时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m so glad we could finally do this. | 好开心 我们终于能约会了 |
[00:03] | I know, Kylie says you’re always stuck at the precinct. | 我知道 Kylie说你总是在忙片区的工作 |
[00:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:08] | Speaking of, this is work. | 又是工作来了 |
[00:09] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:11] | What’s up, Peralta? | 怎么了 Peralta |
[00:12] | Captain called. He needs everybody back. | 警监打电话了 他叫大伙儿都回去 |
[00:14] | There’s a lead on the nightingale strangler. | 南丁格尔街的勒杀人犯有线索了 |
[00:16] | We’re looking for a white male, 5’10”, medium build, | 嫌疑犯是一名白人男性 身高178 中等身材 |
[00:19] | brown hair, small scar on his right cheek. | 棕发 右脸有道短疤 |
[00:23] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[00:24] | His M.O. Is he finds lonely women with no friends, | 他的作案手法是先瞄准没有朋友的孤单女人 |
[00:27] | poisons their food, | 在她们的食物里下毒 |
[00:29] | and then guts ’em in his van. | 然后在他的车里对她们开膛破肚 |
[00:30] | It’s pretty gnarly. | 手法很粗暴 |
[00:32] | Last seen wearing a salmon shirt, grey blazer, | 上一次出现时穿着粉橙色衬衣 灰色西装 |
[00:35] | and witnesses have said | 目击者称 |
[00:37] | he has trouble fitting lettuce in his mouth. | 他吃莴苣吃得很狼狈 |
[00:39] | Okay. Where are you? | 你现在在哪 |
[00:41] | Apparently has the world’s smallest penis | 一看就知道是全世界鸡鸡最小的人 |
[00:43] | and doesn’t know how to use it… | 而且不会用 |
[00:44] | Hi, there, I’m Jake Peralta, | 你好 我是Jake Peralta |
[00:46] | – Amy’s boss. – That’s not true. | – Amy的上司 – 他不是 |
[00:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[00:48] | I’m here on a date. | 我约会呢 |
[00:50] | Who is now leaving. | 但对象正在离开 |
[00:52] | Worth it. Have a great night. | 也值了 你俩好好玩 |
[00:54] | – Your boss seems really nice. – He’s not my boss. | – 你上司看上去挺好的 – 他不是我上司 |
[00:56] | Yes, I am! | 我是 |
[01:19] | And with a record five felonies solved in one week, | 凭借一周内解决五个重案的记录 |
[01:23] | Peralta pulls ahead. | Peralta领先了 |
[01:24] | Did you guys hear that I solved | 你们有没有听说 |
[01:25] | five felonies in a week? | 我一周内解决了五个重案 |
[01:27] | We heard. | 听说了 |
[01:28] | Really? How? | 真的吗 听谁说的 |
[01:29] | Five felonies in one week! | 一周内五个重案 |
[01:31] | Light ’em up, Boyle. | Boyle 让它们燃起来吧 |
[01:36] | That’s the sweet taste of triumph. | 这就是胜利的甜蜜 |
[01:39] | – You should shower more. – Yep. | – 你该洗澡了 – 是的 |
[01:41] | Updates on open cases. | 手头上的案子有什么进展 |
[01:43] | I just got a DOA on Bessimer street. | 贝西默街有个到达前死亡的案子 |
[01:45] | You’re the primary, you’re in charge. | 你来主管这个案子 |
[01:47] | Take Diaz and Peralta. | 带上Diaz和Peralta |
[01:48] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[01:49] | My fantasy threesome. | 梦幻3P |
[01:51] | Of cops on a case. | 办案组合 |
[01:52] | Detectives, our monthly crime statistics are due. | 每月犯罪统计要交了 |
[01:55] | I want all paperwork on your closed cases by tomorrow. | 明天我要看到你们所有已结案件的文书 |
[01:57] | Scully, you can just write | Scully 你可以就在纸上写 |
[01:58] | “I didn’t close any” On a piece of paper. | “我一件案子都没破” |
[02:00] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[02:01] | I already got my paperwork in, Captain. | 警监 我所有的文书工作都弄好了 |
[02:02] | Then I guess this little reminder isn’t for you. | 那我不用提醒你了 |
[02:05] | Wow, looks like he hates you even more than me. | 看来你比我还招他烦啊 |
[02:08] | No, he doesn’t. | 他才没有烦我 |
[02:09] | We have a good relationship. | 我们关系很好的 |
[02:10] | We’re on the same page. | 我们都达成共识了 |
[02:12] | Something to share with the rest of us, Santiago? | Santiago 有什么事情说出来和大家分享一下 |
[02:14] | No, sir, I wasn’t… Peralta was the one that was talking. | 没有 先生 我没有 是Peralta一直在说话 |
[02:17] | God, you must have been the worst fourth grader ever. | 你四年级的时候一定过得很惨吧 |
[02:20] | Joke’s on you. | 傻了吧你 |
[02:21] | – I skipped fourth grade. – Santiago, anything else? | – 我跳级了 没上四年级 – Santiago 还没说完呢 |
[02:24] | – No. – No? | – 说完了 – 说完了 |
[02:25] | Uh-uh. | 没有了 |
[02:27] | Dismissed. | 散会 |
[02:28] | Hey, Boyle. I know you haven’t had Peralta | Boyle 我知道你好久没让Peralta |
[02:30] | as a secondary in a while. | 做副手了 |
[02:31] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[02:32] | It can be rough. | 很难熬的 |
[02:33] | Hey, saboteur, that’s not true. | 喂 你个破坏者 别乱说话啊 |
[02:36] | I happen to be a very good secondary. | 我是个很好的副手 |
[02:39] | So you were just borrowing those cars? | 所以那些车都是你借的啊 |
[02:41] | Ask about his bank account. | 问他银行账户 |
[02:43] | Ask about his bank account! | 问他银行账户 |
