Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Blood Diamond(血钻)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Blood Diamond(血钻)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:血钻
英文名称:Blood Diamond
年代:2006

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:08] Dia. 狄亚
[01:15] English boys don’t go to school every day. 英国小孩都不必每天上学
[02:48] Teacher say this country was founded as a utopia. 老师说这国家本来是”乌托邦”
[02:51] Do you know what that word means, Papa? 你知道那个词的意思吗?
[02:54] Well, she says someday when the war is over 她说有一天战争结束
[02:56] our world will be a paradise. 这里就会变成人间乐土
[02:59] And all this you learn in one day? 才一天就学了这么多东西?
[03:01] And math and science. 还有数学和自然科
[03:04] This is too much learning. Tomorrow, you will stay home and mend the nets, yes? 你学的太多了 明天就待在家里补渔网吧
[03:08] No, Papa. 不要 爸爸
[03:09] What? So now you want to go to school every day? 你又想每天上学吗?
[03:46] -Stay. -Papa. -别动 -爸爸
[03:47] -Stay! -Papa! -别动 -爸爸
[04:25] Jassie! 洁丝!
[04:26] Solomon. 索罗?
[04:41] Come, come, come. 快来
[04:47] Pick it up. Quick. 快来
[04:50] -Papa! Papa! -Jassie. -爸爸! 爸爸! -洁丝!
[04:53] -Dia, run! -Papa! -狄亚 快跑 -爸爸
[04:59] -Papa! Papa! -Dia, run! -爸爸! 爸爸! -狄亚 快跑
[05:03] Papa! 爸爸!
[05:22] Bring forward the next one. Bastard. 把下一个带上来 混帐
[05:24] Bring forward the next one. 下一个
[05:27] -Long sleeve -or short sleeve? -No. -砍手掌或手臂? -不要
[05:32] Young man. You must understand. 是这样的
[05:34] The government wants you to vote, okay? 政府要你们投票
[05:37] They gonna tell you say, “The future is in your hands.” 他们说”未来在你们的手中”
[05:41] We now the future. 我们才是未来
[05:43] So we take your hands. 砍断你的手
[05:45] -No. -No more hands, no more voting. -不要 没有手 就不能投票
[05:49] Chop him. 砍吧
[05:54] Spread the word. The Revolutionary United Front is coming. 把话传出去 革命联合阵线(RUF)来了
[06:00] -R.U.F. -R.U.F.! R.U.F.! -RUF! -RUF! RUF!
[06:06] Bring forward the next one. Bring him forward. Bring him forward. 下一个 把他带上来
[06:12] Long sleeve or short sleeve? 砍手掌或手臂?
[06:16] -Short sleeve! -Chop him. -手臂 -动手!
[06:18] Hold on, hold on. Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等一下
[06:22] Not this one. Look at him. 这家伙很壮 看看他
[06:25] -Put him in the truck. -Let’s go. -带他上卡车 -走吧
[06:26] Bring him to the mines. 载去钻石矿
[06:28] He can work. He can work. Move, move, move. 他可以采矿 快点
[06:30] Next one, next one, next one. 下一个 下一个
[06:38] Throughout the history of Africa 非洲历史充满斑斑血泪
[06:40] whenever a substance of value is found 只要发现有价值的物质
[06:44] the locals die in great number and in misery. 当地人就会遭到大量屠杀
[06:47] Now, this was true of ivory, rubber, gold and oil. 包括象牙 橡胶 黄金和石油
[06:53] It is now true of diamonds. 现在当然也包括钻石
[06:56] According to a devastating report by Global Witness 根据全球见证组织的报告
[07:00] these stones are being used to purchase arms and finance civil war. 钻石用来购买军火并资助内战
[07:05] We must act to prohibit 我们必须抑止来自冲突区
[07:08] the direct or indirect import of all rough diamonds from conflict zones. 直接或间接的钻石原石进口
[07:19] May I remind you 我想提醒阁下
[07:20] that the U.S. is responsible for two-thirds of all diamond purchases worldwide 美国进口 全球三分之二的钻石产量
[07:25] and I don’t anticipate that demand diminishing. 我不认为需求量会降低
[07:29] We must remember that these stones 来自冲突区的钻石
[07:31] comprise only a small percentage of the legitimate diamond industry 只占了合法钻石业的极小部分
[07:36] whose trade is crucial to the economies of many emerging nations. 开发中国家的经济仰赖钻石贸易
[07:41] The Freetown government and their white masters 自由城的政府和白人领导者
[07:45] have raped your land to feed their greed. 贪婪地强占你们的土地
[07:48] RUF have freed you. 革命联合阵线解放了你们
[07:50] -No more slave and master here. -It’s true. -你们不再是他们的奴隶 -没错
[07:53] Current estimates are that conflict stones account for only 15 percent of the market. 根据目前的估计 冲突钻石只有百分之十五的市占率
[07:59] But in a multi-billion-dollar-a-year industry 但钻石业每年营业额高达数十亿
[08:01] that means hundreds of millions of dollars are available 冲突区就有数亿元
[08:05] for weapons in these conflict zones. 可以购买军火
[08:07] RUF is fighting for the people! 革命联合阵线为人民而战
[08:09] RUF is fighting for Sierra Leone! 我们为塞拉利昂而战
[08:12] Any bastard think he would joke with me diamond, I go cut he throat. 谁敢吞我的钻石 我就一刀杀了他
[08:19] Stop! 停下来!
[08:22] And we are joined today by members of that diamond industry 钻石业代表也出席今天的会议
[08:26] who wholeheartedly endorse your proposal. 全心全意地支持你的提议
[08:30] I hope you join me in applauding their presence here. 请大家鼓掌欢迎他们
[08:34] Mr. Van De Kaap and Mr. Simmons. 凡德坎先生及辛曼先生
[08:46] Give it to me. 给我
[09:21] Don’t worry. We’ll be fine, huh? 放心 不会有事的
[09:24] Listen. You take off as soon as I’m out the door. 我一下去 你就起飞
[09:29] You don’t land until I raise you on the sat phone. 接到我的卫星电话再降落
[09:33] You be careful, Danny. 小心点 丹尼
[09:34] Don’t worry. They want these guns too much to do anything stupid. 放心 他们要枪械 不会干蠢事
[09:53] Where is Commander Zero? 齐罗指挥官在哪里?
[09:57] I am Captain Rambo. 我是蓝波上尉
[10:00] Right. Right, I’ve seen your films, huh? 是啊 我看过你的电影
[10:07] I’m looking for Commander Zero, huh? 我在找齐罗指挥官
[10:09] He’s inside. You talk to me. 要找他就得先跟我谈
[10:11] You are here to help us in our struggle against the government. 你是来帮我们对抗政府吗?
[10:15] I’m here to do business with Commander Zero, all right? 我是来跟齐罗指挥官做生意
[10:34] All right. 好
[10:35] You are the man, huh? You are the man. 你是老大 你是老大
[10:42] Here, huh? 拿去
[10:56] Hey. I’m talking to you! Stop! 我命令你 站住
[10:59] -Commander Zero. -Hey. -齐罗指挥官 -嗨
[11:01] -I go kill you, eh? -It’s fine, huh? It’s fine. -我要毙了你 -没问题 没问题
[11:04] Commander Zero. Commander Zero. 齐罗指挥官! 齐罗指挥官!
[11:08] Mr. Archer, come here. 艾奇先生 过来
[11:18] You get something for me? 你把货带来了?
[11:20] And yourself get something for me, huh? 你也有东西要给我?
[11:24] Are you craze? You get for pay me first for them. 别傻了 先把东西给我
[11:45] This no fine, huh? 这不够好
[11:47] This no fine. 这不够好
[11:55] and their new weapons, huh? 对付政府的全新武器
[11:57] Maybe I could kill you and take what you bring. 我杀了你 然后把货抢走
[11:59] Then you get one more dead body 你杀了我只有一具尸体
[12:01] instead of airplane way full with grenade launchers. 拿不到一批榴弹枪
[12:05] So I’m think I’m gonna go to them government. 要不然我就去找政府
[12:07] Them government, at least them go pay me, huh? 至少政府会给钱
[12:10] Wait, wait. Wait, my friend. 等一下 朋友
[12:17] This is the thing you want? Here. 你要的是这些吗?
[12:19] So many I not know what to do with them all. 拿去 这玩意我多到不行
[12:22] Hey, Archer, next time, you bring satellite TV, eh? 艾奇 下次带卫星电视来
[12:25] -I wanna see Baywatch. -Yeah. -我要看《海滩游侠》 -好
[12:28] Yeah. Yeah. 好 好
[12:54] Hello, hello, hello. 哈啰 哈啰 哈啰
[12:57] Papers, please. 身分文件
[12:59] Danny Archer, National Geographic. 丹尼艾奇 《国家地理杂志》
[13:04] You crossing into Liberia. 你要到赖比瑞亚
[13:06] I’ve got a letter from the minister of interior and a Liberian visa as well. 我有内政部许可 也有签证
[13:10] I’m doing a story on the Marrakaz, who, as you know 我在做游牧部落的报导
[13:12] are allowed to cross the border in order to get into grazing grounds. 他们可以跨越国界寻找牧草
[13:16] You ever read National Geographic, huh? 你看过《国家地理杂志》吗?
[13:59] -You’re under arrest for smuggling. -No, no, no. -你因为走私被捕了 -不
[14:02] Listen here, my friend. Listen here, all right? 听我说 好吗?
[14:05] I am good friends with Colonel Coetzee. 我是寇兹上校的朋友
[14:08] Colonel Coetzee would not be pleased that you’ve interfered with his business. 你干扰他做生意他会很不爽
[14:12] Now, you know who I am, all right? 知道我是什么人了吧?
[14:14] You don’t wanna make trouble for me or my friends, all right? 你最好别惹毛我和我朋友
[14:17] Now, look, why don’t I just look the other way, all right? 听好 我就睁一只眼闭一只眼
[14:21] You take one or two of those stones and get something lacquer for the wife 让你拿一 两颗钻石替老婆
[14:24] or maybe the mistress, all right? We’ll solve the problem right here, huh? 或是情妇买好东西 这样不是省事多了?
[14:29] We’ll go back to Freetown and ask Colonel Coetzee 我要带你回自由城问寇兹上校
[14:32] how he wishes to thank his business associate. 看他打算怎么谢谢你的好意
[14:35] Guys, take him away. 把他带走
[15:23] Hey! What the fuck? What’s going on there? 妈的 搞什么鬼?
[15:26] Come on! Fix that shit now! 快过去修好
[15:28] Wasting my time here! What in the shit is that? 真麻烦 搞什么嘛
[15:32] Fuck that stuff! Fix that shit! Damn, now need to work. 快给我修好 回去干活
[15:35] -Can’t work. What’s going on there? -Boss. -继续干活 别偷懒 -老板
[15:37] -Fix that thing. -I wanna go toilet. I must go now, now. -快点修好 -老板 我内急 要上厕所
[15:40] -I can’t hold it in, boss. -Go, go. -忍不住了 老板 -去吧
[15:44] Get to work. Go to work, go to work. 回去干活 快点
[15:46] Fuckheads wasting my time now. How am I work in this shit? 没用的家伙 浪费我的时间
[15:55] Stop! 站住
[15:59] Spread your fingers. 张开手指
[16:02] Open. 张嘴
[16:19] Make it quick. 快点
[16:57] Give it to me. 把它给我
[17:01] Give it to me. 把它给我
[17:03] The government troops are coming! 政府部队攻来了
[17:10] Go, go, go! 快跑 快跑
[17:44] No, no, no! 不 不
[17:45] No! I’m not a rebel! 我不是叛军
[18:27] RUF is coming! RUF is coming! 革命联合阵线来了
[18:30] RUF is coming! RUF is coming! RUF is coming! 革命联合阵线
[18:34] RUF is coming! RUF is coming! RUF is coming! 革命联合阵线来了
[18:38] RUF is coming! RUF is coming! RUF is coming! 革命联合阵线来了
[18:49] RUF! RUF! RUF! 革命联合阵线
[18:51] RUF! RUF! RUF! 革命联合阵线
[18:54] RUF! RUF! RUF! 革命联合阵线
[18:57] RUF! RUF! RUF! 革命联合阵线
[19:05] Hey. 嘿!
[19:07] What did you do with it? 你把它埋在哪里?
[19:09] I’m talking to you, you hear me? 我在跟你讲话
[19:13] Where the diamond? The pink one. 粉红色钻石在哪里?
[19:16] -I saw you take it. -You’re mad. I do not know you. -我看到你拿走 -你疯了 我不认识你
[19:19] Liar! I saw it with my own eyes. 骗子 我亲眼看到
[19:24] This big. Biggest I have ever seen. 这么大 我见过最大的钻石
[19:29] My brothers, I go give $ 1000 弟兄们 从他身上找到钻石
[19:33] to the man who cuts the diamond out of this bastard. 我赏一千元
[19:36] You the craze! You the craze! 你这个疯子
[19:40] Where is the diamond? 我身上哪来的钻石?
[19:42] Where is the diamond? Do you see a diamond? 你有看到吗?
[19:46] You devils have taken my family! My home! I done lost everything! 你们抢走我的亲人 毁了我的家 全都没了!
[19:52] Here, look. What is left? 你自己看 我还剩下什么?
[19:55] What is left? 我什么都没有
[19:57] If there is a diamond, you are the one who has taken it! 钻石一定被你自己吞了
[20:00] Liar! The man is a liar! 骗人 这家伙是骗子
[20:03] I know your name, Solomon Vandy! You have a name! 我知道你的名字 索罗门·梵迪 你有名有姓
[20:07] You have a family! And I’ll catch them! 你有家人 我会找到他们
[20:11] And I’ll find them! 把他们抓起来
[20:30] Please tell me you brought me cigarettes, bru, please. 拜托你有带香烟来
[20:33] I just have to tell you, Danny. 我必须告诉你
[20:35] The colonel’s not going to be happy about you losing the diamonds. 你把钻石弄丢 上校会很不爽
[20:38] Forget the colonel. There’s a fisherman in there, all right? 管他的 牢里有一个渔夫
[20:41] He might’ve found a pink. Big one. 他找到一颗特大粉红钻
[20:44] What about the colonel? He’ll want that stone. 上校一定也要那颗钻石
[20:46] Screw the colonel. I’ll contact our friends in London. 去他的 我直接找伦敦的朋友
[20:49] If this stone is as big as I think, we’re gonna need a real buyer, all right? 那颗钻石超大 我需要大买主
[20:53] What? What? 什么?
[20:56] London wants nothing more to do with you. 伦敦买主不想跟你有瓜葛
[20:59] “Arrest in Sierra Leone of Daniel Archer, former mercenary and smuggler” 前佣兵及走私贩丹尼艾奇被捕
[21:04] “Retains close ties to Van De Kaap diamond cartel. 据说他和凡德坎钻石集团关系密切
[21:06] Sources say they deny any affiliation whatso” 该集团否认这项指控
[21:10] Fucking hell. 去它的
[21:13] Listen, his name is Solomon Vandy, all right? 他叫索罗门·梵迪
[21:15] Van De Kaap is gonna want that stone, whatever they say. You just get him out. 凡德坎一定会要这颗钻石 你只管把他保出来
[21:19] Get him out. 把他保出来
[21:24] Yeah, can you tell Mr. Simmons that Danny Archer called. Right. 请转告辛曼先生 丹尼·艾奇找他
[21:29] Archer. A-R-C-H-E-R. 艾奇 A-R-C-H-E-R
[21:57] Afternoon, darling, huh? 午安
[21:59] Big white man all alone. That is no fine. 大男生一个人 不好耶
[22:03] -I’m safe, huh? No HIV. -Yeah, yeah. I’ve heard that one before. -我安全 没爱滋 -才怪 少来这一套
[22:08] Archer, I know where to get nice baby diamond just for you. 我可以帮你弄到小钻石
[22:11] -Not now, next time. -Come on, Archer. -下一次吧 -拜托啦
[22:13] I said not now, next time. Bugger off. 我说下一次 滚开
[23:08] Solomon Vandy? 索罗门·梵迪?
[23:11] What do you want? 你想干嘛?
[23:13] It seems you made a friend in prison. 你在牢里交了个朋友
[23:41] -Hey. -How the body, Mr. Archer? -嘿 -艾先生 你好吗?
[23:43] The body fine, M’Ed. 很好 老麦
[23:50] So you want something nice, huh? 你要好货?
[23:52] The best you can get ahold of, all right? 最好的 行吗?
[23:55] Take me a few days, but I go find you something special. 要多花几天 不过我会弄到
[23:59] All right. You hear they took Marampa yesterday? 很好 听说马兰帕被叛军占领
[24:03] -Really? -Now, come on. -真的吗? -少来
[24:05] You know every move they make. When are they gonna hit us? 你清楚得很 他们几时会攻来?
[24:07] Oh, I imagine they come do some shopping very soon. 我猜应该很快就会来了
[24:12] Yeah, yeah. Got any smokes back there? 是啊 有烟吗?
[24:15] Yeah. 有
[24:26] Who’s that, huh? 那是谁?
[24:29] All right. 好吧
[24:37] -Can I offer you a cigarette? -Oh, no, thanks. -来根烟吗? -不 谢了
[24:41] You listening to this? 你看到没?
[24:43] I am profoundly sorry. 我感到万分抱歉
[24:46] The world is falling apart, and all we hear about is Blowjobgate. 世界这么乱 却只报他的性丑闻
[24:50] I believe he’s sorry. 我相信他很抱歉
[24:51] When was the last time the world wasn’t falling apart, huh? 这世界哪时候没有乱过?
[24:57] A cynic. Why don’t you sit down and make me miserable? 你真是愤世嫉俗 说来听听 也让我感受一下
[25:03] -Danny Archer. -Maddy Bowen. -丹尼·艾奇 -曼蒂·鲍恩
[25:06] -Pleased to meet you. -Nice to meet you. -幸会 -幸会
[25:08] -American, huh? -Guilty. -美国人? -没错
[25:10] Well, Americans usually are. 美国人通常都有错
[25:13] Says the white South African? 南非白人就没错?
[25:17] I’m from Rhodesia. 我来自罗得西亚
[25:20] We say Zimbabwe now, don’t we? 现在叫辛巴威 不是吗?
[25:23] -Do we? -Last time I checked. -是吗? -我很确定
[25:27] Don’t tell me, you’re here to make a difference. 别告诉我你是来这里改变这里的现状
[25:29] -And you’re here to make a buck? -I’m here for lack of a better idea. -而你是来淘金的? -我是走投无路才会来
[25:33] -That’s a shame. -Not really. -真遗憾 -一点都不会
[25:35] Peace Corps types only stay around long enough 和平组织会发现
[25:37] to realize they’re not helping anyone. 他们谁也帮不了
[25:39] Government only wants to stay in power 政府官员只想大捞一笔
[25:41] until they’ve stolen enough to go into exile somewhere else. 然后流亡到别的国家
[25:45] And the rebels, they’re not sure they want to take over. 叛军也不想把政府赶走
[25:47] Otherwise, they’d have to govern this mess. 收拾残局
[25:50] -But TIA, right, M’Ed? -TIA. -这就是TIA 对吧? -TIA
[25:52] What’s TIA? TIA是什么?
[25:54] -“This is Africa,” huh? -Right. -“这就是非洲” -没错
[25:59] -You want another? -Sure. -再来一瓶? -好
[26:05] So which one are you? 你是什么?
[26:09] -Smuggler? -Am I? -走私贩? -是吗?
[26:12] Somehow you don’t strike me as the UNICEF type. 你不像是慈善人士
[26:16] How about soldier of fortune? 我像是佣兵吗?
[26:19] Or is that too much of a clich? 还是这太老套了?
[26:21] Diamonds? 钻石走私贩?
[26:24] -If I told you I was a missionary? -For Van De Kaap? -搞不好我是传教士 -你替凡德坎工作?
[26:29] Better watch that type of talk, Miss Bowen. 鲍小姐 讲话小心点
[26:32] In America, it’s bling-bling, but out here, it’s bling-bang, huh? 在美国是金银财宝 但在这里是金银火炮
[26:35] I wouldn’t want you getting in any trouble. 我可不想害你出事
[26:39] How much trouble do you think I would get into 我想谈谈血钻石
[26:42] for talking about blood diamonds? 会惹出什么事?
[26:48] -You’re a journalist. -That’s right. -你是记者? -没错
[26:55] Piss off, huh? 那就别烦我
[27:01] For five years, this country has reported almost no diamond exports 五年来塞拉利昂没有出口钻石
[27:04] while Liberia, right next door, has exported 2 billion dollars’ worth. 邻国利比里亚却有二十亿出口额
[27:08] Very odd, considering that Liberia has no diamonds to speak of. 但是利比里亚不出产钻石
[27:11] I’m shocked. 我太惊讶了
[27:12] Van De Kaap denies trading blood diamonds, but admits it’s impossible 凡德坎否认买卖血钻石 却承认
[27:16] to tell where a diamond comes from unless their smuggler gets caught. 对钻石的来处不知情 除非他们的走私贩被逮到
[27:20] What do you want from me, huh? 你要我说什么?
[27:22] You know all about Van De Kaap. Help me out. Off the record. 你知道凡德坎的秘密 告诉我 以匿名身分
[27:27] Well, off the record, I like to get kissed before I get fucked, huh? 好吧 我不爱搞来历不明的女人
[27:34] Shit. 可恶
[28:09] -Cordell. How is it, Shona? -Long time, pal. -老柯 你好吗? -好久不见
[28:12] -How’s Alice? -She’s well, thanks. -艾莉丝好吗? -她很好 谢了
[28:16] Tim must be in school, right? 提姆一定上学了?
[28:18] -Big kids, big problems, you know? -Yeah, yeah. -孩子愈大 麻烦愈多 -是的
[28:20] I heard you got into a spot of trouble in the bush, huh? 听说你在荒郊野外出了事
[28:23] Well, you know the bush, right, bru? 荒郊野外很危险
[28:26] -Company doing well? -Can’t complain. -公司生意不错? -过得去
[28:29] Eleven wars in the continent. We’re keeping busy. 十一场战争 忙得很
[28:32] So, what, you’re here on holiday, huh? 你是来这儿度假吗?
[28:36] -How’s the colonel? -He sends his regards. -上校好吗? -他向你问好
[28:38] Good, good. Score us a loose, huh? 很好 给根烟吧
[28:43] Smoking will kill you, bru. 抽烟会得肺癌
[28:45] Only if I live, right? 要是我活得够久的话
[28:52] That’s for breaking my TV, bru. 谁叫你砸烂我的电视
[28:59] Tell the colonel he’ll get his money. I’ll come see him soon. 告诉上校他会拿到钱 我很快会去找他
[29:09] Ten more. 再十个人
[29:10] Come. Come. 来 进去
[29:19] Go on. 进去
[29:35] Dia. Dia. Come here. Get away from there. 狄亚 过来 别过去
[29:40] Go. Go, Mama. 妈 快跑
[29:42] Stay down. 趴低一点
[30:03] Excuse me, my name’s Solomon Vandy 对不起 我叫索罗门·梵迪
[30:04] -Check the list. -I have checked the list. -去查名单 -我查过名单
[30:07] -File papers at the Office for Refugees. -Sir, I have filed papers with the office. -你要到难民办事处缴交文件 -我去过难民办事处了
[30:11] Then God help you, because I can’t. 那就只有上帝帮得了你
[30:13] -Please, sir -Next. -拜托 -下一个
[30:15] -Sir Sir, no, please. -Hey, hey. Me, me, me. -先生 拜托 -是我
[30:17] Husband here. One year we look. 我找我丈夫找了一年
[30:25] Hurry, Mom. Go. 妈妈!
[30:33] Dia! Dia! 狄亚!
[30:34] -Jassie! -Dia! -洁丝! -狄亚!
[30:35] -Mama! -Dia! -妈妈 -狄亚!
[30:37] Jassie! Mama! 洁丝! 妈妈!
[31:01] He’s been waiting. What took you? 他在等你 怎么这么久?
[31:05] What are you gonna do, shoot me right here, huh, Shona? 你想怎样? 当场把我给毙了?
[31:09] Now, don’t be a wanker, man. Get in. 别闹了 进去吧
[31:44] -Hello, Danny. -Colonel. -你好 丹尼 -上校
[31:46] You look well. 你的气色不错
[31:48] Clean living and a pure heart, I suppose, huh? 我的生活健康 没干坏事
[31:52] Walk with me. 跟我来
[31:55] It seems the rebels have taken back the diamond fields, Danny. 看来叛军把钻矿抢回来了
[31:58] The government of Sierra Leone has contracted us 塞拉利昂政府雇请我们
[32:01] to go in there and take the rebels down. 把钻矿再抢回来
[32:03] So you sell the rebels weapons 你卖军火给叛军
[32:05] the government hires you when they use them? Nice, sir. 政府再请你消灭他们 真聪明
[32:08] I assume you’re asking for mining concessions, huh? 我猜你也要采矿权
[32:11] We save the government, they show their gratitude. 我们拯救政府 他们表示谢意
[32:14] And you get rich, right? 你就发大财 对吧?
[32:21] How long have I known you, Danny? 我几时认识你的?
[32:23] I was I was 19, sir. 我十九岁那年
[32:26] And you survived. A lot of boys didn’t. Why is that? 你活到现在 很多人死了 你怎么没死?
[32:32] Just lucky, I guess. 我猜我很幸运
[32:37] No, you were a good soldier. But I made you better, didn’t I? 不 你是个好士兵 不过我把你磨练得更好
[32:45] Yes, sir. Yes, you did. 是的 长官
[32:46] And over the years, didn’t I protect you 这些年来我也一直保护你
[32:50] teach you about diamonds, cut you in on the deals? 教你走私钻石 让你分一杯羹
[32:54] -Some might call it that, yeah. -But not you -可以这么说吧 -但现在
[32:59] because you done with me now, eh? On to bigger things. 你却用不着我了? 做起大生意了
[33:06] I need a man that knows his way around up there. 我要雇个高手来帮我的忙
[33:08] Unless, of course, you wanna cut me in. Something pink? 除非粉红钻那笔生意你算我一份
[33:13] Sir 长官
[33:15] Our deal went bad, and you owe me money. 你欠我钱
[33:17] I’ll take a stone as payment. 就拿那颗钻石来还债
[33:19] Look, do you think if I found a stone like that, I’d still be on this continent? 若我有那颗钻石还会留在这里?
[33:23] -Come on. -Danny, give me your hand. -拜托 -丹尼 手伸出来
[33:30] That’s red earth. It’s in our skin. 我们都属于非洲这块红土
[33:34] The Shona say the color comes from all the blood 绍纳人说红土
[33:37] that’s being spilled fighting over the land. 是鲜血染成的
[33:41] This is home. You’ll never leave Africa. 这是我们的家 你离不开非洲
[33:48] If you say so, sir. 随便你怎么说
[34:07] So, what did you do, bury it? 你把它埋起来吗?
[34:12] Yeah. Yeah, I would have buried it, huh? 我也会把它埋起来
[34:15] -What are you talking about? -What am I talking about? Come on, bru. -你在说什么? -别装了 朋友
[34:19] I’m late for work. 我要去工作
[34:21] Pink, huh? The biggest one he’d ever seen. 他见过最大的粉红钻?
[34:24] You were in the mining camps, weren’t you, bru? 你在钻石矿 对吧?
[34:26] Why else would that rebel with the bandaged arm make up such a story? 那个单眼叛军干嘛乱编故事?
[34:30] Go ask him. 你去问他呀
[34:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[34:57] Your mothers and fathers, your brothers and sisters are dead. 你们的父母兄弟姐妹都死了
[35:00] -You are dead! You have been reborn. -No! -你也死了 你已经获得新生 -不!
[35:02] -We are your family now. -No! No! -重生后我们是一家人 -不
[35:13] Your parents are weak. 你们的父母太软弱
[35:16] They’re the farmers. They’re the fishermen. 他们是农夫 他们是渔夫
[35:21] They’ve done nothing but suck the blood from this country. 他们只会吸干这个国家的血
[35:26] But you are the heroes who will save this nation. 你们是拯救这个国家的英雄
[35:31] You are not children anymore. 你们不再是小孩
[35:34] You’re men. 你们是男人
[35:38] No one has ever given you respect 以前谁都看不起你们
[35:41] but with this in your hand, they go fear you. 有了枪他们就会怕你们
[35:44] If you do not get the respect you deserve 他们敢再看不起你们
[35:47] you will take it by shedding their blood. 你们就让他们血流成河
[35:50] -Repeat after me, shed their blood. -Shed their blood. -跟我说”血流成河” -血流成河
[35:54] -Louder! Shed their blood! Shed their blood! -Shed their blood! -大声点 血流成河 -血流成河
[35:57] Make them hear you in Freetown. Shed their blood! Shed their blood! 你们要让自由城血流成河 血流成河
[36:00] Shed their blood! Shed their blood! Shed their blood! 血流成河
[36:03] -Dia Vandy, stand up. -Shed their blood! Shed their blood! -狄亚·梵迪 站起来 -血流成河
[36:06] -Shed their blood! Shed their blood! -Put your hand on the gun. -拿起这把枪 -血流成河
[36:09] Shed their blood! Shed their blood! 血流成河
[36:11] Shed their blood! Shed their blood! 血流成河
[36:13] -Shed their blood! Shed their blood! -Now squeeze the trigger. -血流成河 -扣下扳机
[36:16] Come on, Dia. Pull the trigger. Pull the trigger! 快点 扣下扳机
[36:55] I know, I know. It’s hard to be a man. 我知道 当男人不容易
[37:00] Sit up. Come. 坐起来
[37:03] But you are a soldier of the revolution now. 不过你现在是革命军士兵
[37:07] And I am your commander. 我是你的指挥官
[37:11] Whatever you need 不管你要什么
[37:13] guns, CDs, food 枪 光碟片 食物
[37:16] come to me. I will take care of you. 尽管来找我 我会照顾你
[37:23] Today, you are promoted to the rank of captain. 今天你被升为小队长
[37:34] Dia Vandy 狄亚·梵迪
[37:38] boss man. 你是老大
[37:57] How’s it, bru? 怎么样?
[37:59] -You got something for me, huh? -Yeah. -东西拿到了吗? -拿到了
[38:03] -So, what’s new, M’Ed? -Fucking RUF. -有什么消息? -叛军
[38:07] Tried to hit the government building across the street. 想炸掉对面的政府大楼
[38:10] Shit, man, half the people be soldiers today, RUF tomorrow. 今天是政府军 明天就是叛军
[38:15] -Might be time to get your family out, huh? -And go where? -你该带家人逃走了 -逃去哪里?
[38:18] Just fire up the chopper and fly away like you people? 像你们坐上直升机飞走?
[38:22] This my country, man. 这是我的家园
[38:24] We here long before you came, long after you gone. 生于斯长于斯 哪儿都不会去
[38:37] -Hi. I’m Maddy Bowen. -How about you dance with me? -嗨 我是曼蒂·鲍恩 -跟我跳一支舞
[38:40] -No, I don’t dance. -Neither do I. Come on. -我不会跳舞 -我也不会 来吧
[38:49] -So, Danny -Archer. -丹尼 -叫我艾奇
[38:51] Archer. 艾奇
[38:53] When did you first start moving stones? Was it Angola? 你几时开始走私钻石? 在安哥拉的时候?
[38:59] Then you did the whole mercenary thing. Was that fun? 你也当过佣兵 好玩吗?
[39:05] So, what are you? Nihilist? Opportunist? 你是虚无主义者或投机分子?
[39:09] Maybe I wasn’t breast-fed as a child, huh? 也许我从小就没喝母奶
[39:13] You think I haven’t met people like you before? 你以为我没见过你这种人?
[39:16] -I think you get off on people like me. -You think? -我想你喜欢我这种人 -想得美
[39:22] When did you first start working for Van De Kaap? 你几时开始替凡德坎走私?
[39:25] Christ, you never stop, do you? 天啊 你真是不识好歹
[39:28] No, I never stop. 对 我不会罢手的
[39:32] Do you want me to stop? 你要我罢手吗?
[39:35] Why don’t we go back to your place, see what’s in the minibar, huh? 咱们回你房间 边喝边聊
[39:39] I’m a print journalist. I drank it. 我是平面记者 酒都喝光了
[39:42] Is it possible that you don’t care how many people die 你不在乎
[39:45] because of the deals you do? 走私钻石会害死人?
[39:47] People here kill each other as a way of life. Always been like that. 这里的人一向都在自相残杀
[39:51] So you can just watch it and go about your day? 你们都可以冷眼旁观?
[39:55] Maybe we should all just write about it, then. 也许我们都应该当记者
[39:57] Look, thanks for the dance, huh? 多谢你陪我跳舞
[40:02] -And a shot too, huh, M’Ed? -Sure. -来一杯酒 -好
[40:09] You’re a hard case, huh? 你真的这么冷血吗?
[40:10] Tell me something, how long you been here in Africa, huh? 告诉我 你来非洲多久了?
[40:13] Three months. And before that, Afghanistan and Bosnia. 三个月之前在阿富汗和波斯尼亚
[40:17] You come here with your laptop computer 你带着笔记电脑
[40:19] and your malaria medicine and your little bottles of hand sanitizer. 一大堆药和一瓶瓶杀菌洗手霜跑来
[40:24] Think you’re gonna change the outcome, huh? 自以为能改变什么?
[40:27] Let me tell you something. You sell blood diamonds too. 其实你也在买卖血钻石
[40:30] -Really? -Yeah. -真的吗? -真的
[40:32] Tell me, how is that? 说来听听
[40:33] Who do you think buys the stones that I bring out? 是谁买我走私的钻石?
[40:35] Dreamy American girls who all want a storybook wedding and a big, shiny rock 想拥有童话般的婚礼 还有一颗大钻戒的美国女孩
[40:39] like the ones in the advertisements of your politically-correct magazines. 就像你的杂志刊登的广告一样
[40:43] So, please, don’t come here and make judgments on me, all right? 拜托 别跑来这里批判我
[40:47] I provide a service. The world wants what we have, and they want it cheap. 我提供一种服务 市场需要钻石 而且便宜的钻石
[40:52] We’re in business together. Get over yourself, darling. 我们都一样 少给我装清高
[40:55] Okay, just to clarify, not all American girls want a storybook wedding 不是每个美国女孩都要童话婚礼
[41:00] just like not all Africans kill each other as a way of life. 也不是每个非洲人都自相残杀
[41:03] And yeah, it’s a shit, shit world, but you know what? 没错 到处都有人干坏事
[41:05] Good things are done every day, just, apparently, not by you. 不过也有人在做好事 只是你不屑做
[41:11] This place is about to explode. 这地方就快爆发战争
[41:14] I wanna spend my time with someone else. 我不想陪你送死
[41:27] You are listening to BBC World Service. 这是英国广播电台国际台
[41:30] In Sierra Leone, Revolutionary United Front forces have been sighted 在塞拉利昂革命联合阵线部队
[41:34] within 10 kilometers of the capital city of Freetown. 距离首都自由城只有十公里
[41:37] The minister of the interior has expressed confidence 内政部长很有自信地表示
[41:40] that the government troops can repel the attack. 政府军队可以击退叛军
[41:43] All foreign nationals are being advised to leave the country. 外国人最好尽速离开该国
[41:46] There are also unconfirmed reports 根据小道消息
[41:48] that atrocities are being committed by both sides in the rapidly worsening situation. 由于战况激烈 双方都犯下骇人暴行
[41:53] The United Nations has described the refugee situation as critical. 联合国形容难民的状况危急 赶快逃出这里
[42:08] Don’t tell me you’re gonna try and sell it yourself. 别告诉我你想自己卖
[42:11] To who? And for what price, my friend? 卖给谁? 卖多少钱?
[42:13] You need my help, whether you like it or not. 不管怎样你都需要帮忙
[42:16] -What are you talking about? -Here, let me help you with that. -你在说什么? -来 让我帮你
[42:19] You hear that? You hear that? They came into the city overnight. 你听到吗? 叛军入夜攻来
[42:23] It’s started. What are you gonna do now, huh? 就快开打了 你打算怎么办?
[42:25] Listen, the right stone can buy anything. Information, safety, even freedom. 拥有罕见钻石什么都买得到 情报 安全 甚至自由
[42:30] But a big stone does not stay secret for very long. 但是消息也很快就会传出去
[42:32] The moment you tell anyone about it, your life is absolutely worthless. 你一说出去就死定了
[42:36] The only reason you’re alive is you haven’t told anyone where it is. 你老命还在的唯一原因是你没有说出它的地点
[42:39] Am I right? Am I? 对不对?
[42:41] Who do you think got you out of jail, huh? 我把你保出来
[42:43] -That makes us partners. -I am not your partner! -我们就是搭档 -我才不是你的搭档!
[42:46] What if I helped you find your family? 如果我帮助你寻找家人?
[42:49] What do you know of my family? 你怎么能找到他们?
[42:51] The relief agencies are useless, the hospitals are overwhelmed. 救难组织没用 医院人满为患
[42:54] -There are other ways, bru. -Liar. -我有别的管道 -骗人
[42:57] Look at me. I know people, huh? White people. 看着我 我认识一些白人
[43:00] Without me, you’re just another black man in Africa, all right? 没有我 你只是一个普通黑人
[43:07] Oh, shit. 哦 糟糕
[43:10] We got no time. What’s it gonna be? 没时间了 快决定
[43:12] You would say anything. How can I trust you? 你说得容易 我怎么能相信你?
[43:14] I don’t give a fuck about you, all right? That diamond could be priceless! 我只想要钻石 我才不甩你怎样
[43:18] We split it, and you get your family. What’s it gonna be, yes or no? Yes or no? 你找到家人后咱们平分 如何? 你答不答应?
[43:22] -Where will we go? Where do we go? -Come on, follow me! -我们要去哪里? -快 跟我走
[43:56] Stay low! 蹲低一点
[43:59] Get your ass over here! 走吧
[44:12] Wait! 等一下
[44:13] Now! 走吧
[44:20] Come on, come on. 快点 快点
[44:26] Come on! 快点
[44:43] Come on. 快点
[44:45] Fuck! 可恶!
[44:56] No, this way. 不 这里
[44:58] Fire! 开枪!
[45:15] Fuck! Go, go, go! 可恶 快跑
[45:17] Go! 快走
[45:29] Shit! 可恶
[45:31] No! No! 不! 不!
[45:41] This way. 这里
[46:03] This way. Stay low. 这里 蹲低
[46:16] Come on. Go, go, go. Come on. 快点 快走
[46:25] Come on! 走吧
[46:32] It’s okay. It’s okay, it’s okay. 别怕 别怕
[47:00] Fire! 开枪!
[48:44] -Is there another way? -That bridge is the only way across, huh? -有别的路吗? -只有那一道桥能过
[48:48] So, what do we do? 那怎么办?
[49:01] -You are RUF, huh? And I am your prisoner. -What do you mean? -你是叛军 我是囚犯 -什么意思?
[49:06] You wanna see your son again, don’t you? You stay behind me. 你想见到儿子就跟在我后面
[49:10] Wait, wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[49:14] Bring that pink chicken skin over here, huh? 你抓到一个臭白人
[49:17] Now let me shoot that pink ass, boy. 让我毙了他
[49:55] Where are we going? 我们要去哪里?
[49:58] Lungi’s under government control. 隆吉仍受到政府管制
[50:01] I’m gonna try to locate a sat phone to get in contact with my pilot, all right? 我要用卫星电话和飞行员联络
[50:06] I have agreed to nothing. 我没有答应你任何事
[50:09] You’re in a bit of a conundrum there, my friend. 你现在是进退两难
[50:11] You know what that means? It means you have no choice. 你懂这意思吗? 你没有别的选择
[50:30] So you’re a fisherman, huh? 你是个渔夫?
[50:33] -What do you catch mostly? -Fish. -你都捕些什么? -鱼呀
[50:45] Come on. 来吧
[50:59] -Hello. -Back away from the fence. -你好 -退后
[51:00] Listen, I’m from the Cape Herald, all right? 我是《开普先锋报》记者
[51:03] My wallet, my credentials, everything got left in Freetown. 我的钱包和证件都在自由城
[51:06] We barely got out with our lives. Can we just get through? 能活着算是好运 能进去吗?
