 毁了她的约会 |
[15:39] | You really have a unique take on love. | 你对爱果然有独到见解 |
[15:46] | Ugh, I’ve only gotten through September of 1995. | 我才弄到95年九月份 |
[15:49] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干嘛呢 |
[15:50] | Blowing your stupid mind. | 吃一惊吧 |
[15:51] | We did the rest of the files for you. | 我们帮你把剩下的都做了 |
[15:53] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna text my wife. | 我要发给短信给老婆 |
[15:57] | Now there’s time for dinner and a movie. | 美餐电影时刻 |
[16:00] | And none of that “On demand” Crap. | 不在家里点播看了 |
[16:02] | Tonight I’m gonna fall asleep in a real movie theater. | 今晚 我要在电影院里睡过去 |
[16:06] | Yeah, that’s how we do it in the Nine-Nine. | 对嘛 这就是我们99区的风格 |
[16:08] | We got each others’ backs. | 互帮互助 |
[16:09] | Damn right. | 说得对 |
[16:10] | Charles, make your own point. | Charles 有点主见 |
[16:13] | Don’t just pile onto mine. | 不要老跟我的风 |
[16:14] | Gina, where have you been? | Gina 你上哪儿去了 |
[16:16] | You left your cell phone on your desk, | 你把手机忘桌子上了 |
[16:17] | and I assumed you were dead. | 我以为你死了呢 |
[16:18] | Mm, I would clearly be buried with my phone. | 嗯嗯 我手机肯定要跟我一起进棺材的 |
[16:20] | Sir, these guys already digitized all my files for me. | 警长 他俩儿把我的报告都归到电子档了 |
[16:24] | – Isn’t that amazing? – What? | – 是不是太好了 – 什么 |
[16:26] | Why did you snatch up Sergeant Jeffords’ task? | 你们为什么要抢他的活儿干 |
[16:28] | Because we’re trying to get him to stay. | 因为我们想让他留下来 |
[16:30] | Well, that’s not your job. | 那不是你的工作 |
[16:31] | Jeffords, you can stay here and digitize | Jeffords 你接着把 |
[16:33] | 2000 through 2005 inclusive. | 2000到2005的也归了 |
[16:35] | I expect it done by the morning. | 明早之前弄完 |
[16:40] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[16:41] | Now I have to re-cancel on Sharon. | 得告诉Sharon又取消了 |
[16:43] | If I worked at Copperhead, I’d be home by now | 如果我在铜斑蛇上班 现在都到家了 |
[16:46] | swimming in a pool of gold coins, | 在金币池里游泳 |
[16:48] | like my boy, Scrooge McDuck. | 跟我兄弟史高治一样 |
[16:54] | Password? | 口令 |
[16:55] | – Tropical. – Mm-mm. | – 热带 – 不对 |
[16:57] | That’s an old password. | 那是老的口令 |
[16:59] | It changes every night. | 每晚都换 |
[17:00] | All right, fine. Tropical one? | 好吧那 热带一 |
[17:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Augh! | 等等等等 啊 |
[17:05] | Ahh! | 啊啊啊啊啊 |
[17:07] | Ha-ha. Not cool, okay? | 哈哈 别这样 好吗 |
[17:10] | Look, just ask Milo the bartender, all right? | 你去问酒保Milo 好吧 |
[17:12] | He knows me. Tell him Orange Soda is back. | 他认识我 告诉他橙汁回来了 |
[17:14] | I don’t know no Milo. | 我不知道什么Milo |
[17:16] | The bartenders also change their names every night. | 酒保的名字也是每天都换 |
[17:18] | And get out of here until you know the password, man. | 不知道口令就滚远点 |
[17:22] | Damn it. This place is so cool. | 该死 这地方太高大上了 |
[17:27] | Come on, strangers. | 来吧 陌生人 |
[17:28] | Show me your lips. | 动嘴 |
[17:30] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[17:32] | Got it. | 有了 |
[17:39] | Pepper. | 胡椒 |
[17:41] | Pooper. | 护角 |
[17:46] | Popcorn. | 呼叫 |
[17:49] | Plor-pa-pa. | 呼啦圈 |
[17:51] | Plorp. | 辣椒 |
[17:53] | Pa-aark. | 糊辣椒 |
[17:54] | Parked. | 青椒 |
[17:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | Yeah. | 搞定 |
[18:04] | Nooorse. | 漂亮 |
[18:11] | Bull’s-eye. | 正中目标 |
[18:14] | Oh, no, the double tuck. | 哦 不 双手挽发 |
[18:19] | Oh, hey. | 喔 嘿 |
[18:21] | You wouldn’t kick out a hopeless romantic who’s only here | 你不会把一个为爱而来的人 |
[18:23] | in the name of love, would you? | 轰出去的 对吧 |
[18:25] | Ooh, you would. | 喔 会啊 |
[18:30] | Terry Terry! | |
[18:32] | So what happened at breakfast with Gary? | 和Gary的早餐怎么样 |
[18:34] | Are you leaving us for Copperhead? | 你要跳槽去铜斑蛇吗 |
[18:35] | Because I’m prepared to light Charles on fire in protest. | 我已经准备好抗议的时候拿Charles当火把了 |
[18:38] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[18:39] | I declined the offer, told them I wasn’t interested. | 我拒绝了 告诉他们我不感兴趣 |
[18:42] | Eat it, Gary. | 滚蛋吧 Gary |
[18:43] | I gave him back all his swag, | 我把东西都还给他了 |
[18:45] | except the puffy vest, which I, uh, lost. | 除了那件羽绒背心 我 额 搞丢了 |
[18:56] | I’m staying at the Nine-Nine! | 我留在99片区了 |
[19:00] | Great news, Sergeant. | 恭喜了 警长 |
