时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Whatcha got there? | 你拿的什么东西 |
[00:04] | A candle, perfume. Bra. | 蜡烛 香水 内衣 |
[00:07] | Someone’s dropping off a care-package for mom. | 是给你妈妈的爱心包裹吧 |
[00:09] | Ew. No. | 呕 才不是 |
[00:11] | It’s the stuff that Sophia left at my apartment. | 这是Sophia留在我那儿的东西 |
[00:13] | Oh, bud. Oh, bud. | 噢 伙计 噢 伙计 |
[00:15] | Breakups are the worst. | 分手真是太糟糕了 |
[00:17] | Man, I just want to walk up to Sophia, | 我真想径直走到Sophia面前 |
[00:18] | slap her in the face and say, “Girl, you messed up.” | 给她一嘴巴然后说”女人 你搞砸了” |
[00:21] | You need to destroy that stuff. | 你得把这些东西都毁了 |
[00:22] | You want me to crush that big box into a little ball with my bare hands? | 要不要我徒手帮你把这盒子捏成个小球 |
[00:25] | No. I’m gonna text Sophia and give her her stuff back. | 不用了 我准备给Sophia发信息让她把东西拿走 |
[00:28] | That way I’ll get to see her again and hopefully smell the air around her hair. | 这样我就可以再见她一面 没准可以重温她的发香 |
[00:31] | – That’ll make me feel better. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 那样我会感觉好很多的 – 不 不 不 不 |
[00:33] | Okay, you need to embrace the pain so you can get through it. | 你要做的是拥抱伤痛 然后才能熬过去 |
[00:35] | You need catharsis. | 你需要发泄 |
[00:37] | Sarge is right. You need to cathart. | 警长说的对 你需要发泄 |
[00:39] | Cathart your brains out. | 疯狂发泄 |
[00:41] | Cathart all over the place. | 到处发泄 |
[00:42] | That is a great point, guys. Thank you. | 很有道理啊 伙计们 谢谢 |
[00:45] | You know who’d appreciate that a lot is Sophia, I’m gonna text her. | Sophia估计也需要这个建议 我要给她发信息 |
[00:47] | I’m gonna take that phone now, Jake. | 我要把你的手机拿走 Jake |
[00:49] | I’d like to see you try. | 想拿就试试 |
[00:50] | Well, you did that very easily. | 好吧 还真是轻而易举 |
[00:52] | Look, I understand that you’re trying to help, | 听着 我知道你们是想帮我 |
[00:54] | but I promise you, the best thing for me right now is to text Sophia. | 但是相信我 现在最有效的就是给Sophia发信息 |
[00:57] | Give me my phone? | 还我手机好吗 |
[00:58] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 |
[01:01] | And… send. | 发送了 |
[01:04] | Why hasn’t she written back yet? | 她怎么还不回我信息 |
[01:06] | Uh, this feels terrible. | 呃 我真想死 |
[01:08] | You two could have stopped this, but you didn’t, you monsters. | 你俩明明可以阻止我却啥也没干 禽兽 |
[01:32] | Any idea what this emergency meeting is about? | 知不知道为啥召开紧急会议 |
[01:35] | Probably about how all the cell towers in the city are broken, | 估计是告诉我们市里所有的信号塔都坏了 |
[01:37] | and that’s why Sophia hasn’t texted me back. | 所以Sophia才没回我信息 |
[01:39] | I keep checking my phone every three seconds, like a loser. | 我三秒钟看一次手机 跟个屌丝一样 |
[01:41] | Tread lightly, son. | 小心处理啊 孩子 |
[01:43] | Jacob… Have you done any of the catharting exercises I gave you? | Jacob 你有没有做我给你的那些发泄练习啊 |
[01:47] | Well, I don’t own a bathtub, so the first two pages are out. | 我没有浴缸 所以前两页都没用 |
[01:51] | And it’s the middle of winter, so where would I dance in a fountain? | 而且现在是冬天 我上哪儿找喷泉跳舞去 |
[01:54] | Indoor malls, Jake. Indoor malls. | 室内商场啊 Jake 室内商场 |
[01:56] | All right, squad. | 好了 同志们 |
[01:57] | Every year, the Department of Homeland Security | 每年国安局 |
[02:00] | runs a multi-agency counter-terrorism drill. | 都会进行一次多部门联合反恐演习 |
[02:03] | The team from the DOD had to drop out at the last minute. | 国防部的队伍在最后关头退出了 |
[02:06] | Thanks to our stellar scores at last year’s tactical village… | 由于我们去年在训练基地的演习得分很高 |
[02:09] | Nine-nine! | 99区 |
[02:12] | They want us to fill in. | 他们希望我们来填补空缺 |
[02:14] | We are the only non-federal agency ever invited to this event. | 我们是有史以来唯一被邀请的非联邦部门 |
[02:19] | This is a huge opportunity and we are going to nail it! | 这可是个绝好的机会 我们一定要好好表现 |
[02:23] | Nine-nine! | 99区 |
[02:24] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[02:27] | – Charles? – Yeah? | – Charles – 在 |
[02:28] | You know what I’m thinking? | 知道我在想啥吗 |
[02:29] | Yes, we should pack grapes for the road. | 当然 我们应该带点葡萄路上吃 |
[02:30] | No. | 不是 |
[02:31] | This drill couldn’t have come at a better time. | 这次训练来的太是时候了 |
[02:33] | I’m gonna throw myself into it and focus solely on getting a win, | 我要全心投入 只关心取胜 |
[02:36] | and not whether or not Sophia’s texted me back. | 而不是Sophia回不回短信 |
[02:38] | Which she hasn’t, in case anyone was wondering. | 如果你们想知道 她还没回呢 |
[02:39] | Nine-nine! | 99区 |
[02:40] | Yeah! Nine-nine! | 耶 99区 |
[02:42] | I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[02:44] | Santiago Diaz Santiago, Diaz. | |
[02:45] | Before you go, both of you requested | 你们出发之前都申请了 |
[02:47] | to have this Saturday off, but I need one of you to work. | 周六休息 但是我需要一个人值班 |
[02:49] | Oh, I could take that shift. | 噢 我可以来值班 |
[02:50] | Well, last time you worked a Saturday, you watched cartoons the entire time. | 你上次周六值班的时候 看了一整天的动画片 |
[02:53] | Well, that’s when they’re on. | 谁让电视台播了呢 |
[02:55] | Work this out and get back to me. | 自己解决然后给我个回复 |
[02:58] | Sorry. I can’t reschedule. | 不好意思 我不能改期 |
[03:00] | I have tickets to a TED Talk | 我买了TED演讲的入场券 |
[03:01] | on power poses and getting what you want | 这次是讲霸气姿势 |
[03:03] | by using your body. | 利用身体来达到目的 |
[03:05] | Uh-oh. I hope it doesn’t get too sexual. | 啊哦 希望听着别那么色情 |
[03:07] | “Uh-oh, I hope it doesn’t get too sexual.” | “啊哦 我希望别那么色情” |
[03:09] | Title of your sex tape. | 你性爱录像的题目 |
[03:10] | But seriously, what is taking so long? | 说真的 怎么这么久啊 |
[03:11] | Also the title of your sex tape. | 也是你性爱录像的题目 |
[03:13] | Well, I have plans on Saturday too. | 我周六也有事啊 |
[03:14] | I’m having dinner with my parents. | 我和我父母共进晚餐 |
[03:15] | So? | 那又如何 |
[03:17] | You don’t even like your parents. | 你都不喜欢你的父母 |
[03:18] | You call them smiley morons and hug freaks. | 你叫他们微笑傻瓜和拥抱怪胎 |
[03:21] | Plans are plans, I’m a badass, not an anarchist. | 定了就是定了 我是个混蛋 但是我可不是无政府主义者 |
[03:23] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[03:24] | You know, if you told me what you were really doing, | 只要你告诉我你到底有啥事 |
[03:26] | I’d consider changing my plans. | 我可以考虑改期 |
[03:28] | But you didn’t so I’m getting Saturday off. | 但是你不说那我就要周六休息 |
[03:33] | Are you trying to power pose me? | 你是想用霸气姿势吓我吗 |
[03:34] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[03:35] | Maybe I’m supposed to be sitting in a chair. | 也许应该坐椅子上更好一点 |
[03:36] | This is why I need to see the talk! | 所以我才得去听演讲啊 |
[03:40] | Captain, is the entire squad at this dumb field trip? | 警监 所有队员都去参加实地训练了吗 |
[03:43] | Yes, they are. | 是啊 |
[03:44] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[03:45] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 有点 |
[03:47] | You know how I’ve been defying all expectations by going back to school? | 你知道我重返校园让所有人大跌眼镜 |
[03:51] | I always knew you had it in you. | 我早知道你有这个本事 |
[03:53] | Can’t you just be blown away by me? | 就不能对我心服口服吗 |
[03:55] | I need someone to take this personality test for my Psych class. | 我得找人帮我做心理课要求的性格测试 |
[03:59] | I was hoping to wow my professor with a genuine psycho like Amy, | 我本想找个真正的神经病做测试 让教授大吃一惊 比如Amy |
[04:04] | or Hitchcock, or Charles would be great. | 或者Hitchcock 或者Charles也不错 |
[04:06] | I’m not a psycho, but I could take your test. | 我不是个神经病 但是我可以让你测试 |
[04:09] | That would be awesome. | 那就太好了 |
[04:11] | I do need to warn you that the results can be… A little unflattering. | 不过我得先警告你 结果可能会让你不太高兴 |
[04:15] | It’s okay, I’m no stranger to unflattering test results. | 没事 我又不是没见过让人不高兴的测试结果 |
[04:19] | Your blood pressure’s normal. | 你的血压很正常 |
[04:21] | Normal? Take it again. | 正常 再测一下 |
[04:23] | I’m not afraid to have my flaws exposed. | 我不怕暴露我的缺点 |
[04:26] | But just to be clear, though, it is possible to get a result that shows no flaws? | 但是先说清楚 毫无瑕疵的结果也是有可能的吧 |
[04:31] | – I guess. – Good. | – 应该吧 – 很好 |
[04:33] | Good. Can’t wait to begin. | 很好 等不及了 |
[04:37] | Sophia text you? | Sophia回你信息了吗 |
[04:38] | No, it’s just a lightly racist email forward from my Grandma. | 不是 是我奶奶发来的有点种族主义的邮件 |
[04:42] | But it doesn’t matter. | 不过没关系 |
[04:43] | It’s time to cathart. Check it out. | 发泄的时候到了 看着 |
[04:45] | Windbreaker city. | 制服大集合啊 |
[04:46] | ATF, Marshals, ICE, FBI, Homeland Security. | 防爆局 法警 海关警察 联调局 国安局 |
[04:50] | Welcome to the big leagues, Boyle. | 欢迎来到大联盟 Boyle |
[04:51] | Oh, say that again. | 噢 再说一遍 |
[04:52] | I want to record it and use it as my ringtone. | 我要录下来当铃声 |
[04:55] | Hey, there. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[04:56] | Jake Peralta, NYPD. Pleasure to meet a colleague. | Jake Peralta 纽约警局的 见到同事真开心 |
[04:58] | Colleague? Dude, read the jacket. | 同事啥 伙计 看看我们的夹克 |
[05:01] | Homeland. We’re not on the same level. | 国安局 我们可不是一个层次的 |
[05:04] | Wow. That was incredibly rude. | 哇哦 这也太无礼了吧 |
[05:06] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[05:07] | I’ve always admired people | 我一直很敬佩那种 |
[05:08] | who decided what they wanted to be when they were six years old and never waivered. | 六岁就定下职业目标 并且矢志不渝的人 |
[05:11] | Bus drivers, ice cream men. | 公交车司机 卖冰激凌的 |
[05:14] | Princesses. | 小公主 |
[05:15] | So when exactly did you decide you wanted to be a butt? | 那你几岁就立志成为一个笑柄了 |
[05:18] | – Was it college? – Law school. | – 上大学的时候吗 – 上法学院的时候 |
[05:21] | Just wanted to let you know that I went to law school. | 就是想让你知道我上过法学院 |
[05:23] | At Butt University? | 在笑柄大学吗 |
[05:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:26] | I’m standing up for us. | 我在为咱们出头 |
[05:28] | Don’t worry about it, that guy doesn’t matter. | 别担心 那家伙没什么厉害的 |
[05:29] | All right. Everybody, take their seats. | 好了 大家都坐下吧 |
[05:31] | My name is Agent Kendrick, Homeland Security. | 我是Kendrick探员 国安局的 |
[05:34] | And I am in charge here. | 我是这儿的负责人 |
[05:35] | Sarge, I was wrong. He totally matters. | 警长 我错了 他厉害着呐 |
[05:37] | This year’s scenario. | 今年的情景是 |
[05:39] | Terrorists have stormed the Capital Trust bank building and have taken hostages. | 恐怖分子袭击了投资信托大厦 并绑架了人质 |
[05:43] | Noice! | 真炫酷 |
[05:44] | Oh, cool trick. | 哦 这个把戏真酷 |
[05:46] | I don’t have a ton of free time to practice high-fiving. | 我可没有大把时间练习击掌 |
[05:49] | You just made fun of us for that. | 可你刚拿那个取笑了我们 |
[05:50] | For practicing, that’s the first time we ever tried it. | 为了练习一下 那还是我们第一次尝试呢 |
[05:53] | Here are your assignments. | 这是你们的任务 |
[05:54] | ATF, you will be our terrorists. | 防爆局 你们扮演恐怖分子 |
[05:56] | Ooh, that’s a rough draw. | 哦 那真挺艰巨 |
[05:58] | Homeland Security, you are Command Control. | 国安局 你们来指挥 |
[06:00] | Marshals, Strike Team Alpha. | 法警 作为第一突击队 |
[06:03] | And NYPD? | 然后 纽约警局呢 |
[06:04] | Helicopter snipers, helicopter snipers. | 直升机狙击手 直升机狙击手 |
[06:06] | Says here you will be our hostages. | 这上面说你们要做我们的人质 |
[06:09] | What? | 什么 |
[06:10] | So you just want us to lie on the ground | 你们想让我们干躺在地上 |
[06:12] | and do nothing, like a bunch of losers? | 什么也不干 就像一帮废柴 |
[06:13] | Yes, precisely. | 是的 完全正确 |
[06:14] | – No. – Jackpot. | – 不行 – 中头奖了 |
[06:21] | Can you leave me some wiggle room so I can check my phone periodically? | 能绑松点让我能时不时地看看手机吗 |
[06:24] | Why? Waiting for your mom to text? | 为什么 等你妈妈的短信吗 |
[06:26] | No, actually, I’m waiting for a girl who broke up with me to text. | 不 实际上 我在等一个和我分手的女孩给我发短信 |
[06:29] | – That’s way worse. – Yeah, it’s bad. | – 那更糟心 – 是的 太糟心了 |
[06:32] | This sucks. | 太衰了 |
[06:33] | I just got dumped by a mega-fox | 我刚被女神甩了 |
[06:35] | and no one’s letting me shoot a big gun about it. | 他们还不让我拿个狙击枪发泄一下 |
[06:37] | All right, you know what? Screw this. | 好了 你猜怎么着 去他的吧 |
[06:38] | I’m not gonna just sit here like a loser. | 我才不要像个废柴一样坐在这里 |
[06:40] | Boyle, free me, then I’ll free you. We’re fighting back. | Boyle 给我松绑 然后我帮你 咱们要反攻 |
[06:43] | No, Jake. | 不 Jake |
[06:44] | We are behaving so we can be invited again next year. | 咱们得好好表现 这样明年才能再次被邀请 |
[06:46] | Sarge, with all due respect, I am going to completely ignore everything you just said. | 警长 恕我直言 我决定完全无视你刚说的那些 |
[06:51] | Okay, Charles. | 好吧 Charles |
[06:53] | Our hands are tied so we’re gonna have to use our mouth. | 咱们的手被绑了 所以得用嘴 |
[06:55] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[06:55] | Wet the tape down with my saliva | 用我的唾液把胶布濡湿 |
[06:57] | until you could slip right out. | 直到你能从里面滑出来 |
[06:58] | No, bite it. Obviously, bite it. | 不 咬它 很明显 得咬它 |
[07:00] | I don’t like it. Something stinks. | 我真心不喜欢 讨厌(臭)的东西 |
[07:02] | Well, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[07:04] | But I refuse to mask my natural musk with a bunch of chemicals. | 但是我拒绝用各种化学物质把我天然的麝香味盖起来 |
[07:07] | Uh, I was talking to Rosa about her “Dinner” with her “Parents.” | 恶 我指的是Rosa和她的”父母”共进”晚餐” |
[07:12] | I am having dinner with my parents. | 我的确要和我爸妈吃饭 |
[07:14] | Okay, liar. | 好吧 骗子 |
[07:15] | What restaurant are you going to? | 那你们要去哪家餐厅 |
[07:17] | I don’t know, some Italian place. | 我不知道 一家意大利餐馆 |
[07:18] | Oh, Italian? Makes sense, Pinocchio. | 哦 意大利 挺讲的通的 匹诺曹 |
[07:22] | He’s a liar too, and Italian. | 他也是个骗子 还是个意大利的 |
[07:24] | I over explained it. | 我解释得太多了 |
[07:27] | Okay, last question. | 好了 最后一个问题 |
[07:28] | What body of water do you most identify with? | 你最喜欢那一种水域 |
[07:30] | A, lake, B, river, C, ocean. | A湖 B河 C海洋 |
[07:33] | Oh, they can’t be serious. Of course I choose ocean. | 哦 这不是认真的吧 我肯定选海洋 |
[07:36] | I hate the ocean. | 我讨厌海洋 |
[07:37] | That’s where that stuck-up bitch Rose let Leo die. | 那个高傲的婊子Rose在海上眼看着Leo淹死了 |
