时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Careful! | 小心点儿 |
[00:01] | You only get one shot at this, Peralta. | 只有一次机会 Peralta |
[00:03] | Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing. | 别担心 我知道我在干什么 |
[00:05] | I saw the first 15 minutes of The Hurt Locker. | 我看过<拆弹部队>前15分钟 |
[00:07] | Hurry! The stench is too much. | 快点 味道太浓郁了 |
[00:09] | We gotta get those shoes outta here. | 我们得赶快把他的鞋转移 |
[00:11] | How much time do we have? | 还剩多长时间 |
[00:13] | Scully ate his pot pie 30 minutes ago, | Scully在30分钟前吃的派 |
[00:14] | so we probably got 10 minutes left on this nap. | 估计他还会睡10分钟 |
[00:17] | 12 if he’s turkey tired. | 要是”吃火鸡”那么累的话就有12分钟 |
[00:18] | All right, come to papa. | 好 乖乖过来吧 |
[00:21] | It’s trapped. Abort mission. | 陷入困境了 终止任务 |
[00:23] | I have an idea… | 我有个想法 |
[00:38] | Let’s send these shoes to hell. | 送那对鞋上西天吧 |
[00:43] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[00:45] | Yeah, just smells worse than before. | 这样更臭了 |
[00:47] | Abort! | 撤退 |
[01:11] | Wow! Why are you here before me? | 你怎么比我早到 |
[01:13] | Am I asleep? Is this a dream? | 我还没醒么 还是我在做梦 |
[01:15] | I am early because Jimmy Brogan is here today. | 我早到是因为Jimmy Brogan来了 |
[01:18] | Why do you care so much about some old reporter? | 你怎么这么关心这位老记者 |
[01:20] | Some old reporter? | 老记者 |
[01:22] | Is the sky just some big blue hat that the world wears? | 那天空只是这个世界的一顶蓝帽子么 |
[01:25] | No. And no one has ever thought that. | 不是 而且没人这么想过 |
[01:27] | My point exactly. | 完全正确 |
[01:29] | Jimmy Brogan wrote The Squad | Jimmy Brogan的书 |
[01:31] | about badass New York cops in the ’70s. | 记述了70年代纽约牛逼警察的事儿 |
[01:33] | It’s the best book I’ve ever read, | 是我看过最好的书了 |
[01:35] | and I’ve read 15 books. | 我一共看过15本书呢 |
[01:36] | 50 books is not a lot. Wait… | 50本书可不多啊 等等 |
[01:39] | You said 15? | 你是说的15么 |
[01:41] | The Squad is what made me decide to become a Detective. | 因为这本书我才决定做警探的 |
[01:44] | And it was my first book report. | 还是我做的第一份读书报告呢 |
[01:46] | “The detectives wiped the mobsters’ blood off their boots and found the scag.” | “警探们擦去了他们鞋子上犯罪分子的鲜血 并找到了白粉” |
[01:51] | Scag is heroin, and the book says it’s so good, | 白粉就是海洛因 书上还说那东西很爽 |
[01:54] | you can never stop doing it! | 保证你一吸上瘾 |
[01:56] | See me after class, Jacob. | 下课来找我 Jacob |
[01:58] | Fun side note… I later lost my virginity to Mrs. Stratton’s daughter. | 更有趣的是 后来我的初夜给了Stratton老师的女儿 |
[02:02] | It was… very fast. | 那次 很快 |
[02:04] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[02:07] | Mr. Brogan, these are detectives Santiago and Peralta. | Brogan先生 这是Santiago警探和Peralta警探 |
[02:10] | Mr. Brogan, I am a huge fan of your book. | Brogan先生 我可喜欢你这本书了 |
[02:13] | Would you mind signing my copy? | 可不可以帮我签个名呢 |
[02:14] | I’d love to. It’s always nice to meet a fan. | 很荣幸 见到粉丝总是很高兴 |
[02:17] | You can just make it out to “Death wish.” | 你可以写 送给”死亡之愿” |
[02:19] | That’s what everyone calls me, ’cause I’m always first through the door. | 大家都这么叫我 因为我总是第一个冲进门 |
[02:22] | You go through doors normally, | 你和正常人一样进门 |
[02:24] | and everyone calls you pineapples. | 大家都叫你菠萝 |
[02:26] | My grandma calls me pineapples, | 我奶奶叫我菠萝 |
[02:27] | and I regret telling you that. | 我很后悔告诉你了 |
[02:29] | Those New York cops from the ’70s you wrote about were my idols… | 你书里写的70年代纽约警察 都是我的偶像 |
[02:32] | I mean, Gaminsky, Cavanaugh, Quigg. | 比如Gaminsky Cavanaugh Quigg |
[02:34] | Those guys were the real deal. | 他们都是真本事啊 |
[02:36] | I once saw Gaminsky choke a hippy to death with his own ponytail. | 有次我看到Gaminsky用他的马尾辫勒死了个嬉皮士呢 |
[02:40] | – Illegal. – Love that. | – 违法啊 – 大爱啊 |
[02:41] | Mr. Brogan is writing an article | Brogan先生想写一本书 |
[02:43] | about how Brooklyn detectives have changed in the 35 years since The Squad. | 是关于 |
[02:47] | He’ll be observing the two of you on your Internet identity theft case. | 他会跟进你俩手上的网络身份盗取案 |
[02:50] | I hope Mr. Brogan’s presence doesn’t prove to be a distraction to you, Peralta. | 我希望Brogan先生的存在不会让你分心 Peralta |
[02:54] | Distracted? Me? No, sir. | 分心 我 不会的 长官 |
[02:56] | Evil would love that. | 恶魔巴不得呢 |
[02:58] | But I’m not giving evil the satisfaction. | 但是我不会让他们有机可乘 |
[03:00] | Not today. | 反正不是今天 |
[03:02] | Where’s the can? I gotta unload. | 厕所在哪 我想”卸货” |
[03:05] | “Unload.” Great choice of words. | “卸货” 说得好 |
[03:07] | It’d be an honor to show you, sir. | 很荣幸能带您去 先生 |
[03:10] | All right. Everyone’s here. | 好 都到齐了 |
[03:12] | Today we’re gonna work on our courtroom demeanor. | 今天我们研习一下法庭行为举止 |
[03:14] | – Pass. – This seminar is not optional, Diaz. | – 不听 – 这堂课是必修的 Diaz |
[03:18] | You’re testifying in an aggravated assault case tomorrow. | 你明天就要为一起恶意伤人罪出庭作证了 |
[03:21] | The D.A. Is worried about how you present yourself on the stand. | 地检很担心你出庭的时候怎么表现 |
[03:24] | Why? I’m fine on the stand. | 怎么了 我出庭的表现挺好的啊 |
[03:26] | Look, I’ll make this real simple | 听好了 我说得简单点 |
[03:28] | so even these dum-dums can understand. | 就算是这群脑残傻缺都能听懂 |
[03:30] | Man did crime. | 那人犯罪了 |
[03:32] | I’m sorry… can you make her stop doing that weird thing with her face? | 不好意思 你能不能让她不要再做那么诡异的面部表情了 |
[03:36] | Crying? | 哭泣么 |
[03:37] | And when this is over, I’m gonna find you, and I’m gonna break those little fingers. | 等休庭了 我就去找你 然后拗断你的手指 |
[03:43] | Ms. Diaz. Please stop threatening the stenographer! | Diaz小姐 请你不要再威胁速记员了 |
[03:46] | This is an important case. You need to do well. | 这个案子很重要 你得好好表现 |
[03:50] | Fine. I’ll take your dumbass seminar. | 好吧 我上你的傻缺研习班 |
[03:52] | That’s the spirit! | 就要你这个劲头 |
[03:55] | Someone has placed tiny scanners inside ATMs | 有人在自助取款机里面安装迷你扫描器 |
[03:58] | to steal card numbers and pins | 来盗取卡号和密码 |
[03:59] | which they sell on the Internet. | 然后他们就在网上卖 |
[04:02] | Oh, good God, why do you smell like an ashtray? | 天啊 你身上怎么一股烟灰缸的味道 |
[04:04] | Oh, sorry, mom. | 真抱歉 老妈子 |
[04:06] | It’s the only way I can cope with the stress of the job. | 只有这样我才能应付工作压力 |
[04:14] | Anyway… We’re running an algorithm to comb through the transactions | 总之 我们运行了一种算法来梳理交易信息 |
[04:18] | looking for a pattern which will lead us to the perp’s IP address. | 找出其中的规律 然后就能找到罪犯的IP地址 |
[04:21] | Got it. “Boring mumbo jumbo.” | 明白了 “无聊的胡言乱语” |
[04:23] | Well, you could think of the algorithm as a boot | 你可以把系统想象成靴子 |
[04:26] | and the IP address as some poor slob’s skull. You know? | IP地址就是某个可怜虫的头盖骨 懂吗 |
[04:29] | We used to call guys who bragged about sitting around all day hair bags. | 我们曾经把整天坐着吹嘘的人叫做老油条 |
[04:35] | Except for Detective Finaldi. No, he had to sit around all day. | 除了Finaldi警探 他不得不整天坐着 |
[04:39] | A mafia thug pried both his kneecaps off with a crowbar. | 黑手党暴徒用铁撬撬走了他的两个膝盖骨 |
[04:43] | Gah… so lucky. | 太幸运了 |
[04:45] | This kind of data-driven police work has reduced crime by over 70%. | 这种数据处理工作把犯罪率降低了70%之多 |
[04:49] | I know hair bag work when I see it. | 我认得出来谁是老油条 |
[04:51] | Do me a favor… wake me when your shift is over. | 帮我个忙 你下班的时候叫醒我 |
[04:57] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[05:01] | That is amazing! | 太厉害了 |
[05:03] | All you need is for a jury to like you. | 你只要让陪审团喜欢你就行了 |
[05:05] | – If they like you, they’ll trust you. – Fine. | – 要是他们喜欢你 就会相信你 – 好 |
[05:08] | How do I get these morons to like me? | 那我怎么让白痴们喜欢我呢 |
[05:12] | Don’t call them morons. | 不要叫他们白痴 |
[05:13] | – Good instinct! – Okay. | – 说得对 – 好 |
[05:15] | Sit up straight, all right? Be aware of your hands, okay? And don’t be afraid to smile. | 坐直了 注意手放哪里 来点微笑更好 |
[05:19] | And if you need to buy time, you can always just say, “To be perfectly candid…” | 如果你要拖延时间 你就说”为了公正起见” |
[05:22] | To be perfectly candid… I like that. | 为了公正起见 我喜欢 |
[05:26] | And always make good eye contact. | 一定要经常有眼神交流 |
[05:28] | – But don’t stare at people. – Yeah. | – 但不要瞪人 – 千万不要 |
[05:30] | You gotta blink. But don’t blink too much. | 你得眨眼 但不要太频繁 |
[05:31] | – Or too fast. – I think the bigger worry is slow blinks. | – 也不能太快 – 我觉得眨得太慢更吓人 |
[05:34] | Don’t blink too fast or too slow or too much or too little. | 不要眨得太快或太慢或太多或太少 |
[05:36] | I know how to blink. | 我知道怎么眨眼 |
[05:38] | Quick question, sir. | 问个问题 长官 |
[05:39] | You know how we’ve been trading favors back and forth | 我们一直互相帮助 礼尚往来 |
[05:41] | and it’s your turn to give me one? | 现在该你还我个人情了 |
[05:43] | – None of that is true. – Yeah, I know. | – 没有这种事 – 我知道 |
[05:44] | Please, can I jump onto a sweet mob-related homicide? | 我能不能切换到抢劫犯杀人的案子上去 |
[05:47] | There are no sweet mob-related homicides on which to jump. | 没有抢劫犯杀人的案子 给你来切换 |
[05:51] | Boom! There’s one at the seven-three. Maybe I should roll over there, help out. | 73片区就有一个 也许我能过去帮帮忙 |
[05:55] | Brogan can tag along, maybe write some stuff down. | Brogan跟着去 写点东西 |
[05:57] | Why do you idolize that man and the time he wrote about? | 你为什么这么崇拜这个人 还有他笔下的那段时期 |
[06:00] | Because the ’70s were amazing. | 因为七十年代特别棒 |
[06:01] | I mean, everyone had thick, juicy moustaches | 每个人都有厚厚的胡子 |
[06:03] | and all the clothes were orange and flammable. | 大家都穿着橙色的衣服 一点就燃 |
[06:05] | The ’70s were not a good time for the city or for the department… | 对于整座城市和这个部门来说 七十年代并不好 |
[06:09] | Corruption, brutality, sexism. | 官僚腐败 野蛮残暴 性别歧视 |
[06:11] | Diaz and Santiago never would have made Detective, | 如果是在那时 Diaz和Santiago都不可能成为警探 |
[06:13] | and an openly gay man like me… I never would have been given a command. | 像我这样的公开同志 绝对不可能当上指挥官 |
[06:15] | There were very few black detectives. | 当时黑人警探很少 |
[06:17] | Did I ever tell you what my first day on the job was like? | 我有没有跟你说过我第一天上班的情景 |
[06:22] | Hello. I’m Raymond Holt. | 大家好 我是Raymond Holt |
[06:24] | Are you… here to turn yourself in? | 你是 来自首的吗 |
[06:28] | Ah, yeah, that’s really messed up. | 确实很糟糕 |
[06:30] | But the guys that Brogan wrote about… | 但是Brogan笔下的那些人 |
[06:31] | They were great detectives. I mean, they were legit. | 他们都是出色的警探啊 他们都是正直守法的 |
[06:33] | Some of them were legit. | 有些是 |
[06:35] | Some of them were just Brogan’s drinking buddies. | 有些只是Brogan的酒肉朋友 |
[06:38] | Sir, that is a brilliant idea. | 这真是一个好主意 |
[06:40] | It wasn’t an idea. It was a scathing indictment of your personal hero. | 这不是一个主意 这是对你偶像的严厉控诉 |
[06:43] | Eh, six of one. | 差不多吧 |
[06:45] | This is the best! | 真是太棒了 |
[06:47] | Drinking with Jimmy Brogan. | 和Jimmy Brogan一起喝酒 |
[06:49] | So tell me more about Quigg. Could he really light a matchstick on his face? | 快跟我说说Quigg的事 他真的能在脸上点火柴吗 |
[06:52] | One time during a drug bust, | 有一次毒品搜查的时候 |
[06:54] | he had one of his fingers shot off. | 他一根手指头被枪打掉了 |
[06:55] | He didn’t even flinch. He just picked it up | 他都没畏缩 他就捡起它 |
[06:57] | and used it to flip off every puerto rican in the place. | 对着那儿的每个波多黎各人竖起那根指头 |
[07:01] | And that’s my cue. It’s late. | 我要走了 很晚了 |
[07:04] | Are you kidding? The old guard drank till dawn, ate some coffee grounds, | 别逗了 老卫兵一直喝到黎明 吃点咖啡渣 |
[07:07] | then started the whole day all over again. | 然后继续迎接新的一天 |
[07:09] | Pfft! I eat coffee grounds. | 我就吃咖啡渣呢 |
[07:11] | Sure you do, pineapples. | 你当然吃了 菠萝 |
[07:13] | How about another round? | 再喝一轮如何 |
[07:14] | Are you kidding me? I wanna hang with you till one of us dies. | 你逗我呢 我跟你一起混到死都行 |
[07:17] | Look, I’m tired of talking. Why don’t you tell me some of your stories? | 我不想说了 你来说说你的故事吧 |
[07:20] | Great. ‘Cause I got some stories that’ll make Training Day look like Super Troopers. | 好啊 我的故事会让<训练日>看上去像<超级骑警> |
[07:27] | Eh, it’s not… bartender. Two scotches. | 不是 酒保 来两个苏格兰威士忌 |
[07:30] | No, no, he meant two bottles. | 不不 他的意思是两瓶 |
[07:33] | What? I mean… yeah! | 什么 呃 对啊 |
[07:36] | Aaaalll… right! | 好 极了 |
[07:41] | You’ll never get me! | 你抓不到我的 |
[07:42] | You’ll never get me! | 你永远都抓不到我的 |
[07:44] | We already got you, idiot. | 我们已经抓到你了 蠢货 |
[07:46] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[07:47] | How was your night of old-school drinking, hmm? | 你的老派喝酒夜怎么样 |
[07:51] | – Pretty hung over? – Shh! | – 宿醉挺厉害吧 – 嘘 |
[07:52] | Turn off your mouth siren. | 关上你的大嘴警报器 |
[07:55] | Here are the texts I got from you last night. | 这些是昨晚你给我发的短信 |
[07:57] | “Best night ever.” | “最棒的一夜” |
[07:59] | “Why scotch burn so good?” | “为什么苏格兰威士忌这么烧心” |
[08:01] | “Whaz his name in Serpico?” | “他在<冲突>里叫什么” |
[08:04] | “Who’s the friend of yours with the ping-pong?” | “你那个拿着乒乓球的朋友是谁” |
[08:06] | And lastly, | 最后 |
[08:07] | a picture of you on the subway platform eating Chinese chicken salad with no shirt on. | 一张你在地铁站台上光着膀子吃中国鸡沙律的照片 |
[08:12] | Well, last night was awesome. | 昨晚真的很棒 |
[08:16] | We had an epic night of bonding that I will never forget. | 昨晚我们建立了深厚友谊 是我永生难忘史诗性的一晚 |
[08:19] | Do it! I believe in you. | 来吧 我相信你能行 |
[08:24] | Throw it! I believe in you. | 快扔吧 我相信你能行 |
[08:28] | Man, I wonder if Brogan’s okay. | 不知道Brogan怎么样了 |
[08:29] | He’s 65 and drank two bottles of scotch. He might be dead. | 他都65岁了 还喝了两瓶苏格兰威士忌 他恐怕都死了 |
[08:33] | – He looks fine to me. – Morning, kid! | – 我觉得他挺好 – 早上好啊孩子 |
[08:35] | – How ya doing? – Uh… hey… | – 你怎么样了 – 呃 嘿 |
[08:37] | So good. I feel great. And I definitely don’t think it’s burning hot in here. | 很好 我感觉好极了 我绝对没有觉得浑身发烫 |
[08:42] | Well, I’m around. | 反正我就在这儿 |
[08:43] | Grab me if anything develops in your case. | 你的案子如果有进展 记得叫我 |
[08:46] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[08:47] | That hurt so bad. Let me know when he’s gone | 痛死了 他走了告诉我 |
[08:49] | so I can slide onto the nice, cool floor. | 这样我就能滑到凉凉的地板上了 |
[08:50] | – He’s gone. – Great. | – 他走了 – 好极了 |
[08:56] | Oh… my whole body has dry mouth. | 我全身都好口干 |
[09:01] | Why are we meeting in the ladies’ room? | 为什么要在女卫生间见面 |
[09:04] | It’s the perfect place for our second lesson, Courthouse wardrobe. | 这是我们上第二课的好地方 法庭衣柜 |
[09:07] | What’s wrong with the way I dress? | 我穿衣风格怎么了 |
[09:09] | You know, some people might say that all the black leather | 有些人可能会觉得一身黑皮衣 |
[09:12] | kind of makes you looks like an evil villain. | 看上去像是大恶棍 |
[09:14] | Not me. | 我没这么觉得 |
[09:15] | I think you look like a sexy motorcycle. | 我觉得你就像一辆性感的摩托车一样 |
[09:19] | – Boyle, pull it together. – Yeah. | – Boyle 正经点 – 好的 |
[09:22] | We need to soften up your look. | 我们要好好软化你的形象 |
[09:23] | My wife and Charles’s mom donated some clothes. | 我妻子还有Charles的妈妈挑了些衣服 |
[09:27] | Your wife and Boyle’s mom are both blind? | 你妻子还有Boyle的妈妈都瞎了吗 |
[09:33] | I look like Arsenio. | 我看上去像Arsenio |
[09:34] | So it’s… perfect? | 所以 很完美吗 |
[09:38] | – That’s actually my wedding suit. – No. | – 这其实是我的婚礼西装 – 不要 |
[09:41] | – Yes. – No. | – 要这个 – 不行 |
[09:46] | – That’s great. – Perfect! | – 这个很好 – 简直完美 |
[09:49] | You look beautiful… ly… Appropriate for court. | 你看着真好 适合上庭 |
[09:55] | Scully Scully. | |
[09:56] | – Hey, Jake. – You’ve been alive forever. | – 嘿Jake – 你活了这么久 |
[09:58] | How’d you used to cure hangovers? | 是怎么对付宿醉的 |
[10:00] | Oh, I didn’t drink. I was, however, extremely into cocaine for most of 1986. | 我不喝酒 不过1986年的时候我对可卡因严重上瘾 |
[10:05] | I gotta tell you the truth, Hitchcock… | Hitchcock 和你说实话 |
[10:07] | Can I tell you the truth? You and me, man. | 能和你说实话吗 你和我 |
[10:08] | We’re gonna be co-captains. | 我们要成为警监搭档了 |
[10:10] | But first I’m taking you to Japan! | 但我要先带你去日本 |
[10:12] | I’m already packed! | 我都收拾好啦 |
[10:14] | I had three heart attacks that year and declared bankruptcy. | 那年我心脏病发了三次 而且破产了 |
[10:17] | Hitchcock turned out just fine. | Hitchcock倒是挺好 |
[10:19] | My grandpa was an old-school cop. | 我祖父是个老派警察 |
[10:21] | This was his hangover cure… Raw egg yolks. | 这是他的宿醉解药 生蛋黄 |
[10:26] | You look like a corpse we just pulled out of the river. | 你看上去像我们刚从河里捞上的死尸一样 |
[10:29] | Wrong. I look like a cool rock star | 错 我看上去像一个很酷的摇滚歌手 |
[10:31] | who oded in his own pool. Big difference. | 在他自己的泳池里磕嗨了 差别大了去了 |
[10:33] | I told you not to let Jimmy Brogan distract you from your work. | 我跟你说过 别让Jimmy Brogan影响你的正常工作 |
[10:36] | So I assume you’re not too hung over to do said work? | 我就当你没有宿醉到没法干活 |
[10:39] | Pfft. Nope. It’s like I never even drank. | 没 我就跟没喝过酒一样 |
[10:42] | And that’s not a hangover cure. | 那个不是用来醒酒的吗 |
[10:43] | What, that? Naw, it’s just some… Protein for my guns. | 啥 那个啊 没 那只是给我练臂肌的蛋白质 |
[10:48] | I drink one every morning before I lift. | 每天早上举哑铃前都要来一个 |
[10:50] | So… | 所以呢 |
[10:55] | Gah! | 咯 |
[10:57] | Ah ha ha! | 哎哟哈 |
[10:59] | So good! | 好喝哟 |
[11:00] | You can barely even tell it’s a chicken embryo. | 你几乎察觉不出这是鸡胚胎 |
[11:03] | You should drink it all. For your guns. | 你该喝光 为了你的肌肉 |
[11:10] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[11:16] | Agh. | 呃 |
[11:17] | Ah, it’s just like… Fitness, right? | 就和 健身一个样 |
[11:23] | Why did I do this? | 为什么我会做这个 |
[11:25] | According to your text, you were having | 按你短信所说 你找到了 |
[11:28] | “The beef light of my loaf.” | “面包里发出的牛肉光芒” |
[11:29] | What? No, no. Why did I use this algorithm? | 啥 不不 为什么我要用这个算法 |
[11:32] | We’re only tracking people who use the stolen cards. | 我们只是在跟踪使用被偷信用卡的人 |
[11:34] | They might not be the same as the ones who stole them. | 而不是偷卡的人 |
[11:36] | Here, switch seats with me. | 来 换个位子 |
[11:41] | Oh, wow. Your butt’s really warm. | 你的屁股真暖和 |
[11:44] | My butt’s normal. Your butt’s the weird one. | 我屁股很平常 你的才比较怪 |
[11:46] | Don’t be mad. It’s nice. | 别气嘛 蛮好的 |
[11:47] | All right, so if we ignore all these fraudulent purchases and go back far enough… | 如果我们忽略所有欺诈交易 然后往前回溯 |
[11:52] | Here. Someone posted the stolen card numbers online from this IP address. | 这个 有人从这个IP地址把被盗信用卡号发网上了 |
[11:56] | Not bad! You found the pattern. | 不赖嘛 你找到了规律 |
[11:58] | All right, let’s aspirin up and roll out! | 来几颗阿司匹林然后咱就出发 |
[12:00] | Ah… ohh! | 啊哦 |
[12:03] | Ohh… | 哦 |
[12:05] | I’m glad you could be here for this. | 很高兴你能来见证这一刻 |
[12:11] | Mike Halbrook. NYPD. Open up. | Mike Halbrook 警察 开门 |
[12:13] | Put your head through the door. | 探头进去看看 |
[12:15] | My head? | 我的头吗 |
[12:17] | We got a runner! | 嫌犯逃跑 |
[12:19] | – Stop! NYPD – Hands in the air! Oh, wow. | – 停下 警察 – 举起双手 哦哇 |
[12:26] | Hoo! Yeah! | 呼 耶 |
[12:28] | Good job. I’m never drinking again. | 干得好 我再也不喝酒了 |
[12:31] | Hey. You know, I was gonna take him out myself, but ladies first, so… | 我本来要亲自抓的 但是女士优先 |
[12:37] | Relax, kid. | 放松 小伙子 |
[12:38] | Being too hung over to chase a perp? | 宿醉到抓不了嫌犯 |
[12:40] | That’s a classic old-school move. | 那是典型的老派做法 |
[12:42] | You know, you are one of the last few good cops | 你是仅剩的几个好警察 |
[12:45] | fighting against the rising tide of hair bags. | 和老油条做派抗争 |
[12:48] | That’s what you’re gonna say in your article? | 你文章里准备这么写吗 |
[12:50] | Ah, don’t worry, you’re gonna come out lookin’ real good. | 别担心 你会被写得很好的 |
[12:53] | Especially after our talk in the bar. | 尤其是和你在酒吧畅谈后 |
[12:55] | Ah… So many good quotes! Especially about Holt. | 好多经典语录 特别是关于Holt的 |
[12:59] | Cops are usually afraid to go after their captains like that, | 警察通常很怕跟警监对着干 |
[13:02] | but you, sir, are old-school. | 但你呢 先生 你是老派警察 |
[13:07] | You know it. | 你懂的 |
[13:08] | Oh, pineapples… What did you do? | 菠萝 你都干了些什么 |
[13:14] | Your witness counselor. | 请证人出庭 |
[13:16] | Detective Diaz, it’s always a pleasure to see you. | Diaz警探 见到你总是件乐事 |
[13:18] | This is not good. | 不妙 |
[13:20] | The lawyer is that slimeball grundhaven… Rosa hates him! | 这律师是个虚伪的极品 Rosa很讨厌他 |
[13:23] | She’s dressed right. We coached her. | 她着装得体 我们又教过她 |
[13:24] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[13:26] | Would you please state your name for the record? | 请郑重报上你的姓名 |
[13:29] | To be perfectly candid… | 为了公正起见 |
[13:31] | My name is Detective Rosa Diaz. | 我是Rosa Diaz警探 |
[13:33] | Well, thank you for your candor regarding your own name. | 谢谢你对自己的名字 保持公正 |
[13:37] | Detective Diaz, would you please tell the court | Diaz警探 能告诉法庭 |
[13:40] | exactly how you’re involved in this case? | 你与本案有何联系吗 |
[13:42] | I caught Mr. Ladd physically beating his boss with a fax machine. | 我抓到Ladd先生用传真机击打他的老板 |
[13:45] | Most of his cheek was caved in. | 对方脸颊基本都凹陷了 |
[13:47] | His head was basically a blood fountain. | 他的脑袋跟喷泉似的在流血 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry, is this amusing to you, Ms. Diaz? | 抱歉 Diaz小姐 这件事对你来说很好笑吗 |
[13:53] | Blinking. | 眨眼 |
[13:54] | Are you alright, Detective | 你没事吧 警探 |
[13:58] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[14:00] | Brogan just sent me the quotes he’s gonna run. | Brogan刚把要发布的语录发给我了 |
[14:03] | I slammed Holt like 50 times. | 我调侃了Holt不下50次 |
[14:05] | Listen. | 听听 |
[14:06] | “Holt would rather I wear a tie “Than solve a case. | “Holt宁愿我系领带 也不要我破案子” |
[14:08] | “Holt cares more about catching clerical errors “Than catching bad guys. | “Holt更关心抓文书上的错误 而不是抓罪犯” |
[14:12] | Holt is way too verticulis”? | “Holt是古板怪” |
[14:15] | – That’s not even a word! – What were you thinking? | – 这压根不是一个词 – 你当时怎么想的啊 |
[14:17] | We were just hanging out, being old-school. | 我们只是瞎混混 就像老派警察 |
[14:19] | He wasn’t supposed to quote me. | 他不该引用我的话 |
[14:20] | I was off the record the whole time. | 这可是私底下的闲聊 |
[14:23] | Oh, no wait. | 慢着 不对 |
[14:24] | I’m goin’ on the record. | 我说的话要公开啊 |
[14:26] | Jake Peralta… Can dance! | Jake Peralta 会跳舞 |
[14:30] | Whoo! Whoo! | 呜呼 |
[14:33] | Jimmy Brogan Jimmy Brogan! | |
[14:36] | You need to fix this, okay? Those quotes cannot run. | 你得补救 好吗 这些话不能发表 |
[14:39] | It would be devastating for Holt. | 那会毁了Holt的 |
[14:41] | – And the department. – I’ll fix it. | – 还会毁了咱们部门 – 我会补救的 |
[14:43] | Brogan’s a cool guy. We’re friends now. | Brogan挺好说话的 我们是朋友 |
[14:45] | I’ll just talk to him, awesome dude to awesome dude. | 我找他谈谈 牛人对牛人 |
[14:48] | I should brush my teeth first, though, right? | 我应该先刷牙的 |
[14:51] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah, that’s terrible. | – 嗯 – 好臭 |
[14:52] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[14:54] | Great advice, dummies. I look like a psycho up there! | 你们的建议不错嘛 笨蛋 我刚才像个神经病 |
[14:56] | Yes. You have to pull it together. | 你得冷静点 |
[14:58] | That’s not helping! | 说这有用吗 |
[14:59] | That’s what sarge says to me when I’m nervous. | 我紧张时警长就这么和我说的 |
[15:01] | Rosa, I think you’re nervous. | Rosa 我觉得你紧张了 |
[15:03] | Of course I’m nervous! | 当然紧张了 |
[15:05] | What did you think was the problem? | 要不然你们觉得问题出在哪里 |
[15:06] | We just assumed you were a terrifying human being with a short fuse. | 我们觉得你是个被吓坏的急性子 |
[15:09] | But if the problem is that you’re nervous, | 如果紧张是你的问题所在 |
[15:11] | that’s where Charles Boyle lives, baby. | 我每天都活得紧张 |
[15:13] | I can help! You just need to go to your happy place. | 我能帮你 你得找到你的欢乐国度 |
[15:16] | What’s that? Sounds stupid. | 那是啥 听着傻兮兮的 |
[15:18] | Oh, everyone’s happy place is different. | 每个人的欢乐国度不一样 |
[15:19] | For me, I just imagine I’m slurping up the world’s longest piece of linguini. | 对我来说 我就想象自己在唆世界上最长的扁意面 |
[15:24] | It just keeps going and going. | 唆啊唆啊唆不停 |
[15:26] | Every 20 feet of noodle, there’s a sauce change. | 每20尺就换一种酱料 |
[15:29] | I’m in my happy place right now. | 我现在就在安乐地带 |
[15:31] | Mmm… pesto. | 嗯 香蒜酱 |
[15:33] | Mmm! Carbonara! | 嗯 干酪酱 |
[15:35] | Great! Now I’m starving! | 好极了 弄得我饿了 |
[15:42] | Hey, hey, Jimmy Brogan. | 嗨 Jimmy Brogan |
[15:45] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢同我会面 |
[15:46] | Welcome to the Schvitz, kid. | 欢迎来到施利茨浴场 |
[15:48] | The most comfortable place on earth. It’s like crawling back into your mother. | 地球上最舒服的地方 就像回娘胎一样 |
[15:52] | Is that something people wanna do? | 有人想这样做吗 |
[15:54] | What’d you wanna talk to me about? | 你有啥要跟我说的 |
[15:56] | So I read those quotes you sent me, | 我读了那些你发给我的引述 |
[15:59] | and you… Wrote them so good. | 你写得太好了 |
[16:01] | The thing is… I know I hid it incredibly well, | 我要说的是 我知道我隐藏得很好 |
[16:04] | but I was pretty drunk when I said that stuff, so… | 但我说那话的时候特别醉 |
[16:07] | Any chance you wouldn’t print it? | 能不能不发表出来 |
[16:09] | Well, you said you were going on the record. | 你都说了那些是能公开发布的 |
[16:11] | I was clearly not in control. | 很明显我那时并不清醒 |
[16:13] | Well, maybe you should learn to handle your brown. | 也许你该好好学着控制好你的屁眼 |
[16:16] | Eew. | 恶心 |
[16:17] | Look, you know that I think you’re like the number one hero of the 20th century. | 你知道 在我看来你就是二十世纪的头号英雄 |
[16:21] | But kinda feel like you’re being unfair here. | 但我觉得你这样有点欺负人 |
[16:24] | “Feel like”? Listen to her, | “觉得” 听听她说的 |
[16:26] | Suzanne Somers over here. Talk like a man. | 这不是Suzanne Somers吗 男人一点 |
[16:29] | All right, I will talk like a man. | 行 我就男人一点 |
[16:30] | You got me drunk and took advantage of me. | 你趁我喝醉了 占我便宜 |
[16:32] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[16:34] | Look, I’m asking you nicely… | 我很心平气和地请求你 |
[16:36] | Please don’t print the quotes. | 请不要发表那些话 |
[16:37] | And I’m telling you nicely, I’m printing them. | 我很心平气和地告诉你 我要发表 |
[16:40] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能发 |
[16:41] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你又能怎样 |
[16:49] | Hey, how’d it go with Brogan? | 和Brogan谈得怎么样 |
[16:50] | Perfect. Except I punched him in the face | 特别好 除了我往他脸上来了一拳之外 |
[16:52] | – and made everything a billion times worse. – What? | – 然后把事情弄得更糟糕了 – 啥 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:04] | So, Detective Diaz, you saw my client struggling with his boss, | Diaz警探 你看到我的当事人和他老板在打架 |
[17:07] | but you don’t know who initiated the fight. | 但是你不知道是谁先动手的 |
[17:09] | To be perfectly candid, | 为了公正起见 |
[17:10] | I was pretty sure it was the defendant. | 我挺确定是被告先动手的 |
[17:12] | Oh, to be perfectly candid, “Pretty sure” Is not definitive. | 为了公正起见 “挺确定”并不是一个明确的概念 |
[17:16] | I think I know what happened. | 我想我知道发生过些什么 |
[17:17] | Well, to be perfectly candid, no one cares what you think. | 为了公正起见 没人在乎你想什么 |
[17:20] | Do you actually know anything, or are you just guessing? | 你是真的知道呢 还是猜的 |
[17:26] | Your client instigated the fight. | 你的当事人先动手的 |
[17:29] | I’m certain. | 我很确定 |
[17:30] | And I’m happy to tell you why. | 我很乐意向你解释当中缘由 |
[17:32] | Yes! She went to her happy place. | 太好了 她找到她的欢乐国度了 |
[17:35] | I know that, Boyle. | 我知道 Boyle |
[17:36] | You punched Jimmy Brogan? | 你揍了Jimmy Brogan |
[17:39] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么啊 |
[17:40] | I was thinking that I needed to protect this precinct. | 我在想 我要保护这个片区 |
[17:43] | From things that I said about this precinct | 不受我对记者说的那些话的影响 |
[17:45] | to a reporter while drunk and insisting he record me. | 我当时醉了 还要坚持公开发表 |
[17:48] | – I shouldn’t have done it. – Unbelievable. | – 真是后悔 – 难以置信 |
[17:49] | Every time I think you might make a decent Detective, | 每当我开始觉得你能成为一个像样的警探时 |
[17:51] | you go and pull something like this. | 你就开始搞出点这样的事 |
[17:52] | I thought I could handle my brown. | 我以为我能控制住我的屁眼 |
[17:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. It’s gross. | 抱歉 太恶心了 |
[17:58] | Go home! You got the rest of the day to put your head on straight. | 回家去 今天好好清醒清醒 |
[18:08] | Got Halbrook to cop to every charge. | Halbrook认下了所有罪 |
[18:10] | – Nice work, Santiago. – Thank you, sir. | – Santiago 做得不错 – 谢谢您 |
[18:13] | Peralta figured out the pattern, though, | 其实是Peralta发现了规律 |
[18:14] | so he should get credit for the collar. Have you seen him? | 功劳应该是他的 你看到他了吗 |
[18:17] | I sent him home. He assaulted Jimmy Brogan. | 我叫他回去了 他攻击了Jimmy Brogan |
[18:19] | Yeah. But that caveman kinda had it coming, don’t you think? | 是啊 但是那个野人自找的 不觉得吗 |
[18:23] | Oh. He didn’t tell you. | 噢 他没告诉你 |
[18:26] | – Tell me what? – Never mind. | – 告诉我什么 – 没什么 |
[18:28] | If Jake didn’t tell you, he must have had a reason. | 如果Jake没告诉你 那他肯定是有原因的 |
[18:30] | – It’s not my place. – I’m disappointed in you, Santiago. | – 不应该我来说 – 我对你很失望 Santiago |
[18:33] | I thought you and I were close. | 我原以为我俩很亲近 |
[18:36] | I know you’re manipulating me… | 我知道你在操纵我 |
[18:38] | But I love it, and I will tell you anything. | 但我很乐意 我什么都告诉你 |
[18:42] | So Jake went to the Schvitz to talk to Brogan. | Jake去施利茨浴场找了Brogan |
[18:44] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你又能怎样 |
[18:51] | There’s nothing I can do… Except to ask you nicely | 我不能怎样 只能心平气和地请求你 |
[18:54] | as a fan of you, your work, and the guys you wrote about… | 作为一名崇拜你 崇拜你的作品和你笔下人物的粉丝 |
[18:57] | Please don’t print the quotes. | 请不要发表那些话 |
[18:59] | Sheesh. I didn’t realize | 老天 我真没想到 |
[19:00] | you were gonna get your panties all in a pretzel! | 你要发威了吗(你要把你的内裤扭成个麻花吗) |
[19:02] | That’s actually not technically possible. I’m not wearing underwear. | 其实那根本是不可能的 我没有穿内裤 |
[19:05] | It is swampy in here. My butt’s like the everglades. | 这儿太潮湿了 我的屁股跟沼泽地一样 |
[19:07] | Look, I know you’re trying to be legit in a hair bag world, | 我知道你想在老油条的世界里做一名有为的纽约警察 |
[19:10] | so I will not print your quotes. | 所以我不会发表那些话的 |
[19:13] | Ah, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:14] | That means the world to me. | 太感谢你了 |
[19:16] | And for the record, | 还有一点要说清楚 |
[19:17] | I know that Holt is a stickler, | 我知道Holt十分固执己见 |
[19:19] | but he’s actually a really good cop. | 但他其实是一名优秀的警察 |
[19:20] | Don’t worry about it. We’re friends. | 别担心了 我们是朋友 |
[19:22] | You don’t have to stick up for that homo. | 你不用替那个死基佬辩护 |
[19:27] | I really wish you hadn’t just said that. | 我真的希望你刚才没说那句话 |
[19:29] | What, homo? | 什么 死基佬 |
[19:30] | Thank you, Santiago. That’ll be all. | 谢谢你Santiago 没事了 |
[19:37] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[19:40] | Diaz, you did it. | Diaz 你做到了 |
[19:42] | They found him guilty on all charges. | 所有罪名都成立 |
[19:44] | Huh. Boyle’s advice worked. | Boyle的建议挺有用的 |
[19:47] | So… Where’s your happy place? | 那么 你的欢乐国度是哪儿 |
[19:50] | I’m in a cabin in the middle of nowhere. | 我在一个没人知道的地方 一个小屋子里 |
[19:53] | Inside it’s just me and that stupid, slimy defense attorney. | 屋里头只有我 和那个谄媚的蠢货辩护律师 |
[19:57] | And I’m beating the hell out of him. | 我狠狠地揍他 |
[19:59] | I break a dining room table over his head. | 我架起一张餐桌往他头上扔去 |
[20:01] | Then I rip off his arm | 然后扯掉他的胳膊 |
[20:03] | and shove it where the sun don’t shine. | 扔到个不见天日的地方 |
[20:05] | Then I reach down his throat | 然后我把手伸进他的喉咙 |
[20:07] | and shake his hand. | 跟他好好握握手 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna go ahead and schedule you for a psych eval. | 我去给你预约个心理评估 |
[20:19] | I owe you one, Boyle. Thank-you dinner. Tomorrow night. | 我欠你个人情 Boyle 答谢晚宴 明晚 |
[20:22] | Gribaldi’s. It’s all-you-can-eat linguini. | 格里巴蒂饭店 任吃的宽面条 |
[20:25] | – Yes! – Oh, my boyfriend’s coming too. | – 太好了 – 我男朋友也来 |
[20:28] | Your what friend now? | 你什么朋友 |
[20:32] | All right. Let’s hear it. | 好吧 你念吧 |
[20:35] | Well, it’s even worse than I imagined. | 比我想象的还要糟 |
[20:37] | “The new face of the NYPD | “布鲁克林的Jake Peralta” |
[20:39] | is perfectly embodied by Brooklyn’s own Jake Peralta…” | “完美地诠释了纽约警局的新气象” |
[20:43] | – That’s not so bad. – “Who cowers behind his desk all day | – 不糟嘛 – “他成天畏缩在办公桌后” |
[20:45] | – like the true hair bag that he is.” – there it is. | – “真是名符其实的窝囊废” – 来了 |
[20:48] | “The old guard would have eaten a guy like Peralta | “老卫兵会把Peralta这样的人” |
[20:50] | for breakfast and unloaded him by lunch.” | “当早餐享用 并在午餐时就把他排泄出体外” |
[20:53] | Well, it’s very colorful. And hurtful. | 多么生动啊 多么伤人啊 |
[20:56] | You can ignore that garbage, Santiago. | Santiago 不用管那篇垃圾 |
[20:59] | Jimmy Brogan wouldn’t know a legit cop | 就算有警察给了他一拳 |
[21:01] | if he punched him in the face. | Jimmy Brogan也还是不知道真的警察是什么样 |
[21:08] | Well… Guess I’m done with this. | 我不用再看这个了 |
[21:12] | Not good enough. | 还不够 |
[21:15] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[21:21] | Welcome to the party, pal! | 欢迎来到派对 兄弟们 |
[21:24] | God, you love that movie. | 天呐 你还真是喜欢那部电影 |
[21:26] | It’s Die Hard. | 是<虎胆龙威> |