英文名称:Blow the Man Down
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | ♪ Come all ye young fellows ♪ | ♪ 来吧所有追随着大海的 ♪ |
[01:04] | ♪ That follow the sea ♪ | ♪ 年轻伙计们 ♪ |
[01:06] | ♪ To me, weigh hey ♪ | ♪ 跟着我 ♪ |
[01:09] | ♪ Blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[01:11] | ♪ Put a vent on your ears ♪ | ♪ 竖起耳朵 ♪ |
[01:13] | ♪ And listen to me ♪ | ♪ 听我说 ♪ |
[01:15] | ♪ Give me some time to blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 给我一些时间把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[01:19] | ♪ On a New England isle ♪ | ♪ 在英格兰岛 ♪ |
[01:22] | ♪ In a good seaport town ♪ | ♪ 一个很棒的海港小镇 ♪ |
[01:24] | ♪ To me! To me, weigh hey ♪ | ♪ 跟着我 跟着我 ♪ |
[01:27] | ♪ Blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ The fishin’ pays nicely ♪ | ♪ 捕鱼的收获很好 ♪ |
[01:31] | ♪ If you don’t drown ♪ | ♪ 如果你没有淹死 ♪ |
[01:33] | ♪ Give me some time to blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 给我一些时间把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[01:38] | ♪ Where boys become greenhorns ♪ | ♪ 在男孩们开始入行的地方 ♪ |
[01:40] | ♪ And greens become mates ♪ | ♪ 新手们成为伙伴 ♪ |
[01:42] | ♪ To me, weigh hey ♪ | ♪ 跟着我 ♪ |
[01:45] | ♪ Blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[01:47] | ♪ And if you ain’t into fishin’ ♪ | ♪ 如果你不喜欢捕鱼 ♪ |
[01:49] | ♪ Hell, you’re in the wrong place ♪ | ♪ 那你就来了错误的地方 ♪ |
[01:52] | ♪ Give me some time ♪ | ♪ 给我一些时间 ♪ |
[01:53] | ♪ To blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[01:56] | ♪ To me! To me, weigh hey ♪ | ♪ 跟着我 跟着我 ♪ |
[01:59] | ♪ Blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[02:01] | ♪ Give me some time ♪ | ♪ 给我一些时间 ♪ |
[02:03] | ♪ To blow the man down. ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[02:18] | 把 那 个 | |
[02:18] | 人 击 倒 | |
[02:46] | One of the greatest gifts our mother gave us | 我们母亲给我们最伟大的馈赠之一 |
[02:49] | was her strong moral compass. | 是她严格的道德准则 |
[02:54] | There was a lot to love about Mary Margaret. | 玛丽·玛格丽特有很多值得怀念的地方 |
[02:58] | Her booming laugh, her smile. | 她的开怀大笑 她的微笑 |
[03:07] | Sister sippers. To Mom. | 姐妹喝两口 敬妈妈 |
[04:01] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[04:03] | Come on. What the fuck? | 拜托 搞什么 |
[04:07] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[04:08] | I’m not going in there. | 我才不要进去 |
[04:10] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[04:12] | Get off! | 快放开我 |
[04:15] | Goddamn motherfucker, goddamn it! | 傻逼玩意 我靠 |
[04:17] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[04:19] | You’re never getting this fucking money back! | 你永远别想拿回这笔钱 |
[04:31] | 1956-2018 | 深切怀念 玛丽·玛格丽特·康奈利 |
[04:35] | Here you go. | 坐下吧 |
[04:37] | – You good? – Thank you. | -没问题吧 -谢谢 |
[04:39] | – Yeah? Need anything? – I don’t think so. | -需要什么吗 -不用了 |
[04:41] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[04:45] | Been a long fight. | 坐了很久的飞机 |
[04:48] | Girls, there you are. | 姑娘们 你们来了 |
[04:50] | It’s the blind leading the blind over here. | 这里真是外行教外行 |
[04:52] | Do you have any soda water, hon? | 亲爱的 有苏打水吗 |
[04:54] | – Oh, yeah. – Soda? | -有的 -苏打水吗 |
[04:55] | What you doing, Gail? Have a real drink, | 你在干什么 盖尔 拿点真正的饮料出来 |
[04:57] | – or you’ll make me look bad. – I am. | -不然你要然我难堪的 -我有 |
[04:59] | You girls did a real nice job. | 你的女孩们做得很棒了 |
[05:02] | Mary Margaret would be proud. | 玛丽·玛格丽特会感到骄傲的 |
[05:03] | – That means a lot, Mrs. Burke. – So, Mary Beth, | -谢谢你 伯克夫人 -所以 玛丽·贝思 |
[05:06] | UMaine next fall? | 下个秋天去缅因大学吗 |
[05:08] | Well, yeah, God, I hope so. | 天呐 我希望能如愿 |
[05:09] | I mean, I’m already a year behind. | 我已经迟了一年了 |
[05:11] | UMaine has the hottest boys. | 缅因大学有最辣的男生 |
[05:13] | Oh, Lord. | 上帝啊 |
[05:15] | Remember Mary Margaret wore these to Kate’s wedding? | 记得玛丽·玛格丽特穿这个去凯特婚礼吗 |
[05:18] | And her nice dress. | 还穿了她的漂亮裙子 |
[05:20] | And when we asked, she looked down and said, | 我们问她的时候 她看上去很低落地说 |
[05:22] | – “They’re from Paris.” – Didn’t miss a beat. | -这些是巴黎买来的 -我全都记得 |
[05:24] | Aw. Yeah, I remember ’89. | 我记得89年的时候 |
[05:26] | Yeah, three feet of water in the basement. | 地下室的积水有三英尺深 |
[05:29] | Mary Margaret showed up in those boots | 玛丽·玛格丽特凌晨一点 |
[05:31] | at 1:00 a.M. with a sump pump. | 穿着这双靴子出现 还带着抽水机 |
[05:33] | She saved my tush, too. | 她还救了我一命 |
[05:35] | More than a few times. | 好多次 |
[05:39] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[05:42] | Hell or high water, | 那么深的积水 |
[05:44] | your mother showed up for all of us. | 你母亲现身帮助了我们 |
[05:47] | God rest her soul. | 愿上帝保佑她安息 |
[05:58] | Now, I know you’re feeling bad | 我知道你现在感觉不是很好 |
[05:59] | about missing college and losing the house, | 错过了大学 失去了房子 |
[06:02] | but I’ll tell you… | 但我告诉你 |
[06:04] | Later in life, you’ll be glad you put family first. | 以后你会庆幸你把家庭放在第一位 |
[06:31] | Hey. I’m in the weeds here. | 我这里忙不过来 |
[06:33] | Can you help me out a little bit? | 你能稍微帮我一下吗 |
[06:34] | When were you planning on telling me | 你准备什么时候告诉我 |
[06:35] | we’re losing the house? | 我们失去了房子 |
[06:37] | I have to find out after Doreen goddamn Burke? | 非得听该死的多琳·伯克说我才知道 |
[06:58] | Ma leveraged it, okay, against a loan for the shop. | 妈妈把它作为商店贷款的抵押 |
[07:02] | She was behind on payments. | 她欠了很多债 |
[07:03] | I was gonna tell you. Okay? I was. | 我本来准备告诉你的 好吗 我真的 |
[07:06] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[07:09] | We can make it work. We can… | 我们能解决问题的 我们可以的 |
[07:10] | I just… I… I can’t. | 我只是 我做不到 |
[07:12] | We can take shifts. It’s… | 我们可以轮流 这 |
[07:14] | No, it’s not my problem. | 不 这不是我的问题 |
[07:16] | I… I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[07:19] | I’m out of here. | 我要离开这 |
[07:22] | Typical Mary Beth. | 不愧是玛丽·贝思 |
[07:24] | I stayed, Pris. | 我留下来了 普里斯 |
[07:27] | I’ve stayed here in this shitty town | 我已经留在这个烂镇子 |
[07:30] | in this shitty house for a whole freaking year. | 和这烂房子整整一年 |
[07:33] | Well, Mom’s dead now, so you can leave. | 行吧 妈妈去世了 你可以离开了 |
[08:45] | ♪ They don’t write ’em like that anymore… ♪ | ♪ 他们不再像那样书写他们 ♪ |
[08:47] | Connolly. | 康奈利 |
[08:49] | – Hiya, Paulie. – Get the hell out of here. | -好久不见 保利 -给我从这出去 |
[08:51] | – Get out of here. – Shut up. | -给我出去 -闭嘴 |
[08:53] | How’s work? | 最近工作怎么样 |
[08:54] | Hey, I’m off for a whole day, so drink to that. | 我今天一整天都没上班 所以喝一杯吧 |
[08:56] | Oh, well, you still reek of fish. | 行吧 但你闻起来还都是鱼腥味 |
[08:58] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Ah, ah. No, no. Connolly, Connolly. | 别 别 康奈利 康奈利 |
[09:01] | What? Connolly, no, you owe me from last time, | -怎么了 -康奈利 你上次还欠我呢 |
[09:03] | you cheap ass. No way. | 想得美 你个铁公鸡 |
[09:04] | Really? You’re gonna ride my ass | 真的吗 你想在我母亲葬礼的时候 |
[09:06] | the day of my mother’s funeral? | 占我便宜 |
[09:07] | Oh, kid, relax. | 放松点 孩子 |
[09:08] | Just trying to cheer you up. | 只想让你振作一点 |
[09:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:11] | ♪ And now I’m staring at the bodies ♪ | ♪ 我现在正看着这些身体 ♪ |
[09:13] | ♪ As they’re dancing so slow ♪ | ♪ 舞动起来是如此缓慢 ♪ |
[09:16] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ | ♪ 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪ |
[09:19] | ♪ They don’t write ’em like that anymore ♪ | ♪ 他们不再像这样书写他们 ♪ |
[09:26] | ♪ hey don’t write ’em like thatlike that anymore… ♪ | ♪ 他们不再像这样书写他们♪ |
[09:39] | ♪ Now I wind up staring ♪ | ♪ 现在我不再凝视 ♪ |
[09:41] | ♪ At an empty glass ♪ | ♪ 空荡荡的玻璃杯 ♪ |
[09:42] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ | ♪ 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪ |
[09:45] | ♪ ‘Cause it’s so easy… ♪ | ♪ 因为太过容易 ♪ |
[09:46] | Go ahead and take two while you’re at it. | 要拿就多拿一根吧 |
[09:51] | Live a little. | 享受一下 |
[10:13] | You’re not from around here, are you? | 你不是这附近的 对吧 |
[10:16] | Easter Cove, born and raised. | 土生土长的复活节湾人 |
[10:18] | How’d you end up in this shithole? | 你是怎么到了这个鬼地方的 |
[10:22] | Bad fucking luck, man. | 运气不好 |
[10:25] | You know what, though? | 但你知道吗 |
[10:29] | I just won the lottery. | 我刚刚赢了乐透 |
[10:38] | Well, personally, I’m on my way out of town. | 我呢 我正要离开镇上 |
[10:40] | Well, how about a going-away party? | 那来个送别派对怎么样 |
[11:18] | Mrs. Devlin? | 德芙琳夫人 |
[11:20] | Oh, hi, Connolly. Hi. | 嗨 康奈利 |
[11:24] | Uh, thank you for the… the flowers. | 谢谢你送来这些花 |
[11:27] | They’re-they’re lovely. | 它们 它们真的很好看 |
[11:28] | Uh, yeah, they weren’t cheap. | 是啊 这些花不便宜 |
[11:31] | Toodle-oo. | 再见 |
[11:46] | You scared me for a second there. | 你刚刚真的吓到我了 |
[11:49] | Don’t fuck with me like that, you know. | 别像那样和我开玩笑 好吧 |
[11:51] | Yeah, we might get some, uh, troopers up here. | 我们在这可能会遇到几个条子 |
[11:53] | We got some staties up here. | 遇到几个州警 |
[11:54] | I got to be all responsible. | 我负全责 |
[12:00] | It’s cold, but it feels good out there! | 天气有点冷 但是出来感觉很棒 |
[12:18] | You know, it feels pretty, uh… | 感觉不错 |
[12:20] | it feels late. | 但是很迟了 |
[12:22] | I probably should be getting home. | 我估计得回家了 |
[12:24] | You’re so fucking cute. | 你真他妈好看 |
[12:33] | Watch it. Watch it! | 注意 看路 |
[12:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[12:50] | Let’s go. What are you waiting for? | 开车吧 你在等什么 |
[12:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:56] | ♪ Look out, look out, look out, look out ♪ | ♪ 注意 注意 注意 注意 ♪ |
[12:59] | ♪ Look out for teenage suicide. ♪ | ♪ 注意青少年自杀 ♪ |
[13:24] | We got some souvenirs. | 这儿还留了点纪念品 |
[13:37] | Nice fucking driving. | 你开得真他妈好 |
[13:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:59] | It’s just, you know, my fishing knickknacks. | 这是 你懂的 只是我捕鱼的装备 |
[14:03] | There was blood. | 上面有血 |
[14:05] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[14:07] | Stop. Let’s-let’s just stop for a second. | 别这样 我们先冷静一下 |
[14:09] | No, will you get off of me? | 不 你可以放开我吗 |
[14:13] | Get off! | 快放开我 |
[14:16] | Get off! Get… | 快放开 放开 |
[14:18] | Let go! | 让我走 |
[14:21] | Get… the fuck off of me! | 你他妈快放开我 |
[14:27] | What’s the plan? | 你想怎么样 |
[14:29] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[14:31] | Oh, what did you think that you saw? | 你怎么想你看到的 |
[14:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:37] | You’re gonna wake up all my neighbors, you know? | 你会吵醒我所有的邻居 知道吗 |
[14:39] | Well, stay the fuck away from me. | 那你离我远点好吗 |
[15:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[15:17] | Where are you, you fucking cunt? | 你在哪里 你这个骚货 |
[15:20] | Motherfucking cunt. | 该死的骚货 |
[16:29] | Pris? | 普里斯 |
[16:48] | Can you start over? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[16:49] | I’m confused. | 我没听明白 |
[16:51] | It was confusing. | 这事很复杂 |
[16:54] | But you had to do it, right? | 你是不得不这么做 是吧 |
[16:55] | You… Mary Beth, you had to do it, right? | 玛丽·贝思 你没得选择 对吧 |
[16:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:02] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你什么意思 你不知道 |
[17:04] | I lost control with… | 我失控了 |
[17:07] | the brick. | 用砖头 |
[17:09] | Brick? | 砖头 |
[17:12] | You said it was a harpoon. | 你说那是把鱼叉 |
[17:14] | Oh, shit, I’m so screwed. | 日 我完蛋了 |
[17:16] | Mary Beth, you said it was a harpoon. | 玛丽·贝思 你说那是把鱼叉 |
[17:19] | Are you gonna call the police? | 你会去报警吗 |
[17:46] | Easter Cove PD. | 复活节湾警局 |
[17:55] | Get dressed. | 穿上衣服 |
[18:49] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:51] | We got to lift him together. | 我们得把他抬起来 |
[18:55] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:02] | Pris, I can’t. Fuck. | 普里斯 我做不到 靠 |
[19:05] | Coleslaw. | 凉拌卷心菜 |
[19:07] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | Mrs. Egan’s coleslaw. | 伊根太太的凉拌卷心菜 |
[19:10] | The whitest, goopiest shit ever. | 世上最白 最傻逼的东西 |
[19:11] | I hate coleslaw. | 我讨厌凉拌卷心菜 |
[19:13] | Yeah, but when Adam what’s-his-name | 但是当那个叫什么亚当的 |
[19:15] | called you a pussy, you ate the whole thing. | 说你是个孬种 你就能全部吃光 |
[19:17] | And you licked the spoon even. | 你甚至会把勺子都舔一遍 |
[19:18] | It was disgusting. | 很恶心的 |
[19:19] | But you got it down, didn’t you? | 但是你做到了 不是吗 |
[19:34] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[19:47] | Shit. | 操 |
[20:07] | Push. I don’t know if he’s gonna fit. | 推 我不确定能不能装下他 |
[20:10] | It’ll fit. | 能的 |
[20:10] | The knees, though… Can’t bend enough. | 但是膝盖 弯不过来 |
[20:12] | Should we take his shoes off? | 我们是不是该把他的鞋脱了 |
[20:14] | No. | 不 |
[20:15] | No, push the top down. Oops. | 不 把头摁下去 |
[20:16] | Shit. | 操 |
[20:18] | Just push it in. | 把他推进去 |
[20:24] | Oh, my God. Damn it! | 天啊 去他妈的 |
[20:39] | We should have just called the police. | 我们应该报警的 |
[20:42] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[20:47] | I mean, what are we supposed to do, Pris? | 我是说 我们该怎么办 普里斯 |
[20:50] | Just chop his arms off? | 把他的胳膊砍下来 |
[21:29] | Fucking coleslaw. | 去他妈的凉拌卷心菜 |
[22:11] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:12] | On the count of three. | 数到三 |
[22:13] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[22:25] | ♪ Our boots and clothes ♪ | ♪ 我们的衣靴 ♪ |
[22:27] | ♪ Are all in pawn ♪ | ♪ 都在当铺 ♪ |
[22:30] | ♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[22:34] | ♪ Go down ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 ♪ |
[22:35] | ♪ We fought the storm ♪ | ♪ 我们与风暴斗争 ♪ |
[22:38] | ♪ From dusk till dawn ♪ | ♪ 整日不休 ♪ |
[22:40] | ♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[22:44] | ♪ Go down ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 ♪ |
[22:46] | ♪ Oh, you pinks and posies ♪ | ♪ 哦 花花公子们 ♪ |
[22:51] | ♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[22:55] | ♪ Go down ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 ♪ |
[22:57] | ♪ My dear old mother ♪ | ♪ 我亲爱的老妈妈 ♪ |
[23:00] | ♪ She wrote to me ♪ | ♪ 给我寄来了信 ♪ |
[23:02] | ♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[23:06] | ♪ Go down ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 ♪ |
[23:08] | ♪ My dearest son ♪ | ♪ 我最亲爱的儿子 ♪ |
[23:10] | ♪ Come home from sea ♪ | ♪ 从大海回了家 ♪ |
[23:13] | ♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[23:17] | ♪ Go down ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 ♪ |
[23:19] | ♪ Oh, you pinks and posies ♪ | ♪ 哦 花花公子们 ♪ |
[23:25] | ♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[23:29] | ♪ Go down. ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 ♪ |
[23:32] | Morning, Coletti. | 早上好 科莱迪 |
[23:34] | Morning, Justin. | 早上好 贾斯汀 |
[23:36] | Or should I say Officer Brennan? | 还是说 该喊布南警官 |
[23:37] | Morning, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[23:39] | How’s the day looking? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[23:40] | Not good for Cap’n Dick. | 迪克船长可过得不怎么样 |
[23:42] | Better get to work. | 还是去工作吧 |
[23:44] | Hey, take it easy on my protégé. | 对我徒弟悠着点 |
[23:45] | I’ll have to take you in. | 不然我让你进局子 |
[23:48] | What a flirt. | 真会调情 |
[23:57] | Lord help us. | 上帝保佑 |
[23:58] | Think she’s on her way to church? | 她是在去教堂吗 |
[24:02] | 海景之家 住宿 早餐 | |
[24:13] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[24:16] | Holy shit. | 妈了个巴子 |
[24:17] | Holy shit, it’s freezing. Fuck. | 操 冷死了 操 |
[24:21] | You’re gonna catch a cold. | 你会得感冒的 |
[24:22] | Didn’t I buy you stockings? | 我没给你买长袜吗 |
[24:24] | Fucking waited for Gorski. | 等戈尔斯基等了半天 |
[24:26] | And called his cell. | 还打了他的电话 |
[24:28] | No-show. | 人影都没看到 |
[24:30] | You walk home looking like that? | 你就这样走回来的 |
[24:33] | Anyone see you? | 有人看到你吗 |
[24:35] | I mean, just some old ladies. | 我想 只有几个老太太 |
[24:36] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[24:41] | Geez, Enid. | 天呐 伊妮德 |
[24:43] | Ever think about redecorating? | 有想过重新装修吗 |
[24:45] | You’re, like, way overdue for a makeover. | 你早就该重新装饰这里了 |
[24:50] | None of your business, Martha Stewart. | 不关你的事 玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[24:55] | I’m just saying, like, treat yourself. | 我只是想说 对自己好点儿 |
[26:34] | I took out the trash. I did the laundry. | 我扔了垃圾 洗了衣服 |
[26:37] | I bleached the tub. | 漂白了浴缸 |
[26:39] | We’re gonna get caught. | 我们会被抓的 |
[26:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:43] | I can’t find the knife. | 我找不到那把刀 |
[26:45] | It says “Connolly Fish” on it. | 上面写着”康奈利渔家” |
[26:48] | Did you see me pick it up? | 你有看到我把它捡走吗 |
[26:50] | Mm, no, but, I mean, we were really careful. | 没有 但是 我是说 我们很小心 |
[26:52] | Yeah, well, not careful enough. | 还不够小心 |
[26:55] | If Mom knew about this… | 如果妈妈知道了这件事 |
[26:56] | Okay, Pris, just calm down, damn it. | 好了 普里斯 冷静 靠 |
[26:57] | What are we gonna do? Uh… | 我们该怎么办 |
[26:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:00] | – I’ll go… I’ll go get it. – Anyone here? | -我会 我会找到它 -有人在吗 |
[27:02] | – Okay. Y-You stay. – Okay. | -好吗 你 你留下 -好 |
[27:04] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:10] | Priscilla Connolly? | 普里西拉·康奈利 |
[27:14] | Officer Coletti sent me here. | 科莱迪警官让我来这里 |
[27:16] | You-you have a… a small skiff, right? | 你 你是不是有一艘小艇 |
[27:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:20] | Think we could borrow it? | 我们可以借用一下吗 |
[27:22] | Sorry, we’re just… we’re in a real squeeze. | 抱歉 我们 我们的情况真的很紧张 |
[27:24] | We’re just looking for a Good Samaritan. | 我们只是想找一位好心人 |
[27:36] | Chilly. | 很凉快吧 |
[27:39] | You guys had this boat in the family for a while? | 这艘船你们家买挺久了吗 |
[27:45] | Sorry, Officer. Oh. | 不好意思 警官 |
[27:46] | Please, uh, call me Justin. | 拜托 叫我贾斯汀 |
[27:48] | Um, Justin Brennan. | 贾斯汀·布南 |
[27:50] | We went to County High together. | 我们一起读了郡上的高中 |
[27:53] | Your sister | 你的妹妹 |
[27:54] | she used to prank-call my buddy Paulie | 她以前恶作剧 给我朋友保利打电话 |
[27:56] | all-all the time. | 总 总是这样 |
[27:58] | It drove him nuts. | 快要把他逼疯了 |
[28:11] | J-Just so you know, it-it could get a little grody. | 你知道的 可能会有点恶心 |
[28:15] | H-How do you mean? | 什 什么意思 |
[28:17] | A body washed up on the rocks. | 一具尸体被冲上了岩石 |
[28:19] | Um, we can’t get it from shore, | 我们从岸上没法打捞 |
[28:21] | and we can’t get it with the big boats, so, uh, | 也不能用大船 所以 |
[28:24] | this little guy is the best tool for the job. | 用这艘小的 就非常合适 |
[28:33] | Oh, you-you ran the food drive | 你负责感恩节时候的 |
[28:35] | at Thanksgiving, yeah? | 食物运输 对吧 |
[28:37] | Uh, your-your posters worked, so you know. | 你的海报很有用 所以 你知道的 |
[28:39] | I-I brought ten cans of Chef Boyardee. | 我买了十罐博亚迪大厨 |
[28:42] | Filled up the… grocery bags. | 装满了 购物袋 |
[28:49] | Our chariot arrives! | 我们的战车来了 |
[28:58] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[29:00] | All right. Come on, Brennan. | 好了 来吧 布南 |
[29:01] | I know she’s cute. | 我知道她很可爱 |
[29:03] | – You’re not coming? – Oh, no. | -你不来吗 -不了 |
[29:05] | Not with my knees. | 我的膝盖有伤 |
[29:06] | I’ll stay here with your girlfriend. | 我和你女伴待在这儿 |
[29:08] | All right. | 行吧 |
[30:39] | Enid’s business is bringing shame to the town. | 伊妮德的生意正让整个镇子蒙羞 |
[30:42] | It’s bringing shame to us. | 让我们所有人蒙羞 |
[30:44] | Well, Mary Margaret assured us that all we… | 玛丽·玛格丽特向我们保证了 |
[30:46] | Mary Margaret’s not here, Suze. | 玛丽·玛格丽特不在这里 苏西 |
[30:48] | It’s now between us and Enid. | 现在是我们和伊妮德之间的事了 |
[30:51] | I can’t turn a blind eye anymore. | 我不能再装瞎了 |
[30:53] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[30:58] | I dropped my fork. | 我的叉子掉了 |
[30:59] | Oh, sure, Hon. | 马上 亲爱的 |
[31:03] | How the Pats doing, Bob? | 帅哥们玩得怎么样 鲍勃 |
[31:06] | They’re not giving Brady any protection. | 他们没给布莱第任何保护措施 |
[31:09] | They’re playing like a bunch of nuns. | 他们就像一群修女一样玩 |
[31:24] | Enid’s crossed a line, and something needs to change. | 伊妮德越界了 有些事该改变了 |
[31:30] | Mary Margaret was a loyal friend, | 玛丽·玛格丽特是个忠实的朋友 |
[31:33] | God rest her soul, | 愿上帝安息她的灵魂 |
[31:35] | but she’s not here to defend Enid anymore. | 但是她已经不能在这里保护伊妮德了 |
[31:39] | And even if she was, | 就算她还在世 |
[31:42] | I’d like to think Mary Margaret would agree. | 我也认为玛丽·玛格丽特会同意的 |
[31:46] | Oceanview has run its course. | 海景之家要完了 |
[33:29] | Hello, Rayleen. | 你好 雷琳 |
[33:31] | How’s Kimmie? | 吉米怎么样了 |
[33:33] | I want to see those prom pictures. | 我想看看她舞会上的照片 |
[33:35] | Four more minutes, Hon. | 还有四分钟 亲爱的 |
[33:36] | Hi, Julie. | 你好 茱莉 |
[33:38] | Hi, Enid. | 你好 伊妮德 |
[33:40] | Gail, Doreen, Suze, hello. | 盖尔 多琳 苏西 你们好 |
[33:43] | Paul Mitchell Paul Mitchell. Huh. | |
[33:45] | – Fancy. – I get it. I get it. | -好极了 -我懂了 我懂了 |
[33:47] | You saw one of my girls walking home | 你们看到我的一个女儿 |
[33:49] | looking like a lady of the night. | 穿得像个妓女一样回家 |
[33:51] | My guy’s M.I.A. | 我家男人不见踪影 |
[33:53] | won’t happen again. | 不会再发生这种事了 |
[33:54] | No, Enid, no. | 不 伊妮德 不是 |
[33:56] | A young woman was found dead in the harbor. | 一个年轻的女人被发现死在了海港 |
[33:58] | Bullet wound, track marks. | 身上还有枪伤和注射毒品的痕迹 |
[33:59] | And we know she worked at Oceanview. | 我们知道她在海景之家工作 |
[34:01] | We’ve been asking ourselves, | 我们一直在问自己 |
[34:02] | who could have done this? | 谁能做出这件事 |
[34:03] | What is this, the Inquisition? | 这是做什么 审讯吗 |
[34:05] | Enid, do you ever think about retiring? | 伊妮德 你考虑过退休吗 |
[34:08] | We were just thinking about | 我们只是在一起考虑 |
[34:10] | some sort of travel club together. | 一起去报个旅游团 |
[34:12] | Go to Boca Raton, drink mai tais, | 去博卡·拉顿喝一些麦台鸡尾酒 |
[34:16] | get an Irish tan. | 晒成爱尔兰人的棕褐色肤色 |
[34:18] | Not ready to go full vegetable yet, Suze. | 我还不想变成纯素食者 苏西 |
[34:21] | Maybe it’s time for a change. | 也许该做些改变了 |
[34:25] | You want to shut down my business? | 你们想让我停掉我的生意吗 |
[34:28] | No, just adjust. | 不是 只是做些调整 |
[34:30] | I can help you spruce up the B and B, | 我可以帮你打理含早旅馆的事 |
[34:33] | clean things up, you know. | 你知道的 就是打扫卫生 |
[34:34] | Boy, you didn’t waste any time. | 孩子 你们没有浪费一丁点儿时间 |
[34:36] | Mary Margaret’s been in the grave what, | 玛丽·玛格丽特才下葬多久 |
[34:38] | not even a day? | 一天不到 |
[34:39] | Don’t try and pull the Mary Margaret card here. | 别拿玛丽·玛格丽特当挡箭牌 |
[34:41] | Now, she was a real friend. | 她才是真朋友 |
[34:43] | Too bad you were too busy | 很不幸你忙到 |
[34:44] | to visit her in the hospital or attend the funeral. | 不去医院看望过她或者出席她的葬礼 |
[34:47] | But it must be hard for you to step foot in a church. | 对你来说踏入教堂一定很艰难吧 |
[34:50] | Careful, Gail. | 小心说话 盖尔 |
[34:50] | You’re making your frown lines worse. | 你让你的皱纹越来越严重了 |
[34:52] | – Enid. – No, Dor. | -伊妮德 -闭嘴 多尔 |
[34:54] | You come in here telling me one of | 你们进来就告诉我其中一个 |
[34:56] | my dearest girls is dead, | 最疼爱的女儿死了 |
[34:57] | and I’m a little upset. | 我有点不高兴 |
[34:58] | Oh, you know which girl? | 你知道那是哪一个女儿吗 |
[35:03] | I pay Rayleen good money | 我付给雷琳一大笔钱 |
[35:05] | for a cut and color | 就想理个头发染个色 |
[35:06] | and some much needed peace and quiet. | 换一点我急需的和平和安宁 |
[35:08] | So kindly get on with your afternoon | 所以继续享受你们 |
[35:11] | of casseroles and crochet, | 吃着炖菜做着针线活的下午吧 |
[35:13] | ’cause when I leave here, | 因为我走了以后 |
[35:14] | I-I have a goddamn business to run. | 还有该死的生意要做 |
[35:36] | I saw your car. | 我看见你的车了 |
[35:38] | Gorski! | 戈尔斯基 |
[35:40] | Geez, you’re making me look bad! | 天哪 你在让我难堪 |
[36:24] | Fuck it. | 去他的 |
[37:27] | ♪ White lines ♪ | ♪ 白色的线 ♪ |
[37:31] | ♪ Counting every mile of road… ♪ | ♪ 数着每一英里的路程 ♪ |
[37:37] | I’ll take a whiskey, please… Top shelf. | 请给我一杯威士忌 要最好的 |
[37:42] | Connolly girl. | 康奈利家的女孩 |
[37:44] | I used to pal around with your mother. | 我过去常和你妈妈一起玩 |
[37:47] | I-I know, Mrs. Devlin. | 我 我知道 德芙琳夫人 |
[37:49] | One of the only gals had her head screwed on straight. | 她是唯一头脑清楚的姐们儿 |
[37:55] | You girls holding down the shop all right? | 你们姐妹打理店子还顺利吗 |
[37:58] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[38:00] | I mean, me? | 我是说 我吗 |
[38:02] | I’m onto bigger and better things. | 我要做更大更好的事情 |
[38:05] | You know, I want to travel or… | 你知道的 我想去旅游或者 |
[38:08] | at least get the hell out of Easter Cove. | 至少离开复活节湾这鬼地方 |
[38:12] | Think she’ll send us a postcard? | 你觉得她会给我们寄明信片吗 |
[38:19] | Keep the change, Mary. | 不用找了 玛丽 |
[38:21] | I’ll see you later, Ms. Devlin. | 回头见 德芙琳夫人 |
[38:23] | ♪ I’m speeding down the highway ♪ | ♪ 我正在高速公路上减速 ♪ |
[38:25] | ♪ Racing down the byway ♪ | ♪ 冲下偏僻的小路 ♪ |
[38:27] | ♪ Chasing down my mind… ♪ | ♪ 追随心灵 ♪ |
[38:46] | Come on in! | 进来吧 |
[38:58] | Are you looking for Raymond? | 你是在找雷蒙吗 |
[39:02] | Sorry, I think I got the wrong place. | 抱歉 我想我可能走错地方了 |
[39:04] | Hold on. We’ll pay you. | 等等 我们可以给你钱 |
[39:06] | W-We just want to talk is all. | 我们只是想和你聊聊 |
[39:10] | Have you been working the docks for long? | 你在码头工作很久了吗 |
[39:13] | Suze. | 苏西 |
[39:15] | They call it “The Desert.” | 他们叫它”沙漠” |
[39:16] | Oh, you’re just so hip, Gail. | 你真时髦啊 盖尔 |
[39:19] | You still don’t know how to text. | 你还不知道怎么发短信 |
[39:27] | Couple years. | 几年 |
[39:29] | It’s such a shame about that poor girl. | 那个可怜的女孩真是太让人惋惜了 |
[39:34] | Do you know how this could’ve happened? | 你知道这是怎么发生的吗 |
[39:40] | Yeah, it’s pretty fucked-up. | 是的 这真的很操蛋 |
[39:43] | Like, who drowns? | 比如说 谁会溺死啊 |
[39:49] | Dear, your friend was killed | 亲爱的 你的朋友在被抛进水里之前 |
[39:52] | before she made it into the water. | 就已经被杀死了 |
[39:54] | She didn’t drown. | 她不是溺死的 |
[39:58] | She was shot. | 她是中枪死的 |
[40:03] | Dee was shot? | 迪伊中枪了 |
[40:05] | Do you think Enid was involved? | 对这件事你认为伊妮德牵涉其中吗 |
[40:09] | What the fuck’s that supposed to mean? | 你们他妈什么意思 |
[40:11] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[40:13] | she has you working today after what happened? | 在这样的事发生之后她让你今天去上班? |
[40:15] | We’re worried about you girls. | 我们担心你们这些女孩子 |
[40:18] | Why don’t you mind your own fucking business? | 你们他妈干嘛不管好自己的事 |
[40:20] | Honey, we just want to help. | 亲爱的 我们只是想帮忙 |
[40:22] | We want justice for Dee. | 我们想为迪伊讨回公道 |
[40:22] | As far as all youse are concerned, | 对你们来说 |
[40:25] | I’m only good for a screw. | 我只是被用来打炮的 |
[40:26] | You don’t want a screw, eat my fucking ass. | 你们要是不想打炮 就吃屎去吧 |
[40:44] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[40:47] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[40:50] | It’s usually more festive, I’ll tell you. | 我跟你说 通常这里感觉更欢乐 |
[40:53] | The atmosphere of this place alone. | 单纯指这里的氛围 |
[40:55] | I dare you not to love it. | 我敢说你不会喜欢的 |
[40:58] | Of course, under the circumstances… Yeah. | 当然 在这种情况下 是的 |
[41:00] | Hey, daddy. | 嘿 老爹 |
[41:02] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[41:04] | They talk to everybody like that. | 他们跟谁说话都这样 |
[41:05] | You thirsty? It’s cocktail o’clock. | 你渴不渴 到喝鸡尾酒的时间了 |
[41:07] | Come on in and wet your cock. | 进来把你的鸡鸡弄湿 |
[41:11] | The usual? Jack and Coke? | 像往常一样吗 威士忌配可乐 |
[41:14] | You want a two-for-one? | 想来双飞吗 |
[41:36] | The fun’s in here. | 好玩的在这儿 |
[41:39] | Don’t be weird. | 别表现的怪怪的 |
[41:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[41:43] | Come on. | 过来 |
[41:44] | I know you got some guns under there. | 我知道你裤裆里的枪按捺不住了 |
[41:47] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[41:48] | – All cops like to work out. – Okay. | -警察都喜欢活动活动 -好的 |
[41:51] | Enid, tell your girls to take it easy on him. | 伊妮德 让你的姑娘悠着点 |
[41:54] | He’s a good Catholic boy. Aw. | 他是一个天主教的乖乖男 |
[41:56] | Um, Ms. Devlin, can you tell us | 德芙琳夫人 你能告诉我们 |
[41:58] | about the last time you saw Dee McAnniff? | 你最后一次见到迪伊·麦肯尼夫的情形吗 |
[42:02] | Tanya, uh, go watch TV. | 谭雅 看电视去 |
[42:04] | I TiVo’d some Buffy. | 我录了几集吸血鬼猎人巴菲 |
[42:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:14] | Tragic thing. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[42:16] | I try to protect these girls, | 我试着保护这些女孩 |
[42:18] | but I can’t do everything. | 但我不是无所不能的 |
[42:21] | I think she may have been too wrapped up with the drugs. | 我认为她可能深陷于毒品之中了 |
[42:24] | It’s a shame. | 这很令人遗憾 |
[42:27] | would you mind telling us how long she was using? | 你建议告诉我们她吸毒多久了吗 |
[42:30] | Not in my department, honey. | 亲爱的 这不是我所管的 |
[42:32] | But it’s not the worst lead. | 但这还不是最糟的 |
[42:37] | Enid, what about this fella that manages for you? | 伊妮德 那个帮你管事的人呢 |
[42:41] | Weirdo, not from Easter Cove. | 一个怪咖 不是从复活节湾来的 |
[42:43] | Gorski. Well, he’s a harmless sap. | 戈尔斯基 他是一个人畜无害的笨蛋 |
[42:46] | Do you know where he lives? | 你知道他住在哪儿吗 |
[42:47] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不知道 |
[42:51] | But if Gorski had anything to do with this, | 但是如果戈尔斯基和这件事有任何的关系 |
[42:53] | I’d never forgive myself | 我永远不会原谅是我自己 |
[42:55] | for bringing him into this house. | 把他带进了这个房子 |
[42:59] | Thank you for looking into this, Coletti. | 科莱迪 谢谢你调查这件事 |
[43:02] | You’re a good man. | 你是一个好人 |
[43:05] | Ooh, boy, what a woman. | 天呐 这妞真带劲 |
[43:12] | Enid Nora Devlin. | 伊妮德·诺拉·德芙琳 |
[43:21] | She was hot shit back in the day. | 从前她简直是个辣妹 |
[43:24] | Yeah, well… she didn’t seem too upset, though. | 她看起来不是很伤心 |
[43:28] | You know, and she didn’t give us | 她也没有给我们 |
[43:29] | a whole lot to work on, either. | 很多值得深入调查的线索 |
[43:31] | You have eyes, my child, but you cannot see. | 孩子 你有眼睛 但你看不见 |
[43:34] | She didn’t say his name, but she was definitely | 她没有说出他的名字 但她无疑 |
[43:37] | pointing me toward Declan Crawley. | 把我们指向了迪克兰·克劳利 |
[43:40] | Declan Crawley, that’s the… | 迪克兰·克劳利 是那个 |
[43:41] | that’s the guy that runs The Desert? | 那个运营”沙漠”的人 |
[43:43] | Yeah, a lot of stuff goes in and out of there, | 对 有很多东西从那里进进出出 |
[43:45] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我意思的话 |
[43:51] | Hiya, Pris. | 嗨 普里斯 |
[43:52] | I just fixed this. | 我刚把这个修好了 |
[43:58] | Priscilla? | 普里西拉 |
[43:59] | We can’t afford to deal with | 我们承担不起 |
[44:01] | this made-in-China piece of garbage. | 这个中国制造的垃圾玩意儿 |
[44:03] | – Uh, Pris? – Did you find it? | -额 普里斯 -你找到它了吗 |
[44:05] | Uh… the knife? | 那把刀吗 |
[44:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -找到了 |
[44:10] | Yeah, yeah, yes, I found it. | 是的 是的 我找到它了 |
[44:13] | I threw it off Kernwood Bridge. | 我从肯伍德大桥上扔掉了它 |
[44:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[44:34] | I, uh… | 我 |
[44:36] | I thought it was gonna be him in the water. | 我以为水里那具尸体是他 |
[44:40] | What? | 什么 |
[45:01] | Hey, Declan. | 嗨 迪克兰 |
[45:01] | I come bearing gifts. | 我带了一些礼物来 |
[45:03] | How the hell are… | 你们他妈怎么 |
[45:04] | You make a better door than a window. | 你挡着我看电视了 |
[45:07] | We won’t take up much of your time. | 我们不会占用你太多时间 |
[45:10] | Just need to ask you about this Gorski fella. | 只是需要问你关于戈尔斯基这个家伙的事情 |
[45:13] | No jelly. | 没有果冻 |
[45:15] | Well, there should be. | 应该有的 |
[45:23] | Mr. Crawley. | 克劳利先生 |
[45:25] | You’re Tim Crawley’s dad, aren’t you? | 你是蒂姆·克劳利的爸爸 对吗 |
[45:29] | Uh, I tell you, I-I’ll never forget | 我可以说 我从没忘记 |
[45:31] | that Thanksgiving game my senior year. | 那场我毕业那年举办的感恩节比赛 |
[45:32] | You want to talk about a Hail Mary. | 你可是扔了一个万福玛利亚传球 |
[45:35] | Nobody thought he would catch that one. | 没有人能想到他能接住那个球 |
[45:37] | Yeah, unbelievable play. | 是的 不可思议的一击 |
[45:38] | You played with Timbo? | 你和蒂宝一起参加比赛的 |
[45:40] | I ran the scoreboard. | 我是负责计分的 |
[45:41] | Uh, listen, Mr. Crawley, if you got any information | 听着 克劳利先生 如果你得到任何和 |
[45:43] | about Gorski, | 戈尔斯基有关的信息 |
[45:44] | we’d be happy to get out of your hair, let you watch your game here. | 我们就不会烦你 让你继续看比赛 |
[45:47] | Well, did you go by his place? | 你去过他那儿了吗 |
[45:48] | You got an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[45:51] | Yeah, Enid had me open up an old shack. | 是的 伊妮德曾让我开了一个旧棚子 |
[45:54] | Far end of Marsh Lane. | 在马什路的尽头 |
[45:57] | Enid. | 伊妮德 |
[45:59] | Hey, give me a call when you find him. | 找到他后打电话告诉我一下 |
[46:03] | Hell, he’s up and vanished like a fart in the wind. | 他就这么像个屁一样在风中消失了 |
[46:10] | How are you? | 你好 |
[46:15] | I’m on break, Officer. | 警官 我休息了 |
[46:17] | Talk to Tanya. | 找谭雅去吧 |
[46:32] | Hey, sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[46:34] | You seemed upset at the Oceanview. | 在海景之家看你挺沮丧 |
[46:36] | Were you close with Dee? | 你之前和迪伊很要好吗 |
[46:41] | You happen to know where she was from | 你知道她从哪儿来 |
[46:42] | or how she ended up there? | 或者她是怎么死的吗 |
[46:48] | Hey, look, I’m just trying to find whoever did this | 听着 我只是想在凶手对别人动手前 |
[46:50] | before they can do it to someone else, all right? | 把他们先揪出来 好吗 |
[46:56] | Yeah, her family’s in Lowell, Mass. | 她老家在马萨诸塞州的罗威尔 |
[47:00] | But she was living in Lynn when Gorski picked her up. | 不过戈尔斯基找上她时她住在琳家里 |
[47:06] | And, uh, Gorski… | 那么 戈尔斯基 |
[47:08] | Did he pick you up, too? | 也是他把你找来的吗 |
[47:14] | Did Dee owe anyone money? | 迪伊欠谁的钱吗 |
[47:16] | People owed her fucking money, guy. | 拜托 是别人欠她钱 |
[47:18] | What people? | 什么人 |
[47:20] | – Your fucking mother. – Okay. | -你妈 -别闹 |
[47:22] | Please, was there anyone who was upset with her? | 配合一下 有什么人不待见她吗 |
[47:24] | Any-Any-Anyone who wanted to cause her harm? | 有什么人想伤害她吗 |
[47:29] | Brennan. | 布南 |
[47:31] | You bastard. | 你个狗东西 |
[47:33] | I love that sexy cop outfit. Where’s your stripper pole? | 我喜欢这套性感警服 你跳舞的钢管呢 |
[47:35] | Jesus, Paulie, I’m trying to fucking work here. | 老天 保利 我正工作呢 |
[47:37] | Okay. Okay. Rough day? | 好吧 好吧 今天不顺吗 |
[47:41] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[47:42] | Yeah, just… a little cold is all. | 是啊 就是有点冷 |
[48:06] | It’s just me, honey. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[48:08] | I’m just returning your jacket. | 我就是来把外套还你 |
[48:12] | We’re here if you want to talk. | 如果你想聊聊 我们一直都在 |
[48:44] | 对你的不幸深表遗憾 思念与祈祷 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h诚挚地 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h苏茜·加拉格尔 | |
[49:12] | Hey. | 在吗 |
[49:13] | 迪伊 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h旧语音消息 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h选择 | |
[49:14] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[49:17] | Lexie. | 莱克茜 |
[49:19] | I love you so much. You know that? | 我好爱你啊 你知道吗 |
[49:22] | Wish you’d pick up your phone. | 希望你能接下电话 |
[49:57] | Chowder from Gurnet’s. | 古奈特家的杂烩浓汤 |
[49:59] | Better than anything you can cook. | 胜过一切人间美味 |
[50:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:08] | Here we go. | 来吃吧 |
[50:10] | – I can help. – No, no, no. | -我来 -不用 不用 |
[50:12] | – I’ll get that. – Are you sure? | -我来拿 -你确定 |
[50:17] | I remember these. | 我还记得这靴子 |
[50:20] | Your mother used to slip a flask in the side | 你们妈妈从前总在里面藏个瓶子 |
[50:22] | and sneak booze out of your granddad’s cabinet. | 然后从你们外公的壁橱里偷酒出来喝 |
[50:25] | That doesn’t sound like Ma. | 听起来可不像我妈 |
[50:27] | She was the worst, your mother. | 她最调皮了 你们妈妈 |
[50:33] | But we never got caught. | 不过我们从没被抓到过 |
[50:37] | For anything. | 无论做了什么 |
[50:41] | A lot of people underestimate young women. | 很多人都低看了年轻姑娘的能力 |
[50:46] | That’s why they can get away with a lot. | 这就是为什么她们总能得手 |
[50:53] | We had a good run, your mother and I. | 我们以前生意不错 你们妈妈和我 |
[50:56] | Made a lot of money, too. | 也挣了很多钱 |
[51:01] | She was a natural businesswoman. | 她是个天生的生意人 |
[51:06] | You worked at the fish shop? | 你之前也在鱼店工作吗 |
[51:10] | Do these look like fishmonger hands to you, dear? | 姑娘 我这看着像鱼贩子的手吗 |
[51:18] | Given that your mother and I go way back, | 看在我和你们妈妈多年交情的份上 |
[51:20] | I want you girls to know that… | 我要你们姐妹知道 |
[51:26] | if anything ever happened, | 无论发生了什么 |
[51:30] | you can come to me. | 你们都可以来找我 |
[51:33] | I’ve seen it all, | 我什么都见识过 |
[51:36] | and I won’t judge. | 我不会刻薄你们的 |
[51:40] | “妈妈的秘密” 煎饼粉 | |
[51:46] | 复活节湾 煎饼早餐 | |
[51:50] | Connollys. | 康奈利姐妹 |
[51:51] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[51:54] | Can we have a minute? | 能单独谈谈吗 |
[51:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[52:01] | Enid said she and our mother | 伊妮德说她和我们妈妈 |
[52:02] | made a lot of money together. | 一起赚了很多钱 |
[52:05] | What did she mean by that? | 她这话是什么意思 |
[52:09] | What you girls need to understand is | 你们应该知道 |
[52:11] | that it used to be real bad around here. | 以前这一片很乱 |
[52:14] | It’s a small town, but it’s also a port. | 这虽是个小镇 但也是港口 |
[52:18] | A lot of men came through. | 来往的人很多 |
[52:20] | Not all of them were nice. | 其中不乏坏人 |
[52:23] | So, when Enid said she wanted to start Oceanview, | 所以当伊妮德提议开海景之家时 |
[52:25] | we all, including your mother, supported her. | 我们 包括你们妈妈 都很支持 |
[52:29] | By starting a whorehouse? | 支持她开个妓院吗 |
[52:34] | By managing the situation. | 支持她控制局面 |
[52:39] | In those days, we said, “Boys will be boys. | 那时候我们总说 “男人都是本性难移” |
[52:40] | If it’s not Enid’s girls, | “要么是伊妮德手下的姑娘” |
[52:42] | then it’s our own daughters.” | “要么是我们自己的女儿” |
[52:44] | We wanted something better for you kids. | 我们想让你们过得更好 |
[52:46] | Awful nerve of Enid, | 伊妮德这老东西 |
[52:48] | stirring things up with you two. | 现在又和你们纠缠不清 |
[52:50] | Enid’s dangerous. Stay away from her. | 伊妮德很危险 离她远点 |
[53:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[53:05] | I forgot we’re out of milk. | 我忘了我们没有牛奶了 |
[53:06] | I just bought some. | 我刚买了一些 |
[53:07] | No, it was bad. I-I threw it out. | 那些都坏了 我给扔了 |
[53:11] | What do you mean, you threw it out? | 什么意思 你给扔了 |
[53:12] | What, Pris? It had lumps in it. | 普里斯 那里面都结块了 |
[53:14] | – That’s gross. – Where’s the carton? | -太恶心了 -包装呢 |
[53:15] | They can’t just sell us bad milk, Mary Beth. | 玛丽·贝思 他们怎么能卖过期牛奶呢 |
[53:16] | – I took it out this morning, Priscilla. – Goddamn it! | -普里西拉 我今早都给扔了 -真可恶 |
[53:19] | I mean, we’re broke. | 我们没钱了 |
[53:20] | Who does this to their own daughters? | 怎么会有人这样对自己的女儿 |
[53:22] | I mean, this is so wrong. | 太过分了 |
[53:23] | That-that we don’t have milk? | 你是说咱们喝不上牛奶吗 |
[53:25] | That she ran a whorehouse. | 我是说她开妓院的事儿 |
[53:30] | We did everything for her. | 我们为她做了那么多 |
[53:32] | Made sure she was comfortable, | 让她过得舒舒服服 |
[53:34] | walked her around the house with that fucking pillow, | 推她倚着枕头在屋里遛弯 |
[53:37] | made her goddamn soup. | 给她煮汤 |
[53:39] | Took her to church for her holiness. | 还送她去教堂 |
[53:42] | And how does she thank us, huh? | 她又是怎么回报我们的 |
[53:44] | She leaves us with no savings… | 没给我们留下半毛钱 |
[53:46] | – Pris. – A shitty business, | -普里斯 -只有个破生意 |
[53:48] | funeral bills, hospital bills | 丧葬费 医药费 |
[53:50] | – and a house we can’t afford. – Pris. | -还有个住不起的房子 -普里斯 |
[53:51] | What? | 干什么 |
[54:03] | Someone’s gonna miss this. | 有人会来找这笔钱的 |
[54:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:11] | But he’s dead. | 可他都死了 |
[54:17] | Well, I think we found out | 我想我们搞清了 |
[54:19] | who plowed into old Cap’n Dick. | 是谁撞了迪克船长 |
[54:25] | – There’s guns in here. – Okay. You sure about that? | -里面有支手枪 -好 你确定吗 |
[54:27] | All right. Yeah, thanks. All right, I got to run. | 好的 谢谢 好的 我先挂了 |
[54:29] | I’ll bet you a Caramel Frappuccino | 我和你赌一杯焦糖星冰乐 |
[54:31] | the bullet matches. | 子弹就是从这里打出去的 |
[54:33] | Yeah, but why would he leave the tarps in the trunk? | 好吧 可他为什么把防水布留在后备箱里 |
[54:35] | And-and if you’re gonna skip town, | 还有 如果他要跑路 |
[54:37] | wouldn’t you take the gun with you? | 他为什么不带着枪 |
[54:38] | Or y-you dump it off somewhere? | 或者把枪扔到别处 |
[54:40] | Either way, all roads lead to Gorski. | 不管怎样 种种迹象都指向戈尔斯基 |
[54:42] | Yeah, but Enid lied to us about knowing his address. | 没错 但伊妮德谎称知道他的地址 |
[54:46] | So says Declan. | 迪克兰的一面之词 |
[54:49] | Hey, you know what? I-I don’t understand… | 我真是搞不懂 |
[54:51] | Why are you always giving her a free pass? | 你为什么总想放她一马 |
[54:53] | Hey, Agatha Christie, | 我说 阿加莎·克里斯蒂 |
[54:55] | how about you stop telling me how to do my job, huh? | 别再对我的工作指手画脚了 |
[55:26] | Come in. | 进来 |
[55:29] | You can keep me company. | 陪陪我 |
[55:38] | Have some if you like. | 想喝就喝点 |
[55:45] | – It’s hot. – Blow on it first. | -好烫 -那就先吹吹 |
[56:05] | They’re saying bad things about you. | 她们在说你的坏话 |
[56:09] | Who’s saying bad things? | 谁说坏话 |
[56:13] | I don’t know. Some old ladies. | 我不认识 几个老太太 |
[56:18] | What kind of bad things? | 什么样的坏话 |
[56:21] | That Dee… | 说迪伊 |
[56:23] | That, um… that maybe you hurt Dee. | 可能是你杀害了迪伊 |
[56:29] | And do you believe them? | 你信她们吗 |
[56:32] | No. | 不信 |
[56:34] | I mean, I don’t think so. | 我是说 至少我不这么觉得 |
[56:38] | Let me ask you something. | 那我问你 |
[56:39] | Who… who helped you out when you had nothing? | 你一无所有的时候是谁帮了你 |
[56:43] | No, you did. | 是你 |
[56:44] | No, I know, I know. | 不是的 我懂 我懂 |
[56:46] | You did. | 是你帮了我 |
[56:48] | I… | 我 |
[56:51] | I feel like such a fool. | 我真是蠢 |
[56:55] | I had no idea Gorski was such a monster. | 我不知道戈尔斯基会这么坏 |
[56:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[57:00] | What… Gorski killed Dee? | 你说什么 戈尔斯基杀了迪伊吗 |
[57:03] | He’s a sick man. | 他是个变态 |
[57:04] | What can I say? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[57:06] | I gave him a little bit of authority, | 我给了他点权力 |
[57:07] | and he seemed to take it as a free ticket | 他就以为他能够 |
[57:09] | to do what he wanted. | 为所欲为了 |
[57:12] | My God. | 天啊 |
[57:15] | But Dee, honey… | 但是亲爱的 迪伊 |
[57:18] | she begged me to give her the queen’s treatment. | 她求着让我把她当成女王一样供养 |
[57:24] | I’m sorry to break it to you, but that girl was ready | 抱歉我的话可能让你伤心 但那姑娘 |
[57:27] | to sell you down the river at the drop of a hat | 绝对会为了一点蝇头小利 |
[57:29] | if it meant she could have a bigger slice of pie. | 随时准备出卖你 |
[57:31] | No, but Dee and I… Dee and I were like sisters. | 不是的 迪伊和我就像姐妹一样 |
[57:34] | Come on. Wake up, cupcake. | 得了吧 醒醒吧我的小可爱 |
[57:36] | She was only ever looking out for herself. | 她只关心她自己 |
[57:41] | It was a sad realization for me, too, | 意识到这点我也很伤心 |
[57:42] | after all I’d done for her. | 我之前那么照顾她 |
[57:44] | Enid, you fucking owed her money. | 伊妮德 你欠她的钱好吗 |
[57:46] | Dee was a selfish, ungrateful junkie | 迪伊就是个又自私又忘恩负义的毒虫 |
[57:50] | who was always skimming off the top. | 总想从别人那里骗钱 |
[57:53] | Not an ounce of loyalty in that girl. | 那姑娘毫无忠诚可言 |
[57:59] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[58:01] | I’m still here for you, aren’t I? | 你还有我 是吗 |
[58:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[58:12] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[58:23] | What are you doing here, anyway? | 你到底为什么来这儿 |
[58:26] | Why aren’t you at The Desert? | 你怎么没在”沙漠” |
[58:28] | Declan kicked us out. | 迪克兰把我们赶出来了 |
[58:30] | He said you didn’t pay this month. | 他说你这个月没付钱 |
[58:40] | Gail and Doreen put you up to this?! | 盖尔和多琳让你这么做的吗 |
[58:43] | Enid, calm down. | 伊妮德 淡定 |
[58:46] | You’re not so pretty when you’re mad. | 你一生气就不美了 |
[58:48] | 30 years of business, | 咱们合伙30年了 |
[58:49] | and I don’t get the benefit of the doubt?! | 你还是信不过我吗 |
[58:51] | Just pay me what you owe me, and your girls go back to work. | 把你欠的账还了 她们就能回来了 |
[59:07] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[59:10] | Your mom still hide whiskey around here? | 你妈妈还把威士忌藏在这里吧 |
[59:13] | Uh, I doubt it. | 我不确定 |
[59:15] | Uh, is there something I could help you with, Mrs. Devlin? | 我能帮你什么忙吗 德芙琳夫人 |
[59:18] | Ms. Devlin. | 德芙琳小姐 |
[59:23] | Hi, Pris. | 嗨呀 普里斯 |
[59:26] | Don’t hate me, but I splurged. | 别骂我 我大采购去了 |
[59:28] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[59:32] | Aged to perfection. | 顶级陈酿 |
[59:40] | I was about your age when I inherited the B and B. | 我继承含早旅馆时和你们差不多大 |
[59:44] | When some fishermen started bringing this girl | 那时候 有的渔夫会带着女孩 |
[59:47] | to Oceanview for hourly services, | 去海景之家开钟点房 |
[59:50] | I was furious. | 我非常愤怒 |
[59:54] | But your mother had the idea to actually talk to the girl. | 但你们的妈妈和那女孩谈了谈 |
[59:58] | See if we could all find a way to capitalize. | 寻找共同获益的法子 |
[1:00:06] | And we did. | 我们找到了 |
[1:00:10] | Go on, drink up. | 喝吧 别拘着 |
[1:00:15] | Drink up. | 喝了 |
[1:00:27] | You know why I’m here? | 知道我为什么来找你们吗 |
[1:00:32] | The sad truth is I’m disappointed in you girls. | 悲哀的是 我对你们很失望 |
[1:00:37] | You thought you could hustle me. | 你们以为能打劫我 |
[1:00:40] | Mrs. Devlin, we… | 德芙琳夫人 我们 |
[1:00:41] | But because of your mother, | 但看在你们的母亲面子上 |
[1:00:44] | I’m giving you a second chance to make this right. | 我给你们一次改正的机会 |
[1:00:51] | You’re going to bring me back what you stole. | 把你们偷的东西还给我 |
[1:00:55] | And I’ll return… | 相应地 |
[1:00:58] | that fancy knife of yours. | 我把你们的雕花刀还回来 |
[1:01:07] | And if you don’t, there are two things I can do. | 你们如果不还 我有两个选项 |
[1:01:11] | And the nice one is to turn you in. | 友善一点的就是告发你们 |
[1:01:16] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[1:01:18] | Pris | 普里斯! |
[1:01:21] | Okay, Priscilla, just… wait one minute. | 好了 普里西拉 等一下 |
[1:01:26] | Priscilla, just slow down. | 普里西拉 慢点走 |
[1:01:27] | How does she have the knife | 她怎么会有刀 |
[1:01:29] | if you dropped it off Kernwood Bridge? | 你不是把刀丢到肯伍德大桥下面了吗 |
[1:01:31] | Well, you were freaking out. | 你当时吓坏了 |
[1:01:33] | You lied to me. | 你对我说谎了 |
[1:01:34] | I needed to calm you down. | 我得让你冷静下来啊 |
[1:01:36] | I’m going to the police. | 我要去警局 |
[1:01:38] | Look, why don’t we just bring that bitch back her money? | 我们把钱还给那老贱人行不行 |
[1:01:40] | You heard Gail. She said stay the hell away. | 你听到盖尔的话了 她说了别插手 |
[1:01:43] | – That girl was killed. – I know. | -那女孩被杀了 -我知道 |
[1:01:46] | She worked for Enid, Mary Beth. | 她在伊妮德手下工作 玛丽·贝思 |
[1:01:48] | I know, but-but… | 我知道 但是 |
[1:01:49] | No, if you saw what I saw… | 不 你没意识到严重性 |
[1:01:50] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean that… | 是 可也不一定 |
[1:01:52] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[1:02:06] | I’m not a criminal. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[1:02:08] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能过这样的生活 |
[1:02:10] | So then let’s just leave. | 那我们就走嘛 |
[1:02:13] | We could take this money. It’s $50,000. | 我们可以带上钱啊 有五万呢 |
[1:02:15] | We could get out of this dump, Pris. | 离开这个鬼地方 普里斯 |
[1:02:18] | This town, this house… | 离开这个镇子 这个房子 |
[1:02:20] | It’s all pathetic. | 这个可悲的地方 |
[1:02:21] | If you leave with that money, I’m done. | 你要是带着钱走 我就不干了 |
[1:02:24] | I mean, really, you’re on your own. | 我说真的 你就单干吧 |
[1:02:25] | No one to clean up your mess. | 没人会帮你收拾残局的 |
[1:02:27] | Do you get that if we-we go and we turn ourselves in, | 你懂不懂 如果我们去自首 |
[1:02:30] | then-then our lives are over? | 我们的人生就毁了 |
[1:02:31] | Mary Beth, grow up. | 玛丽·贝思 成熟点吧 |
[1:02:58] | ♪ Our boots and clothes ♪ | ♪ 靴子 衣服 ♪ |
[1:03:01] | ♪ Are all in pawn ♪ | ♪ 全部抵押 ♪ |
[1:03:05] | ♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[1:03:11] | ♪ Go down ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 ♪ |
[1:03:16] | ♪ We fought the storm ♪ | ♪ 我们与风暴抗争 ♪ |
[1:03:19] | ♪ From dusk till dawn ♪ | ♪ 从黄昏直到清晨 ♪ |
[1:03:24] | ♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[1:03:29] | ♪ Go down ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 ♪ |
[1:03:35] | ♪ Oh, you pinks and posies ♪ | ♪ 花花公子们啊 ♪ |
[1:03:44] | ♪ Go down, you blood red roses ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 猩红的玫瑰 ♪ |
[1:03:50] | ♪ Go down. ♪ | ♪ 沉落吧 ♪ |
[1:04:00] | Hi. | 喂 |
[1:04:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:04:21] | I’ll go tomorrow. | 我明天就去 |
[1:04:28] | Go to the police… | 去警局 |
[1:04:31] | and I’ll tell them everything. | 把一切都说出来 |
[1:04:37] | That’s what Mom would’ve wanted. | 妈妈肯定希望我们这么做 |
[1:05:25] | Hey there, Priscilla. | 你好 普里西拉 |
[1:05:27] | Mary Beth. | 还有玛丽·贝思 |
[1:05:29] | Officer Brennan. | 布南警官 |
[1:05:30] | “Officer Brennan” still, eh? | 还叫我”布南警官”吗 |
[1:05:32] | Well, better than “sir.” I’ll take it. | 其实比”先生”好点 也可以吧 |
[1:05:35] | Smells delish in there. Is that haddock? | 好香啊 是黑线鳕吗 |
[1:05:37] | Geez. Smells good. | 天 闻着真香 |
[1:05:39] | Sorry, um, stomach’s talking. | 对不起 有点小饿 |
[1:05:42] | Oh, uh, did you… | 你吃了 |
[1:05:46] | Do you want to join us? | 你想跟我们一起吃吗 |
[1:05:48] | Uh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:05:49] | I won’t say no to a good meal. Sure. Thanks. | 我可不会拒绝一顿大餐 多谢 |
[1:05:55] | Bless us, O Lord, and these thy gifts, | 主 求你降褔我们 |
[1:05:57] | which we are about to receive from thy bounty | 并降褔吾主基督 |
[1:05:58] | through Christ our Lord. Amen. | 赐予我们的食物 阿门 |
[1:06:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:06:07] | I, um… | 我 |
[1:06:09] | Sorry to hear about your mom. | 听闻你们的母亲过世我很遗憾 |
[1:06:13] | Um, just wanted to say that. | 只是想跟你们说一声 |
[1:06:16] | Um, funeral was Saturday, yeah? | 葬礼那天是周六 对吧 |
[1:06:24] | And was everything okay with you two, um… | 你们俩那天一切都好吗 |
[1:06:27] | here alone that night? | 晚上也都好吗 |
[1:06:31] | Uh, well… Everything was fine. | 对 一切都好 |
[1:06:34] | We, uh… we went to bed early. | 我们 我们很早就睡了 |
[1:06:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:41] | It’s just, uh… | 我只是 |
[1:06:42] | Sorry. The reason I ask is, uh, | 对不起 我这么问 是因为 |
[1:06:45] | the station actually got a call from this residence, | 警局那天接到了你们打的电话 |
[1:06:48] | um, pretty late on Saturday night, so… | 周六夜里很晚的时候 所以 |
[1:06:51] | Did you girls see anything unusual? | 你们俩遇到什么不寻常的事情了吗 |
[1:06:57] | You know, that was me. | 其实是我啦 |
[1:06:59] | I-I remember now. | 我想起来了 |
[1:07:00] | I-I pressed the wrong preset. | 我按错了键 |
[1:07:02] | How’d you do that? | 怎么会按错到警局呢 |
[1:07:07] | Our Uncle Henry got really drunk, | 亨利舅舅醉得特别厉害 |
[1:07:10] | and, uh… | 然后 |
[1:07:11] | I just was trying to call to see if he got home okay, | 我想打电话问问他有没有安全到家 |
[1:07:14] | and, um, I was trying to press the, uh, | 然后我本来想打 |
[1:07:17] | assisted living, um, preset. | 生活协助机构的电话 |
[1:07:20] | – Fumbling fingers. – Yeah. | -手指一抖 -就是这样 |
[1:07:22] | – And, uh, w-was he okay? – Oh, yeah. He, uh… | -他还好吧 -对 他 |
[1:07:25] | I think he got a new girlfriend that night. | 他那天晚上可能交了个新女友 |
[1:07:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:30] | – Quite the scoundrel, then, huh? – Yeah | -还挺浪的 对吧 -是啊 |
[1:07:32] | Um, well, so, uh… so, if I had to note it | 所以 所以如果我要记录 |
[1:07:36] | for the, um, official record, you guys were here | 录入官方记录册的话 你们俩周六 |
[1:07:39] | all Saturday night after the reception? | 接待会之后 整晚都在家里 对吧 |
[1:07:42] | Yeah. We were here together. | 对 我们俩都在 |
[1:07:44] | All night. | 一点没错 |
[1:07:50] | St. Joan’s soup kitchen. | 圣女贞德流动施舍厨房 |
[1:07:53] | On volunteer day. | 志愿者日那一天 |
[1:07:55] | I do remember you. | 我记得你 |
[1:07:59] | Well, bye, Justin. | 那 再见 贾斯汀 |
[1:08:01] | Yeah, bye. | 好 再见 |
[1:08:14] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[1:08:18] | Well, so what are we gonna do now? | 那我们现在要做什么 |
[1:08:23] | We give the bitch back her money. | 把那老贱人的钱还回去 |
[1:08:31] | What are you doing? | 在干什么呢 |
[1:08:32] | Lexie. | 莱克茜 |
[1:08:34] | I love you so much. You know that? | 我好爱你 你知道吗 |
[1:08:37] | Wish you’d pick up your phone. | 真希望你快接电话 |
[1:08:39] | I did something, Lexie. | 我做了一件事 莱克茜 |
[1:08:42] | I cracked it. | 我破罐破摔了 |
[1:08:44] | It was Enid’s birthday. | 就在伊妮德的生日那天 |
[1:08:49] | We are done taking shit. | 我们受气受够了 |
[1:09:22] | October 17… | 十月十七日 |
[1:09:26] | 1951. | 1951年 |
[1:09:28] | Happy birthday, Enid. | 生日快乐 伊妮德 |
[1:09:51] | Come in, sweetheart. | 进屋里来 小宝贝 |
[1:09:54] | Come in. | 进屋来 |
[1:09:55] | I know Enid’s lying to me. | 我才知道伊妮德骗了我 |
[1:09:58] | She hurt my friend. | 她伤害了我的朋友 |
[1:10:00] | I’d like another one | 再来一杯 |
[1:10:01] | for the road. | 喝了上路 |
[1:10:03] | Enid, I think you’ve had enough for tonight. | 伊妮德 你今晚喝的够多了 |
[1:10:05] | Why don’t you get yourself home? | 你要不回家吧 |
[1:10:08] | isn’t-isn’t that cute? | 你还真可爱啊 |
[1:10:10] | Cut the shit and get to pouring. | 少逼逼 给我倒酒 |
[1:10:15] | The older one, Priscilla? | 大的那个吗 叫普里西拉 |
[1:10:17] | Mm-hmm? Her hair is different, | 对 她的头发与众不同 |
[1:10:19] | but it’s… yeah, she’s just… she’s still really pretty. | 但是 反正 她还是很好看 |
[1:10:22] | Work that uniform. | 用好你那身警服 |
[1:10:23] | The Catholic girls love that shit. | 天主教女孩可吃那套了 |
[1:10:25] | You know her younger sister. What about her? | 你认识她妹妹 她人怎么样 |
[1:10:27] | Oh, she’s a hot shit, but a waste of time. | 她是个辣妞 但和她相处就是浪费时间 |
[1:10:30] | She likes the creeps. | 她喜欢怪咖男 |
[1:10:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:10:33] | I don’t get that. Why do girls like dicks? | 我不明白 为什么女人都喜欢渣男 |
[1:10:35] | Oh, not even just a dick; like, a dirtbag. | 不仅是渣男 还有油腻男 |
[1:10:38] | She was all over that | 那晚她一直黏在那个 |
[1:10:39] | Oceanview creeper in here the other night. | 海景之家来的怪咖男身边 |
[1:10:49] | Paulie, what, uh… what night was that? | 保利 你说的是哪天晚上啊 |
[1:10:53] | It was, uh, Saturday. | 就 周六 |
[1:10:56] | – Saturday, huh? – Yeah. | -周六是吧 -对 |
[1:10:58] | Well, shit. | 那见鬼了 |
[1:11:17] | I need this like a hole in the head. | 也真是不嫌烦的 |
[1:11:24] | We know you killed that girl, Enid. | 我们知道你杀了那个女孩 伊妮德 |
[1:11:27] | You need to turn yourself in. | 你得自首 |
[1:11:29] | We want to help you. | 我们想帮你 |
[1:11:30] | Y-You’re like family. | 你 你像我们的家人一样 |
[1:11:32] | Cut the bullshit, Suze. | 别扯淡了 苏西 |
[1:11:35] | You hens decided to hate me years ago. | 你们这些老母鸡几年前就讨厌我了 |
[1:11:38] | You didn’t play by the rules, Enid. | 是你不按照规矩办事 伊妮德 |
[1:11:40] | That’s right. I didn’t have a kid to parade around | 对啊 我没有孩子可以带着四处炫耀 |
[1:11:42] | or a cake at the goddamn bake sale. | 也没有蛋糕可以在烘焙市场卖 |
[1:11:46] | Not those kind of rules, Enid. | 不是这些规矩 伊妮德 |
[1:11:48] | What, this? | 什么 那是这生意吗 |
[1:11:51] | This place we all decided on together, | 这地方难道不是当初我们一起决定 |
[1:11:54] | that we all said yes to? | 一致同意的吗 |
[1:11:57] | – You convinced us then. – Bullshit. | -是你说服我们的 -屁话 |
[1:12:00] | We all remember how bad it was. | 我们都记得当初情况有多糟糕 |
[1:12:03] | We all have stories, so… | 我们都有各自的过往 所以 |
[1:12:06] | don’t treat me like I was asking for trouble. | 不要搞得好像我故意在找麻烦一样 |
[1:12:09] | It changed, Enid. | 什么都变了 伊妮德 |
[1:12:10] | – The whole operation. – Admit it, Gail. | -整个生意都变了 -承认吧 盖尔 |
[1:12:13] | You never had a problem with this place | 你对这地方一直都没有意见 |
[1:12:15] | until you caught Bruce coming by. | 直到你发现布鲁斯也会过来光顾 |
[1:12:19] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[1:12:21] | But you, Enid… | 但是你 伊妮德 |
[1:12:23] | you need to take a good look in the mirror. | 你需要好好看看镜子里的自己 |
[1:12:29] | The devil herself. | 那我看到的就是恶魔本人吧 |
[1:12:31] | It-it’s not right, Enid. | 这 这样做是不对的 伊妮德 |
[1:12:34] | They’re not our girls, | 她们不是我们的孩子 |
[1:12:36] | but they’re somebody’s daughters. | 但是她们也是其他人的女儿 |
[1:12:38] | That poor thing didn’t deserve to die. | 那个可怜的孩子不应该就这么死去 |
[1:12:42] | Dee? | 迪伊 |
[1:12:44] | You all used her. | 你们都在利用她 |
[1:12:47] | You all benefited from her and so many others. | 你们都从她和别的孩子身上获利 |
[1:12:51] | And God knows how we can ever forgive ourselves. | 上帝知道我们永远无法原谅自己 |
[1:12:56] | But we’re trying to do right now. | 但是我们现在想做正确的事情 |
[1:13:00] | It’s over, Enid. | 一切都结束了 伊妮德 |
[1:13:03] | If you can’t see that, | 如果你还是无法接受这个事实 |
[1:13:06] | we can’t help you. | 我们也帮不了你 |
[1:13:13] | Toodle-oo. | 那就再见吧 |
[1:13:20] | Catty bitches. | 叽歪的婊子 |
[1:13:55] | We’ll take the back door. | 我们从后门走 |
[1:14:00] | And the boat. | 坐船跑 |
[1:14:56] | Mrs. Devlin? | 德芙琳夫人 |
[1:15:23] | Um, Mrs. Devlin? | 德芙琳夫人在吗 |
[1:15:36] | Saying, um, “Danielle’s mom sold me | 他们说”丹妮尔的妈妈卖给我 |
[1:15:41] | an effin’fake ticket,” | 一张假票” |
[1:15:42] | and she’s, like, going on and on | 她还一直在不停地复述 |
[1:15:44] | with all these inappropriate texts. | 这些不恰当的信息 |
[1:15:46] | Let-let me ask you something. | 我来问你 |
[1:16:00] | Here’s the money. | 钱都在这了 |
[1:16:03] | We had to use some, | 我们之前不得已用了一些 |
[1:16:04] | but, uh, we’ll pay you back. | 但是我们会把那些钱还给你的 |
[1:16:07] | We swear. | 我们发誓 |
[1:16:09] | And I was like, “My mom’s here. | 然后我就说”我妈妈在这里 |
[1:16:10] | She can go get your ticket…” | 她能过去帮你把票拿回来” |
[1:16:16] | God, I miss your mother. | 上帝啊 我真的很想念你们的母亲 |
[1:16:22] | I never said goodbye. | 我都没有和她好好道别 |
[1:16:26] | I’m sure she hated me. | 我觉得她讨厌我 |
[1:16:29] | She wasn’t angry. | 她没有生你的气 |
[1:16:34] | I think she understood. | 我觉得她理解你 |
[1:16:37] | She was a good egg, your mother. | 你们的母亲 是个好人 |
[1:16:42] | Did everything for you girls. | 做的一切都是为了你们 |
[1:16:46] | Left the business ’cause of you. | 离开了这行也是因为你们 |
[1:16:50] | I don’t hold it against you, though. | 但是我也不因为这旧事怀恨在心 |
[1:16:54] | Well, we won’t be bothering you from now on. | 我们从现在开始再也不会打扰你了 |
[1:17:00] | Tell that to Gorski. | 这话你们跟戈尔斯基说去吧 |
[1:17:21] | We’d like our knife back. | 我们想要回刀子 |
[1:17:23] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[1:17:26] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[1:17:29] | The knife. | 那把刀 |
[1:17:47] | On second thought, | 仔细想一想 |
[1:17:49] | I think you should keep some of this money. | 你们还是留下一部分钱吧 |
[1:17:56] | I know you need it. | 我知道你们需要它 |
[1:18:02] | Buy a f-few nice things. | 买一些东西 |
[1:18:06] | Wouldn’t hurt. | 没关系的 |
[1:18:09] | And when that money’s gone, | 等这些钱用完了 |
[1:18:11] | you can come to work for me. | 你们可以过来为我工作 |
[1:18:15] | On the business side, of course. | 当然 不是让你们卖身 |
[1:18:20] | We can’t accept this. | 我们不能接受这钱 |
[1:18:22] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[1:18:27] | Pris is right. | 普里斯说得对 |
[1:18:29] | We don’t want your money. | 我们不想要你的钱 |
[1:18:33] | I don’t like your tone. | 说话注意点 |
[1:18:36] | You brats | 你们这些小兔崽子 |
[1:18:37] | have no idea how easy you have it. | 完全不知道你们拿这钱多轻松 |
[1:18:41] | We were on our own. | 我们当初一切都靠自己 |
[1:18:42] | No one was looking out for us. | 没有人关心照顾过我们 |
[1:18:45] | But you girls, you grew up spoiled fucking rotten! | 但是你们两个 从小就他妈的被宠着 |
[1:18:48] | And now you want to act all high and mighty? | 现在你们想表现的一幅道貌岸然的样子吗 |
[1:18:52] | Look down on me? Judge me? | 瞧不起我 评判我 |
[1:18:54] | Judge my life? | 对我的生活评头论足 |
[1:18:56] | – Mrs. Devlin… – Ms. Devlin | -德芙琳夫人 -是德芙琳小姐 |
[1:18:58] | You should be on your knees thanking me! | 你们应该跪下感谢我 |
[1:19:16] | Here. | 我扶你 |
[1:19:18] | Yeah. | 不用 |
[1:19:19] | I can’t. Stop it. | 我不要帮忙 停下 |
[1:19:37] | We’re taking our knife back, Ms. Devlin. | 我们把刀子拿回去了 德芙琳小姐 |
[1:20:06] | ♪ You seamen bold ♪ | ♪ 你这个大胆的水手 ♪ |
[1:20:09] | ♪ Who plow the ocean ♪ | ♪ 像个海上的农民 ♪ |
[1:20:12] | ♪ See dangers ♪ | ♪ 大海上险象环生 ♪ |
[1:20:14] | ♪ Landsmen could never know ♪ | ♪ 居住在陆地上的人永远想象不到 ♪ |
[1:20:18] | ♪ It’s not for honor ♪ | ♪ 出海不是为了荣誉 ♪ |
[1:20:21] | ♪ Or promotion ♪ | ♪ 也不是为了升职 ♪ |
[1:20:24] | ♪ No tongue can tell ♪ | ♪ 任何言语都无法描述 ♪ |
[1:20:25] | ♪ What they undergo ♪ | ♪ 他们经历过什么 ♪ |
[1:20:31] | ♪ In the blusterous wind ♪ | ♪ 在狂风中 ♪ |
[1:20:33] | ♪ And the great dark waters ♪ | ♪ 在深不见底的海洋上 ♪ |
[1:20:37] | ♪ Our ship went drifting ♪ | ♪ 我们的船在飘荡 ♪ |
[1:20:40] | ♪ On the sea ♪ | ♪ 在海洋上飘荡 ♪ |
[1:20:44] | ♪ Her headgear gone ♪ | ♪ 她的头饰掉了 ♪ |
[1:20:48] | ♪ And her rudder broken ♪ | ♪ 她的船坏了 ♪ |
[1:20:51] | ♪ Which brought us to ♪ | ♪ 这种情况也把我们带入了♪ |
[1:20:54] | ♪ Extremity ♪ | ♪ 绝境 ♪ |
[1:21:01] | ♪ For 14 days ♪ | ♪ 我们险象环生了十四天 ♪ |
[1:21:04] | ♪ Heartsore and hungry ♪ | ♪ 饥寒交迫 ♪ |
[1:21:07] | ♪ Seeing but wild waters ♪ | ♪ 目光所及之处都是翻滚的波涛 ♪ |
[1:21:10] | ♪ And bitter sky ♪ | ♪ 还有阴沉的天空 ♪ |
[1:21:15] | ♪ Poor fellows ♪ | ♪ 可怜的家伙们 ♪ |
[1:21:17] | ♪ They fell in a totter ♪ | ♪ 他们陆陆续续的倒下了 ♪ |
[1:21:20] | ♪ A-casting lots as to ♪ | ♪ 让命运之轮决定 ♪ |
[1:21:23] | ♪ Which should die ♪ | ♪ 谁先死去 ♪ |
[1:21:26] | – Morning. – Morning, Coletti. | -早上好 -早上好 科莱迪 |
[1:21:28] | I’m here to talk to you about Oceanview. | 我是来这里跟你谈谈海景之家有关的事 |
[1:21:31] | ♪ The lot it fell ♪ | ♪ 这个命运 ♪ |
[1:21:34] | ♪ Upon Robert Jackson ♪ | ♪ 降临到罗伯特·杰克逊的头上 ♪ |
[1:21:37] | ♪ Whose family was so very great ♪ | ♪ 他的家庭非常的美满 ♪ |
[1:21:45] | ♪ Oh, I’m free to die ♪ | ♪ 我可以欣然赴死了 ♪ |
[1:21:49] | ♪ But, oh, my comrades ♪ | ♪ 但是 我的同志们 ♪ |
[1:21:52] | ♪ Let me keep lookout ♪ | ♪ 请让我继续为你们放风 ♪ |
[1:21:55] | ♪ Till the break of day ♪ | ♪ 直到天亮 ♪ |
[1:22:02] | ♪ A full-dressed ship ♪ | ♪ 一艘全副武装的船 ♪ |
[1:22:05] | ♪ Like the sun a-glittering ♪ | ♪ 如烈日般闪耀夺目 ♪ |
[1:22:08] | ♪ Came bearing down ♪ | ♪ 扑面而来 ♪ |
[1:22:10] | ♪ To all their relief ♪ | ♪ 如释重负 ♪ |
[1:22:15] | ♪ And as soon as this ♪ | ♪ 这个时候一到 ♪ |
[1:22:18] | ♪ Glad news was shouted ♪ | ♪ 喜讯接踵而来 ♪ |
[1:22:21] | ♪ It banished all ♪ | ♪ 这驱散了 ♪ |
[1:22:23] | ♪ Their cares and grief ♪ | ♪ 他们的千愁万绪 ♪ |
[1:22:28] | ♪ The ship brought to ♪ | ♪ 这艘船带来的 ♪ |
[1:22:31] | ♪ No longer drifting ♪ | ♪ 是不再如浮萍般漂泊 ♪ |
[1:22:34] | ♪ Safe in Saint Vincent, Cape Verde ♪ | ♪ 它安全的到达了佛得角圣文森特 ♪ |
[1:22:38] | ♪ She gained ♪ | ♪ 她收获良多 ♪ |
[1:22:42] | ♪ Oh, you seamen bold ♪ | ♪ 你们这些勇猛的水手啊 ♪ |
[1:22:46] | ♪ Who hear my story ♪ | ♪ 听我故事之人 ♪ |
[1:22:50] | ♪ Pray you’ll never suffer ♪ | ♪ 希望你永远不会遭受 ♪ |
[1:22:53] | ♪ The like again ♪ | ♪ 如此骇人之经历 ♪ |
[1:23:02] | Nan, what do you, uh… what do you know | 奶奶 你知道 你知道 |
[1:23:03] | about the Connolly sisters? | 康奈利家的那对姐妹吗 |
[1:23:04] | You knew their mother, right? | 你认识她们的母亲 对吗 |
[1:23:05] | Real nice girls. | 两个都是好孩子 |
[1:23:08] | Sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[1:23:09] | Yeah, Mary Margaret and I go way back. | 对啊 我和玛丽·玛格丽特很早以前就认识了 |
[1:23:12] | Well, they’re acting strange. | 这样啊 她们最近举止有点古怪 |
[1:23:15] | Oh, honey. | 我的天 亲爱的 |
[1:23:19] | I think someone has a crush. | 我觉得某人内心有些小鹿乱撞 |
[1:23:23] | Have you seen how cute you look in your uniform? | 你知道你穿着这身制服有多帅吗 |
[1:23:28] | Okay. Sure, Nan. | 好吧 明白了 奶奶 |
[1:23:30] | I’m proud of you, Justy. | 我很为你骄傲 小贾 |
[1:23:32] | Working so hard. | 工作这么认真 |
[1:23:34] | Well, and Coletti’s a great teacher. | 科莱迪是个好老师 |
[1:23:38] | That guy confounds me. | 我有点不懂这个人 |
[1:23:40] | Just overnight, out of the blue, | 就在一夜之间 莫名其妙的 |
[1:23:43] | pulls a 180 on this murder case. | 对这谋杀案的看法有了大转变 |
[1:23:45] | Murder? I thought she drowned. | 谋杀吗 我以为她是被淹死的 |
[1:23:47] | And he’s demanding that I go with him | 而且他坚持我一定要跟他一起去 |
[1:23:49] | to make an arrest at the crack of dawn. | 在天亮时实施抓捕 |
[1:23:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:23:53] | Whoever changed his mind | 不管是谁改变了他的主意 |
[1:23:55] | must be pretty convincing, Nan. | 这个人一定很有说服力 奶奶 |
[1:23:56] | Yeah, I’ll bet he’s got reliable sources. | 是啊 我觉得他的消息来源肯定很可靠 |
[1:24:10] | Still dredging the bay for Gorski’s body, right? | 还在海湾里找戈尔斯基的尸体 对吗 |
[1:24:13] | After we bust the Oceanview? | 在我们端了海景之家以后还这样 |
[1:24:16] | What’s the point? | 这么做的意义在哪里 |
[1:24:25] | Hey, there’s your girl. | 兄弟 你的暗恋情人来了 |
[1:24:27] | Let’s do a drive-by. | 我们开车过去吧 |
[1:24:30] | Nah. | 不了 |
[1:24:33] | I don’t like her anymore. | 我不喜欢她了 |
[1:24:40] | I guess now it’s time we got to get back to work. | 我想现在我们都该回去工作了 |
[1:24:44] | Pris, I figure, if we bust our asses, | 普里斯 我在想 如果我们再使点劲 |
[1:24:47] | we could probably keep the house. | 说不定还能留着这房子 |
[1:24:52] | The house is just a house. | 房子只是房子而已 |
[1:24:56] | We got to get you to college next fall. | 明年秋天我们就要想办法让你上大学了 |
[1:25:03] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[1:25:04] | I like it here. | 我喜欢呆在这里 |
[1:25:06] | I’ll come visit you, though. | 但是我会过去看你的 |
[1:25:10] | Hello, Connollys. | 你们好啊 康奈利姐妹 |
[1:25:12] | Hey, Mrs. Maguire. | 你好 马奎尔夫人 |
[1:25:15] | ♪ Livin’and sinnin’go hand-into-hand ♪ | ♪ 活着便是与罪恶相辅相成 ♪ |
[1:25:20] | ♪ To me, weigh hey ♪ | ♪ 与我而言 不平则鸣 ♪ |
[1:25:23] | ♪ Blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[1:25:28] | Priscilla, Mary Beth. | 普里西拉 玛丽·贝思 |
[1:25:30] | Morning, Mrs. Burke. | 早上好 伯克夫人 |
[1:25:31] | ♪ Weigh hey ♪ | ♪ 不平则鸣 ♪ |
[1:25:33] | ♪ Blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[1:25:36] | ♪ If you ain’t into sinnin’ ♪ | ♪ 如果你对恶行嗤之以鼻 ♪ |
[1:25:38] | ♪ Go live off the land ♪ | ♪ 那就离开陆地而活 ♪ |
[1:25:40] | ♪ Give me some time ♪ | ♪ 给我一点时间 ♪ |
[1:25:42] | ♪ To blow the man down ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |
[1:26:22] | ♪ Give me some time ♪ | ♪ 给我一点时间 ♪ |
[1:26:25] | ♪ To blow the man down. ♪ | ♪ 把那个人击倒 ♪ |