时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, cap’n, got a second? | 船长 能打扰你一下吗 |
[00:03] | – It’s “Captain.” – What did I say? | – 是警监 – 我刚说啥了 |
[00:05] | “Cap’n,” Like cap’n crunch. | 船长 嘎吱船长那个船长 |
[00:08] | All right, but to be fair, cap’n crunch was a war hero | 好吧 但是嘎吱船长是一个战争英雄 |
[00:11] | and the primary male role model in my house, growing up, so… | 是我们家所有小孩成长过程中的偶像 所以 |
[00:15] | Anyways, cap-tain, you know that | 总之 警监 你知道 |
[00:18] | jewelry store robbery down by grand army Plaza? | 那起大军团广场边的珠宝店抢劫案吧 |
[00:19] | – Mm-hmm. – I know who did it… Dustin Whitman. | – 嗯 – 我知道是谁干的 Dustin Whitman |
[00:22] | I put him in Rikers two years ago. | 两年前我把他送进了里克斯监狱 |
[00:24] | He just got out, | 他最近出来了 |
[00:25] | and the crime scene matches his M.O. Perfectly. | 犯罪现场很符合他的犯案习惯 |
[00:27] | Okay, what do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[00:29] | Well, security cam shows a male suspect, 5’9″… | 从监控录像来看 是一个男性嫌疑人 身高1米8左右 |
[00:32] | Wearing a black ski mask. | 戴着黑色滑雪面罩 |
[00:34] | He bypassed the McConnell alarm | 用磁安全开关 |
[00:35] | by using the magnetic kill switch. | 绕过了警报系统 |
[00:37] | And he only stole diamonds, nothing over two carats. | 而且只偷两克拉以下的钻石 |
[00:39] | Yeah, exactly. How’d you know? | 没错 完全正确 你怎么知道的 |
[00:41] | I’m a Detective. It’s what I do. | 我是一个警探 这就是我的特长 |
[00:45] | I’m just kidding. I need a lot more information. | 逗你玩呢 我还需要更多信息 |
[00:47] | But that would’ve been a great exit line, right? | 不过这是个很好的退场词 对吧 |
[00:49] | The crime techs aren’t done yet, | 虽然还没弄清作案手段 |
[00:50] | but I’m 100% sure it’s Whitman. | 但是我百分百确定就是Whitman |
[00:51] | Well, let’s see what kind of physical evidence | 那我们先找找有什么证据 |
[00:53] | they turn up, and then we can talk arrest. | 再来讨论逮捕的事 |
[00:55] | Actually, hilarious story. | 呃 这事嘛 说来好笑了 |
[00:58] | So that is Dustin Whitman. | 那就是Dustin Whitman |
[01:01] | You already arrested him? With insufficient evidence? | 你在证据不足的情况下就逮捕了他 |
[01:06] | By law, we have 48 hours to find that evidence, | 法律规定 我们有48小时来找证据 |
[01:08] | or we have to let him go. | 不然就得放他走 |
[01:10] | You just started the clock. | 倒计时开始了 |
[01:11] | 距离截止时间还有 47小时56分钟 | |
[01:15] | What’s up with this emergency meeting? | 为啥开紧急会议 |
[01:17] | Whoa, Detective Santiago. | 哇噢 Santiago警探 |
[01:20] | Big date tonight. How do I look? | 佳人有约 我看上去怎么样 |
[01:22] | Well, I think you look… | 我认为你看起来 |
[01:25] | Sorry, that was supposed to be a catcall. | 抱歉 本来应该发出口哨声的 |
[01:28] | I don’t know how this works. | 我玩不太来这个东西 |
[01:29] | Hey, is this why you were getting makeup tips | 难怪你之前去拘留所 |
[01:31] | from the prostitute in the holding cell? | 问那个妓女怎么化妆 |
[01:33] | I just wanted to know how she got such smoky eyes. | 我只是想知道那个烟熏妆是怎么化的 |
[01:35] | Turns out it was an std rash. | 后来发现是性病皮疹 |
[01:37] | Detective Peralta has made a collar in the jewelry store heist. | Peralta警探在珠宝店抢劫案中逮捕了一个人 |
[01:40] | – Way to go, jakey. – Ah, that’s okay. | – 干的好 Jakey – 没什么啦 |
[01:42] | No. He didn’t get sufficient evidence to make it stick, | 不 他并没有充足的证据 去定那个人的罪 |
[01:45] | so we have the next 48 hours to fix his mistake. | 所以接下来48小时 我们要去修正这个错误 |
[01:47] | Damn it, Jake. | 该死的 Jake |
[01:49] | What evidence did you have when you arrested this guy? | 你逮捕他的时候手上有啥证据 |
[01:52] | Some pretty ironclad stuff. | 很铁的证据啦 |
[01:53] | Dustin, it’s been a while. | Dustin 好久不见 |
[01:56] | Mind if I ask you a few questions? | 介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[01:58] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t Joke Peralta. | 呵呵 这不是Joke(笑话 音似Jake) Peralta嘛 |
[02:01] | That’s it, you’re under arrest. | 够了 你被捕了 |
[02:03] | Case closed? | 铁证吧 |
[02:04] | If we don’t find something conclusive, | 如果我们没有找到确凿的证据 |
[02:07] | it jeopardizes the case | 不仅会影响办案 |
[02:08] | and opens the department up to a lawsuit. | 还可能遭到起诉 |
[02:09] | So cancel your plans. | 所以取消你们的计划 |
[02:11] | We’re here until this is over. | 我们要战斗到破案那一刻 |
[02:12] | – Damn it, Peralta. – Ow! | – 你去死好了 Peralta – 喔 |
[02:14] | I know everyone’s mad at Peralta | 我知道 周末被毁了 |
[02:16] | for ruining their weekend. | 你们都很生Peralta的气 |
[02:19] | But? | 但是 |
[02:20] | That was it. | 没但是了 |
[02:21] | I was just demonstrating | 我只是在向Peratla警探 |
[02:22] | for Detective Peralta what a fact is. | 展示什么叫事实 |
[02:46] | 距离截止时间还有 47小时16分钟 | |
[02:47] | Terry, you just pulled two double. You must be tired. | 你喝特浓的咖啡 一定是很累了吧 |
[02:49] | I’ll stay for this Whitman debacle. | 我会在这里守着这个Whitman的 |
[02:51] | – You go home. – I’m not tired. | – 你回家吧 – 我不累啊 |
[02:52] | Why would you think I was tired? | 你为什么觉得我累了 |
[03:05] | I ended up doing 25 minutes | 结果我做了25分钟的 |
[03:06] | of sleep chin-ups on muscle memory alone. | 睡眠肌肉独立记忆引体向上 |
[03:10] | Tired Terry still gets after it, | 疲惫的Terry依然很有劲 |
[03:11] | that’s all I’m saying. | 厉害吧 |
[03:13] | Hey, Gina, can you order food for us at the flatbush diner? | 嘿 Gina 能帮我们去弗拉特布什餐馆订个饭么 |
[03:16] | They make the best pies in New York City. | 他们的派是全纽约最好吃的 |
[03:17] | Oopsie, you said something super dumb. | 哎哟 有人说了蠢话喽 |
[03:20] | The best pie in the city’s at crust. | 最好的派显然是克洛斯特餐馆的 |
[03:21] | Wrong. Ignorant and wrong. | 错 大错特错 |
[03:23] | Uh, you think you can just bully people, | 你以为你可以横行霸道吗 |
[03:26] | but you can’t. It’s not okay. | 你不行 这样行不通 |
[03:28] | I’m the bully around here, ask anyone. | 我才是这里的霸王 不信你问问 |
[03:31] | Boyle, you’re always blogging on that foodie website. | Boyle 你总是在逛美食网站 |
[03:34] | Which pie’s better? | 哪里的派更好 |
[03:35] | Yeah, whose do you like better, mine or Rosa’s? | 对 你更喜欢谁的 我的还是Rosa的 |
[03:37] | Oh, uh, you know, I-I haven’t | 这两个地方 |
[03:39] | been to either place yet. | 我都没去过 |
[03:42] | Why is your eye twitching? | 你的眼皮干嘛抽抽 |
[03:44] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你不会想知道的 |
[03:46] | Could I see you for a second in the evidence lockup? | 我们可以去证物室单独说会话吗 |
[03:49] | Charles, I know what’s going on. | Charles 我知道你是怎么回事 |
[03:51] | You’ve tried both pies. | 两种派你都吃过 |
[03:52] | You know mine is better. | 你知道我的更好 |
[03:54] | But you’re scared to tell Rosa, | 但是害怕告诉Rosa |
[03:56] | cause you’re into her. | 因为你喜欢她 |
[03:57] | What? | 什么 |
[03:59] | That is not true, okay? | 才不是这样呢 好吗 |
[04:02] | I-I-I don’t even like food. | 我 我根本都不喜欢食物 |
[04:04] | – What? – Who’s Rosa? | – 啥 – Rosa是谁啊 |
[04:06] | Y-you’re the scared one. | 你才怕她 |
[04:11] | Planning your strategy? | 在计划战略呢 |
[04:13] | No, I’m just making funny faces at him. | 不 我只是在对他做鬼脸 |
[04:17] | This mirrored glass is awesome. | 这个镜面玻璃真是太棒了 |
[04:19] | It straight-up works. | 太有用了 |
[04:20] | An effective use of your limited time. | 时间有限 你浪费得很有效率 |
[04:22] | It is, actually. That’s how I got him last time. | 事实上 上次我就是这么搞定他的 |
[04:25] | Let him stew for a little bit, got in his head, | 晾他一会儿 自己焦虑去 |
[04:27] | and he confessed. | 然后他就认罪了 |
[04:28] | – You better be right. – I am. | – 最好是这样 – 本来就是 |
[04:31] | Hey, make some funny faces while I’m in there. | 我进去的时候做几个鬼脸 |
[04:33] | I wanna see if I can tell. | 我看看从里面能不能看见 |
[04:38] | I didn’t do anything, joke. | 我什么也没做 Joke |
[04:43] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[04:45] | You said the exact same thing last time. | 上次你也说了同样的话 |
[04:47] | And how’d that work out for you? | 最后是什么个结果呢 |
[04:49] | Let’s take a look. | 我们看看吧 |
[04:51] | Okay. Here’s you at your trial. | 这是你在受审 |
[04:54] | You in prison. | 这是你在监狱 |
[04:56] | Me meeting Regis philbin. | 这是我遇见Regis Philbin |
[04:58] | That was fun. | 很有趣 |
[04:59] | You still in prison. | 还是你在监狱 |
[05:01] | Me at splash mountain, just pepper these in here. | 我在玩激流勇进 加点料而已 |
[05:04] | You in prison, you in prison, | 你在监狱 还是是监狱 |
[05:06] | you in prison, you get it. | 依然在监狱 你懂的 |
[05:07] | – You got the wrong guy. – All right. | – 你抓错人了 – 好吧 |
[05:09] | Not ready to confess? | 不准备认罪 |
[05:11] | Fine by me. | 无所谓 |
[05:13] | I got all the time in the world. | 我有的是时间 |
[05:16] | No, you actually have 48 hours. | 不 你只有48小时 |
[05:19] | I know the law. | 我懂法律 |
[05:21] | Nuh-uh. | 哈 |
[05:23] | So looks like we’re gonna be here for a while. | 看来我们要待很久了 |
[05:27] | Should someone do a coffee run? | 有人去买咖啡吗 |
[05:30] | You know what? Coffee’s on me. | 你们猜怎么着 我请了 |
[05:33] | Oh, but no froofy frappuccinos or anything, | 但是不能点星冰乐什么的 |
[05:35] | I’ve only got, like, 10 bucks. | 我只有10块钱 |
[05:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:38] | 距离截止时间还有 34小时50分钟 | |
[05:40] | Rise and shine, detectives, rise and shine. | 太阳照屁股了 警探们 太阳照到屁股上了 |
[05:44] | Peralta, I want you to bring everyone up to speed. | Peralta 赶快召集大家 |
[05:46] | You slept in your office, | 你在办公室睡了一晚 |
[05:47] | and you look exactly the same. How? | 还看起来有条不紊 怎么办到的 |
[05:50] | What are you talking about? My hair is a mess. | 你在说什么呢 我头发简直一团糟 |
[05:51] | – Oh, yeah. – Briefing room, five minutes. | – 是吗 – 所有人到会议室来 五分钟后 |
[05:54] | How long were we asleep? | 我们睡了多久 |
[05:56] | Just long enough for me to squeeze in quick workout. | 够我挤出时间来个快速健身了 |
[05:59] | So, like, three hours. | 差不多 3个小时吧 |
[06:02] | – Morning. – Ugh. | – 早啊 – 唉 |
[06:03] | I can’t believe you live nearby | 你住那么近 |
[06:05] | and you won’t let anyone crash at your place. | 竟然还不让我们去你那家过夜 |
[06:06] | You people already know too much about me. | 对于我 你们已经知道的太多了 |
[06:08] | I know exactly three facts about you, | 我只知道关于你的三件事 |
[06:10] | and one of them is | 其中一件就是 |
[06:11] | that you won’t let any of us crash at your place. | 你不肯让我们去你家过夜 |
[06:13] | Is that a nightgown? | 这是睡衣吗 |
[06:14] | That’s mine. | 是我的 |
[06:16] | It’s a t-shirt from my fat phase. | 我胖的时候的T恤 |
[06:18] | “If at first you don’t secede, | “要是一开始没脱离 |
[06:20] | try try again.” | 再多试试” |
[06:22] | When you’re that big, you buy anything that fits. | 长到这么胖的时候 穿得下什么就买什么 |
[06:25] | A lot of fat guy clothes have racist overtones. | 很多给胖子的大尺码衣服都有点种族歧视 |
[06:27] | Okay, a couple of quick announcements. | 有几个简短声明 |
[06:29] | First, I met our night janitor Ronald. | 首先 我碰到了我们的保洁工Ronald |
[06:32] | If any of you are missing hand sanitizer, he drank it. | 你们谁要是少了洗手液 是他喝了 |
[06:35] | Second, our warrants finally went through. | 其次 我们的搜查令终于批下来了 |
[06:38] | We gotta place Whitman at the scene | 我们要证明他去过现场 |
[06:39] | and prove that he either possessed or sold those diamonds. | 并证明 他要么手里有这些钻石 要么就是卖了 |
[06:42] | I know you’re all tired, | 我知道你们很疲劳 |
[06:43] | but don’t forget why we’re here. | 但是别忘记我们留在这儿的原因 |
[06:44] | Because we’re dedicated detectives. | 是因为我们要做尽职的警探 |
[06:46] | – Because Peralta jumped the gun. – Yep. | – 是因为Peralta的一时冲动 – 好吧 |
[06:48] | Get to work. | 干活去吧 |
[06:50] | So we both had good answers. | 我们的答案都挺靠谱的 |
[06:52] | This isn’t a joke. You’re ruining our weekend. | 这不好笑 你毁了我们的周末 |
[06:54] | Okay, I’m sorry you had to cancel dinner with your dad. | 好吧 很抱歉你不能和你爸一起晚餐了 |
[06:57] | Date. I had a date. | 是约会 我本来要去约会 |
[06:58] | Hey, if Jake says the guy did it, | 如果Jake说那家伙干了 |
[07:01] | that usually means the guy did it. | 一般这人确实干了 |
[07:02] | Thank you. Everyone listen to Rosa. | 多谢 大家听听Rosa说的 |
[07:04] | No, I’m still furious at you. | 别 我还怒火中烧 |
[07:05] | Okay, no one listen to Rosa. | 好 大家都别听Rosa的 |
[07:06] | She’s clearly an accomplice to this crime. | 她显然是个共犯 |
[07:08] | I’m gonna go take another crack at Whitman. | 我要再去审审Whitman |
[07:10] | You’ve been in there, like, five times. | 你已经去过 五次了吧 |
[07:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[07:12] | Annoy him into talking? | 烦到他开口为止吗 |
[07:14] | Ha, ha. | 呵 呵 |
[07:15] | Two, three, four. | 二 三 四 |
[07:20] | Aah! | 嗷 |
[07:27] | Didn’t work. | 没啥用 |
[07:28] | Thank you. Did not work. | 谢谢 没啥用 |
[07:31] | 距离截止时间还有 28小时7分钟 | |
[07:33] | Hey, Captain. | 嗨 警监 |
[07:34] | Will you please let everyone else go? | 能不能让其他人先走 |
[07:36] | I feel bad that I ruined their weekend, | 毁了他们的周末我很过意不去 |
[07:37] | and I can tell they’re pissed at me. | 而且看得出来他们气翻了 |
[07:39] | I mean, Charles hasn’t tried to high-five me all morning. | Charles一早上都没跟我击掌 |
[07:41] | Yes, I’ve taken the brunt of that. | 是 我领略过了 |
[07:43] | Kitchen buds. | 厨房好兄弟 |
[07:45] | Are you sure Whitman did it? | 你确定是Whitman干的吗 |
[07:47] | Yes, I’m positive. | 是 我相信 |
[07:48] | Then the whole team stays. | 那么全组留下 |
[07:50] | We have a better shot with everyone on it. | 大家都留下破案机会大些 |
[07:52] | Fine, will you at least tell Hitchcock to go home? | 行 至少让Hitchcock回家吧 |
[07:54] | His mouth smells like rotten trout milk. | 他嘴臭得像烂鳟鱼牛奶 |
[07:56] | Is there such a thing? | 有这种牛奶吗 |
[07:57] | I’m just telling you what it smells like. | 我就是告诉你那味道多大 |
[07:59] | Get out. | 出去 |
[08:00] | – Do you have the bank records? – Mm-hmm. | – 银行记录在你那么 – 嗯 |
[08:03] | Good thing I didn’t reschedule my date for tonight. | 幸好我没把约会改为今晚 |
[08:05] | We’re never leaving here. | 我们永远走不了了 |
[08:06] | Well, maybe that’s a good thing, you know? | 塞翁失马 知道吗 |
[08:08] | Saved you from another lame Internet date | 省得你去见从不靠谱的网上 |
[08:10] | with some lame guy named Dirk or Mar…garine. | 找来的不靠谱网友 比如叫Dirk或者Mar…garine |
[08:15] | He’s not lame, okay? | 他挺靠谱的 好吗 |
[08:17] | He works with a friend of mine. | 他是我朋友的同事 |
[08:18] | He has a human name. | 他的名字也很正常 |
[08:20] | And I’m not telling you what it is, | 我不会告诉你他叫什么 |
[08:21] | because you’ll look him up and make fun of him. | 不然你会搜到他然后取笑他 |
[08:23] | I can’t believe you think so little of me | 你怎么能这么小瞧我 |
[08:25] | that you would just automatically assume… | 你想当然地以为 |
[08:27] | Is it Luke Mueller? | 是叫Luke Mueller吧 |
[08:29] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[08:30] | Well, you only have one friend… Kylie. | 你只有一个朋友 Kylie |
[08:32] | And she has seven male coworkers. | 她有七个男同事 |
[08:34] | Goatee, goatee, jaunty fedora, | 山羊胡 山羊胡 软呢帽 |
[08:36] | profile pic is a sunset, | 头像是落日 |
[08:38] | tasmanian devil tattoo, goatee. | 塔斯马尼亚魔鬼纹身 山羊胡 |
[08:40] | Leaving Luke as the only viable option. | 所以Luke是唯一人选 |
[08:43] | Well, he’s nice, | 他人很好 |
[08:44] | and he uses proper punctuation in texts. | 他短信里的标点使用恰当 |
[08:47] | – Dreamboat. – And I wanted to go out with him. | – 理想男人 – 而且我想和他约会 |
[08:49] | All right. You know what? Reschedule for tonight. | 好吧 你猜怎么着 约会改到今晚 |
[08:50] | I promise I will get us out of here in time. | 我保证今晚大家能准时回去 |
[08:52] | Fine. I’m holding you to that. | 好 不许赖皮 |
[08:54] | Where’s he taking you? | 他要带你去哪 |
[08:55] | Terrific, let’s get everyone involved. | 好极了 大家都来搀和一把 |
[08:57] | Dinner and a movie. | 吃饭看电影 |
[09:00] | Dinner and a movie is the perfect first date. | 吃饭看电影是完美的第一次约会 |
[09:02] | I think the perfect first date doesn’t feel like a first date at all, | 我觉得完美的第一次约会是顺其自然的 |
[09:05] | because you’ve known each other for a few years, | 因为你们已经相识多年 |
[09:08] | maybe even work together. | 甚至还一起共事 |
[09:09] | And one night you’re laughing, | 某天晚上你们放声大笑 |
[09:11] | and then all of a sudden, it’s just like blammo! Kissing. | 然后忽然之间 水到渠成 就亲上了 |
[09:14] | For me, cheap dinner, watch basketball, bone down. | 对我来说就是 便宜的晚餐 看场篮球 来一炮 |
[09:18] | So pretty much the same as what I said. | 和我说的也差不多 |
[09:22] | 距离截止时间还有 22小时21分钟 | |
[09:23] | None of the partials match Whitman. | 没有一处指纹和Whitman对得上 |
[09:25] | If he did it, he didn’t leave any prints. | 要是他干的 他没留下任何指纹 |
[09:27] | Maybe he doesn’t have any. | 也许他没有指纹 |
[09:29] | Interesting fact about me… | 我身上有件怪事 |
[09:30] | I once burnt my fingerprints off on a wok. | 我有次在炒锅上烫掉了指纹 |
[09:32] | Hi, hello. | 嗨 大家好 |
[09:35] | What are you doing? | 你来干嘛 |
[09:35] | Holt said you didn’t have to come in here. | Holt说你不需要来 |
[09:37] | You don’t come in on days you’re supposed to work. | 你工作日都不一定会来 |
[09:39] | Because I’m so nice, I brought two pies. | 因为我是大好人 给你们带了两个派 |
[09:42] | One is from Crust. | 一个是克洛斯特餐馆的 |
[09:44] | And one’s also from flatbush diner. | 另一个是弗拉特布什餐厅的 |
[09:47] | Hey, you know what might be fun? | 我有个有趣的想法 |
[09:49] | Charles could try them and tell us which one is better. | Charles要都尝尝然后告诉我们哪个更好吃 |
[09:52] | How fun is that? | 很有趣吧 |
[09:53] | – So fun. – Yay! | – 真有趣 – 耶 |
[09:55] | Yum, yum, yum. Yummy. | 好吃 好吃 好吃 |
[09:58] | You got a second, Captain? | 打扰你一下 警监 |
[10:00] | I’ve got these overtime forms for you to s… | 这里有些加班表要你 |
[10:04] | Are you stifling a yawn? | 你是在憋哈欠么 |
[10:07] | – No, sir. – Go home, sergeant. | – 没有 长官 – 回家去吧 警长 |
[10:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[10:11] | And I filled this out. I just need you to… | 我已经填好了 只要你 |
[10:20] | Permission to yawn, sir. | 请允许我打哈欠 长官 |
[10:21] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[10:28] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托 求求你了 |
[10:31] | – Oh, fair enough. – Yeah. | – 有道理 – 是的 |
[10:34] | That’s for women. | 那是女人用的 |
[10:38] | – These your glasses? – Mm-hmm. | – 这是你的眼镜吗 – 嗯 |
[10:40] | They’re gigantic. | 好大只 |
[10:41] | My contacts dried out, thanks to you. | 多亏你 我的隐形眼镜干了 |
[10:43] | – And they’re cool. – No, they’re not. | – 这副很有型好不好 – 才怪 |
[10:46] | Wow, you are blind blind. | 哇 原来你眼睛是瞎的 |
[10:48] | – Yeah. – You’re a blind cop. | – 是 – 你是个瞎眼警察 |
[10:50] | How has there not been a made-for-TV movie about your struggles? | 怎么还没有人制作关于你人生艰辛的电视电影 |
[10:53] | – Give those back. – Yeah, okay. | – 还我 – 好吧 |
[10:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:58] | I did it. | 我想明白了 |
[11:00] | I got Whitman, dead to rights. | 我抓到Whitman把柄了 他逃不出我手掌心了 |
[11:01] | – I can still make my date? – As I promised. | – 我还能来得及去约会吗 – 答应过你的 |
[11:04] | Go get changed. | 去换衣服吧 |
[11:05] | And by that, of course I mean | 当然了 我意思是 |
[11:06] | throw your glasses in the garbage, | 把眼镜扔到垃圾桶里 |
[11:08] | then get laser surgery, | 然后做个激光矫正手术 |
[11:09] | then recuperate… And she left the room. | 然后复明 她已经走了 |
[11:14] | It’s all right. 6 out of 12. | 还行吧 满分12分能得6分 |
[11:16] | Out of 12? Why? | 满分12分吗 为什么 |
[11:17] | For the 12 components of food satisfaction: | 因为食物好坏有12项标准 |
[11:19] | Salty, sweet, sour, bitter, umami, odor, sound… | 咸淡 甜度 酸度 苦度 鲜味 气味 声音 |
[11:23] | Sound? Come on, Charles. | 声音 Charles别闹了 |
[11:25] | Try her nasty pie. | 尝尝她那恶心派 |
[11:31] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇 |
[11:33] | That’s the best pie I ever had. | 这是我吃过的最棒的派 |
[11:34] | No, no. | 不可能 |
[11:36] | – No, no, no. – What’s this? | – 不可能 不可能 – 这是在干嘛 |
[11:38] | We were running calls to pawn shops | 我们给当铺打了电话 |
[11:40] | and then waiting for them to call back. | 现在在等他们打过来 |
[11:42] | I didn’t ask what you were doing. | 我没问你们刚才在干嘛 |
[11:43] | I asked what you are doing. | 我问你们现在在干嘛 |
[11:45] | Pie taste test, it’s over. I won. | 品派大赛 结束了 我赢了 |
[11:48] | That’s unacceptable. | 无法接受 |
[11:49] | If you wanna know which restaurant has better pies, | 如果你们想知道哪家餐馆的派更好吃 |
[11:52] | you can’t just have one guy try one pie from each place. | 怎么能就让一个人尝两家的各一个派呢 |
[11:56] | Everybody needs to try all the pies from both places. | 每个人都得尝尝两家所有的派 |
[12:01] | We gonna be here awhile. | 我们得在这儿耗上一会儿了 |
[12:05] | Debit card statement. | 银行卡账单 |
[12:06] | You were at a parking meter | 在抢劫发生的一个小时前 |
[12:08] | two blocks from the jewelry store | 你在一个离珠宝店只有两个街区的 |
[12:09] | an hour before the robbery. | 停车收费器那 |
[12:11] | Oh, no, you found out… About my wife. | 噢 不会吧 你发现了 我的老婆 |
[12:15] | We both have cards, because we share a joint account, | 我们都有卡 因为我们用的是联名账户 |
[12:17] | because we love each other. | 因为我们深爱彼此 |
[12:19] | You’re incapable of love, and I’ll prove it! | 你爱无能 我会证明的 |
[12:21] | Oh, I’m very tired. | 我好累啊 |
[12:22] | I want my lawyer, now. | 我要见我的律师 现在就要 |
[12:26] | You have changed. | 你变了 |
[12:28] | You used to go straight to prison! | 你以前都是直接进监狱 |
[12:29] | Did Whitman talk? | Whitman说了吗 |
[12:30] | 距离截止时间还有 17小时2分钟 | |
[12:30] | 距离截止时间还有 17小时1分钟 | |
[12:31] | Oh, he talked all right. | 他说了 |
[12:33] | He asked for his lawyer. | 他要见他律师 |
[12:35] | By using words, which is technically talking. | 用言语表达的 这不就是说了吗 |
[12:38] | We can’t ask him any more questions | 我们现在不能询问他 |
[12:40] | till we find his lawyer, | 直到找到他的律师 |
[12:41] | and we can’t find his lawyer anywhere. | 我们又找不到他律师 |
[12:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:44] | Aah, come on. Why is there pie here? | 天呐 为什么椅子上有个派 |
[12:47] | That’s not good. | 大事不妙 |
[12:49] | I think the world of you, | 我可尊重你了 |
[12:51] | as a colleague and friend. | 我的好同事好朋友 |
[12:52] | – Shut up, Peralta. – Yep. | – 闭嘴吧Peralta – 好的 |
[12:55] | – Yes! – Another one for crust. | – 太好了 – 克洛斯特餐馆又得一分 |
[12:55] | 距离截止时间还有 15小时37分钟 | |
[12:58] | It’s not looking good for flatbush diner. | 弗拉特布什餐厅战况不妙 |
[13:00] | Ah, come on! | 不是吧 |
[13:01] | You went home and showered? | 你还回家洗澡了 |
[13:03] | That’s so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[13:04] | – I’m just glad I keep a toothbrush here. – Oh, cool. | – 还好我在这边放了个牙刷 – 真好 |
[13:06] | Hey, can I borrow it? | 能借我用用不 |
[13:07] | Uh, why do you wanna borrow the toothbrush? | 你为什么要用我的牙刷 |
[13:09] | What possible answer could he give | 他要说什么 |
[13:11] | that would make you say yes? | 你才会借给他 |
[13:12] | I wanna brush my teeth. | 我想刷牙 |
[13:13] | Jake, it’s been in my mouth. | Jake 我都用过了 |
[13:14] | That’s the grossest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最恶心的东西了 |
[13:16] | That’s the grossest thing you’ve ever heard? | 这就是你听过的最恶心的东西了吗 |
[13:17] | You caught a guy on the subway | 你以前在地铁上抓到一个 |
[13:18] | with a bag of human ears. | 有一袋子人耳的罪犯呢 |
[13:20] | Your thing’s grosser. | 你更恶心 |
[13:21] | Bring out the meringues. | 把蛋糖脆皮派拿出来 |
[13:22] | – I brought a few more. – That’s so many. | – 我又买了些 – 好多啊 |
[13:27] | You wanted something, sir? | 您找我吗 长官 |
[13:28] | Look, it’s impossible to make you leave. | 看样子你是不会回去了 |
[13:30] | But you do have to sleep, and that’s an order. | 但你需要睡眠 这是命令 |
[13:33] | Sir, this is not necessary. | 警监 这真的没必要 |
[13:36] | Also, can’t sleep without my whale songs. | 而且没有鲸鱼的歌声我睡不着 |
[13:39] | Terry, I’ve seen this before. | Terry 你以前也这样过 |
[13:40] | Problems at home, so you stay late at the job, | 和家人有矛盾了 你就一直加班 |
[13:43] | but that only makes it worse. | 但这样只会加剧矛盾 |
[13:44] | Everything’s great with my wife. | 我和我老婆没事儿 |
[13:47] | It’s just, my brother-in-law’s in town, | 就是 我姐夫来了 |
[13:49] | and we do not get along. | 我俩处不来 |
[13:51] | – He thinks I’m a weakling. – You? | – 他觉得我太弱了 – 你太弱了 |
[13:56] | Let me get that for you. | 我帮你开 |
[13:57] | I can do it. | 我自己能行 |
[14:00] | Tiny Terry loves his pickles. | 小Terry爱吃腌菜 |
[14:04] | He makes me feel so small. | 他让我觉得自己很弱小 |
[14:06] | Who cares what he thinks? | 谁管他怎么想 |
[14:07] | You’re a police sergeant. You’re a grown man. | 你是一名警司 你是一名成年人了 |
[14:10] | Now take your nap. | 现在快点睡觉 |
[14:12] | And if I see the lights on in here, | 如果我看到你开灯 |
[14:13] | I’m gonna be very disappointed in you. | 我会对你很失望的 |
[14:16] | 距离截止时间还有 10小时6分钟 | |
[14:18] | Are you the idiot that made a Friday night arrest? | 你就是那个周五晚上抓人的蠢货吗 |
[14:20] | I was in the poconos with my wife. | 我和我老婆在波科诺斯呢 |
[14:22] | You ruined my entire weekend. | 我的周末彻底被你毁了 |
[14:23] | Get in line, because that’s their attitude. | 排队吧 他们对我也是这个态度 |
[14:26] | Get your own attitude. | 你重新换个态度好吗 |
[14:28] | He has an alibi, geniuses. He was at torque. | 他有不在场证明的 你们这些天才 他在托克 |
[14:31] | It’s a nightclub in cape may, New Jersey, all night. | 新泽西开普梅的一家夜店 整晚都在 |
[14:33] | Nice try. | 这招不错啊 |
[14:35] | You think I’m gonna waste six hours driving to the Jersey Shore | 你以为我会花六个小时 开车到泽西海岸 |
[14:37] | and back on some fake alibi? | 然后发现他的不在场证据是假的吗 |
[14:38] | It’s up to you. | 那就看你了 |
[14:40] | But in ten hours, he walks. | 但十小时之后 他就能走了 |
[14:44] | More like in ten hours, he walks into prison, | 恐怕是十小时之后 他就能走进监狱了吧 |
[14:48] | when we bust him. | 等我们找到证据 |
[14:49] | Let’s follow up on his alibi. | 跟进他的不在场证明 |
[14:51] | – Yep, you heard him, Scully, hit the road. – No. | – 你们都听到了 Scully 上路吧 – 不 |
[14:53] | You should’ve looked into this before you made the arrest. You go. | 在抓人前你就该把这些都查清楚 你去 |
[14:56] | Oh, Captain, I’m happy to go. | 警监 我很乐意去啊 |
[14:57] | I love the saltwater taffy down there. | 我喜欢那边的咸水太妃糖 |
[14:59] | Scully loves the saltwater taffy down there. | Scully喜欢那边的咸水太妃糖呢 |
[15:00] | No, Peralta’s going. Go, Peralta. | 不 Peralta去 快动身吧 |
[15:02] | Look, I know I caused this problem, but I can fix it. | 我知道问题是我搞出来的 但我能解决 |
[15:05] | We just got some new security footage in. | 我们刚收到一些最新的监控录像 |
[15:06] | Let me stay here and go through it. | 让我待在这儿看一遍 |
[15:08] | I’m gonna prove that Whitman was at the scene of the crime, | 我会证明Whitman在案发现场 |
[15:10] | even if it kills me. | 即使这录像会搞死我 |
[15:12] | This is killing me. | 我要被搞死了 |
[15:12] | 距离截止时间还有 3小时4分钟 | |
[15:14] | Good. Die. | 好极了 去死吧 |
[15:16] | You know, if it does come to that, | 如果真到了那个地步 |
[15:19] | I have but one wish before I go. | 我死之前有一个心愿 |
[15:23] | Can I please put your glasses on my penis? | 我能把你眼睛戴到我鸡鸡上吗 |
[15:25] | I just think that would be really funny. | 我就觉得那样肯定很好笑 |
[15:28] | Hey, can you make copies | 能不能帮我 |
[15:30] | of these warrant requests for me? | 复印一下这些逮捕申请 |
[15:31] | I’m not your secretary. | 我又不是你的秘书 |
[15:33] | You’re everyone’s secretary. | 你是大家的秘书 |
[15:34] | That’s literally your job. | 这就是你的工作 |
[15:36] | And your job is lying about your taste buds? | 你的工作是对你的味蕾撒谎吗 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry about the whole pie blowup thing. | 很抱歉派味大赛被我搞成这样 |
[15:41] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:42] | The flatbush diner pie is awful. | 弗拉特布什餐厅的派太难吃了 |
[15:44] | – Thank you. – It’s just… | – 谢谢 – 只不过 |
[15:48] | I want Rosa to like me. | 我想要Rosa喜欢我 |
[15:49] | All right, do whatever you want, | 好吧 随你吧 |
[15:52] | but most women don’t really like it when dudes lie to them. | 不过大部分女人都不喜欢男人对她们撒谎 |
[15:56] | Except for me, but I’m wired to thrive on dysfunction. | 除了我 不过我有点机能障碍 |
[16:02] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[16:04] | Wait, wait, wait. This guy… 5’9 ” Or 5’10”, | 等下 等下 这个人 1米75或1米78 |
[16:07] | black knit cap. | 黑色毛线帽 |
[16:08] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[16:10] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了吧 |
[16:11] | Ugh, it’s not him. | 不是他 |
[16:14] | Let’s just arrest this guy. Who even cares anymore? | 去逮捕这个人吧 还有人在乎吗 |
[16:18] | So how’d my new best friend Luke take it | 你又取消约会之后 |
[16:21] | when you cancelled on him again? | 我的新任好朋友Luke有什么反应 |
[16:22] | Don’t know, hasn’t called me back. | 不知道 还没给我回电话 |
[16:25] | Which is what always happens, | 总是没人给我回电话 |
[16:26] | because it’s impossible to be a cop and date. | 因为作为一名警察 根本不可能约会 |
[16:29] | Amy, look. There is a guy out there | Amy 世界上有那么一个男人 |
[16:33] | with incredibly low standards | 标准低得吓人 |
[16:35] | and a super weird soul patch, | 还有一撮超级奇怪的小胡子 |
[16:37] | and he is waiting for you. | 他在等着你哦 |
[16:39] | Amy, my patch tingles for you. | Amy 我的小胡子为你沸腾 |
[16:43] | We will wed on the isle of New Jersey. | 我们会在新泽西的海岛城结婚 |
[16:46] | Our first dance will be to Jessie’s Girl, | 我们第一次跳舞的伴奏是 |
[16:48] | because my name is definitely Jessie. | 因为我的名字绝对是Jessie |
[16:51] | – It’s so romantic. – Hey, guys. | – 真浪漫 – 嘿 伙计们 |
[16:52] | – Hey. – Yeah, there’s good news, and there’s bad news. | – 嘿 – 有好消息 有坏消息 |
[16:56] | The bad news is my salt water taffy place was closed. | 坏消息是卖盐水太妃糖那店关门了 |
[16:59] | And the good news? | 好消息呢 |
[17:01] | Whitman’s alibi checked out. | Whitman的不在场证明成立 |
[17:02] | Security footage from torque shows he was there. | 托克酒吧的监控录像证实他确实在那儿 |
[17:05] | That’s not good news. | 这不是好消息 |
[17:07] | – That’s bad news. – Right. That is bad news. | – 这是坏消息 – 没错 是坏消息 |
[17:10] | Sorry, it’s on me. | 抱歉 怪我 |
[17:12] | No, Detective Scully, it’s on Peralta. | 不 Scully警探 怪Peralta |
[17:14] | No, Captain, that’s on Santiago. | 不 警监 怪Santiago |
[17:18] | It’s on me. It’s still on me. | 怪我 还是怪我 |
[17:21] | 距离截止时间还有 42分钟 | |
[17:21] | This is such a disaster. | 真是场大灾难 |
[17:22] | 距离截止时间还有 41分钟 | |
[17:23] | It’s not good. D.A.’s furious. | 确实是 地检很火大 |
[17:26] | Whitman and his lawyer are in my office right now, | Whitman和他的律师现在在我办公室 |
[17:28] | – gunning for a lawsuit. – No, not that. | – 盘算着要告我们 – 我不是说这个 |
[17:30] | My brother-in-law is coming to have dinner with me | 我姐夫准备去肯尼迪机场 |
[17:32] | on his way to JFK. | 顺路来和我吃晚饭 |
[17:36] | But also the botched investigation, that’s bad too. | 但调查搞砸了 也很糟 |
[17:43] | Okay, what can I do? | 有什么我能做的 |
[17:45] | Oh, your services will not be necessary, | 这里不需要你了 |
[17:48] | because you need to go home and change for your date. | 回家换衣服去约会吧 |
[17:50] | – What? – I called handsome Luke. | – 啥 – 我给帅哥Luke打了电话 |
[17:52] | I explained the weekend | 我跟他解释了这周末的事 |
[17:53] | was entirely my fault, partially. | 某种程度上来说 全都是我的错 |
[17:55] | And he wants to go out with you tonight. | 他今晚想和你出去约会 |
[17:57] | – Thanks, Peralta. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 Peralta – 不客气 |
[17:59] | Just promise me you won’t use the condoms | 跟我保证你不会用 |
[18:00] | in the secret pocket of your purse, okay? | 你钱包秘袋里的套套 好不好 |
[18:02] | – They’re expired. – How do you know what’s in my purse? | – 它们过期了 – 你怎么知道我钱包里有什么 |
[18:04] | I needed concealer for a zit. | 我要遮瑕膏遮痘痘 |
[18:06] | Plus, you know, we spend so much time together here, | 而且我们整天都在一起 |
[18:09] | I know everything about everyone. | 每个人的所有事情我都知道 |
[18:11] | I know Hitchcock went bald at 15. | 我知道Hitchcock十五岁就秃了 |
[18:14] | Scully used to date Hitchcock’s wife. | Scully和Hitchcock的老婆约过会 |
[18:16] | Charles has a bike with a little basket on the front. | Charles有一辆前面挂了小篮子的自行车 |
[18:18] | How else would you carry baguettes? | 那不然法棍面包放哪儿 |
[18:20] | And Rosa has a shower in her apartment, I think. | Rosa的公寓里有淋浴 我觉得 |
[18:22] | I got nothing on her. | 我对她一无所知 |
[18:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:25] | Well, I guess we did just spend 48 hours | 那看来这48小时我们就只是 |
[18:27] | locked in here together | 一起被关在这儿了而已 |
[18:32] | Holy crap. | 天咧 |
[18:34] | – What? – Locked in here together. | – 怎么了 – 被关在一起 |
[18:36] | So we will be filing a wrongful arrest suit | 我们要提出对纽约警局的 |
[18:38] | against the NYPD. | 非正当逮捕的起诉 |
[18:40] | And when I win, I’m gonna buy club torque, | 等我赢了 我要买下托克酒吧 |
[18:43] | put a statue of Jake Peralta | 弄一Jake Peralta的塑像 |
[18:44] | right in the middle of the dance floor. | 放在舞池的正中间 |
[18:46] | First off, that’s a terrible threat. | 首先 这威胁太烂了 |
[18:48] | I would love to have a statue of myself | 我超乐意有一自己的塑像 |
[18:49] | in the middle of a dance club. | 放在舞池正中间 |
[18:51] | Second… | 其次 |
[18:52] | Do me a favor, take a look at this picture, | 帮我个忙 看一眼这张照片 |
[18:53] | and tell me what you see. | 说说你看到了什么 |
[18:55] | You and Regis Philbin. | 你和Regis Philbin |
[18:56] | Awesome, right? | 超赞 对吧 |
[18:58] | Surprisingly down-to-earth guy | 超实在的一个人 |
[18:59] | and definitely not the picture I meant to show you. | 绝对不是我本来想给你看的照片 |
[19:01] | But take a look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[19:02] | That’s right, it’s you and your old cell mate Marcus Cole. | 你和你以前的狱友Marcus Cole |
[19:06] | And here he is again outside the jewelry store. | 还是他 不过是在珠宝店外面 |
[19:09] | The two of you planned this together in prison. | 你俩在监狱里计划好了 |
[19:11] | You taught him your M.O, | 你教他你的作案方式 |
[19:12] | he pulled off the robbery, | 他来实施抢劫 |
[19:13] | you got yourself an alibi, and you split the loot. | 你去弄不在场证明 然后分赃 |
[19:16] | Oh, man, I can’t believe he caught us. | 娘咧 他居然抓到我们了 |
[19:19] | Of course he did, peralta is the best! | 当然了 Peralta是最棒的 |
[19:21] | – Aw, thanks, Reg. – That’s enough. | – 谢谢 Reg – 够了 |
[19:23] | Yeah, I gotta work on my Regis. | 我学的Regis还有待提升 |
[19:24] | Anyway, see ya in jail, Whitman. | 监狱里见 Whitman |
[19:26] | You got anything else to say? | 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[19:29] | Hey, Rosa, the Flatbush Diner’s pie is terrible. | Rosa 弗拉特布什餐厅的派很难吃 |
[19:32] | It’s inedible. | 难以下咽 |
[19:34] | Food is supposed to be edible. | 食物应该是可以下咽的 |
[19:35] | So you were lying? | 所以你撒谎了 |
[19:36] | What the hell, Boyle? | 你什么意思 Boyle |
[19:39] | Put it in the suck-it bucket. | 吃我一记吧你 |
[19:41] | Crust isn’t any better. | 克拉斯特餐馆也没好到哪儿去 |
[19:43] | It’s fancier, but it’s all bells and whistles. | 看上去高档些 但都徒有其表 |
[19:46] | Desserts don’t need to be clever. | 甜点不需要这些花样 |
[19:48] | They just need to be good. | 只需要好吃 |
[19:50] | This is the best pie in New York City… | 这才是全纽约最好吃的派 |
[19:54] | Apple from Argos Bakery, founded 1910. | 阿格斯面包店的苹果派 始于1910 |
[19:59] | Recipe unchanged. Taste it. | 做法至今未变 尝尝看 |
[20:06] | Damn, it is amazing. | 靠 太好吃了 |
[20:07] | This pie is so good, I hate it. | 这派太好吃了 真讨厌 |
[20:09] | You just graduated pie school, bitches. | 你们从派学院毕业了 贱人们 |
[20:11] | Sorry I said “Bitches,” I’m just really worked up. | 抱歉我说了”贱人们” 兴奋过头了 |
[20:14] | – Yow! – Mmm, what’s in that? | – 哟 – 这里面加了什么 |
[20:16] | Sorry for screwing up everyone’s weekend. | 抱歉毁了大家的周末 |
[20:19] | Hey, uh, drinks on me. Who’s in? | 我请喝酒 谁来 |
[20:22] | – Oh, no way. – No, I got the date. I gotta change. | – 不行 – 我要约会 得换衣服 |
[20:24] | – Come on. – Everyone’s tired, Peralta. | – 来嘛 – Peralta 大家都累了 |
[20:26] | They just wanna go home. | 他们只想回家 |
[20:27] | Yeah, but I have to prove I’m not selfish, | 但是我必须得证明我不自私 |
[20:29] | so I don’t care what they want. | 我才不管他们要干嘛 |
[20:30] | That sounded bad. | 这话听着不对啊 |
[20:35] | And to make up for what I did, | 为了弥补我的过错 |
[20:36] | I’ll cover one shift each for all of you. | 我替你们所有人顶一次班 |
[20:38] | No kidding? | 别逗我们哦 |
[20:39] | – Except Santiago. – What? | – 除了Santiago – 啥 |
[20:40] | I got you your date back. | 我帮你搞定了约会 |
[20:42] | One nice thing from me is all you get. | 我能给你的就是这一件好事 |
[20:45] | So this is my desk. | 这是我的办公桌 |
[20:47] | Desk jockey, huh? | 办公桌骑士 |
[20:48] | You just sit here, eat your pickles, | 你就坐这儿吃你的腌黄瓜 |
[20:50] | wait for the criminals to turn themselves in. | 等着罪犯来自首吗 |
[20:52] | Actually, I don’t like pickles that much. | 其实我不是很喜欢腌黄瓜 |
[20:54] | Terry, I’m glad I found you. | Terry 终于找到你了 |
[20:55] | There’s been a development in the Russian mob case. | 俄罗斯匪徒的案子有进展了 |
[20:58] | – Oh? – Yeah, our killer | – 哦 – 是的 有人在 |
[20:59] | has been spotted in the warehouse | 运河旁的仓库附近看到了 |
[21:00] | down by the canal. Get your gear. | 那个杀人犯 去拿装备吧 |
[21:02] | So you want me first through the door, sir? | 你是要我第一个进门吗 长官 |
[21:04] | Oh, it’s just you. | 只有你 |
[21:05] | The SWAT team is on another call, | SWAT小队有别的任务 |
[21:07] | so you’ll have to do it alone. | 你得一个人去 |
[21:09] | Hey, I’m not gonna be able to make dinner tonight. | 今晚没法跟你吃晚餐了 |
[21:11] | Hey, no, do your thing, do your thing. | 没事 你忙你的 你忙你的 |
[21:13] | Go, Terry. | 加油 Terry |
[21:16] | You can crash on my couch. | 你可以在我的沙发上睡一会儿 |
[21:18] | I even downloaded you some whale songs. | 我还给你下载了一些鲸鱼的歌声 |
[21:21] | Thank you, sir. I’ll never forget it. | 谢谢 长官 我没齿难忘 |
[21:27] | Good night, Terry. | 晚安 Terry |