时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | He’s here. Boyle is here. | 他来了 Boyle来了 |
[00:02] | This is so fun! | 这太好玩儿了 |
[00:03] | I wish you guys got shot more often. | 真希望你们以后多多中枪 |
[00:06] | Buh-buh-buh-back in the nine nine. | 叭叭叭 重返九九区 |
[00:11] | Welcome back, Detective. | 欢迎回来 警探 |
[00:12] | Wow, is this all for me? | 哇 都是为我办的 |
[00:14] | Of course it is. | 当然为你 |
[00:15] | What’re you wearing, there, buddy? | 你穿的是什么 哥们 |
[00:16] | Oh, none of my pants fit over my butt cast. | 我的裤子都不适合我的臀模 |
[00:18] | Lucky for me my lent me her leg warmers. | 好在我妈借我了她的暖腿袜 |
[00:21] | That is lucky. | 运气不错 |
[00:22] | Pretty sweet scooter. | 滑板车挺酷诶 |
[00:23] | Yeah, I know. Check out these doughnuts. | 是吧 看看这些轮子 |
[00:26] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔吼 |
[00:28] | Oh, that went terribly. Can I help you with something? | 不是很熟练啊 要我帮忙吗 |
[00:31] | Nope, nope. Everything’s under control. | 不用不用 一切在我掌握之中 |
[00:33] | I picked up a couple reacher grabbers. | 我带了一对助臂抓取夹 |
[00:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[00:35] | So I’m able to do everything that I used to do. | 以前我能做啥现在还能做啥 |
[00:38] | So now, if you’ll excuse me, | 所以现在 打扰一下 |
[00:39] | I’m going to go make myself a morning cup of coffee | 我要去冲杯晨间咖啡 |
[00:41] | like I do every day. | 如同以往 |
[00:43] | Okay, okay. | 就是这样 |
[00:46] | Just gotta… No problem. | 轻而易举 |
[00:50] | Oh… The heart is the hardest part. | 杯子中间是最难攻克的一关 |
[00:53] | Let me get that for you, Boyle. | 让我来吧 Boyle |
[00:54] | No need. No need at all. | 不用 一点都不用 |
[00:55] | That’s sweet, Rosa. Here we go. | 谢啦 Rosa 再来一次 |
[00:57] | Hey, Charles, just take my coffee. It’s fresh. | Charles 要不喝我的咖啡吧 刚泡的 |
[01:00] | Okay, I guess. I mean, if you don’t mind. | 我想 也行 我是说 如果你不介意 |
[01:03] | All right, you got it? Ah… | 没事 你拿稳了啊 |
[01:05] | No problem. | 没事 |
[01:06] | Why wouldn’t you just use your other hand? | 为什么你不用另一只手 |
[01:08] | Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Hot coffee in my cast! | 啊啊啊啊 热咖啡流进我臀模里了 |
[01:11] | Ah! | 啊 |
[01:12] | Ah… | 啊 |
[01:15] | Cold milk. | 冰牛奶 |
[01:16] | Cold milk. | 冰牛奶 |
[01:17] | That’s coming out the bottom. | 从下面出来了 |
[01:19] | It is coming out the bottom of my cast. | 从我的臀模下面出来了 |
[01:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:46] | Just picked him up on a dozen counts of identity theft. | 得从一堆身份盗用中把他找出来 |
[01:48] | His name is Doug Judy. | 他叫Doug Judy |
[01:49] | – You ever seen him before? – No. | – 你之前见过他吗 – 没 |
[01:51] | Rosa Rosa | |
[01:53] | Rosa Rosa Rosa, Rosa | |
[01:55] | Oh, yeah | 哦 耶 |
[01:57] | Beautiful Rosa | 美丽的Rosa |
[02:00] | I think he’s into me. | 我想他喜欢上我了 |
[02:01] | What do you do to these perps? | 你把这些罪犯怎么了 |
[02:02] | Fear is a powerful aphrodisiac. | 恐惧是剂强效春药 |
[02:04] | Anyway, he said he wants to speak to “John | 总之 他说他想和 John |
[02:08] | or Jack Peralta or whatever.” | 或者 Jack Peralta 或者随便谁谈谈 |
[02:10] | What does he want with me? | 他想和我说什么 |
[02:11] | And should I change my name to Jack Peralta? | 我要改名成Jack Peralta |
[02:13] | That sounds badass. | 听起来就不干好事 |
[02:15] | Jack Peralta, crocodile hunter. | Jack Peralta 鳄鱼猎人 |
[02:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:19] | He said he wants a deal. | 他说他想做笔交易 |
[02:20] | He has some information about some dude who steals Pontiacs. | 他有那个专偷庞蒂克牌汽车的人的消息 |
[02:22] | Pontiacs? He knows about the Pontiac bandit. | 庞蒂克 他有庞蒂克大盗的消息 |
[02:25] | Listen to me, he specifically said | 听我说 他明确地说 |
[02:27] | he knows a guy who steals Pontiacs? | 他知道谁偷了庞蒂克汽车 |
[02:28] | Yeah, I just said that. Chill, man. | 是 我刚刚才说了 冷静点 伙计 |
[02:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:32] | Okay, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:34] | M’kay. | 够了啊 |
[02:37] | Hey, Diaz. | 嘿 Diaz |
[02:38] | Come here and talk to me. | 过来和我谈谈嘛 |
[02:40] | This dude is super horny. | 这家伙超饥渴啊 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[02:45] | Ah. Whoa. | 哈哈 喔 |
[02:56] | Backing up, guys. | 倒车请注意 伙计们 |
[02:57] | Oh, are you? Huh. | 是吗 |
[02:59] | Please get out of my way. I am physically disabled. | 请不要挡道 我是残疾人 |
[03:01] | One of these buttons… | 这几个键中一个 |
[03:03] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[03:04] | Oh, you don’t have to apologize for anything, Boyle. | 没必要道歉 Boyle |
[03:06] | You were shot in the line of duty, | 你是工伤 |
[03:08] | defending a fellow officer. | 为了掩护你同事 |
[03:09] | You know, the doctor said that if the bullet was two millimeters to the left | 那个医生说 要是子弹往左再偏两公分 |
[03:14] | and a foot higher, I might never have walked again. | 一英尺高 我就再也走不了路了 |
[03:16] | Everyone here appreciates your heroism, Boyle. | Boyle 在场的每一位都赞扬的你的英雄行为 |
[03:18] | We all want your first day back | 我们都希望你第一天重返工作岗位 |
[03:20] | to be as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. | 尽可能的舒适 方便 |
[03:22] | Right, detectives? | 是吗 警探们 |
[03:23] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:25] | Hey, Boyle. You want to choose where we order lunch from today? | 嘿 Boyle 今天午餐你想订哪里的 |
[03:28] | Really? You’re lifting the lifetime ban? | 你这是解除了对我的终身禁令吗 |
[03:31] | I thought my lunch choices were | 你们不是说我的午餐选择就是 |
[03:32] | “Horrifying adventures in diarrhea.” | 通往腹泻的恐怖冒险 |
[03:35] | Today, Charles, we take that adventure with you. | 今天 Charles 我们与你共进退 |
[03:37] | All right! | 太棒了 |
[03:38] | I’ve been craving Sudanese all day. | 我一直都想去试试Sudanese |
[03:40] | I’ll print out some menus. | 我去印几张菜单 |
[03:42] | Ouch. | 啊 |
[03:44] | You ran over my foot. | 你碾到我的脚了 |
[03:47] | I am in incredible pain. | 非常的疼 |
[03:50] | I used to work at a chop shop. | 我曾在地下拆车厂干过 |
[03:52] | It was chill. Decent hours, good benefits. | 待遇不错 工时合理 福利也好 |
[03:55] | You could work while you were High. | 就算嗑高了也能照常工作 |
[03:57] | Which I never did, ’cause that’s irresponsible. | 不过我没这样过 太不负责了 |
[04:00] | Anyway, we did a lot of work for this dude | 总之 我们为那家伙干了不少活 |
[04:02] | who stole Pontiacs. | 那个专偷庞蒂克的家伙 |
[04:03] | The Pontiac bandit! | 庞蒂克大盗 |
[04:05] | Okay. We called him Bill, but whatever. | 好吧 我们叫他Bill 随便怎样 |
[04:08] | No, not whatever. The Pontiac bandit is my Nemesis. | 不 不是随便怎样 庞蒂克大盗必遭严惩 |
[04:11] | I’ve been chasing this guy for eight years. | 我已经追了那家伙八年 |
[04:13] | He’s stolen hundreds of cars, all of them Pontiacs. | 他偷上百部车 都是庞蒂克牌的 |
[04:15] | He’s never left any evidence, | 他从不留下任何线索 |
[04:16] | and he’s never been caught on Cam | 也没被摄像机拍到 |
[04:18] | the guy is a ghost. | 这家伙就是幽灵 |
[04:19] | Super ghost. | 超级幽灵 |
[04:19] | He’s a super ghost! | 就是只超级幽灵 |
[04:21] | Before we go any further, | 在近一步谈话之前 |
[04:22] | we need to know if you’re for real. | 我们得知道你说的是不是真的 |
[04:23] | Describe the guy. | 详细说说那家伙 |
[04:24] | Asian dude. | 亚洲人 |
[04:25] | Maybe 5’8″, spiky black hair. | 大概172 刺头黑发 |
[04:27] | Rocks in both ears. Always wears a black suit. | 超爱听摇滚 常穿黑色套装 |
[04:31] | And speaks with a British accent. | 英国口音 |
[04:32] | Like my girl Dame Judi Dench. I have impeccable taste. | 跟我家妹子Judi Dench女爵挺像 我的品味无可挑剔 |
[04:36] | So would you say he looks sort of like… | 你是说他看起来像 |
[04:38] | This? | 这个 |
[04:39] | That’s Bill. | 就是Bill |
[04:40] | This is a composite sketch from ten interviews I’ve done. | 这是我十次审问出来做的复合速绘 |
[04:42] | Perfect match. | 完全吻合 |
[04:43] | So all you know is what a bunch of other mopes | 你知道的都是其他家伙 |
[04:46] | have said over the years. | 无聊重复几年了的 |
[04:47] | Anything else? | 有别的吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah. I know how to get in touch with him. | 我知道怎么联系上他 |
[04:52] | Doug Judy Doug Judy! | |
[04:55] | You wanted to see me, Captain? | 警监 你找我 |
[04:57] | My husband’s dog Cheddar had relations with our neighbor dog Karate | 我丈夫的狗Cheddar刚和我邻居的狗Karate配种 |
[05:00] | and produced these two smaller dogs | 生了两只小狗 |
[05:03] | he insisted that I find them a good home with someone we trust. | 他坚持要我给它们找一家我们信任的人收养 |
[05:08] | You can trust me. | 您能信任我 |
[05:09] | Dogs are my whole life. | 狗狗就是我的生命 |
[05:11] | Also work. | 工作也是 |
[05:13] | Doing work and hanging with dogs. | 工作遛狗两不误 |
[05:15] | That’s my lifestyle. | 就是我的生活方式 |
[05:20] | – You’re allergic to dogs, aren’t you? – Nope. | – 你不是对狗过敏吧 – 不是 |
[05:22] | I just need an epipen because my happiness is making my throat close up. | 我只是要一剂肾上腺素因为我幸福得都无法呼吸了 |
[05:26] | Hand me the small dog, Santiago. | 把狗给我 Santiago |
[05:34] | So the burner phone that Doug Judy used | 所以Doug Judy用来联系庞蒂克大盗的 |
[05:36] | to contact the Pontiac bandit is at his mom’s house. | 一次性手机现在在他妈家里 |
[05:38] | He’s agreed to help us catch the bandit | 他答应帮我们抓住庞蒂克大盗 |
[05:40] | if we drop all charges against him. | 只要我们撤销对他的起诉 |
[05:42] | How many cars would you say this Pontiac bandit has stolen? | 庞蒂克大盗偷了多少辆车了 |
[05:44] | 230 that I know of. | 我知道的就有230辆 |
[05:46] | But the real number could be in the millions. | 但实际数量可能上百万 |
[05:49] | You’re not very good at math. | 你数学不太好 |
[05:51] | What are the charges against Judy? | Judy有哪些罪名 |
[05:52] | 12 counts of identity theft, | 12起身份盗用 |
[05:53] | but I’ve been chasing him for a month. | 我花了一个月才抓到他 |
[05:55] | Oh, a month? | 一个月啊 |
[05:56] | I’ve been trying to catch the Pontiac bandit for eight years. | 我花了八年都没抓住庞蒂克大盗呢 |
[05:59] | You know how many months that is? | 你知道那有多少个月了吗 |
[06:00] | – 96. – 80… 40… and 6 years, months. | – 96 – 80 40 还有6年 月 |
[06:03] | Do you need a math tutor? | 你需不需要数学辅导 |
[06:04] | Because the department will provide one for you. | 局里会给你找人的 |
[06:06] | I can’t tell if you’re being serious. | 我不知道你是说真的还是开玩笑 |
[06:07] | I’m on the fence here. | 我也不知道怎么办 |
[06:09] | Diaz caught him. | 人是Diaz抓到的 |
[06:11] | It’s your call. | 你决定吧 |
[06:12] | Look, this guy is for real. 1,000 push-ups. | 这家伙是来真的 1000个俯卧撑 |
[06:15] | – 1,000 push-ups, really? – Yes. | – 1000个俯卧撑 真的吗 – 真的 |
[06:18] | Okay. I’m in. | 好啊 听你的 |
[06:20] | What’s 1,000 push-ups? | 1000个俯卧撑是什么 |
[06:22] | Oh, we were in the academy together, | 我们一起上的警察学院 |
[06:24] | and we hated all the drills, so now | 我们都很讨厌那些训练 |
[06:25] | when we’re on a case and one of us says 1,000 push-ups, | 现在如果办案的时候我俩有人说1000个俯卧撑 |
[06:27] | it means I’m so sure I’m right | 意思就是我很确定我是对的 |
[06:29] | that if I’m wrong, I’ll do 1,000 push-ups. | 如果我错了 我就做1000个俯卧撑 |
[06:31] | It’s a pact we made. | 这算是我俩的公约 |
[06:32] | It really just means “Trust me.” And I do. | 意思就是”相信我” 我相信你 |
[06:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | – Make the deal. – Yes! | – 去和他做交易吧 – 太好了 |
[06:37] | I’ve got you now, Pontiac bandit. Whoo! | 总算要抓到你了 庞蒂克大盗 |
[06:41] | Feels good to finally say that in front of actual people | 能当着真人的面说出来感觉 |
[06:43] | instead of just the mirror. | 比对着镜子说好多了 |
[06:45] | All right, so we grab the burner, catch the bandit, | 我们带着电话 抓住大盗 |
[06:48] | become police legends. | 成为警界传奇 |
[06:49] | My mom’s car is here. She’s home. | 我妈的车在这儿 她回家了 |
[06:53] | Can I take these cuffs off? | 能把手铐取掉吗 |
[06:54] | No way. | 想得美 |
[06:55] | She doesn’t know I’m a criminal. | 她不知道我是一名罪犯 |
[06:56] | She thinks I own an architecture firm with all white employees. | 她以为我是一家建筑公司的老板 雇员都是白人 |
[06:59] | That’s racist. | 这是种族歧视 |
[07:00] | Why stop there? Why not tell her you’re an astronaut? | 怎么不继续往下编呢 怎么不告诉她你是名宇航员呢 |
[07:02] | ‘Cause space is scary. | 太空很吓人的 |
[07:04] | You saw what it did to Sandy Bullock. | 你也知道Sandy Bullock后来发生什么了 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I’m with him on this one. | 是啊 这点我同意他 |
[07:07] | I’ll stay on earth, thank you very much. | 我要留在地球上 十分感谢你 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:10] | Come on, Rosa. | 别这样嘛Rosa |
[07:11] | We can play-act with his mom for two minutes to get a lead. | 为了得到线索 我们就和他妈妈做做戏呗 |
[07:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | One false move, and I tase you in front of your mom. | 你如果想乱来 我就当着你妈的面电击你 |
[07:21] | Dougie! Oh, my beautiful boy. | Dougie 我的美男子 |
[07:25] | Well, shouldn’t you be at work? | 你现在不是应该在上班吗 |
[07:27] | – Never too busy to see my mama. – Oh. | – 总是有时间来看妈妈的 – 噢 |
[07:29] | Mama, this is my girlfriend Rosa. | 妈妈 这是我女朋友Rosa |
[07:34] | And this is my personal assistant. | 这是我的私人助理 |
[07:37] | Mangy Carl Mangy Carl. | |
[07:38] | Aw, it’s nice to meet you. You can just call me Carl. | 很高兴见到你 你叫我Carl就行了 |
[07:41] | Mangy Carl used to be a homeless gentleman. | Mangy Carl以前是个流浪汉 |
[07:44] | I work with a charity that finds jobs | 我和一个慈善团体有合作 |
[07:46] | for down-on-their-luck white people. | 他们专门给倒霉的白人找工作 |
[07:47] | He’s just a big, old angel. He’s been so good to… | 他真是一个大天使 他对白人 |
[07:52] | The whites. | 太好了 |
[07:55] | Yes, he is. | 他就是的 |
[07:56] | Yeah. This guy. | 这个家伙 |
[08:00] | Hey, speaking of which, we should probably grab that phone, | 对了 我们是不是应该拿那个手机了 |
[08:02] | you know, so you can get back to architecturals. | 这样你就能和建筑商取得联系了 |
[08:05] | Yes, it’s in the spare bedroom. | 在空房间里 |
[08:07] | I’ll go with you. It’s a mess. | 我和你一起去 那太乱了 |
[08:09] | Actually, we can handle it on our own, ma’am. Thank you so much. | 我们能搞定的 太太 谢谢你 |
[08:12] | Why don’t you just stay up here and… | 你就在这待着 |
[08:15] | Chop it up with Rosa? | 和Rosa聊聊 |
[08:17] | Well, that sounds nice. | 这样挺好 |
[08:19] | We can get to know each other a little. | 我们可以了解一下对方 |
[08:21] | I love getting to know people. | 我喜欢了解别人 |
[08:23] | It’s my jam. | 我最爱干这事儿了 |
[08:27] | Oh, how good is this food? | 这可真好吃 |
[08:28] | I’m eating it. | 我在吃噢 |
[08:30] | They accidentally put a stone in mine. | 他们不小心在我这份里放了个石头 |
[08:32] | Oh, no, no, no, no, that’s the hoof! | 不不不不不 那是蹄子 |
[08:34] | That’s the best part of the stew! | 这可是炖肉的精髓 |
[08:37] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[08:38] | Think of it as marrow nugget wrapped in a thick toenail. | 把它想象成被厚脚趾甲包住的西葫芦块 |
[08:44] | Hey, did I tell you guys what the doctor said? | 我有没有告诉你们医生是怎么说的 |
[08:46] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[08:47] | Couple times. | 说了好几次 |
[08:48] | But we’d love to hear it again. | 但是我们都愿意再听一遍 |
[08:50] | He said that if the bullet was a fraction of an inch to the left | 他说如果子弹再往左边偏一点点 |
[08:53] | and two feet up, it woulda hit my brain. | 往上偏两英尺 就会击中我的大脑 |
[08:56] | – Oh… – Yeah. | – 噢 – 是啊 |
[09:01] | “Back in the game. When can we meet?” | “东山再起 什么时候见面” |
[09:06] | Damn, you’re a good assistant. I could get used to this. | 我靠 你这个助手真好 我会习惯这个的 |
[09:09] | How long till he usually gets back to you? | 他通常过多久回复你 |
[09:10] | Like ten minutes. Chill, Mangy. | 十分钟吧 放松点儿 Mangy |
[09:13] | I can’t chill. I’ve never been this close before. | 松不下来 我从没这么接近过 |
[09:15] | I gotta admit, your enthusiasm makes me want you to catch him. | 我必须承认 你的热忱让我希望你能抓住他 |
[09:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | Are these laserdiscs? | 这都是激光影碟吗 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I robbed a tower records back in ’92. | 是啊 92年的时候我抢了一家唱片店 |
[09:23] | Kept my faves. | 把最喜欢的都留下来了 |
[09:24] | Doug Judy Doug Judy. | |
[09:26] | Blade runner, tron, oh! | <银翼杀手> <创> |
[09:28] | Fievel goes west? | <美国鼠谭2> |
[09:29] | Yes, sir. Love that little mouse. | 是啊 很喜欢那只小老鼠 |
[09:32] | His journey… The story of America. | 他的旅程 美国故事 |
[09:34] | I could not agree more. | 完全同意 |
[09:35] | – Fievel? – Papa. | – Fievel – 爸爸 |
[09:37] | – Fievel! – Papa! | – Fievel – 爸爸 |
[09:39] | – Fie-vel! – Pa-pa! | – Fievel – 爸爸 |
[09:41] | Fievel Fie-vel! | |
[09:43] | You guys having fun? | 你俩玩得挺开心啊 |
[09:44] | – Hey. – ‘Cause I’m not. | – 嘿 – 我可不太开心 |
[09:45] | His mom put this stupid braid in my hair. | 她妈给我编了个蠢辫子 |
[09:47] | Oh, looks beautiful. | 挺好看的 |
[09:48] | Yeah, it’s kinda cute. | 是啊 挺可爱的 |
[09:51] | Please have my children. | 请和我生孩子 |
[09:55] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[09:56] | Parking lot on Flatbush and Vanderbilt in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后在弗拉特布什街和范德堡街间的停车场见 |
[09:59] | – Let’s go. – Wait, wait, wait. | – 走吧 – 等下 等下 |
[10:01] | Diaz looks like a dirty criminal. | Diaz看上去像一个罪犯 |
[10:02] | But you look like a cop, man. | 但你一看就是警察 |
[10:03] | You can’t go over there like that. | 你不能这样过去 |
[10:04] | What’d you have in mind? | 你有什么主意 |
[10:07] | *Don’t call it a comeback* | *这不是卷土重来* |
[10:08] | *I been here for years* | *我从未离开* |
[10:10] | *Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear* | *同辈都震撼 混蛋都肝颤* |
[10:12] | *Makin the tears rain down like a mon-soon* | *泪水像季风一样倾盆而下* |
[10:15] | *Listen to the bass go boom* | *听着贝斯嘭* |
[10:17] | *Explosion overpowerin’* | *强烈的爆炸* |
[10:19] | *Over the competition I’m towerin’* | *在我跃过的比赛上方* |
[10:23] | I don’t look like a cop now. | 我现在看着不像警察了 |
[10:24] | No, you look like a Boyz II Men Easter album. | 你看着像Boyz II Men的复活节专辑 |
[10:27] | Burn. | 伤人 |
[10:28] | That’s not a burn, that’s cool. | 不伤人 夸人呢 |
[10:31] | Gina, we’ve been looking all over for you. | Gina 我们找了你一整天了 |
[10:34] | You can’t just disappear | 你不能就这么消失了 |
[10:35] | and leave a sign on your desk that says, “Gone leavin’.” | 在桌上留张”走了”的纸条 |
[10:37] | I’m hiding from Charles. | 我在躲Charles |
[10:39] | I can’t take him anymore. | 我受不了他了 |
[10:41] | It’s safe in here | 这里很安全 |
[10:42] | ’cause his scooter can’t get up the steps in the hallway. | 他的踏板车上不了走廊的楼梯 |
[10:44] | Gina, have some compassion. | Gina 能不能有点同情心 |
[10:46] | Boyle got hurt doing something brave. | Boyle可是英勇负伤 |
[10:48] | You didn’t have to do physical therapy with him, Amy. | 你又不用帮他做物理治疗 Amy |
[10:51] | Pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, push. | 踩踩踩踩踩踩 推 |
[10:54] | Pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal, push. | 踩踩踩踩踩踩 推 |
[10:56] | All this cycling makes me feel like Lance Armstrong. | 这脚踏车练习 让我觉得自己像兰斯阿姆斯特朗 |
[10:59] | Like you use performance-enhancing drugs | 你是指服了兴奋剂 |
[11:01] | and have one teste? | 而且只有一个蛋蛋吗 |
[11:02] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 就不告诉你 |
[11:04] | How long can you possibly hide in here? | 你能在这躲多久 |
[11:06] | I sent all the Captain’s calls here, | 我把警监所有的电话都转接过来了 |
[11:08] | my phone battery’s at 100% charge, | 手机满电 |
[11:10] | and I have ten loose diner mints in my purse. | 包里有十多颗薄荷糖 |
[11:12] | This is my home now. | 现在这是我家了 |
[11:15] | I gotta say, the suit is growing on me. | 不得不说 我开始喜欢这套衣服了 |
[11:18] | Looks good. | 真不错 |
[11:19] | Is it triple-breasted somehow? | 这是三排口西装吗 |
[11:21] | There’s no such thing. | 有这种东西吗 |
[11:22] | What about the girl in total recall? | 记得<宇宙威龙>里面那女孩吗 |
[11:24] | Mmm. Triple bitties. | 哦 三个咪咪 |
[11:26] | – Triple bitties. – Triple bitties. Yeah. | – 三个咪咪 – 三个咪咪 耶 |
[11:29] | – Rosa… – There’s no sign of anyone. | – Rosa – 没有可疑的人出现 |
[11:31] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[11:32] | 1,000 push-ups. | 1000个俯卧撑 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | Heads up. | 来人了 |
[11:40] | Who the hell are you? Where’s bill? | 你他妈是谁啊 Bill呢 |
[11:42] | He hadn’t heard from you in a while, | 他很久没你消息了 |
[11:43] | so he sent me to make sure everything was cool. | 所以派我来看看情况如何 |
[11:45] | Apparently it’s not. | 很明显有蹊跷 |
[11:46] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[11:48] | They’re with me. | 他们和我一起的 |
[11:49] | – This is the buyer. Carl Mangerman. – ‘Sup? | – 这位是买家 Carl Mangerman – 咋样 |
[11:51] | I don’t know them, I don’t trust them. | 不认识 我信不过他们 |
[11:54] | He meets with you alone or it’s off. | 交易只能你单独去 |
[11:56] | I’ll text the address. | 地址到时发给你 |
[12:01] | Come on! | 搞毛啊 |
[12:02] | I promise you this. | 我保证 |
[12:03] | They have not heard the last of Carl mangerman. | 这绝不是他们最后一次听到Carl Mangerman这名字 |
[12:07] | Sergeant, I’d like you to meet Richard and Dan. | 探长 给你介绍Richard和Dan |
[12:11] | They are puppies. | 两只小狗 |
[12:12] | Very cute, sir. | 好可爱啊 长官 |
[12:14] | Maybe your twins would like some little, furry friends. | 你的双胞胎该会喜欢这两个毛茸茸的小朋友 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry, sir, but that’s impossible. | 很抱歉 长官 不太可能 |
[12:20] | With the twins learning how to walk, | 她们还没学会走 |
[12:21] | chaos reigns at the Jeffords household. | 我家里一片混乱 |
[12:23] | I can’t let those innocent pups into that madhouse. | 怎么能让无辜的小狗入虎口 |
[12:26] | Terry won’t do you like that. | Terry不会让你们受这种委屈的 |
[12:28] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:29] | Just know you have disappointed… | 要知道 你刚刚让我们三个 |
[12:33] | All three of us. | 都失望了哟 |
[12:36] | That’s cold, sir. | 这招太狠了 长官 |
[12:40] | All right, it’s worth the risk. | 好了 那就拼一次吧 |
[12:42] | We send him in alone. | 让他单独去 |
[12:43] | No, we do not. Something doesn’t smell right to me. | 不行 不能去 我嗅到了不详的气息 |
[12:46] | Could be my dad’s suit. He died in it. | 可能是我爸的西服 死的时候穿的 |
[12:48] | He died in it? | 死的时候穿的 |
[12:49] | Oh, man. | 噢 天啊 |
[12:53] | They just sent the location. | 他们刚把地点发过来 |
[12:55] | Man, this dude is cautious. | 他们很谨慎的 |
[12:56] | If I show up one minute late or I’m not alone, | 若我迟到一分钟 或不是单独去 |
[12:59] | he’s done with me. | 这事就完了 |
[13:00] | This is your last shot. | 这是你的最后一击 |
[13:01] | I can’t let the Pontiac bandit get away. | 我不会放走庞蒂克大盗的 |
[13:03] | Put a wire on him, get a tactical team in as backup. | 在他身上安个追踪器 安排个战术小组做支援 |
[13:06] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[13:07] | Doug Judy and I know this guy. You have to trust us. | Doug和我都认识他 你要相信我们 |
[13:09] | Do I? | 能吗 |
[13:10] | One of you is a criminal, | 你们当中有个是罪犯 |
[13:11] | and the other one is dressed like Steve Harvey. | 另一个穿得像Steve Harvey似的 |
[13:13] | It’s over. I’m ending this now. | 够了 我宣布结束了 |
[13:14] | Sorry, Jake. | 抱歉了 Jake |
[13:15] | Seriously? | 当真 |
[13:17] | Yeah. 1,000 push-ups. | 没错 1,000个俯卧撑 |
[13:19] | Well, I raise you. 2,000 push-ups. | 那我加额 2,000个俯卧撑 |
[13:21] | What? That’s not how this works. | 什么 不能这样 |
[13:23] | I said 1,000 push-ups, you have to back me up. | 我说1,000个俯卧撑 你就要支持我 |
[13:25] | That’s the pact, end of story. | 这是约定 没得商量 |
[13:26] | Well, I break the pact. | 那我毁约 |
[13:27] | I hope you understand how serious this is to me. | 你要明白 我是很认真的 |
[13:30] | Come on, Rosa. | 别这样 Rosa |
[13:31] | Can’t you read between the lines, man? | 你怎么就不懂字里行间的意思呢 伙计 |
[13:33] | Don’t quote die hard. | 别念<虎胆龙威>台词 |
[13:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:36] | But we’re still sending him in alone. | 反正要让他单独去 |
[13:40] | We need evidence, so get him talking. | 我们需要证据 让他开口说 |
[13:42] | Ask questions about money, cars, specifics. | 问下关于钱和车的问题 问详细点 |
[13:45] | I’m getting kind of nervous, man. This dude is for real. | 我有点紧张 他们可是真枪实弹的 |
[13:48] | You sure you got everything covered? | 你确定各方位都安排好了吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:50] | There’s a body on the back door, | 后门有一个 |
[13:52] | eyes on the side door, | 侧门有监控 |
[13:53] | and two guys out on the corner. You’re gonna be fine. | 转角处还有两个人 你不会有事的 |
[13:55] | What about choppers? | 直升机呢 |
[13:56] | You got choppers? With snipers and rockets? | 有直升机没 有狙击手和火箭吗 |
[13:59] | No one has rocket choppers. | 没人会有带火箭的直升机的 |
[14:00] | Although that does sound amazing. | 不过听起来真的很酷 |
[14:04] | So, what’d I miss? | 我有错过什么吗 |
[14:06] | Tell me all the jokes. Everything funny that happened. | 把这期间发生的趣事都给我讲讲 |
[14:09] | Charles, we really need to get back to… | Charles 我们真的要回去 |
[14:11] | Hitchcock called himself Scully by accident. | Hitchcock不小心把自己叫成了Scully |
[14:13] | I did. But it brought me and Scully closer together. | 是的 不过这是我和Scully更亲密了 |
[14:16] | That’s great! What else? | 太棒了 还有吗 |
[14:20] | Oh, I laughed too hard. Lost another highlighter. | 噢 我笑得太厉害了 又掉了支荧光笔 |
[14:23] | Does anyone have skinny forearms? | 有谁的手比较纤细吗 |
[14:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:31] | Yeah, it’s way down there by my butt. | 对了 再往下伸 屁股旁边 |
[14:33] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, that’s it. | 噢 对对对 就是那个 |
[14:34] | – Is that it? – Yup. | – 是这个吗 – 对 |
[14:35] | – Oh, okay. – Right there. | – 噢 好的 – 就在那里 |
[14:36] | Ah! | 啊 |
[14:38] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[14:39] | Oh, my God. Where’s my grandmother’s ring? | 噢 天呐 我祖母的戒指呢 |
[14:42] | Oop. Found it. | 喔 找到了 |
[14:44] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[14:46] | Please get out of my way. I am physically disabled. | 麻烦请让让 我是残疾人 |
[14:49] | Please get out of my way. | 麻烦请让让 |
[14:52] | Welcome to the Boyle-free zone. | 欢迎来到无Boyle的世界 |
[14:53] | Please turn off all cell phones | 请关掉所有移动电话 |
[14:55] | so as not to attract any unwanted attention. | 以防受到不必要的打扰 |
[14:59] | Can I offer you a mint? | 要薄荷糖吗 |
[15:02] | We got eyes on the bandit. He’s a block away. | 庞蒂克大盗出现了 离这一个街区 |
[15:04] | You ready? | 准备好没 |
[15:05] | You and me, Jakey. We were born ready. | 我和你 Jakey 我们天生就做好准备了的 |
[15:07] | Go, Judy, go. | 去吧 Judy |
[15:13] | We meet at last, Pontiac bandit. | 终于见面了 庞蒂克大盗 |
[15:16] | For eight years I’ve tracked you. | 追踪了你8年 |
[15:19] | And today I’m taking you down. | 今天终于要把你拿下了 |
[15:22] | Doug Judy, can you hear me? | Doug Judy 听得见吗 |
[15:23] | Say something to test the wire. | 说点什么试下信号 |
[15:25] | Hey, Diaz… | 嘿 Diaz |
[15:26] | After we put the cuffs on this guy, | 把这厮拿下以后 |
[15:28] | I’ll be free for dinner. | 我就恢复自由能去吃饭了 |
[15:30] | You like spaghetti? | 你喜欢意大利面吗 |
[15:31] | And weed? | 大麻呢 |
[15:34] | The mic works. | 话筒能用啊 |
[15:35] | My man. What’s up? | 兄弟 最近如何 |
[15:37] | Pleasure to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[15:39] | Let’s talk about cars. | 我们谈谈车吧 |
[15:40] | I got my shop up and running again. | 我的店重开了 货很充裕 |
[15:42] | I can do anything you want. | 你要什么我都给你 |
[15:43] | Blue cars, red cars, big cars, small cars, | 蓝的 红的 大的 小的 |
[15:47] | – you know, cars. Cars are really great, aren’t they? – What is he doing? | – 你懂的 车嘛 车是个好东西 是吧 – 他在干嘛 |
[15:50] | Talking about cars. | 谈论车啊 |
[15:57] | Boyle, where is everyone? | Boyle 人都哪去了 |
[15:59] | Hiding from me in the evidence room. | 躲我躲到证据室去了 |
[16:01] | They think I don’t know, | 他们以为我不知道 |
[16:02] | but Gina’s been live tweeting the whole thing. | 可Gina都发在推特上了 |
[16:04] | She live tweets everything. | 她什么都发推特 |
[16:05] | Ruined Downton Abbey for me. | 我的<唐顿庄园>就被她毁了 |
[16:07] | Maybe it was too soon for me to come back. | 也许我回来得太早了 |
[16:09] | I would’ve just stayed at home, | 我是该待在家里的 |
[16:10] | but I was getting lonely and bored. | 但是实在太寂寞无聊了 |
[16:12] | One day I looked out the window for four hours. | 有天我对着窗外看了4个小时 |
[16:14] | I didn’t see anything. | 什么都没看到 |
[16:16] | Huh. | 哈 |
[16:18] | You know what else is great about cars? | 你还知道车子有哪好吗 |
[16:20] | The way they look. How they stop, how they start. | 外形 刹车 起步 |
[16:23] | That’s it. I’m calling it. | 就这样吧 我发号了 |
[16:24] | No! | 别 |
[16:25] | Move, people, we’re going in now. | 行动 各位 我们要进去了 |
[16:32] | – NYPD! Down! Hands on your head! – On your knees! | – 纽约警局 手放到头上 – 趴下 |
[16:35] | Gotcha, Pontiac bandit. | 抓到你了 庞蒂克大盗 |
[16:37] | Where’s Doug Judy? | Doug Judy呢 |
[16:38] | He went to the bathroom. | 去洗手间了 |
[16:40] | I’m just here to give him a haircut. | 我是来给他理发的 |
[16:42] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我完全不知情的 |
[16:43] | A likely story, Pontiac… | 编得不错嘛 庞蒂克 |
[16:44] | But actually you do have a lot of hair products. | 可你还真的有一套理发工具 |
[16:47] | He’s gone. He ran. | 他不见了 潜逃了 |
[16:48] | Why would he do that? | 他怎么会这么做呢 |
[16:49] | He helped us catch the Pontiac bandit. That was the deal. | 他帮我们抓了庞蒂克大盗 我们说好的啊 |
[16:51] | Doesn’t make any sense unless… | 这说不通嘛 除非 |
[16:53] | Doug Judy is the Pontiac bandit. | Doug Judy就是庞蒂克大盗 |
[16:55] | Put out an APB. | 展开全面通缉 |
[16:57] | Seal off everything for a 20-block radius. | 给我把附近20个街区都封锁起来 |
[16:59] | Yeah, don’t bother looking for me. | 嘿 别费心机找我了 |
[17:00] | I’m in the wind. | 我风驰电掣般走了 |
[17:02] | If you’re close enough for me to hear you, | 若你足够近让我听到 |
[17:04] | you’re close enough for me to catch you. | 那你就足够近让我抓到 |
[17:05] | Nah, I got a relay set up, brother. | 做梦 我对对讲机动了手脚 |
[17:07] | So if you’re the Pontiac bandit, who’s this joker? | 那如果你就是庞蒂克大盗 这个小丑是谁 |
[17:10] | Couple of years ago you were getting really close, | 几年前你就很接近了 |
[17:13] | so I started telling all my associates | 所以我就开始告诉同伴 |
[17:14] | if they ever get caught, they should describe me as… | 若他们被抓了 就说我是 |
[17:17] | Asian dude, 5’8″, spiky hair. | 亚洲人 约172 刺头发型 |
[17:19] | Wears diamond earrings and has a… | 戴钻石耳环 |
[17:21] | British accent. | 带英国口音 |
[17:22] | So then you hired a guy who matched that exact description. | 然后你就雇了个符合条件的人 |
[17:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[17:25] | That’s my barber Norman Lee. He gave me the idea. | 是我的理发师Norman Lee 他启发我的 |
[17:28] | You know, if you can’t come in, I do house calls. | 你知道吗 如果你不来 我可以上门服务的 |
[17:30] | You just text me a location | 你只要给我发个地址 |
[17:31] | and I could be there in half an hour. | 一个半小时后我就到了 |
[17:34] | Good to know. | 这样子啊 |
[17:35] | You know, you should actually use him while he’s there. | 告诉你吧 你应该物尽其用 |
[17:37] | He’ll give you a dope fade. | 他能给你理个屌爆的小平头 |
[17:39] | I get dope enough fades from my current barber, thank you. | 我现任发型师的手艺已经够爆我屌的了 谢谢 |
[17:42] | So you dragged us over here, went in there, | 所以你把我们带到这 走进去 |
[17:43] | pretended to talk, and then snuck out the basement. | 假装聊天 然后从地下室逃走了 |
[17:45] | Am I right? | 我猜对了吗 |
[17:46] | The basement connected to another basement! | 地下室连接了另一个地下室 |
[17:48] | Which connected to a garage, | 地下室又连到了车库 |
[17:50] | which is where my boy picked me up. | 然后我的人来接了我 |
[17:51] | Your boy? | 你的人 |
[17:54] | Oh, that guy from the meet-up. | 噢 那个来约地点的人 |
[17:55] | He works for you. | 是你的手下 |
[17:56] | He pretended to be spooked by me and Diaz in the parking lot | 他在停车场假装被我和Diaz吓到 |
[17:58] | to make sure that we let you go to the next meeting by yourself. | 以确保我们让你单独去去见面 |
[18:01] | Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! | 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 |
[18:03] | You win a Teddy bear! | 恭喜你赢得一只泰迪熊 |
[18:04] | You lied to me, Doug Judy. | 你骗了我 Doug Judy |
[18:06] | Gotta be honest, I’m pretty disappointed right now. | 老实说 我现在有点难过 |
[18:08] | I mean, was that even really your mom? | 那个真的是你妈吗 |
[18:10] | Hell yeah, that’s my real mom. | 千真万确 真妈 |
[18:11] | I wanted to see her one last time before I disappeared. | 我消失之前想见她一面 |
[18:15] | I told you I was sensitive, Rosa. | 跟你说过我很感性的 Rosa |
[18:16] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 的确是 |
[18:18] | Why don’t you come back here and take me out to dinner? | 那你怎么不回来 带我去吃晚餐呢 |
[18:20] | Ah… | 啊 |
[18:22] | I know you’re trying to trap me. | 我知道这是个陷阱 |
[18:24] | But crazy thing is I’m tempted! | 可奇怪的是我很感兴趣 |
[18:26] | That’s how hot I find you. | 这就是你的魅力所在 |
[18:28] | Sorry it had to go down this way, Peralta. | 很抱歉我这路要一直走下去 Peralta |
[18:30] | Maybe we could’ve been friends in another world. | 也许我们在另一个世界可以成为朋友 |
[18:32] | If I hadn’t just fooled you | 如果我没有像对婊子一样 |
[18:33] | like a little bitch! | 愚弄你的话 |
[18:36] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[18:39] | ‘Kay. | 好啦 |
[18:46] | Hey, Captain, we thought we’d | 嘿 警监 我们觉得 |
[18:47] | get more work done in here, because… | 在这办事效率更高 因为 |
[18:48] | You’re all hiding from Boyle. | 你们都在躲Boyle |
[18:50] | Not me, Captain. | 我没有 警监 |
[18:51] | I was napping. | 我在小睡 |
[18:52] | That’s worse. | 那更糟 |
[18:53] | Captain, we all think Boyle’s a hero, | 警监 我们都觉得Boyle是个英雄 |
[18:55] | but it’s very difficult to be around him right now. | 可此时在他身边不容易啊 |
[18:58] | I was in the bathroom with him, sir. | 我和他一起去洗手间 |
[18:59] | It was a nightmare. | 简直是噩梦 |
[19:01] | Hey, sarge, | 嘿 探长 |
[19:02] | this cast has a special crotch hole. | 这东西分叉处有个小洞 |
[19:04] | It’s like a doggy door for my penis. | 就像为我小鸡鸡而设的小门 |
[19:06] | Shake. | 晃一下 |
[19:10] | That man took a bullet for this precinct. | 他可是为这个区挡了颗子弹啊 |
[19:12] | He’s a guy who’s always looking for love and friendship. | 这个人一直在寻找爱与友谊 |
[19:15] | And he needs it now more than ever. | 而现在在他最需要的时候 |
[19:17] | But you all turned your backs on him. | 你们却纷纷离他而去 |
[19:19] | And you should all be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们应该觉得羞愧 |
[19:24] | I’m sorry. Those puppies are so cute. | 不好意思 这些小狗太可爱了 |
[19:27] | They do undercut your Tone a bit, sir. | 削弱了您的气势 |
[19:29] | But on the plus side, | 可另一方面 |
[19:31] | I think I know what to do with them. | 我知道该怎么安置他们了 |
[19:34] | Detective Boyle. | Boyle探员 |
[19:36] | I think you might be able to give these dogs a good home. | 我想你有能力给他们一个温暖的家 |
[19:41] | Ah… | 啊 |
[19:43] | You are off the scooter. | 你怎么下车了 |
[19:44] | If you have fallen, please call a doctor. | 要是摔倒了 记得叫医生 |
[19:46] | Oh, Captain… | 噢 警监 |
[19:47] | I don’t know if I should… okay. | 我不知道我该 好的 |
[19:49] | Oh… | 噢 |
[19:50] | That tickles. | 好痒啊 |
[19:53] | They like me so much! | 他们很喜欢我啊 |
[19:58] | Are you crying, Santiago? | 你在哭吗 Santiago |
[19:59] | I’m so allergic. | 我严重过敏了 |
[20:01] | Can you tell the scooter to call an ambulance? | 你能让那辆小车召一下救护车吗 |
[20:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:07] | So… | 所以呢 |
[20:08] | I went back to the mom’s house. | 我去了一趟他妈妈家 |
[20:10] | Unsurprisingly a dead end. | 意料之中 没线索 |
[20:12] | I got a lot of work to do, Peralta. | 我还有很多事忙 Peralta |
[20:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:15] | I want to say something. | 我有话要说 |
[20:16] | We’ve worked together long enough | 我们一起工作很久了 |
[20:17] | that I know how much you hate apologies. | 所以知道你很反感道歉 |
[20:19] | I just want to ask you to join the Doug Judy case. | 我只想邀请你加入调查Doug Judy的案子 |
[20:22] | Officially, as partners. | 作为搭档 |
[20:23] | I want to catch this guy, and I can’t do it without you. | 我想抓到他 可没有你我办不到 |
[20:27] | No, you can’t. | 是啊 你办不到 |
[20:30] | Now I bee I owe you 1,000 push-ups. | 我想我欠你1,000个俯卧撑 |
[20:31] | I don’t care about the push-ups, Jake. | 我不在意俯卧撑的事 Jake |
[20:33] | I care that you didn’t honor our pact. | 我在意的是你没有重视我们的约定 |
[20:35] | I’ve always trusted you, | 我总是信任你 |
[20:36] | and when you did that it made me feel like you don’t trust me. | 而你那样做 我觉得你不信我 |
[20:37] | I know, and I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 我懂 我对不起你 下次不会了 |
[20:39] | No, it won’t. | 没有下次了 |
[20:41] | Now get down on the floor. | 那你趴下 |
[20:42] | What? You just said you didn’t care about the push-ups. | 什么 你说你不在意俯卧撑的 |
[20:44] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[20:46] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[20:49] | A pact’s a pact. | 约定就是约定 |
[20:54] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[20:57] | 612 612… | |
[20:59] | Night, Peralta. | 晚安 Peralta |
[21:00] | Night. | 晚安 |
[21:04] | 613 613… | |
[21:07] | Hey, Ronald. | 嘿 Ronald |
[21:12] | 1,000… | 1,000个 |
[21:15] | Is so many push-ups. I’m never gonna make it. | 太多了 我做不到了 |
[21:18] | What am I at? | 我做到哪了 |
[21:19] | 901 901. | |
[21:21] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢了 警监 |
[21:22] | You said 2,000, remember? | 你说过2,000的 还记得吗 |
[21:24] | Agh! | 啊 |
[21:25] | I shoulda trusted you! | 我早该相信你的 |