时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:02] | Who are those for? | 这花是给谁的 |
[00:04] | Captain Holt’s uncle passed away. | 警监的叔叔去世了 |
[00:06] | They weren’t close, but I wanted to do something. | 虽然他们不亲 但我还是想聊表心意 |
[00:09] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[00:10] | Flowers are a bold choice, Santiago, | 送花是很大胆的选择 Santiago |
[00:12] | but I can still beat you. | 但我还是能打败你 |
[00:14] | Beat me at expressing condolences? | 在表示哀悼这件事上打败我吗 |
[00:16] | Yup, it’s on. | 没错 比赛开始了 |
[00:18] | Flowers are a gift, and Captain Holt hates gifts. | 花属于礼物 警监最讨厌别人送礼了 |
[00:20] | I think a thoughtful email is the way to go here. | 我觉得一封体贴的邮件是个好主意 |
[00:23] | “Dear Captain, we were all so sorry for your loss.” | “亲爱的警监 我们对你的不幸表示同情” |
[00:27] | Group sentiment, very meaningful. | 来自大家的安慰 很有意义 |
[00:29] | “Please let us know if there’s anything we can do.” | “如果有什么需要 请一定告诉我们” |
[00:32] | Selfless act. | 无私的举动 |
[00:33] | Very respectful. | 恭敬有礼 |
[00:34] | Correct, I am the King of respectfulness, bitches! | 没错 我就是恭敬之王 小婊砸 |
[00:37] | Hey, did you send that from your personal or work account? | 对了 你这封邮件是用私人账号还是工作账号发的 |
[00:41] | Personal… It’s a personal matter | 当然私人账号啦 这是一件关于 |
[00:42] | involving a personal friend and his personal uncle. | 私人朋友和他私下的叔叔的私事嘛 |
[00:44] | So you remembered to turn off your signature, right? | 那你没忘记取消你的默认签名吧 |
[00:47] | Oh, no. | 大事不好 |
[00:51] | Hey, Captain, I just sent you an email, uh… | 嗨 警监 我刚给你发了一封邮件 |
[00:53] | “Dear Captain, we were all so sorry for your loss. | “亲爱的警监 我们对你的不幸表示同情” |
[00:56] | “Please let us know if there’s anything we can do. | “如果有什么需要 请一定告诉我们 |
[00:58] | Sent from my stinky butt.” | 发送自我的臭屁屁” |
[01:00] | I was hacked? | 我的邮件被黑啦 |
[01:01] | Thank you for the email. It means a lot to me. | 谢谢你发的邮件 对我来说意味良多 |
[01:05] | You’re very welcome. | 不用客气 |
[01:06] | I was addressing your stinky butt. | 我是对你的臭屁屁说的 |
[01:28] | Okay, guys, Captain and I are going | 好了各位 警监和我 |
[01:31] | to a charity event in Brighton beach. | 要去布莱顿海滩参加一个慈善活动 |
[01:33] | Have a great Thanksgiving. | 祝你们感恩节快乐 |
[01:35] | Ahem. | 啊咳 |
[01:36] | Sorry, Boyle. Turkey day. | 不好意思 Boyle 火鸡节快乐 |
[01:37] | Once sergeant Jeffords and I are gone, | 等我和Jeffords警长走了 |
[01:39] | Peralta will be the officer in command. | Peralta就是这里的管事人 |
[01:41] | Jake in charge. No-look five. | Jake称大王 盲击来一个 |
[01:42] | Whoo! | 哇噢 |
[01:44] | That’s not your hand. | 这可不是你的手耶 |
[01:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:47] | Is that a healed-over earring hole? | 这是愈合后的耳洞吗 |
[01:49] | Do you have a scandalous past? | 你难道也有不羁的过去 |
[01:51] | I was stabbed in the line of duty. | 我在执行任务时被刺中了 |
[01:53] | The scar extends through the lobe into the neck. | 伤疤从耳垂延伸到脖子 |
[01:55] | No one likes it when you do that. | 你这样真是不可爱 |
[01:56] | Anyway, thank you for taking command of the precinct over the holiday. | 总之 谢谢你在节日帮我管理这个警区 |
[01:59] | Not a problem. | 小意思 |
[02:00] | As you all know, I hate Thanksgiving. | 大家都知道 我讨厌感恩节 |
[02:02] | The pilgrims were murderers, and turkey tastes like napkins. | 那些清教徒是一群凶手 火鸡尝起来像餐巾纸 |
[02:05] | I just hope that no Amys feel bad | 只希望你选我没选Amy |
[02:07] | that I was chosen over Amy. | 没有让Amy觉得不开心 |
[02:09] | Actually, Captain asked me first, but I had plans. | 其实呢 警监是先找的我 不过我有事 |
[02:12] | Teddy brewed a Thanksgiving pilsner, and it’s bottling day. | Teddy自己酿了感恩节啤酒 今天可以装瓶了 |
[02:14] | Bottling day? | 装瓶的日子 |
[02:15] | Why’d you come in at all? | 那你还来这里干嘛 |
[02:17] | And frankly, sir, I’m a little hurt that | 说实话 警监 你的首选居然不是我 |
[02:18] | I wasn’t your top choice to be in charge. | 让我心里有点受伤 |
[02:20] | I’d like to remind you of what happened | 需要我提醒你上次让你 |
[02:21] | when I asked you to run the blood drive. | 去开献血车的时候发生什么了吗 |
[02:23] | So I forgot to put up the posters, and no one came, | 我忘记把海报贴出去了 所以没人来献血 |
[02:26] | but don’t worry, because I donated 5 pints all by me-self. | 不过别担心 我一个”淫”就献了将近三升血 |
[02:32] | It’s one 12-hour shift. | 就值十二小时的班而已 |
[02:33] | What are you afraid is gonna happen? | 你有什么可担心的 |
[02:34] | Injury, death, general calamity. | 受伤 死亡 各种灾祸 |
[02:37] | Just don’t burn the place down. | 别把这里烧了 |
[02:38] | You can count on me, sir. Happy Thanksgiving. | 包在我身上了 警监 感恩节快乐噢 |
[02:41] | – Turkey day. – Sorry, Boyle. | – 是火鸡节 – 抱歉 Boyle |
[02:44] | I know you’re all leaving in an hour, | 我知道你们一小时后就下班了 |
[02:45] | but until that time, you’re under my command. | 不过在那之前 你们都归我管 |
[02:47] | And as leader, it is my job | 作为领导者 我有责任 |
[02:49] | to make my employees’ lives better, | 让我的下属过上更好的生活 |
[02:51] | so what can I do for you? Gina? | 有什么可以为你做的 Gina |
[02:53] | I would like to answer the phone always just like, “Eh-heh?” | 我想要用爱理不理的口气接电话 |
[02:57] | Done. Charles? | 没问题 Charles |
[02:59] | Lift the precinct-wide ban on me saying the word “Succulent.” | 解除我不能在整个警区范围内说”味美多汁”的禁令 |
[03:02] | Done. | 没问题 |
[03:02] | I want to work in the break room, | 我想去休息室工作 |
[03:03] | so I don’t have to hear Charles say “Succulent.” | 就不用听Charles说”味美多汁”这个词了 |
[03:05] | Done, done, Done-zel Washington. | 没问题 没问题 丹泽尔(没问题)·华盛顿 |
[03:07] | If she’s working in the break room, | 如果她去休息室工作 |
[03:08] | can I move my nap couch out into the bullpen? | 那我能把午睡沙发搬去候审室吗 |
[03:10] | Brooks and done. | 布鲁克斯和邓恩(没问题) |
[03:11] | Oh, so your plan is to not take this seriously at all? | 噢 所以你就准备在这瞎搞咯 |
[03:14] | Oh, I am as serious as a heart attack. | 才不是 我的严肃程度堪比心脏病发作 |
[03:15] | No offense, Scully. | 无意冒犯 Scully |
[03:16] | Eh, mine are never that serious. | 没事 我的心脏病也不严重 |
[03:18] | I call ’em “Oopsies.” | 我管我的病叫”哎哟没事” |
[03:19] | You can’t just grant wishes, Jake. | 你不能在这对大家有求必应 Jake |
[03:20] | You’re a boss, not a genie. | 你是老大 不是许愿精灵 |
[03:22] | I am both. I am a boss-genie. | 我两者都是 我是精灵老大 |
[03:24] | And this office is my lamp. Who likes me being in charge? | 这个办公室就是我的神灯 支持我的举手 |
[03:27] | Succulent. | 味美多汁 |
[03:30] | Thanks for coming to this event, sergeant. | 谢谢你来参加这个活动 警长 |
[03:32] | Always happy to spend time with you, sir. | 我很乐意和你一起 警监 |
[03:34] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[03:35] | Plus, the longer I stay out of my house today, the better. | 而且 我今天在外面待得越久越好 |
[03:38] | My brother-in-law Zeke is in town. | 我大舅子Zeke来了 |
[03:40] | Oh, I remember Zeke. Large gentleman. | 噢 我记得Zeke 很高大的一位绅士 |
[03:42] | Calls you tiny Terry. | 总叫你小Terry |
[03:44] | Also teensy Terry, teeny-weeny Terry-Berry,and Li’l Dum-Dum. | 不止 还有迷你Terry 超小型Terry娃和小笨笨 |
[03:49] | You know, it’s the lack of effort on that last one | 最后这个绰号的不走心程度 |
[03:51] | that really gets me. | 真是让我生气 |
[03:52] | You’re a grown man, sergeant, strong like an oak. | 你是个成人了 警长 成长得橡木一样坚挺了 |
[03:55] | That’s a pretty good tree. | 橡树确实是种好树 |
[03:57] | It’s a mighty tree. | 是非常强大的树 |
[03:59] | So why not stand up to this Zeke? | 那为什么不正面反抗这个Zeke呢 |
[04:02] | I get so intimidated around him. | 我一看到他就没胆了 |
[04:06] | Thanks for the sandwich, Li’l Dum-Dum. | 多谢你的三明治了 小笨笨 |
[04:09] | If you wanted to get out of the house, | 如果你只是不想待在家里 |
[04:11] | why didn’t you just volunteer to run the precinct instead of Peralta? | 为什么不提出代替Peralta管理警区呢 |
[04:14] | I’d much rather have you in charge. | 我更希望是你来负责啊 |
[04:16] | Don’t worry about Jake. He’s gonna do great. | 别担心Jake 他会做得很好的 |
[04:18] | He can be very responsible. | 他其实是很有责任心的人呢 |
[04:21] | Okay, the elevator door is the goal. | 好了 电梯门是球门 |
[04:22] | Try and score on me. | 向我投球进攻吧 |
[04:26] | Ah! | 啊 |
[04:27] | Yes! | 耶 |
[04:28] | All right, it’s noon. We’re going home. | 好了 到中午了 我们回去了 |
[04:29] | See you later, boss-genie. | 再见了 精灵老大 |
[04:31] | Succulent bossing, Jakey. | 味美多汁的管理啊 Jakey |
[04:32] | I’m gonna go home and stuff my goose. | 我要回家给烤鹅填内馅了 |
[04:36] | Wait, Boyle, powder. What is that powder? | 等等 Boyle 粉末 这包粉末是什么 |
[04:38] | I don’t know. I don’t know, what do we do? | 我不知道 我不知道 咋办呢 |
[04:44] | Okay, everyone, we are in lockdown, | 好了各位 这里已经被封锁了 |
[04:47] | which means no one can come in or out of the precinct. | 也就是说 没人能进出这个警区了 |
[04:50] | Now, apparently, three other precincts received | 据情报 另外三个警区在这个月 |
[04:52] | similar packages this month, | 也收到了同样的包裹 |
[04:53] | and they were all baking powder. | 无一例外 全都是发酵粉 |
[04:55] | Nevertheless, Hazmat has to run a quick test, | 不过 危险品处理小组还是要来检查一下 |
[04:57] | but I anticipate we’ll all be out of here momentarily. | 不过我预计我们能很快撤离 |
[05:00] | In the meantime, I suggest we turn this lockdown | 与此同时 我建议把这次封锁 |
[05:03] | into a pop-and-lockdown. | 当做一次机械舞(封锁)玩 |
[05:05] | Right? Am I right? | 怎样 我没说错吧 |
[05:07] | Huh? | 哈 |
[05:08] | Okay, so I’ll keep everyone updated, | 好吧 我会实时更新消息的 |
[05:11] | and keep working on your dance moves. | 大家也都舞动起来吧 |
[05:14] | Jake, what are you doing? This is a crisis. | Jake 你在做什么 这可是紧急情况 |
[05:16] | I’m trying to keep morale up, | 我在努力鼓舞士气啊 |
[05:18] | because Hazmat said it’s almost definitely a hoax. | 因为处理小组说这基本上就是一个恶作剧 |
[05:20] | Almost? What if it’s Anthrax? | 基本上吗 万一里面装的是炭疽病毒呢 |
[05:22] | We are all 100% gonna die! | 我们就死定了 |
[05:25] | Guys! You’re freaking people out. | 拜托 你造成人群恐慌了 |
[05:26] | Can you please calm it down? We’re doing fine here. | 能不能冷静一下 目前一切正常 |
[05:29] | Not Hitchcock. | Hitchcock出事了 |
[05:30] | He got trapped out on the balcony. | 他被关到阳台外面了 |
[05:32] | I don’t like him alone out there, not with his history. | 鉴于他过往的行为 不能让他单独待在那儿 |
[05:34] | I mean, what if he gets up on a ledge? | 万一他爬窗台上去了怎么办 |
[05:36] | What, you think he’s gonna jump? | 怎么 你觉得他会跳下去吗 |
[05:37] | No, he’s just always falling off things. | 那倒不会 他只是很容易摔跤 |
[05:39] | He’s got a worm living in his ear that affects his balance. | 他耳朵里有只虫子 影响了他的平衡感 |
[05:42] | Oh, well, then he’s not truly alone out there, right? | 这样说来 他就不算是一个人在外面了对吧 |
[05:46] | Okay, I’m gonna call Holt. You want to come? | 好了 我要给Holt打个电话 要一起吗 |
[05:47] | – Yeah. – Too bad, you’re uninvited. | – 好的 – 不好意思 我没邀请你呢 |
[05:49] | I’m in charge. Bye! | 我现在是老大 回见 |
[05:51] | Okay, keep me posted. | 很好 随时向我汇报情况 |
[05:54] | Peralta seems to have it under control. | 看来Peralta把局里管得很好 |
[05:55] | He said things were “Dope.” | 他说一切都”棒极了” |
[05:58] | I want to monitor the situation. | 我想要远程监控他们 |
[06:00] | I need to get somewhere with an Internet connection and a landline. | 我需要去一个有网络又有座机的地方 |
[06:05] | You live out here. Do you have a home office? | 你就住这附近 你家有办公区吗 |
[06:07] | – Well, yeah, but Zeke is in that room, and… – Perfect. Let’s go there. | – 有 但是Zeke住在那儿 而且 – 很好 就去那里 |
[06:10] | Or my neighbors are out of town. | 我的邻居外出了 |
[06:12] | We could break into their place. | 我们也可以闯进他们家啊 |
[06:15] | Fine, we’ll go to my house. | 好吧 就去我家 |
[06:17] | Or as Zeke calls it, tiny Terry’s hobbit hole. | 或者按照Zeke的说法 “小Terry的霍比特人洞穴” |
[06:23] | All right, sorry for the delay, but I have some news. | 抱歉来晚了 有个消息告诉你 |
[06:26] | I gotta say, your Hazmat suit is super scary. | 我必须得说 你的防护服看起来好吓人 |
[06:28] | You should talk in a silly voice, | 你应该试试用搞笑的声音说话 |
[06:29] | so you seem less terrifying. | 这样才不会那么吓人 |
[06:31] | Well, we ran our test. | 我们进行了初步检查 |
[06:32] | See, even that would be much less ominous | 嘿 如果你能学格罗弗的声音说话 |
[06:34] | if you just did a grover voice. | 坏消息听起来都没那么糟了 |
[06:35] | Well, we ran our tests. | 像这样 我们作了初步检查 |
[06:36] | And it’s not baking powder. | 那不是发酵粉 |
[06:38] | There’s a chance it’s toxic. | 可能是有毒物质 |
[06:39] | What? | 什么 |
[06:44] | We know it’s not baking powder. What is it? | 既然那不是发酵粉 那是什么 |
[06:46] | We don’t know yet, sir, but we are… | 还不清楚 长官 但我们 |
[06:48] | Sir, you shouldn’t have to be below eye level, | 长官 你低着头看屏幕也挺累的 |
[06:50] | so I’m gonna hold you up. | 我帮你举着 |
[06:52] | Okay, you do look good in Amy’s purple shirt. | 不错 Amy的紫衬衫挺衬你的 |
[06:54] | Anyways, it’s Thanksgiving, | 总之 今天是感恩节 |
[06:55] | so the emergency services lab is closed. | 应急部门的实验室关了 |
[06:58] | They’re gonna reopen them, but it’ll be at least five hours | 他们会重新启动 但得至少5小时后 |
[07:00] | till they can run detailed tests. | 才能作进一步检测 |
[07:01] | Boyle, status report? | Boyle 人员分析 |
[07:03] | We’re locked down with 42 civilians, | 我们和42个人锁在一块儿 |
[07:04] | divided into four factions. | 可以把他们分成四拨 |
[07:06] | First, we have 12 perps locked up in holding. | 首先 被关押的12个罪犯 |
[07:09] | Okay, we will call them the dirty dozen. | 可以叫他们十二罗汉 |
[07:11] | Oh, I love it. | 好棒 |
[07:12] | Second faction is the innocent people who just had the bad luck of being here, | 第二拨是赶巧来到警局的无辜群众 |
[07:15] | some witnesses, some mugging victims, | 有些是证人 有些是受害人 |
[07:17] | couple food delivery guys. | 几个外卖小哥 |
[07:19] | Great, we’ll refer to them as the normies. | 很好 就叫他们普通民众 |
[07:21] | Third faction is trouble: Your snitches, your suspects, | 第三拨才是麻烦的 线人 疑犯 |
[07:24] | couple of gang members here to pick up their friends. | 几个来接人的帮派成员 |
[07:26] | Permission to give them a nickname, sir? | 我能给他们取个代号吗 长官 |
[07:27] | Permission granted. | 批准了 |
[07:28] | The naughty boys. | 淘气小子 |
[07:29] | Permission denied. | 收回批准 |
[07:31] | We will refer to them exclusively | 我们要专门称他们为 |
[07:33] | as the doinkmeisters. | 搅混水大军 |
[07:34] | Way better. | 比我的好多了 |
[07:35] | The last faction is the worst, | 最糟的是最后一拨 |
[07:37] | six lawyers. | 由六名律师组成 |
[07:38] | Ugh, you know what, | 你猜怎么着 |
[07:38] | I’m just gonna call them the vegetable medley, | 我要叫他们大拌菜 |
[07:40] | because that’s the grossest thing I can think of. | 因为那是我能想到的最反胃的东西 |
[07:42] | So what’s the plan? | 那计划是什么 |
[07:44] | Sir, I think we should separate the factions, | 长官 我认为该把帮派相互隔离 |
[07:46] | so we don’t become outnumbered. | 他们才不会在人数上占优势 |
[07:48] | We should start rationing the food now, | 开始定量供应食物 |
[07:49] | and we should tell people that we’re in for a long night, | 告知他们可能待到很晚 |
[07:51] | because the substance is not baking powder. | 鉴于那包东西不是发酵粉 |
[07:53] | Whoa, whoa, that’s just gonna freak everyone out. | 等等 那会把大家都吓坏的 |
[07:55] | We want people to be happy and calm. | 我们的追求是大家平和又快乐 |
[07:57] | We should play them sade. | 我们可以放Sade的歌 |
[07:59] | Keeping the peace is important. | 保持平和是很重要 |
[08:01] | I’m not there to read the situation, | 我没法到场了解情况 |
[08:02] | but… and I can’t believe I’m actually saying this… | 但是 不敢相信我要说这话了 |
[08:06] | I did leave Peralta in charge, so call me if you need anything. | Peralta现在是管事的 有需要再打给我 |
[08:10] | Oh, sir, one other thing, | 长官 还有一事 |
[08:11] | Hitchcock got trapped out on the balcony. | Hitchcock被困在阳台了 |
[08:13] | Good, sounds like we dodged a bullet there. | 很好 看来我们躲过了他这一劫 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:16] | Well, that’s settled. | 那就这么办吧 |
[08:18] | Diaz, Santiago, I want you out there with me, keeping people’s morale up. | Diaz和Santiago 你们俩跟我来鼓舞士气 |
[08:20] | Boyle, you go through security footage | Boyle 你去查查监控录像 |
[08:22] | and see if you can see who brought in that box. | 看能不能找到是谁放了那个盒子 |
[08:24] | Okay, but, I mean, I thought since you were in charge, | 好 但是 既然现在是你管事 |
[08:26] | maybe I could be your right-hand man, your tinker bell. | 也许我可以当你的副手 你的小叮当 |
[08:28] | Tinker bell? | 小叮当 |
[08:29] | Let me tell you something about tinker bell. | 我要为小叮当正名 |
[08:30] | Tinker bell is a loyal lieutenant | 小叮当是一个忠实的副手 |
[08:32] | and a real Thorn in the side of Captain Hook. | 也是对付Hook船长的一大助力 |
[08:34] | Fine, done, you’re my number two. | 好吧 你是我的二把手了 |
[08:36] | Yes! I made number two. | 太好了 我当上二把手(屎)了 |
[08:37] | I hear it. Why would I ever say that? | 我听见我的话了 我怎么会那样说 |
[08:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:42] | I just got ahold of E.S.U. | 我刚和紧急救援组通了电话 |
[08:44] | The lab tech is en route from his home in New Jersey. | 实验室的人正从纽泽西的家赶过来 |
[08:46] | Sergeant, is there any way you can replace this large ball | 警长 有没有东西能换了这个球 |
[08:50] | with a chair that is actually a chair? | 比如一把能被称作椅子的椅子 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry, sir, that’s all I’ve got. | 抱歉 长官 我只有这个 |
[08:54] | But it’s good for your core. | 但它能锻炼你的核心肌肉 |
[08:55] | Yes. My core, it’s engaged. | 确实 我的核心肌肉都被调动起来了 |
[08:58] | I wouldn’t take fitness tips from this shrimp. | 我可不会听这小子的健身建议 |
[09:01] | Sir, you remember my brother-in-law, Zeke? | 长官 你还记得我的大舅子Zeke吧 |
[09:04] | – Yes, hello. – Hey. | – 记得 你好 – 你好 |
[09:06] | What happened to the game I was dvr-ing? | 我之前在录的比赛呢 |
[09:08] | I was recording it for later. | 我还想晚点看的 |
[09:09] | Well, the Captain wanted to have the news on, | 警监想看新闻 |
[09:12] | so I stopped the recording. | 我就把你的录像关了 |
[09:14] | Well, the game was a blowout anyway. | 反正那比赛打得很烂 |
[09:16] | I mean everyone died. Sports are canceled. | 所有人都死了 活动也被取消了 |
[09:19] | You better hope that’s true. | 最好是这样 |
[09:23] | Good, he’s gone. | 很好 他终于走了 |
[09:25] | Now, let’s get serious and focus up. | 现在干点正经事吧 |
[09:30] | Just trying to get to the printer. | 我只是想蹦到打印机旁边 |
[09:34] | Hey, hey, hey, people. | 嘿 大家伙 |
[09:36] | How about everyone come on, bring it in here, gather around? | 麻烦各位过来一下 |
[09:38] | So how we all holding up? | 大家感觉怎么样 |
[09:41] | Not good. We’re trapped on Thanksgiving. | 不太好 我们可是在感恩节被困在这儿 |
[09:43] | What’s going on, man? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:44] | Okay, great, first off, | 很好 首先 |
[09:45] | happy Thanksgiving, everyone. | 感恩节快乐 |
[09:47] | Shout-out to turkey. | 为火鸡欢呼吧 |
[09:48] | Whoo-whoo! | 喔呼 |
[09:49] | Thank you. All right, so here’s the deal. | 谢谢 好了 是这么回事 |
[09:52] | We are still awaiting the initial test results, | 我们还在等初步检测结果 |
[09:54] | but hopefully, we’ll hear soon | 希望最终能知道 |
[09:55] | that it’s all harmless and we can all go home soon. | 那包东西是无害的 我们就能马上回家了 |
[09:57] | You’re doing a great… | 你干得很 |
[09:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:59] | I’m whispering in your ear. It’s what a number two does. | 我在对你耳语呀 二把手都这么干 |
[10:01] | It was way too close. | 靠太近了吧 |
[10:02] | Can you say it quietly to me, please? | 就小点声说不行吗 |
[10:04] | This is going really well. | 事情进行得很顺利 |
[10:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:08] | At any rate, I figured we could pass the time | 总之 我觉得这段时间内 |
[10:10] | and do something fun, maybe a movie night. | 我们可以找点好玩的事 也许来个电影之夜 |
[10:13] | Our options are a bootleg copy of the Diane Keaton classic, | 第一选择是 Diane Keaton经典电影 |
[10:16] | something’s gotta give. | <爱是妥协>的盗版碟 |
[10:17] | Movie’s hilarious. | 电影不错 |
[10:18] | Okay, surprising opinion. | 噢 很出乎意料的观点 |
[10:19] | We’ll talk about that later. | 我们待会再议 |
[10:20] | And our second option is surveillance footage of | 第二选择是看Amy Santiago警探 |
[10:23] | Detective Amy Santiago soliciting drugs using perfect grammar. | 言辞正经地去买毒品的录像带 |
[10:26] | It’s not that weird to say, “May I have some cocaine?” | 礼貌地问”能给我一些可卡因吗”不会很奇怪吧 |
[10:28] | – It is. – Those options suck. | – 会 – 这些选项无聊死了 |
[10:30] | Fair enough, why don’t we have a talent show then? | 好吧 那我们要不在这儿举办场达人秀呗 |
[10:33] | Who has a special talent? | 谁有才艺可以表演 |
[10:34] | Oh, I just learned the single ladies dance. | 我刚学了 |
[10:36] | Hey! Yes! | 嘿 太好了 |
[10:38] | People love it. | 大家看得很开心啊 |
[10:40] | Look at that, two painted ladies just joined in. | 看呀 两个妓女也加入了 |
[10:43] | You got to admit, | 你不得不承认 |
[10:44] | Boyle really knows how to move his pelvis. | Boyle很懂怎么扭动他的盆骨部位 |
[10:47] | I can’t believe this is one of the last things | 不敢相信这是我有生之年能看到的 |
[10:49] | I’m ever gonna see. | 最后一个场面 |
[10:51] | Actually, with Anthrax, the last things you’ll see | 事实上 中了炭疽 你在最后看到的 |
[10:52] | will be doctor, blood, doctor, pus, scab, nothing. | 将会是医生 血 医生 脓 痂 没了 |
[10:57] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么要这样说 |
[10:59] | ‘Cause you’re being melodramatic, | 因为你的反应太夸张了 |
[10:59] | – so I’m making fun of you. – Fine. | – 所以我在嘲笑你 – 好吧 |
[11:01] | I’m writing you out of my will. | 我要把你从我的遗嘱里去掉 |
[11:02] | Say good-bye to my sculpture of two “Jag-u-ars” Making love. | 跟两只”美邹豹”做爱的雕像说拜拜吧 |
[11:06] | Whoo! This is why I became a cop. | 呼 就是因为这个我才当警察的 |
[11:09] | – Really? – People love the talent show. | – 真的吗 – 大家可喜欢达人秀了 |
[11:11] | Lawyer guy’s doing stand-up. | 律师男在表演单口相声 |
[11:13] | – He’s got really good material. – Oh. | – 他确实是个好苗子 – 喔 |
[11:14] | There are two jobs where you have total control | 世界上有两个职位的人可以完全控制 |
[11:17] | over the people that pay you: President of a country | 付钱给他们的人 国家总统 |
[11:19] | and cleaning lady. | 和清洁女工 |
[11:23] | I can’t believe you gave the mob a megaphone. | 不敢相信你竟然给了一群暴民一个扩音器 |
[11:25] | Okay, first of all, we didn’t have a mic, | 好吧 首先 我们没有话筒可提供 |
[11:27] | and second, it’s not a mob. | 其次 他们不是暴民 |
[11:29] | It’s a happy group of unlikely friends. | 而是一个由怪咖们组成的欢乐群体 |
[11:31] | Maybe not so happy. | 可能没你说的那么欢乐 |
[11:33] | People are starting to get hungry. | 他们开始喊饿了 |
[11:35] | Oh. Okay, not a problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[11:37] | Let’s get them some food. | 就给他们弄点吃的来吧 |
[11:39] | Voila, a Thanksgiving feast | 瞧 从两个和我们一起被困在此的 |
[11:41] | from the two delivery guys who are trapped in here with us, | 外卖小哥那儿得来的感恩节大餐 |
[11:43] | and paid for by me with Boyle’s money. | 是由我付的Boyle的钱 |
[11:46] | Put it on the tab. | 先记在账上 |
[11:48] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[11:49] | Uh, I guess I could have a friend | 呃 我应该可以找个朋友 |
[11:51] | throw some pretzels up to you from the street? | 从街上给你扔上来点椒盐卷饼吧 |
[11:54] | And soda too? | 也会有汽水吗 |
[11:55] | Fine, I’ll have someone blindly throw | 好吧 我会找个人冲你 |
[11:57] | ice-cold metal cans of soda at you. | 瞎扔冰凉铁皮听装汽水的 |
[12:01] | Jake, I know you think this is going well, | Jake 我知道你觉得事情进展的很好 |
[12:03] | but you can’t keep putting out fires as they come up. | 但你不能再这样走一步看一步了 |
[12:05] | You need to set down some rules. | 你得立些规矩 |
[12:07] | It’s fine. Everyone is happy. | 没事的 大家都很开心 |
[12:08] | Now we just coast to the all-clear. | 现在我们只要坐等警报解除就好了 |
[12:10] | We’re freezing in here! We want heat! | 这里冷死了 我们要暖气 |
[12:13] | We want heat! | 我们要暖气 |
[12:14] | We want heat! | 我们要暖气 |
[12:16] | We want heat! We want heat! | 我们要暖气 我们要暖气 |
[12:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[12:20] | I’m glad I gave them the megaphone. | 我很高兴我给了他们扩音器 |
[12:22] | It helps me hear their concerns. | 让我更容易倾听群众的心声了 |
[12:23] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 不好意思 |
[12:25] | I need to go find a couple bags… of heat. | 我要去找几袋 暖气来 |
[12:31] | Charles and I arrest the guy a couple of years ago | Charles和我几年前以售卖山寨 |
[12:33] | that was selling knock-off designer coats. | 名牌大衣的罪名逮捕了一个人 |
[12:35] | We just gotta find the box they’re in, | 我们只需要找到装衣服的箱子 |
[12:36] | and everyone will be warm and happy. | 大家就会温暖又开心了 |
[12:38] | You can’t let them gang up on you. | 你不能让他们这样联合起来欺负你 |
[12:39] | You need to man up. | 你得男人一点 |
[12:41] | Man up? Sexist. | 男人一点 性别歧视 |
[12:43] | I’m sorry, but I don’t see gender, sir. | 很抱歉 但是我不靠性别评判人 长官 |
[12:46] | Tell them the truth about the powder, | 告诉他们关于粉末的真相 |
[12:47] | tell them that they’re gonna be here awhile, | 告诉他们他们需要在这儿呆上一会儿 |
[12:49] | and tell them that they might have to be | 然后告诉他们 他们可能会 |
[12:50] | a little uncomfortable. | 有一点不适 |
[12:51] | Uncomfortable because of how amazing I look in this? | 因为我看起来太帅而引起的不适吗 |
[12:56] | Zeke, I’m sorry, but Captain thinks | Zeke我很抱歉 但警监觉得 |
[12:58] | we’re gonna have to use your room for a little longer. | 我们得再多用一会儿你的房间 |
[13:00] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[13:01] | – Really?- Yeah, I feel you. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 我理解你 |
[13:03] | I got a boss that’s a jerk like that too. | 我也有一个那么混蛋的上司 |
[13:06] | Right. | 是啊 |
[13:08] | The Captain’s the worst. | 警监最讨厌了 |
[13:09] | Sometimes, I call him Holt the dolt. | 有时候 我叫他呆瓜Holt |
[13:14] | That’s cold. | 这叫法不错 |
[13:15] | Stay tough, brother. | 继续坚持 兄弟 |
[13:16] | Brother? | 兄弟 |
[13:18] | Brother. I will, brother. | 兄弟 我会的 兄弟 |
[13:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:22] | Talk to you later, brother. | 等下再聊 兄弟 |
[13:23] | See you, brother. | 回见 兄弟 |
[13:26] | Bye, brother. | 拜 兄弟 |
[13:29] | Okay, I have finished my last will and testament. | 好了 我写好我的遗嘱了 |
[13:33] | To Rosa, I leave you nothing. | 对于Rosa 我什么都不给 |
[13:36] | Pass. | 弃权 |
[13:37] | You can’t pass on me leaving you nothing. | 你本来就没得到东西所以不能说弃权 |
[13:38] | Just did. | 我刚就这么说了 |
[13:39] | Not today, Rosa. | 这都最后一天了别这样 Rosa |
[13:41] | To Charles, I leave you the memories of my supple form. | 对Charles 我给你留下了关于我柔软的身段的记忆 |
[13:45] | I’m reminding everyone of my embarrassing sexual past | 我让所有人记住了我丢人的床史 |
[13:48] | ’cause I’m hoping it’s the act of charity | 因为我希望这种善意之举 |
[13:50] | that gets me into heaven. | 能够让我上天堂 |
[13:52] | Why is she talking about heaven? | 为什么她在说天堂 |
[13:53] | Is there something wrong here we don’t know about? | 这里发生了什么我们不知道的坏事吗 |
[13:55] | No, no, no! She’s just being a funny weirdo. | 不不不 她只是个搞笑怪人 |
[13:57] | Everything’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[13:58] | More importantly, I was not able | 更重要的是 我找不到 |
[14:00] | to find any “Heat” Because it’s more of a concept, | “暖气” 因为这只是个概念 |
[14:03] | but we did find these beauties. | 但我们找到了这些美物 |
[14:04] | They’re all faux fur and all the best brands. | 这些都是人造皮草且都来自最好的牌子 |
[14:07] | We’ve got ChanelB, Grucci, Stella McCarKeys. | 什么香萘儿啊 古脐啊 屎特拉麦卡特泥啊 |
[14:11] | I want the one with the muff. | 我要有袖筒的这件 |
[14:12] | Great choice, sir, but there’s actually only five coats, | 不错的选择 先生 但实际上只有五件大衣 |
[14:14] | so we’re gonna have to figure out a way to share them. | 所以我们得想个办法大家一起分享 |
[14:16] | I was thinking maybe a trivia contest. | 我在想智力竞赛或许可行 |
[14:18] | Screw the coats. I want more food. | 别管大衣了 我想要更多吃的 |
[14:20] | Interesting fact there… It turns out | 有趣的事实 原来 |
[14:21] | the one-time-only feast was all the food that we had. | 那桌只有一次的大餐就是我们全部的食物了 |
[14:24] | What? You didn’t ration the food? | 什么 你竟然没有屯好粮 |
[14:26] | I’m not gonna sit here and starve. | 我是不会干坐在这里饿肚子的 |
[14:28] | It’s Thanksgiving. You said it was a hoax. | 今天是感恩节 你说这只是个骗局 |
[14:29] | We’re only here because of some dumb protocol. | 我们只是为了一些愚蠢的规章条例被困在这里 |
[14:31] | I’m leaving. I’m walking out that door. | 我要走了 直接从那个门出去 |
[14:34] | Jake, you have to arrest him. | Jake 你得逮捕他 |
[14:35] | No, it’ll only make things worse. | 不 这样只会让事情更糟 |
[14:37] | Look, we’re doing this my way. I’m the Captain now! | 听着 我们按我的方法做 现在的警监是我 |
[14:39] | That totally sounded like a movie ref, | 这话听起来很像电影台词 |
[14:41] | but I was actually being serious. | 但我是认真的 |
[14:43] | Excuse me, sir? Hi. | 不好意思 先生 嗨 |
[14:44] | Can I talk to you in my office for a sec? | 能来我办公室聊一下吗 |
[14:46] | It’s nothing serious, just a fun chat. | 不是什么大事 只是轻松聊聊天 |
[14:49] | Look, if you don’t come with me, | 听着 如果你不来的话 |
[14:50] | she’s going to arrest you. | 她就会逮捕你 |
[14:51] | Hey, are you guys whispering? | 嘿 你们在说悄悄话吗 |
[14:53] | I’m Charles Boyle. | 我是Charles Boyle |
[14:54] | I’m sort of the number two guy around here. | 大概在这儿算个二把手 |
[14:57] | Okay, so first of all, I’m just gonna set the mood for this meeting, | 首先 我要给我们的谈话营造一下气氛 |
[15:01] | perhaps a smooth jam. | 轻柔的曲子或许管用 |
[15:05] | Yeah, it’s good. | 这个不错 |
[15:07] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好了 情况是这样的 |
[15:08] | The Hazmat guys did run some preliminary tests, | 有毒物质人员做了些初步鉴定 |
[15:10] | and the substance is not baking powder. | 然后发现那个物质并不是发酵粉 |
[15:13] | Oh. Was it Anthrax? | 噢 那是炭疽吗 |
[15:14] | They don’t know yet, but I promise you, | 他们还不确定 但我向你保证 |
[15:16] | as soon they tell me, you’ll be the first to know. | 只要他们告诉了我 我就会第一个告诉你 |
[15:19] | Well, second after me, so third overall. | 其实是在我之后第二个 所以总的来是是第三个 |
[15:21] | Still pretty good. | 但还是不错了 |
[15:22] | I just don’t want people to panic, | 我只是不想让大家惊慌 |
[15:23] | so I’m asking for your help to keep this thing quiet, | 所以我想让你帮忙保密 |
[15:26] | so we can have the chilliest biohazard lockdown in Brooklyn, yeah? | 好让我们有一个最淡定的生化危害隔离 好吗 |
[15:29] | Of course, I understand. | 当然 我理解 |
[15:32] | Great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[15:33] | See, if you talk to people like humans, | 如果你正常待人的话 |
[15:35] | they’ll be reasonable. I mean, it’s just good… | 人都是讲理的 都是懂得 |
[15:37] | Oh, why is he standing on that chair? | 他怎么站到椅子上了 |
[15:38] | Hey, everyone! They lied to us! | 大家听好了 他们骗我们 |
[15:41] | It’s friggin’ Anthrax! | 是他妈的炭疽病毒 |
[15:49] | Oh, what you making, a snack? | 你做的什么 零嘴吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, the Captain wants four sandwiches. | 是警监要吃的四份三明治 |
[15:54] | A spoonful of Mayo, spread evenly, | 蛋黄酱一勺 均匀涂抹 |
[15:56] | middle-loaf pieces of bread only. | 只要中间的面包 两头的不要 |
[15:58] | What an ass. | 真难伺候 |
[16:00] | Tell me about it… | 还用你说 |
[16:01] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[16:05] | Uh, I almost forgot. He wants a whole pie too. | 我快忘了 他还只要整块的派 |
[16:09] | This dude is the worst. | 真是个大老爷 |
[16:13] | I don’t always understand Peralta’s texts. | 我有时候看不懂Peralta的短信 |
[16:15] | He says they’re still waiting on the lab, | 他说他们还在等实验室报告 |
[16:17] | and “It’s allz good.” “Alls” With a “Z.” | 一”确”顺利 “切”打成了”确” |
[16:20] | Then a box with a question mark inside, | 然后是一个带问号的方框 |
[16:23] | another box with a question mark, | 另一个带问号的方框 |
[16:24] | another box with a question mark, | 另一个带问号的方框 |
[16:26] | another box with a question mark, | 另一个带问号的方框 |
[16:27] | another box with a question mark, | 另一个带问号的方框 |
[16:28] | and yet another box with a question mark. | 又是一个带问号的方框 |
[16:31] | Then a box with a question mark. | 然后还是一个带问号的方框 |
[16:33] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[16:34] | It means you don’t have emojis on your phone. | 意思就是你手机不支持表情符号 |
[16:40] | All right, everyone calm down! Just calm down! | 大家静一静 静一静 |
[16:44] | Let us out, or I’m gonna start breaking things! | 放我们出去 不然我就砸东西了 |
[16:46] | This is a human rights violation! | 这有违人权 |
[16:48] | You can’t keep us here! | 你们不能把我们关起来 |
[16:49] | I’m 23, I’m a celebrity, and today, I’m gonna die! | 我才23岁 我是名人 今天居然就要命陨于此 |
[16:53] | Not one word of that is true. | 没一句是真话 |
[16:55] | Ow! | 疼 |
[16:57] | Ooh, Hitchcock’s bleeding! | Hitchcock受伤了 |
[16:59] | He got hit in the head with a soda can! | 他被汽水瓶子打中了 |
[17:00] | He never saw it coming! | 他没看见它砸过来了 |
[17:02] | Jake, we have to start putting people in detention. | Jake 我们必须开始关人了 |
[17:04] | We have to quash this. | 我们得把他们镇压下去 |
[17:05] | No, we need them to calm down. | 不 让他们冷静下来 |
[17:06] | We need to put on Something’s Gotta Give. | 我们得播放<爱是妥协> |
[17:09] | Great idea. Great movie. | 好主意 好电影 |
[17:11] | Also, we should probably put out that fire. | 还有 我们应该把那火给灭了 |
[17:20] | So, Captain, I have some news. | 警监 我有事要说 |
[17:23] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:25] | Well, remember when you told me not to burn down the precinct? | 记得你叫我别把警区烧了吗 |
[17:27] | You burned down the precinct? | 你把警区给烧了吗 |
[17:29] | No, I had the fire put out almost immediately. | 哪有 我分分钟就把火给灭掉了 |
[17:33] | This is a success story. | 完全是正面教材 |
[17:34] | Tell me exactly what happened. | 老实交代发生了什么 |
[17:36] | Well, it started with Boyle wanting to say the word “Succulent.” | 好吧 故事始于Boyle试图用”味美多汁”这个词 |
[17:39] | – Oh, no. – And it ended with a small riot, | – 不是吧 – 结束于一场小暴乱 |
[17:41] | in which a dirtbag set Hitchcock’s nap couch on fire. | 其中某混蛋把Hitchcock小憩的沙发给烧了 |
[17:44] | Enough! | 够了 |
[17:45] | Jeffords and I will come right away. | Jeffords和我立马动身回去 |
[17:48] | I’m very disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[17:52] | What’s he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[17:53] | He said he’s very disappointed in you. | 他说他对你很失望 |
[17:54] | Oh, man! | 唉 |
[17:58] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:01] | I know you’re too proud to say “I told you so,” So I’m just gonna… | 我知道你高傲到说不出”我就说吧”这种话 所以我就 |
[18:04] | Told you so. Not too proud. | 我就说吧 也没那么高傲 |
[18:05] | That seems right. | 这就对了 |
[18:06] | Look, I screwed up, | 听着 我搞砸了 |
[18:08] | and I think you should take over command of the precinct. | 而且我觉得警区应该由你来管辖 |
[18:10] | Been waiting to hear you say that all day. | 等你说这句话都等了一天了 |
[18:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:12] | – Which is why you shouldn’t say it. – What? | – 所以你才不应该说出口 – 什么 |
[18:15] | You’re still trying to make people happy. | 你还在试图取悦别人 |
[18:17] | Don’t apologize to me. | 不用向我道歉 |
[18:19] | Be a leader and tell me what you need me to do. | 拿出领袖的样子 告诉我该怎么做 |
[18:21] | Tell everyone what you need them to do. | 告诉所有人他们应该怎么做 |
[18:24] | You’re the Captain, Jake. | 你是警监 Jake |
[18:26] | I’m the Captain now. | 现在我是警监了 |
[18:29] | – Captain Phillips. – Captain Phillips! | – 菲利普船长 – 菲利普船长 |
[18:31] | That’s what it was. | 原来是这样 |
[18:32] | “Look at me, look at me.” | “看着我 看着我” |
[18:33] | – Right? – Yeah. | – 像吧 – 像 |
[18:35] | – All right, guys, listen up. – All right, listen up, people. | – 大家听好了 – 听好了啊 各位 |
[18:36] | Boyle, you’re no longer my number two. | Boyle 你不再是我的二把手了 |
[18:38] | What did you say to him, Amy? | 你给他灌了什么魔药 Amy |
[18:40] | You’ve been after my job this whole time. | 你一开始就想抢走我的职位 |
[18:41] | It’s not Amy. I don’t need a Tinker Bell. | 不是Amy的错 我不需要小叮当了 |
[18:43] | I need you to find out where that powder came from. | 我要你给我找出那粉是哪来的 |
[18:46] | Scully, I need you to help Boyle. | Scully 你来协助Boyle |
[18:47] | Don’t worry about Hitchcock. He’ll be fine. | 别担心Hitchcock 他没事的 |
[18:49] | I once saw him fall down three flights of stairs, get up, | 我有次见他摔下三层楼梯 站起来 |
[18:51] | and keep eating his hot dog, like nothing happened. | 接着吃他的热狗 跟没事人一样 |
[18:53] | You’re right. He’s the strongest man we know. | 你说得对 他是我见过最坚强的男人 |
[18:55] | No. Gina, I know you’re scared, | 不是 Gina 我知道你现在很害怕 |
[18:57] | but you got to stop freaking out the civilians. | 但是你不能再吓唬这些人了 |
[18:59] | Yes, I am very influential. | 对 我影响力很大 |
[19:01] | And, Diaz, you need to stop making fun of Gina and help her. | Diaz 你别再取笑Gina了 帮帮她 |
[19:04] | – Fine. – All right, everyone, listen up! | – 好吧 – 好了 大家听好了 |
[19:06] | I know this is tough to hear, but we still don’t know | 我知道这不是好消息 但是我们还是不知道 |
[19:07] | what the powder is, and we may be here for a while yet. | 那白粉是什么 我们可能还要再待一会儿 |
[19:10] | Also, the copy room is now a detention center | 还有 复印室现在是拘留中心 |
[19:13] | for anyone who gets out of line. | 谁不守规矩就关进去 |
[19:14] | This is a police station in a lockdown, not a summer camp. | 这里是被封锁的警局 可不是什么夏令营 |
[19:17] | Ooh, should we play capture the flag? | 我们要不要玩抢旗子 |
[19:18] | – Jake! – Right. | – Jake – 好吧 |
[19:20] | Stay tuned for more details. That’ll be all for now. | 请静待接下来的信息 暂时就这么多 |
[19:23] | I’m just gonna go downstairs and thank your family for accommodating us. | 我现在就下楼感谢你的家人收留我们 |
[19:30] | You will do nothing of the sort. | 这可绝对不行 |
[19:31] | Zeke is being nice to me for the first time ever | 这是Zeke第一次对我这么好 |
[19:34] | because he thinks you’re a jerk just like his boss. | 因为他以为你跟他上司一样都是混蛋 |
[19:36] | When we go downstairs, I want you to scream at me. | 等我们下楼了 我要你冲我大喊 |
[19:39] | I want you to really degrade me in front of my family. | 我要你在我家人面前让我丢脸 |
[19:42] | And this will make you happy? | 这样你就开心了吗 |
[19:44] | It’s the best Thanksgiving gift you could give me. | 这是你能给我最好的感恩节礼物了 |
[19:47] | What an idiotic thing to say. What’s a Thanksgiving gift? | 说的什么蠢话 谁在感恩节送礼啊 |
[19:52] | I’m just getting in the zone. | 我只是提前进入角色 |
[19:56] | I love it! | 太好了 |
[19:57] | Also, I said you ate all that pie. | 还有 我说是你把派全吃了 |
[20:00] | Can you put some around your mouth? | 你能在嘴边抹抹派屑吗 |
[20:02] | Fine. Crumb me up. | 好吧 给我抹上 |
[20:07] | I have news, everyone. | 我有消息了 各位 |
[20:11] | The powder was not harmful. | 白粉对人无害 |
[20:15] | Scully Scully! | |
[20:18] | Aw, I gotta say, that’s pretty sweet. | 我得说 这一幕还挺甜蜜的 |
[20:19] | Oh, the door closed behind him. Now they’re both locked outside. | 门在他身后关上了 这下他俩都被锁外面了 |
[20:23] | What happened? What’s going on? | 怎么回事 发生了什么 |
[20:24] | Lockdown’s officially over. | 封锁正式结束 |
[20:26] | Squad’s heading home for Thanksgiving. | 警队要回家庆祝感恩节 |
[20:27] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不明白了 |
[20:28] | Last I heard, the precinct was on fire, | 之前我还听说警区着火了 |
[20:30] | and we wouldn’t get lab results for another three hours. | 而且三小时之内都拿不到实验结果 |
[20:33] | Boyle sped things up. | Boyle帮忙加快了进展 |
[20:35] | I noticed an I.T. Guy we fired two years ago in surveillance footage. | 监控录像里有个两年前被解雇的技术人员 |
[20:39] | Turns out he was also fired from the other precincts. | 结果他也被别的警区解雇了 |
[20:41] | E.S.U. raided his home and found | 危机行动小组突袭了他家 |
[20:43] | bacillus streptomoo-cocomo… I can’t pronounce it. | 杆链球什么的 我不会读 |
[20:48] | Regardless, he confessed, and it wasn’t poisonous. | 总之 他供了出来 那东西没毒 |
[20:50] | All right, it seems like you turned it around. | 那就好 看来你力挽狂澜了 |
[20:53] | Yeah, actually, we’re trying to clean up here, Captain, | 是啊 我们要清理现场了 警监 |
[20:55] | so unless you have something meaningful to contribute, | 所以如果你帮不上忙的话 |
[20:56] | you can get the hell out. | 你有多远走多远吧 |
[20:58] | Oh, right, sorry, you weren’t here | 哦 对了 不好意思 |
[21:00] | when I switched up my management style. | 我转换管理风格的时候你们不在 |
[21:02] | That must be so confusing for you. | 你们肯定困惑极了 |
[21:03] | Anyways, everyone head on home! Happy Thanksgiving, guys! | 总之 大家各回各家 感恩节快乐 |
[21:06] | – Jake. – Happy turkey day, guys. | – Jake – 火鸡节快乐 各位 |
[21:08] | I’ll be in my office. | 我会在我的办公室里 |