Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] All right, gang, Diet Day Four. 好了 同志们 节食第四天
[00:02] How’s everyone holding up? 大家坚持得如何
[00:04] Honestly, I’m going to last forever. 老实说 我会坚持到底的
[00:06] You hear that, bitches? “I’m gonna last forever” 贱人们听见没 “我会坚持到海枯石烂”
[00:11] I’m doing great. 我一切顺利
[00:12] This morning the homeless guy on my stoop said my skin looked dope. 今早 我家门廊的流浪汉夸我皮肤很赞呢
[00:15] What’s going on? 这是咋了
[00:16] Why do you all have matching bags? 你们怎么用一样的餐包
[00:18] We’re doing a diet together. My wife found it. 我们在一起节食 我老婆发现的
[00:20] She heard about it at Mommy And Me Graphic Design. 她在妈咪宝贝图片设计课上听说的
[00:23] Wait, it might’ve been Toddler Karate. 等等 也可能是宝宝空手道课
[00:25] She takes our little ladies to so many classes, 她带着我们家闺女上了太多课
[00:28] I can’t keep it straight. 我记不清了
[00:29] Childhood is truly a time of wonder. 小孩就是爱探索学习
[00:31] This diet is very scientific, sir. 这个节食很科学的 长官
[00:33] All the meals are pre-planned and delivered to your doorstep. 每餐都提前计划好 还送货上门
[00:35] This is our breakfast: 这是我们的早餐
[00:37] An orange wedge, three cashew nuts… and a solitary grape. 一瓣橙子 三颗腰果 还有一粒提子
[00:40] It’s actually more than you realize. 其实比你想的要多
[00:42] Sometimes I can’t even finish all the grape. 有时候我提子都吃不完
[00:44] Well, this seems unnecessary to me. You’re all in perfect shape. 我觉得这是多此一举 你们身材都很好
[00:47] You can always be healthier, sir. 没有最好 只有更好 长官
[00:49] And I like the challenge. 我喜欢挑战
[00:50] Plus, it’s good team building. 而且 还有助于培养团队精神
[00:52] We’re gonna get through this together. 我们要一起熬过这次节食
[00:54] Hey, guys, pro tip. 嘿 伙计们 专业技巧
[00:56] Lick the baggie. There’s food molecules in there. 舔一舔包装袋 里面有食物分子哦
[00:59] Oh. Oh, that’s so smart. 哦 聪明绝顶
[01:00] Mmm. 嗯
[01:23] What are you doing here? Isn’t it your day off? 你来干嘛 不是休假吗
[01:26] Yeah, stalker. It is my day off. 对 跟踪狂 我今天是休假
[01:28] But I am here to meet Charles. 但我得来见Charles
[01:30] Did you hear what he did last night? 你知道他昨晚干啥了吗
[01:31] Drink it, Jake. Drink it. 喝吧 Jake 喝了
[01:33] What’s up your tiny sleeve? 怎么了 你个小贱人
[01:36] Oh! 哦
[01:39] Why is there a bow tie in here? 为啥里面有个领结
[01:41] Wait a minute. 等一下
[01:42] Jake Peralta, will you be my best man? Jake Peralta 你愿意做我的伴郎吗
[01:44] Yes. Yes! A thousand times, yes! 愿意 我愿意 一千个愿意
[01:47] Wow. Best man. 喔 伴郎
[01:49] So are you gonna set up shop in a strip club? 你这是打算赖在脱衣舞酒吧里(开店)了吗
[01:52] What kind of shop would I set up? 我会开什么店呢
[01:53] Hand sanitizer. I would sell hand sanitizer. 洗手液店 我要卖洗手液
[01:56] And no. 不是啦
[01:57] I was hoping that my best-man duties would be all whiskey and cigars, 我本以为伴郎就是喝威士忌和抽雪茄的
[02:00] but this is Charles we’re talking about. 不过新郎是Charles
[02:02] So we’ve got two straight days of wedding planning, 所以我们有整整两天做婚礼准备
[02:04] plus, he gave me this to prep. 他还给了我这个预热
[02:06] Fancy Brudgom! 梦幻”新狼”
[02:08] It means “Fancy groom” In Danish. 丹麦语的”梦幻新郎”
[02:10] According to Charles, the Danes throw the most beautiful weddings in the world Charles说 论婚礼 全世界属丹麦最浪漫
[02:13] and the most violent funerals. 论葬礼 丹麦也最血腥
[02:16] This does not look like something you’d be into. 这不像是你会喜欢的东西啊
[02:19] Normally, yes. 一般情况下没错
[02:20] But I am now Charles’s forlover… 但我现在是Charles的”伴狼”
[02:22] “Best man,” Danish. 丹麦语”伴郎”
[02:24] So it is my duty to support him, 所以支持他就是我的职责所在
[02:26] no matter what weird, crazy, Charles-y ideas he has. 不管他的想法多诡异疯狂又具有Charles风格
[02:29] Let’s do this. 行动起来吧
[02:30] There he is! My groom! 他来了 我的新郎
[02:32] Hello, my big, beautiful B.M.! 我伟岸而美型的BM(便便)
[02:34] “Best man.” Just “Best man” Is fine. 伴郎 说伴郎就行
[02:36] I hope you’re rested. 我希望你休息好了
[02:37] We’re gonna be on our feet all day. 我们一天都要来回奔波
[02:38] I am totally prepared. I even bought some nurse shoes. 完全准备好了 我还买了双护士鞋
[02:40] I love them! Mm-hmm! 我喜欢 嗯哼
[02:42] Let me grab this! Let me grab this! 拿上这个 还有这个
[02:44] – Let me grab this! – Grab me! – 再抓住这个 – 来抓人家啊
