Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas! 嚯嚯嚯 圣诞快乐
[00:04] Whoa, thank you, good sir! 哇哦 谢谢你 好先生
[00:06] The elves will not starve this night. 精灵们至少今晚不会饿着了
[00:09] – Any sign of our bogie? – Negative. – 发现目标了吗 – 没有
[00:11] Are you sure our guy’s gonna show? 你确定我们的目标会出现吗
[00:12] My C.I. Said he walked this route exactly the last three days. 我的线人说他过去三天都走过这条路
[00:15] Fine, but in ten minutes, we’re calling this. 好吧 但十分钟之后我们就要撤了
[00:17] I have to get back to my ecstasy task force. 我必须回摇头丸特遣队了
[00:19] We have to bag a major giggle pig player soon, 我们必须尽快抓到贩卖猪咯咯的主要人员
[00:20] or they’re gonna shut us down. 不然他们就要解散我们了
[00:21] Ho, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum. 嚯嚯嚯 你有瓶朗姆酒呢
[00:24] Presents! 礼物诶
[00:25] God, you’re bad at being Santa. 天 你真是不会扮圣诞老人
[00:27] Jake, holy crap, 9:00. 我去 Jake九点钟方向
[00:30] The Pontiac bandit, aka Doug Judy. 庞蒂亚克大盗 又名Doug Judy
[00:33] Okay, Santa, stay calm, just like we practiced. 好了 圣诞老人 冷静 就像练习过的那样
[00:36] Merry Judy, Mr. Doug Judy Christmas. Judy快乐啊 Doug Judy圣诞先生
[00:40] – Damn it! – Peralta? – 妈的 – Peralta吗
[00:41] No! 不是
[00:42] Onion ring attack! 洋葱圈袭击
[00:43] Ah! Greasy! 啊 好油
[00:46] NYPD! Stop where you are! 纽约警察 不准动
[00:48] Come on, Santa. Why are you so fat? 拜托 圣诞老人 你怎么这么胖
[00:59] NYPD. Clear out. 纽约警察 都出去
[01:00] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[01:02] – Ah! – Ah! Got you! – 啊 – 啊 抓到你了
[01:12] Doug Judy, you’re under arrest. Doug Judy 你被捕了
[01:15] Put your hands in the air. 把手举起来
[01:16] Hey, Rosa. Merry Christmas, girl. 嘿 Rosa 圣诞快乐啊妹子
[01:18] Shut up. 闭嘴
[01:19] Take a good look, kids. 看清楚 孩子们
[01:21] This is what happens when you’re naughty! 这就是淘气的下场
[01:44] Attention, everyone. 所有人请注意
[01:46] Holidays of many cultures approach. 节日是许多文化表达的途径
[01:47] This truly is a joyful time. 现在正是欢庆的时刻
[01:50] Join me for a festive winter party 这周五七点至九点 请前往Shaw的酒吧
[01:52] at Shaw’s bar this friday, 7:00 till 9:00. 和我一起参加冬季节日派对
[01:54] Any questions? 有问题吗
[01:55] A.M. Or P.M.? 早上还晚上
[01:56] I’m gonna let you figure that one out. 你自己琢磨吧
[01:58] Also, I’d like to reiterate my gift policy. 还有 我想重申一下我关于礼物的规定
[02:00] None allowed. 不准送
[02:02] Enjoy this merry season. 享受这个欢庆的季节吧
[02:03] Good people of the nine-nine, I present to you 同事们呐 让我来向你们介绍
[02:06] the seventh wonder of the world, 世界第七大奇迹
[02:09] Doug Judy, aka the Pontiac bandit, foiled at last! Doug Judy 又名庞蒂亚克大盗 终于落网
[02:15] All right! 好样的
[02:16] Wow, you guys, thank you very much. 哇 你们 真是谢谢
[02:18] All right, that’s enough, Judy. 好了 够了 Judy
[02:19] This is my moment. You are not to enjoy it. 这是我的时刻 没你什么事
[02:21] I can’t help it. I’m proud of you. 我忍不住呀 我替你骄傲
[02:23] You’re like a son to me. 你就像我的儿子一样
[02:24] A white, crispy son. 又白又嫩的儿子
[02:26] How would that even work? Am I adopted? 你觉得这科学吗 我是领养的吗
[02:28] No, your mother’s just really pale. 不是 是你妈妈皮肤很白
[02:30] Almost invisible. 白到几乎看不见
[02:31] Okay. 好吧
[02:32] Anyways, it’s a shame I gotta ruin celebration 总之 我很抱歉要毁了你的庆祝时刻了
[02:34] by cutting a deal and getting out of here. 我愿意和你们做笔交易 从而摆脱罪名
[02:36] Never! Right? 我们不会答应的 对吧
[02:37] I’m just saying, I know a lot of real high-profile felons. 我只是说 我可是认识很多知名的重罪犯呢
[02:41] Makes me a very desirable tattletale. 我可是个很有价值的告密者呢
[02:44] We will never cut a deal with you, 我们绝对不会和你合作的
[02:46] not after you screwed us last year. 尤其在发生了去年那件事之后
[02:48] You don’t want any info on a local burglary ring, perhaps? 你们难道不想要关于当地盗窃团伙的消息吗
[02:51] Not good enough. 不够好
[02:51] Testify, Captain! 正是 警监
[02:53] How about a guy who makes fake credit cards? 那做假信用卡的人怎么样呢
[02:54] – Negative. – You see that, Judy? – 没用 – 看到没 Judy
[02:55] No matter what you say, you’re going to jail. 不管你说什么 你都要进监狱
[02:58] What about drugs? 那毒品呢
