时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[00:02] | Settle. | 小心点 |
[00:04] | Sorry, sarge. | 抱歉 警长 |
[00:05] | Ugh, Halloween is the worst. | 我最讨厌万圣节了 |
[00:08] | Everyone’s drunk, wearing a mask, | 每个人都醉醺醺的 戴着面具 |
[00:10] | and carrying a fake gun. | 揣把假枪 |
[00:12] | Plus all the girls think they have to dress sexy. | 而且所有女孩都要性感打扮 |
[00:14] | I know, that is the worst. Please make them stop. | 是啊 这是最讨厌的 让她们别这样了 |
[00:17] | I passed a slutty tree on the way here. | 我在路上看到一个人穿得像棵发骚的树 |
[00:19] | Who wants to have sex with a tree? | 谁会对一棵树有性致啊 |
[00:21] | Was it a maple? | 是枫树吗 |
[00:22] | Was it a maple? | 是枫树吗 |
[00:23] | Buon giorno, buon giorno. | 各位 早上好 |
[00:25] | – Pretty cool ‘stume, huh? – ‘Stume? | – 圣装很酷吧 – 圣装 |
[00:27] | Short for costume. | 万圣节服装的简称 |
[00:29] | Ah. All right, let me guess. You are dumpy Chuck Norris. | 好吧 我猜猜 你是矮胖版Chuck Norris |
[00:32] | – No, I’m… Dumpy Ron Weasley. | – 不 我是 – 矮胖版罗恩韦斯莱 |
[00:34] | No. | 不是 |
[00:34] | You guys, stop it. | 你们别猜了 |
[00:36] | He put thought into his costume, | 他这身打扮相当考究 |
[00:38] | and he is obviously Miranda from Sex and the City. | 显然是<欲望都市>里的Miranda嘛 |
[00:40] | Guys, I’m Mario Batali! | 拜托 我是Mario Batali |
[00:42] | “Molto Mario”? Celebrity chef? | “非凡的Mario” 那个名厨 |
[00:44] | Ginger Prince of little Italy? | 小意大利的生姜王子 |
[00:46] | Is he also a homeless troll doll? | 他还是一个无家可归的丑娃娃吗 |
[00:48] | ‘Cause you look like a homeless troll doll. | 因为你看起来就是一个无家可归的丑娃娃 |
[00:49] | Hey, sweet Batali costume, dude. | 很赞的Batali大厨装嘛 |
[00:51] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[00:52] | There’s a man with impeccable taste. | 他真有品位啊 |
[00:54] | He bit a guy’s butt off at a W.N.B.A. Game. | 他在WNBA比赛时咬掉了一个人的屁股 |
[00:58] | Eric Stoltz from Mask. | 你是<面具>里的Eric Stoltz |
[00:59] | I’ll take it. | 勉强接受 |
[01:01] | I hope you’re all well rested. | 希望你们都休息够了 |
[01:03] | It’s gonna be a busy night. | 今晚将是一个多事之夜 |
[01:04] | The holding cell’s completely full. | 拘留所里已经人满为患了 |
[01:06] | I keep having to separate hillary Clinton and Kim Jong-Un. | 我一直忙着把希拉里和金正恩分开 |
[01:09] | Stop it! Stop making out! | 停下 不要亲热了 |
[01:11] | Hey… no! What would Bill say? | 住手 想想你的克林顿 |
[01:14] | We need two undercovers | 我们还要派两个便衣 |
[01:15] | at the Dekalb street warehouse party. | 去迪卡尔布街的仓库派对 |
[01:17] | Boyle, you’re already in costume as, uh, | Boyle 你已经装扮好了 你是 |
[01:20] | Joy Behar Joy Behar? | |
[01:21] | I’m Mario Batali. | 是Mario Batali |
[01:22] | Okay. And, uh, Santiago, | 好吧 还有 Santiago |
[01:25] | you go with him. | 你和他一起去 |
[01:25] | Yes, sir. Damn it. | 是 警官 靠 真倒霉 |
[01:28] | Santiago, I know that you hate Halloween, | Santiago 我知道你恨万圣节 |
[01:31] | but stick with me, and I promise you, | 但是跟着我 我保证 |
[01:32] | you will love it. | 你会爱上它的 |
[01:33] | Can you magically make everyone kind, sober, | 你能施个魔法 让所有人友善 不喝酒 |
[01:35] | and fully dressed? | 穿严实点吗 |
[01:36] | “Kind, sober, and fully dressed.” | “友善 不喝酒 穿着严实” |
[01:38] | Good news, everyone, we found the name | 好消息 各位 我们找到 |
[01:39] | of Santiago’s sex tape. | Santiago性爱录像带的名字了 |
[02:03] | Well, ring it up, nerds. | 注意注意了 呆子们 |
[02:05] | I just arrested my first Halloween idiot of the season. | 我刚刚抓到了本季度第一个万圣白痴 |
[02:08] | He was trying to rob a bank | 他想要抢银行 |
[02:10] | but had a little trouble with the getaway. | 但是逃跑时遇到了点麻烦 |
[02:12] | Trying to “Split,” Huh? | 想要”裂开”哈 |
[02:14] | Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get out on “A peel.”(appeal) | 别担心 我相信你会”被剥皮”(上诉)的 |
[02:17] | I’m so glad you’re stuck. | 看你卡着真好笑 |
[02:18] | I’ve got a million of these. | 我碰到过无数次了 |
[02:20] | No, no, don’t touch the money! Ugh! | 不 不 不要碰那些钱 |
[02:22] | I swear, these perps are so stupid. | 这些罪犯太蠢了 |
[02:23] | I’d make a better criminal than any of them. | 我要犯罪一定比他们强多了 |
[02:25] | Yeah, you would. You’d be an evil mastermind, | 绝对的 邪恶智多星 |
[02:27] | and everyone would call you the handsome bandit. | 所有人都会叫你英俊大盗 |
[02:29] | Thank you, Charles. And the best part is, | 谢了 Charles 而且最棒的是 |
[02:31] | – none of you could catch me. – Oh, come on, you… | – 你们都抓不到我 – 不是吧 |
[02:34] | I’m fairly certain you would be caught. | 我很肯定你会被逮住 |
[02:35] | No, scratch that. | 不对 |
[02:37] | I’m 100% sure you’d be caught. | 我是百分之百确定你会被逮住 |
[02:39] | Ho, ho, ho! | 吼 吼 吼 |
[02:41] | All right, challenge accepted. | 好 接受挑战 |
[02:42] | I didn’t issue a challenge. | 我不是在发出挑战 |
[02:43] | Fine. I’ll issue it for you. | 好 那我帮你发出挑战 |
[02:44] | What’s the most valuable thing in your office? | 你办公室里最值钱的是什么 |
[02:46] | My medal of valor. | 我的英勇奖牌 |
[02:48] | God, you are such a hero. | 真是个英雄啊你 |
[02:50] | All right, how about this? I will bet you | 好吧 我和你打赌 |
[02:51] | that by midnight tonight, | 今晚十二点之前 |
[02:53] | I can steal the medal of valor from your office. | 我可以把你的奖牌偷走 |
[02:55] | Why would I possibly agree to that? | 我为什么要和你打这个赌 |
[02:57] | Because if I lose, I’ll work the next five weekends, no overtime. | 如果我输了 接下来五个周末都来加班 不要加班费 |
[03:00] | And I won’t tell anyone here | 而且我不会告诉别人 |
[03:01] | about the time I saw you wearing short shorts outside of work. | 有一次下班之后 我看见你穿了一条超短裤 |
[03:04] | – But if I win… – You won’t. | – 但是如果我赢了 – 你不会赢 |
[03:05] | You have to do all of my paperwork tonight, | 今晚 你要帮我做所有的文书工作 |
[03:07] | the busiest and spookiest night of the year. | 在这个一年中最忙 最吓人的晚上 |
[03:10] | And you have to publicly state | 你还要公开宣布 |
[03:13] | that I’m an amazing Detective-slash-genius. | 我是一个了不起的天才警探 |
[03:17] | And this won’t interfere with you doing your job? | 这个赌不会妨碍你的正常工作吧 |
[03:19] | You mean my job as an amazing Detective-slash-genius? | 你是说我作为天才警探的工作 |
[03:23] | No, it will not. I’ll do all of my work, guaranteed. | 不 不会 我会做好所有工作 我保证 |
[03:25] | I’m considering it. | 我考虑一下 |
[03:27] | I’m interested. | 挺感兴趣 |
[03:28] | I agree to participate. | 好 我同意了 |
[03:29] | All right. There’s the robot I fell in love with. | 这才是我爱的警官大人嘛 |
[03:33] | Hey. | 喂 |
[03:34] | Sister Steve here got mugged. | Steve修女被抢劫了 |
[03:36] | Some guy dressed as the royal baby punched him | 一个打扮成皇家宝宝的人揍了他 |
[03:38] | and took his wallet. | 抢走了他的钱包 |
[03:40] | She keeps laughing at me. | 她一直嘲笑我 |
[03:41] | Can’t tell you how many nuns | 你不知道在天主教学校 |
[03:42] | I wanted to beat up in catholic school. | 有多少个我想痛扁的修女 |
[03:44] | Ten. | 十个 |
[03:45] | I didn’t know you went to catholic school. | 我不知道你还去过天主教学校 |
[03:46] | Good. You shouldn’t know it. | 很好 你不该知道 |
[03:48] | I get it. You’re so mysterious and tough. | 我明白 你这么神秘 剽悍 |
[03:52] | But you know what I think? | 但是你知道我怎么想吗 |
[03:53] | You’re actually a big softy. | 你实际上是个内心柔软的人 |
[03:55] | No, I think she’s really mean. | 不 我觉得她是真刻薄 |
[03:56] | You probably read a Maya angelou poem | 你会在毕业时读Maya Angelou的诗歌 |
[03:58] | at your graduation and cried. | 然后默默流泪 |
[04:00] | Didn’t graduate. Had to leave. | 没毕业 退学了 |
[04:01] | Why? What’d you do? | 为什么 你做了什么 |
[04:03] | Here’s a hint. | 看我口型 |
[04:04] | I’m not gonna tell you. | 告诉你才怪 |
[04:07] | Oh, I’m gonna find out anyway. | 我会自己找到答案的 |
[04:10] | I’m a Detective. | 我是个警探 |
[04:11] | I will detect! | 我会调查的 |
[04:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:15] | Got an arrest file here for the Captain. | 把这些逮捕记录给警监 |
[04:17] | Drunk and disorderly. | 又醉又乱七八糟的 |
[04:18] | So, anyways… | 呃 然后 |
[04:20] | Gina Gina! | |
[04:21] | We never talk anymore. | 我们好久没聊了 |
[04:23] | How’s the dance troupe? Did you get a haircut? | 舞蹈团怎么样了 你剪了头发吗 |
[04:25] | What’s the Captain’s schedule like today? | 警监今天的日程安排是什么 |
[04:26] | I’m not gonna help you rob him, Jake. | 我不会帮你偷东西的 Jake |
[04:28] | I’m his assistant, and I take that job incredibly seriously. | 我是他的助理 我把这份工作看得非常重要 |
[04:31] | You’re literally making paper airplanes out of police reports right now. | 你正在用警察报告折纸飞机好吧 |
[04:34] | Well, how am I supposed to get it into that garbage can? | 不然我要怎样把它扔到垃圾桶里呢 |
[04:37] | Come. | 拜托啦 |
[04:38] | Fine, Captain’s got a meeting | 好吧 十分钟后 |
[04:39] | downstairs in ten minutes. | 警监在楼下有个会要开 |
[04:41] | You’re the best. Mwah! | 你最好了 亲一个 |
[04:44] | What does your skin taste like? | 你的脸怎么有味道 |
[04:45] | Dina Lohan. I’m wearing her face lotion. | Dina Lohan 我搽了她出的乳液 |
[04:47] | That’s it. | 没错 就是这个味 |
[04:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:51] | Okay, party’s around the corner. | 派对就在那边 |
[04:53] | Tipster said there’ll be a huge amount of drug activity. | 线人说这里会有大量毒品交易 |
[04:55] | Why is this costume so stiff? | 这衣服怎么这么硬啊 |
[04:58] | And what is that smell? | 什么味儿啊 |
[05:00] | The department never washes them, so it’s probably vomit. | 这衣服没洗过 可能是呕吐物吧 |
[05:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:03] | I got you a chocolate. | 给你个巧克力 |
[05:05] | Yet another great thing about Halloween… chocolate! | 万圣节的另一大亮点 巧克力噢 |
[05:08] | Thanks. Oh, look. | 谢谢 你看 |
[05:10] | Raggedy Ann is drinking vodka right from the bottle. | 破烂娃娃直接拿着酒瓶喝伏特加了 |
[05:12] | People think if they put on a costume, | 人们总是觉得穿着万圣节服装 |
[05:13] | they can just get away with anything they want. | 就能随心所欲 |
[05:16] | Halloween is Christmas for jerks. | 万圣节就是混蛋的圣诞节 |
[05:19] | Come on, ma’am. No open containers. | 小姐 不准携带已开瓶的酒 |
[05:21] | Oh, and why should I listen to you, bone person? | 我为啥要听你的呢 骨头人 |
[05:24] | It’s called skeleton. It’s a very common word. | 这叫骨骼 这词谁都会好吗 |
[05:28] | Just put the vodka away. | 把酒拿开 |
[05:29] | You guys are cops? | 你们是警察 |
[05:30] | These guys are cops! | 他们是警察 |
[05:41] | Are you in my ceiling, Peralta? | Peralta 你在我天花板上吗 |
[05:43] | No. | 不在 |
[05:45] | So what’s the plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 |
[05:46] | You wait for me to leave my office, | 等我离开办公室 |
[05:47] | lower yourself down, take my medal, | 你再下来 拿走我的勋章 |
[05:49] | and win the bet? | 然后就赢了 |
[05:50] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[05:51] | There’s no one up here. | 这上头没人 |
[05:52] | Peralta, just so you know, | Peralta 我告诉你 |
[05:55] | right now, I am taking my medal off the wall | 现在 我把勋章从墙上取下来 |
[05:57] | and placing it in a locked safe | 放到保险箱里 |
[05:59] | whose combination is known only to me. | 密码只有我知道 |
[06:02] | The safe, in turn, | 这个保险箱 |
[06:03] | is locked in the cabinet. | 又是锁在柜子里的 |
[06:05] | The only key to that cabinet is on my person. | 开柜子的唯一一把钥匙 在我身上 |
[06:09] | I’m off to my meeting. Good luck with your plan. | 我现在去开会了 祝你好运 |
[06:12] | You think that scares me? | 你以为这就能吓到我吗 |
[06:13] | I laugh in the face of adversity! | 面对逆境我也淡然一笑 |
[06:17] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[06:18] | Captain, are you still there? I can’t hear… | 警监 你还在吗 我听不到 |
[06:20] | Agh! | 啊 |
[06:23] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[06:27] | Here you go. | 交给你 |
[06:28] | Don’t touch the butter. | 别碰黄油 |
[06:31] | What happened? I thought you guys were supposed to be at the warehouse party. | 怎么了 我以为你们去了那个仓库派对呢 |
[06:34] | We got egged. | 我们被扔鸡蛋了 |
[06:35] | Some of the shell got in my contacts | 还有一些蛋壳砸到我隐形眼镜里了 |
[06:37] | and my hair and my mouth and my bra. | 还有我的头发 我的嘴 我的胸罩 |
[06:39] | I can’t tell if that’s hot or not. | 这算不算性感呢 |
[06:41] | Not hot. Eggshell in my bra is not hot. | 不算 胸罩里有蛋壳一点儿也不性感 |
[06:43] | Well, it’s kinda hot. | 还是有点性感啦 |
[06:44] | Boobs go in a bra. Up top. | 奶子挤在胸罩里 击掌 |
[06:48] | Whoo! My man. | 好兄弟 |
[06:50] | Well, it sounds like costume duty is going great. | 万圣节服装任务进展得蛮顺利嘛 |
[06:52] | So great. We’re having the best time. Right, Amy? | 太顺利了 我们在一起超开心 是吧 Amy |
[06:54] | I wish I was dead. | 我希望我死了 |
[06:56] | How’s the unwinnable bet going? | 无法取胜的赌怎么样了 |
[06:58] | Well, on the one hand, I fell through the ceiling | 一方面我从天花板上掉下来了 |
[06:59] | and onto a pencil, but on the other hand, | 还落到一支铅笔上 另一方面呢 |
[07:01] | I also badly bruised my brain. | 我脑袋也狠狠地撞了一下 |
[07:03] | If you wanted to make a bet with Holt, | 如果你想和Holt打赌 |
[07:04] | you shoulda made a bet you could win. | 就赌个你能赢的啊 |
[07:05] | Like who wears more denim jackets. | 比如说谁经常穿牛仔夹克 |
[07:07] | That was one time. | 我就穿过一次 |
[07:09] | You guys never forget anything. | 你们怎么什么都记得 |
[07:10] | You know, frankly, I’m a little surprised | 说实话 我有点惊讶 |
[07:12] | you don’t think I can win this thing. | 你居然觉得我赢不了 |
[07:13] | You’re always telling me how I’m the best. | 你们总是跟我说我是最棒的 |
[07:15] | You’re the best, Jake. | Jake 你是最棒的 |
[07:17] | Paperwork delivery. | 送文件咯 |
[07:19] | You’re the best, Jake. | Jake 你是最棒的 |
[07:20] | Jake, you’re the best. | Jake 你是最棒的 |
[07:22] | Thank you, Charles. | 谢谢 Charles |
[07:24] | Yeah, maybe it’s just Charles. | 可能就Charles吧 |
[07:25] | Look, Jake, | Jake 是这样 |
[07:27] | – I love you like you’re one of my daughters. – Really? | – 我当你是我女儿一样爱你 – 真的吗 |
[07:29] | But it’s not about you or how smart you are. | 但这跟你 和你有多聪明没关系 |
[07:31] | It’s about Captain Holt. | 这可是Holt警监 |
[07:33] | The man’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[07:34] | He’s had your number at every turn. | 他对你了如指掌 |
[07:36] | Well, not this day… Turn… time. | 这天 这回 这次他赢不了 |
[07:40] | Sorry, I’m pretty sure I had a concussion back there. | 不好意思 我刚才肯定摔成脑震荡了 |
[07:43] | – Here I come. – All right. | – 要倒了 – 好吧 |
[07:44] | Ohh, strong. Ahh. | 噢 好强壮 |
[07:49] | Okay, here’s the first set of royal babies I rounded up. | 这是我找到的第一组皇家宝宝 |
[07:51] | Popular costume. | 热门服装 |
[07:53] | Any of these guys look familiar? | 有眼熟的吗 |
[07:54] | Maybe the third guy. | 第三个吧 |
[07:56] | The baby who mugged me was pretty short. | 抢我的宝宝很矮 |
[07:58] | You’re not supposed to laugh at me. | 你不应该取笑我 |
[08:00] | Number three, | 三号 |
[08:01] | step forward and say, “Give me your money, you stupid bag of crap.” | 向前一步说 “把钱给我 你个蠢货屎球” |
[08:04] | Gimme your money, you stupid bag of crap. | 把钱给我 你个蠢货屎球 |
[08:07] | No, wrong giant baby. | 不是这个大宝宝 |
[08:08] | I still want to know why you got kicked out of catholic school. | 我还是想知道你是怎么被天主教学校开除的 |
[08:11] | Were you doing drugs? | 你吸毒吗 |
[08:13] | – Worse. – Selling drugs? | – 更糟 – 贩毒吗 |
[08:16] | – Worse. – How bad could it have been? | – 更糟 – 还能有多糟 |
[08:19] | Did you burn down a church? | 你放火烧了一座教堂吗 |
[08:22] | Number three, step forward and say the word “Worse.” | 三号 上前一步说 “更糟” |
[08:26] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[08:29] | Excuse me, Gina. | 不好意思 Gina |
[08:30] | I can’t find Peralta anywhere, | 我怎么都找不到Peralta |
[08:31] | and you’re the only one who can decipher his handwriting. | 只有你能看得懂他的字 |
[08:33] | He arrested that bunny, but I don’t know what for. | 他逮捕了那只兔子 但我不知道罪名是什么 |
[08:36] | He’s either a crispy mother werewolf | 他要么是一只脆皮狼人妈妈 |
[08:39] | or cowboy mustard, Oslo, Norway. | 要么是从挪威奥斯陆来的芥末牛仔 |
[08:43] | The bunny groped multiple women on the subway. | 这只兔子在地铁上猥亵了很多女人 |
[08:47] | Being able to read Jake’s writing is a gift. | 能看懂Jake的字迹是种天赋 |
[08:49] | A useless, useless gift. | 没用的天赋 |
[08:52] | Excuse me one second. | 等我一下 |
[08:55] | Nice costume, Peralta. | 衣服不错啊 Peralta |
[08:57] | No Peralta here. | 这没有叫Peralta的 |
[08:59] | Just a normal janitor pushing trash around. | 就是一个普通的清洁工收拾垃圾 |
[09:03] | Come out of there. | 出来 |
[09:06] | Captain, hey. | 警监 你好啊 |
[09:07] | You really thought this was gonna work? | 你真觉得这样能行吗 |
[09:09] | Uh, it did work. | 能行啊 |
[09:10] | This whole janitor gambit | 这个清洁工的败局 |
[09:12] | was designed to fail. | 是刻意而为的 |
[09:14] | It’s just like in chess. | 就像下国际象棋一样 |
[09:15] | Sometimes in order to win, | 有时候想要赢 |
[09:16] | you have to sacrifice your king. | 得牺牲你的国王 |
[09:18] | That’s exactly how you lose in chess. | 然后你就输了 |
[09:20] | Have you ever played the game? | 你下过象棋吗 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I used to play with my uncle Bob all the time, | 当然了 我以前经常和Bob叔叔一起玩儿的 |
[09:23] | and he said I was great. | 他说我很棒 |
[09:24] | This is a game of concentration, Jake. | Jake 这个游戏要求全神贯注 |
[09:26] | So focus your mind, and start shooting. | 所以集中精力 开始射击吧 |
[09:33] | Now you’re a master of chess, huh? | 现在你是象棋大师了 |
[09:35] | He taught me how to shoot backgammon too. | 他还教我怎么射倒双陆棋呢 |
[09:37] | I expected better of you. | 我对你的期望远不止这些 |
[09:38] | You could have at least created a diversion | 你本来可以声东击西 |
[09:40] | to distract me from your terrible costume. | 让我注意不到你的烂伪装 |
[09:41] | Uh, I’m not a dumb butt. | 我又不是傻子 |
[09:43] | I had a diversion planned. | 我有计划转移你注意力的 |
[09:45] | There was just a slight timing issue. | 只不过时间没卡准 |
[09:47] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[09:49] | Get down, everyone! There’s a big fire! | 大家都趴下 起火了 |
[09:51] | Captain, you better head over there for, like, | 警监 你最好过去看个 |
[09:53] | 15 minutes and see what’s going on with that. | 大概15分钟 看看发生什么了 |
[09:55] | Beware of the back draft. I’ll be in your office. | 小心逆行气流 我会在你办公室里 |
[10:01] | You have beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛真好看 |
[10:03] | Have it your way. | 随你的便 |
[10:04] | But you’re gonna need this. | 但你需要这个 |
[10:06] | And… that. | 还有这个 |
[10:08] | It’s filthy in there. | 天花板上蛮多垃圾的 |
[10:17] | Come on, Amy! Loosen up! | Amy 放松点啊 |
[10:18] | You look like such a cop! | 一看你就是个警察 |
[10:20] | Come on, have some fun, you know? | 来啊 来玩嘛 |
[10:22] | It’ll help you blend in! | 这样才能混进人群里啊 |
[10:25] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[10:26] | Stop trying to get me to love Halloween. | 别再想让我爱上万圣节了 |
[10:28] | It’ll never work. | 没用的 |
[10:30] | I’m backing it up. | 我来磨一磨 |
[10:31] | Oh, God, please don’t. | 天啊 别 |
[10:34] | Hey, heads up. | 看那边 |
[10:36] | – I’ll cut ’em off at the exit. – Okay. | – 我去出口截他们 – 好 |
[10:38] | Move! Move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[10:41] | He ditched the drugs. I’m on it. | 他把货扔了 我去捡 |
[10:42] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[10:45] | Oof, everything is sticking to me. | 恶 全都黏我身上了 |
[10:47] | Ooh. Okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[10:49] | – Ay, Yes. – Hey, watch out, man. | – 哎呀 找到了 – 小心点啊 |
[10:52] | Ugh! What is that? | 这是啥 |
[10:54] | How is it hot and cold? | 怎么又冷又热的 |
[10:59] | So the soonest you can fix the ceiling is Monday? | 最快要周一才能把天花板修好 |
[11:08] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我等下再打给你 |
[11:11] | Wait, stop scratching me. | 别抓我了 |
[11:12] | We’re supposed to be a team. | 我们是队友 |
[11:14] | Ahem. | 咳咳 |
[11:15] | Captain, hi. | 警监 你好 |
[11:17] | I was just photocopying some stuff. | 我在复印东西呢 |
[11:19] | Are you trying to jam pigeons into my air-conditioning vent | 你是打算把鸽子塞进我的空调通风口里 |
[11:21] | to flush me out of my office? | 好把我弄出办公室吗 |
[11:23] | Way to ruin the surprise. | 真会扫兴 |
[11:25] | – How did you get those birds? By using my big, fat brain. | – 你怎么弄来的鸟 – 靠我的大胖脑子 |
[11:27] | Get in the bag, you damn bird. | 到袋子里来 该死的鸟 |
[11:29] | Eat the bread. Eat the bread! | 吃面包啊 来吃面包啊 |
[11:30] | I gotcha! I gotcha! | 抓到了 抓到了 |
[11:32] | All part of my elaborate plan to defeat you. | 这都是我击败你的周密计划的一部分 |
[11:35] | So far, you and your big, fat brain are losing… badly. | 目前为止 你和你的大胖脑子都输得很惨 |
[11:39] | Maybe, if we’re talking about who’s winning our bet. | 可能吧 说到我们打的赌的话 |
[11:41] | But if we’re talking about who’s holding more birds, | 但要比谁拿的鸟多 |
[11:43] | I’m winning, four-nothing. | 我赢了 四比零 |
[11:45] | You’re only holding two. | 你手里只有两只 |
[11:49] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | Ooh, when you were logging in the drugs, | 你刚才上缴毒品的时候 |
[11:55] | you missed some awesome stuff. | 错过了超赞的东西 |
[11:57] | Guy walked by in full astronaut costume, | 有个穿着全套宇航员衣服的人 |
[11:59] | gave me a high five. | 跟我击掌了 |
[12:01] | He high-fived me too. | 他也跟我击掌了 |
[12:02] | Wait… Hitchcock? | 等等 Hitchcock |
[12:04] | Darn it. | 靠 |
[12:05] | I wasn’t supposed to talk, but I got so excited | 我不该说话的 可是我好激动 |
[12:07] | about that astronaut. | 那宇航员真的好赞 |
[12:08] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[12:09] | Amy paid me 50 bucks to trade places with her | Amy给我五十块钱 |
[12:11] | for the rest of the night. | 让我跟她交换 |
[12:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 是的 |
[12:14] | I’m gonna use that money to buy two suits. | 我要用这钱买两套西装 |
[12:19] | Well, I was gonna ask you to tell the Captain | 本来想让你告诉警监 |
[12:21] | that I brought in royal babies for Diaz, | 我把Diaz的皇家宝宝抓回来了 |
[12:23] | but I’m sure he already knows, | 但他肯定已经知道了 |
[12:25] | since he’s always one step ahead of me. | 因为他总是先我一步 |
[12:26] | Aww. | 噢 |
[12:27] | Why so down, little clown? | 怎么这么情绪低落啊 小小丑 |
[12:29] | I’m just sick of losing to Holt. | 我受够一直输给Holt了 |
[12:30] | I want that medal. | 我想要那块奖章 |
[12:31] | It’s not real gold. | 不是真金的 |
[12:33] | I tried selling it online. Zero bids. | 我想在网上卖掉来着 没人出价 |
[12:35] | But here’s some advice I gave to the girls | 我在”舞死方休”联赛的时候 |
[12:37] | in my dance troupe at the “Dance till you drop” Tournament. | 给过舞蹈队的女孩们一点建议 |
[12:40] | That advice was, dance. Dance! | 就是 跳吧 跳吧 |
[12:43] | Dance. | 跳吧 |
[12:45] | Yeah, I’m not really sure that applies here, Gina. | 我觉得用在这里不太合适吧 Gina |
[12:47] | It does apply. It means don’t give up. | 当然合适 意思就是 不要放弃 |
[12:50] | We would’ve won if Natasha’s water hadn’t broken. | 要不是Natasha的羊水破了 肯定是我们赢 |
[12:52] | – Oh, Natasha had her baby? – You know Natasha? | – Natasha生孩子了 – 你认识Natasha |
[12:54] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是啊 – 是 |
[12:55] | Her dog has lupus. | 她的狗有狼疮 |
[12:57] | – Yeah. That’s a trip. | – 哇 – 真神奇 |
[12:58] | – Small world. – Yes. | – 世界真小 – 没错 |
[13:00] | All right, I’m gonna go cry. | 行 我去哭一会儿 |
[13:05] | I kind of feel bad for him. | 我有点同情他耶 |
[13:07] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[13:08] | He brought this on himself. | 他自找的 |
[13:10] | You can hang up now. | 你可以挂了 |
[13:14] | You paid money to get out of working with me? | 你宁愿花钱都不愿意和我一起工作么 |
[13:16] | Charles, I had to. Tonight has been awful. | Charles 我被逼的 今晚太可怕了 |
[13:18] | Halloween is the worst, and I don’t understand | 万圣节烂透了 而且我不明白 |
[13:21] | why you like it. | 为什么你会喜欢 |
[13:23] | No, all the things that you think are bad about Halloween | 你以为万圣节烂的地方 |
[13:25] | are what make it great. | 恰恰是万圣节赞的地方好吗 |
[13:26] | The big kids egg you. | 那些大孩子朝你们扔鸡蛋 |
[13:28] | Then you and your friends run away together. | 你和你的朋友一起逃跑 |
[13:31] | Friendships are forged in the crucible of Halloween adversity. | 万圣节这口灾难的坩埚炼成了我们的友谊 |
[13:35] | That’s all I wanted for us. | 这就是我想要的 |
[13:38] | You can keep the wig. I don’t need it anymore. | 假发你留着吧 我用不着了 |
[13:43] | I don’t really need it either. | 我也用不着啊 |
[13:46] | Hey, Captain Holt, | Holt警监 |
[13:47] | can you come out here for one sec? | 你能出来一下吗 |
[13:58] | – You need something, Peralta? – Yes, I do. | – 你有事吗 Peralta – 是的 |
[14:00] | Hit it, royal babies. | 上把 皇家宝宝们 |
[14:13] | What… no! | 不是吧 |
[14:15] | Give me my keys. | 钥匙给我 |
[14:16] | Will you stop catching me? | 你就不能不来抓我吗 |
[14:17] | Do you have any idea how much I spent on key chains? | 你知道这钥匙链花了我多少钱吗 |
[14:20] | $23. | 二十三块 |
[14:21] | Wow, that is unbelievably close. | 这也太准了吧 |
[14:23] | 22.76. | 二十二块七毛六 |
[14:24] | – Keys. – Okay, look. | – 钥匙 – 好吧 |
[14:27] | Tonight has been a little humiliating. | 今晚让我颇为丢脸 |
[14:28] | Things are not going well, | 事情都有点不太顺利 |
[14:29] | so I’m gonna just throw this out there. | 我就直说了吧 |
[14:31] | What do you say we call off the bet | 我们取消赌约怎么样 |
[14:33] | and pretend this whole thing never happened? | 假装什么都没发生过 |
[14:34] | Oh, I’m not letting you off the hook. | 我可不会放过你 |
[14:36] | What? No. Pfft. | 啥 不是吧 |
[14:37] | I meant to give you an out, so you could save face. | 我这是给你台阶下 让你保住颜面 |
[14:40] | This is getting sad. | 有点可悲啊 |
[14:42] | Yeah, for you. | 没错 对你来说 |
[14:45] | So. | 所以呢 |
[14:47] | I called your school. | 我联系了你的学校 |
[14:49] | And I managed to get a hold of one sister Bernadette. | 找到了一位叫做Bernadette的修女 |
[14:54] | I remember that old bag. She was my favorite. | 我还记得那个老家伙 我最喜欢的就是她 |
[14:56] | Well, guess what she said. | 你猜她怎么说 |
[14:57] | Apparently, you were a model student | 你是个模范学生 |
[15:00] | and transferred of your own volition. | 是你自愿转学的 |
[15:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:06] | The reason I left catholic school | 我离开天主教学校的原因 |
[15:08] | was because I got into the american ballet academy. | 是因为我进了美国芭蕾舞学院 |
[15:10] | I was a classical dancer. | 我曾是个古典舞蹈演员 |
[15:12] | And I was good. | 而且跳的很好 |
[15:13] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[15:15] | I knew you were a big softy. | 我就知道你其实是软肠子 |
[15:17] | You tell anyone, I break your face. | 你敢告诉别人 我就打烂你的脸 |
[15:22] | No, you won’t. You’re too sensitive. | 不 不会的 你太感性了 |
[15:28] | Captain, sorry to interrupt. | 警监 打扰一下 |
[15:30] | Some officers just arrested Peralta. | 有警官逮捕了Peralta |
[15:32] | – What? – They caught him scaling | – 啊 – 他们抓到他 |
[15:33] | the side of the building with a blowtorch. | 手持喷灯攀爬建筑物 |
[15:39] | Captain. | 警监 |
[15:41] | Welcome to the endgame. | 欢迎来到游戏的终盘 |
[15:43] | Would you care to shake the hand of the man who defeated you? | 你愿意和这个打败了你的男人握手吗 |
[15:46] | Forgot I was wearing handcuffs. Ohh, that hurt. | 忘了我带着手铐了 好疼 |
[15:49] | Whoo! | 嗷 |
[15:54] | Climbing the side of the building with a blowtorch. | 拿着喷灯攀爬建筑物 |
[15:56] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[15:57] | I was thinking I had better core strength. | 我在想 我核心肌肉真强 |
[15:59] | I got winded, like, ten feet up. | 我爬了十英尺才开始喘呢 |
[16:00] | I knew you wouldn’t win the bet, | 我知道 这个赌你是赢不了了 |
[16:02] | but your performance tonight has made me question | 但是你今晚的表现让我产生了疑问 |
[16:03] | not only how good a Detective you are, | 不仅是作为侦探你有多优秀 |
[16:05] | but, quite frankly, how smart you are. | 而是你到底有多”聪明” |
[16:08] | Well, that’s not surprising. You constantly underestimate me. | 一点也不惊讶 你老是低估我 |
[16:10] | No, you’ve been correctly estimated. | 没有 我可没看走眼 |
[16:13] | You have five minutes until your deadline, | 离期限还有五分钟 |
[16:16] | and here you are, handcuffed to a table, | 你却坐在这里 双手被铐 |
[16:18] | in a locked room. | 房间被锁 |
[16:19] | Which is precisely where I planned on being. | 这正是我所精心策划的 |
[16:23] | Captain, let me tell you a little story. | 警监 让我来给你讲个小故事吧 |
[16:25] | You remember when I fell through your ceiling? | 还记得我从天花板摔下来吗 |
[16:27] | Yes, that was six hours ago. | 记得 六小时前 |
[16:28] | It was, I admit, a disastrous failure. | 是的 我承认 失败得一塌糊涂 |
[16:31] | But it gave me the idea for Herman, | 但是却给了我Herman的灵感 |
[16:33] | the friendly janitor you met. | 你遇见的那个友善的清洁工 |
[16:34] | With Herman, I commenced the perfect crime. | 有了Herman相助 我开始了完美的犯罪计划 |
[16:37] | I caught you as Herman. | 你假扮Herman的时候被我抓住了 |
[16:40] | But you didn’t catch Rosa. | 但是你没有抓住Rosa |
[16:42] | Come out of there. | 出来 |
[16:44] | As it turns out our friend Rosa is great at picking locks. | 事实证明Rosa很擅长撬锁 |
[16:50] | – Does not surprise me. – No, me neither. | – 我还真不诧异 – 我也不 |
[16:52] | Of course, I had to find a way to get her out of your office | 当然 我得在你发现之前 |
[16:54] | without you seeing her. | 把她从办公室弄出来 |
[16:55] | So I created a diversion. | 所以我声东击西 |
[16:57] | Not mistimed… Perfectly timed. | 时机正好 分秒不差 |
[16:59] | so she could escape unseen. | 她就趁你不注意溜了 |
[17:02] | What about the pigeons? | 鸽子怎么回事 |
[17:03] | Oh, the gray pigeons? | 那些灰鸽子吗 |
[17:05] | They were a red herring. Thank you. | 只是为了转移你注意力 谢谢 |
[17:06] | Their only purpose was to draw you into the copy room | 它们的唯一作用就是吸引你到复印室来 |
[17:08] | while two members of my team broke into your locked office. | 与此同时我的两名队友正侵入你上锁的办公室 |
[17:11] | So now I had a way into your office | 所以现在我有了进入你办公室的通道 |
[17:14] | and an open cabinet. | 打开了柜子 |
[17:16] | All that was left was for the royal babies | 剩下的 就是让那些皇家宝宝 |
[17:18] | to steal your keys. | 偷你的钥匙了 |
[17:19] | Yes, but you didn’t need the keys. | 是的 但是你不需要钥匙 |
[17:21] | The cabinet was already unlocked. | 柜子已经开了 |
[17:23] | You needed a way into the safe. | 你要的是开保险箱的方式 |
[17:25] | And I got it. | 我搞到了啊 |
[17:26] | You were so concerned with getting your keys back, | 你太在意拿回你的钥匙 |
[17:28] | you didn’t even notice the sergeant steal your phone. | 所以你根本没注意到警长偷了你的手机 |
[17:31] | That’s right, even the sergeant is on my side. | 没错 连警长都是我这边的 |
[17:33] | I then had Charles dust your screen cover for prints. | 然后我让Charles利用粉尘 从你的屏幕上获取指纹 |
[17:35] | The greasiest smudges revealed | 最油腻的污渍揭示了你 |
[17:37] | the four numbers you use the most… | 最常用的四个数字 |
[17:39] | The four numbers in your passcode. | 组成你密码的四个数字 |
[17:41] | Based on your advanced age, | 基于你都这把年纪了 |
[17:43] | I assumed that you use the same passcode for everything… | 我猜测你所有东西都是同样的密码 |
[17:45] | Your phone, your email, and, of course, | 你的手机 你的电子邮件 当然 还有 |
[17:47] | your safe. | 你的保险箱 |
[17:48] | That would be a fair assumption. | 很靠谱的假设 |
[17:51] | It was at that point that I bumped into a girl | 就在这个时刻我无意间碰到了一个 |
[17:52] | dressed as a sexy robot, and we got our flirt on… hard. | 扮成性感机器人的女孩 我们调情了一番 很激烈 |
[17:58] | ‘Sup? | 嗨 |
[18:00] | – Sup? – Jake Peralta. | – 嗨 – Jake Peralta |
[18:04] | And how was flirting part of the plan? | 调情这部分在计划中是干嘛的 |
[18:06] | Oh, it wasn’t. It just ruled. | 这不是计划 只是锦上添花而已 |
[18:08] | And that brings us to five minutes ago, | 那么让我们回到五分钟前 |
[18:09] | when Amy came to your office and told you | 当Amy到你办公室 告诉你 |
[18:11] | that I had been arrested. | 我被捕了 |
[18:12] | I knew she’s the only one you would believe | 我知道 她是唯一你会相信的人 |
[18:13] | because, frankly, she’s usually too lame | 因为 老实说 她通常都太逊了 |
[18:15] | to take part in these kinds of things. | 不可能参与这样的行动 |
[18:17] | And as you walked over here, | 在你走过来的时候 |
[18:19] | Charles awkwardly stuffed himself through your window | Charles正笨拙的把自己从窗户塞进去 |
[18:20] | and opened your safe. | 打开你的保险箱 |
[18:22] | We had the four numbers of your code, | 我们有你密码的四个数字 |
[18:24] | which meant there were 24 possible combinations for Charles to try. | 意味着Charles需要尝试24种可能的组合 |
[18:27] | That could take up to four minutes, | 这差不多得花四分钟 |
[18:28] | which is why I really dragged out this explanation. | 也就是为什么我慢悠悠地给你解释这一切 |
[18:30] | I mean, really stretched it. I don’t know if you noticed, | 真的很详细地解释 不知道你注意到了没 |
[18:33] | but there were times where I was like, | 但是有很多次 像是我说 |
[18:34] | what am I even talking about? This isn’t… | 我在说什么呢 这不是 |
[18:36] | Oh. | 喔 |
[18:38] | But now, four minutes is up. | 但是现在 四分钟到了 |
[18:41] | Which means Boyle is either on the other side of that door | 意味着 不是Boyle正在门的另一边 |
[18:43] | holding your medal, | 拿着你的勋章 |
[18:44] | or I’ve lost. | 就是我输了 |
[18:47] | Well, Captain, | 看吧 警监 |
[18:49] | it seems that Jake isn’t the only person you underestima… | 看来Jake不是唯一你低估的 |
[18:53] | 20 seconds to spare. Game over, Captain. | 还有20秒 游戏结束 警监 |
[18:58] | Check me. | 将我 |
[18:59] | I think you mean “Checkmate.” | 我想你是说 将军 |
[19:00] | You really need to learn how to play chess. | 你真的得好好学学国际象棋了 |
[19:02] | How did you get everyone to help you? | 你是怎么让大家都帮你的 |
[19:04] | I appealed to their sense of teamwork and camaraderie | 我举行了一场令莎士比亚都为之汗颜的演讲 |
[19:06] | with a rousing speech that would put Shakespeare to shame. | 唤起了他们的团队之情 同志之爱 |
[19:09] | For too long, | 太久了 |
[19:10] | we’ve been put down, ridiculed, | 我们被欺压 被嘲笑 |
[19:13] | made to wear ties! | 被强迫戴上领带 |
[19:15] | But no more! | 但是不会再有了 |
[19:16] | For today, | 因为今天 |
[19:17] | we defeat him! | 我们要战胜他 |
[19:19] | – And that worked? – No. No, no. Not at all. | – 有用吗 – 没 完全没用 |
[19:22] | My speech did not inspire them. | 我的演讲没有激励到他们 |
[19:24] | So I bribed them. | 所以 我贿赂他们了 |
[19:26] | I told them that if we pulled this off, | 我告诉他们 要是我们赢了这一局 |
[19:27] | I would do all of their paperwork. | 我会做掉他们全部的文书工作 |
[19:29] | And since you’re doing all my paperwork… | 既然你输了就要做掉我的全部文书工作 |
[19:32] | I’m impressed, Peralta. | 令人印象深刻 Peralta |
[19:34] | Well done. | 干得不错 |
[19:35] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[19:36] | In fact, the thing that you failed to see, Captain, | 事实上 警监 您没发现的是 |
[19:40] | – teamwork, is exactly… – Captain? | – 团队精神 正是 – 警监 |
[19:42] | – What provided our success. – Sir? | – 我们成功的原因 – 长官 |
[19:44] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[19:47] | Boyle, I need you in the briefing room. | Boyle 我要你到会议室来一趟 |
[19:54] | What is all this? | 这是什么情况 |
[19:56] | You know how I think Halloween is for jerks? | 你知道我觉得万圣节都是给混蛋过的 |
[19:58] | Well, this Halloween, I was the jerk. | 这个万圣节 我就是个混蛋 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry about tonight. | 今晚真是抱歉 |
[20:03] | “I’m sorry about tonight.” | “今晚真是抱歉” |
[20:04] | We found the title for Santiago’s follow-up sex tape. | 我们找到Santiago第二个性爱录影带的名字了 |
[20:08] | I’m sorry I couldn’t convince you to love Halloween. | 抱歉我没能说服你们热爱万圣节 |
[20:10] | It’s not your fault. I was terrible. | 不是你的错 是我太糟糕了 |
[20:12] | “It’s not your fault I was terrible” | “不是你的错 是我太糟糕了” |
[20:13] | is also one of your sex tapes. | 是你的另一个性爱录影带 |
[20:15] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[20:16] | Halloween is unbearable. | 万圣节令人无法忍受 |
[20:18] | But it was slightly less unbearable with you. | 但是和你在一起 就变得不那么无法忍受了 |
[20:21] | – Don’t. – Okay. | – 闭嘴 – 好吧 |
[20:23] | Anyway. | 不管怎样 |
[20:24] | We’re all going to the bar, so get changed, | 我们要去酒吧了 所以你赶紧换衣服 |
[20:27] | ’cause you can’t be the only one there | 因为可不能就你一个 |
[20:29] | not wearing a ‘stume. | 不穿圣装 |
[20:31] | ‘Stume! Oh, my God. Caught on. | 圣装 天啊 流行起来了 |
[20:33] | No. | 不 |
[20:36] | Ah, Captain Holt. It is so nice to see you. | Holt警监 见到你真好 |
[20:39] | Never thought I’d say that. | 没想到我会这么说 |
[20:41] | A poor winner. I never would’ve guessed. | 可怜的胜利者 我也没料到 |
[20:43] | Yeah, you would’ve. | 你应该料到的 |
[20:44] | Way to go all out on your costume, by the way. | 你这身服装还真用心啊 |
[20:46] | I believe you have an announcement to make, | 我想你一定有一番肺腑之言要说 |
[20:47] | so the floor is yours. | 来给你腾个地方 |
[20:50] | Attention, everyone. | 大家 注意一下 |
[20:53] | Jake Peralta is an amazing Detective-slash-genius. | Jake Peralta是一位超炫的侦探兼天才 |
[20:58] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 抱歉 |
[21:00] | I have some paperwork to do. | 我有些文书工作要做 |
[21:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:06] | Officer in the 92nd got the royal baby mugger. | 92片区的警官逮住了那个皇家宝宝抢劫犯 |
[21:08] | He had 19 wallets in his diaper. | 他尿布里有19个钱包 |
[21:10] | We got a runner! | 嫌犯逃跑 |
[21:13] | Waahhh! | 哇 |
[21:15] | Damn! | 厉害啊 |
[21:17] | Oh, I didn’t tell you. | 之前没告诉你 |
[21:19] | I got kicked out of ballet school | 我被踢出芭蕾学院是因为 |
[21:21] | for beating the crap out of ballerinas. | 把那帮芭蕾舞女演员打得爹妈都不认识了 |
[21:25] | It’s a good thing we gave’em a heads up | 对亏了我们给他们提醒 |
[21:27] | Team effort, go nine-nine. | 团结就是力量 99区加油 |