时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey, you guys see the dude I brought in today… | 你们看到我今天带回来的人了么 |
[00:03] | The drug dealer? 81 years old. | 那个毒贩 都81了 |
[00:05] | I think it’s the oldest collar of my entire career. | 我觉得他是我职业生涯逮到的最老的 |
[00:08] | I once arrested a 96-year-old for flashing. | 有次我逮捕了一个96岁的暴露狂 |
[00:11] | I was terrified he’d die in my backseat… | 我吓死了 怕他会死在我车后座 |
[00:13] | Or flash me. | 或者是露给我看 |
[00:14] | My oldest collar was 78, but the PCP | 我逮过最老的是78 不过迷幻药 |
[00:18] | made her fight like she was 20. | 让她打架的时候像20岁的 |
[00:19] | What about two 50-year-old twins? | 那50岁的双胞胎呢 |
[00:21] | Does that count as a 100-year-old? | 能不能算是100岁 |
[00:22] | – No good. – No. | – 不算 – 不算 |
[00:23] | You talking oldest bags? 68. | 你们在讨论最老的么 我的纪录是68 |
[00:26] | – That’s not that old. – Yeah, but I was only 20. | – 那不是很老啊 – 不老 但是我当时才20 |
[00:28] | 20? Were you even a cop then? | 20岁 你那么年轻就当警察了么 |
[00:30] | No, man, it was before I got into the academy. | 不是 是在我去军校之前 |
[00:33] | Charles isn’t talking about his oldest arrest. | Charles说的不是他逮过的最老的 |
[00:38] | No… yes, I am. | 不是 是 我是 |
[00:39] | Yeah, oldest arrest… 68, like I said. | 对啊 逮捕过的最老的 是68 正如我所说 |
[00:41] | God, you had sex with a 68-year-old | 天啊 你20多岁的时候 |
[00:43] | when you were in your 20s? | 居然和68的上床了 |
[00:44] | You know how it is. | 你懂得 |
[00:45] | When you have a chance to bed an older woman, you… | 当你有机会和年长的女人上床 你 |
[00:48] | No, that is not an older woman. That’s an old woman! | 不对 那可不是年长的 那是年老的 |
[00:51] | That’s someone’s grandma! | 那是奶奶级人物啊 |
[00:52] | She was, actually. That’s how I met her. | 她还真是 我们就是那样邂逅的 |
[00:54] | Went to college with her grandson Marvin. | 我和他孙子Marvin是大学同学呢 |
[00:56] | Don’t… don’t knock it till you try it. | 你没试过就不要乱说 |
[00:58] | She had a replacement hip with some serious torque. | 她的髋骨可是金属转矩的呢 |
[01:00] | It was like having sex with a transformer. | 就像是和变形金刚做爱一样 |
[01:02] | No. That is no one’s fantasy. | 可真没人意淫过这个 |
[01:26] | Peralta Peralta… | |
[01:26] | Where are we on the Lincoln place murder? | 林肯地区的凶杀案进展如何了 |
[01:28] | Well, like I told Captain Holt earlier this week, | 这周早些时候我告诉Holt警监 |
[01:31] | we are at the one-yard line. It’s a football reference. | 离目标一步之遥 这是橄榄球术语啊 |
[01:33] | Yes, Jake. I played linebacker at Syracuse. | 我知道 Jake 我在意大利锡拉库扎当过中后卫 |
[01:36] | – Really? – In High School, I played center field | – 真的假的 – 高中时候 我在音乐剧<失魂记> |
[01:39] | in the musical damn Yankees. | 演过棒球中外场呢 |
[01:40] | Yeah, you don’t want to brag about that. | 你可没必要炫耀这个啊 |
[01:42] | Peralta, you want to loop everyone in? | Peralta你要不要再给大家复习一下 |
[01:44] | – Ehh… – That was not a request. | – 嗯嗯呃 – 我可没有问你 |
[01:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | Get ready for some stuff on a screen. | 准备好看大屏幕 |
[01:51] | Meet Fred Gorman… | 给大家介绍Fred Gorman |
[01:53] | Prominent citizen, lawyer, corpse. | 杰出公民 律师 尸体 |
[01:56] | Now meet his wife, Ann Hoert. | 这是她老婆 Ann Hoert |
[01:59] | She did not take his last name, | 她没有取他的姓 |
[02:01] | but I believe she did take his life. | 但她取了他的命 |
[02:03] | – Nice. – Thank you, Charles. | – 真押韵 – 谢谢 Charles |
[02:04] | Now, Hoert had means, motives, and opportunity. | Hoert有这个打算 有动机也有机会 |
[02:07] | I just need to find the murder weapon. | 我们只需找到杀人凶器 |
[02:09] | For some reason, the D.A. won’t move forward with the arrest | 出于某种原因 地检在我们找到她杀人用刀之前 |
[02:11] | until we find the knife she used. | 是不会给我们逮捕令的 |
[02:12] | Is that reason that they want to win the case? | 那不是他们想赢得案件的原因么 |
[02:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:15] | Well, find it. | 那找到它 |
[02:17] | The family’s close to the mayor, | 那一家和市长很亲近 |
[02:18] | and I’m catching heat from the higher-ups. | 上级也一直在给我施加压力 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[02:21] | Do you need any resources or personnel? | 你需不需要任何人力物力的帮助 |
[02:24] | No, sir, I’ve got it. | 不用 警官 我可以的 |
[02:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:27] | Dismissed! | 散会 |
[02:28] | Sergeant Jeffords, my office. | Jeffords警长来我办公室 |
[02:31] | He probably wants to talk to you about | 他可能想和你讨论一下 |
[02:32] | how your shirts aren’t tight enough probably. | 为什么你的衬衫不够紧身 |
[02:37] | Okay, how can we help? What do you need? | 好 我们可以帮点什么 你需要什么 |
[02:39] | I need nothing. | 我什么都不需要 |
[02:40] | I’m about to solve this case, meet the mayor, | 我要破了这个案子 见一下市长 |
[02:43] | and sell my life rights to Channing Tatum | 跟Channing Tatum签了卖身契 |
[02:44] | so he can play my less attractive brother in the ensuing film. | 他就能在新电影里扮演没我帅的兄弟了 |
[02:47] | Come on, Peralta, Holt said to use the whole team. | 不要这样 Peralta Holt说要投入所有警力 |
[02:50] | We all want this solved. | 我们都想尽快破案 |
[02:51] | I appreciate the offer, but I work best alone… | 我很感谢你们想帮忙 最好还是我自己来 |
[02:55] | Except when it comes to sex. | 除了做爱的时候 |
[02:56] | Actually, sometimes including sex. | 实际上 有时候也包括做爱 |
[02:59] | Will you just let us help? | 你就让我们帮忙吧 |
[03:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:01] | I will let one of you help me… Charles. | 我就让一个人帮忙 Charles来 |
[03:04] | Yeah! | 在 |
[03:06] | And I am choosing Charles because he’s the least likely | 我选他是因为他最不可能 |
[03:08] | to steal my thunder. | 抢我风头了 |
[03:09] | I would never steal his thunder. | 我绝不会抢你风头的 |
[03:11] | I-I’d be afraid to borrow it. | 借一下你的风头我都怕 |
[03:14] | Terry, I’d like you to accompany me to a gun range. | Terry 跟我一起去靶场吧 |
[03:18] | You mean drive you there and wait outside… | 你是说让我开车送你去然后在外面等着你么 |
[03:20] | Far away from the guns. | 离枪越远越好 |
[03:21] | I spent eight years in the public affairs office, | 我在公共事务这行业做了8年了 |
[03:24] | so my tactical skills are a little rusty. | 枪技有点生疏了 |
[03:26] | I need some pointers. | 需要点指导 |
[03:27] | Sir, I haven’t fired a weapon since the incident. | 长官 自从那个事件之后我就再也没开过枪了 |
[03:30] | The mannequin incident… I’m familiar. | 假人事件啊 我很了解啊 |
[03:39] | Actually, there was an incident after that. | 实际上 那之后还有个事件 |
[03:42] | Another incident? | 还有 |
[03:47] | You got to cool it, man. | 哥们儿 你得冷静啊 |
[03:51] | I’m gonna get some candy. | 我去拿糖吃 |
[03:52] | Sir, I may not be the man for the job. | 长官 我可能不是最佳人选 |
[03:55] | You used to be the precinct’s champion marksman. | 你以前可是管辖区的神枪手啊 |
[03:57] | I only want to take pointers from the best. | 我需要最好的指导 |
[03:59] | So I’ll keep it low-key. | 那我们低调行事吧 |
[04:01] | We’ll go after work to a private range. | 下班后去私人靶场吧 |
[04:03] | No cops, no pressure. | 无警察 无压力 |
[04:06] | Gun range. | 靶场 |
[04:08] | – I told Gina she could join us. – I want to get certified. | – 我告诉Gina她可以跟我们一起去 – 我想拿到配枪资格 |
[04:10] | There has been a ton of crime in my neighborhood, | 我住的那区最近很不安生 |
[04:13] | and the cops in my precinct are very bad. | 那片区的警察也是吃白饭的 |
[04:15] | You live in our precinct. | 你就住我们片区 |
[04:17] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:20] | I know we’ve gone over this before, | 虽然我们之前问过了 |
[04:22] | but I have to ask you again. | 但我们还要再问一次 |
[04:23] | Is there anywhere you can think of in that hallway | 走廊里有没有任何地方你觉得 |
[04:26] | where a knife could be hidden? | 可以藏住一把刀 |
[04:27] | Well, since I’ve already told you, like, three times, no, | 我都跟你们说了 得三次了吧 没有 |
[04:30] | why don’t I just record it? | 我还是录个音 |
[04:32] | Then I don’t have to say it again. | 我就不用再说一次了 |
[04:33] | The hallway, like all other hallways, | 走廊 和所有走廊一样 |
[04:37] | does not have a secret knife-hiding place. | 没有秘密藏刀的地方 |
[04:40] | All right, you want to hear it again? | 好 你要再听一遍么 |
[04:42] | Idea for a novel… | 小说的构思 |
[04:43] | A mild-mannered doorman gets bitten on the penis by a radioactive spider | 一位温良恭谨的门童的鸡鸡被有辐射的蜘蛛咬了 |
[04:47] | and becomes the world’s greatest lover. | 遂而成为世界上最厉害的伴侣 |
[04:50] | No, don’t stop it. I want to hear what happens. | 不要停 我想知道发生了什么 |
[04:52] | This is terrific. | 真好 |
[04:52] | He saves the first lady, if you must know. | 你要非想知道的话 他救了第一夫人 |
[04:54] | Sounds compelling. | 挺引人入胜的 |
[05:00] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[05:01] | Well, hello. | 你们好啊 |
[05:02] | I heard you guys were making the rounds again. | 我听说你们要再巡查一遍 |
[05:05] | All right. | 好 |
[05:07] | – This one’s all you, tiger. – Come on! | – 猛男 归你了 – 拜托 |
[05:11] | Police! | 警察 |
[05:13] | Hey, ma’am. | 女士 |
[05:15] | Thank God! Here, hold this. | 谢天谢地 给 抱着 |
[05:18] | – The lasagna’s burning. – Okay. | – 千层面要糊了 – 好吧 |
[05:19] | Get the dog, but don’t let it touch the baby! | 抓住狗 不要让它碰宝宝 |
[05:23] | Oh. Okay. Peralta. | 好 我是Peralta |
[05:26] | Yo, I looked at the photos of your victim on your desk. | 我看了你桌子上受害人的照片 |
[05:29] | Is that Rosa? Tell her I said hi. | 是Rosa么 替我问好 |
[05:31] | The puncture wounds are similar | 那个伤口和我之前 |
[05:32] | to a case I had a while back. | 一个案子的很像 |
[05:34] | They aren’t from a knife. | 不是刀伤 |
[05:35] | I think it’s something spiral, like a corkscrew. | 我觉得是某种螺旋状的东西 比如说螺旋开瓶器 |
[05:36] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[05:37] | Don’t shush me. I’m helping you. | 别嘘我 我在帮你 |
[05:39] | No, no, I’m holding a baby. | 不是 我抱着孩子呢 |
[05:40] | That was actually very helpful, thank you. | 你说的那些很有用 谢谢 |
[05:42] | Uh-oh. You better get back here. Now. | 你最好回来 现在就回 |
[05:52] | Oh! Hello, Peralta. | 你好啊 Peralta |
[05:57] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[05:59] | I don’t know why you’re so upset, man. | 我不知道你为啥这么不开心 |
[06:00] | I’m the one who had to come to this backwater stink hole. | 我才是收拾这个烂摊子的人 |
[06:03] | What’s up, little man? | 小矮人 你还好吧 |
[06:04] | – What’s up? – Feeling sexy? Huh? | – 你好啊 – 感觉很性感吗 |
[06:06] | Yeah, I feel sexy. | 是啊 我很性感 |
[06:08] | – Yeah, you look sexy, man. – You know I do. | – 你很性感 – 我就是性感 |
[06:09] | Watch out for that door. | 小心门 |
[06:12] | Yo, how much you bench, seriously? | 说真的 你能举多重的哑铃 |
[06:14] | Captain, please, please, pretty please | 警监 求您了 求您了 求求您 |
[06:17] | do not let him take over my case. | 别让他接手我这个案子 |
[06:18] | Major crimes is stepping in. Nothing I can do. | 重案组一旦介入 我也爱莫能助 |
[06:20] | You’re off the case. | 这案子不用你管了 |
[06:22] | I can’t believe you’re just rolling over | 真不敢相信你这样 |
[06:23] | and giving my murder away to the vulture. | 就把我的谋杀案给那个秃鹰了 |
[06:25] | We call him the vulture because he swoops in | 我们叫他”秃鹰”是因为 |
[06:26] | and solves cases that are almost solved | 他总是等案子快要解决的时候就来插足 |
[06:28] | and takes the credit for himself. | 然后领掉全部功劳 |
[06:30] | Yes, Boyle, I put that together from context. | 我知道 Boyle 你没解释之前我就懂了 |
[06:32] | First of all, major crimes has jurisdiction | 但是首先 重案组对他们想接手的每个案子 |
[06:35] | over any and all cases they want to take. | 都有管辖权 |
[06:36] | But more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[06:37] | you’re the one who insisted on working alone. | 是你自己坚持要独自办案 |
[06:40] | I told you for weeks to use the squad, | 我一直都在和你说找队里的人一起帮忙 |
[06:42] | and you refused. | 你自己拒绝了 |
[06:43] | I used them. | 我找他们帮忙了 |
[06:44] | I mean, Rosa’s the one who figured out the corkscrew. | Rosa就想到了凶器是螺旋开瓶器 |
[06:47] | And Charles caught a dog. | Charles还抓了一条狗 |
[06:49] | Oh, congratulations, Detective Boyle. | 恭喜你 Bolye警探 |
[06:51] | You should’ve involved him sooner. | 你早就该让他帮忙了 |
[06:53] | Turn over your files to Detective Pembroke. | 把你的文件交给Pembroke警探 |
[06:55] | Sir, call him the vulture. | 警监 请叫他秃鹰 |
[06:56] | Giving him a name makes him human. | 你叫他名字会让他好像有人性似的 |
[06:58] | Turn over the files. | 把文件交给他 |
[07:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | But in protest, | 为了表示我的抗议 |
[07:03] | I’m walking over there extremely slowly. | 我要特别慢地走过去 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:17] | God! This is so boring! | 天呐 这太没意思了 |
[07:18] | For both of us. | 我也觉得 |
[07:20] | You know, before I solve this case, | 在我破案之前 |
[07:21] | I’d like to thank you for doing all the super-easy work, | 我要感谢你所做的这些超简单的工作 |
[07:24] | you know, the real Nancy Drew-level stuff. | 像Nancy Drew做的一样 |
[07:26] | Oh, yeah? Did Nancy Drew solve a lot of murders? | 是吗 Nancy Drew破了很多谋杀案吗 |
[07:28] | Yeah, she did… Murder on ice, | 是的 冰上谋杀案 |
[07:30] | recipe for murder. | 谋杀处方 |
[07:32] | Nancy was a wonderful Detective. | Nancy是位了不起的警探 |
[07:33] | I wanted to be her when I grew up. | 我小时候就希望长大后成为她那样的人 |
[07:34] | Thanks, Charles. That’s helpful. | 谢谢你 Charles 说的真好 |
[07:37] | Hey! Should we take odds on how fast I’ll solve this case? | 我们要不要打个赌看看我最快能多久破案 |
[07:40] | – Nope. – I mean, what was it with Diaz’s last | – 不用了 – Diaz上一个”破不了”的敲诈案 |
[07:42] | “Impossible” Extortion case? | 我花了多久就破了 |
[07:44] | What was it, six hours? | 六个小时吗 |
[07:45] | That’s because it was 98% solved. | 那是因为已经破了百分之九十八了 |
[07:48] | The last 2% is the hardest to get. | 剩下的百分之二才是最棘手的 |
[07:51] | That’s why they leave it in the milk. | 所以他们才把那个放在牛奶里 |
[07:52] | What? | 什么 |
[07:54] | Oh! Wow! | 噢 哇 |
[07:55] | Looking good, Santiago. | Santiago 你看上去不错嘛 |
[07:57] | You foxy ma. | 你这个性感的小妖精 |
[07:58] | Go rot in hell. | 去死吧 |
[08:00] | This is your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[08:03] | Thanks, champ. Good effort. | 谢啦 冠军 做得好 |
[08:05] | I got it from here. | 剩下的交给我吧 |
[08:07] | And, hey, you feel free to call me | 还有 你需要我过来 |
[08:09] | anytime you need me to come down here | 给你白嫩嫩的屁股上粉的时候 |
[08:10] | and help powder that big white ass of yours. | 尽管给我打电话就好了 |
[08:14] | Well, that’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to me. | 那是我经历过最惨的事了 |
[08:18] | I hate the vulture so much! | 我太讨厌秃鹰了 |
[08:21] | Me too. But he’s kind of hot. | 我也是 不过他挺性感的 |
[08:24] | What? | 咋了 |
[08:25] | You can hate people and still think they’re hot. | 你可以既讨厌某人同时又觉得他很性感 |
[08:27] | Case in point, Manuel Noriega. | 举个例子 Manuel Noriega |
[08:29] | You know what? I’m with you on this. | 这个我同意 |
[08:31] | Tonya Harding Tonya Harding. | |
[08:32] | – Yeah, she’s thick. – Right? | – 是啊 她身材很好 – 是吧 |
[08:34] | – Always classy, Jake. – Mm-hmm. | – 你总是这么有品位啊 Jake – 嗯哼 |
[08:36] | Sorry you got vultured. | 很抱歉你被秃鹰抢了 |
[08:38] | Happens to the best of us. | 最出色的人都会被秃鹰抢 |
[08:40] | On my count. | 听我指令 |
[08:41] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[08:43] | Three! I got it from here! | 三 我来接手 |
[08:46] | Get up! Get up! Turn around! | 站起来 都站起来 转身 |
[08:49] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[08:51] | Anything you say… | 但你所说的一切 |
[08:52] | Can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 将作为呈堂证供 |
[08:54] | Thanks, guys, I got it from here. | 谢啦 我来接手 |
[08:57] | Skim white chocolate macchiato for Charles. | Charles的脱脂白巧克力玛奇朵 |
[08:59] | I got it from here. | 我来接手 |
[09:00] | I used a gift card for that! | 我可是用礼品卡换的呢 |
[09:03] | God, I just… I want to get back at him so bad! | 我真是 我特别想报复他 |
[09:05] | I wish I could throw his cell phone in the toilet | 真希望我能把他手机扔到马桶里 |
[09:08] | or slash his tires… I don’t know. | 或者削他轮胎 不知道咋办啊 |
[09:10] | Or slash his gorgeous throat. | 或者削他的漂亮喉咙 |
[09:12] | I cannot figure you out. | 我真的看不透你 |
[09:13] | Okay, I’m buying everyone drinks | 我来请客喝酒 |
[09:15] | as long as we’re here thinking of a revenge plan. | 大家一起在这儿想报复计划 |
[09:18] | Best idea gets 50 bucks. | 谁想到最棒的主意我就给谁50块钱 |
[09:20] | Throw ’em on out. | 来吧 |
[09:21] | What if you called him from a hospital | 要不你就从医院给他打电话 |
[09:22] | and said his whole family is dead? | 说他全家都死了 |
[09:24] | Like, they died of cancer. | 都得癌症死了 |
[09:25] | Charles, that is so dark. | Charles 这个太阴暗了 |
[09:28] | I’m putting it down. | 我先写下来 |
[09:29] | So my stance feels good, | 我射击姿势好像还行 |
[09:32] | – but I’m still not hitting center. – All right. | – 但我还是打不到中心 – 这样 |
[09:34] | Back your left foot up a hair. | 左脚再后退一点儿 |
[09:36] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[09:39] | No! Gina! We’ve been over this. | 不是 Gina 这个我们不是说过了吗 |
[09:40] | Well, show me! | 你再教一遍 |
[09:42] | Like, wrap your thick, muscular arms around me and… | 用你那厚实的肌肉大胳膊抱住我 |
[09:46] | All right, look, | 好了 这样 |
[09:47] | hands here, stand up straight, chin forward. | 手放正 腰站直 抬起头 |
[09:50] | Hold on, my nose itches. | 等下 我鼻子痒 |
[09:51] | Gina Gina! | |
[09:53] | When I lock my shooting arm, the other hand feels unstable. | 我拿枪的手臂放好了 另外一只手就不太稳 |
[09:55] | Now, what stance am I supposed to be doing… | 我现在要怎么站 |
[09:57] | Weaver or isosceles? | 韦佛式射击姿势还是等腰式射击姿势 |
[09:58] | You guys did stances? | 你们还有射击姿势啊 |
[10:00] | Yeah, everybody does stances, Gina. | 是的 每个人都有射击姿势 Gina |
[10:01] | Listen, uh… Hey, all right, all right! | 听着 呃 好了好了 |
[10:03] | Look, hey, both you, just watch. | 你们两个 都给我看着 |
[10:08] | That’s eight! He did it! | 八枪 他做到了 |
[10:10] | That was only seven. | 那是七枪 |
[10:13] | Why are you counting my shots? | 为什么要算我的得分 |
[10:15] | Are you trying to have me recertified? | 你们是想让我重新拿到配枪资格吗 |
[10:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:19] | If you make eight of ten shots, | 如果你十枪有八枪中靶 |
[10:21] | I can sign off on you carrying a gun again. | 我就能签字让你重新配枪 |
[10:23] | Gina’s here as an official witness, | Gina就是公证人 |
[10:24] | and I thought it’d be easier for you | 我觉得这样一个无压力的环境 |
[10:25] | in a no-pressure environment. | 对你来说更好 |
[10:26] | I can’t believe you tricked me! | 你居然骗我 |
[10:28] | You’re too good a cop to be shackled to a desk. | 你是一名优秀的警察 不应该天天坐在办公桌前 |
[10:31] | You only have one hit until you get recertified. | 再中一枪就能重新取得配枪资格 |
[10:35] | So deep breath, huh? | 深呼吸一下 好吧 |
[10:38] | Take the final shot. | 打出最后一发 |
[10:41] | Don’t overthink it. | 别想太多 |
[10:44] | Just relax and breathe. | 放松 呼吸 |
[10:47] | Bring air into your lungs… | 把空气送进肺里 |
[10:49] | Like you’ve done your whole life. | 就像你这辈子一直做的那样 |
[10:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:55] | Guys! How do you breathe? | 伙计们 你们怎么呼吸来着 |
[10:58] | I forgot how to breathe! | 我忘了怎么呼吸 |
[10:59] | Is it two in, one out? | 是不是两进一出 |
[11:03] | What if we wrap his motorcycle in plastic wrap | 不然我们把他的摩托车用塑料布裹上 |
[11:05] | and melt it with a hair dryer? | 再用吹风机吹融它 |
[11:07] | Little trick I learned in gift basket making class. | 我在礼物篮包装班学到的小妙招哦 |
[11:10] | All right. Here’s what we’re up to. | 好 目前为止有这么些主意 |
[11:12] | Steal his kidney, burn down his house, | 偷他肾 烧他房子 |
[11:15] | replace his aloe tissues with regular tissues. | 把他的芦荟面巾纸换成普通面巾纸 |
[11:18] | – Thank you, Charles. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢Charles – 不谢 |
[11:19] | Leave a dead cat in his cedar closet. | 往他的雪松木衣柜里放只死猫 |
[11:21] | Note: He would have to own a cedar closet. | 前提是 他得有个雪松木衣柜 |
[11:24] | He seems like he would. | 他看上去会有 |
[11:25] | Sneak into his apartment and burn popcorn in the microwave. | 溜进他的公寓然后用微波炉把爆米花爆焦 |
[11:28] | Thank you, Charles. | 谢谢 Charles |
[11:30] | Uh, Scully asked for mashed potatoes, | Scully要了份土豆泥 |
[11:32] | so I wrote that down. | 也写下来了 |
[11:33] | Well, I hate to say it, but I think, by default, | 虽然不想承认 但由于没得选 |
[11:36] | Charles’ motorcycle idea is the winner. | Charles的摩托车方案胜出 |
[11:38] | Yeah! Winning by default. | 耶 不战而胜 |
[11:40] | Let’s get into it. | 我们开干吧 |
[11:42] | Anybody know where the vulture lives? | 有人知道秃鹰住哪儿吗 |
[11:43] | – On third, right near here. – How do you know that? | – 在第三街 就在附近 – 你怎么知道 |
[11:46] | Chug ’em, boys. We’re rolling! | 出发吧 我们走 |
[11:48] | Yes! | 好 |
[11:50] | Take that, vulture! | 吃招吧 秃鹰 |
[11:51] | Let’s melt this thing. | 开始把它吹融吧 |
[11:53] | All right, give me your hair dryer. | 吹风机给我 |
[11:54] | – What? – What are you talking about? | – 啥 – 你在说啥 |
[11:56] | Don’t you carry one in your purse? | 你包里没么 |
[11:57] | Have you ever met a human woman? | 你以前没见过人类女性吗 |
[11:59] | There’s a drugstore four blocks away… I’m on it. | 四个街区外有个杂货店 我去买 |
[12:02] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:03] | Scully traveling four blocks? | Scully跋涉四个街区 |
[12:06] | That could take weeks. | 要几周啊 |
[12:09] | Hoo! | 呼 |
[12:10] | Take the shot, sergeant. | 开枪 警长 |
[12:11] | I just need a second. | 给我一秒钟 |
[12:13] | You’ve had 18 minutes of seconds. | 这都十八分钟了 |
[12:18] | Gina’s authentic stolen police badges. | Gina被窃的仿真警徽 |
[12:20] | How can I help? | 为您效劳 |
[12:21] | – Hey, it’s Peralta. – Oh, hey, Jake. | – 我是Peralta – 嗨 Jake |
[12:23] | Hey, do you carry a hair dryer in your purse? | 你包里有带吹风机吗 |
[12:26] | Of course. I’m not an animal. | 当然有 我又不是动物 |
[12:27] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:29] | I need you to bring it to the vulture’s apartment. | 你把它拿到秃鹰的公寓来吧 |
[12:31] | There’s someone named “The vulture”? | 还有人叫秃鹰啊 |
[12:32] | Tell Rosa. She’d be into that. | 告诉Rose 她会很感兴趣的 |
[12:34] | Come on! | 够了 |
[12:36] | Peralta, why are you asking Gina about Detective Pembroke? | Peralta 你为什么在问Gina有关Pembroke警探的事 |
[12:38] | Oh, Captain, hello. | 警监 你好 |
[12:40] | Uh, we are preparing him a gift basket of sorts. | 我们在给他准备一个算是礼物篮的东西 |
[12:43] | Look, I understand that you’re upset. | 你们不太高兴 我理解 |
[12:45] | But if you want to keep this from happening again, | 但如果你们不希望这种事再发生 |
[12:47] | I suggest that you pull your team together | 我希望你们团队协作 |
[12:49] | and solve these cases before major crimes can step in. | 在重案组插手前把案子了结 |
[12:53] | Am I clear? | 明白吗 |
[12:54] | Yes, sir. That is definitely clear. | 是的 长官 完全明白 |
[12:58] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[13:01] | You should be frowning. | 你应该愁眉苦脸啊 |
[13:02] | Why is Jake smi… Why are you smiling? | Jake为什么在笑 你为什么在笑 |
[13:05] | Because the Captain just gave us the perfect revenge plan. | 因为警监刚刚为我们提供了完美的复仇计划 |
[13:08] | We team up and solve this case right now! | 我们团结协作现在就把这个案子解决掉 |
[13:11] | That is not what he meant. | 他不是这个意思 |
[13:12] | Think about it, Amy. | 想想看 Amy |
[13:14] | We go back to the scene of the crime, | 我们去案发现场 |
[13:15] | find the murder weapon, and out-vulture the vulture! | 找到凶器 打败秃鹰 |
[13:17] | No one gets in trouble if we crack the case. | 只要我们解决了案子 没人会有事的 |
[13:20] | Okay, screw it. I’m in. | 管他呢 算上我 |
[13:22] | Yes! That’s right! All right. | 这就对了 |
[13:24] | We’re angry. We’re getting revenge. | 我们很愤怒 我们要复仇 |
[13:25] | We’re a little bit tipsy. | 我们有点醉 |
[13:27] | We should not be driving. We’re taking the bus. | 我们不能开车 我们坐公交 |
[13:29] | I love the bus! | 我喜欢公交 |
[13:34] | So the waitress heard the couple arguing at dinner. | 服务生听到那对夫妻在晚餐的时候吵架 |
[13:37] | Apparently he was having an affair, | 显然他有外遇 |
[13:39] | and it was not the first time. | 而且不是第一次 |
[13:41] | Two years ago, she caught him with a dog Walker | 两年前 她抓到他和遛狗的在一起 |
[13:43] | who was walking his dog, if you know what I mean. | 那人在遛他的狗 懂我意思吧 |
[13:46] | – I do. – Right? | – 我懂 – 是吧 |
[13:47] | – Yes, I got it. – Sex times. | – 我懂的 – 六次性生活 |
[13:48] | – Mm-hmm. – Anyways, we know it’s the wife. | – 恩哼 – 总之就是他老婆干的 |
[13:51] | You’re real talkative now that you want our help. | 你需要我们帮忙的时候就变得很话唠 |
[13:53] | All right, it is possible | 好吧 也许 |
[13:56] | that I should’ve brought you guys in sooner. | 我该早点带上你们 |
[13:58] | But I just get so excited, | 但我就是好兴奋 |
[14:00] | wrapped up in wanting to solve stuff, you know? | 完全沉浸在想要破案的心情里了 |
[14:02] | I get it. You want to be the best. | 我知道 你想要做到最好 |
[14:04] | We all do. | 我们都想 |
[14:06] | You just don’t have to be such a butthead about it. | 你只是没必要表现的像个蠢货一样 |
[14:10] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:11] | I just can’t believe you would call me a butthead. | 我只是没想到你会叫我蠢货 |
[14:13] | – Shut up. – That’s so harsh. | – 闭嘴 – 太伤人了 |
[14:17] | Hitchcock farts nonstop. | Hitchcock放屁不止 |
[14:22] | Still waiting, sergeant. | 我还在等你开枪呢 警长 |
[14:24] | It’s just the target looks exactly like a friend of mine. | 那个目标看着很像我的一个朋友嘛 |
[14:26] | It’s just freaking me out. | 搞得我很抓狂 |
[14:28] | You have a friend… | 你有朋友 |
[14:29] | – Who’s just a silhouette? – Yes. | – 只有个轮廓的吗 – 是啊 |
[14:31] | Let’s all just count to a million. | 我们一起数到一百万 |
[14:33] | One, two, three, four, five, six… | 一 二 三 四 五 六 |
[14:35] | So then Iceman says, “You can be my wingman any day.” | 所以冰人说”你随时可以做我的僚机” |
[14:38] | – And then Maverick says… – I’ve seen the film, sergeant. | – 然后Maverick说 – 我看过这电影 警长 |
[14:41] | I haven’t. What happens next? | 我没看过 下面是什么 |
[14:42] | Goose comes back, right? He’s not really dead. | Goose回来了是不是 他其实没死 |
[14:46] | Goose is gone. | Goose走了 |
[14:48] | – No! – I know! | – 不是吧 – 我也觉得 |
[14:49] | All right, here’s how it went down. | 当时是这样的 |
[14:51] | 9:45, a man screams. | 九点四十五分时 传来男人的尖叫声 |
[14:54] | 90 seconds later, wife goes down to the doorman, | 九十秒后 他老婆去找门卫 |
[14:56] | says a guy murdered her husband and then ran off. | 说有人杀了她丈夫逃跑了 |
[14:59] | We know she’s lying. | 我们知道她在撒谎 |
[15:01] | We’ve just got to find the corkscrew | 我们只需要找到开瓶器 |
[15:02] | to make our case airtight. | 案件的元素就全了 |
[15:04] | I say we role-play, see if something sparks. | 不然我们重演一下场景 看看有没有灵感 |
[15:06] | Darling, thank you for a lovely dinner. | 亲爱的 晚餐太棒了 谢谢你 |
[15:08] | Perhaps we should have one more drink before bed. | 我们是不是上床之前再来一杯呢 |
[15:10] | Don’t you “Darling” Me, you philanderer. | 别叫我亲爱的 你这风流鬼 |
[15:13] | No, you’re the husband. The husband had the affair. | 不对 你扮丈夫 丈夫出的轨 |
[15:15] | I’m always the victim. I don’t want to be the victim. | 我老是演受害人 我不想演受害人了 |
[15:17] | Okay, Charles is the door. | 行 Charles演门 |
[15:19] | No. I’ll be the victim. Don’t make me a door again. | 不 我演受害人 别让我再当门了 |
[15:20] | Great. Okay, so… Wife goes into the drawer. | 很好 那么 妻子翻了翻抽屉 |
[15:23] | Gets the corkscrew. Stab, stab, stab. | 拿了开瓶器 戳啊戳啊戳 |
[15:27] | What did she do with the corkscrew? | 然后她拿开瓶器怎么办呢 |
[15:28] | She dumps it in the hallway trash chute | 她扔进走廊的垃圾滑槽里了 |
[15:30] | on the way to the doorman. | 就在去找门卫的路上 |
[15:31] | No, we checked the trash, like, ten times. | 不 我们检查过垃圾很多遍了 |
[15:32] | We would’ve seen a bloody corkscrew. | 带血的开瓶器我们是肯定能看见的 |
[15:34] | All right, Hitchcock, you’re up. | 好吧 Hitchcock 你来 |
[15:38] | The body. | 尸体 |
[15:40] | The corkscrew’s still in the body. | 开瓶器还在尸体里 |
[15:43] | No, you’re terrible at this. Go sit down. | 不 你逊爆了 去坐着吧 |
[15:45] | You’re up, Diaz. | 你来 Diaz |
[15:46] | Stab! | 我戳 |
[15:48] | Then I… | 然后我 |
[15:49] | Toss the corkscrew out the window, | 把开瓶器扔出窗外了 |
[15:51] | and it lands on a passing car. | 然后落在了过路的车上 |
[15:52] | Security cam showed no one driving by at that time | 监视录像里那时候没有过路的车 |
[15:55] | and nothing on the street. | 街上也什么也没有 |
[15:56] | Okay, I want in. But I only want to stab you. | 我也想来 但是我只想戳你 |
[15:59] | Fine. Charles, door. | 好吧 Charles 门 |
[16:01] | Right. | 好 |
[16:04] | Okay, uh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[16:07] | Time to die. | 去死吧 |
[16:08] | That seems a little harsh. | 有点伤人啊 |
[16:10] | What if it was a magnetic corkscrew? | 如果是磁铁开瓶器呢 |
[16:14] | If the corkscrew was on a magnet… | 如果开瓶器上面有磁铁 |
[16:16] | It’s stuck halfway down the inside of the trash chute. | 它落下去的时候吸在垃圾滑槽上了 |
[16:18] | I figured it out first! | 我先想出来的 |
[16:19] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[16:21] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[16:22] | You have a ten-pound flashlight in your purse, | 你包里有个十磅重的电筒 |
[16:24] | but not a hair dryer? | 没吹风机 |
[16:26] | I can’t see far enough down. | 太深了 我看不见 |
[16:28] | Someone’s gonna have to go down in there. | 得有人下去 |
[16:30] | Someone with narrow shoulders. | 肩膀窄的人 |
[16:32] | No! I have broad shoulders. | 不 我肩膀宽 |
[16:34] | I have narrow hips, but broad shoulders. | 我臀窄肩宽 |
[16:37] | God! | 天啊 |
[16:39] | See anything? | 看见什么没 |
[16:41] | A little lower. | 再低点 |
[16:42] | Freeze! Hands in the air! | 不许动 手举起来 |
[16:45] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[16:46] | – We’re cops. – Broad shoulders! | – 我们是警察 – 肩膀宽 |
[16:48] | Stuck! Told you… Broad shoulders. | 卡住了 跟你们说了 我肩膀宽 |
[16:51] | Apparently, our Detective squad has gotten drunk, | 显然我们的警探小队喝大了 |
[16:54] | compromised the crime scene, | 破坏了案发现场 |
[16:55] | and an officer has gotten stuck in a trash chute. | 还有一名警官卡在了垃圾滑槽里 |
[16:58] | I need you to lead this squad, Terry. | 我要你管住这只小队 Terry |
[17:00] | And I mean really lead it. | 我是说真的 管住 |
[17:04] | I hope you take the shot. | 我希望你能打出这一枪 |
[17:06] | What kind of precinct are you running here? | 你管的是个什么片区 |
[17:08] | Would you like to sit down, Detective? | 能请你坐下吗 警探 |
[17:10] | – You seem upset. – Hell yeah, I’m upset. | – 你看上去很生气 – 那是 我很生气 |
[17:12] | Your team disrupted a crime scene | 你的小队破坏了案发现场 |
[17:14] | over which they have zero… Zero jurisdiction. | 而且他们是没有管辖权的 完全没有 |
[17:18] | They were publicly drunk. | 他们喝醉了 |
[17:19] | Apparently one of them pressed | 其中一个显然按了 |
[17:21] | all the buttons on the elevator. | 电梯上所有的按钮 |
[17:23] | Oh, maybe he just bumped up against the panel | 当然 说不定只是撞到按钮面板上了 |
[17:25] | with that big white ass of his. | 他的大白屁股撞上去了 |
[17:26] | What now? Holt is gonna kill you. | 现在咋办 Holt会杀了你的 |
[17:28] | I don’t think he will… | 我觉得他不会 |
[17:29] | Because… | 因为 |
[17:31] | Voila! | 看 |
[17:32] | You actually found the corkscrew in the trash chute? | 你真的在滑槽里找到开瓶器了 |
[17:34] | Stuck to the side, just like you said. | 吸在上面了 跟你说的一样 |
[17:37] | Boyle, we’re pulling you out! | Boyle 我们把你拉出来 |
[17:45] | This is the proudest moment of my career. | 这是我职业生涯最自豪的一刻 |
[17:47] | Ah! | 啊 |
[17:49] | Oh, my God, you guys, we out-vultured the vulture! | 天呐 伙计们 我们战胜了秃鹰 |
[17:54] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[17:55] | What? It’s a vulture. | 这是秃鹰 |
[17:56] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 你们没别的事儿的话 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna take this corkscrew over to the D.A. | 我要把开瓶器 送到检查官那儿去了 |
[18:01] | So we get the collar, not major crimes. | 是我们抓到了人 不是重案组 |
[18:03] | Peralta! Now. | Peralta 过来 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | – Before you get mad… – Shut it! | – 在你发火之前 – 闭嘴 |
[18:12] | Holt was right. | Holt说的对 |
[18:13] | I’ve been so worried about my own kids, | 我太担心自己的小孩 |
[18:14] | I forgot about my stupid grown-up kids. | 忘了我还有蠢货大孩子 |
[18:16] | That’s insulting. | 这话有点过分了 |
[18:18] | I should’ve been on you guys more. | 我应该多看着你们些 |
[18:19] | And starting now, I will be. | 从现在开始 我会的 |
[18:22] | But if you ever do this again, | 如果你们还敢再犯 |
[18:24] | I swear I will crush your head in one hand. | 我发誓我会单手打爆你的头 |
[18:27] | – You don’t mean that. – Try me. | – 开玩笑的吧 – 试试看 |
[18:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:32] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[18:33] | The boss is taking heat | 老大在挨骂 |
[18:35] | for something that’s not even his fault. | 而且这根本不是他的错 |
[18:37] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能容忍这种事 |
[18:38] | Wait. Damn it. | 等等 该死 |
[18:41] | Look, it’s not your fault either. | 这也不是你的错 |
[18:43] | And it’s not the vulture’s fault. | 也不是秃鹰的错 |
[18:48] | It’s Amy’s. | 是Amy的 |
[18:49] | I know. I know. It’s mine. | 好吧好吧 是我的 |
[18:50] | It’s mine, okay? | 是我的 行了吧 |
[18:52] | God, I do not love how this worked out. | 真烦人 |
[18:56] | Detective Pembroke. | Pembroke警探 |
[18:58] | Now what? | 干嘛 |
[18:59] | I’d like to cordially invite you to calm down, | 我诚恳地希望你冷静下来 |
[19:01] | especially considering that this case | 尤其是考虑到 |
[19:03] | has already been solved… | 此案已经 |
[19:05] | By you! | 由你侦破 |
[19:07] | Looks like you found the murder weapon. | 你找到了凶器 |
[19:09] | It’s a good thing you realized it was magnetically stuck | 你发现它由于磁力就贴在 |
[19:11] | to the inside of the trash chute. | 垃圾滑槽的内壁上 |
[19:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[19:16] | Cracked the case all by yourself. | 完全由你侦破 |
[19:18] | We done here? | 我们完事儿了吧 |
[19:22] | Yeah. Yeah, we’re done here. | 恩 我们完事儿了 |
[19:25] | Hey, keep up the bad work, champ. | 干的真差 还请继续 小冠军 |
[19:28] | Here it comes. | 又来了 |
[19:30] | Why does he keep touching my butt? | 他干嘛老是碰我屁股 |
[19:34] | – Stay foxy. – Die lonely. | – 请保持媚劲儿 – 请孤独终老 |
[19:37] | Well, case closed. Good work, everyone. | 结案了 大伙儿干得不错 |
[19:40] | Let’s, uh, call it a night without any further discussion. | 我想我们今晚就不必再进一步讨论了吧 |
[19:42] | No! | 错 |
[19:43] | All of you broke into a crime scene | 你们都闯进了案发现场 |
[19:45] | under the influence of alcohol, | 在酒精的影响下 |
[19:47] | overstepped your jurisdiction, and disobeyed my direct orders. | 逾越了你们的管辖范围 还违背了我的直接指示 |
[19:49] | Everyone involved tonight is gonna get written up. | 参与此事的所有人都要记录在案 |
[19:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[19:53] | Here’s everyone who was there. | 所有人都在这儿了 |
[19:55] | Jake Peralta J. Peralta Jake Peralta, J. Peralta, | |
[19:58] | Dr. Jacob Peralta, | Jacob Peralta博士 |
[19:59] | who has a PhD in slow-jam studies | 慢摇博士学位 |
[20:01] | from funktown state university, | 放克州立大学 |
[20:03] | – also involved was the right honorable J… – Okay, enough. | – 参与的还有尊敬的J – 够了 |
[20:07] | My point is it was a Peralta special, sir. | 我想说的是 这是Peralta独家 长官 |
[20:09] | No one else was there. | 没别人参与了 |
[20:10] | Well, Detective, I’m happy to see | 警探 我很高兴看到 |
[20:13] | you’re learning how to be part of a team. | 你在学习如何成为团队的一员 |
[20:16] | Everybody go home. Sleep it off. | 都回家去吧 好好睡一觉 |
[20:20] | Sir? Thank you. | 长官 谢谢你 |
[20:23] | Ultimately, it was our raw sexual chemistry | 最后 是我们狂野的性化学反应 |
[20:26] | that helped him overcome his crippling fear. | 帮他战胜了强烈的恐惧 |
[20:29] | You should just stay in the office all day every day | 你就每天都整天坐在办公室里 |
[20:31] | and be my bestie. | 做我闺蜜吧 |
[20:34] | You could join my dance troupe, floorgasm. | 你可以加入我的舞蹈团 在地板上挥洒我们的体液 |
[20:37] | We’re looking for a man of precisely your… | 我们正在寻找完全和你 |
[20:41] | It’s gonna be a long road, | 道路会很漫长 |
[20:43] | but I’m ready to get myself back in the game. | 但我准备好回到前线了 |
[20:45] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[20:46] | I mean, eventually… | 我是说 最后一定会 |
[20:48] | Not tonight. | 不是今晚 |
[20:50] | I need to go hug my baby girls. | 我得回去抱抱我的宝贝女儿 |
[20:52] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:56] | Jake, I have to say, the way you handled things | Jake 我得说 你昨天处理 |
[20:58] | with the vulture yesterday was very mature. | 秃鹰那事儿的时候表现的很成熟 |
[21:00] | Well, sometimes in life, | 在生活中 有时候 |
[21:02] | you just have to take the high road. | 你不得不站在道德制高点 |
[21:04] | Oop! Time’s up! | 时间到了 |
[21:05] | – Can’t wait to see it. – Ah, here we go. | – 等不及要看了 – 来吧 |
[21:07] | – That’s good suction. – Oh! | – 吸附力真强 – 嗷 |
[21:09] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[21:11] | Check it out! | 看看 |
[21:12] | – Perfect, right? – Yeah! | – 简直完美 – 没错 |
[21:14] | “Dear vulture, | “亲爱的秃鹰 |
[21:17] | “Enjoy my big white ass. | “请享用我的大白屁股 |
[21:21] | Jake” Jake.” | |
[21:22] | Here you are. | 好了 |
[21:24] | Always take the high road, Charles. | 永远要站在道德制高点 Charles |
[21:26] | Always take the high road. | 永远站在道德制高点 |