时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Have a nice weekend, Peralta? | Peralta 你周末过得可好啊 |
[00:01] | Yeah, nothing special. You know, I got a couple… | 一般般啦 我不过就是 |
[00:03] | You missed Scully’s birthday. | 你错过了Scully的生日 |
[00:05] | It was kind of a big one. | 还是很重要的一个 |
[00:07] | Nobody showed at the party. | 大家却都没有出现 |
[00:08] | Guys, guys, guys, we missed Scully’s birthday, | 各位各位 我们错过了Scully的生日 |
[00:12] | – and it was a big one. – I know. | – 而且还是很重要的一个 – 没错 |
[00:14] | I panicked and said I had to go to the vet | 我吓得张口就说 我当时在兽医那里 |
[00:16] | because my puppy-cat got sick. | 给我家的小猫咪看病 |
[00:17] | I said I had to take my mom to get birth control pills. | 我说的是 我带着我妈去买避孕药了 |
[00:20] | That’s better than my excuse. | 那也比我的借口好 |
[00:21] | I said I had to go to my girls’ bat mitzvahs. | 我说我得参加闺女们的犹太成人礼 |
[00:23] | Squad, we missed Scully’s birthday, | 队员们 我们错过了Scully的生日 |
[00:25] | and it was a big one. | 而且还是很重要的一个 |
[00:27] | I told them I was in Ecuador. I think they bought it. | 我跟他们说我当时在厄瓜多尔 他们也信了 |
[00:30] | We gotta make it up to him. | 我们得补救一下 |
[00:32] | Let’s give him cash. | 凑点钱当礼物好了 |
[00:33] | Everyone, put in $20 each. | 每个人都交出20块钱 |
[00:35] | Uh… | 那个 |
[00:35] | Yes, I’ll cover you. | 知道了 我来替你付 |
[00:37] | Hey, Scully… | 嗨 Scully |
[00:38] | Huh? | 咋了 |
[00:39] | We’re sorry that we missed your party. | 很抱歉我们错过了你的生日聚会 |
[00:41] | Oh, don’t worry about it. You all had stuff to do. | 哦 没关系的 你们不都忙着呢么 |
[00:44] | Yes, the capital of Ecuador is Quito. | 没错 厄瓜多尔的首都是基多 |
[00:47] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:47] | Anyway, Happy Birthday from all of us. | 总之 我们大家都祝你生日快乐 |
[00:50] | Thanks, guys. You’re the best. | 谢谢你们 你们最棒了 |
[00:51] | – Happy Birthday. – Happy Birthday, Scully. | – 生日快乐 – 生日快乐啊Scully |
[00:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[00:55] | I can’t believe it. The fake birthday worked! | 太难以置信了 冒牌生日的计划居然成功了 |
[00:59] | You’re a genius! | 你真是天才 |
[01:00] | We’re both geniuses! | 咱俩都是天才 |
[01:06] | Thumbtack mug. | 图钉马克杯 |
[01:07] | That was my thumbtack mug. | 那是我装图钉的马克杯 |
[01:30] | I’m running this task force, so everything goes through me. | 我是这个特遣队的负责人 一切听我指挥 |
[01:33] | Got it? Good. | 懂吗 好的 |
[01:34] | Jackson, some ecstasy was found on the F train. | Jackson F线地铁上发现了摇头丸 |
[01:36] | Take it to the lab. Find out if it’s giggle pig. | 把它带到实验室 看看是不是猪咯咯 |
[01:38] | Scully, Hitchcock, work your C.I.S. | Scully和Hitchcock继续写你们的案情报告 |
[01:40] | Miller, get a new k-9. That dog is an idiot. | Miller换条新狗去 现在这头真是瞎了狗眼了 |
[01:43] | All right, move out. | 好了 分头行动吧 |
[01:44] | Hey. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry I’m late. | 嗨 抱歉 抱歉抱歉抱歉 我迟到了 |
[01:47] | I had to go back to the deli and return my everything bagel. | 我刚才去熟食店退掉了我的全料百吉饼 |
[01:50] | In what world does “Everything” not include beef jerky? | 谁家卖的”全料”百吉饼里没有牛肉干啊 |
[01:53] | – All of them. – Okay. | – 谁家都没有 – 好吧 |
[01:54] | – Here’s what’s up. – Yeah. | – 给你说下情况 – 好嘞 |
[01:55] | Task force brought in a giggle pig dealer this morning. | 特遣队今天早上抓到了一个卖猪咯咯的毒贩 |
[01:57] | Nice. | 好耶 |
[01:57] | Second guy we’ve brought in that’s had one of these keys. | 他是我们找到的第二个有这种钥匙的人 |
[02:01] | Huh. | 哟 |
[02:02] | My best guess, this opens a creepy, old wardrobe/portal | 这钥匙八成能打开一个古怪的衣橱兼传送门 |
[02:06] | to an enchanted land full of talking toads and fairy folk. | 门那边住满了会说话的蟾蜍和童话故事 |
[02:08] | Interesting. | 很有意思 |
[02:10] | It has something to do with the post office. | 这钥匙和邮局有些关系 |
[02:12] | It’s got “USPS” Engraved on it. | 它上面刻着”美国邮政总局” |
[02:13] | Take it to the postal inspection service. | 把这个钥匙带到邮政检查局 |
[02:15] | See what you can find out. | 看看能查出些什么 |
[02:16] | Copy that. | 遵命 |
[02:17] | Hey, work this thing hard. | 还有 一定要全力调查 |
[02:19] | We’re under a lot of pressure with the task force, | 特遣队最近压力很大 |
[02:20] | so we could really use a win. | 我们很需要打一场胜仗 |
[02:21] | You got it. | 保证完成任务 |
[02:22] | You’re my friend, and I won’t let you down. | 你是我的朋友 我绝不会让你失望 |
[02:24] | I’m gonna push you up, just like a bra. | 我会把你撑起来 就像胸罩那样 |
[02:26] | What? | 什么 |
[02:26] | Nah, I meant like a brassiere, which is totally different. | 不是 我是指文胸啦 完全是另外一个玩意 |
[02:30] | Come on, man. | 能别闹么 |
[02:30] | – Not better. Here we go. – Here we go! | – 越描愈黑 我们走吧 – 我们走喽 |
[02:32] | Santiago, I may need you to come in for a bit on Saturday. | Santiago 我需要你周六来帮个忙 |
[02:35] | Again? Are you kidding me, man? | 又来 你这是在逗我吗 老兄 |
[02:40] | I’m sorry. Let’s start fresh. | 非常抱歉 咱们再来一次 |
[02:42] | Hi! | 你好哟 |
[02:43] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:45] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[02:46] | Her mind finally snapped, like a stale breadstick. | 她的小神经像潮掉的面包棍一样 终于折了 |
[02:51] | Captain, please forgive me. | 警监 请原谅我的失礼 |
[02:53] | I’m just a little on edge | 我表现得暴躁不安 |
[02:54] | because I’m trying to quit smoking. | 是因为 我在试着戒烟 |
[02:57] | I can’t take the stress of hiding it from Teddy anymore. | 我再也不想躲着Teddy抽烟了 |
[03:01] | Be right out, Teddy! | 马上就出来哦 Teddy |
[03:05] | I’m going cold turkey, and it makes me… | 我正在忍痛戒烟 整个人都变得 |
[03:07] | – irritable. – Terrifying. | – 很焦躁 – 很恐怖 |
[03:10] | I know I should be able to do this by myself, | 我知道 这事应该由我独自解决 |
[03:12] | but it would be great if you guys could maybe | 但我很希望你们能帮个忙 |
[03:15] | keep an eye on me. | 盯紧了我 |
[03:16] | Of course, we’ll do everything we can to help. | 没问题 我们会尽力帮你的 |
[03:18] | Or, plan B, I could arrange for you to go to a safe place | 或者吧 我干脆帮你安排个疗养院吧 |
[03:22] | where you can just relax and watch pretty boats go by. | 你能在那尽情休息 看着漂亮的小船飘过 |
[03:25] | Look, this one’s on an island. | 瞧 这家可是在小岛上呢 |
[03:30] | Okay, we’re looking for room 247, | 好的 我们要找247室 |
[03:31] | agent Jack Danger. | Jack Danger(危险)探员 |
[03:33] | Agent Jack Danger? | Jack Danger探员 |
[03:35] | Wow, that name is buh-dass. | 哇 这名字真是”迪奥爆” |
[03:38] | – Code for “Badass.” – Yeah. | – “屌爆”的代称 – 真是 |
[03:40] | So buh-dass. | 简直”迪奥爆” |
[03:42] | Ah, here we are. | 啊 到了 |
[03:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:44] | Cool guy, probably expecting a cool knock. | 这么酷的人 一定也期待一个同样酷炫的敲门声 |
[03:48] | That was incredible. | 这敲门声酷毙了 |
[03:50] | Enter. | 请进 |
[03:53] | Are you Danger? | 阁下可是Danger |
[03:55] | Jack Danger Jack Danger? | |
[03:57] | It’s actually pronounced “Dong-er.” | 其实发音应该是”裆儿” |
[03:59] | It’s derived from a Dutch word | 源自一个荷语单词 |
[04:00] | meaning “Prudence in financial matters.” | 意思是”资财富足” |
[04:01] | Oh, Jack Donger. | 哦 Jack Donger |
[04:05] | Also cool. | 也不错 |
[04:06] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[04:07] | I understand you need a little help from the big boys here at USPIS. | 听说你们需要我们美邮检大哥的帮忙 |
[04:11] | Uspis? | 美邮检 |
[04:12] | Yeah, U.S. Postal inspection service, | 没错 美国邮政检查局 |
[04:15] | founded by Benjamin Franklin in 1772, | 由本杰明富兰克林在1772年创建 |
[04:17] | undoubtedly the great man’s greatest accomplishment. | 堪称人类史上最伟大之壮举 |
[04:19] | Are you aware that he helped popularize parmesan cheese in America? | 你知道让帕尔玛奶酪在美国流行的人也是他吗 |
[04:23] | I am. | 我知道 |
[04:24] | USPIS is the crown jewel of the law enforcement system. | 美邮检是执法系统的掌上明珠 |
[04:28] | 1,200 inspectors tackling everything | 1200名检查员们破获的案件 |
[04:31] | from mail fraud to the shipment of contraband fruit. | 下至邮件诈骗 上至走私水果运输 |
[04:34] | And, of course, | 还有 当然了 |
[04:35] | occasionally assisting our little brothers in the police department. | 偶尔助警察局的小弟们一臂之力 |
[04:37] | Little brothers? | 你是说”小弟”吗 |
[04:38] | Well, I am a federal agent. You’re just… a local cop. | 我是个联邦探员嘛 你们不过是个 小片警 |
[04:43] | Nothing wrong with that. | 不过也不用自卑啦 |
[04:44] | Uh, we’re here because we found this key. | 呃 我们来这里是因为我们找到了这个钥匙 |
[04:46] | – Whoa. – Yes. | – 哇喔 – 正是它 |
[04:49] | This sexy beast was used to open a type of mailbox | 这磨人的小妖精是用来开一种邮筒的 |
[04:52] | we actually haven’t used in years. | 不过那种邮筒已经停用多时了 |
[04:53] | However, there are a few around town that were never removed. | 但是 城里还剩了几个我们一直没拆掉的 |
[04:57] | Real beauts. | 那才是绝世倾城 |
[04:58] | I can find out where they are and send you the locations. | 我可以把它们的地址找出来发给你 |
[05:00] | That would be great. Here, my email is… | 那真是太好了 来 我的电子邮箱是 |
[05:03] | Ha! Uh-hahaha, no email. | 哈 呵呵 不要用电邮 |
[05:05] | I’ll send it to you with r-mail, | 我会用”真邮”发给你 |
[05:07] | which is to say, real mail, | 也就是 真正的邮件 |
[05:09] | because email has put hundreds of my coworkers out of work. | 因为电邮 我的几百号同事都丢了饭碗 |
[05:12] | How would you like it if they laid off | 自己的兄弟被扫地出门 |
[05:14] | all of your fellow detectives and partnered you with a robocop? | 再由机器警察取代的滋味 你们可曾知道 |
[05:17] | I’ve literally drawn sketches of that. | 我真的有画过机器警察的草图呢 |
[05:19] | The robot has a backpack that can carry me. | 机器警察有个能装下我的背包 |
[05:22] | Hey, how’s cold turkey going? | 嗨 烟戒得怎样了 |
[05:29] | I heard chewing gum helps. | 我听说嚼口香糖管用 |
[05:30] | You know, I never smoked, but I did once have an addiction. | 虽然我从没吸过烟 但我也是上过瘾的人 |
[05:34] | Food… it got bad. | 暴食 场面异常惨烈 |
[05:38] | You’re not closed! | 你们怎么能打烊 |
[05:39] | It’s six o’clock! | 这才六点钟啊 |
[05:41] | I need my mushu pork! | 哥要吃木须肉 |
[05:43] | I need my mushu…Oh! | 给哥木须 喔 |
[05:47] | You know how I finally stopped eating? | 你知道我是怎么停止暴饮暴食的吗 |
[05:48] | You got too big to fit through the kitchen door? | 你是胖到挤不进厨房门了吗 |
[05:51] | I learned how to beat my cravings. | 我学会了压制自己的欲望 |
[05:53] | Every time I wanted food, I rebooted my system. | 我一旦想吃东西了 就会重启自己的系统 |
[05:56] | Are you ready to reboot? | 准备好重启了吗 |
[05:58] | When I’d feel a food craving, | 每当我有了食欲 |
[06:00] | I would dunk my head into ice water and reset my brain. | 我就会一头扎进冰水里并重启大脑 |
[06:05] | Watch me. | 看好了 |
[06:10] | Whoo! | 呼 |
[06:11] | I’m all good! | 感觉好爽 |
[06:12] | Yeah! You try! | 赞 该你了 |
[06:15] | – Okay. – Now! | – 好吧 – 马上 |
[06:20] | Do it again! | 再来一次 |
[06:24] | It’s so cold! It’s really cold! | 好冷啊 真的好冷啊 |
[06:26] | Last time. | 最后一次 |
[06:30] | We think the drug dealers have been using these out-of-service mailboxes | 我们觉得毒贩在利用这些旧邮筒 |
[06:33] | as drops for giggle pig and money. | 进行猪咯咯的钱物交易 |
[06:34] | Good job. I’m glad Danger was useful. | 干得好 Danger帮上忙了可真好 |
[06:36] | Actually, it’s “Dong-er.” | 其实 是叫”裆儿” |
[06:38] | Although it should be “Dong-est.” | 尽管他更应该叫”裆炸” |
[06:39] | Can’t imagine anyone being more dong than this guy. | 这人真是世界上独一无二的裆炸奇葩 |
[06:42] | Sounds like he was a good resource. | 听起来他能帮上很大忙啊 |
[06:43] | He showed you where the mailboxes were, right? | 他告诉你们邮筒都在哪里了吧 |
[06:44] | Yeah, but he also told us | 说了 但他还告诉我们 |
[06:46] | how he brought down a snail-smuggling ring… | 他是如何缉拿了一个蜗牛走私团伙 |
[06:48] | for an hour. | 长达一小时 |
[06:49] | Yeah, he showed us all these pictures of the snails, | 对 他给我们看了那些蜗牛的照片 |
[06:51] | and he called them “The littlest victims.” | 还把它们叫做”最小的受害人” |
[06:53] | Well, hopefully Donger will be less annoying from now on. | 好吧 但愿Donger以后不会这么烦人 |
[06:57] | Yeah, hopefully. | 是啊 但愿吧 |
[06:58] | Wait, “From now on”? | 等等 “以后” |
[06:59] | – Yeah. – No. | – 没错 – 别 |
[07:00] | – Yup. – No, no, no, no. | – 就是这样 – 别别别别 |
[07:01] | Please tell me I don’t have to keep working with that… | 千万别告诉我 我还要跟那个人一起工作 |
[07:04] | Detective Peralta. | Peralta探员 |
[07:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:06] | Love your precinct. | 你们的片区不错嘛 |
[07:07] | Very primitive. | 非常有原始风格 |
[07:10] | At USPIS, everyone gets his own office, | 在美邮检 每个人都有自己的办公室 |
[07:12] | but that’s because | 不过 那也是因为 |
[07:13] | we’re this proud nation’s first defense in the war on terror. | 我们是这个国家反恐斗争的第一道防线嘛 |
[07:17] | Every envelope is a potential target for Al-Qaeda. | 每一个包裹都是基地组织潜在目标 |
[07:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:21] | Detective Rosa Diaz, meet my new partner, Jack donger. | Rosa Diaz警探 这是我的新搭档 Jack donger |
[07:25] | Please, I go by Jackie. | 请叫我Jackie |
[07:27] | Jackie donger. | Jackie donger(玩屌·自拍) |
[07:28] | Of course you do. | 当然啦 |
[07:38] | Take it away, Peralta. | 哼起来(把它拿走) Peralta |
[07:39] | Will do. | 遵命 |
[07:41] | Shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么做的 |
[07:43] | B-side’s got some banging sousa deep cuts. | B面可是有些Sousa难找的金曲呢 |
[07:45] | Thank God we’re here. Look, there’s a box up there. | 感谢上天终于到了 看 那边有个邮筒 |
[07:48] | Oh, yeah, that is some sweet green curves right there. | 是啊 那养眼优美的绿色曲线啊 |
[07:53] | We should talk to the falafel guy, | 我们应该和那个卖炸肉丸子的小贩聊聊 |
[07:55] | see if he’s seen anything suspicious. | 看看有没有什么可疑情况 |
[07:57] | Uh, you should probably let me take lead on this. | 你们应该让我来主导谈话 |
[07:59] | A lot of people don’t like cops, | 很多人都不喜欢警察 |
[08:00] | but everybody loves postal workers. | 但是人人都喜欢邮递员 |
[08:02] | They do? | 是吗 |
[08:03] | That’s why the phrase most associated | 所以才有这么一个说法 |
[08:05] | with bringing goodness into people’s lives is “Going postal.” | 选择”邮政化” 幸福千万家 |
[08:08] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑对吧 |
[08:09] | “Going postal” Means that… | “去邮局”其实是指(发疯) |
[08:10] | I know what it means! | 我知道是什么意思 |