[02:45] | Ask him about his bank… | 问他银行账 |
[02:48] | Account. | 户 |
[02:49] | You should ask him about his bank account. | 你应该问他的银行账户 |
[02:51] | Captain, Santiago broke the glass. | 警监 Santiago把玻璃打碎了 |
[02:54] | You can’t give up control, | 你管不住你的控制欲 |
[02:56] | you’re terrible at taking your primary’s orders, | 你不听主管的指挥 |
[02:58] | you just do whatever you want. | 你总是想干嘛就干嘛 |
[03:00] | I could go on and on and on. | 我还能继续 |
[03:01] | Is something no lover of yours has ever said. | 你的爱人从没这么说过吧 |
[03:03] | Blammo. | 说得好 |
[03:04] | Look, I can be an amazing secondary | 我是一名好副手 |
[03:06] | and I’ll prove it. | 我会用行动证明的 |
[03:07] | I know you will, Jake-in-the-box. | 我知道你会的 Jake小丑 |
[03:09] | Okay, don’t ever call me that again. | 再也别那么叫我了 |
[03:10] | I’m driving. We should leave now. | 我来开车 我们现在就得出发 |
[03:11] | Carry my bag. | 帮我提包 |
[03:13] | But you should pick the music, primary. | 但是你应该选歌 主管 |
[03:30] | It’s a great picture, sir. | 照片很好看 |
[03:32] | I hate it. | 我讨厌它 |
[03:33] | Me too. | 我也讨厌它 |
[03:37] | So I have an eyewitness in the purse-snatcher case. | 抢钱包的案子有一名目击者 |
[03:40] | Only problem is, the sketch artist is out sick. | 问题是模拟画像师请病假了 |
[03:42] | How do you want me to proceed? | 你希望怎么处理 |
[03:44] | Figure it out, Santiago. It’s your case. | 自己想去Santiago 这是你的案子 |
[03:46] | Yes. I will do that. | 是的 我会自己想的 |
[03:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:50] | Are you bowing? | 你在鞠躬吗 |
[03:51] | No. | 没有 |
[03:54] | This is how I walk. | 我就是这么走路的 |
[03:59] | What do you need, Quasimodo? | 你要干嘛 卡西莫多 |
[04:00] | I gotta go meet with Boyle and Peralta. | 我要去见Boyle和Peralta |
[04:02] | Is there something wrong with the Captain? | 警监最近怎么了 |
[04:03] | It seems like he’s in a bad mood. | 好像心情不太好 |
[04:05] | I don’t know. Who can tell? | 我不知道 谁知道呢 |
[04:08] | You all right, Captain? | 警监 你还好吧 |
[04:10] | Tough weekend? | 这周过的不好吗 |
[04:11] | I went to Barbados with my husband. | 我和我丈夫去巴巴多斯了 |
[04:13] | We wove hats out of Palm fronds | 我们用棕榈叶编了帽子 |
[04:16] | and swam with the stingrays. | 还和黄貂鱼一起游泳了 |
[04:18] | I’ve never been happier. | 我从没那么开心过 |
[04:22] | Guy’s impossible to read. Don’t even try. | 没人能看穿那家伙 别费神了 |
[04:24] | That is, without question, | 那真是 |
[04:25] | the funniest story I’ve ever heard. | 我听过的最好笑的故事了 |
[04:31] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:32] | This guy must have weighed 500 pounds. | 这家伙得有500磅重吧 |
[04:34] | I think we have an idea what killed him. | 我知道是什么杀死了他 |
[04:36] | Spoiler alert: It was not starvation. | 剧透 反正不是饿死的 |
[04:38] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:40] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[04:41] | You’re the primary, you’re in charge. | 你是主管 你来问 |
[04:44] | Frank Patterson Frank Patterson. | |
[04:45] | 58 years old, married, no children. | 58岁 已婚 没有孩子 |
[04:47] | Wife found him this morning and called it in. | 他妻子早上发现他死了然后报警 |
[04:49] | Any signs of forced entry or a struggle? | 有没有强行闯入和挣扎的迹象 |
[04:52] | No. | 没有 |
[04:53] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[04:54] | Looks like maybe his belt | 好像他的腰带 |
[04:55] | had a pretty epic struggle with his stomach. | 和他的肚子挣扎得很紧啊 |
[04:58] | What are you thinking, Boyle? | 你觉得呢 Bolye |
[04:59] | – All ri… – I’m calling natural causes. | – 好 – 我说是自然原因 |
[05:01] | We got heart medicine over here, | 这边有心脏药 |
[05:03] | home defibrillator. | 家用除颤器 |
[05:04] | And a frequent customer gift basket | 还有布鲁克林卫理公会心脏科 |
[05:06] | from the cardiac wing of Brooklyn Methodist. | 送的常客礼物篮 |
[05:08] | This case is open and shut. | 开 合 结案 这么明了的案子 |
[05:09] | Just like his mouth was, constantly. | 就像他嘴一样 经常一开一合 |
[05:12] | That was my last fat joke. Okay? | 这是我最后一个胖子笑话 |
[05:15] | Diaz, check and see if there’s | Diaz 去看看 |
[05:15] | any more meds in the bathroom. | 浴室还有没有药 |
[05:17] | Boyle, see what you can find in the bedroom. | Boyle 去卧室翻翻 |
[05:18] | I’ll take the kitchen. | 我去厨房 |
[05:21] | Yep, that’s exactly what I was gonna say. | 我正想这么安排呢 |
[05:24] | It’s… it’s so weird. | 好诡异啊 |
[05:25] | He’s so good at knowing | 他真是很会猜测 |
[05:26] | what I’m gonna tell him to do, | 我要他去做什么 |
[05:27] | he just does it. It’s weird. | 他就这样办到了 真诡异 |
[05:32] | Hey, sergeant. | 警长 |
[05:34] | You know how you’re really good at doodling? | 你挺能涂鸦的嘛 |
[05:36] | I know you think you’re complimenting me, | 我知道你觉得你在夸我 |
[05:38] | but calling them doodles is an insult. | 但是你说这些是”涂鸦”很侮辱人的 |
[05:40] | You a big fan of Picasso’s doodles? | 你很喜欢毕加索的”涂鸦”吗 |
[05:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:44] | Can you please draw a perp for me? | 能不能帮我画个罪犯 |
[05:46] | The sketch artist is out sick | 模拟画像师请病假了 |
[05:47] | and the Captain wants this done right away. | 警监希望马上把这事儿搞定 |
[05:49] | He’s in a bad mood. | 他心情不好 |
[05:50] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[05:51] | I can never read him. | 我是看不透他 |
[05:53] | You look chipper, Captain. | 警监 你看上去很好啊 |
[05:55] | You have a fun weekend? | 周末过得很开心吗 |
[05:56] | There was a small fire in my home. | 我家有场小火灾 |
[05:58] | I lost many photo albums of treasured memories. | 那些满载珍贵回忆的相册都没了 |
[06:02] | I’m devastated. | 我伤心欲绝 |
[06:03] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[06:05] | he and I have a connection | 我和他有心灵感应 |
[06:06] | and there is something bothering him. | 他现在烦着呢 |
[06:07] | Can you help me out? | 你帮帮我嘛 |
[06:09] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:11] | Ma’am, can you please describe the perp | 女士 能不能向Jeffords警长描述一下 |
[06:13] | to sergeant Jeffords? | 疑犯的样子 |
[06:14] | Yeah, he had, um, dark, curly hair, | 好的 他头发是深色的 卷的 |
[06:16] | and a neck tattoo… | 脖子上有纹身 |
[06:18] | Wait, wait, wait. Slow down. | 等下 等下 慢点 |
[06:19] | Let’s start with the eyes. | 从眼睛开始 |
[06:21] | Were they desperate? Lonely? | 眼神很绝望吗 还是很孤单 |
[06:24] | Did they betray heartache? | 是不是看上去很伤心 |
[06:25] | They were brown. | 是棕色的 |
[06:27] | Do you even want your purse back? | 你还想把钱包找回来吗 |
[06:31] | So far you’ve managed to tell three fat jokes | 你已经说了三个胖子笑话了 |
[06:34] | and completely bulldoze Charles. | 而且一直在挤兑Charles |
[06:35] | Is that your idea of being a good secondary? | 好副手就是这样的吗 |
[06:37] | First off, I’ve told four. | 首先 我讲了四个胖子笑话 |
[06:39] | And second, I’m helping. | 其次 我在帮他 |
[06:40] | I mean, I started cataloguing the contents of the fridge, | 我在列举冰箱里的东西 |
[06:43] | but it turns out there’s not enough paper on earth. | 然后发现用尽世界上所有的纸都写不下 |
[06:44] | Five fat jokes. | 五个胖子笑话了 |
[06:46] | Thanks, Arnie. | 谢了Arnie |
[06:47] | See, Arnie thinks I’m doing great. | 你看 Arnie就觉得我做得很好 |
[06:48] | Arnie, shut up. | Arnie 闭嘴 |
[06:49] | Jake, for once, just hang back | Jake 就这一次 你能不能别插手 |
[06:52] | and let Boyle do his job. | 好好让Boyle来处理 |
[06:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | Unless I get a direct order from Boyle | 除非Boyle给我下令 |
[06:58] | I will stand here motionless | 否则我就这么站着一动不动 |
[07:00] | like a wise, old oak tree. | 像一颗睿智的老橡树 |
[07:03] | You look like an idiot. | 你像个傻逼 |
[07:06] | I’m so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Patterson. | Patterson夫人 我对您丈夫的离去感到很遗憾 |
[07:09] | Can you talk about what happened after breakfast? | 能不能告诉我早餐过后发生的事情 |
[07:11] | I took the dog for a walk. | 我出去遛了一会儿狗 |
[07:12] | When I came back, he was dead. | 我回来的时候 他就死了 |
[07:14] | I’m just in shock. | 我真的很震惊 |
[07:15] | We were going on a cruise together next week. | 我们本计划下周去邮轮旅行的 |
[07:18] | He had pre-purchased the unlimited soda package. | 他都预定了无限量的苏打套餐 |
[07:21] | I’m sure the soft drink industry mourns his passing. | 我相信汽水工业都会哀悼他的离别的 |
[07:27] | Motion reactivated. | 行动重启 |
[07:31] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:33] | Detective Jake Peralta. | 我是Jake Peralta探员 |
[07:34] | Dr. Rossi. I’m the new medical examiner. | 我是新来的法医 Rossi |
[07:36] | Don’t let me get in your way. | 我还是不要打断你的工作了 |
[07:37] | I’m sure you have a lot to do. | 肯定很多要处理的 |
[07:38] | Actually, I’ve been given a direct order | 实际上 上级命令我 |
[07:40] | to do nothing, so. | 什么都不用做 |
[07:42] | What brings you here… | 你为啥来这 |
[07:44] | Okay. All right. | 好 没事 |
[07:46] | Sorry. Sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[07:48] | – You all right? – What’s up? | – 你还好吧 – 你怎么样呢 |
[07:55] | How’s the Patterson case looking? | Patterson的案子什么情况 |
[07:57] | It looks like natural causes, | 看着像是自然死亡 |
[07:58] | but I’ll know for sure once I get | 但要等到明天出了 |
[07:59] | the autopsy results tomorrow. | 验尸结果才能确定 |
[08:01] | Jake volunteered to follow up with the M.E. | 而且Jake主动跟进验尸进程 |
[08:03] | My man is all over it. | 我的人就是敬业啊 |
[08:05] | I’m really glad you could sneak away from your case. | 我真高兴你能从你的案子里脱身 |
[08:07] | Well, it’s technically not really my case, | 严格意义上讲那不是我的案子 |
[08:10] | but on the plus side, I have all the time in the world. | 但从好的方面想 我可以自由支配自己的时间啊 |
[08:14] | – Oh. – To you. | – 哦 – 敬你 |
[08:16] | And to the ginormous, dead fat man | 还有那位庞然大物死胖子 |
[08:18] | who brought us together. | 是他让我们相遇 |
[08:26] | Hey, Jake. | 嗨 Jake |
[08:27] | Have you heard anything from the M.E.? | 收到法医那边的消息了么 |
[08:29] | She hasn’t sent the autopsy report. | 她还没送来验尸报告 |
[08:30] | Oh, that’s strange. | 真稀奇 |
[08:31] | Maybe probably a bunch more people died | 可能是有很多死人 |
[08:33] | and she got super busy? | 她非常忙吧 |
[08:34] | That’s definitely what happened. | 肯定是这么回事 |
[08:36] | Okay, just let me know when she calls. | 好 那她告诉你了就赶紧告诉我 |
[08:38] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[08:41] | Hey, can I ask you guys something? | 嗨 能问你们点事儿么 |
[08:43] | Can you keep a secret? | 你们能保密么 |
[08:44] | Do you know anything about my life? | 你知道我任何关于我生活上的事儿么 |
[08:45] | No, I do not. Good point. | 不知道 说得好 |
[08:46] | Okay, so you know the new medical examiner? | 好 你们知道那个新来的法医么 |
[08:48] | I kinda had sex with her last night. | 昨晚我算是跟她上床了 |
[08:50] | – What? – Oh, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to. | – 啥 – 不好意思 我忘了是在跟你说话了 |
[08:54] | Sex is something that two adults do with their bodies | 上床就是当两个成年互相吸引之后产生的 |
[08:56] | when they’re attracted to each other. | 一系列身体接触 |
[08:57] | He’s right, Santiago. Do you not know that? | 他说得对 Santiago 你不知道么 |
[08:59] | I meant, what were you thinking? | 我的意思是 你脑子进水了啊 |
[09:01] | She was supposed to be doing an autopsy | 她应该为你的主管Charles |
[09:03] | for your primary, Charles. | 做尸检的 |
[09:05] | The guy died of natural causes. | 那人是自然死亡 |
[09:06] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[09:07] | Anyways, back to last night. | 继续说昨晚 |
[09:09] | As you would imagine, I’m normally up | 你们可以想象 正常情况下 |
[09:10] | for pretty much anything in the bedroom, | 绝大部分床上的花式我都能接受 |
[09:12] | but I can’t tell if what happened was weird or sexy. | 但是昨晚的事儿我也不知道是诡异还是性感了 |
[09:15] | Wait. Close your eyes. | 等等 闭上眼睛 |
[09:17] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[09:26] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[09:27] | I like ’em cold. | 我喜欢冷冰冰的 |
[09:29] | Okay… | 呵呵 |
[09:31] | Not that weird. | 没那么诡异 |
[09:32] | Cold? Like a dead guy? | 冰冷 和死尸一样么 |
[09:33] | You’re reading into that. | 你想太多了 |
[09:34] | Am I? | 真的么 |
[09:36] | You have a really nice chest. | 你的胸真美 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:39] | I’d love to crack it open | 我很想把它扯开 |
[09:40] | and get my hands all over your organs. | 然后抚摸你所有的器官 |
[09:43] | Okay… | 呵呵 |
[09:44] | I wonder how much your appendix weighs. | 我想知道你的阑尾有多重 |
[09:47] | It’s inflamed. | 发炎了 |
[09:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | Wait, that’s bad, right? | 等等 那样不好 是吧 |
[09:51] | – Yeah, it is. – Oh, no. | – 是不好 – 不要 |
[09:54] | Ewww! Please tell me you ran out of there. | 太恶心了 麻烦你告诉我你逃离现场了 |
[09:55] | No. | 没有 |
[09:57] | For some reason I kinda started getting into it. | 我还真有点玩上瘾了 |
[10:00] | Oh, what do we have here? | 这是什么情况 |
[10:03] | A 34-year-old caucasian male who is dead. | 死掉的34岁白人男性 |
[10:06] | Very dead. | 死透了 |
[10:08] | Cause of death? | 死因呢 |
[10:09] | Initial assessment: Blunt force trauma. | 初步判断是 钝器重击外伤 |
[10:12] | But what do I find when I probe a little farther? | 如果再进一步分析呢 |
[10:15] | Bruising around the neck. | 脖子上的淤青 |
[10:16] | And ocean water in the lungs. | 肺部有海水 |
[10:19] | Ooh, how long have you been dead, body? | 尸体 你死了多久了 |
[10:21] | Four days. | 4天 |
[10:22] | Gross. Bloating. Odors. | 真恶心 鼓胀 恶臭 |
[10:24] | Oh, uh, 24 hours. | 是24小时 |
[10:26] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[10:28] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[10:30] | Stop, stop, stop! Weird, weird, weird! | 停 停 停 诡异 诡异 诡异 |
[10:32] | Rosa, what’s your call? Weird or sexy? | Rosa 你怎么看 诡异还是性感 |
[10:34] | Weird. | 诡异 |
[10:35] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[10:36] | – But also kinda sexy? – No. Weird. | – 但还有点性感 – 没有 只有诡异 |
[10:39] | But more importantly, that’s what you were doing | 更重要的是 Charles拼了老命 |
[10:40] | while Charles was grinding through paperwork? | 钻研文书工作的时候你在做这个 |
[10:42] | Told ya. | 跟你说了 |
[10:43] | Worst secondary in the unit. | 本单位最差副手 |
[10:44] | What do you guys want from me? | 你们想要怎么样 |
[10:46] | You know, I take over a crime scene, I’m a bad secondary. | 我接手犯罪现场 我是烂副手 |
[10:48] | I blow off work to have sex with a hot coroner, | 我溜号去和性感验尸官上床 |
[10:50] | I’m a bad secondary. | 我还是烂副手 |
[10:51] | I can’t win. | 我输定了 |
[10:52] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们聊什么呢 |
[10:53] | Um, just weird sex stuff | 就是诡异的性爱知识 |
[10:54] | that has nothing to do with work. | 和工作无关 |
[10:55] | I once had sex on a futon. | 我在蒲团上做过爱呢 |
[10:58] | And it was in couch mode. | 调成了沙发模式 |
[11:06] | Sarge, all of these are fine. | 警长 这些都挺好的 |
[11:08] | How much longer are you gonna work on this? | 你还要在这上面花多少时间 |
[11:09] | It’s questions like that | 梵高就是因为这样 |
[11:11] | that made Van Gogh cut off his ear. | 的问题割了自己的耳朵啊 |
[11:13] | You can’t put a clock on art. | 艺术是不能用时间来限制的 |
[11:16] | Ten minutes. | 10分钟 |
[11:17] | Great. | 好 |
[11:18] | Let’s catch this guy | 我们逮到他 |
[11:19] | so we can give Holt some good news. | 就能给Holt点好消息了 |
[11:20] | I wanna cheer him up. | 我想让他高兴 |
[11:22] | Well, how do you even know he’s in a bad mood? | 你怎么能知道他心情不好呢 |
[11:23] | I mean, it’s impossible to read that guy. | 想看穿他真的很难 |
[11:25] | This is the most incompetent, worthless report | 这是我这辈子见过的最不合格 |
[11:28] | I have ever read in my life! | 最没价值的报告了 |
[11:30] | Get your act together or, so help me God, | 上帝救救我吧 给我好好干 |
[11:32] | you won’t live to see retirement! | 要不你就活不到退休了 |
[11:35] | It’s like, “What’s that guy thinking?” | 就像是”他在想什么” |
[11:37] | You know? | 你懂么 |
[11:38] | I can read him. | 我能看穿他 |
[11:40] | And if anyone can figure out | 只有我能猜到 |
[11:41] | what’s bothering him, it’s me. | 什么事情在烦扰他 |
[11:43] | He and I are exactly the same. | 我俩如出一辙啊 |
[11:45] | Except that I’m younger, Cuban, | 除了我年轻点 是古巴人 |
[11:47] | female, single, and straight. | 女性 单身 异性恋 |
[11:48] | Captain Holt’s not gay. | Holt警监不是同性恋 |
[11:51] | Captain Holt’s gay? | 他是同性恋么 |
[11:52] | Seriously, man, just retire. | 开玩笑吧 哥们儿 快退休吧 |
[11:57] | Boyle, where’s my paperwork on that DOA? | Boyle 那个死者的报告呢 |
[11:59] | Still waiting on the autopsy report. | 还在等验尸报告 |
[12:00] | Supposed to come in first thing this morning, | 今早就该送来的 |
[12:01] | – but so far, nothing. – This is unacceptable. | – 但目前为止还没有 – 太不负责了 |
[12:04] | I’ll call the M.E. And find out what happened. | 我去给法医打电话 看是怎么回事 |
[12:08] | That’s not necessary, sir. | 长官 没必要 |
[12:10] | For the record, I think it’s natural causes anyway, | 郑重声明 我觉得是自然死亡 |
[12:12] | but I’m also the secondary in this case. | 而且我还是这个案子的副手 |
[12:14] | It’s my responsibility, so I will head on down there | 是我的责任 那我就亲自去趟法医办公室 |
[12:17] | and pick up the report. | 把报告拿来 |
[12:18] | Good. | 好 |
[12:18] | But don’t ever bup-bup-bup-bup me again. | 但是 不要再发出那种声音 |
[12:20] | Right, I don’t know… | 好 我不知道 |
[12:24] | Just go. | 快去 |
[12:25] | Yep, I am going to regret teaching him that one. | 我真后悔把那个教给他了 |
[12:30] | Rosa, can I show you something? | Rosa 我能让你看点东西么 |
[12:31] | What’s up? | 看什么 |
[12:32] | Patterson’s wife told me | Patterson老婆告诉我 |
[12:34] | that they were going on a cruise together next month, | 他们下个月要去邮轮旅行 |
[12:36] | but her credit card bill shows only one ticket booked. | 但是她的银行卡账单显示只订了一张票 |
[12:38] | Either she’s lying or she knew he was gonna die. | 不是她在撒谎就是她知道老公要死了 |
[12:42] | Huh, nice find, Boyle. | 不错啊 Boyle |
[12:44] | This could be a murder. | 可能是凶杀案 |
[12:46] | Where’s that autopsy? | 验尸结果在哪 |
[12:47] | Jake went down to the M.E. An hour and a half ago. | Jake一个半小时前去了法医办公室 |
[12:49] | He still hasn’t got back to me. | 还没回来 |
[12:50] | Jake went to get the autopsy report? | Jake去拿验尸报告了么 |
[12:52] | I know. Isn’t he the best? | 我知道啊 他最好了 |
[12:54] | I mean, he’s really coming into his own as a secondary. | 他真的是全心全意做副手啊 |
[12:57] | I wanna get him something nice. | 我得送他一份感谢礼 |
[12:59] | Does he come across more as a Pinot guy | 你说他更喜欢比诺葡萄酒呢 |
[13:00] | or more of a Shiraz? | 还是设拉子葡萄酒 |
[13:02] | You know what? | 跟你说 |
[13:03] | We better go down there. | 我们还是去一趟更好 |
[13:04] | See what’s holding him up. | 看是什么拖住了他 |
[13:05] | Good call. | 这主意不错 |
[13:10] | Detectives. | 探员们 |
[13:11] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[13:12] | Shirt’s buttoned wrong. | 衬衣扣子扣错了 |
[13:14] | Huh. So it is. | 还真是 |
[13:16] | Well, how can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙么 |
[13:17] | Uh, we came by to get that autopsy report. | 我们来是取验尸报告的 |
[13:19] | Is Detective Peralta here? | Peralta探员在这么 |
[13:21] | I haven’t seen him. | 没见过他 |
[13:23] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你们亲自来一趟 |
[13:25] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:29] | Found him. | 找到了 |
[13:31] | Ah, thank goodness you’re here. | 幸好你们来了 |
[13:33] | I am so lost. | 我迷路了 |
[13:35] | Do you know where the vending machines are? | 你们知道自动贩售机在哪么 |
[13:40] | Look, it’s not what it seems like. | 不是看上去那么回事 |
[13:42] | – Yes, it is. – Yes, it is. | – 就是 – 就是 |
[13:43] | Here’s what happened. | 我告诉你们什么情况 |
[13:44] | I came down here to get the autopsy report | 我来这里取验尸报告 |
[13:46] | and in conclusion, here we are. | 结论是 就是这里 |
[13:49] | Now if you’ll excuse me… | 抱歉离开一下 |
[13:50] | Cut the crap, Peralta. | 少废话 Peralta |
[13:51] | Look, I’m sorry I slowed down the autopsy results, | 很抱歉我拖延了验尸进程 |
[13:53] | but everyone knows it’s natural causes. | 但大家都知道是自然死亡 |
[13:55] | Not anymore. We think it could be a murder. | 不是的 我们认为是他杀 |
[13:57] | Wait, like a murder murder, | 等等 是真的他杀 |
[13:58] | or, like, his mouth murdered him | 还是他往嘴里 |
[13:59] | by making him eat so much food | 塞了过多食物 |
[14:00] | that his heart exploded? | 心脏受不了死了那种他杀 |
[14:01] | Murder murder. | 真的他杀 |
[14:02] | We need the autopsy to be sure. | 我们需要验尸结果来确定 |
[14:04] | I have not gotten to that yet. | 我还没做呢 |
[14:05] | You guys have been down here for two hours. | 你们在这待了两个小时了 |
[14:08] | What, did you have sex 40 times? | 你们干什么了 做了40回爱 |
[14:10] | 40 times? | 40回 |
[14:11] | No, Charles, like… | 没有 Charles |
[14:12] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:13] | We didn’t know it was a homicide. | 我不知道这是起谋杀案 |
[14:14] | Well, it shouldn’t matter. | 这都不重要 |
[14:15] | I’m your primary and I asked you to do something. | 我是你的主管 我让你做事 |
[14:17] | So if it’s okay, I’d like to be upset with you. | 如果没问题的话 我要对你生气了 |
[14:20] | It’s more than okay. | 太没问题了 |
[14:21] | It’s okay times two. | 简直是没问题乘以2 |
[14:23] | Now, Dr. Rossi, | Rossi医生 |
[14:24] | will you please perform the autopsy for us right now? | 你现在可不可以开始为大家展开尸检了 |
[14:27] | Actually, with a body this size, | 事实上 考虑到尸体的大小 |
[14:29] | I’d need my assistant, | 我需要我的助手 |
[14:30] | and I gave him the rest of the afternoon off | 但是我给了我的助手一下午假 |
[14:32] | when Jake showed up. | 因为jack的出现 |
[14:33] | Guilty. | 我的错 |
[14:35] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[14:36] | I will act as your assistant | 我来当你的助手 |
[14:39] | because I am a wonderful secondary. | 因为我是个完美的副手 |
[14:42] | How gross could it be? | 能有多恶心呢 |
[14:43] | Just gonna need you to hold open | 只是需要你 |
[14:45] | this chest cavity for me. | 帮我把胸腔撑开 |
[14:46] | Oh. Wow. | 哇 |
[14:48] | Okay, I can do that. It’s no big deal. | 好 我可以做到 多大事啊 |
[14:51] | Just like holding open some slimy elevator doors. | 就像为了等一个外星人家庭 |
[14:53] | For a family of aliens… Oh, my God. | 撑着个黏糊糊的电梯门 天那 |
[14:56] | Yep, there are some signs of stress on the heart, | 有一些心脏压力的征兆 |
[15:00] | but that’s not surprising. | 这并不令人惊讶 |
[15:01] | Oh, will you look at that stomach lining? | 你能不能看下胃壁 |
[15:03] | God, that is just a beaut. | 天呐 太美了 |
[15:05] | Ugh. | 恶 |
[15:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna need you to go ahead | 我需要你伸出手来 |
[15:08] | and take your hand… | 往前伸 |
[15:10] | Yep, get it down there. | 伸到这里来 |
[15:12] | Get it down there. | 伸到这里 |
[15:13] | Get it on in. | 把它拿出来 |
[15:14] | There you go. | 你看 |
[15:15] | Oh, that is so big. | 这玩意太大了 |
[15:18] | – Caught him? – Yes, sir. | – 抓到了吗 – 是的 |
[15:20] | He was easy to pick up. | 他很好抓的 |
[15:21] | He looked just like the sergeant’s sketch. | 长得和警长的素描一模一样 |
[15:23] | You could be a professional artist, boss. | 你都能当职业艺术家了 |
[15:25] | Like on the boardwalk. | 就像在海滨木板路上作画的那种 |
[15:26] | You think I should draw caricatures? | 你认为我应该画人像漫画 |
[15:29] | That’s garbage art! | 那是垃圾艺术 |
[15:30] | I don’t draw giant-head people on surfboards! | 我才不画那些有个巨型脑袋踩着滑浪板的人 |
[15:33] | I’m saying you could. You’re that good. | 我只是说你能 你就是有那么棒 |
[15:35] | Captain, the credit really goes to sergeant Jeffords. | 警监 这个功劳应该全部给Jeffords警长 |
[15:38] | Without his refined artistic skills… | 如果没有他那精炼的艺术技能 |
[15:40] | Finish the paperwork by noon. | 下午之前完成书面报告 |
[15:41] | I want it included in the crime stats. | 我希望它包括了犯罪统计 |
[15:44] | I gotta say, I always hate how I look in pictures, | 我得说已经 我总是很讨厌我在画像里的样子 |
[15:46] | but that is so flattering. | 但是这幅画让我觉得很荣幸 |
[15:48] | Also, I’m innocent. | 而且 我是无辜的 |
[15:49] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[15:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:52] | Sarge, I need you to do one more drawing for me. | 警长 我需要你再帮我画个像 |
[15:54] | What? | 什么 |
[16:00] | It’ll cheer the Captain up. | 这会让警监高兴的 |
[16:01] | He’ll be over the moon. | 像飞上月球那么高兴 |
[16:03] | He may even lean back in his chair a little | 他甚至可能会稍微靠着椅子 |
[16:05] | and nod slightly. | 微微的点点头 |
[16:06] | This is a lot of pressure. | 这给我很大的压力 |
[16:07] | If I’m gonna do this, it has to be done right. | 如果我要画 就得画的惊天动地 |
[16:10] | Scully, get me my oils. | Scully 把我的油彩拿来 |
[16:14] | Paint or massage? | 画画还是按摩用 |
[16:18] | I’ll get both. | 我都给你拿来 |
[16:19] | You know, this is one of the most unhealthy people | 你知道吗 这个我是我见过的 |
[16:21] | I’ve ever seen. | 最不健康的人之一 |
[16:22] | It’s like cutting | 就像在切一个 |
[16:23] | into a big, overstuffed ravioli. | 巨大的 填了太多馅的意大利饺子 |
[16:26] | Sure you want me to keep digging? | 你确定还要我继续挖 |
[16:27] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[16:30] | If the primary on this case says it’s a murder, | 如果这个案子的主管说这是谋杀 |
[16:32] | we have to treat it like a murder. | 我们就得当它是谋杀来办 |
[16:33] | Okay. Here we go. | 好 走起 |
[16:35] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:36] | Wanna see something cool? | 想不想看些酷玩意 |
[16:37] | No. | 不想 |
[16:38] | Here it is. | 就是这个 |
[16:39] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我所说的 |
[16:41] | Listen. | 听着 |
[16:43] | Goosh. | 太酷了 |
[16:45] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[16:46] | You know what that was? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[16:48] | That was the air releasing from the large intestine. | 这是从肠子里出来的气体 |
[16:51] | In the biz, we call that | 在行内 我们叫它 |
[16:53] | “The death bubble.” It’s pretty cool. | 死亡泡泡 很酷的 |
[16:55] | – Here, you wanna hold it? – No! | – 给你 你想拿着它吗 – 不 |
[16:58] | Knock knock. | 敲门 敲门 |
[17:00] | You can knock with your hands. | 你可以用手敲 |
[17:01] | Saying it is ridiculous. | 说出来就太愚蠢了 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:04] | Well, I know you’re having a bad day… | 我知道你今天过得不好 |
[17:08] | I think you’re having a bad day. | 我认为你今天过得不好 |
[17:11] | So, to cheer you up I had Terry do this painting | 所为 为了让你高兴起来 我让Terry画了这个 |
[17:15] | to replace the photo you hated. | 换掉那张你很讨厌的照片 |
[17:17] | I threw away the photo because I think it’s ostentatious | 我把照片扔掉是因为我认为挂一张自己的照片 |
[17:21] | to hang pictures of yourself. | 好像是在炫耀什么 |
[17:22] | Especially when you haven’t earned a place on the wall. | 特别是在你还没有赢来在墙上一席之地 |
[17:25] | – Oh. – But you would have me | – 噢 – 但是你希望我挂一张 |
[17:27] | hang a baroque oil painting of myself | 我自己的巴洛克油画 |
[17:29] | like I’m a north Korean dictator. | 像朝鲜的独裁者一样 |
[17:31] | What? No ornate gold frame? | 什么 竟然没有用金边相框装裱 |
[17:33] | Why am I not astride my noble steed, clad in armor? | 为什么我不在骑在高高的战马背上 穿着闪亮的盔甲 |
[17:37] | We could add a horse. | 我们可以加匹马的 |
[17:39] | You just wasted your time, Terry’s time, | 你只是在浪费你的时间 Terry的时间 |
[17:41] | and now my time on this | 现在又浪费了我的时间 |
[17:42] | when you should have been filing a report | 这时间你本可以用来写那个 |
[17:44] | on the purse-snatcher. | 钱包小偷的报告 |
[17:45] | Oh, I did. | 我写完了 |
[17:46] | It’s already in the system. | 已经录入系统里了 |
[17:47] | – Oh. – Mm-hmm. | – 噢 – 嗯 |
[17:49] | Good. | 好 |
[17:51] | Thank you. Dismissed. | 谢谢你 退下吧 |
[17:55] | Here are the contents of his stomach. | 这里是他的胃容物 |
[17:58] | Oh, that’s where they went. | 原来在这啊 |
[17:59] | And here’s the really cool part. | 这就是好玩的地方了 |
[18:01] | Get in here, look at the scarring on this liver. | 过来 看这个肝脏上的伤疤 |
[18:03] | Cause of death: Poison. | 死因 中毒 |
[18:06] | Ingested. | 吃下去的 |
[18:08] | Boyle was right. | Boyle是对的 |
[18:11] | All right, I’m gonna go tell him. | 我得去告诉他 |
[18:13] | Yeah, you could. | 你可以去 |
[18:14] | Or you could stay for a post-mortem. | 或者你也可以留下做个事后剖析 |
[18:18] | Nope. Sorry. | 不行 对不起 |
[18:20] | The spell has worn off. | 咒语已经消失了 |
[18:21] | No more weird dead guy sex for me ever again. | 我再也不会去搞什么诡异的死人性爱了 |
[18:23] | It’s nothing personal, | 这不是针对你的 |
[18:24] | I just think sex is for the living. | 我只是认为性爱还是更适合活人 |
[18:26] | Isn’t that right, buddy? | 对不对啊 伙计 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God, he has no eyes! | 天呐 这货没有眼睛了 |
[18:29] | Oh, that is terrifying. | 太吓人了 |
[18:37] | What now, Santiago? | 又怎么了 Santiago |
[18:38] | I figured out why you’ve been so tense. | 我知道你为什么一直这么紧绷绷的了 |
[18:40] | You’re worried about the monthly crime statistics. | 你是在担心这个月的犯罪统计数据 |
[18:42] | That’s not your concern. | 这不是你该担心的 |
[18:45] | I just checked the stats myself. | 我刚刚检查了统计数据 |
[18:46] | Our arrest numbers haven’t improved since you got here. | 我们的逮捕量自从你来了后完全没有上升 |
[18:49] | They’re exactly the same as last month. | 跟上个月完全一样 |
[18:51] | If this is your strategy to cheer me up, | 如果这是你让我高兴的策略 |
[18:52] | it’s backfiring. | 它可起了反作用 |
[18:53] | Sir, I don’t think you realize | 长官 我想你没发现 |
[18:55] | how good flat numbers are. | 完全没变化的数字是多么的棒 |
[18:57] | I went back 12 years. | 我看了过往12年的数据 |
[18:59] | A precinct’s numbers almost always get worse | 一个分局的数据在有了新的领导后 |
[19:01] | under new leadership, but ours didn’t. | 总是会降的 但是你没有降 |
[19:03] | That’s a win. | 这就是胜利 |
[19:05] | It’s just your first month. | 这只是第一个月 |
[19:06] | Morale is much higher, people are working harder, | 士气更高了 人们工作得更努力了 |
[19:09] | you’re well on your way | 你在赢得墙上的位置这条路上 |
[19:10] | to earning a place on that wall. | 做的很不错 |
[19:11] | Thank you, Santiago. | 谢谢 Santiago |
[19:15] | You know, we’re birds of a feather, you and I. | 你知道的 咱们俩是一类人 你和我 |
[19:18] | I hate cliches. | 我讨厌陈词滥调 |
[19:19] | Cliches are the worst. Okay. | 陈词滥调什么的最讨厌了 好了 |
[19:32] | We know you killed your husband. | 我们知道你杀了你的丈夫 |
[19:34] | That cruise you planned was for one, | 你计划中的邮轮旅行是一个人的 |
[19:36] | plus the autopsy showed clear signs of poison. | 而且尸检结果也显示出是毒杀 |
[19:38] | And for the record, the inside of his body | 请记下 他的身体内部 |
[19:39] | – was very gross. – Noted. | – 非常恶心 – 知道了 |
[19:41] | My only question is, why’d you do it? | 我唯一的问题是 你为什么这么做 |
[19:43] | Um, he drove me to it. | 他逼我下手的 |
[19:46] | He had affair after affair. | 他一次又一次地出轨 |
[19:48] | He was a real don Juan. | 他是真人版的唐璜 |
[19:49] | – Permission to make a fat joke? – Granted. | – 请允许我开个关于胖子的玩笑 – 同意 |
[19:51] | Are you sure you didn’t mean “Don flan”? | 你确定你不是说的唐饼 |
[19:53] | – Thanks. – Nice. | – 谢谢 – 说得不错 |
[19:54] | Mrs. Patterson, you are under arrest | Patterson夫人 你被捕了 |
[19:55] | for the murder of your husband. | 罪名是谋杀亲夫 |
[19:59] | Sarge, that painting is tight. | 警长 你的画太赞了 |
[20:01] | It’s terrible. | 太烂了 |
[20:02] | The brushwork is sloppy. | 笔触松散 |
[20:04] | There’s poor use of negative space. | 留白的空间使用不当 |
[20:05] | I’m a fraud. | 我是个冒牌货 |
[20:07] | Not at all. | 一点也不冒牌 |
[20:09] | I’d like to take this home for my husband. | 我想把这个拿回家送给我丈夫 |
[20:11] | He’ll be glad you made me look so happy. | 他会乐于看见你把我画的这么快乐 |
[20:14] | I was trying to make him look serious. | 我其实是想把他画得严肃些 |
[20:16] | I still can’t read him. | 我还是看不透他 |
[20:18] | – No one can. – I can. | – 没人能 – 我能 |
[20:20] | He likes it. | 他喜欢那画 |
[20:25] | Nice job, Boyle. | 干得好 Boyle |
[20:26] | – You nailed it. – Here. | – 你搞定了案子 – 干杯 |
[20:28] | Of course he did. He’s a great primary. | 他当然能破案 他是个伟大的主管 |
[20:30] | And I’m sorry I was such a bad number two. | 我很抱歉我是个蹩脚的副手 |
[20:32] | I may, for the first time, | 我也许 第一次 |
[20:33] | have been a bit of a jerk, | 变得有些混球了 |
[20:35] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:36] | What a wonderful moment. | 多美妙的时刻啊 |
[20:38] | I agree, it is a wonderful moment. | 我同意 是个美妙的时刻 |
[20:40] | – What a wonderful moment. – Rosa, do you agree? | – 美妙的时刻 – Rosa 你同意不 |
[20:41] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 还行啦 |
[20:42] | – *Wonderful moment* – *Moment* | – *多美妙的时刻啊* – *时刻* |
[20:45] | *Between two guys* | *两个男人之间* |
[20:50] | D.A. Wants to set bail for Patterson’s wife. | 地方检察官想要给Patterson的老婆设定保释金额度 |
[20:52] | They need me to send them all the files. | 他们需要我把全部文件送过去 |
[20:53] | I’m the secondary. | 我是副手 |
[20:56] | I’ll go back there and do the busy work. | 我会回去做那些书面工作 |
[20:58] | You guys stay here and keep celebrating. | 你们俩留在这里庆祝 |
[21:00] | You sure you’re not just sneaking off | 你确定你不是要溜回去 |
[21:02] | for more weird dead guy sex? | 享受诡异的死人性爱 |
[21:04] | We will never speak of that again. | 我们以后永远不可以再提及这件事 |
[21:06] | Never. | 永不 |
[21:08] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[21:09] | God. Crazy day, huh? | 天呐 够疯狂的一天 |
[21:12] | I hate small talk. | 我讨厌闲谈 |
[21:13] | Let’s drink in silence. | 安静的喝酒 |
[21:15] | Perfect. | 真是完美 |