[19:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:03] | So you’re done trying to push him out, Yoko? | 不想赶他走了吗 洋子 |
[19:06] | Whoa, don’t give Captain Holt a hard time. | 喔 别为难他 |
[19:09] | He’s the reason I’m staying. | 我是因为他留下来的 |
[19:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:12] | You’re an adult, and you came to your own decision. | 你是个成年人 决定是你自己做出来的 |
[19:14] | Look at me. I can’t keep a straight face. | 不行 憋不住笑了 |
[19:17] | I played you like a fiddle. | 我把你玩儿得团团转啊 |
[19:19] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 |
[19:20] | Digitizing those old files reminded me | 把那些报告归档 |
[19:22] | of all the cases I worked and all the good we do in community. | 提醒我了这些年的工作和对社区的贡献 |
[19:25] | What’s best for my family is that they grow up with a dad | 对我家庭来说 最好的是 |
[19:29] | who’s proud of what he does. | 对工作自豪的老爸 |
[19:30] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[19:31] | Look at you. | 你啊 |
[19:33] | You’re like the wise old owl from those lollipop commercials. | 就像棒棒糖广告里的猫头鹰智者一样 |
[19:37] | Terry’s back! | Terry留下了 |
[19:40] | Hey, buddy, sorry I’m late. | 嘿 兄弟 不好意思来晚了 |
[19:42] | I had to get this dumb medal from the commissioner | 得去局长那儿领个狗屁奖章 |
[19:44] | for a double-murder I solved last year. | 就为了去年的一个双杀案 |
[19:46] | Been there. | 体会过 |
[19:47] | I had a pretty crazy morning myself. | 我今天早上也挺忙活儿的 |
[19:48] | Jake, your taquitos exploded in the toaster oven. | Jade 你的龙舌兰在面包机里炸了 |
[19:50] | Thanks, Rosa. 10-4. Copy that. | 谢了 Rosa 收到 |
[19:52] | So how did it go with Santiago? | 和Santiago怎么样 |
[19:54] | Actually, she wasn’t into it. | 她不感兴趣 |
[19:56] | Swing and a miss. | 无功而返 |
[19:56] | You’re kidding. | 你搞笑呢吧 |
[19:57] | Yeah, it was really weird. | 嗯 是挺奇怪的 |
[19:59] | I’ve never been turned down before, | 我还从来没被拒过呢 |
[20:00] | so unexpected. | 简直没料到 |
[20:01] | I’m excited to see what happens to me next. | 挺想看看我怎么适应 |
[20:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | So… Blotter Dynamite struck out, huh? | 所以 超酷神探出局了哈 |
[20:10] | I know, but why? | 我知道 不过为什么啊 |
[20:12] | What does it mean, and why did she double tuck? | 什么情况 那她为什么还双手挽发 |
[20:14] | And how come she turned him down? | 为什么拒了他 |
[20:15] | Do you think it has something to do with me? | 你觉得跟我有关系吗 |
[20:16] | – Rosa, what is she thinking? – Jake. | – Rosa 她怎么想的 – Jake |
[20:17] | Yeah, I should ask her myself. | 嗯 我应该去问她 |
[20:20] | Hey, you just missed Majors. | 嘿 Majors刚走 |
[20:22] | I’ve got to say, he was looking a little bit rough, | 老实说 他看起来不太乐观 |
[20:24] | almost like he was up all night crying or something. | 像是哭了一晚上的样子 |
[20:26] | Ha-ha, Jake. | 哈 哈 Jake |
[20:27] | I’m sure he’s fine. | 他肯定没事儿的 |
[20:29] | So… what happened? | 所以 怎么回事儿啊 |
[20:31] | Well, I thought we were getting a drink | 我以为我们去喝一杯 |
[20:33] | to celebrate closing the case. | 是为了庆祝结案 |
[20:34] | But apparently, he thought it was a date. | 不过他以为是个约会 |
[20:36] | Right, and you were not into that, | 对哈 你不感兴趣 |
[20:38] | because he’s so muscular and in command of his finances? | 因为他又阳刚又有钱 |
[20:40] | He’s great, but after everything that happened with Teddy | 他挺好的 但是Teddy的事儿 |
[20:44] | and all the cops I know who go out and break up | 又见了那么多警察约会 分手 |
[20:46] | and then still have to work together, | 然后还得在一起上班 |
[20:48] | it’s just too messy. | 太复杂了 |
[20:49] | I’ve got a new rule: I don’t date cops. | 我定了条新规矩 不约警察 |
[20:52] | Cool. Cool. | 好啊 好啊 |
[20:53] | Yeah, actually, that’s funny. I have the same rule. | 正巧 我也定了这条 |
[20:56] | No more cops. | 不约警察 |
[20:57] | From this point on, it’s strictly dating criminals. | 从现在开始 只约罪犯 |
[20:59] | If you break up with them, | 你们要是分手了 |
[21:01] | you can always send them to jail forever. | 你反正可以送她去监狱 |
[21:02] | Exactly, nice and clean. | 对头 后顾无忧 |
[21:04] | – Mm-hmm. – So… | – 嗯哼 – 那 |
[21:06] | Hey, I got an email from the commissioner’s office | 嘿 局长办公室给我发了个邮件 |
[21:08] | about our case. | 关于咱们案子的 |
[21:09] | What did they say? | 怎么说的 |
[21:11] | Ahh! Ahh. Ah-ha. | 啊 啊 啊哈 |
[21:14] | You got me with my thing. | 还治其人之身了 |
[21:15] | – Mm-hmm. – Great. | – 嗯哼 – 玩儿得溜 |
[21:16] | Oh! | 喔 |