时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Wait for it… Wait for it… | 等一等 等一等 |
[00:02] | 901! | 九点零一 |
[00:03] | Amy Santiago is officially late for the first time ever. | Amy Santiago正式首次迟到 |
[00:07] | All right, let’s do this. Who’s got theories? | 好了来吧 你们有什么理论 |
[00:09] | Uh… Alarm didn’t go off. | 闹钟没响 |
[00:11] | All three alarms? All with battery back-up? | 三个都吗 三个有备用电池的都没响吗 |
[00:13] | Come on, who wants to take this seriously? | 拜托 能不能认真点啊 |
[00:14] | Ooh! She was taken in her sleep! | 噢 她睡觉时被绑架了 |
[00:16] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这才对嘛 |
[00:18] | Super dark, Boyle, but way more plausible | 超级阴暗 Boyle 但比警长的 |
[00:19] | than the sarge’s idiotic alarm clock theory. | 闹钟理论可信多了 |
[00:22] | I bet she tucked herself into bed too tight and got stuck. | 我赌她把被子裹的太紧 然后卡住了 |
[00:25] | Mm, maybe she Fell into another dimension | 或许她坠入了另外一个次元 |
[00:26] | where she’s interesting. | 在那她是个有趣的人 |
[00:28] | It’s 9:00 A.M. Why is no one working? | 已经九点了 为什么没人在工作 |
[00:31] | Amy Santiago is a few minutes late, | Amy Santiago迟到了几分钟 |
[00:33] | and we’re all trying to guess why. | 我们都在猜原因 |
[00:34] | I’d like to play. | 我也来猜 |
[00:36] | I’d say she’s in line at the bank. | 我觉得她是在银行排队 |
[00:41] | – This is fun. – It is fun, | – 这蛮有趣的 – 确实有趣 |
[00:44] | but you’re all wrong. | 但你们都错了 |
[00:45] | She clearly slipped through a subway grate | 她显然是滑进了地下通风口 |
[00:47] | and is having terrible sex with a mole man. | 而且在和一个鼹鼠人做着糟糕的爱 |
[00:51] | There she is. Amy. | 她来了 Amy |
[00:52] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[00:54] | We’ve been worried sick. Do you care to explain yourself? | 我们都担心死了 你要解释一下吗 |
[00:56] | I’m just 70 seconds late. It’s not a big deal. | 我只是迟了七十秒 没什么大不了的 |
[00:58] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[00:59] | Santiago, you will tell us, and you will tell us now. | Santiago 你得告诉我们 而且你现在就得告诉我们 |
[01:03] | There was a problem at the bank. | 银行出了点问题 |
[01:05] | Hot damn! | 我猜中了 |
[01:27] | So you nervous about the trial tomorrow? | 你明天就要审讯了 紧张吗 |
[01:30] | The jewelry store break-in? | 珠宝店入室抢劫案吗 |
[01:32] | Diamond heist. | 钻石大劫案 |
[01:33] | It’s like you’re going out of your way to make it sound less cool. | 你为什么故意说得这么轻描淡写 |
[01:36] | I think the conviction’s a slam dunk. | 我觉得定罪是小事一桩啦 |
[01:38] | Good. Not to over state it, | 很好 没有要夸张的意思 |
[01:39] | but I’m definitely gonna die alone and work is all I have. | 但我的余生注定只能和工作相依为命了 |
[01:42] | I take it dating’s not going well. | 你的意思是约会不顺利咯 |
[01:44] | What? | 什么 |
[01:46] | No! It’s awesome. | 不 约会棒极了 |
[01:49] | What happened with Rosa’s friend, Katie? | 你跟Rosa的朋友Katie怎么样了 |
[01:50] | Yeah, she turned out to be even more closed off than Rosa. | 她啊 比Rosa还要注重隐私 |
[01:54] | So how long have you known Rosa? | 所以你认识Rosa多久了 |
[01:55] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[01:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:57] | But it’s not just her. | 但不只是她 |
[01:59] | All the dates I’ve been on lately have been lame. | 我最近所有的约会都挺糟糕的 |
[02:01] | Maybe it’s you. | 或许原因在你 |
[02:02] | What are your moves? | 你都使了什么招术 |
[02:03] | What do you talk about? | 说了些什么 |
[02:04] | Uh, my moves are fine, mom. | 我的招数没问题 老妈 |
[02:07] | I dazzle them with a bad-ass cop story. | 我用精彩的警察故事帅晕她们 |
[02:09] | Have you ever thought about going with your non-work interests? | 你有没有想过谈论些工作以外的话题呢 |
[02:12] | On my first date with my wife, | 在我跟我老婆第一次约会的时候 |
[02:14] | all we did was talk about our mutual love of meat loaf. | 我们只谈论了对肉卷的共同喜爱 |
[02:17] | The singer not the food. | 我指的是那个歌手 不是食物 |
[02:18] | Oh, so the weirder of the two choices. | 噢 两者之间更怪的那一个啊 |
[02:22] | All right, fine. I get what you’re saying. | 好吧 行了 我知道你什么意思 |
[02:24] | Your wife’s awesome and I should do everything | 你的老婆特别棒 而我应该尽我所能 |
[02:25] | in my power to be with her physically. | 和她有更多身体接触 |
[02:28] | I mean, no, not that. | 我是说 呃 不是那个意思 |
[02:30] | Don’t talk about being a cop. | 别谈论当警察的事情 |
[02:32] | Just talk about my own interests. | 只谈论我的个人兴趣 |
[02:35] | Exactly! | 正是 |
[02:37] | Hey, she’s cute. | 嘿 她不错啊 |
[02:40] | And alone. | 而且独自一人 |
[02:42] | I’ll try and find our meatloaf. | 我会试着找出我们的”肉卷”的 |
[02:44] | Go get her, little man. | 加油啊 小子 |
[02:47] | Hello there. | 你好呀 |
[02:48] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[02:49] | Captain… | 警监 |
[02:50] | We need to talk about the union rep elections. | 我们需要谈一下工会代表选举的事 |
[02:52] | Scully is running again, unopposed. | Scully再度参选了 没有对手 |
[02:54] | He is incompetent. | 他根本无力胜任 |
[02:56] | If there’s one thing to take away from the new contract, | 如果要从新合约里删除一项的话 |
[02:57] | it’s that holiday pay is “Now capped.” | 就是限制假日津贴的那条 |
[03:01] | Or “Not capped.” | 或者是不限制 |
[03:02] | In conclusion, the word “Capped” Was said. | 总而言之 限制这个词我提到过了 |
[03:06] | Whoo! Nailed it. | 唔 讲得贼好 |
[03:10] | The only reason Scully does the job | Scully做这工作的唯一原因 |
[03:12] | is because the annual union meeting has a party sub. | 就是工会开会的时候有超大聚会三明治 |
[03:14] | He’s been a rep for 12 years, and he still pronounces | 他已经当了十二年代表了却还是把 |
[03:16] | “Union” As “Onion.” | “工会”念成”工废” |
[03:18] | As management, I’m not allowed to talk about union matters. | 作为管理层 我不被允许商谈工会事项 |
[03:22] | Scully doesn’t know anything about our pensions | Scully对我们的养老金一无所知 |
[03:24] | and he has no idea about the new disciplinary guidelines. | 而且也完全不了解新的纪律条例 |
[03:27] | What do you think, captain? | 你怎么看 警监 |
[03:29] | What I think is, I will continue to not talk about this issue. | 我的看法就是 我将继续对这个问题不做评价 |
[03:33] | Hey, you should run. | 嘿 你应该参选 |
[03:34] | Going to meetings, writing stuff down. | 参加会议 记录事情 |
[03:36] | You love that nerd stuff. | 你喜欢这些书呆子玩意 |
[03:38] | “Writing things down” Is nerdy? | 记录事情显得书呆子吗 |
[03:39] | What do you do? | 你又做什么呢 |
[03:40] | I just forget stuff like a cool person. | 酷炫如我 都是过目就忘 |
[03:42] | Come on, admit it, you care about this crap. | 拜托 承认吧 你在乎这些有的没的 |
[03:44] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[03:45] | But I want to be captain one day, | 但我将来想成为警监 |
[03:47] | and union reps are always fighting with the brass. | 但工会代表总是和官员作对 |
[03:48] | It’s career suicide, right, sir? | 这就是自毁前程 对吧 长官 |
[03:50] | Stop trying to get me involved, Santiago. | 不要试图把我扯进去了 Santiago |
[03:53] | No! I’m already fighting with the brass. | 不 我已经在和长官作对了 |
[03:56] | Look at what you’ve done! | 看你干得好事 |
[03:59] | Oh man, these look spicy! | 天呐 这些看起来好辣 |
[04:01] | We may die tonight. | 我们可能会死在今晚 |
[04:02] | You know, I actually heard about a guy | 你知道吗 我真的听说过有个人 |
[04:03] | – who died while eating hot wings. – Really? | – 在吃辣鸡翅的时候死了 – 真的吗 |
[04:05] | Yeah, he was terminally ill beforehand though. | 是啊 不过他在吃之前就病入膏肓了 |
[04:07] | Unrelated. | 跟鸡翅无关 |
[04:08] | I always thought I’d die at the hands of my own clone. | 我一直以为我会死在自己的克隆版手里 |
[04:10] | Well, that’s why you have to brand the number two into your clone’s cheek. | 所以你要在你的克隆版脸上做上标记啊 |
[04:13] | You shouldn’t have a clone if you don’t know that. | 如果连这都不知道的话就不该拥有克隆版 |
[04:15] | Yes. | 说得对 |
[04:16] | All right, you ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[04:17] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[04:18] | Here we go. | 走起 |
[04:21] | – That’s nothing. – Amateur night. | – 没什么嘛 – 很一般啊 |
[04:23] | I can’t believe this had three peppers next to it on the menu… | 难以相信在菜单上这道旁边有三个辣椒 |
[04:25] | Oh, my God! Ah! | 我的天呐 啊 |
[04:26] | – Hot! – Oh, so spicy! | – 辣 – 噢好辣 |
[04:28] | Drink the ranch! Drink the ranch! | 快喝奶 快喝奶 |
[04:34] | Here’s the stuff you left at my place. | 这是你留在我家的东西 |
[04:35] | Your sounds of Ibiza sleep cd, | 伊比沙岛之声睡眠CD |
[04:38] | seven phone chargers, and an empty jar labeled “Fire spirit.” | 七个手机充电器 还有一个写着”火之魂”的空罐子 |
[04:41] | No, it’s not empty. | 不 这不是空的 |
[04:44] | Well, here’s your stuff. | 这些是你的东西 |
[04:46] | So I guess it’s officially over. | 我们这就正式结束了 |
[04:48] | It was slightly less gross than I expected. | 没有我预期的恶心 |
[04:51] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[04:52] | Way to be. | 干得不错 |
[04:54] | Uh, there is one last thing. | 还有最后一样东西 |
[04:56] | The luxury sex romp we had planned this weekend. | 我们这周末计划的豪华性爱活动 |
[04:58] | The hotel says the “Bubbles and bathrobes” Package is non-refundable. | 酒店说 “泡泡与浴袍”套餐是不可退的 |
[05:02] | See, that’s why I didn’t want to pre-pay, Charles. | 看到没 所以我不想要先付定金 Charles |
[05:04] | Yeah, but that’s why we got such a good deal. | 是啊 但有定金我们才能拿到那么划算的优待 |
[05:06] | One hour of free Wi-Fi! | 一个小时免费无线网 |
[05:09] | Don’t worry, you can have your half of the money back, | 别担心 你可以拿回你的那份钱 |
[05:11] | and I’ll take the room. | 然后房间就归我 |
[05:12] | Pause. | 等一下 |
[05:13] | Okay, if one of us is getting pampered all night, | 好了 如果我们之中有一个得以整夜放纵的话 |
[05:15] | it’s gonna be me. | 那个人将会是我 |
[05:17] | I want that room, Gina. | 我想要那个房间 Gina |
[05:18] | You can’t push me around. | 你不能再指挥我了 |
[05:20] | We’re not poke pals anymore! | 我们不再是炮友了 |
[05:22] | Ew! | 恶心 |
[05:26] | Amy Santiago Amy Santiago, | |
[05:27] | surprised to see you walking around. | 看到你到处走我很吃惊 |
[05:28] | Shouldn’t you be on your belly, you snake? | 你不应该正蜷缩在自己肚子上吗 你这蛇一样的女人 |
[05:30] | Yeah, you snake! | 是啊 你这条蛇 |
[05:33] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[05:35] | You’re running against me. | 你要跟我竞选 |
[05:36] | What? Rosa must’ve done this. | 什么 肯定是Rosa干的 |
[05:39] | I’ll get her to stop. | 我会让她停下来 |
[05:40] | You know what really burns my pants? | 你知道最让我难过的是什么吗 |
[05:42] | I considered you my best friend. | 我把你当成我最好的朋友 |
[05:44] | What? | 什么 |
[05:48] | – Hi. – Hey now. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[05:50] | You are looking very happy. | 你看起来很开心嘛 |
[05:52] | I am. | 的确是 |
[05:53] | Guess what happened last night. | 猜猜昨晚发生了什么 |
[05:54] | Spoiler alert. Sexy-times. | 剧透警告 滚床单 |
[05:56] | Okay, now guess. | 好了 猜吧 |
[05:56] | Sexy-times! | 滚床单 |
[05:57] | Yes! The whole night was amazing. | 是的 整晚都很棒 |
[05:59] | We totally hit it off. | 我们完全合得来 |
[06:00] | I found our meat loaf. Wings. | 我找到了我们的共同喜好 鸡翅 |
[06:02] | The band or the show? | 是乐队还是那个电视剧 |
[06:03] | The food! | 是食物 |
[06:04] | We went back to her place, | 我们回到她家 |
[06:05] | watched die hards one through with a vengeance, | 看了<虎胆龙威>系列的第三部 |
[06:07] | did some adult stuff, and spent the rest of the night | 做了点成人活动 然后用剩下的时间 |
[06:10] | debating who’s the better ping-pong player. | 争论谁是更好的乒乓球手 |
[06:11] | She was adorably wrong. | 她可是很傻很天真呢 |
[06:12] | How do you know if you didn’t play? | 你们又没打怎么知道 |
[06:14] | Oh, we played, which was difficult since she didn’t have a table or paddles. | 我们打了 但麻烦的是她家没有球桌和球拍 |
[06:17] | We had to use an avocado pit as the ball. | 我们不得不用牛油果核来当球 |
[06:19] | It was very messy. | 场面一团乱 |
[06:20] | Hey guys. | 嘿伙计们 |
[06:21] | Ah, hello, district attorney Kurm. | 你好 地区检察官Kurm |
[06:23] | I got lucky last night. | 我昨晚滚床单了哟 |
[06:24] | That’s great. | 不错嘛 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:25] | So we have a little delay. | 审讯得推迟一会了 |
[06:27] | Gary, the defense attorney, isn’t gonna be here. | 被告律师Gary 今天来不了了 |
[06:28] | Oh, is he sore from high-fiving criminals he’s gotten out of jail? | 噢 是在和他救出来的罪犯击掌的时候受伤的吗 |
[06:31] | Did he get a murderer off who then murdered him to celebrate? | 他是在庆祝时被自己救下的谋杀犯谋杀了吗 |
[06:34] | Yup. | 说得好 |
[06:35] | Anyway, Gary broke his leg, so he’s being replaced. | 总之 Gary的腿断了 所以会有人来代替他 |
[06:37] | Replaced? He should be put down. | 代替 他应该被安乐死 |
[06:39] | Like a horse. | 像一头马一样 |
[06:41] | So who’s the new sub-human piece of human garbage? | 所以 又从人渣堆里找来了谁啊 |
[06:44] | Sophia Perez Sophia Perez. | |
[06:49] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:55] | Jake, this is bad! | Jake 这样很不好 |
[06:57] | You slept with a defense attorney. | 你和辩方律师上了床 |
[07:00] | – You literally slept with the enemy. – I know. | – 你这是和敌人”通奸”了啊 – 我知道 |
[07:03] | Ah, it’s like if John McClane slept with Hans Gruber. | 是 这就像<虎胆龙威>的John McClane和Hans Gruber上床一样 |
[07:05] | Or even worse, Jeremy irons from the third one. | 甚至更糟 像和第三部里Jeremy Irons饰演的那个反派上床 |
[07:08] | We didn’t talk about our jobs. How was I supposed to know? | 我们都没提工作 我怎么知道她是律师 |
[07:12] | Wait, are you sure you want to do this? | 等等 你确定要来一发 |
[07:14] | Let’s go over the events of tonight. | 我们回顾一下今晚发生的事件 |
[07:16] | We got drunk together, | 我们一起喝醉了 |
[07:17] | I invited you up to my apartment, and I kissed you first. | 我邀请你来我的公寓 我主动吻了你 |
[07:19] | – No further questions. – Okay. | – 没有其他问题了 – 好的 |
[07:22] | Uh-oh. She’s waving at you. | 不妙 她在向你招手 |
[07:25] | Hey. All right, I’m gonna go talk to her. | 你好呀 好了 我去跟她谈谈 |
[07:28] | – Be strong. – Okay. | – 强硬一点 – 好的 |
[07:31] | – Hey. – Hey, so this is weird, huh? | – 嘿 – 嘿 这真诡异 对不 |
[07:34] | Yeah. You never told me you were a cop. | 是啊 你从没说过你是个警察 |
[07:36] | Yeah, and you never told me you were a lawyer. | 对啊 你也没告诉我你是个律师 |
[07:38] | Well, I didn’t wanna intimidate you. | 我是不想吓到你 |
[07:39] | Intimidate? Wow. | 吓到 呵呵 |
[07:41] | Okay, well, not to burst your bubble, | 好吧 不是我打击你 |
[07:42] | but I’m only intimidated by professions that have a moral compass, | 能吓到我的只有那些有道德感的职业 |
[07:45] | like police officer. | 比如警察 |
[07:46] | So you’re intimidated by your own job? | 所以说你被你自己的工作吓到了 |
[07:48] | “Oh, look at me. I’m a lawyer. I’m so good at word-using-itude.” | “快看我 我是个律师 我擅长’措辞态'” |
[07:53] | And yes, I know that that wasn’t a word, right. | 好吧 我知道刚说的不是个词 |
[07:55] | Okay, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:57] | I can’t even believe I have to deal with you all week. | 我不敢相信我得跟你周旋一周 |
[07:58] | Not a problem. | 不成问题 |
[07:59] | This is clearly a conflict of interest. | 这情况明显是有利益冲突 |
[08:01] | So I’m just gonna talk to the judge | 所以我会去和法官谈谈 |
[08:02] | and have you kicked off the case. | 然后你从这个案子里滚蛋 |
[08:04] | Ha ha! No, there’s no conflict of interest. | 哈哈 没有什么利益(兴趣)冲突 |
[08:05] | – Because I’m not interested in you. – Ah. | – 因为我对你根本没兴趣 – 这样啊 |
[08:08] | God, I can’t believe I slept with a cop. | 老天 真是瞎眼了睡了个条子 |
[08:09] | It’s like a had sex with Hans Gruber. | 就像睡了Hans Gruber一样 |
[08:11] | What… I’m not the Gruber! You’re the Gruber! | 什么 我不是Gruber 你才是Gruber |
[08:14] | Die Hard. | <虎胆龙威> |
[08:16] | Captain, Rosa’s trying to make me run for union rep. | 警监 Rosa逼着我去竞选工会代表 |
[08:20] | – You have to stop her. – I cannot do that. | – 你得阻止她 – 我不能插手 |
[08:22] | As I told you, I’m not allowed to get involved. | 我已经说过了 我不能掺和进来 |
[08:24] | It’s too late anyway. You already have a campaign slogan. | 反正为时已晚 你已经有了一个竞选口号了 |
[08:26] | “Pick Amy, dummies.” I wrote that. | “选我呀 傻蛋们” 我想出来的 |
[08:27] | Tell her how good it is, captain. | 警监 你告诉她这口号有多赞 |
[08:29] | Again, I cannot. | 重申 不能插手 |
[08:30] | Look, I love campaigning and making signs. | 听着 我喜欢竞选 喜欢做标语 |
[08:33] | Lord knows I have enough poster board at home. | 天地可鉴 我家的海报板绝对够用 |
[08:35] | But captain, please tell her I shouldn’t run for union rep. | 但是警监 拜托你告诉她我不该竞选工会代表 |
[08:38] | I’m just gonna turn around in my chair. | 我还是把我的椅子转过去吧 |
[08:39] | So, Amy, you’re saying I should just return this… | 那么Amy 你的意思是我该归还这个 |
[08:43] | Button maker? | 徽章制作器 |
[08:46] | You think you can tempt me with a t150 button maker? | 你觉得一个T150型号的制作器就能利诱我了 |
[08:49] | Sir, you’ve gotta see this. | 长官 你真该来瞧瞧 |
[08:51] | It doesn’t even make mirror-backs. | 这玩意儿连背面抛光都做不了 |
[08:53] | This is a joke. | 丢死人了 |
[08:54] | Still not participating. I’m enjoying a magazine. | 我不会插手的 我在看杂志 |
[08:57] | Joke’s on you, Amy. | 丢人的是你 Amy |
[08:58] | You and Scully are giving campaign speeches in the briefing room tomorrow. | 明天你和Scully要在简报室做竞选演讲 |
[09:01] | What? | 什么 |
[09:03] | Sir, permission to arrest Diaz for being a jerk. | 长官 请求批准以老流氓罪逮捕Diaz |
[09:06] | Permission to shoot Santiago for being a coward. | 请求批准以胆小鬼罪射杀Santiago |
[09:08] | Stop it, both of you. | 你们两个都打住 |
[09:10] | Now you’ve done it. | 你们成功了 |
[09:11] | You’ve made me turn my chair. | 逼得我为你们转身了 |
[09:13] | I will not get involved, | 我不会插手的 |
[09:15] | and I will not have this office transformed into a house of snipes and jabs. | 也不会让这个办公室变得满屋子都是唇枪舌剑 |
[09:22] | Dismissed. | 你们走吧 |
[09:23] | Full disclosure, your honor. | 坦白说吧 法官大人 |
[09:25] | Last night, Miss Perez and I got inebriated, | 昨晚 Perez小姐和我喝醉了 |
[09:28] | – and we had colitis. – Colitis? | – 然后我们”醒酒”了 – 什么意思 |
[09:31] | – Coitus. – Yeah, that. | – 是”性交”了 – 对哦 就是那个 |
[09:32] | A cop and a defense attorney sleeping together. | 控方警察和辩方律师上床了 |
[09:35] | That’s highly unusual. | 这很少见 |
[09:36] | At the time, I did not know she was a defense attorney. | 那时候 我并不知道她是辩方律师 |
[09:38] | I should have been able to guess, however, | 我应该能猜出来的 但是 |
[09:40] | based on her ability to lie all over me. | 她如此擅长对我撒谎(上下其手) |
[09:43] | Ha ha… A cop’s attempt to be clever. | 哦哈哈 一个警察还想装聪明 |
[09:45] | It’s like watching a horse try to eat with a fork. | 就像看着一匹马想用叉子吃饭一样 |
[09:47] | Majestic and hilarious? | 高贵而又搞笑 |
[09:48] | Take a cold shower, horn-dog, we’re at work. | 清醒清醒 饥渴单身狗 我们在谈工作呢 |
[09:51] | But in all seriousness, your honor, | 说正经的 法官大人 |
[09:52] | I do think she should recuse herself from the trial. | 我真的觉得她应该从庭审中撤换出去 |
[09:54] | Why? You think I might tell everybody in the courtroom | 为什么 你觉得我会告诉当庭所有人 |
[09:57] | that you like to be the little spoon? | 你喜欢被人抱在怀里吗 |
[09:58] | Everyone likes to be the little spoon. It makes you feel safe! | 是个人都喜欢被抱在怀里 这样有安全感 |
[10:01] | Carl, back me up on this. | Carl 帮哥说句话 |
[10:02] | – Yes, little spoon all the way. – See? | – 是的 我一直是被抱的那个 – 看见没 |
[10:04] | Look, I’m not recusing myself. | 听好 我是不会撤出本案的 |
[10:06] | I talked to my client, and he is fine with me staying on. | 我和我的辩护人谈过了 他同意我留下来 |
[10:08] | If the defendant is okay with it, | 只要辩护人同意 |
[10:10] | and you two can be mature in the courtroom, | 还有你们两个在庭上表现得成熟一点 |
[10:12] | then I see no reason why we can’t proceed. | 我觉得本案可以继续 |
[10:14] | Great. I can be mature. | 好的 我可以展现成熟一面 |
[10:15] | Says the guy who uses a sunglasses case as a wallet. | 此话出自一个把墨镜套当钱包用的男人之口 |
[10:18] | Stuff can be two things. | 一物可以两用好吗 |
[10:19] | Open up your refrigerator, boom! Air conditioner. Life hacked. | 打开冰箱门 也能当空调 生活多美妙 |
[10:23] | Carl, back me up. | Carl 帮哥说句话 |
[10:23] | – I mean, it’s not very green. – Oh, Carl. | – 其实 这样不太环保 – 哦 Carl啊 |
[10:27] | Guys! | 同志们 |
[10:28] | Guys, guys, guys, guys! | 大伙们 父老乡亲们 |
[10:29] | My pizza reviews caught the eye of a Mr. Matt Pittle | 我的披萨评论吸引了Matt Pittle先生的注意 |
[10:33] | of Pittle’s vittles, my favorite food blog! | 他是Pittle美食的博主 那可是我最爱的美食博客 |
[10:36] | Wow, a local food blog. | 呵呵 一个本地美食博客 |
[10:38] | It’s all happening. | 还真有这回事 |
[10:39] | Pittle wants to have a five- hour dinner with me tonight. | Pittle想今晚和我一起吃个5个小时的晚饭 |
[10:42] | Attention, skeezy nobodies! | 注意了 愚蠢的人类们 |
[10:45] | Tina Knowles, Beyonce’s mom-ager, | Tina Knowles 碧昂斯的亲纪人 |
[10:48] | has contacted me and wants to audition me tonight. | 联系了我并且今晚给我面试 |
[10:50] | I’ve transcended you now. | 你们都跪舔吧 |
[10:53] | Sounds like both of you have pretty great plans tonight. | 听起来你们两个今晚的计划都不错 |
[10:56] | No! You wrote the email from Pittle | 不对 你冒充Pittle给我发邮件 |
[10:58] | so I’d drop my claim to the room. | 为了让我放弃那个房间 |
[11:00] | That blog is sacred. | 那个博客可是神圣不容亵渎 |
[11:01] | You defiled the most sacred and most high miss… Tina kno-w-les! | 你亵渎了最神圣无上的女士 Tina kno-w-les |
[11:09] | How dare you, Charles? | 你好大的胆 Charles |
[11:10] | How’d you get your voice so high? | 你怎么能装出那么尖的声音的 |
[11:12] | I can take it higher. | 我还能发得更尖呢 |
[11:14] | I wish you wouldn’t. | 你还是别这样了 |
[11:15] | The room is mine, you scab. | 那个房间是我的 你个小婊砸 |
[11:18] | No, it’s mine, Gina. | 不 Gina 那是我的 |
[11:20] | I’m not backing down this time. | 这次我不会让步的 |
[11:23] | I’m backing up. | 我要上步(倒车) |
[11:24] | Beep, beep, beep. | 哔 哔 哔 |
[11:30] | – You nervous? – Nope. | – 你紧张吗 – 才没有 |
[11:32] | I have an unimpeachable eyewitness who saw everything. | 我有一个目睹一切的完美证人 |
[11:34] | Plus, I’ve got a little something planned for our lawyer friend. | 而且 我还为我们的律师朋友做了点小准备 |
[11:37] | Every time she looks over, i’m gonna hit her with one of these. | 每次她一看过来 我就这样发送冲击波 |
[11:40] | It’ll remind her that we kissed, | 这样会让她想起我们的吻 |
[11:42] | and that’s how I get in her head. | 这样我就能入侵她的大脑 |
[11:44] | I like it. | 这点子我喜欢 |
[11:45] | You want me to flex and make all the buttons pop off of my shirt? | 你想让我曲曲身 把衬衫的纽扣都崩掉吗 |
[11:47] | Yes! You can do that? | 当然 你真能这么搞 |
[11:50] | The challenge is keeping the buttons on. | 对我来说最难的是 不让纽扣崩掉 |
[11:52] | Oh, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 你牛你牛 |
[11:55] | And you’re sure this is the man you saw | 你确定这位就是你目击到 |
[11:57] | leaving the store at the time of the diamond heist? | 在钻石大劫案发生时离开商店的人 |
[11:59] | Nice. “Diamond heist,” Catching on. | 听到没 “钻石大劫案” 流行用语啊 |
[12:01] | Uh, yeah. That’s the guy. | 是的 就是这个人 |
[12:03] | Now, Mr. Wells, it says here | Wells先生 有证据显示 |
[12:04] | you have a 2006 conviction for perjury, is that correct? | 2006年你曾因为做伪证定罪 是否属实 |
[12:08] | Uh… yeah. | 呃 属实 |
[12:10] | It’s okay. I knew about that. | 没事 这事我早知道了 |
[12:11] | And is Sidney Wells actually your name, or is it Brian Davidson? | 此外你的真名是Sidney Wells还是Brian Davidson |
[12:15] | Uh-oh. Did not know about that one. | 呃哦 这个我可不知道 |
[12:16] | As in the Brian Davidson | 而且这位Brian Davidson |
[12:17] | – who is facing fraud charges in New Jersey? – Yeah. | – 还面临新泽西州的诈骗指控的吗 – 是的 |
[12:20] | Or that. Oh, God… okay, time to bust out the big guns. | 这个也不知道 天呐 是时候出大招了 |
[12:25] | This is bad. Only the judge saw me. | 不妙 只有法官注意到我 |
[12:27] | No further questions, your honor. | 没有其它问题了 法官大人 |
[12:30] | Ugh, winking? Real mature. | 哼 还眨眼 真成熟 |
[12:33] | Judge gave us a recess, | 法官允许我们休庭 |
[12:35] | but if we don’t get new evidence by tomorrow, | 但是如果明天还没有新的证据的话 |
[12:36] | we have no chance. | 我们输定了 |
[12:37] | Great pep talk, Carl. | 这话真鼓舞士气 Carl |
[12:39] | Don’t worry, we’ll get some evidence. | 别担心 我们会有证据的 |
[12:40] | Excuse me one second. | 失陪一下 |
[12:43] | Hey, that wasn’t cool. | 嘿 你这样太不厚道了 |
[12:45] | No. What wasn’t cool was you trying to air make-out with the judge. | 才不 不厚道的是你对着法官隔空献吻 |
[12:48] | Those kisses were meant for you! | 那些飞吻是打算给你的 |
[12:50] | Not in a romantic way, they were psych-out kisses. | 不是什么浪漫之吻 是吓死你不偿命之吻 |
[12:52] | Look, you know your client did it. | 你知道是你的辩护人干的 |
[12:54] | It doesn’t matter if my client did it or not. | 我的辩护人干没干没关系 |
[12:56] | That’s what I’ve been saying. It doesn’t matter. | 我一直这么说 没关系 |
[12:58] | All right, Scott, beat it. | 好了 Scott 你别说话 |
[13:00] | Scott. | 居然叫Scoot |
[13:01] | Look, my job is to make you prove he did it. | 我的工作就是让你证明他犯罪了 |
[13:04] | It’s the basis of our entire justice system. | 这是我们整个司法系统的基础 |
[13:06] | What, you think John Adams was just some idiot? | 你以为John Adams(美国司法之父)只是个傻瓜吗 |
[13:08] | No, I think John Adams was a mini-series | 不 我以为John Adams(HBO历史剧)就是个迷你剧 |
[13:09] | I didn’t watch because it looked like a book. | 我不看是因为看它跟看书似的 |
[13:12] | Look, without a credible witness, your case is a mess. | 没有一个可信的证人 你的案子就是一团糟 |
[13:14] | Kinda like your ping-pong serve. | 就像你的乒乓球技一样 |
[13:16] | Oh, my God. She smells so good. | 老天呐 她太好闻了 |
[13:18] | That avocado pit was not regulation. | 那个牛油果核不是标准大小 |
[13:22] | Wish that had sounded cooler. | 希望这话听着炫酷一点 |
[13:24] | Come on, Terry, let’s go save the day. | 来吧 Terry 我们一起搞定这个案子 |
[13:25] | Carl, you wanna come? | Carl 要一起吗 |
[13:26] | – No, thank you. – All right. | – 不了 谢谢 – 好的 |
[13:29] | All right, listen up. | 注意了 |
[13:31] | We need more evidences on this guy and we need it quick, | 我们要找到这家伙更多的罪证 而且事情紧急 |
[13:33] | so no time for chit-chat. | 所以没时间唧唧歪歪 |
[13:35] | What’s going on? You love chit-chat. | 太阳打西边出来了 你最爱唧唧歪歪 |
[13:37] | Yeah, also, your posture seems off, | 而且 你的姿态也不正常 |
[13:39] | like, it’s good. | 看着竟然 不错 |
[13:40] | Because I’m being serious | 因为爷来真的了 |
[13:42] | because I don’t want this perp to walk. | 因为我不想让嫌犯逃之夭夭 |
[13:44] | This isn’t about the perp. | 这和嫌犯没有关系 |
[13:46] | It’s about this woman. | 而是和这个女人有关系 |
[13:48] | Jake slept with her. | Jake跟她上床了 |
[13:49] | Oh, she’s so pretty. | 哇 她好美 |
[13:51] | She looks like the woman on an olive oil bottle. | 她看起来就像橄榄油瓶上印的女人 |
[13:53] | Way to go, Jake. | 厉害啊 Jake |
[13:54] | She’s a defense attorney. | 她是辩护律师 |
[13:55] | – Oh, my God, are you kidding? – Boo! | – 我的天哪 你在逗我吗 – 逊 |
[13:58] | Hey, guys, let’s take it easy on him. | 嗨 各位 咱们别这么针对他 |
[14:00] | Thank you, Terry. | 谢谢你 Terry |
[14:01] | But seriously, I think you need to get checked for rabies. | 但是说真的 你得去做个狂犬病化验 |
[14:04] | Hey, I have a good rabies guy, if you need one. | 我认识一个很会做狂犬病化验的人 你要不 |
[14:05] | Uh-huh. All right, listen. | 嗯 好的 听着 |
[14:07] | Can we focus up? | 我们能不能专注起来 |
[14:08] | Our witness is useless, so we | 我们的证人根本没用 所以我们要做的是 |
[14:10] | either need to recover the stolen gems or find the break-in tool. | 要么找回丢失的宝石 要么找出作案工具 |
[14:13] | What year was the perp’s house built in? | 嫌犯的房子是哪年造的呀 |
[14:15] | Some of those old brownstones had dumbwaiters. | 这些褐石建筑里 有的还装着升降机 |
[14:17] | A perfect hiding spot. | 绝妙的窝藏点 |
[14:18] | Good thinking, Amy. | 想法不错 Amy |
[14:20] | All right, I’m gonna win this case | 好了 我要赢下这个案子 |
[14:21] | and then we can put my horrible sexual experience | 然后我们就能把我糟糕的做爱经历 |
[14:23] | – behind us forever. – I don’t know Jake. | – 抛在脑后了 – 真的吗 Jake |
[14:25] | I’m afraid I’m gonna think about it every time I look at your crotch. | 恐怕我以后只要看到你的裤裆就会想起这事 |
[14:28] | Then stop looking at my crotch! | 那就别看着我的裤裆了好吗 |
[14:33] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么呢 |
[14:34] | Just pointing people to the one Detective | 只是让大家注意到那唯一一位 |
[14:36] | who actually wants to run for union rep. | 愿意当选工会代表的探员 |
[14:38] | Welcome to my nightmares, Amy-Scully minotaur. | 欢迎来到我的噩梦里 Amy头Scully身兽 |
[14:40] | Pretty clever signing me up for the speech this afternoon. | 你还机智地给我报名了下午的演讲啊 |
[14:42] | But guess what? | 但你猜怎么着 |
[14:43] | Mine is epically bad and way too long. | 我的演讲是无与伦比地又臭又长 |
[14:46] | There’s a section where I just pick people out | 其中有一段 我还指名道姓地揪人出来 |
[14:49] | of the crowd and insult them. | 当众侮辱他们 |
[14:50] | It gets really personal. | 这可让人恨得牙痒痒 |
[14:52] | Did you know that Hitchcock is technically “A bastard”? | 你知不知道Hitchcock真的是个”小杂种” |
[14:55] | Santiago, can I talk to you in my office? | Santiago 来我办公室谈谈 |
[14:57] | Mm-hmm. | 好嘞 |
[15:01] | Blinds closed? | 窗帘大关 |
[15:03] | Are we having a pow-wow? | 我们是要开小灶吗 |
[15:06] | As you know, | 你也知道 |
[15:07] | I shouldn’t be talking about this election with any of my detectives, | 我不该跟任何一个探员 谈论这次竞选 |
[15:11] | but I will with you. | 但我这次破例跟你说 |
[15:13] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[15:14] | Because you trust me. | 因为你信任我 |
[15:15] | Because you’re royally screwing up. | 因为你在冠冕堂皇地糊弄事 |
[15:18] | Oh, no, this isn’t a pow-wow. | 完蛋了 这不是开小灶 |
[15:19] | It’s a haranguing. | 这是劈头痛斥 |
[15:20] | You bet it is. | 完全没错 |
[15:21] | Stop trying to tank this election. | 别想着搞砸这次竞选了 |
[15:23] | You know damned well you’d make a great union rep. | 你明知道自己能做个出色的工会代表 |
[15:26] | But, sir, I want to be captain one day, | 但是 长官 我还想当上警监呢 |
[15:28] | and clashing with the brass is career suicide. | 而且冲撞上司相当于扼杀自己的职业 |
[15:30] | Not for me. | 对我来说不是 |
[15:32] | By my very nature, I was constantly in conflict with my superiors. | 本性使然 以前的我经常会和上司发生冲突 |
[15:36] | Listen, you’re black and gay, | 听着 你是个黑人基佬 |
[15:38] | so I think you should just take all the black, gay cases. | 我认为你该接手所有黑人基佬的案子 |
[15:41] | You know, the weird stuff. | 明白吧 那些怪异的玩意 |
[15:43] | I strongly disagree. | 本人强烈反对 |
[15:46] | But I still managed to rise through the ranks. | 但我还是加官晋爵了 |
[15:51] | Run for union rep, Amy. | 竞选工会代表吧 Amy |
[15:54] | Okay. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[15:58] | But never tell anyone about this… | 但不要跟任何人提起这次 |
[16:02] | Pow-wow. | 开小灶 |
[16:03] | You called it a pow-wow! | 你管这叫”开小灶”啦 |
[16:05] | So, Detective Peralta, | 那么 Peralta探员 |
[16:07] | you found some “New” Evidence last night. | 你昨晚找到了些”新”证据 |
[16:09] | Correction. I found some damning new evidence last night. | 更正一下 我昨晚发现了毁灭性的新证据 |
[16:13] | It was hidden in an old dumbwaiter in the defendant’s house. | 它就被藏在被告家中的旧升降机里 |
[16:15] | All his burglary tools, | 他的全部作案工具 |
[16:17] | including a glass cutter he used to break into the store. | 包括一个他用于闯入店内的玻璃刀 |
[16:19] | Yes, but isn’t it possible my client could’ve used | 没错 但我的客户难道就不能 |
[16:22] | the glass cutter for something other than a robbery? | 将玻璃刀用于盗窃以外的事情吗 |
[16:25] | I mean, after all, stuff can do two things, right? | 毕竟 “有些东西”的能一件两用 对不对 |
[16:29] | Hey! I say that! | 嗨 那是我说的 |
[16:30] | That’s my saying! | 那是我的话 |
[16:31] | Your honor, she stole my saying. | 法官大人 她在盗用我的话 |
[16:33] | People don’t own sayings. | “话”不是个人所有物 |
[16:34] | Please answer the question, Detective. | 请回答问题 探员 |
[16:36] | Fine. In the same bag as the burglary tools, | 好吧 在装有作案工具的袋子里 |
[16:39] | we also found shards of glass. | 我们还发现了玻璃碎片 |
[16:40] | And you expect us to believe | 你还指望我们能相信 |
[16:42] | that you found this new evidence yesterday | 你在这个案件情况不利的时候 |
[16:43] | just as your case was collapsing around you? | 真的是”找”到了新的证据吗 |
[16:46] | I certainly hope so, because it’s the truth. | 我当然希望如此 因为这是事实 |
[16:48] | In fact, I believe it was the great John Adams | 其实 我相信是伟大的John Adams |
[16:50] | who once said, “To believe all men honest is folly. | 说过 “相信所有人都会坦诚是愚蠢的” |
[16:54] | To believe none… Is something worse.” | “然而谁都不信 就更加糟糕” |
[16:58] | Let the record show miss Perez looks stunned and defeated. | 请记录下”Perez小姐看起来震惊又挫败” |
[17:00] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[17:02] | – You’re not allowed to say that. – Yup. | – 你无权那么说 – 明白了 |
[17:04] | Hey, captain, I have a juicy little Boyle nugget I’d like to drop on you. | 嗨 警监 我有个小小的Boyle金言想要告诉你 |
[17:08] | Okay, please drop a nugget. | 好的 请说出金言吧 |
[17:10] | I think that the squad could really increase its efficiency | 我觉得小队的工作效率还可以提高 |
[17:13] | if Gina spent the night re-logging all our files with keywords. | 只要Gina连夜给我们的文档加关键词就行 |
[17:18] | The lady doth have the skills. | 彼女诚善此技 |
[17:21] | Funny, she was just telling me how you should work all night. | 有意思 她刚告诉我说 你应该加夜班 |
[17:24] | Say what? | 你说啥 |
[17:25] | Gina Gina. | |
[17:26] | Yes? | 在 |
[17:28] | You’ve both made compelling points | 对于这里的工作量问题 |
[17:29] | about the amount of work that needs to be done around here, | 你们俩都表达了自己独到的见解 |
[17:31] | so you’ll both be pulling overnight shifts. | 那你们俩就一起加夜班吧 |
[17:33] | Before you complain, I am once again turning in my chair. | 在你絮叨之前 我会再一次地 把椅子转回去 |
[17:39] | Oh, sweet chair turn. That’s a real powermove. | 喔 美妙的一转 这才是真正的霹雳一转 |
[17:43] | So good. | 这下好极了 |
[17:45] | We, the jury, find the defendant… | 我们 陪审团 认为被告人 |
[17:47] | – Not guilty. – Oh, come on! | – 无罪 – 诶哟 搞啥啊 |
[17:50] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[17:51] | Oh, I’m in too much pain to care | 我疼得已经顾不上刚才的那一拍 |
[17:53] | how cool and strong that made me look. | 显得我有多么威武雄壮了 |
[17:54] | It was already splintering. | 那已经东西已经裂得差不多了 |
[17:55] | Don’t take this away from me. | 能给我留点面子吗 |
[18:00] | Wow, well done. Another criminal walks free. | 哟呵 干得不错 又一个罪犯逃之夭夭了 |
[18:03] | I hope you’re proud of yourself. | 你现在自豪了吧 |
[18:05] | Maybe stop calling my client a criminal, | 不要再管我的客户叫罪犯了 |
[18:06] | since he was found not guilty. | 因为他被判定无罪了 |
[18:08] | Well, I find myself not guilty of never seeing you again. | 那我判定 我和你绝交也是无罪的 |
[18:12] | So you will see me again? | 所以你是 不打算和我绝交的吗 |
[18:14] | No! | 才不是 |
[18:16] | Why, what did I say? | 怎么回事 我说了啥 |
[18:16] | You know what? You’re the worst! | 我告诉你 你真是个烂人 |
[18:19] | Jake, what are you doing, man? | Jake 你干嘛呢 伙计 |
[18:21] | Walking angrily away towards a door | 生气地走向一扇门 |
[18:23] | that I now see says “Emergency exit only” On it, | 然后看到上面写着”仅限紧急情况使用” |
[18:25] | so I’m turning around, but I’m still ticked! | 于是我转身回来 但我还是气得快炸了 |
[18:27] | Look, man. Don’t screw this up. | 听着 伙计 别把这事搞砸了 |
[18:29] | I hate defense attorneys as much as any rational adult, | 和别的理智的成年人一样 我也恨着辩护律师 |
[18:32] | but you obviously have feelings for Sophia. | 但你明显对Sophia还有感觉 |
[18:34] | Yeah, anger. | 没错 愤怒的感觉 |
[18:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:37] | It just seems to me like you met your match. | 在我看来 你好像遇到了另一半 |
[18:39] | You said yourself how boring your dates have been. | 你自己也老是说约会无聊乏味 |
[18:41] | But you have to admit, Sophia wouldn’t be boring. | 但你得承认 Sophia就不无聊 |
[18:44] | I will admit she’s not boring. | 我会承认她不无聊 |
[18:46] | And we do have fun together. | 而且我们俩的确玩得很开心 |
[18:47] | I guess you could say she’s passably attractive. | 你可以说她是”还算有吸引力” |
[18:51] | All right, fine. She’s super hot. | 好吧好吧 她性感撩人 |
[18:52] | God, I can’t believe I’m about to ask out a defense attorney. | 老天 我竟然要约辩护律师出去 |
[18:55] | And we all know that Amy Santiago wants to be captain one day, | 我们都知道Amy Santiago想要成为一名警监 |
[18:59] | which means she will never stand up to management. | 这意味着她没胆子和管理层当面对质 |
[19:02] | I don’t want to be captain. I just want my party sub. | 但我不想当警监 我只想要超大聚会三明治 |
[19:05] | Please just give me back my sub. | 请让我再次享用聚会三明治 |
[19:08] | Vote Scully. | 投Scully一票吧 |
[19:13] | I’m gonna make this quick. | 那我速战速决 |
[19:14] | Scully said that I want to be captain, and I do. | Scully说我想当警监 我的确想 |
[19:17] | But that won’t stop me from standing up for you. | 但那并不会妨碍我为你们说话 |
[19:19] | He also said if you voted for him, you’d get a golden boat. | 他还说如果你们为他投票 你们就能有条金船 |
[19:23] | That’s not real. | 那可不是真的 |
[19:25] | If I get elected, I’ll go to all the union meetings, | 如果我当选了 我就会参加所有工会会议 |
[19:27] | actually pay attention, and most importantly, | 做到真的尽心尽责 而且最重要的是 |
[19:30] | I’ll bring back party sub leftovers. | 我会把剩下的聚会三明治带回来 |
[19:33] | Thank you, Scully. | 谢谢你 Scully |
[19:35] | “Pick Amy, dummies.” | “选我呀 傻蛋们” |
[19:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:42] | Hey. How’d you find me? | 嗨 你怎么找到我的 |
[19:45] | I’m a Detective, remember? | 我是个警探 记得吗 |
[19:46] | I also went into a bunch of wrong offices first. | 我刚才也走错了一堆办公室 |
[19:49] | Stole hella peppermints. | 偷了一大堆薄荷糖 |
[19:51] | So what’s up? You here to yell at me again for doing my job? | 所以怎么了 你又要因为我尽职了而嚷嚷我吗 |
[19:53] | No, I’m here to ask you out. | 不 我是来约你的 |
[19:55] | – Oh. – Yeah. | – 哦 – 好吧 |
[19:56] | There’s a bar in the west village | 西村区有个酒吧 |
[19:57] | that has a bunch of ping-pong tables, | 那儿有好多乒乓球台 |
[19:59] | so I thought we could head over there | 我觉得我们应该到那里去 |
[20:00] | and have a drink, talk, and then, with any luck, | 喝点酒聊聊天 然后 万一的话 |
[20:02] | things will get uncomfortably competitive. | 再来一场恼人的你争我夺 |
[20:05] | That sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[20:06] | Look, if we’re going to do this, | 听着 如果我们要这么做 |
[20:07] | we’re gonna have to have a couple of rules. | 那得先约法三章 |
[20:09] | Rule number one, starting right now: | 第一条规矩 从现在开始实行 |
[20:11] | No work talk. | 不许谈论工作 |
[20:12] | Perfect, we can just skip straight to making out on your desk. | 好嘞 那咱就直接在你的桌子上开搞吧 |
[20:18] | Yeah, that’s not my desk. This is. | 是吗 这不是我的桌子 这个才是 |
[20:22] | Copy that. | 懂了 |
[20:23] | Blame it on the janitor and make a break for it? | 赖到清洁工头上 赶紧跑吧 |
[20:25] | – Absolutely. – After you. | – 没问题 – 您先请 |
[20:29] | Charles, I’m sorry that neither of us have the room. | Charles 真抱歉我们俩谁都没得到那个房间 |
[20:32] | Yes. I, too, am disappointed by this unfortunate stalemate. | 没错 我也是 为这不幸的困局而失望着 |
[20:36] | Why are you talking all victorian? | 你的语气怎么像维多利亚时代的人 |
[20:39] | You’re lying about something. That’s what that means. | 这语气意味着 你在掩饰些什么 |
[20:41] | Nonsense, m’lady. | 一派胡言 我的女士 |
[20:43] | Okay, fine… I might not be in that hotel room right now, | 好吧 好 我现在也许不在那客房里 |
[20:46] | but my Gene pool is. | 但我的基因库还在那里 |
[20:48] | Ew. | 恶心啊 |
[20:49] | What’d you do in there? | 你在那干嘛了 |
[20:50] | I gave the hotel room to my father | 我把客房交给了我爸 |
[20:52] | and told him to check in under my name. | 并且让他用我的名字登记入住 |
[20:54] | What? No! I gave my key to my mom! | 什么 不要啊 我把钥匙给我妈了 |
[20:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[21:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. I must have the wrong room. | 喔 对不起 我一定是走错房间了 |
[21:02] | That’s okay. Yeah, what do… | 没关系 那你是怎么 |
[21:04] | Hey, wait a second, do we know each other? | 嗨 等等 我们以前见过吗 |
[21:06] | Is your daughter Gina? | 你女儿是不是Gina |
[21:07] | Yes! And you’re that little man’s father, Boyle. | 是的 你是那个小男人的爸爸 Boyle |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:12] | We met at the family food drive. | 我们是在家庭食品募捐会上见的面 |
[21:14] | I’m Darlene Linetti. | 我叫Darlene Linetti |
[21:15] | Lynn Boyle, pleased to re-meet you. | 我叫Lynn Boyle 很高兴 再见到您 |
[21:19] | So what do you think’s going on here? | 你觉得这是怎么回事啊 |
[21:21] | Mix up or something? | 搞错了之类的吗 |
[21:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:23] | Regina’s been encouraging me to have some… | Regina最近在鼓励我去 |
[21:26] | Romantic adventures. | 寻欢作乐 |
[21:29] | Holy cow. | 我的天 |