[02:59] Y’all ever heard of giggle pig? 你们听说过猪咯咯没
[03:03] What do you know? 你知道什么
[03:04] We’re listening. 我们听着呢
[03:05] No, no, no, no, no, we’re not listening. 不不不不不 我们没在听
[03:06] We can’t hear him. 我们听不见他讲话
[03:07] Everybody shoot your guns in the air. 所有人朝天上开枪
[03:11] Gina, you need to see this. Gina 你得看看这个
[03:12] Oh, Charles, I can’t take that. 噢 Charles 我不能收
[03:14] It’s clearly not cash, and I don’t have time 这显然不是现金 而我的人生中没有
[03:16] in my life to return things. 去退货的时间
[03:18] I found this at my dad’s place last night. 我昨晚在我爸那儿找到这个的
[03:20] It’s from him to your mom. 这是他要给你妈的
[03:21] No! 不
[03:22] Yes! 是的
[03:23] Boyle, this is bad. Boyle 这太糟了
[03:24] I thought our parents were just having a casual fling, 我以为我们父母只是有了一夜情罢了
[03:26] but presents is like old people third base. 但礼物可就相当于老年人的三垒了
[03:29] No, that’s rubbing butts together. 不 这可是一起擦屁股的阶段了
[03:30] – What? – But this is very close. – 什么 – 但这也很亲密了
[03:32] Gina, they may be getting serious. Gina 他们可能认真了
[03:35] Ugh! 恶
[03:36] Don’t you dare say that! 你怎么敢这么说
[03:38] Do you know how disgustingly entangled our lives will be 你知道如果我们的爸妈真的在一起了
[03:41] if our parents turn into a real couple? 我们的生活会多恶心多乱吗
[03:43] Yes! You think I want you and your mom 知道 你以为我想让你和你妈
[03:45] horning in on the Boyle boys mimosa brunches? 加入只属于我们爷们的含羞草早午餐吗
[03:48] That’s our guy time. 那是我们男人的时间
[03:49] Ugh. We need to figure out what is in 恶 我们得搞清楚这个万恶的
[03:51] this horrible package, so we can determine 包裹里面是什么 所以我们可以确定
[03:54] where they’re at in their relationship. 他们处在男女关系的哪个阶段
[03:57] What if it’s a romantic book or, 这如果是一本爱情小说 或者
[03:58] like, a picture of the two of them in a frame? 比方说 一张裱起来的他们俩的合照呢
[04:01] Oh, or “His and hers” Pajamas? 噢 还可能是情侣睡衣
[04:03] The kind that dissolve in your mouth. 那种会在你嘴里融化的
[04:05] Ew, no! No, Charles, ew. 恶 不 不 Charles 太恶心了
[04:10] So this is where all the tape went. 所有胶带都跑这儿来了
[04:11] I gotta put up this pictures my daughters drew. 我要把我女儿画的这些画贴起来
[04:14] And I need some ’cause I cut my hand. 而我也需要一点因为我把手划了
[04:16] Hitchcock Hitchcock!
[04:17] Go to the hospital! 去医院啊
[04:18] And give 100 bucks to some doctor 给一个医生一百块钱
[04:20] to give me the exact same tape? 换来一模一样的胶带吗
[04:22] I don’t think so. 我可不干
[04:23] Wow! What’s all this? 哇 这些是什么
[04:26] I’m making a Christmas present for Captain Holt. 我在给Holt警监做圣诞礼物
[04:28] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[04:29] He has a strict “No gift” Policy, but I found a loophole. 他有严格的”不送礼”政策 但我找到了个漏洞
[04:33] Like your loophole last year? 就像你去年那个漏洞吗
[04:35] So I was just gonna throw out this brand-new squash racquet, 我正好要扔掉这个全新的壁球拍
[04:38] but then I thought, “Hey, maybe the Captain could use it.” 但我又想 “嘿 说不定警监会能用上”
[04:41] I don’t want your garbage. 我不想要你的垃圾
[04:42] No, it was a very expensive gift. 不 这是个很贵的礼物
[04:43] Aha, suspicions confirmed. 啊哈 不出我所料
[04:46] I asked the Captain what qualified as a gift, 我问过警监什么才算礼物
[04:48] and he said anything I spent money on. 他回答我 任何我花了钱的东西
[04:51] Then I realized, my time is worth nothing. 于是我意识到 我的时间分文不值
[04:54] Sounds like you’re bragging, but that’s just a sad statement. 听起来你在炫耀 但这话着实可悲
[04:57] I’m making a scrapbook of his professional highlights. 我在为他职业生涯的光辉时刻做剪贴簿
[05:00] Newspaper clippings, police reports, pictures. 剪报 警方报告 照片
[05:03] It’s got every moment of his career, “From Ray to Z.” 这包含了他职业生涯的每一刻 “从Ray到尾”
[05:08] This is a very bad idea. 这是个很不好的主意
[05:09] I know, I’m not happy with the title either, 我知道 我也觉得这名字不够好
[05:12] but my backup was “Keep holting on,” 我的备用方案是”监持住”
[05:14] but that just makes him sound like he’s sick. 但那样听起来就像他生病了似的
[05:16] All right, before we make a deal with this evil monster, 好了 在我们和这个邪恶的畜生交易之前
[05:19] can I just ask something? 我能问点问题吗
[05:21] Is giggle pig really that important? 猪咯咯真的那么重要吗
[05:23] My job, Rosa’s job, and the fate of this entire precinct 我的工作 Rosa的工作 还有这个警区的命运
[05:26] all depend upon the outcome of this task force. 全都指望在这个特遣队的成果上了
[05:28] All right, fine. 好吧 好咯
[05:30] Diaz, what’s our status right now? Diaz 我们现在是什么进度
[05:31] We’ve picked up a bunch of dealers, 我们抓到了一些毒贩
[05:32] but our main target is Tito Ruiz. 但我们的主要目标是Tito Ruiz
[05:34] We believe he runs the whole operation, 我们认为他是掌控全局的
[05:35] only we can’t prove it because none of his people 不过我们没证据 因为他的手下
[05:37] will turn on him just because he bit off a few noses. 都不愿出卖他 因为他杀了几只鸡儆猴
[05:40] Babies. 太嫩
[05:41] I say the only way we make a deal with Doug Judy 要我说我们唯一能和他交易的条件
[05:43] is if he can give us the top guy, Tito Ruiz. 就是他给我们那个头目 Tito Ruiz
[05:46] I can give you Tito Ruiz. 我可以给你们Tito Ruiz
[05:47] Oh, come on, Judy! 哦要不要这样 Judy
[05:49] I mean, how do we even know this is real? 我想说 我们怎么知道这到底真的假的
[05:50] This guy’s a huckster! 这人唯利是图
[05:52] He’s a lie guy. 他是个黑心骗子
[05:53] Peralta has a point. Peralta说得有道理
[05:54] You have been a lie guy to us before. 你以前确实骗过我们
[05:56] – Thank you. – Give me some details. – 谢谢你 – 给我些细节
[05:58] Ruiz and I were cellies in Attica in the ’90s. 九十年代的时候 Ruiz和我在阿提卡是狱友
[06:00] He texted me last week. 他上周给我发短信了
[06:01] Needs some cars to deliver his product. 需要一些车子来运他的货
[06:03] I said no because drugs are stupid. 我拒绝了 因为贩毒太蠢了
[06:07] Except for weed and sex pills. 除了大麻和性药
[06:09] A man has needs. 男人总有需求
[06:10] *Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa* *Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa*
[06:15] *I can’t think of your last name, baby* *我想不起来你姓啥了宝贝*
[06:18] Enough crooning! 别哼了
[06:20] Can you get us a face-to-face with Ruiz? 你能让我们面对面见到Ruiz吗
[06:22] Yeah, but you gotta give me zero jail time. 可以 但你得保证我不用坐牢
[06:25] No, that’s not gonna happen. 不 不可能
[06:26] Ha-ha! Stupid Judy. 哈哈 蠢Judy
[06:27] The D.A., however, will offer a reduced sentence 检察官 倒是可以提供减刑
[06:30] in return for Ruiz’s arrest. 作为逮捕Ruiz的报答
[06:31] 5 years instead of 20. 从20年减到5年
[06:33] Oh, that’s tough but fair. 哦好无情 但是公平哦
[06:36] I can see why you have such intense daddy-stuff with him. 我知道为什么你对他有恋父情结了
[06:38] Oh, yeah, the guy without a daddy is the one with daddy issues. 哦是啊 没爸爸的人就是有父爱问题的人
[06:41] Explain that logic. 这什么逻辑啊
[06:43] Since I’m going to jail, 既然我要进监狱
[06:44] I wanna enjoy my time left on the outside. 我想要享受剩下的在外面的时间
[06:47] Put me up in a five-star hotel like the Royce. 给我安排个罗伊斯酒店那样的五星酒店
[06:49] Unlimited room service and minibar privileges. 无限客房服务和迷你吧台特权
[06:51] Three-star hotel like the Brooklyner. 布鲁克林人那样的三星
[06:54] $60 a day meal allowance. No minibar. 六十一天含伙食费 没有迷你吧台
[06:56] Four-star hotel like the Oneida. 奥奈达那种四星的
[06:58] 200 in food, no minibar or alcohol, 两百餐费 不含迷你吧台和酒
[07:01] but I get to go crazy on candy and nuts. 但我可以狂吃糖果和坚果
[07:03] Agreed. 同意
[07:04] Ow! Oh, one last thing. 嗷 噢最后一件事
[07:06] Diaz has to be nice to me. Diaz要对我友善点
[07:09] I want her to call me big sugar. 我想让她叫我干爹
[07:12] Ha, hugh mistake, bud. 哈 大错特错 兄弟
[07:13] She’ll never agree to that. 她绝对不会同意的
[07:14] No, I’m in. Let’s do this, big sugar. 不 我同意 就这样吧 干爹
[07:18] What? All right, fine. 什么 好吧
[07:19] If this is going down, I wanna be on this case, 既然这样了 我也要参与这个案子
[07:21] and my sole focus is Doug Judy. 而Doug Judy将是我的唯一关注点
[07:23] He never leaves my sights. 他半步也不能移出我的视线
[07:25] Love it! Pontiac bandit and Jake. 太好啦 庞蒂亚克大盗和Jake
[07:27] PB & J ride again! PB & J组合重出江湖
[07:28] *Reunited and it feels so good* *重逢如此美妙*
[07:33] It’s a duet. Get in on this. 这是二重唱 赶紧跟进来
[07:34] *Reunited ’cause we understood* *重逢 因为我们深深知道*
[07:38] No! No! 住口 住口
[07:41] All right, big sugar. 好了 干爹
[07:42] Four-star hotel room, you happy? 四星级宾馆 您开心了吗
[07:45] Okay, okay. 好啦 好啊
[07:47] Okay, flat screen TV. 好呀 平板电视
[07:50] King-sized bed. 特大双人床
[07:51] Hangers you can take off the rod? 还有能从杆子上摘下来的晾衣架
[07:53] This is what’s up. This place is nice. 就是这么高端 这地方太好了
[07:56] We should settle down here, Rosa. 我们应该在这里住下来 Rosa
[07:57] Now if y’all excuse me, I’ma go freshen up. 麻烦各位等我下 我要去冲个澡
[08:00] I’m feeling stanky. 感觉自己臭臭哒
[08:02] Hold it! Not so fast. 等下 别这么着急
[08:04] What? 搞啥
[08:06] Let’s make out. 咱么么哒一下呗
[08:07] Not yet. 现在不行
[08:08] All right, there’s no windows. You can go in. 好 里面没窗户 你可以进去了
[08:11] But leave the door open, and I’m hanging on to this. 但是门得开着 而且这东西要交给我
[08:13] What in the world would I do with that? 我用它干啥啊
[08:14] Point it at my face until my eyeballs dry out 用它对着我的脸 烘干我的眼球
[08:16] and I lose my sense of sight. 直到我瞎了为止
[08:17] Then shove it in my mouth, so I can’t yell for help, 然后把它捅我嘴里 让我无法呼救
[08:19] and finally run out the front door and disappear forever. 最终从前门跑出去 从此销声匿迹
[08:22] Nah, I was just gonna use it to dry my undercarriage later. 没有啦 我只是要用它烘干自己的裆部而已
[08:24] Ugh. Would you just relax, okay? 呃 放松点 好吗
[08:25] Stop being so paranoid. 别这么神经兮兮地
[08:27] I’m playing ball. 我不会胡来的
[08:28] I got you. 相信我
[08:30] If you’ll excuse me… 那我先告辞了
[08:33] All right, we can’t be too careful. 好吧 我们要小心谨慎
[08:34] Let’s go over the plan one more time. 我们再过一次计划
[08:35] Doug Judy texts Ruiz to set up a meet. Doug Judy发短信约Ruiz出来
[08:37] We each have a hidden wire, 我们人手一部监听器
[08:38] and we record Ruiz talking about giggle pig, 把Ruiz谈论猪咯咯的话都录下来
[08:40] then take him down. 然后把他绳之以法
[08:41] Tac team is on call for backup… 特警队会随时准备支援
[08:42] What are you doing? You look like a pervert. 你干嘛呢 看着跟个变态似的
[08:44] Putting a GPS tracker in his shoe. 在他的鞋里放上GPS定位仪
[08:46] He is not getting away from me again, 他就不会逃出我的手掌心了
[08:47] even if it means putting my favorite hand into his rotten stink-boot. 即使要把我最喜欢的手放进这大臭鞋里也在所不辞
[08:51] Okay. 好吧
[08:51] Hoo-hoo! Did you see the menu? 哟吼 你看菜单了吗
[08:54] Lobster thermidor. Baked Alaska. 风味焗龙虾 火烧冰激凌
[08:57] It’s so fancy, it don’t even sound like food. 这名字高级到听着不像菜名
[08:59] Here, come on. Order something. 来 点点儿菜吧
[09:01] Order it. Do it. Order it. 点菜 来吧 点菜
[09:02] No, thanks. I’m on duty. 不了 谢谢 我在执勤呢
[09:03] Come on, Peralta. 拜托 Peralta
[09:04] You gonna let the criminal have all the fun? 你就想眼巴巴地看着罪犯享受人生吗
[09:07] All right, fine. 好吧 听你的
[09:09] I’ll have one lobster thermidor, extra thermidor on the side. 我要一份风味焗龙虾 再加一份焗料
[09:13] I have no idea what I’m ordering. 我不知道自己在瞎点什么
[09:15] Me neither. We’re like culinary Magellans. 我也不知道 我们就像是烹饪界的麦哲伦
[09:17] You know how we take this to the next level? 你知道该怎么更爽一些吗
[09:19] Robes! 穿浴袍
[09:20] Robes! 穿浴袍
[09:22] *Reunited and it feels so good* *重逢如此美妙*
[09:28] *Reunited…* *重逢*
[09:30] Okay, we just unwrap it, we see what’s inside, 好 我们就拆开它 看看里面的东西
[09:34] then we perfectly rewrap it. 再完好无损地包回去
[09:35] Our parents never know what happened. 我们父母绝对不会发现异常
[09:36] Ugh, lord, you’re starting to sweat. 呃 天哪 你都出汗了
[09:39] You’re gonna blemish the wrapping paper. 你会把包装纸弄脏的
[09:41] You’re dabbing me really hard. 你蹭得太狠了
[09:42] You know what? This is taking too long. 这样吧 这事太麻烦了
[09:44] Just scooch, you pooch. 让开 蠢仔
[09:50] You are amazing. 你真是帅呆了
[09:51] How did you do that? 你怎么做到的啊
[09:52] I always open my gifts in advance, 我总是提前打开自己的礼物
[09:54] so I can rehearse my reactions 所以我才能事先把反应练熟
[09:55] and nail those Christmas-morning candids. 好在圣诞节的早上显得从容自若
[09:58] Check it out. 看好了
[09:59] Be-wonderment. 惊奇得很
[10:01] Disbe-loving it. 并不是很喜欢诶
[10:05] Sparkle-surprise. 惊喜纷呈
[10:07] – I like that. – Now focus up. – 不错哦 – 注意了
[10:09] Your dad got my mom… 你爸送给我妈的是
[10:12] A digital scale? That’s bad. 电子体重秤 这也太糟糕了
[10:15] So bad, so wonderfully bad. 糟啊 糟得大快人心
[10:17] Your dad might as well have circled all the parts 你爸也许还用了马克笔
[10:19] of my mom’s body he didn’t like with a marker. 把我妈身上他不喜欢的部分圈出来了呢
[10:21] You did that to me. 你就是这么对我的
[10:23] And it didn’t help at all. 但一点用也没有
[10:24] Nope. 的确没有
[10:25] My mom is gonna hate this gift. 我妈一定会恨死这个礼物的
[10:27] And she’d hate it even more 而且令她更加羞恼的莫过于
[10:29] if we were both there when she opened it. 咱俩亲眼见证她打开礼物的瞬间
[10:30] Should we do a gift exchange dinner tonight with both our parents? 不如今晚咱们带上爸妈来次送礼晚宴吧
[10:34] Great idea. 好主意
[10:35] Maybe she’ll slap him in the face and never talk to him again. 说不定她会扇他一巴掌然后和他绝交呢
[10:38] Sparkle-surprise, for real! 真心是精彩纷呈啊
[10:41] Three lobster thermidors, spaghetti and meatballs, 三份风味焗龙虾 意面和肉丸子
[10:44] Caesar salad with tater tots instead of croutons. 用炸薯球代替炸面包球的凯撒沙拉
[10:46] Oh, that’s me. Salad. 哦 那个沙拉是我要的
[10:47] I’m trying to eat healthy. 我在试着健康饮食嘛
[10:49] I hear that. Your body is a temple. 我听到了 你的身体不可亵渎
[10:50] All right, I’m searching it. 好了 我要搜查一下
[10:52] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! 哇哇哇哇哇
[10:54] Peralta, what you doing? Peralta 你干嘛啊
[10:55] Putting your fingers in my fancy feast? 居然用手指头在我的饕餮上乱抹
[10:57] What? 什么
[10:58] How am I supposed to escape using a lobster? 我该怎么用一只龙虾逃走啊
[10:59] Squeeze the lemon in my eyes, so I can’t see, 把柠檬汁挤进我的眼睛里 让我瞎掉
[11:01] stab me in the jugular with a claw, 用龙虾钳子割开我的颈静脉
[11:02] and then shove the tail down my throat, 然后把龙虾尾巴捅进我的喉咙里
[11:04] so I can’t scream for help. 让我不能呼救
[11:05] I gotta keep my eye on you, Judy. 我必须要盯住了你 Judy
[11:07] You’re a slippery guy. 你这个人狡猾得很
[11:08] Fair enough. That I am. 好吧 狡猾就狡猾
[11:09] But for right now, I’m all about helping you. 但眼前的情况是 我要尽全力帮你
[11:11] So why don’t you just chill and eat some sexy-ass lobster? 咱们就不能坐下来好好吃顿龙虾宴吗
[11:14] Okay, we held up our end of the bargain. 够了 我们已经履行了所有承诺
[11:16] Text Ruiz now, friend. 换你给Ruiz发信了 朋友
[11:18] Fine. 好吧
[11:20] Tito, dot, dot, dot. “Tito 点 点 点”
[11:21] You around, question mark. “在吗 问号”
[11:23] Wanna meet up, period. “我想见一面 句号”
[11:25] Speech to text, we live in a magical age. 语音输入 咱们真是活在奇迹的时代里啊
[11:27] It’s like The Jetsons. 就像<摩登家族>一样
[11:28] By the way, this Tito dude, he spooks real easy, so… 告诉你 这个叫Tito的特别警惕外人 所以
[11:31] No, there’s no way you’re going in alone. 没戏 你不可能一个人去
[11:33] We’re coming with you. 我们和你一起去
[11:34] I’ve already got my cover story worked out. 我已经编出自己的卧底身份了
[11:36] My name is Dante Thunderstone. 我叫做但丁·雷霆之石
[11:38] I stole my first car at the tender age of nine. 我芳龄九岁时偷到了人生中的第一辆车
[11:40] You had to fend for yourself 你不得不自力更生
[11:42] since your mother was struck by lightning. 因为你妈被闪电击中了
[11:43] While she was pregnant with me. 而且她当时还怀着我
[11:44] She passed. I lived. 她死了 我却活了下来
[11:46] Some say that makes Zeus my dad. 有的人说这样宙斯就是我爸了
[11:48] Oh! 哟呵
[11:49] Mythic. 神神叨叨的
[11:49] That’s dope. 太屌了
[11:50] And, Rosa, you could be my wife… 还有 Rosa 你可以当我的老婆
[11:55] Rosa. 就叫Rosa
[11:56] Why would you take your wife with you to meet a drug dealer? 你干嘛带着老婆去和毒贩碰头
[11:58] ‘Cause we’re partners in everything we do. 因为我们干什么都要在一起啊
[12:00] Aw. 好暖哟
[12:02] Whoa. Tito wants to meet up. 哇 Tito打算碰头了
[12:04] Great, tell him to meet us over here. 好 让他们来这里见咱们
[12:06] We’ll get him a lobster and a robe. 我们请他穿着浴袍吃龙虾
[12:08] I mean no, let’s go catch him in the act. 不不不 我是说把他当场拿下
[12:13] Sarge, I’m freaking out about my gift that’s not technically a gift. 警长 我担心死那个不叫礼物的礼物了
[12:17] Somehow, that doesn’t surprise me. 我已经习以为常了
[12:19] Something horrible has happened, and I don’t know what to do. 发生了些糟糕的事情 我现在手足无措
[12:21] Has Captain Holt ever told you about the Brooklyn broiler? Holt警监跟你提到过布鲁克林烤肉狂吗
[12:24] Yeah. Arsonist. 提到过呀 纵火犯
[12:26] Burned down 12 buildings in crown heights. 烧毁了皇冠高地的12座建筑
[12:28] Captain’s told me about it many times. 警监跟我讲过好几次
[12:31] You flamed out. 你烛尽光穷了
[12:35] Dirt bag. 肮脏小人
[12:37] Well, I think Captain may have made a… mistake. 那个 我觉得警监可能犯了个 错误
[12:41] What are you talking about? 你是什么意思
[12:42] I was doing follow-up research on the case 我正在给一些案子做后续调查
[12:44] for a fun “Where are they now?” Section, 打算做个”他们去哪儿”环节
[12:46] and I don’t think the broiler set three of the fires 但我觉得烤肉狂被指控的纵火案中
[12:48] he was charged with. 有三起不是他干的
[12:49] I gotta tell the Captain. 我必须告诉警监
[12:50] Do you think he’ll be upset? 你觉得他会不开心吗
[12:52] Probably not. 应该不会吧
[12:53] I mean, he seems like the kind of laid-back guy 我是说 他应该是那种谦虚的
[12:55] who delights in having his mistakes exposed. 热心听取批评和建议的人
[12:58] Maybe next year you can do a collage about low points in his marriage. 你明年也许可以做一本关于他婚姻中灰暗时刻的剪贴簿
[13:02] I know you’re being sarcastic, sarge, 警长 我知道你是在嘲讽我
[13:03] but I really do love making collages. 但我真的很喜欢做剪贴簿
[13:08] Ruiz’s bodyguards. Ruiz的保镖
[13:09] Prepare to be touched in some real intimate places. 准备好和他们亲密接触吧
[13:13] I’m clean. 我啥也没带
[13:14] Watch it. 注意点
[13:15] Where did you get those shoes, man? 你从哪儿买的这鞋啊 伙计
[13:18] There he is. 他来了
[13:19] Tito, what’s up, my man? Tito 近来可好啊 伙计
[13:21] Doug Judy. Who are they? Doug Judy 他们是谁
[13:23] That’s my bodyguard, Selena. 这是我的保镖 Selena
[13:25] We’re doing it on the D.L. 我们搞得水深火热
[13:27] He’s an amazing lover. I’m pregnant. 他床技一流 我都怀孕了
[13:29] Oh, nice! 喔 赞
[13:31] And this here is my partner, Dante Thunderstone. 这是我的搭档 但丁·雷霆之石
[13:34] The one and only. 举世无双的我
[13:36] Brrrat, brrrat, brrrat! 砰 砰 砰
[13:38] Okay, Judy. 好 Judy
[13:39] If we’re gonna do business, I gotta see how good you really are. 如果想干活 那就亮出真本事来
[13:42] This is a test. 这是个测验
[13:43] Go Jack that car right now. 去把那车给我撬开
[13:45] Give him the tools. 把家伙给他
[13:49] No worries. 没问题
[13:50] That is a cinch to pinch. 根本就是囊中取物
[13:53] There’s no way you’re getting in that car alone. 你别妄想一个人进到车里去
[13:55] Hey, where are you going, Thunderstone? 你去哪儿啊 雷霆之石
[13:58] To steal the car. 偷车呀
[13:59] I Jack the rides. Judy holds my tools. 我去把车撬开 Judy拿着我的家伙
[14:01] Fine. Then you have two minutes. 好吧 给你们两分钟的时间
[14:04] Only need one. 一分钟足矣
[14:05] That was tight. 真是狂狷啊
[14:07] You played him like a boss. 你就像个霸道总裁一样耍了他
[14:08] Thanks. Now I just need to magically learn how to steal a car. 多谢夸奖 现在就差上天助我学会偷车了
[14:11] Braat, braat! 砰 砰
[14:15] Okay, okay, all I have to do is break into this car 好的 好的 所以我要做的就是撬进车里
[14:17] and drive it away without a key. 然后不用钥匙就把车开走
[14:19] Something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[14:20] Nope, just, uh, warming up my stealing fingies. 没啥 就是 活动一下我的神偷手指
[14:23] Relax, Thunderstone. 雷霆之石 放轻松
[14:24] It’s easy. Here. 很简单的 你看
[14:26] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[14:27] Oh, just, uh, telling Thunderstone how I move it on the dance floor. 就是 呃 跟雷霆之石讲讲哥超凡的舞技
[14:30] Always start with a side-to-side sway. 一直都会从左右摇摆开始
[14:33] Real smooth, real slow. 既流畅又缓和
[14:35] Real smooth and real slow. 既流畅又缓和
[14:36] Yeah, and when I feel that groove, I pop it! 感觉刚好对头时 我就一使劲
[14:38] Ha! Yeah. 嗬 好
[14:40] And I pull it, pull it back. Pull it back hard. 然后我就往回收 使劲往回收
[14:43] – Whoo! Yeah! – Ha-ha! – 太好了 – 哈哈
[14:45] Yes, I love the way you dance, Doug Judy. 没错 我太喜欢你的舞步了 Doug Judy
[14:48] All right, this next part is like french kissing. 好 下一步就像是法式舌吻一样
[14:51] Got it. 明白
[14:52] Jam it in there and move it around wildly. 塞进去玩命打转
[14:54] I gotta ask, Peralta, do the ladies enjoy that technique? 问一句啊Peralta 女士们真的喜欢那么做吗
[14:58] Ten seconds. 还有十秒
[14:59] Come on. 快点
[15:03] Ah, yes! 啊 太好啦
[15:05] Okay, let’s go. 好了 我们走吧
[15:09] Thank you, Charles, Regina, for inviting us on this double date. Charles Regina 感谢你们邀请我们来参加四人约会
[15:13] Kind of like a fun Christmas four-way, right? 有点像圣诞欢乐四人行 是不是
[15:17] – Well put, Lynn. – Yeah. – 说得好 Lynn – 对
[15:18] A very sweet sentiment. 非常诱人的想法
[15:20] Oh, my God! I have an idea. 我的天 我有个主意
[15:21] Let’s open presents. 咱们来拆礼物吧
[15:22] – Okay. – Oh. – 好的 – 好
[15:23] I wanna see what everyone got everyone 我就想看看大家都会送些什么
[15:25] and how everyone reacts poorly. 和大家寒碜的反应
[15:27] Fun, fun. I just hope you like it. 有意思 我希望你喜欢
[15:29] I don’t know. 我不确定
[15:33] A digital scale? 一个电子秤
[15:35] Lynn Boyle, you’re a horrible, horrible man. Lynn Boyle你真是个糟糕透顶的男人
[15:38] You went way over our price limit. 你居然超出了我们约定的价格上限
[15:40] Yes, I did. 你说得对
[15:41] – And I love it! – Yay! – 我超喜欢的 – 耶
[15:42] It’s gonna go so great in the guest bathroom. 这东西一定会很配我们的客用洗手间
[15:45] What? 什么
[15:46] Lynn and I are moving in together. Lynn要和我搬到一起住了
[15:48] And the rent’s a little steep, 租金有点贵
[15:49] so we promised we would only exchange small gifts. 所以我们约好了只互相送小礼物
[15:52] But you had to push it, didn’t you? 但是你就想较劲 是不是
[15:54] – I did. – You naughty boy. – 是的 – 你个小淘气
[15:57] I had to get my pookums a present, pookums. 我得给小心肝买个礼物嘛 小心肝
[16:00] – Okay. – Well, this is wonderful, – 好了 – 真是太好了
[16:04] but I am needed elsewhere, so I’m gonna take off. 但是别的地方有人找我 我得赶紧去了
[16:07] Thank you so much. 真的是太谢谢你了
[16:11] Nog, nog. “酒 酒”
[16:13] Little Christmas humor. 这是圣诞节小幽默
[16:15] Yes, the “Nog” From “Egg nog,” Used in place of “Knock.” 是的 用蛋奶酒的”酒”字代替了”敲”字
[16:17] I stand corrected. He loved it. 是我错了 他居然喜欢这个
[16:20] So I was just looking through some old files, 我之前在查阅一些旧文档
[16:22] and I think I may have found a mistake in a closed case. 然后我似乎在一份结案卷宗里找到了错误
[16:25] Which one? 哪一份
[16:26] It was actually… 其实是那个
[16:27] Now that I think of it, if I’m remembering correctly, 仔细想想吧 如果没错的话
[16:30] and I could be wrong on this, but… 说不定是我记错了呢 但是
[16:32] It’s the Brooklyn broiler. 是布鲁克林烧烤狂
[16:33] What? That dirt bag flamed out ages ago. 什么 那个肮脏小人很久以前就烛尽光穷了
[16:35] Why were you looking at that case? 你看那个案件干嘛
[16:36] She was making you a gift… 她想给你做个礼物
[16:38] Not a gift, snitch. 才不是礼物呢 叛徒
[16:40] It didn’t cost me anything, just my worthless man-hours. 我没有花任何钱 只是支出了毫无价值的时间
[16:43] “From Ray to Z”? “从Ray到尾”
[16:46] I thought I told you no gifts. 我应该说过我不收礼物的
[16:48] Take this away, and bring me the broiler’s file. 把这个收回去 把烧烤狂的文件拿来
[16:49] I’ll look into this mistake. 我会好好看看那个错误
[16:51] Actually, the evidence is part of the scrapbook, 其实吧 证据也在这本剪贴簿里
[16:52] so I have to leave the whole thing. 所以这一整本您都得收下了
[16:54] Fine, I’ll look at the relevant pages, 好吧 那我会看相关页面的
[16:56] but as for the rest, I will not peruse. 但至于剩下的 我绝不细读
[17:03] Wow, sweet setup. What do you make here? 哇 装置不错嘛 这儿到底是造啥的
[17:05] Don’t worry about it. 不用关心这个
[17:06] Oh, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. 喔 好好好好好好好
[17:08] We need 20 cars a week. 我们每周需要20辆车
[17:10] I want to use them each once, then dump ’em. 我要把它们用一次就扔掉
[17:13] Oh, well, you picked the right man. 那你可是找对人了
[17:16] So are we gonna make a deal or what? 那我们是做个交易还是怎么着
[17:18] Or do I need to talk to your boss? 我是不是要跟你的老大聊一聊
[17:20] You can talk to me. 跟我聊就行
[17:21] So you’re the boss? 所以你是老大吗
[17:22] Yeah, I’m the boss, and this is my place. 没错 我就是老大 这是我的地盘
[17:25] And in my place, people know they shouldn’t ask dumb questions. 在我的地盘里 大家都知道要谨言慎行
[17:29] Got it? 懂了吗
[17:31] Yeah, I got it. 是啊 我懂了
[17:32] I tried to tell him, Tito. 我试图告诉过他 Tito
[17:34] All right, let’s talk deets. 好了 来谈谈细节吧
[17:39] Is that us? 那是我们的人吗
[17:40] No, we gotta go right now! Go, go, go! 不是 我们现在要上了 上上上
[17:42] On the ground! NYPD! 跪下 纽约警察
[17:44] NYPD. Nobody move! 纽约警察 都不准动
[17:47] Diaz Diaz!
[17:47] Don’t need help. Behind you. 不用帮我 看你后面
[17:49] Bye bye, Peralta. Here’s your GPS. 拜拜 Peralta 这是你的GPS
[17:51] No! 不
[17:53] Let’s go! 走吧
[17:54] Ha-ha, I got you! 哈哈 抓到你了
[17:56] Yeah, you did, but your boy Tito’s getting away. 是啊 你抓到了 但你的Tito要跑走了
[18:02] Damn it! Damn you, Doug Judy! 妈的 诅咒你 Doug Judy
[18:08] I’ll never forget you, Dante Thunderstone! 我永远不会忘记你的 但丁·雷霆之石
[18:20] You have the right to remain Doug Judy. 你有权保持Doug Judy
[18:22] Anything you Doug or Judy can be used 但你所Doug或者Judy的一起都会作为
[18:23] against you in a Doug of Judy. 呈Doug证Judy
[18:26] Sorry, I’m preoccupied by someone who will remain nameless. 抱歉 我心思都在另一个无名人士上
[18:29] I’ll start over. 让我重来一遍
[18:32] Santiago, I want to thank you for my gift. Santiago 我想要谢谢你的礼物
[18:36] You like the scrapbook? I don’t know. 你喜欢剪贴簿吗 我不知道
[18:38] I’m a man of my word, so I did not peruse. 我是个说到做到的男人 所以我没有细读
[18:41] The gift I’m referring to was you pointing out my mistake. 我指的礼物是你指出了我的错误
[18:44] Do you know why I don’t accept gifts? 你知道为什么我不接受礼物吗
[18:47] Because you’re so evolved, you don’t need material things. 因为你已经进化到不需要物质了
[18:50] Because I don’t like brown-nosing. 因为我不喜欢拍马屁
[18:51] Oh. 噢
[18:51] Youch, that was hard to watch. 哎哟 看不下去了
[18:53] You told me to my face that I made a mistake, 你当面对我指出我犯了个错
[18:55] and that’s as far from brown-nosing as one can get. 那跟拍马屁完全是两极
[18:58] I respect you for that. 我尊重你的做法
[18:59] Now I have a gift for you. 现在我有个礼物要给你
[19:00] I have the complete Brooklyn broiler files. 我有完整的布鲁克林烤肉狂的档案
[19:02] He was given three life sentences, 他被判处了三项无期徒刑
[19:04] and it should have been two. 但其实应该只有两项
[19:04] So I’ve already contacted the D.A. About the error. 所以我已经告诉了检察官那个错误
[19:08] Will you please help me figure out who set those other fires? 你能协助我查清另一桩案子的火是谁放的吗
[19:10] Ooh! More work! 唔 更多工作
[19:13] I know that sounded sarcastic, but… 我知道这句话听起来像讽刺 但
[19:15] Nobody thought that. 没人这么想
[19:16] Not for a moment. 一瞬间都没想过
[19:17] Great. 太好了
[19:23] Chaz-ma-taz, how we doing, baby? Chaz-ma-taz 你好吗宝贝
[19:26] I thought you’d be in an awful mood. 我以为你会心情很糟呢
[19:27] Why would be upset when I’ve never 我的人生中从未有过这么多目标
[19:29] had more purpose in my entire life? 为什么要不开心呢
[19:32] Are you gonna poison my dad? 你是要给我爸下毒吗
[19:33] No, our parents say they’re in love, 吧 我们的爸妈说他们相爱了
[19:35] but we both know that’s just their old brains disintegrating. 但我们都知道那只是他们的老脑子在崩解
[19:39] We need to break them up for their sake, for our sake, 我们需要让他们分手 是为他们好 为我们好
[19:43] for the sake of this great nation. 为这个伟大的国家好
[19:46] Agreed. 同意
[19:48] Ew! I forgot how clammy your hands are. 恶 我忘了你的手有多么的湿粘
[19:53] Mood unaffected. Mood unaffected. 心情不受影响 心情不受影响
[19:57] Attention please! Attention. 请注意 注意
[19:59] I’m sorry to interrupt your holiday revelry. 很抱歉打扰你们的节日狂欢
[20:01] It truly is a fun night. 这确实是个欢乐的夜
[20:03] I’d like to propose a toast to Detective Diaz 我想举杯为Diaz警探和她的
[20:06] and her task force, who successfully brought down 特遣队干杯 他们成功抓获了
[20:08] Tito Ruiz and his entire giggle pig network. Tito Ruiz和他的整个猪咯咯团体
[20:12] Great work, everyone. Drink up! 大家干得好 干杯
[20:13] Yeah! 耶
[20:18] Hey, so I checked again. 嘿 我又查了一遍
[20:20] Doug Judy still hasn’t surfaced. Doug Judy还是没出现
[20:21] Yeah, he has. 不 他出现了
[20:23] He just sent me this. 他刚给我发了这个
[20:28] What’s up, Peralta? 你好吗 Peralta
[20:29] Greetings from paradise. 来自天堂的问候
[20:31] Actually, I’m a little disappointed in the hotel. 其实酒店让我有点失望
[20:33] How do you mess up an omelet? 他们怎么能搞砸煎蛋卷呢
[20:34] It’s just a flat egg. 只是煎个蛋饼啊
[20:36] He pretty much just talks about the omelet 他接下来十分钟基本都在
[20:38] for the next ten minutes, but… 讲煎蛋卷的事 但
[20:40] About my escape. 关于我的逃脱
[20:41] This is my associate Kyle. 这是我的助手Kyle
[20:46] He drove the garbage truck. 他开的垃圾车
[20:47] You may also remember him as the room service waiter 你可能也会记得他是那个我让你
[20:50] I had you tip so generously. 给了很多小费的客房服务生
[20:52] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[20:53] Yup, and when he ordered the lobster, 是的 而且当他点龙虾的时候
[20:56] it was code for Kyle to follow him. 就是在给Kyle信号跟着他
[20:57] Anyway, tell Diaz she loves me. 总之 告诉Diaz她爱我
[20:59] Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐
[21:01] Hey, first things first. 嘿 首先
[21:02] I swear to you we are gonna catch Doug Judy. 我向你发誓我们会抓到Doug Judy的
[21:05] Yeah, I know. 是啊 我知道
[21:06] We did it once. We can do it again. 我们抓了一次 我们就能再抓一次
[21:08] No. We will catch him. 不 我们会抓到他的
[21:10] More importantly, thank you. 更重要的是 谢谢你
[21:12] I know how hard that was to make that choice and let him get away. 我知道做出那个放走他的决定有多困难
[21:15] No, it was an easy call. 不 那是个容易的决定
[21:17] I know how much this task force means to you. 我知道这个特遣队对你有多重要
[21:19] It means so much, and it’s been so stressful, 太重要了 这阵子我压力都好大
[21:21] and it went so well. 而结果却这么好
[21:23] Seriously, look at me, I cannot stop smiling. 说真的 看着我 我没办法收住笑容
[21:25] How do people do this with their faces? 人们都是怎么控制他们的脸的
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme