Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Blue Story(蓝色故事)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Blue Story(蓝色故事)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:蓝色故事
英文名称:Blue Story
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Twenty-one teenagers have been murdered. 已有二十一名青少年遇害身亡
[00:07] Yet another community coming to terms 而又一处社区不得不
[00:09] with an act of senseless violence. 诉诸无端的暴力行为
[00:11] Got a call telling me my son had been shot in a park. 接到电话说 我的儿子在公园被射杀了
[00:14] That’s not normal. 这根本就不正常
[00:16] …22-year-old was stabbed yards from his home. 二十二岁青年在家不远处被刺死
[00:18] That’s not how society… 社会不应该
[00:19] That’s not how we should be living 这不应该是我们现在生活的
[00:21] in society today. 社会该有的样子
[00:23] Every 14 minutes there’s a knife crime… 在英格兰和威尔士 平均每14分钟
[00:24] across England and Wales. 就有一起持刀犯罪发生
[00:26] Tonight, 今夜
[00:27] we speak to the innocents caught in the crossfire. 我们将对话那些在交战中幸存的无辜平民
[00:30] …to the victims who were aged 17 and under. 以及不满十七岁的受害者们
[00:32] Why are you carrying a 15-inch knife? 你为什么随身携带一把十五英尺的小刀
[00:34] Cos it’s big. 因为它很大
[00:34] I know it, that when I wake up every morning, 我知道 我每天早上起来就想到
[00:37] it’s one more day without him. 又是没有他的一天
[00:39] Knife crime is up 34% in a year. 本年度持刀犯罪率已经到达34%
[00:42] About the postcode wars going on between gangs. 关于帮派间进行的邮编战争
[00:45] It’s a 17-year-old. 这次是一名十七岁的少年
[00:49] ♪ Welcome to London AKA the dungeon ♪ ♪ 欢迎来到伦敦这座地下城 ♪
[00:52] ♪ Shoot-outs and stabbings On, like, every other junction ♪ ♪ 枪战与刺杀 每个路口都在发生 ♪
[00:54] ♪ Boredom plus poverty That causes dysfunction there ♪ ♪ 贫穷与乏味导致失序 ♪
[00:57] ♪ Police in the ends But they ain’t ♪ 最终还得警察出手
[00:58] rolling With a truncheon there ♪ 但他们从不拿警棍 ♪
[01:00] ♪ Battling for their borough But they don’t even own that ♪ ♪ 为了不属于他们的地盘打打杀杀 ♪
[01:02] ♪ You touch one of theirs Guarantee they’re gon’ Roll back ♪ ♪ 侵犯他们的领地 你会自食其果 ♪
[01:05] ♪ An eye for an eye Sometimes innocents dead ♪ ♪ 以眼还眼 伤及无辜 ♪
[01:08] ♪ Mothers burying their sons Man, that shit ain’t right ♪ ♪ 白发人送黑发人 惊心触目 ♪
[01:10] ♪ Rip, rip To all the innocent lives ♪ ♪ 只祝所有白白受难之人得以安息 ♪
[01:13] ♪ I hope these youngers wake up And they start seeing The light ♪ ♪ 而那些行凶的青年看清前路 睁大眼睛 ♪
[01:16] ♪ What they riding for? ♪ ♪ 出生入死为哪般 ♪
[01:17] ♪ Tell me why These mothers praying for? ♪ ♪ 哭天抢地为哪般 ♪
[01:19] ♪ You read the headlines In the news ♪ ♪ 你只看到报纸上的头版头条 ♪
[01:21] ♪ But they don’t tell you Why they go to war ♪ ♪ 却看不到他们为何赴汤蹈火 ♪
[01:23] ♪ So Imma break it down For sure ♪ ♪ 在此我要为此解释 ♪
[01:24] ♪ And I ain’t trying To justify ♪ ♪ 我并非为他们开脱 ♪
[01:26] ♪ But Imma show you What these young men Are fighting for ♪ ♪ 但我会让你知道这些青年是为何而战 ♪
[01:29] ♪ And I ain’t trying To justify ♪ ♪ 我并非为他们开脱 ♪
[01:31] ♪ But Imma show you What these young men Are fighting for ♪ ♪ 但我会让你知道这些青年是为何而战 ♪
[01:39] All my friends are going to Roughton. Why can’t I just go there? 我的朋友们都去了鲁弗顿 我为什么不能去
[01:42] Timmy… 蒂米
[01:46] We already spoke about this. 我们已经谈过这件事了
[01:47] Borough High is a really good school. 市高中是一所很好的学校
[01:50] They have an outstanding Ofsted report. 教育标准办公室对他们的评价很高
[01:52] But what about all my friends? 那我的朋友们怎么办
[01:54] You will make new friends. Better ones. Safe. 你会交到新朋友 更好更优秀的朋友
[01:57] Better than that Kieron, Kiron, friend of yours. 比你那些基伦 凯伦什么的朋友要好
[02:00] Only God knows where that boy will end up. 天知道那个小东西会混成什么样
[02:02] Always getting into trouble! 老是惹麻烦
[02:04] That’s my best friend. I’m never going to see him again. 他是我最好的朋友 我再也见不到他了
[02:06] Good. Will you hurry up? 真好 快点吧
[02:07] Get your coat and blazer. 拿上你的外套和夹克
[02:09] You’re already running late. 你已经要迟到了
[02:11] ♪ Hey, ho Lemme introduce you to Timmy ♪ ♪ 朋友们 让我给你们介绍蒂米 ♪
[02:13] ♪ Innocent, kind heart ♪ ♪ 天真善良的十一岁小男孩 ♪
[02:14] ♪ Just 11 years old Lives with his mum ♪ ♪ 和他妈妈住在一起 ♪
[02:17] ♪ Dad died when he was young ♪ ♪ 小的时候爸爸去世 ♪
[02:18] ♪ His mother’s working Two jobs ♪ ♪ 妈妈为了维持生计 ♪
[02:20] ♪ Just to keep them From the cold ♪ ♪ 只能在外打两份工 ♪
[02:22] ♪ Yeah, Timmy He’s about to start High school ♪ ♪ 而蒂米即将去高中上学 ♪
[02:24] ♪ But he’s upset Because he doesn’t wanna go ♪ ♪ 不过他不想去 所以不太高兴 ♪
[02:27] ♪ It’s far from his home He’ll be going there alone ♪ ♪ 学校离家远 他要独自去 ♪
[02:29] ♪ All his friends from primary Went ♪ 他初中的朋友们 ♪
[02:31] ♪ to the school That’s up the road ♪ ♪ 都已和他分道扬镳 ♪
[02:33] – My name’s Marco. – I’m Timmy. -我叫马可 -我叫蒂米
[02:38] Uh, Timmy! 上 蒂米
[02:40] Timmy! Yes! 蒂米 干得漂亮
[02:44] ♪ Little did he know That before the day ends ♪ ♪ 他从未想到有一天 ♪
[02:46] ♪ He would meet Marco And they became friends ♪ ♪ 他能和马可成为好朋友 ♪
[02:49] ♪ You try and fight one I bet the other jumps in ♪ ♪ 我赌他们会为对方出生入死 ♪
[02:51] ♪ Four years down the line You still can’t separate them ♪ ♪ 没有什么能把他们分开 ♪
[02:54] ♪ Welcome to the Blue Story… ♪ ♪ 欢迎来到蓝色故事 ♪
[02:56] Bang it! Bang it, Timmy! 冲 冲啊蒂米
[03:00] ♪ Welcome to the Blue Story ♪ ♪ 欢迎来到蓝色故事 ♪
[03:19] That goal, yeah? You mirked it, blood. No word of a lie, fam. 那个进球 踢得太漂亮了 真的
[03:22] You already know me and Tim come like Neymar and Mbappé. 你知道我和蒂米就像内马尔和姆巴佩
[03:25] What, who’s Mbappé, though? 啥 姆巴佩是谁来着
[03:27] What? Come on, bro, don’t ask silly questions. 啥 得了吧 什么傻逼问题
[03:30] Wait. If you’re gonna do that, 等下 你要是想做那个的话
[03:31] – at least do it properly. – Come on, show him, please. -怎么也得标准一点 -你做给他看呗
[03:33] Come on! What moves like this, man? 什么啊 你做的是个啥啊
[03:35] Oh, whatever man! Get out of here, man! 随便了 别搞了兄弟
[03:38] How much pages did you do for history homework? 你们历史作业做了几页了
[03:40] Like, I spazzed on mine. I done, like, five. 我快做疯了 做了 五页的样子吧
[03:42] Well, I be real, man. I forgot, fam. 实不相瞒 我忘了
[03:45] My mum said if I got another homework detention as well, 我老妈说我要是再因为作业被留堂
[03:47] I ain’t getting no pocket money for a month. 我一个月都别想要零花钱了
[03:50] See? I knew you’d forget. I done a few extra pages for you, man. 我就知道你忘了 我帮你多做了几页
[03:54] – Stop chatting shit. – Take, man. -你就放屁吧 -拿着 老哥
[03:58] You actually done it, bro? Nice one! 你真的做了啊 太棒了兄弟
[04:03] – Get off of me, man. – I love this guy! -放开我 -我爱死这个家伙了
[04:05] – I love this guy, you know! – Gay! -我爱死他了 -基基歪歪的
[04:08] – Shut up, man! – Invites to my party on Saturday, guys. -闭嘴吧你 -我周六派对的邀请函噢
[04:10] Not everyone got an invite, though, 但不是所有人都被邀请了噢
[04:12] so congrats on making the list. 恭喜你们喜提邀请函
[04:14] Whoa, congrats. Congrats, you know. 哇哦 恭喜 恭喜啊
[04:17] These times you know we’re the star boys of year 11, man. 这次你想起来我们是高二的明星男孩儿啦
[04:20] Should be lucky if we even turn up. 我们能大驾光临是你的荣幸
[04:22] If you don’t turn up, you’re gonna miss out. 过了这村就没这店了
[04:24] It’s gonna be the best party of the year. 这会是今年最棒的派对
[04:26] – Here you go, Timmy. – Thank you. -给 蒂米 -谢谢
[04:28] Dwayne. Dress code: grown and sexy, yeah? 德维恩 着装要求是成熟且性感 好吗
[04:31] – See you on Saturday. – So, where’s mine? -周六见哦 -我的呢
[04:34] You know you don’t need an invite. Just make sure you come. 你知道你不用邀请函 来就行
[04:39] Say nothing. I’ll think about it. 别说了 我考虑考虑
[04:45] – She’s on you, cuz! – You are in there, bruv. No word of a lie. -她看上你啦 -你在邀请名单里 真的
[04:51] I’m not sure yet, man. 我还没想好呢 老兄
[04:54] Hey… Hey, Leah. 嘿 你好啊莉娅
[04:56] Hey, Timmy. Uh, are you going to Karina’s party? 你好啊蒂米 你是要去卡莉娜的派对吗
[04:59] I’m not sure yet. What about you? 我还没想好呢 你们呢
[05:01] Yeah. Course. She said it’s gonna be sick. 当然去啊 她说这派对史无前例
[05:03] – You should come. – Okay. -你不能错过 -好吧
[05:05] Well, then, it’s more than likely I’m gonna be there. 那我 可能会去吧
[05:07] Sorry I missed your calls yesterday. 昨天没接你电话 不好意思
[05:08] I was out with my dad. 我跟我爸出去了
[05:09] Oh, no, that’s fine, I was just calling 没事 没啥事 我就是问问
[05:11] to see if you needed help with revision. 你复习要不要帮忙
[05:13] Oh. Thanks. Uh… I’m actually struggling with trigonometry. 谢了 我对三角函数还蛮头疼的
[05:18] Oh, no, that’s easy. 是吗 那简单啊
[05:19] I can help you with that if you want. 你需要的话我可以帮你
[05:20] Yeah, that would be great. 好啊 那样更好了
[05:22] – Shout me later. Yeah? – Okay. -待会儿找我 好吗 -好的
[05:25] Should I call you or text you or WhatsApp you? 我是打电话给你还是发短信给你
[05:27] – What’s best for you? – Low it. Trust me, man. -你喜欢什么样 -放轻松 信我
[05:30] – Should I call you? – Should I text you? -我打电话给你吗 -我发短信给你吗
[05:32] – Should I FaceTime you? – Should I tweet you? -我跟你视频吗 -我给你发推特吧
[05:36] Everything is a joke to you, guys. 你们见啥都好笑
[05:37] You’re supposed to be helping me, bruv. 你们应该帮我的 伙计们
[05:39] No, for real, you my light, man. 不是 真的 你帮了我大忙
[05:41] Fam, I’m gonna shout you later and chat to you properly 我待会人找你好好谈谈
[05:44] cos talking in front of these man is pointless bro. 跟这些人聊天没有意义的 老弟
[05:48] Thank you. Tell me where I went wrong like a proper friend. 谢了 好好跟我说说我哪做错了
[05:50] Come on, man. You know I got you. 没事的兄弟 有我在呢
[05:53] All right, cool. 好的
[05:54] But, you see, when I shout you later, should I call you 但话说回来 我待会儿是该
[05:58] or message you or text you or FaceTime you or DM you or what? 打电话呢还是发短信呢还是打视频呢
[06:01] Ha, ha, ha. Very funny. You men are comedians. 呵呵 真有趣儿 你们都是小品演员吧
[06:04] – I’m going to class, man. – Oh, my days, man. -我去上课了 -笑死我了
[06:07] Should I call, should I text, should I tweet? 我是打电话还是发短信还是推特
[06:17] – How you going, bro? – Good, yeah. -怎么样啊伙计 -还不错
[06:19] All right, listen. 好了 听着
[06:20] This thing ain’t rating my gangster, you know. 畏畏缩缩可配不上咱的身份啊
[06:22] – I’m sliding in now. – What? No. -我要划进去了 -啥 别
[06:24] Yo, babes. 嘿 宝贝们
[06:26] Send me a little picture of you in your birthday suit. 给我发张裸照
[06:30] I wanna see you looking all sexy. 我想看看性感的你
[06:33] That’s it, it’s over. You flopped it, you flopped it, it’s over. 够了 结束了 你翻了 翻了就没了
[06:36] No, she’s replying. She’s replying. 没有 她在回复 在回复
[06:40] Oh, my God! Aye, brother! Look at that! 我的天 伙计 看看
[06:43] Man, look at this ting. Look at the cheeks on that. 看看这个宝器 看看那个脸蛋儿
[06:45] Mads, look at this. 天了 看这个
[06:47] Fuck all that shit, man! 瞎几把搞
[06:49] My line ain’t rang in like three hours, fam. 我的电话三个小时没响过了 妈的
[06:51] I need peace, you know. 我想静静
[06:53] What’s that ting with Shanice sayin’? 那个叫夏妮丝的咋说
[06:54] Shanice! Oh, she’s on. 夏妮丝 啊 太正了
[06:58] My man like bare of her pictures. 我的伙计点赞了她几乎所有的照片
[06:59] She liked a few of his. 她就回赞了几张
[07:00] I’m just waiting on him to slide in the DMs now. 我现在就等他滑进主页了
[07:03] I bet eye emojis. Eye emojis. 我打赌会发小眼睛的表情 小眼睛哦
[07:05] Love-struck eyes and devils and that. Joke, man. 爱心眼 还有恶魔 还有小丑
[07:12] Hear me. That’s ours, man. Yeah? 听到了吗 这是我们的了
[07:15] Let me see that buff ting you are talking about. 让我看看你们说的那个尤物
[07:22] – Oi, oi, oi! Fuck! – Strikes, easy now, man. -喂喂喂 操 -罢课而已 怕啥
[07:24] No, fam! Peckham youth! 不是 是佩卡姆那帮人
[07:26] Where? Where? 在哪 哪呢
[07:28] Oi, nobody run! 别跑
[07:33] Oi, dickheads, come! What you man doing? 蠢货们过来啊 来干啥来了
[07:36] What? Come! 咋了 来啊
[07:37] Pussies, come! Come! 没种的 来啊 来
[07:43] Come, pussies! 来啊 死娘炮
[07:46] You man ain’t nothing. Man’s never lacking over here. 你们屁都不是 我们不缺人手
[07:52] All right. Fuck these games, man. Pussios. 行了 真他妈当游戏了 小混球
[07:56] – Come, let’s cut. – Pussies! -行了 溜了 -胆小鬼
[07:58] – Oi, man dem! – Come, come, come, come. -杂种们 -走走走
[08:06] Hey, bro, these are the ones I was telling you about. 这就是我跟你说的那双
[08:09] – They’re sexy, innit? – They’re sick, man. How much are they? -棒呆了是吧 -不错啊 多少钱
[08:12] – One fiddy still. – 150? -还是一百五 -一百五啊
[08:14] 150’s too much, man. You can buy two Air Forces with that. 一百五太贵了 都能买两双空军了
[08:17] I got bare Air Forces, man. Tim, I swear that’s your girl. 空军我买够了 蒂米 那是你的小姑娘吧
[08:23] Yeah, that’s her still. And she’s with Shayanne, my future wife. 是她没错 还有我未来的老婆夏扬
[08:27] Blood, you wish, fam. 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉
[08:29] – Mm! I do still. – I’m gonna go over there, man. -我就想了怎么着 -我上了伙计们
[08:32] I swear you said that you was gonna 你肯定会说
[08:34] call her or text her or something. 要打电话还是发短信什么的了
[08:37] Hey, hey, wait for me, man. 等等 等等我
[08:38] I wanna say hi to future Mrs Adekalu. 我想跟未来的阿德卡鲁夫人问个好
[08:41] And I’m not a dickhead. I’m not gonna come 我又不傻 我不会上去就说
[08:43] and say to man, “Oh, cool, lemme just share you.” “好啊 那我分给你吧”
[08:46] Look at these two tings. Come and go. 看看这俩小美人 可得上呢
[08:49] I’m taking the one with the hair up. 头发扎起来那个归我了
[08:53] – You girls all right, yeah? – Oh, hey, Timmy, Hakeem. -姑娘们好啊 -你们好啊 蒂米 哈基姆
[08:56] Are you shopping for Karina’s party? 你们是买东西准备去卡莉娜的派对吗
[08:58] What the fuck is this? 什么鬼
[08:58] Marco is. 马可在买
[08:59] We’re just following. Just buying trainers. 我们就是跟着转转 看看运动鞋
[09:01] So, what? You little youngers didn’t see me and my boy coming 什么情况 小东西们没看见我和我兄弟
[09:04] to talk to these two tings? 准备过来跟这俩美女聊天吗
[09:06] No, no, we never saw you, I swear. 不 我们没看见你 真的
[09:07] All right. Bounce. 好 那滚吧
[09:09] Timmy, let’s go, man. 蒂米 我们走吧
[09:10] No, I’m not going nowhere. 不 我哪也不去
[09:12] Unless you want me to go, Leah. 除非你想让我走 莉娅
[09:14] No, Timmy. You don’t have to go. 不 蒂米 不用
[09:16] Excuse me, but these are our friends. 不好意思 我们是朋友
[09:18] And I’m not trying to be rude, but… 我不想冒犯 但是
[09:20] We’re not interested, so if anyone’s got to go, 我们对你们不感兴趣 要是有人走
[09:21] it’s you guys. 那也是你们走
[09:23] Why is it always the dead ting to start talking? 为什么这个死白痴一直说话
[09:24] – She’s not dead. – Don’t talk to my friend like that. -她才不是 -别这么跟我朋友说话
[09:27] – Or what? – Or you’ll move from her, man. -那又怎么样 -不然你就离她远点
[09:30] What? Do you want me to wet you up? 什么 你想挨揍吗
[09:33] I ain’t scared of you. 我不怕你
[09:35] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[09:37] Yeah, you’re Peckham man, Skitz, innit? 我知道 佩卡姆的人 斯基茨 对吧
[09:39] He’s not from around here so he don’t know you. 他不是这的 所以不认识你
[09:41] – Where you from? – I’m from Deptford. -你哪的 -德普福德
[09:44] Ghetto boy, yeah? 贫民窟出身啊
[09:45] No, I’m not a ghetto boy, I just live in Deptford. 不是 我只是住在那片
[09:47] Wet my man up. 揍他
[09:48] Leave him alone. 别动他
[09:49] – Sayin’… – Timmy, run! -让你叭叭 -蒂米 快跑
[09:50] Move from my boy! What are you doing? 离我朋友远点 你干啥呢
[09:52] Hey, are you man mad? Don’t let me wet you up as well. 你疯了吧 别让我对你动手
[09:55] – Go on, do it! – Chill, chill. -来啊 -冷静 冷静
[09:57] Nah, nah, nah. I’ll wet this little prick up first. 那好吧 我先打你这个小东西
[10:00] Then I’ll wet this little pussio up. 接着是这个小猫咪
[10:01] Then I’ll wet this Mickey-Mouse-looking bitch up! 最后是这个米老鼠脸的婊子
[10:03] Are you dumb? Do you not know that’s Switcher’s little brother? 你傻吗 那是斯威彻的弟弟
[10:08] Shit. 操
[10:09] -Yeah. – All right. Sorry, fam, man. -你牛逼啊 -对不起啊 兄弟
[10:12] I didn’t know, fam. 我不知道
[10:14] Yo, Skitz, why are you man troubling my boy for? 斯基茨 你的人为什么找我朋友麻烦
[10:16] How are you friends with a ghetto yout? Does your brother know? 你和贫民区的人交朋友 你哥知道吗
[10:20] We just ducked them fools out their own ends. 我们刚把这些人赶出他们的领地
[10:22] Bruv, he’s not ghetto, he just lives in the area. 他不是贫民窟的人 他只是住在那
[10:24] He don’t know any of them. 他谁都不认识
[10:25] Obviously he’s gonna tell you that 当然他会这么告诉你
[10:27] when he goes to school here! 他在这里上学
[10:28] If you live in them ends, you’re one of them. 如果你住在那 你就是一员
[10:30] Ask your brother. 问问你哥吧
[10:31] Skitz, I be real, man. Hear all of 斯基茨 说真的 我知道
[10:33] that, but that’s my boy, innit? 但他们是我朋友 好吗
[10:45] Hey, yo, chill, man. It’s not worth it, bro. 冷静 老兄 别冲动 不值得
[10:47] Fuckin’ pussy. 他妈的娘们
[10:50] Fuck’s sake. 我操
[10:54] You know, I actually asked my brother 我问过我哥
[10:56] why do Peckham beef ghetto? 为什么佩卡姆讨厌贫民窟的人
[10:58] And what did he say? 他咋说
[10:59] He said, “Cos them man there, they’re pagans.” 他说”因为那的人都是异教徒”
[11:03] Well, why are they pagans, though? 但为什么他们是异教徒
[11:04] What does “pagans” even mean, fam? “异教徒”又是什么意思
[11:06] Bruv, I dunno, man. 我不知道
[11:08] All I know is, if you’re from ghetto, 我只知道 你要是来自贫民区
[11:10] you don’t wanna bump up into my 你就离我哥
[11:12] brother and that guy, he hates them. 和那人远点 他们讨厌那里的人
[11:14] Is that why your brother don’t like me, then? 这就是你哥哥不喜欢我的原因吗
[11:16] Cos I live in this area? 因为我住那片
[11:18] Bruv, what do you mean my brother don’t like you? 为啥说我哥哥不喜欢你啊
[11:19] Of course he likes you. 他当然喜欢你
[11:21] No. He doesn’t chat to me the same way he chats 不 他和我聊天的方式
[11:22] to Dwayne and Hakeem and that. 不像他和德维恩和哈基姆聊天那样
[11:24] It’s only cos he’s known them longer, bro. 那是因为他们认识时间更长 兄弟
[11:26] My brother knows you’re my guy. Trust me. 我哥知道你是我朋友 相信我
[11:28] You want something from the shop? 你想要点啥吗
[11:30] Nah, I’m cool, man. 不 不用了兄弟
[11:32] Shut up, man. I’m gonna get you a Supermalt and some chocolate. 闭嘴 麦芽饮料和巧克力来点不
[11:38] – Ah, cool, cool, cool. – Yes, yes! My bro. -好 好 -真棒 兄弟
[11:44] Oh, my days! Man like Timmy, you know. 天哪 蒂米
[11:47] – What? – Oh, my days, blood. -什么 -好久不见啊 老兄
[11:50] This guy! 这家伙
[11:51] Blood, man, I hasn’t seen you for 175 years, cuz! 兄弟 我几百年没见你了
[11:53] I know. Long time, though. How you been, Kiron? 我知道 很久了 还好吗 凯伦
[11:55] Man said Kiron! 你叫我凯伦
[11:57] All right, listen, listen, listen. 好吧 听着听着听着
[11:59] Yo, forget that. Call me Killy. 忘了那名儿 叫我基利
[12:00] That’s what everyone calls a man now. 现在大家都这么叫
[12:02] – What you sayin’, though, cuz? – I’m good, man. -你最近怎么样啊 -我很好 兄弟
[12:04] Blood, come like you disappeared and 天哪 小学毕业后
[12:06] left, man, after primary school? 你就像消失了一样
[12:07] You know how my mum is. She had different plans. 你知道我妈的 她另有打算
[12:10] Run the shit anyway. Roughton kicked man out. 管他呢 鲁弗顿也把我开了
[12:12] This guy. 好家伙
[12:13] You still punch a man up, yeah? 你还在道上混吗
[12:15] Aye, listen, listen, listen. 好了 听着听着听着
[12:16] You, man, you see this brother here? He can rock, you know? 看见他了吗 这哥们会摇滚
[12:19] Blood, he smacked out Shyro’s lights in primary school. 他小学的时候就砸了希罗的灯
[12:23] And you know how Shyro gets. 希罗可是个牛逼人物嘞
[12:25] – Blood, listen. I didn’t. – Listen. I swear I know you. -靠 我没有啊 -我认识你
[12:29] No, I don’t recognise you from nowhere. 不 我不认识你
[12:31] Should have recognised him. 你该认识他的
[12:35] -Bruv, who you talking to like that? – What? -你怎么说话呢 -什么
[12:42] Yeah, blood! Man like Timmy, you know? 是啊 蒂米依旧两肋插刀啊
[12:45] T, T, light up, man. Listen. 小蒂 蒂 放松 听着
[12:46] It’s my fault. It’s my fault. It’s my fault, bruv. 我的错 我的错 我的错
[12:48] Sorry. Sometimes I get faces mixed up, innit? 对不起 我认错人了
[12:52] Don’t watch nothing. 别看了
[12:53] Man will see you about anyway, yeah? Take care, cuz. Yeah? 还会再见的 多保重
[12:57] Let’s go, man. 走吧 老兄
[13:00] Come, man. It’s nothing, bro. Come, man. 走吧 没什么的 走吧 兄弟
[13:03] – Pussios, bruv. – It’s cool, man. -娘炮 -没事的 老兄
[13:14] Oh, whatever, man. That was a fluke, man. 不是吧 老兄 那是侥幸
[13:16] What d’you mean fluke, boy? You’re dead. 侥幸 什么意思 你死了
[13:19] Dinner is ready, all right? 吃饭啦
[13:22] We’re coming, Auntie! 来了 阿姨
[13:24] Ooh! Here we go, boys. 上菜啦 孩子们
[13:26] Yes, Auntie. Thank you so much. 好的 谢谢阿姨
[13:28] – Thank you, Mum. – Enjoy. -谢谢妈 -慢慢吃吧
[13:34] I told you, man. 我说了吧
[13:36] – Ah, this is peng. – I told you. -太好吃了 -我说的吧
[13:38] – Hot, though. – Oh, is it? Too spicy for you? -辣 -对你来说 太辣了吗
[13:48] It’s a joke, T-bone. 太丢人了 兄弟
[13:49] We’re just out here like some doughnuts, bruv. 我们就像甜甜圈一样 兄弟
[13:52] Got man doing ten toes in man’s own ends. 在自己的地盘挨欺负
[13:56] Why the fuck did you duck out for, you little prick? 你他妈为什么躲起来 你这个狗东西
[13:58] Madders, Madders, allow him, man. 马德斯 放过他吧
[14:00] Shut the fuck up, you nerd! 闭嘴 呆子
[14:01] You think I forgot about you? 你就没事了吗
[14:03] What was we supposed to do against all them man there? 那我们怎么对付那帮人
[14:05] You left me and Galis there to die! 你让我和加利斯在那等死
[14:05] I told you to come with me. 我让你和我一起跑的
[14:06] No fuckin’ way, blood. Are these youts dumb? 服了 这帮人是傻子吧
[14:09] -What? – The P youts, fam. -啥 -佩卡姆那帮狗东西
[14:11] They filmed us getting ducked out. It’s all on the Internet now. 他们把我们躲起来的视频传网上了
[14:14] Lemme see. 我看看
[14:15] Things got bare views as well, bro. 还有这些评论 兄弟
[14:18] “GB man are moist.” “贫民区的人是懦夫”
[14:20] “Ghetto boy bitches.” “贫民区的小贱人”
[14:21] Joking? Are you joking? 开什么玩笑
[14:22] “These man should retire.” “这些人该退隐了”
[14:24] “They’re not built for it.” “他们不是那块料”
[14:25] Retire what? Are you mad? 退休 什么 疯了吧
[14:27] Gimme that. We need to pattern up, bro. 给我 我们得重振士气 兄弟
[14:29] They’re making man look like some clowns. 他们弄得我们好像小丑
[14:30] Oi, where’s the rest of the man dem, fam? 剩下的人呢
[14:32] As soon as them man get here, 兄弟们一到
[14:33] we’re making a move, yeah? 我们就给他们点颜色看看 明白吗
[14:35] Nah, man, that’s bait. 别啊 兄弟 这是陷阱
[14:36] It’s broad daylight. Feds will wrap us up straight away. 光天化日 警察会马上把我们端了的
[14:38] Besides that, them in our unit over there. 还有 他们是在我们的地盘
[14:40] You sound like you’re shook. Stay on the ends, man. 你是害怕了吧 那你就呆着吧 兄弟
[14:42] If you don’t wanna come, don’t come, innit? 你要不想来就别来 知道吧
[14:45] Just know whoever ain’t riding with man is riding against man! 但是 不一起上 就是跟我作对
[14:49] Remember that, yeah? 记住了吗
[14:52] – You, man. Come, man. – Who’s rolling? -你 兄弟 来吧 -都有谁
[14:54] – Everyone rolling, yeah? – Let’s roll, man. -每个人都去吗 -走吧 兄弟
[14:56] All right, Dips, you got your tranq on you? 好了 迪普斯 麻醉枪带着了吗
[15:09] What you sayin’, J? What you doing there, man? 你好啊 兄弟 在干嘛呢
[15:14] Dickhead. 蠢货
[15:15] Yo, school’s a long time ago, fam. Where you been? 早就下课了吧 你去哪了
[15:17] -I was at Timmy’s, you know. – What, Lewisham? -我去蒂米家了 -路易沙姆那边吗
[15:20] Deptford. 德普福德
[15:22] Same ends, fam. I told you. 一样的 我告诉过你
[15:24] You shouldn’t be round there anyway, cuz. 你不该去那
[15:28] Gonna order some Chinese. What you sayin’? 订点中餐吧 怎么样
[15:30] I’m good, you know. I ate at Timmy’s. 不用了 我在蒂米家吃饱了
[15:32] -Yeah? What you eat? – Uh, some jollof rice and chicken. -是吗 吃的啥 -辣椒炖鱼肉饭 鸡肉
[15:34] What, you’re aff now, yeah? Eating that bubu food now, yeah? 你是非洲人了吗 吃这些东西
[15:38] No, I’m not even. 不是 怎么可能
[15:40] It’s just that Timmy’s mum’s food was peng. 但是蒂米他妈做的饭简直了
[15:42] I’m telling you. You should try it, bro. 我跟你说 你真应该尝尝
[15:44] You’re mad, fam. 你疯了吧
[15:45] You saying it’s on levels of Mum’s cooking, fam? 你是说这跟妈妈的烹饪水平有关吗
[15:47] Bro, when was the last time Mum even cooked? 哥 妈妈上次做饭是什么时候
[15:49] Cos I don’t remember. 我是不记得了
[15:50] It’s like nowadays all we ever eat is takeaway. 我们一直都在吃外卖
[15:54] Mum’s working, bro. 妈妈在工作 弟弟
[15:56] You hear me? 明白了吗
[15:58] Why you think we live in a nice house and have nice things? 不然我们怎么住大房子用好东西
[16:02] Hold on a second. Hello? 等会 你好
[16:04] Yo, Mandy, what’s going on? 曼迪 怎么了
[16:06] You know what? I’ll knock off a tenner for you, 你知道的 我能为你以一挡百啊
[16:08] cos I’m just being a bit long, innit? 但是我要一会才能过去
[16:11] Just sorting out some family stuff. 家里有些事情要处理
[16:14] All right. All right. Cool. 好 好 明白
[16:19] Go bust your shots, man. 去干活吧 哥
[16:21] I know money haffi mek. 我知道钱是怎么来的
[16:22] Don’t watch that, man. 别管这些 兄弟
[16:24] Hey, this Intent film, what’s it say? 这部电影 讲的什么
[16:27] I ain’t watched it, but Dwayne said it’s wavey. 我还没看 但是德维恩说还不错
[16:30] Go and stick it on, then. 那我们也整一个吧
[16:31] -Are you being for real? – Come on, man. -认真的吗 -当然啊 兄弟
[16:35] -Brother, come on, man. – Come out my seat, man. -过来 哥 -从我的位置上下来
[16:37] -Why do you always do stuff like that? – Bruv, just move, bro. -你为啥总是这样 -移开 老弟
[16:40] -So annoying. – All the time, bruv. -烦死了 -一直都是这样啊 弟弟
[16:42] And you know I had tings set already. 我都摆好最舒服的姿势了
[16:45] -Slapped it on, though. – All right. Cool. -开始吧 -好的
[16:49] You airing one of your tings, yeah? 跟你的妞闹分手啊
[16:51] Nah, man, it’s just Skitz. I’ll shout him later. 不是 是斯基茨 我一会再打给他
[16:54] Hey, fam, Dwayne was showing me that 德维恩跟我说
[16:56] there’s bare slappings going on in this. 这里面有床震的情节哦
[16:59] Bruv, stop gassin’. You ain’t even seen the flippin’ film, bro. 别扯淡了 你都没看过小电影
[17:01] -Like, relax. – No, no, I’m excited! -放松 -不不不 我太兴奋了
[17:08] Fuckin’ hell. 烦死了
[17:09] – Yo, bro. What, what? – Yo, fam. -兄弟 怎么了 -哥们
[17:11] Check what you were saying the ends. 想想你刚刚跟我说的啥
[17:13] – Yeah? – Yeah.Come on, now. -什么 -是啊 快过来吧 现在
[17:17] – Call my other phone. – All right. -打我另一个号 -好
[17:20] Yeah, phone it now. 现在就打
[17:26] How many? 多少
[17:28] All right, listen. Come link me in the dinger. 好了 听着 过来找我
[17:29] Tell the rest of the man dem to link us on Southampton Way. 告诉其他人去南安普敦大道跟我们汇合
[17:32] ♪ They went ghetto first So the ghetto came back ♪ ♪ 贫民区的混混开始以牙还牙 ♪
[17:35] ♪ So now time to put in work Black gloves with black straps ♪ ♪ 是时候带上武器和黑手套行动 ♪
[17:38] ♪ Tit for the tat That’s the gang war way ♪ ♪ 以眼还眼 这才是帮派的做法 ♪
[17:40] ♪ Black bandana gang Need them now We don’t play… ♪ ♪ 戴上黑头巾 这次不闹着玩 ♪
[17:43] Yo, J, come watch this film. It’s wavey. 老哥 快来看电影 真不错
[17:45] – You’re missing out – No, that’s gotta wait. -你都错过了 -看电影得等等了
[17:47] I gotta rush out quickly 我得马上走
[17:48] You said the money ting can wait. 你不是说挣钱的事可以等等
[17:50] Brother, it’s not even a money ting. 兄弟 不是钱的事儿
[17:51] Them pagans are running up in the ends, innit? 那群异帮份子找上门来了 知道吗
[17:53] Why can’t the rest handle it? Why do you have to go? 其他人不能处理吗 为什么非要你去
[17:56] Because I run Peckham, innit? I protect it, innit? 我是佩卡姆的老大 我保护这 知道吗
[18:00] You should come with, man 你应该一起来 兄弟
[18:02] Yeah, I’ll come if you want me to. 是的 如果你想我去我就去
[18:03] That’s the problem with you. 这就是你的问题
[18:05] You should wanna come with man 你应该是自己想跟我一起去
[18:06] regardless, not because I want you to. 而不是因为我想让你去才去
[18:22] – Yo, ghetto boys! – Pussio Peckham! -呦 贫民帮的混混 -佩卡姆的贱货
[18:42] Let him be, man! Let him be! Come, man! 别追了 兄弟 让他跑
[18:44] – I wanna make sure he’s dead! Man, – people are watching! Galis! -我一定要弄死他 -别人在看着 加利斯
[18:47] GB pussy! Ghetto boys, wicked and… 这帮胆小鬼 穷小子 狠毒又
[19:00] Fuck. Fuckin’ hell. 卧槽 卧槽
[19:04] All right, Galis, 没事的 加利斯
[19:05] they’re gonna take you to hospital, bro. 他们会带你去医院的 兄弟
[19:08] You’re gonna be all right, fam. I swear, fam. 你会没事的 哥们儿 我发誓
[19:11] I’m gonna link you at the hospital. 我会去医院找你的
[19:13] I gotta go, fam. Feds are coming. 我得走了 哥们儿 条子来了
[19:17] Fuck. 该死的
[19:55] ♪ Ah, that’s peak, man Galis had died ♪ ♪ 高潮迎来 加利斯身亡了 ♪
[19:57] ♪ Was shot dead from the back ♪ 被一把手枪
[19:58] Through his chest With that big .45 ♪ 打穿了他的胸膛 ♪
[20:00] ♪ Madder can’t forget That look in his eyes ♪ ♪ 他死去的眼神 马德斯再也无法忘记 ♪
[20:03] ♪ Maybe if he took him hospital He could have survived ♪ ♪ 如果当时带他去医院 他就不会死 ♪
[20:05] ♪ Madder’s gotta live with that For, like The rest of his life ♪ ♪ 直到死去那天 马德斯也会带着愧疚 ♪
[20:08] ♪ Man, he wished He woulda stayed And never left him behind ♪ ♪ 他多希望能重来 绝不会再离开 ♪
[20:10] ♪ Now every time that he’s alive It’s gonna play on his mind ♪ ♪ 而现在没有一天 回忆没有重演着 ♪
[20:13] ♪ And any time that he’s alone He wipes the tears From his eyes ♪ ♪ 每次他一个人默默擦着眼角的泪水 ♪
[20:16] ♪ He’s gonna miss His best friend ♪ ♪ 他会一直想念着他最好的朋友 ♪
[20:18] ♪ But he promised That he’s getting revenge ♪ ♪ 他保证他一定会复仇 ♪
[20:20] ♪ And fuck Switcher Fuck Skitzer Fuck the whole of them ends ♪ ♪ 去他妈的斯威彻 去他妈的斯基茨 都去他妈的 ♪
[20:22] ♪ But these times Switcher’s glad He finally got one of them ♪ ♪ 斯威彻很欣慰杀了他们中一个 ♪
[20:25] ♪ And when Madder comes back He’ll be waiting on him ♪ ♪ 马德斯要是敢重来 他一定会等着的 ♪
[20:27] ♪ It’s one-nil now ♪ 虽然现在势单力薄
[20:29] But Madder’s trying To even the ting ♪ 但马德斯一定会努力打平的 ♪
[20:30] ♪ A straight six-foot deep He’s trying to bury him in ♪ ♪ 他要亲自送他躺进六尺地下 ♪
[20:33] ♪ And Madder just can’t forget Switcher’s fucked-up grin ♪ ♪ 马德斯忘不了斯威彻得意的笑 ♪
[20:36] ♪ Madder can’t believe He’ll never see His brethren again ♪ ♪ 他不敢相信再也见不到自己的兄弟了 ♪
[20:38] ♪ It’s fucked ♪ ♪ 真的他妈的操蛋 ♪
[20:40] Bro, you missed it. That movie was sick. 兄弟 你错过了 这部电影太棒了
[20:42] Did you change your clothes? 你换衣服了吗
[20:44] Yeah. Where’s Mum? 是的 你妈呢
[20:45] She said don’t put the door on the latch 她说别锁门
[20:46] cos she’s gonna be coming in late. 因为她要晚点回家
[20:48] Let me chat to you for a second. 我能跟你说几句吗
[20:50] Bro, you all right? You moving bookey, man. 兄弟 你还好吗 你看起来怪怪的
[20:52] Listen, yeah. 听着
[20:54] If anyone asks, yeah, I’ve been here the whole time. 如果任何人问起来 就说我一直在家
[20:58] Yeah? 知道了吗
[20:59] – Yeah? – All right. -知道了吗 -好的
[21:01] You went to school, yeah? 你不是去学校了吗
[21:03] And then you went to go check your bridging. 然后你去你朋友那儿了
[21:06] Yeah? You came back home, I was here. 知道了吗 你回到家时 我在家里
[21:09] And then we watched a movie together. Yeah? 然后我们一起看了电影 知道吗
[21:13] – You understand? – Yeah, but what if Mum asks? -你明白了吗 -但是如果妈问呢
[21:15] Anyone! Yeah? 无论谁问都这样说
[21:18] If anyone asks. I don’t care. Mum, police, I been here. 我不管谁问 妈妈或警察 我都一直在家
[21:22] Cool, so I went to school, I went to Timmy’s, I came home, 好 我去学校 然后去蒂米家 再回家
[21:27] we watched a movie, spoke about girls and we chilled. 我们看了电影 聊了些妹子
[21:29] – And I never left. – And you never left. -我从没离开过 -你从没离开过
[21:31] All right. 好的
[21:35] Yeah. That’s what I’m talking about, man. 对 就是这个意思
[21:39] That’s what I’m talking about. Remember, you know. 就是这个意思 记住了
[21:41] Yeah? We got each other’s backs. 好吗 我们互相照应吧
[21:43] – Come on. – Yeah? -当然 -对吧
[21:45] – I got yours, you got mine. – Hundred. -你帮我 我帮你 -当然
[21:50] They shot man three times in 他们在那个人胸口打了三枪
[21:52] the chest and twice in the head, bruv. 头上打了两枪 兄弟
[21:54] They weren’t trying to leave no chance of man surviving that. 他们甚至没想跑 在那情况下没人活下来
[21:56] You’re chatting shit, man. It was three times in the head 你胡说 明明是脑袋打了三枪
[21:59] and twice in the chest. 胸口中了两枪
[22:00] He shot him bare times cos he hated him so much. 连续打了好几枪 因为他太恨他了
[22:02] Nah, see, your story’s boogs. 不 你胡说都不打草稿
[22:04] You’re chatting shit. 是你胡说八道
[22:05] – You’re the one chatting boogs! – What you even talking about? -你才胡说八道 -你们在说什么
[22:08] Some guy got shot dead in Peckham yesterday. 昨天有人在佩卡姆被枪杀了
[22:10] Mm, a peng guy. 还是个帅小伙儿
[22:12] It was one of them bruddas from your ends. Ghetto boy Galis. 他是你们那边的 贫民帮区叫加利斯的
[22:14] You didn’t hear about it? 你没有听说吗
[22:16] Nah. Wait, if he was ghetto, 等等 如果他是贫民帮的
[22:17] what was he doing in Peckham? 那他在佩卡姆做什么
[22:18] Them man come to the Narm to ride out, bro. 他们自己来佩卡姆帮找麻烦 兄弟
[22:21] Tried to get someone done and they took an L, innit? 想干掉某人 结果被反杀了
[22:24] – It’s mad. – It’s crazy, man. -太疯狂了 -疯了
[22:26] I just hope I’m not in ends when them man come for revenge. 我就希望他们复仇时我不在那里
[22:28] Nah, they ain’t coming back here, man. They know now. 不 他们不会回来的 他们现在明白了
[22:30] Stepping foot inside the Narm, suicide mission. 走进那里就是自找麻烦
[22:33] You’re talking like a Peckham boy. 这话说的好像你是佩卡姆帮的一样
[22:35] Not even, bro. 别扯了 兄弟
[22:36] All I’m saying is when it comes to this beef ting, 我要说的是真有其事
[22:38] Narm’s not the gang to be fuckin’ with. 那帮人可不是省油的灯
[22:40] Do you get? 明白吗
[22:41] Anyway, what are you lot wearing to Karina’s party? 话说回来 你们穿什么去卡莉娜的派对
[22:44] Cos me and Leah are gonna be on slay mode. 我和莉娅准备走性感路线
[22:47] Grown and sexy. 性感又成熟
[22:48] Okay. Tell them again, please? 好吧 再跟他们说一次 好吗
[23:01] For Galis, man. 敬加利斯 兄弟们
[23:04] This shit ain’t right, man. 这他妈算什么事儿
[23:06] Galis should be here with us now. 加利斯现在应该跟我们在一起的
[23:09] Swear Galis was scared of no one, like. 加利斯谁都不怕
[23:11] He actually liked beef. It was like a sayin’ or something. 他就喜欢打架斗殴 好像有句谚语什么的
[23:14] You know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗
[23:17] His mum’s saying the funeral’s in two weeks. 他妈妈说葬礼在两个星期以后
[23:19] Used to say he don’t want his body 他以前说过不想让他的身体
[23:21] to get eaten by worms and shit. 被虫子腐食
[23:22] Yeah, that sounds like Galis. 对 那听起来才像加利斯
[23:24] – You should tell his mum. – Yeah. -你应该告诉他妈妈 -是啊
[23:26] You gonna tell her it was your fault he’s dead? 顺便再说他的死都是因为你吗
[23:29] – What d’you say? – You heard me. -你说什么 -你知道我说什么
[23:32] It’s your fault he’s dead. 他的死都是因为你
[23:35] If you didn’t make everyone go 要不是你硬要让所有人都去
[23:36] Peckham, then he’d still be here now. 佩卡姆 他就不会出事
[23:38] Are you fuckin’ mad? 你疯了吧
[23:40] He was on going Peckham way more than I was! 他比我还想去佩卡姆
[23:42] If you would have said no, he would have said no. 如果你不去 他也不会去的
[23:44] You’re the only person that could control him. 他是最听你话的
[23:47] And for some reason, I dunno why, but he respected you. 我不知道为什么他这么敬重你
[23:50] – Do you wanna die, cuz? – No, leave him, leave him, leave him! -你想死吗 -别理他 别理他
[23:53] Cos I don’t give a shit anymore! 我也管不了那么多了
[23:55] That was my best friend. My best fuckin’ friend. 那他妈是我最好的朋友 我最好的朋友
[23:58] Then he started rolling with you and then you fucked up his head. 他跟你上刀山下火海 你却捅他刀子
[24:01] He dropped you out to roll with me. 他为什么离开你 选择跟着我
[24:03] Cos I ain’t no pussy like you, you know? 因为我不像你一样怂 懂吗
[24:05] Real recognise real. 人往高处走
[24:06] Where the fuck has being real got you, huh? 你他妈很牛逼是吧
[24:09] Where’s it got you? 你现在倒还活着啊
[24:11] See where it got him. 他是什么下场
[24:13] And what, what are you gonna do now that he’s dead, huh? 他现在死了 你能做什么啊
[24:16] You gonna scream “RIP” 边喊”逝者安息”
[24:17] and wear his fuckin’ face on your T-shirt? 边把他的脸印在你蒂恤上吗
[24:19] I’m gonna catch Switcher and shoot him dead. 我要找到斯威彻 一枪打死他
[24:22] This gang beef is all bullshit! 帮派战争全他妈是扯淡
[24:24] Man are out there fighting for what? 我们在外面拼死拼活为了什么
[24:27] A postcode you don’t even fuckin’ own? 一块地盘都抢不到
[24:29] If you ain’t with the gang, you’re a victim. You know that. 如果你不跟着帮派混 你就只能受欺负
[24:31] Make me a victim, then. Go on, make me a victim. 动我试试啊 来啊 动手啊
[24:36] Make me a… Make me a victim! 动手啊 来啊
[24:38] Make me a fucking victim, go on! 去你妈的受欺负
[24:40] Shoot me, go on! 开枪啊 来啊
[24:41] Yeah, Madder, yeah? Madder, yeah? 哦 来抢啊 马德斯 开枪啊 马德斯
[24:44] – Hey, Mads, lower, man. – Fucking shoot me! -马德斯放下枪 -开枪打我啊
[24:46] You a pussy! 你个怂货
[24:49] Fucking shoot me, then! 他妈的开枪打我啊
[24:51] Hey, Mads, lower it, man. Put it down, bruv. 马德斯放下 把枪放下 兄弟
[24:52] Fuck you! Fuck all of you lot, man. 操你妈 去你妈的
[24:55] Fuck you, you prick! 去死吧 混蛋
[24:57] – Fuck this shit! – Go on, run off! -干的什么逼事 -跑啊 懦夫
[24:59] – Fucking what, man? – You’re lucky Galis liked you! -操你妈的 -算你走运加利斯向着你
[25:01] Let’s go and get revenge for Galis without this dickhead, man. 走 不带这傻逼我们也能给加利斯报仇
[25:05] Come with me. 一起去
[25:09] – Listen. – Go on, go on. -听 -继续 继续
[25:14] ♪ On our way to a motive ♪ ♪ 行动的路上 ♪
[25:15] ♪ Gonna bend Shayanne over And tell her all this ♪ ♪ 让夏扬为我痴狂 向她表白心意 ♪
[25:18] ♪ She says Haks, you like me? ♪ ♪ 她说哈基姆 你喜欢我吗 ♪
[25:20] ♪ I said Babes, you already know this ♪ ♪ 我说 宝贝 你早就知道答案了 ♪
[25:22] ♪ Hey ♪ ♪ 宝贝 ♪
[25:23] ♪ You already know this ♪ ♪ 你早就知道答案了 ♪
[25:25] ♪ Hey, you already know this ♪ ♪ 宝贝 你早就知道答案了 ♪
[25:28] This party is gonna be sick, man! 这派对会酷毙了的
[25:29] I’m moving to every peng ting once 一入场我就要
[25:31] we get inside there. 撩遍所有的辣妹
[25:32] Are you mad? 你疯了吗
[25:33] Fuck them colleges. This is our party. Are you mad? 去他妈的考大学 这是我们的派对
[25:36] I just want Shayanne, blood. 我只想要夏扬
[25:37] I’m gonna try hold a nice slow one with her. 我要试着好好跟她缠绵一番
[25:39] Trust me, fam, I’m gonna try the same with Leah. 我懂你 我也想和莉娅这样
[25:42] Ain’t that Timmy’s ting? 那不是蒂米的心上人吗
[25:44] Cos he helps her out with her homework? 他只是帮她辅导了功课而已
[25:46] We talk about other things as well. 我们还聊了别的好吧
[25:47] “We talk about other things as well”, bruv! “我们还聊了别的” 兄弟
[25:50] So, I take it you’re both in the friend zone, then? 所以 你们”只是朋友”喽
[25:52] Cool. You see, tonight one of you are coming out of it. 牛逼 今晚没准你们中一个能更进一步呢
[25:55] The first one that winds with her, 谁第一个和她跳舞
[25:57] the other one has to back off, yeah? 另一个就自认倒霉 好吧
[25:59] Shit, that’s cool with me cos the way man’s looking tonight, 我觉得没问题 就哥这帅气装扮
[26:02] man’s gonna be scrubbing as soon as I get through the door. 我一入场 你们就等着喝西北风吧
[26:07] Her feelings ain’t something we should all be betting over. 拿人家的感情当赌注不太好吧
[26:15] Gay! 同志一个
[26:18] Fine. Whatever, innit? 好吧 反正也不会掉块肉
[26:19] If she dances with you first, I’ll back off. 如果她先跟你跳舞 我就放弃
[26:22] All right, it’s on. My money’s on Dwayne. 一言为定 我押德维恩
[26:24] That’s exactly where it should be! 明智之选
[26:27] ♪ You already know this ♪ ♪ 你早就知道答案了 ♪
[26:28] ♪ Hey, you already know this ♪ ♪ 宝贝 你早就知道答案了 ♪
[26:30] ♪ You already know this ♪ ♪ 你早就知道答案了 ♪
[26:33] ♪ Yo, grew up on a dumb estate ♪ ♪ 在一个被人遗忘之地长大 ♪
[26:35] ♪ Buzzword That’s a jumpy place ♪ ♪ 好听点说就是胆战心惊之地 ♪
[26:37] ♪ Everybody getting White boy wasted ♪ ♪ 那里的人都嫌弃白人 ♪
[26:39] ♪ Right now I can’t feel my face ♪ ♪ 现在的我全身麻痹 ♪
[26:41] ♪ Two chicks in the back Just waiting ♪ ♪ 两个小妞在等着我 ♪
[26:43] ♪ Tryna act like They don’t wanna wait ♪ ♪ 表现得急不可耐 ♪
[26:46] Oh, my days. 我的天哪
[26:49] Look at Shayanne, she looks mad peng. 看看夏扬 太辣了
[26:53] So does Leah, fam. I’m looking to win this bet right now. 莉娅也是啊 这赌局我赢定了
[26:56] Tell me who wins this bet. 我可没同意呢
[26:57] I’m gonna find a sexy ting and lips her face off. 我要找个性感的妞 整点花里胡哨的了
[27:00] I’m gonna do my ting with Shayanne. 我去和夏扬再续前缘了
[27:00] I’m gonna keep watching. 我等着你的战绩啊
[27:04] ♪ Mistake ♪ ♪ 错误 ♪
[27:06] ♪ C-Town, that’s a funky place ♪ ♪ 芝加哥 这个恶臭之地 ♪
[27:07] ♪ QC, that’s a junkie place ♪ ♪ 这个瘾君子的天堂 ♪
[27:09] ♪ Talk tough Get a punch in face ♪ ♪ 嘴炮牛逼 然后一拳打脸 ♪
[27:11] ♪ Was a waste man And you’re still waste ♪ ♪ 废物出生 延续堕落传统 ♪
[27:13] ♪ Can you please get The fuck out my face ♪ ♪ 请你他妈的麻利滚远 ♪
[27:15] ♪ Please ♪ ♪ 请你 ♪
[27:17] ♪ I said, please get the fuck out my face ♪ ♪ 从我眼前消失 ♪
[27:19] ♪ Got the B from base… ♪ ♪ 拿出最好状态 ♪
[27:21] Uh, Leah, let’s dance. 莉娅 来跳舞吧
[27:23] Uh, thanks. 谢谢
[27:27] This brudda don’t look like he’s gonna leave her alone. 他看起来可是全力进攻啊
[27:30] He’s trying to wrap her up. 想得到她的芳心呢
[27:33] Hey, hey, there’s two tings coming. Go chat to them. 来了两个女孩 去和她们聊天啊
[27:36] Nah, I’m all right, man. 不 还是算了吧 兄弟
[27:40] You looking to spend your whole party waiting for her? 你打算整场派对当姜太公等她愿者上钩啊
[27:44] You’re mad. 想啥呢
[27:47] ♪ Juggu boys, yuh ♪ ♪ 男孩们 ♪
[27:51] ♪ When she stepped in Looking like a snack ♪ ♪ 她走进来 美若天仙 ♪
[27:54] ♪ Man dem ready to attack ♪ ♪ 男人们 虎视眈眈 ♪
[27:56] ♪ You know what I want So give me dat ♪ ♪ 你懂我的心意 能否给予回应 ♪
[27:58] ♪ And you know Givers never lack ♪ ♪ 你心知肚明 仰慕者数不胜数 ♪
[28:00] ♪ When I stepped in Looking like a snack ♪ ♪ 我走进来 英姿飒爽 ♪
[28:03] ♪ The gyal dem ready to attack ♪ ♪ 女孩们 虎视眈眈 ♪
[28:05] ♪ You know what I want So give me dat ♪ ♪ 你懂我的心意 能否给予回应 ♪
[28:07] ♪ Yeah, we know Givers never lack ♪ ♪ 我们都知道 仰慕者会蜂拥而至 ♪
[28:09] ♪ Stepped in Looking like a snack ♪ ♪ 走进来 万众瞩目 ♪
[28:12] ♪ Big boy Can you handle that? ♪ ♪ 男孩们 能否招架得住 ♪
[28:14] ♪ Take it down, down, down Ride you like a Cadillac ♪ ♪ 气势汹汹拿下你 就像开着凯迪拉克 ♪
[28:16] ♪ Said he heard I’m the best Yeah, baby, that’s a fact ♪ ♪ 听说我姿色一流 这无可置否 ♪
[28:18] ♪ After two Tell me what you wanna do ♪ ♪ 午夜之后 吐露心声 ♪
[28:20] ♪ Me and you No one else to come through ♪ ♪ 只有你我 别无他人 ♪
[28:23] ♪ Say your grace Eat it with some gratitude ♪ ♪ 满怀感恩 品尝禁忌之果 ♪
[28:25] ♪ Yeah, I’m full of attitude Said I’m looking like a snack ♪ ♪ 骄傲地说 姐美味动人 ♪
[28:28] ♪ What’s your fave position? Wanna hit it from the back? ♪ ♪ 你最喜欢什么姿势 想从后面来吗 ♪
[28:30] ♪ Pretty long legs And you know that arse fat ♪ ♪ 美腿诱人 臀部丰满 ♪
[28:32] ♪ Package too big Had to put some in the back ♪ ♪ 技巧颇多 好戏留后 ♪
[28:35] ♪ It’s in the back And we never lack ♪ ♪ 技艺娴熟 让妞喊够 ♪
[28:36] ♪ Niggas wanna stick To the kid like tack ♪ ♪ 黑鬼梦想 单刀直入 ♪
[28:39] ♪ Flow like water And you know I spit crack ♪ ♪ 飞流直下 鱼水之欢 ♪
[28:41] ♪ You like the way I back it up… ♪ ♪ 后劲勇猛 谁会不爱 ♪
[28:43] Brother, did you see me with Shayanne, bruv? 哥们儿 你看到我和夏扬在一起了吗
[28:45] Hey, her bum is soft! Oh, my days! 她屁股真软啊 我感觉要上天了操
[28:48] Hey, yo, bruv, Leah’s over there dancing on her own, fam. 哥们儿 莉娅自己一个人跳舞呢
[28:53] I dunno, man. 我有点怂了 兄弟
[28:53] I just saw her reject someone. 我刚看见她拒绝了别人
[28:55] Bruv, that wasn’t you. 哥们儿 那人也不是你啊
[28:56] What, big bad Timmy scared of a little rejection? 咋了 牛逼的蒂米还怕被拒绝吗
[28:58] Go to her, man. 上啊 兄弟
[29:01] Go on! 去呀
[29:05] Yeah. 这就对了
[29:06] ♪ I got this Marbek For my nigga Ladi ♪ ♪ 把这件新款送给我的黑妞 ♪
[29:08] ♪ In the Addison Lee But my name ain’t Maddie ♪ ♪ 网购的东西 但我的名字不是麦迪 ♪
[29:10] ♪ Shut down anywhere… ♪ ♪ 姐美到爆炸 ♪
[29:11] You look nice. 你今天很好看
[29:13] Timmy! Thanks. 蒂米 谢谢
[29:14] So do you. When did you get here? 你也是 你什么时候来的
[29:17] Uh, like an hour ago. 大概一个小时以前吧
[29:19] Came with Marco. 和马可一起来的
[29:22] I was actually wondering if you would… 你愿不愿意
[29:24] Yo, Leah, let’s dance. Okay. 莉娅 一起跳舞吧
[29:26] ♪ Package too big Had to put some in the back ♪ ♪ 技巧颇多 好戏留后 ♪
[29:29] ♪ Back, back, back It’s in the back And we never lack ♪ ♪ 技艺娴熟 让妞喊够 ♪
[29:31] ♪ Niggas wanna stick To the kid like tack ♪ ♪ 黑鬼梦想 单刀直入 ♪
[29:33] ♪ Flow like water And you know I spit crack ♪ ♪ 飞流直下 鱼水之欢 ♪
[29:35] ♪ And you like the way I back it up like that… ♪ ♪ 后劲勇猛 谁又不爱 ♪
[29:38] ‘Sup, bro. You’ve gotta leave her now, brudda. 咋了 兄弟 你得放弃她了
[29:41] Leave her to Dwayne. A bet’s a bet, fam. 把她留给德维恩 愿赌服输啊
[29:44] I’m just gonna leave her alone now, man. 我放弃了 兄弟
[29:46] What, you want some? 来点啤酒吗
[29:48] Nah, man. 不用了
[29:50] ♪ When I stepped in Looking like a snack ♪ ♪ 我走进来 万众瞩目 ♪
[29:51] ♪ The gyal dem ready to attack ♪ ♪ 女孩们 虎视眈眈 ♪
[29:54] ♪ You know what I want So give me dat ♪ ♪ 你懂我的心意 能否给予回应 ♪
[30:33] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[30:35] Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. I’m just a little bit tired. 我没事啊 就是有点累了
[30:38] I was gonna see if you wanted to dance, but if you’re tired… 我就问问你要不要跳舞 要是你累了那
[30:41] Oh, no, no, I do, but I just thought 不 不 我想跳舞 你刚刚不是
[30:43] you were dancing with Dwayne. 和德维恩一起跳舞吗
[30:44] Uh, yeah, I was. It’s a party. 是啊 但这是个派对嘛
[30:47] You can dance with more than one person. 只和一个人跳舞哪来的乐趣呢
[30:51] Come on, this is my song. 来吧 我的主打歌啊
[31:38] – What the fuck you doing? – It was just a little dance. -你他妈在干什么 -就是跳个舞啊
[31:41] – Punch you up. – Go on, do it, then. -你欠打吧 -来啊 打我啊
[31:43] You’re a fucking thug! You know that? 你就是个死混混 明白吗
[31:51] What gowan in me house? 这都在我家干啥呢
[31:54] Get out me house. Everybody out. 都出去 所有人都出去
[31:55] Five bomberclart seconds to come out of me house! 给你们五秒钟滚出我家
[31:58] One! 一
[31:59] Five! 五
[32:04] Hey, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo! 嘿 等等等等等等等等
[32:05] Boss, boss, boss! One second, one second! 大哥 大哥 等一会 等等等等
[32:08] All right, come, you man! 好了 快来 兄弟们
[32:12] We fucked up them colleges, blood! Are you mad? 那些大学生算个蛋 操 我们太牛了
[32:15] I told you, I told you, I told you I was gonna run this party! 我跟你说了 我说了这派对是我的主场
[32:19] Bro, bro, I can’t lie. 哥们儿 哥们儿 我不夸张的说
[32:21] That was the best party I’ve ever been to, bruv. 这绝对是我参加过的牛逼的派对
[32:50] Police! Let me see your fuckin’ hands! 警察 都把手举起来
[32:53] Do not fucking move! 别他妈乱动
[32:54] Do it! Put your hands where I can see them! 快点 把手放在我能看见的地方
[32:57] Don’t fucking move! 别他妈动弹
[32:58] Do not move! Get down! 别动 趴下
[33:00] Get on your knees! 跪下
[33:02] Relax, man! I’m on my knees! 别冲动 兄弟 我跪着呢
[33:04] Hands where I can see them! 把手放在能看到的地方
[33:06] – Don’t move! Stay there! – I’m not moving! -别动 呆在那 -我没动
[33:09] Down on your knees, you black cunt! 跪下 黑鬼
[33:12] Don’t you worry! I’m coming for you! 别担心 我会来找你的
[33:14] – Don’t touch me! – You need to get back! -别碰我 -后退
[33:17] He ain’t done nothing! 他什么都没干
[33:18] He ain’t done nothing but you lick off my door! 他什么都没干 你居然踹我家门
[33:21] You lick off my door! You fixing my door? 你把我门拆了 你给我修好了
[33:24] Pussios! 贱人
[33:33] I know you only offered to walk me 我知道你要跟我一起回去
[33:35] cos Marco didn’t come to school today. 是因为今天马可没来上学
[33:36] That’s like saying you only accepted 你答应让我送你
[33:38] because Shayanne wasn’t in today. 不也是因为夏扬今天没来嘛
[33:40] Could be. 没准是吧
[33:43] So, did you enjoy Karina’s party, then? 所以 你在卡莉娜的派对上玩得开心吗
[33:45] Yeah. 很开心
[33:46] Would have liked to dance with you for longer, though. 不过还挺想和你多跳一会儿舞的
[33:48] Oh, yeah. Ah, I’m sorry about that. 也是 我很抱歉
[33:52] I saw that guy punch Marco, and obviously I had to back him. 那个人打马可 我得帮他啊
[33:54] I get you wanted to help your friend, 我知道你想帮你的朋友
[33:57] but what are you trying to prove? 但是你到底想证明什么
[33:59] It’s like the other day with those Peckham guys. 前几天 那些佩卡姆的人
[34:01] You just stood there when he had a knife. 他有把刀 你也不怂
[34:06] Have you watched the new season of Game of Thrones? 你看了新一季的《权力的游戏》吗
[34:13] No. I was waiting to watch them all at once. 还没 我想等着更新完再看
[34:18] They’re… They’re all out now, you know? 现在都 都更新完了 你知道吧
[34:20] Yeah, I know. Gonna watch them this weekend. 我知道 我打算这周末看
[34:26] Well, my mum’s working away this weekend, so… 我妈这周末外出工作 所以
[34:30] you can come watch it at mine if you like. 你愿意的话 可以来我家看
[34:35] Are you really trying to get me 你真的是想用网飞
[34:36] over on a Netflix and chill thing, Timmy? 把我拐到你家吗 蒂米
[34:37] No, no, of course not. I’m just… 不 不 不是 我就是
[34:40] It’s not even on Netflix. 那个剧也不是在网飞上的
[34:42] I just found a good site to watch it on and, um… 我找到了一个很好的观剧网站
[34:45] I thought it would be nice to watch it with someone 我想着和一个像我一样
[34:48] who enjoys the show as much as I do. 喜欢这部剧的人一起欣赏
[34:50] More, actually. Team Lannister. 我比你更喜欢 我觉得兰尼斯特家族会胜利
[34:52] What? No, no, no, no. No way. Team Stark. 什么 不 不 斯塔克绝对会赢
[34:57] Guess we’ll see on the weekend, then. Okay. 那我们就周末见分晓 好吧
[34:59] That’s my bus. WhatsApp me later. 我的公交来了 之后在瓦次普上发消息吧
[35:02] – All right, cool. – Thanks for walking me. -好的 没问题 -谢谢你送我
[35:09] Bruv, I heard your brother got bagged. 哥们儿 我听说你哥被抓了
[35:11] Yeah, fam, probably cos of stupid 是啊 兄弟 可能是因为
[35:13] people like you starting rumours, fam. 有些像你一样的蠢人散布谣言吧
[35:15] But it’s minor anyway. 不过是小打小闹罢了
[35:17] They let him go on bail cos they didn’t find no evidence, innit? 他保释出狱了 因为找不到证据 不是吗
[35:24] Oh, God. Fam, you man… 哦 天啊 哥们儿 你啊
[35:26] ♪ Yeah, it’s so mad Timmy finally asked Leah out ♪ ♪ 蒂米终于鼓起勇气约莉娅了 ♪
[35:29] ♪ Leah said yes Now Timmy’s all glad ♪ ♪ 莉娅答应了他 蒂米喜出望外 ♪
[35:30] ♪ Dwayne’s trying to tease about sex ♪ ♪ 德维恩想取笑他不懂成人之乐 ♪
[35:32] ♪ But Timmy loves her He don’t care about that ♪ ♪ 但是蒂米爱她 柏拉图的恋爱又如何 ♪
[35:34] ♪ Same day, same ends, man Marco got a link with a girl ♪ ♪ 同一日 同一事 马可交了个姑娘 ♪
[35:36] ♪ That he met on the Gram ♪ ♪ 他是在照片墙上认识她的 ♪
[35:38] ♪ She’s older But when he told her ♪ ♪ 她比他大 于是他撒谎了 ♪
[35:40] ♪ He lied about his age Saying he’s a big man ♪ ♪ 他在年龄上撒谎 大男人听起来更酷 ♪
[35:42] ♪ You know them ways Marco don’t care He just tryna be ♪ ♪ 马可不在乎何种方式 他只想一件事 ♪
[35:44] ♪ Man, he’s thinking If he sleeps with An older girl ♪ ♪ 他想如果能和年长的女孩做爱 ♪
[35:46] ♪ He’ll be the man When he tells his peeps ♪ ♪ 可以像个大男人一样和朋友们炫耀 ♪
[35:48] ♪ Tells his peeps… ♪ ♪ 和朋友们炫耀 ♪
[35:49] Oh, my days. Oh, she is peng. 天啊 她真的性感
[35:54] ♪ It’s like love versus sex ♪ ♪ 爱情与性的较量 ♪
[35:56] ♪ True, one of them’s heading For the long term ♪ ♪ 确实 一夜情不是目标 ♪
[35:58] ♪ The other one hits and he’s on to the next ♪ ♪ 提裤子走人 下一个继续 ♪
[36:00] ♪ Yeah, it’s like Love versus sex… ♪ ♪ 就像爱情和性的较量 ♪
[36:04] – My guy! I see you! – Listen, listen. -我兄弟 我就知道 -听着听着
[36:06] I don’t want sex. I just want her, innit? 我还不想睡她 我就想跟她在一起
[36:12] You’re so gay! 你好基啊
[36:17] Oh, my days! 我的上帝老天爷
[36:19] But, Tim, 但是 蒂米
[36:19] my dumplin’ is clotting up my ting. 我可是得跟我女人酸奶配鲍鱼呢
[36:21] Imma check you after, though, innit. 我们一会儿见
[36:26] You all right? 你来了啊
[36:29] Come in. 进来吧
[36:31] Shut the door behind you, though. 把门带上
[36:34] You’re peng, you know. 性感的小妞
[36:37] Some cheese Doritos as well. 芝士味多力多滋配剧更美味哦
[36:39] I know that they’re your favourite. 你最喜欢的
[36:41] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:49] Team Lannister. Let’s go. 兰尼斯特必胜 冲啊
[36:53] – You like that, yeah? – Harder! -这姿势你最爱吧 是不是 -用力点
[37:01] Harder! Harder! 用力 用力
[37:07] – Wait. – Oh, shit. -等等 -坏了
[37:08] Did you just come? 你这就高潮了吗
[37:10] A little bit. What about you? 是啊 你呢
[37:13] No. 没有啊
[37:15] 20 minutes, man, it’s your time. Don’t watch that. 二十分钟 是你太持久了 别看了
[37:37] Yep, I got it. 好了 我搞定了
[37:39] What’s your Bluetooth name? 蓝牙名称是什么
[37:40] Um, Ultra125. 超级125
[37:46] This is my tune. 我的主打歌
[37:51] ♪ I only got one rule ♪ ♪ 我只有一个要求 ♪
[37:53] ♪ Can you keep it strictly us? ♪ ♪ 你能保守我们的秘密吗 ♪
[37:59] ♪ I only got one rule ♪ ♪ 我只有一个要求 ♪
[38:02] ♪ Can you keep it strictly us? ♪ ♪ 你能保守我们的秘密吗 ♪
[38:06] Wow. Your voice is dope. 你声音像毒品一样上头
[38:08] You should be a singer. 你应该当个歌手
[38:09] How many singers you know that come out of Peckham? 你知道几个来自佩卡姆的歌手
[38:13] Well, none, but it’s not like you can’t be the first. 好吧 没有 但不代表你不能当第一个
[38:16] I wish. 但愿如此吧
[38:17] I’m serious. Look at John Boyega. 我是说真的 看看约翰·博耶加
[38:20] He’s from Peckham and look, 他也来自佩卡姆
[38:20] he’s in Star Wars now. 现在都演了《星球大战》
[38:23] True. 这倒不假
[38:24] And your voice is amazing. I can’t lie. 你的声音真的棒呆了 不骗你
[38:26] It’s as good as all the people I hear on the radio and stuff. 和电台里那些人唱的一样好听
[38:30] And you’re prettier than all the girls I see on TV. 而且你比 电视上的女孩都好看
[38:37] You’re sweet. 嘴真甜
[38:40] ♪ It’s only you ♪ ♪ 只有你 ♪
[38:44] ♪ It’s only, it’s only you ♪ ♪ 只有 只有你 ♪
[38:46] ♪ It’s only you ♪ ♪ 只有你 ♪
[38:48] ♪ It’s only, it’s only you ♪ ♪ 只有 只有你 ♪
[38:52] ♪ It’s only, it’s only you ♪ ♪ 只有 只有你 ♪
[38:58] ♪ I only got one rule ♪ ♪ 我只有一个要求 ♪
[39:00] ♪ Can you keep it strictly us? ♪ ♪ 你能保守我们的秘密吗 ♪
[39:06] ♪ I only got one rule ♪ ♪ 我只有一个要求 ♪
[39:09] ♪ Can you keep it strictly us? ♪ ♪ 你能保守我们的秘密吗 ♪
[39:20] Can we go to your room? 我们能去你房间吗
[39:23] Yeah, okay. 好 好啊
[39:30] ♪ Lay in my bed ♪ ♪ 躺在我的床上 ♪
[39:33] ♪ Tell me your secret ♪ ♪ 告诉我你的秘密 ♪
[39:35] ♪ Let me explore ♪ ♪ 让我来看看 ♪
[39:37] ♪ What’s inside your head ♪ ♪ 你都在思考些什么 ♪
[39:40] ♪ You rest your head ♪ ♪ 放松你的大脑 ♪
[39:42] ♪ And I’ll be your pillow ♪ ♪ 让我来做你的枕头 ♪
[39:45] ♪ You can de-stress ♪ ♪ 你可以放轻松 ♪
[39:47] ♪ This whole world ♪ ♪ 这个世界 ♪
[39:50] ♪ I’ve been here before ♪ ♪ 我曾到过 ♪
[39:52] ♪ But I like Where this is going ♪ ♪ 但我喜欢现在这一切 ♪
[39:59] ♪ Let’s go with the flow… ♪ ♪ 让我们顺其自然 ♪
[40:04] Have you got a condom? 你这有避孕套吗
[40:07] Yeah. Yeah, I do. 有的 有的
[40:32] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[40:34] I’ve never done this before. 我之前还没有做过
[40:37] No, neither have I. Um, do you wanna stop? 我也没有 你想停下来吗
[40:42] No. 不想
[40:53] Fam, man’s been belling you for time. 老哥 我一直在给你打电话
[40:55] Has that got salt and vinegar, yeah, boss? 盐和醋放进来了吗 老板
[40:57] Love. 谢啦
[40:58] Yo. Man’s been belling you for time. 我他妈一直打电话给你
[41:00] The back was mad, bro, gelling it for time. 干什么呢 一直不接电话
[41:02] Got man buying this shit chicken and chips as well, man. 我他妈还买了炸鸡和薯条
[41:04] I beg you pick up. 求你他妈快接电话
[41:06] Aye! Hey, come here. 你 滚过来
[41:07] I swear that’s my man from the other day. 我发誓那天他说他是我这边的
[41:09] Oh, yeah. 那真是棒呢
[41:09] What gowan, my bro? You good, yeah? 怎么样 老兄 过得不错吧
[41:12] Your man allowed you the other day 那天我之所以放过你
[41:14] cos you said you was with my man. Hold this. 因为你说你是我这边的 拿着
[41:16] What you sayin’ now, though? Where you from? 但你现在又改口了吗 你从哪来的
[41:18] Man’s from Pecknarm, fam! 老子佩卡姆帮来的
[41:20] What? 你他妈有意见
[41:20] Is this man from… 这人是不是来自
[41:22] Are you mad, blood? 你他妈有病吧 兄弟
[41:24] Are you fuckin’ stupid, bruv? 你他妈脑子有病吧
[41:27] Fuckin’ pussy. Are you crazy, banging me in my face? 死杂种 你疯啦 敢往我脸上打
[41:29] My man bang me in my face. Fuck that. 我的小弟打我的脸 操
[41:31] Hold out his arm. Hold out his arm! 按住他的手臂 按住
[41:33] Hold out his fucking arm, bruv! 他妈的按好了
[41:34] Fuckin’ pussio, bruv! Hold it straight. 你这个死杂种 把他手臂拉直
[41:36] Yeah, you f… 你他妈的
[41:40] Hey, feds! 条子来了
[41:54] Hey, you didn’t have to wait for me. 其实你不用等我的
[41:57] Yeah, I know. But I wanted to. 我知道 但是我想等你
[42:01] Have you told Marco about us? 你和马可说了我们的事了吗
[42:04] I hope you didn’t tell him everything. 不会什么都说了吧
[42:05] I’ve actually been trying to call him all weekend 这整个周末我都在给他打电话
[42:07] but I can’t get through to him. 但 就是打不通
[42:10] Shayanne was happy for us. 夏扬觉得我们很适合
[42:12] Said we’re like Stormzy and Maya Jama. 她说我们就像斯托姆齐和玛雅·贾玛
[42:15] It don’t make sense. 这没道理啊
[42:17] You think it’s coincidence that man went to a shop near… 你觉得那些人刚好在那个商店是巧合吗
[42:19] What happened? Who done this to you? 发生了什么 谁把你打成这样的
[42:22] Your boys done it. 你的狗腿子干的啊
[42:24] My boys? Who’s my boys? 我的狗腿 谁啊
[42:27] You best friend Killy, innit? 你最好的朋友 叫基利的那个
[42:28] Wait, Kiron done this? 等等 凯伦干的
[42:30] Him and his boys rushed me at that shop near your yard. 他和他小弟在你家旁边那家店蹲我
[42:32] But it’s cool. 但没关系
[42:33] Watch when we catch him. 等我抓住他就有得好看了
[42:35] I’m gonna find him, I’m gonna fuck him up. 我现在就去找他 让他好看
[42:37] Nah, I’m talking about me and my brother 不麻烦你了 我和我哥去
[42:38] and the man dem from my ends. 还有我这边弟兄们
[42:41] I’m coming with you lot, innit? 然后会带上我的 对吗
[42:43] We don’t want no one stopping us 我们可不想让任何人阻止我们
[42:44] from fucking up your GB friends. 干掉你那些贫民窟的基佬朋友
[42:45] What? What are you talking about? 什么 你在说什么
[42:47] You know I’m not part of them. 你知道我和他们不是一伙的
[42:48] We were cool in primary and that’s it. 我们小学时关系很铁 仅此而已了
[42:50] You’re my brother. I’m fully with you. 你是我兄弟 我永远是你这边的
[42:52] I only have one brother and that ain’t you. 我只有一个兄弟 那不是你
[42:54] I was calling you bare times. 那天我他妈一直在给你打电话
[42:56] I was busy when you called. 你打来的时候我在忙
[42:57] I tried calling you back but I couldn’t get through to you. 然后我给你打回去但没打通
[43:01] Listen, when have I ever, ever left you during a madness? 我从来没有在危机的时候抛下过你
[43:03] We always have each other’s back, you know this. 我们为对方两肋插刀 你知道的
[43:06] Cool, if you’re with man, 行 你要和我是一边的
[43:07] show me where Killy lives. 告诉我基利住哪
[43:09] I don’t know where he lives. I’ve never been to his house. 我不知道啊 我从来没去过他家
[43:11] I just know he lives round Lewisham side. 我只知道他住在路易沙姆附近
[43:12] My brother told me you wouldn’t wanna tell me. 我哥早就说你不会告诉我
[43:15] Just move, man. You’re a snake. 老兄 滚远点 你就是个懦夫
[43:18] Marco, why are you letting your brother brainwash you? 马可 你为什么这么听你哥的话呢
[43:20] You know Timmy isn’t part of a gang, 你知道蒂米没有跟着帮派混
[43:22] and he’d never want to see you get hurt. 他也不想看到你受伤
[43:24] Just stop being stupid. 别傻逼了
[43:26] Why the fuck are you talking? 什么时候轮到你他妈说话了
[43:27] What’s this got to do with you? 跟你有半毛钱关系吗
[43:29] Hey, come on, man. You ain’t got to talk to her like that bro. 兄弟 别这样 别这么跟她说话
[43:32] Bro… okay, so you two finally fucked now, yeah? 这样啊 你们俩终于上床了是吧
[43:37] No wonder she’s fighting your battles. 怪不得她帮你说话呢
[43:38] I see you’re still upset, 我理解你现在还是很生气
[43:40] so just shout me when you’ve calmed down. 所以等你冷静下来 记得给我打电话
[43:42] Let’s go, Leah. 莉娅 我们走吧
[43:42] Take your hoe and go. 带着你的臭婊子滚吧
[43:45] Wait, who you calling a hoe? 你叫谁臭婊子
[43:47] What, you fuckin’ dumb? 操你妈你个臭傻逼
[43:49] Bruv, don’t… 老兄 别
[43:52] If you ever touch her again… 你再敢碰她一下
[43:54] What are you gonna do, huh? 那你能把我怎样
[43:56] What are you gonna do? Tell me, fam! 你他妈想怎样 说啊
[44:02] Chill, chill. You crazy! 冷静点 冷静点 你疯了吧
[44:17] You get Killy’s address? 你拿到基利的地址了吗
[44:27] So, hold on, you’re telling me 等等 你先说说什么情况
[44:29] you go to school with a broken arm 你去学校前手被打断了
[44:31] and you come back with a fuckin’ black eye, bro? 回来的时候眼睛被打肿了
[44:34] Are you a human punch bag, fam? 你是人肉沙袋吗
[44:37] Is that what man is now? A human punch bag, fam? 你就是这种货色吗 一个人肉沙袋
[44:45] Right, don’t… don’t… 听着 千万 千万
[44:46] don’t let man get away with that. 不要让这事就这么过去了
[44:57] Do you hear me? 听到了吗
[45:11] ♪ And just like that Everything will change ♪ ♪ 世间万事变化莫测 ♪
[45:14] ♪ They used to be best friends Now they’re fully estranged ♪ ♪ 曾是亲密伙伴 现在反目成仇 ♪
[45:16] ♪ Yeah, Marco got jumped But Timmy wasn’t to blame ♪ ♪ 马可被人暴揍 蒂米不是元凶 ♪
[45:19] ♪ But it’s true his big brother Fully got in his brain ♪ ♪ 但他最终还是被大哥蛊惑 ♪
[45:22] ♪ Plus, he banged him In the face In front of everybody ♪ ♪ 蒂米当众打了他一拳 ♪
[45:24] ♪ That’s a major disgrace ♪ ♪ 这简直是奇耻大辱 ♪
[45:26] ♪ Older brother’s saying ♪ ♪ 大哥说 ♪
[45:27] ♪ You’d better put him In his place ♪ ♪ 你最好让他血债血偿 ♪
[45:29] ♪ But Marco still loves him Doesn’t wanna set pace ♪ ♪ 但马可仍爱着他 不愿如此 ♪
[45:31] ♪ But if he touches him again ♪ ♪ 但如果他再动手的话 ♪
[45:32] ♪ Then murder’s gonna be The case ♪ ♪ 后果将是鱼死网破 ♪
[45:34] ♪ Months went past And they still ain’t friends ♪ ♪ 数月之后他们仍未和解 ♪
[45:36] ♪ Timmy’s there with Leah While Marco rolls in his ends ♪ ♪ 眷侣如胶似漆 马可混得风生水起♪
[45:38] ♪ I’m talking black bandanas Black hoodies and skengs ♪ ♪ 黑色头巾 黑色连帽衫和骷髅 ♪
[45:41] ♪ He made his big brother proud Then became one of them ♪ ♪ 终于正式入伙 大哥以他为豪 ♪
[45:44] ♪ Meantime Timmy’s fallen Deeper in love ♪ ♪ 此时蒂米正在热恋 ♪
[45:46] ♪ His lover and his best friend It’s like she came from above ♪ ♪ 女人比好友更重要 ♪
[45:49] ♪ He’s with her every single day But it’s still not enough ♪ ♪ 时刻形影相随 仍然爱不够 ♪
[45:52] ♪ She feels exactly the same Man, they fit like a glove ♪ ♪ 两情相悦 像是找到灵魂伴侣 ♪
[46:15] Guess who? 猜猜我是谁
[46:16] I’ll give you a hint. She is the girl of your dreams. 提示 你的梦中情人
[46:20] Um, Rihanna? 蕾哈娜吗
[46:21] Oi! 你说什么
[46:22] I’m playing. You know you’re the girl of my dreams. 开玩笑的 你就是我的梦中情人
[46:25] Well, I’d better be. 最好是
[46:28] You were just gonna try and talk to him again, weren’t you? 你会再找他谈谈的 对吧
[46:31] I just don’t get how he can turn on me like that. 我想不明白他怎么能这样对我
[46:33] And it’s not even just him. 而且不止是他
[46:37] Dwayne don’t even look at me, 德维恩甚至都不正眼看我
[46:38] and Hakeem barely says two words. 哈基姆和我说话不超过两个词
[46:41] I swear you’re the only person that still likes me. 你大概是唯一一个还喜欢我的人了
[46:43] I don’t like you. I love you. 我不喜欢你 我爱你
[46:46] I love you too. 我也爱你
[46:49] Do you know what day it is today? 你知道今天是什么日子吗
[46:52] Uh, Wednesday? 星期三
[46:54] It’s our three-month anniversary. 今天是我们三个月纪念日
[46:58] I can’t believe you forgot. 不敢相信你居然忘了
[47:00] It’s the first time we… 这也是我们第一次做
[47:01] And since then it’s been 100 times. 从那以后我们又做了100次了
[47:02] Oh, so you remember that? 你这个倒是记得很清楚
[47:04] Of course. 那是
[47:05] And I remembered that it’s our three-month anniversary. 而且我也记得我们的三个月纪念日
[47:09] Look, I got you this. 我买了这个给你
[47:10] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! 我的天 天啊
[47:14] You like it, yeah? 喜欢吗
[47:15] Yeah! I love it! 当然 太爱了
[47:18] I actually thought you’d forgot, you know. 我以为你忘记了
[47:20] No way. 不可能
[47:29] Yeah, this is so getting 100 likes. 真好看 这绝对能有100个赞
[47:32] Because of me. 当然是因为姐美丽如花
[47:33] Ah, whatever, man. 都无所谓啦
[47:59] What, where you going? 怎么 你要去哪
[48:01] Where you going, man? 老兄 你还想到哪去
[48:11] Fuckin’ shit, mate! 操你妈的
[48:17] Timmy! 蒂米
[48:19] Stop! 别打了
[48:20] Get off of him! 别打他了
[48:23] Timmy! 蒂米
[48:34] Hey, yo, man dem, move! 都让开 让开
[49:24] ♪ Man, it’s crazy How it got to this ♪ ♪ 事情居然会变成这样 ♪
[49:26] ♪ They were just a small group Of happy innocent kids ♪ ♪ 他们原来是一群天真快乐的少年 ♪
[49:29] ♪ Yeah, Timmy met Leah In that time When he left year six ♪ ♪ 蒂米小学毕业时认识了莉娅 ♪
[49:32] ♪ And from that moment on He loved her since ♪ ♪ 从那以后他便深爱着她 ♪
[49:35] ♪ She was finally his ♪ ♪ 她终于成了他的女友 ♪
[49:36] ♪ And as for his best friend ♪ ♪ 至于他最好的朋友 ♪
[49:38] ♪ He always kind of thought That ♪ 他一直觉得
[49:39] they’d be brothers Till the end ♪ 他们会是永远的兄弟 ♪
[49:40] ♪ Swear, he can’t believe How he done him in the end ♪ ♪ 不敢相信他居然会如此对自己 ♪
[49:43] ♪ And it’s all because The council ♪ 这一切都是因为政府
[49:44] housed them On different ends ♪ 将他们分隔两地 ♪
[49:45] ♪ This is real, not pretend ♪ ♪ 这一切都是真的 ♪
[49:47] ♪ I swear man is sick ♪ ♪ 他一定疯了 ♪
[49:49] ♪ Marco really smashed Timmy’s face with a brick ♪ ♪ 马可用砖头砸了蒂米 ♪
[49:51] ♪ And on top of all of that If that weren’t enough ♪ ♪ 最重要的是这还不够 ♪
[49:54] ♪ He slapped Leah to the ground ♪ 他将莉娅一掌扇倒在地上
[49:56] She died in her own blood ♪ 莉娅死在自己的血泊之中 ♪
[49:56] ♪ The whole thing’s messed up ♪ ♪ 一切都乱套了 ♪
[49:58] ♪ She didn’t deserve the luck ♪ ♪ 她的结局不应如此 ♪
[50:00] ♪ Marco got found guilty And the judge locked him up ♪ ♪ 马可被判有罪 进了监狱 ♪
[50:02] ♪ The whole thing’s fucked up ♪ ♪ 一切都乱套了 ♪
[50:04] ♪ He didn’t mean to do it But she still got touched ♪ ♪ 他不是故意的 但她依旧受到牵连 ♪
[50:06] ♪ And we don’t even know If Timmy ever wakes up ♪ ♪ 只有上帝知道蒂米还会不会醒来 ♪
[50:25] Who’s that? 这是谁
[50:26] – Skengdo x AM. – Let me see. -Skengdo x AM -我看看
[50:30] AM’s going in. AM入场了
[50:37] Oh, shit. 操
[50:41] Party time. Shopping on this bus, blood. 狂欢时刻 中大奖了啊
[50:44] Hold up, hold up, hold up. 等等等等等
[50:45] Yo, pussy, listen. Run your fucking shit. 两个小娘炮 趁现在快跑吧
[50:47] If I turn this into a fucking crime scene. 要么这里下一秒就要变成犯罪现场了
[50:48] Are you stupid, blood? Pass that. 你是傻吗 把手机给我
[50:50] Are you fuckin’ mad? Do you pussios know who man is? 听见了吗 你知道我是谁吗
[50:53] You fuckin’ Peckham youts. 你这个佩卡姆帮的小子
[50:54] I swear to you, we’re not Peckham. 我发誓 我们不是佩卡姆的
[50:56] He lives in Dulwich, I live in Elephant… 他住在杜尔维治区 我住在象堡区
[50:58] Shut up 闭嘴
[50:58] before I smack your teeth down your throat, you dickhead. 要不我就要把你打的喊娘了 傻逼
[51:00] – Oi, give them back their phones. – Oh, what? -把手机还给他们 -什么
[51:06] You heard me, fam. 你听到了
[51:08] – Why? – Cos they look like youngers. -为什么 -因为他们还小
[51:10] You think I give a fuck about a Peckham younger? 你觉得我会关心佩卡姆的小屁孩吗
[51:12] They look like they ain’t part of it. 他们看起来不是混帮派的
[51:14] So what? 那又怎样
[51:14] Bruv, run them back, man. 把东西还给他们 兄弟
[51:18] Fuck’s sake, man! I hate… 我操 服了你了 我讨厌
[51:19] Oh, my god, bruv. 去你妈的兄弟
[51:20] You always come like some fuckin’ Mother Teresa 你一面对这些傻逼佩卡姆的小子
[51:22] with these dickhead Peckham youts blood. 就好像特蕾莎修女普度众生一样
[51:23] Fuck’s sake, man. Move, man. Shit. 我日了 让开 兄弟 操
[51:29] Spread the word that Younger Madder is on the ends. 把话放出去 马德斯在附近活动
[51:42] Hold on, I swear that’s Hakeem. 等等 那是哈基姆
[51:43] What? Who’s Hakeem? 什么 哈基姆是谁
[51:46] Hakeem! 哈基姆
[51:49] Timmy! Bruv, how you… 蒂米 你怎么
[51:51] Was you one of them that rushed me? 当初你是不是和他们一起蹲我
[51:52] What? Bruv, of course not! You were my friend, man! 什么 当然没有 你是我朋友啊
[51:54] This is one of them pussio Peckhams that killed your girl. 他是杀死你女朋友的佩卡姆帮的吧
[51:57] Say the word, I soak him up. 你开口 我就干掉他
[51:59] – I am not a Peckham yout. – Shut the fuck up, blood! -我不是佩卡姆帮的 -你他妈闭嘴
[52:01] Talk without me asking you to and 我没问你话
[52:02] watch what I do to you, you fat fuck. 你再开口试试 死胖子
[52:04] Unless you think man’s playing, innit? 我没在跟你开玩笑
[52:06] Where’s Marco? 马可在哪
[52:07] – Where can I find him? – I don’t… -哪里可以找到他 -我不知道
[52:09] Don’t lie to me. Look, I’m not lying, man! -别撒谎 -我没撒谎
[52:11] I ain’t seen him since he come out of prison! 自从他出狱以后我就没见过他了
[52:13] Bruv, look, killing Marco won’t bring Leah back. 就算你杀了马可也救不回莉娅
[52:15] Think three and a half years is worth her life? 你觉得她的命就值这三年半吗
[52:17] It wasn’t his intention to kill her, blood. 他不是故意要杀她的
[52:20] Look, man, 兄弟
[52:20] if you could just forgive him like our God forgives… 你能不能就像上帝一样原谅他
[52:24] God forgives, you know. I don’t, bruv. 上帝原谅他 我负责送他去见上帝
[52:25] She tried to stop them from killing me, 她只是想阻止他们杀我
[52:28] and he hit her so hard, so fuckin’ hard, Hakeem, 他就打她 他妈的下死手 哈基姆
[52:31] that she smashed her skull on the ground and died. 然后她摔倒砸到了头死了
[52:35] I ain’t forgiving no one till he’s dead. 没杀了他 我誓不罢休
[52:40] Fuckin’ dickhead! 去你妈的傻逼
[52:47] ♪ Yeah, Timmy He’s a ghetto boy now It’s official ♪ ♪ 蒂米正式成为贫民窟的一员 ♪
[52:50] ♪ Try and know If you buck him on the road ♪ ♪ 他已不是从前的自己 ♪
[52:52] ♪ He’s got his shank Or his pistol ♪ ♪ 刀枪信手拈来 ♪
[52:54] ♪ When Leah died For months he cried ♪ ♪ 莉娅死的时候他伤心欲绝 ♪
[52:55] ♪ And the day that he stopped ♪ ♪ 一天他终于醒悟 ♪
[52:57] ♪ He decided It’s an eye for an eye ♪ ♪ 他决定以牙还牙 ♪
[52:59] ♪ He went Peckham By himself to ride ♪ ♪ 他独自来到佩卡姆 ♪
[53:01] ♪ Was one man against the gang But every night he tried ♪ ♪ 以一当百 困难重重 ♪
[53:04] ♪ But every time he fell It just made him sicker ♪ ♪ 每次失败都让他更加坚定 ♪
[53:07] ♪ And after what Marco done ♪ 在那件事以后
[53:08] He got the nickname “Bricker” ♪ 大家都管马可叫”砖头” ♪
[53:09] ♪ One day on the street He bumped into Killy ♪ ♪ 有一天他在街上碰到了基利 ♪
[53:12] ♪ And he let it all out About his pain and hunger ♪ ♪ 他终于一吐苦水 ♪
[53:15] ♪ Yeah, Killy understand Introduced him to the fam ♪ ♪ 基利理解他 带他入伙 ♪
[53:17] ♪ Eventually down the line Madder made him his younger ♪ ♪ 最后马德斯让他做了小弟 ♪
[53:20] ♪ He made the team smarter He made them think quicker ♪ ♪ 他一人充当了团队的智囊团 ♪
[53:22] ♪ And Killy made a promise He’s gon’ help him Kill Bricker ♪ ♪ 基利答应会帮他杀了砖头 ♪
[53:26] ♪ It’s about to go down… ♪ ♪ 好戏即将上演 ♪
[53:28] You ain’t gotta be so upset, you know, cuz. 你不要伤心了
[53:30] Man’s gonna kill Bricker, you know. 我肯定会帮你干了砖头
[53:54] Good. 回来了就好
[54:00] It’s 5:00 a.M. in the morning. Why you still up? 现在是早上5点 你怎么还没睡
[54:07] Hardly sleep anymore, bro. 睡不着 哥
[54:08] Bruv, you’ve just come home. 兄弟 你才刚刚回来
[54:11] It’s been a few months. Takes a bit of time adjusting. 才回来几个月 你需要点时间
[54:15] It’s got nothing to do with jail. 不关监狱的事
[54:19] It’s the fact that man actually killed her. 我居然 杀了莉娅
[54:24] It was an accident. 那只是意外
[54:26] Yeah? You went inside for manslaughter. 你因为过失杀人罪进了监狱
[54:28] You served your time. 你也付出代价了
[54:30] Yeah, and men are out there trying to kill you, bro. 蒂米在外面准备杀你
[54:33] You need to get your head back in the fucking game. 你要赶紧调整回来啊
[54:39] I heard them man been circling the ends still. 我听说他们在外面到处找我
[54:44] It’s cool, though. I never leave here, like… 也挺好的 我就在这等着吧
[54:47] Fuck waiting for him to come for you, boy! 你他妈这是在待着等死吗 老弟
[54:49] You need to be going out for them! 你应该主动出击干他们啊
[55:10] Hey, put mine down there as well. 把我的也放在那
[55:20] She was gonna be a star, man. 她本来会成为大明星的
[55:24] Swear I can still hear her voice sometimes, man. 我有的时候还能听见她的声音 兄弟
[55:27] Yeah. 是啊
[55:31] I hear Galis’ voice sometimes still. 我有时也能听见加利斯的声音
[55:37] And, what, do you talk to him? 然后呢 你会跟他交流吗
[55:41] Sometimes. 有时候会
[55:43] When I go to his grave and that. 当我去他的墓前看望他时
[55:49] I talk to Leah sometimes as well, man. 我有时候也和莉娅说话
[55:53] Tell her that I miss her and that I still love her. 跟她说 我很想她 我还爱着她
[55:58] Are you okay, fam? 你还好吗 兄弟
[56:01] Might need to go and see a doctor or something, 你要不要去看看医生
[56:03] clear your head, bro. 整理一下思绪什么的
[56:05] Mum made me go doctor’s when it happened, bruv. 出事之后我妈也让我去看医生
[56:09] But he just gave me some tablets and shit, bruv. 但他只是开了一些莫名其妙的药
[56:12] They just make me wanna go to sleep. 那药除了让我想睡觉没别的作用
[56:15] But I ain’t going to sleep until I get Marco. 但在找到马可之前 我不会睡觉
[56:18] And then I’m gonna go to her. 干掉他 然后我就去找莉娅
[56:23] You sound a bit mad, you know. How you gonna go to her, bro? 你疯了吧兄弟 你怎么去找她
[56:35] Yo, Killy, let me shout you back, bro. 基利 我一会回你电话
[56:37] I’ve got the drop on Switcher. He’s right in front of man. 我找到斯威彻了 他就在我面前
[56:40] You sure? Okay, man’s coming right now. 你确定 我们马上过去
[56:45] What’s good? 怎么了
[56:46] – Killy got the drop on Switcher. – Let’s go. -基利找到斯威彻了 -走吧
[57:01] Hey, girl. 你好啊美女
[57:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[57:11] -Sure it was him? -That’s what I thought! -你确定是他吗 -我觉得是
[57:13] I weren’t a hundred at first. 我开始也不确定
[57:15] But then I heard some girl call his name, fam. It’s defo him. 我听到有女孩叫他的名字 肯定是他
[57:17] I’m not sure if he’s still there. 我不确定现在还在不在
[57:19] Why’d you take so long? 为什么你们那么久才来
[57:20] I had to go get the van. What’s wrong with you, fam? 我得去开货车啊 猴急什么呢
[57:23] Hey, younger, drive a bit further down. 再往前开一点
[57:29] Blood, this van’s a piece of shit as well, cuz. 这货车真是一坨破铜烂铁
[57:31] I can’t even open the ting from the inside. 门都不能从里面打开
[57:33] Hold on, why can’t our next man sit out front? 等等 为什么我不能坐前面
[57:35] – There’s a space right there. – What’s wrong with you? -那明明还有位置 -你到底想怎样
[57:38] Come on. I’m claustrophobic back here. 我坐后面都快得幽闭恐惧症了
[57:40] I told you before, fam. 我之前跟你说了
[57:42] Three black men rolling in a van at night. 三个黑人大晚上开着货车
[57:43] You don’t think it’s bait? 你不觉得目标太大吗
[57:44] Trying to get us nicked or something? Get comfortable, man. 想让我们被条子抓吗 忍着点
[57:48] There’s fuckin’ duvets back there anyway, man. 后面不是他妈有羽绒被吗
[57:51] Yo, baby! Sorry, I’ve got to go. 宝贝 抱歉 我先走了
[57:53] What you doing? 你在干什么
[57:55] I was just trying to chat to your friend. What’s wrong with you? 我就想和你朋友说说话 这都不行吗
[57:57] I swear that’s my man over there. 那就是他
[58:00] You will regret it. 你会后悔的
[58:03] – It’s him. – No, man, I told you… -就是他 -等等 我跟你说过了
[58:06] Hey, Mad, bust the door. 马德斯 开门
[58:07] Let me fuck him up as well. Hey, Mad! 我他妈也要去干他 听见了吗兄弟
[58:13] Oh, shit! Hey! 操 等等
[58:28] Fuck him up, younger! Smack him up, man! 揍他 使劲揍他 兄弟
[58:32] Fuck him up, man! Don’t stop! 干死他 干
[58:42] Tell Galis I said wagwan. 去下面记得代我向加利斯问好啊
[59:02] Fuck. 操
[59:03] Hey, wait, wait! There’s feds there! 等等 条子来了
[59:05] Wait, bruv! Hey, fam, what… 等等 兄弟 什么情况
[59:06] Oh, my God! What the fuck happened to Madder? 我日了 马德斯怎么了
[59:09] – Fuck! Is he okay? – Fam, this is fucked! -操 他还好吗 -这下坏起来了
[59:11] Oh, shit! 我操
[59:13] Open it. Open the fucking van, fam! 开门啊 他妈的把车门打开
[59:15] Get him in. Now close the fuckin’ door! -抬进来 -他妈的赶紧关门啊
[59:23] Hello? Southwark Hospital. 你好 这里是南华克医院
[59:26] What is he telling me? 这不是真的吧
[59:31] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:00:00] What you sayin’, bro? 你还好吗 哥
[1:00:04] How you feeling? 感觉怎么样
[1:00:05] How the fuck do you think I’m feeling? 你他妈觉得我感觉怎么样
[1:00:11] They said… that I’m gonna be in a fucking wheelchair… 他们说 我他妈下半辈子都要
[1:00:18] for the rest of my fuckin’ life, man. 在他妈的轮椅上度过了
[1:00:25] It’s cos of you, you know. 这一切都是因为你 知道吗
[1:00:29] How you let that pussio stab man up, fam? 你怎么能让那婊子捅我一刀 老弟
[1:00:34] We’re meant to have each other’s backs. 我以为我们会互相照应的
[1:00:36] What could I have done? 我能怎么办啊
[1:00:39] What could I have done, bro? 我还能怎么办啊
[1:00:41] I couldn’t do nothing. 我什么都做不了
[1:00:43] Bro, you know I wouldn’t even be here if the gun did not jam. 如果那枪没卡壳我已经在地底下了 哥
[1:00:48] But you’re here, though. 但是你站还在这里
[1:00:53] You’re fine. 像个没事人
[1:00:59] What am I gonna do now? 我现在怎么办
[1:01:04] Why the fuck are you crying? 你他妈的哭什么
[1:01:08] Why the fuck are you… 你他妈的为什么
[1:01:12] I’m the one that ain’t never gonna walk again, man. 我才是那个永远都不能再走路的人
[1:01:16] Yeah? I’m a cripple. 明白吗 我现在是个瘸子
[1:01:19] Yeah? 明白吗
[1:01:21] I’d rather be dead, man. 我宁愿我死了
[1:01:24] I’d rather be dead, cuz. 还不如死了算了
[1:01:30] Yo, furthermore, get the fuck out, man. 还有 给我滚出去
[1:01:33] Bro, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉 哥
[1:01:34] No, get the fuck out, man. 别说了 滚吧
[1:01:37] – I swear I’m gonna… – Marco, leave me alone, man! -我保证我会 -马可 滚出去听不懂吗
[1:01:50] Marco! 马可
[1:01:52] Where you going? 你要去哪里
[1:01:54] We’re in this thing together now! 我们现在要一起面对这件事啊
[1:02:01] All of this time it’s been you coming for me, yeah? 这么久以来都是你全世界找我 对吧
[1:02:03] Well, now I’m coming for you, and I swear on my life, 现在 该轮到我了 我发誓
[1:02:08] I ain’t gonna stop until you’re fuckin’ dead. 不杀了你 我他妈绝不罢休
[1:02:26] ♪ Can we pull cool in clips. ♪ ♪ 我们能停下厮杀吗 ♪
[1:02:27] Yo, blood! 我操
[1:02:27] ♪ How many times we take and trick ♪ ♪ 多少次我们欺骗与抢夺 ♪
[1:02:28] ♪ I walk around with a 3 inch, ♪ ♪ 我带着一把3英寸的枪 ♪
[1:02:30] ♪ thinking how many times I take that risks. ♪ ♪ 想着担着风险是为何 ♪
[1:02:32] Come on, then! Come quick! 快 快点
[1:02:32] ♪ How many times they shoot and miss ♪ ♪ 多少次他们开枪却未射中 ♪
[1:02:34] ♪ How many times they toss some vengeance, ♪ ♪ 多少次他们复仇过后 ♪
[1:02:35] ♪ then try wrap and end that shit ♪ ♪ 挣扎想要结束忘却这破事 ♪
[1:02:37] ♪ How many life you take and shit. ♪ ♪ 多少生命你曾夺去 ♪
[1:02:37] – Who is that blasting at us? – Bricker and Skitz! -谁蹲我们 -砖头和斯基茨
[1:02:39] ♪ How many time did you take more shit ♪ ♪ 多少次你又因此自食其果 ♪
[1:02:40] You’re dead! 你死定了
[1:02:40] ♪ How many goals that half in a chamber ♪ ♪ 多少梦想断送在牢房中 ♪
[1:02:42] ♪ end up pulls your stool got get ♪ ♪ 最终只得两手空空 ♪
[1:02:44] ♪ How many mess did you don’t go through ♪ ♪ 多少破事你又深陷其中 ♪
[1:02:45] Fuckin’ dickhead! Fuck you! 去你妈的臭傻逼 去死吧
[1:02:45] ♪ How many time do you love with things ♪ ♪ 多少次世界以痛吻你 你却报之以歌 ♪
[1:02:48] ♪ How many times I beg my friends ♪ ♪ 多少次我乞求我的朋友 ♪
[1:02:48] ♪ again and again to dorp me that stick ♪ ♪ 放下仇恨继续前行 ♪
[1:02:50] – Hey, yo, who’s that? – That’s Timmy, fam! -那是谁 -是蒂米
[1:02:51] ♪ I caught you saw I did Type 77 left my hit ♪ ♪ 你看到我的枪蓄势待发 ♪
[1:02:54] ♪ I call rumble bleed in chest I pull phinex stright in necks ♪ ♪ 我自当自损一千 也要换你八百 ♪
[1:02:57] ♪ with a rock hard every end ♪ ♪ 硬核的终局 ♪
[1:02:59] ♪ Do you see me, then you looking at death ♪ ♪ 我是死神 你的毁灭者 ♪
[1:03:00] ♪ Don’t you scare ♪ 年少轻狂
[1:03:02] then look at the maze youth can take the neck ♪ 挥手便可夺你性命 ♪
[1:03:02] Yo, you fuckin’ pussy! 死娘炮
[1:03:04] ♪ You kitty would meet your end ♪ ♪ 你的命数将尽 ♪
[1:03:05] ♪ even though swifter than you meet your friends ♪ ♪ 不留时间体验友谊 ♪
[1:03:07] – Come on, man! Younger, man! – Bricker, this is bait! -回来啊 兄弟 -砖头 这是陷阱
[1:03:09] ♪ and then put two co meet with a ten ♪ ♪ 然后准备以一敌百 ♪
[1:03:10] There’s two of them, bruv! What the fuck, blood? 他们有两个人 兄弟 快走啊
[1:03:11] ♪ I don’t play fams I play with gangs ♪ ♪ 我不闹着玩 我在混黑帮 ♪
[1:03:12] ♪ and I been cause woo and then pagens’ death ♪ ♪ 你悲痛欲绝 我因此彻夜狂欢 ♪
[1:03:13] Yo, man! Fuckin’ pussios, blood! 一群死胆小鬼
[1:03:14] ♪ You kids would tease with prince ♪ ♪ 你活该被他人嘲笑 ♪
[1:03:16] ♪ You will never take that risks ♪ ♪ 因为你不知混黑帮是何滋味 ♪
[1:03:20] A 23-year-old man was shot in Peckham last night, 一23岁男子昨晚在佩卡姆遭遇枪击
[1:03:23] making him the fifth victim of gun crime in the last 11 days. 这已是11日内第5位枪支案件受害者
[1:03:26] The police say it’s due to an escalated rivalry 警方表明这是由于伦敦东南部的
[1:03:28] between two south-east London gangs. 两个帮派之间的加剧斗争造成的
[1:03:30] It’s not clear, howerver……the……other British citys…… 但现在我们仍未弄清 有其他英国城市
[1:03:33] You hear that, though? 你听到了吧
[1:03:35] Aren’t they the same group that stabbed you? 他们不就是那个捅伤你的帮派吗
[1:03:36] 不要把生活过的太严肃 毕竟人只有一次能活
[1:03:37] I don’t know, Mum. 我不知道 妈妈
[1:03:39] You don’t know? 你不知道吗
[1:03:42] They need to up their game, them parents. And the police. 这些帮派战争应该上报给家长或者警察
[1:03:44] Otherwise, people like you and your 要不然 像你和你弟这样的人
[1:03:45] brother are gonna keep getting hurt! 会继续受伤
[1:03:47] – Where you going? – I’m just going, innit? -你去哪里 -换个地方待着 不行吗
[1:03:49] – Yeah. All right, let me come and help you. – I’m good. -行吧 我推你 -不用了
[1:03:55] – I’ll bring your tea? – Mum, I’m good! I’m good. -那我给你送点茶 -妈 真不用
[1:03:59] Socially is a still term, which means 社会化仍是一个术语 它意味着
[1:04:02] The underlying issues go social. 底层问题已愈加社会化
[1:04:04] They’re educational, even economic. 那些人受过教育 有些甚至是学经济学的
[1:04:07] These young… 这些年轻人
[1:04:19] Yo, family. 嘿 兄弟
[1:04:26] What you doing here? 你来这儿做什么
[1:04:28] My little cuz been put in a wheelchair. 我兄弟被人送上了轮椅
[1:04:29] What do you think I’m doing here? 你觉得我是来做什么的
[1:04:33] My mum said it was mistaken identity. 我妈说他们认错人了
[1:04:36] Come on. 鬼信
[1:04:38] Who done it? 谁干的
[1:04:41] – Madder’s younger. – A yout? -马德斯的人 -一个小屁孩啊
[1:04:43] You let a yout do this to you? And where was Marco? 一个小屁孩能把你整上轮椅啊 马可人呢
[1:04:46] There’s nothing Marco could have done, man. 马可那时候也帮不上忙 兄弟
[1:04:51] It’s not even his fault. 这不是他的错
[1:04:55] Don’t even matter anymore, man. They’ve won. 已经无所谓了 他们赢了
[1:04:58] What are you talking about, they’ve won, huh? 你说什么鬼话 他们赢了吗
[1:05:01] They ain’t won shit. Listen to me. 他们赢了个鬼 听我说
[1:05:03] It’s his little younger, yeah? 他是马德斯的小弟 是吧
[1:05:05] I swear to you I’ll put him in the fucking ground. Trust me. 我保证 我会弄死他 相信我
[1:05:10] I’m part to blame for this shit, man. 这事也怪我 兄弟
[1:05:14] I should never have got you in this 我一开始就不应该把你搅入
[1:05:16] gang bang ting in the first place. 帮派这些破事里
[1:05:23] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:05:26] Sorry that this has had to happen to you, cuz. 这事儿发生在了你身上
[1:05:35] Yeah, well… 好了
[1:05:37] This Madder’s younger yout, yeah? 是马德斯的小弟 是吧
[1:05:42] I’ll find him. 我会找到他
[1:05:56] Let’s go, let’s go. 开始 开始
[1:06:13] Yeah, more of that, more of that. 来 动作大一点 有点激情
[1:06:29] What the fuck is going on here? 这他妈是在做啥呢
[1:06:32] What the fuck are these youts doing, bruv? 他们都他妈的在做什么
[1:06:33] You’ll pull to recorder, innit? 这些会录下来的吧
[1:06:38] Yo, film my olders real quick. Let the fans see the real goods. 快给老大一些镜头 让粉丝看点真料
[1:06:40] You get me 可以吧
[1:06:41] – Are you filming? – Get away, man -你这是在录像吗 -别拍 兄弟
[1:06:43] Don’t film me, bruv. Don’t film me, bruv. Gimme that. 别拍我们 别拍 把相机给我
[1:06:46] Are you mad? Oi, Tiny, what’s this film for? 你想什么呢 小马 你拍来做什么
[1:06:48] It’s for Link Up TV. It’s due to get bare views. 放到线上网站涨浏览量啊
[1:06:50] Do you think I care about views? 你觉得我在乎浏览量吗
[1:06:52] Huh? You think I want my face all over YouTube, blood? 你觉得我希望我脸出现在油管上吗
[1:06:54] You know the feds are watching these tings, bro? 你知道条子也看这些东西吗 兄弟
[1:06:56] Sorry, Mads, I didn’t clock. 对不起 马德斯 我没想那么多
[1:06:58] I was just gassed to get your man in the video, 我一下子太激动了
[1:07:00] but can you give us…can please give him back? 但你能把 能把相机还给他吗
[1:07:02] Oh, shut up, man. 闭嘴 小子
[1:07:04] Are you lot fuckin’ stupid, blood? 你们他妈是傻逼吗
[1:07:06] What’s wrong with you, fam? 你们想什么呢
[1:07:07] You know the feds are on us, bruv. 条子在盯着我们
[1:07:09] Plus, we’re in the middle of a war right now. 我们还有战要打
[1:07:10] You lot shouldn’t even be on a block like this. 你们都不应该跑到这种街区来
[1:07:13] This ain’t a joke, you know. 我没在开玩笑 懂吗
[1:07:14] Plus, you man are all chatting bare shit, blood. 另外 你们这些家伙尽胡吹
[1:07:16] I ain’t never seen one of you little dickheads 你们中没有一个人
[1:07:18] on the block with man once, you know. You lot don’t ride. 和我们一起搞事 你们不玩真的
[1:07:20] You ain’t coming up with man, blood. You lot pussios, bruv. 从不跟我们去 一群娘炮
[1:07:23] You know. Get the fuck outta my face furthermore, blood. 好了 快滚远点 小屁孩一群
[1:07:25] I’m sorry, man. I weren’t thinking. 我很抱歉 兄弟 我没有想那么多
[1:07:27] I was just gassed to get your man in the video. 我就是一时间太激动了
[1:07:28] But if Madder don’t bring back that camera, 但如果马德斯不把摄影机还回来
[1:07:30] Rashid’s never gonna let me back on his channel again. 拉希德就不会再让我上他的频道了
[1:07:32] I’m trying to do this rap thing 我在试着像你告诉我的那样
[1:07:34] seriously, like you told me to, bro. 做一些饶舌作品 兄弟
[1:07:40] Yo, Mads, let me chat to you quickly, bruv. 马德斯 能不能听我说一下
[1:07:43] I know, I know, I know, I know. It’s stupid, bruv. 我懂 我懂 我懂 这太傻逼了
[1:07:46] Just give it back to my man. He’s gonna edit us out of it. 就把摄像机还他吧 他会把我们剪掉
[1:07:50] Trust me, man. I got this, man. 相信我 我会处理好 兄弟
[1:07:53] Thanks, man. 谢谢 哥们
[1:07:55] Cut us out, innit? Make sure the rest of it’s good. 删掉我们的镜头
[1:07:57] Make sure the rest of it’s good. 要确认剩下的镜头没问题
[1:07:58] Understand. 明白
[1:08:01] How’d you get him to give it back? 你怎么从他那拿回来的
[1:08:01] You got him on lock, innit? 他很听你的 是吧
[1:08:04] Everyone says you come like the older and he’s washed. 大家都说你更像老大 他该退休了
[1:08:07] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[1:08:08] Cos you’re always saving him, like against Switcher. 因为总是你在救他 像碰到斯威彻那次
[1:08:11] Lemme tell you something here. 听我说
[1:08:13] Don’t listen to what people say cos people chat shit. 不要人云亦云 大家什么逼话都说
[1:08:15] Yeah? 明白吗
[1:08:16] I don’t mind you calling yourself Tiny Madder, 我不在乎你是不是叫自己小马德斯
[1:08:18] but be your own man, innit? 但你得心里有数
[1:08:20] Focus on the music ting, 专注在你的音乐上
[1:08:21] you could be the next Dave or something. 你可能成为啥明日之星之类的
[1:08:23] Understand? 明白吗
[1:08:24] – Yeah? – See you later, bro. Love, love, love, love. -好吗 -回头见 兄弟 爱你爱你
[1:08:41] Oh, my days. 我天
[1:08:47] What gowan den? 最近如何
[1:08:50] I swear to God Imma ride out on dem man tonight. 我今晚就去弄死他们
[1:08:52] There ain’t no point in you lot going out there tonight. 你今晚出去没有用的
[1:08:54] – Who the fuck is this? – Yo. -你他妈是谁 -冷静点
[1:08:57] My big cousin, man. He’s from Tottenham. 这是我大表哥 从托特纳姆来的
[1:08:59] Hey, yo, Switch. What you bring him here for, fam? 斯威彻 你带他来这干什么
[1:09:01] We don’t need help. We got these men on the ropes right now. 我们不用帮手 他们已经是任我们宰割了
[1:09:04] Yet the younger who put my cousin in a wheelchair 但害我表弟坐上轮椅的小屁孩
[1:09:06] is still breathing. 还活着
[1:09:07] Come on, bro. 好了 兄弟
[1:09:10] Look, I know you man have been putting in the work. 我知道你们一直在努力报仇雪恨
[1:09:12] Yeah? It’s obvious. It’s all over the news and that. 显而易见 在新闻上都能看到
[1:09:17] But all it’s doing is getting your man dem nicked 但你们目前为止都只是在送人头
[1:09:19] and making feds more on it. 还一直在吸引条子的注意力
[1:09:21] You men have to start moving smarter, you know. 你们最好从现在开始要放聪明点
[1:09:23] Look. We deal with things how we wanna deal with it round here. 朋友 我们想怎么做事就怎么做事
[1:09:26] I don’t know how you man handle things in Tottenham. 我不知道你们在托特纳姆是怎么样
[1:09:28] But, how about you deal with them Hackney youts 你还不如在过来讲大道理前
[1:09:29] before you come here chatting shit. 先用你那套去对付哈克尼帮
[1:09:32] Alie, Bricker? Them man, they know nothing. 你说呢 砖头 这些人啥都不懂
[1:09:34] Let’s just do what we’ve been doing. 让我们像之前那样做事
[1:09:36] It’s true, though, Skitz, man. 但他说的是事实 斯基茨
[1:09:38] Yeah, we’ve been applying pressure every day, 我们每天都在对他们施压
[1:09:39] but Timmy’s still out there breathing, fam. 但蒂米还是活着 兄弟
[1:09:42] That’s why you should have let me wet him up back in the day. 所以说当初你就该让我干掉他
[1:09:46] All right, then, big cousin. What do you suggest we do? 好吧 大表哥 你说我们怎么要做
[1:09:49] – Wait. – Man said “wait.” -等 -就这啊
[1:09:51] Now, hear me out. Hear me out, yeah? 听我说完 听我说完 好吧
[1:09:53] Every squad has got one weak link. 每个团队都有脆弱的一环
[1:09:56] All you got to do is wait for him to slip up. 你们要做的就是等他出错
[1:10:02] I say we go down there now, you know. Huh? 我们现在杀过去怎么样
[1:10:04] I’m on it, blood. 我加入
[1:10:05] Them man try and burn my skin the other day. 那些人上次想要烧死我
[1:10:07] What you mean? 我觉得没问题
[1:10:08] Oi, you man. 好了 兄弟
[1:10:09] Go round up all the tings, yeah? 去把人召集起来 好吧
[1:10:11] Dig up everyting. 所有人
[1:10:12] Link man back here in, like, an hour or so. 过1小时左右 把人带过来
[1:10:14] Nah, this is all wrong, man. 不行 这不可行 兄弟
[1:10:16] What’s wrong about it? 有什么不行的
[1:10:18] Look, it’s all over the news, bro. 现在新闻上都是这事 兄弟
[1:10:21] The only people that are gonna be out 现在那一片
[1:10:23] there on their block are the feds. 全部都是警察
[1:10:25] Don’t make no sense us going right now. 现在过去就是自寻死路
[1:10:27] Hey, you don’t talk for the gang, you know? 你知道你不能替大家做决定吧
[1:10:30] – Neither do you. – What? -你也不能 -什么鬼
[1:10:34] You know what? 这样吧
[1:10:36] Whoever’s in a shook man ting, yeah, with younger, 谁赞成蒂米这个怂逼的
[1:10:39] go stand with him, innit? Yeah? 去和他站在一起 好吧
[1:10:41] Whoever’s on this ting, 谁赞成
[1:10:43] ready to ride on these pagans, 去搞那些人的
[1:10:45] come and stand by me, innit? Yeah? 来和我站在一起 可以吧
[1:10:47] Oh Yeah, men. Already know what I’m on. 没问题 这还要选吗
[1:10:50] – I know. – I’m on. -我知道 -我加入
[1:10:52] Oi, no one ain’t gonna get touched, you know? 所有人都要站队 明白吗
[1:10:54] Just stand where you wanna stand! 支持谁就跟谁
[1:11:13] Is that what you’re going on, yeah, younger? 你早就知道会这样 是吧
[1:11:17] You’re the man in charge now. Yeah? Hmm? 你现在是老大了 对吧
[1:11:19] You run tings now, yeah? Huh? 你来管事了啊
[1:11:22] All I’m saying is, 我只是说
[1:11:24] it’s not a good idea to go out there today, innit? 今天不应该过去
[1:11:26] That’s all. 仅此而已
[1:11:27] Man dem, you seeing this? 兄弟 你们明白了吧
[1:11:30] He’s either shook of Bricker 他要么是怕砖头
[1:11:32] or he’s playin’ both sides. 要么就是个叛徒
[1:11:35] You don’t wanna kill Bricker, do you? 你根本不想杀了砖头 对吧
[1:11:36] You know what Bricker done. 你知道砖头对我做了什么
[1:11:40] What did Bricker do? 砖头做了什么啊
[1:11:44] Huh? What did he do? 他做了什么
[1:11:48] – Killed your little slag girlfriend. – Fuck you! -杀了你的小荡妇吗 -你他妈
[1:11:50] – What? What? -I’m gonna fucking kill you. -怎么样 怎么样啊 -我他妈杀了你
[1:11:55] Don’t hold him! Huh? You wanna test me, yeah? 别拦着他 挑战我的耐心 是吧
[1:12:00] You’re getting way too big for your boots! 你他妈玩的太过火了
[1:12:01] Watch how I put you down! Watch! 看我怎么弄死你 给老子等着
[1:12:04] Are you mad, bruv? What are you doing? 兄弟 你疯了吗 干嘛这样啊
[1:12:06] Fuckin’ stupid! 真他妈傻逼
[1:12:06] Ain’t you crazy, fam We got man trying to kill us and 你疯了吗 现在不仅有人要杀我们
[1:12:08] you’re trying to kill each other, bro? 我们还要自相残杀吗 兄弟
[1:12:09] Fuck that, bruv! You brought him to me! Yeah? 去他妈的 伙计 你带他入伙的对吧
[1:12:12] I should have duppied him down then! 我他妈当初就不该管他
[1:12:13] Alright, alright. 好了 好了
[1:12:14] – Come on. – What are you doing, fam? -来啊 -你别冲动 伙计
[1:12:16] Oi, Madder, what you doing? 马德斯 你怎么回事啊
[1:12:17] – You’re wrong for that, bruv, you know that? – What? -你错了兄弟 你知道吧 -什么
[1:12:19] You can’t talk about a man’s girl like that. fam. 你不能这样说别人的女人 兄弟
[1:12:21] What’s wrong with you, bruv? 你怎么回事
[1:12:22] What, you, you’re picking him over me? 啥 我和他你选择他啊
[1:12:24] I’m not picking no one. Fam. It’s not a side ting. 我没在选 兄弟 这不是选谁的问题
[1:12:27] You was wrong for that, fam. This is a team, fam. 你这样不对 我们都是一边的 兄弟
[1:12:28] Fuck all of you, man! Fuck off! 去你们妈 都滚开
[1:12:31] Bro, where you going, bruv? 兄弟 你要去哪
[1:12:33] Hey, Mads, come here, man! 马德斯 回来啊 兄弟
[1:12:37] Oi, Younger 别走啊
[1:12:42] Oi, come back man, what’s wrong with you guys, man? 回来啊 你们俩什么毛病
[1:13:09] What? 什么事
[1:13:11] I’m outside yours, but come downstairs, man. 我在你家外面 下楼
[1:13:20] You’d better shoot me now. 你最好现在就杀了我
[1:13:21] Calm down, bro. Calm down, man. 冷静 兄弟 冷静
[1:13:23] I ain’t got nothing on me. 我什么都没带
[1:13:25] I ain’t got my shank, my strap, nothing. 没带刀 绳子 啥都没有
[1:13:27] Come here to chat. 我就是过来谈谈的
[1:13:29] Them tings I said earlier about your girl… 之前我说你女朋友
[1:13:33] you being a snake and that. 还有你是叛徒的那些话
[1:13:37] I know it was out of order, man. 我说的太过了 兄弟
[1:13:39] Come to apologise. 我是来道歉的
[1:13:43] You called her a slag. 你说她是婊子
[1:13:48] I know. 我知道
[1:13:51] It’s just, I was meant to be the one to put Switcher down, man. 只是 本来扳倒斯威彻的应该是我
[1:13:56] It’s just, I put my whole life into this shit. 我为帮派 倾注了全部心血
[1:14:00] I been putting in work out here, 为了这目标为之奋斗
[1:14:02] doing tings I didn’t even wanna do on these streets. 做一些我根本不愿意做的事
[1:14:06] I ain’t been getting the love that you’ve been getting. 但这样我也没能得到你所得到的爱戴
[1:14:10] So you just came here to apologise, yeah? 所以你只是过来道歉的 对吗
[1:14:14] – Yeah. – So, why you come in a van? -是的 -那你为什么开着货车过来
[1:14:18] Killy’s got the drop on Bricker. 基利找到砖头了
[1:14:20] Said he’s at some girl’s yard in Old Kent Road. 说他在旧肯特路上的一个女孩家里
[1:14:24] Going to pick him up now, grabbing the tings. 现在准备去找他 先把家伙抄上
[1:14:26] Going right down there. 然后直接过去
[1:14:28] So, why didn’t Killy tell me? 那 基利怎么没告诉我
[1:14:30] I told him not to tell you. 我跟他说先不要告诉你
[1:14:32] I wanted to see exactly what you was on. 我想看看你到底在搞什么
[1:14:36] Who do you really wanna kill, bro? 你到底想杀谁 兄弟
[1:14:39] Me or Bricker? 我 还是砖头
[1:14:46] Don’t ever talk about her like that again. 永远别再那样 说我女朋友
[1:14:53] Let’s go before he gets away. 现在出发 赶在他走前到
[1:15:00] How did Killy get the info? 基利是怎么得到消息的
[1:15:07] Yo! 问你呢
[1:15:14] What you sayin’? You pussios kissed and made up yet? 怎么 你们俩和好了啊
[1:15:18] This dickhead. Hurry up and jump in, man. 你个傻逼 快点上车
[1:15:20] – Hey, YM, wind down the window, fam. – What? -蒂米 车窗摇下来 -干嘛
[1:15:22] Wind down the window, man. 摇下来先
[1:15:28] Hey, listen, I can’t sit in the back no more. 我不要再坐后面了
[1:15:30] My back’s fucked from the other day, blood. 上次坐后面整得我腰酸背痛
[1:15:32] You know the rules when it comes to the front seat. 三个黑人坐前排要被逮的
[1:15:34] Come on, blood. 行了 兄弟
[1:15:36] What, man can’t allow me the front seat 干嘛 就不能让我坐前面吗
[1:15:37] after I got Bricker on a plate for you? 我把砖头两手献上了都
[1:15:39] Come on by you, man, let me sit in the front. 快点 兄弟 让我坐前面
[1:15:43] My brudda. 这才是兄弟嘛
[1:15:46] All right, listen, let’s go and do this, bruv. 好了 冲啊 就是干他
[1:15:52] Who’s smoking, man? 谁让你抽烟了 兄弟
[1:15:55] – Oh, Mads. Allow it, man. – Joker, man. -就这一次嘛 马德斯 -逗你的
[1:15:59] Shit, blood. 操
[1:16:29] If man don’t hurry up, he’s not gonna be there. 如果我们不搞快点 他就走了啊
[1:16:32] You want me to go down there naked or something? 你是准备让我空手套白狼吗
[1:16:39] Chill, man. 别着急 兄弟
[1:16:48] – Yo! I wanted to stretch my legs, man! – Keep an eye out! -我想活动下筋骨 -你看着车
[1:16:52] Yeah, yeah. 啥啊 怎么了
[1:16:53] Killy, bust the door. I wanna stretch my legs. 基利 把门打开 我也要腰酸背痛了
[1:16:55] Gimme two minutes. I’m just pissing, bro. 两分钟 我在撒尿 兄弟
[1:17:40] Hey, somebody already dug up the tings, you know? 已经有人把枪挖出来了 你知道这事吗
[1:17:48] I know. 我知道
[1:17:52] I swear that’s my ting. 那是我的枪
[1:17:54] Where’s the other one? 另一把在哪
[1:17:56] This ting here, yeah? 另一把在这
[1:17:57] Think I’m gonna hold on to this one, you know, my brudda. 这把枪倒是适合送你上西天 兄弟
[1:18:01] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈又是谁
[1:18:03] Your younger put my little cousin in a fucking wheelchair. 你的小弟把我表弟送上了轮椅
[1:18:09] You fuckin’ snake. 你他妈个死叛徒
[1:18:12] – Where’s younger? – Fuck younger! -蒂米在哪 -去他妈的蒂米
[1:18:14] Yo Killy, what’s taking so long, man? 基利 你到底干啥呢啊
[1:18:19] Yo! 有人吗
[1:18:25] Yo, Killy! 你在不在啊 基利
[1:18:29] Yo! 有没人啊
[1:18:38] Your boy Killy sold you out. 你兄弟基利把你卖了
[1:18:44] Who’s that? 你是谁
[1:18:46] You know, I told you, innit? 我告诉过你了 记得吗
[1:18:49] I told you I wasn’t gonna stop until you was dead. 我告诉过你 你死了这事才算完
[1:18:56] Marco? 马可
[1:18:59] Bust the door and let’s settle this. 把门打开 我们把账一次算清
[1:19:01] What do I need to bust the door for? 我干嘛要把门打开
[1:19:04] You’re gonna die where you are. 你反正都要死在里面
[1:19:16] What you doing? 你在干什么
[1:19:19] Hey, what’s that smell? 这什么味道
[1:19:22] Is that petrol? 是汽油吗
[1:19:26] Oi, help! Oi, Madder, help! 救命 马德斯 救命啊
[1:19:28] You really lined us up, fam? 你真的就这样卖了我们吗 兄弟
[1:19:30] It’s not an us ting, Mads. 我不想搞你 马德斯
[1:19:31] We’re cool, blood. We’ve always been cool. 我们是兄弟 一直都是
[1:19:33] But you said it yourself, cuz. 但你自己也说
[1:19:35] My man’s getting too big for his boots. 蒂米越来越目中无人了
[1:19:37] I just introduce you and you turn 我只是介绍你们认识
[1:19:38] him into your younger straight away? 结果你直接把他变成你的接班人了吗
[1:19:41] I was supposed to be younger Madder! 我他妈才应该是接班人
[1:19:45] Fuckin’ dick. 混蛋
[1:19:48] Oi, fuck you, Marco! Lemme out 妈的 马可 让我出来
[1:19:49] and face me like a man, fam! 像个男人一样解决这事
[1:19:51] Did you face my brother like a man? 你有像个男人一样对我哥吗
[1:19:54] No! You stabbed him in the fuckin’ back! 你他妈没有 你从背后捅了他一刀
[1:19:57] Fam, it’s that weed, fam. What’s wrong with you? 你大麻抽上头了吧 兄弟 你有毛病啊
[1:20:00] I’ve seen it, fam. 我看到了的
[1:20:01] Younger’s always shown you love! 蒂米一直都很喜欢你
[1:20:03] I’ve always shown you love! 我也是
[1:20:04] My man’s offering me four boxes of ami to line YM up, cuz. 把蒂米卖了就能拿到四盒子弹 兄弟
[1:20:07] I already got two. 我已经拿到两盒了
[1:20:08] I get the other two when he’s dead. 等他死了就能拿剩下的两盒
[1:20:10] I’ll even give you one. 我还准备给你一盒
[1:20:11] Hey, don’t play games or nothing. I told you three boxes. 老兄 别耍花招啊 我说的是三盒
[1:20:13] I only owe you one. 我只欠你一盒了
[1:20:24] Oi! Oi, fuckin’ Marco, man! 老子操你妈 马可
[1:20:27] You’re the one who’s fucked now, you fuckin’ bitch. 你才是现在要操蛋的人 死婊子
[1:20:30] Oi! 开门啊
[1:20:43] Move out the fuckin’ way before I strangle you. 在老子掐死你之前麻利的滚开
[1:20:45] Fuck that! 操你妈的
[1:20:47] Blood, you might be all right with 兄弟 你可能无所谓
[1:20:49] living in my man’s shadow, cuz, 就算比蒂米底一等也无所谓
[1:20:50] but I’ve done that shit my whole life. 但我这辈子都他妈是老二
[1:20:53] Ever since I was in primary school, cuz. 从我上小学开始就是
[1:20:56] I ain’t doing it no more, cuz. 但我不准备继续这样下去了 兄弟
[1:21:00] I ain’t doing it no more. 不能再这样下去了
[1:21:04] Fuck my man. 蒂米去死吧
[1:21:06] And furthermore… fuck you. 还有 你也去死吧
[1:21:15] You forgot I used the last shell in 你忘了前几天在公园
[1:21:17] the park the other day, you prick. 我用最后一发子弹了吗 傻逼
[1:21:23] Oi, help! Madder, help! 有人吗 救命 马德斯 救命啊
[1:21:32] Fuck you. 去死吧
[1:21:47] Marco. Pleased to meet you. 马可 很高兴认识你
[1:21:49] I love this guy! 我爱死他了
[1:22:24] Burn, you fuckin’ bitch. 去死吧 臭婊子
[1:22:28] Bruv, are you fuckin’ mad? Pussio. 你他妈的疯了吗 死怂逼
[1:22:33] Fuck this. 我操
[1:22:37] Yo! 有人吗
[1:22:38] Oi, younger, you all right. 蒂米 你还好吗
[1:22:40] I’m gonna get you out, fam! 我马上救你出来
[1:22:44] – It’s too hot, man! – Oi, fam! -好热啊 -我来了
[1:22:47] Oi, Madder! 马德斯
[1:22:52] Oi, Madder! I can’t breathe! 马德斯 我要不能呼吸了
[1:23:00] Oi, younger! Yo! 蒂米 我来了
[1:23:02] You hear me? I’m gonna get you out, fam! 听得到吗 我会救你出来的
[1:23:06] Kick the door! 踢门
[1:23:08] Kick the door! 踢门啊
[1:23:10] I don’t wanna die, man! 我不想死 兄弟
[1:23:12] Kick the lock, fam! Kick the lock! 踢锁 兄弟 踢锁啊
[1:23:14] I’m trying! I’m trying, man! I don’t wanna die, man! 我在踢 我在试 我不想死 兄弟
[1:23:16] Hey, open the door! 开门啊
[1:23:19] – No! – Kick the lock! -打不开啊 -踢锁啊
[1:23:29] Oi, stay awake, younger! Stay awake! 保持清醒 蒂米 保持清醒
[1:23:32] I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe, bruv. 我不能呼吸 我要不行了啊 兄弟
[1:23:38] Stay awake, fam! Stay awake! 保持清醒 蒂 保持清醒啊
[1:23:45] Stay awake! Stay awake! 保持清醒 别昏过去啊
[1:23:53] It’s okay, man. 没事的 兄弟
[1:24:01] I’m gonna go to her, man. 我要去找她了
[1:24:04] Younger! 蒂米
[1:25:47] ♪ So, that’s it right there, man Timmy died ♪ ♪ 所以 结局如此 蒂米死了 ♪
[1:25:50] ♪ Marco set the van alight And tried to burn him alive ♪ ♪ 马可放火烧了货车 活活烧死了他 ♪
[1:25:53] ♪ Killy set it all up Cos he was jealous inside ♪ ♪ 基利出卖兄弟 只嫉妒作祟 ♪
[1:25:55] ♪ He even tried to burn Madder But Madder survived ♪ ♪ 他甚至想杀了马德斯 但马德斯活了下来 ♪
[1:25:58] ♪ And he shot Killy dead When they fought for the gun ♪ ♪ 在他们争枪时 他杀死了基利 ♪
[1:26:00] ♪ He shot Killy in the head ♪ ♪ 开枪爆了基利的头 ♪
[1:26:02] ♪ Madder turned snitch And struck a deal With the feds ♪ ♪ 马德斯告了秘 并和警察达成了协议 ♪
[1:26:05] ♪ Tyrone got bagged first And Marco got next Marco ♪ ♪ 蒂龙首先被捕 下一个就是马可 ♪
[1:26:08] ♪ Tyrone got 35 And Marco got five less ♪ ♪ 蒂龙被判35年 马可比他少五年 ♪
[1:26:11] ♪ Tyrone got more As a co-conspirator ♪ ♪ 蒂龙因为是同谋 所以进局更久 ♪
[1:26:13] ♪ Either way They’re both doing life ♪ ♪ 但不管如何 他们的下半辈子
[1:26:14] ♪ Bird behind the door ♪ 都是在监狱度过 ♪
[1:26:16] ♪ Switcher got the news And that was Switcher’s last straw ♪ ♪ 斯威彻收到消息 这是压死他最后一根稻草 ♪
[1:26:18] ♪ He decided he don’t Wanna be alive anymore ♪ ♪ 他不想活着了 ♪
[1:26:21] ♪ His mum found him dead Inside his chair ♪ ♪ 他的妈妈发现他死在轮椅上 ♪
[1:26:23] ♪ He overdosed on all his pills ♪ 他服药过量
[1:26:24] And left the world Without a care ♪ 毫无留念的离开了这个世界 ♪
[1:26:26] ♪ His mother’s heart’s broken She lost both her sons ♪ ♪ 母亲伤心欲绝 一下失去了两个儿子 ♪
[1:26:28] ♪ There really ain’t no winners ♪ 这场战争
[1:26:30] When you’re playing With them guns ♪ 实在没有赢家 ♪
[1:26:31] ♪ Madder came home He went jail for Killy ♪ ♪ 马德斯出狱了 当初因杀了基利进牢♪
[1:26:34] ♪ But because he testified, man His bird was silly ♪ ♪ 但是因为他选择作证 被释放出狱♪
[1:26:37] ♪ But he changed He wasn’t the same ♪ ♪ 他焕然一新 成了一个全新的人 ♪
[1:26:39] ♪ He left the road life Behind him ♪ ♪ 他把过去生活抛在身后 ♪
[1:26:40] ♪ Never went back To the borough again ♪ ♪ 再也没有留恋过 ♪
[1:26:42] ♪ He’s working now He’s a brand-new man ♪ ♪ 他现在有工作 他的生活焕然一新 ♪
[1:26:44] ♪ Qualified youth worker Stopping young kids From joining gangs ♪ ♪ 当了一个社会工作者 阻止儿童加入帮派♪
[1:26:48] ♪ It’s crazy How it all worked out ♪ ♪ 所有一切都是过眼云烟 ♪
[1:26:50] ♪ Before you bang For your ends ♪ ♪ 当你决定入帮入伙时 ♪
[1:26:51] ♪ Just remember How these man turned out ♪ ♪ 请记住这些人的结局 ♪
[1:26:53] ♪ That’s Blue Story ♪ ♪ 这就是 蓝色故事 ♪
[1:26:55] I can’t explain how I feel. I’m still in shock. 我没办法表达我的感受 我还是很震惊
[1:26:58] You killed my son. 你杀了我儿子
[1:27:01] My son! 我的儿子
[1:27:06] ♪ Yeah, that’s the Blue Story ♪ ♪ 是的 这就是蓝色故事 ♪
[1:27:08] ♪ Blue Story, Blue Story Blue Story… ♪ ♪ 蓝色故事 蓝色故事 蓝色故事 ♪
[1:27:16] Your essential guide to the hottest new music. 最不可或缺的最热门新音乐指南
[1:27:20] Brand-new entry at number ten in the official UK charts. 英国官方排行榜上排名第十的全新歌曲
[1:27:24] It’s Tiny Madder with “Rolling.” 小马德斯的”卷入” 为您献上
[1:27:39] Hey, YM would have been happy 看到你音乐做的这么好
[1:27:41] to see your music doing well, though. 蒂米一定很高兴
[1:27:44] I did this music ting for him. 这首曲子是献给他的
[1:27:46] That was my big bro, my guy. 那是我的大哥 我的兄弟
[1:27:48] And I’m gonna get revenge for him. 我要为他报仇
[1:27:50] – Don’t watch that. – Bricker’s in pen though. -等着瞧吧 -砖头在牢里啊
[1:27:52] It’s not just Bricker. 不仅仅是砖头
[1:27:53] It’s all them fuckin’ Peckham youts. 还有他妈的所有佩卡姆帮的人
[1:27:59] I’m gonna kill them all. 我要把他们都送下地狱
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Blue Velvet(蓝丝绒)[1986]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Blue Crush 2(蓝色激情2)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme