时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Oh, this is amazing. This is so amazing. | 这个太棒了 真的太棒了 |
[00:02] | Everything about this is amazing. | 真的真的太棒了 |
[00:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[00:04] | A virus got on the server | 服务器中病毒了 |
[00:06] | and sent all of us an email | 我们每个人都收到一封邮件 |
[00:07] | with everyone’s search histories. | 里头有每个人的搜索记录 |
[00:09] | Check this out. Sergeant Jeffords searched the Internet for | 看这个 Jeffords警长搜索了 |
[00:12] | “Undiscovered muscle.” | “未被发现的肌肉” |
[00:13] | I was working out and saw a muscle in my shoulder | 我那天在锻炼 然后看到肩膀上 |
[00:15] | I’d never seen before. | 有一块从没见过的肌肉 |
[00:17] | I thought it might’ve been a scientific discovery. | 我还想着也许是个科学发现呢 |
[00:19] | Listen to this. Scully searched for “How much fudge is in a calorie?” | 听听Scully搜索的 “每卡路里中有多少软糖” |
[00:23] | I never found the answer, but it was a good question. | 没找到答案 但这是个好问题 |
[00:26] | Boyle looked up, “How to make desk yogurt.” | Boyle搜索了 “如何制作办公桌酸奶” |
[00:28] | Yes, I did, and I am thrilled with the results. | 是的 而且我很高兴找到了答案 |
[00:31] | Although the jar is really hot. | 不过这罐子太热了 |
[00:33] | That’s gross. And Amy searched for | 真恶心 Amy搜索了 |
[00:35] | “Daniel Craig hands” Plus “Close up.” | “Daniel Craig的手” “特写” |
[00:39] | You should talk. | 你好意思说 |
[00:40] | You searched for “Cheapest date possible.” | 你搜索了”最便宜约会” |
[00:42] | And I wear that search like badge of honor. | 这条搜索乃是我的荣誉勋章 |
[00:45] | So, ready for dinner? | 吃晚饭吧 |
[00:47] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[00:49] | Would you like something sweet? | 你想吃点甜的吗 |
[00:51] | Or maybe savory? | 还是咸的 |
[00:53] | Apple pie… And I’m stuck. | 苹果派 我卡住了 |
[00:55] | I’m stuck! | 我卡住了 |
[01:19] | Peralta, Hey, Sal. To what do I owe the honor? | 我是Peralta Sal 你好 有何贵干 |
[01:25] | Oh, my God. Yeah, we’ll be right there. | 天呐 我们马上到 |
[01:28] | Boyle Boyle… | |
[01:33] | No! | 不 |
[01:35] | I can’t believe Sal’s is gone. | Sal的披萨店居然就这么没了 |
[01:37] | This place is an institution. | 他家是经典啊 |
[01:39] | It’s the best pizza in the neighborhood. | 他家的披萨是这一片最好吃的 |
[01:40] | Well, eighth-best. | 第八好吃 |
[01:42] | But yeah, a tragedy. | 是的 太惨了 |
[01:44] | I mean, any food-related crime is a tragedy. | 所有和食品有关的犯罪都好惨 |
[01:48] | Oh, no. Heads up, fire marshal. | 不好 注意 消防队长来了 |
[01:57] | Oh, Boone. What’s that nimrod doing here? | Boone那个蠢货来干嘛 |
[02:00] | Hey, Peralta. | 嗨 Peralta |
[02:02] | Hey, Boone. | 嗨 Boone |
[02:04] | What are you doing here, you nimrod? | 你这个蠢货来这儿干嘛 |
[02:05] | Uh, there was a fire. | 这儿有场火灾啊 |
[02:06] | Big question is, what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[02:08] | What, did somebody call in a missing doughnut? | 有人报案说甜甜圈不见了吗 |
[02:11] | Uh, actually someone reported | 其实是有人报案说 |
[02:13] | they couldn’t find your head. | 你的头不见了 |
[02:14] | But we found it. It was up your butt. | 但是我们找到了 在你屁股上呢 |
[02:16] | You’re a fireman, you should know how to treat that burn. | 作为消防员 你应该很清楚 怎么应对烧伤(侮辱)吧 |
[02:19] | Joke’s on you, ’cause this is a fire, | 傻了吧你 这是场火灾 |
[02:21] | which means it is fire department jurisdiction. | 意味着管辖权属于消防部 |
[02:23] | So why don’t you back off | 你还是一边凉快去 |
[02:24] | and let New York’s bravest handle it? | 留给纽约最勇敢的人来处理吧 |
[02:26] | You know they only call you that because | 大家这么叫只是因为 |
[02:28] | “New York’s best at spraying stuff with water” is too wordy. | “纽约最擅长往东西上洒水的人” 太长了 |
[02:31] | Ha, well, it’s too bad | 太可惜了 |
[02:32] | we all can’t be as awesome as New York’s finest, | 不是人人都像你们 是纽约最棒 |
[02:35] | which by the way, sounds like my mom | 对了 我妈就是这么形容 |
[02:37] | describing her dishware, which… and she’s dead, | 她的餐具的 我妈已经去世了 |
[02:39] | so let’s tread lightly on the response. | 你们的回击请注意点分寸 |
[02:41] | – That’s not fair. – Yeah. | – 真不公平 – 就是 |
[02:42] | Well, look, we heard this might be arson, | 我们接到消息 这可能是纵火 |
[02:44] | so we wanted to check it out. | 所以我们想进去看看 |
[02:45] | No, I’m not letting you onto my crime scene. | 不 我可不会让你们到我的犯罪现场来 |
[02:48] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[02:50] | All right, fine. You know what? | 算你狠 我告诉你 |
[02:52] | You’re not invited to our next murder. | 我们下一次有谋杀案你也别想来 |
[02:56] | Good solve on the Herman Avenue burglaries. | 赫尔曼大道的那起入室偷窃案你们做得很好 |
[02:58] | Finish up the paperwork as soon as possible. | 尽快把文书工作弄完 |
[03:00] | Your wish is my command. | 您的愿望就是我的命令 |
[03:01] | No, that was actually a command. | 那就是一道命令 |
[03:03] | So my command is your command. | 我的命令就是你的命令 |
[03:06] | Well, then I guess you still have all three of your wishes. | 那你还有三个愿望呢 |
[03:09] | – You’re not a genie. – I know that. | – 你不是精灵 – 我知道 |
[03:11] | Okay. We’re leaving. | 好了 我们走 |
[03:14] | What was the name of the clerk we questioned | 第二起偷窃案我们询问的那个职员 |
[03:15] | about the second burglary? | 叫什么名字 |
[03:16] | Where do farts go? | 放的屁都到哪里去了 |
[03:18] | I was reading Scully’s searches. | 我在看Scully的搜索记录 |
[03:20] | Hey, why’d you do a search for “Magic-themed singles night”? | 你为什么要搜索”魔法主题单身之夜” |
[03:24] | My last four dates were really boring, | 我之前四次约会都很无聊 |
[03:25] | so I thought I’d mix things up. | 我就想尝试一点新花样 |
[03:29] | Oh, wow. | 哇 |
[03:35] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[03:37] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[03:38] | Why were you looking for real estate in Ropesburg, New Jersey? | 你为什么要搜索新泽西罗普斯堡附近的房地产 |
[03:41] | Ropesburg P.D. Offered me a job as their new police Captain. | 罗普斯堡警局给我提供了一个警监的职位 |
[03:44] | I turned it down. | 我拒绝了 |
[03:45] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:47] | You… Captain. | 你 当警监 |
[03:49] | Oh… that’s super… | 天 那真是 |
[03:52] | Super cool. | 太酷了 |
[04:02] | If we’re gonna figure out what happened at Sal’s, | 如果我们想弄清楚Sal披萨店到底发生了什么 |
[04:04] | we’ve gotta get past those firemen. | 就要过消防员那关 |
[04:05] | We need access. How ’bout this? | 得找个法子 不如这样 |
[04:08] | We light a bunch of fires throughout Brooklyn, | 我们在布鲁克林搞几场大火 |
[04:09] | and when the firemen go to “Fight the fires,” | 趁消防员过来”与烈焰搏斗”的时候 |
[04:12] | we walk right into Sal’s, the crime scene’s ours. | 直接溜进披萨店 犯罪现场就是我们的了 |
[04:14] | Why do we want to start a turf war with the fire department? | 我们为什么要和消防部门争地盘呢 |
[04:17] | I feel very uncomfortable saying this to you, | 很抱歉跟你说这些 |
[04:18] | but it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it… | 但这么做好像不值啊 |
[04:19] | – Unless you think it is. – I do. | – 除非你觉得值 – 我觉得值 |
[04:21] | Like I said, Sal’s is an institution, | 我说了 Sal披萨店是经典 |
[04:23] | and it’s the best pizza in the neighborhood. | 也是附近最好吃的披萨 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry, Jake, Sal’s is only the eighth-best. | 抱歉 Jake 它只是第八好吃而已 |
[04:27] | I put out a weekly Brooklyn pizza-ranking email blast. | 我在做电子版布鲁克林披萨周评 |
[04:30] | Sal’s has the fourth-best texture, | Sal的披萨 质感排第四 |
[04:32] | ninth-best crust, twelfth-best cheese, | 外壳面包皮排第九 芝士排第十二 |
[04:34] | and honestly, they’re only seventh in mouth-feel. | 而且说实话 它的口感才排第七 |
[04:37] | “Mouth-feel”? What is that? | “口感”是什么 |
[04:38] | The inside of your cheeks are very sensitive. | 你脸颊的里侧是很敏感的 |
[04:40] | It’s like the inside of your thighs, | 就像大腿内侧一样 |
[04:41] | except with a tongue. | 不过多了个舌头 |
[04:42] | Ugh, God. | 恶 天哪 |
[04:43] | Look, no, Sal’s has the secret sauce recipe | Sal家的秘密酱汁配方 |
[04:45] | that puts all the other pizza places to shame. | 完胜任何一家披萨店 |
[04:47] | But more importantly, fire marshal Boone | 更重要的是 消防队长Boone |
[04:50] | is incapable of conducting a crime investigation. | 完全不懂罪案调查 |
[04:53] | All fire marshals are doofuses, | 所有的消防队长都是蠢货 |
[04:54] | but Boone is King doofus of doofus island. | Boone是蠢货之王 |
[04:57] | Gasoline? | 汽油 |
[04:58] | I’m pretty sure that’s water. | 肯定是水 |
[05:00] | Only one way to tell. | 只有一个办法了 |
[05:03] | There were more ways to tell. | 还有很多别的办法好吗 |
[05:06] | And he’s their leader. | 他还是带头的 |
[05:08] | Captain, here’s the mope who hacked our computer system. | 警监 这就是黑了我们系统的那小子 |
[05:12] | His mother turned him in. His name is Corey Park. | 他妈妈把他送来的 名字叫Corey Park |
[05:15] | My name is Savant. | 我叫Savant |
[05:16] | His web handle is “Savant.” | 他的网名是Savant |
[05:18] | His people name is Corey Park. | 人名是Corey Park |
[05:20] | Why’d you target us with your computer virus, Corey? | 为什么盯上我们 Corey |
[05:22] | I don’t know, I was bored, and it was easy | 我不知道 可能有点无聊 |
[05:24] | to break into your weak-ass system. | 进入你们的弱鸡系统又很容易 |
[05:26] | It was like taking candy from a baby. | 就像从婴儿那抢糖果一样 |
[05:27] | Why are you giving candy to a baby in the first place? | 你一开始为什么要给婴儿糖果呢 |
[05:31] | Don’t give candy to a baby! They can’t brush their teeth! | 不要给婴儿糖果 他牙都还不会刷 |
[05:34] | Yes, sergeant, it is unwise to give babies candy. | 我们知道了 给婴儿糖果是不明智的 |
[05:38] | If it’s so easy for this gentlemen | 照这位先生的说法 |
[05:39] | to break into our system, | 黑我们的系统很容易 |
[05:41] | we may need to hire a new I.T. Director. | 那也许该换一个电脑专家了 |
[05:42] | Why don’t you and Gina get together on that? | 不如你和Gina一起负责这事吧 |
[05:44] | I doubt I’ll need Gina’s help. | 我觉得我不用Gina帮忙 |
[05:46] | I’m sure she’s busy anyway. | 况且她也忙着呢 |
[05:51] | Use Gina. She’s my assistant, | 带上Gina 她是我的助理 |
[05:53] | and she has something to offer. | 她会有用处的 |
[05:56] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:58] | Man, don’t be hacking into my stuff. | 别黑我的东西 |
[06:00] | Uh-oh, Jake, firemen. | 不 Jake 消防员 |
[06:03] | What are you two doing here? | 你们来干嘛 |
[06:05] | You’re a Detective, you detect it out. | 你是警探 你来推理看看啊 |
[06:06] | Good one, bro. | 说得好 兄弟 |
[06:07] | – I know, bro. – Yeah, bro. | – 我知道 兄弟 – 是啊 兄弟 |
[06:09] | Wow, it’s like watching meet the press. | 跟看<与媒体面对面>似的 |
[06:11] | Boone reconsidered. | Boone重新考虑了一下 |
[06:12] | He wants you to take a look at the files. | 他想让你看看这案子的档案 |
[06:14] | Well, that’s unexpected, but… | 有点意外 不过 |
[06:17] | All right, fine, I’ll… | 行吧 我… |
[06:18] | It’s not a file, bro. | 这不是档案 兄弟 |
[06:20] | It’s a doughnut, because you’re cops. | 这是个甜甜圈 因为你是警察 |
[06:22] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:24] | All right, I don’t care if it’s not our jurisdiction, | 行 我不管这在不在我们的管辖范围 |
[06:26] | we’re solving this. | 这案子我们破定了 |
[06:28] | Would you like me to, uh, file that for you, Jake? | 你要我把这个文件拿去归档吗 Jake |
[06:30] | Just ask for the doughnut, Scully? | 直接说你要甜甜圈吧 Scully |
[06:32] | – Can I have the doughnut, please? – Yes. | – 甜甜圈能给我吗 拜托 – 拿走 |
[06:33] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:39] | It’s good to see you, Sal. | 很高兴见到你 Sal |
[06:41] | I’m so sorry about the fire. | 火灾的事我很遗憾 |
[06:42] | I can’t believe it’s gone, Jakey, all of it. | 真不敢相信都没了 Jakey 全没了 |
[06:45] | The pizza oven. | 比萨烤炉 |
[06:46] | The first dollar bill I ever made. | 我挣的第一张钞票 |
[06:48] | The 7-up fridge. | 七喜的冰柜 |
[06:50] | Hey, it’s gonna be all right. You’ll rebuild. | 会好的 你还能重建 |
[06:52] | The fire department’s been asking a lot of questions. | 消防局问了我很多问题 |
[06:54] | Oh, fire department questions. Let me guess. | 消防局的问题啊 我猜猜 |
[06:56] | “Uh, what part of my face do I put food in?” | “脸上哪块可以塞吃的进去啊” |
[06:59] | “How do you count to one?” | “怎么数到一啊” |
[07:00] | “What’s air?” | “空气是个啥” |
[07:01] | They think I torched my own place. | 他们认为是我自己纵的火 |
[07:04] | You know I wouldn’t do something like that, right? | 你知道我不会干这种事的 |
[07:06] | Yeah, of course. But can you think of anybody | 当然了 但是你能想出 |
[07:07] | who might’ve done it? | 有谁会干这种事吗 |
[07:09] | I could think of ten pizzerias | 我能想出大把比萨店老板 |
[07:10] | that want me out of the game. | 想把我挤出这个圈子 |
[07:11] | That jerk Mario comes to mind. | 比如混蛋Mario |
[07:13] | We share a delivery radius. | 我们送餐区域重了 |
[07:15] | Mario is number ten overall in Brooklyn, | Mario在布鲁克林排名第十 |
[07:17] | and rising fast. | 并且在急速上升 |
[07:18] | He might’ve wanted to move up the ladder. | 他或许想更上一层楼 |
[07:19] | Of one foodie weirdo’s personal pizza email blast? | 在某个美食怪胎搞的个人排名里更上一层楼吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:23] | Okay, we’ll start with him, | 好吧 我们先从他开始 |
[07:25] | then we’ll move on to the rest of your competition, | 然后再一间间排查你的竞争对手 |
[07:26] | see if anything suspicious turns up. | 看看有没有线索 |
[07:27] | It’ll be the perfect opportunity to update my rankings. | 这还是我更新排行榜的绝佳机会 |
[07:30] | Can we stop at home for a pizza bib? | 我们能先去我家拿我的比萨围嘴吗 |
[07:32] | No, Charles, we gotta go fast. | 不行 Charles 我们要争分夺秒 |
[07:33] | Right, right, I’ll just use my work bib. | 好吧 那我就将就用我的办公围嘴好了 |
[07:35] | No, no bib. | 不行 不准带围嘴 |
[07:36] | We’re gonna solve this for you, Sal. | 我们会帮你破了这个案子的 Sal |
[07:38] | Sit tight. | 安心坐着吧 |
[07:41] | The guy who did the safe in the second apartment, what was his name? | 那个在第二间公寓翘保险柜的家伙叫什么来着 |
[07:43] | Cone Cone. | |
[07:45] | “C” As in “Captain.” “O” As in “Overlooked.” | “警监”的”C” “被高估”的”O” |
[07:47] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[07:49] | She said “C” As in “Captain,” “O” As in “Over…” | 她说”警监”的”C” “被高估”的… |
[07:51] | Yeah, I know how to spell cone. | 我知道那名字怎么拼 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:55] | So, Ropesburg P.D. | 罗普斯堡警局 |
[07:58] | – You know someone there? – Nope. | – 你在那有认识的人吗 – 没 |
[08:00] | So you were looking for a new job? | 所以你在找新工作咯 |
[08:02] | – Nope. – Weird. | – 没 – 奇怪了 |
[08:04] | They just offered you Captain without considering anyone else? | 他们就这样给你警监的职位 也没考虑其它人啊 |
[08:08] | Like Scully… | 比如Scully |
[08:10] | Because he’s got so many years on the force. | 他资历都这么老了 |
[08:11] | Hey, guys, I think I put my gun | 我好像把我的枪 |
[08:13] | in one of these boxes, and I don’t know which. | 放在一个箱子里了 不知道是哪个 |
[08:15] | You have a problem with me that you want to talk about? | 你想说说 你对我有什么意见吗 |
[08:17] | Me? No, I am just filing evidence, sir. | 我 才没 我只是在做证物归档 长官 |
[08:22] | Found my gun. It was in my holster. | 找到了 在我枪套里呢 |
[08:25] | My holster’s on my butt. | 枪套在我屁股后面 |
[08:26] | Good solve, Scully. | 案子破得漂亮 Scully |
[08:29] | Mario, this pie needs work. | Mario啊 这个披萨还要加油 |
[08:31] | Good consistency on the crust, | 边的一致度已经很不错了 |
[08:32] | but the cheese-to-sauce ratio is a travesty. | 但是奶酪和酱汁的比例太差了 |
[08:36] | Do you have to spit? | 你一定要吐出来吗 |
[08:38] | In a word, yes. | 简单地说 没错 |
[08:39] | Amateurs go tasting, they fill up, | 业余者去试菜 总会吃饱 |
[08:41] | and they lose their palate by the third slice. | 吃到第三片就再没法品鉴了 |
[08:42] | I take this very seriously. | 我很严肃地在对待这件事 |
[08:44] | Mario So, Mario… | |
[08:45] | Let me tell you what I think happened. | 我来说说是怎么回事吧 |
[08:47] | Your credit card transactions are down by 1/3 | 过去六个月 你们店的信用卡支付额 |
[08:49] | in the last six months. | 下降了三分之一 |
[08:50] | Meanwhile, over at Sal’s, it was a bunch of smiling faces and happy stomachs. | 与此同时 Sal那边满是开心的笑脸和满足的胃 |
[08:55] | One night, you snapped. | 某天晚上 你灵光一闪 |
[08:56] | A little gasoline… fah! A little match. | 一点汽油 再来点火柴 |
[08:58] | And poof! No more Sal’s. How right am I? | 再也没有Sal比萨店了 我说对了几成 |
[09:02] | The night of the fire, I was at my father’s funeral. | 失火那晚 我在我爸的葬礼上 |
[09:04] | Oh… My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[09:08] | Gino Gino… | |
[09:10] | This pizza is much better than last time. | 这比萨比上次好多了 |
[09:12] | You’ve always ranked dead last in structural integrity and sauce. | 你总是在完整性和酱汁上排在最后一位的 |
[09:15] | But way more importantly, I did a little research, | 更重要的是 我做了点小调查 |
[09:18] | and it turns out you did six months in prison for a b&e. | 发现你因为入室抢劫蹲了六个月牢房 |
[09:21] | I did. The night of the fire, | 是啊 失火那个晚上 |
[09:23] | I was at the prison giving a motivational speech | 我在监狱里做了个励志讲座 |
[09:25] | on how parolees can turn their lives around. | 是关于假释犯如何重新开始生活的 |
[09:27] | Well, it’s good to hear that the system works, | 假释机制这么有用 我真是欣慰 |
[09:29] | and you are welcome. | 不用客气 |
[09:31] | Have a good one. | 祝你今天好心情哟 |
[09:34] | This is a dead end. | 完全死路一条 |
[09:36] | We’ve gotta check out that crime scene. | 我们得去看看案发现场 |
[09:37] | Can’t. Firemen locked it down. | 不行 消防员封锁了现场 |
[09:39] | Grab your spit bucket, Boyle. | 带着你的吐桶 Boyle |
[09:40] | Those hose monkeys can’t stop us. | 那些耍软管子的猴子拦不住我们 |
[09:44] | Ah, you must be Simon Walker. | 你一定是Simon Walker了 |
[09:47] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[09:49] | It says here you were an I.T. Specialist | 上面说你是个IT专家 |
[09:51] | with the board of ed for two years. | 在教育局待了两年 |
[09:52] | Well, I know my way around a computer, that’s for sure. | 计算机我还是颇有一套的 这是肯定的 |
[09:54] | Query: What’s your favorite Jay-Z song? | 提问 你最喜欢Jay-Z哪首歌 |
[09:57] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[09:58] | Favorite Jay-Z song? | 最喜欢Jay-Z哪首歌 |
[10:00] | She’s kidding. | 她开玩笑呢 |
[10:01] | Hmm. No, I’m not. What is it? | 才不是 哪首 |
[10:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:04] | – I’m sorry about her. – Okay. | – 我替她道歉 – 好吧 |
[10:06] | What’s your experience with cyber-security? | 你在互联网方面的经验如何 |
[10:09] | Uh, well, I added encryption software… | 我新增了加密软件 |
[10:11] | But seriously, what’s your favorite Jay-Z song? | 说真的 你最喜欢Jay-Z哪首歌 |
[10:13] | I don’t know! Big pimpin’? It’s big pimpin’! | 我不知道 Big Pimpin吧 Big Pimpin |
[10:15] | Mm, wrong answer, friend. | 答错了 伙计 |
[10:18] | And that’s, um, how I got involved in, you know, systems analysis. | 这就是我如何进入系统分析这个圈子的 |
[10:23] | I’m sorry. I’m really nervous. | 抱歉 我很紧张 |
[10:26] | There’s no need to be nervous. | 没什么好紧张的 |
[10:28] | Yeah, we’re all just calm, cool, collected… | 对 我们都很放松 淡定 镇静 |
[10:35] | Was that a little sudden? | 是不是有点点突然 |
[10:37] | What would you say is your biggest weakness as an employee? | 你觉得你作为雇员最大的缺点是什么 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry, what was the question again? | 不好意思 你问什么来着 |
[10:44] | He said, “What’s your biggest weakness as an employee?” | 他说 “你作为雇员最大的缺点是什么” |
[10:48] | That’s just gross. | 好恶心 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry, I just have a skootch of gingivitis. | 不好意思 我有牙龈炎 |
[10:52] | So I’m trying to treat that as best I can. | 得好好对待我的牙齿 |
[10:54] | Sorry. You seem disgusted. | 抱歉好像恶心到你了 |
[10:56] | Here’s an itemized list of everything taken from the garden apartment. | 这是花园公寓的失窃物品清单 |
[10:59] | TV, computer… | 电视 电脑 |
[11:01] | “Ster-b-eo”? | “音想” |
[11:03] | Uh-oh, spelling error. | 啊哦 写错字了 |
[11:05] | That’s not very Captain-y. | 这可不像警监噢 |
[11:06] | Oh, my God, enough. | 天哪 你够了吧 |
[11:09] | I just think that you meant “Stereo,” Not “Ster-b-eo.” | 我只是觉得这里应该是”音响”不是”音想” |
[11:11] | Did you mean “Ster-b-eo,” Captain? | 你是想说”音想”吗 警监大人 |
[11:14] | That’s it. Get in my car, now. | 够了 滚上我的车 现在 |
[11:17] | And if you say another word, | 如果你再多说一个字 |
[11:18] | I promise you, you will regret it. | 我保证 你会后悔的 |
[11:20] | Aye aye, cap… Ow, okay. | 遵命 船 喔好痛 |
[11:23] | Fine, I regret it. Ah… I’ll go. I’m going. | 好了 我后悔了 我去 我去 |
[11:26] | These firemen are not moving. | 这些消防员根本不会走 |
[11:28] | We gotta distract ’em. | 我们要引开他们 |
[11:30] | Tell ’em your little boy’s cat got stuck up in a tree. | 告诉他们你儿子的猫被困在树上了 |
[11:32] | Ooh, undercover work. I love it. | 噢 卧底行动 我喜欢 |
[11:34] | I need more back story. | 我需要更具体的背景 |
[11:35] | First off, can it be my daughter’s cat? | 首先 可以说我女儿的猫吗 |
[11:37] | Okay, but if you get made because of that, it’s on you. | 好吧 如果你因此被拆穿了 不要怪我 |
[11:39] | Fine. Let’s talk about the cat. | 好吧 那说说猫吧 |
[11:41] | Short-hair, long-hair? Tabby? | 短毛 长毛 有斑纹吗 |
[11:43] | Short-hair, calico. | 短毛 白猫 |
[11:45] | The son is adopted. Your wife is in a coma. | 儿子是领养的 老婆昏迷躺在医院 |
[11:47] | Oh, that’s brutal. I like it. | 好悲惨 我喜欢 |
[11:51] | Hey, guys? Guys, I really need your help. | 嘿 两位 我需要帮助 |
[11:54] | My little boy, Brian, my angel, | 我的宝贝儿子 Brian |
[11:57] | I bought him a short-haired calico | 我给他买了一只短毛的白猫 |
[11:58] | after my wife fell into a coma… Motorcycle crash. | 在我老婆昏迷之后 呃 摩托车事故造成的 |
[12:01] | And now the cat’s stuck in a tree. | 现在那猫被困在树上了 |
[12:02] | He’s a cute kid. | 是只很可爱的小猫 |
[12:03] | Kinda looks like you. Handsome guy. | 和你挺像的 是个帅哥 |
[12:05] | Handsome little guy. | 小帅哥 |
[12:06] | Oh, hey. Just got locked out, so… | 嘿 不小心被锁在外面了 所以 |
[12:08] | He doesn’t care. | 他不在乎 |
[12:11] | Brian was adopted, so he has abandonment issues. | Brian是领养的 所以有点敏感 |
[12:14] | Just struck out at tee-ball last week. | 上个星期打球被虐惨了 |
[12:15] | Everyone called him “Cryin’ Brian.” | 大家都叫他爱哭鬼Brian |
[12:20] | Hello, Peralta. | 嗨 Peralta |
[12:22] | Aah! | 靠 |
[12:23] | You looking for something? | 在找什么吗 |
[12:24] | What is the deal with you and this second-rate pizza joint? | 你和这家二流披萨店到底有什么关系 |
[12:27] | This place is a Brooklyn institution, | 这是布鲁克林的经典地标好吗 |
[12:29] | and I’m here because you think Sal did it | 我在这里是因为你冤枉Sal放火 |
[12:31] | and you’re wrong! | 大错特错 |
[12:31] | He did do it! | 确实是他做的 |
[12:32] | Sal was in financial trouble, | Sal有经济问题 |
[12:34] | he has no alibi, | 没有不在场证明 |
[12:35] | and in cases of arson, the owner always did it. | 而且纵火案十有八九都是受害人自己干的 |
[12:39] | What’s going on, sir? | 什么情况 长官 |
[12:40] | What’s going on is that Peralta has screwed with me for the last time, | 情况就是 Peralta来捣了最后一次乱 |
[12:44] | and now he’s gonna pay. | 他要吃不了兜着走了 |
[12:45] | Oh, you know what, Boone? Any time you want to… | 你知道吗 Boone 每次你想要 |
[12:48] | Well, that escalated fast. | 哇 就开始动手了 |
[12:53] | They’re getting nervous, Jake! They’re getting nervous! | 他们被惹毛了 Jake 他们被惹毛了 |
[12:57] | Get off him, Boone! You big marshmallow! | 放手 Boone 你个死胖子 |
[13:00] | Hey, break it up! Now! | 快把他们分开 马上 |
[13:03] | Hey, hey, hey! Don’t tell my guys what to do! | 别指挥我的人 |
[13:04] | Don’t tell me what to tell people what to do! | 你管我指挥谁 |
[13:06] | Well, make me not do it, tough guy. | 我管了 你要怎样 |
[13:12] | Hey, break it up! | 嘿 放手 |
[13:16] | I apologize, marshal Boone, for Detective Peralta’s actions, | Boone队长 我为Peralta警探的行为 向你道歉 |
[13:19] | something I find myself doing quite frequently. | 都不知道这是第几次了 |
[13:21] | In my defense, | 允许我辩解一下 |
[13:22] | I was the only one saying we should stop hitting. | 我是唯一一个叫大家停手的人 |
[13:24] | Stop hitting them! | 停手啊 |
[13:26] | Kicking them will hurt more! | 用脚踢更痛 |
[13:29] | Okay, I’m a reasonable man, so I’m just gonna say this. | 好 我是讲道理的人 就这样吧 |
[13:32] | Fire Peralta immediately. | 立即开除Peralta |
[13:35] | He started a fight. | 都是他开的头 |
[13:36] | He overstepped his jurisdiction. | 他越权了 |
[13:37] | And he’s obsessed with this pizza place. | 还对这个披萨店有莫名的执念 |
[13:39] | What I’m obsessed with is how you’re bungling this investigation. | 我是对你如何搞砸这个案子有执念 |
[13:42] | They should write a song about it | 他们应该写首歌 |
[13:43] | called welcome to the bungle. | 叫”欢迎来搞砸” |
[13:45] | Seriously, why are you dragging Sal’s pizza through the mud? | 说真的 你为什么要这样诽谤Sal的披萨店呢 |
[13:47] | That place is special. | 那个地方很特别 |
[13:48] | Why’s it special? | 为什么 |
[13:49] | – Because it’s the best pizza in the neighborhood! – Well… | – 因为那是附近最好吃的披萨 – 这个嘛 |
[13:52] | According to Charles’s email blast, it’s actually number eight. | 根据Charles的披萨排行 它是第八 |
[13:54] | Captain reads my blast. | 警监看了我的排行 |
[13:56] | Of course, it’s the only one that measures mouth-feel. | 当然 你的排行是唯一考虑了口感的 |
[13:57] | What, are you kidding right now? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[13:58] | This isn’t about pizza. | 这根本和披萨无关 |
[14:00] | What’s it actually about? | 究竟是关于什么 |
[14:03] | When I was a kid, I was shortstop on my little league team. | 我小的时候是我们小联盟队里的三垒手 |
[14:06] | – Oh, my God. – It’s the truth. It’s not a brag. | – 天哪 – 我没吹牛 是真的 |
[14:09] | My dad was the coach, and after every game, | 我爸爸是教练 每场比赛结束 |
[14:11] | he would take the team to Sal’s. | 他都会带我们全队去Sal的披萨店 |
[14:13] | Halfway through our last season, he left me and my mom, | 最后一个学期过了一半 他离开了我和妈妈 |
[14:16] | and the worst part about it was | 最糟糕的部分是 |
[14:17] | that I couldn’t go with him to Sal’s anymore. | 我再也不能和他一起去Sal的披萨店了 |
[14:20] | Well, that’s certainly not what I expected this to be about. | 好吧 这跟我想象中的完全不一样 |
[14:23] | Sorr… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:27] | I’m sorry that happened to you. | 我很难过这种事发生在你身上 |
[14:29] | I mean, what kind of dad just… | 什么样的爸爸 |
[14:30] | Just leaves his son like that? | 会这么狠心对待自己的孩子 |
[14:33] | Look, you’re… You’re a cop and… | 看 你是个警察 |
[14:37] | And I’m a firefighter, but underneath all of it, | 我是个消防员 但是在内心深处 |
[14:40] | we’re just two boys whose dads abandoned them. | 我们就是两个被爸爸抛弃的孩子 |
[14:44] | And you and I, we’re gonna solve this thing, together. | 你和我 我们要一起解决这件事 |
[14:48] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好吧 |
[14:49] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 嗯 |
[14:50] | But first, let’s hug like men. | 首先 来一个男人间的拥抱 |
[14:53] | Oh, boy. This is happening. | 天哪 什么情况啊 |
[14:56] | Captain, get in here. | 警监 过来一起 |
[14:59] | There, there. | 好了好了 |
[15:01] | There, there. There. | 不哭不哭 |
[15:04] | I’m coming in. | 我也来了 |
[15:05] | Oh, Boyle. | 噢 Boyle |
[15:08] | What’s going on? | 到底怎样 |
[15:09] | Did you drive me out here to kill me? | 你是想把我带出来杀了我吗 |
[15:11] | I thought about it, | 我想过 |
[15:12] | but then I put that thought on hold. | 不过这个计划暂时待定 |
[15:14] | I wanted to show you Ropesburg. | 我带你去看看罗普斯堡 |
[15:15] | This is Ropesburg? | 这就是罗普斯堡 |
[15:17] | You wanted this offer so badly, | 你那么想要这个职位 |
[15:18] | I thought I’d give you a chance at the job. | 我想不如给你一个机会 |
[15:23] | Miss Diaz! Are you here to reconsider? | Diaz女士 你重新考虑了吗 |
[15:25] | We’ve bought the deputies bullets, like you suggested. | 我们照你的建议 给副局长买了子弹 |
[15:27] | Hi, sergeant. | 嗨 警长 |
[15:28] | No, I’m still not interested. | 不 我还是不感兴趣 |
[15:29] | At all. | 完全不 |
[15:31] | But this is Detective Santiago. | 这是Santiago警探 |
[15:32] | She’s one of our top detectives, | 她是咱那最好的警探之一 |
[15:34] | and she really wants the job. | 而且非常非常想要这个工作 |
[15:35] | I… Yes. | 我 是的 |
[15:38] | Can I ask what happened to the last Captain? | 能告诉我上一个警监怎么了吗 |
[15:41] | He quit to start a carpet cleaning business, | 他辞职去做地毯清洁生意了 |
[15:43] | because that was better than being Captain here | 因为那也比在这当警监好 |
[15:44] | because this is the most boring place on earth. | 因为这是世界上最无聊的地方 |
[15:47] | She doesn’t mean that. | 她开玩笑的 |
[15:50] | It’s okay. It’s true. | 没关系 这是事实 |
[15:51] | Gotta be known for something. | 咱就以这闻名 |
[15:55] | So of all the candidates that you interviewed today, | 在今天你们面试的所有候选人里 |
[15:58] | who do you think I should hire? | 你觉得该雇哪个 |
[15:59] | Well, the interviews got a little off-track. | 面试有点失控 |
[16:03] | But I’d go with Simon Walker. | 不过我推荐Simon Walker |
[16:05] | Computer science degree, | 计算机科学学位 |
[16:06] | – worked for the board of ed for ten years. – That guy? No way. | – 在教育局干了十年 – 那家伙不行 |
[16:09] | He yelled at me when I asked him | 我连续问了他三遍 |
[16:10] | the same question about Jay-Z three times in a row. | 最喜欢Jay-Z哪首歌时他冲我吼了 |
[16:13] | Why does that matter? | 这有什么关系 |
[16:14] | Because whoever takes this I.T. Job | 因为不管谁干这份工作 |
[16:16] | is gonna have to deal with Hitchcock | 每天都要被Hitchcock |
[16:17] | asking how to log in to his email | 问怎么登入邮箱 |
[16:19] | every single day forever. | 直到永远 |
[16:21] | How do you think Professor short fuse is gonna handle that? | 你觉着暴脾气教授怎么受得了 |
[16:24] | Fine, what about this guy? | 行 这个呢 |
[16:26] | Mm, no. He was scared of everything. | 不行 他太容易受到惊吓 |
[16:29] | Do you remember Rosa’s reaction last time the printer jammed? | 你们还记得上次打印机卡纸时Rosa的反应吗 |
[16:37] | I’ll pay for that. | 我会赔的 |
[16:39] | Fine, what was with the flossing? | 行 那牙线那位又有什么毛病 |
[16:42] | Mm, a precinct is a pretty gross place, ter-bear. | 辖区是个很恶心的地方 Terry熊熊 |
[16:45] | There’s blood, wounds, Scully’s feet. | 有血啊 伤口啊 Scully的脚啊 |
[16:48] | You need a strong stomach, | 你要有个坚强的胃 |
[16:50] | and that lady did not have one. | 那个女士没有 |
[16:52] | Plus, we already have the perfect candidate already: | 再说 我们已经有最完美的人选了 |
[16:54] | Savant Savant. | |
[16:56] | That punk who hacked us? | 那个黑了我们的混混 |
[16:57] | Precisely. | 正是 |
[16:59] | Captain, turn your greatest weakness | 警监 把你最大的弱点转化为 |
[17:02] | into your greatest strength, | 你最强的力量 |
[17:03] | like Paris Hilton re her sex tape. | 就像Paris Hilton翻拍她的性爱录像 |
[17:05] | Get to the point. | 快说重点 |
[17:06] | Savant tore our walls down, | Savant拆了我们的墙 |
[17:09] | but he can build them back up, | 但是他能重建它们 |
[17:11] | taller and thicker than ever. | 比以前更高 更厚 |
[17:13] | But how can we be sure he won’t turn on us? | 但是我们怎么能确定他不会出卖我们 |
[17:15] | His mom ratted him out, | 他妈妈告发他了 |
[17:17] | so I bet he’d love a steady paycheck | 我确信他很想要一份稳定的工资 |
[17:20] | to get out of that snitch’s house. | 逃离那个告密者的家 |
[17:21] | If I had a mic right now, | 如果我手里有个麦 |
[17:24] | I’d drop it. | 现在就是我扔麦的时候了 |
[17:28] | There we have it. | 那就这么定了吧 |
[17:31] | And here’s the file you wanted. | 这就是你想要的档案 |
[17:33] | Well, it’s hard to believe I’m gonna say this, | 有点难以相信我要说这话了 |
[17:37] | because I’ve spent most of my adult life hating you | 因为我花了大半生在恨你 |
[17:39] | and everything you stand for, but… | 和你所坚持的所有事 但是 |
[17:41] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[17:42] | I’m not gonna lie, my therapist is gonna be very proud of me. | 说实话 我的心理医生会为我感到自豪的 |
[17:47] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[17:48] | Any reason you can think of one of your guys would’ve forced this cabinet open | 你的人有理由在灭火的时候 |
[17:50] | while they were putting the fire out? | 撬开这个柜子吗 |
[17:51] | No, no. I can’t. | 没有吧 |
[17:53] | Looks like it was jimmied open with a crowbar. | 看样子这被铁撬翘开了啊 |
[17:56] | Oh, my God. I know who did it. | 天呐 我知道是谁干的了 |
[17:59] | Come on, I’ll explain it on the way down. | 快走 我边走边解释 |
[18:01] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[18:03] | I can’t believe I’m offering this to a cop, | 真不敢相信我要跟个警察说这话 |
[18:04] | but… | 但是 |
[18:06] | Do you want to take the pole down? | 你想从滑杆下去吗 |
[18:08] | Oh, my God, yes. | 我的天 好啊 |
[18:12] | Let justice be served. | 为正义而战 |
[18:14] | – Did you get it? – Uh-huh. My turn? | – 拍到了吗 – 嗯 轮我了 |
[18:16] | Nope. No time. | 不 没时间了 |
[18:26] | We know you burned down Sal’s, gino. | 我们知道是你烧了Sal披萨店 Gino |
[18:28] | You hated him because his pizza was better than yours. | 你恨他因为他的披萨比你的好 |
[18:30] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[18:31] | Gino’s pizza’s always been the tastiest. | Gino的披萨一直都是最好吃的 |
[18:33] | Wrong. According to Boyle’s email blast, | 错 根据Boyle的排行 |
[18:36] | it was downright lousy before. | 它之前一直都超差 |
[18:37] | That’s what made it so suspicious | 所以他突然喜欢上了 |
[18:38] | when he suddenly loved it. | 一切才显得这么可疑 |
[18:40] | Much better than last time. | 比上次好多了 |
[18:44] | The crust was charred, | 边烤焦了 |
[18:45] | the cheese was stringy and flavorless, | 奶酪太稠还没味道 |
[18:47] | but the sauce. | 但是这酱汁 |
[18:49] | Oh, Marone, the sauce. | 老天(意大利语) 这个酱汁啊 |
[18:51] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[18:52] | And that was your mistake. | 这就是你的失误了 |
[18:53] | You didn’t just burn Sal’s down, | 你不仅是烧了Sal的披萨店 |
[18:55] | you also stole his secret sauce recipe. | 还偷了他的秘制酱汁配方 |
[18:57] | Here’s a picture of the cabinet in which said recipe was held. | 这是张放配方的柜子的照片 |
[19:01] | Busted open with a crowbar. | 被铁撬翘开了 |
[19:02] | Look familiar? | 看着眼熟吗 |
[19:03] | Also, your so-called motivational speech down at the prison | 还有你所谓的监狱励志讲座 |
[19:07] | ended at 5:00 P.M., | 下午五点就结束了 |
[19:08] | leaving you plenty of time to get back to Sal’s | 你有大把时间可以去Sal披萨店 |
[19:10] | and burn it to the ground. | 然后将之付诸一炬 |
[19:12] | So I guess there’s only one thing left to say. | 我猜现在只有一句话好说了 |
[19:14] | Gino Bianucci, you’re under arrest… | Gino Bianucci 你被逮捕 |
[19:16] | – Excuse me. No. – Do you mind? | – 抱歉 – 你介意吗 |
[19:18] | – This is my collar… – I think I can handle this. | – 这是我的犯人 – 我可以应付 |
[19:19] | If I’m not wrong. | 如果我没记错的话 |
[19:21] | Yeah, but I actually did all the work. | 对 不过活都是我干的 |
[19:23] | See, I knew you would… You know what? Fine. | 看 我就知道你会这样 你知道吗 算了 |
[19:24] | Go ahead, I don’t care. | 你来吧 我不在乎 |
[19:26] | Gino Bianucci, you’re under arrest for arson. Yes! | Gino Bianucci 你因纵火而被逮捕 |
[19:28] | – Said it first. – Real mature. | – 我先说了 – 真成熟 |
[19:29] | Very mature. | 真成熟 |
[19:30] | Off we go. | 走吧 |
[19:31] | So what’d you think of Ropesburg? | 你觉得罗普斯堡怎么样 |
[19:35] | It’s, uh… quaint. | 很 古雅 |
[19:38] | It’s whack, and you know it. | 烂透了 你明明知道 |
[19:40] | Their number-one crime is tricycle theft. | 他们的头号犯人是个三轮车小偷 |
[19:43] | There’s a bakery attached to the precinct. | 警局还有连着个面包房 |
[19:45] | Come on, Santiago. | 拜托 Santiago |
[19:46] | You never would’ve taken that job, | 你不会想要这份工作的 |
[19:48] | so why’d you even care that they offered it to me? | 那你为啥还介意他们给我这份工作 |
[19:50] | I can’t help it. I’m competitive. | 我情不自禁 我很好胜 |
[19:53] | I have seven brothers, and I was the only girl. | 我有七个兄弟 而我是独女 |
[19:55] | I always had to fight for a place at the table. | 我在饭桌上的位置都得靠抢的 |
[19:57] | Well, you’re not the only girl at the table anymore. | 你现在不是饭桌上唯一的女孩了 |
[20:00] | We work in a police force full of dudes. | 我们在一个全是爷们的警局里工作 |
[20:02] | We gotta have each other’s backs, okay? | 我们得罩着对方 |
[20:05] | You saying you have my back? | 你说你罩着我 |
[20:06] | Yeah, I got your back. | 对 我罩着你 |
[20:08] | Don’t smile. I’m still mad at you. | 别笑 我还在生你气 |
[20:09] | I thought we were having a moment. | 我以为刚刚是我们的温情一刻 |
[20:11] | Moment’s over. Shut up. | 温情一刻结束了 闭嘴 |
[20:14] | Hey, sarge. | 警长 |
[20:15] | He made my computer smarter. | 他把我电脑弄聪明了 |
[20:16] | All I have to do is put my thumb on that thing, | 我只要把我的大拇指放在那上面 |
[20:18] | and it opens up all my electric mails. | 电邮就全都打开了 |
[20:20] | You seem real smart, man. | 你很聪明 伙计 |
[20:24] | Oh, and look, and you play with toys. | 瞧 你还玩玩具呢 |
[20:26] | Savant, you’re part of the nine-nine now. | Savant 你现在是99片区的一份子了 |
[20:29] | We look after each other. | 我们互相照应 |
[20:30] | Hey, ball, if savant was to do anything | 魔球 如果Savant要做 |
[20:33] | to harm this precinct, would I destroy him? | 任何危害警局的事 我会灭了他吗 |
[20:38] | Answer uncertain. Try again. | 答案不确定 再试一次 |
[20:43] | Peralta, fire marshal Boone just called. | Peralta 消防队长Boone刚打来 |
[20:45] | He told me you should check your drawer? | 他说叫你看看你的抽屉 |
[20:50] | Oh, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[20:53] | I’ve been booned. | 我被整到了 |
[20:55] | Well, the joke’s on him, | 糗的是他 |
[20:56] | because I was out of shaving cream. | 我正缺刮胡膏呢 |
[20:58] | I see we are once again at war with the fire department. | 看来我们再一次和消防局开战了 |
[21:01] | You are not to retaliate. | 你不准报复 |
[21:02] | Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it, sir. | 我才不会呢 长官 |
[21:04] | In fact, I’m gonna send over a little peace offering: | 事实上 我要去送上和解信物 |
[21:07] | Some of Sal’s famous sauce. | Sal的酱汁 |
[21:09] | Now, Boyle! | 就现在 Boyle |
[21:11] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 着火了 着火了 |
[21:15] | Pleasure working with you, Boone. | 和你共事真高兴 Boone |
[21:17] | Run, Charles! | 快跑 Charles |
[21:21] | Come on… whoa! Get that guy! | 抓住那家伙 |