时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Gregor Minsk, the counterfeiter I’ve been chasing for two years, | 我追查了两年的造假犯Gregor Minsk |
[00:05] | has finally resurfaced. | 终于重出江湖了 |
[00:07] | And he’s just as evil as ever. | 他还是一如既往地邪恶 |
[00:09] | Right. You hate him | 是哦 你恨透了他 |
[00:10] | because he has a typo on his counterfeit bills. | 就是因为他在假币上打错了个字 |
[00:13] | No. | 不 |
[00:13] | Because he passed $4 million in fraudulent bills, Jake. | 我恨他是因为他造了足足四百万的假钞啊 Jake |
[00:17] | But also, two Rs in “Pluribus?” | 但话说”合众为二”是搞什么啊 |
[00:20] | I mean, did none of those cashiers take Latin? | 那些收银员都没学过拉丁语吗 |
[00:21] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[00:22] | Let’s give Amy a round of applause for whatever that was. | 让我们把热烈的掌声送给Amy说的那堆什么玩意儿 |
[00:25] | Police briefing. Still in progress. | 警局的总结会还没完呢 |
[00:27] | And you did great. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[00:28] | But let’s get serious, people. | 但是想想正事吧 各位 |
[00:30] | Tomorrow is the wedding. | 婚礼就在明天 |
[00:31] | My mom is marrying, shudder, | 我的妈妈就要嫁给 惊恐脸 |
[00:34] | Charles’ dad, toilet emoji. | Charles他爸 马桶表情 |
[00:37] | We are gonna be brother and sister. | 我们俩就要变成兄妹啦 |
[00:39] | To think this started with us just | 可谁成想 不久前的我们 |
[00:40] | going to town on each other’s sexy parts. | 还在猛玩对方的性感带呢 |
[00:44] | Charles, promise me that is not in your toast. | Charles 快告诉我这不是你的祝酒词 |
[00:48] | It’s not. | 好吧不是 |
[00:49] | Come on, man. | 拜托啊 伙计 |
[00:50] | Look, I need everything to be perfect. | 听着 我要让一切都尽善尽美 |
[00:53] | Status update. | 刷新动态 |
[00:54] | Rosa, how are the flowers? | Rosa 鲜花怎么样了 |
[00:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[00:57] | Yellow. | 黄的吧 |
[00:58] | Terr-bear? | Terry熊呢 |
[00:59] | I had my tuxedo altered | 我特意改装了自己的晚礼服 |
[01:00] | to make it tighter like you wanted. | 让它紧得如你所愿 |
[01:01] | Delicious. | 赞哟 |
[01:03] | Jake, have you checked in with the jeweler? | Jake 你和珠宝商约好了没 |
[01:05] | Yes. They said the ring will be ready at 2:00 on the wedding day. | 约好了 他们说戒指会在婚礼当天两点时准备好 |
[01:08] | I’m gonna pick it up on my way to the ceremony. | 去婚礼会场时 我会把戒指顺路带上的 |
[01:10] | This is very important, Jake. | 这事至关重要 Jake |
[01:11] | Are you sure you can handle it? | 你确定你没问题吗 |
[01:13] | Uh, well, let’s see. | 呃 我想想啊 |
[01:14] | Easy, last-minute, and crucial as hell. | 简单 最后通牒 至关重要 |
[01:16] | Meets all the Peralta criteria. | 正是我Peralta的办事标准 |
[01:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:19] | These tasks are top priority around here, people. | 这些任务在这儿享有最高优先级 |
[01:22] | I don’t care how many criminals go free. | 嫌犯什么的想逃就让他们逃吧 |
[01:24] | All right? Dismissed. | 明白没 散会 |
[01:26] | Uh, I’m not done with my briefing yet. | 呃 我的总结还没做完呢 |
[01:28] | I said dismissed! | 我说了散会 |
[01:51] | Guys, guess who I’m about to see. | 各位 猜猜我要见谁了 |
[01:53] | The Bubes? | 波波吗 |
[01:55] | Michael Buble? | 麦克·波雷 |
[01:56] | Okay, you’re the only one who calls him that. | 好吧 就你一个人会这么叫他 |
[01:58] | And no. Jenny Gildenhorn. | 而且错了 是Jenny Gildenhorn |
[02:00] | The girl who dumped you at your bar mitzvah? | 那个在你的成人礼上甩了你的姑娘吗 |
[02:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:03] | I can still see her slow-dancing with Eddie Fung. | 她和Eddie Fung跳慢舞的场景依旧历历在目 |
[02:05] | *I’m all out of love. * | *我已与爱绝缘* |
[02:08] | *I’m so lost without you. * | *失去你的我已迷失方向* |
[02:10] | I’ll never forgive that bitch for what she did to you. | 那婊子这样对你 我绝不宽恕她 |
[02:12] | Well, you better forgive her | 你最好还是宽恕她吧 |
[02:14] | because she’s about to become, uh, | 因为她马上就要成为 |
[02:15] | my girlfriend. | 我的女朋友 |
[02:16] | Turns out Gina’s mom is friends with Jenny Gildenhorn’s mom, | 原来Gina的妈妈和Jenny Gildenhorn的妈妈是朋友 |
[02:19] | and Jenny is gonna be at the wedding. | 于是Jenny也要出现在婚礼现场 |
[02:21] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:22] | I’m finally gonna get the slow-dance that Fung denied me. | 我终于要跳上那段曾被Fung抢走的慢舞了 |
[02:25] | She even single? | 她还是单身吗 |
[02:26] | Uh-huh. | 是呀 |
[02:26] | For the first time since we were 13. | 在我们13岁后第一次单身 |
[02:28] | Eddie Fung was replaced by Colin Brandow, | Eddie Fung被Colin Brandow取代了 |
[02:31] | then Ethan Stokes, | 然后是Ethan Stokes |
[02:32] | then Tanya Astor, don’t tell her mother, | 然后是Tanya Astor(女名) 别告诉她妈妈 |
[02:35] | then she met her husband, Matt Hench, | 然后她遇到了她的老公 Matt Hench |
[02:36] | who she divorced three months ago. | 他们在三个月前刚离婚 |
[02:39] | Probably because he’s a major loser. | 八成因为那男的是个大废柴 |
[02:40] | I mean, Assistant U.S. Attorney? Get a real job. | 你想啊 美国律师助理这活也太不正经了 |
[02:43] | You really kept tabs on her, huh? | 看来你监视她好久了呢 |
[02:44] | It’s most of what I do here. | 我在这儿基本上就在干这个 |
[02:49] | What’s happening? Is Charles having a stroke? | 怎么了 Charles是中风了吗 |
[02:51] | No, he’s warning me you’re here | 不 他是在警告我你来了 |
[02:53] | so I won’t talk about other girls. | 然后我就不会聊别的姑娘的事了 |
[02:54] | Just thought it might be weird for you, | 我怕你们这样会很尴尬 |
[02:56] | because of your history. | 因为你们俩的往事 |
[02:57] | It’s not weird at all. | 一点儿也不尴尬 |
[02:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:59] | I told Amy I liked her, | 我告诉Amy我喜欢她 |
[03:00] | she told me she was deeply in love with me, | 她说自己深深地爱着我 |
[03:02] | and it’s all in the past. | 不过这些都是往事了 |
[03:03] | I did not say “Love” Or “Deeply.” | 我可没说”爱”和”深深地” |
[03:06] | It’s in the past, Amy. Move on! | 都说了是往事了 Amy 醒醒吧 |
[03:11] | Rosa, I had a question about Marcus and the wedding. | Rosa 我想问问Marcus和婚礼的事儿 |
[03:13] | I’m not bringing Marcus. | 我不会带上Marcus的 |
[03:14] | You guys broke up, huh? | 你们分手了吧 |
[03:15] | Mm, just hit it and quit it. | 嗯 就让它这么过去吧 |
[03:18] | We are so similar. | 我们的命运是如此相似 |
[03:20] | We did not break up. | 我们才没有分手 |
[03:21] | I’m just not totally sold on the relationship yet, | 我只是对这段感情还有顾虑 |
[03:23] | and I don’t wanna bring him to some stupid wedding | 而且我可不想把他带到什么白痴婚礼上 |
[03:24] | where he might get all romantic and say, “I love you.” | 听他腻腻歪歪地说”我爱你” |
[03:26] | I mean, what am I supposed to do then? | 他要是说了我该怎么办啊 |
[03:28] | Say “I love you” Back? | 也跟他说”我爱你”呗 |
[03:29] | I’ve only said “I love you” to three people. | 我只对三个人说过”我爱你” |
[03:31] | My mom, my dad, and my dying grandpa. | 我妈 我爸 和我快死了的爷爷 |
[03:33] | And one of those I regret. | 而且其中一个让我后悔至今 |
[03:34] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[03:35] | Grandpa. | 爷爷 |
[03:36] | He beat cancer, so now I look like an idiot. | 他战胜了癌症 搞得我现在像个白痴 |
[03:38] | Wow, man. | 我的天 |
[03:39] | Would either of you like | 你们俩有谁愿意 |
[03:41] | a starring role in the wedding of the century? | 成为这场世纪之婚的主角 |
[03:43] | I already told you, I’m not go-go dancing. | 都说过了 我是不会跳艳舞的 |
[03:45] | Well, someone’s getting in that cage. | 这活儿总会有人揽的 |
[03:47] | But more importantly, my mom’s priest dropped out, | 更重要的是 我妈的牧师请退了 |
[03:50] | so I need one of you two to step up. | 所以我需要你们俩里的一个站出来 |
[03:52] | Who would be better equipped | 谁更擅长 |
[03:55] | to deliver a heartfelt, emotional speech about love? | 情真意切地来一段关于真爱的演讲呢 |
[03:58] | I have to imagine it’s not me. | 看来我不得不弃权了 |
[04:00] | I could do it. I’m already ordained. | 我可以的 我已经做过一次了 |
[04:03] | Mario, Karen, yesterday was chest and shoulders. | Mario Karen 昨日胸与肩的锻炼 |
[04:07] | Today, and for the rest of your life, it’s heart and soul. | 成就了你们今日心与灵魂的下半生 |
[04:11] | Smart. | 妙啊 |
[04:12] | You tailored the ceremony to the bride and groom’s interests. | 你把庆典和新人们的兴趣结合在了一起 |
[04:15] | Yeah. Yeah. That’s totally what I was doing. | 是的 是的 我就是这个意思 |
[04:18] | I mean, working out is not the only thing | 我是说 我愿意谈论的事情 |
[04:20] | I feel comfortable talking about. | 可不止健身这一件 |
[04:22] | Uh, what would you say is your mom’s favorite move at the gym? | 所以 你妈在健身时最喜欢做什么动作 |
[04:25] | My mom likes champagne, baked ziti, the Bahamas. | 我妈喜欢香槟 烤通心粉 还有巴哈马群岛 |
[04:28] | Charles’s dad probably lives under a bridge | Charles他爸应该是住在桥底下 |
[04:31] | and uses a puddle as a mirror. | 用脏水潭当镜子吧 |
[04:33] | I don’t know. You figure it out. | 我不知道 你自己问去吧 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:37] | I got the ring. Let’s go. | 戒指我拿到了 走吧 |
[04:39] | Okay, thanks. Try to stay off heroin. | 好的 谢谢 别再碰海洛因了 |
[04:42] | Your mom? | 是你妈吗 |
[04:43] | No. | 不 |
[04:44] | That was my informant. | 那是我的线人 |
[04:45] | She spotted my counterfeiter four blocks from here. | 她在四条街远的地方发现了我的造假犯 |
[04:47] | We have to go check it out. | 我们必须去看一眼 |
[04:47] | Uh, but I wanted to get to the wedding early | 呃 可我还想早点到婚礼现场 |
[04:49] | and reserve a seat so Jenny can sit on my right side. | 把右手边的位子占给Jenny呢 |
[04:51] | I’m been practicing my crying | 我练哭练了好久 |
[04:53] | and it turns out this is my juicier duct. | 发现这条泪管流的眼泪更多 |
[04:54] | Please? I’ve been chasing this guy for two years. | 拜托了 我追查这人有两年了 |
[04:57] | What if it was your collar? | 这要是你的嫌犯你会怎样 |
[04:58] | I would have caught him nine months ago in a shootout on top of a ferris wheel. | 我会在九个月前在摩天轮上和他枪战时 把他绳之以法 |
[05:02] | Minsk is my nemesis. | Minsk是我的宿敌 |
[05:04] | He’s my Eddie Fung. | 他就是我的Eddie Fung |
[05:06] | Fung Fung. | |
[05:07] | All right, that I understand. | 好的 那我就懂了 |
[05:09] | We’ll check out your lead, | 我们去调查你的线索 |
[05:10] | then we’ll go to the wedding. | 然后再去婚礼那边 |
[05:11] | Let’s go find Eddie Fung. | 一起去揪出Eddie Fung |
[05:13] | Minsk Minsk. | |
[05:14] | Right. Minsk. | 哦对 Minsk |
[05:15] | Fung …Fung. | |
[05:17] | Oh, Regina, everything is so beautiful. | 喔 Regina 这布置真是太美了 |
[05:21] | Well, as long as you’re happy, I’m happy. | 只要你高兴 我就高兴 |
[05:23] | Rosa, ah, there you are. | Rosa 啊 你在这儿呢 |
[05:24] | Can you help my dad with his cuff links? | 你能帮我爸扣一下袖扣吗 |
[05:26] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[05:27] | I would do it, | 我本来能帮他的 |
[05:27] | but it’s bad luck for a boy to see his father on his wedding day. | 但儿子在婚礼上看到爸爸是要倒大霉的 |
[05:30] | Oh, well, in that case, no. | 哦 这样的话 没戏 |
[05:31] | Rosa, please. | Rosa 拜托了 |
[05:32] | It’s a slippery slope | 滑坡谬误表明 |
[05:34] | from uncuffed sleeves to Lynn just wearing an old turtleneck down the aisle. | 开着的袖扣会导致Lynn穿着破高领毛衣在走廊里站着 |
[05:38] | Actually, my dad can really rock a turtleneck. | 其实吧 我爸穿高领毛衣挺有范的 |
[05:40] | Gives him a sexy Elliott Gould vibe. | 让他看起来像性感的Elliott Gould |
[05:43] | Charles, shut up. | Charles 闭嘴 |
[05:44] | Rosa, go find Lynn Boyle and cuff his ass. | Rosa 去找Lynn Boyle扣他一脸 |
[05:47] | There you go. | 好了 |
[05:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[05:50] | Oh, not at all. | 并不啦 |
[05:51] | I love Darlene Linetti with all my parts. | 我是全身心地爱着Darlene Linetti |
[05:54] | Wow. I can’t ever imagine | 哇 我可不敢想象 |
[05:56] | being with someone and not having any doubts. | 毫无猜疑地和另一个人在一起 |
[05:58] | I have little doubts. | 我是有点儿猜疑 |
[05:59] | Tiny little doubts. | 一丁点儿猜疑 |
[06:01] | You think that’s a problem? | 你觉得这会成问题吗 |
[06:02] | I mean, not if you’re sure she’s the one. | 只要你觉得她是你的唯一就不成问题 |
[06:04] | Yes. Of course. | 是 那当然了 |
[06:05] | But I was sure about my five other weddings, too. | 可是之前五次婚礼上我都是这么想的 |
[06:08] | Please, don’t tell Charles. | 拜托 别告诉Charles |
[06:10] | He only… he only knows about three. | 他 他只知道其中的三次 |
[06:12] | Back-to-back Catfish situations, you know? | 这就是线上遇到网骗的悲剧啊 你懂吧 |
[06:15] | Same kid both times actually. | 其实有两次约到的还是同一个人 |
[06:17] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:18] | Just took you a while to get it right. | 就是你花了一阵子才能找对人 |
[06:20] | Yeah, or maybe I’m just doing the same thing over and over again. | 对 或者我一直都在重蹈覆辙 |
[06:25] | Lynn Boyle rushes headlong into another mistake. | Lynn Boyle一头扎向下一个大错 |
[06:28] | Like that time I tried water aerobics | 就像我上次试着练水上体操 |
[06:30] | and I broke my neck. | 结果扭了自己的脖子 |
[06:34] | This is a disaster. | 这次要彻底完蛋了 |
[06:35] | All right, I’m gonna go get Charles. | 等着 我这就叫Charles过来 |
[06:38] | I wonder what Jenny Gildenhorn will be wearing tonight. | 真好奇今晚Jenny Gildenhorn会穿什么 |
[06:40] | Do you think she’ll be in her high school field hockey uniform? | 你说她会不会穿着高中时的曲棍球服呢 |
[06:42] | That’d be crazy, right? | 真疯狂 是吧 |
[06:43] | Yes, it’d be crazy if that’s what she wears to a wedding. | 没错 她疯了才会穿那种衣服参加婚礼 |
[06:45] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说的对 |
[06:47] | Ah, well, I hate to say it, but there’s no sign of Minsk. | 啊 好吧 我恐怕得说 没有Minsk的踪迹 |
[06:49] | We should really get going. Jenny awaits. | 我们真的得走了 Jenny还等着呢 |
[06:51] | Oh, my God. Look! | 我的天 快看 |
[06:53] | – Fung. – Minsk! | – Fung – 是Minsk |
[06:55] | Right, Minsk. I know it’s Minsk. | 对 Minsk 我知道他是Minsk |
[06:57] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[07:01] | Clear. | 安全 |
[07:03] | He’s gotta be in here somewhere. | 他肯定就在这儿 |
[07:04] | Clear. | 安全 |
[07:06] | I love this. Tux on, gun out. | 我好开心 西装在身 枪在手 |
[07:09] | I feel like James Bond | 我感觉就像詹姆士邦德 |
[07:10] | and you’re my mysterious femme fatale | 而你是我一直搭档的 |
[07:12] | that I’ve been partnered with, Maxi Pads. | 神秘的蛇蝎美人 卫生棉 |
[07:15] | – Maxi Pads? – I don’t know! | – 卫生棉 – 我不知道 |
[07:17] | I didn’t want to make the name too sexual | 我不想把名字起得太色情 |
[07:18] | and I panicked! | 然后我慌了 |
[07:22] | Clear. If we catch this guy | 安全 如果我们在 |
[07:24] | in the next 15 minutes, we can still make the wedding. | 十五分钟之内抓住这人 我们就还赶得上婚礼 |
[07:26] | So what’s your opening line gonna be with Jenny Gildenhorn? | 所以你对Jenny Gildenhorn的开场白会是什么 |
[07:28] | I was thinking I’d go with, “Jamie Gordenhorn?” | 我觉得我会说 “Jamie Gordenhorn” |
[07:30] | You know, make it seem like I haven’t been staring at her | 你懂得 装出一副我并没有在网上 |
[07:32] | on the Internet for the past 20 years. | 视奸了她二十年的样子 |
[07:34] | Or you could call her by her real name. | 或者你可以叫她真正的名字 |
[07:36] | – Girls like that. – I don’t know. | – 女生们喜欢那样 – 我不知道 |
[07:38] | I think girls like being deceived. | 我觉得女生们喜欢被蒙骗 |
[07:40] | No? Okay. | 不吗 好吧 |
[07:43] | Clear. | 安全 |
[07:45] | So, you’re really okay with me and Jenny Gildenhorn, huh? | 所以你对于我和Jenny Gildenhorn没意见吗 |
[07:48] | Totally. | 当然了 |
[07:49] | Stuff with us is in the past. | 我们之间是过去了 |
[07:50] | – We talked about that. – I know. | – 我们说过的 – 我知道 |
[07:52] | But that was before you saw me in this dope-ass tux. | 但那是在你看见我穿这件赞爆的西装之前 |
[07:54] | I mean, you must be freaking out. | 我是说 你肯定吓坏了 |
[07:55] | Oh, I am. I’m really into rented clothes. | 哦确实 我超喜欢租来的衣服 |
[07:58] | I love how many butts have been in them. | 我喜欢他们被套在那么多的屁股上过 |
[07:59] | I know you’re making fun of me, | 我知道你是在嘲笑我 |
[08:01] | but that sexy voice is kinda getting me going. | 但那性感的声音有点让我有感觉 |
[08:03] | But more importantly, this is a fancy outfit, all right? | 但更重要的是 这是套华丽的行头 好吗 |
[08:05] | I sprang for the three button jacket. | 我为了三扣外套还破了财 |
[08:07] | It was $8 extra. | 这要多八美金呢 |
[08:08] | He’s heading for the alley. | 他往巷子跑了 |
[08:13] | Whoa, hey. Dad, it’s your son under here. | 哇哦 嘿 爸爸 这下面是你儿子 |
[08:17] | Charles Boyle Charles Boyle. | |
[08:18] | Rosa said you had a personal question. | Rosa说你有个私人问题 |
[08:20] | No, I’m not. I’m not. I’m just second-guessing | 不 我没有 我没有 我只是对我做的 |
[08:22] | every decision I ever made. | 一切决定都起了怀疑 |
[08:24] | Oh, my God, why did I buy a cube-shaped car? | 哦我的天 为什么我要买辆方形的车 |
[08:27] | Because you love it. Dad, listen… | 因为你喜欢呀 爸爸 听着 |
[08:29] | Let’s just sit down… Oh! | 让我们坐下来 噢 |
[08:31] | Screw a 2,000-year-old tradition. | 不管两千年的传统了 |
[08:33] | I’m taking the bag off. | 我要把袋子拿下来 |
[08:37] | Okay, Dad, listen. | 好了 爸爸 听着 |
[08:39] | Everyone gets nervous. Everyone gets cold feet. | 每个人都会紧张 每个人都会胆怯 |
[08:41] | I was nervous before I married Eleanor. | 在我娶Eleanor的时候我也紧张了 |
[08:43] | She ended up cheating on you | 她在最后和 |
[08:45] | with the guy from the mattress commercials. | 床垫广告里的人出轨了 |
[08:46] | – Sleepy Stu? – Don’t bring up Sleepy Stu. | – 瞌睡Stu吗 – 别提起瞌睡Stu |
[08:48] | Rosa thinks I should call off the wedding. | Rosa觉得我应该取消婚礼 |
[08:50] | That is not what I said. | 我没有这么说 |
[08:51] | This is why I don’t talk to people. | 所以我才不和人说话 |
[08:53] | I just asked him if he was feeling nervous. | 我只是问了下他会不会紧张 |
[08:54] | Rosa, you know how suggestible Boyle men are. | Rosa 你知道Boyle家男人有多容易被影响 |
[08:57] | I saw one Samuel L. Jackson movie, | 我只看了一部塞缪尔杰克逊的电影 |
[08:59] | and I work a Kangol hat for three years. | 然后我就戴了一顶坎戈尔的帽子三年 |
[09:02] | Ah! There has been a mix-up | 啊 事情有点混乱 |
[09:04] | and the caterer has cooked one of the doves, | 而且承办人煮了一只和平鸽 |
[09:06] | so I need some good news. | 所以我需要点好消息 |
[09:09] | How is that speech going? | 演讲词怎么样了 |
[09:10] | – Do you want to hear it? – Yes. | – 你想听吗 – 好 |
[09:11] | “Darlene and Lynn, | “Darlene和Lynn |
[09:13] | “I want you to remember the words of Luther Vandross: | “我希望你们记住路德范德鲁斯唱过的 |
[09:17] | “‘A thousand kisses from you… | “‘来自你的一千个吻 |
[09:22] | “‘A thousand kisses from you | “‘来自你的一千个吻 |
[09:26] | “‘is never too much…'” | “‘从来都不会太多'” |
[09:29] | Every time he reads it, he breaks down. | 他每次读这句 就会崩溃 |
[09:30] | I thought you had done this before. | 我以为你以前做过的 |
[09:33] | Well, yeah, but that was just workout metaphors. | 是啊 但那只是健身的比喻而已 |
[09:35] | You told me to get gorgeous with it, | 你让我准备的华丽点 |
[09:37] | and it took me to some very real places. | 我就被带的太深了 |
[09:39] | Terry, I’m sorry, but you’re fired. | Terry 很抱歉 但你被炒了 |
[09:42] | Captain, the speech is yours. | 警监 演讲归你了 |
[09:43] | It needs to be emotional and poetic. | 要富有感情又有诗意 |
[09:46] | Can you do it? | 你能做到吗 |
[09:47] | Well, my first Captain | 我第一任警监 |
[09:49] | used to call me Emily Dickinson. | 曾经称我为艾米莉·狄金森 |
[09:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[09:53] | Of course, he meant it as an insult about my sexuality, | 当然 他是用以侮辱我的性取向的 |
[09:55] | but don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[09:57] | I am good at emotion. | 我很擅长抒情 |
[10:04] | NYPD! We know you’re here, Minsk! | 纽约警察 我们知道你在这儿 Minsk |
[10:07] | Freeze! | 不准动 |
[10:09] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:16] | Gregor Minsk, you’re under arrest. | Gregor Minsk 你被捕了 |
[10:19] | Oh! | 噢 |
[10:21] | I can’t let Jenny see me like this. | 我不能让Jenny看见我这样子 |
[10:22] | I ripped my cummerbund. | 我扯坏我的腰带了 |
[10:23] | It’s okay. I have an extra one. | 没关系 我有一个 |
[10:24] | You can borrow it. | 可以借给你 |
[10:26] | From my high school jazz band uniform. | 是我高中爵士乐队队服里的 |
[10:29] | I’m only gonna tell you this | 我告诉你这个只是 |
[10:30] | because you were a great partner today. | 因为你今天是个很棒的搭档 |
[10:31] | Uh-huh? | 嗯哼 |
[10:32] | I played French horn. | 我吹过圆号 |
[10:36] | I still do. | 我还在吹 |
[10:37] | Oh, whaaaaaaaaat? | 噢啥啊啊啊啊啊 |
[10:43] | The guests are all here and nothing is ready. | 宾客全到齐了但是什么都没准备好 |
[10:45] | We don’t have a ring, the cake says, “Darlene and Lunn,” | 我们没有戒指 蛋糕上写着”Darlene和Lunn” |
[10:48] | and the smoke machine is not working. | 而且烟雾机还不管用了 |
[10:50] | I could crouch by the altar and vape. | 我可以蹲在圣坛边上吞云吐雾 |
[10:52] | You are a stone-cold atrocity. | 你就是个冷血的恶人 |
[10:54] | Okay, we just need to make sure nothing else goes wrong. | 好了 我们只需要确定其他事都没问题就行了 |
[10:58] | – Charles… – Hmm? | – Charles – 嗯 |
[10:59] | Where is your dad? Where is Lunn? | 你爸呢 Lunn呢 |
[11:01] | Um, he’s still having a little trouble with his cuff links. | 呃 他的袖扣还有点小问题 |
[11:03] | You know us Boyle men and our clumsy ham hands. | 你知道我们Boyle家的男人和我们笨拙的火腿手 |
[11:06] | Please say you’re not gonna reference | 拜托告诉我你不会在你的 |
[11:07] | your ham hands in your toast. | 祝酒词里提到你的火腿手 |
[11:09] | Well, you made me take out the brother-sister sex stuff, | 你让我删去了兄妹上床的部分 |
[11:11] | so there was this big hole on page 18. | 所以第十八页有一大段空白 |
[11:13] | – Page 18? – Made it! | – 第十八页 – 到了 |
[11:15] | – Made it in time. – Ew, Amy! | – 按时赶到了 – 恶 Amy |
[11:17] | Your dress is filthy. | 你的裙子脏死了 |
[11:19] | – Luckily I brought you a spare outfit. – Hmm? | – 幸好我给你带了备用的衣服 – 嗯 |
[11:22] | I knew I was gonna hate whatever you chose. | 我就知道我会讨厌你选的衣服 |
[11:23] | Oh, my God. It’s Jenny. | 哦我的天 是Jenny |
[11:25] | She’s here. Okay, how do I look? | 她到了 我看起来怎么样 |
[11:27] | You look great. Go get her, Bond. | 你看起来棒极了 上吧 邦德 |
[11:29] | Thanks, Maxi Pads. | 谢谢 卫生棉 |
[11:33] | Jenny Gildenhorn Jenny Gildenhorn? | |
[11:35] | I didn’t know you were coming to this. | 我不知道你也会来 |
[11:36] | – Jake Peralta? – Yeah. | – Jake Peralta – 是啊 |
[11:38] | Oh, my God. How are you? | 哦我的天 你好吗 |
[11:39] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我挺好 我挺好 |
[11:41] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[11:42] | Oh, sorry I’m a little bit ruffled. | 哦抱歉我有点衣冠不整 |
[11:44] | I arrested a very dangerous counterfeiter on my way here. | 我刚在来的路上逮捕了个很危险的货币伪造者 |
[11:46] | Ah, look at that. | 啊 看啊 |
[11:47] | One of my three jacket buttons is unbuttoned. | 我外套上的三个扣子之一没扣好 |
[11:49] | Must have happened during the fight. | 一定是打斗中散开的 |
[11:50] | That’s embarrassing. | 真是不好意思 |
[11:52] | Hey, I don’t know anyone here. Want to sit together? | 嘿 我在这儿谁都不认识 你想一起坐吗 |
[11:55] | Uh, yes, I would. | 呃好呀 我愿意 |
[11:57] | After you. | 你先请 |
[11:58] | Uh, Jake, wait! | 呃 Jake 等等 |
[12:00] | What are you doing? Give me the ring. | 你干什么呢 把戒指给我 |
[12:02] | You sound like Gollum. | 你听起来就像咕噜似的 |
[12:03] | That means nothing to me. I don’t see those movies. | 那对我来说毫无意义 我不看那种电影 |
[12:05] | – I’m too pretty. – Okay. | – 我太漂亮了 – 好吧 |
[12:06] | Well, not to worry. | 别担心 |
[12:08] | I’ve got the ring right here. | 我把戒指放在这儿了 |
[12:09] | Nope. Those are my mints. | 不 那是我的薄荷糖 |
[12:10] | I eat mints. No big deal. | 我吃薄荷糖 没什么大不了 |
[12:12] | Um… uh-huh… | 呃 嗯哼 |
[12:15] | I lost the ring. | 我把戒指弄丢了 |
[12:16] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 哦我的天 哦我的天 |
[12:19] | I must have dropped the ring | 我一定是在逮捕的 |
[12:21] | somewhere around here during the takedown. | 过程中把戒指丢在这附近了 |
[12:22] | – I’m so stupid! – No, it’s my fault. | – 我太蠢了 – 不 是我的错 |
[12:24] | I made us go after Minsk. | 是我说要去抓Minsk的 |
[12:25] | Please don’t climb in here. | 拜托别爬进来 |
[12:26] | I don’t want you smelling like garbage | 我不希望你在和Jenny Gildenhorn |
[12:28] | for your slow-dance with Jenny Gildenhorn. | 跳慢舞的时候闻起来像垃圾 |
[12:29] | Oh, don’t worry. The only thing | 噢别担心 我只会 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna smell like is the Jason Priestly cologne | 闻起来像我初中喷的 |
[12:33] | I wore in middle school. | 杰森祭司古龙水 |
[12:34] | It’s just called “Brandon,” And it is overpowering. | 这个叫做”Brandon” 而且非常强烈 |
[12:37] | Jake! Look! | Jake 看 |
[12:39] | Oh, my God! You found it! | 哦我的天 你找到了 |
[12:40] | And you’re on one knee. | 而且你现在单膝跪着 |
[12:41] | – Are you proposing? – Yes. | – 你是在求婚吗 – 是的 |
[12:43] | Will you, Jacob Peralta, accept this ring | 你愿意 Jacob Peralta 接受这枚戒指 |
[12:46] | and bring it with me to our weird friends’ parents’ wedding? | 并且和我一起去我们奇怪的朋友的父母的婚礼吗 |
[12:48] | Yes. A thousand times, yes! | 我愿意 一千次我愿意 |
[12:50] | Oh! | 噢 |
[12:52] | Tight. | 酷(好紧) |
[12:54] | Yeah, it’s so tight, dawg. | 是的 就是这么酷 朋友 |
[12:56] | And no, I mean the ring is actually tight. | 不 我是说戒指真的好紧 |
[12:59] | Amy, it’s stuck. | Amy 这卡住了 |
[13:00] | – The ring is stuck. – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | – 这戒指卡住了 – 不不不不不不不 |
[13:02] | – Let me try. – We have to get this off. | – 让我试试 – 我们必须拿下来 |
[13:04] | Jenny’s gonna think I’m married. | Jenny会觉得我结婚了的 |
[13:05] | Also it’ll ruin Lynn and Darlene’s wedding. | 并且这会毁了Lynn和Darlene的婚礼 |
[13:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s just us here. | 是是是 这只有我们 |
[13:09] | You don’t have to pretend like you care about them. | 你不用假装你在乎他们 |
[13:11] | Okay. Jake has the ring. | 好了 Jake找到戒指了 |
[13:14] | I found an extra place setting for your psychic. | 我找到了一个多出的地方给你的媒灵 |
[13:16] | Strange, she said you wouldn’t be able to. | 奇怪 她说你安排不出的 |
[13:19] | Because she’s a fraud. | 因为她是个骗子 |
[13:20] | You need to start seeing my psychic. | 你应该换成我的媒灵 |
[13:22] | Best of all, I fixed this! | 最好的地方是 我修好了这个 |
[13:26] | It’s working! How’d you do that? | 能用了 你怎么做到的 |
[13:28] | I grew up with a smoke machine in the apartment, Charles. | 我是在有台烟雾机的公寓里长大的 Charles |
[13:30] | I liked to enter the kitchen in the morning with vivacity. | 我喜欢在早上进入厨房时带点活力 |
[13:33] | Regina, you’re amazing. Everything’s just perfect. | Regina 你太棒了 所有的一切都很完美 |
[13:36] | Thank you for making this the third-best day of my life. | 谢谢你让这变成了我生命中第三好的日子 |
[13:40] | Third? | 第三 |
[13:41] | First was having you. | 第一是有了你 |
[13:42] | Second was sleeping with a roadie | 第二是为了史蒂夫米勒乐队 |
[13:44] | for the Steve Miller Band. | 和巡回乐队管理员上床 |
[13:45] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你妈妈 |
[13:47] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[13:50] | Grab some of those if you’re throwing ’em out. | 我也来点 |
[13:54] | My mom. | 母亲大人 |
[13:56] | You did so great. | 你做的太棒了 |
[13:58] | I, however, hit a small snag. | 不过我遇到了个小障碍 |
[14:02] | No! Do not take off that tux, Lynn | 不 别把礼服脱了 Lynn |
[14:04] | What are you doing? We had a deal. | 你干什么呢 我们说好了 |
[14:06] | I said, “If you hurt my mother, | “如果你伤害了我妈 |
[14:08] | I will cut off your son’s testicles.” | 我就把你儿子的蛋蛋切下来” |
[14:10] | You’re right. Cut ’em off! | 是 切了 |
[14:12] | – No! – Okay. | – 不 – 好吧 |
[14:13] | As much as I would love to do that, | 虽然我很想那么做 |
[14:15] | I would like my mom to be happy. | 我更想要我妈妈幸福 |
[14:17] | – So can you please have a seat? – Mm-hmm. | – 所以你能先坐下吗 – 嗯 |
[14:19] | And just explain to me what is going on. | 给我解释一下这是怎么回事 |
[14:21] | I’m worried I’m just rushing into this. | 我就是怕是自己太草率了 |
[14:24] | I barely know your mom. | 我都不怎么了解你妈 |
[14:25] | I don’t even know her favorite kind of soup. | 我都不知道她最喜欢喝什么汤 |
[14:28] | Is it tomato? | 西红柿汤吗 |
[14:29] | Nobody likes soup, Lynn. | 没人喜欢喝汤 Lynn |
[14:32] | You’re a family of soup-haters. | 你们家竟然讨厌汤 |
[14:34] | – What have I done? – Look. | – 我都干了什么啊 – 听着 |
[14:36] | Do you know why my mom loves you? | 你知道我妈为什么爱你吗 |
[14:39] | Because you take big risks. | 因为你勇于冒险 |
[14:41] | Like how you got her that dog on your second date. | 比如你第二次约会送她的那只狗 |
[14:43] | Those kind of things | 那种事呀 |
[14:44] | just blow up in my face half the time. | 有一半都适得其反 |
[14:47] | I mean, the dog worked out great, but… | 虽然那狗是成功了 但是 |
[14:48] | The dog was a disaster. She hates it. | 送狗太糟了 她特讨厌它 |
[14:51] | But she loved that you took that shot. | 但是她爱你勇于尝试的精神 |
[14:53] | Do you know who never, ever rushes into anything? | 你知道哪种人从来不草率吗 |
[14:56] | Cowards. | 懦夫 |
[14:59] | That’s exactly right, Rosa. | 说的太对了 Rosa |
[15:01] | Cowards. And you’re a weirdo. | 就是懦夫 虽然你是个怪胎 |
[15:04] | – I’d call you a hobbit… – Yeah. | – 像个霍比特人 – 好吧 |
[15:06] | – A human pile of mashed potatoes… – Mm-hmm. | – 人形土豆泥 – 是吧 |
[15:08] | But you are no coward, Lynn Boyle. | 但是你不是懦夫 Lynn Boyle |
[15:11] | Lynn Linetti. I’m taking your mother’s name. | Lynn Linetti 我跟她姓 |
[15:13] | Oh! You’re making this hard. | 哎呦 你可真帮倒忙 |
[15:15] | My mom loves you. You love her. | 我妈爱你 你也爱她 |
[15:18] | Now follow your big, weird heart. | 你就跟着你那不正常的脑回路走 |
[15:20] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说的太对了 |
[15:22] | It’s time for a wedding! | 该结婚喽 |
[15:25] | Pants, Dad! Pants! | 裤子 爸 裤子 |
[15:27] | A wedding with pants! Yeah. | 对哦 结婚得穿裤子 |
[15:29] | Wedding’s starting soon. How are things going? | 婚礼快开始了 你怎么样了 |
[15:31] | I was just ordained at www.Internetministry4cheap.Com, | 我刚刚在”便宜网上牧师网”注册了牧师 |
[15:36] | but I’m having some trouble with my speech. | 但是演讲稿写的不怎么样 |
[15:37] | All I’ve got so far is a poem. | 只写出来了首诗 |
[15:39] | Ooh, a poem. Sounds romantic. | 一首诗 听起来好浪漫 |
[15:42] | “Marriage is a contract between two adults | “婚姻就是一个合同 联结了两个 |
[15:46] | of different families.” | 无亲属关系的成年人” |
[15:50] | It’s a haiku… and a fact. | 这是个三行俳句诗 也是个事实 |
[15:53] | It works on two levels. | 一举两得 |
[15:54] | Uh, it feels a little impersonal. | 呃 感觉有点不人性化 |
[15:57] | What did the officiant say when you got married? | 你结婚的时候公证人都说了什么 |
[15:59] | Not much. When gay marriage was legalized, | 没什么 同性结婚合法的时候 |
[16:01] | we weren’t sure if or when it was gonna be struck down, | 我们不确定是不是马上就会被废除 |
[16:03] | so speed was of the essence. | 所以速度才是关键 |
[16:05] | – Do you, Kevin… – Yes. | – Kevin 你愿意 – 愿意 |
[16:07] | – And do you… – Yes, yes, we do! | – 你 – 对对对愿意 |
[16:10] | We’re married! | 结婚了 |
[16:11] | I remarked afterwards | 现在回想起来 |
[16:12] | that I wished the officiant had been more efficient. | 到是希望那”公证人”更”快证人”些 |
[16:16] | It was very funny. | 很有趣 |
[16:18] | Kevin still talks about it. | Kevin现在还会提起来 |
[16:20] | Aha! Maybe I should open with that zinger. | 啊 我应该用那小段子开场 |
[16:22] | – It is amazingly funny. – Oh. | – 真是特别有趣 – 嗯 |
[16:25] | I’m just not sure this is the right crowd for it. | 就是不确定这些人会不会特别欣赏 |
[16:28] | No zinger? No haiku? | 不说段子 不说诗 |
[16:30] | Then I have nothing. Maybe I should wing it. | 那我就没的说了 没准我应该即兴发挥 |
[16:34] | Love. It sustains you. | 爱 供养着人们 |
[16:39] | It’s like… oatmeal. | 就像 燕麦粥 |
[16:41] | Okay, okay. Not bad for winging it. | 好 好 即兴发挥成这样不算差了 |
[16:45] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[16:46] | Took me two hours to write that. | 我俩小时才写出来刚才那段 |
[16:50] | How do I look? Oh! | – 我看起来怎么样 – 哦 |
[16:51] | You look incredible! | 太棒了 |
[16:53] | Up high! Down low! | 上面 下面 |
[16:54] | Butts, butts, butts. | 屁屁 屁屁 屁屁 |
[16:57] | You’re the worst family in history, | 你们这家人太恶心了 |
[16:58] | but at least you’re ready. | 但是至少你们准备好了 |
[16:59] | Scully’s run out of songs. | Scully都没的唱了 |
[17:01] | Right now, he’s singing. | 现在他在唱 |
[17:02] | *Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t* | *别 别 别 别* |
[17:04] | *Don’t you forget about me* | *别忘记我* |
[17:07] | Best rock and roll song ever written. | 最棒的一首摇滚乐 |
[17:09] | Tied with Kokomo. | 与<科科莫>并列 |
[17:11] | Hey! So we have good news | 嗨 我们有好消息 |
[17:12] | and we have great news. | 也有特别好消息 |
[17:13] | The good news is we found the ring. | 好消息是我们找到戒指了 |
[17:15] | The great news is we’ll never lose it again. | 特别好消息是我们绝对丢不了了 |
[17:17] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[17:18] | The ring is stuck on his finger. | 戒指卡在他手指上了 |
[17:19] | I told him not to be cute about it. | 我跟他说了别拿这个装可爱 |
[17:20] | I’m cute about everything. | 我什么时候都可爱 |
[17:22] | Okay, okay, what do we do? | 好吧 好吧 怎么办 |
[17:24] | I could pull the ring off, | 我能把戒指拽下来 |
[17:25] | but it might hurt your little fingers. | 不过可能伤到你的小指头 |
[17:26] | That’s fine. I just won’t look | 没关系 我不看着 |
[17:27] | so I don’t know when you’re gonna do it. | 就不知道你什么时候下手了 |
[17:30] | Jenny! No! | Jenny 不 |
[17:41] | Okay, this is your last chance to carry me bodyguard-style, so… | 这是你公主抱我的最后机会了 所以 |
[17:45] | Absolutely not. | 不 |
[17:46] | 20 years later and I’ve been Funged again. | 二十年过去我又被撬女人了 |
[17:49] | She Funged me! | 我被撬了 |
[17:51] | She doesn’t seem that great. | 她没那么好 |
[17:53] | We just saw her making out with a guy | 我们刚刚看见她跟一个 |
[17:54] | she barely even knows. | 不怎么认识的男人亲热 |
[17:56] | No, it’s not her fault. | 不 不是她的错 |
[17:58] | Did you see that guy’s tux jacket? | 你看看那男的的礼服外套 |
[18:00] | Four buttons. | 四个扣子 |
[18:07] | We did this. Our sex made this happen. | 是我们的功劳 我们的性关系促成的这份姻缘 |
[18:09] | Charles, mic’s on. We can hear all this, bud. | Charles 麦开着 我们都能听见 哥们儿 |
[18:20] | I’m Captain Raymond Holt. Welcome. | 我是Raymond Holt警监 欢迎大家 |
[18:24] | Marriage is a contract… | 婚姻就是一纸合同 |
[18:29] | but it’s so much more than that. | 但并不局限于此 |
[18:31] | Marriage is love. | 婚姻是爱 |
[18:32] | It’s commitment, | 是承诺 |
[18:35] | it’s joy, it’s understanding, | 是快乐 是理解 |
[18:38] | it’s patience, it’s anger, | 是耐心 是愤怒 |
[18:41] | it’s reconciliation, it’s everything. | 是和谐 它包罗万象 |
[18:44] | It’s like oatmeal. | 就像燕麦粥 |
[18:46] | It… sustains you. | 它供养着人们 |
[18:49] | Darlene, do you take Lynn to be your lawfully wedded husband? | Darlene 你愿意接受Lynn作为你的合法丈夫吗 |
[18:53] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[18:53] | Lynn, do you take Darlene to be your lawfully weddeded wife? | Lynn 你愿意接受Darlene作为你的合法妻子吗 |
[18:56] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[18:57] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我在此宣布你们成为合法夫妻 |
[18:59] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[19:03] | Yeah! Get it, Daddy! | 好样的 老爸 |
[19:05] | Yeah! | 好 |
[19:09] | I gotta hand it to you, Captain. | 不得不说 警监 |
[19:11] | That was some ceremony. | 刚才那仪式做得真好 |
[19:12] | It wasn’t difficult. | 并不难 |
[19:13] | I simply said what I wish had been said | 我只是说出了当年 |
[19:15] | when Kevin and I got married. | Kevin和我结婚的时候后悔未说的话 |
[19:17] | Oh, then I never would have heard your hilarious | 那我就听不到你机智的 |
[19:19] | “Efficient-officiant” Quip. | “公证人”更”快证人”段子了 |
[19:20] | Mmm, you’re right. I regret nothing. | 嗯 对 没什么可后悔的 |
[19:23] | But all this does make me think I might enjoy a more… | 不过这些倒是让我想让咱们的誓言 |
[19:26] | festive expression of our commitment to one another. | 更有些节日气氛 |
[19:29] | Are you suggesting we hold an honest to goodness wedding? | 你是在建议我们办一个简单真诚的婚礼吗 |
[19:32] | Nothing too elaborate. | 绝对不要夸张 |
[19:34] | We’re not the Kardashian-Wests, after all. | 我们又不是卡戴珊和侃爷 |
[19:36] | They are a musician and a celebrity personality | 他俩分别是音乐家和社会名流 |
[19:38] | who recently wedded. | 刚刚结婚 |
[19:40] | Yes, yes, I know. | 啊 我知道 |
[19:41] | They were answers on Jeopardy. | 他俩曾是<机智抢答>的答案 |
[19:42] | I think you mean questions. | 你是说”问题”吧 |
[19:46] | You guys are fun. | 你们真有趣啊 |
[19:50] | He’s not playing my playlist. | 他没放我的歌 |
[19:52] | – Congratulatis, Charles. – Marcus! | – 恭喜 Charles – Marcus |
[19:55] | Rosa said you weren’t coming. | Rosa之前说你不会来 |
[19:56] | Yeah, I wasn’t. | 是啊之前是 |
[19:57] | Just got the call about an hour ago. | 一个小时前刚接到的电话 |
[19:58] | Oh, but, hey. | 不过 |
[20:00] | I’m DVR-ing Bones, so no spoilers. | 我正录着<识骨寻踪> 所以别剧透 |
[20:02] | Don’t worry. I don’t watch. | 别担心 我不看 |
[20:03] | Too scary. | 太吓人 |
[20:05] | I’m gonna ask the DJ to play Kokomo, | 我去让DJ放<科科莫> |
[20:07] | and get this place turnt up. | 让这地方嗨起来 |
[20:11] | So… I didn’t ask you to the wedding | 唔 我之前没邀请你来这个婚礼 |
[20:14] | because I was being a coward. | 是因为我太懦弱了 |
[20:15] | I was scared things were moving too quickly, | 我怕我们发展的太快 |
[20:17] | but I don’t give a crap. | 不过我现在不在乎了 |
[20:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:22] | That’s all I wanted to say. | 我就是想说这些 |
[20:24] | If you had plans tonight, you can get out of here. | 你如果有事的话可以走人 |
[20:27] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:33] | Doesn’t have Kokomo. | 没有<科科莫> |
[20:35] | You guys are in the middle of something. | 你俩正忙 |
[20:37] | I’m gonna go to the car, get my CDs. | 我这就去车上拿CD |
[20:40] | *I’m all out of love* | *我已与爱绝缘* |
[20:42] | *I’m so lost without you* | *失去你的我已迷失方向* |
[20:44] | How is this song playing? | 为什么在放这歌 |
[20:45] | *I know you were right* | *我知道你是对的* |
[20:47] | *Believing for so long* | *一直坚信* |
[20:50] | Sorry you missed your chance with Jenny Gildenhorn. | 很遗憾你跟Jenny Gildenhorn没成 |
[20:52] | It’s not a big deal. She’s just a girl | 没什么 她不过是那个 |
[20:54] | that I’ve been obsessed with since I learned what love was. | 我从开始懂爱的时候就迷恋的姑娘 |
[20:57] | Well, we got the bad guy today. | 不过我们抓到了坏人 |
[20:59] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[21:01] | And I know it’s not Jenny Gildenhorn, | 我知道这不是Jenny Gildenhorn |
[21:04] | but if you wanted to slow-dance tonight, | 但是如果你想跳个慢舞 |
[21:06] | I know somebody who’d be into that. | 我知道有个人愿意 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[21:09] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[21:11] | This is Gina’s great-aunt Susan. | 这是Gina的姑奶奶Susan |
[21:13] | – Hi. – She’s been asking about you all night. | – 嗨 – 她跟我说了你一晚上了 |
[21:15] | She thinks you’re very handsome. Says you have a dancer’s frame. | 说你长的特别帅 说你有舞蹈家的架子 |
[21:17] | Well, you have a good eye, m’lady. | 您有双慧眼 夫人 |
[21:19] | Shall we? | 请 |
[21:21] | Oh… you. | 哦 你啊 |
[21:25] | *I’m all out of love* | *我已与爱绝缘* |
[21:26] | *What am I without you?* | *没有你 我算什么* |
[21:29] | She’s very handsy. | 她有些毛手毛脚呀 |