Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Blue Eyelids(蓝色眼影)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Blue Eyelids(蓝色眼影)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:蓝色眼影
英文名称:Blue Eyelids
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:28] Senora Lulita? 卢莉塔女士
[01:33] Good morning. 早上好
[02:11] One fine Thursday afternoon, 47 years ago, 47年前 在一个天气晴朗星期三下午
[02:15] my last chance for happiness presented itself to me. 我追求幸福的最后一次机会悄然出现
[02:19] I was young and married to a tyrant. 年轻时我被迫嫁给了一个专制的人
[02:22] I thought my life was over, 我心如死灰
[02:24] I’d given up any hope for escape. 早已放弃了逃跑的想法
[02:27] But that afternoon, I received a strange visitor. 可在那个下午 来了一位陌生的访客
[02:30] Feeling watched, 顺着落在我身上的目光望去
[02:32] I saw an adorable bird gazing at me with a profound 我看见一只可爱的小鸟带着难以捉摸
[02:36] and serene expression. He said to me: 而又安详的表情注视着我 它说道
[02:39] “Lulita, 卢莉塔
[02:41] “You are the most beautiful creature my eyes have ever seen.” 你是我见过的最美丽的人
[02:45] And that is why 所以
[02:47] I’ve come to offer you a chance for happiness. 我捎给你一个幸福的机会
[02:51] Happiness? 幸福
[02:52] Yes, Lulita. 没错 卢莉塔
[02:54] All you have to do is make a dress 你需要做的就是
[02:57] with some blue fabric you will buy. 买些蓝色的布并把它们织成衣裳
[03:00] But I don’t know how to sew. 可我不会缝纫
[03:02] By my will and by the grace of all the heavens, 你接受了我的意愿和诸神的祝福
[03:06] the gift of sewing has been granted to you. 已经被赐予缝纫的才能
[03:10] Your mission 你的任务
[03:11] is to dress the cook, the butler, the fireman, 就是让厨师 管家 消防队员
[03:15] the nurse and the chauffeur. 护士和司机都穿上你做的衣裳
[03:18] Do it, my child, 行动吧 我的孩子
[03:20] and you will have the clouds at your feet. 你会到达幸福的天堂的
[03:29] Thank you, my children. 谢谢 孩子们
[03:33] Today, we are celebrating our 47th year, 今天 我们一起庆祝公司成立47周年纪念日
[03:38] and this warm applause, 这些热烈的掌声
[03:40] all of this applause, is for you. 所有的掌声 都是献给你们的
[03:42] You deserve it. 是属于你们的
[03:47] For it is you who have made this company great. 是你们的付出才使公司蒸蒸日上
[03:53] And that is why today, like every year, 所以今天跟往年一样
[03:56] “Lulita’s Uniforms” wants to give you a gift. “卢莉塔制服公司”将奖励你们一件礼物
[04:02] By the grace of the heavens, 拜诸神的祝福
[04:04] a bird has come to single one of you out. 一只小鸟将选出一位幸运儿
[04:08] Rita, please. 丽塔 谢谢
[04:10] This bird 这只小鸟
[04:12] will draw the name of the person who will win a trip for two 会抽出一个人的名字 他将赢得一份
[04:18] to Playa Salamandra. 萨拉曼德拉沙滩双人游
[04:22] My children, I wish you all good luck. 孩子们 祝你们好运
[04:59] Marina Farfar. 玛丽娜・法尔法
[05:11] Congratulations, my dear. 祝贺你 亲爱的
[05:14] Here is your chance for happiness. 你的幸福已经来临
[05:17] Don’t let it pass you by. 别让它溜走
[05:29] Blue Eyelids 片名:蓝色眼影
[07:28] Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel, 酒店里有早中晚餐供应
[07:31] a fruit basket, access to the minibar, 还有自助水果篮 酒吧
[07:34] spa, fitness centre and pool throughout your stay. 水疗 健身房 游泳池供您使用
[07:38] Entertainment… 娱乐设施等…
[07:40] Here’s the events schedule for the next two months. 这是未来两个月的活动日程表
[07:44] A ticket to the dolphin show, 海豚表演的门票
[07:47] and an elegant dinner at Finisterra, 和一顿芬尼司特拉餐厅的豪华晚餐
[07:49] with a violin serenade. 席间有小提琴演奏
[07:52] – All that? – It’s a lovely package. -就这些吗 -这是趟美好的旅程
[07:54] Any questions? 还有问题吗
[07:58] – I was wondering… – Yes? -我在想… -什么
[08:01] – What happens if I go alone? – What happens? Nothing. -我要是一个人去会怎么样 -怎么样 没事
[08:05] You’ll receive the same pampering, but solo. 一样的待遇 只不过一个人享用
[08:09] – So, it is possible? – What? Travelling alone? -那就是可以了吗 -什么 一个人去吗
[08:12] Yes, of course! But the trip is designed for two. 当然可以 不过这个旅程是为双人设计的
[08:17] Sign here, it’s your agreement. 在这签字 这是你的协议书
[08:25] How long do I have to find… 我要在多久之内…
[08:27] to tell you who’s coming with me? 告诉你我的同伴是谁
[08:29] From June to September. 六月至九月之间都行
[08:31] The trip is not transferable and is only valid 这次旅行不能转让 有效期从
[08:35] from June to September. 六月至九月
[08:47] Hello? 你好
[08:49] Good evening. Is Laura there? 晚上好 请问劳拉在吗
[08:52] No, Laura doesn’t live here anymore. 不 她不住这了
[08:57] Do you know where I can reach her? 那我怎样才能联系到她呢
[08:59] She’s married and lives abroad. 她结婚了 搬去国外住了
[09:02] – Who’s asking? – Marina Farfar -你是哪位 -玛丽娜・法尔法
[09:06] – Are you her mother? – No, Dona Raquel passed away. -你是她的母亲吗 -不 拉克尔女士去世了
[09:10] – I’m her aunt. – Her aunt… -我是她姑姑 -姑姑…
[09:14] – Thank you. – Goodbye. -谢谢 -再见
[10:20] – It’s the nicest one, you see? – The nicest. -这是最好的房间了 -最好的
[10:25] Was this your bedroom? 本来是您的卧室吗
[10:27] No, my son’s, until he died. 不 是我儿子的 在他活着的时候
[10:29] What happened? 发生什么了
[10:30] The idiot was drunk and someone shot him. 他个白痴喝醉了 被人射了一枪
[10:34] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[10:36] Spare me that nonsense. I’m still mad at him. 不用安慰我 我还生着他的气呢
[10:40] Do you have children? 你有孩子吗
[10:42] Still single? 还单身
[10:44] That’s good. Enjoy it while you can. 挺好的 及时行乐
[10:47] – But you do have a girlfriend? – I’m afraid not. -你有女朋友吧 -还没有
[10:50] That’s fucked up. 真糟糕
[10:52] Follow me. 跟我来
[10:55] Bedrooms are important. 卧室固然重要
[10:57] But quality plumbing is essential. 可质量过硬的管道也必不可少
[11:02] Take a look at this! 看看
[11:03] – Water problems? – In this apartment, never. -供水有毛病吗 -这里 绝对没有
[11:07] Downstairs, it’s a different story. 楼下就不一样了
[11:09] They wash with their saliva, like cats. 只能像猫一样用口水清洗身子
[11:15] Come see. 过来瞧瞧
[11:17] These are my plants. 这些是我种的
[11:20] I have to cross town to water them. 我不得不穿过全城来给它们浇水
[11:24] I really like the apartment, Mercedes. 我很喜欢这房子 默西迪丝
[11:26] But I don’t have enough. 可我没那么多钱
[11:29] Don’t say that. I’m letting it go for a song! 别这么说 这已经是贱价抛售了
[11:33] I have enough, but if I buy it I’ll be broke. 够是够 可买了这房我就破产了
[11:36] You want to have your cake and eat it too? 你难道想鱼与熊掌兼得吗
[11:41] I can’t lower it anymore. 这价格不能再低了
[11:44] I don’t know… 我不确定…
[11:46] – I’ll think about it. – Think about it? -我再想想 -再想想
[11:49] Listen, Victor, you won’t find anything better. 维克托 你找不到更好的了
[11:53] Don’t let it pass you by. 不要错过了
[11:55] I’ve had plenty of better offers. 有一大批人等着买呢
[11:59] My brother-in-law won’t get it because he beats my sister. 我姐夫总是打我姐姐 所以没卖给他
[12:03] I don’t know… 我不清楚…
[12:06] You don’t know what you want. 你不清楚你想要的是什么
[12:07] Look around. 看看周围
[12:09] If you find something better, I’ll buy it. 只要你能找到更好的 我就买下来
[13:44] – Hello? – Lucia? -喂 -露西娅吗
[13:47] Who’s this? 你是哪位
[13:50] – Hi. – Hi, how are you? -你好 -你还好吗
[13:54] Fine. And you? 不错 你呢
[13:56] Fine. How’s Lazlo? 很好 拉兹罗呢
[13:59] Lazlo’s fabulous. 他很好
[14:01] Good. 真好
[14:05] Who’s there with you? 你旁边有人吗
[14:06] Nobody. It’s the radio, I’ll turn it down. 没有 是广播 我去把声音关小
[14:16] There. 好了
[14:18] I’ve got something to tell you, actually a favour to ask. 我要跟你说个事 其实是想请你帮个忙
[14:23] A few days ago, I won a trip at work. 几天前 我在公司赢得了一次旅行
[14:27] – Where? – Playa Salamandra. -去哪的 -萨拉曼德拉沙滩
[14:31] Congratulations. 恭喜
[14:33] What did you want to ask me? 你找我干什么呢
[14:38] The trip is for two people, 这是次双人游
[14:40] and I’d like you to come with me. 我想你跟我一起去
[14:44] On the trip? Are you sure? 去旅游吗 你确定
[14:47] It won’t cost you anything. Ten days. Want to come? 不用你花钱 十天 愿意来吗
[14:50] Yeah, sure. When is it? 好的 没问题 什么时候
[15:11] 20, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30… 20, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30…
[15:16] – It’s all there. – No, it’s 50 pesos short. -就这些 -不 少了50比索
[15:19] What? 20 for the bread and you get 30 back. 什么 面包20比索 找给你30
[15:23] But I gave you 100 pesos. 可我给了你100比索
[15:25] No, Ma’am. You gave me 50. 不 女士 你给的是50
[15:28] I only had one bill. I’m sure I’m right. 我就一张纸币 肯定没错
[15:32] This is your bill. 这是你的钱
[15:34] No. Let me talk to the manager. 不对 我要跟经理讲话
[15:36] That’s me. You gave me 50 and I gave you your change. 我就是经理 你给了我50 我找了你钱
[15:40] Please look again. 再检查一遍
[15:42] – Keep the bread. – I can’t. -面包退给你 -不行
[15:44] – I sold it to you. – Wait… -你已经买了 -等等…
[15:50] Shoot… 靠…
[15:52] Excuse me, Marina Farfar? 不好意思 玛丽娜・法尔法
[15:55] You are Marina Farfar? 你是玛丽娜・法尔法吗
[15:57] You don’t remember me? 不记得我了吗
[15:59] No. You know me? Who are you? 不 你认识我吗 你是谁
[16:01] Victor Mina. We went to school together. 维克托・米拿 我们一起读过书
[16:03] – You were in Group F. – No. -你在F组 -不
[16:06] You don’t remember me? 不记得我了吗
[16:08] You were friends with Carolina Espinosa. 你是卡罗琳娜・埃斯皮诺萨的朋友
[16:11] My memory’s a bit fuzzy 我记忆有点模糊
[16:13] but it’s nice to see you. How are you? 不过很高兴见到你 你还好吗
[16:16] I’m… fine. 我…很好
[16:18] Still see anyone? What’re you up to? 还在跟别人交往吗 在忙些什么
[16:20] What am I up to? Nothing. 忙什么 没什么
[16:22] Working. And you? 工作 你呢
[16:25] I’ve been working in an insurance company for 5 years. 我在一家保险公司干了5年了
[16:31] That’s nice. But I don’t remember you. 挺不错的 可我不记得你了
[16:34] I’d love to have coffee and talk about the good old days. 我想一起喝杯咖啡 聊聊过去美好的时光
[16:38] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -没错
[16:40] Let me borrow your pen. 借一下笔好吗
[16:44] Here’s my number. Give me yours. I’ll call you. 这是我的号码 把你的告诉我 我打给你
[16:48] My number? I don’t have one. It was cut off. 我的号码 没有 电话切断了
[16:51] Never mind. 没关系
[16:53] – Here. – Thanks. -给 -谢谢
[16:57] Really, Marina, call me. 玛丽娜 打给我
[16:59] We’ll talk. I’ve got so much to tell you. 我们再聊 我有很多事想跟你说
[17:03] Really? 真的吗
[17:05] Ok, I’ll give you a call. 好吧 我会打给你的
[17:09] – Your name is…? – Victor Mina. -你叫… -维克托・米拿
[17:12] Nice to meet you. Goodbye. 很高兴见到你 再见
[17:16] See you soon. I’ll wait for your call. 再会 等你的电话
[17:21] Were you in electricity class? 你是电气班的吗
[17:23] No, accounting. 不 是会计班
[17:29] – Ok. Goodbye. – See you soon. -好吧 再见 -再见
[17:48] Hello? 喂
[17:49] I thought you were out. 我以为你出去了
[17:51] – Lucia? – Of course. Who else? -露西娅 -当然 还能是谁
[17:54] What’s up? 怎么了
[17:55] Nothing. I wanted to ask you… 没什么 想问一下…
[17:59] What are you doing Friday night? 周五晚上有空吗
[18:01] – Why? – Come over for dinner. -怎么 -来吃晚餐吧
[18:05] We’ll talk about our trip, about us, about Lazlo. 聊聊旅游 聊聊我们 聊聊拉兹罗
[18:08] He can’t be with us. I’ll explain later. 他不能陪我们 我之后再解释
[18:13] It’s just you and me. 就咱们俩
[18:14] When did we last see each other? 我们上次见面是什么时候了
[18:43] Hi. Look what I made. 瞧瞧我做了什么
[18:46] Smells great. 真香
[18:49] My husband loves this ham. 我丈夫很喜欢这种火腿
[18:52] The last time I made it, 上次我做的时候
[18:54] was when… 还是…
[19:10] Things are awful, Marina. 生活糟糕透了 玛丽娜
[19:18] We’re going through a rough time. 我们现在日子很难过
[19:21] Why? 怎么了
[19:25] I have no idea. 不知道
[19:28] He’s… 他…
[19:30] so distant. 对我很冷淡
[19:32] He’s always losing his temper. 还经常大发雷霆
[19:36] He works so hard, for peanuts. 他努力工作 可赚得很少
[19:41] He’s always in a bad mood. 他心情总是很不好
[19:44] – I think I’m losing him. – Don’t say that. -我怕是要失去他了 -别那样说
[19:51] I love him so much, Marina. 我很爱很爱他 玛丽娜
[19:54] – So much. – Have you talked to him? -非常爱他 -你跟他谈过吗
[19:59] Yes, but… 谈过 可…
[20:03] He doesn’t listen to me. 他根本不听我说
[20:10] I’m so afraid. 我好害怕
[20:16] But I think I’ve come up with a solution. 但我已经想到一个解决方法了
[20:21] And you’re going to help me. 你一定要帮我
[20:23] Me? 我
[20:32] I think Lazlo wants to have a son. 我觉得拉兹罗想要个儿子
[20:36] A son? 儿子
[20:38] Did he tell you that? 他这么跟你说的吗
[20:40] No, but I know him. 没 但我了解他
[20:44] Listen, Marina, 听着 玛丽娜
[20:48] Lazlo would love to go on the trip. 拉兹罗想去旅行
[20:51] – He’s coming with us? – No, no. -他跟我们一起去吗 -不
[20:55] Listen, Marina. 听着 玛丽娜
[20:57] I’ve got a favour to ask you. 你得帮我个忙
[21:00] It’s very important. 很重要的
[21:02] Lazlo wants a son. 拉兹罗想要个儿子
[21:04] And you know… a trip is the perfect opportunity. 你知道旅行是个绝好的机会
[21:10] You must be hungry. 你饿了吧
[21:12] – No. So? – I’d like… -不 然后呢 -我想
[21:19] I’d like you to let me go with Lazlo. Please. 拜托让我跟拉兹罗一起去吧
[21:23] Sure, the more the… 当然 人越多…
[21:28] Just Lazlo and I. 就拉兹罗和我俩人
[21:32] What about me? 那我怎么办
[21:34] I’ll help you save up for next year. 我帮你存钱明年去
[21:37] You want me to give you my trip? 你想让我把我的旅行让给你吗
[21:40] We’re sisters. You’re the only person I can ask. 我们是姐妹嘛 你是唯一能帮我的人
[21:45] The only one. 唯一的
[21:46] – My marriage is failing. – But I want to go too! -我的婚姻要完蛋了 -但是我也想去啊
[21:49] You will. I promise. Just not right away. 你会去的 我保证 只是晚点儿去
[21:53] I’ll save up and pay for you. 我存钱负担你的旅行
[21:56] I can’t. 不行
[21:58] It’s hard, but I know you understand. 这很难 但我知道你能理解
[22:00] I can’t. I already signed the papers and… 不行 我已经签下了文件…
[22:03] What? 什么
[22:07] The trip’s not transferable. I can’t give it to anyone. 这个旅行协议不能转让 没法给任何人
[22:11] Don’t do this. My marriage depends on you. 别这样 我的婚姻就靠你了
[22:14] If I could, I would. But I can’t. 如果可以我一定帮忙 可惜我不能
[22:17] You’d have a nephew. 这样你就有个侄子了
[22:19] And I would be happy. 而且我会很幸福
[22:22] You’ve got to help me, please. 拜托你得帮帮我
[22:24] Really, I can’t. The travel agency told me. 真的不行 旅行社跟我说了
[22:28] You can’t, or you won’t? 是不能还是不想
[22:31] I can’t. 不能
[22:33] Seriously. I’d really love to, believe me. 说真的我很想帮你 相信我
[22:38] Don’t be mad. 别生气了
[22:46] You’re just jealous. 你只不过是妒忌我
[22:48] At least I have a husband to fight for. 至少我还有个能为之奋斗的老公
[22:51] But you’re an old maid. 而你却是个老处女
[22:55] And you always will be. 永远也嫁不出去
[22:58] Lazlo and I will never separate. 拉兹罗和我不会分开的
[23:01] You hear me? 听到没
[23:04] You can’t make us. 别想拆散我们
[23:09] Get out. 滚
[25:06] That’s all. 就这么多
[25:08] – Coming right up. – Thank you. -稍后就来 -谢谢
[25:16] I’ve always wanted to come here. 我一直想来这儿的
[25:18] Me too. It’s so fancy. 我也是 这里很高档
[25:28] I didn’t think you’d call me so soon. Thank you. 没想到你这么快就给我打电话 谢谢
[25:32] Why not? I was happy to see you. 为什么不呢 见到你很高兴
[25:34] Really? 真的吗
[25:37] I was happy too. 我也是
[25:40] I thought you didn’t recognize me. 原以为你认不出我了
[25:42] Of course I did. I was just in a hurry that day. 当然认出来了 只是那天太匆忙了
[25:48] Do you remember Pedro Osorio? 还记得佩德罗・奥索里奥吗
[25:50] – Who? – Pedro, -谁 -佩德罗
[25:52] who got in a fight with Enrique. 和恩里克打架的那个
[25:55] No, why? 不记得 怎么了
[25:56] No reason. I wonder if he married Maria Andrea. 没事 只是好奇他娶没娶玛丽亚・安德里亚
[26:00] A gorgeous girl, tall… 那个高挑美女
[26:02] I don’t know. 不知道
[26:04] He was nice. He made us all laugh. 他人不错 是个开心果
[26:07] I don’t remember. Victor, do you like beaches? 不记得了 维克托 你喜欢海滩吗
[26:12] Of course! Who doesn’t like beaches? 当然了 有谁不喜欢呢
[26:14] And swimming? Do you like to swim? 游泳呢 喜欢吗
[26:17] More or less. It depends. 还行吧 得看情况
[26:20] Why? Are you a travel agent? 怎么 你是旅行社职员吗
[26:23] Not at all. The thing is, 当然不是 事情是这样的
[26:25] I work in a uniform store, remember? 我在一家制服公司工作 记得吗
[26:28] Are you married? 你结婚了没
[26:32] I don’t have a girlfriend either. 没结婚也没女朋友
[26:35] Why? 怎么了
[26:37] Just the other day, last week… 前几天 就是上周
[26:41] Do you like margaritas? 你喜欢喝玛格利特酒吗
[26:46] Yes, I like them. 还行
[26:48] But I don’t drink much. 但不经常喝
[26:50] Neither do I, I don’t get drunk. 我也是 不喝醉
[26:52] Here’s what I want to ask you… 我想问你的是…
[26:55] What? 什么
[26:59] I told you that last week, at work, 上周工作的时候
[27:02] I won a trip to Playa Salamandra. Have you been? 我赢得去萨拉曼德拉沙滩旅游的机会 那里你去过吗
[27:05] No 没
[27:06] Great! I want, I mean I’d like… 太好了 我想…
[27:10] We go back a long way, 咱俩认识这么久
[27:14] and I’ve always liked you. 我一直对你有好感
[27:17] Would you like to come with me? 你想跟我一起去吗
[27:20] To Playa Salamandra? When? 去萨拉曼德拉沙滩吗 什么时候
[27:22] It’s up to me… It’s up to us to decide. 这由我… 由咱俩决定
[27:26] It’s a 10-day trip, everything’s free. 十日游 全部免费
[27:29] Even the breakfasts are included. 连早餐都包括
[27:32] Shall we? 可以吗
[27:34] It’s a perfect chance to get to know each other, 这是个了解彼此的绝佳机会
[27:40] become friends, and have fun. 做朋友 寻开心
[27:43] I’m very flattered, but… 我有些受宠若惊 但是
[27:46] I don’t know, I feel uncomfortable. 不知道 我觉得有些不妥
[27:49] – Separate beds, of course. – Yes, but… -当然是分床睡 -是的 不过…
[27:53] I’m not sure. 我不敢确定
[27:55] Why are you inviting me? 你为什么邀请我呢
[27:57] Listen, 听着
[27:59] I was supposed to go with my sister, but she got pregnant. 我本该跟我姐姐去的 但是她怀孕了
[28:02] So I thought of you. 所以我就想到了你
[28:05] Come on. We’ll have fun. 去吧 我们会很开心的
[28:08] Everything’s free! 全部免费的
[28:14] Ok. I’m game. 行啊 我去
[28:18] Thank you so much. 太感谢了
[28:19] I really like the idea of travelling together. 一起旅行这个主意不错
[28:46] Enjoy your meal. I’m at your service. 请享用 随时为您服务
[28:58] It’s delicious. 味道不错
[29:09] I’d really like… 我想…
[29:11] since we’ll be travelling together… 既然我们要一起旅行
[29:16] to get to know you better. 想多了解你一些
[29:19] I’d like that, too. 我也想多了解一下你
[29:23] Would you like to go on a picnic this weekend? 这周末去野餐好吗
[29:27] Sure. I’d really like that. 好啊 主意不错
[29:45] Olaya Tours, hello. 你好 欧拉亚旅行社
[29:47] How are you? 你好吗
[29:50] One moment, please. 请稍等
[29:58] Let’s see… 我看看…
[30:03] Victor Mina. 维克托・米拿
[30:05] Perfect. Did you decide on a date? 很好 日期定下来了吗
[30:30] I can’t wait to be at the beach. 我等不及想去海滩了
[30:33] Same here. 我也是
[30:34] I’ve never been. I’ve heard it’s beautiful. 我从来没去过那儿 听说很漂亮
[30:37] Same here. 我也是
[30:38] My uncle sent me a card once and it looked nice. 我叔叔给我寄过一张明信片 看起来很美
[30:43] The best thing is everything’s free. 最棒的是全都是免费的
[30:45] Yes, that’s great. 是的 棒极了
[30:49] Do you remember Tania Moreno? 还记得塔尼亚・莫瑞诺吗
[30:53] She was Soraya Garcia’s friend. 她是索拉亚・加西亚的朋友
[30:56] I’ve got a terrible memory. What’s she up to? 我记性太差了 她怎么样
[31:00] I don’t know, I haven’t seen her in years. 不了解 好几年没见了
[31:44] I think middle school was the best time of my life. 中学是我人生中最好的时光
[31:48] I had a girlfriend. Mariel Ponce. 我交了个女朋友 玛丽埃尔・庞斯
[31:53] She had curly hair. She was a pretty brunette. 有着黑色卷发的漂亮女孩
[31:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:00] She was my girlfriend. 她是我女朋友
[32:02] We got along really well. 我们相处得不错
[32:05] What happened? 然后怎么了
[32:12] Her mother didn’t want her to have a boyfriend. 她母亲不想让她交男朋友
[32:15] – Did you have a boyfriend? – Yes, but not until high school. -你交男朋友没 -交了 但那是高中的事了
[32:19] – And? – It ended too. -然后呢 -也结束了
[32:22] Why did you break up? 你们为什么分手
[32:25] I don’t know. 不知道
[32:45] – You’re awfully quiet. – No. -你太安静了 -不是啊
[32:49] I’m going to buy an apartment. Did I tell you? 我要买个公寓 跟你说了吗
[32:51] – With your uncle’s inheritance. – My godfather. -用你叔叔留给你的遗产 -我的教父
[32:54] He died two years ago, but I just got the money. 他两年前去世的 但我刚拿到钱
[32:59] You found one you liked? 找到中意的没
[33:01] Yes, just one. But it’s more than I can afford. 有一个不错 但是太贵了
[33:06] – If I buy it, I’ll be broke. – You have to save. -要是买下来我就破产了 -你得攒钱
[33:10] – I’ve got nothing saved for the trip. – Neither do I. -我没为这次旅行省钱 -我也没
[33:14] I’ll bring the minimum. 我会带点去的
[33:17] But we will go out dining and dancing? 总还得出去吃饭跳舞呢
[33:20] Yes, but not all the time. 是 但也不能总这样
[33:24] – I mainly just want to relax. – Me too, but… -我只是想放松一下 -我也是 但是…
[33:29] what I really want is to get a tan. Look. 我实际上是想晒黑点 瞧
[33:35] I’m so pale. 我看起来太苍白了
[33:38] Me too. 我也是
[34:10] Why did we come here? 我们来这儿干什么
[34:13] When I was little, I lived nearby. 我小时候住在这附近
[34:16] – Do you like it? – Yes… -你喜欢这吗 -喜欢…
[34:20] I lived three blocks away. 我住在三个街区以外
[34:23] I used to play here after school. 以前放学后经常来这儿玩
[34:26] Every day, we’d change and come out to play. 每天换了衣服跑出来玩
[34:31] It bothered my mother. She said we weren’t studying. 这让我妈很不高兴 她说我们没在学习
[34:35] This park was built when I started school… 这个公园建的时候我刚开始上学
[35:32] I can’t wait to be at the beach. 我等不及想去海滩
[35:35] Same here. 我也是
[35:37] I’ve never been. I’ve heard it’s beautiful. 我从来没去过 听说很漂亮
[35:40] Same here. 我也是
[35:42] My uncle sent me a card once and it looked nice. 我叔叔给我寄过一张明信片 看起来很美
[35:47] I already told you that, didn’t I? 这我已经跟你讲过了是吗
[35:50] The best thing is everything’s free. 最棒的是全都是免费的
[35:52] Yes, that’s great. 是 棒极了
[36:02] Thank you. I had a nice time. 谢谢 我玩得很开心
[36:04] So did I. 我也是
[36:06] – We’ll be in touch. – Yes. -保持联络 -好
[36:11] Bye. 再见
[38:24] Apartment for sale 公寓出售
[41:36] Colinda Insurance, hello. 你好 科林达保险公司
[41:39] Victor Mina, please. 我找维克托・米拿
[41:41] – What department? – I don’t know. -哪个部门 -我不清楚
[41:43] I need his department, to transfer the call. 我得知道他的部门才能转接电话
[41:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[41:51] I’m calling for the first time. 我第一次打过来
[41:53] Please hold for a moment. 请稍等
[42:18] We have no Victor Mina. 我们这儿没有叫维克托・米拿的
[42:20] I’m sure you do. 一定有的
[42:23] – What department? – I have no idea. -哪个部门的 -我不知道
[42:26] I’m asking you: What department? 我在问你他是哪个部门的
[42:29] I don’t know. I must speak to him. I’m sure he’s there. 不知道 我得跟他说话 我确定他在那儿
[42:32] One moment. 等会儿
[42:40] Hello? 喂
[42:43] Hold on. Does anyone know a Victor Mina? 别挂 有人认识一个叫维克托・米拿的吗
[42:47] Not here. What department? 没 哪个部门的
[42:51] Hello? 喂
[42:53] Don’t know him. 没人认识
[43:04] Try the mail room. 问问邮件室
[43:12] No Victor here. 没有叫维克托的
[43:40] Assistant. 助理
[43:43] Yes, that’s me. 是我
[43:50] – Hello? – Hello. Victor? -喂 -喂 维克托吗
[43:56] Yes. Hi. How are you? 是 你好吗
[44:01] Good, and you? 很好 你呢
[44:02] Good. What are you doing? 不错 你在做什么呢
[44:05] Nothing, just working. And you? 没什么 上班 你呢
[44:08] Me too. 我也是
[44:11] I’m glad you called. 真高兴接到你电话
[44:13] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -真的
[44:20] – Hello? – I’m here. -还在吗 -我在听
[44:23] I thought we got cut off. 我以为断线了
[44:27] Would you like to go to the movies? 你想去看电影吗
[44:33] Two tickets for the 8 pm screening. 我要两张下午8点的票
[44:36] It starts at 8:40. 要8点40开始
[44:39] That’s fine. I’ll take them. 没关系 我要了
[44:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[44:54] – I bought the tickets. – Thank you. -我买了票了 -谢谢
[44:58] But the film doesn’t start until 8:40. 但是电影要8点40才开始
[45:01] – What time is it? – 7:30. -现在几点了 -7点半
[45:05] It’s ok. We can talk. 没关系 我们可以聊聊天
[45:07] And we’ll have great seats. 而且等会还可以坐个好位子
[45:11] Thanks for the ticket. 谢谢你的票
[45:13] You treat me to a trip, I treat you to a film. 你请我旅游 我请你看电影
[45:18] Thanks again. 真的谢了
[45:46] It’s a perfect day. 今天天气真好
[45:48] Not sunny, not cold, not cloudy. 不太晒 不太冷 也不阴沉
[45:51] They’re still sleeping. 他们还在睡觉
[45:53] Where are they? 他们在哪儿
[45:56] I don’t know. I can’t find them. 我不知道 找不到他们
[45:59] You should kiss me, without asking. 你应该直接吻我
[46:04] I’m an expert at stealing kisses. 我可是偷吻的专家
[46:06] Then do it. 那偷一个看看
[46:09] Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛
[46:11] I don’t want to. 我不想闭
[46:13] I’m scared. 我害怕
[46:16] The kiss… 这个吻…
[46:19] Finally, the kiss. 终于 吻了
[47:01] Everyone is looking at us. 所有人都看着我们呢
[47:10] Who are you? Tell me, who are you? 你是谁 告诉我 你是谁
[47:15] – What’s next? – What time is it? -接着干什么 -几点了
[47:18] – 10 o’clock. – Take me dancing. -10点 -带我去跳舞
[47:21] Then make love to me. 然后跟我上床
[47:53] You want to go dancing? 你想去跳舞吗
[47:58] Is Friday ok? 星期五去行吗
[48:01] – I’ll pick you up. – At 10. -我到时候来接你 -10点来
[52:03] Everyone is looking at us. 所有人都看着我们呢
[52:09] Who are you? 你是谁
[52:13] Tell me, who are you? 告诉我 你是谁
[52:32] How’s this? 怎么样
[52:40] Someone will be right with you. 你会找到对的人的
[52:45] What’ll you have? 你要什么
[52:47] A Margarita. We have to get used to it. 一杯玛格丽塔 我们得习惯起来
[52:50] – Me too. – Coming right up. -我也一样 -马上就来
[52:59] – Great atmosphere! – Yes. -多好的氛围 -是啊
[53:01] – Shall we dance? – After they bring the drinks. -我们跳支舞吧 -等酒来了再说
[53:48] Only two days until we leave. 还有两天就要出发了
[53:51] – I’m so excited. And you? – Me too. -我太兴奋了 你呢 -我也是
[53:54] I bet the bars are even better there. 我敢打赌那里的酒吧更棒
[53:57] Yes, but I won’t have much money. 没错 但是我没多少钱
[54:00] We won’t go out every night. 我们不能每晚都出去
[54:01] No, but often, right? I like these… 不每晚 但要经常 对吧 我喜欢
[54:04] – What? – I like these places. -什么 -我喜欢这种地方
[54:08] So do I. 我也喜欢
[54:11] – Our Margaritas? – They’re coming. -我们的玛格丽塔酒呢 -马上来了
[54:16] We ordered two Margaritas. 我们叫了两杯玛格丽塔
[54:18] – They’re coming. – What did he say? -就来了 -他说什么
[54:20] – He’s bringing them. – Good, I want to get in the mood. -他马上拿来 -太好了我想去跳了
[54:24] – What’d you say? – I feel like dancing. -你说什么 -我想去跳舞
[54:28] Me too, let’s go. 我也是 咱们走吧
[54:29] – But I’m so thirsty. – He’s bringing them. -但我很口渴 -酒马上就到
[54:32] – What? – Nothing. Let’s dance. -什么 -没什么 咱们去跳舞
[54:36] Ok. 好吧
[55:02] There’s a mistake. This table was reserved. 弄错了吧 这张桌子有人预订了
[55:05] We were here first. 我们先来的
[55:06] We’ll sort it out. Nacho! There are other tables. 我们会解决的 纳乔 还有其他桌子呢
[55:10] You gave it to us. We were here first. 是你把桌子给我们的 我们先来的
[55:13] I’m so sorry. 实在抱歉
[56:46] – Why did you come outside? – The music was too loud. -你干嘛出来了 -音乐太吵了
[57:03] We’ll go dancing, right? 我们会去跳舞的 对吧
[57:08] Is that what you want? 你想去吗
[57:13] Then yes. 那么好的
[57:15] We’ll go dancing often. 我们会经常去跳舞的
[57:19] We’ll have to make reservations before going anywhere. 我们去哪儿之前都必须预订
[57:42] Do you remember Lil? 你还记得莉儿吗
[57:45] A girl from Group D. D组的那个女孩儿
[57:47] She went out with Gustavo, alias “The Eraser”. 以前跟古斯塔沃约会 别名”橡皮擦”的那个
[57:53] I don’t remember either of them. 他们俩我一个都不记得
[58:03] Why did you invite me on the trip? 你为什么邀我一起旅游
[58:07] What? 什么
[58:08] Why did you invite me on the trip? 你为什么邀我来旅游
[58:12] You don’t remember anyone, not even me. 你谁都不记得 连我都不记得
[58:22] My sister and I had an argument. 我和我姐姐吵架了
[58:26] I had no one else. And I didn’t want… 我没人可叫了 而且我又不想…
[58:31] to go alone. 一个人旅游
[58:36] You told me you liked me. 你说过你喜欢我
[58:41] I didn’t want to seem desperate. 我不想让自己看起来很绝望
[58:43] But I don’t remember you at all. 但我对你一点印象也没有
[58:50] And you? 你呢
[58:52] What do you remember about me? 你记得我哪些方面
[58:57] That you were happier then. 你那时比较快乐
[59:15] I’d have done the same. 我也会这么做的
[59:18] What do you mean? 什么意思
[59:20] If I’d won a trip and then ran into you. 如果我赢得了一个旅游的机会又遇见你
[59:25] I would have invited you, too. 我也会叫你一起的
[59:28] I don’t have anyone to invite either. 我也没其他人可叫
[59:31] Why don’t you have anyone to invite? 你为什么没人可叫
[59:33] – I didn’t ask you that. – But I want to know. -我可没这么问你 -但我想知道
[59:37] Why don’t you? 为什么
[59:42] I haven’t been with anyone in a long time. 我很久没跟人交往了
[59:46] What about your friends? What became of them? 那你的朋友呢 他们怎么样了
[59:49] I don’t know. 我不知道
[59:52] I haven’t seen them in ages. 我好些年没见他们了
[59:55] – Why? – I don’t know. -为什么 -不知道
[1:00:01] That’s how I am. 我就是这样
[1:00:12] It’s the song… 是这首歌…
[1:03:26] I’ll just use the bathroom. 我去一下洗手间
[1:04:24] I didn’t know you smoked. 我不知道你抽烟
[1:04:28] Occasionally, only at night. 偶尔为之 只在晚上抽
[1:04:31] – Want one? – No thanks. -来一支吗 -不了谢谢
[1:04:39] How long have you lived here? 你在这儿住多久了
[1:04:42] Eight years. 八年
[1:04:45] Have you always lived alone? 你一直一个人住吗
[1:04:51] Me too. 我也是
[1:04:56] – Want something to drink? – No thanks. -喝点什么吗 -不用 谢谢
[1:05:01] Shall I put on some music? 我是不是该放点音乐
[1:05:02] I don’t know, and you? 不知道 你觉得呢
[1:05:06] What would you like to do? 你想做什么
[1:10:28] Senora Lulita? 卢莉塔女士
[1:10:39] May I come in? 我可以进来吗
[1:10:43] Come in, dear. 进来吧 亲爱的
[1:10:47] Good morning. 早上好
[1:10:51] Are you feeling alright? 你感觉还好吗
[1:11:09] I need to give you a bath. 我得给你洗个澡
[1:11:11] I know when I need a bath, Cupcake. 我知道自己什么时候该洗澡 小蛋糕
[1:11:37] – I must be going. – Ok. -我得走了 -好吧
[1:11:44] I’ll just use the bathroom. 我去一下洗手间
[1:12:21] – Want some coffee? – No thanks. -要咖啡吗 -不用 谢谢
[1:12:26] Anyway… 总之…
[1:12:28] See you tomorrow. The bus leaves at 5. 明天见 巴士5点开
[1:12:32] – Pick you up at 3? – Ok. -3点接你 -好的
[1:12:37] Want me to take you home? 要我送你回家吗
[1:12:39] No thanks. Is it easy to find a taxi? 不用 谢了 这里方便打的吗
[1:12:42] Yes, on the avenue. 方便 在大街上
[1:12:47] Ok, well… 好吧 这样的话…
[1:12:49] See you tomorrow, at 3. 明天3点见
[1:14:58] You know what, Cupcake? 知道吗 小蛋糕
[1:15:01] – I’m bored. – With what? -我厌烦了 -厌烦什么
[1:15:06] When you’re my age, you’ll understand. 等你到了我这个年纪你就懂了
[1:15:11] You do the math. 你算算还有多久
[1:15:14] You know how many times I’ve risen, showered, 你知道我重复了多少次这种起床 洗澡
[1:15:18] and gone to work? 然后去上班的行为吗
[1:15:23] Many times. 很多次了
[1:15:24] And you know how many times I’ve wet my bed? 那你知道我尿过几次床吗
[1:15:32] Never, that I know of. 从来没有
[1:15:34] Exactly, Cupcake. Not once. 没错 小蛋糕 从来没有
[1:15:39] I haven’t done anything so innovative in years. 我很多年没干过这么有创意的事了
[1:15:44] Won’t you have some juice? 你要不要喝点果汁
[1:15:47] At least eat a little, so you can take your pills. 无论如何吃点东西 这样你才可以吃药
[1:15:52] Rita, you’re adorable, 丽塔 你很可爱
[1:15:55] but you have no idea what I’m talking about. 但是你不知道我在说什么
[1:16:01] Today, I’m not taking anything. 今天我什么也不吃
[1:16:04] You can’t stop the treatment. 你不能停止治疗
[1:16:07] How many years do you think I have left? 你觉得我还能活多少年
[1:16:09] The pills improve your quality of life. 吃药能让你好受些
[1:16:12] Listen! 听我说
[1:16:17] You know why we’re in the garden? 你知道我们为什么来花园吗
[1:16:21] To hear the birds sing? 听鸟语吗
[1:16:24] I need you to do me a favour. 我需要你帮我个忙
[1:16:27] These lovely birds, who sing 看见那些鸟了吗
[1:16:30] so beautifully, you see them? 那些歌声动人的鸟儿
[1:16:33] Of course. 当然
[1:16:35] You see, dear, 知道吗亲爱的
[1:16:38] I’m sick of them too. 我对他们也厌烦了
[1:17:18] Set them free. 放了它们吧
[1:17:20] But Lulita, 但是卢莉塔
[1:17:21] they’re your friends, the symbol of your company. 他们是你的朋友 是你公司的象征啊
[1:17:25] – The story about how… – I made it up. -关于那个故事… -是我编的
[1:17:28] So I don’t care, sweetie. 所以我不在乎 亲爱的
[1:17:31] Go on, sweetie, open the cages. 继续吧亲爱的 打开鸟笼
[1:17:34] You’ll regret it. 你会后悔的
[1:17:35] Open the cages, damn it! 打开笼子 该死的
[1:18:11] He won’t go. 他不肯走
[1:18:15] Find a way… 想个办法…
[1:18:17] to make him go, Cupcake. 让他走 小蛋糕
[1:22:44] I’m a fool. I wish you were here. 我是个傻瓜 真希望你能在我身边
[1:22:46] If you forgive me, meet me at the station. 如果你肯原谅我 就到车站来见我
[1:25:36] The hotel was beautiful, very fancy. 饭店很漂亮 很高档
[1:25:40] But half empty. Last year, they had more tourists. 但是空了一半 去年游客更多
[1:25:45] I saw a dolphin. 我看见一只海豚
[1:25:48] There were many, but I only saw one. 以前可多了 但我只看到一只
[1:25:51] One night, I tried a Vampire Margarita. 有天晚上 我喝了一杯吸血鬼玛格丽塔
[1:25:55] It’s good, but spicy. 很好喝 但是挺辣
[1:25:58] I tanned a little, not too much. 我晒黑了点 但不严重
[1:26:01] I didn’t want to get burned. 我可不想晒伤
[1:26:02] It’s barely noticeable. 几乎看不出黑了
[1:26:05] It sounds like you had fun. 看来你玩得挺高兴啊
[1:26:08] Yeah… 是的…
[1:26:11] Here… 给…
[1:26:15] I brought you a little something. 我给你买了个小礼物
[1:26:21] Thanks, it’s pretty. 谢谢 真漂亮
[1:26:24] I was in a souvenir shop, 我在一个纪念品商店买的
[1:26:28] and this is what I liked most for you. 我觉得这个最适合你
[1:26:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:26:39] And you? 你呢
[1:26:41] Did you decide about the apartment? 公寓的事决定了吗
[1:26:45] Well I did, but I was too late. 决是决定了 但是晚了一步
[1:26:47] What a shame. 真遗憾
[1:26:49] You’ll find another one. 你会找到另一家的
[1:26:52] I can help you, if you want. 如果需要的话 我可以帮你
[1:26:55] Yes, that would be nice. 那太好了
[1:27:09] Look what I bought. 看我买了什么
[1:28:14] The engine’s flooded. 引擎进水了
[1:28:17] It’s raining hard. 雨下得太大了
[1:28:59] Marina,will you marry me? 玛丽娜 你愿意嫁给我吗
[1:29:12] Si. 我愿意
[1:29:56] Do you think it’ll start now? 你觉得车子现在能发动吗
[1:30:00] We should’ve… 我们本应该…
[1:30:02] What? 什么
[1:30:06] Nothing. 没什么
2007年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Blue Crush 2(蓝色激情2)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: My Blueberry Nights(蓝莓之夜)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme