时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Attention, boys and ghouls. – No. | – 注意了 女”尸”们先生们 – 别这样 |
[00:02] | Every Halloween, I dress up in an amazing custume, | 每年万圣节 我的服装都超棒 |
[00:05] | And you never get what I am. | 但你们都猜不到我扮的是什么 |
[00:07] | No, we get what you are. An adult man who enjoys dress-up. | 不 我们知道你是什么 喜欢变装的成年男性 |
[00:09] | Very funny, Rosa. | 你真搞笑 Rosa |
[00:10] | This year that won’t be a problem, | 今年不会有这个问题了 |
[00:13] | Because you are going to pick my custume. | 因为你们来给我选服装 |
[00:15] | Oh, come on. | 哦 别这样 |
[00:18] | Uh, Ms Pac-man’s nipple | 呃 吃豆人的乳头 |
[00:20] | – No, that’s brown. – How would you know that. | – 不是 那玩意是棕色的 – 你怎么知道的 |
[00:23] | To be or not to be? | 生存还是毁灭 |
[00:25] | – Not to be. – Thank you. | – 毁灭吧 – 谢谢 |
[00:28] | Ha | 哈 |
[00:29] | Joan of Arc, Rod Stewart, Martha Stewart. | 圣女贞德 Rod Stewart Martha Stewart |
[00:32] | He-man, master of the universe. | 是希曼 宇宙巨人 |
[00:34] | Oh, I got it, gay Robin Hood. | 我知道了 是基佬版罗宾汉 |
[00:36] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是 |
[00:38] | Oh, my gosh, that’s what it is. | 天呐 就是那个 |
[01:07] | Oh, hey there, caption. | 哦 你好呀 警监 |
[01:09] | Just curious, do you happen to know what toady is? | 好奇问一句 你知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[01:11] | Well, based on the fact that yesterday was the birthday of | 已知 昨天是荷兰传奇长笛演奏家 |
[01:13] | legendary Dutch flautist Franz Bluheim | Franz Bluheim的生日 |
[01:16] | And a week ago was October 24th | 且一个星期前是十月二十四号 |
[01:17] | – Let’s say today is… – It’s Halloween. | – 得解 今天是 – 是万圣节 |
[01:19] | – Just say it’s Halloween. – It’s Halloween. | – 直说吧 是万圣节 – 是万圣节 |
[01:20] | All right, what happened last Halloween? | 那么 去年万圣节发生了什么 |
[01:22] | Oh, I listened to the CD | 我听了在Franz Bluheim生日演奏会 |
[01:23] | I bought the night before Franz Bluheim birthday concert. | 前一天买的CD |
[01:26] | Please stop saying Bluheim. | 别再说什么Bluheim |
[01:27] | Last year, you bet me you can steal my medal of Valor | 去年你打赌可以偷到我的英勇奖章 |
[01:30] | And you did. | 你做到了 |
[01:32] | Consequently, I was forced to do your paperwork for a week. | 愿赌服输 我被迫给你做了一星期的文书工作 |
[01:34] | And to say words I thought I’d never have to say | 还说了一些 我以为永远不会说的话 |
[01:37] | Jake Peralta is an amazing detective slash genius | Jake Peralta是一位超炫的警探兼天才 |
[01:41] | But now it’s time for round two of our Halloween bet. | 是时候来玩我们的第二轮万圣节赌局了 |
[01:44] | This year, I believe I’ll make things more difficult for myself. | 今年我会给自己更难的挑战 |
[01:47] | Let’s say, what, I’ll steal the watch right off your wrist. | 不如就 偷走你手腕上这只表吧 |
[01:51] | – Or we could not do it at all this year. – What? | – 或者今年就别赌了 – 什么 |
[01:54] | Sir, with all due respect. | 长官 无意冒犯 |
[01:56] | Come on, Homie! No? | 来嘛 你个小妖精 不来一发吗 |
[01:59] | It’s not worth all the trouble. | 不值得这么大费周章 |
[02:00] | Just saw you might call me an amazing caption slash genius | 就为了你能叫我超炫的警监兼天才 |
[02:03] | And give me one week overtime for free. | 外加一周义务加班 |
[02:05] | All right, fine. I’ll double overtime. | 好 我加班两周 |
[02:07] | I triple it, I quadruple it five-druple | 三周 四周 五周 |
[02:10] | I’ll five-druple it overtime. | 我义务加班五个星期 |
[02:13] | Got his attention. He is coming back to me. | 上钩了 他重回我的怀抱了 |
[02:16] | Just to clarify, if you steal my watch by midnight. | 先说清楚 你要是午夜前能偷走我的手表 |
[02:19] | I will do your paperwork for a week. | 我给你做一个星期的文书工作 |
[02:21] | But if you fail, you will give me five weeks of overtime | 要是你输了 你就加班五周 |
[02:25] | – For free. – Correct. | – 没有加班费 – 是这样的 |
[02:27] | I’m doing a cost-benefit analysis in my head. | 我在心算成本效益分析 |
[02:30] | The benefits outweight the costs. | 效益大于成本 |
[02:32] | – We have reached an accord – accord. | – 就这么愉快的决定了 – 决定了 |
[02:35] | Handing out these safety pumpkins to neighborhood kids | 给片区小朋友们分发这些安全南瓜 |
[02:38] | Is a corner stone in community relations. | 是社区关系的和睦的基石 |
[02:40] | And Putting them together is a boring stone | 但把那些死小孩聚在一起 |
[02:42] | and testing my patients. | 也是我耐力的试金石 |
[02:43] | We can use an assembly line, so it will go quicker. | 我们可以流水线合作 会很快的 |
[02:46] | That’s a great idea, Terence. | 好主意 Terence |
[02:48] | However, is there any way I can skip doing that | 不过有没有办法能让我直接跳过 |
[02:50] | And instead, not do that. | 不用做这个 |
[02:52] | I have an urgent matter to attend to. | 我有件急事要做 |
[02:54] | OK, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[02:56] | Just come back and help us when you’re done. | 记得完事回来帮忙 |
[02:58] | Thank you, I’ll leave you guys with this: | 谢啦 给你们一句话 |
[03:00] | One-duhl plus One-duhl | 我一拜 再加一拜 |
[03:02] | Equals toodles. | 等于”拜拜”(法语) |
[03:06] | Seriously, Sega? | 警长你当真的吗 |
[03:08] | You just gonna let her go? | 你就这样让她走了 |
[03:09] | Look, a year ago, I would have been thinking the same thing. | 要是一年前 我会跟你一样怀疑 |
[03:12] | But I’ve learnt to give her the benefit of the doubt. | 但是我现在懂得了宁纵勿枉 |
[03:15] | What kind of urgent matter can Gina possibly have to attend to? | Gina能有什么急事要做 |
[03:18] | She has already checked herself out | 她已经在这个片区 |
[03:19] | in every reflective serface around the precinct. | 所有反光面上照过自己了 |
[03:22] | Including my lip gloss | 包括我嘴上涂的唇膏 |
[03:23] | She said she looks better when I’m frowned. | 她说我瘪嘴的时候她更漂亮 |
[03:30] | I was behind the door. | 我在门后 |
[03:33] | Greetings, comrades. | 欢迎 同僚们 |
[03:34] | And welcome to the most important briefing of your lives. | 欢迎来到你们人生中最重要的简要会 |
[03:38] | As you all know, the Holt-Peralta Halloween bet has been made. | 众所周知 Holt和Peralta的万圣节赌局已经开始了 |
[03:41] | And the clock doth tick. | 时间争分夺秒 |
[03:43] | What’s with the tux? | 干嘛穿晚礼服 |
[03:44] | I decided to class up this year’s event. | 我决定让今年的赌局更高大上 |
[03:46] | I bought it off a disgraced magician, | 我跟一个过气的魔术师买的 |
[03:47] | and it is chock full of scarves. | 里面装满了丝巾 |
[03:51] | – What? – How? | – 啥 – 怎么做到的 |
[03:53] | A real magician never tells, young man. | 一个真正的魔术师不会自己道破的 年轻人 |
[03:55] | Now, let’s get started. | 好了 现在开始 |
[03:56] | I’ve been planning this for three months. | 我已经计划了三个月了 |
[03:58] | You’ve all been given a specific role and code name. | 你们都有一个专门角色和代号 |
[04:00] | Roza, you are the dagger. | Rosa 你是匕首 |
[04:01] | Sega, the hammer. | 警长 你是锤子 |
[04:03] | Amy, the hall monitor. | Amy 你是大厅监视器 |
[04:05] | Yeah, suck it. | 耶 姐最牛逼 |
[04:07] | Scully and Hitchcock, I’m just gona call your real name, | Scully还有Hitchcock 我就直接叫你们真名 |
[04:09] | so you don’t get confused. | 以免你们弄不明白 |
[04:10] | – Smart. – What? | – 明智 – 啥 |
[04:11] | Boyle, as requested, you’ll be the deuce. | Boyle 如你所愿 你叫二翔子 |
[04:14] | Although I still think you should rethink that code name. | 不过我觉得你还是三思为妙 |
[04:16] | No, deuce, | 不 就叫二翔子 |
[04:17] | It’s like Ace but twice cool as. | 就像”飞翔” 但双倍炫酷 |
[04:19] | It is not, it’s a turd. | 才不是 分明就是屎 |
[04:20] | Now, because of last year, | 好了 由于去年的经历 |
[04:21] | the captain will suspect you’re all helping me. | 警监会怀疑你们都在帮我 |
[04:23] | So, we will never get anywhere near his watch. | 因此我们会无法接近他的手表 |
[04:25] | But, the actual theft will be pulled off | 但是 真正的偷取将会由 |
[04:29] | by Dan Mcreery. AKA, | Dan Mcreery实施 别名 |
[04:31] | Fingers. | 神偷金手指 |
[04:33] | How you doing. | 你们好吗 |
[04:35] | Call me Fings. | 叫我小手手就行了 |
[04:37] | Hey! I remember this guy. | 嘿 我对这人有印象 |
[04:39] | That’s probably because you’ve arrested him | 大概是因为你以偷窃罪 |
[04:41] | twice for pick pocketing. | 逮捕过他两次吧 |
[04:42] | You have a criminal helping you? | 你让一个罪犯来帮你 |
[04:43] | That’s crazy. | 疯了吧 |
[04:44] | Grow up, Amy. | 长大点吧 Amy |
[04:45] | Now, we will all work together as a team | 好了 我们要通力合作 |
[04:47] | to move captain into position. | 让警监走进圈套 |
[04:49] | Once there, Fingers, loving that code name, | 一旦他进去了 神偷金手指 不错的代号 |
[04:51] | will remove the captain’s watch, | 将会摘下警监的手表 |
[04:52] | and repalcing with this repilica watch. | 然后用这个复制品手表代替 |
[04:55] | Oh! There’s a very dead dove. | 噢 里面是只死鸽子 |
[04:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:00] | This replica watch. | 这只复制品手表 |
[05:02] | Jake, if he’s been arrested before, | Jake 如果他被抓到过 |
[05:04] | how do you know he’s any good? | 那不就说明技术不行吗 |
[05:05] | Perhaps this will answer your question. | 大概这样会回答你的问题 |
[05:07] | Fingers. | 金手指 |
[05:11] | Wow! That’s our stuff. | 那是我们的东西 |
[05:13] | My croissant! | 我的羊角面包 |
[05:15] | But where is smoked turkey? | 但里面的熏火鸡肉在哪儿呢 |
[05:17] | Check your breast pocket. | 看看你胸前的口袋 |
[05:18] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[05:22] | Let’s win this bet. | 去赢这场赌局吧 |
[05:26] | Salutation, Capain. | 近来安好 警监 |
[05:28] | I was wondering perchance, | 我在想今晚 |
[05:30] | if you like to attend the opera with me this evening. | 能否有幸和你一起去欣赏歌剧呢 |
[05:33] | I’ll pass. Choosing instead to stay in my locked office | 免了 我选择呆在我上锁的办公室里 |
[05:36] | with my watch, still safely on my wrist. | 守着仍然安全地戴在我腕上的手表 |
[05:40] | I had a feeling you might say that. | 我就觉得你可能会这么说 |
[05:41] | Thus for, I decided to bring the opera to you. | 因此 我决定为你呈现 上门表演的歌剧 |
[05:45] | Hitchcock Scully Hitchcock, Scully. | |
[05:55] | Now, hammer. It’s time. | 现在 锤子 改你上了 |
[05:57] | It’s hammer time. I love life. | 是舞起锤子的时刻了 我爱生活 |
[06:01] | You up, Dagger. | 到你了 匕首 |
[06:03] | No need for summersaults. | 没有要翻筋斗吧 |
[06:05] | Disagree. | 有必要 |
[06:08] | Hall monitor! Now! Block his path! | 大厅监视器 就是现在 挡住他的去路 |
[06:12] | Ok, Boyle. It only because you insisted that I say this, | 好了 Boyle 是你坚持要我这么说的 |
[06:15] | It’s time to drop a deuce. | 到泼翔时间了 |
[06:20] | And now, the Jake and bake. | 现在 “Jake直升撸鸡” |
[06:28] | Wow! Come on, Amy! Not cool! That’s a guy! | 搞什么啊 Amy 那是个人呢 |
[06:32] | Paralta, that’s enough! | Paralta 够了 |
[06:37] | Sir? Sir, I’m so sorry. | 先生 先生 我很抱歉 |
[06:40] | I just, want somebody to check my sons some candy. | 我只是想 找人看看我儿子的糖果 |
[06:42] | Please, let me help you up. | 我扶你起来 |
[06:46] | On behalf of nine-nine, I apologize. | 代表九九片区 我向你道歉 |
[06:48] | Fingers has grabed the package. | 金手指得手了(抓到大屌了) |
[06:50] | I didn’t mean for that sounds so dirty. | 我不是故意开黄腔的 |
[06:51] | I’ll have someone check | 我马上让人 |
[06:52] | your sons a bag of candy immediatly. | 给你儿子们查查这袋糖 |
[06:54] | – Clark! – Yes, sir. | – Clark – 是 |
[06:58] | – Thank you, sir. – If you need anything, | – 谢谢 – 如果你有任何需要 |
[07:01] | – please contact me. – Will do that. | – 请联系我 – 好的 |
[07:04] | The replica is on the wrist. Game over. | 成功安置复制品 游戏结束 |
[07:07] | I know all these was done in the spirit of the friendly bet. | 我知道你们是为了赢得赌注 |
[07:09] | But these all went too far. | 但这些都太过头了 |
[07:11] | Am I understood? | 明白了吗 |
[07:13] | – Paralta? – Yes, sir. | – Paralta – 明白了 |
[07:14] | Completely undersood, sir. I’m sorry. | 完全明白了 长官 对不起 |
[07:19] | But not as sorry as you are going to be at mid-night, | 但远不及你在午夜将有的悔恨 |
[07:22] | when you realize you’ve lost everything! | 当你意识到你失去了一切了的时候 |
[07:29] | Hello there, Hank. I believe a tall nimble-fingered man | 你好呀 Hank 我想应该有个叫Mcreery的 |
[07:33] | named Mcreery left a package for me. | 人高手快的男人留了个包裹给我 |
[07:35] | – Yeah. It’s here. Just a sec. – Thanks. | – 有的 稍等一下 – 谢了 |
[07:37] | Oh, I’m gonna make a movie | 我要拍一个 |
[07:38] | of you receiving the watch. Here. | 你收到手表的视频 |
[07:41] | Let me pinch your lips to make them more fulsome. | 让我把你的嘴唇弄得更饱满些 |
[07:42] | Don’t touch my face! | 别碰我的脸 |
[07:44] | Fine. But if you have dull lips, that’s on you. | 好吧 但是如果你的嘴唇不够美 就只能怪你自己了 |
[07:46] | This is Charls Boyle | 这里是Jake动态新闻 |
[07:47] | – for Jake-action news. – Thank you. | – 记者Charls Boyle – 谢谢 |
[07:49] | – Ok. Open the box. – Here we go! | – 把盒子打开 – 看一看 |
[07:52] | It’s weird. It’s just a note. | 奇怪 只有张纸条 |
[07:54] | Thanks for the watch? Oh, d’oh! | 谢谢你的手表 妈的 |
[07:58] | Mcreery stole the captain’s watch! | Mcreery偷了警监的手表 |
[08:00] | Breaking news. | 大新闻 |
[08:01] | It has been a terrible development. | 事情的发展可不太妙了 |
[08:02] | Not now! Charls. | 现在不是时候 Charles |
[08:05] | Good call. Media blackout. | 明智的选择 封锁媒体 |
[08:09] | We are OK, it’s not over yet. | 没事 还没结束呢 |
[08:11] | I still have two hours to find fingers | 还有两个小时找到神偷金手指 |
[08:12] | and get Holt’s watch back | 拿回Holt的表 |
[08:14] | But how? He could be anywhere. | 怎么找 他在哪都有可能 |
[08:15] | He could be in Canada by now. | 可能已经到加拿大了 |
[08:17] | There are so many forests up there. | 那里全是树林 |
[08:18] | That country is one gaint hiding place. | 友邦就是一个广袤的藏身圣地 |
[08:20] | Boyle, I kinda need you to be positive right now, OK? | Boyle 我现在需要你的鼓励 好吗 |
[08:23] | Yes, sorry. Damn my mouth. | 好吧 抱歉 我这狗嘴吐不出象牙 |
[08:24] | All right, let’s look up Creery’s arrest records. | 好吧 我来查查逮捕记录 |
[08:26] | – Past address, known associates – Peralta | – 过去住址 已知联系人 – Peralta |
[08:31] | Run, deuce, run! | 快跑 二翔子 跑啊 |
[08:32] | If you’ll excuse me, sir, I have to… | 抱歉 长官 我得去一趟 |
[08:34] | make urines in de toilet. | 到厕所进行排尿行为 |
[08:36] | Yeah, that’s how people say words. | 大家现在都这么说 |
[08:38] | I’d like to ask a favor, | 我得请你帮个忙 |
[08:39] | can we please press pause on this bet for 10 minutes? | 这个赌局能先暂停十分钟吗 |
[08:41] | Sure, or we can press fast forward | 当然 或者也可以快进一下 |
[08:43] | and I can watch you talk like a chipmunk | 欣赏你声音变得像花栗鼠一样 |
[08:44] | “Peralta, I’m very disappointed in you.” | “Peralta 我对你很失望” |
[08:47] | Yes, that would be very funny. | 没错 那样是挺搞笑 |
[08:48] | How do you ruin everything? | 你怎么就这么扫兴呢 |
[08:50] | Kevin is bringing dinner for me. | Kevin要过来给我送晚餐 |
[08:51] | And I don’t think he’d appreciate this bet we made, | 他估计没法接受我们打的赌 |
[08:53] | This watch was given to me by his father, | 这个表是他爸给我的 |
[08:55] | just before he died. | 就在他去世前 |
[08:56] | Oh, a death watch, cool. | 噢 临终赠表 不错啊 |
[08:59] | – Please never call it that. – Copy that. | – 请别再这样叫了 – 好的 |
[09:01] | Oop, you know what, you have the ten minutes, | 十分钟停就停吧 |
[09:03] | no problem. | 没问题 |
[09:04] | Love you, bye. | 爱你哦 走了 |
[09:06] | Boyle, fingers just texted, | Boyle 神偷金手指给我发短信了 |
[09:08] | he said he wants to meet up. | 他想碰个头 |
[09:09] | – Yes. – Let’s get out of here. | – 太棒了 – 走吧 |
[09:11] | Be cool, Holt’s watching. | 淡定点 Holt正盯着呢 |
[09:12] | Pretend I just said something really funny. | 假装我讲了个笑话 |
[09:17] | – OK – We gotta go. | – 对啊 – 该走啦 |
[09:22] | Enjoy the vest and the light. | 玩的同时 安全夹克要穿好 |
[09:23] | *You will be so safe it’s scary* | *瞧瞧又安全又吓人的你* |
[09:28] | Lame. | 没劲 |
[09:29] | That kid gets it. | 那小孩儿蛮懂嘛 |
[09:31] | Thanks for finally joining us, Gina. | 多谢你终于来了 Gina |
[09:33] | We had to stuff 400 of this things without you. | 你不在的时候我们做了400份那玩意儿 |
[09:35] | Great seeing you guys, | 见到你们很高兴 |
[09:36] | Unfortunately, I cannot stay long. | 不幸的是 我待不了太久 |
[09:38] | I just came to grab a healthy snack. | 我只是来弄点零嘴的 |
[09:41] | Got it. | 到手啦 |
[09:41] | I’m still tending to that urgent matter I was talking about earlier. | 我还是要先去办之前的那件急事 |
[09:45] | Which is what exactly? | 到底是什么事 |
[09:46] | Uh, Funny you shoud ask, inquisitive little ferret. | 好问题 好奇的小雪貂 |
[09:50] | I’ve been practicing my dance moves. | 我一直在练习舞蹈动作 |
[09:55] | OK. | 好吧 |
[09:57] | My dance troupe floorgasm is | 我的舞队”板潮” |
[09:58] | performancing tonight in a booty shake grand prix. | 今晚要在电臀舞蹈大奖赛上表演呢 |
[10:02] | Gina, what the hell? | Gina 搞什么 |
[10:04] | I defended you, | 我替你开脱 |
[10:05] | and your urgent matter was just practising for some stupid dance show? | 可你的急事却是为愚蠢的比赛练舞 |
[10:09] | Look, I can’t help it | 我也控制不了 |
[10:10] | if my life is literally a Step Up movie. | 我的生活就是现实版<舞出我人生> |
[10:13] | Oh is it? | 是吗 |
[10:14] | Then I suggest you think the moment as the montage | 那你该把现在看作是 |
[10:17] | where you buckle down and take your job seriously, | 必须全身心投入工作 |
[10:19] | so your boss doesn’t kill you. | 上司才不会除掉你的一幕 |
[10:21] | Fine, then I suggest you | 好吧 我建议你 |
[10:23] | figure out how to turn on all these sprinklers, | 看看这些洒水器怎么开 |
[10:25] | ’cause I’m about to tell a story. | 因为老娘接下来要怒火中烧了 |
[10:31] | Ok, fingers wants us to meet him at that alley over there. | 到了 金手指约在那个巷子里碰头 |
[10:34] | What’s the playbook, Jackie? | 有什么剧情设定 小Jake |
[10:36] | Well, he left me that note in that bar and try to scare me, | 他在酒吧留言 想吓唬我 |
[10:39] | but that only made me angry. | 但只让我怒火中烧 |
[10:41] | We go in hard and tough, and take what’s rightfully ours. | 当回硬汉 去拿回本属于我们的东西 |
[10:45] | I want 300 dollars. | 我要300刀 |
[10:46] | Abusolutely, no problem, whatever you need. | 当然 没问题 要啥您尽管说 |
[10:48] | I happen to not have any money on me, though. | 不过我没带钱 |
[10:50] | Charles, you have any cash? | Charles 你带现金了吗 |
[10:51] | I have 120 dollars. | 我带了120刀 |
[10:54] | and my lucky 2-dollar bill I found | 还有我第一天上幼儿园时 |
[10:56] | on my first day of kindergarten. | 捡到的幸运两美刀 |
[10:57] | Okay, so that’s 122 dollars. | 好的 那一共是122刀 |
[10:59] | And I want your shoes. | 还有你的鞋 |
[11:00] | What? Fine. | 什么 好吧 |
[11:02] | Here. Take my shoes. | 给 拿上我的鞋 |
[11:04] | Can I please have the watch now? | 能把表给我了吗 |
[11:05] | You already have it. You had it all along. | 已经在你手上了 一直都在你手上 |
[11:07] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[11:08] | I put it in the glove compartment of your car | 我放你车的储物箱里了 |
[11:10] | Think I’ll walk around with | 你觉得我会带着一块 |
[11:11] | the stolen police captain’s watch. | 偷来的警监的表到处跑吗 |
[11:13] | I’m not a idiot. | 我可不傻 |
[11:13] | Great! Well, I would say thank you, | 很好 我本来应该谢谢你 |
[11:15] | but even for a criminal | 即使在罪犯圈 |
[11:16] | your customer service has been abysmal. | 你的客户服务也烂到家了 |
[11:18] | My pleasure. Have a good night. | 我的荣幸 晚安 |
[11:20] | Let’s get back to the precinct and win this bet and change… | 我们回警局反败为胜 |
[11:22] | Jake, your car! | Jake 你的车 |
[11:23] | No! Aw, glasses. No! | 不 玻璃扎着了 不 |
[11:26] | Syringe! | 是水泵 |
[11:26] | Jake, you parked in front of a hydrant. | Jake你把车停在消防栓前面了 |
[11:28] | Stupid fire department! | 误事的消防队 |
[11:29] | We gotta think of a way to catch up with that truck! | 得想办法跟上那辆拖车 |
[11:32] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[11:33] | – Yes! – Hop in! | – 可以 – 快进来 |
[11:37] | Go. | 走着 |
[11:39] | We are doing it, Boyle! | Boyle 我们做到了 |
[11:40] | We’re Tokyo Drifting! | 看我们的东京漂移 |
[11:44] | I can’t see the tow truck anymore. | 已经看不见拖车了 |
[11:46] | Charles, how come you are so much slower than a car? | Charles 你怎么会比车慢这么多 |
[11:49] | I was just trying not to jostle you too much. | 我就是怕把你颠着了 |
[11:51] | You are a champagne of friends! | 你可是最棒的哥们儿 |
[11:53] | Look, there’s a bar up ahead. | 看 那头有个酒吧 |
[11:55] | We would even get a cab up there. | 也许能打到车 |
[11:56] | There’s still time to get that watch! | 还有时间把手表争取回来 |
[11:57] | Alright! | 好嘞 |
[11:59] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 劳驾 借过一下 |
[12:01] | Shoeless cop coming through! | 赤脚警察来了 |
[12:04] | God! Charles! | 老天啊 Charles |
[12:06] | Jake, where are you? | Jake 你在哪 |
[12:07] | Come on! | 放开我 |
[12:09] | I was gonna wear this jacket | 我还想下周穿着这外套 |
[12:11] | to my cousin’s bat-mizvah next week! | 参加我表弟的成人礼呢 |
[12:13] | Get off of me! | 给我松手 |
[12:15] | Jake, party bus! | Jake 这有派对巴士 |
[12:16] | Choo-choo! Get on board! | 嘟嘟 快上车吧 |
[12:18] | Good idea, Boyle! | 好主意 Boyle |
[12:19] | Get off! | 滚啦 |
[12:20] | Come on! | 来嘛 |
[12:21] | Aah! He’s got my hand! | 我的手被咬住了啊啊啊 |
[12:26] | NYPD! I won’t stop the party. | 纽约警局 我不是来搅局的 |
[12:28] | But I do need the bus. | 只是需要你载我一程 |
[12:30] | Come on! | 上来吧 |
[12:38] | Lets dance! Meow! | 来跳舞嘛 喵嗷 |
[12:40] | Alright, what is happening here? | 呦呵 这是什么情况 |
[12:42] | Halloween, Man! | 万圣节啦 伙计 |
[12:43] | My man! | 我的朋友 |
[12:45] | It’s Halloweeeeen! | 万圣节喽 |
[12:50] | Well, gotta do something. for sixteen blocks. | 还有十六个街区呢 总得找点事做 |
[12:52] | – Halloweeeeen! – Halloweeeeen! | – 万圣节喽 – 万圣节喽 |
[12:54] | Halloweeeeen! | 万圣节喽 |
[12:57] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 嗨 我找你来着 |
[12:59] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:00] | Can we not do this right now, Terry? | 咱们能不现在谈吗Terry |
[13:02] | I’m in an immense of a personal tragedy. | 我正陷在人间的不幸中无法自拔 |
[13:05] | Oh my god, is your everything OK with your family? | 我的天 你的家人还好吗 |
[13:08] | Family… What? | 什么家人 别胡闹 |
[13:09] | No, this is serious! | 不是 咱们在谈正事呢 |
[13:10] | Floorgasm just came by and danced me out of the group. | “板潮”刚刚来把我”舞”退了 |
[13:25] | It’s not fair! | 还有没有王法了 |
[13:26] | I founded the group, | 是我创立了”板潮” |
[13:27] | but now they wanan kick me out | 可她们现在想弹劾我 |
[13:28] | just because I missed eight rehearsals? | 就只是因为我连着八次没去排练 |
[13:31] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我以为自己不会这么说 |
[13:33] | But Floorgasm has a point. | 不过”板潮”说的有道理 |
[13:35] | You’re being super irresponsible. | 你现在超级不负责任 |
[13:38] | You have a battitude. | 你还老是耍”差度” |
[13:39] | That’s bad attitude. | 就是差劲的态度 |
[13:40] | I love that! | 我喜欢哦 |
[13:42] | Look, I don’t want you to know, | 听着 我不想告诉你 |
[13:45] | because it’s so off-brand for me. | 因为这太不符合我的人格了 |
[13:47] | But… | 不过 |
[13:48] | I’m missing rehearsals because | 我错过排练是因为 |
[13:49] | I’ve been going to college and | 我在上夜间大学 |
[13:50] | I am trying to finish my bachelor degree or whatever. | 我想把那什么本科读完 |
[13:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:54] | That’s great Gina! I’m so proud of you! | 太好啦Gina 我真为你骄傲 |
[13:58] | While I generally nail everything, | 我尽管做事一贯干净利索 |
[13:59] | I’m just having trouble | 没成想却不会 |
[14:00] | balancing studies and my passion for dance. | 平衡学业和对舞蹈的热情 |
[14:03] | Plus you’re working full time! | 而且你还在做全职工作呢 |
[14:04] | Yeah, that actually doesn’t factor into it or whatsoever. | 那倒是没多大影响啦 |
[14:08] | Anyway, it doesn’t matter. | 不过也没啥关系了 |
[14:09] | ‘Cause I’m never gonna dance again. | 因为我再也无法跳舞了 |
[14:11] | The world just lost an angle. | 这世界痛失了一位天使 |
[14:15] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[14:16] | I’m gonna dance with you tonight. | 今晚我陪你跳 |
[14:18] | I’m not gonna let those losers punish you | 我绝不让你因为干了点正经事 |
[14:20] | for doing something good. | 而被那些蠢货欺负 |
[14:22] | School is cool! | 我去学校我自豪 |
[14:23] | That’s why it rhymes. | 只有真理才能这么有韵律 |
[14:25] | Terry, you are the best! | Terry 爱死你了 |
[14:27] | World! Your angle has returned! | 世界啊 你的天使回来啦 |
[14:35] | Thank you for the ride! | 多谢你载我一程 |
[14:36] | tag me in those pics. | 照片记得圈我哦 |
[14:40] | Hey there, I’m Jake Peralta, NYPD. | 你好 我是纽约警局的Jake Peralta |
[14:43] | You guys towed my car, and I really need it back. | 你们拖走了我的车 我现在着急把它取回来 |
[14:46] | Got a badge? | 有警徽吗 |
[14:48] | Uh, yeah, I sure do. | 恩 稍等 给您找 |
[14:51] | Damn, my badge! | 我去呀 我的警徽呢 |
[14:53] | Those demons on the bus party must have stolen it. | 一定是被派对公交上的混球们给偷了 |
[14:56] | You got a license or a credit card. | 反正你也有驾照或信用卡 |
[14:57] | Just pay and get it out. | 付了钱就能提车了 |
[14:58] | Oh, great, thank you. | 也是 多谢提醒 |
[14:59] | Finally something goes right… | 事情终于顺了 |
[15:01] | …it’s going horribly wrong! | 才怪了好吗 |
[15:03] | I don’t have my ID or my credit cards. | 我既没带身份证件也没带信用卡 |
[15:05] | But I really need that car. | 我非常需要那辆车 |
[15:07] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托 求求您了 |
[15:08] | Rules are rules. I can’t do nothing for you. | 规矩就是规矩 我无能为力 |
[15:11] | Please, don’t shut the window, | 拜托 别关窗户 |
[15:12] | don’t shut the window, just don’t… | 别关窗户 等等 |
[15:15] | You got it! | 你赢了 |
[15:16] | Just gonna give up on this and | 我放弃了 我现在要 |
[15:17] | head straight home without trying anything else. | 什么鬼花招都不尝试直接乖乖回家 |
[15:29] | look at the view from up here. | 围网上风景真好 |
[15:31] | I didn’t know we were near a water! | 我们这居然还临湖呢 |
[15:39] | Perfect! | 真棒 |
[15:47] | I can still win the bet. | 我还能打赢那个赌 |
[15:49] | I can still win… | 我还能打赢 |
[15:52] | No, no… | 别 不要啊 |
[15:54] | Nooooooo!!! | 住手啊啊啊啊 |
[15:57] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 站住 不许动 |
[16:00] | Oh yeah, there is a tiny chance I may not win this bet. | 好吧 我有一丁点的几率要输了 |
[16:07] | Talk. Now! | 老实交代 马上 |
[16:09] | You seem upset. | 你怒气外露了 |
[16:10] | Well, here’s how the story goes: | 好吧 事情的经过是这样的 |
[16:13] | Remember that little Halloween that bet we made? | 还记得咱打的那个万圣节小赌不 |
[16:15] | You probably don’t even remember. | 你八成不记得了 |
[16:16] | It was so early this morning. | 毕竟已经是今天早上的事儿了 |
[16:17] | Any whozzle, it turns out | 不论如何吧 我发现 |
[16:19] | the criminal I hired to lift your watch was not trustworthy. | 我派去摘你表的小偷不太靠谱 |
[16:22] | And I ended up contracting tuberculosis of the foot. | 接着我染上了脚界肺结核 |
[16:25] | and subsequently, losing your death watch. | 还搞丢了你的临终赠表 |
[16:28] | But, in the end, I’d like to think | 不过到头来 我还是觉得 |
[16:30] | this thing is going to bring us closer together and | 这件事让我们的关系更加亲密了 |
[16:32] | isn’t that what’s really all about? | 这才是一切的意义所在嘛 |
[16:33] | Merry Christmas!! | 圣诞快乐 |
[16:36] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[16:37] | My watch is right here. | 我的表就在这里 |
[16:38] | No. I made a switch; that’s a fake. | 不 我把你的表换了 这是个赝品 |
[16:41] | No. | 不 |
[16:43] | This one is a fake. | 这个才是赝品 |
[16:44] | What? | 啥 |
[16:46] | No. | 不 |
[16:47] | What? | 你怎么 |
[16:48] | No… | 不对呀 |
[16:49] | What?! | 到底怎么 |
[16:52] | No… | 不可能啊 |
[16:53] | You were behind all this? | 这整件事都是你一手策划的 |
[16:56] | You played me. | 你耍了我 |
[16:58] | Like Franz Blenheim plays the flute. | 像Franz Blenheim耍笛子一样耍了你 |
[17:01] | But how? | 但你是怎么做到的 |
[17:02] | I’ve been planning this theft for three month. | 这次盗窃我都计划了三个月了 |
[17:04] | I know. But I have been planning it | 我知道 但是我可是计划了 |
[17:06] | for a year. | 一 整 年 |
[17:09] | Last Halloween, after you won the bet, | 去年万圣节 你赢了我之后 |
[17:11] | I went back to my office to do everyone’s paperwork, | 我说回办公室去做文书工作 |
[17:13] | but I did no paperwork, | 但是我其实没做 |
[17:15] | I started to plot my revenge. | 我在那准备我的复仇计划 |
[17:18] | And begin by creating word cloud! | 从”云算计”开始 |
[17:21] | But how could you possiblely know that I’m gonna try to steal your watch? | 但你怎么可能知道我会想偷你的表 |
[17:24] | I know you would try to take something important to me. | 我知道你会选一样对我很重要的东西 |
[17:26] | During the year, I drew your attention to my watch. | 过去这一年 我都在设法让你注意到我的手表 |
[17:31] | You are eight minutes late. | 你迟到了八分钟 |
[17:34] | You are fourteen minutes late. | 你迟到了十四分钟 |
[17:35] | You are three minutes early, | 你早到了三分钟 |
[17:37] | in Chicago. | 按照芝加哥时间算的话 |
[17:40] | You annoyed me into stealing it? | 你用烦死我的手段引诱我去偷它 |
[17:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:43] | Now you had a target, | 你有了目标之后 |
[17:44] | but you needed a plan. | 还需要一个计划 |
[17:45] | Fortunately, it walked through the door, handcuffed to Diaz. | 幸运的是 那个计划被Diaz铐进了警局 |
[17:49] | This scumbag pickpocket, is Dan McCreery | 这个混蛋扒手 Dan McCreery |
[17:52] | He can take anything off anyone. | 他能从任何人那里偷走任何东西 |
[17:54] | Anything? anyone! | 任何东西 任何人 |
[17:57] | Look on your face! Priceless. | 当时你的表情可真有意思 |
[18:00] | I put McCreery into my employee, immidiately. | 我马上把McCreery招进复仇计划 |
[18:03] | Fastforward to this morning, you commenced your plan. | 快进到今早 你开始行动 |
[18:06] | McCreery stole my watch and then replace it with the replica. | McCreery偷了我的表 换了一块假的 |
[18:09] | And while you celebrate it, McCreery put my watch back in my pocket. | 在你庆祝的时候 他又把手表塞回了我的口袋 |
[18:13] | The watch never left my person. | 从始至终 那块表一直在我身上 |
[18:15] | Da-da-da. | 嗒嗒 嗒 |
[18:20] | I can see that you enjoy this. | 看得出来你很享受这件事 |
[18:22] | Not nearly as much as I enjoy phase two. | 不如第二阶段享受了 |
[18:24] | phase two? | 还有第二阶段 |
[18:25] | While you met with McCreery, | 你们和McCreery接头的时候 |
[18:27] | Santiago placed fire hydrant in front your car, | Santiago搬了一个消防栓到你们车子前面 |
[18:30] | when she then towed it. | 然后把你的车拖走了 |
[18:32] | Next, I had to take Charles out of equation. | 然后 我得把Charles弄走 |
[18:35] | He got badge, got gun, and he will do anything to help you. | 他有枪 有警徽 而且愿意为你做任何事 |
[18:38] | Enter up a parade of drunks that seperate the two of you, | 闯进醉醺醺的游行队伍里之后 你们俩分开了 |
[18:42] | long enough let Terry to kidnap Charles. | 这段时间足够让Terry把Charles绑走了 |
[18:44] | Then two bears spill the drinks on you and stole your wallet. | 然后两只熊把饮料撒你身上 顺手偷走了你的钱包 |
[18:49] | Those bears, Scully and Hitchcock. | 那两只熊是Scully和Hitchcock |
[18:53] | I can’t pull my head off. | 头套脱不下来了 |
[18:55] | If Terry kidnaped Charles, | 如果Terry绑走了Charles |
[18:56] | how did Charles tell me to get on the party bus? | 那Charles是怎么告诉我去派对巴士的 |
[18:58] | Eight month ago, at a morning briefing, | 八个月前的一次早会 |
[19:00] | I told the squad that a group of thieves was targeting party buses. | 我告诉大家 有一群扒手盯上了派对巴士 |
[19:05] | So I could recall Charles saying | 那时候我录下了Charles说 |
[19:08] | Jake, party bus, tuto, get on board. | Jake 派对大巴 上去吧 |
[19:13] | I knew Boyle would never knowingly to betray me | 我就知道Boyle不会故意背叛我 |
[19:15] | With your jacket and shoes gone, you didn’t look like a cop, | 你没穿着制服的时候 虽然看起来不像警察 |
[19:18] | but you still had your badge. | 但警徽还在你身上 |
[19:19] | That is, until you entered the party bus. | 直到你上了派对巴士 |
[19:22] | Rosa’s feline dancing distracted you | Rosa的猫咪舞吸引你注意力时 |
[19:25] | as a mysterious partier stole your badge on… | 一个神秘的派对伙伴偷走了你的警徽 |
[19:28] | Halloween. | 在万圣节这天 |
[19:30] | It was you in the mask, you sly son of bitch. | 面具人是你 你个狡诈的小贱人 |
[19:34] | Well done! | 干得漂亮 |
[19:35] | But I do have to ask, | 不过我最后有个问题 |
[19:36] | those guys at the impound, do they really smash my car? | 扣我车的那些人真的砸了我的车吗 |
[19:39] | No. In fact, I had them wash it. | 没有 我还让他们帮你洗了车 |
[19:42] | Good one, captain. You can’t wash a car. | 真逗啊 警监 车子怎么能洗呢 |
[19:45] | So how did you convince the whole squad to betray me? | 你是怎么说服全部人都帮着你骗我的 |
[19:47] | What did you offer them? | 你给了他们什么好处 |
[19:48] | I ask them if they want to embarrass you, | 我问他们想不想看你出丑 |
[19:50] | and they instantly say yes. | 每个人都坚定地点了点头 |
[19:52] | I’m not gonna lie that turns me on a little bit. | 不瞒你 你这话让我起性致了 |
[19:54] | So in addition to the five weeks of free overtime ,I believe I’m owed one more thing. | 除了五周免费加班 我想你还欠我一件事 |
[20:00] | – Yes, here we go. – One second. | – 是的 开始吧 – 等等 |
[20:05] | Hi! | 哈喽 |
[20:08] | Very well. Captain Raymond Holt | 好吧 Raymond Holt警监 |
[20:11] | you are an amazing police captain slash | 你是个很棒的警监以及 |
[20:14] | genius | 天才 |
[20:16] | Wow! | 哇噢 |
[20:18] | But be warned, I started planning next year’s heist just this minute. | 但你小心点 这一秒我已经开始计划明年的万圣节了 |
[20:22] | Good. Then you’re only three month behind. | 不错 那你只落后了三个月而已 |
[20:25] | You sick son of bitch! | 你这个杀千刀的大混蛋 |
[20:39] | Hey! Don’t look so sad. | 嘿 别这么难过 |
[20:42] | Floorgasm is just a rudderless dance ship without you. | 没有你 板潮就是个没有灵魂的舞蹈团 |
[20:45] | I would have gone with Flock dumb dumbs. | 我会管她们叫白痴集团 |
[20:46] | I talked to the captain. | 我找过警监了 |
[20:48] | We all gonna pitch in and help you manage you times | 我们会一起帮你计划时间 |
[20:50] | so you can pursue dance and school. | 这样你就可以兼顾上学和跳舞了 |
[20:52] | And I’d like to volunteer my time to tutor you for free. | 而且我愿意免费当你家教 |
[20:55] | Ugh, a hard pass on that. | 呃 这个我残忍的拒绝 |
[20:56] | But I do want to thank you guys for being understanding and nice. | 不过我确实想感谢你们 这么理解我支持我 |
[21:00] | Now get your game face on, serge! | 警长 快转换到狂欢状态吧 |
[21:02] | It’s time to dance. | 准备开始跳舞了 |
[21:04] | If you forget your moves, | 如果你忘记舞步 |
[21:05] | just rip your cape off and throw me up there like a pizza. | 就把披风一扯 然后把我当披萨一样往上扔 |
[21:09] | Put your hands together for the dance duo, Mr and Mrs Terry Jeffers | 掌声欢迎接下来的两位 Terry Jeffers夫妇 |
[21:15] | I did not agree that name. | 我可没同意用那个姓名啊 |