[51:09] Back away from the fence. 不要靠近围栏
[51:16] But you are not a journalist. 你又不是记者
[51:18] I’m trying to get us to Kono. 你要带你去科诺市
[51:20] -Do you understand that, huh? -Getting B-roll. Wait. -你懂不懂啊? -拿点东西 等等
[51:22] Listen, I’m coming back. I’m coming back just now. 等一下 我待会儿就进去
[51:25] How’s it, my bru? Have you got an extra smoke? 老兄 有烟吗?
[51:28] -Here. -Oh, cheers. -拿去 -谢谢
[51:30] I’m looking for someone, an American by the name of Maddy Bowen. 我在找美国女记者曼蒂·鲍恩
[51:33] -If you saw her, you would not forget it. -Yeah, I know her. -要是看过她一定不会忘 -我认识她
[51:36] -Is it? -Yeah. -真的吗? -真的
[51:37] Can you tell her Danny Archer’s looking for her? I’ve got the story she wants. 跟她说丹尼·艾奇在找她 我有她要的新闻
[51:41] Okay, but I’m going out for a bit. If I see her before, I’ll tell her. 我要离开了 看到她会转告她
[51:45] Magic. Listen, we’ll be right down the road, huh? 太好了 我们会在路边
[51:47] -Sweet. Cheers, bru. -Cheers. -甜心 再见 -再见
[51:51] It is as I said. You will say anything. 你什么都掰得出来
[52:01] -You don’t mind waiting? -No worries. -请你等一下 -没问题
[52:03] -Thank you so much. I’ll just be a sec. -All right, Maddy. -谢了 马上就回来 -安啦
[52:10] Hi. 嗨
[52:12] You got out. 你逃出来了
[52:14] Yes. Hello again. 是啊 你好
[52:17] -This is Solomon Vandy. -Hi. -这是索罗门·梵迪 -嗨
[52:19] -Hello. -Nice to meet you. -你好 -幸会了
[52:21] So I’m on deadline. I’ve been waiting four hours to use the phone. 快截稿了 我等了四小时电话
[52:25] -I’ve got someone holding my place in line. -I understand. Come with me, huh? -我请了别人帮我等 -了解 跟我来
[52:30] All right. Here it is. 好吧 我要说了
[52:32] -There’s a company called Tiara Diamonds. -Right? -有一家蒂雅莉钻石公司 -对
[52:35] They get the stones that I smuggle into Liberia. 我走私的钻石都交给他们
[52:38] Now, Van De Kaap has no visible ties to Tiara 凡德坎表面上和蒂雅莉无关
[52:40] but through a series of cross holdings and offshore bank accounts 但透过交叉持股公司和海外帐户
[52:44] -they actually own it. -You can prove this? -他们其实拥有蒂雅莉钻石 -你可以证明?
[52:47] -If you help me out, yeah. -Right, here it comes. -如果你肯帮我 -我就知道你有条件
[52:51] Before you say anything, look at that man. You see him? 先别拒绝 看到那个人吗?
[52:54] His entire village was burned down. His wife and children, they got away. 他的村落被烧毁 幸好他的妻小都逃走
[52:59] He’s been working in the mining camps, trying to get his family back. 他在钻矿工作 他想找家人
[53:02] He cannot get through the red tape. 却不得其门而入
[53:04] All I’m asking is this, that you help him, huh? 我只想求你帮助他
[53:07] And how do you know this man? 你怎么会认识他?
[53:09] -I know him. I know him. -Oh, come on, Archer. -我就是认识他 -拜托 艾奇
[53:14] You’re using him. 你在利用他
[53:17] I’m using him, and you are using me, and this is how it works, isn’t it? 我利用他就跟你利用我一样 现实就是这样
[53:21] Come on. Look, you’ve got access to U.N. Databases. 你能进入联合国资料库
[53:24] -You can track his family for him. -Why? -查出他家人的下落 -为何?
[53:26] This whole country’s at war. Why should I help just one person? 全国都在打仗 我干嘛只帮他?
[53:35] I can’t believe I just said that. 我不敢相信我会这么说
[53:40] My family’s here, in Guinea? 我的家人在几内亚?
[53:43] Yes, according to the manifest. 对 根据难民名单
[53:46] I do not know how to thank you. 我不知道该怎么谢你
[54:14] Thank you. Thank you. 多谢了 谢谢你们
[54:31] This is what a million people looks like. 这里住了一百万名难民
[54:37] At the moment, the second largest refugee camp in Africa. 目前是非洲第二大的难民营
[54:41] Might catch a minute of this on CNN, somewhere between Sports and Weather. CNN最多只有一分钟画面 夹在体育和气象报告中间
[54:56] -Hello. -Yeah, hello? -你好 -你好?
[54:58] I’ve spoken with Colonel Coedoo 我和库杜上校谈过
[55:01] and highlighted the names we’re looking for. 我找的人名底下划了线
[55:04] -Move away. -What him doing? -走开 -他干嘛?
[55:05] Okay, I’m gonna check for you. 好 我帮你查查
[55:07] -Wait me there. -Okay, thank you. -稍等 -谢谢你
[55:09] We are here to help you. 我们是来帮助你们的
[55:11] This woman says she has spoken to Coedoo. 这个女人说她跟库杜上校谈过
[55:13] An entire country made homeless. 整个国家的人民都无家可归
[55:20] Two multiplied by three is equal to six. 二乘以三等于六
[55:23] Two multiplied by four is equal to eight. 二乘以四等于八
[55:27] Two multiplied by five is equal to 10. 二乘以五等于十
[55:31] Two multiplied by six is equal to 12. 二乘以六等于十二
[56:12] Jassie. 洁丝?
[56:14] Jassie! 洁丝!
[56:16] Jassie! 洁丝!
[56:18] -Jassie. -Solo. -洁丝! -索罗!
[56:19] -Jassie. -Solo. -洁丝! -索罗!
[56:21] Jassie. Jassie. 洁丝!
[56:25] -Solomon. -Jassie. -索罗! -洁丝!
[56:36] -Solomon. -Jassie. -索罗! -洁丝!
[56:39] Dia. Dia. 狄亚?
[56:42] Where is Dia? 狄亚在哪里?
[56:47] Jassie! 洁丝
[56:59] They took him. 叛军把他抓走了
[57:05] There are only two children on the manifest. 名单上只有两名小孩
[57:07] -Where is my son? -Oh, Christ. -我儿子呢? -天啊
[57:10] Where is my son? 我儿子呢?
[57:12] -Away from the fence. -Where is my son? -退后 -我儿子呢?
[57:14] Move away from the fence. 给我退后
[57:16] -Let them out! Let them out! -Keep away from the fence. -让她们出来! 让她们出来! -退后!
[57:20] Let them out! 让她们出来!
[57:25] Away from the fence. 退后!
[57:28] -They’ll shoot you! -Jassie! -他们会向你开枪 -洁丝!
[57:30] No! Solo! 不! 索罗!
[57:32] Do you want your wife and child to watch you die? 你要让妻小看你死吗?
[57:35] Solo! Solo! 索罗! 索罗!
[57:47] They said they’re concerned that some of the refugees might be rebels 他们担心有些难民可能是叛军
[57:53] so they refused to release them until there’s a cease-fire. 停火之前不肯释放任何人
[57:58] I’m so sorry, Solomon. 很抱歉 索罗门
[58:01] What you want, Mr. Archer, is beyond those hills 你要的东西我埋在
[58:04] where I buried it. 山的那一头
[58:29] You say the mine is on the Sewa River. Where exactly? 你说钻矿在塞瓦河 到底在哪里?
[58:35] Solomon. 索罗门
[58:38] I do not need a map. 我不需要地图
[58:40] Yeah, well, I do. Look, we are down here, huh? 我需要 我们在这里
[58:44] The press convoy is on its way to Kono. 记者团要去科诺
[58:46] You say the diamond mine is up here. Where did you bury it? 钻矿在这里 你把它埋在哪里?
[58:53] When we get to Kono, we’re gonna have to walk, all right? 到了科诺就要用走的
[58:56] You damn well better be able to find it. 你最好能找到它
[59:01] My son is a very good student. 我儿子是好学生
[59:06] He walks five kilometers to the Sister School 每天走五公里路
[59:09] every morning to study English. 到学校学英文
[59:14] He’s going to be a doctor one day. 他有一天会当医生
[59:42] “In the 90-degree heat, Solomon Vandy drops to his knees 索罗门·梵迪在高温下跪在地上
[59:46] rattling the wire with his powerful hands.” 双手抓住围栏死命地摇晃
[59:53] -What? -Nothing. -什么? -没什么?
[59:58] Do you think I’m exploiting his grief? 你认为我剥削他的痛苦?
[1:00:02] You’re right. It’s shit. 没错 这都是屁话
[1:00:04] It’s like one of those infomercials. 就像那种慈善募款广告
[1:00:07] You know, the little black babies with swollen bellies and flies in their eyes. 肚子胀得大大的黑人小宝宝 还有苍蝇嗡嗡乱飞
[1:00:12] So here I’ve got dead mothers, I’ve got severed limbs, but it’s nothing new. 遇害的母亲 断手断脚的难民 这根本就不是新闻
[1:00:16] It might be enough to make people cry if they read it 也许有人看了会哭
[1:00:19] maybe even write a check 或是捐善款
[1:00:21] but it’s not gonna be enough to make it stop. 不过根本改变不了什么
[1:00:23] I am sick of writing about victims, but it’s all I can fucking do. 我不想报导受害者 不过没办法
[1:00:28] Because I need facts. 我需要事实
[1:00:30] I need names. I need dates. I need pictures. I need bank accounts. 姓名 日期 照片和银行帐号
[1:00:36] People back home wouldn’t buy a ring 世人知道钻石会害死人
[1:00:39] if they knew it cost someone else their hand. 就不会买
[1:00:42] But I can’t write that story 但是我需要
[1:00:44] until I get facts that can be verified 能够确认的事实
[1:00:48] which is to say, until I find someone who will go on record. 也就是说我需要一名证人
[1:00:54] So if that is not you 如果不是你
[1:00:56] and you’re not really gonna help me, and we’re not really gonna screw 你也不想帮忙 我们也不会上床的话
[1:01:00] then why don’t you get the fuck out of my face 那就请你滚开
[1:01:04] and let me do my work? 让我工作
[1:01:14] Do you know that Solomon thinks his son’s gonna be a doctor one day? 索罗门觉得他儿子会当医生
[1:01:21] Maybe his baby dies in that camp. Maybe his daughter gets raped. 也许宝宝会夭折 女儿会被强暴
[1:01:24] Who knows, maybe both. 谁晓得 也许都会
[1:01:28] Do you realize that that diamond 那颗钻石
[1:01:30] is the only chance he has of getting his family out? 是他救回家人的唯一机会
[1:01:33] -You don’t give a rat’s ass about his family. -Do you understand that? -你才不在乎他家人的死活 -你懂吗?
[1:01:43] Listen, I need to get to Kono, all right? 我非去科诺不可
[1:01:45] The only way is with the press convoy. 唯一的方法是跟着记者团
[1:01:47] I’m a journalist, and he’s my cameraman, all right? 我是记者 他是摄影师
[1:01:50] -No. -Please, Maddy. -不行 -拜托 曼蒂
[1:01:52] -Please. -No! -求你了 -不!
[1:02:07] After I smuggle the stones across the border 我把钻石走私到利比利亚
[1:02:10] local buyers get them to a middleman in Monrovia. 当地买主把它们转卖给中盘商
[1:02:17] Go on. 继续说
[1:02:19] He pays off Customs and then certifies that the diamonds were mined in Liberia. 他贿赂海关官员 证明钻石是在利比利亚开采
[1:02:24] That way, they can be legally exported. 这样就能合法出口
[1:02:27] Now, once they’ve reached the buyers in Antwerp 钻石到了安特卫普买主手中
[1:02:31] diamonds are brought to the sorting tables 什么都不问
[1:02:33] no more questions are asked. 就被送去分类
[1:02:36] By the time they get to India 最后送到印度
[1:02:38] the dirty stones are mixed with the clean stones from all over the world 血钻石就跟其它钻石混在一起
[1:02:42] and then they become like any other diamonds. 变成合法的钻石
[1:02:44] And Van De Kaap knows about all this? 凡德坎对钻石都知情?
[1:02:48] Yeah. 对
[1:02:49] When I get to London, I meet with Simmons. 我都到伦敦去见辛曼
[1:02:53] Supply and demand. You control the supply, and you keep the demand high. 供应与需求 掌控供应量就能提高价格
[1:02:56] -Agreed. -Good. -一言为定 -很好
[1:02:58] Now, there’s an underground vault 他们把钻石锁在地下保险库
[1:03:00] where they put all the stones they buy up to keep off the market 不让它们流进市场
[1:03:04] so they can keep the price high. 借以哄抬价格
[1:03:07] If rebels wanna flood the market with a billion dollars’ worth of rough 叛军想卖出价值数十亿的钻石
[1:03:10] a company like Van De Kaap, who says that they’re rare 凡德坎公司一定会竭力阻止
[1:03:13] can’t afford to let that happen. 他们想保持钻石的高价格
[1:03:15] Especially when they’re telling some poor sod 尤其是他们要说服一对情侣
[1:03:18] he’s supposed to shell out three months’ salary 花三个月的薪水
[1:03:20] for an engagement ring. 买订婚钻戒
[1:03:22] Now, technically speaking, they’re not financing the war 他们并没有直接资助叛军
[1:03:25] but creating a situation where it pays to keep it going. 但是却知道内战对他们有利
[1:03:28] -You understand? -Yes. And where’s my proof? -了解吗? -没错 但是证据呢?
[1:03:38] Names, dates and numbered accounts. 姓名 日期和银行帐号
[1:03:44] You publish one word of this story before I give them the stone 没找到钻石就刊出来
[1:03:47] and I’m dead, huh? 我肯定没命
[1:03:49] After I give it to them, then I leave this continent forever. 只要找到那颗钻石就能永远离开
[1:03:56] If you don’t come out with the diamond? 要是找不到呢?
[1:03:58] Then write whatever you want. 那就随便你写
[1:04:01] I’m already dead. 反正我死定了
[1:04:10] Now, remember. All you say is, “I am the cameraman,” all right? 记住 你要说”我是摄影师”
[1:04:14] Listen, I cannot do this. 我办不到
[1:04:16] -Why not? -Because I am not a journalist. -为什么? -因为我不是记者
[1:04:19] -Of course you’re not. -Well, then how can I say I am? -当然不是啰 -那我怎么能说我是?
[1:04:22] Because you do. Because that’s how you get your son back, all right? 因为这样你才能找到儿子
[1:04:25] Now get on the bus. Go. 快上巴士 快点
[1:04:44] I am the cameraman. 我是摄影师
[1:04:53] You are writing about what is happening here? 你在报导这里的情况?
[1:04:56] Yes. 对
[1:04:57] So when people in your country read it, they will come help us, yes? 你国家的人看了就会来帮我们
[1:05:02] Probably not. 大概不会
[1:05:05] -You heard of a Stinger? -What? -听过针刺飞弹吗? -什么?
[1:05:07] Your friend, Maddy. She’s like a full-on, heat-seeking missile, bru. 你朋友曼蒂就像穷追不舍的飞弹
[1:05:12] I mean, I saw her go into Afghanistan 我看过她闯进阿富汗
[1:05:15] like about 200 clicks into Taliban land. 离塔利班地盘只有两百公里
[1:05:18] When the military said no, she just took a bus, bru. 军方不准她去 她直接搭公车
[1:05:21] Came back with 3000 words, and she still looked so good. 写了报导回来 还是一样美美的
[1:05:25] -Like hot, you know? -All right. -超正点的 -好
[1:05:27] Calm down to the frantic now, huh? 够了 别愈说愈兴奋
[1:05:30] -What’s that? -What’s going on? -那是什么? -怎么回事?
[1:05:33] Looks like it was an RPG. 听起来是火箭炮
[1:05:34] Open the door. Let us out. 开车门 让我们出去
[1:05:36] -Let’s go, let’s go. -Come on. Go, go, go. -快 快走 快走 -快走 快走
[1:05:40] Go, go! Move, move, move! 快走 快走
[1:05:43] We’ve just happened upon the sight of an ambush 记者正在前往科诺的路上
[1:05:47] fifteen kilometers from the Liberian border 就在几分钟前
[1:05:49] near the Moa River,As you can see behind me 莫阿河附近 我身后的救护车
[1:05:52] just a few minutes ago 遭到炮轰
[1:05:54] an ambulance has -Got movement in the bush. -一辆救护车已经 -树丛里有动静
[1:05:56] -Check out the head of the road. -Spread out. -去路那里看一下 -分散
[1:05:58] At this site. Dozens of 在现场 很多
[1:06:01] Many are injured. 很多人受伤
[1:06:13] Get back on the bus, huh? Get back on! Come on! 快回到巴士上 快上车
[1:06:17] -Maddy! -Move it! Move it! 曼蒂
[1:06:18] Get back on the bus! 快上巴士
[1:06:19] Solomon! Solomon! 索罗门! 索罗门!
[1:06:21] -Let’s go. -Solomon, come here! -快走 -索罗门 过来
[1:06:23] -Go, go, go. -Come on, come on. -走 走 -快 快
[1:06:25] -Get in the bus! -Move, move, move! Come on, come on. -快上巴士 -快走 快点
[1:06:28] -Move! -Get in the bus. Let’s go. -快走 -上车 快上车
[1:06:30] Get in, get in. Goddamn it, get in! Get in! 上车 快上车
[1:06:32] -Let me inside! -There’s no fucking space! -让我上车 -没有位子了
[1:06:35] -Let them on the bus. -You give him your seat. -让他上车 -你让位给他
[1:06:37] What if we just take your place, huh? What if we take your place? 我不如抢走你的位子 怎样?
[1:06:40] That’s enough. He can ride with me. Oi, he can ride with me. 够了 坐我的车 来吧
[1:06:43] Maddy! Let’s go! Maddy, let’s go. Come on! 快点 来吧
[1:06:59] Nothing like a little bang-bang to get the heart started, Maddy. 来点爆炸才够刺激嘛
[1:07:03] -Whatever you say, Corbauld. -Come on, love. Don’t be like that. -你只想看到战争 -少来
[1:07:06] Story’s played out, hasn’t it? Government bad, rebels worse. 内战没什么好报导的 政府不好 叛军更坏
[1:07:10] No one gives a toss anymore. Know what I mean? 谁也不在乎 对吧?
[1:07:48] This medicine will make you strong 这种药会让你更强壮
[1:07:51] make you invisible to your enemies. 所向无敌
[1:07:53] Bullets will bounce off you. 刀枪不入
[1:08:06] Superboy Killer, yes, huh? Commando. 你是魔鬼小杀手
[1:08:11] Foreigners are the cause of the problems. 麻烦都是外国人惹出来的
[1:08:16] Poppy Sankoh say, “Overthrow those who would exploit you.” 桑可老爹说”推翻所有剥削者”
[1:08:22] I am Baby Killer. 我是闪童杀手
[1:08:27] -I am the Master of Disaster. -You will be strong. -我是杀人天王 -你会更强壮
[1:08:34] I am Born Trouble. 我是天生杀手
[1:08:42] I am See Me No More. 我是见一个杀一个
[1:08:53] You’d think they’d want at least one decent road in this place. 没有一条路是好的
[1:08:58] I’m gonna have to start charging an entrance fee. Oh, God! 我得开始收车资了 天啊
[1:09:32] Get down! 小心!
[1:09:41] -Look out! -Shit! -小心 -可恶
[1:09:56] -You all right? -Fine. -你还好吧 -我们没事
[1:10:03] Shit! 可恶!
[1:10:07] Hold on! 稳住了
[1:10:19] Hold on! 稳住
[1:10:31] Come on. 快点
[1:10:40] -Everyone all right, huh? -Yeah, I’m fine. -没事吧? -我们没事
[1:10:43] Let me see that. You okay? 给我看 没事吧?
[1:10:44] -Yeah. -All right. -没事 -这就好
[1:10:48] Quietly, now. Quietly. 别出声 别出声
[1:11:12] Come on. 来吧
[1:11:35] Kamajors. Local militia protecting their homes, huh? 喀马卓 保护家园的当地民兵
[1:11:39] -Do not look them in the eye. -No. -不要直视他们 -不直视
[1:11:55] Excuse me. Excuse me? 对不起 对不起
[1:11:58] Hi, I’m Maddy Bowen with Vital Affairs magazine. 我是杂志记者曼蒂·鲍恩
[1:12:01] Wonder if I could take your picture. I’m just gonna get my camera. 我帮你们拍照 让我拿相机
[1:12:05] I’ve heard about your struggle. I’d love to know more about it. 我听说过你们的斗争 我很想知道你们的处境
[1:12:08] Would you mind if I took your picture? Everyone together? 让我拍张照 大家聚在一起
[1:12:11] Everyone could all come in together. 大家靠近一点
[1:12:16] Is that okay? If everyone could come closer. 大家靠近一点
[1:12:19] If you come over here and come in nice and close. That’s good. 靠紧一点 很好
[1:12:22] Yeah. That’s great. And we’ll get one with all of us. 太好了 再来拍一张
[1:12:26] There you go. That’s perfect. 好了 太完美了
[1:12:30] How about one together? Us together, what do you think? 我们一起拍一张? 一起 怎么样?
[1:12:32] I’ll come in like this, yeah? 我跟你们合照
[1:12:35] Cheese. 笑一笑
[1:12:38] So do you think they’ve read your work? 他们一定读过你的文章
[1:12:41] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:12:56] Hey, get them, get them, get them. 你是从哪里来的呀?
[1:13:00] -I got a score. I got a score. -You missed. -我得分了 我得分了 -你才没有
[1:13:04] Where have you come from? 你是从哪里来的呀?
[1:13:07] -Where did you come from? -Where have you come from? -你是从哪里来的呀? -你是从哪里来的呀?
[1:13:11] That’s right. Yeah. From New York. From America. 没错 纽约 美国
[1:13:14] I don’t have anything for you. 我什么都没有
[1:13:36] My name is Benjamin Margai. 我叫班哲明犸吉
[1:13:38] Danny Archer. This is Maddy Bowen. 丹尼·艾奇 她是曼蒂·鲍恩
[1:13:41] -Hello. How are you? -Very well, thank you. -你好吗? -很好 谢谢
[1:13:59] I’m the cameraman? 我是摄影师
[1:14:03] The Belgians were the first to chop off limbs in Africa. 比利时人率先砍断非洲人的手脚
[1:14:07] King Leopold took one hand for every hundredth slave in the Congo 李奥波二世砍断刚果黑奴手足
[1:14:11] to keep them in line. 借以杀鸡儆猴
[1:14:14] Many of these children were taken by the RUF. 这些孩子被叛军抓走
[1:14:17] We have taken them back. 我们把他们救回来
[1:14:19] Some of them have been made to do horrible things. 他们被迫做出可怕的事
[1:14:22] We are trying to bring them back to life. 我们试着让他们恢复正常生活
[1:14:26] Let me show you. 我带你们去看
[1:14:29] Imagine doing all this, huh? 他真了不起
[1:14:33] What’s your excuse? 你又为什么要来?
[1:14:36] Well, it’s gotten hard to go back to sipping lattes and talking interest rates. 我受够了边喝拿铁边谈利率
[1:14:41] So you’re an action junkie, huh? 你对危险生活上了瘾
[1:14:45] Three out of five ex-boyfriends recently polled 我的五个前男友有三个都说
[1:14:47] say that I prefer to be in a constant state of crisis. 我喜欢随时处于危机状况
[1:14:52] Maybe I just give a shit. 也许我只是有理想
[1:14:58] You were good today. 你今天表现很好
[1:15:02] You know that? 你知道吗?
[1:15:04] You too. 你也是
[1:15:08] “that sometimes they forgot to close the door. 他们有时候会忘了关门
[1:15:12] She also wrote about her sister Josie 她也写她姐妹裘丝的事
[1:15:15] who was very ill and who had to be taken to hospital.” 她生了重病 被送到医院
[1:15:22] Cheers. 谢谢你
[1:15:26] So how many attacks have there been in the area? 这地区发生几次攻击?
[1:15:29] I have known most of the rebels since they were children. 那些叛军小时候我就认识他们
[1:15:32] The local commander is still afraid I will come after him with my ruler. 指挥官还怕我拿教鞭追着他打
[1:15:38] So you think because your intentions are good, they’ll spare you, huh? 你以为做好事 他们就会饶你?
[1:15:42] My heart always told me that people are inherently good. 我的内心相信人性本善
[1:15:45] My experience suggests otherwise. 事实却证明我错了
[1:15:47] But what about you, Mr. Archer? 艾奇先生 你呢?
[1:15:49] In your long career as a journalist 你当了记者这么久
[1:15:52] would you say that people are mostly good? 大部分的人都是好人吗?
[1:15:57] No. 不
[1:15:59] I’d say they’re just people. 他们只是平凡人
[1:16:00] Exactly. It is what they do that makes them good or bad. 好人坏人的差别是他们做的事
[1:16:04] A moment of love, even in a bad man 只要坏人发挥爱心
[1:16:08] can give meaning to a life. 也有意义
[1:16:10] None of us knows which path will lead us to God. 没有人知道该怎么做才对
[1:16:17] Hey! 嘿!
[1:17:06] It’s palm wine. 这是棕榈酒
[1:17:17] -Jesus Christ. -Yeah, yeah. It takes getting used to, huh? -天啊 -喝久了就会习惯
[1:17:21] God. 天啊
[1:17:22] -Drank that as a boy. -In Rhodesia? -我小时候常喝 -罗得西亚?
[1:17:27] I take notes. 我都记笔记
[1:17:31] The Shona 绍纳人
[1:17:34] The Shona have a word for me. 绍纳人用一个字形容我
[1:17:38] -It means “white boy in Africa.” -When did you leave? -意思是非洲的白小子 -你是几时搬走的?
[1:17:43] I didn’t leave. 我不是搬走的
[1:17:44] I got sent away to South Africa in 1978 when the munts overran us. 我在1978年被迫被带到南非
[1:17:49] Then you joined the army? 然后你加入军队
[1:17:53] Yeah. Yeah, I did my time in Angola. 没错 我在安哥拉服役
[1:17:56] -The 32 Battalion. -That’s right. -32营 -没错
[1:18:01] You know, contrary to what you might think about us 南非白人不全是种族歧视者
[1:18:04] we fought with the blacks, huh? Yeah. Side by side. 我们和黑人并肩作战
[1:18:08] There was no apartheid in a foxhole. The colonel always used to tell us that. 上校常说 战场上没有种族隔离
[1:18:12] -This is Colonel Coetzee? -Yeah. -寇兹上校? -对
[1:18:17] Then, of course, it’s 1994. No more army. 1994年军队遭到解散
[1:18:21] No more apartheid. 种族隔离政策也被废除
[1:18:23] Truth and reconciliation and all of that rubbish, you know. 手牵手心连心那些屁话
[1:18:27] Kumbaya. 好耶
[1:18:29] We fought and died together, you know? 我们并肩作战 生死与共
[1:18:32] Black and white. Most people back home didn’t even know we were at war. 黑人和白人 大家都不知道我们在打仗
[1:18:35] We thought we were fighting Communism 我们以为敌人是共产党
[1:18:37] but in the end, it was all about who gets what, you know? 其实只是为了争权夺利
[1:18:41] Lvory, oil, gold: 象牙 石油 黄金
[1:18:45] Diamonds. 钻石
[1:18:50] So one day I decided, “Fuck it,” you know? 有一天我受够了
[1:18:54] “I’m gonna get mine.” 我要替自己着想
[1:18:56] You gonna steal his diamond? 你要偷走他的钻石吗?
[1:19:05] That diamond is my ticket out of this godforsaken continent. 那颗钻石是我脱离这片苦海的唯一契机
[1:19:09] That doesn’t answer the question. 你没回答我的问题
[1:19:21] My dad came home from the war in ’69. 我爸1969年从越战回家
[1:19:28] And it took him 他整整花了
[1:19:31] about 20 years to get right. 二十年才恢复正常
[1:19:34] What? 什么?
[1:19:39] You Americans love to talk about your feelings, huh? 你们美国人老爱谈自己的感伤
[1:19:43] So, what does that mean? What does that mean? 那是什么意思? 什么意思?
[1:19:46] -Got a thing for messed-up vets now? -Shut up. -你特别喜欢双手血腥的军人? -闭嘴
[1:19:50] You lost both your parents. 你失去了双亲
[1:19:52] That’s a polite way of putting it, yeah. 你说得倒轻松
[1:19:58] Mom was raped and shot 我妈被强暴后被射杀
[1:20:03] and Dad was decapitated and hung from a hook in the barn. 我爸被斩首后被吊在谷仓
[1:20:07] I was 9. 当年我九岁
[1:20:13] Boohoo, right? 很惨 对吧?
[1:20:18] Sometimes I wonder 有时候我在想
[1:20:23] will God ever forgive us for what we’ve done to each other? 上帝会原谅我们自相残杀吗?
[1:20:30] Then I look around and I realize 然后我才豁然发现
[1:20:34] God left this place a long time ago. 上帝早就离开这地方了
[1:20:44] It’s 是
[1:20:48] What’s the point, huh? 说这么多干嘛?
[1:21:34] Oh, shit. Keep moving, huh? 该死 继续开
[1:21:36] -What? -Drive at them. They’ll panic. -什么? -冲过去 他们会被吓到
[1:21:38] Do you know where the word “infantry” comes from? 你知道步兵的字源吗?
[1:21:40] It means “child soldier.” They are just children. 意思是孩子兵 他们只是小孩子
[1:21:44] -Stop! Stop! RUF on the road! -Hi. Hello. Hello. -停车 这是革命军的路 -嗨 你们好
[1:21:49] Hello, little brothers. 你们好
[1:21:50] -RUF on the road! -Yeah, yeah. What is your names? -这是革命军的路 -你们叫什么?
[1:21:53] I’m Dead Body. Who is this motherfucker? 我是死神 这家伙是谁?
[1:21:55] We are teachers on our way to Kono. 我们是老师
[1:21:57] Only RUF on the road. 只有革命军才能过去
[1:22:00] -RUF only! -Yes, yes, I understand that. -只有革命军能过 -我知道
[1:22:02] -Only RUF! -But son, this is -只有革命军 -但是孩子 这是
[1:22:05] Don’t move! Don’t move! Fuck. 别动! 别动!
[1:22:09] Jesus Christ! Maddy, press your hand against the exit wound there, huh? 曼蒂 用力压住他的伤口
[1:22:13] -Got it. -Keep it there, huh? -好 -别放手
[1:22:15] Whatever you do, don’t talk, all right? 千万不要说话
[1:22:17] Is there any wine left in that jug? 还有酒吗?
[1:22:19] -Here. -Pour it all over everything, huh? -这里 -倒在他的伤口上面
[1:22:22] The colonel’s gonna have a medic at the airstrip in Kono. 上校在科诺的机场有医疗站
[1:22:26] -How far is it? -You said not to talk. -还有多远? -你叫我不要说话
[1:22:29] A comedian, huh? 真会搞笑
[1:22:44] -How’s his pulse? -I can feel it sometimes. -他有脉搏吗? -很微弱
[1:22:57] -Hold it right there. -Stop. -等在那儿 -停车
[1:23:00] Papers, please. 出示文件
[1:23:06] Excuse me. 不好意思
[1:23:07] I was just trying to keep pressure on the wound. 我只是压住他的伤口而已
[1:23:10] -He’s lost a lot of blood. -You’ll be all right, huh? -他流了很多血 -你不会有事的
[1:23:13] Will you? 你呢?
[1:23:15] I’ll check on him in the tent in a little bit. Thank you. 我待会儿去看他 谢谢你
[1:23:19] Hey. 嘿!
[1:23:20] Look who’s alive, eh? 你竟然还没挂点
[1:23:23] I told the H you’d be back. 我就跟老大说你会回来
[1:23:26] I’m afraid we’re evacuating all non-military personnel, miss. 非军事人员必须撤退
[1:23:29] Transport touches down at 1600. 飞机下午四点整降落
[1:23:31] She’s with me, all right? 她跟我在一起
[1:23:33] No exceptions, pal. This is gonna be ugly. Colonel doesn’t want an audience. 没有例外 这是危险任务 上校不要外人在场
[1:23:37] Is I.R.’s presence here known to other African nations? 其它国家知道你们在这里吗?
[1:23:41] -She’s with you? -Yeah. -她跟你在一起? -对
[1:23:44] Come on. The colonel’s this way. 跟我去见上校
[1:23:46] Give me a minute, huh? 等我一下
[1:23:51] We block their escape by blowing the bridge. 把桥炸掉 让他们逃不了
[1:23:55] That’s correct. 没错
[1:23:58] You made it out. Well done. 你逃出来了 很好
[1:24:00] Negative, Kilo Foxtrot, stand by. 不 KF部队 暂时待命
[1:24:03] -Colonel, sir. -So must be real, then. -上校 -你说的一定是真的
[1:24:08] The pink. 粉红钻
[1:24:10] Well, you’re part of this operation now. 你正式加入这项行动
[1:24:12] First we snuff everything that moves out there, then we find your diamond. 先把叛军杀光 再去找钻石
[1:24:16] Colonel? 上校?
[1:24:18] Go get kitted. Yes? 去穿军服
[1:24:27] Move, move, move! 去 去 去
[1:24:29] -Go get your kit. -Will do, chum. Will do. -去拿你的装备 -好 没问题
[1:24:36] It’s go time, all right? Meet me behind the tents. 该走了 到帐篷后面等我
[1:24:42] How’s Benjamin? 班哲明没事吧?
[1:24:44] They say he’ll live. 他们说他不会死
[1:24:47] Good. Good. 很好
[1:24:56] Listen, Maddy 听好 曼蒂
[1:24:59] I need you to do me one last favor. 我要你帮我最后一个忙
[1:25:02] Yeah? 什么忙?
[1:25:05] Tell that guard you wanna put him 告诉警卫
[1:25:07] on the cover of Soldier of Fortune magazine for me. 你要访问他 好吗?
[1:25:15] You’re going in. 你要去找钻石
[1:25:21] You and Solomon. 你和索罗门
[1:25:25] You’re going in now. 现在就要去
[1:25:27] Your plane leaves in a few minutes, huh? 你的飞机就快起飞了
[1:25:32] You’re an idiot. 你是个笨蛋
[1:25:38] -What if I wanted to go in with you? -I’d say no. -如果我跟你去呢? -我会拒绝
[1:25:41] -What if I insist? -I’d insist back. -如果坚持呢? -我也会坚持不肯
[1:25:50] It’s my story. 这是我的报导
[1:25:51] Your story is Van De Kaap, all right? That stone is mine. 你的报导是凡德坎 钻石是我的
[1:25:54] I’m not leaving here without it, you understand? 找不到我就不会走
[1:25:59] Please, just give me two minutes. 给我两分钟
[1:26:19] Yeah. 好
[1:26:32] -Hello. -Hi. -你好 -你好
[1:26:34] My name is Maddy Bowen. I’m with Vital Affairs magazine. 我是曼蒂·鲍恩 《军事杂志》记者
[1:26:37] I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions. 我想要问你一些问题
[1:26:40] Well, that depends what they are. 这要看你想问什么
[1:26:41] Oh, I see you’re familiar with our devious ways, aren’t you? 你很清楚记者的伎俩嘛
[1:26:46] Okay, so I’ll start with something simple. 先从简单的问起
[1:27:01] And before that you were with the South African Defense? 你之前参加南非自卫部队?
[1:27:03] -Defense Force, correct. -Of course. -南非自卫部队 没错 -当然
[1:27:05] And was that with Colonel Coetzee? Were you in Angola? 跟寇兹上校? 在安哥拉服役?
[1:27:09] Angola, yeah. 没错
[1:27:12] That is all I really need to know. Thank you so much. 就这样了 多谢了
[1:27:15] -Thank you. -Okay. -谢谢你 -谢了
[1:27:27] Thank you, huh? 谢了
[1:27:28] Just keeping my end of the deal. 我只是说话算话
[1:27:31] Good luck to you, Solomon. 祝你好运 索罗门
[1:27:33] Okay. 好
[1:27:35] -I hope you find what you’re looking for. -Thank you for all you have done. -希望你找到你要找的 -谢谢你做的一切
[1:27:47] -Listen, I -No, you listen. -听好 我 -不 你听好
[1:27:54] In another life maybe, all right? 也许下辈子吧
[1:27:57] Yeah. Sure. 是啊 好
[1:27:59] Yeah. 没错
[1:28:05] You find yourself a good man, all right, Maddy? 找一个好男人 好吗?
[1:28:13] You know, I’ve got three sisters. 我有三个姐妹
[1:28:16] They’re all married to good men. 她们都嫁给好男人
[1:28:21] I prefer my life. 我喜欢这种生活
[1:28:24] Here is my office phone 这是我的
[1:28:29] home phone, cell phone. 办公室 家里和手机号码
[1:28:34] I’m used to being pursued, but what the heck. 我习惯被追 不过 管他的
[1:28:48] You better get on that plane, huh? 你最好快上飞机
[1:28:52] You should get on that plane. 你应该上飞机
[1:29:02] So should you. 你也是
[1:29:10] You gonna call me? 你会打给我吗?
[1:29:15] Soon as I’m near a phone, yeah. 找到电话就会打
[1:29:18] Yeah, right. 才怪
[1:29:42] -Where is he? -I don’t know. -他人呢? -不知道
[1:29:50] Oh, shit. 可恶!
[1:29:51] Nabil? Yeah, I’ll call you when we get closer, all right? 尼布 到了再打给你
[1:29:54] You keep me posted. Right. 保持联络 好
[1:29:57] All right. I set the pace, huh? Two-hour marches, five-minute breaks. 跟着我的步调疾跑两小时 休息五分钟
[1:30:01] If I hold my hand up like this, you stop. If I point to the dirt, you lie flat. 我举手 你就站住 我往下指 你就趴下
[1:30:05] If I say go, you move like your life depended on it. Understood? 我说跑 你就拼命跑 明白吗?
[1:30:09] -Yes, boss. -Come on. -明白 老板 -来吧
[1:30:22] Tell me about the stone. 形容那颗钻石
[1:30:24] Is it clear or is it milky? 清澈或混浊?
[1:30:26] Clear. 清澈
[1:30:28] And the color, is it strong? 色泽很纯吗?
[1:30:31] Does it hold the light? 亮不亮?
[1:30:32] It is as you say. 跟你说的一样
[1:30:35] -About the size of a bird’s egg? -Yes. -差不多和鸟蛋一样大? -对
[1:30:38] One hundred carats. Come on, let’s pick up the pace. 一百克拉 快点 加快脚步
[1:31:24] Dia! 狄亚
[1:31:27] Stop the truck! 停车
[1:31:30] I thought it was Dia. 我以为是狄亚
[1:32:25] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:32:29] Don’t worry, they’re gone, huh? 放心 他们走了
[1:32:33] You know, I once had this buddy 我以前有个朋友
[1:32:36] named Mabhoko. 叫马荷卡
[1:32:39] We used to hunt bush meat together as kids, huh? 我们小时候一起打野兽
[1:32:43] Baboons. 狒狒
[1:32:45] Baboons, they were the hardest to catch. They’re 狒狒很难抓得到
[1:32:49] They’re cunning. 他们很狡猾
[1:32:50] Cunning creatures. 超狡猾
[1:32:52] Fast, strong. 动作又快又强壮
[1:32:55] Got good eyesight. 而且视力很好
[1:32:58] We would always find them by the smell of their shit. 我们都靠大便味道找到他们
[1:33:02] And that’s how we learned to track your black terrorists in Angola, huh? 我们也是靠这方法追踪黑人叛军
[1:33:11] By the smell of your shit. 你们的大便味道
[1:33:14] It’s not 你们的大便味道
[1:33:16] It’s not the same as a baboon’s. 和狒狒不一样
[1:33:21] But, you know, after you skin it 不过把狒狒剥皮以后
[1:33:25] the flesh of a baboon 他们的肉
[1:33:28] isn’t that much different than a man’s, you know. 和人肉其实差不多
[1:33:34] I’ll tell you, I can track anything. 我警告你 我追得到任何动物
[1:33:50] You risk my life like that again 你敢再乱搞鬼
[1:33:57] and I’ll peel your face back off your head. 我就把你的脸皮剥掉
[1:34:02] Do you understand? 懂吗?
[1:34:13] Make us a fire. 升起营火
[1:35:25] What’d he say? 他说什么?
[1:35:27] We are going the right way. 我们走对路了
[1:35:36] Hold up there, my man. It’s this way, huh? 等一下 是这里
[1:35:40] Where do you think you are going? 你想去哪里?
[1:35:44] Stop! 站住
[1:35:46] I said, stop! 我叫你站住
[1:35:48] He is not down there, all right? 他不在那里 好吗?
[1:35:52] All right. You’re gonna need some of that old discipline, huh? 我得好好管住你
[1:35:56] Now you listen here, my boy, and you listen well. 兄弟 你给我听好
[1:35:58] You are not going down there. Are we clear? 不准下去 懂吗?
[1:36:00] You are not the master. 你不是我的主人
[1:36:02] Right now, that is exactly what I am, and you’d better remember it, Kaffir! 现在我是你的主人 给我记住了
[1:36:21] Don’t you fucking move, huh? 给我站住
[1:36:22] Don’t you move. Don’t you move, huh? 给我站住
[1:36:24] -My son is there! -Your son is gone! -我儿子在那里 -你儿子死了
[1:36:27] -He is alive! -He’s gone! -他还活着 -他死了
[1:36:28] He’s alive! He’s there with those crazy people! 他跟那些疯子在一起
[1:36:32] I am his father! His father! I should have protected him! 我是他父亲 应该保护他
[1:36:36] I must go find him. I cannot live without knowing! 我找不到他 我死不瞑目
[1:36:40] Shoot me if you want, but I’m going. 尽管开枪吧 我还是要去
[1:36:44] Why should it matter, I’m dead already. 无所谓 反正我也不想活了
[1:36:56] We wait until dark, huh? 等到天黑再去找他
[1:37:27] Are you satisfied? 满意了吗?
[1:37:32] All right, come on. 算了 来吧
[1:37:39] Is fighting for Sierra Leone 为塞拉利昂奋战
[1:37:41] RUF is fighting for Sierra Leone 革命军替塞拉利昂奋战
[1:37:44] Go tell my parents They may see me no more 告诉我父母他们不会见到我
[1:37:48] In the battlefield We’re fighting forever 我要奋战到底
[1:37:51] Go tell my parents They may see me no more 替我向父母告别
[1:37:54] In the battlefield 在战场上
[1:37:58] You are how old? 你今年几岁?
[1:38:00] Me? I’m 31. 我? 31岁
[1:38:02] And you have no wife? 你没有老婆?
[1:38:05] -No. -No children? -没有 -没有小孩?
[1:38:09] No. 没有
[1:38:10] And no home? 没有家?
[1:38:12] No. 没有
[1:38:14] But you have money, yes? 不过你有钱?
[1:38:17] Yeah, some. 对 有一点
[1:38:19] But not enough? 但是不够?
[1:38:24] No. 对
[1:38:26] If you get this diamond, you will have enough money, yes? 你找到钻石 就有足够的钱?
[1:38:33] Yes. 对
[1:38:34] Then you will get a wife and children? 然后就会娶老婆生小孩?
[1:38:37] Probably not, no. 大概不会吧
[1:38:40] What? 什么?
[1:38:43] What? 怎么?
[1:38:45] I am confused. 我搞不懂
[1:38:49] Yeah? 是吗?
[1:38:50] That makes two of us, my bru. 我也搞不懂我自己
[1:38:55] Oh, Christ. I’ve gotta quit smoking, huh? 天啊 我得戒烟
[1:39:00] Why don’t you? 你为什么不戒烟呢?
[1:39:02] I’ll tell you what, Solomon. 我跟你谈个条件
[1:39:04] You find me this diamond, and I’ll quit right then and there, huh? 你替我找到钻石 我就马上戒烟
[1:39:16] -You were born in Zimbabwe? -Oh, yeah. -你在辛巴威出生? -对
[1:39:20] -Is it beautiful there? -Sure you’re not a reporter? -那里很美吗? -你真的不是记者吗?
[1:39:23] Because you ask a hell of a lot of questions, my man. 因为你问的问题很多耶
[1:39:34] My grandfather told many stories of war. 我爷爷说过很多战争的故事
[1:39:38] How the Mende fought the Temne. 门德族和滕内族打仗
[1:39:41] Or how two tribes would fight when somebody had stolen a woman. 或是两个部落为一个女人争斗
[1:39:55] I understand white people want our diamonds, yes? 白人都要我们的钻石 对吧?
[1:40:01] But how can my own people do this to each other? 但是非洲人怎么能自相残杀?
[1:40:13] I know good people 我知道有人说
[1:40:16] who say there is something wrong with us 黑人天生
[1:40:19] inside our black skin. 有毛病
[1:40:20] That we were better off when the white man ruled. 我们最好让白人统治
[1:40:25] But my son is good. 不过我儿子是好人
[1:40:30] And when he grows up 当他长大
[1:40:32] and peace comes 和平降临
[1:40:37] this place will be a paradise. 这地方会是人间乐土
[1:40:48] We’ll get your son back, huh? 我们会找到你儿子
[1:41:32] Where is it exactly? 你到底埋在哪里?
[1:41:36] Through the camp, by the river. 军营后面 河流旁边
[1:41:44] Christ. 天啊
[1:41:46] Okay. 好
[1:41:48] I’m gonna make contact with the colonel. 我要请上校进行空中突袭
[1:41:50] He’ll send in an air strike. 他会进行空中突袭
[1:41:52] -What is that? -A chopper, huh? An attack helicopter. -什么意思? -攻击直升机
[1:41:55] -We use it as a diversion. -What if my son is there? -用来分散注意力 -我儿子可能在下面
[1:41:58] -He isn’t. -How do you know? -不可能 -你怎么知道?
[1:41:59] I said we do it my way now, all right? Don’t fuck with me. 我说要用我的方法 别搞鬼
[1:42:13] Cordell, it’s Danny. 老柯 我是丹尼
[1:42:15] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shut up and listen, all right? 给我听好 行吗?
[1:42:18] You tell the colonel I’ve found the stone. 告诉上校我找到钻石
[1:42:21] No, I haven’t got it in my hands, but I’m OP-ing its location. 还没拿到 不过找到位置
[1:42:24] It’s a major rebel camp, my man. 就在叛军军营附近
[1:42:26] You tell him to send in the dakadak. 请他派出攻击直升机
[1:42:29] Because I stole a GPS, that’s how. 因为我偷了全球卫星定位系统
[1:42:32] If you shut up and listen, I could give the coordinates. 给我闭嘴 我给你座标
[1:42:35] Zero-nine-zero-five-four-two-four, north. 0905424北
[1:42:38] Three-two-seven-two-nine three-zero-five-zero, east. 327293050东
[1:42:43] I’ll call back at midnight to confirm. 午夜再打给你确认
[1:42:48] You can look all night, my friend, right? 你可以找一整晚
[1:42:51] I promise you he is not there. 我保证他不在那里
[1:42:59] They’re coming in the morning, all right? 他们一早就攻来
[1:43:01] No movement, my friend. You stay still. 不准轻举妄动 好好给我待着
[1:43:06] When it gets dark, then we move in closer. 天一黑我们就下去
[1:43:30] Solomon. Shit. 索罗门 该死
[1:43:44] I can do it. 开始吧
[1:43:45] -Help me. -Help him. -帮我 -帮他
[1:43:47] Thank you, Papa. 谢谢 爸爸
[1:44:31] Hey, you smell. 你很臭
[1:44:34] That’s fine. 没关系
[1:44:48] -Ready? I’m winning. -Okay, let’s go. -真的啊? 我正赢钱呢? -好 我们走吧
[1:44:50] Play, man. 老兄 玩啊
[1:44:53] -Play. Play the card. -Play. -玩牌啊 -玩啊
[1:45:23] Dia. 狄亚
[1:45:27] Leave me alone. 走开
[1:45:30] -Dia. I’m your papa. Come with me. -Hey. -狄亚 我是你爸爸 跟我走 -嗨
[1:45:33] -Dia. -Get away from me. -狄亚 -滚开 我不认识你
[1:45:35] -Dia. Dia! -I do not know you. Traitor! -狄亚 -叛徒! 敌人!
[1:45:37] -Enemy! Enemy! -What the hell are you doing? -敌人 敌人! -你在干什么?
[1:45:40] -What are you doing? -I don’t know you! -你这是在干嘛? -我不认识你
[1:45:41] -What’s wrong? -I hate you! -你是怎么了? -我恨你
[1:45:43] -Dia, come with me! -I hate you! -狄亚 跟我走 -我恨你
[1:45:45] Get away from me! 给我走开
[1:45:49] -Get him! -Don’t shoot! -快去抓他 -别开枪!
[1:45:51] -Don’t shoot! Don’t! Don’t shoot! -I hate you! -别开枪! -我恨你
[1:45:54] -Fisherman! Traitor! -Don’t shoot! -臭渔夫 叛徒 滚开 -别开枪
[1:45:56] Get away from me! 滚开
[1:46:05] I knew you would come back. 我就知道你会回来
[1:46:08] I have dug and dug and dug, but I’ve found nothing. 我一直挖 什么都没找到
[1:46:11] Nothing. 什么都没找到
[1:46:14] Dig, dig, dig! 挖 挖 挖
[1:46:15] You will find it for me. 你要替我找到
[1:46:18] You will dig up what you have come back for. 帮我挖出你来找的钻石
[1:46:21] No. 不
[1:46:22] Why should the diamond go to the foreign devils? 为什么要把钻石给外国佬?
[1:46:25] We will use it to make the country strong. 我们要用来让国家更强
[1:46:29] RUF is fighting for the people! 革命军为了人民而战
[1:46:34] RUF is fighting for Sierra Leone! 革命军为了塞拉利昂而战
[1:46:40] Pick it up. 拿起来
[1:46:43] Why? You are going to kill me anyway. 为什么? 反正你要杀死我
[1:46:46] I do not need to kill you, Solomon Vandy. 我不必杀死你
[1:46:52] If you do not bring me the diamond 你找不到钻石
[1:46:54] I will find the rest of your family. 我就去找你家人
[1:46:57] Just as I have found your son. 就像我找到你儿子
[1:47:00] I will rape your wife in front of your eyes 我要在你面前强暴你老婆
[1:47:04] slit her throat 然后割断她喉咙
[1:47:07] and I will keep your daughters for myself. 你的女儿我就留在身边享用
[1:47:15] You think I am a devil 你觉得我是恶魔
[1:47:18] but only because I have lived in hell. 那是因为我活在地狱
[1:47:22] I want to get out. 我想要离开
[1:47:25] You will help me. 你要帮我
[1:47:30] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[1:47:31] Find it or your family will die! 找不到 你家人就得死
[1:47:35] Now pick it up! 快拿起来
[1:47:53] -Go! -Bastards! -去! -混蛋!
[1:47:54] Shoot it! 射啊!
[1:48:01] Dia! 狄亚
[1:48:14] Come, boy. Come. This way. This way. 过来
[1:48:17] Dia! 狄亚
[1:48:41] Colonel, we think Archer’s there. 上校 艾奇在下面
[1:48:43] I don’t give a damn who’s down there. Kill them all. 我不管在下面的是谁 全杀了
[1:48:56] Dia! 狄亚!
[1:49:12] I’m coming! 我来了!
[1:49:17] -Dia! -Bastard! -狄亚! -混帐东西!
[1:49:41] No! 不!
[1:50:03] Dia! 狄亚!
[1:51:11] -We found his digger, sir. -Keep him close. -找到那个黑人了 -把他看好
[1:51:15] -Danny boy. -Colonel. -丹尼 -上校
[1:51:18] -Thanks for calling it in. -Yeah, yeah. Always happy to help, huh? -多谢你的帮忙 -是啊 我很乐意
[1:51:21] So where is it? The stone? 钻石在哪里?
[1:51:25] We split, huh? Fifty-fifty, all right? 我们平分 二一添作五
[1:51:27] Look around you, Danny boy. 看清楚
[1:51:29] You’re not in a position to be dictating terms. 你没有资格谈条件
[1:51:32] Then you will never find it, sir. 那你就找不到钻石
[1:51:34] That’s correct. 没错
[1:51:37] -But he will. -Come. Up. -但是他找得到 -站起来
[1:51:42] Introduce me to your digger. 替我介绍介绍吧
[1:51:46] Solomon Vandy. 索罗门·梵迪
[1:51:47] This is Colonel Coetzee. He wants the diamond. 这是寇兹上校 他要那颗钻石
[1:51:50] -No more than you. -Fuck. -你更想要吧 -可恶
[1:51:53] You gonna show us where it’s hidden? 你要告诉我们它被藏在哪里吗?
[1:51:58] Does he speak English? 他会说英文吗?
[1:51:59] He will only tell me, sir. I promise you that. 他只会告诉我
[1:52:03] -Let me talk to him, huh? -Go on. -让我跟他谈谈 -去吧
[1:52:13] All right, my friend. 兄弟
[1:52:16] End of the line here, huh? 路走到尽头了
[1:52:18] -You just tell him where it is, all right? -I do not trust him. -告诉他钻石在哪里 -我不信任他
[1:52:21] I don’t trust him either, but we haven’t got much of a choice here. 我也一样 但我们别无选择
[1:52:26] I promise you he will shoot us both in the head. 你不说 他会轰掉我们的脑袋
[1:52:30] Right, tell him, huh? Tell him where it is, huh? 说吧 说出钻石在哪里
[1:52:33] -Go on. Come on. -I’m not feeling the love, Danny. -快去呀 -他好像不肯合作哦
[1:52:37] All right. No more messing about, all right? 够了 别再拖延时间
[1:52:40] I said tell him where it is! Tell him where it is! Now! 告诉他钻石在哪里 快点
[1:52:43] Tell him! 快告诉他
[1:52:46] -No. -Fucking -不 -可恶
[1:52:48] Danny, there are other ways to do this, okay? 丹尼 咱们有别的办法
[1:52:50] Yeah, yeah. 是啊
[1:53:00] -If he tells us, do we have a deal, sir? -Seventy-thirty. -如果他肯说 能谈条件吗? -七三分
[1:53:03] Sixty-forty. I’ve already lined up a buyer. 六四 我找到买主了
[1:53:06] Agreed. 一言为定
[1:53:13] Come here. 过来
[1:53:17] This is his son. Vandy will do whatever you want for his sake, all right? 这是他儿子 他为他什么都肯做
[1:53:21] Danny, you’re a pisser, man. Well done. Boys, we move out. 你这只狐狸 干得好 出发吧
[1:53:28] What do you say, Mr. Vandy? 怎么样?
[1:53:31] -You ready to take a walk? -Come on. -愿意走了吗? -走吧
[1:53:40] Come on. 走吧
[1:53:55] So who’s the buyer? I’m guessing London. 买主是谁? 伦敦吗?
[1:53:58] Well, they no longer accept conflict diamonds, huh? 他们不买冲突钻石了
[1:54:01] Wouldn’t hurt to interest some other parties. 找到别的买主更好
[1:54:04] -Start a bidding war. -What, one war’s not enough for you, huh? -展开一场竞价战争 -你嫌这场战争不够过瘾?
[1:54:08] I missed you, Danny. 你这张嘴有够贱
[1:54:10] See? It is here. He has tried to find it. 瞧 在这里 他也挖过
[1:54:15] All right, Mr. Vandy. Time for you to start digging. 好了 该你开始挖了
[1:54:32] Hey, boet, have you got a smoke? 老兄 来根烟吧
[1:54:35] Smoking will kill you. 抽烟会害死你
[1:54:38] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:54:42] It’s all right. 没关系
[1:54:44] Time I quit smoking anyway, huh, Solomon? 反正我也该戒烟了 是吧 索罗门
[1:55:01] -It’s gone. -What? -不见了 -什么?
[1:55:03] Someone has taken it. 被人拿走了
[1:55:06] This is where I buried it. It isn’t here. 我埋在这里 它不见了
[1:55:10] Well, then there’s no reason for any of you to stay alive. Is there? 那你活着也没用了
[1:55:18] Wait, wait, wait. 等等
[1:55:20] I know, I know. I know where it is. 我知道在哪里
[1:55:22] -I know where it is. -It better be there. -我知道钻石在哪里 -你最好知道
[1:55:29] Yes. 没错
[1:55:31] Oh, here, here. It is here. 这里 就在这里
[1:55:34] -Yeah? Yeah, there it is. -Yes. -很好 找到了 -对
[1:55:37] Fuck! 可恶!
[1:55:57] TIA, huh, Danny? 这就是非洲
[1:56:00] TIA. 这就是非洲
[1:56:09] Keep digging, huh? They’ll be here any second. Come on. 继续挖 他们马上就会来
[1:56:15] Keep digging. 快点挖
[1:56:29] -It had better be there, huh? -Yes, yes. -最好在这里 -有了
[1:56:34] Have you got it? 找到了吗?
[1:56:38] -Have you got it, huh? -Yes, got it. Oh, yes. -找到了? -找到了 找到了
[1:56:42] Oh, yes. 找到了
[1:56:46] Solomon. 索罗门
[1:56:54] Dia, what are you doing? 狄亚 你在干嘛?
[1:56:58] Dia. 狄亚
[1:57:01] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[1:57:08] Of the proud Mende tribe. 狄亚·梵迪
[1:57:15] You are a good boy who loves soccer and school. 你是热爱足球和学校的好孩子
[1:57:23] Your mother loves you so much. 你妈妈非常爱你
[1:57:28] She waits by the fire making plantains 她在炉火旁边烤大蕉
[1:57:31] and red palm oil stew with your sister N’Yanda 煮棕榈油炖肉 还有你妹妹
[1:57:36] and the new baby. 和新生的小宝宝
[1:57:47] The cows wait for you. 牛群也等着你
[1:57:50] And Babu, the wild dog who minds no one but you. 还有野狗叭布只听你的话
[1:57:58] I know they made you do bad things 我知道他们逼你做坏事
[1:58:02] but you are not a bad boy. 不过你并不坏
[1:58:07] I am your father 我是你父亲
[1:58:11] who loves you? 谁爱你?
[1:58:15] And you will come home with me and be my son again. 你要跟我回家 再当我的乖儿子
[1:58:44] Solomon, we’ve got to move, huh? 索罗门 我们得快走
[1:58:47] We’ve got to 快走!
[1:58:51] Go, go! Move! 快走!
[1:58:57] Move. Move. 快跑 快跑
[1:58:59] Move, move, move! 快跑 快跑
[1:59:00] Move! Move! Move! 快跑 快跑
[1:59:05] How far? 还有多远?
[1:59:06] There’s an airstrip at the top of that gorge. 峡谷上面有飞机跑道
[1:59:08] A plane will meet us, huh? 飞机会来接我们
[1:59:11] Hey, stop. Stop. 停下来
[1:59:15] Give it to me. Come on, give it to me, huh? 给我 把钻石给我
[1:59:27] Keep moving. They’ll be tracking us. 继续走 他们会追上来
[1:59:36] Nabil, where are you? 尼布 你在哪里?
[1:59:39] I’m nearly there. Tell me what’s happening. 快到了 你在哪里?
[1:59:42] We’re about 10 K’s out, huh? We’ve got it, my friend. 十公里外 我们拿到钻石了
[1:59:46] -Who is we? -The fisherman and his son. -我们? -渔夫和他儿子
[1:59:48] Lose them. 甩掉他们
[2:00:04] It’s at the top of that ridge there, huh? 就在那道峡谷上面
[2:00:06] You must stop and rest. 你一定要停下来休息
[2:00:07] What? And give up the damn stone? 什么? 我不能失去钻石
[2:00:10] Keep moving. Come on. 继续走
[2:00:47] Come. Come, come. 来吧 来吧
[2:01:37] I can’t. Stop. 我不行了 放我下来
[2:01:39] -Okay. -Stop. -你行的 -不行
[2:02:10] Come on. 来吧
[2:02:11] No! God, no. Stop. 天啊 我不行了
[2:02:15] Christ. No more. No more. 天啊 不能动了 不能动
[2:03:02] Take it, huh? 拿去吧
[2:03:06] -Mr. Archer -Take it, take it. -艾奇先生 -快点拿去
[2:03:17] I thought you would steal it from me. 我以为你想偷走
[2:03:20] Yeah, yeah, it occurred to me, huh? 是啊 我是有想过
[2:03:35] Listen 听好
[2:03:39] this is Maddy’s card, huh? 这是曼蒂的名片
[2:03:42] You call her when you get to Conakry, all right? 到了康纳克雷市就打给她
[2:03:48] And don’t trust that pilot for a second. 千万别信任飞机驾驶
[2:03:51] You point this at his head if he fucks around, all right? 他敢乱来就拿枪指着他
[2:03:54] I can carry you. 我可以背你
[2:04:08] You take your boy home, huh? 带你儿子回家吧
[2:04:15] You take him home, huh? 带他回家吧
[2:04:22] -Go! Go! -Go. Come on. -快走 快去吧 -快走
[2:04:25] Go on! 快去
[2:04:31] Come on. Come on. 放马过来吧!
[2:04:40] Archer, you’re a dead man! 艾奇 你死定了
[2:04:43] Yeah, yeah. 是啊
[2:05:15] Dia. 狄亚
[2:05:38] Hello. Maddy Bowen. 你好 曼蒂·鲍恩
[2:05:39] Yeah. 是我
[2:05:41] Thought I’d never call, huh? 你一定以为我不会打来
[2:05:44] And I’m so glad you did. Excuse me. 我很高兴你打来了 失陪
[2:05:50] When am I gonna see you? 我几时能见到你?
[2:05:52] Maddy, I want you to do me one more favor, huh? 曼蒂 我要你帮我最后一个忙
[2:05:59] I want you to go meet Solomon in Conakry. 到康纳克雷市找索罗门
[2:06:03] In Guinea? Why do you want me to go to Guinea? 几内亚? 你要我去那里干嘛?
[2:06:09] We found his son 我们找到他儿子
[2:06:12] but he’s gonna need some help, you understand? 不过他需要你的帮忙
[2:06:16] Maddy? 曼蒂?
[2:06:20] You’re hurt. 你受伤了
[2:06:23] Are you hurt? 对不对?
[2:06:24] Yeah, well, I’ve got a little problem here. 是啊 我是有点麻烦
[2:06:32] Okay. You You tell me where you are. 好吧 告诉我你在哪里
[2:06:39] Archer? 艾奇?
[2:06:52] I’m looking at an incredible view right now. 我正在看一片壮观的景色
[2:06:58] I wish you were here, Maddy. 真希望你在我身边 曼蒂
[2:07:00] Okay, then I’m coming to be with you. You just tell me where you are. 我这就去 告诉我你在哪里
[2:07:07] I don’t think so. 不行
[2:07:08] Are you still in Kono? Because I can get someone there to help you. 你还在科诺吗? 我可以找人帮助你
[2:07:12] Maddy, you find someplace safe for the boy, all right? 替那孩子找个安全的地方
[2:07:16] And keep him out of sight. 把他藏起来
[2:07:19] And get Solomon to London. 带索罗门到伦敦
[2:07:25] He’s bringing something with him. 他会带一样东西
[2:07:28] But he’s gonna need your help. 不过你得帮忙
[2:07:32] Why aren’t you bringing it yourself? 你为什么不自己带来?
[2:07:35] I’m saying it’s a real story now. 这会是一篇惊爆内幕的报导
[2:07:41] And you can write the hell out of it. 你可以写得很精采
[2:07:50] I’m really happy I met you. 我很高兴遇见你
[2:07:54] You know that? 你知道吗?
[2:07:58] Yeah, I’m 知道 我
[2:08:02] I’m really happy I met you too. 我也很高兴遇见你
[2:08:05] And I wish I could be there with you. 我真希望能在你身边
[2:08:10] That’s all right. 没关系
[2:08:15] I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. 我本来就属于这地方
[2:09:11] When we get to the stairs, you just keep walking 上了楼梯 你就继续走
[2:09:13] and I’ll wait for you here. 我在这里等你
[2:09:16] You’re not coming. 你不来吗?
[2:09:18] I’m not here. Good luck. 就当我不在 祝好运
[2:09:42] You must understand, Mr. Vandy 你要了解一点 你的钻石
[2:09:45] that your diamond could have ended up nowhere else but with us. 除了我们没有人会买
[2:09:55] -It is not enough. -I assure you, 2 million pounds -这还不够 -这是血钻石 两百万英镑
[2:09:58] is more than anyone else will offer you for that stone under the circumstances. 已经算很多钱了
[2:10:02] I want what was promised to me by Mr. Archer. 我要艾奇先生答应我的事
[2:10:08] -What was promised to you? -My family. -他答应你什么? -我的家人
[2:10:11] When they are here, you will get the stone. 我要看到他们才把钻石给你
[2:10:14] I will have the money too. 我也要这一笔钱
[2:10:17] Well, may I see what I’m buying? 我能看钻石吗?
[2:10:18] You will get the stone once my family is here. 我的家人来了你就会看到
[2:10:22] How do I even know you’ve got it? 我怎么知道在你手上?
[2:12:31] Can you comment on the diamonds mined in Sierra Leone? 你可以针对狮子山开采的钻石发表些意见吗?
[2:12:34] I’m not going to comment on some sensationalist magazine article. 我对这种耸动的报导不予置评
[2:12:38] -What about Liberia? -No comment. No comment. -那利比利亚呢? -不予置评
[2:12:41] -Mr. Van De Kaap -That’s all I have to say. -凡德坎先生 -我没有别的说了
[2:12:44] The natural resources of a country 国家的自然资源属于该国人民
[2:12:47] are the property of its people. They are not ours to steal 我们不能为了利益或消费
[2:12:52] or exploit in the name of our comfort, our corporations, or our consumerism. 盗窃或剥削他们的资源
[2:13:07] They’re ready for you, sir. 他们在等你进去了
[2:13:10] The Third World is not a world apart. 第三世界不是另一个世界
[2:13:13] And the witness you will hear today speaks on its behalf. 今天出席的证人将代表发言
[2:13:18] Let us hear the voice of that world. Let us learn from that voice. 让我们聆听这世界的声音 让我们向这世界学习
[2:13:22] And let us ignore it no more. 我们不能再漠视它的存在
[2:13:26] Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Solomon Vandy. 各位先生女士 索罗门·梵迪先生
[2:14:28] 2003年1月 40个国家签署 『国际钻石原石认证标准机制』 目的是抑止冲突钻石的流通
[2:14:36] 但是非法钻石仍然流入市场 消费者必须坚持购买 非冲突钻石
[2:14:59] 导演 爱德华·瑞克
[2:15:04] 编剧 查尔斯·李维特
[2:15:12] 制片 宝拉·温斯汀 爱德华·瑞克 马歇尔·赫斯高维基
[2:15:17] 制片 葛翰·金恩 格林恩·葛菲
2006年 Tags:豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Dark Knight Rises(蝙蝠侠-黑暗骑士崛起)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Belfast(贝尔法斯特)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme