Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Blindness(盲流感)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Blindness(盲流感)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:盲流感
英文名称:Blindness
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:38] Come on! 快点!
[01:44] Come on! 快点!
[01:50] It’s a green light! 绿灯了!
[01:58] Come on! Move it! 快点! 走啊!
[01:59] Sir? Open your window, sir. Okay! Okay! 先生? 打开窗子 先生 好了!
[02:03] Wait a minute! 等一会!
[02:04] -Sir? Sir? -I’m blind. -先生? 先生? -我看不见了
[02:07] -Open the window, please! -I’m blind. -麻烦你打开车窗! -我看不见了
[02:11] Stay calm. Stay where you are, and tell me, what happened? 放轻松 待着别动 告诉我 发生了什么事?
[02:14] I’m blind! I’m blind! 我看不见了! 我看不见了!
[02:16] It’s like something’s flooding my eyes. I didn’t do anything. 好像有东西涌进我的眼睛里 我没有做任何事情
[02:19] Right. It’s probably nerves. 也许只是太紧张了
[02:21] -Should someone call an ambulance? -Please… -有人能叫下救护车吗? -麻烦…
[02:22] -just take me my apartment. -Just wait a minute! -带我回家就好了 -等一会!
[02:25] -And my wife can help me. -I can take him. -我妻子可以帮助我 -我可以帮他
[02:28] I can drive him home. 我可以带他回家
[02:30] -Are you sure, sir? -Yes. Of course. -你确定吗 先生? -对 当然
[02:32] We got to get him off the street. 我们必须先让他离开街道
[02:34] Okay. 好的
[02:36] Okay, sir. I’ll take you to the other side. 好的 先生 我带你到另外一边
[02:40] It’s just a blind guy. 只是一个失明的人
[02:43] Careful. Take care of him. Watch him. He can’t see. 当心 看着点他 看着点他 他看不见了
[02:50] He’s blind. 他看不见了
[02:52] He’s blind. 他看不见了
[02:56] Here you go. Give me your hand. 好了 把手给我
[02:57] Watch your head, please. Easy. Easy. 当心头 放松 放松
[03:01] Okay. So, you can hear me, right? 好了 你可以听到我 对吗?
[03:06] -Yeah. Right. -So say something if you need it. -对 对的 -如果有需要就说话
[03:09] And we’ll have you home in no time. Okay? Any questions? 我们马上就回你家 可以吗? 有什么问题吗?
[03:14] Why aren’t we moving? 我们为什么还不走?
[03:18] It’s a red light. 是红灯
[03:37] There’s a movement to it. Like light particles. 有一点动态的感觉 好像光粒子
[03:40] Like light shining through a sea of white. 好像光照耀进一片白的海洋
[03:44] -It feels like I’m swimming in milk. -Really? Well… -感觉好像我在牛奶中游泳 -真的吗? 哦…
[03:48] one good thing is I’ve never heard blindness described as white. 好消息是我从来没有听说 失明是一片白色
[03:52] It’s black, right? It’s the absence of light. 是一片漆黑 对吗?完全没有光
[03:54] -So, that’s a good thing. -I guess. -所以这是个好事情 -大概吧
[03:57] Yeah, sure it is. It means it’s not real blindness. 对 肯定是 这说明不是真正的失明
[03:59] Anyway, it’s too fast. Blindness is slow, right? 无论任何 这太快了 失明是缓慢的 对吗?
[04:01] What you have is psychosomatic. Some kind of nervous thing. 你可能是精神上的 紧张造成的
[04:06] Just a second here. Is this where we’re going? 只是暂时的 这就是我们要去的地方?
[04:09] Okay, so… Why don’t you just get out here. 好 那… 你先下车
[04:12] -Walk to the curb. -All right. -走到路边 -好的
[04:17] -I got it. -Walk to your left. Straight at. -我知道 -一直向你的左边走
[04:20] Hey! Hey! Look! 嘿! 嘿! 看着点!
[04:28] Help! 帮帮我!
[04:35] Help! 帮帮我!
[04:45] Help! 帮帮我!
[04:47] Don’t worry. I got you. 不要紧张 我来了
[04:49] -You okay? -Yeah. Oh, my God! -你还好吗? -嗯 没事 上帝!
[04:54] This your building? It’s nice. 这是你的房子?很不错
[04:56] He’s blind. Can’t see. 他失明了 看不见了
[04:59] Just put your hand… Be careful! Remember stairs, right? 把你的手… 当心! 记得台阶 好吧?
[05:04] What floor? I got it. I got it. 哪一层? 我来 我来
[05:07] -14th. -So. What are your problems? -14楼 -你有什么问题吗?
[05:10] -Sorry? -What are you worried about? -什么? -你在担心什么吗?
[05:13] -Nothing unusual. -No? Any other symptoms? -没有什么特别 -没有? 有其他什么症状吗?
[05:16] -No? -Like nervous symptoms? -没有? -比如精神紧张症状?
[05:17] No, my life is pretty regular these days. 没有 这段时间我的生活非常规律
[05:20] Not a care in the world? Life of leisure, huh? 对世界没有担心?生活轻松 嗯?
[05:24] Here we go. Is anyone going to be at home, or are you going to be alone? 走吧 有人在家吗 还是你一个人待着?
[05:31] Honey, I’m home. 亲爱的 我回来了
[05:34] Honey, I’m home. 亲爱的 我回来了
[05:38] -Thank you for everything. -Nice place. -谢谢你的帮忙 -地方不错
[05:44] Did your wife design it here? 你妻子设计的这里吗?
[05:49] No. Listen. Thank you for everything. I’m so fine for now. 不是 听着 谢谢你的帮忙 我现在很好
[05:55] Do you want me to stay and take care of you until your wife gets home? 你需要我留下来照顾你直到你妻子回来吗?
[05:59] -No, no, no. I’m fine. -Sure? It would make me feel better. -不 我很好 -确定吗? 我没有问题的
[06:01] I’m fine. Thank you. 我很好 谢谢你
[06:03] -You sure? -I’m sure. -你确定? -我确定
[06:05] -You want me to stay? -No, thank you. -你需要我留下来吗? -不用 谢谢你
[06:07] -All right. -Thank you very much. 这下可好了 我可喜欢它了!
[06:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[06:20] Wonderful! I liked it so much. 太好了! 我很喜欢
[06:27] Look at this. 看看这里
[06:30] You couldn’t have cleaned it up before you lay down? 在你躺下之前不能清理干净的吗?
[06:36] Are you even listening? 你在听吗?
[06:39] I’m not your maid. 我不是你的女佣
[06:44] You’re bleeding. Are you okay? 你在流血 你还好吗?
[06:53] I’m blind. 我失明了
[07:00] Eye doctors, eye doctors… Do you know any? 眼科医生 眼科医生…你有认识的吗?
[07:05] Let’s just go to the hospital. 我们直接去医院好了
[07:07] No way, they’ll keep us waiting for hours. 不可能 他们会让我们等几个小时
[07:11] We’re going to a specialist. 我们要去看专科医生
[07:15] I’d rather die than stay like this. 我宁愿死也不要这样待着
[07:17] Shut up! You’re confusing me. 闭嘴! 别添乱了
[07:21] My apologies. 对不起
[07:25] -Honey? -What? -亲爱的? -怎么?
[07:26] -So? -So, what? -那么? -那么 什么?
[07:30] Can you see anything? Anything at all? 能看到什么东西吗?任何东西?
[07:31] -I see nothing. -Try harder. -我什么都看不见 -再试一下
[07:34] -What? -Where are the car keys? -什么? -你的车钥匙呢?
[07:37] Take your keys. You can look for mine later. 带着你的钥匙 等一下再找我的
[07:40] Taxi! 出租车!
[07:48] Are you sure you looked everywhere? 你确定你都找过了吗?
[07:50] Sure. There’s nothing wrong with my eyes. 当然 我的眼睛没有任何问题
[07:57] What kind of a person steals from a blind man? 什么人会偷盲人的东西?
[08:00] He should go blind. 他应该瞎掉
[08:09] You can come with me now, sir. The doctor will see you in a minute. 你可以进来了 先生 医生马上来给你诊断
[08:11] -Excuse me. -Oh, God! -抱歉 -哦 上帝!
[08:12] But I’ve been waiting here for over an hour with a child. 我和孩子已经等了一个多小时了
[08:14] Sorry, doctor’s orders. 很抱歉 医生这么说的
[08:16] Yeah, but my appointment was at six. It’s now seven o’clock. 对 但是我预约在六点 现在已经七点了
[08:18] -We’ll get to you as soon as we can. -And it’s not… -马上就轮到你了 -这不是…
[08:21] Miss. Miss… Let him go. He’s worse off than we are. 女士 女士… 让他去吧 他比我们严重许多
[08:25] This is totally disrespectable. 这太失礼了
[08:30] Nothing. Nothing in your lenses. Nothing in the retina. 什么都没有 眼睛里没有任何东西 网膜里没有任何东西
[08:35] Somebody just turned out the lights? 有人把光取走了吗?
[08:36] No, it’s more like all the lights were turned on. 不 好像所有的光都打开了
[08:40] Your eyes look perfect. 你的眼睛完全没有问题
[08:42] You see, I told you. 看 我告诉过你
[08:44] Except I cannot see anything. 除了我看不见任何东西
[08:46] Yes, and if this is true then we’re going to run some more tests. 哦 如果这是真的我会做一些测试
[08:49] Unfortunately we’re not going to be able to do that today. 很不幸今天我们不能做
[08:52] What do you mean, if it’s true? 你说如果是真的是什么意思?
[08:54] -You think I’m lying? -No, not at all. -你认为我在撒谎? -不 没有
[08:57] But I’ve to be honest. I’ve never experienced anything like this. 但是坦白说 我从来没有经历过这样的事
[09:00] So, is that a prescription? 那 那是处方吗?
[09:03] No, I’m actually writing directions for the hospital. 不 我在写给医院的指导
[09:08] I know how to get to the hospital. I don’t need directions. 我知道怎么去医院 我不需要指导
[09:11] They’re not for you. They’re for the staff. 这不是给你的 给工作人员
[09:13] So they know what to do with your husband when he arrives. 这样他们就知道他到那里时该怎么做
[09:18] -So that’s it? -That’s it for now. -这就完了吗? -目前是这样
[09:20] It’s going to be okay. We’re going to find out what it is. 会没事的 我们会找到原因的
[09:24] There’s nothing else we can do right now. 现在我们无能为力
[09:29] And I’ll just need a signature right there. 在这里签名
[09:31] -Okay. -I’m sorry. Not you, him. -好的 -很抱歉 不是你 是他
[09:34] Me? 我?
[09:39] -Parking stamp? -We don’t have a car. -停车票? -我们没有车
[09:53] Shit. 该死
[09:58] What you doing? The road’s closed! 你在做什么?那条路封了!
[10:03] What was that? 搞什么?
[10:10] Fuck! 该死!
[10:17] That’s stupid. Stupid. 太蠢了 太蠢了
[10:39] Alright, we’re gonna do this guy. Remember this guy, the crab? 好了 我们来做这个检测 记得这个东西吗 大螃蟹?
[10:43] Alright, we’re gonna test this eye first. 好 我们先来测试这只眼睛
[10:48] -Do you prefer this lens or this? -The other one. -你喜欢这只镜片还是这只? -这一个
[10:50] -This one? You sure? -Yeah. Yeah. -这一个? 这一个? -对 对
[10:53] All right, put your glasses on. This is for you. 好了 戴上眼睛吧 给你的
[10:57] Show your mom. Good boy. 给妈妈看 好孩子
[11:00] I’m going to ask you to take the drops for at least five days. 你需要连续五天滴这个药
[11:03] And maybe, should I keep wearing the glasses. 或者 我需要一直戴眼睛
[11:06] Would you like me to order you to wear them? 你需要我命令你戴吗?
[11:13] Okay. I order you to wear your sunglasses. 好的 我命令你一直戴你的太阳眼睛
[11:19] Unless you’re bathing or sleeping. 除非你洗澡或睡觉时候
[11:23] All right, I’ll give you a try tomorrow. 好的 明天我让你尝试一下
[11:25] I just wanted to get your take on a bizarre case I saw today. Okay. 我想让你处理一下 今天我碰到的怪病例 对
[11:31] So,it appeared to be a kind of, “amaurosis”, which is a… 看起来是一种”全盲” 这是…
[11:43] -which is a kind of a… -Sorry. -是一种… -抱歉
[11:47] Are you done? Sure do you want to hear this or no? 好了吗? 你想不想听呢?
[11:49] Except with an ”amaurosis” everything goes dark… 和”全盲”所有东西都变黑不同的是…
[11:52] and with him everything was white. 对他来说所有东西都是白的
[11:54] -Well, how do you know what he saw? -Exactly, I don’t know… -哦 你怎么知道他看到什么? -的确 我不知道…
[11:57] what he saw, but I guess I have to take his word for it, don’t I? 他看到什么 但是我想 我应该相信他说的 对吧?
[12:01] It could be something neurological, like… 可能是神经方面的疾病, 就像…
[12:04] something we call ”agnosia”… 我们称为”失认症”的病例…
[12:06] which is an inability to recognize familiar objects. 不能识别熟悉的东西
[12:11] -”Agnosia?” -That’s right. -“失认症?” -对的
[12:13] It’s as if a man sees, I don’t know, a fork, he looks at it he says: 好像一个人看到 比如 一个叉子 他看着然后说
[12:17] ”What is this thing? I’ve never seen anything like this before.” “这是什么东西? 我以前从来没有见过这样的东西”
[12:24] Is that related to ”agnosticism”? 这个和”不可知论”有关吗?
[12:29] In what way? 哪一方面?
[12:31] You know, ”Agnosia”, ”Agnosticism”. 你知道”失认症” “不可知论”
[12:33] -Etymologically speaking? -Yeah. Didn’t you take Latin? -词源一致? -对 你学过拉丁语?
[12:37] It’s actually Greek, dear. 事实上是希腊语 亲爱的
[12:38] Well, I bet it has something to do with ignorance, or lack of belief. 哦 我想这和无知有关 或者缺乏信心
[12:44] There’s a lot of judgment in that word. 对这个词有很多判断
[12:47] Never mind. Never mind. 没关系 没关系
[12:50] You want some more wine? 还要红酒吗?
[12:53] -No, but are you sure you do? -Yeah! -不用 但是你确定你需要吗? -对!
[13:14] -I’m going to bed. -Okay. -我要去睡觉了 -好的
[13:17] Wait, hold on, hold on. 等等 等一下 等一下
[13:21] What was I gonna ask you? 我要问你什么呢?
[13:22] -What was I gonna say? How are you? -Something about dinner? -我刚才想说什么? 你怎么样? -关于晚饭吗?
[13:25] No. 不是
[13:27] -Diseases? -No. That’s a nice sweater. -疾病? -不 毛衣很漂亮
[13:31] Thanks. I can’t help you, sweetheart. Sorry. 谢谢 我帮不了你 宝贝 很抱歉
[13:34] -Okay. Good night. -Good night. -好的 晚安 -晚安
[13:35] I’m sorry. I’m a little distracted. I know. I know. I’m sorry. 很抱歉 我有点心烦意乱 我知道了 我知道了 很抱歉
[13:39] Could you set the alarm back for half an hour? 你能把闹钟设定提前半小时吗?
[13:41] I need to make a couple calls in the morning. 早上我要打几个电话
[13:42] -Yeah, of course. Good night. -Good night. -好 当然可以 晚安 -晚安
[13:45] -Thank you for the tart. -It was Tiramisu. -谢谢你的果馅饼 -那是提拉米苏
[13:48] Yeah, Tiramisu. 对 提拉米苏
[14:04] Well, well. What’s the big secret? 哦 哦 有什么大秘密吗?
[14:10] -What are you hiding from? -Jerks like you. -你在躲什么呢? -你这样的混蛋
[14:18] That’ll be 11 even. 11块整
[14:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:37] Taxi! 出租车!
[14:45] Hi. Hotel Emiliano, please. 你好 去Emiliano酒店
[14:57] Do you have the time? 几点?
[15:00] Yeah, you still have 20 minutes. 你还有20分钟
[15:11] -Hi. -Hi. -你好 -你好
[15:12] Your guy said you might be late. You’re pretty. Nice to meet you. 你的人说你可能会迟到 你很漂亮 很高兴认识你
[15:17] I can’t take my glasses off. ls that a problem? 我不能摘下眼镜 可以吗?
[15:19] -Are you serious? -Doctor’s orders. -你是认真的吗? -遵医嘱
[15:22] -Really? -I can call another girl. -真的吗? -我可以叫其他女孩
[15:32] Fuck! 该死!
[15:38] That was wild. 很爽
[15:40] I mean it. Really weird. 我说真的 很奇怪
[15:45] I still see everythingwhite. 我还是只看到白的东西
[16:00] -Just ring the bell. -I’ve been ringing the bell. -按门铃吧 -我已经按了
[16:05] -Can I help you? -This man says he’s your husband. -有什么事吗? -这个男人说他是你丈夫
[16:08] -He can’t see. -I don’t care what he’s done! -他失明了 -我不管他做过什么事!
[16:11] -You can just turn around… -Just open the fucking door! -你还是赶快滚吧… -该死的开门!
[16:14] Officer, I don’t know this man! 警官 我不认识这个男人!
[16:15] -Forget he’s a cop! Let me in! -All right. -别管这个警察! 让我进来! -够了
[16:18] Get out! Fucker! 滚! 混账!
[16:20] -Thanks a lot! -Nice and easy. -非常感谢! -安静下来
[16:25] Come on, come on, let’s go! I’ll get you some help. 快 快 走! 我找人来帮你
[16:27] -I can’t see! -Wait here! I’ll get you some help! -我看不见了! -在这里等! 我来找人帮你!
[16:29] -Just wait right here! -You don’t understand? I can’t see! -在这里等着! -你不明白吗? 我看不见了!
[16:32] -Shit! -Oh, Jesus! -该死! -哦 上帝!
[16:34] I need security at 18, right away! 18楼需要保安 立刻!
[16:36] -Hi! -Hi! What…? -你好! -你好! 什么…?
[16:41] -I’m gonna grab your purse. -Yeah. It’s okay. -我替你拿包 -好的 没事的
[16:44] -Where’s your clothes? -Jesus Christ! -你的衣服呢? -上帝!
[16:46] -Everything’s going to be all right. -I know her. -一切都会好的 -我认识她
[16:48] -Don’t push me! -Everything’s going to be… -不要推我! -一切都会…
[16:50] -Shut the hell up! -Take your hands off me! -他妈的闭嘴! -把手拿开!
[16:54] -Where’s my dress? -Your dress is just here. -我的裙子呢? -在这里
[17:02] I need to call my parents. 我要打电话给我父母
[17:43] -You’re up before the alarm. -Yes. -你没有等到闹钟就醒了 -对
[17:46] -Good morning. -I doubt it’s going to be that good. -早上好 -我觉得不是很好
[17:50] What’s the matter? 怎么了?
[17:53] I… I can’t see. 我…我看不见了
[17:56] -What? -That patient I saw yesterday… -什么? -昨天我看的那个病人…
[17:58] must have infected me. 一定是传染给我了
[18:00] That’s… that’s impossible. Let… let me look. Here. 那…那不可能 让我看一下这里
[18:06] I don’t… I don’t see anything. Nobody goes blind like that. 我看不见…我看不见任何东西 没有人这样失明
[18:11] Well, there’s at least two of us now. 哦 现在有两个人了
[18:13] Oh, no! No, go out! Oh, God, no! You touched! No, I’m… 不! 出去! 哦上帝 你碰到了! 不 我…
[18:17] -It’s infectious! -No, no, no! -会传染的! -不 不 不!
[18:19] I’m telling you! It’s infectious! 我告诉你! 是会传染的!
[18:21] He gave it to me! It’s contagious! 他传染给我! 会传染的!
[18:23] I’m not gonna get sick. I promise. I promise. 我不会生病的 我保证 我保证
[18:27] Jesus! I spent the night in bed with you! 天啊! 我和你在一张床上!
[18:28] It’s all right. We’ll take care of it. It’s all right. 没事的 我们会没事的 没事的
[18:34] -I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. -It’s all right. It’s all right. -我很抱歉 我很抱歉 -没事的 没事的
[18:42] -What time is it? -It’s almost 8h3O. -现在几点了? -大约八点半
[18:46] Okay, let’s call the hospital. 好 我们打电话给医院
[18:56] With no visible signs of trauma. No extenuating symptoms. 没有明显的外伤 没有减轻的症状
[18:59] -I’m not barricade the streets. -There you go. Here you are. -我没有妨碍这条路 -好了 给你
[19:02] All right, I’ll see you soon. No problem. 好的 等下再见 没有问题
[19:05] That’s a risk I can take. All right. 我可以冒这个险 好的
[19:11] -What seems to be the problem? -It’s a boy, he’s blind. -有什么问题? -是一个男孩 他失明了
[19:13] Hey, sport! It’s okay. 嘿 孩子! 没事的
[19:15] Everything is fine. Don’t be nervous. 一切正常 不要紧张
[19:20] Somebody,help! 有人吗 帮帮我!
[19:26] I can’t see! 我看不见了!
[19:29] Ministry of Health. It’s a little bit early. 卫生部 现在有点早
[19:32] I would suggest that you call sometime after nine. Yes nine. 我建议你九点以后再打来 对九点
[19:36] Morning, Minister. Some strange calls this morning. 早上好 部长 今天早上有奇怪的电话
[19:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:42] God! He was here at six I think. Or, six thirty. 上帝! 我想他六点时候在这里或者六点半
[19:46] Who else was here? The waiting room was crowded, I remember. 这里怎样? 我记得候诊室有很多人
[19:49] -Ma’am. -Excuse me. -女士 -等一下
[19:51] I’ve all the contact numbers here. Do you want me to… 我这里有联系电话 你需要我…
[19:54] Ma’am. I’m gonna have to ask you to close up shop… 女士 我需要你关掉门诊…
[19:56] and come with us as quickly as possible. 尽快跟我们过来
[19:59] May I have those files, please? 我可以看这些文件吗?
[20:03] They’re going to be here any minute. 他们随时都会到
[20:05] I know. That’s why I want you to relax. 我知道 所以我希望你放松一些
[20:08] I’ll take care of everything we may come across. 我会处理好我们会遇到的所有的事
[20:14] Okay, I’ll be fine. 好的 我会没事的
[20:15] If I need anything, I’ll have them call you. Or I’ll call you myself. 如果需要什么我就让他们打电话给你 或者我直接打给你
[20:21] They can’t keep us apart for too long. Can they? 他们不会把我们分开太久 对吗?
[20:29] -Are you coming? -I’m right behind you. -你过来吗? -我就在你后面
[20:31] -Don’t lock yourself out now. -Don’t worry, I’ve got the keys. -现在不要把自己锁在门外面 -不用担心 我带了钥匙
[20:34] -Morning, sir. -Morning. -早上好 先生 -早上好
[20:38] Please, approach the vehicle. 请走进车里
[20:40] -Do you have a cell phone, sir? -Yes. -你带手机了吗 先生? -对
[20:43] Put it in the bag, please. 请把它放进袋子里
[20:45] -What for? -Thank you. This way. -为什么? -谢谢你 这边
[20:48] -I got it, thank you. -This way. -我抓好了 谢谢 -这边
[20:52] -Thank you. -Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[20:56] No, no, step down, ma’am. I’m asking you to step down! 不 不 下来 女士 我命令你下来!
[20:59] -No, I’m gonna go. -My orders are only to take the man. -不 我要去 -我只接到命令带他走
[21:01] This vehicle is for infected, okay? 这辆车是给被传染者的 知道吗?
[21:03] Well, then you’ll have to take me, because I’ve just gone blind. 哦 那你一定要带我走了 因为我刚刚也失明了
[21:08] Fine, have it your way. 随便 你自己决定吧
[21:13] Jesus! 天呐!
[21:25] Attention! Attention! 注意! 注意!
[21:28] The Government regrets having been forced to exercise with urgency… 政府很抱歉被迫采取了紧急措施…
[21:32] what it considers to be it’s duty to protect the population by all means. 尽一切方法保护人民是政府的职责
[21:38] We are in a state of crisis. An epidemic of blindness… 我们正处在危机的关头 一种盲流感…
[21:42] provisionally known as the “White Sickness”we’re relying… 暂时被认定为”白色失明” 我们要依靠…
[21:46] on the public spirit and cooperation of all citizens… 公众的精神和全民的合作…
[21:50] to stem any future contagion. 来阻止以后的传播
[21:52] The decision to temporarily quarantine all those infected… 临时决定隔离所有的被传染者…
[21:56] was not taken without careful consideration. 是经过慎重考虑的
[21:59] Be assured that the isolation in which you find yourselves… 确保在这种隔离中 你发现自己…
[22:03] represents,above any personal considerations… 除了接受悉心的照顾外 代表了…
[22:07] an act of solidarity with the rest of the Nation. 和其他国民团结一心
[22:10] You’ll never believe where they brought us. 你不会相信他们带我们到了什么地方
[22:13] Let me guess, this guy’s voice is already driving me crazy. 让我猜一下 这个家伙的声音已经要让我发疯了
[22:18] You’re lucky you can’t see it. 很幸运你看不到
[22:21] It’s a video? Well, that’s scary. 是录像吗?哦 的确很恐怖
[22:24] Makes you question what kind of an idiot… 让你疑惑 什么样的傻子…
[22:26] would play a video in a quarantine for the blind. 会放电视在盲人的隔离区里
[22:30] Each ward is equipped with a phone forcommunication… 每一个病房都配有电话…
[22:32] -Here. -…with the outside. -来 -用来和外界通讯
[22:35] The phone is for emergency purposes only. 只能在紧急情况下使用
[22:39] We’ve got to get you out of here. I’m gonna tell them you can see. 你必需离开这里 我得告诉他们你能看见
[22:44] No. They’ll never believe it. You’d never get near enough to tell them. 不 他们不会信的 你也没法接近他们 告诉他们
[22:46] I want you to go home. Please, go home. 我想让你回家 回去吧
[22:48] I know you think you have to say that, but I’m fine! 我明白你觉得应该说明实情 可我在这也挺好的
[22:50] -It’s what I want. -Really? All right. -可我想这么做 -是吗? 那好吧
[22:52] -I want it. -All right. -我想 -好吧
[22:56] Anyway, it’s too late now. 好了 现在太晚了
[22:59] -We shouldn’t tell that I can see. -You’re right. -我能看见的事 不该告诉任何人 -你说的对
[23:02] With that spirit of cooperation in mind… 我们对大家有以下要求
[23:05] we ask everyone pay attention to the following simple instructions. 希望大家合作
[23:09] -Are you with me? -Echo! -你还在么? -回声
[23:11] Number One: Each patient shall choose his own bed. 第一条 每个病人应选一张自己的床
[23:16] -It’s a corridor. -Number Two: -这是条走廊 -第二条
[23:19] Each ward shall elect a captain, or”ward representative”… 每间病房应推选一位”病房代表”
[23:24] forcommunication with the outside world… 由他来与外界交涉
[23:27] Four? Three? 四? 三?
[23:30] Row two, Number Three. 第二列 第三个
[23:33] Five. 五
[23:34] -Doctor, how many wards are there? -Yes, sorry. -大夫 一共有多少间病房? -嗯 不好意思
[23:37] There’s two other wards on this floor… 这层楼另外还有两间病房
[23:40] and then another ward on the lower floor… 楼下还有一间
[23:42] -for people who… -How do you know that? -是给未失明的人… -你是怎么知道的?
[23:46] We explored a little before you came in. 你们来之前 我们查看了下
[23:48] We chose this ward because it’s closest to the entrance… 我们选了这间是因为它离出口最近
[23:51] -where the food comes in. -Well, someone’s thinking. -就是发放食物的地方 -呵 有点心思呀
[23:54] That’s the asshole who’s responsible for all this. 这是引起这一切的那个混蛋吧
[23:58] If I had my fucking eyes, I’d kill him. 要是我还看得见 一定杀了他
[24:00] He’s responsible for stealing my car. 是他偷了我的车
[24:02] -What? Are you serious? -Damn yeah! -什么? 你开玩笑吧? -没错!
[24:04] If I hadn’t been decent and stopped to help you… 要不是我好心的帮你…
[24:06] I’m gonna go to another room… 我去别的房间了
[24:08] as far away as possible from this son of a bitch. 离这混蛋越远越好
[24:10] Son of a bitch who can steal from a blind man… 狗娘养的 瞎子的车都偷
[24:15] -Honey, honey, they’re fighting! -They are fighting? -亲爱的 他们打起来了! -打起来了?
[24:17] Stop it now! Stop that! 住手! 停下来!
[24:20] -Stop this! -Over here. -别这样 -这边来
[24:22] -Stop this! -Here. -别打了! -这边来
[24:24] Stop! Stop, you’re acting like children! 别打了! 别打了 你们俩跟孩子似的!
[24:28] Stop it, please! 别打了 求你们了!
[24:34] We’re obviously all alone here. Okay? We’re on our own! 我们在这没依没靠 只能靠自己!
[24:38] So, if you want to make this place a hell… 你们要想把这弄成不是人呆的地儿
[24:40] you’re going upon it in absolutely the right way. 就接着打
[24:42] -He stole my car. -It doesn’t matter. -他偷了我的车 -那又怎么样
[24:44] What are you gonna do with a car? You can’t drive anyway. 你现在也开不了了 还要车干嘛
[24:46] -He stole my sight! -Okay, stop that now. -他传染我才看不见的! -好了 少说一句
[24:48] Look, Doc, or whoever the fuck you are! 听着 大夫 不管你他妈是谁
[24:51] We’re all equal here, right? There’s been no proper election. 我们在这是平等的 对吧? 根本就没法合理选举
[24:55] So don’t start ordering people around with that tone of voice. 你别一副命令腔 拿个鸡毛当令箭
[24:58] I am not ordering anybody, I’m simply asking you to… 我没下任何命令 我只是让你…
[25:01] I’m simply asking you to leave this man alone. 我只是想让你放过他
[25:04] Okay. Fine. 好吧 好吧
[25:06] Just be aware that I don’t respond well to that voice… 不过记着我听那权威似的声音
[25:10] of authority. 不爽…
[25:12] What I do respond to, in case you’re wondering… 想知道我喜欢听什么吗…
[25:16] is flattery, and people sucking up to me. 恭维 奉承
[25:20] Everyone close your eyes, ladies. I’m gonna take off my clothes now… 女士请闭眼 我要脱衣服了…
[25:25] and try out this bed here. Number Three. 我躺这床上试试 第三张床
[25:32] Are you okay? If you need anything in the night, I’m right here. 你还好吗? 夜里有需要就叫我 我就在旁边
[25:37] I gotta go pee. 我要尿尿
[25:39] Doorway. So try to remember the route. 这是门口 试着记着点路
[25:43] How many doors. How many steps. 记着有几扇门 几磴楼梯
[25:46] I counted them when I first got here. 我一来到这就开始数着了
[25:49] -And straight. -And straight. -然后是直道 -直道
[25:50] Stop it. 别弄
[25:53] Doorway. Doorway. Right turn. 门口 门口 右转
[25:56] -I think. -Right turn. -我想 -右转
[25:59] Straight. 直走
[26:02] Another doorway. 又经过一个房门
[26:07] -Jesus! -What happened? -上帝啊! -怎么了?
[26:10] What are you wearing for shoes, bitch? 婊子 你脚上穿的什么?
[26:12] Where’s the wound? 伤到哪了?
[26:14] -Here? -Fuck! -这? -妈的!
[26:16] -We need to clean it up. -Crazy bitch stuck her heel in me. -我们得清洁伤口 -臭婊子用鞋跟踩我
[26:18] I tripped. And watch your mouth. 我绊着了 你嘴放干净点
[26:20] -I gotta go pee! -Just hold it a little while. -我要尿尿! -再忍一忍
[26:23] Everyone, stay put. We’ll be right back. Okay, okay. 大家拉着站好别动 我们马上就回来 好的 好的
[26:30] I really gotta go pee! 我真的要尿尿!
[26:43] Jesus! A piece of skin, or something. 妈呀 这是块皮么 还是什么
[26:46] I found some dishtowels, but I don’t know if they’re clean. 我找到些厨房纸巾 不过不知道干不干净
[26:49] Okay. Keep pressure on it. 好的 按着这里
[26:51] -It’s too dirty, I think. -It’s really bleeding. -太脏了 -血流的很厉害
[26:54] What are you wearing? Give me your shirt. Quickly. 你穿的是什么? 把衬衫给我 快点
[27:00] Thank God we have a real doctor here. Seriously. 谢天谢地 这有个真正的大夫 真的大夫
[27:04] -I was only fooling around. -Relax, relax. -我只是唬人的 -放松 放松
[27:07] -Here, here. Let me… -Careful! -来 来 让我来… -当心!
[27:10] Let me do it. Let me do it. 让我来吧 让我来吧
[27:18] Careful with that. It’s expensive. 慢着点 很贵的
[27:22] Expensive shirt of mine. 我很值钱的一件衬衫
[27:24] Once… 一圈…
[27:27] twice… 两圈…
[27:29] three times. All right. 三圈 好了
[27:33] -That’s fine. -That’s good. -已经好了 -很好
[27:45] I’m afraid it’s gonna be infected. 我担心会感染
[27:51] Doesn’t surprise me. The filth from the street on that shoe. 可不呗 那双鞋底下粘了多少街上的脏东西
[28:04] What time is it? 几点了?
[28:06] 1h3O. 一点半
[28:17] You can’t be responsible for everyone. 你不可能照顾所有人
[28:21] You need to sleep. 你需要睡一会了
[28:30] -Are you afraid to close your eyes? -No. I’m afraid to open them. -你是不是不敢闭上眼睛? -不 我害怕睁开眼的时候
[28:35] Afraid I’ll go blind in my sleep. 害怕一觉醒来就看不见了
[28:47] I’m gonna take a walk. 我去走走
[28:58] Opening the gate. Pull right up to the door. 打开大门 停在门右边
[29:06] Closing the gate. 关大门
[29:11] Locking up. 锁门
[29:14] Only the infected are permitted within these doors. 只有感染的人才能进去
[29:16] Once inside, follow the corridor until the wards. Alright,let’s go. 进去后沿着走廊直走到病房 走吧
[29:22] Four, three, two, one. 四个 三个 两个 一个
[29:27] Five, four, three, two, one. 五 四 三 二 一
[29:35] Five, four, three, two, one. 五 四 三 二 一
[29:39] Hello? Hello, can anyone hear us? Door. Door? 嘿? 嘿 有人么? 门 门?
[29:45] Hello? Hello? 嘿? 哈喽?
[29:48] Honey, wake up. 亲爱的 起来
[29:50] -What? -New people. -怎么了? -新病人来了
[29:51] -How many? – Not… not many. -几个? -不… 不多
[29:53] -Do you have beds available in here? -Yeah. We should. -你们这有空床么? -有 应该有
[29:55] -How many of you are there? -We don’t know. -你们一共几个人? -不知道
[29:58] -We don’t know -Okay. -我们不知道 -哦
[30:00] Maybe you could count off. One by one, and introduce yourselves. 可以数一数 一一介绍一下自己
[30:06] I’m Number One. I’m a police officer. 我第一个 我是警察
[30:08] I’m Number Two. I’m a taxi driver. 我第二个 我是出租车司机
[30:14] Number Three. A pharmacist assistant. 我第三个 药剂师助理
[30:16] Four. I’m a hotel maid. 第四个 酒店女工
[30:19] Five. Financial advisor. 第五个 金融顾问
[30:23] That’s my wife! That’s my wife! 那是我老婆! 那是我老婆!
[30:27] -Honey? -It’s me. -亲爱的? -是我
[30:29] Honey? 亲爱的?
[30:31] -Where are you? -Here. -你在哪? -在这
[30:35] Where are you? 你在哪?
[30:37] Here. Say something. 这儿 说句话
[30:42] Here. 这里
[30:47] -Keep talking. -Here. -继续说 -这里
[31:12] That’s great! 太好了!
[31:16] -Is my mom here? -She’ll be here, don’t worry. Okay? -我妈妈来了么? -她会来的 别急 好吗?
[31:21] Get off! 走开!
[31:24] That’s them. I wanna catch them. Quickly. 是他们 我要截住他们 快点
[31:29] -It’s occupied. Move on. -We’ll be right back! -这里满了 继续走 -我们一会就回来
[31:34] -And who was that guy talking? -Is our ward representative, right? -谁在说话? -是我们病房代表
[31:38] Please! 求你了!
[31:40] -Let’s go! -Please! Stop! -我们走吧 -求你了! 别!
[31:42] -Stop! -Stop! -停下来! -别去!
[31:44] -Please wait! -Excuse me! -请等等! -劳驾!
[31:47] -Wait! -Wait! -等等! -等等!
[31:48] -I’m sorry. You gotta to get back. -Excuse me. Listen. -抱歉 你们必须回去 -劳驾 听着
[31:52] We have a man here with a injured leg… 这里有个人伤了腿…
[31:54] and he needs serious medical attention. 他需要医疗救治
[31:57] He has an infection, he needs antibiotics, I’m a doctor. 我是医生 他伤口感染 需要抗生素
[32:00] I can’t let you leave. So, please, turn back. 我不能让你逃走 请回吧
[32:02] Okay. I’m not asking to leave. I’m simply trying to ask for help here. 好 我不是想逃走 只是想求助
[32:05] Get the fuck back! Another step and I’m gonna shoot. 你他妈给我滚回去! 再往前一步我就开枪了
[32:08] -Honey… -This is ridiculous. -亲爱的… -这太荒谬了
[32:10] -I have a sick man here. -This isn’t gonna work. -这里有病人 -没用的
[32:13] I’m gonna count to three and if you don’t turn back… 我数三下 你再不回去…
[32:16] I’m going to shoot you! 我就开枪杀了你
[32:23] Can you talk to your superior, please? 你能向你的上司通报下么? 求你了
[32:26] -One! -You got to be kidding me. -一! -开玩笑吧
[32:29] -Two! -This is… this is insanity! -二! -这…真是疯了!
[32:31] Will you talk to your supervisors? 你能跟上司说一下么?
[32:33] -This is not going to work! -Three! I’m gonna fucking shoot you! -没有用的! -三! 妈的 我要开枪了!
[32:36] Let’s go! 走啊!
[32:41] -This is ridiculous! -Just forget it. They’re not… -太荒唐了! -算了吧 他们不会…
[32:49] I can’t believe this is happening. 我简直不能相信
[32:53] Stop. 算了
[32:54] Each ward is equipped with a phone… 每间病房配备有电话…
[32:57] forcommunication with the outside… 用来和外界通讯…
[32:59] the phone is for emergency purposes only. 只能在紧急情况下使用
[33:10] Take. Try it. 拿着 试试
[33:13] -This is great. -Is there any coffee here? -太棒了 -这有咖啡么?
[33:15] Is there any extra food at the end there? 那边有多余的食物么?
[33:20] I don’t have. 我没有
[33:22] I don’t… The other table needs more. 我没有… 那一桌还得要点
[33:24] I think I have one extra fruit cup. 我这可能多点水果
[33:28] -Any want the meat pack? -The other table can have some? -有人要肉么? -那桌需要么?
[33:31] Does anybody have a knife? 谁有刀子?
[33:34] -A knife? -Or a fork? -刀? -叉子也行?
[33:37] I have a knife. 我有刀
[33:40] -Do you want to borrow mine? -I’ll wait, what about you? -你要借用么? -我等等吧 你怎么办?
[33:43] -We can share. -No problem. -我们一起用 -没问题
[33:47] I’m still curious about what happened to that girl, though. -我还是好奇 那女孩到底怎么了
[33:50] There was this girl, in 18O6. 当时 1806号房里有个女孩
[33:53] Screaming. Naked, except for these sunglasses. 惊叫 一丝不挂 只戴着墨镜
[33:57] -Naked? -She’d gone blind? -一丝不挂? -她盲了?
[33:59] Yeah. She was the one that infected me. 嗯 就是她感染我的
[34:02] -Is it good your fruit? -Yeah. -你的水果够吗? -够了
[34:04] Yes, I’ll Ieave a message. 嗯 我要留言
[34:07] My message is: Why is there an emergency number… 我想说 如果根本不派人接听
[34:10] if there’s no one there to answer it? 为什么还要设立应急号码?
[34:13] We have a situation here in the blind ward. 盲人病房里有情况
[34:15] Apparently you missed that, because we don’t have enough food. 显然你没注意到 我们的食物不够吃
[34:18] Also, there’s still my request from yesterday for an medical supply kit. 还有重复昨天的请求 我们需要紧急医疗器具
[34:24] I hope you get this message before dinner. 但愿晚饭前会有人听到留言
[34:29] Six more coming! 又来了六个!
[34:33] Number Five: Security guard at a hotel. 第五个 酒店保安
[34:35] Number Six: Engineer. 第六个 工程师
[34:37] I’m a receptionist at an ophthalmologist. 我是眼科诊所的接待员
[34:39] I know your voice. 我认出你的声音了
[34:41] -Oh, my God, where are you? -Here. Here. -哦 天哪 你在哪? -这 这里
[34:44] I’m 7, I forgot to say 7. 我是第七个 忘了说了
[34:55] Are you all right? I’ve got you. All right? 你还好吧? 这了 还好吧?
[34:58] Door. Left, left, make a left. And straight. Straight. 门 左 左 向左 然后直走 一直
[35:05] Keep going. 继续走
[35:07] -Do you need a hand? -No. I got it. That’s it. -需要帮忙么? -不了 我可以 好了
[35:23] First of all, welcome to the newcomers. 首先 欢迎新人
[35:27] We’re Ward One. 我们是第一病房
[35:31] There’s a few things I want to discuss. 还有些事我想说说
[35:33] We’ve a guide line that connects all the wards to each other. 每个病房之间都有导航的绳索
[35:37] It’s an innovation made by my wife. 是我老婆的主意
[35:39] We can thank her for that. 我们要感谢她
[35:42] There’s another point. The toilets. They’re absolutely disgusting. 还有一个事儿 厕所 实在太恶心了
[35:47] I’m going to need a team to go and see what’s going on in there. 我想找些人去看看那边怎么样
[36:04] I like the warm feeling on my face. 我喜欢脸上暖暖的感觉
[36:08] The smell too. 还有气味
[36:11] You used to like it… 你以前喜欢的…
[36:16] Remember that New Year’s when we went to the Shrine? 记得那年新年 我们去神殿么?
[36:24] There were so many people waiting in line. 那有好多人排队
[36:30] It was cold. 当时很冷
[36:33] The ceremonial fire was near the line. 仪式火焰就在队伍旁边
[36:37] When we got close to it… 我们挨近火堆时
[36:40] our bodies were warmed on one side… 我们的身体一面是暖的…
[36:44] It felt good! 那感觉很好!
[36:49] We didn’t even know each other that well. 当时我们还不太熟识
[37:01] And so… 后来…
[37:03] I don’t want to listen. 我不想听
[37:12] I don’t want to listen. 我不想听
[37:15] Why? 为什么?
[37:21] I can’t pretend. 我不能装下去了
[37:33] There’s no… there’s no soap. 没有… 这没有香皂
[37:36] I guess it’s better than nothing. 总比什么都没有要好
[37:42] -You hear that? -What? -你听到了么? -什么?
[37:46] -Any bed in here? -There’s not. -这还有床么? -没了
[37:52] Hello. 嘿
[37:54] Hello. 哈喽
[37:57] Would you happen to have an extra bed in your dorm? 你们这有空床么?
[38:00] I have a radio. 我有个收音机
[38:08] There’s not as many stations as there used to be. 收到的台比外面少
[38:11] But I guess, if you insist… I can give you an update. 但我想 如果你们愿意 我可以给你点新闻
[38:16] -At least we save on the batteries. -Please. -这样省点电池 -请吧
[38:19] In the first 24 hours there were hundreds of cases… 头24小时里 病例数以百计
[38:22] or so, the rumor says. 据说吧
[38:24] All the same. No pain. A sea of white. 症状相同 没有疼痛 好像置身白色的海洋
[38:31] The Government’s response, as you know, was decisive. 正如人们所知 政府的反应是果断的
[38:34] The first of the make shift quarantines. 及时采取隔离措施
[38:38] But this decommissioned sanitarium didn’t make ideal public relations. 但是这个废弃的疗养院 并非隔离病房的合适选择
[38:42] Let’s organize a massive international medical conference… 召集国际眼科和神经科专家
[38:45] of ophthalmologists and neurologists. 举行大型研讨会
[38:47] We don’t yet know if this is… 我们尚不知道这是…
[38:49] And so for days and days… 所以 日复一日…
[38:52] the helpless viewing public was subjected to seminars… 尚未失明的无助人们 以及国内外专家
[38:55] and endless roundtables… 不断被带到讨论会上
[38:57] with specialists from around the world… 和无尽的圆桌会议…
[38:59] proclaiming their general ignorance. 宣告无能为力
[39:01] …that was published in ”Infectious Disease International”… …”国际传染病”杂志上声称
[39:04] How premature it was to talk of cures. 现在谈治愈方法 多么为时过早
[39:07] How more research was needed, and more funding. 还需要多少研究 多少经费
[39:10] A point that was at least once dramatically illustrated. 一个戏剧性的时刻
[39:14] Oh, my God! I’ve gone blind! Oh, my God! 哦 天啊! 我盲了! 哦 上帝啊!
[39:17] Help me! Help me! Help me! Someone, please! 帮帮我! 帮帮我! 救我! 来人啊 求你们了!
[39:21] Somebody! 来人啊!
[39:22] -Shit! Shit! No, no, no! -Take him out of here! -该死! 该死! 不 不 不要! -带他离开!
[39:27] Weeks passed,and with time, and the constant coverage… 日子一周一周过去 失明症持续蔓延…
[39:31] the city was bored back to work. 城市在慢慢习惯中恢复工作
[39:33] Oblivious to the evidence all around them… 显然 在旁观见证人眼中…
[39:36] that the disease was immune to bureaucracy. 官僚机构对疾病免疫
[39:38] -No! No! -Ma’am, stop. Stop struggle, please. -不! 不! -夫人 不要 别再挣扎了 求你
[39:42] What about the roads and traffic? 道路和交通呢?
[39:46] Chaos, as usual. 杂乱如常
[39:48] But then reports came of a bus crash with 23 casualties. 但随后报道称 一辆公车发生交通事故 23人伤亡
[39:56] That same day, two planes collided. 同一天 两袈飞机失事
[39:59] No one could say if the disease was the cause of the accidents. 事故原因是否与失明症有关 尚未知晓
[40:03] But people were terrified. 但人们极度恐慌
[40:05] And eitherthe panic spread the blindness. 究竟是恐慌传播了失明症
[40:10] Orthe blindness spread the panic. 还是失明症引发恐慌
[40:13] Casualties multiplied. 伤亡人数成倍增加
[40:14] People decided to stay home. 人们决定足不出户
[40:17] And the traffic problems were solved. 于是交通问题随之解决
[40:23] My fellow citizens, friends,supporters. 我的民众 朋友 支持者
[40:28] Like so many of you, I have gone blind. 和你们一样 我也盲了
[40:45] Maybe… maybe we need some music after all. 也许… 也许我们应该来点音乐舒缓下
[40:51] Leave it there. 听这个吧
[41:28] And forthe length of the song… 歌声中
[41:30] the “Kingdom of the Blind”shrank to the circle of an AM radio. 围坐在收音机旁的人群 成为”盲人国度”的缩影
[41:49] One can only imagine the inclined heads… 你幻想的画面上只需出现低斜的头
[41:52] the wide eyes, the tears. 明眸 珠泪
[41:55] Why do they ask were they tears of joy or sorrow? 还问什么喜极而泣还是怆然泪下
[42:10] Joy and sorrow are not like oil and water. 乐和悲并非井水不犯河水
[42:15] They coexist. 它们并行不悖
[42:23] Ladies and gentleman, I need you to follow my voice. 女士们 先生们 请跟着我的声音
[42:28] Come towards my voice, and as you do, please, watch your step. 跟随我的声音 同时请注意脚下
[42:33] -Right ahead. -Why is I warned you? -对 前面 -我为什么还要提醒你?
[42:36] For follow some one. 跟着前人脚步
[42:42] -Do not push! -Put it to the right. -别挤! -到右边去
[42:51] Number 12: Anyone attempting leave the premises will be corrected. 第十二 任何企图离开的人将被阻止
[43:03] Hello? Excuse me! Sir? 哈喽? 麻烦了! 长官?
[43:09] Can we have some guidance, please? Sir? 能给我们些指引么? 长官?
[43:15] -Stay in line. -Please? -保持队形 -求你了?
[43:18] -Stay in line, little man. -Hello? Excuse me, sir? -别出队 孩子 -麻烦了! 长官?
[43:23] Some one? 有没有人?
[43:25] -We need some guidance, please. -Stay in line. -请给我们些指引 -别出队
[43:31] Fuck! 妈的
[43:55] Attention. The shovel you requested is waiting in the yard. 注意 你们要求的铲子已在空地上
[44:03] Choose one person to come and collect it. 选一个人出来拿
[44:06] One person. 一个人
[44:14] Where is it? 在哪儿?
[44:16] Straight ahead. Just come. Come this way. 直走就是 朝这儿
[44:20] Okay. Good. You’re fine. 好的 很好 没问题
[44:23] Next one’s the ground. That’s okay. 再一步就到了广场 行了
[44:25] Okay, keep coming. Warmer. Warmer. Keep coming. 好的 继续走 走 走
[44:31] Oh, colder. Stop. 到了 停下
[44:35] Okay. Turn to your right. 右转
[44:40] Good. Now, keep going forward. 好 直走
[44:43] Okay. Warmer. Warmer, colder. Stop. 好的 走 走 到了 停下
[44:48] Now, turn right again. 再右转
[44:51] Yeah. That’s it. Okay. Good. 对 就是
[44:54] Very good. Now keep going forward. 非常好 直走
[44:57] Go forward. 继续走
[45:00] Good, warmer, colder, colder. Stop, stop, stop. 好 快到了 停下
[45:05] Colder! Colder! 停下! 停下!
[45:10] Did you see that, Sarge? Did you see that? 你看见没? 那动作?
[45:15] The blind adapt quickly. 瞎子很会适应环境
[45:18] Ward Three? Today, three newcomers were gunned down by the guards. 三病区? 今天三个新人被守卫射杀
[45:25] So,I think that the best solution would be that… 我想最好的解决方法是…
[45:28] each ward, takes one body, takes turns with the shovel… 每个病区负责一个人 轮流用铲子
[45:32] -and they bury theirown share. -What do you mean our share? -做自己那份工作 -什么我们那一份?
[45:37] They’re not ours. 他们不属于我们病区
[45:39] Yes, but some of them would have probably come to this ward. 你说得对 但总有人会来这个区
[45:43] After they were turned away from yours… like I was. 在他们被拒绝加入你们后… 就像我一样
[45:47] Our ward is full. 我们区满了
[45:51] The same here. 这儿也是
[45:54] Okay, so we’re all in the same position, right? 那我们的状况都一样 对吧?
[45:59] Listen… 听着…
[46:01] I don’t wanna argue. I just wanna have these people buried. 我不想吵架 我只想找人把他们埋了
[46:05] And I think the fair thing to do is that each ward takes a body. 我认为每个病区负责一个人比较公平
[46:08] And then the job is quickly done. All right? 工作很快就会做完 好吗?
[46:14] Good. 好
[46:16] Now, there’s the matter of food rationing. 再来说说食物配给
[46:21] It seems that one of the wards is taking more than their fair share. 看起来好像某个区多拿了
[46:25] So, I’m proposing that we put together some sort of committee… 所以我建议我们成立个委员会…
[46:28] with a representative from each ward, and… 每区出个代表人…
[46:30] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈是谁啊?
[46:32] Who the fuck are you? 你他妈是谁?
[46:36] Excuse me? 对不起?
[46:38] Yeah! Yeah! Who do you think you are? 啊! 怎么! 你以为你谁啊?
[46:41] Giving all these orders. 下命令
[46:43] I am. I’m the chosen representative from Ward One. 我是一病区选出的代表
[46:47] And I suggest that you people choose your own representative. 我建议你们也选个代表
[46:49] Otherwise we’re gonna be at each other’s throats constantly. 不然我们会经常陷入互相指责的地步
[46:52] -So you wanna talk to our leader? -That’s right. -所以你想和我们头儿谈? -是的
[46:54] Yeah, yeah. Like in a diplomatic mission, negotiate? 是啊 是 就像个外交团 谈判?
[46:57] Yeah? Well, here we have a monarchy system. 是吧? 我们这儿是君主制
[47:02] And I hereby declare myself the King of Ward Three. 我特此声明 我是三病区的国王
[47:07] -Long live the king! -Long live the king! -国王万岁! -国王万岁!
[47:11] -Any objections? -Long live the king! -有人反对吗? -国王万岁!
[47:15] -Get the fuck out of here! -Long live the king! -滚出去! -国王万岁!
[47:17] For my first pronouncement I declare that everyone in Ward Three… 我的第一份声明是 三病区…
[47:21] will eat dinner before we think about getting, or burying any dead. 在考虑增加或埋死人之前先吃饭
[47:28] So, eat, eat. Come on, eat. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. 那么 吃饭吃饭 别担心
[47:34] You can’t sleep like that. You’re filthy. Give me your clothes. 你不能像这样睡觉 太脏了 衣服给我
[47:39] I’ll wash them tomorrow. 我明天把它们洗了
[47:49] Go to sleep. 睡吧
[48:13] How are you? 感觉怎样?
[48:16] They don’t know what it’s like. You gotta see it to believe it. 他们不知道到底怎么了 你要眼见为实
[48:23] If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself. 如果你想完成什么 得自己做
[48:26] Okay. Okay. Just try to get some sleep. 好的 快睡吧
[48:31] You’re so hot. 你烧得有点严重
[48:36] -I know you can see. -No, I can’t… -我知道你能看见 -我不能…
[48:38] -I don’t know why you think that. -Don’t lie to me. You trust me, huh? -我不知道你为什么这样想 -别撒谎 你相信我 是吗?
[48:42] You trust me, then why don’t you tell me the truth? 你相信我 为什么不告诉我真相?
[48:46] You can’t trust a thief, right? 你不会相信个小偷 对吧?
[48:50] I got a secret too. You know what? I’m smart. 我也有秘密 你知道吗? 我也很聪明
[48:54] And when I went blind, it made me think better. 当我瞎的时候 我想了更多
[48:59] I got a lot to contribute. 我有许多可以贡献
[49:06] I’m sorry for being such a burden. 我很抱歉成为负担
[49:13] Oh, God! 噢 天啊!
[49:20] I can’t take this. 我受不了了
[49:30] Come on, lie down. Get some sleep. 来 躺下睡一会儿
[49:38] What time is it? 几点了?
[50:02] What? What? 怎么? 你怎么了?
[50:05] What’s the matter? Have you lost your sight? 发生了什么? 你也看不见了?
[50:11] I forgot to wind my watch. 我忘了给手表上发条
[51:04] You fuckers. Are you in pain? 混蛋 你们感到痛吗?
[51:09] -Look at me! -Did you hear that? -看看我! -听到没?
[51:13] I’m gonna check it out. 我去看看
[51:15] -Hey, fuckers! -What the fuck song is that? -嘿混蛋们! -这是他妈的什么歌?
[51:20] -It sucks. -You suck. -太难听了 -你才难听
[51:22] Whatever. 管他的
[51:45] Fuck! 我操!
[51:50] -Did you get him? -Blood! -搞定他了? -血!
[51:52] There’s blood, man, step back! It could be infected, step back! 有血 伙计 离我远点! 会被传染 后退!
[51:57] The Sarge is gonna fucking kill me. 他娘的中士会杀了我的
[52:10] -Is this the right way to go? -Yeah. -是这条路吗? -是的
[52:25] You know, he told me he knew I could see. He told me that… 你知道吗 他知道我能看见 他说的…
[52:28] …and I did nothing. Nothing. -What could you have possibly did? -我什么都没有做啊 -你做过些什么?
[52:32] -You did everything you could. -I think I’ve to tell them, and… -你已经尽力了 -我想我该告诉他们…
[52:34] -And then what? -And maybe… -然后? -也许…
[52:35] -Become their slave? -I could help. I could help. -成为他们的奴役? -我能帮忙 我能帮忙的
[52:36] -It’s bad enough as it is. -I can handle this. -成那样就太糟了 -我能承受
[52:39] No. I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about us. Us! 我不是说你 我是说我们 我们!
[52:45] What? 什么意思?
[52:48] You dressing me, bathing me, wiping my ass. 你帮我穿衣服 洗澡 擦屁股
[52:51] For Christ sakes! It’s hard enough to think of you as… 老天爷啊! 我很难把你看成是…
[52:53] As? As, as… what? 当成? 当…什么?
[52:56] As a wife. 妻子
[52:58] Instead of my mother. Or… or a nurse 代替我妈 或…护士
[53:06] Well, you’ll just have get used to it, won’t you? ‘Cause… 那你会习惯的 是吗? 因为…
[53:12] I don’t… I don’t have any choice. 我… 我没有别的选择
[53:17] You’re right, I’ll get used to it. I guess I have to get used to it. 你是对的 我能习惯 我想我会习惯的
[53:22] Do not tell a soul. 千万别跟人说
[53:31] -Oh, come on! -Attention! Attention! -喂 不会吧! -注意! 注意!
[53:34] The Government regrets having been forced to exercise… 政府对于强迫实施的…感到遗憾
[53:38] Fuck you! 操蛋!
[53:49] Attention! Attention! Attention! 注意! 注意! 注意!
[53:53] That’s the last we’re gonna hear from that asshole. 刚才是我们从那烂货听到的最后消息
[53:56] We’re taking over this shit hole now. I’m the King of Ward Three. 我们接管了这里整个地区 我是三病区国王
[54:00] And there’s gonna be a lot of changes around here. 这里即将有重大变化
[54:02] -What the fuck is that? -Number One: -这他妈的是什么? -第一条
[54:05] If you wanna eat, you’ll have to pay for it. 想要吃饭 就得给钱
[54:09] And that’s pretty much it, I guess. 就这样
[54:13] Okay, and now, for our ”grand finale”… 现在 作为”华丽的大结局”
[54:16] a little song that comes from the bottom of my heart. 我衷心为大家献上一首歌
[54:20] And it goes something like this: 像这样
[54:23] I just called To say I love you 拿起电话 想说我爱你
[54:30] -I just called to say… -I’m turning it off. -拿起电话… -我要把它关了
[54:35] -I’m turning it off. -No, no! -我要关上它 -别这样!
[54:41] I just called to say How much I care 拿起电话 想说我多么在乎你
[54:48] I just called To say I love you 拿起电话 想说我爱你
[54:56] And I mean it from the bottom… 我从心底…
[55:06] -I gotta push it! -I’ve done it! -我接住了! -我拿到了!
[55:11] Stop it! 停下!
[55:13] Stop it! 停下!
[55:18] Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴! 安静!
[55:22] Shut up! Or I’ll just keep on shooting ’till somebody gets hit. 闭嘴! 不然我一直开枪 直到有人中弹
[55:26] -Back off… -God, you blind people are stupid. -后退… -你们这些瞎子就是蠢
[55:31] Screaming and crying like babies. Makes me ashamed to be one of you! 像个婴儿一样尖叫 哭 我觉得和你们一起很丢人!
[55:35] Ward Three is going to take charge of the food right now. 三病区现在接管食物
[55:39] -What? -Like in a store! -什么? -就像超市!
[55:41] And like in the real world, we’re gonna guard our store! 就像外面一样 我们会守卫这个超市!
[55:44] So, don’t even think of breaking in, okay? 那么 别想冲进来抢 好吧?
[55:46] So, how… how do we pay for it? 那…我们怎么买?
[55:48] Excuse me. Did I ask for any questions? 等等 我有说可以提问吗?
[55:52] He means… he means explain your rules. 他…他想你说说规矩
[55:54] How. What. What do you want us to do? 该如何 你想我们做什么?
[55:56] Do want us to come one at a time, or all together. What do you want? 要我们一天某个时间来还是随时都行 你想怎样?
[55:58] -He said shut up! -Okay. I’ll tell you what! -他说了闭嘴! -很好 我告诉你们!
[56:01] We’re gonna pile up the food, and we’ll let you know the rules later. 等我们把食物码成一堆再说规矩
[56:06] Now go back to your wards, and get your money ready, okay? 现在回你们的区去 准备好钱
[56:09] -You know we don’t have any money! -Well, then whatever you got, lady! -你知道我们没钱! -那就随便拿点什么 女士!
[56:12] Shoot her right now. I mean, one less mouth to feed. 崩了她 就少张嘴抢饭
[56:15] If I had eyes, she’d be dead already, I tell you. 如果我能看见 我立马杀了她
[56:18] Now. Jewelry, lady. 珠宝之类 女士
[56:21] For example, watches, electronic shit. 像手表 电器
[56:24] Anything, anything you think we might like. 任何 你认为我们会喜欢的东西
[56:26] -Excuse me? -Yes? Yes? -能问下吗? -什么? 说
[56:27] -But how much is it for a meal? -Well, man. I don’t know! -一顿要多少? -伙计 我也不知道!
[56:33] Get your stuff together, and we’ll let you know what you deserve, okay? 把东西拿来 我们决定你能得到多少
[56:36] And by the way! Don’t, don’t hide anything! 顺便! 别 别想藏任何东西!
[56:39] All right? Understood? Let’s go! Let’s go! 知道吗? 明白没? 快走! 走!
[56:45] Lady? Lady? Lady, I’ll never forget your voice. 女士? 女士? 我永远不会忘记你的声音
[56:49] And I won’t forget your face. 我也不会忘记你的脸
[56:52] What the… What the fuck? 这… 这TM见鬼了?
[56:56] Fuck. 见鬼
[56:58] -This is wrong, man. -It’s wrong but what else can we do? -这不对 -是不对 但我们能做什么?
[57:00] -There’s nothing to do. -We can stick together… -没什么能做的 -我们该一起…
[57:02] -and just tell them ”no.” -We’re going to stick together. -告诉他们”不” -我们会一起去
[57:05] I’m not giving my stuff up because a nigger says I have to. 我才不会因为个黑鬼的话就交出财产
[57:09] Hey, we don’t know what race he is, man. 伙计 我们不知道他是什么人种
[57:11] -I can tell by his voice. -Fuck you. -听声音猜的 -滚吧你
[57:15] -Who the hell are these people? -This is absolute bull shit! -这些人都TM的是谁? -这太不合理了!
[57:18] We don’t have to do whatever the fuck they say! 我们不用听他们的
[57:20] Cause they make an announcement! We don’t have to back down! 就因为他们发了声明! 我们凭什么退让!
[57:23] -We can stand up to these guys! -You’re right! -我们该反抗他们! -你说得对!
[57:25] -It’s true. -We don’t have a choice. -是啊 -我们没有选择
[57:28] -What? -They’ve a weapon. They’ve a gun. -什么? -他们有武器 有枪
[57:30] But the point is they can’t shoot us all! 关键是他打不完我们!
[57:33] Yeah, exactly! 是没错!
[57:35] Yes, but if they kill one of us, then, it’s too many! 但只要打中了一个 那就太糟糕了
[57:37] I’m going to collect the valuables! 我来收集大家值钱的东西!
[57:41] No one has to give if they don’t want to. 有谁不想交也行
[57:43] But don’t expect to be fed at the expense of the rest of us. 也别指望会有人施舍吃的
[57:46] -Here. -I don’t have anything. -这儿 -我什么都没有
[57:49] Don’t worry. I’ll be like your mom, okay? 别担心 我会像你妈妈一样 好吗?
[57:52] I’ll pay for us both. 我给我们两人份的
[57:53] -What if you don’t have anything? -It’s just jewelry, everybody. -要是什么都没有怎么办? -只不过是珠宝什么的 各位
[57:56] What can we do with it in here, anyway? 我们拿着它们在这儿又能做什么呢?
[57:59] Each give according to what they have, and all that. 每个人都交出来吧
[58:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[58:04] Well, they better come through with the food. 他们最好把食物都给来
[58:06] Why are we doing this? 我们为什么这样做?
[59:05] This is what? Plastic? There’s so much junk. 这是什么? 塑料? 垃圾
[59:09] You know, I thought I told someone… 我告诉过他们
[59:13] to just tell them not to even bother putting the plastic in… 别把塑料扔进来…
[59:15] -because it’s a waste of my time. -I’ll tell them. I’ll tell them. -简直是在浪费时间 -我会说的 我会说
[59:19] These have some weight. That’s gold. 这个有点重 是金的
[59:23] Two rings, possibly a diamond. 两个戒指 可能镶了钻
[59:25] Yeah? That’s good. 真的? 太好了
[59:29] Oh, no. Wait, wait, wait. 不对 等等等等
[59:32] Got something here. We’re fine with these people. 还有些好东西 这群人弄完了
[59:34] -Okay, good. That was close. -It was actually, but it’s okay. -好的 没问题 很不错 -以前是 现在还行
[59:40] -All right, one. -One. -好的 一 -一
[59:42] -Two. -Two. -二 -二
[59:44] -And… three. -Three. -然后…三 -三
[59:45] -That’s it. -Three? -好了 -就三箱?
[59:47] We normally get four when we go by ourselves. 我们以前自己都能拿四箱
[59:48] Well, now you get three. You keep whining, you’ll get two! Next! 那你现在就三箱 你再抱怨就只有两箱! 下一个!
[59:52] We’re coming! 来了!
[59:54] -Next! -We’re here. -下一个! -在这儿
[59:56] All right. 好
[59:58] -We’re from Ward One. -Ward One? -我们是一病区的 -一病区?
[1:00:01] Don’t handle me! 别碰我!
[1:00:04] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:00:08] We’re not gonna hurt you here. Want your food? 我们不会伤害你 想要食物吗?
[1:00:11] -Watch your manners. -All right, it’s here, it’s here. -注意你的态度 -好的好的 在这儿
[1:00:15] -I wonder. Can I touch this? -Oh, man! -我能碰这个吗? -噢 伙计!
[1:00:19] -Shit. Fell down. -I think we’ve done. -见鬼 掉下去了 -我想我找到了
[1:00:23] Fuck! 见鬼!
[1:00:26] -Nail polish, nail polish. -We got some good stuff here. -指甲油 这是 -这有好东西
[1:00:29] -Yeah? -Looking pretty good so far. -是吗? -看起来很不错
[1:00:32] Yeah? Yeah, we’re good? 是吧? 我们的不错是吗?
[1:00:35] All right. Take it, take it. 好 拿着 来拿着
[1:00:45] -You’re blind. -Thank you, professor. -你是盲人 -谢谢你 “专家”
[1:00:48] You’re using a Braille writer. 你在写盲文
[1:00:51] No, you… You’re a normal blind person. 不 你…你是个普通盲人
[1:00:54] No, he’s not normal. He was born blind. 他不普通 他是天生的
[1:00:57] That makes him some kind of super hero in a world like this. 在这种地方他就像超能英雄一样
[1:01:01] -So you better watch out. -You of all people… -那你得注意了 -你们所有人…
[1:01:03] born blind should understand empathy… 天生的盲人该懂得同情心
[1:01:06] …and human decency. -Shut up. Shut up. -和对人的尊重 -闭嘴 闭嘴
[1:01:08] He’s blind. That’s all. That doesn’t make him good or bad. 他是个盲人而已 并不意味着他是好人或者坏人
[1:01:12] That just makes him blind. And now, he’s blind with a purpose. 他就是瞎了 为了一个目的
[1:01:16] Because he’s looking out for the sick and the hungry of his own ward. 为了他那区的病人和挨饿的人
[1:01:19] -That’s right. -How do you sleep with yourself? -就这样 -你怎能安心入睡?
[1:01:25] That’s all we get? Is two boxes? 这就是我们的? 才两箱?
[1:01:27] -Yeah, that’s it. -But the others got a third box. -对 就这点 -刚才那个区还拿了三箱
[1:01:31] How are we suppose to survive on only two boxes? 光靠两箱食物怎么活?
[1:01:33] That’s it. That’s it, no more. 就这些 就这么多 没了
[1:01:38] -It’s immoral! A blind man… -Shut up! Shut up! -这太不人道了! 一个盲人… -闭嘴! 给我闭嘴!
[1:01:41] -It’s immoral! -Shut up! -太不人道了! -闭嘴!
[1:01:44] Shut up. Fuck off with the sermon, okay? 闭嘴 别再布道了 成不?
[1:01:47] Okay. 很好
[1:01:49] Get your food. Get out. 拿上食物 滚出去
[1:01:52] And say ”thank you” for what you got. Understand? 对你得到的说”感谢” 明白吗?
[1:01:58] Understand? Understand? 明白吗? 明白没?
[1:02:02] I understand. 明白了
[1:02:03] Okay, okay. Now say ”thank you.” 很好 说 “谢谢”
[1:02:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:17] -All right. Okay. -Out! Out! -很好 -出去! 出去!
[1:02:24] -Don’t let them get to you. -No, it’s fine! This fucking guy. -别被他们打败了 -没关系! 不过一群混蛋
[1:02:27] The son of a bitch. He wants more. 混蛋 还想多要
[1:02:30] -How many people are in Ward One? -35. -一病区有多少人? -35个
[1:02:34] We only have 24 meals, so everyone is gonna have to share. 我们只有24份食物 大家得分享
[1:02:39] -What? -I’m sorry. -什么? -我很抱歉
[1:02:40] -This is all they gave us. -Quit shoving, everybody! Relax! -他们只给了这么多 -别挤各位! 慢慢来
[1:02:45] Just find a partner. Find a partner. 找个搭档 找个搭档
[1:02:47] Two people to a meal. Please! 两人一份食物
[1:02:50] Just don’t push, okay? Just stay in the line, okay? 别挤好吗? 排队行不?
[1:02:53] Guys, guys, stop pushing! 大家别挤啊!
[1:03:00] -Wanna eat something? -Stop. -想吃点吗? -不想
[1:03:02] You have to eat something. You have to eat a little something. 你要吃东西 必须吃点
[1:03:05] Stop it! 不要!
[1:03:39] Doctor? 大夫?
[1:03:41] -Are you here? -Yes, I’m here. -你在吗? -是的
[1:03:48] Here. 这里
[1:03:51] Here. Here. 这边
[1:03:55] -I brought you some food. -No. Jesus Christ, no. -我给你带了点食物 -不 上帝啊 不
[1:03:57] -This place is a toilet! -It’s not your fault. -这地方像个厕所! -这不是你的错
[1:04:00] -You did everything you could. -No, no, I didn’t. -你尽力了 -不 不 我没有
[1:04:04] The son of a bitch, he had his gun right in my throat. 那个王八蛋 他把枪对着我喉咙
[1:04:06] -Exactly. -I could’ve reached and taken it… -是的 -我没能抢下来…
[1:04:08] -but. -And then what? And then what? -但 -又怎么呢? 又能怎么?
[1:04:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:04:15] If you did kill him it would’ve been way worse. 如果你杀了他 那将更糟
[1:04:17] You would’ve started a war for sure. A real war. 你会挑起战争 真正的战争
[1:04:23] You’re right. 你说得对
[1:04:26] Yeah, you’re right. I’ll pretend like I thought that one through. 你是对的 我会假装我也想到了这个
[1:04:30] And it’s not easy knowing that you’ve killed someone. Like I did. 很难想象你杀了人 像我一样
[1:06:27] Oh, God! 噢 天呐!
[1:06:38] -Hello? -Don’t say anything. -喂? -什么都别说
[1:06:42] It’ll be easier for me to understand. 我很容易理解
[1:06:46] I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I wanted. 对不起 是我的错 我引诱他的
[1:06:49] Let’s be quiet. Let’s all be quiet. 什么都别说 别说
[1:07:03] I can see. 我能看见
[1:07:06] I knew that. 我知道的
[1:07:08] -At least I think I knew. -It’s a secret. -至少我想我是明白的 -这是个秘密
[1:07:41] So… 那么…
[1:07:42] it’s been like a week or so… 大概一个星期了…
[1:07:45] and you people have nothing left to offer. 你们也没什么可交的了
[1:07:49] So at Ward Three, we came up with a new plan. 那么三病区的我们想出了新点子
[1:07:53] Bring us your women. 把你们的女人交过来
[1:07:56] Women for food. 用女人换食物
[1:08:00] Have a good day. 祝你们开心
[1:08:10] What’s going on? We haven’t eaten in three days! 到底怎么了? 我们都三天没东西吃!
[1:08:16] We gave you all the food we have! It’s up to you to ration it! 我们把所有食物都给了你们! 你们该自己配额的!
[1:08:20] Distribution is your problem! 分配是你们的问题!
[1:08:26] -Asshole. -Forget it! We’re not doing that! -混蛋 -滚吧! 我们不会那么做!
[1:08:29] -Do you have any better idea? -I’m not. I’m not. I’m not going! -你还有什么好建议? -我不 我才不 我不会去!
[1:08:31] I’m not gonna go! 我不去!
[1:08:34] -No! -Bull shit! -不! -真见鬼!
[1:08:35] No one’s asking you to go. 没人叫你去
[1:08:38] Certainly not the men from this ward. So, you can’t blame us. 不是我们这区的男人决定的 你不能怪我们
[1:08:42] I think she brings up a good point. 我想她说到了点上
[1:08:45] And I think we should ask if there are any volunteers. 我们该问问有谁自愿去
[1:08:47] -”Volunteers?” -What are you talking about? -“自愿?” -你说什么啊?
[1:08:50] Look, if there are any volunteers, I think they should say so now. 听着 如果有自愿的 现在可以说出来
[1:08:55] I wonder how many volunteers would we have if he said send us your men? 要是他们让送男人 你们多少自愿?
[1:08:58] -It’s not the same. -Oh, really? And why’s that? -这不一样 -噢是吗? 哪里不一样?
[1:09:02] Because it’s just not. 就不一样
[1:09:04] -Because there’s no fags here. -Well, there’s no whores either! -因为这里没同性恋! -这里也没妓女!
[1:09:07] -That’s debatable. -I gave myself to you out of pity… -那就争论下去 -我出于同情给了你…
[1:09:10] and now you think I’m some sort of goddamn whore? 你现在就觉得我TM是个妓女?
[1:09:14] -Doctor? -What? -大夫? -什么事?
[1:09:16] Are you asking me for a deliberation here? I mean, my God! 你想让我也来商议? 我是说 天啊!
[1:09:21] Of course I would rather that my wife didn’t go. 当然我也很不想让我妻子去
[1:09:25] But, what I want really doesn’t matter. It’s completely up to her. 但我怎样想不重要 关键看她
[1:09:29] My ”male pride”, of course, is gonna be hurt. 我的”男性尊严”当然会受伤
[1:09:32] But if that even exists in here, what does it matter anyway? 但呆在这儿还有尊严吗?
[1:09:34] We’re all starving to death. 我们都会饿死
[1:09:38] So, I just think that people should do whatever they feel like doing… 所以我想大家只要做想做的就行…
[1:09:40] according to whatever morality they have left. 看他们还剩下多少道德观…
[1:09:45] There’s nobody, forget it! 不会有人去的 别提了!
[1:09:49] Anybody. 不管是谁
[1:10:03] -I’ll go. -No. -我去 -不
[1:10:09] I’ll go with her. 我和她一起
[1:10:12] Me too. 我也是
[1:10:16] -All right, all right. I’ll go too. -I’ll go too. -好 我也去 -我也一起
[1:10:22] Well, you do whatever you like, but my wife is going nowhere. 随便你们做什么 我妻子不会去
[1:10:27] Dignity has no price. 尊严无价
[1:10:31] No one knows how many women are here. 没人知道这有多少女人
[1:10:33] You can do what you like, and we’ll feed you both. 想做什么都行 我们分食物给你们
[1:10:37] And then you can talk to me about dignity. 然后我们可以谈谈尊严
[1:10:39] -No, that’s not the point. -I’m no different than the rest. -我想说的不是这个 -我不特殊
[1:10:44] -What? -I’ll do what they do. -什么? -我和她们一起
[1:10:46] You’ll do what I tell you to do! 你照着我说的做!
[1:10:51] -Stop! -Don’t! Don’t order me. -停下! -不要命令我!
[1:10:58] There’s nothing worse. No, it’s disgusting. 没什么比这更糟了 令人作呕
[1:11:02] From now on you don’t eat. 从现在起你别吃东西
[1:11:06] How long do we wait before they come and get us? 在他们来抓我们之前还有多少时间?
[1:11:24] Get out of the way! 让开!
[1:11:30] Good evening. How many ladies? 晚上好 有多少女士?
[1:11:37] Eight. 八个
[1:11:39] -Nine. -Nine? Only nine? -九个 -九个? 只有九个?
[1:11:42] Well, you nine, will have to do double duty tonight. 你们九个 今晚要做双份工
[1:11:47] If any of you is on the rag, we don’t want you. 你们谁要是在月经期 我们可不要你
[1:11:51] We will get you some other time. 我们会给你安排别的时间
[1:11:53] No one’s on the rag. 没人在月经期
[1:11:55] Then, get yourselves all gussied up and come over at your leisure. 那好 你们自己收拾打扮好 有空了就过来
[1:11:59] We’ll be waiting. 我们等着
[1:12:01] And the food will follow if we’re happy. 如果我们满意了 就有吃的了
[1:12:03] In the mean time I’ve… 另外 我…
[1:12:06] I have brought you a little bit of bread to tide you over. 我给你们带了点面包垫垫肚子
[1:12:12] I think I have one more. 我想我还有一包
[1:12:16] There you go. 给你
[1:12:18] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:12:54] There’s no point in trying to run. They have guards. 想逃跑是没用的 有卫兵
[1:12:57] At least it would be faster. We’d be dead by now. 至少会快一点儿 那样的话 现在我们都已经死了
[1:13:01] No one’s gonna die. Come on. 没人会死的 来吧
[1:13:24] They’re coming! 她们来了!
[1:13:29] They’re coming! 她们来了!
[1:13:48] Hey. Welcome! Girls, okay, don’t be afraid. 嗨 欢迎! 姑娘们 别害怕
[1:13:51] We’re here to love you. We’re not going to hurt you, all right? 我们是来好好爱你们的 不会伤害你们的 好吗?
[1:13:55] Guys, don’t get too excited, all right? 伙计们 别太激动 好吗?
[1:13:57] Everyone’s going to get their own girl, okay? 每人都会分到一个姑娘的 好吗?
[1:14:00] We don’t… Well, we share. That’s how we do things here, right? 我们不… 我们分享 这是我们这儿做事的规矩 对吧?
[1:14:03] Okay. I want you all in order from hot to cold, okay? 好吧 我要你们从靓到丑 排成一排 好吗?
[1:14:07] The hottest, come here. And the coldest go to the back of the line. 最靓的到这边来 最丑的站到队尾去
[1:14:11] What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong? 你怎么了? 怎么了?
[1:14:15] She’s a bit of a dead fish. Take care of her. Give her some life. 她就像条死鱼 好好照顾她 给她点活力
[1:14:21] Oh, man. Where have you been all my life? 伙计 你都到哪儿去了?
[1:14:25] Do I know you? 我认识你吗?
[1:14:28] It’s okay! Yeah. I take it! I take it! 没关系 我要了! 我要了!
[1:14:30] Why are you trembling? Are you trembling? 你干嘛发抖? 你在发抖吗?
[1:14:35] No, easy, easy. Okay. You two are coming with us. 别呀 放松 放松 好 你们俩跟我们走
[1:14:39] Are you blonde? Are you blonde? 你是金发吗? 你是金发吗?
[1:14:43] Okay. All right. 好 好
[1:14:48] Okay. A bit on the mature side, but that’s more I like it. 好 稍微偏成熟 但我更喜欢
[1:14:54] You like this? 你喜欢吗?
[1:14:56] That’s my gun. 那是我的枪
[1:15:00] -You like it? -No. I don’t. -你喜欢吗? -不 我不喜欢
[1:15:04] Lady? Lady? 女士? 女士?
[1:15:08] Now, that’s a surprise, lady. 这是个惊喜 女士
[1:15:11] You’re coming with me. If you let go I’ll bite your nipples off. 你跟我来 你要是不听话 我就把你的乳头咬下来
[1:15:16] Now, come on. Now, suck. Come on. 来吧 吸吧 来啊
[1:15:19] -Come on. -No! -来啊 -不要!
[1:15:21] I’m not asking, all right? 我不是在请求 明白吗?
[1:15:24] -Come on! Come on! -I could bite it off. -来啊! 来啊! -我会把它咬下来
[1:15:28] Try it! I’ll blow your fucking head off! You and your friend. 试试看! 我就打烂你的头! 你还有你的朋友都是
[1:15:32] Or I’ll tear you to pieces. Come on! 或者我会把你撕成碎片 来啊!
[1:15:35] All right, lady! Hey! Hey! Back it off! 好啊 女士! 嘿! 嘿! 退后!
[1:15:39] All right! 好!
[1:15:42] There you go! Okay. 这就对了! 好
[1:15:45] Okay, let’s just speak. 好吧 我们来谈谈
[1:15:49] Here we go. 来吧
[1:15:52] It’s okay, don’t worry. You’re so tense. Please, sit down. 没关系 别担心 你这么紧张 请坐
[1:15:56] Get the fuck out of here! 他妈的滚出去!
[1:15:58] Little bit tense, there we go. May I suck on your nipples? 有点紧张 来吧 我能舔你的乳头吗?
[1:16:05] Just a… Just a little bit. There we go. 就… 就一点儿 好了
[1:16:11] That wasn’t so bad. It’s just a little tickle. 不错嘛 就是有点儿痒
[1:16:20] Come on, dead fish. Move for me! Come on! 来吧 死鱼 给我动起来! 来吧!
[1:16:25] Move now! 给我动起来!
[1:16:47] Someone go get the food. 谁去拿吃的
[1:16:58] What happened? 出什么事了?
[1:17:01] What happened? 出什么事了?
[1:18:39] You okay? 你还好吧?
[1:18:42] You want another story? 你还想听故事吗?
[1:18:44] Women of Ward Two, tonight is the big night! 二号牢房的女人们 今晚上有大件事
[1:18:48] -How many ladies? -Seven. -有多少女人? -七个
[1:18:50] Seven? You sure that’s it? Count them again. 七个? 你确定就这些? 再数一遍
[1:18:54] -Seven! -All right, if you’ve got seven. -七个! -好吧 你说七个就七个
[1:18:56] How about the boy with the magic powers? 魔法男孩的故事怎么样?
[1:19:00] -You like that one, don’t you? -Yeah. -你喜欢那故事 是吧? -对
[1:19:01] -So, where did we leave off? -This boy wasn’t ordinary. -我们讲到哪儿了? -这个男孩不是常人
[1:19:05] -No. -He could turn invisible. -对 -他可以隐形
[1:19:08] He had special powers. 他有特异功能
[1:19:10] And he turned invisible when they weren’t looking. 他趁人不注意的时候就隐身
[1:19:12] -All right. -It’s when they looked, he wasn’t… -对 -有人注意的时候 他不…
[1:19:15] Good afternoon, ladies. 下午好 女士们
[1:19:19] I just wanted to make sure that you’ve all recovered… 我只是来看看你们是不是都恢复了…
[1:19:21] from the fun that we had the other night. 从那天晚上的娱乐活动中恢复了没有
[1:19:24] No, no. Seriously, I just wanted to touch base with any of you… 不 说真的 我只想跟你们打个招呼
[1:19:28] that might be feeling a little bit of jealousy… 你们可能会吃点儿小醋…
[1:19:30] I know that tonight is not your night… 我知道今天晚上没轮到你们…
[1:19:32] but I assure you that our hearts are still with you. 但我向你们保证我们的心 还是在你们身边的
[1:19:36] You men folk should be very proud of your ladies. 你们这儿的男人真该 为你们的女人感到骄傲
[1:19:39] Very proud. 非常骄傲
[1:19:42] Well, one of them was kind of a dead fish… 其中一个有点儿死鱼相…
[1:19:43] but the other ones performed like real pros. 但其他人表现得很职业
[1:19:47] There are only eight of us now. 现在我们只有八个人了
[1:19:49] -Oh, what happened, did someone die? -Yeah. -怎么了 有人死了吗? -对
[1:19:54] It’s not a big deal, though. She was kind of a dead fish. 不过也没什么大不了的 她就是个死鱼相
[1:20:13] I’m gonna finish the story later. 我一会儿再给你讲故事
[1:20:16] I promise. I’ll finish it later. 我保证 我一会儿来给你讲完
[1:21:07] Who’s that? Where you going, huh? 是谁? 你要去哪儿?
[1:21:21] Wait…! 等等…!
[1:21:40] It’s you, isn’t it? 是你 对吧?
[1:21:49] What happened?! 怎么了?!
[1:21:50] Help! 救命!
[1:21:56] What the fuck is going on? 他妈的怎么回事?
[1:22:00] I know you’re here! 我知道你在那儿!
[1:22:02] -You don’t even know my name! -No. I know your voice! -你都不知道我的名字! -不 我听得出你的声音!
[1:22:05] Just say one more word! I dare you! 再说一个词! 我看你敢不敢!
[1:22:07] Your dead friend said the same thing! 你死了的朋友也是这么说的!
[1:22:13] Don’t let them leave! 别让她们走!
[1:22:15] Do not let them leave! You idiots! 别让她们走! 你们这群蠢货!
[1:22:18] Do not let them leave! 别让她们走!
[1:22:20] -Let’s go! -You fucking jerks, stop them! -快走! -你们这群混蛋 快拦住她们!
[1:22:25] Come back! Get back here! 回来! 回到这儿来!
[1:22:29] That’s it! That’s it for you! Ladies, no more food for you! 那好! 给你们点颜色! 女士们 你们再没的东西可吃了!
[1:22:34] Everyday we go without food, one of your men will die! 我们一天没吃的 你们的人就会死一个!
[1:22:39] We collect from now on! 从现在起是我们说了算!
[1:22:43] You missed! 你没打着!
[1:22:51] He’s dead! 他死了!
[1:22:54] What’s going on? Where are you? Where are you? 怎么回事? 你在哪儿? 你在哪儿?
[1:22:58] -Are you okay? -Just go get the food. -你还好吗? -去拿吃的吧
[1:23:00] They told me a man was killed. 他们告诉我有个男的被杀了
[1:23:03] I… I killed him. 我… 我杀了他
[1:23:08] Now there’s gonna be a war. They’re going to want revenge. 马上会有一场恶战了 他们想要报复
[1:23:12] We’re gonna barricade our doors. We’ll use our beds like they did. 我们得挡着门 像他们那样用床来抵挡
[1:23:15] Whatever you say. I’ll get the food. 随你怎么说 我去拿吃的
[1:23:37] Oh, shit! 妈的!
[1:23:39] -Barricade it. Barricade it! -You got the door? -挡住 挡住! -你到门那儿了?
[1:23:43] -Two beds! -So fucking what… -两张床! -他妈的…
[1:23:44] if send the women there twice a month? We’ll get fucking fed! 让女人们一个月去两次又能怎样? 我们能领到吃的!
[1:23:47] Stand it up! Barricade the thing! 把它立起来! 挡住门!
[1:23:49] What I suggest we do is we find out who killed their leader… 我建议我们应该找出谁杀了他们的头…
[1:23:53] and offer them up like a peace offering. 然后跟他们公平交易
[1:23:55] -We don’t know what they’re gonna… -In exchange for food! -我们不知道他们会… -以此交换食物!
[1:23:59] They have a stock pile! We’re in a state of war. 他们储备充足 我们在打仗呢
[1:24:02] -And we started it. -Yeah, exactly. -是我们挑起的战争 -对 没错
[1:24:04] And I suggest we find out who killed the leader, and we offer to the… 我建议我们应该找出谁杀了他们的头… 我们跟他们…
[1:24:19] Look! Look! 听着! 听着!
[1:24:22] If they won’t give us food, I say let’s get it ourselves! 他们要是不给我们吃的 我看我们就自己去抢吧!
[1:24:26] -I agree! -Then, let’s go! -我同意! -好 我们走!
[1:24:28] Okay, I think he’s right. 我觉得他是对的
[1:24:29] If anyone’s wiling to go, I think you should raise your hand. 谁想去 就把手举起来
[1:24:34] That’s about the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever suggested. 这是我提议过的最蠢的事情
[1:24:40] How about: Whoever doesn’t wanna fight… 这样行不 谁不想反抗…
[1:24:42] simply slip away right now, and no one will know you were here? 就悄悄走开 没人知道你来过 怎么样?
[1:24:46] And for those that are left, gather around me, and we’ll make a plan. 剩下的人到我旁边来 我们定个计划
[1:24:50] Here. Here. 这边 这边
[1:24:58] Okay, how many of us are there? 我们有多少人?
[1:25:02] -One. -Two. -一 -二
[1:25:04] -Three. -Twelve. -三 -十二
[1:25:06] I can see twelve of us. 我能看见我们有十二个人
[1:25:09] -What? -She can see? -什么? -她能看见?
[1:25:28] Don’t touch my fucking bed! 别他妈碰我的床!
[1:25:41] -What are you doing? -What? -你在干什么? -什么?
[1:26:10] -I heard something! -Someone’s here! -我听见动静了! -有人来了!
[1:26:14] -Who’s there? -I heard somebody! -是谁? -我听见有人来了!
[1:26:16] -Who’s there? -I heard somebody! -是谁? -我听见有人来了!
[1:26:22] I have a chair over here. If anybody could happen… 我这儿有把椅子 如果有人恰好…
[1:26:34] Let’s go, come on! Grab the person in front of you. 我们走 快点! 抓紧你前面的人
[1:26:37] Stay in a tight group! 大家跟紧了!
[1:26:40] Alright. Straight ahead. 好 直走
[1:26:42] What… 什么…
[1:26:45] If we go back! We can’t go back! Come on. 要是我们回去! 我们不能回去! 快走
[1:26:48] Let’s move! 动作快点!
[1:26:51] -What’s that? -Smoke. -那是什么? -烟
[1:26:54] Fire! 着火了!
[1:27:16] Don’t push! 别推!
[1:27:18] Fire! 着火了!
[1:27:25] It’s okay! It’s okay! Stay there! 没关系! 没关系! 呆在原地!
[1:27:28] I’m gonna come in get you. 我过来接你
[1:27:37] Upstairs. Upstairs. 小心楼梯 小心楼梯
[1:27:49] Watch! 小心!
[1:27:50] -Here. Here I am. Hold on to him. -They’re going to shoot us. -这边 我在这儿 抓着他 -他们会向我们开枪的
[1:27:58] Guards! Guards! 卫兵! 卫兵!
[1:28:04] You see what is going on?! 你们看见出了什么事吗?!
[1:28:13] Guards! 卫兵!
[1:28:28] We’re free! 我们自由了!
[1:30:29] It’s empty. Go on in. 这里没人 进来吧
[1:30:31] -Step up. -We’re in a shop. -抬脚 -我们在一个商店里
[1:30:32] Everyone, please, stay together. I don’t wanna loose anybody else. 各位 请呆在一起 我不想再丢下谁了
[1:30:36] Step up. All right. I’m gonna go look for food. 抬脚 好了 我去找吃的
[1:30:40] -I’ll go with you. -No, I can do better on my own. -我跟你一起去 -不 我还是自己去的好
[1:30:42] Stay here and look after each other. It’s something you can do better. 呆在这儿相互照顾 你更擅长这个
[1:30:45] Get out! This place is occupied! 一边去 这地方我们占了!
[1:30:52] There are other groups out there. Do not leave this spot. 外面还有另外一伙人 别离开这个地方
[1:30:56] I know you can do it. 我知道你做得到
[1:30:59] But how can you carry the food back on your own? 但你自己怎么把食物都拿回来?
[1:31:15] Is there anything? Is there running water? 有什么发现? 有自来水吗?
[1:31:18] I’ll look for bottles. 我去找瓶子
[1:31:22] -I guess there’s electricity. -No. -我想那边有电 -没有
[1:31:27] Are there any signs that people can still see? 有什么征兆表明人们能看得见吗?
[1:31:34] What’s happening? 怎么了?
[1:31:50] I miss you. I miss you so much. 我想你 我好想你啊
[1:32:09] Here’s a supermarket. I’ll go in. 到超市了 我要进去了
[1:32:12] -Okay. -Step up. -好的 -抬脚
[1:32:16] I’ll stay here. I know my place. 我呆在这儿 我知道我该在哪儿
[1:32:39] Stay off my fucking spot! 他妈的离我的地盘远点儿!
[1:32:49] I’m coming back! I’ll fucking kill you! You stay off my fucking spot! 我会回来的! 我他妈的要宰了你! 你他妈的离我的地盘远点儿!
[1:32:54] Give it to me, you thief! You thief! You thief! Give it back! 给我 你这个小偷! 你这个小偷! 你这个小偷! 还给我!
[1:33:09] Hey! Hey! 嘿! 嘿!
[1:33:11] I can here you near my fucking spot! 我能听见你他妈的靠近我的地盘了!
[1:33:18] Go! Go! Go! 滚! 滚! 滚!
[1:35:03] What do you have there?! 你拿的什么?!
[1:35:07] What are you eating?! 你在吃什么?!
[1:35:09] Smells like meat! 闻起来像肉!
[1:35:14] -No! No! -Stop! -不! 不! -停下!
[1:35:17] Let on! 快说!
[1:35:50] It’s me! It’s me! Go! Go! Go! 是我! 是我! 快走! 快走! 快走!
[1:36:05] Okay. 没事了 没事了
[1:36:11] Are you alright? Are you okay? 你没事吧? 还好吗?
[1:36:16] Okay. Okay. 没关系 没事的
[1:36:17] -I have… I have to stop. -Stop. Stop. -需要…需要休息一下 -休息 休息
[1:36:19] Stairs. 小心台阶
[1:36:23] -You’re all right. You’re safe. -Thank you. -没事了 安全了 -谢谢
[1:36:29] I’ve go back and get those clothes before I forget where they are. 我要回去把衣服拿回来 要不该忘了地了
[1:36:33] Here, eat something. 来 吃点东西
[1:38:33] I’m just trying to say… 我的意思是…
[1:38:44] people screaming out loud… 人们大声呼救…
[1:38:47] that God is hiding… 而上帝不闻不问…
[1:38:49] that we failed and that God is punishing us. 做错了 上帝就来惩罚我们
[1:38:53] This is not what is happening. God, it’s not. This is not the God’s way. 事实并非如此 不是这样的 上帝 是不会那样做的
[1:39:01] What is happening to us reminds me of what happened to St. Paul. 现在所发生的事 让我想起了使徒圣保罗
[1:39:06] Paul used to kill Christians, used to persecute them… 保罗曾经杀害基督徒 迫害基督徒…
[1:39:10] but the Lord came to him and converted him. 而主来到他面前 改变了他的信仰
[1:39:13] And not only converted him, but blinded him. 不只是感化了他 还使他失明了
[1:39:17] This is what’s happening to us. 就和我们现在一样
[1:39:33] -Here! -Here! -这里! -这儿!
[1:39:35] -Here I am! -Here! -我在这! -这儿!
[1:39:39] Here. Here, I have a jacket. 给 拿到夹克了
[1:39:42] -I have a jacket. -Thank you. -给你夹克 -谢谢
[1:41:16] That’s terrible. 太可怕了
[1:41:17] -Who would do that? -Someone who went blind. -谁会那样做? -某个瞎掉的人
[1:41:21] And then he went crazy. Since he couldn’t see… 抓狂了 因为他以后都看不见…
[1:41:24] he didn’t want his statue to see. 所以他不想他的雕塑能看见
[1:41:26] -I don’t think so, little man. -I don’t know if it’d be possible… -我不这么想 小朋友 -不知有没有可能…
[1:41:28] for a blind man to paint the painting like that. 盲人能画出那样的画
[1:41:31] -Yes, they could. -Or likely a priest… -他们能 -或者有可能是一位牧师…
[1:41:33] who saw what happened, and had a crisis of faith. 在目睹一切后 不再对信仰有信心
[1:41:38] No, but seriously, all those people made me think of how lucky we are… 不清楚 不过说真的 他们让我觉得我们太走运了…
[1:41:42] that we have a leader with vision. 有位可以看得见的领导
[1:41:45] So, I think it’s up to you to decide what we should do next. 所以该你来决定下一步怎么走
[1:41:49] Well… 嗯…
[1:41:51] I think we should stay here tonight, try to get some sleep. 我觉得今晚最好先呆在这 好好睡一觉
[1:41:55] And then, tomorrow, I was thinking that we could go to our house. 然后 明天 打算带你们去我家
[1:42:00] lt’s pretty near here, and it’s big… 离这里很近 足够大…
[1:42:04] so it can accommodate everybody. 能容下所有人
[1:42:11] Where are you, dog? Still there? 狗狗 你在哪? 还在这没?
[1:42:13] No. Don’t follow that dog. He’ll lead you to a fire hydrant. 别跟着狗狗 它会领你去消防栓那
[1:42:17] Too proud to be a seeing eye dog. 因被当作导盲犬而过于兴奋了
[1:42:42] Twenty seven. Five four. 27岁 5尺4寸(163厘米)
[1:42:45] Black hair. Brown eyes. 黑色头发 棕色眼睛
[1:42:48] I don’t wanna know what you look like. 不必知道你长什么样
[1:42:50] But how can we know each other? 那我们怎么了解对方?
[1:42:52] I know that part inside of you with no name. 我了解你心底那块不需要名字的地方
[1:42:56] And that’s who we are,right? 就是我们了 对么?
[1:43:06] When you went to look for food, we talked to this man… 你们出去找食的时候 我们和一个人聊了会…
[1:43:08] that was part of a group that moved around together… 他们一群人凑在一起…
[1:43:11] trying to find food and shelter. 找吃的和住的地方
[1:43:12] Each night they slept in a different place. 每晚都睡不同的地方
[1:43:15] I asked him why he didn’t sleep in his own home. 问他为什么不睡自己家
[1:43:18] And he said he didn’t know where it was anymore. 他说已经找不到了
[1:43:21] -Yeah,he lost it. -They’re welcome to it… -他迷路了 -非常欢迎…
[1:43:23] if they can find their way to my little room. 如果他们能找到我家的话
[1:43:27] I think it’s okay. Here we are. 没问题 我们到了
[1:43:30] Here we are. Looks fine. Come in. Come in. 到家了 还不错 请进 请进
[1:43:33] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[1:43:38] It’s exciting. 太好了
[1:43:42] Okay. Careful. Just because the door was locked… 小心点 门锁着…
[1:43:44] doesn’t mean that no one’s here. 并不意味着没人
[1:43:46] Hello! Hello! 喂! 唉!
[1:43:49] Hello! Is anyone here? 有人吗?
[1:43:51] Maybe we should take our shoes off. Right? 我们该脱鞋 是吧?
[1:43:53] That’s a good idea. You can leave them by the door. 好建议 放在门边就好了
[1:43:55] We don’t wanna mess the place up. We just arrived. 才刚到 不想把这弄得一团糟
[1:43:58] If you wanna take off your clothes too… 如果你们也想换衣服的话…
[1:44:01] we have plenty of clean ones upstairs. 楼上有足够的衣服
[1:44:03] -Thank you. -Are you talking to me? -谢谢你 -跟我说?
[1:44:05] No, to everyone. Our clothes are just as dirty as our shoes. 不是 对所有人说的 我们的衣服和鞋一样脏
[1:44:10] -Here? All together? -Come on! -在这? 一起? -别装了!
[1:44:13] She’s the only one who can see! 只有她一个人能看见!
[1:44:15] If it makes you feel better, it’s getting pretty dark. 现在已经非常黑了 也许这能让你们感觉好点
[1:44:18] All right. If you insist. 好吧 如果你坚持
[1:44:20] I’m sure you’ve seen worse sights than this old body. 你肯定看过比这把老骨头更糟的
[1:44:24] I want you to feel at home here because this is your home now too. 希望你们能把这当自己家 因为现在这儿就是你们家
[1:44:28] Thank you both. We’re all flattered that you would offer your home. 谢谢你们 十分感谢你们提供的家
[1:44:33] It’s our pleasure. 我们的荣幸
[1:44:34] Kick us out when you had enough. 如果你们受不了了就把我们踢出去
[1:44:36] Or when I become too much of a burden. 或者当我成为重负时
[1:44:39] Just tell me, and I’ll just wander off like an elephant. 只要说一声 我就会像大象一样离开
[1:44:42] -You’re not an elephant. -I’m not a man, either. -你不是大象 -也不是个男人
[1:44:45] -You’re plenty of a man, babe. -I… -你是百分百的男人 宝贝 -我…
[1:44:50] I don’t know. 说不清
[1:44:55] I haven’t seen myself in so long. I must look ridiculous. 很久没看过自己了 肯定现在很滑稽
[1:44:59] No, no. Dirty and skinny. But not ridiculous. Not at all. 才没 脏点和瘦点 但一点都不滑稽
[1:45:05] -And what about me? -You’re beautiful. -我呢? -你很漂亮
[1:45:08] Yeah. Not like you. 没你漂亮
[1:45:10] -You’ve never seen me. -But in my dreams you’re beautiful. -你从没见过我 -在我梦里你很美的
[1:45:13] How come you never appeared in my dreams but I know you’re beautiful? 为什么你从没在我梦里出现过 但我还是知道你很美?
[1:45:17] Well, that’s why blindness is a gift to the ugly. 要不说 失明是老天赐给丑陋的礼物呢
[1:45:21] -Come on, you’re not serious. -No… -搞错没 你瞎说的吧 -真的…
[1:45:23] but I suppose I was more beautiful before! 我想我还是以前比较漂亮!
[1:45:26] We were all more beautiful before. 我们以前都很漂亮
[1:45:29] Is anyone cold? 你们冷不?
[1:45:31] -It feels so good! -I’m having a great time! -感觉很好啊! -很享受!
[1:45:52] Hello? 谁?
[1:45:53] It’s me. 是我
[1:46:04] -I brought you some hot water. -Oh, thank you. -拿了些温水来 -哦 谢谢
[1:46:08] -I’m gonna pour it down, okay? -Okay. -要淋了 可以么? -好
[1:46:14] -Feels good? -Feels good. -舒服么? -舒服
[1:46:33] I hope we can find the boy’s parents. 希望能找到小孩的父母
[1:46:38] What do you hope for? 你希望什么?
[1:46:40] Nothing is more ridiculous than the desires of an old man. 没什么比老头子的奢望更好笑的了
[1:46:43] Tell me. lwanna know. 告诉我嘛 我想知道
[1:46:47] You wouldn’t understand. 你不会明白的
[1:46:49] -Why that tone of voice? -What tone? -为什么用那种语气? -什么语气?
[1:46:52] That one. 那样的
[1:46:57] What I hope is that we can go on living together. 我希望我们能一直在一起
[1:47:01] -As we are. Like this. -Blind? -就像我们现在 -瞎的?
[1:47:06] For me nothing has been better. 对我来说这是最好的
[1:47:12] -I’d want us to live together. -Together with me, or with everyone? -希望我们住一起 -和我 还是和大家?
[1:47:18] Don’t make me say. 别逼我说
[1:47:21] I want to know. 我想知道
[1:47:24] Are we alone? 就我们俩么?
[1:47:29] Is anyone listening? 有人在听吗?
[1:47:35] Good. 好
[1:47:37] Good. 好吧
[1:47:38] I wanna live with you. 想和你生活
[1:47:53] I remember that New Year’s. 还记得那个新年
[1:47:57] It was cold, but I didn’t mind. 很冷 但我不在乎
[1:48:10] All right. At this end of the table we have pees and carrots. 好了 豌豆萝卜沙拉在桌子这头
[1:48:14] At the center we’ve olives in a bowl and some crackers on a small plate. 碗里有橄榄 小盘子上是脆饼 它们在桌中间
[1:48:20] And, at the far end of the table, we have anchovies. 还有醍鱼在桌子的远处
[1:48:23] Anchovies! 醍鱼!
[1:48:25] Don’t we have a special bottle of something sparkling for our guests? 没有更好的饮料招待客人么?
[1:48:28] There’s nothing like water. Clean water. 没什么比得过水 干净的水
[1:48:32] I’d like to propose a toast. To our family. 大家来干一杯 为这个大家庭
[1:48:36] -To our human family. -And the dog! -为整个人类 -还有狗狗!
[1:48:40] -And the dog! -And the dog! And the dog! -还有狗! -还有狗! 还有狗!
[1:48:43] -Salute! -Salute! -致敬! -致敬!
[1:48:46] Much better than any champagne. 比任何香槟都好喝
[1:49:03] I see you. 我看见你了
[1:49:10] When I touch you like this, I see your face. 像这样抚摸你的时候 我能看见你的脸
[1:49:15] So beautiful. 真美
[1:49:18] It’s all I need to remember. 只要记得它就够了
[1:49:27] -Tell me, is this working? -Let’s see. You take another one. -它能用么? -试试看 再照一张
[1:49:31] Take another of me in the face. 正面给我再来张
[1:49:34] Blind inspiration. 盲人的怪点子
[1:49:36] There’s coffee, if anybody wants some. 如果有人想喝咖啡的话 现在好了
[1:49:39] -I’ll have some, please. -I want some too. -请给我来点 -我也要
[1:49:44] I need to wake up. 我需要清醒
[1:49:46] Honey? Honey? 亲爱的? 亲爱的?
[1:49:48] I think we should get together and talk about what we need to do. 我想集体讨论下有什么需要做的
[1:49:54] There’s not much food left, and I’m worried about security. 食物不多了 我还有点担心安全问题
[1:49:58] -Okay. -I can pour it for you. -好 -给你倒上
[1:50:10] It’s hot. 烫死了
[1:50:17] It’s you. 你
[1:50:19] It’s you! Oh, my God! It’s everyone at here. 是你! 哦 天哪! 大家都在
[1:50:24] Hi. 嗨
[1:50:25] -What? -I can see you! -怎么了? -我能看见你了!
[1:50:28] -What are you saying? -I can see you! -你说什么? -我能看见你了!
[1:50:32] -What? -Yes. -真的? -真的
[1:50:34] -What are you talking about? -Everything is beautiful! -你在说什么啊? -所有东西都很漂亮!
[1:50:38] I can… 我能…
[1:50:39] -What? -Oh, my God! -啥? -哦 上帝!
[1:50:41] -What do you mean, you can see? -Hey, you! I can see you. -你什么意思 能看见? -嘿 你! 我能看见你
[1:50:43] I got back my sight! 我恢复视力了!
[1:50:46] -What is it? -Come here. -发生什么事了? -快过来
[1:50:49] -I can see! -How? -我能看见了! -怎么会?
[1:50:50] -I can see! -You’re lying. -能看见了! -骗人
[1:50:53] -What? -Really? -什么? -当真?
[1:50:57] -You have your sight? -Yeah! -你复明了? -是的!
[1:51:00] You’re kidding! 不是开玩笑吧!
[1:51:02] -You’re eyes! -Nice to meet you. -你的眼睛! -很高兴见到你
[1:51:04] -Oh, my God! -He can see! -哦 上帝! -他能看见了!
[1:51:07] -I can’t believe it! -He sees! He sees! -难以置信! -他看见了! 他看见了!
[1:51:11] -I thought he was kidding! -No. -还以为他说笑的! -是真的
[1:51:13] -Hey, you guys! -What this mean? -哥们! -这说明什么?
[1:51:17] I can see everybody’s face! 我能看清所有人的脸了!
[1:51:19] -Oh, my gosh! -I know. I can’t believe it! -哦 天呐! -我知道 真不敢相信!
[1:51:22] I can see you. I love you guys! You guys are so beautiful! 我能看见你们 我爱你们! 你们太美了!
[1:51:28] At that moment… 那时…
[1:51:29] the same unspoken thought occurred to everyone: 大家不约而同想到
[1:51:34] “He was the first to go blind. Perhaps… “他是第一个失明的人 也许…
[1:51:36] we will all regain our sight in turn.” 我们会依次复明”
[1:51:42] So the celebration was not entirely selfless. 所以是大家一同欢庆
[1:51:51] The next days, the next weeks… 明天 下周…
[1:51:53] would therefore be sleepless with anticipation. 将会是无眠的期待
[1:51:56] They would see again. 他们又能重获光明
[1:51:59] This time, they would really see. 而这次 他们能真的看见
[1:52:05] But who would be so timid… 但 谁会担心
[1:52:06] as to cling to this blanket of blindness? 失去这场盲流感带来的依赖感
[1:52:10] Who would be so foolish as to fear… 谁傻到担心…
[1:52:13] that its intimacies might be lost? 这份亲密会因此而去?
[1:52:19] And what of this woman… 这个女人此时的状态
[1:52:21] who is now so strangely silent… 却出奇的平静
[1:52:24] who has borne such a terrible weight… 她曾担负着如此重任…
[1:52:27] and is now so suddenly free? 现在却突然释负
[1:52:32] Already she could imagine the voices of the city, shouting: 她已经能想像整个城市在呐喊
[1:52:37] “I can see!” “我能看见了!”
[1:52:44] “I’m going blind”, she thought. “我看不见了” 她想着
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Witness(目击者)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Hardcore Henry(硬核亨利)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme