时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[00:02] | I’ll see you tomorrow. Thanks, doctor. | 明天见 谢谢了 医生 |
[00:04] | Have a good one. | 再见 |
[00:08] | Hey there, sarge. | 嘿 警长 |
[00:09] | Not to pry but I couldn’t help but overhear… | 我不是有意 而是无心听到 |
[00:11] | You’re going to the doctor? Everything okay? | 你要去看医生 身体还好吗 |
[00:16] | I’m getting a vasectomy. | 我要去结扎了 |
[00:18] | My ears are burning. Did someone say “Vasectomy?” | 你们在说啥 我可是听到有人说”结扎”了哦 |
[00:21] | I got snipped. No big deal. | 我就结扎了 没什么大不了的 |
[00:23] | Just numbs you out from trunk to skunk for a year. | 就是打了麻药 只不过让你的鸡鸡从皮到芯没知觉个一年 |
[00:25] | It’s not supposed to. | 不该这样的呀 |
[00:26] | “Trunk to skunk”? | “从皮到芯” |
[00:28] | Hold it up. | 等一下 |
[00:30] | You’re gonna let some quack doctor | 你打算让某位招摇撞骗的医生 |
[00:31] | just knife around down there? | 磨刀霍霍向你的命根子么 |
[00:33] | You are blessed with a great power. | 上帝赐你大力护体 |
[00:36] | And you should never snip its wings. | 你绝不能让它折翼 |
[00:38] | You should let it soar. | 你要让它自由飞翔 |
[00:40] | Thanks guys, that’s enough. I don’t need anymore input. | 谢谢各位 打住吧 我不需要任何信息”注入”了 |
[00:43] | Neither does your wife, I guess. | 我猜你老婆也不需要了吧 |
[00:46] | Look, you guys, | 好了 同志们 |
[00:47] | if the sergeant wants to chop off his penis, | 要是警长想砍掉他的鸡鸡 |
[00:48] | that is his choice. | 那是他的选择 |
[00:49] | That’s not what a vasectomy is. | 结扎不是这么回事 |
[00:51] | If you guys don’t get back to work, | 要是你们还不回去工作 |
[00:53] | I’m gonna start firing detectives. | 我要开始开除警探了 |
[00:55] | And blanks! | 是”开空枪”吧 |
[00:56] | Sorry. I just never think of jokes. | 抱歉 我好不容易想到个双关 |
[00:58] | Anybody else? This is your last chance. | 还有谁有嘲笑我的 逾时不候啊 |
[01:01] | Oh, God. No need to be so testes. | 天呐 别这么”鸡”冻嘛 |
[01:03] | Guess you won’t be manning the “Tip line.” | 我猜你不会接到”鸡凸热线”了 |
[01:06] | Sergeant, is this gonna go on your “Sperm-anent record”? | 警长 这会记录在你的怀”精”档案上吗 |
[01:08] | Now playing: | 现在播放 |
[01:09] | “Scrotal recall”! | <蛋蛋的回忆> |
[01:31] | Hey sarge, great news. | 警长 好消息 |
[01:32] | I just got assigned such a dope stabbing. | 我刚接到一个酷炫的刺伤案 |
[01:36] | Sorry, the stabbing part is bad. | 不好意思 刺伤案不是好事 |
[01:37] | But here’s the dope part: The guy survived | 但是酷炫之处在于 伤者没死 |
[01:40] | and he owns a chocolate milk restaurant. | 而且他开了一家巧克力牛奶店 |
[01:42] | – Seriously? – I know, right? | – 真的吗 – 是不是很酷 |
[01:44] | Finally, a dumb Brooklyn hipster | 终于能有个愚蠢的布鲁克林嬉皮士 |
[01:45] | trend my mouth and I can get behind. | 合我的口味 让我也能跟上潮流了 |
[01:46] | Wanna hop on the case with me? | 想加入和我一起破案吗 |
[01:48] | We’re a killer team. | 我们可是金牌搭档 |
[01:49] | Jeffords and Peralta. | Jeffords 和 Peralta |
[01:50] | Jake and Terry. | Jake 和 Terry |
[01:51] | Chocolate and milk. | 巧克力(黑人)和牛奶(白人) |
[01:53] | I mean, I’m the chocolate | 我是说 我是巧克力 |
[01:54] | and you’re the milk ’cause you’re so full of protein! | 你是牛奶因为你浑身都是蛋白质 |
[01:56] | Don’t be mad! Just do the case! | 别生气 快办案吧 |
[01:59] | Okay, but I have my vasectomy today. | 好的 但是今天我要去结扎 |
[02:01] | So I need to be back in a few hours | 所以过几个小时我就得回来 |
[02:03] | to catch my ride to the doctor’s. | 赶车去看医生 |
[02:04] | My neighbor’s driving me | 我邻居来送我 |
[02:05] | because my wife’s out of town with the girls. | 因为我老婆和孩子一起出城了 |
[02:08] | Why don’t I drive you? | 不如我送你去吧 |
[02:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:10] | I guess I didn’t really think of you as that kind of friend. | 可能我没把你当做那种朋友吧 |
[02:12] | Sarge, I’m every kind of friend. | 警长 我可是万能型朋友 |
[02:14] | I’m Phoebe, I’m Chandler, I’m Rachel, I’m… | 我是Phoebe 我是Chandler 我是Rachel 我还是 |
[02:17] | Who’s the dinosaur guy? | 那个恐龙男是谁来着 |
[02:18] | Ross, bro! Ross! | Ross 伙计 是Ross |
[02:20] | Sorry, I forgot you were such a ross-head. | 抱歉 我忘了你是Ross的死忠(也指光头)了 |
[02:22] | So look, we’ll work this thing together | 那么 我们一起搞定这个案子 |
[02:24] | and afterwards, I will be your friend chariot | 然后 我会化身你的战车小伙伴 |
[02:27] | to the penis-removal of the century. | 送你去体验世纪鸡鸡大移除 |
[02:31] | The new NYPD commissioner is planning | 新上任的警局局长计划 |
[02:33] | a complete reorganization of the force. | 搞一个人员大调整 |
[02:35] | But first, he’ll be sending a deputy chief | 但是首先 他要派副局长 |
[02:36] | to every precinct to conduct a top to bottom evaluation. | 到各个片区做个彻底的评估 |
[02:39] | What? When? Are we gonna be graded? | 啥 啥时候 是打分制评估 |
[02:42] | Or is this just some pass/fail garbage? | 还是走形式的通过制评估 |
[02:43] | Scale of one-to-five. | 一到五评分 |
[02:45] | That’s how many letter grades there are. | 字母评分有多少级别 |
[02:47] | Feels like they’re just being weird using numbers instead of letters. | 用数字代替字母评分太诡异了 |
[02:49] | Yeah, they’re being weird right now. | 现在的话题已经很诡异了 |
[02:51] | Boyle. Diaz. I want the evidence room organized beyond reproach. | Boyle Diaz 我要求证据室整齐得无可挑剔 |
[02:55] | Santiago, when I greet the deputy chief, | Santiago 我迎接副局长的时候 |
[02:56] | I want you there by my side to make a good impression. | 你站在我身边给人家一个好印象 |
[03:00] | No offense, but you are something of a teacher’s pet. | 无意冒犯 你看着像是老师的狗腿 |
[03:03] | None taken! People love their pets. | 一点也不冒犯 狗狗人人都爱 |
[03:06] | Good news is, our evaluation | 好消息是 来评估我们的 |
[03:08] | will be done by deputy chief Brandt. | 是Brandt副局长 |
[03:10] | We have a good rapport. He was once, my captain. | 我跟他很有默契 他曾经是我的警监 |
[03:13] | So he’s kind of like, our grand-captain. | 所以他算是我们的 警监爷 |
[03:17] | That, is amazingly funny. | 你真是太逗了 |
[03:21] | Well I was closing up around 11:00, | 正当十一点左右要打烊的时候 |
[03:23] | I heard the door open, then I just figured it was some “Milkers.” | 我听到了开门声 我想大概只是个”奶客” |
[03:27] | That’s what we call our regulars. | 我们对常客的称呼 |
[03:29] | – Do ya? – Anyway, the next thing I know, | – 是咩 – 接下来我只记得 |
[03:31] | the guy stabs me in the back, like, like right here. | 我的背被人捅了 这个地方 |
[03:34] | Like some kind of psycho wuss! | 看起来像个神经病似的 |
[03:36] | Can you think of anyone who might wanna hurt you? | 你能想出谁会有动机害你吗 |
[03:38] | Yeah, | 废话 |
[03:39] | I mean you don’t get into this line of business to make friends. | 干这行又不是来交朋友的 |
[03:42] | Really? I was think making chocolate milk | 真的吗 我以为做巧克力牛奶 |
[03:43] | is a great way to make friends. | 是很容易交到朋友的 |
[03:44] | I don’t have proof. But the guy who did this to me | 我没证据 但捅我的人 |
[03:46] | is my business partner, Gregory Phyllips. | 是我的合伙人 Gregory Phyllips |
[03:49] | He still pissed at me because | 他还在因为我不让他 |
[03:50] | I banned him from my’ straunt. | 进我的店而对我怀恨在心 |
[03:52] | He was suppose to be my silent partner, | 他只是个幕后合伙人 |
[03:53] | but he wasn’t silent, he was tring to control everything. | 但他不甘于待在幕后 他想要控制一切 |
[03:56] | Here, try this. | 给 试试这个 |
[03:57] | – All right, here we go, finally. – All right. | – 终于有的喝了 – 好咧 |
[04:04] | It’s so bitter! | 苦死了 |
[04:05] | What’s wrong with this chocolate milk? | 这巧克力牛奶怎么回事 |
[04:06] | Dark milk isn’t chocolate milk. | 黑暗牛奶不是巧克力牛奶 |
[04:08] | This is teat-to-mouth raw cows’ milk. | 这是挤出来后未加工的牛奶 |
[04:11] | The bitterness of the chocolate | 巧克力的苦味 |
[04:13] | brings out sourness of the milk. | 带出了奶中的酸味 |
[04:15] | That’s the worst part of both of those things! | 苦和酸是最糟糕的部分啊 |
[04:18] | – Time for my appointment, Jake. – Yep, got it. | – 我预约的时间到了 Jake – 好的知道了 |
[04:21] | All right. We will look into this and get back to you. | 好了 我们会继续追查然后向你汇报情况 |
[04:23] | Okay, sarge. Hate to be “That kind of friend,” | 好啦 警长 我也不想成为”那种朋友” |
[04:26] | But, let’s go chop off that penis. | 但还是走起去切小鸡鸡吧 |
[04:30] | Where were you? This is chaos! | 你去哪儿了 这里一团糟 |
[04:32] | Gina is filing evidence by “Perp hotness”. | Gina把证物按照罪犯魅力值来分类 |
[04:35] | I’m so sorry. I just got some bad news. | 对不起 我刚得到了些坏消息 |
[04:37] | My sister was gonna go with me to the engagement party. | 我姐姐本来要和我一起去订婚派对的 |
[04:39] | But she had to cancel! | 但她突然去不了了 |
[04:40] | So go alone. Maybe you’ll meet some new bag. | 那一个人去啊 或许还能遇到下一春 |
[04:43] | It’s my ex-wife Eleanor’s engagement party, | 这是我前妻Eleanor的订婚派对 |
[04:45] | I can’t go alone. | 我不能一个人去 |
[04:46] | I’m worried it might seem a little pathetic. | 我怕看起来会有点可悲 |
[04:48] | Yeah, if only you could’ve gone with your sister. | 是啊 你姐姐陪你去就不可悲了 |
[04:50] | Dude, why are you going to | 老兄 你到底为什么要 |
[04:52] | your ex-wife’s engagement party at all? | 去你前妻的订婚派对 |
[04:54] | She and her fiance Hercules are also my landlords. | 她和她未婚夫Hercules也是我的房东 |
[04:57] | I mean it’s not like I can avoid them, | 想躲都躲不了 |
[04:59] | I live in their basement. | 我就住在他们地下室 |
[05:01] | Hey! Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 嘿 你在和我想一样的事情吗 |
[05:05] | No. | 没有 |
[05:05] | You can go with me. | 你可以和我一起去 |
[05:06] | Can’t. Have a date tomorrow night. | 不行 明晚有约会 |
[05:08] | Okay, I will figure something out. | 好吧 我会另想出办法来的 |
[05:11] | I know! Maybe if I pay my neighbor Joann, | 我知道了 如果我付钱给我邻居Joann的话 |
[05:14] | she’ll ditch her wife for the night! | 她或许会愿意抛下老婆陪我去 |
[05:18] | Captain, I don’t know if this is too much, | 警监 我不知道这会不会太过了 |
[05:20] | but I got deputy chief Brandt this little basket of pears. | 但我给副局长Brandt买了一篮梨 |
[05:23] | They look ripe and crispy. | 它们看起来又熟又脆 |
[05:26] | Hello, Raymond. | 你好 Raymond |
[05:33] | Captain Wuntch. Good to see you. | Wuntch警监 很高兴见到你 |
[05:36] | But if you’re here, | 不过 你怎么会在这 |
[05:37] | who’s guarding Hades? | 你不是应该忙着看守地狱么 |
[05:39] | It’s deputy chief Wuntch now. | 请称呼我为副局长 |
[05:42] | Unsuprisingly, I’ve been promoted above you. | 毫无悬念的 我被提拔为你的上级了 |
[05:44] | And now, I’m here to evaluate you. | 现在 我是来这儿评估你的 |
[05:46] | What happened to Brandt? | Brandt呢 |
[05:47] | He retaired and moved to Charleston | 他退休搬去查尔斯顿 |
[05:49] | to be close to his grandchildren, | 培养和他孙子之间的感情了 |
[05:51] | So much for dying at your desk with little dignity. | 还不如办公室里等死有尊严 |
[05:53] | Interesting. I will attempt to coorporate with you. | 有意思 鉴于现在这个情况 |
[05:56] | Under this, new circumstances. | 我会尽力配合你的 |
[05:59] | Don’t sweet-talk me, Holt. | 别和我甜言蜜语 Holt |
[06:01] | I gave it my best shot. Let’s begin. | 我已经尽力了 我们开始吧 |
[06:07] | Hey, hey! | 哈喽 |
[06:09] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[06:10] | Is his voice all high-pitched now? | 他以后说话就变高音了吗 |
[06:11] | What? No, of course not. | 什么 不 当然不是 |
[06:13] | Of course not. | 当然不是啊 |
[06:14] | Jake Jake! | |
[06:14] | The doctors made me into a superhero! | 医生把我变成超级英雄了 |
[06:17] | I am so strong! | 我好强壮啊 |
[06:20] | And they made me black! | 他们还把我变成黑人了 |
[06:23] | He’s on a lot of medication. | 他药劲还没退呢 |
[06:24] | We weren’t able to do the procedure. | 我们没能实施手术 |
[06:26] | Your friend is so large… | 你这位朋友太大了 |
[06:27] | That you needed a bigger saw to get through his dingus? | 所以你需要个更大的工具来搞定他那玩意 |
[06:30] | No, his body is so physically massive | 不 我是说他个头太大了 |
[06:33] | that we didn’t have enough anesthesia on hand. | 我们库存的麻醉剂不够 |
[06:35] | He needs a much larger dose. | 他需要注射更大的剂量 |
[06:36] | Psst… psst… Jake. | 喂 喂 Jake |
[06:38] | Sometimes I can’t tell my twin baby girls apart, | 有时候我区分不出我的双胞胎宝贝女儿 |
[06:42] | so I call them both “Boo-boo.” | 就一律管她们叫宝宝 |
[06:45] | Wow. So he has no filter whatsoever? | 哇噢 所以他现在就跟喝了吐真剂一样是嘛 |
[06:48] | None. | 没错 |
[06:49] | I’m gonna take ya home now, sarge. | 我们现在要回家了 警长 |
[06:50] | Hey, what do you think of captain Holt? | 对了 你觉得Holt警监这人咋样 |
[06:52] | He needs to smoke some weed. | 他需要抽点大麻放松一下 |
[06:54] | Yes! | 耶 |
[06:55] | Thank you, Dr. Penis-off! | 多谢了 割鸡鸡医生 |
[06:58] | Okay, in ya go. You’re okay. | 好了 到家了 |
[07:00] | Whoo! Cool! | 哇 太酷了 |
[07:03] | Dude, your head is so small! | 兄弟 你的头好小啊 |
[07:06] | Like a… | 就像 |
[07:08] | No, no, it’s so small! | 不不 实在太小了 |
[07:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:12] | Where do you keep your brains? | 哪有位置放你的大脑呢 |
[07:17] | Ah, Good. | 啊 好孩子 |
[07:19] | All right, got your PJS on, read you a story, | 好了 睡衣给你换上了 睡前故事也讲了 |
[07:22] | checked under the bed for monsters. | 床底下有没有怪物也检查过了 |
[07:24] | Check again! | 再检查一遍 |
[07:25] | And now it’s sleepy-time, so here we go… | 现在该乖乖睡觉了 来吧 |
[07:27] | – Get onto the bed. – Wait, wait, wait… | – 上床睡觉去 – 等等 等一等 |
[07:30] | You gotta promise me you won’t let them give me the operation. | 你答应我 不要让他们给我做那个手术 |
[07:35] | I wanna have more kids. I don’t want the vasectomy. | 我还想要孩子 我不要被结扎 |
[07:39] | Promise me, tiny head! Promise me! | 答应我 小脑袋 答应我 |
[07:41] | All right, I promise! I promise. | 好啦 答应你就是了 |
[07:43] | Good! | 太好了 |
[07:45] | Because I’m not done with my testicles yet. | 我还没有用够我的”小弟弟”呢 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好好好 |
[07:49] | I’m gonna let them sing! | 我还要让它们放”射”歌唱 |
[07:58] | Uh-oh, walk of shame! | 噢喔 这羞耻的步伐 |
[08:00] | Same clothes as yesterday. | 和昨天一样的衣服 |
[08:01] | I slept at the sarge’s. | 我在警长家过的夜 |
[08:03] | It was horrible. | 简直不堪回首 |
[08:04] | Come… here… Phone! | 我命令你过来 电话 |
[08:08] | All right, let’s get going and interview that suspect. | 行了 我们赶紧去审嫌疑犯吧 |
[08:10] | I have my make-up vasectomy this afternoon so… | 我下午还要去补做结扎手术呢 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry, your what-what vasectomy? | 等等 你说你还要干嘛 |
[08:14] | Last night, you told me you didn’t want that. | 昨晚你告诉我你不想做那手术的 |
[08:16] | Then you fell on top of me | 然后你就压在我身上 |
[08:17] | and changed the shape of my skeleton forever. | 彻底改变了我的骨骼形状 |
[08:20] | No, I definitely want one. | 不 我绝对是想做那手术的 |
[08:22] | That was the drugs talking. I was high as a kite. | 昨天大概是药物的原因 我当时快嗨得飞起来了 |
[08:29] | – Did I do this and call you “Tiny head?” – Yes. | – 我有这样 而且叫你小脑袋吗 – 有 |
[08:33] | Some things are coming back to me now. | 我开始慢慢回想起昨晚的事了 |
[08:35] | Oh, that’s great. | 噢 很好 |
[08:36] | Tiny head. | 哈哈 小脑袋 |
[08:38] | Jake, I am so scared that man is about to make | Jake 在这个切不切输精管的问题上 |
[08:41] | a huge mistake, re: His vas deferens. | 我怕警长会做出错误的决定 |
[08:44] | I know, he made me promise to not let him get that surgery. | 可不是 他昨天还让我一定要阻止他去做手术 |
[08:46] | And it wasn’t just the drugs. He doesn’t want this. | 绝不是药的原因 他确实不想结扎 |
[08:50] | As his friend, it’s my job to stop him. | 身为朋友 我应该去阻止他 |
[08:56] | Sorry, Terry turned my spine into a loose stack of pebbles. | 抱歉 我的脊椎被Terry压得跟一堆碎石子似的 |
[09:00] | And, since my arrival, | 在我上任以后 |
[09:02] | violent crime has gone down by 17.3 percent, | 暴力犯罪率下降了百分之17.3 |
[09:06] | as you can see here | 如你所见 |
[09:07] | Two-toned graphs? | 双色图表么 |
[09:09] | You think you can distract me from this | 你觉得用这些华而不实的图表 |
[09:11] | precinct’s problem with a flashy presentation? | 就能向我隐瞒这个片区的问题吗 |
[09:14] | Same old Ray Holt. | 你还真是没变啊 |
[09:15] | All sizzle, no steak. | 光说不做 |
[09:17] | I’m off to do some spot-checks. | 我要去做随机调查了 |
[09:21] | Oh my god, she’s totally gonna flunk us! | 我的天哪 她一定不会让我们通过的 |
[09:24] | I haven’t gotten an F | 自打二年级的那个课间以后 |
[09:25] | since I failed recess in second grade! | 我就再也没得过F了 |
[09:27] | “Teacher’s need a break too, Amy.” | “Amy 老师也得休息呀” |
[09:29] | We were doomed the minute | 打从她踏进片区的那一刻 |
[09:30] | she slithered into the precinct. | 我们就注定玩完了 |
[09:32] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[09:33] | When we first met, we had some good times. | 初次见面时 我们的关系还很好呢 |
[09:39] | Looks like we both want that stapler. | 似乎我们都想要这个订书机啊 |
[09:41] | Seems that way. Based on what happened. | 是啊 鉴于我们一致的动作 |
[09:47] | So when did it all go south? | 那你们的关系是什么时候破裂的 |
[09:48] | 1989, I was up for a big promotion | 1989年 我当时得到了一个 |
[09:52] | which would’ve fast-tracked my career. | 能让人飞黄腾达的晋升 |
[09:53] | Wuntch offered to write a letter on my behalf | Wuntch答应为我写一封信 |
[09:55] | but instead she torpedoed me, | 然而她却狠狠中伤了我 |
[09:57] | because of something that happened the night | 因为在她上交前的那晚 |
[09:59] | before she was to turn it in. | 我们有了些小摩擦 |
[10:02] | Madeline Madeline. | |
[10:06] | Would you care for a drink? | 你想来一杯吗 |
[10:07] | I’d love one. | 当然 |
[10:08] | I’m sure you can tell. I’m quite drunk. | 你肯定看得出来 我喝多了 |
[10:10] | I had a couple, | 我喝了几杯 |
[10:11] | to build up the nerve. | 为了壮壮胆 |
[10:12] | I think we both know what I’m about to say. | 咱俩应该都清楚我接下来要说什么 |
[10:16] | Raymond Raymond. | |
[10:18] | I don’t think we need to say anything. | 一切尽在不言中 |
[10:24] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[10:25] | That’s what I was going to tell you. | 这就是我想要说的 |
[10:27] | Well then. | 那好吧 |
[10:29] | She sabotaged my career | 她毁了我的工作 |
[10:31] | because I refused to bed her. | 就是因为我不肯和她上床 |
[10:36] | He thinks I stabbed him? | 他觉得是我捅的他 |
[10:38] | That’s crazy. | 抽疯了吧 |
[10:38] | He said you were furious at him | 他说你肯定是被他激怒了 |
[10:40] | because he banned you from the restaurant | 因为他不让你再靠近餐馆一步 |
[10:41] | and called your business plans terrible. | 而且他还说你的商业计划书很垃圾 |
[10:44] | The text reads: | 信息记录为 |
[10:45] | “Your ideas are dumb-dumb butter in a stupid pancake, | “你那点子是薄饼里傻逼兮兮的浆糊” |
[10:49] | you steaming pile of human fences.” | “你这坨冒着烟的人形’栅栏'” |
[10:52] | I assume that was auto-corrected from “Feces.” | 我估计原本写的是”大粪”而不是”栅栏” |
[10:55] | Look, partners fight. | 听着 天下没有不散的筵席 |
[10:57] | He’s difficult to work with, | 他是很难相处 |
[10:58] | but I would never try and kill him. | 但是我永远不会对他动杀机 |
[11:00] | Where were you on Monday around 10:00 pm? | 你周一晚上十点左右在哪里呢 |
[11:02] | Me and my business school buddies get together every monday | 我和我的商学院校友每周一都会聚会 |
[11:05] | and have a couple beers. | 在一起喝喝小酒 |
[11:06] | Also, there’s a… uh… Pilates studio | 而且 街对面有个普拉提锻炼房 |
[11:08] | with a huge window across the street | 装了个特别大的窗户 |
[11:10] | so it’s a pretty sweet view. | 从那可是能看到不少妹子呢 |
[11:13] | I guess that’s not as bad as stabbing someone? | 我猜一定比捅人有趣多了吧 |
[11:15] | I left around 10:00, | 我十点钟就离开了 |
[11:16] | took the subway home, | 我坐地铁回了家 |
[11:18] | got off at York street around my house, | 在家门口的约克街下的车 |
[11:19] | puked on a statue, | 冲着一个雕像狂吐 |
[11:21] | went to bed. | 然后就睡觉去了 |
[11:21] | Classy. All right, well, | 经典 好了 |
[11:22] | we’ve taken up enough of your time | 我们已经占用了你不少时间 |
[11:24] | enjoy the rest of your day | 请享受剩下的一天 |
[11:25] | and go back to your life as “A pile of human fences.” | 继续”一坨人形栅栏”的人生吧 |
[11:28] | Okay, let’s see if any of DRK MLK’s neighbors | 好吧 我们来看看”黑暗牛奶”周边的人 |
[11:31] | saw the pilates perv or anyone else | 见没见过那个普拉提变态或者别人 |
[11:32] | fleeing the scene of the crime. | 偷偷潜入过犯罪现场 |
[11:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:34] | We’ll do some cop stuff, | 我们会做些警察的活 |
[11:35] | have a heart-to-heart about your vasectomy, | 将心比心地谈论你的结扎手术 |
[11:37] | cancel your vasectomy, | 取消你的结扎手术 |
[11:37] | grab some drinks, | 出去喝几杯 |
[11:38] | laugh about the time you almost got a vasectomy. | 嘲笑你差点经历的结扎手术 |
[11:40] | Stop worrying about my vasectomy, man. | 别再担心我的结扎手术了 |
[11:42] | Maybe you should focus on your own body. | 你也应该注意自己的身体了 |
[11:44] | When’s the last time you had a carrot? | 你上次吃胡萝卜是什么时候 |
[11:46] | Well, it’s my least favorite type of cake, | 那是我最不爱吃的一种蛋糕 |
[11:48] | so rarely. | 所以 我很少吃 |
[11:49] | If I absolutely have to, | 如果非吃不可 |
[11:50] | I’ll just eat the frosting. | 那我就只吃那层糖霜 |
[11:51] | Hey! Cut it out, cake boy. | 嘿 得了吧 蛋糕仔 |
[11:53] | You’re making health insurance more expensive for everyone else! | 你就是让医疗保险不断上涨的罪魁祸首 |
[11:56] | Yeah? Well, | 当真吗 |
[11:56] | you know what else drives up premiums? | 你知道还有什么也会提高保险费吗 |
[11:58] | Unwanted genital removal! | 违背自身意愿的阉割 |
[12:03] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你能来 |
[12:04] | I wasn’t sure if you’d get my message. | 我还怕你收不到信息呢 |
[12:05] | Charles, it was kind of hard to miss. | Charles 不太可能收不到好吗 |
[12:08] | 速来男厕所 | |
[12:08] | Oh, God! | 我的神啊 |
[12:10] | Hey, I didn’t know what to do. | 我没别的办法了 |
[12:11] | You said we weren’t allowed to talk at work | 你说过工作时间不能说话 |
[12:13] | now that we’re knocking boots. | 因为我们已经鬼混过了 |
[12:14] | Ew, gross. | 这话好恶心 |
[12:15] | Listen, my ex-wife’s throwing an engagement party this weekend | 我想说的是 我前妻这周末要订婚了 |
[12:18] | and I was wondering if you wanted to go… | 我想问你 愿不愿意跟我一起去 |
[12:21] | As friends. | 以朋友的身份 |
[12:22] | No, Charles, just because we have secret, shameful sex | 不 Charles 虽然我们之间有不可告人的秘密 |
[12:26] | does not mean we are friends. | 但不代表我们就是朋友了 |
[12:28] | Forget friends. | 那不做朋友 |
[12:29] | Let’s go as “Bone bros.” | “炮友”怎么样 |
[12:31] | I didn’t strike you when you said “Knocking boots,” | 你说”鬼混”我还没想扇你 |
[12:34] | but “Bone bros”? | 但是”炮友” |
[12:36] | I cannot abide. | 我实在受不了 |
[12:39] | Have you seen this man around DRK MLK. | 你在”黑暗牛奶”附近有没有见过这人 |
[12:41] | Oh, I don’t go there. | 我不去那儿 |
[12:43] | They don’t allow babies in there. | 他们不让宝宝进店 |
[12:44] | What is wrong with them? | 这些人是怎么回事 |
[12:46] | All I drank when I was a baby was chocolate milk. | 我还是小屁孩的时候只喝巧克力牛奶呢 |
[12:48] | Well, thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[12:50] | And thank you, adorable little baby, | 也谢谢你 可爱的小宝宝 |
[12:52] | who’s probably giving my partner some mixed feelings right about now. | 你可能让我的搭档心里五味杂陈 |
[12:55] | “Don’t get the operation, sarge! | “别做手术 警长 |
[12:57] | Instead, make a tiny muscular friend for me to play with!” | 还是给我生一个肌肉发达的小玩伴吧” |
[13:00] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[13:01] | I’m with you. That’s enough, baby. | 我同意 够了 宝宝 |
[13:02] | Mind your own business. | 管好你自己的事儿吧 |
[13:04] | I haven’t heard of DRK MLK | 我从没听说过”黑暗牛奶” |
[13:06] | and I’ve never seen this man before. | 也从没见过这人 |
[13:08] | This is your lead? | 这就是你的线索 |
[13:09] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这儿 |
[13:11] | Well, according to the Internet, | 网上说 |
[13:12] | dr. Mindel is the best couples counselor in the Park slope area, | Mindel医生是公园坡地区最棒的婚姻咨询师 |
[13:16] | who accepts same day walk-ins. | 还接受临时咨询呢 |
[13:17] | Couples counseling? | 婚姻咨询 |
[13:18] | Sorry for wasting your time. | 抱歉浪费你的时间 |
[13:20] | Wait, please don’t leave. | 等等 别走啊 |
[13:22] | This cost me so much money. | 我可是花了不少钱呢 |
[13:25] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[13:26] | He’s walking out. | 他离开了 |
[13:29] | Just like your father did. | 正如你父亲当年一样 |
[13:30] | Wait a minute, I didn’t tell you about that. | 等等 我没告诉过你啊 |
[13:32] | Didn’t have to. | 用不着说 |
[13:34] | You are good! | 你确实够厉害的 |
[13:36] | Sarge, wait up! | 警长 等等 |
[13:38] | Come on, don’t be mad! | 拜托 别生气嘛 |
[13:40] | Look, I’m only trying to protect you from your very stupid self. | 我只是不想让你被自己的蠢主意伤害了 |
[13:43] | That is enough, Jake! | 闹够了没 Jake |
[13:45] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 |
[13:47] | And the things you said when you were whacked-out were real. | 但那天你精神错乱了 说的可都是真心话 |
[13:49] | You made me promise. And as your friend… | 你让我发了誓的 作为你的朋友 |
[13:52] | I told you, Jake. | 我说过了 Jake |
[13:53] | We’re not that kind of friends. | 我们不是那种朋友 |
[13:55] | Not what kind of friends? | 不是哪种朋友 |
[13:56] | “Friend” Friends. | “交心朋友” |
[13:58] | You and I are work friends. | 你我只是”普通同事”而已 |
[14:00] | Now, if you will excuse me, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[14:02] | I’m going to the doctor’s office. | 我要去医生那儿了 |
[14:06] | Not good enough. | 别想就这样摆脱我 |
[14:07] | Prepare to be physically overpowered by a “Friend” Friend. | 准备好被”交心朋友”制服吧 |
[14:12] | Cancel the appointment! | 取消和医生的预约 |
[14:13] | I’ve got you! | 我抓住你了 |
[14:14] | You can’t move. | 你不能动了吧 |
[14:16] | Concede defeat, sir. | 先生 承认被打败了吧 |
[14:18] | You have been conquered. | 你已经被控制住了 |
[14:21] | Spot-checks are done. | 抽查完了 |
[14:22] | Needless to say, I thoroughly underwhelmed. | 不用说 我觉得很无趣 |
[14:25] | Huh. From your expression, | 你的表情告诉我 |
[14:26] | I would’ve guessed constipated or chilly. | 你不是便秘了就是怕冷了 |
[14:30] | Excuse me, captain, | 不好意思 警监 |
[14:31] | I don’t want to say that I saved the day, | 我不想说是我挽救了大局 |
[14:33] | but I will because I did. | 但我还是要说 因为事实如此 |
[14:35] | So… | 看这个 |
[14:37] | The letter of recommendation she wrote for you 25 years ago. | 这是她25年前为你写的推荐信 |
[14:43] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪搞到的 |
[14:43] | I just went down to one police plaza | 我去了一趟警察厅 |
[14:45] | and applied some of my signature Amy charm. | 施展了”Amy的诱惑” |
[14:48] | And then when you wouldn’t stop, | 他们觉得你没完没了 |
[14:49] | they just gave it to you? | 所以只好把东西给你了 |
[14:50] | More or less. | 差不多 |
[14:52] | The point is, the letter’s very positive. | 重点是 信里都是溢美之词 |
[14:54] | You thought she wrote mean stuff about you because of | 你以为她写了负面的评价 |
[14:58] | the… Night before. | 因为那晚的事 |
[14:59] | But she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[15:00] | It was all a misunderstanding. | 这是场误会 |
[15:02] | Wait a minute… | 等等 |
[15:03] | You thought I cost you that promotion because you’re gay? | 你觉得我是因为同性恋的事而毁了你的升职吗 |
[15:07] | That’s what you’ve been mad about all these years? | 这就是这么多年来你生我气的原因吗 |
[15:10] | It’s… one reason. | 原因之一 |
[15:12] | I don’t care that you rejected my advances. | 我不在乎你拒绝过我 |
[15:14] | Your sexual identity is the one thing I actually respect about you. | 你承认自己的性取向 是我尊敬你原因之一 |
[15:18] | Then what are you mad about? | 那你为什么生气 |
[15:20] | I’m mad because you tried to get me thrown off the force. | 我生气 是因为你想害我丢掉饭碗 |
[15:22] | Yeah, because you shot me. | 是啊 你击中我了 |
[15:24] | I shot you because you were in the wrong position. | 我击中你是因为你站错位了 |
[15:27] | You weren’t following orders. | 你没听指令行事 |
[15:28] | What about the time you destroyed my personnel file | 我执行卧底任务那次 |
[15:30] | while I was undercover? | 你毁了我的个人档案怎么说 |
[15:31] | What if there had been a mole? | 为了防内奸 |
[15:33] | You were trying to make me disappear. | 你想让我消失 |
[15:34] | You embarrassed me in front of Derek Jeter! | 你让我在Derek Jeter面前丢尽脸面 |
[15:36] | You embarrassed yourself in front of Derek Jeter. | 是你自己让你在Derek Jeter面前丢尽脸面 |
[15:46] | Hey, Rosa! | 嗨 Rosa |
[15:47] | Better file me under “E” For “Edgy.” | 把我归档到”时髦”如何 |
[15:51] | – What? – Cornrows! | – 什么 – 麦穗头 |
[15:53] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[15:54] | My ex-wife and her fiance go to Jamaica all the time. | 我前妻和她未婚夫总去牙买加玩 |
[15:57] | The theme of their party is: “Jamaican me marry you.” | 他们婚礼派对的主题就是”牙买加我爱你” |
[16:00] | So good! | 真不错 |
[16:01] | So… I still don’t have a date. | 那个 我还缺个女伴 |
[16:04] | Unless this sweet maize-head has changed your mind. | 我时髦的发型是否让你改变主意了 |
[16:07] | I think we both know it hasn’t. | 你我都知道没有 |
[16:09] | We do. | 明白了 |
[16:10] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | Why do you look so terrible? | 你怎么一脸心烦的样子 |
[16:14] | I tried to stop sarge from getting his tubes tied. | 我想阻止警长做那手术 |
[16:17] | But he somehow managed to sneak off to the hospital. | 但他偷偷溜走去医院了 |
[16:19] | Zip that lip! He’s doing it? | 你说什么 他真要做吗 |
[16:21] | He wouldn’t listen to me. | 他不肯听我的 |
[16:22] | He said I was a “Work friend.” | 说我只是个”普通同事” |
[16:24] | Ah, that chills me. | 啊 听着都心寒 |
[16:25] | And it reminds me of a story. | 我想起个故事 |
[16:27] | I had this sweater, and it was a work sweater | 我有一件毛衣 我叫它工作毛衣 |
[16:29] | because it only seemed work apropes, | 因为看起来只适合在工作场合穿 |
[16:31] | but then one time, I wore it out to dinner | 但有一次 我穿着它去吃晚餐 |
[16:34] | and I was like, “Oh, dang!” | 我才意识到 “哦天呐” |
[16:36] | “This sweater is cute everywhere.” | “这件毛衣无论在哪穿都那么漂亮” |
[16:39] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[16:40] | I’m the sweater. | 我就是那件毛衣 |
[16:41] | No. | 不 |
[16:42] | And I have to show the sarge I can be a good friend to him outside of work too. | 我要告诉警长 我能做他的下班后的”交心朋友” |
[16:45] | No! | 不 |
[16:46] | Thank you, Gina. | 谢谢你 Gina |
[16:47] | I’m gonna stop “him. | 我要去拦住他 |
[16:48] | Jake, I have no idea what you’re talking about, | Jake 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[16:49] | but good luck! | 不过祝你好运 |
[16:51] | Well, good-bye, Raymond. | 那么 再见 Raymond |
[16:53] | Anything you’d like to say to me before I complete my evaluation? | 在我评估完成前 你还有什么要说吗 |
[16:56] | Something in the form of groveling? | 类似一些讨好的话 |
[16:58] | Never. | 没有 |
[16:59] | Fail me if you must. | 你想的话就给我不及格吧 |
[17:06] | You’re just gonna let her fail us? | 你真让她给我们不及格 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry about your precious grade, Santiago, | 对于你所珍视的好成绩我很抱歉 Santiago |
[17:09] | but this isn’t about you. | 但这不关你事 |
[17:11] | Don’t “This isn’t about you” Me! | 别跟我来”不关你事”这一套 |
[17:13] | I’m “This isn’t about you”-ing you! | 我才要说 “不关你事” |
[17:15] | That grade is the only thing standing between me | 要是评估成绩不合格 |
[17:18] | and a future where you’re not my captain anymore. | 你就再也不能当我警监了 |
[17:20] | Wuntch failed the nine-oh | Wuntch给了90片区不及格 |
[17:21] | and their captain was fired. | 他们的警监就被开除了 |
[17:23] | I attempted to cajole her but she rebuffed me. | 我试着说过好话了 但她拒绝听我的 |
[17:26] | I’m not a man of unlimited cajoling. | 说好话我也是有底线的 |
[17:29] | Well, you better become one | 你最好放弃底线 |
[17:31] | because I need you in command. | 我还需要你的领导 |
[17:33] | This precinct needs you in command. | 这个片区还需要你领导 |
[17:36] | Cajole up, captain. | 哄她去吧 警监 |
[17:44] | Sarge, hey! | 警长 嘿 |
[17:47] | What the hell are you doing here, tiny head? | 你来这做什么 小脑袋 |
[17:51] | You better not be trying to talk me out of my surgery again. | 你最好别再教唆我放弃手术 |
[17:55] | Look, I’m not trying to talk you out of anything. | 听着 我不是来让你放弃什么的 |
[17:57] | I’m just here to give you a ride home | 我只是准备接你回家 |
[17:58] | and to prove to you once and for all | 我想努力证明 |
[18:00] | that I’m more than just a work friend. | 我不仅仅是你的”普通同事” |
[18:02] | Thank you, microscope head. | 谢谢你 微型脑袋 |
[18:05] | Hey, a little bit of good news. | 嗨 有个好消息 |
[18:06] | I figured out the case. | 我搞清楚案子了 |
[18:07] | Remember Gregory said he got off the at York Street station the night of the stabbing? | 记得Gregory说案发当晚他是在约克街站下的地铁吗 |
[18:10] | Well, I took the subway here, it’s closed for construction | 我从这里去搭地铁 地铁正关闭修建 |
[18:12] | Hmm, so what you’re saying is | 那 你的意思是 |
[18:16] | I stabbed him. | 我捅了他 |
[18:17] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[18:19] | You know what, we’ll talk about it tomorrow. | 先这样 我们明天再谈这个 |
[18:21] | See you on the other side. | 做完手术再见 |
[18:27] | Jake you were right, I don’t what the surgery, tinny head. | Jake 你说得对 我不想做手术 小脑袋 |
[18:31] | NYPD, put down the scalpel, step away from my work friend’s weiner-tubes | 纽约警局 放下手术刀 不要动我同事的命根子 |
[18:37] | Looking good Boyle. | 打扮得不错啊 Boyle |
[18:39] | Ugh, that’s not a good sign. | 这可不是个好预兆 |
[18:40] | Hey, mon. | 嗨 伙计 |
[18:42] | Rosa Rosa. | |
[18:43] | You changed your mind. | 你改变主意了 |
[18:45] | I blew off my date, | 我放了约会对象的鸽子 |
[18:47] | and instead, I’m spending a hellish evening in a Jamaican torture chamber with you. | 决定和你在牙买加酷刑室度过严酷的一晚 |
[18:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah, here is what’s about to happen | 对 接下来我会这么做 |
[18:53] | We’re gonna to this terrible party | 我们一起去这个糟糕的聚会 |
[18:54] | I’m gonna laugh at all your jokes | 你讲笑话我都会笑 |
[18:56] | gonna talk about your medal of valor, | 帮你炫耀你的英勇勋章 |
[18:57] | and I’m gonna make you look like a Jamaican God of rhythm. | 让你看起来像牙买加节奏之神 |
[18:59] | Sebastian from The Little Mermaid. | 就像<小美人鱼>里的Sebastian |
[19:01] | Also, tomorrow I’m gonna help you find a new apartment. | 还有 明天我会帮你找一套新公寓 |
[19:04] | Can’t live in your ex-wife’s basement anymore | 你不能再住前妻的地下室了 |
[19:06] | Wow! Respect, mon. | 哇 厉害哦 伙计 |
[19:09] | I’m gonna read my toast in the car. | 我要去车里读祝酒词了 |
[19:12] | You’re giving a toast? | 你要致祝酒词 |
[19:13] | More like, we’re giving a toast. | 不如说我们要致祝酒词 |
[19:16] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[19:18] | Jake, I have to tell you something. | Jake 我有话要对你说 |
[19:20] | Oh boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[19:21] | I am a liitle conflicted about having a vasectomy | 我是有点纠结要不要做结扎术 |
[19:24] | Really? Is that why you throw a EKG machine at the doctor? | 是吗 所以你就朝医生扔心电图机了 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry that I thought you as a work friend | 很抱歉我把你只当做”普通同事” |
[19:30] | You’re here, man. | 你在这陪着我呢 |
[19:32] | You’re a friend-friend. | 你是个”交心”的朋友啊 |
[19:34] | You made Terry get real with himself and his genitals. | 你让Terry勇敢面对他自己和他的命根子 |
[19:39] | Your tinny head has a big heart inside. | 你的小脑袋里面有一颗赤忱热心啊 |
[19:44] | I know that’s scientifically wrong but | 从科学上讲没有这回事 但是 |
[19:46] | Thanks Serge. | 谢谢了 警长 |
[19:48] | I’m gonna talk to my wife when she comes home. | 等我妻子回家了我会和她谈谈 |
[19:51] | You’re a huggy good friend. | 你是个贴心的好哥们 |
[19:55] | No! Not again. | 不要 又来了 |
[19:58] | Santiago Santiago. | |
[19:59] | We received our grade. | 我们的测评结果出来了 |
[20:01] | Oh my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[20:02] | Is this goodbye? | 要说再见了吗 |
[20:05] | There’s still so much I have to say to you. | 我还有好多话要对你说 |
[20:07] | 2.7. | 2.7分 |
[20:09] | Mediocre. | 一般般吧 |
[20:10] | But enough for you to stick around. | 但是足够让你继续在这里任职了 |
[20:13] | How did you get her to change her mind? | 你是怎么让她改变主意的 |
[20:15] | I had to compromise everything I stand for. | 我不得不违背自己的底线 |
[20:17] | You’re now, and always have been the superior police officer. | 从过去到现在 你都比我更加优秀 |
[20:21] | And? | 然后呢 |
[20:24] | The Derek Jeter thing was my fault. | Derek Jeter的事情是我错了 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry you had to go through that. | 真抱歉你要受这样的委屈 |
[20:29] | No, you were right. | 不 你是对的 |
[20:30] | This is the best job I’ve ever had | 这是一份我有过的最好的工作 |
[20:32] | and it would be foolish to give it up over a petty feud. | 因为一点小矛盾就放弃真是太蠢了 |
[20:35] | Here, This is for you. | 给 这是给你的 |
[20:38] | It’s a grade for your performance these past few days. | 这是你过去几天工作的测评 |
[20:40] | A letter grade, so as to not be “Weird” about it. | 字母评分的 以免显得很”诡异” |
[20:44] | Oh my god, you really shouldn’t have. | 哦我的天 不用你这么费心 |
[20:47] | An “A”. | 是个A |
[20:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:51] | Just curious. | 纯属好奇 |
[20:52] | Does your system have pluses in it, or is, like, “A” The highest? | 你的系统里有A加吗 还是说A就是最高的 |
[20:59] | How did the interrogation go? | 审讯怎么样了 |
[21:00] | Gregory confessed to the stabbing. | Gregory承认是他捅的人 |
[21:03] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[21:05] | I just talked to my wife. | 我和妻子谈过了 |
[21:07] | We’re waiting on the operation. | 我们准备等等做手术 |
[21:08] | Everything’s cool. | 一切都好 |
[21:09] | Did you tell her we slept together twice? | 你告诉她我们睡了两次了吗 |
[21:11] | Thanks for taking care of me. | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[21:13] | I got you a present. | 给你准备了个礼物 |
[21:16] | Do you know what a present is Terry? | 这也算是个礼物吗 Terry |
[21:18] | I care about my friends. | 我是很关心朋友的 |
[21:20] | Now, eat your carrots, or I rip your tinny head off. | 现在给我吃了胡萝卜 否则我把你的小脑袋扭下来 |
[21:24] | – No, No. – Come here. | – 不要 不要 – 来吧 |
[21:27] | I hate being friends with you. | 我讨厌和你做朋友 |