时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Extreme! | 简直绝了 |
[00:04] | Oh, you guys are probably curious about this. | 你们估计是对这玩意很好奇 |
[00:06] | It’s no biggie. | 没啥大不了的 |
[00:07] | My car’s in the shop, | 我的车还在店里 |
[00:08] | so I rode in on Rosa’s motorcycle. | 所以我是坐Rosa的摩托车来的 |
[00:11] | I guess you could say I’m a gear head now. | 你们应该可以叫我汽车发烧友了 |
[00:13] | He held on to me so tight, | 他死命地抱着我 |
[00:14] | it was like a two-mile Heimlich. | 感觉像是做了两公里的海姆利克急救法 |
[00:16] | Those things have no walls on them. | 因为四周空空如也 坐起来心慌啊 |
[00:19] | Captain, why are you sitting at my desk? | 警监 你为啥坐在我的位子上 |
[00:21] | Lieutenant Miller from internal affairs is here. | 内务局的Miller警督来了 |
[00:24] | He’s taken over my office. | 他接管了我的办公室 |
[00:26] | Apparently, someone has been leaking classified information | 很明显 有人向犯罪组织 |
[00:29] | to a criminal syndicate. | 泄露了机密情报 |
[00:29] | The entire squad is under investigation. | 整个小队都面临着审查 |
[00:31] | That’s crazy. | 疯了吧 |
[00:33] | No one here’s a mole. | 这里没人会是奸细 |
[00:34] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[00:35] | Because I know these guys. | 因为我太了解他们了 |
[00:36] | I know everything about them. | 我了解他们的一切 |
[00:37] | Well, you’re a poor police officer | 如果你觉得别人都一成不变 |
[00:39] | if you don’t think people can surprise you. | 那你就不是个好警官 |
[00:40] | Not these people. Here, watch this. | 他们的确一成不变 来 看好了 |
[00:42] | I know what everyone’s gonna do tonight. | 我知道每个人今晚要做的事 |
[00:44] | It’s thursday, so Gina’s gonna leave early | 今天是周四 所以Gina要早退 |
[00:47] | to rehearse with her new dance group, Dancy Reagan. | 去和她的新舞伴”劲舞腹黑女”排练 |
[00:49] | They’re the first ladies of movement. | 她们是舞蹈界的第一夫人 |
[00:51] | Amy’s gonna be going over her weekly budget. | Amy会清点她的每周预算 |
[00:53] | And Charles will be attending a “Pizza for one” Cooking class. | Charles会参加”单人比萨”厨艺班 |
[00:56] | Tonight’s menu: Pepper-alone-I. | 今晚的食谱是”独乐乐”辣香肠 |
[00:58] | And if I run and leap at Terry, | 还有 如果我冲过去跳向Terry |
[01:00] | he will most certainly catch me in his arms. | 他一定会用双臂接住我 |
[01:02] | – Coming in! – No! I’m holding coffee! | – 来喽 – 不行 我正端着咖啡呢 |
[01:26] | I’m about to sit down with internal affairs. | 我马上要坐下来解决内务了 |
[01:29] | I figure out that I will charm them with a couple of quips | 我发现我可以用自己的”内务” |
[01:31] | about my own “Internal affairs.” | 来迷惑住他们 |
[01:33] | Talking about my tum-tum. | 指的是我的肚肚 |
[01:34] | Please don’t joke around in there. | 别在这开玩笑了 |
[01:36] | I know you’re used to riffing with me, | 我知道你常和我玩闹说笑 |
[01:37] | but internal affairs detectives rarely have my sense of humor. | 但是内务探员很难有我这样的幽默感 |
[01:40] | Wow, you are really worried about this investigation. | 哇 你真的是很担心这次调查呢 |
[01:43] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好啦 |
[01:45] | I promise I will be stone-cold serious in my interview. | 我保证在录口供时表现得凛若冰霜 |
[01:47] | I’ll even use my serious face. | 我甚至会换上严肃脸 |
[01:50] | If you’re wondering how I’m pulling this off, | 你猜我是怎么做出这张脸的 |
[01:52] | I’m thinking about the time when I was eight | 我正在回忆自己八岁的时候 |
[01:54] | and Don Mattingly called me a little turd. | 被Don Mattingly叫做”小屎蛋”的事 |
[01:56] | – Was he right? – Yes. | – 他说得对吗 – 对的 |
[01:59] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[02:00] | Jake Peralta. | 我是Jake Peralta |
[02:02] | I’m sorry, handshakes are the greatest avenues of germ transmission. | 抱歉 握手是细菌传染的最主要方式 |
[02:06] | I generally prefer simple nods. | 我一般都是点个头完事 |
[02:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:10] | Would you, uh, pass me that hand sanitizer, please? | 你可不可以 把消毒洗手液递给我 |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:14] | No, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[02:16] | Use your elbows. | 用你的手肘 |
[02:17] | Keep your nostrils closed. | 把你的鼻孔闭上 |
[02:19] | Don’t breathe on it. | 别把气喷上去 |
[02:22] | Forget it, I’ll just use a wipe. | 算了 我还是用湿巾吧 |
[02:24] | Smart, get off. | 真机智 逃过一劫 |
[02:25] | Damn germs. | 该死的细菌 |
[02:27] | So what information has been leaked and by who? | 那么 是谁泄露了什么信息 |
[02:31] | You don’t need to know that. | 你不需要知道 |
[02:33] | All you need to know | 你要知道的只是 |
[02:34] | is that a felony has been committed by someone on your squad, | 你们小队里的某人已经犯下了重罪 |
[02:36] | and I’m gonna find out who did it. | 而我要把那个人查出来 |
[02:38] | Now… have you ever taken confidential information | 你是否曾经将调查中的案件的 |
[02:41] | about an ongoing investigation out of this precinct? | 重要信息带出过警局 |
[02:45] | No. | 没有过 |
[02:46] | I would never do something that stupid. | 我可不会干那种傻缺事 |
[02:48] | I did something really stupid. I need your help. | 我干了件巨傻缺的事 帮帮我 |
[02:50] | You know how I’m kind of a sexy bad boy | 你也知道我是那种 |
[02:52] | who rides motorcycles into work | 骑着摩托来上班 |
[02:54] | and is always breaking the rules in the name of justice? | 并以正义之名打破规矩的不羁型男吧 |
[02:55] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[02:57] | Well, I also maybe sometimes bring home case files | 好吧 我偶尔也会往家里带些案件卷宗 |
[02:59] | to work on them after hours, | 用来在下班后钻研 |
[03:00] | and I might not be that great about returning them. | 而且我并不是很擅长把它们还回去 |
[03:02] | Oh, God. | 我的天呐 |
[03:03] | Are you aroused because of what a bad boy I am? | 你是不是拜倒在我的不羁本色下了 |
[03:05] | – No! – No! | – 不是 – 居然不是 |
[03:07] | You could be suspended for that. | 你可能会因为这个被停职调查的 |
[03:08] | He could think you’re the mole! | 他会认为你是奸细 |
[03:09] | Not so loud. | 能小声点吗 |
[03:10] | Yes, Amy, I do drink from the bowl | 是啊 Amy 喝酒用碗才能避免”间隙” |
[03:13] | definitely pulled that off. | 绝对骗过他了 |
[03:14] | Look, I need to get those files. | 听着 我需要找回那些文件 |
[03:15] | Can you please give me a ride? | 你能不能载我一程 |
[03:17] | Fine. I’ll get my stuff, | 好吧 我这就去 |
[03:18] | but this better not bite me in the ass. | 但是到时候最好别反咬我一口 |
[03:20] | Better not bite me in the ass is the name of your sex tape. | “最好别反咬我一口”是你的性爱录像带的名字 |
[03:22] | But seriously, thank you so much for your help. | 但是说真的 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[03:24] | Peralta Peralta. | |
[03:26] | How’d it go with Miller? | 和Miller谈得怎样 |
[03:27] | Fantastic, he loved me. | 一切顺利 他可喜欢我了 |
[03:28] | I would give you more details, | 我是想再往细了跟你说 |
[03:29] | but someone just came in | 但是某人刚刚走了进来 |
[03:30] | to try and find her dalmatian coat. | 打算找她的斑点外套 |
[03:34] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好啊 Raymond |
[03:36] | Madeline Madeline. | |
[03:37] | I wondered why all the birds had suddenly stopped singing. | 我还奇怪为什么鸟儿突然停止了歌唱 |
[03:40] | What brings you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:41] | I heard you were under investigation by internal affairs. | 我听说你被内务局审查了 |
[03:43] | Didn’t wanna miss that. | 我可不想错过这个场景 |
[03:45] | So much time with your ear to the pavement. | 你这么枕戈待旦地打听我的消息 |
[03:46] | It’s a pity a truck hasn’t run over your head. | 真可惜你的头没被卡车碾炸 |
[03:49] | Very visual. | 生动逼真 |
[03:50] | When, oh when, will you quit police work | 究竟哪一天 你才能辞去警务 |
[03:53] | and pursue your dream of poetry? | 追求你的诗歌梦呢 |
[03:54] | I’m looking for detective Scully. | 我在找Scully探员 |
[03:57] | You must be from I.A.B. | 你一定是从内务局来的了 |
[03:58] | I’m deputy chief Wuntch. Nice to meet you. | 我是Wuntch副局长 幸会 |
[04:01] | If you have a minute, | 如果你有空的话 |
[04:02] | I’d love a detailed report of this investigation. | 请务必向我详细汇报这次的审查情况 |
[04:04] | I.A.B. Exists outside of department hierarchy. | 内务局是独立于部门分级的机构 |
[04:06] | I don’t answer to you. | 我不需要向你汇报 |
[04:08] | Detective Scully, you’re up. | Scully探员 该你了 |
[04:10] | Oh, uh, okay… | 哦 呃 好的 |
[04:13] | No. You know what? | 不 这样吧 |
[04:14] | We’ll do this over the phone. | 咱们打电话谈吧 |
[04:16] | Oh, Raymond. | 喔 Raymond |
[04:17] | An internal affairs investigation? | 瞧瞧这内务审查 |
[04:19] | A drug task force that hasn’t found any drugs? | 瞧瞧这没缉到毒的缉毒特遣队 |
[04:21] | This precinct’s a disaster. | 这片区真是完蛋了 |
[04:23] | Maybe that’s why the birds stopped singing. | 也许这才是鸟儿不再歌唱的原因 |
[04:25] | Out of respect for the death of your career. | 出于对你职业生涯濒死的敬重 |
[04:27] | Good-bye, Raymond. | 再见了 Raymond |
[04:31] | Detective Diaz. | Diaz探员 |
[04:32] | Can you give me even a shred of good news | 你的缉毒特遣队能不能稍稍地 |
[04:34] | about your drug task force? | 给我报告一丁点喜讯 |
[04:36] | The good news is I can be brief about it. | 喜讯就是我马上就能报告完 |
[04:38] | We have nothing. | 没喜讯 |
[04:38] | Sorry. I had to talk my twins into getting their hair done. | 抱歉 我不得不去劝双胞胎去剪头发 |
[04:42] | There are some promises involving lollipops | 有些和棒棒糖有关的承诺 |
[04:44] | I do not intend to keep. | 我是不打算信守的 |
[04:46] | The task force has made some busts. | 特遣队还是有成效的 |
[04:48] | But we still haven’t found any high-level dealers | 但是我们还没有找到任何上层毒枭 |
[04:50] | or major drug stashes. | 或者主要藏毒点 |
[04:52] | But we will soon. | 但是我们也快了 |
[04:53] | Is that a promise? | 这是个承诺吗 |
[04:54] | Or just another lollipop that no one’s ever gonna lick? | 或者只是另一根谁也舔不到的棒棒糖 |
[04:57] | Wuntch is waiting for this task force to fail. | Wuntch正坐等这支特遣队失败 |
[04:59] | I need tangible results. | 我需要实际结果 |
[05:02] | Sarge and I are going undercover at electric library. | 警长会和我到电子图书馆里当卧底 |
[05:04] | It’s a silent disco. Everyone wear headphones. | 那是个静音迪厅 大家都戴着耳机 |
[05:07] | It’s actually very respectful to the neighbors | 这其实是非常尊重邻居的表现 |
[05:08] | except for the lewd acts and vomiting. | 不包括那些下流的动作和呕吐 |
[05:10] | There’s usually some ecstasy at these things. | 舞厅里一般都有摇头丸之类的东西 |
[05:11] | So hopefully, we’ll find some giggle pig. | 但愿我们能在那里找到些猪咯咯 |
[05:14] | Great. I hope there’s a lot of drug activity there. | 好 但愿那里有不少贩毒活动 |
[05:17] | Of course, ideally, there will be nobody | 当然 最好 还是没有任何人 |
[05:21] | taking drugs there or anywhere else in the district. | 敢在那儿或者片区内任何地方吸毒 |
[05:23] | But if drugs must be found, | 但是如果毒品一定会被发现的话 |
[05:24] | let it be there. | 那它最好在那儿 |
[05:26] | Please, God, let it be there. | 拜托 老天 让它在那儿吧 |
[05:29] | Trunk! | 后备箱 |
[05:34] | All right, that’s it. One box of files, | 好 就是这些了 一盒子文件 |
[05:38] | and one box of powdered donuts from under my bed. | 还有一盒子我床底下的蘸粉甜甜圈 |
[05:41] | Oh, cool. Can I see those? | 喔太好啦 我能看看吗 |
[05:42] | Yeah, sure. | 当然没问题 |
[05:43] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[05:45] | Oh, no, no, no! | 喔 别别别 |
[05:46] | This is a new car. | 这是辆新车 |
[05:47] | I won’t have you Jake it up | 我不会让你用甜甜圈粉 |
[05:48] | with donut powder. | 把它搞得跟你似的 |
[05:51] | I hate to say it, | 说出来不太好意思 |
[05:52] | but we still need to make one more stop. | 我们还得再去个地方 |
[05:54] | There’s still some files at my old place. | 还有些文件在我以前住的地方 |
[05:55] | A.K.A. Gina’s apartment. | 也就是 Gina的公寓 |
[05:57] | Ugh, fine. I’ll call her. | 呃 好吧 我给她打电话 |
[06:00] | Wow, there’s so many fancy buttons | 哇 有好多炫酷的按钮 |
[06:01] | on your steering wheel. | 在你的方向盘上诶 |
[06:02] | It’s like a spy car, that’s cool. | 就像是间谍车一样 好酷的 |
[06:04] | Here, let me call her. | 来 让我打给她 |
[06:06] | Car, call Gina Linetti. | 爱车呀 拨叫Gina Linetti |
[06:09] | What is that voice? | 你那嗓音是闹什么 |
[06:10] | It’s my spy voice. | 那是我的间谍专用嗓音 |
[06:11] | Car, initiate ghost mode. | 爱车呀 激活鬼影状态 |
[06:14] | That’s a seat warmer. | 那是座椅加热器 |
[06:15] | Oh, that’s even better than rockets. | 哇 比火箭还厉害 |
[06:16] | My butt gets very cold. | 我的屁屁刚好很冷 |
[06:18] | It’s Gina’s phone. | 这是Gina的手机 |
[06:19] | Leave me a voice-mail. | 请给我留言 |
[06:20] | I won’t check it ’cause it’s not 1993. | 反正我不会收的 因为这又不是1993年 |
[06:22] | We should go there anyways. | 我们不论如何也得过去 |
[06:23] | Her phone’s probably off ’cause of dance rehearsal. | 她可能是因为舞蹈排练所以关机了 |
[06:25] | God, this I.A.B. Guy is ruining my life. | 天呐 这内务局的家伙真是太磨人了 |
[06:28] | But I do have some good news in three, | 但是我还有好消息的 倒数三 |
[06:30] | two… | 二 |
[06:31] | Pocket donut! | 口袋甜甜圈 |
[06:32] | No! | 不要 |
[06:34] | It’s everywhere. | 弄得到处都是了 |
[06:36] | Backup. | 备用的啦 |
[06:40] | Gina, open up. | Gina 开下门 |
[06:43] | Well, luckily, I still have a key from when I lived here. | 所幸我还留着钥匙 |
[06:47] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[06:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[06:56] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[06:58] | What is going on? | 这什么情况 |
[07:01] | Gina and I are casual lovers. | Gina和我是随性床伴 |
[07:04] | Ew. | 恶 |
[07:05] | How long has this been going on? | 你们俩这事多久了 |
[07:06] | We hooked up once, last summer | 我们夏天勾搭上了一次 |
[07:08] | and then the nightmare started again about a month ago. | 然后差不多一个月前 噩梦重启了 |
[07:11] | Ever since then, it’s been orgasm-city. | 从那之后 “高潮”迭起啊 |
[07:14] | Ew! | 恶 |
[07:15] | Yuck, gross. Right, guys? | 恶心 肮脏 对吧 |
[07:16] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[07:17] | You lied to me? | 你骗了我么 |
[07:18] | There was no “Pizza for one” Cooking class tonight. | 今晚没有”单人比萨”厨艺班 |
[07:21] | You’ve been lying to me for weeks! | 你骗了我好几个星期 |
[07:23] | Oh, I can’t tonight. | 今晚我没空 |
[07:24] | I’m teaching inner city kids to make candles. | 我要教市中心的孩子们做蜡烛 |
[07:26] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:27] | I’m going to a prenatal yoga class. | 我要去上产前瑜伽课 |
[07:29] | No can do, going to my adult tumbling class. | 去不了 我要去学翻跟斗 |
[07:32] | Yes, Jake, those were lies. | 没错 我对你撒谎了 |
[07:34] | But the way you looked at me when you thought I was a gymnast | 但是你像看体操健将一样看我 |
[07:36] | made me wish it were true. | 我多么希望我真的是 |
[07:38] | You came into work with chalk on your hands, Boyle. | 你还假装手上擦了镁粉来上班 |
[07:41] | I don’t even know you anymore. | 你不再是我认识的那个人了 |
[07:43] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[07:44] | I just gotta get some old case files first. | 拿完旧案子的档案我就走 |
[07:46] | Don’t be mad, Jake. You still know me. | 别生气啊 Jake 我没变 |
[07:49] | I’m still Charles. | 我还是你认识的Charles |
[07:50] | I just have four extra sex moves. | 我只是多学了四个体位 |
[07:52] | Five… forgot about “Boy on top.” | 五个 差点忘了还有”夫君在上” |
[07:54] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[08:09] | Terry Terry. | |
[08:11] | I can’t believe they call this a “Silent disco.” | 居然有人管这个叫”静音迪厅” |
[08:14] | This is not a disco. | 这不是迪斯科 |
[08:16] | And I should know. I was raised on disco. | 这我懂 我小时候迪斯科火着呢 |
[08:22] | Little Terry loved the hustle. | 小Terry可喜欢哈娑舞了 |
[08:25] | Excuse me, can I get a bottle of water? | 老板 给我来杯水 |
[08:27] | Good move. | 点得好 |
[08:28] | Giggle dehydrates the hell out of you. | 猪咯咯吃多了会脱水的 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I don’t do that stuff. | 我不嗑药 |
[08:32] | I don’t even drink. | 我连酒都不喝 |
[08:33] | Hey, your shirt. | 你这T恤 |
[08:34] | My daughters go to the learning grove. | 我女儿也在”学林”上课 |
[08:36] | Did you get that from a vintage store or something? | 你是在哪个复古小店里淘来的吗 |
[08:38] | No, I went there. | 我也上过”学林” |
[08:39] | I was in the dolphins class. | 我在海豚班 |
[08:40] | And you don’t do drugs or drink. | 你还不嗑药不喝酒 |
[08:42] | Have a water on the house. | 这瓶水免费送你 |
[08:46] | – Well, she was useless. – Not entirely. | – 她毫无用处 – 不能这么说 |
[08:48] | I learned that my babies are on the right track | 起码我知道我家孩子选对学校了 |
[08:50] | because their pre-school turns out nice kids. | 她们学前班出来的都是好孩子 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I can’t wait to tell Holt that | 是啊 我真是等不及要把这事 |
[08:53] | at the task force meeting. | 在特遣队汇报上告诉Holt呢 |
[08:56] | Now let’s go look for some bad kids | 我们要去找几个上了 |
[08:58] | who went to sub-par pre-schools. | 低水平学前班的坏孩子了 |
[09:01] | That was insane. | 奇了怪了 |
[09:03] | I mean, who else is hooking up that we don’t know about? | 还有什么奸情是我们不知道的 |
[09:05] | Rosa and Terry? Holt and Scully? | Rosa和Terry吗 Holt和Scully吗 |
[09:06] | You and Hitchcock? | 你和Hitchcock吗 |
[09:08] | You need to forget about Charles, okay? | 你得忘了这事 听见没 |
[09:10] | You need to get inside and put those files back. | 你得进去把文件放回原处 |
[09:12] | Wait, wait, wait. Why’d I get Hitchcock? | 慢着慢着 凭什么我被分给Hitchcock |
[09:14] | Because you’re the girl version of him. | 因为你们俩除了性别全都一样 |
[09:17] | Thanks again for all your help. | 这次也多谢帮忙 |
[09:18] | – Okay, bye. – Wha… | – 好了 晚安 – 什 |
[09:20] | Hey, captain. | 嘿 警监 |
[09:22] | Mind if we sit? | 不介意我们坐这吧 |
[09:24] | Is everything okay? | 一切顺利吗 |
[09:27] | Nothing’s okay. | 一切都不顺利 |
[09:29] | Wuntch… Circling me like a shark frenzied by chum. | Wuntch 在我身边阴魂不散 |
[09:35] | The task force, turning into a career-threatening quagmire. | 特遣队 成了拖累我事业的一块泥潭 |
[09:39] | An internal affairs investigation | 内务调查 |
[09:40] | casting doubt upon my integrity. | 质疑了我的公正无私 |
[09:42] | And you ask, “Is everything okay?” | 而你却问我 “一切顺利吗” |
[09:45] | I am buffeted by the winds of my foes’ enmity | 我与敌人的恶意艰苦搏斗 |
[09:48] | and cast about by the towering waves of cruel fate. | 被残酷命运的怒潮所席卷 |
[09:52] | Yet I, a captain, | 我 作为警监 |
[09:54] | am no longer able to command my vessel, | 不能再指挥我的片区 |
[09:57] | my precinct, from my customary helm, my office. | 不能再在我的办公室掌舵 |
[09:59] | And you ask, “Is everything okay?” | 而你却问我 “一切顺利吗” |
[10:02] | I’ve worked the better part of my years on earth | 我将我此生最美好的年华用于 |
[10:04] | overcoming every prejudice | 打破一切偏见 |
[10:05] | and fighting for the position I hold. | 争取到我现有的位置 |
[10:07] | And now I feel it being ripped from my grasp. | 但它们却正在被无情夺走 |
[10:11] | And with it… The very essence of what defines me as a man. | 同去的 还有我作为男人的尊严 |
[10:20] | And you ask, “Is everything okay?” | 而你却问我 “一切顺利吗” |
[10:27] | Yeah, I hear you. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[10:30] | My dog has taken over my favorite chair. | 我家的狗占领了我最喜欢的椅子 |
[10:32] | It’s like, how did it all slip away? | 我就在想 怎么什么都留不住呢 |
[10:38] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[10:41] | Damn it, Charles. This is a crisis. | 该死的 Charles 这是个危机 |
[10:43] | Step 1, Termination. | 第一步 断绝往来 |
[10:45] | You and I will never touch again. | 我们之间不能再有任何接触 |
[10:47] | Damn! If I’d known it was our last time, | 早知道这是我们的最后一炮 |
[10:49] | I would’ve moaned more. | 我就多叫几声了 |
[10:51] | Step 2, Containment. | 第二步 信息隔离 |
[10:53] | We need to make sure that no one else finds out. | 不能再让别人发现 |
[10:56] | Yeah, Jake won’t tell anyone if I ask him not to. | 我让Jake不告诉别人 他会听我的 |
[10:59] | I’ll handle him. You take care of Amy. | 他我来办 你负责Amy |
[11:01] | But how to make it look like an accident? | 但怎么让他们的死看起来像个意外 |
[11:03] | I’m not saying murder. | 我不是建议把他们做掉 |
[11:04] | Just talk to her like a normal person. | 像正常人一样和她谈谈 |
[11:05] | Right, even better, | 对 好主意 |
[11:07] | get her to tell me all her little secrets | 把她的小秘密都套出来 |
[11:09] | then if she tries anything… Uhh… we can destroy her. | 她要是敢轻举妄动 哼 把她干掉 |
[11:20] | Hello, Peralta. | 你好 Peralta |
[11:22] | Oh, my God! Hi. | 我的天呐 嗨 |
[11:23] | What’s going on here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[11:24] | Funny story. | 这说起来可有意思了 |
[11:26] | I took these files home a while ago, even though I shouldn’t have. | 前段时间 我明知不应该 但还是把这些文件带回了家 |
[11:29] | And now, I’m bringing them back. | 现在 我把它们送了回来 |
[11:31] | Isn’t that funny? | 有意思吧 |
[11:33] | Are you laughing behind the mask? | 你在口罩背后偷笑了吗 |
[11:35] | No. | 没有 |
[11:41] | Kev Kev! | |
[11:42] | Jake, it’s after midnight. | Jake 都大半夜了 |
[11:43] | This had better be about a murder. | 要不是有关谋杀就别进来了 |
[11:45] | No, I wish. | 要是就好了 |
[11:46] | Look, I’m really sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[11:47] | but I have to talk to captain Holt. | 但我必须和Holt警监谈谈 |
[11:49] | Raymond, your work life is here. | Raymond 你的工作找上门了 |
[11:51] | Please, come in. Take off your shoes. | 请进 进门请脱鞋 |
[11:53] | Neither of us want that. | 脱了后果不堪设想 |
[11:56] | What is going on, Peralta? | 你来干什么 Peralta |
[11:58] | This has been a long day. | 我今天已经很烦了 |
[11:59] | Well, I.A.B. Caught me returning some classified files, | 我送回文件的时候被内务局抓包了 |
[12:02] | and I am now the prime suspect in the mole investigation, | 我成了这次调查的首要嫌疑人 |
[12:05] | and Miller said I would be suspended in the morning. | Miller说我明早就会被停职 |
[12:07] | But more importantly, what does the “J” Stand for? | 更重要的是 那个”J”是什么的缩写 |
[12:10] | James? John? | James吗 还是John |
[12:12] | Jo-Jo? | 难道是Jo-Jo |
[12:13] | My middle name is more important to you | 我的中间名对你来说比 |
[12:14] | than being suspended? | 被停职还重要吗 |
[12:16] | If it’s Jo-Jo? Yes. | 如果是Jo-Jo的话 对 |
[12:17] | Look, I came here because we have to figure this thing out. | 听着 我来是因为有件事必须搞清楚 |
[12:20] | Miller is sure there’s a mole in the precinct, | Miller确定局里有个奸细 |
[12:22] | and the only way to prove it’s not me | 唯一能证明我不是奸细的方法就是 |
[12:24] | is to figure out who it is. | 揪出真的奸细 |
[12:25] | You said there was no mole. | 你说过没有奸细的啊 |
[12:26] | You said you knew everything about these people. | 你说你对他们了如指掌 |
[12:28] | Well, it turns out I don’t. | 事实证明 我太天真了 |
[12:30] | I’ve learned some truly horrible things tonight. | 我在今晚发现了一些可怕的真相 |
[12:32] | You were right, and I was wrong. | 你是对的 我错了 |
[12:34] | Goodness. | 天呐 |
[12:35] | Boyle is sleeping with Gina? | Boyle和Gina搞在一起了吗 |
[12:37] | What? How could you possibly know that? | 什么 你怎么可能会知道 |
[12:39] | “You were right and I was wrong.” | “你是对的 我错了” |
[12:41] | You must have been shaken to your core | 你要不是三观尽毁 |
[12:42] | to say that to me. | 绝对说不出这种话 |
[12:43] | Boyle is your most trusted friend, | Boyle是你最好的朋友 |
[12:45] | so he has to be involved. | 所以跟他肯定有关 |
[12:46] | Your use of the word “Horrible” | 你用了”可怕”这个词 |
[12:47] | leads me to believe that the matter was sexual in nature, | 让我相信这一定是床笫之事 |
[12:50] | given your obvious immaturity. | 鉴于你的幼稚行径 |
[12:52] | Pfft. I’ve had sex. | 瞎说 我可不是处男 |
[12:53] | And, of course, you would be most upset | 当然了 如果这个对象还是你 |
[12:55] | if Boyle were to have slept with someone you knew from your childhood. | 从小就认识的人 你一定最崩溃 |
[12:58] | Thus, the solve: Gina and Charles. | 因此 答案就是 Gina和Charles |
[13:01] | That was amazing. | 你太有才了 |
[13:03] | Come into my study. | 跟我去书房 |
[13:04] | Let’s figure out who that mole is. | 让我们揪出奸细 |
[13:06] | I took all the giggle I had. | 我把所有的猪咯咯都吃了 |
[13:08] | There might be some left in my mouth | 你要想亲嘴的话 |
[13:10] | if you wanna make out. | 我嘴里还剩一些 |
[13:12] | That sounds amazing. | 好主意 |
[13:13] | I’d love to make out with you once I’m super high. | 等我嗑嗨了 一定和你好好亲热一番 |
[13:15] | Where can I get some? | 哪能搞到猪咯咯 |
[13:17] | That girl over there sold it to me. | 那边那个女孩卖给我的 |
[13:19] | What happened, Ava? | 怎么回事 Ava |
[13:20] | I thought you said you didn’t drink or do drugs. | 你不是说你不嗑药不喝酒吗 |
[13:23] | I don’t. Do you know how much math | 我确实没有 你知道卖药中间 |
[13:24] | is involved in dealing drugs? | 牵扯到多少数学问题吗 |
[13:26] | You gotta keep a clear head. | 头脑清醒才能干 |
[13:27] | Look, this doesn’t have to be a big deal. | 听好了 坦白从宽 |
[13:29] | Just give us the name of your supplier. | 只要把你上家的名字交出来 |
[13:31] | How’d you get involved in dealing giggle? | 你怎么走上卖猪咯咯这条路的 |
[13:32] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. We gotta back this up. | 先别着急 我们从头开始回忆 |
[13:35] | After pre-school, did you go to private or public elementary? | 学前班之后 你上的是私立小学还是公立小学 |
[13:38] | Private. | 私立的 |
[13:39] | – When were you potty-trained? – That’s so random. | – 你几岁学会自己上厕所的 – 这什么奇怪的问题 |
[13:41] | Sarge, the giggle pig. | 警长 关注猪咯咯的事 |
[13:43] | All right, let’s go through the squad one by one. | 好了 我们把大家逐个分析一遍 |
[13:45] | Rosa’s very secretive. | Rosa很神秘 |
[13:47] | I don’t know anything about her personal life. | 我对她的私生活一无所知 |
[13:49] | Charles has expensive tastes. | Charles品味不低 |
[13:51] | Gina has said many times that she would sell us all out | Gina说过很多次 她能把我们全都卖了 |
[13:53] | for five minutes with Blake Griffin. | 只要能和Blake Griffin共度五分钟 |
[13:55] | Let’s see, Terry wants to send his twins to private school. | Terry想把他家双胞胎送去私立学校 |
[13:58] | But on his salary, that’s difficult. | 但是以他的薪水这很困难 |
[14:00] | Mm… Plus with twins, | 而且双胞胎嘛 |
[14:01] | one of them’s always evil, so… | 其中一个一定是小魔头 |
[14:04] | It’s Cagney. | 肯定是Cagney |
[14:07] | Gina, is everything okay? | Gina 怎么回事 |
[14:09] | You never text me. | 你从来不给我发短信 |
[14:10] | Look, the last message I got from you was august 3rd, 2009. | 你看 我上次收到你的短信是2009年8月3日 |
[14:13] | You wrote, “Sup, Rosa?” | 你发的是 “嘿 Rosa” |
[14:15] | Followed by, “Never mind.” | 下一条是”发错人了” |
[14:17] | It’s over between me and Charles. | 我和Charles分手了 |
[14:19] | I’m so upset. | 我好伤心 |
[14:20] | Amy, when will I ever find a relationship as perfect | Amy 我什么时候才能找到像你和 |
[14:24] | as the one you have with Freddy? | Freddy那样完美的恋情呢 |
[14:25] | It’s Teddy, and it’s not perfect. | 是Teddy 而且我们的恋情不完美 |
[14:27] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[14:29] | All his underwear are lined with mesh like a bathing suit. | 他所有内裤都和泳衣一样有内衬网 |
[14:31] | Is it medical? | 那是医用的吗 |
[14:32] | How do you even ask that? | 你怎么问得出口啊 |
[14:34] | I don’t know, but keep talking. | 我不知道 但接着说 |
[14:36] | What else, what else, what else? | 还有什么 还有什么 还有什么 |
[14:39] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:41] | One time, I saw Rosa eating watermelon. | 有一次 我看见Rosa在吃西瓜 |
[14:43] | But then, when I asked her about it, | 但后来 当我问起她的时候 |
[14:45] | she said she’d never eaten that or any other kind of melon. | 她说他从来没吃过西瓜或者任何其他瓜 |
[14:48] | Now that I say it out loud, it doesn’t seem like much. | 现在我说出来了 感觉又不是那么一回事 |
[14:50] | No. Put it on the board! | 不 写板子上 |
[14:53] | Hey, check it out. | 嘿 看这个 |
[14:55] | Dog bra. | 狗狗胸罩 |
[14:58] | Dog bra. | 狗狗胸罩 |
[15:01] | Oh, I’m so tired. I can’t keep my eyes open. | 我好累 我眼睛都睁不开了 |
[15:03] | Here… I need you to slap me. | 来 扇我一巴掌 |
[15:06] | I’m not gonna do that, Peralta. | 我不会那么做的 Peralta |
[15:10] | I thought perhaps the element of surprise would help. | 我想或许出其不意会更有效果 |
[15:13] | It did! | 确实 |
[15:14] | I can’t believe we can’t figure out who the mole is. | 不敢相信我们竟找不出奸细是谁 |
[15:17] | Well, there is someone we haven’t talked about yet. | 还是有个人我们没有讨论过 |
[15:20] | Detective Jake Peralta. | Jake Peralta警探 |
[15:22] | What? | 什么 |
[15:24] | Someone’s got a case of the sleepover jokies. | 有人开始开过夜派对玩笑了 |
[15:26] | Why would I be the mole? | 我怎么会是奸细 |
[15:27] | You were just caught sneaking classified material into the precinct. | 你刚被抓住偷渡机密文件进警局 |
[15:31] | You spent six months undercover in the mafia | 过去六个月你都在黑手党当卧底 |
[15:34] | and have many criminal contacts. | 而且认识不少罪犯 |
[15:36] | You’ve been known to flaunt departmental rules and regulations, | 你出了名的蔑视部门规定和纪律 |
[15:38] | and you are deeply in debt. | 而且你还欠了一屁股债 |
[15:40] | Well, if you hadn’t tricked me into getting car insurance, | 如果不是你骗我上车险的话 |
[15:45] | I wouldn’t be in debt. | 我就不会欠债了 |
[15:47] | You wanna do me? I’ll do you right back. | 你想说我是吗 那我也来说说你 |
[15:49] | Tit for toot. | 以牙还牙 |
[15:51] | I’ve been on the force for 30 years, | 我当了三十年的警察 |
[15:52] | and I’ve never been accused of impropriety. | 而且我从没因不正当行为被指责过 |
[15:54] | Oh, is that a fact? | 哦 是这样吗 |
[15:55] | Because I heard you call deputy chief Wuntch by her first name | 因为我听到你直呼副局长Wuntch的名字 |
[15:58] | and after that, | 而且在那之后 |
[15:59] | you told her you hoped she got carried off by crows. | 你告诉她你希望她被乌鸦带走 |
[16:01] | That is gross insubordination. | 这明显是不尊重上级 |
[16:03] | Madeline is irrelevant. | Madeline和这些无关 |
[16:04] | Our battles extend beyond the confines of NYPD rules. | 我们的战争已经延伸到纽约警署的规章之外了 |
[16:08] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你在胡说八道 |
[16:09] | Am I? If you’re such a great cop, | 是吗 如果你真是个这么好的警察 |
[16:11] | how come you didn’t know there was a mole in your precinct? | 你怎么会不知道自己的警局里有奸细 |
[16:13] | That’s right… Because you did. | 没错 你是知道的 |
[16:14] | Because you are the mole, you mole! | 因为你就是奸细 你这奸细 |
[16:16] | I’ve heard enough! | 我听够了 |
[16:17] | Please return your guest pajamas, | 请归还你的客用睡衣 |
[16:19] | guest toothbrush, and guest slippers, | 客用牙刷以及客用拖鞋 |
[16:21] | and get out of here. | 然后离开 |
[16:23] | It’s time for you to be suspended. | 到了你被停职的时候了 |
[16:29] | Peralta, shouldn’t you be suspended by now? | Peralta 你不是被停职了吗 |
[16:31] | Yes, and I know that you’re mad that I’m here, | 是的 我知道你不乐意看到我在这里 |
[16:33] | but you’re about to get over it, | 但马上你就会改变心意了 |
[16:35] | because I know who the mole is. | 因为我知道谁是奸细了 |
[16:37] | Lieutenant Miller. | Miller警督 |
[16:38] | I don’t think he’s with I.A.B. At all. | 我觉得他根本不是内务局的 |
[16:40] | I think he’s spying for Wuntch. | 我觉得他是Wuntch派来的间谍 |
[16:42] | – Wuntch? – You said it yourself. | – Wuntch – 你自己说过 |
[16:44] | Your battles extend beyond the confines of NYPD rules of NYPD rules. | 你们的战争已经延伸到纽约警署的规章之外了 |
[16:47] | She wants information about your task force, | 她想要你的特遣队的讯息 |
[16:49] | but she can’t get access, so she sent in a spy. | 但她得不到 所以她派了个间谍来 |
[16:52] | That’s why Miller was skulking around the file room | 所以Miller才能在本该只有 |
[16:54] | when I was supposed to be the only skulker. | 我能鬼鬼祟祟的档案室里出现 |
[16:56] | That’s interesting. I did notice something odd | 有意思 我确实在他刚见Wuntch的时候 |
[16:57] | when he and Wuntch first met. She just nodded at him. | 注意到了一些奇怪的事情 她只是点了点头 |
[17:00] | She didn’t even try to shake his hand. | 连尝试着握手都没有 |
[17:05] | She already knew he was a germaphobe | 她已经知道他有洁癖了 |
[17:08] | because they’d met before. | 因为他们早就认识了 |
[17:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:11] | Unfortunately, we don’t have any hard proof | 不幸的是我们没有任何证据 |
[17:13] | that they’re working together. | 能证明他们是一伙的 |
[17:14] | Well, lucky for you, proof is my middle name. | 算你走运 证据就是我的中间名 |
[17:19] | And yours is Jared. | 而你的是Jared |
[17:21] | Juice box. | Juice box(果汁盒) |
[17:22] | Jellyfish. | Jellyfish(水母) |
[17:23] | Jamiroquai Jamiroquai! | |
[17:28] | Lieutenant Miller. | Miller警督 |
[17:29] | What do you want, Peralta? | 你想干什么 Peralta |
[17:31] | I wanna play ball. | 我想要合作 |
[17:32] | Clear my name, and I’ll give you information | 你为我正名 我会给你关于 |
[17:34] | about captain Holt. | Holt警监的讯息 |
[17:35] | Well, I’m interested. What kind of information? | 我有兴趣 什么样的讯息 |
[17:38] | It’s all on this. | 全都在这上面 |
[17:40] | Pretty dope drive, right? | 很屌的U盘 对吧 |
[17:41] | It’s a USB shaped like a gun. | 这是一个枪形的USB |
[17:43] | Boink! | 噔噔 拿着 |
[17:47] | All right, I’ll give it to my superiors | 好了 我会把这个交给我的上司 |
[17:48] | and I’ll be in contact. | 并且跟你保持联系 |
[17:50] | Hey, I know you only wanted to hang out last night | 我知道你昨晚找我出去只是为了 |
[17:53] | so you could find out dirt on me. | 找出我不可告人的秘密 |
[17:54] | What? Uh-uh. | 什么 才不是 |
[17:56] | Look, you don’t have to be worried. | 听着 你不需要担心 |
[18:00] | I’ll never tell anyone about you and Charles. | 我永远不会把你和Charles的事情告诉别人 |
[18:03] | But honestly, it’s not as embarrassing as you think. | 但说实话 这没有你想的那么丢人 |
[18:05] | It was shocking, but then I got over it, and it seemed normal. | 刚开始确实吓到了 但我缓过来后觉得也挺正常的 |
[18:10] | Except for seeing how hairless Charles’ legs are. | 除了看到Charles空无一毛的腿 |
[18:13] | I mean, does he shave them? | 他有在刮腿毛吗 |
[18:15] | No, he wears really cheap pants | 没有 他穿很便宜的裤子 |
[18:17] | and as far as I can tell, he’s been chafed smooth. | 根据我的观察 腿毛应该是被摩擦掉了 |
[18:20] | Yikes. | 恶心啊 |
[18:21] | Imagine that wrapped around you. | 想象一下他们环住你的样子 |
[18:22] | Okay. | 够了 |
[18:24] | Okay. I could get in a lot of trouble for this. | 好了 我可能会因此惹上大麻烦 |
[18:27] | But the big secret about captain Holt is… | 但Holt警监的大秘密就是 |
[18:31] | That I have a flair for the dramatic. | 我有上演反转剧的天赋 |
[18:34] | Look behind you, Madeline. | 看你身后 Madeline |
[18:38] | We’re actually in front of you. | 我们其实在你们前面 |
[18:40] | That’s my fault… I thought the layout was gonna be different. | 我的错 我以为场景布置会不一样 |
[18:43] | I didn’t know how you guys were gonna be sitting. | 我不知道你们会坐哪里 |
[18:44] | I took a chance. | 就猜了一下 |
[18:45] | Miller may be in internal affairs, | Miller可能真的是内务局人 |
[18:46] | but he wasn’t here on official business. | 但他不是来办公的 |
[18:48] | You sent him to spy on us. | 你派他来当间谍 |
[18:50] | That’s a flagrant ethics violation, Madeline. | 严重违背了道德标准啊 Madeline |
[18:52] | And it could sink you. | 这可是能把你拖下水啊 |
[18:54] | Fine, you’re right. But you can’t prove that. | 好吧 你说得对 但你没有证据 |
[18:56] | It’s just your word against mine. | 这是你的一面之词 |
[18:58] | Ooh, actually, it’s your word against you. | 实际上 这是你的一面之词 |
[19:02] | Pardon me. | 不好意思啊 |
[19:03] | I put a recording device in this dope drive, | 我在这个酷酷的U盘上放了录音设备 |
[19:06] | so I got your whole conversation. | 所以你们全部对话都被录下来了 |
[19:08] | You’re going to leave | 不要再打我的片区 |
[19:09] | my precinct and my task force alone. | 以及我的特遣队的主意 |
[19:10] | Or else… | 不然的话 |
[19:12] | You’re… | 你就会变成 |
[19:14] | Wuntch meat. | 砧板上的Wuntch肉 |
[19:16] | You sure you wanna go with that one? | 你确定要这么说吗 |
[19:17] | Absolutely. It’s hilarious. | 当然 这超好笑的 |
[19:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚我很抱歉 |
[19:22] | I let my personal stuff affect the job. | 我让私人情感影响了工作 |
[19:25] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:25] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[19:27] | This morning, I did some real police work. | 今天早上 我认真做了些调查工作 |
[19:29] | I called the learning grove. | 我给”学林”打电话了 |
[19:30] | They never had an “Ava Watson,” | 他们不认识什么Ava Watson |
[19:32] | so I faxed them a picture. | 所以我给他们传了照片 |
[19:34] | They identified her as Rebecca Lubbock. | 他们认出来她叫Rebecca Lubbock |
[19:36] | I pulled her phone records and… | 我调出了她的通话记录 |
[19:39] | I think we have some good leads on a possible supplier. | 我想我们找到了些潜在毒枭的线索了 |
[19:41] | Wow, nice work. | 哇哦 干得好 |
[19:43] | And hey, you should never worry about your kids. | 还有 你不需要担心你的孩子们 |
[19:46] | You’re the best dad I know. | 你是我见过最好的父亲了 |
[19:48] | Cagney and Lacey are gonna grow up great. | Cagney和Lacey会成为很棒的人的 |
[19:49] | – You think so? – 100%. | – 你真的这么认为吗 – 百分之百 |
[19:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:52] | They’re gonna be twin presidents. | 她们会成为双胞胎总统 |
[19:54] | They’ll either run as one person and trick everyone, | 要么蒙骗大众 以一人的名义轮流来当 |
[19:56] | or they’ll as two and serve for 16 consecutive years. | 要么以两人名义连任16年 |
[20:01] | It’s a damned Dynasty. | 简直就是个王朝 |
[20:03] | Excuse me, I have an announcement to make. | 不好意思 我有件事情要公布 |
[20:05] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please. | 所有人麻烦注意过来 |
[20:07] | Charles Boyle and I had sex. | Charles Boyle和我上床了 |
[20:09] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[20:11] | Gina, what are you doing? | Gina 你在做什么 |
[20:13] | Amy was right. | Amy说得对 |
[20:13] | People will be shocked, and then they’ll get over it | 人们会被吓到 但他们会习惯的 |
[20:15] | and we can move on. | 然后我们就能继续生活了 |
[20:16] | At least this way, I get to control how it gets out. | 至少这样一来 我可以控制大家是怎么知道的 |
[20:19] | I’m about to Olivia Pope this sitch. | 我要像Olivia Pope一样捅破这层窗户纸 |
[20:21] | First off, I would like to remind you all | 首先 我想跟你们科普一下 |
[20:23] | about several notable men from my past. | 我值得提及的前任们 |
[20:25] | The rock-climbing backpacker, | 攀岩背包客 |
[20:27] | the underwear model, | 内衣模特 |
[20:28] | the guy who looked like Tywin Lannister. | 长得像Tywin Lannister的男人 |
[20:30] | I bring these men to mind | 我提起这些男人 |
[20:31] | so you can appreciate this dalliance | 好让你们知道这场厮混 |
[20:33] | for what it was… An outlier. | 就是一次 例外 |
[20:36] | I will now take questions. | 我现在可以回答问题了 |
[20:37] | How was the sex? | 上床的感觉如何 |
[20:38] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[20:39] | The sex was gross, or I’m gross? | 你是说上床恶心还是我恶心 |
[20:41] | You’re gross. The sex was adequate. | 你恶心 房事还是不错的 |
[20:43] | How many times did you do it? | 你们做了多少次了 |
[20:44] | 16 and 1/3. | 十六又三分之一次 |
[20:45] | Don’t ask, can’t explain. | 别问我 没法解释 |
[20:47] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[20:49] | Do you have any regrets? | 你后悔过吗 |
[20:51] | No. It was pretty fun. | 没有 其实还挺有趣的 |
[20:57] | Thank you so much for coming out today. | 谢谢你们的出席 |
[20:59] | Hey, I should’ve said this last night, | 嘿 我昨晚就该说了 |
[21:01] | but your first casual relationship… nice work! | 第一次的炮友恋情啊 干得漂亮 |
[21:04] | I know! | 我也觉得 |
[21:05] | I didn’t even propose to her once. | 我可一次都没有向她求婚呢 |
[21:07] | Jake, I’m so sorry I lied to you. | Jake 很抱歉我骗了你 |
[21:09] | I mean, I wanted to tell you so badly. | 我真的很想告诉你 |
[21:10] | But I promised Gina I wouldn’t tell anyone. | 但我向Gina保证过我不会告诉任何人 |
[21:12] | You kept a promise to a friend. | 坚守对朋友的承诺 |
[21:14] | That sounds like the Charles I know. | 听起来就是我所了解的Charles |
[21:16] | Just like I know everyone here. | 正如我了解这儿的所有人一样 |
[21:18] | Yes, you do. Although, there is something | 是的 不过还是有些 |
[21:21] | you didn’t know about me. | 关于我的事情你不知道 |
[21:23] | My middle name… | 我的中间名 |
[21:25] | Is Jacob. | 是Jacob |
[21:27] | What? | 什么 |