[08:12] | I just said what it means. That’s what it means. | 我刚说过它的意思了 那就是它的意思 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | Well, how about we avoid human contact altogether | 我们何不全都避免和人交谈 |
[08:19] | and check out the box? | 直接去查看邮筒呢 |
[08:31] | What’s the point of that thing? | 这东西有什么意义 |
[08:32] | Tradition and security. | 传统又安全 |
[08:34] | Plus, I’d be lying if I said it didn’t look insanely cool. | 而且如果我说这看起来不酷 那我就是在骗人了 |
[08:37] | I wouldn’t. | 我就不会这么说 |
[08:40] | Jackpot. It’s giggle pig. | 中奖了 是猪咯咯 |
[08:42] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:43] | You have served your country proud, little lady. | 你光荣地服务了你的国家 女士 |
[08:49] | Stop! | 站住 |
[08:51] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[08:52] | Ow, ow, ow, help me up! | 嗷 嗷 嗷 扶我起来 |
[08:54] | Peralta, help! Help me up. | Peralta 救我 扶我起来 |
[08:56] | Don’t ditch me! | 别抛下我 |
[08:59] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[09:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:02] | No, I’m rattled. | 不好 我气坏了 |
[09:07] | – Hey. – Hmm? | – 嘿 – 嗯 |
[09:08] | Where you going, Amy? | 你要去哪儿 Amy |
[09:09] | Oh, I was just going outside to… | 我只是到外面去 |
[09:11] | See this pigeon I’ve been training. | 看看我训练的鸽子 |
[09:14] | It does the can-can. | 它会跳康康舞呢 |
[09:15] | That I gotta see! | 那我可得看看 |
[09:18] | Damn it. I made my lie too enticing. | 该死 我把谎编得太诱人了 |
[09:20] | Fine, I was going out to smoke. | 好啦 我是要出去抽烟 |
[09:22] | Your lame system-reboot thing didn’t work. | 你那个无聊的系统重启方法根本没用 |
[09:25] | You know, I don’t like to talk about this, | 知道吗 我不想提这件事的 |
[09:27] | but many years ago, I myself overcame an addiction. | 很多年前 我自己战胜过一个瘾症 |
[09:30] | I could not get enough of the ponies. | 我当时赌马赌得停不下来 |
[09:33] | Go, razzmataz. | 冲啊 华丽辣子马 |
[09:36] | Go, razzmataz. Go, razzmataz. | 冲啊 华丽辣子马 冲啊 华丽辣子马 |
[09:40] | It’s bugle boy, winning by a head. | 是号角手 以一个头的优势取得胜利 |
[09:42] | I lost everything. | 我输光了 |
[09:44] | What worked for me was replacing my bad addiction | 对我来说有效的方法是用一个好的瘾头 |
[09:47] | with a good addiction… | 来取代坏的瘾头 |
[09:48] | Exercise. | 锻炼 |
[09:50] | Grab your sneakers, Santiago. | 拿上你的运动鞋 Santiago |
[09:52] | You’re going me on a lunchtime jog. | 你要跟我一起去午休慢跑了 |
[09:54] | Great! We can talk a little, | 太好了 我们可以小聊一下 |
[09:56] | chat about the job, do some mentor-mentee bonding. | 谈谈工作 巩固一下师徒感情 |
[09:59] | We will exercise in silence. | 我们会在无声中慢跑 |
[10:01] | No headphones either. | 也不能戴耳机 |
[10:02] | Music is a crutch. | 听音乐也会产生依赖 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry, let me get this straight. | 不好意思 让我来理清一下 |
[10:08] | You had a giggle pig supplier 20 yards from you, | 猪咯咯贩子当时离你们只有20码 |
[10:11] | and he got away? | 却给他跑了 |
[10:13] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[10:14] | Your man here failed to follow | 事情的经过就是 |
[10:15] | proper law-enforcement procedure is what happened. | 你的这位同事没有遵守适当的法律系统流程 |
[10:18] | What? | 什么 |
[10:19] | Always check for ground-level obstructions | 永远要在展开徒步追赶之前 |
[10:22] | before initiating a foot pursuit. | 检查地表是否有障碍物 |
[10:24] | The ground-level obstruction | 当时的地表障碍 |
[10:25] | was your hand clutching my leg. | 就是你的手紧抓着我的腿 |
[10:27] | I have claw marks all over my calf. | 我的小腿上都是爪印 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry, Rosa, can I talk to you in private for a second? | 抱歉 Rosa 我能私下和你谈一下吗 |
[10:32] | – Yeah. – We’ll be right back. | – 好的 – 我们马上回来 |
[10:33] | Boyle, why don’t you show donger what a fax machine is? | Boyle 你何不向Donger介绍一下什么是传真机呢 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:37] | Okay, imagine a letter had unprotected sex with a phone. | 想象一下 一封不带保护措施的信和电话做了爱 |
[10:41] | Look, it’s not just that donger’s annoying. | 听着 这Donger不止很烦人 |
[10:44] | He ruined the whole operation. | 还毁了全部行动 |
[10:45] | The perp got away because he’s the world’s biggest tool. | 罪犯跑走了是因为他是世界上最大的傻瓜(工具) |
[10:48] | No, tools can be useful. He’s the world’s smallest tool. | 不 工具还能用一用 他是世界上最小的鸡巴(工具) |
[10:50] | I’m the world’s biggest tool. | 我才是世界上最大的鸡巴 |
[10:51] | God! Do you see what he’s doing to me? | 天呐 你看到没 我都被他气傻了 |
[10:53] | Look, these dealers didn’t just randomly start | 听着 这些毒贩并不只是 |
[10:55] | randomly start using mailbox keys. | 随便选择用邮筒钥匙的 |
[10:56] | There’s clearly a postal connection. | 他们很明显和邮政有关系 |
[10:57] | Sorry, dude, you gotta keep working with him. | 抱歉 兄弟 你得继续跟他合作 |
[10:59] | Okay, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[11:00] | Let’s just put this in perspective for a second. | 先换个角度来想想 |
[11:02] | Is this whole war on drugs really worth | 这整个打击毒贩之战真的值得 |
[11:04] | the human cost of me spending another minute | 让人类牺牲我多一分钟的时间 |
[11:06] | with this behonkus? | 和这个behonkus呆在一起吗 |
[11:07] | I don’t know what “Behonkus” Means, but yes. | 我不知道”Behonkus”什么意思 但是的 |
[11:09] | “Behonkus” Means butt, | “Behonkus”就是屁股 |
[11:10] | and I think you could have guessed that from context. | 我觉得你应该结合上下文能猜出来的 |
[11:12] | Seriously, Jake, I’m asking you to see this through. | 说真的 Jake 我需要你坚持一下 |
[11:16] | All right, fine. | 好啦 好吧 |
[11:16] | I will do it for you as a favor because you’re my friend. | 我就当是帮你忙了 因为你是我的朋友 |
[11:20] | But if he tells me one more time | 但如果他再跟我讲一遍 |
[11:21] | about how USPIS “Mailed down” The Berlin wall, | 美邮检是如何用”寄倒”柏林墙的的话 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna give him your home address, | 我就会把你家地址给他 |
[11:25] | and you will receive holiday cards from him forever. | 而你就将会一辈子收到他的节日贺卡 |
[11:27] | My own relatives don’t have that address. | 我的亲戚都不知道我的地址 |
[11:29] | Oh, I know. I know. | 我知道 我就是知道 |
[11:36] | And completion. | 完成 |
[11:41] | So how do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[11:42] | Really good. No nicotine cravings at all. | 很好 完全没有渴求尼古丁的感觉 |
[11:45] | The magic of endorphins. | 内啡肽的魔力 |
[11:47] | I’m in a state of total euphoria. | 我现在处在完全的愉悦之中 |
[11:49] | Clearly. | 很明显 |
[11:50] | Listen, I gotta jump in there, so… | 听着 我得进去一下 |
[11:56] | Hello, Kevin. | 你好 Kevin |
[11:57] | No, I haven’t seen it. | 不 我没看见 |
[11:59] | I very much doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[12:00] | Why would the housekeeper steal your belt? | 为什么管家要偷你的皮带 |
[12:04] | What husband? She’s a widow. | 什么丈夫 她是个寡妇 |
[12:06] | I… uh-oh, I have to go. | 我 噢 我得挂了 |
[12:11] | Santiago, are you smoking in there? | Santiago 你在里面抽烟吗 |
[12:12] | No. | 没有 |
[12:14] | Why do I see smoke? | 那我为什么看到烟了 |
[12:15] | That’s steam. I’m in the shower. | 那是蒸汽 我在洗澡 |
[12:18] | So what are a bunch of drug dealers doing with old postal keys? | 所以一帮毒贩子怎么会有邮筒的旧钥匙呢 |
[12:22] | Maybe you guys forgot to collect them all. | 可能是你们回收的时候落下了 |
[12:24] | Mm, barking up the wrong tree, McGuff. | 怀疑错方向啦 McGuff |
[12:26] | Postal service doesn’t make mistakes. | 邮政服务从不出错 |
[12:28] | – You lose millions of letters every year. – Really? | – 你们每年搞丢几百万封信好吗 – 是吗 |
[12:30] | Then explain to me why none of these missing letters | 那为什么几百万封丢失的信中 |
[12:33] | have ever been found. | 没有一封被找到过 |
[12:35] | Okay, if it wasn’t a mistake, maybe it was an inside job. | 好吧 如果这不是个失误 那可能是内部作案 |
[12:39] | Who collected the keys? | 谁负责回收钥匙 |
[12:44] | There are five people responsible for key collection in the city. | 城里一共有五个人在负责这件事 |
[12:46] | Boom! That’s our list of suspects. | 这就是我们的嫌犯列表 |
[12:48] | We shall call them “The fellowship of the key.” | 我们可以叫他们 “钥匙兄弟会” |
[12:51] | I honestly think you are the greatest man who ever lived. | 我真心觉得你是世界上最伟大的人 |
[12:53] | Oh. | 噢 |
[12:54] | That’s a no-go. | 这是个死胡同 |
[12:56] | Tracking these people down is a waste of time. | 去找这些人是浪费时间 |
[12:57] | I say we keep surveilling the mailboxes. | 我觉得我们应该继续监视邮筒 |
[13:00] | Look, I have worked a ton of these drug cases, all right? | 听着 我办过无数毒品案子了 好吗 |
[13:03] | Once they know we’re onto them, they burn the whole system. | 一旦他们知道我们找上门了 他们会销毁整个体系 |
[13:05] | Trust me, they’re done with the boxes. | 相信我 他们不会再用邮筒了 |
[13:07] | Trust me. I’m a federal agent. | 相信我 我是个联邦执法人员 |
[13:11] | You’re not FBI. You’re not ATF. | 你不是联调局 也不是烟酒火器管理局 |
[13:12] | You work for the post office. | 你只是在邮局工作 |
[13:14] | Your motto is “Surprisingly, we exist.” | 你的格言就是”难以置信吧 我们是存在的” |
[13:17] | Incorrect. | 错 |
[13:18] | Our motto is “Nos custodimus quod lingus.” | 我们的格言是”Nos custodimus quod lingus” |
[13:21] | “We guard what you lick.” | “你们所舔过的 我们所守护的” |
[13:23] | That’s worse! | 更糟好吗 |
[13:24] | No, forget it. | 算了 不提了 |
[13:25] | I’m not giving you the list of names. | 我不会把名单给你的 |
[13:27] | We’re gonna keep surveilling those mailboxes, | 我们就继续监视那些邮筒 |
[13:29] | and if nothing turns up after a couple of days, | 如果过几天查不出东西来 |
[13:31] | then we’ll go on your wild goose chase. | 我们再试试你那没用的方法 |
[13:33] | Hey, if you’re hungry, Maury went postal | 嘿 如果你饿了的话 Maury”邮政化”(发疯)了 |
[13:36] | and brought in muffins for everyone. | 还给所有人带来了麦芬蛋糕来 |
[13:37] | Sweet. | 赞 |
[13:39] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go grab a muff with some bluebs, | 不好意思 我要去拿个有蓝莓的麦芬蛋糕了 |
[13:42] | and when I get back, | 等我回来的时候 |
[13:43] | we will discuss strategy for the stakeouts. | 我们再讨论盯梢的策略 |
[13:49] | All right, guard the door. | 好了 看好门 |
[13:51] | I’m gonna print out this list of suspects, | 我要把嫌疑人名单打印出来 |
[13:53] | and then we are ditching donger. | 然后就可以摆脱Donger了 |
[13:54] | It’s kind of risky, Jake. | 有点冒险了吧 Jake |
[13:56] | If this ends up being a dead end, Rosa’s gonna be mad. | 如果这条线索断了的话 Rosa会生气的 |
[13:58] | You know, robo-partner would not question this for a moment. | 你知道吗 机器搭档绝对不会产生质疑 |
[14:00] | Fine, I’ll be lookout. | 好吧 我去放风 |
[14:04] | – Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake! – What? Is he coming? | – Jake Jake Jake – 怎么 他来了吗 |
[14:05] | No, but there’s more than muffins. | 不是 但是那儿不止有麦芬蛋糕 |
[14:07] | There’s banana bread too! | 还有香蕉面包 |
[14:08] | What? | 什么 |
[14:09] | This printer is so slow! | 这台打印机太慢了 |
[14:11] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[14:13] | Ugh, this place is the worst! | 这地方真是不能再糟 |
[14:16] | All right, two down, three to go. | 好了 排除了两个 还剩三个 |
[14:18] | Next on the list, Kent Delroy. | 名单上的下一个 Kent Delroy |
[14:19] | Worked at the post office for 12 years. | 在邮局工作了十二年 |
[14:21] | Quit two years ago. | 两年前离职 |
[14:26] | That’s the guy from this morning. | 那是今早那家伙 |
[14:28] | NYPD, open up! | 纽约警察 开门 |
[14:29] | All right, I’m gonna break down the door. | 好吧 我要撞开门了 |
[14:30] | No, let me do it. | 不 让我来 |
[14:32] | Charles, that’s never gone well. | Charles 让你来都没有好结果 |
[14:33] | Yes, but I’ve been practicing. | 是的 但是我有在练习 |
[14:35] | All right, fine. You get one try. | 好吧 给你一次机会 |
[14:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:39] | Police! Hands in the air! | 警察 举起手来 |
[14:40] | I did it! Yes! | 我做到啦 太棒了 |
[14:42] | Boyle, that’s the bad guy. | Boyle 那是坏蛋好吗 |
[14:44] | Yup, yup. Turn around. | 对 对 转过去 |
[14:47] | This way, Santiago. | 这边走 Santiago |
[14:49] | What’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[14:50] | Is this a dream? | 我是在梦里吗 |
[14:51] | No, I’m not holding a label maker. | 不对啊 我手上没有标签打印机 |
[14:53] | Silence before the shaman. | 在萨满面前请保持安静 |
[14:56] | Amy, I’m taking charge of your journey away from addiction. | Amy 我将掌管你远离烟瘾的旅程 |
[14:59] | Gina is leading you on a guided meditation. | Gina会带领你冥想 |
[15:02] | Terry and I agreed to participate | 我和Terry同意一起参与 |
[15:04] | as a show of support. | 以示支持 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | And, Amy, you don’t know this | 还有 Amy 也许你不知道这事 |
[15:10] | ’cause I don’t necessarily enjoy talking to you, | 因为我不太常和你说话 |
[15:12] | but in my early 20s, I too battled an addiction. | 我在二十岁出头的时候 也跟瘾症做过斗争 |
[15:17] | I was a compulsive shopper. | 我有购物强迫症 |
[15:19] | Anyway, meditation helped me past that addiction. | 冥想帮助我远离了购物瘾 |
[15:22] | And it’s gonna do the same for you. | 它也能帮助你 |
[15:24] | Close your eyes and repeat: | 闭上眼睛 跟我念 |
[15:26] | I am in a vast hallway. | 我在一个宽敞的走廊里 |
[15:29] | I am in a vast hallway. | 我在一个宽敞的走廊里 |
[15:31] | I walk into the light of self-actualization. | 我正在走向自我实现的光芒中 |
[15:35] | I walk into the light of self-actualization. | 我正在走向自我实现的光芒中 |
[15:40] | For I am a powerful woman. | 因为我是个强大的女人 |
[15:42] | For I am a powerful woman. | 因为我是个强大的女人 |
[15:45] | I’m not hearing everyone. | 有人没张嘴说哦 |
[15:48] | For I am a powerful woman. | 因为我是个强大的女人 |
[15:51] | You feel the cool breeze of enlightenment | 你们感受到了一阵凉爽的启示之风 |
[15:55] | gently caressing your face. | 温柔地吹抚着你们的脸颊 |
[15:58] | I feel it! | 我感觉到了 |
[15:59] | I feel the breeze. | 我感觉到微风了 |
[16:00] | Amy Amy! | |
[16:02] | What? I’m not the one with my eyes open. | 干嘛 我没张开眼睛啊 |
[16:04] | Cheater! | 你才玩赖 |
[16:05] | Captain Holt is cheating. | 警监玩赖 |
[16:06] | Santiago, we’re trying to help you. | Santiago 我们是想要帮你 |
[16:08] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[16:09] | I quit quitting. | 我放弃戒烟了 |
[16:11] | Hey, hey, people. | 各位 各位 |
[16:12] | Task force, officially on the scoreboard with our first major giggle pig dealer busted. | 我们的特遣队终于完成了一次成功的抓获 |
[16:19] | Treat him well. | 好好待他 |
[16:20] | This guy is sort of the Mitch Globmun of getting put in jail for this. | 这家伙的被捕情况跟Mitch Globmun差不多 |
[16:23] | Globmun was the first kid in my grade to get a pube. | Globmun是我们年级第一个长阴毛的小孩 |
[16:26] | Rosa, great news, my friend! | Rosa 好消息 我的朋友 |
[16:28] | What the hell? | 怎么回事啊 |
[16:29] | Donger just called and said you abandoned him, | Donger刚刚打电话来说你抛弃了他 |
[16:30] | took information from a classified computer, | 在机密的电脑上窃取了信息 |
[16:33] | and licked a roll of antique stamps. | 还舔了所有的古董邮票 |
[16:35] | The stamps were on me. | 舔邮票这事是我干的 |
[16:36] | I was curious about how old glue tasted. | 我好奇以前的胶水是什么味的 |
[16:38] | Answer like a horse lollipop. | 答案是 像马肉棒棒糖 |
[16:41] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[16:42] | Look, it’s not a big deal. | 听着 这没什么大不了的 |
[16:44] | Donger wanted us to waste a week staring at mailboxes. | Donger打算让我们浪费一周的时间去盯邮筒 |
[16:46] | If I’d listened to him, I never would have caught Delroy. | 如果我听了他的 我永远都不可能抓住Delroy |
[16:49] | Or found his books, which tell us | 也不可能找到他的笔记本 上面写着 |
[16:51] | there’s a huge giggle pig shipment coming in tonight. | 今晚将有大批的猪咯咯运过来 |
[16:53] | I told you to work with USPIS. | 我让你跟美邮检合作 |
[16:55] | Okay, I know I didn’t do it exactly the way you asked me to… | 好吧 我知道我没有完全按你的命令做事 |
[16:58] | The way I ordered you to as leader of the task force. | 我是以特遣队队长的身份命令你的 |
[17:01] | Do you think just because we’re friends | 你觉得因为我们是朋友 |
[17:02] | you can do whatever you want? | 你就可以随心所欲吗 |
[17:04] | Donger’s furious. He’s on his way over here now | Donger很生气 他正在来这里的路上 |
[17:05] | because they’re taking over the case. | 因为他要接手这个案子了 |
[17:06] | What! He can’t do that. | 什么 他不能这样吧 |
[17:08] | Yeah, he can. | 不 他可以 |
[17:09] | They’re a federal agency. | 因为他们是联邦机构 |
[17:10] | From now on, any bust that comes from this, | 从今以后 任何关于这个案子的搜捕行动 |
[17:12] | including Delroy, goes to USPIS. | 包括Delroy 都由美邮检负责 |
[17:14] | My task force gets nothing. So thanks, friend. | 我的特遣队啥也干不了 还真是谢谢你了 朋友 |
[17:19] | This table tastes like Scully’s elbow blisters. | 这桌子尝起来像Scully手肘上的水疱 |
[17:22] | It’s horrible and I deserve it. | 好恶心 但是我应得的 |
[17:24] | I hate seeing you like this. | 我讨厌看到你这样子 |
[17:27] | Rosa has every right to be pissed at me. | Rosa确实该生我的气 |
[17:28] | I didn’t follow her orders and I messed up the task force. | 我没按她的命令办事 毁了她的特遣队 |
[17:32] | The only way to make things right | 挽回这事的唯一办法 |
[17:33] | is to do the worst, most awful thing imaginable. | 就是去做我能想到的最可怕的事 |
[17:36] | Dip your penis in vinegar. | 把你的小弟弟泡进醋里吗 |
[17:38] | What? No! | 什么鬼啊 不是 |
[17:39] | Why would you say that? | 你这么会想到这个 |
[17:40] | In sunday school, they told us | 在主日学校里 他们告诉我们 |
[17:41] | the babylonians did that to their enemies. | 古巴比伦人就是这样对他们的敌人的 |
[17:44] | I’ve been terrified ever since. | 从那以后我就超级害怕这个 |
[17:45] | Okay, well, what I have to do is far, far worse. | 好吧 我要做的事比这个还要可怕很多 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry I was a jerk. | 对不起 我是个混蛋 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry I said the postman was a flop. | 抱歉我之前说邮递员已经过气了 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry I said “Forever” Stamps are a lie | 抱歉我之前说”永久邮票”是个谎言 |
[17:59] | because the earth will eventually be swallowed by the sun. | 因为地球最终会被太阳吞噬 |
[18:02] | I know what you’re trying to do | 我知道你安的什么心 |
[18:03] | and I’m not buying it for a second. | 我才不买账呢 |
[18:06] | I don’t think you’re sorry and I don’t think you respect USPIS. | 我不信你真的抱歉 也不信你尊重美邮检 |
[18:08] | Maybe at first, but that was before I read, | 也许一开始不是 但那是在我读了 |
[18:11] | Stamping out Crime : A history of the USPIS.” | <贴走犯罪:美邮检的历史> 这个册子之前的事了 |
[18:14] | Oh, great read! | 噢 选得好 |
[18:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:16] | But it actually just scratches the surface. | 但它的介绍还不够全面 |
[18:18] | The real story begins in the 16th century with la poste francaise. | 真正的故事 是从16世纪的法国邮局开始的 |
[18:22] | Do you wanna hear about it? | 你们想听不 |
[18:24] | Absolutely. Please tell us that story. | 当然 快跟我们讲这故事 |
[18:26] | And spare no detail. | 不要省略任何细节 |
[18:28] | The vinegar dip. | 简直跟泡醋一样可怕 |
[18:31] | But this is when USPIS history gets really good. | 美邮检的历史故事从这一时期开始变得非常精彩 |
[18:35] | They actually moved the headquarters back to Boston from Washington D.C. | 他们真的把总部从华盛顿特区搬回了波士顿 |
[18:39] | Let’s jump ahead to 1820… | 让我们先来到1820年 |
[18:40] | Wait, you’re just gonna jump a whole decade? | 等等 你打算就这样跳过整整十年吗 |
[18:43] | I mean, I’m dying to know | 我意思是 我超想知道 |
[18:44] | how the chief postal inspector’s sickly wife | 邮政检察长他生病的妻子 |
[18:46] | adjusted to the cold New England winters. | 是怎么适应新英格兰区的严冬的 |
[18:49] | Okay, Peralta, I accept your apology. | 好吧 Peralta 我接受你的道歉 |
[18:51] | You can have the case back. | 你可以把案子领回去 |
[18:52] | Oh, thank you. | 太谢谢了 |
[18:53] | Truth is, I need some help. | 其实 我需要一些帮助 |
[18:55] | Delroy won’t tell us where the shipment’s going tonight | Delroy不肯告诉我们今晚的货物会运去哪里 |
[18:57] | and his notebooks are all in code. | 他的笔记都是用密码写的 |
[18:59] | Have a look. | 你看看 |
[19:01] | Have you checked out this phone number? | 你们追查了这个电话号码吗 |
[19:03] | It doesn’t exist. | 是空号 |
[19:04] | Ten digits, what else could it be? | 10位数字 除了号码还能是什么呢 |
[19:06] | Two zip codes back-to-back. | 两个连在一起的邮编 |
[19:08] | But they’re nowhere near here. | 但都不在这附近 |
[19:09] | 27889, that’s Washington, north Carolina. | 27889 那是北卡罗来纳州的华盛顿市 |
[19:13] | 80751, that’s sterling, Colorado. | 80751 那是科罗拉多州的斯特林市 |
[19:18] | Sterling place and Washington Avenue. | 斯特林镇(纽约州)和华盛顿大道(布鲁克林区) |
[19:20] | Wait a minute, Mr. Postman! | 等一下 邮递员先生 |
[19:23] | That’s where the giggle pig delivery’s gonna be? | 那就是猪咯咯会被送到的地方吗 |
[19:25] | Yup. We gotta go, right now. | 对 咱们该走了 马上 |
[19:29] | Could you please knock it off? | 你能别咬了吗 |
[19:31] | It’s like working inside a beaver dam. | 我感觉像在海狸坝里工作一样 |
[19:37] | Oh no, a next-to-desk-sit-down. | 哦不 这种领导要谈心的架势 |
[19:39] | Santiago, you’re putting yourself under too much pressure. | Santiago 你给自己太大压力了 |
[19:42] | And that stress is making it even harder for you to quit. | 这种压力反而让你更难戒烟 |
[19:45] | Some things might come easier to you | 也许当你不再是个完美主义者的时候 |
[19:46] | if you stop being such a perfectionist. | 事情会变得更容易 |
[19:48] | A concept you should become familiar with. | 你也应该试着 |
[19:53] | “Familiar with?” A dangling preposition? | 试着什么 你那句话的介词后怎么什么也没跟 |
[19:56] | I’m setting an example. | 我是在给你做个示范 |
[19:58] | I made an error and I’m not going to correct it. | 我犯了个语法错误 而且我不打算去纠正它 |
[20:01] | I’m just gonna let it dangle… | 我就让它在那空着 |
[20:04] | Dangle… | 空着 |
[20:05] | Dangle. | 孤单地空着 |
[20:09] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警监 |
[20:11] | Okay, get ready, it’s going down. | 准备就绪 要行动了 |
[20:13] | Wait, before we go in there… | 等等 在我们行动前 |
[20:14] | Apology accepted. | 我接受道歉 |
[20:15] | No, I actually want to do it. | 不行 我要把道歉说出来 |
[20:17] | Ugh, so I have to suffer? | 好烦 我必须忍受这个吗 |
[20:18] | I’ll make it quick. | 我尽量快点结束 |
[20:20] | I didn’t follow your orders, | 我没按你的命令行事 |
[20:21] | I took advantage of our friendship, | 我利用了我们的友谊 |
[20:22] | I’m a jerk, I’m sorry. | 是我不好 对不起 |
[20:24] | So that’s what eternity feels like. | 这道歉感觉真是漫长 |
[20:26] | I could not have made that any shorter. | 我已经尽量精简了好吗 |
[20:28] | All right, what’s the plan? This dong is ready to ding. | 好了 计划是什么 我的热情要破”裆”而出了 |
[20:30] | What? | 什么啊 |
[20:31] | Tac team one will take the north entrance. | 第一小组会从北边入口进去 |
[20:33] | Tac team two will take the east door. | 第二小组会从东门进 |
[20:34] | Jake, you stay out here and man the radio. | Jake 你在这里把风 |
[20:36] | Oh, sure, whatever you need. On it. | 噢 好 你怎么说我就怎么做 准备好了 |
[20:38] | No, I’m just kidding, you’re coming in with us. | 我开玩笑的啦 你跟我们一起行动 |
[20:40] | Jerk. | 讨厌 |
[20:41] | Ready? On my count. | 准备好了吗 听我指令 |
[20:43] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[20:47] | Freeze, police! | 不许动 警察 |
[20:48] | Also USPIS. And USPIS. | 还有美邮检 还有我们美邮检 |
[20:50] | Down, down, down! | 都给我蹲下 |
[20:52] | Go out the back door! | 快从后门跑 |
[20:54] | Down, down, get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 都蹲下 |
[20:57] | Hands on your head! | 手放头上 |
[21:03] | Unh. What happened? | 啊 我怎么了 |
[21:05] | You hit your head on the doorway coming in. | 你进来的时候脑撞门上了 |
[21:06] | Got knocked out cold. | 撞晕了 |
[21:08] | Do I have a bruise? | 撞出淤青了吗 |
[21:09] | A little one. | 一点点 |
[21:09] | Yes! I’m going on the wall of heroes. | 太棒了 我要上英雄墙了 |
[21:12] | Did we catch all the bad guys? | 坏蛋都抓住了吗 |
[21:14] | Yup, we got ’em. | 是的 都抓住了 |
[21:15] | All right, another win for USPIS. | 太好了 美邮检的又一次胜利 |
[21:17] | You’re lying in rat turds. | 你躺在老鼠屎上 |
[21:19] | It’s all part of the job, little brother. | 这都是职责所需啊 兄弟 |
[21:21] | It’s all part of the job. | 职责所需嘛 |