时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Heads up. | 快看 |
[00:02] | There’s our perp, | 这就是我们找的嫌犯 |
[00:03] | looking all perpy, just perping his way down Perp Street. | 他正摆着一张嫌犯脸 在嫌犯大街上像嫌犯一样溜达 |
[00:06] | – Take a picture! – Give me one second. | – 快拍照取证啊 – 再等一小会儿 |
[00:07] | This light is really unflattering for his complexion. | 现在的光线衬托不出他的皮肤 |
[00:10] | It doesn’t have to be perfect. | 不用照得这么完美啊 |
[00:11] | Tom Olson is a bad dude. | Tom Olson是个坏蛋 |
[00:12] | He’s held up four electronic stores at gunpoint. | 他持枪打劫了四家电器商店 |
[00:14] | Man, I wish you hadn’t read that Annie Leibovitz book. | 你当初干嘛要读安妮·莱博维茨的书啊 |
[00:16] | Quit calling it a book. It was a visual journey. | 别再管它叫书了好吗 那可是视觉盛宴 |
[00:18] | You probably think I should shoot this in color instead of black and white. | 你这种人估计还指望让我用彩照代替黑白照呢 |
[00:20] | Yes! Shoot color! | 当然是照彩色的啊 |
[00:21] | Why have you been shooting black and white? | 你怎么还要照黑白的啊 |
[00:23] | Wait. Where’s he going now? | 等等 他现在想去哪儿 |
[00:25] | Come on. | 快跟上 |
[00:30] | Damn it. NYPD! Freeze! | 可恶 纽约警局 你给我站住 |
[00:36] | He’s trapped! | 他被困住了 |
[00:38] | Top-of-car foot chase! | “车顶追缉” |
[00:39] | My birthday wish finally came true! | 我的生日愿望终于实现啦 |
[00:47] | Keep it up, Jake! He’s yours! | 快追啊 Jake 他马上就是你的囊中物了 |
[00:48] | He’s yours! He’s yours! | 他是你的了 马上就是你的了 |
[00:49] | I know! | 我知道 |
[00:49] | I feel like the coolest person in New York City! | 我感觉自己是全纽约最牛逼的人 |
[01:16] | Ooh, nice pimp walk, pimp. | 哟呵 嫖客步走得不错嘛 |
[01:18] | Well, thank you, pimpin’ playa. | 多谢老鸨夸奖 |
[01:20] | Whoa. That is not a pimp walk. | 天哪 这可不是嫖客步 |
[01:22] | That’s a limp walk. | 瘸子步还差不多 |
[01:23] | You sure you should be here today, Jake? | 你今天真的要上班吗 |
[01:25] | I mean, you wiped out hard. | 你可失足摔得不轻 |
[01:26] | It wasn’t so much a wipeout | 那可不是什么失足摔伤 |
[01:27] | as it was a controlled power fall, Sarge. | 我那是酷炫狂拽下落式 警长 |
[01:29] | Well… | 其实嘛 |
[01:31] | That’s his disagreement squeak. | 这是他表示反对的嚎叫 |
[01:33] | You wiped out. What’d the doctor say? | 你就是失足摔伤了 医生都跟你说什么了 |
[01:35] | Welcome; We haven’t seen you in 11 years. | 欢迎光临 我们已经十一年不见了 |
[01:36] | Haven’t been to the doctor in 11 years. | 我已经十一年没见过医生了 |
[01:38] | How trill is that! | 颤抖吧人类 |
[01:40] | Your tone’s braggy, | 你的语气狂妄不羁 |
[01:41] | but your words are real sad. | 但你说出来的全是人间惨剧 |
[01:43] | Did he clear you for active duty? | 他允许你继续出警了吗 |
[01:44] | First of all, the doctor was a woman. | 首先声明 那位医生是个”她” |
[01:46] | There’s a such thing as women doctors, Sarge. | 这世上是有女医生的 警长 |
[01:48] | I lied for effect. It was a man. | 骗你而已 我只是烘托一下氛围 那是个男医生 |
[01:50] | And he said that I was perfectly fine, | 而且他说了我一点儿事都没有 |
[01:52] | except for three cracked ribs and a broken toe, | 不过就是三根肋骨骨裂 断了一个脚趾 |
[01:54] | which were right next to two other broken toes. | 然后这个脚趾边上还有两个断了的脚趾 |
[01:56] | Did he clear you or not? | 他到底有没有允许你继续出警 |
[01:57] | He did not. All right. | 没有啦 好吧 |
[01:58] | Let’s get to work, guys. We got a perp to catch. | 我们去工作吧各位 还有个嫌犯没抓到呢 |
[02:00] | Oh, forget that. Uh-uh. No. | 你可别想了 绝对没戏 |
[02:02] | Look. There’s a APB out for your guy. | 你听好了 我们已经全网广播通缉你要抓的人了 |
[02:04] | Lots of cops are looking for him. | 有好多警察都在找他 |
[02:05] | You don’t need to be here. | 你不用来了 |
[02:07] | Sarge, I know this case better than anyone, | 警长 我比任何人都熟悉这个案子 |
[02:08] | and I am this close to solving it. | 我就差这么一丁点儿就能把它破了 |
[02:11] | Your fingers are really far apart. | 你手指头离得可老远了 |
[02:13] | Yeah, I also have a hairline fracture in my thumb. | 是啊 我大拇指也轻微骨裂了 |
[02:15] | Mankind’s least important finger… am I right? | 这是人类最不需要的一根手指头 是不是啊 |
[02:18] | Sarge, please. | 警长 拜托了 |
[02:19] | Please. Please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[02:21] | Just let me stay on the case, all right? | 让我继续办这个案子吧 好不好 |
[02:22] | I promise I won’t go into the field or do anything dangerous. | 我保证不出去抓人或者干别的不要命的事儿 |
[02:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:26] | You can work the case from right here, | 那你就在这儿好好办案 |
[02:27] | but you are tied to your desk. | 但是你不能离开桌子半步(被捆在桌子上) |
[02:29] | Ooh. Tied to my desk. | 喔喔 捆在桌子上是吧 |
[02:31] | Mr. Grey will see you now, Sarge. | 格雷先生马上就来见您哟 警长 |
[02:34] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 您找我有事吗 长官 |
[02:37] | We have a situation, and it’s bad. | 出了个很糟糕的状况 |
[02:38] | Check your e-mail. | 你看看电子邮箱 |
[02:42] | – No. – Yes. | – 不好 – 没错 |
[02:43] | Kevin insists on you and Marcus joining us for dinner at our house. | Kevin坚持让你和Marcus来我们家吃晚饭 |
[02:46] | But we agreed to keep our personal and professional lives separate. | 但我们已经约好决不干涉对方的私生活 |
[02:49] | It is weird enough I am dating your nephew | 我和你侄子搞对象已经够诡异了 |
[02:51] | without dragging your husband and dog into it. | 现在难道还要把你的丈夫和狗牵扯进来吗 |
[02:53] | You think I want this? | 你以为我想这样吗 |
[02:54] | Because I do not want this. | 因为我也不想这样 |
[02:56] | Sadly, Marcus and Kevin can be held off no longer. | 可惜 我们不能一再躲避Marcus和Kevin了 |
[02:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:00] | So what’s our play here? | 那我们怎么办 |
[03:02] | My stomach’s a little off. | 我的胃有点儿难受 |
[03:03] | Say I’m sick. | 不然就说我病了吧 |
[03:04] | Well, I’ve used the sick excuse for you eight times. | 我已经用了八次你病了的借口了 |
[03:06] | I think they’re catching on. | 我觉得他们不会再信了 |
[03:07] | You could say you’re sick. | 那就说你病了吧 |
[03:08] | No one would ever believe that. | 根本没人信 |
[03:09] | No. This is happening. | 不行 我们在劫难逃 |
[03:11] | But don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[03:11] | I have a plan to keep things from getting too personal. | 我有办法防止咱俩纠缠不清 |
[03:14] | I’m inviting some intimacy buffers. | 我会请一些”亲密关系缓冲人” |
[03:18] | Dinner party at your house? | 在你家开晚餐派对吗 |
[03:20] | Oh, mama! | 妈妈呀 |
[03:21] | I will be there. | 我会去的 |
[03:23] | All I ask is that you clear the furniture out of your living room | 我的要求只有一个 把你们客厅的家具全都清出去 |
[03:26] | so I can show Kev some of my new dance opera. | 这样我就可以给Kev来一段我的舞蹈剧了 |
[03:28] | Why just some of it? | 干嘛就只来一段呀 |
[03:29] | Do the whole thing. | 全跳了得了 |
[03:30] | Yes; Nothing would make me happier. | 好 我会高兴死的 |
[03:32] | See you Thursday at 8:00. | 周四八点见了 |
[03:34] | Copy that, Cap-I-tan! | 收到啦 警了个监 |
[03:36] | Later, skater. | 拜拜哦 小哥 |
[03:39] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[03:40] | This is wonderful. | 好奇妙的感觉啊 |
[03:41] | The dinner’s not for four days, | 晚餐四天以后才开始 |
[03:43] | and you’re already freaking out. | 你现在就快激动得升天了 |
[03:44] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:45] | Did you not just hear me say, “Later, skater”? | 你是没听到我说”拜拜哦 小哥”吗 |
[03:49] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:50] | There’s a slight chance that, in the past, | 以前 也许有那么一小小点可能 |
[03:51] | I may have tried a little too hard around the captain. | 我拍警监的马屁拍到了马腿上 |
[03:53] | So this time, I’m gonna be super chill. | 所以这次 我一定会超级淡定 |
[03:57] | Good plan. | 这决心不错 |
[03:58] | Whoa! | 诶呀 |
[03:59] | It just says you got uninvited. | 上面说你被踢出派对了 |
[04:01] | What? | 啥 |
[04:02] | Oh, honey. | 唉 小宝贝儿哟 |
[04:03] | Oh. I get it. | 哦 我懂了 |
[04:05] | You’re joking. | 你在逗我 |
[04:07] | See? I’m cool. | 你瞧瞧 我啥事儿没有 |
[04:08] | I get jokes. | 我不怕逗 |
[04:10] | Boyle, have you seen Jake? | Boyle 你看见Jake了么 |
[04:12] | No. | 没 |
[04:13] | I was out getting him some healing broth. | 我刚才出去给他买治愈肉汤了 |
[04:14] | I was torn between chicken or beef, | 我在鸡肉和牛肉间举棋难定 |
[04:16] | but then it hit me. | 但紧接着我灵光一现 |
[04:18] | Goat! | 选羊肉呀 |
[04:25] | What happened? I heard a bang! | 刚才咣当的一声是怎么回事 |
[04:27] | No. No bang. Everything’s totally normal. | 没啦 没咣当一声 啥事儿都没有 |
[04:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:30] | It looks, to me, like you did something stupid | 我怎么觉着是你刚才在干什么傻缺事 |
[04:32] | like try to lift a heavy box. | 比如说试着抬起个大沉箱子 |
[04:34] | Sarge, come on. In my condition? | 警长您不要说笑了 就我这样还搬箱子哪 |
[04:36] | Suck it, MacGyver. | 受死吧 MacGyver |
[04:41] | Pretty elegant solution, right? | 颇为优雅沉着的解决方式是不是 |
[04:43] | No! | 优雅个头 |
[04:43] | Everything fell everywhere. | 东西全都散了一地 |
[04:45] | All you had to do was sit at your desk. | 不是说好在桌子边上乖乖坐着吗 |
[04:47] | What is your problem? | 你出什么问题了啊 |
[04:49] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没问题啊 |
[04:50] | I’m just trying to solve this case, | 我只是想破了这个案子而已 |
[04:51] | and everyone’s making a huge deal | 可大家都这么大惊小怪的 |
[04:53] | because I have a few minor injuries | 我不就是受点小伤 |
[04:54] | to my ribs, ankle, hand, toes, and jaw. | 伤了肋骨 脚踝 手 脚趾头和下巴嘛 |
[04:57] | – Jaw? – Yeah, that just happened. | – 下巴怎么也伤了 – 刚刚伤的 |
[04:58] | I got hit in the face with a box. | 我被箱子砸脸了 |
[05:00] | But look. I’m fine. | 可是你看我一点儿事都没有 |
[05:01] | – I promise you. – No, you’re not. | – 我保证 – 不 你事儿大了去了 |
[05:03] | I’m done with this, Peralta. | 我不能再纵容你了 Peralta |
[05:04] | Go home and get better. | 回家好好休养去 |
[05:06] | Now! | 立刻马上 |
[05:07] | All right, fine. | 好好好 |
[05:08] | But I’m taking this box of evidence with me. | 但是这一箱子证据我得带走 |
[05:09] | If you can pick it up, you can take it. | 你能把它搬起来 那你就带走吧 |
[05:11] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[05:25] | See? I’m fine. | 你看见没 我可好了 |
[05:30] | Yo, yo, yo! | 哟 哟 哟 |
[05:31] | Miss me, miss me, now you got to kiss me! | 想我想得直心碎 现在见面把吻赔 |
[05:33] | I’m talking to you. | 跟你说呢 |
[05:34] | Jake, what are you doing here? | Jake 你来干什么 |
[05:35] | It’s only been four days. | 才刚过了四天 |
[05:37] | You’re supposed to take a full week off of work. | 你应该休息一整周的 |
[05:39] | Come on, Sarge. | 别这样 警长 |
[05:39] | Does it look like I’m on the job? | 我看着像是来工作的吗 |
[05:41] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[05:42] | What are you doing here? | 你是来干什么的 |
[05:43] | Taking your advice to rest and relax to the next level. | 虚心接受你的建议 彻彻底底休息一下 |
[05:45] | Swinging by to pick up Charles, | 我是路过这里接走Charles |
[05:46] | and then we’re headed to sunny, beachy, | 然后我们就要出发前往拥有阳光海滩的 |
[05:48] | only recently devastated by a financial crisis | 但最近被财政危机搞垮了的 |
[05:50] | Atlantic cit-ay! | 大西洋城 |
[05:51] | That’s right, suckers. | 就是这样 尔等臭屌丝 |
[05:52] | Jake and I are going on the coolest vacation ever. | Jake和我要去度史上最爽的假了 |
[05:54] | Official trip nickname: | 正式旅行名称 |
[05:56] | Ac/dc. | 大西汉盟 |
[05:57] | Atlantic City Dudes Club. | 大西洋城汉子联盟 |
[05:58] | Yeah. That’s gonna change. | 呵呵 那名字一会儿就改 |
[05:59] | But check it out, Sarge. | 你瞧瞧这个 警长 |
[06:00] | Boyle and I are staying at… | Boyle和我会住在 |
[06:02] | *The Ravenna* | *拉韦那酒店* |
[06:03] | Damn. | 我去 |
[06:05] | This place is luxe. | 这地方好奢华啊 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I’ve been trying to get Jake down there forever. | 没错 我好久以前就在求Jake跟我去那儿了 |
[06:09] | Had I known all it’d take was a few broken bones, | 早知道这是让他断几根骨头就能成的事儿 |
[06:11] | I would’ve hit him with a baseball bat years ago! | 我几年前就用棒球棍抡他了 |
[06:14] | Sarge, it’s a spa and a casino. | 警长 那里有水疗和赌场 |
[06:16] | A spasino! | 就是”水场”咯 |
[06:17] | One of the room service options is a carving station. | 有种客房服务叫”现场片肉” |
[06:20] | *Talking prime rib in bed* | *就是在床上啃着大排骨* |
[06:22] | And what’s this? | 诶这是啥啊 |
[06:23] | I’m using a blanket as a napkin. | 我正在拿床单当餐巾纸用耶 |
[06:25] | That’s fancy. That’s fancy. | 爽爆了 爽爆了 |
[06:27] | Real fancy. | 真心爽爆了 |
[06:28] | All right. Well, that sounds good, Jake. | 好吧 那听起来真是太好了 Jake |
[06:30] | Sounds like you guys are gonna have fun. | 你们应该会玩得很开心的 |
[06:31] | Oh… oh, we will ’cause we’re staying at… | 喔 喔 当然啦 我们可是住在 |
[06:34] | *The Ravenna* | *拉韦那酒店* |
[06:36] | Jake, this is not the Ravenna. | Jake 这不是拉韦那酒店 |
[06:38] | No, it is not, but it is the world-famous | 的确不是 但这也是世界闻名的 |
[06:42] | Seafam Motel! | “海包沫旅馆” |
[06:43] | I think the “O” Fell off. | “泡”字的三点水好像掉了 |
[06:45] | Pretty cool, right? | 很棒不是吗 |
[06:46] | The Ravenna had a four-star restaurant. | 拉韦那酒店有四星级餐厅 |
[06:48] | This place has a weird amount of dead seagulls, | 这破地方只有多得吓人的死海鸥 |
[06:50] | even for AC. | 对大西洋城来说都很多 |
[06:51] | All right. Fine. | 那好吧 |
[06:53] | It’s not a vacation. | 这不是度假 |
[06:55] | It’s a stakeout. | 我们是出来监视的 |
[06:56] | My perp has a brother who lives in this dump, | 我的嫌犯有个哥哥住在这破地方里 |
[06:57] | and I think he’s hiding out with him here. | 我觉得嫌犯可能就藏匿在他哥这里 |
[06:59] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[07:00] | I was looking forward to this trip. | 我本来还超级期待这次旅行呢 |
[07:02] | I can’t believe you lied to me. | 你居然骗我 |
[07:03] | It wasn’t a lie. | 这才不是谎言 |
[07:04] | It was… | 这是 |
[07:06] | an illusion! | 幻象 |
[07:09] | All right. It was a lie. I’m sorry. | 好吧 就是谎言 对不起 |
[07:10] | I had to make it sound really cool | 我必须把谎编得特别诱人 |
[07:12] | so you’d drop everything and come with me. | 才能叫你放下手头的一切和我出来 |
[07:13] | I can’t let Olson walk, and I can’t catch him alone. | 我不能让Olson逃走 可我也不能凭一己之力抓住他 |
[07:16] | Plus, this is gonna be super fun! | 而且 这次一定会非常有意思的 |
[07:17] | New trip nickname: AC/DC. | 新的旅行昵称 大西探联 |
[07:19] | Atlantic City Detectives Club. | 大西洋城警探联盟 |
[07:21] | Oh… Okay! Fine! | 噢 好吧 |
[07:24] | You know I can’t say no to a good trip nickname. | 你知道我无法拒绝一个好旅行名称的 |
[07:25] | There he is. Ugh! Arm! Rib! | 这就对了 啊 胳膊 肋骨 |
[07:27] | Arm! Rib! Shoulder? | 胳膊 肋骨 肩膀 |
[07:29] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[07:30] | Marcus. Detective Diaz. What a surprise. | Marcus Diaz警探 我太惊讶了 |
[07:32] | I didn’t expect you for another 9 1/2 minutes. | 我没想到你们会提早九分半来 |
[07:34] | See? | 看见没 |
[07:35] | Told you it was rude to be early. | 我告诉你了早来不合适 |
[07:35] | Well, let’s cancel the entire evening and try again next year. | 我们取消整个晚上的安排 明年再说吧 |
[07:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:40] | She is hilarious. | 她太逗了 |
[07:41] | I thought you might need some help setting up. | 我觉得你可能需要我帮你布置 |
[07:43] | Oh, I’ll put these in some water. | 噢 我来把这些放水里 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:45] | Marcus, you can help with the boeuf bourguignon. | Marcus 你可以帮我做红酒炖牛肉 |
[07:47] | I subbed shallots for onions in the mirepoix. | 我拿青葱代替了洋葱做香料 |
[07:49] | No! Are you kidding? | 不是吧 你逗我呢 |
[07:52] | I have no idea what he’s talking about. | 我完全不知道他在说什么 |
[07:56] | I’m sorry. We’re screwed. | 我错了 我们完蛋了 |
[07:57] | I should just break up with him. | 我就应该和他分手的 |
[07:58] | No, no, no, no. Santiago is always on time. | 别别别 Santiago总能准时到 |
[08:01] | We only have to make small talk for… | 我们只需要闲扯 |
[08:02] | 8 minutes and 45 seconds. | 8分钟45秒 |
[08:04] | We better keep it impersonal. | 我们不能谈的太亲密了 |
[08:06] | Acceptable topics include what constitutes a grain, | 可接受的话题有 谷物的构成 |
[08:09] | the Hubble Space Telescope, | 哈勃望远镜 |
[08:10] | orchid varietals, | 兰花种类 |
[08:11] | the birth of the transistor… | 晶体管的诞生 |
[08:13] | We only have to fill 8 minutes. | 我们只用熬8分钟 |
[08:14] | Sure, but think about it as 480 seconds, | 对 但是要把这8分钟想成480秒 |
[08:17] | and you’ll see why I’m concerned. | 你就知道我为什么担忧了 |
[08:19] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[08:20] | Uh-oh, Amy. | 呃噢 Amy |
[08:22] | Train’s moving real slow. | 地铁跑的可真慢啊 |
[08:24] | We’re gonna be epically late. | 我们会迟到很久的 |
[08:26] | Keep your reaction short and to the point. | 你的反应要精短到位 |
[08:28] | I’m running out of mem. | 我快没内存了 |
[08:29] | Sorry, Gina. | 十分抱歉 Gina |
[08:30] | I hope we’re late. | 我倒希望我们迟到 |
[08:31] | That’s how the fashionable crowd lives. | 这才是潮人干的事 |
[08:33] | I told you… tonight, I’m gonna have fun. | 我跟你说过 我今天晚上要好好玩 |
[08:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:37] | I’m being chill. | 我很淡定 |
[08:39] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[08:40] | Because something stinks, | 因为有东西很臭 |
[08:42] | and it’s definitely the food you brought. | 而且绝对是你带的吃的 |
[08:44] | I think it smells great. | 我觉得它闻起来挺好的 |
[08:46] | It’s my mom’s famous nicoise salad. | 这是我妈著名的尼斯沙拉 |
[08:48] | Amy, all your cooking stinks. | Amy 你做的菜已经够臭的了 |
[08:50] | Why would you even get involved with tuna and egg? | 干嘛再加上金枪鱼和鸡蛋呢 |
[08:53] | No one else seems to mind it. | 其他人都不介意啊 |
[08:54] | We mind! | 我们介意 |
[08:55] | We really, really mind. | 我们真的 真的很介意 |
[08:57] | Just throw it out. | 快扔了这玩意 |
[08:58] | I will not throw it out, | 我才不要扔了它呢 |
[09:00] | but I will open a window | 但是我会打开窗户的 |
[09:01] | because I’m a nice person. | 因为我这人可好了 |
[09:06] | And I’m an even nicer person! | 但是我这人更好 |
[09:08] | Bye-bye, salad! | 拜拜 沙拉 |
[09:09] | No! | 不要啊 |
[09:14] | Yo! Still no movement. | 哟 仍然没动静 |
[09:17] | How was the snack machine? | 零食贩卖机怎么样 |
[09:18] | Ah. Snacks abound! | 呃 零食大丰收 |
[09:20] | Told you this place was awesome. | 就跟你说这地方很赞 |
[09:21] | My theory is that Olson and his brother | 我觉得Olson和他哥哥 |
[09:23] | have been using it as a home base | 把这地方当做他们 |
[09:24] | while they rob places up and down the coast. | 顺着海岸抢劫的大本营 |
[09:26] | Fascinating. Fascinating. | 很好 很好 |
[09:28] | Do you desire a crispened potato? | 你想吃用油炸过的土豆吗 |
[09:30] | Ah, don’t mind if I dooble. | 呃 呆子才不吃呢 |
[09:32] | Wait a minute. “Crispened potato.” | 等下 “用油炸过的土豆” |
[09:33] | Why are you fancy-talking? | 为什么你说话这么花哨 |
[09:35] | How dare you, sir? | 这位先生 你怎么敢 |
[09:36] | I speak the common tongue. | 我话风才不清奇 |
[09:37] | There it is again. | 你又来 |
[09:38] | You only do that when you’re lying or hiding something. | 你只有在撒谎或者隐瞒什么事的时候才这么做 |
[09:40] | Hiding? Ha! | 隐瞒 哈 |
[09:42] | Pish-posh! | 得了吧 |
[09:44] | Housekeeping! | 打扫房间的 |
[09:45] | That’s not housekeeping! That’s betrayal! | 那不是打扫房间的 那是背叛 |
[09:47] | I can’t believe you called the sarge! | 你竟然叫了警长 |
[09:50] | Hey, Sarge. | 嘿 警长 |
[09:52] | Don’t “Hey, Sarge,” Me, Peralta! | 别跟我来这套 Peralta |
[09:54] | I’m about to break the rest of your damn body! | 我要彻底掰断你丫的 |
[09:56] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 成 |
[09:57] | I accept my fate. | 我接受我的命运 |
[09:58] | Just take a picture of my penis first, | 但是先给我的鸡鸡照张照片 |
[10:00] | for posterity, and then do what you must. | 以供后人敬仰 然后我任你宰割 |
[10:03] | Amy says that we should start dinner without her. | Amy说让我们先吃 |
[10:05] | Then she writes, “Whatevs,” Colon, hyphen, closed parenthesis. | 然后她发了 无所谓 冒号 连字符 右括号 🙂 |
[10:09] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[10:10] | It’s much nicer just the four of us. | 就咱们四个人更好 |
[10:12] | I mean, we can really get into it. | 我们能更深入的了解彼此 |
[10:13] | Yeah, let’s do just that. | 对 我们就这么做 |
[10:15] | So Marcus, what orchids can you name? | Marcus 你知道什么种类的兰花呢 |
[10:18] | Oh, that’s easy. | 噢 这挺简单的 |
[10:19] | None. | 一个也不知道 |
[10:20] | Uh, well, here are the orchids that I can name. | 呃 我知道的兰花有 |
[10:22] | Beclardia Beloglottis Benthamia Diphylax Beclardia, Beloglottis, Benthamia, Diphylax, | |
[10:25] | Dipodium Evotella Dipodium, Evotella… | |
[10:26] | Raymond, you know how much I love | Raymond 你知道我可喜欢听 |
[10:28] | hearing you talk about orchids… | 你说兰花了 |
[10:30] | Great. Then there’s Eriaxis… | 那就好 还有Eriaxis |
[10:31] | But I would love to hear more about our guest. | 但是我更愿意了解一下我们的客人 |
[10:34] | Rosa, tell us about your family. | Rosa 和我们说说你的家庭吧 |
[10:39] | I have one. | 我有个家 |
[10:41] | You got to give him more deets than that. | 你必须得和他多说点吧 |
[10:43] | Her father’s a teacher. | 她爸爸是教师 |
[10:44] | They’re from Bensonhurst. | 他们来自班森贺 |
[10:46] | Speaking of which, have they finished repairing the Hubble Space Telescope? | 话说回来 哈勃望远镜维修好了吗 |
[10:49] | Yes. Six years ago. | 修好了 六年前的事了 |
[10:50] | So do you have siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[10:54] | I have… | 我有 |
[10:58] | two sisters. | 两个姐妹 |
[11:01] | I have to leave this. | 我必须得离开了 |
[11:09] | Phew! Great idea. | 呼 好主意 |
[11:10] | Take a breather. | 喘口气 |
[11:11] | That was way too personal. | 这太亲密了 |
[11:13] | No one needs to know you have sisters. | 没人需要知道你有姐妹 |
[11:15] | New topic. | 新话题 |
[11:16] | The moons of Jupiter. | <木星的月亮> |
[11:19] | I think I might be pregnant. | 我觉得我好像怀孕了 |
[11:22] | Oh. | 嗯哦 |
[11:24] | Oh… | 噢 |
[11:28] | Oh, n… | 噢 不 |
[11:30] | No. | 不 |
[11:32] | I came down here to stop you from doing something stupid. | 我来这是为了阻止你做蠢事的 |
[11:35] | I called the ACPD and told them | 我打电话给大西洋城警局 告诉了他们 |
[11:37] | we had a possible perp at this motel. | 旅馆可能有个嫌疑犯 |
[11:40] | They’re sending a squad car. | 他们正在派特警来 |
[11:41] | Wow, Boyle. | 哇 Bolye |
[11:42] | The fact that you would sell me out after I brought you to Atlantic City | 你竟然在我带你来花销平分的大西洋城 |
[11:47] | on a half-expenses-paid, best-friend trip. | 好基友之旅后出卖我 |
[11:49] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我错了 |
[11:51] | It’s just… I was worried about you getting hurt. | 我就是 担心你会受伤 |
[11:53] | No, Charles! Don’t apologize! | 不 Charles 别道歉 |
[11:55] | We’re mad at him! | 我们在生他的气 |
[11:57] | I had to miss family dinner to drive my ass out here. | 就为了开车过来 我错过了家庭晚餐 |
[12:00] | Well, no one asked you to do that. | 也没人叫你这么做啊 |
[12:02] | Actually, I did. Remember? | 事实上 我叫他来的 还记得吗 |
[12:03] | I betrayed you. | 我背叛了你 |
[12:04] | Charles, what are you doing, bud? | Charles 兄弟 你干嘛呢 |
[12:05] | I just dug you out of this. | 我刚帮你洗脱这罪名 |
[12:07] | Peralta, we’re going home | Peralta 特警一到这 |
[12:08] | as soon as that squad car gets here. | 我们就回家 |
[12:10] | Until then, you sit tight. | 在那之前 你坐好了 |
[12:12] | You’re on time out. | 你被禁足了 |
[12:13] | That’s your time-out chair. | 这是你的禁足椅 |
[12:14] | Fine, but first, I have to go to the bathroom. | 好 但是我得先去趟卫生间 |
[12:17] | And it will be work, due to my injured tailbone | 会耗时很长 由于我受伤的尾骨 |
[12:20] | and bruised bladder. | 还有挫伤的膀胱 |
[12:28] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[12:30] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:31] | Please be Olson. | 千万要是Olson |
[12:33] | Please be Olson. Please be Olson. | 千万要是Olson 千万要是Olson |
[12:35] | You’re not Olson. | 你不是Olson |
[12:38] | Oh, no. | 大事不好 |
[12:44] | Uh-oh. | 呃噢 |
[12:48] | This stinks. | 神烦 |
[12:49] | I should be at home, | 我本应该在家 |
[12:49] | taking care of my real babies. | 照顾我真的宝宝的 |
[12:51] | Not some big, dumb work baby. | 而不是又大又蠢的工作上的宝宝 |
[12:52] | I know you’re upset, Sarge, but I think the fact | 我知道你很沮丧 警长 但是我觉得 |
[12:54] | that you came all the way down here | 你大老远地赶过来这一举动 |
[12:56] | has really taught Jake a lesson. | 真的给了Jake一个教训 |
[12:58] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:59] | And I’m wrong. | 好吧我错了 |
[13:00] | He’s done something dumb. | 他又做傻事了 |
[13:01] | – Help! Help! – Cover yourself, Jake. | – 救命 救命 – 穿好衣服 Jake |
[13:02] | It’s your friend Charles Boyle from work! | 我是你警局的朋友Charles Boyle |
[13:06] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 兄弟们 |
[13:10] | What the hell are you doing out there, Peralta? | 你特么在外面干什么呢 Peralta |
[13:12] | Would you believe that my urine stream was so powerful that it… | 你们会相信我的尿流强大到 |
[13:16] | – No! – Okay. | – 不会 – 好吧 |
[13:17] | I thought I saw our perp, | 我以为我看到嫌疑犯了 |
[13:19] | and I know I’m not supposed to be working, | 我知道我不应该工作的 |
[13:21] | but technically, I wasn’t working | 但是严格来说 我没有在工作 |
[13:23] | because it wasn’t our guy. | 因为那不是我们的嫌疑犯 |
[13:25] | Get out of the bathroom! | 滚出卫生间 |
[13:26] | We’re gonna go sit on those gross beds | 我们得坐在那恶心的床上 |
[13:29] | and talk about the fact that you have a real problem! | 讨论一下你真正的问题 |
[13:31] | Okay, I get that you’re mad, | 好好 我明白你现在很生气 |
[13:32] | and we are definitely gonna talk, | 我们也绝对会讨论一下的 |
[13:34] | but I still haven’t, technically, gotten to go pee, | 但是严格来说 我仍然没有尿尿呢 |
[13:36] | so if you wouldn’t mind… | 所以 你要是不介意的话 |
[13:36] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[13:37] | You have lost the right to pee. | 你失去了尿尿的权利了 |
[13:39] | You can fidget, little man. | 你乖乖憋着吧 小伙子 |
[13:42] | Well, it’s gonna be on you when we’re all covered in my whiz. | 等我尿咱们一身的时候 就都怪你 |
[13:45] | Get your ass out there. | 快滚出去 |
[13:46] | Are your bosoms tender? | 你乳房疼吗 |
[13:51] | I’m gonna pretend that you didn’t just ask me that. | 我就假装你没问我这问题 |
[13:53] | Are your senses heightened? | 你的感觉是不是更灵敏了 |
[13:55] | I think I might be pregnant, | 我觉得我是怀孕了 |
[13:56] | not bitten by a radioactive spider. | 不是被受过放射性感染的蜘蛛咬了 |
[13:59] | Kevin asked me about my sister. | Kevin问我姐妹的事 |
[14:01] | She just told me she’s pregnant, | 她刚刚告诉我她怀孕了 |
[14:02] | and that made me think… | 这让我怀疑 |
[14:03] | I’ve been feeling run down lately, | 我最近感觉很虚弱 |
[14:05] | my stomach’s been weird, | 我胃不舒服 |
[14:06] | and I just did the math in my head | 而且我刚刚算了一下 |
[14:07] | and I think I’m a little bit late. | 我觉得我有点迟了 |
[14:09] | Late to… | 什么迟了 |
[14:10] | Oh, right. Right. | 哦 对 对 |
[14:11] | Your… | 你的 |
[14:13] | What if I’m pregnant? | 要是我怀孕了怎么办 |
[14:14] | Do I tell Marcus? | 我应该告诉Marcus吗 |
[14:15] | What do I do with a baby? | 我带着个小孩怎么办 |
[14:16] | How do you take care of those things? | 大家都怎么解决这些事的 |
[14:17] | Why are their heads so soft? | 为什么他们的头那么软 |
[14:19] | Before you spiral any more, | 在你越想越离谱前 |
[14:20] | you should take a pregnancy test. | 你应该先测一下是不是怀孕了 |
[14:21] | Yes. Smart. Immediately. | 对 聪明 立刻 |
[14:23] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:24] | Immediately immediately. | 此时此刻啊 |
[14:26] | Very well. | 很好 |
[14:27] | I’ll figure out a way to get you out of here | 我会想个办法为你开脱 |
[14:29] | without arousing suspicion. | 并且尽量不引起疑问 |
[14:30] | Now I’m regretting | 现在我后悔 |
[14:31] | blowing through my orchid material so quickly. | 这么快就把我的兰花小知识讲完了 |
[14:34] | Jake, you put work ahead of everything else, | Jake 你把工作放在首要 |
[14:36] | and it’s not healthy. | 这样不健康 |
[14:38] | Remember Cagney and Lacey’s third birthday party? | 还记得Cagney和Lacey的三岁生日派对吗 |
[14:40] | I hired you as Jakels the Clown. | 我雇你当小丑Jakels |
[14:42] | How’d that go? | 结果呢 |
[14:43] | And Jeremy the giraffe has a very long neck! | 长颈鹿Jeremy有个长长的脖子 |
[14:48] | That’s it. | 我知道了 |
[14:50] | That little girl was strangled! | 那个小女孩是被掐死的 |
[14:52] | You were thinking that at a kid’s party. | 你在小孩子的聚会上想那种东西 |
[14:54] | Life is more than just | 生活不只是 |
[14:55] | whatever case you’re working on. | 你在办的某件案子 |
[14:57] | If you don’t figure out how to balance things, | 如果你不想办法把事情平衡好的话 |
[14:59] | you’re gonna burn out or get hurt. | 你会累死或者受伤的 |
[15:00] | Oh, look. | 哦 看哪 |
[15:01] | You did get hurt. | 你的确受伤了 |
[15:02] | Okay! Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | You guys make some great points, | 你们说的很有道理 |
[15:04] | but counterpoint: | 但是话说回来 |
[15:06] | I am right all the time. | 我一直是对的 |
[15:07] | There’s our perp. | 那就是我们的嫌犯 |
[15:11] | All right. Let’s go! | 好的 我们出发 |
[15:13] | Jake Jake! | |
[15:14] | Observe him from a safe distance | 从安全的距离观察他 |
[15:15] | while we wait for the Atlantic City PD to show up. | 等待大西洋城警力出现 |
[15:17] | My exact instinct as well, Sarge. | 这也是我的直觉 警长 |
[15:19] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[15:20] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[15:21] | Are you certain we have to cut the party short? | 你确定我们必须得结束聚会了吗 |
[15:23] | Yes; Unfortunately, Detective Diaz | 是的 不幸的是 Diaz警探 |
[15:25] | has an unexpected emergency to take care of. | 有一件突发的紧急事件需要解决 |
[15:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | Do you need to go as well? | 你也要走吗 |
[15:29] | No; It’s not quite captain-worthy. | 不 这用不着警监出马 |
[15:30] | But still advanced enough | 但还是重要到 |
[15:33] | that Detective Diaz’s talents are best qualified to handle the… | 需要Diaz警探的能力解决这类 |
[15:37] | Non-emergency emergency. | 并不紧急的紧急事件 |
[15:39] | Yes. Precisely. | 对 一点也没错 |
[15:40] | See? She’s great. | 看 她很棒 |
[15:41] | I should go do that. | 我该去解决此事了 |
[15:42] | Now. | 现在就去 |
[15:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:46] | – Hey. What’s up? – Hi. | – 嘿 怎么样 – 嗨 |
[15:48] | Sorry we’re so late. | 抱歉我们迟到这么久 |
[15:50] | Actually, the party is over. | 事实上 聚会已经结束了 |
[15:51] | What? | 什么 |
[15:52] | The party is over! | 聚会已经结束了 |
[15:55] | Oh, I see. You heard me. | 哦 我明白了 你听得见 |
[15:56] | You were just taken by surprise. | 你只是感到惊讶而已 |
[15:58] | Very well. Good night. | 很好 晚安 |
[16:00] | But… oh! | 但是 哦 |
[16:05] | All I wanted to do was impress Captain Holt, | 我只是想给Holt警监留下好印象 |
[16:07] | and you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:09] | It didn’t matter. | 这没关系 |
[16:10] | It didn’t matter that we were late, | 我们迟到了没关系 |
[16:11] | it didn’t matter that I was chill, | 我很淡定也没关系 |
[16:13] | and it didn’t matter that the rats ate my salad. | 老鼠吃了我的沙拉也没关系 |
[16:15] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[16:15] | I definitely saw them running away from it. | 我绝对看到它们被你的沙拉吓跑了 |
[16:23] | You know what, my friend? | 你知道吗 我的朋友 |
[16:25] | It’s time to be chill for real. | 是时候真的淡定了 |
[16:30] | Yes, Gaga! Yes! | 是的 Gaga 没错 |
[16:32] | That’s the spirit! | 这就对了 |
[16:35] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[16:36] | Yep. | 对 |
[16:38] | Damn ACPD. | 该死的大西洋城警署 |
[16:39] | They should be here by now. | 他们现在早该到了 |
[16:42] | He’s looking at us. | 他在看我们 |
[16:42] | Pretend to use the ice machine, Boyle. | 假装在用制冰机 Boyle |
[16:44] | Gladly! | 我很乐意 |
[16:45] | Why is it so fun to get hotel ice? | 为什么在酒店取冰块这么好玩呢 |
[16:46] | It feels wasteful, but also, like, | 感觉很浪费 但是又感觉 |
[16:48] | “I bought this room. I deserve this ice.” | “我订了这个房间 这冰块是我应得的” |
[16:50] | Shh! He’s on the move. | 嘘 他开始行动了 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:54] | I’ll follow him till the ACPD get here. | 我会在大西洋城警署到达之前跟着他 |
[16:57] | Damn it! Stay put, Peralta! | 该死 呆着别动 Peralta |
[16:59] | I will! Don’t worry! | 我会的 别担心 |
[17:00] | I’m just gonna let Sarge follow him. | 我就让警长跟着他 |
[17:02] | I’m gonna stay right here. I can’t do it. | 我就待在这儿 我做不到 |
[17:03] | I’m gonna cut him off in the alley! | 我去小巷拦住他 |
[17:04] | Ow! Ow! Ow! | 嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[17:06] | Ha! Shortcut! | 哈 捷径 |
[17:08] | You just got Jaked! | 你刚被Jake搞定了 |
[17:11] | Oh! Oh, Jake! | 哦 哦 Jake |
[17:13] | Oh! Ooh! | 啊 哎呀 |
[17:15] | Jake! You okay? | Jake 你没事吧 |
[17:17] | No, Sarge. | 当然有事 警长 |
[17:18] | I got hit by a car! | 我被车撞了 |
[17:23] | You happy now? | 你现在开心了吧 |
[17:24] | Broken ribs and a million broken toes | 撞断好几根肋骨和无数个脚趾头 |
[17:26] | weren’t enough for you? | 对你来说还不够是吗 |
[17:27] | In retrospect, they were plenty. | 现在回想起来 的确是够了 |
[17:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:30] | The worst part is, Olson got away. | 最糟糕的是 Olson逃走了 |
[17:32] | That’s the worst part? | 那是最糟糕的部分 |
[17:33] | You could’ve died, man. | 你可能会死诶 伙计 |
[17:35] | I wasn’t hurt that badly. | 我也没伤得那么重 |
[17:37] | The doctor said all my bleeding was internal. | 医生说我是内出血 |
[17:39] | That’s where the blood’s supposed to be. | 那本来就是血应该流的地方 |
[17:40] | Look, I know you’re angry | 我知道你很生气 |
[17:42] | because I disrespected you as a boss. | 因为我不尊重你的权威 |
[17:44] | No! | 不对 |
[17:44] | I’m upset my friend doesn’t want my help | 我生气是因为我的朋友不想要我的帮助 |
[17:46] | because he insists on being an idiot! | 因为他坚持要当一个傻逼 |
[17:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:49] | You’re a lost cause. | 你没救了 |
[17:50] | I’m done trying to help you. | 我不想再帮你了 |
[17:51] | Terry’s leaving. | Terry要走了 |
[17:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:58] | My second year on the force, I was working a drug case, | 我在警队的第二年 我在办一个毒品案 |
[18:00] | tracking this drug dealer for months. | 跟踪了一个毒贩几个月 |
[18:02] | Then, suddenly, he disappeared | 然后 突然间 他消失了 |
[18:04] | right before Memorial Day, | 就在阵亡将士纪念日之前 |
[18:05] | which I was supposed to take off | 我本来要离开 |
[18:07] | for a guys’ weekend with some friends. | 和几个朋友去过周末 |
[18:08] | But how? We didn’t know each other yet. | 但是怎么会呢 我们还不认识对方啊 |
[18:11] | Oh. Other friends. | 哦 其他的朋友 |
[18:13] | While I was gone, the dude resurfaced | 就在我离开的时候 那家伙又出现了 |
[18:15] | and got into a shootout with another drug dealer. | 而且卷进了和另一个毒贩的枪战 |
[18:18] | Two civilians got shot. | 两个平民被枪击 |
[18:19] | Meanwhile I was sipping pina coladas in Philly. | 同时我在费城喝冰镇果汁朗姆酒 |
[18:22] | From that day on, I vowed to never take time off | 从那天起 我发誓在办案期间 |
[18:24] | during a case. | 绝不抽空休息 |
[18:26] | Also, I don’t love Philly. | 还有 我不喜欢费城 |
[18:28] | Jake, I get it. | Jake 我懂的 |
[18:30] | – Philly sucks. – Yeah. | – 费城糟透了 – 是啊 |
[18:31] | But why didn’t you ever tell us? | 但是你怎么从来没告诉我们呢 |
[18:32] | I was embarrassed about the choice I made. | 我对自己做出的决定感到尴尬 |
[18:34] | People got hurt because of me. | 就因为我 有人受伤了 |
[18:36] | Perps get away. People get hurt. | 嫌犯会逃脱 人们会受伤 |
[18:38] | That’s part of the job. | 那是工作的一部分 |
[18:39] | But if you don’t give yourself a break, | 但是如果你不放过自己的话 |
[18:41] | you’ll be no use to anyone. | 你就帮不到任何人 |
[18:42] | Because you’ll be dead. | 因为你会死掉 |
[18:44] | Real talk alert! | 真心话警告 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:48] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[18:49] | I’d give you a hug, | 我本来会抱你的 |
[18:50] | but right now, my body has | 但是现在 我的身体有着 |
[18:51] | the structural integrity of a chocolate souffle. | 巧克力蛋奶酥的结构完整性 |
[18:54] | Ooh! | 喔 |
[18:58] | I am so hungover. | 我宿醉太厉害了 |
[19:01] | Did we steal these sunglasses last night? | 我们昨天晚上偷了这些墨镜吗 |
[19:03] | No. | 没有 |
[19:04] | You paid the bodega guy $200 for them. | 你给杂货铺那人两百美元买的 |
[19:08] | And his shirt. | 还有他的衬衣 |
[19:10] | That explains why I have a triple XL | 那解释了为什么有一件特大码的 |
[19:11] | Scarface hoodie on my couch. | 疤面煞星连帽衫在我的沙发上 |
[19:14] | Eh, worth it. | 值了 |
[19:15] | It was a pretty fun night. | 昨天晚上挺好玩的 |
[19:17] | Hey, I just wanted to say I’m sorry | 嘿 我只是想说对不起 |
[19:19] | for cancelling the party so abruptly. | 昨天那么突然地取消了派对 |
[19:20] | There was a non-emergency emergency. | 发生了一件不太紧急的紧急事件 |
[19:24] | Your loss. | 你的损失 |
[19:25] | Amy made a salad | Amy做了沙拉 |
[19:26] | and a cake, and they were… | 还有一个蛋糕 它们都 |
[19:28] | Amazing. | 棒极了 |
[19:29] | Well, let’s put a make-up dinner in the calendar. | 我们安排一次迟来的晚餐吧 |
[19:32] | Or we could just go with the flow. | 或者我们可以随波逐流 |
[19:33] | See what happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
[19:35] | I don’t give a… what? | 我才不在乎呢 |
[19:36] | Too much. | 演过头了 |
[19:37] | I mean, that would be great. | 我是说 那样很好 |
[19:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[19:42] | Captain. | 警监 |
[19:43] | Detective Diaz. | Diaz警探 |
[19:46] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[19:47] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[19:48] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只是想说谢谢你 |
[19:51] | Talking to you was really helpful. | 跟你谈话真的很有帮助 |
[19:53] | Maybe mixing our personal and professional lives | 也许把我们的个人和职业生活混在一起 |
[19:55] | isn’t as disgusting as it sounds. | 没有听起来的那么恶心 |
[19:56] | Yes, I agree. | 是的我同意 |
[19:59] | And… | 还有 |
[20:02] | I’m glad I could help. | 我很高兴我可以帮忙 |
[20:03] | Now, let’s never talk about… | 现在 我们永远都不要提起 |
[20:08] | Stop pointing at it. | 不要再指着它了 |
[20:09] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 当然 |
[20:10] | Um… | 呃 |
[20:12] | Dismissed? | 解散 |
[20:18] | Yo! | 哟 |
[20:19] | Welcome back, Peralta. | 欢迎回来 Peralta |
[20:21] | You look rested. | 你看起来休整好了 |
[20:22] | Thank you. I am. | 谢谢你 我是的 |
[20:23] | I caught up on a lot of very important daytime television. | 我补了很多非常重要的日间电视 |
[20:25] | I tried grapefruit juice for the first time… terrible… | 我第一次尝试了葡萄柚汁 好难喝 |
[20:28] | and one day, I even bought | 有一天 我甚至买了 |
[20:29] | the newspaper. | 一份报纸 |
[20:31] | It was raining, and I needed a cheap umbrella. | 当时在下雨 我需要便宜的雨伞 |
[20:33] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[20:34] | And how’s your broken everything? | 你破碎的身躯如何了 |
[20:35] | Doctor gave me the all-clear to come back to work, | 医生允许我回来工作了 |
[20:37] | and I’m allowed to have | 我还可以做 |
[20:38] | light, non-strenuous sex, | 轻微的非剧烈性爱 |
[20:40] | provided I stretch before and after. | 只要我事前事后伸展好 |
[20:42] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[20:46] | Well, it’s great to have you back. | 你回来真是太好了 |
[20:50] | Your perp got picked up by some uniforms | 你的嫌犯被几个制服警察 |
[20:52] | in the Seven-Eight, | 在78辖区抓住了 |
[20:53] | but I have a couple other B&Es you could jump on. | 但是我还有几个非法闯入的案子你可以接手 |
[20:55] | Oh, actually, Sarge, | 哦 其实 警长 |
[20:56] | I’m not back-back just yet. | 我还没有真正的回来 |
[20:59] | I decided to take two more vacation days. | 我决定多休两天假 |
[21:01] | A friend of mine said I needed to experience | 我的一个朋友说我应该去体验 |
[21:03] | life outside of work. | 工作之外的生活 |
[21:04] | Smart friend. | 聪明的朋友 |
[21:05] | Anyways, I figured I owed Boyle | 反正 我觉得我还欠Boyle |
[21:06] | a legit trip to AC, so. | 一次真正的大西洋城之旅 所以 |
[21:08] | That’s right, y’all! | 没错 伙计们 |
[21:09] | It’s time for AC/DC: Part Two. | 是时候推出大西灭盟第二部 |
[21:11] | Atlantic City Destruction Crew. | 大西洋城毁灭联盟了 |
[21:13] | Actually, not bad. | 其实这个还不错呢 |
[21:15] | Because we are going to destroy | 因为我们要去干掉 |
[21:17] | eight different taffy crawls and one | 八个不同的太妃糖趴和一个 |
[21:19] | “Ghosts of the Boardwalk” Bus tour! | “木板路上的鬼魂”巴士之旅 |
[21:23] | Not where I saw that going, | 不是我想的发展方向 |
[21:24] | but I’m still excited! | 但我还是很激动 |
[21:25] | Ha ho! | 哈 吼 |
[21:26] | This is gonna be epic, bro! | 这一定会很传奇的 哥们儿 |
[21:28] | Quick, Sarge! | 快 警长 |
[21:29] | Punch me in the ribs as hard as you can! | 尽你全力在我肋骨上打一拳 |