[07:40] | There was plenty of room on that door. | 那扇门可是足够大的 |
[07:43] | Okay, the computer is tabulating. | 好了 电脑正在制表 |
[07:47] | You got category I9 C3 G6. | 你在I9 C3 G6这一类里 |
[07:50] | I9 C3 G6. Is that as good as it sounds? | I9 C3 G6 这一类和听起来一样好吗 |
[07:54] | You have a robust sense of self | 你有很强的自我意识 |
[07:56] | and are well suited to leadership positions. | 很适合领导职位 |
[07:58] | Characteristics… strength, determination, tenacity. | 性格 意志非凡 坚韧不拔 |
[08:02] | Yes, I suppose that’s accurate. | 是的 我觉得很准确 |
[08:04] | They do call me Tenacious Ray down at the country club. | 在乡村俱乐部里他们的确都叫我顽强Ray |
[08:07] | Because for the past 10 years, | 因为过去的十年里 |
[08:08] | I’ve been suing them for discrimination. | 我一直在起诉他们歧视 |
[08:10] | I’m very pleased with this assessment. | 我对这份测试很满意 |
[08:12] | You should be. | 当然 |
[08:13] | I took the test too and I also got an I9 C3 G6. | 我也做了测试而且结果也是I9 C3 G6 |
[08:18] | What? | 什么 |
[08:19] | We got the same score? | 咱们得了一样的分数吗 |
[08:21] | It’s just crazy how accurate this thing is. | 这玩意真是准疯了 |
[08:23] | Yes. Crazy. | 是的 疯了 |
[08:26] | All right, Sarge. Now to cut you loose. | 好了 警长 我给你松绑 |
[08:28] | No, I’m staying tied up. | 不了 我就这么待在这了 |
[08:30] | I don’t care how much of a jerk Kendrick is. | 我不在乎Kendrick有多混蛋 |
[08:32] | I want it to be clear I had no part in this. | 我要和你们的行动划清界限 |
[08:34] | No offense, but you are a huge waste of muscles. | 无意冒犯 你真是浪费了你的肌肉 |
[08:37] | Okay, Boyle. | 好吧 Boyle |
[08:38] | There’s two guards outside this door. | 门外有两个看守 |
[08:39] | We need their guns. You know what to do. | 我们得搞到他们的枪 你知道该怎么干 |
[08:41] | Beat ’em up? | 打晕他们吗 |
[08:42] | Pretend to be sick and lure them in here. | 假装不舒服 然后把他们引到这里 |
[08:43] | Right. The Charles. | 好 Charles大法 |
[08:44] | Here we go. | 我们开始了 |
[08:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:46] | I need help. I’m sick. | 我需要帮助 我不舒服 |
[08:48] | Is this part of the drill? What’s wrong? | 这是演习的一部分吗 怎么了 |
[08:50] | I have Seasonal Affective Disorder. | 我有季节性情感障碍 |
[08:52] | What? | 什么 |
[08:53] | It’s a serious condition that affects millions of Americans. | 这是一种很严重的疾病 上百万的美国人都有 |
[08:57] | What the hell? | 搞什么呢 |
[09:00] | We’re fighting back, you terrorist crap sack. | 我们要反攻了 你们这些蠢包恐怖分子 |
[09:03] | Also, thank you for including us in this event. | 还有 感谢你们让我们来参加这次演习 |
[09:06] | You got a partner outside, right? | 你在外面还有个伙伴 对吧 |
[09:07] | Call him in here. | 叫他进来 |
[09:09] | I need help! | 我需要帮忙 |
[09:14] | Shh. You’re dead. | 嘘 你已经死了 |
[09:15] | See you later, losers. | 待会儿见 废柴们 |
[09:17] | Again, opportunity of a lifetime. | 一辈子只有这么一次机会 |
[09:19] | Just a real positive experience. | 真是一次励志的经历 |
[09:25] | All right, we need to distract them. | 好了 我们要分散他们的注意力 |
[09:27] | Do you have anything I can throw? | 你有可以扔出去的东西吗 |
[09:28] | I have a dog tag. | 我有个狗牌 |
[09:29] | Oh, that is bad ass, Boyle. | 还挺炫酷的呀 Boyle |
[09:31] | No… it’s an actual tag for a dog. | 不是吧 这真的是给狗带的狗牌啊 |
[09:33] | Yep. Molly. | 是的 Molly的 |
[09:34] | She was my poodle growing up. | 它是我小时候养的卷毛小狗 |
[09:36] | Never forget your first. | 第一次总是忘不了 |
[09:37] | Your first what? | 你第一次干啥 |
[09:38] | Dog. | 养狗 |
[09:39] | That is never what people mean by that. | “第一次”绝对不是这个意思 |
[09:47] | When you get to hell, say hi to Molly. | 等你们到地狱的时候 向Molly问好 |
[09:50] | What? Why is Molly in hell? | 什么 为什么Molly在地狱 |
[09:52] | Cause it sounds cooler than heaven. | 因为那比天堂听起来带感 |
[09:54] | – Hiyah! – Aah! | – 嗬 – 啊 |
[09:55] | Door kick. What’s up, dude? | 踹门而已 怎么了 兄弟们 |
[09:56] | – Is it lunch time? – Is the drill over? | – 午饭时间到了吗 – 演习结束了吗 |
[09:58] | We’re freeing you guys. | 我们来把你们放了 |
[09:59] | Jake, can you hear me? Is it lunch time? | Jake 你能听我说吗 午饭时间到了吗 |
[10:01] | No, it’s not lunch time. It’s 10:30 in the morning. | 不 不是午饭时间 现在才上午十点半 |
[10:04] | No wonder I was starving. | 怪不得我饿扁了 |
[10:05] | Look, we came here to win | 听着 咱们来这儿是为了赢的 |
[10:07] | and they’re not even giving us a chance. | 可他们甚至连个机会都不给我们 |
[10:08] | I think it’s fair to say | 我觉得毫不夸张地说 |
[10:09] | that no one in the history of America has been discriminated against more. | 美国历史上还没有人被这样歧视过 |
[10:12] | – Buddy. – Yeah, that’s my B. Adrenaline talking. | – 伙计 – 对 我肾上腺素太高 才这么说话的 |
[10:14] | – So you guys in? – I don’t know. | – 那么你们一起来不 – 我不知道 |
[10:15] | I don’t want to get in trouble. | 我可不想惹祸上身 |
[10:16] | Oh, wow. You sound like a real Terry. | 哇 你听着跟Terry一个样儿 |
[10:18] | Why don’t you just take your shirt off and make your pecs bounce around? | 你干嘛不把上衣脱掉 抖起你的胸大肌呢 |
[10:20] | Again, the adrenaline. Don’t sue me. | 还是怪肾上腺素 别告我 |
[10:22] | Look, you two are still arguing about who gets Saturday off, right? | 你们两个还在吵着谁周六休息 对不 |
[10:25] | – Highest body count wins. – Done. | – 谁毙掉的人多谁赢 – 说定了 |
[10:27] | I’m gonna vape you like my e-cig. | 我要把你当电子烟一样往死里抽 |
[10:29] | Okay, you basically just lost. | 呵呵 你这基本上已经输了 |
[10:31] | Nine-nine, we are hostages no longer. | 99区 我们不再是人质了 |
[10:35] | You know, I really meant to rip off the whole thing, | 我真的是打算撕掉整个玩意儿的 |
[10:37] | but I say we go with it! | 但是就这么来吧 |
[10:39] | Come with me, hos! | 跟我来 小婊砸们 |
[10:45] | 2-1, Diaz. | 2比1 Diaz领先 |
[10:52] | 4-2, Santiago. | 4比2 Santiago领先 |
[10:54] | Jake, this is great. | Jake 这太赞了 |
[10:55] | I shot a guy in the face. He is so mad at me. | 我打中了一个家伙的脸 他都气疯了 |
[10:58] | Nice. All right, this hallway is clear. | 干得好 好了 走廊安全了 |
[10:59] | I think we killed them all. | 我觉得咱们已经清扫完了 |
[11:00] | It’s a regular paint bath. | 这是个合格的彩弹浴 |
[11:02] | – Like bubble bath. – No, like blood bath. | – 就像泡泡浴一样 – 不 是像鲜血浴 |
[11:05] | All right, meet in the basement. Here we go! | 好了 地下室集合 走起 |
[11:09] | Okay, me and Boyle took down six. | 我和Boyle干掉了六个 |
[11:12] | Rosa and Amy got 14. | Rosa和Amy干掉14个 |
[11:14] | Hitchcock and Scully? | Hitchcock和Scully呢 |
[11:15] | Were killed immediately. | 刚上场就被毙了 |
[11:17] | Yeah, we’re dead. | 是的 我们都挂了 |
[11:18] | We also disarmed and captured all these guys, | 这些家伙也都被缴械制服了 |
[11:20] | so is that all the terrorists? | 那么所有的恐怖分子都搞定了 |
[11:22] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[11:23] | Drop your weapons, everybody. | 放下武器 全体 |
[11:24] | Drop them right now. It’s over. | 放下武器 都结束了 |
[11:26] | You lost. | 你们输了 |
[11:28] | Drop them now or… | 立刻放下 不然 |
[11:30] | You’re dead, crap sack. | 你挂了 蠢货 |
[11:31] | All right, Sarge! | 好哎 警长 |
[11:33] | You decided to be cool. | 你还是决定帅气登场 |
[11:34] | I’m always cool. | 我一直很帅气 |
[11:36] | I also couldn’t spend another second listening to those ATF wads bitch and moan. | 而且我听着那些防爆局的人唧唧歪歪 一秒钟都不能忍了 |
[11:40] | Leave it to the NYPD to screw up being hostages. | 开始看纽约警局的人灰溜溜地做人质 |
[11:43] | I thought cops loved to sit around on their fat asses all day and do nothing. | 我还以为条子都喜欢撅着肥屁股坐班 无所事事呢 |
[11:46] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[11:49] | My ass is not fat! | 我的屁股才不肥 |
[11:51] | Kinda sounds like it was just about your weight issues. | 似乎只是因为你的体重问题呀 |
[11:54] | I’m not gonna lie, that did strike a chord. | 我也不骗你 确实是踩到我的雷点了 |
[11:56] | But I also didn’t like the stuff they were saying about us. | 但是我也不喜欢他们逼逼我们的那些话 |
[11:59] | Look, I’m proud to be a cop. | 我是警察我自豪 |
[12:00] | This drill is over. Let’s get the hell outta here. | 演习结束了 我们出去吧 |
[12:03] | – Drinks on me! – Nine-nine! | – 我请大家喝一杯 – 99区 |
[12:04] | – Yeah! – Oh, my God, it worked. | – 耶 – 天呐 终于有效了 |
[12:06] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[12:09] | And nothing from Sophia. | Sophia啥都没回 |
[12:10] | Uh, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 慢 慢 慢 |
[12:11] | Um, we’re not quite finished yet. | 还没完全结束呢 |
[12:14] | I know I, for one, am not done kicking bootay. | 至少 我收集战利品还没收够 |
[12:17] | Dude, there’s no more terrorists. | 兄弟 已经没恐怖分子了 |
[12:18] | No, but there’s more catharting to do. | 是没有了 但是还可以继续发泄 |
[12:21] | We can make everyone regret ever taping us to chairs in the first place. | 我们可以让那些最初把我们绑在椅子上的人后悔 |
[12:25] | Sarge? | 警长你说呢 |
[12:26] | It seems unnecessary to piss everyone off. | 没必要惹毛所有人吧 |
[12:28] | I heard one of the Marshals call you jiggly Jeffords. | 我听到陆军队伍里有个人叫你胖胖Jeffords |
[12:30] | What? Give me another clip. | 什么 再给我个弹夹 |
[12:32] | – Now we’re talking. You two are tied, right? – Yeah. | – 这才像话 你们两个很累了对不 – 是的 |
[12:35] | Settle that score. Jake, what do you say? | 那你们比分就那样吧 Jake 你怎么说 |
[12:37] | Want to go after the Marshals? | 想不想较量一下陆军部队 |
[12:38] | And this butt from Homeland? | 还有国土安全局的混蛋 |
[12:39] | Get yourself a real win? | 获得一场真正的胜利 |
[12:41] | I don’t know, Boyle. I mean, they’re the good guys. | 我也不知道 Boyle 毕竟 他们扮演好人 |
[12:43] | And that would make us… the bad guys. | 这样一来 我们就是 坏人了 |
[12:47] | Noice. | 棒极了 |
[12:48] | – So you’re in? Oh, – I’m in. | – 那么你也加入 – 我加入 |
[12:50] | I’m in all the way to hell. | 我在奔往地狱的路上不回头 |
[12:52] | And when I get there, I’m gonna see your dog, Molly. | 在那里 我会见到你的狗 Molly |
[12:55] | Let’s go, squad. | 同志们 走起 |
[12:56] | That was really unnecessary. | 这真的没必要 |
[12:59] | Jake, come outside. I’ve got Kendrick here. | Jake 出来 Kendrick在这儿 |
[13:02] | Peralta, what are you doing? | Peralta 你干啥呢 |
[13:04] | You’re NYPD, you’re supposed to be hostages. | 你是警察 你应该在做人质 |
[13:06] | Supposed to be. | 应该如此 |
[13:08] | But we rose up and took down the terrorists. | 但是我们暴动并拿下了恐怖分子 |
[13:10] | That’s right. We’re the bad guys now. | 对 我们现在是坏人了 |
[13:12] | Is this some sort of game to you? | 你这是在玩游戏吗 |
[13:14] | Does this sound like a game? | 你听着像游戏吗 |
[13:16] | I am a terrorist leader. My name is Francis Gruber. | 我是恐怖分子的头头 我叫Francis Gruber |
[13:18] | My brother, Hans, died at Nakatomi Tower | 我兄弟Hans命葬中臣塔 |
[13:20] | at the hands of John McClane. | 死在John McClane手里 |
[13:22] | Also, I’m related to Jeremy Irons from the third one. | 还有 我还跟第三部里的Jeremy Irons是亲戚 |
[13:24] | Okay, so it is a game. | 好吧 还真是场游戏 |
[13:26] | Well, I’m not playing. Drill’s over. | 够了 我才不会和你瞎闹 演习结束 |
[13:29] | Drill’s over, boys. Yeah, that sounds right. | 演习结束 听着真不错 |
[13:32] | We’re not on the same level. | 我们不是一个水准的 |
[13:33] | And apparently, you’re at the level that can’t handle us. | 而且很明显 你的水准拿我们没辙 |
[13:39] | You trying to goad me, Peralta? | 这是激将法吗 Peralta |
[13:40] | ‘Cause I’m in charge here and I don’t have to engage with mall cops. | 因为我是总负责人 没必要和破保安多搀和 |
[13:45] | But I will. | 但是我会 |
[13:46] | Say it, don’t spray it. | 好好说话 别喷口水 |
[13:48] | I’m in. What are your demands? | 我加入 你有什么要求 |
[13:50] | A guarantee that this drill doesn’t end until one of us is dead. | 保证在我俩之间有人挂掉之前 演习不会结束 |
[13:53] | Also, one large pizza with fennel sausage. | 还有 加茴香香肠的大号比萨 |
[13:56] | Brick oven, otherwise it’s sog city. | 砖炉烤的 否则免谈 |
[13:58] | And Scully needs some Gas-o-nex. | 还有Scully要一些制酸剂 |
[14:00] | Extra strength. | 强效的那种 |
[14:01] | Chewable! | 能嚼着吃的 |
[14:02] | Okay, so a fight to the death, pizza and Gas-o-nex. | 好的 不死不休 比萨 制酸剂 |
[14:06] | Chewable! | 能嚼着吃的 |
[14:07] | You have 30 minutes to meet our demands. | 你有30分钟的时间准备好我们要求的东西 |
[14:09] | After that, we paint ball a hostage every 15 minutes. | 否则每十五分钟我们彩弹枪杀一名人质 |
[14:12] | Got yourself a deal, Gruber. | 就这么说定了 Gruber |
[14:14] | Get us those demands. We’ll be waiting. | 准备好我们的东西 我们先等着 |
[14:17] | We’re not waiting one second. | 我们一秒钟也不会等的 |
[14:18] | Those demands were a ruse. | 提那些要求只是个策略 |
[14:20] | They were? I really need that Gas-o-nex. | 真的吗 我真心想要制酸剂 |
[14:22] | I think there was some dairy in the cheesecake that I ate for breakfast. | 我觉得我早饭吃的乳酪蛋糕里面有奶制品 |
[14:25] | We’re not gonna hang around like sitting ducks. | 我们不会像个不动鸭子一样坐以待毙 |
[14:27] | We’re gonna take the fight to them. | 我们要主动对他们发起战争 |
[14:28] | Like some waddling ducks! | 就像个摇摆的鸭子 |
[14:30] | If the waddling was super fast and cool. | 只要我们够快够酷 |
[14:32] | Like some boss-ass penguins. | 就像个翘臀的企鹅 |
[14:34] | Yes! | 对头 |
[14:35] | I’m so glad you’re back on our side, Sarge. | 我很高兴你重回我们这边 警长 |
[14:37] | Okay, let’s destroy some good guys. | 好了 一起去干掉好人吧 |
[14:41] | Gina, I was outside on business and I purchased a box of assorted sweet treats. | Gina 我刚才出去有事 顺便买了一盒混合甜点 |
[14:45] | I give you the first pick. | 你先来挑一个吧 |
[14:46] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[14:48] | Curious. | 我很好奇 |
[14:49] | On your personality test, you said your favorite shape was a square. | 在你的性格测试中 你说你最爱的形状是正方形 |
[14:53] | And yet now, when you’re given a choice between round cookies and square blondies, | 但是现在 在圆形曲奇和方形蛋糕中中间 |
[14:57] | you opt for the cookie. | 你选择了曲奇 |
[14:59] | You opt for the circle. | 你选择的是圆形的 |
[15:00] | Yes, but it’s not about shapes. | 是的 但是形状不是这个选择的重点 |
[15:02] | I’m choosing a cookie over a Blondie. | 相比蛋糕 我更会选择曲奇 |
[15:05] | I’m whimsical, but I’m not a lunatic. | 我是有点反复无常 但是还不至于精神错乱 |
[15:07] | For butter, eggs, flour, sugar, baking soda, chocolate, salt, vanilla. | 但是黄油 鸡蛋 面粉 糖 小苏打 巧克力 盐 香草 |
[15:12] | The basic building blocks are identical. | 这些基本的配料是完全一样的 |
[15:14] | The only salient difference… they’re shape. | 它们唯一显著的别就是 形状 |
[15:19] | You’re trying to get me bumped out of I9 C3 G6. | 你想把我从I9 C3 G6组里踢出去 |
[15:23] | You don’t like that the test put us in the same category. | 你不满测试结果把我们放在一个分类里 |
[15:25] | That is so rude. | 你怎么能这样 |
[15:27] | Do you know how many basic bitches | 你知道有多少平庸的小婊砸们 |
[15:28] | would kill to have the same personality as me? | 不惜相互残杀来争夺和我一样的性格吗 |
[15:31] | Gina, you know I appreciate you but you have to admit, | Gina 你知道我很欣赏你 但你不能不承认 |
[15:35] | we’re not exactly cut from the same cloth. | 我们真不是一块布上裁下来的料啊 |
[15:36] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[15:38] | I, of course, am an exotic silk, | 我 当然是异域的丝绸 |
[15:40] | whereas you, sir, are snake skin. | 而你 警监 是蛇皮 |
[15:42] | So you can keep your box of deception and leave me alone. | 所以你带上你一盒子的骗局 离我远远的吧 |
[15:46] | It’s a box of shapes and it contains only… | 这是一盒子的形状 而且只装着 |
[15:50] | the truth. | 真相 |
[15:54] | Fennel sausage. Jake, they did it! | 茴香香肠味 Jake 他们准备好了 |
[15:56] | Balcony’s over there. | 阳台在那边 |
[16:03] | How many are out there? | 有多少人在那里 |
[16:04] | Six Marshals. We’re pinned down. | 六个警察 我们被压住了 |
[16:06] | Great, it’s over and we’re still tied, 8-8. | 真是太好了 我们都要完蛋了但只打了个平手 8比8 |
[16:11] | What the hell? | 你搞什么 |
[16:12] | 9-8. Saturday’s mine. | 9比8 星期六是我的了 |
[16:14] | You said body count, you didn’t say whose body. | 你说按人头算 没说是谁的人头 |
[16:16] | Boom! | 砰 |
[16:17] | Power pose. | 霸气造型来一个 |
[16:30] | – They got me. – I’m dead too. | – 他们打中我了 – 我也死了 |
[16:35] | Kendrick? Come out! | Kendrick 出来 |
[16:39] | It’s just you and me. | 只剩我和你了 |
[16:43] | Okay, okay. I’m outta ammo. | 好了 好了 我没子弹了 |
[16:45] | Be cool. | 放松 |
[16:46] | Well, well, well. Hello, agent. | 哎呦 哎呦 特工你好 |
[16:48] | You don’t actually have to shoot me. | 你不用真的开枪射我 |
[16:50] | We can just say that you won. | 可以宣布你赢了 |
[16:51] | But I want to shoot you. | 但我很想开枪打你 |
[16:52] | No way this is brick oven. | 这不可能是砖炉烤的 |
[16:54] | They were playing us, Jake! | 他们在耍我们 Jake |
[16:56] | Right, you’re having a moment. | 哦对 你在紧张对峙呢 |
[16:58] | So. Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[17:00] | Just don’t shoot me in the face. | 别打脸就好了 |
[17:01] | I got a date tonight. I don’t want it to puff up. | 我今晚有个约会 我可不想砸了 |
[17:04] | I’m already 10 pounds heavier than the picture she saw. | 我已经比她看过的那张照片上胖了10磅了 |
[17:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | Just to clarify, those are your last words? | 确认一下 这就是你的遗言 |
[17:10] | Because I’m about to shoot you. | 因为我就要开枪了 |
[17:12] | Ow! What? | 嗷 什么啊 |
[17:14] | No! | 不 |
[17:17] | Gun taped to the back. | 我把枪贴在背后了 |
[17:18] | All these Die Hard references gave me the idea. | 那些 虎胆龙威的设定给了我灵感 |
[17:21] | I got John McClane-d. | 我被John McClane的把戏耍了 |
[17:24] | That is so much worse than any paint ball. | 这比被任何彩弹射中都要糟心 |
[17:28] | Interesting tactic, detectives. | 手段挺有意思啊 警探 |
[17:30] | Show up at your first inter-agency drill and mess the whole thing up. | 第一次来特工演习就搞得一团糟 |
[17:33] | Less of a tactic and more of a series of incredible events. | 不是手段 而是一连串不可思议的事件 |
[17:36] | And what was the most incredible event… | 那什么事最不可思议的事件 |
[17:38] | when I shot you in front of all your friends? | 是我在你所有朋友面前开枪射你吗 |
[17:40] | – I have other friends. – Who? | – 我还有别的朋友的 – 谁 |
[17:42] | I knew it was a dumb idea to invite the NYPD to a federal drill. | 我就知道邀请纽约警局的人来联邦演习是个蠢主意 |
[17:46] | Seriously, man? | 真的吗 兄弟 |
[17:47] | You took all our guns, taped us to a bunch of chairs, | 你把我们的枪都拿走了 把我们绑在椅子上 |
[17:50] | called us fat, and we still took almost all of you out. | 管我们叫胖子 我们还是让你们大部分人都出局了 |
[17:53] | Next year, we’re winning this thing. | 明年 我们一定会赢的 |
[17:55] | Oh, you’re not coming next year. | 你们明年不会再来的 |
[17:57] | But maybe I’ll see you at the Pentagon Christmas party. | 但我们也许能在五角大楼的圣诞派对上见面 |
[18:00] | Oh, right. | 噢 对了 |
[18:01] | You guys aren’t invited to those. | 你们也没有受到邀请 |
[18:03] | Kid Rock was there. Those are my last words, bro. | Kid Rock也去了 这才是我最后的话 哥们 |
[18:07] | Man. He is just a really bad dude. | 天啊 他就是个很坏的家伙 |
[18:12] | Jake, I’m sorry you didn’t get your win. | Jake 我很抱歉你没能赢 |
[18:13] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[18:14] | This was a total win. | 我们赢得很彻底啊 |
[18:16] | I haven’t checked my phone in forever. | 我好久好久没有看我手机了 |
[18:18] | Now that I’ve said that, i do kinda want to check it, though. | 既然我提起了 我确实有点想看 |
[18:20] | I’m gonna just do it. | 我就要看了 |
[18:22] | No text. | 没有新短信 |
[18:23] | But I’m probably 20 percent less devastated than I would have been this morning. | 但相比早上 我的心情大概好了百分之二十 |
[18:27] | And that’s thanks to you guys. | 而这要谢谢你们 |
[18:28] | I catharted. | 我心情释放了 |
[18:30] | You catharted hard. | 完全释放了 |
[18:35] | Gina, I’ve been thinking long and hard about what happened yesterday. | Gina 我对昨天发生的事做了深刻而又漫长的思考 |
[18:38] | Oh, pray tell. | 哦 请说吧 |
[18:39] | But remember, I’m not at your level so do speak down to me. | 但记住 我不在你的水平上所以一定要趾高气昂地跟我说话哦 |
[18:42] | I owe you an apology. | 我应该向你道歉 |
[18:44] | The test was wrong to classify us both as I9 C3 G6’s. | 测试错误地把我们都分类为I9 C3 G6 |
[18:47] | That’s a terrible apology from content to tone. | 这句道歉从内容到语气都太没有诚意 |
[18:49] | I meant I don’t deserve to be an I9 C3 G6. | 我的意思是 我不配被分在I9 C3 G6 |
[18:53] | I should be an I9 C3 G4 or an I8 C5 G3, | 我应该被分在I9 C3 G4或者I8 C5 G3里 |
[18:57] | or even an I7 C7 G8 or I2 C1 G3. | 甚至是I7 C7 G8或者I2 C1 G3 |
[19:02] | Is this a Rain Man impression? | 你是在模仿雨人吗 |
[19:04] | No. | 不是 |
[19:05] | Those are all personality types not well-suited to leadership. | 那些都是不适合当领导角色的性格类别 |
[19:08] | Just as I have not been. | 就像我也不是个好领导 |
[19:09] | A good leader should never diminish those around him. | 一个好的领导应该从不轻视身边的人 |
[19:11] | It was devastating. | 真的很让人伤心 |
[19:13] | Gina. You’re tenacious, you’re strong. | Gina 你很坚毅 很坚强 |
[19:16] | You’re a great leader. | 你是一个很棒的领导者 |
[19:17] | And most importantly, any basic bitch would be lucky to be like you. | 最重要的是 任何一个平庸的小婊砸都会为成为你而感到幸运 |
[19:21] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[19:23] | – Can I have a huge raise? – No. | – 我能工资跳几级吗 – 不能 |
[19:25] | But I am expanding your responsibilities to match your great promise. | 但我要扩大你的职责 来与你的才干相配 |
[19:28] | You are now in charge of all scheduling decisions and budget tracking. | 现在由你负责所有的日程安排和预算跟踪 |
[19:31] | – No! – You can do it, trust me. | – 不要啊 – 你可以的 相信我 |
[19:33] | From one I9 C3 G6 to another. | 这是一个I9 C3 G6性格的人对另一个的信任 |
[19:40] | It’s crazy how much he flirts with me. | 他怎么这么喜欢和我调情啊 |
[19:42] | Hey, so I told Captain Holt I’d work on Saturday. | 嘿 我告诉了警监我周六工作 |
[19:46] | Wait, why? You won fair and square. | 等一下 为什么 你赢的光明正大 |
[19:49] | I mean, I murdered you. | 我谋杀了你 |
[19:50] | That was pretty shady. | 这个挺阴险的吧 |
[19:52] | Also, it was crazy assertive and I feel like | 还有 虽然有些武断 但我认为 |
[19:55] | maybe I don’t actually need power pose training. | 我不需要什么霸气姿势的训练 |
[19:57] | You don’t. | 你不需要 |
[19:58] | Mostly because nobody needs power pose training. | 因为没有人需要练习霸气的姿势 |
[20:01] | The dinner with my parents on Saturday is to introduce them to Marcus. | 星期六与我父母的晚餐是为了把Marcus介绍给他们 |
[20:06] | What? | 什么 |
[20:07] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你怎么不早说 |
[20:09] | I didn’t know stuff was getting that serious. | 我不知道你们俩已经进行到这一步了啊 |
[20:10] | Yeah. It’s very embarrassing having feelings. | 是啊 拥有人类感情真是丢脸 |
[20:13] | – Anyway, thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 无论怎样 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[20:18] | Rosa’s in love! | Rosa恋爱了 |
[20:22] | Power pose. | 哇 好霸气的姿势 |
[20:24] | Dropping this off for Sophia Perez. | 把这些东西交给 Sophia Perez |
[20:27] | Oh, no, you don’t have to call her. | 噢 你不需要打给她 |
[20:28] | I’ll just leave it here with you. | 我就把这些放在你这儿就行了 |
[20:31] | Jake Jake? | |
[20:33] | – Hey. – Hi, uh. | – 嘿 – 嗨 呃 |
[20:35] | Sorry I didn’t text you back. | 没给你回短信真的很抱歉 |
[20:38] | Thanks for bringing my things. | 谢谢你把我的东西送回来 |
[20:39] | Well, I need to move on | 我总要向前走的嘛 |
[20:41] | and having this stuff around makes that difficult, so. | 身边有你的东西的话我做不到 所以 |
[20:45] | Including this multi-surface cleaner? | 包括这个多用清洁机吗 |
[20:47] | Well, I only bought that to impress you. | 我买它只是为了让你对我刮目相看 |
[20:49] | And it worked, so… | 目的达到了 所以 |
[20:52] | All right, well, I should probably… | 好了 我也该回去 |
[20:54] | get back to arresting bad guys. | 抓些坏人了 |
[20:55] | Yeah, I should, uh, get back to proving they’re not so bad. | 是啊 我也该回去 证明他们没那么坏了 |
[21:00] | Jake and Sophia. Enemies for life. | Jake和Sophia 一辈子的敌人 |
[21:03] | Like McClane and Gruber. | 像McClane和Gruber |
[21:05] | – You’re the Gruber. – You’re the Gruber. | – 你是Gruber – 你是Gruber |
[21:06] | You’re the Gruber. | 你是Gruber |
[21:07] | I’ll see you in court, Jake. | 我们法庭上再见吧 Jake |
[21:09] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[21:14] | Tell me if she turns back for one last look. | 告诉我她转过来看了我最后一眼 |
[21:17] | She turning? | 她转了吗 |
[21:18] | Did she turn? Did she turn? | 转了吗 她转了吗 |