[02:46] First stop, kagesmagning! Cake tasting! 第一站 “蛋搞屎吃” 蛋糕试吃
[02:49] Wow. 哇哦
[02:51] You wanted to see me, sir? 你找我 长官
[02:54] I understand you stopped by the patrol officers’ morning briefing. 我知道你去了巡警的早间例会
[02:57] Yeah. Officer Deetmore helped me out with my crime scene, 是的 Deetmore警官帮我侦查现场
[02:59] so I gave him a little thank-you present. 所以我给了他份小小的谢礼
[03:01] Hey, Deetmore. 嘿 Deetmore
[03:02] If you’re gonna bag evidence like a five-year-old, 你装袋证物就像个五岁小屁孩
[03:05] you should have the proper tools. 装备也要跟上啊
[03:06] It’s a “My First Police Kit.” 这是”警察小鬼套装”
[03:08] The walkie-talkie blows bubbles. 对讲机还能吹泡泡
[03:11] Hope you can handle it. 希望你知道怎么玩儿哦
[03:15] He mislabeled the weapon, like an idiot. 他给凶器贴错标签了 十足的傻瓜
[03:18] And it almost got filed with the wrong case. 为此差点就入错档了
[03:20] He could’ve blown months of work! 那样几个月的努力就被他搞砸了
[03:21] You humiliated Officer Deetmore in front of his peers. 你当着Deetmore警官同事的面侮辱了他
[03:24] He submitted an official complaint against you. 他正式投诉你了
[03:26] Did he fill it out in crayon? 他是用蜡笔填的投诉表吧
[03:27] No. 没有
[03:28] But he did use a green pen, which seems crazy to me. 但是他用了绿色笔 我也觉着挺疯癫的
[03:31] The good news is, if you go down there and apologize, 好消息是 如果你回去道歉
[03:34] he’ll let the whole thing go. 他就不计较这事了
[03:36] Fine. I’m great at apologizing. 好吧 我擅长道歉
[03:37] I’m a very sweet person. 我可温柔了
[03:39] Out of my way, Chunk. 滚开 死胖子
[03:40] Ooh! 哦
[03:43] Jake, I got to tell ya, the engaged life is amazing, Jake 你听我说呐 订婚之后爽歪歪啊
[03:47] – especially sexually. – Well, I don’t want to pry. – 特别是性生活 – 够了 我不想窥探隐私
[03:49] – You’re not prying. I want you to know this. – No. – 不算窥探 我主动坦白的 – 别了
[03:51] Vivian and I have a wonderful intercourse itinerary that we have planned. 我和Vivian有一套共同设计的性交步骤
[03:54] Ah, ha! I’m usually more of a chocolate guy, 啊哈 我一般喜欢巧克力口味
[03:56] but this one’s closer, so I’m gonna do that. 但是这个离得近 先吃这个吧
[03:58] Oh! Hot, hot! 哦 辣 辣
[04:00] Spicy cake! Why? 辣味蛋糕 搞什么呀
[04:02] That’s habanero pepper frosting, 那是哈瓦那辣椒糖霜
[04:03] because our marriage is going to… “Sizzle” 因为我们的婚姻会”火辣辣”
[04:08] Unless you think it’s a bad idea. 除非你认为这主意很糟
[04:09] No. 没有的事
[04:11] Sounds like a great idea, Oprah. 听着棒极了 奥普拉
[04:13] Two… One. 二 一
[04:17] Okay, be kind. 好了 嘴下留情
[04:19] I don’t have a model’s body like you. 我没有你的模特身材
[04:20] Come on, show me what you got. 来吧 让我看看
[04:23] Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly. 像不像弗雷德阿斯泰尔和金凯利
[04:25] Liberace, Diane Keaton. 像李伯拉斯和戴安基顿
[04:27] Roger that. 我懂了
[04:28] God. 天哪
[04:30] OK, Charles. You’re not Scottish. 好了 Charles 你不是苏格兰人
[04:33] Yeah, get back in there, Braveheart. 乖 再去试吧 勇敢的心
[04:36] Summer linen suit… 夏季亚麻西装
[04:37] casual but classic. 随意却经典
[04:39] Actually not bad. 其实还不错
[04:40] One question… can you see my underwear? 有个问题 看得到我的内裤吗
[04:43] Ah, thong! Why are you wearing a thong? 哦 丁字裤 你干嘛穿丁字裤
[04:45] It’s my something borrowed. 这就是我借来的玩意儿
[04:46] Get back in there. 快滚回去
[04:50] Yes! 噢耶
[04:50] Lunchtime. Wait’s over. 午餐时间 等待结束
[04:52] – That was easy. – Totally. – 一点不难熬 – 绝对的
[04:53] I feel like we just had our snack an hour and 17 minutes ago. 我感觉像是一小时十七分之前刚吃过零食
[04:56] I never got into diets… 我从没节食过
[04:58] Though I did take diet pills in the ’70s. 倒是在七十年代那阵试过减肥药
[05:01] I love these pills. They give me so much energy. 我喜欢这药 让我精力充沛
[05:04] And I can eat whatever I want. 还不用节食
[05:07] Oh, God! 哦 天哪
[05:12] He’s dead! 他死了
[05:14] Actually, I was in a coma. 其实我是昏迷了
[05:16] When I woke up, I had so much mail. 等我醒过来 发现一堆邮件
[05:19] Weight-loss science has come a long way since then. 瘦身科学在那之后进步不少
[05:21] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[05:23] “Ingredients… carrot.” Got to respect that. 原料 胡萝卜 不得不服
[05:27] Damn, Gina! 靠 Gina
[05:28] What is that? 这是什么
[05:29] Oh, it’s a sloppy Jessica. 噢 是”奶面辣萨”
[05:32] Mac ‘n’ cheese, chili, pizza on a bun. 面包上加了奶酪通心面和辣椒披萨
[05:35] It’s everything I’ve wanted to eat for the last 48 hours. 全是我这48小时最想吃的
[05:39] Mmm. Mmm. 嗯 嗯
[05:41] What happened? 怎么回事啊
[05:43] I thought you were gonna “Last forever, bitches!” 我以为你要”坚持到海枯石烂 小贱人们”
[05:45] Turns out I gave up easy. 结果我说放弃就放弃了
[05:47] You hear that, bitches? 你们听到了吗 小贱人们
[05:49] I gave up so easy! 我轻而易举就放弃了哟
[05:53] Thank you! 谢谢
[05:54] Hey, are you sure it’s a good idea 嘿 马上就要试穿礼服了
[05:55] to eat all this shawarma right before your tux fitting? 你真想把这些土耳其烤肉全吃掉吗
[05:57] Oh, yeah. 当然
[05:58] I’m not gonna be one of those grooms who doesn’t eat. 我可不想做那种节食的新郎
[06:00] – Mm-hmm. – Hey. – 嗯哼 – 嘿
[06:01] Thanks for being so supportive all day. 谢谢你今天如此支持我
[06:03] Best man… whatever you need, I will do. 伴郎嘛 不管你需要什么 我都会去做
[06:05] Actually, there is one thing. 其实 确实有一件事
[06:07] Do you have a pen I could borrow to sign these forms? 你能借我一支笔把这些表填了吗
[06:09] You bet I don’t have a pen. I never do. 当然不能借给你 我从来没有过笔
[06:11] But I will get you one. 但是我会给你找一支
[06:12] What is it, some sort of marriage license thingy? 这是什么 办结婚证的手续文件吗
[06:14] Oh, no, it’s my retirement paperwork. 噢 不是 是我的退休文件
[06:15] – What? Shut up. What? – Yeah. – 啥 得了吧 你说什么 – 是的
[06:17] Vivian got a job in suburban Ottawa. Vivian在渥太华郊区找了份工作
[06:19] She wants me to retire from the NYPD and go with her. 她想让我从纽约警局退休和她一起过去
[06:21] Retire? 退休
[06:23] Boyle, we’re supposed to die on the force together… Boyle 我们应该一起殉职的啊
[06:25] me in a big explosion, 我死于大爆炸
[06:26] and you committing suicide at my funeral out of respect. 出于尊重 你在我的葬礼上自杀
[06:28] I know. 我知道
[06:29] But Vivian needs to make this move for her career, 但是Vivian的事业需要进一步发展
[06:32] and I’m excited to go. 我也挺期待的
[06:33] I mean, suburban Ottawa’s great. 我是说 渥太华的郊区很棒
[06:35] It has everything Brooklyn does. 布鲁克林有的那儿全都有
[06:37] – Really? – Yes… – 真的 – 真的
[06:39] Other than my job and my friends and my family, 除了我的工作 我的家人和朋友
[06:41] you, interesting people, museums, restaurants, 你 有趣的人 博物馆 餐厅
[06:44] every other reason that I have to live. 还有一切我为之生活的理由
[06:46] Okay, I’m kind of picking up on a couple of clues 好了 我现在有点头绪了
[06:49] that you maybe don’t want to retire in Canada. 可能你并不想去加拿大
[06:51] Oh, my God. 噢 天哪
[06:52] Jake, you’re such an amazing detective. Jake 你简直是个神探
[06:54] I don’t want to go. 我不想去
[06:56] Okay, Boyle, let’s strategize 好了 Boyle 我们来想想对策
[06:57] on how you’re gonna tell Vivian 看你该怎么跟Vivian说
[06:58] that you don’t want to move to Canada. 你不想搬去加拿大
[07:00] No, Jake, I’m not gonna say anything. 不要 Jake 我什么都不会说的
[07:02] Just drop it. 别提这个了
[07:02] We have the perfect relationship. 我们的感情甚好
[07:04] We’ve never fought. 从不争吵
[07:05] I don’t want to mess up and ruin it. 我可不想毁了这段感情
[07:06] She’s my everything. 她是我的全部
[07:07] – Move your testicles to the left. – 10-4. – 那你的蛋蛋往左移一点 – 收到
[07:09] She’s your fiancee. 她是你的未婚妻
[07:10] You can’t be scared to talk to her. 你不能害怕跟她交流
[07:11] Testicles to the right… 蛋往右移
[07:13] You know, can we actually cool it on the testicles for a minute? 我说 我们能先把蛋的事儿放一边吗
[07:15] No, I’m on the testicle part. 不能 我和蛋正忙着呢
[07:18] Honestly, Jake, I wouldn’t even know how to bring it up. 说实话 Jake 我都不知道怎么开口
[07:20] What if it goes badly? 万一进展不顺呢
[07:21] It won’t. Just tell her how you feel. 不会的 你只要告诉她你的感受就行了
[07:23] Say something like, “Vivian, I love you, but we need to talk about Ottawa.” 就说”我爱你Vivian 但我们得谈谈去渥太华的事儿”
[07:27] Right. And then she’ll say, “You’re a selfish man-pig, 没错 然后她就会说”你真是一头自私的猪
[07:30] and I hope you die alone, and I never loved you.” 祝你孤独终老 而且我从没爱过你”
[07:32] Oh, God. She never loved me. 噢 天哪 她从没爱过我
[07:34] She’s not gonna say any of that 她才不会那么说
[07:36] because she’s not criminally insane. 她又不是疯子
[07:37] Okay, just calm down. 好啦 淡定
[07:39] We’ll think of something together. 我们会一起想办法的
[07:40] We’re going to the stationery store next. 一会儿去隔壁的文具店
[07:41] We can write a bunch of stuff down. 我们把这些想法都写下来
[07:43] It’s gonna be all right. Take a deep breath. 一切都会好的 深呼吸
[07:45] No deep breaths. 别深呼吸
[07:46] Makes the testicles clap. 蛋蛋会缩在一起
[07:49] Mm. 恶
[07:50] Detective Diaz. Diaz侦探
[07:51] How’s your apology to officer Deetmore coming? 你跟Deetmore警官道歉的事怎么样了
[07:53] I’ve been working on a letter to send him. 我正给他写道歉信呢
[07:55] Yes, I saw a draft of it on your desk. 我看到你桌上的草稿了
[07:57] What did you think? 怎么样
[07:58] It was so horrifying, I had to destroy the whole pad. 太吓人了 我只好把整本都烧了
[08:02] Just go downstairs and apologize. 直接下楼去道歉就行了
[08:05] Fine. I’ll say, “I’m sorry.” 好吧 我就说”对不起”
[08:07] No, be sincere, like this… 不行 真诚点 像这样
[08:09] – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. – 对不起 – 对不起
[08:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[08:16] – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. – 对不起 – 对不起
[08:20] Good. That’s the one. 好 就这样
[08:23] Still working on that afternoon almond? 还在吃那个下午加餐的杏仁吗
[08:26] I’ve been sucking on it so long, it’s smooth. 我一直含着 时间太长 它都圆滑了
[08:29] – It’s like sea glass. – You do you. – 感觉就像海玻璃 – 你做的很好
[08:35] I’ll get that for you, Ames. Ames 我帮你捡起来
[08:39] Oops! 啊哦
[08:40] Butter feet… sorry about that. 脚滑了 抱歉哈
[08:41] Sorry? You bumbling son of a bitch! 抱歉 你个蠢婊子养的
[08:45] You just ruined my life! 你刚毁了我的人生
[08:47] I hope you get hit by a truck 我祝你出门被车撞
[08:48] and a dog takes a dump on your face! 狗在你脸上拉屎
[08:50] Nothing to see here… 没什么好看的
[08:51] just a little hypoglycemic rage. 就是低血糖引发的小小愤怒
[08:53] Move along. 继续干你们的活
[08:54] I’m so sorry, Hitchcock. That’s not me. 太对不起了 Hitchcock 那不是我
[08:56] I’m never like that. 我从来不会那样的
[08:58] That’s okay. It was my fault. 没关系 是我的错
[09:00] I shouldn’t have bumped your cashew. 我不该撞飞你的腰果
[09:01] Cashew? It was an almond, you idiot! 腰果 那是杏仁 你个傻逼
[09:04] I hope you drown in a tub! 我祝你在浴缸里淹死
[09:06] I hope you have aneurysm after aneurysm after aneurysm! 祝你的动脉瘤一波一波又一波地冒出来
[09:10] Okay, buddy. 好了 兄弟
[09:11] We have got some great opening lines here, 我们已经写了几个很赞的开场白
[09:13] three very reasonable explanations 有三个理由可以合情合理地解释
[09:16] as to why you don’t want to go to Canada, 你为什么不想去加拿大
[09:17] and four very attractive options for your invitation card stock. 还有四种请帖用纸可供选择
[09:21] Well, I like ” Romantic Opening ‘C.’ “ 我喜欢”浪漫开场白C”
[09:24] this page about how my life is New York, 这张纸记录了我的纽约生活
[09:26] and I love the Chantilly Ecru paper for place cards. 席次牌我想用尚蒂伊本色纸
[09:29] That is an excellent choice. 这个选择非常棒
[09:31] Those are all excellent choices. 这些选择都很棒
[09:33] You can do this. 你能行的
[09:34] You’re a smart and wonderful man. 你是个聪明又优秀的男人
[09:35] With fantastic handwriting. 而且写字超级好看
[09:37] Sure, with fantastic handwriting. 当然 写字超级好看
[09:39] You really think so? 你真这样认为吗
[09:40] Yeah, I think that you could be a professional calligrapher. 是的 我认为你可以做一名专业书法家
[09:42] Charles, a professional calligrapher. 专业书法家呀 Charles
[09:45] You can do anything, 没什么能难倒你
[09:47] including, but not limited to, talking to Vivian. 包括 但不局限于 和Vivian谈一谈
[09:49] Right. Right. Right. 好吧 好吧 好吧
[09:52] Look, I know it’s gonna be hard. 听着 我知道对你来说挺难的
[09:54] And she might even get mad at you. 她也许还会生气
[09:55] But I promise you will be back to doing weird sex stuff together in no time. 但我保证 你们很快就能继续之前的奇葩性爱了
[09:59] All right. 好吧
[10:01] All right, I’m gonna go talk to Vivi. 好 我要去和Vivi谈一谈
[10:03] Great idea, buddy! Eh? 好主意 兄弟 对吧
[10:05] – Yep! – Yeah! – 对 – 就是
[10:07] So who’s gonna pay for the paper? 谁来为这些纸买单呢
[10:09] It’s gonna be $250. 一共250块
[10:12] Her name is Amy Santiago. 一个叫Amy Santiago的
[10:15] Lick, lick, lick. 舔 舔 舔
[10:16] It’s an ice cream cone. 我在吃甜筒哦
[10:18] You can’t tempt me, traitor, 你诱惑不了我的 叛徒
[10:20] not when I got this big, juicy cantaloupe wedge 尤其是当我有这片大又多汁的哈密瓜片
[10:23] to keep me company. 来陪伴我的时候
[10:25] It’s so thin I can see through it. 这薄到我都能看穿它了
[10:27] Santiago Santiago!
[10:29] Come hold this so it looks bigger in your tiny hand. 来拿一下这个 你的小手能显得它大些
[10:31] Aw, Amy left the building 20 minutes ago. 噢 Amy二十分钟前就离开了
[10:34] That doesn’t make sense. 没道理啊
[10:35] Santiago loves cantaloupe time. Santiago可喜欢哈密瓜时间了
[10:38] We wrote a song about it. 我们还此写了首歌
[10:39] *Cantaloupe Cantaloupe* *哈密瓜 哈密瓜*
[10:42] It’s just nonsense without her singing the high parts. 没有她唱高音部显得很扯淡
[10:45] Where is she? 她在哪儿
[10:49] Amy, where are you? It’s cantaloupe time! Amy 你在哪儿 哈密瓜时间到了
[10:53] Santiago! Stop! Santiago 停下
[10:55] It’s not too late. 现在还来得及
[10:56] I failed, Sarge. 我失败了 警长
[10:57] This is my second burger. 这是我第二个汉堡了
[10:59] Okay, I lied. It’s my fourth! 好吧 我撒谎了 这是第四个了
[11:02] You both betrayed me. That’s okay. 你们俩竟然都背叛了我 不过没关系
[11:05] I can do this all on my own, I don’t need you! 我可以自己来 我才不需要你们
[11:06] I can even sing the high parts! 我甚至可以自己唱高音部
[11:08] *Cantaloupe Yes, I can* *哈密瓜 我能行*
[11:10] *Cantaloupe Yes, I can* *哈密瓜 我能行*
[11:13] Traitors! 叛徒
[11:15] Officer Deetmore… Deetmore警官
[11:17] I came down here to say I’m sorry. 我来这儿是想告诉你我很抱歉
[11:18] Oh, good. Go ahead. 哦很好 继续
[11:20] No, that was it. I did it. I said, “I’m sorry.” 不 就是这样 我说完了 我很抱歉
[11:22] Hey, I said it again. Now I got one in the bank, 嘿 我又说了一遍 就算我预存了一句道歉
[11:24] so I can do whatever I want to you. 所以我随便对你做什么都行了
[11:25] What are you even sorry for? 你到底是在为了什么道歉
[11:26] Come on, man. 拜托 大哥
[11:27] I said the words. I paused afterwards. 我说了对不起 说完还停顿了
[11:29] I even averted my gaze to make you feel like the Alpha. 我甚至没死盯着你 就为了让你觉得有面子
[11:32] Yeah, but you didn’t mean it. 是啊 但你不是真心的
[11:33] I’d like you to apologize like you mean it. 我希望你能真心地道歉
[11:35] Fine. 好吧
[11:37] I’m sorry you screwed up my case. 很抱歉你搞砸了我的案子
[11:40] I’m sorry you’re a terrible cop. 很抱歉你是个糟糕的警察
[11:43] I’m sorry for your goat face and your rodent brain and your weird goose body. 很抱歉你有着山羊脸 啮齿动物的脑和怪异的鹅身子
[11:48] I meant all of that. 这些都是出自我的真心
[11:50] Hope you feel better. 希望你能觉得好一点
[11:54] Hey! 嘿
[11:56] So? How’d it go with Vivian last night? 你昨晚和Vivian谈得怎么样
[11:58] Great. It went so great. 非常好 进展得很顺利
[12:00] I went to her apartment. I sat down face-to-face. 我去了她的公寓 和她面对面坐下
[12:03] Then I panicked and totally bailed. 然后我慌了就临阵退缩了
[12:05] Oh, no. 噢不
[12:06] But the good news is, she’s on her way here, 但是好消息是 她正在来这的路上
[12:07] – and you’re gonna talk to her for me. – Oh, no. – 而且你会帮我跟她说的 – 噢不
[12:09] Just tell her I absolutely shouldn’t retire and move to Canada, 只要让她知道我绝对不该退休 移居加拿大
[12:11] but don’t tell her I think that. 但是别告诉她我是这么想的
[12:12] – Hi! – Hi, Vivian! – 嗨 – 嗨 Vivian
[12:15] Hi, Jake! 嗨 Jake
[12:16] Vivian Vivian!
[12:20] Jake, you’re so sweet! Jake你真是贴心
[12:22] Charles told me you insisted that I come to breakfast. Charles说你坚持让我来一起吃早饭
[12:24] Because of it being such an important one. 因为这对我来说十分的重要
[12:26] Meal, I mean. 我是说早饭
[12:28] You know that in ancient Egypt, 你知道吗在古埃及
[12:29] the peasants drank beer for breakfast? 农民们的早饭就是啤酒
[12:31] Well, that explains why all their buildings were crooked. 这就说明了为什么他们的建筑是歪曲的
[12:33] Charles, can I see you in the bathroom for a second? Charles 我们能一起去下洗手间吗
[12:36] I’ve got a mole on my back that needs a looking-at, 我背上有个痣需要找人看看
[12:38] and Charles has eyes. 刚好Charles有眼睛
[12:39] I do. 我的确有
[12:42] All right, so let’s see that mole. 好吧 来看看那个痣
[12:43] What? Get off of me! That was a fake excuse. 什么 走开 那只是个瞎编的借口
[12:46] Of course. Totally. 当然咯 我知道
[12:47] Look, I can’t talk to Vivian for you. This is crazy. 听着 我不能代替你和Vivian说 这太疯狂了
[12:49] I tried talking to her, just like we practiced. 我试过和她说 就像我们练习的那样
[12:51] But every time I brought up Ottawa, 但每次我提起渥太华
[12:53] she says how excited she is about our future. 她都在说对于我们的未来有多期待
[12:55] Then we made love. 然后我们就会做爱
[12:56] Don’t say “Made love.” 别说”做爱”这个词好吗
[12:57] Fine, we had wonder-sex. 好吧 我们翻云覆雨了
[12:58] I don’t want to know what that is. 我不想知道那是什么
[13:00] I don’t want to move to Canada. 我不想搬去加拿大
[13:01] But I can’t lose her. 但我不能失去她
[13:02] You’re my best man. Please help me. 你是我的伴郎 拜托帮帮我啦
[13:05] Fine. I’ll try. 好吧 我试试看
[13:07] Okay, but bring it up naturally, 好的 不要说得太刻意
[13:09] so she doesn’t think I put you up to it. 这样她就不会觉得是我让你这么说的
[13:11] Sure. How hard could that be? 当然 那有什么难的
[13:12] I’m constantly talking about suburban Ottawa. 我经常和别人聊起渥太华郊区
[13:15] Wait, don’t go! I still have to pee. 等一下 别走 我还得尿尿
[13:17] Why would I stay for that? 你尿你的 关我屁事
[13:20] Is it cool if I just stare at your croissants for a little while? 我可以盯着你的羊角面包看一小会儿吗
[13:22] Sarge! 警长
[13:23] You need to stop this diet. 你需要停止节食了
[13:25] Amy and I folded. You won. Amy和我都投降了 你已经赢了
[13:27] It’s not a competition. We were on the same team, 这不是场比赛 我们本该是同一个团队的
[13:30] until you deserted me for team eating food! 直到你们抛弃我 加入了吃货队
[13:33] Was that a good burn? I’m too hungry to tell. 我反击的有力吗 我饿到无法分辨了
[13:35] It was a great burn, sir. 超有力的反击 长官
[13:37] Now please eat. You look weak. 拜托你吃点东西吧 你看起来很虚弱
[13:39] I’m fine. 我很好
[13:40] I am stronger than ever! 我现在前所未有的强壮
[13:42] Watch this. 看着
[13:45] Sarge, what are you… what are you doing? 警长 你在干什么
[13:46] No, no, no, no, no. No! 不 不 不 不 不 不
[13:48] Wow. 哇
[13:51] See? I’m fine! 看到了吗 我很好
[13:54] What is happening? 发生什么了
[13:56] Just a tummy gurgle. Diet messed up my system. 只是肚子叫罢了 节食弄得我身体系统紊乱
[14:00] Oh, no. 噢 不
[14:06] Go back inside! 快回里面去
[14:08] Are you talking to us or the fart? 你在和我们说还是在和屁说
[14:11] So, Vivian, do you ever go watch hockey? 对了 Vivian 你看冰球比赛吗
[14:14] No, I’m not one for sports. 不 我对体育不感兴趣
[14:16] Of course you’re not. 我想也是
[14:17] My graduate student told me the craziest story about her family. 我的研究生学生跟我说了件她家最疯狂的事
[14:21] That’s hilarious! 真有趣
[14:23] Hey, can you pass me the maple syrup, please? 嘿 能把枫糖浆递给我吗
[14:24] Speaking of, where does the best maple syrup come from again? 说到这个 最好的枫糖浆是哪里出产的来着
[14:27] Vermont. 佛蒙特州
[14:29] Oh, and Canada. 噢 还有加拿大
[14:31] Canada? Hey, that reminds me. 加拿大吗 嘿 这倒提醒了我
[14:33] Weren’t the two of you talking about maybe moving there? 你们俩是不是考虑搬去那儿啊
[14:35] Oh, yeah, we are so excited to start this new chapter of our lives together. 没错 要翻开我们生活的新篇章 我们都激动死了
[14:39] Yeah. Well, although I have to say, 是啊 但作为一个阅读了
[14:41] as someone who’s read many of the older chapters in Charles’s life, 不少Charles生活老篇章的人来说
[14:44] I wonder if that’s the best thing for him. 我不知道这对他来说是不是最好的选择
[14:46] That’s so sweet of you to care, but… 感谢你的关心 但是
[14:48] Chuck is excited about moving to Canada, right, baby? Chuck很期待能搬去加拿大 对吧宝贝
[14:51] Mm, mouth full. I love you. 嗯 嘴满说不了话 我爱你
[14:53] But what about his job and all of his friends 但是他的工作他的朋友
[14:55] and his Brooklyn-based pizza blog? 还有他的布鲁克林披萨博客怎么办
[14:57] Do they even have pizza in Canada? 加拿大有披萨吗
[14:59] Yes, it’s puffier, and it’s sweet. 有的 而且更松软 还是甜的
[15:01] It’s called Manitoba Sauce Cake. 叫做曼尼托巴酱饼
[15:03] Okay, there’s no way Charles wants that. 好吧 Charles绝对不会喜欢的
[15:05] Jake, I think you’re overstepping here. Jake 我觉得你有点干涉太多了
[15:07] Charles and I both want to move to Canada. 我和Charles都想搬去加拿大
[15:09] Is that true, Charles? Is that what you want? 真的吗 Charles 你是这么想的吗
[15:15] Uh, yeah. 呃 是啊
[15:17] I want to retire from the force and move to Ottawa with Vivian. 我想从警队退休然后和Vivian一起搬去渥太华
[15:21] And frankly, I have no idea why you’re getting involved. 而且说实话 我不懂你为什么要多管闲事
[15:24] And no one asked for your stupid opinion. 没人在乎你是怎么想的
[15:26] Vivi Vivi…
[15:28] We’re leaving. 我们走
[15:30] What? 搞什么啊
[15:31] Detective Diaz… Diaz警探
[15:33] I gather that, once again, things did not go well with Officer Deetmore. 我听说Deetmore警官的事进行的依旧不太顺利
[15:37] All due respect, sir, it’s how I was trained. 无意冒犯 长官 我就是这么被训练的
[15:39] You mess up, you get made fun of. 你搞砸了 就得被取笑
[15:41] It’s like scientist zapping a rat 就像是老鼠走迷宫失败了
[15:43] when it messes up in a maze. 就得被科学家杀掉一样
[15:44] Oh, I get it. 我懂的
[15:45] When I was a young officer, 我刚当警察的时候
[15:47] I was that rat and got zapped. 我就是那只老鼠 还被杀了
[15:49] And all I wanted was to be captain 我唯一目标就是当警监
[15:51] and throw some lightning bolts. 然后大展拳脚(发射闪电球)
[15:53] Emperor Palpatine. 就像帕尔帕丁皇帝
[15:55] I do not know who that is. 我不知道这人是谁
[15:57] But a real leader doesn’t zap people when they mess up. 但是真正的领导者不会在别人搞砸时发难
[16:00] They teach them how to fix the problem. 而是教导他们如何解决问题
[16:03] I think you’re a leader. 我认为你是个领导者
[16:06] So act like one. 所以要有领导的样子
[16:07] I’ll try. I’m sorry. 我尽力 对不起
[16:11] Please, Diaz. No need to make a scene. 求你了 Diaz 别这么歇斯底里
[16:15] – I can’t believe he’s moving to Canada. – I know. – 难以置信 他居然要搬去加拿大 – 我懂
[16:17] And I tried to help him, and he fully threw me under the bus. 我还试着帮助他 他却倒打一耙
[16:20] So I quit as best man. 所以我不当伴郎了
[16:21] – Jake. – What? – Jake – 咋了
[16:22] I did everything right. 我什么都没做错
[16:24] I was loyal. I put up with all his dumb ideas, 我这么忠诚 容忍了他那些蠢主意
[16:26] his spicy cake, his champagne made out of olives, 辣蛋糕 橄榄做的香槟
[16:29] reading his vows as a recipe. 念食谱样式的誓言
[16:31] “One teaspoon eternal love,” “一勺永恒的爱”
[16:33] “a dash of peeing with the door open.” “门敞开 撒下少许的尿”
[16:36] Okay. That’s hard to hear. 行了 难以入耳
[16:37] Yeah. 就是
[16:38] I just don’t understand why he’s being so weird. 我就是不明白他为什么这么奇怪
[16:41] I can’t believe he would turn on me like this. 真不敢相信他就这样背叛了我
[16:42] He’s not being himself. 他就像变了一个人似的
[16:44] Maybe because he’s facing a terrible decision 也许因为他面临一个糟糕的决定
[16:46] and he doesn’t know what to do. 却不知道该怎么办
[16:47] Yeah, that sounds right. 听起来有道理
[16:49] I think he needs his farm lover. 我觉得他需要他的”斑狼”
[16:51] It’s pronounced “For-lohver.” 是念”伴郎”
[16:53] I don’t have time to teach you Danish. 我没时间教你丹麦语
[16:54] I gotta go help Charles! 我得去帮助Charles
[16:55] I’ll find out where he is and text you. 等我找到他在哪会发短信给你
[16:57] That would be helpful! 那算是帮大忙了
[17:00] – Charles, get in the car. – No! – Charles 上车 – 不要
[17:03] Go to heck! 去死吧
[17:05] Don’t siren me. 别对我鸣笛
[17:06] You quit on me as best man, I’m not talking to you. 你不当我伴郎了 我不要和你说话
[17:09] Police. Stop walking. 警察 别动
[17:14] Ah, I hate that I’m so by the book. 真讨厌自己这么守规章制度
[17:16] Listen, Boyle, 听我说 Boyle
[17:17] you’re not handing in those retirement papers 在告诉Vivian你的感受之前
[17:19] without telling Vivian how you feel. 不准提交退休申请
[17:20] I won’t let you. 我不允许
[17:21] Oh, really? And how are you gonna stop me? 真的吗 你要怎么阻止我啊
[17:23] Baton to the knee. 棍打膝盖
[17:24] Baton to the knee? 啥棍打膝盖
[17:26] Ahh! Oh! 啊 痛
[17:29] Hey, Deetmore. 嘿 Deetmore
[17:31] I’m sorry for making fun of you in front of everybody… 我很抱歉 在大家面前取笑你
[17:35] And also for making fun of you behind your back. 还在你背后取笑你
[17:37] Didn’t know you did that, but thank you for the apology. 我本来不知道 但是谢谢你的道歉
[17:40] I’m not done. 我还没说完呢
[17:41] Also, I’m sorry for making fun of you during my book club. 还有 我很抱歉在我的读书俱乐部取笑了你
[17:43] Those people don’t even know you. 这些人甚至不认识你
[17:44] That was uncool. 是我不对
[17:45] Also, I’m sorry… 还有 我很抱歉
[17:46] it’s okay. I get it. 行了 我懂了
[17:48] No. 不行
[17:49] Also, I’m sorry that I didn’t take the time 还有 我很抱歉我没花时间
[17:51] to show you how to fix your mistake. 教你怎么改正你的错误
[17:54] Come on, we can go over it upstairs. 来吧 我们可以去楼上做
[17:56] Thanks. That’d be great. 谢谢 那太好了
[17:58] Oh, one more sorry. 还要道个歉
[18:00] You’re about to see a drawing I did of you in the elevator. 你就要看到一幅我在电梯里给你画的像
[18:03] Just remember I was really pissed at you at the time. 提醒一下 我是在气头上画的
[18:09] I’m unquitting as your best man. 我愿意继续做你的伴郎
[18:11] Oh, how kind of you. 噢 你真好啊
[18:12] Are you also taking me to the knee hospital? 你要带我去膝盖专科医院吗
[18:14] Your knee is fine. 你的膝盖没事
[18:16] Besides, you had it coming 而且你那样背叛我
[18:17] for throwing me under the bus like that. 这也算是你的报应
[18:19] I’m sorry. I was terrible to you. 对不起 我太过分了
[18:21] It’s just I don’t know what to do. 我只是不知道该怎么做
[18:23] I know, it’s tough. 我知道很难
[18:25] But I’m here to support you 但是我在这儿支持你
[18:26] and not just in your weird, awful wedding decisions. 不只是支持你的怪异差劲的婚礼策划
[18:29] “Awful”? 差劲
[18:30] Uh-oh. Did I just plan the worst wedding in history? 完了 我是不是设计出了史上最差婚礼
[18:32] Second worst. Red Wedding, Game Of Thrones. 第二差 第一差的是<权利的游戏>血色婚礼
[18:35] And, no, your wedding is gonna be incredible 还有 你的婚礼会很棒的
[18:37] because it’s exactly what you want. 因为那就是你想要的婚礼
[18:39] What you don’t want is to go to Canada. 但是你不会想去加拿大的
[18:41] So I don’t care how many buses you throw me under, 所以我不管你要倒打几耙
[18:43] I’m making you talk to Vivian. 我都会让你和Vivian谈谈
[18:45] Okay, thanks. You’re right. 好吧 谢谢 你说的没错
[18:48] And you know what? I’m ready. 你知道吗 我准备好了
[18:51] No, I’m not! I’m running away! 我没准备好 我要逃跑了
[18:53] Boyle, no! Boyle 别
[18:54] I’m not ready! I’m not ready! I’m not ready! 我没准备好 我没准备好 我没准备好
[18:56] Hey, superstar. 嘿 超级巨星
[18:58] Why the long fart? Oh, I meant “Face.” 为什么拉长”屁” 我是指”脸”
[19:01] Why the long face? 脸怎么拉这么长
[19:02] Keep walking, Linetti. 快走开 Linetti
[19:03] Okay, but this shake is really good. 好吧 但是这奶昔美味极了
[19:06] Listen. Shh, shh. 听着 嘘 嘘
[19:07] Listen. 听着
[19:10] That’s it! I give up. 够了 我放弃
[19:11] Why do you care so much about this diet? 你为什么这么在意节食
[19:13] Just stop. You’re in perfect shape. 别节食了 你身材很好
[19:15] Mm! Amen! 嗯 阿门
[19:17] I’m not doing it for me. 我这么做不是为了自己
[19:18] My wife is on a diet. 我老婆在节食
[19:20] She’s a little self-conscious about her body 自从她生了双胞胎之后
[19:22] since giving birth to twins. 对自己的身材就有些不满意
[19:23] It’s crazy! 真是疯了
[19:24] I think she looks perfect, 我觉得她很完美了
[19:25] and I tell her that all the time. 我一直都这么和她说的
[19:27] Mm, and I love that you do that, Terry. 我很敬佩你为老婆这么付出 Terry
[19:29] She’s running around after those girls all day, 她整天跟着孩子屁股后面跑
[19:32] and I’m not there to help out. 我却什么忙也帮不上
[19:33] This was one thing I thought I could do with her. 这是唯一一件我能和她共甘苦的事
[19:35] But I’m too weak. 但是我意志力太薄弱了
[19:38] Just hand me that milkshake. 把奶昔给我
[19:40] Okay. 好吧
[19:43] Hey, what are you doing? What… 嘿 你在做什么 什么
[19:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:47] We are still a team, 我们还是个团队
[19:48] and we will keep you from eating so you can support your wife. 我们会阻止你进食 这样你就能支持你老婆了
[19:51] Thank you, team. 谢谢队友
[19:53] However, just to be clear, Gina and I are still gonna eat. 但是丑话说在前面 我和Gina还是会吃的
[19:55] I’m eating right now, Terry… corndog. 我现在就吃 Terry 玉米热狗
[19:58] Come on. There we go. 走吧 到了
[20:01] You got this, all right? 你行的 好吗
[20:04] Ah, hello, Vivian. Charles has something he’d like to say. 你好 Vivian Charles有事想对你说
[20:09] In case he tries to flee. 防止他逃跑
[20:15] Vivian Vivian…
[20:18] We need to talk about Ottawa. 我们得谈谈渥太华
[20:27] Jake Jake.
[20:30] Oh. 哦
[20:33] Hey. 嘿
[20:35] How’d it go? Everything okay? 进行得怎样 还顺利吧
[20:37] Vivian and I talked for hours. Vivian和我谈了很久
[20:39] There’s a lot more to discuss, but it’s a start. 还有许多事需要商量 但是也算是好的开头
[20:41] And you were right. She didn’t dump me. 你说得对 她没有甩了我
[20:42] You did good. I know you were scared. 你做得很好 我知道你害怕
[20:46] Hey… 嘿
[20:48] Your duties as best man aren’t over yet. 你的伴郎职责还没尽完呢
[20:51] What? Whiskey and cigars! 什么 威士忌和雪茄
[20:53] Mm-hmm. 嗯
[20:55] Thanks for being the best best man. 感谢你这个最好的伴郎
[20:57] To the fancy brudgom! 敬梦幻”新狼”
[21:02] Ah! Ah, spicy! Why is that spicy? 啊 好辣 为什么这么辣
神烦警探

Post navigation

Previous Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme