英文名称:Blade Runner 2049
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:40] | I hope you don’t mind me taking the liberty. | 希望你不介意我擅自进来了 |
[05:46] | I was careful not to | 我很小心 |
[05:48] | drag in any dirt. | 没把泥土带进来 |
[05:51] | I don’t mind the dirt. | 泥土无所谓 |
[05:55] | I do mind… | 我介意的是 |
[05:58] | unannounced visits. | 不速之客 |
[06:03] | You police? | 你是警察? |
[06:06] | Are you Sapper Morton? | 你是谢波摩顿吗? |
[06:08] | Civic number NK68514? | 公民编号NK68514? |
[06:11] | I’m a farmer. | 我是农夫 |
[06:13] | I saw that. | 看得出来 |
[06:15] | What do you farm? | 种什么? |
[06:24] | It’s a protein farm. | 这是蛋白质农场 |
[06:27] | Wallace design. | 华勒斯设计的 |
[06:30] | Is that what I smell? | 那是我闻到的味道吗? |
[06:33] | Grow that just for me. | 我种来自己吃的 |
[06:35] | Garlic. | 大蒜 |
[06:37] | Garlic. | 大蒜 |
[06:39] | Go on, try some. | 尝尝看 |
[06:41] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:45] | I prefer to keep an empty stomach until the hard | 今天工作结束前我 |
[06:47] | part of the day is done. | 宁可空腹 |
[06:52] | How long you been here? | 你来这里多久了? |
[06:53] | Since 2020. | 从2020年到现在 |
[06:56] | But you haven’t always been a farmer, have you? | 你不是一直都当农夫吧? |
[07:01] | Your bag. | 你的腰包 |
[07:03] | It’s colonial medical use. | 殖民地医疗包 |
[07:05] | Military issue. | 军方发的 |
[07:09] | Where were you? | 你待过哪里? |
[07:11] | Calantha? | 卡兰沙? |
[07:16] | Must have been brutal. | 想必很惨烈 |
[07:18] | Plan on taking me in? | 你打算逮捕我吗? |
[07:23] | Let them take a look inside? | 让他们检查我的身体? |
[07:25] | Mr. Morton… | 摩顿先生 |
[07:28] | if taking you in is an option… | 如果可以逮捕你 |
[07:35] | I would much prefer that to the alternative. | 我宁愿放弃另一个方案 |
[07:39] | I’m sure you knew it would be someone in time. | 你应该知道迟早有人会下手 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry it had to be me. | 很遗憾就是在下 |
[07:49] | Good as any. | 其实都一样 |
[07:54] | Now, | 现在 |
[07:56] | if you don’t mind… | 麻烦你 |
[07:59] | if you could just look up and to the left, please. | 抬头 眼睛往左边看 |
[08:58] | Please don’t get up. | 不必起来了 |
[09:11] | How’s it feel killing your own kind? | 残杀同类的 感觉如何? |
[09:18] | I don’t retire my own kind because we don’t run. | 我不逼同类退休 因为我们不会逃 |
[09:24] | Only older models do. | 只有旧型复制人会逃 |
[09:26] | And you new models are happy scraping the shit… | 你们新型复制人乐于干 这些勾当 |
[09:35] | because you’ve never seen a miracle. | 因为你们没见过奇迹 |
[10:19] | Just photograph everything. | 全都拍下来 |
[10:32] | Madam, please. | 请接夫人 |
[10:34] | Incoming L.A.P.D. re-codec hash. | 传输洛杉矶警局加密通话 |
[10:40] | You’re hurt. I’m not paying for that. | 你受伤了 我不会帮你付帐单 |
[10:44] | – I’ll glue it. – And? | – 我会自己黏一黏 – 情况如何? |
[10:52] | One of the tail-end Nexus 8s. | 仅存的连锁8型 |
[10:54] | He looks like he could take your head off. | 他看来能把你生吞活剥 |
[10:57] | He tried. | 他试过了 |
[10:58] | He went AWOL after Calantha… | 他和他队上另外几个人擅离卡兰沙 |
[11:00] | with a few more in his outfit I wouldn’t mind closing out. | 干掉他们无所谓 |
[11:04] | – Just him? – Just him. | – 只有他?- 只有他 |
[11:07] | Come on home for your baseline. | 回总部接受基准检测 |
[11:13] | One moment, madam. | 稍等 夫人 |
[12:02] | Thirty meters to maximum depth. | 进行深度30公尺分析 |
[12:20] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[12:27] | I’ll send a dig team. | 我派挖掘队过去 |
[12:30] | Come on home before the storm. | 趁暴风雨来临前回来 |
[13:50] | Officer KD6 – 3.7. | KD6-3.7警官 |
[13:52] | – Let’s begin. Ready? – Yes, sir. | – 开始吧 准备好了吗?- 好了 |
[13:57] | Recite your baseline. | 复诵你的基准 |
[13:58] | And blood-black nothingness began to spin. | 血黑色虚无开始旋转 |
[14:03] | A system of cells interlinked within cells… | 细胞系统在细胞中互连 |
[14:06] | interlinked within cells interlinked within one stem. | 在一株中互连的细胞中互连 |
[14:09] | Fuck off, skin-job. | 滚开 机器人 |
[14:12] | And dreadfully distinct against the dark, | 一座高大喷泉流动着 |
[14:15] | a tall white fountain played. | 在黑暗前方强烈显眼 |
[14:19] | – Cells. – Cells. | – 细胞 – 细胞 |
[14:20] | – Have you ever been in an institution? Cells. – Cells. | – 你是否待过精神病院?细胞 – 细胞 |
[14:23] | – Do they keep you in a cell? Cells. – Cells. | – 他们将你关在牢房里吗?细胞 – 细胞 |
[14:26] | When you’re not performing your duties, | 不执勤时 |
[14:27] | – do they keep you in a little box? Cells.- Cells. | – 他们将你关在小箱中? 细胞 – 细胞 |
[14:30] | – Interlinked. – Interlinked. | – 互连 – 互连 |
[14:31] | What’s it like to hold the hand of someone you love? | 牵着爱人的手感觉如何? |
[14:33] | – Interlinked. – Interlinked. | – 互连 – 互连 |
[14:35] | Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger? | 他们是否教你感觉手指碰手指? |
[14:37] | – Interlinked. – Interlinked. | – 互连 – 互连 |
[14:38] | Do you long for having your heart interlinked? | 你是否渴望心的连结? |
[14:40] | – Interlinked. – Interlinked. | – 互连 – 互连 |
[14:41] | – Do you dream about being interlinked? – Interlinked. | – 你有梦到与人连结吗?- 互连 |
[14:44] | What’s it like to hold your child in your arms? | 将孩子抱在怀里是什么感觉? |
[14:46] | – Interlinked. – Interlinked. | – 互连 – 互连 |
[14:47] | Do you feel that there’s a part of you that’s missing? | 你觉得自己失去了某个部分吗? |
[14:49] | – Interlinked. – Interlinked. | – 互连 – 互连 |
[14:50] | – Within cells interlinked. – Within cells interlinked. | – 细胞内 互连 – 细胞内 互连 |
[14:53] | Why don’t you say that three times? Within cells interlinked. | 请说三次 细胞内 互连 |
[14:55] | Within cells interlinked. Within cells interlinked. | 细胞内 互连 细胞内 互连 |
[14:58] | Within cells interlinked. | 细胞内 互连 |
[15:03] | We’re done. | 结束 |
[15:06] | Constant K. | K结果稳定 |
[15:08] | You can pick up your bonus. | 你可以挑选奖励 |
[15:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | Caution, keep clear. | 注意 让开 |
[15:16] | Caution, keep clear. | 注意 让开 |
[15:19] | Caution, keep clear. | 注意 让开 |
[15:21] | Connect to Off-world any time, any place. | 随时随地与地球外世界联系 |
[15:25] | Packages start at 20 minutes. | 各种组合20分钟起 |
[15:27] | Many options available. | 多种方案任您选择 |
[15:34] | Joi goes anywhere you want her to go. | 娇伊陪您到天涯海角 |
[15:38] | Connect to Off-world any time, any place. | 随时随地与地球外世界联系 |
[15:41] | Packages start at 20 minutes. | 各种组合20分钟起 |
[16:25] | K? I didn’t hear you. You’re early. | K?我没听到你进来 今天比较早 |
[16:28] | You want me to come back? | 要我等一下再回来吗? |
[16:31] | – Just go scrub. – Yes, ma’am. | – 去梳洗一下吧 – 是 |
[16:35] | How was your meeting? | 开会开得怎么样? |
[16:38] | The usual. | 老样子 |
[16:41] | How was your day? | 你今天过得好吗? |
[16:44] | I’m getting cabin fever. | 我得了舱热症 |
[16:46] | 99.9 percent detoxified water. | 百分之99点9无毒水 |
[16:53] | I had an accident at work. | 我工作时发生意外 |
[16:56] | I think I ruined my shirt. | 上衣毁了 |
[16:58] | I’m sure I can fix that for you. | 我能帮你处理 |
[17:00] | Let me take a look at it. | 让我看看 |
[17:08] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[17:11] | – Do you want a drink first? – Pour me one, will you? | – 想先喝一杯吗?- 嗯 帮我倒一杯 |
[17:16] | I’m trying a new recipe. | 我正在试一道新菜 |
[17:18] | I just need a bit more practice. | 需要多练习 |
[17:20] | Don’t fuss. | 别太紧张 |
[17:24] | I should have marinated it longer. | 我应该腌久一点的 |
[17:27] | I hope it isn’t dry. | 希望不会太干 |
[17:31] | Did you know this song was released | 你知道这首歌 |
[17:33] | in 1966 on Reprise Records? | 是1966年发行的吗? |
[17:36] | It was number one on the charts. | 排行榜冠军 |
[17:43] | It won’t be much longer. | 快好了 |
[17:45] | Just putting on the finishing touches. | 最后点缀一下就行了 |
[17:51] | Okay, it’s ready. I hope you’re gonna like it. | 开饭啰 希望你会喜欢 |
[17:55] | I told you not to fuss. | 我叫你别太紧张 |
[17:59] | And yet… | 来啰 |
[18:03] | Voilà! Bon appétit. | 上菜 请慢用 |
[18:09] | I missed you, baby sweet. | 我好想你 宝贝 |
[18:13] | Honey, it’s beautiful. | 亲爱的 看来真可口 |
[18:15] | Just put your feet up. | 脚抬起来 |
[18:17] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[18:37] | Was a day? | 一整天辛苦了吧? |
[18:40] | It was a day. | 的确是 |
[18:43] | Would you read to me? | 想念书给我听吗? |
[18:46] | It’ll make you feel better. | 你会觉得舒服一点 |
[18:48] | – You hate that book. – I don’t wanna read either. | – 你明明讨厌这本书 – 我也不想看 |
[18:53] | Let’s dance. | 跳舞吧 |
[18:54] | Do you wanna dance, or do you wanna open your present? | 你想跳舞还是拆礼物? |
[18:57] | What present? | 什么礼物? |
[19:03] | – This one. – What’s the occasion? | – 这个 – 今天什么日子? |
[19:06] | Let’s just say… | 就当作 |
[19:08] | – it’s our anniversary. – Is it? | – 我们的周年纪念 – 是吗? |
[19:12] | No, but | 不是 就 |
[19:15] | let’s just say that it is. | 当作是吧 |
[19:18] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[19:23] | Happy anniversary. | 周年快乐 |
[19:25] | An emanator. | 投射器 |
[20:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[20:13] | you can go anywhere you want in the world now. | 现在你想到哪就能到哪 |
[20:16] | Where do you wanna go first? | 你想先去哪里? |
[22:33] | I’m so happy when I’m with you. | 跟你在一起我好开心 |
[22:37] | You don’t have to say that. | 你不必这么说 |
[23:11] | The dig’s come through. We have a new lead. | 挖掘队有所发现 找到新线索 |
[23:14] | Get down here. | 赶快过来 |
[23:29] | Carbon read: 14.6 GPH. | 碳读数 14点6GPH |
[23:53] | Your box is a military footlocker, | 这个箱子是谢波摩顿的 |
[23:56] | issued to Sapper Morton… | 军事置物箱 |
[23:58] | creatively repurposed as an ossuary | 已改为骨罐 |
[24:01] | a box of bones. | 成了一箱骨头 |
[24:03] | Nothing else in it but hair. | 除此之外只有头发 |
[24:06] | The soil samples indicate that | 土壤样本显示 |
[24:08] | she’s been buried for 30 years. | 她被埋了30年 |
[24:11] | Bones all dismantled, fully cleaned, | 骨头已拆解 彻底清理过 |
[24:13] | meticulously laid to rest. | 一丝不苟地埋起来 |
[24:15] | “She”? | “她”? |
[24:18] | Cause of death, Coco? | 死因是什么 小柯? |
[24:31] | No breaks, no sign of trauma, except… | 没有骨折 没有外伤迹象 除了 |
[24:35] | a fracture through the ilium. | 肠骨上有裂痕 |
[24:38] | It’s a narrow birth canal. Baby must have got stuck. | 产道窄小 婴儿一定卡住了 |
[24:41] | She was pregnant? | 她怀孕了? |
[24:44] | So he didn’t kill her? | 所以他没杀死她? |
[24:46] | She died in childbirth. | 她死于难产 |
[24:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[24:52] | Go back. | 倒回去 |
[24:55] | Closer. | 再近一点 |
[24:58] | Closer. | 再近一点 |
[25:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[25:07] | Notching in the iliac crest. | 肠骨棱上的刻痕 |
[25:11] | It’s fine-point, like a scalpel. | 非常小的点 像是手术刀弄的 |
[25:15] | That looks like an emergency C-section. | 看起来像紧急剖腹 |
[25:18] | The cuts are clean. No sign of a struggle. | 刻痕很干净 没有挣扎痕迹 |
[25:22] | He was a combat medic. | 他是战地医护兵 |
[25:25] | Maybe he tried to save her, and he just couldn’t. | 或许想救她却无能为力 |
[25:27] | He didn’t seem like the saving type. | 他不像会救人的样子 |
[25:30] | He went to the trouble of burying her. | 他特地埋葬她 |
[25:32] | A sentimental skin-job. | 是个有感情的机器人 |
[25:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:38] | So where’s the kid? | 那个孩子呢? |
[25:41] | You scan the whole field? | 整个地方都找过了? |
[25:43] | Just dirt and worms. No other bodies. | 只有土和虫 没有其他尸体 |
[25:46] | Maybe he ate it. | 说不定他吃掉了 |
[26:36] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[26:41] | She was a Replicant. | 她是复制人 |
[26:45] | Pregnant. | 却怀孕了 |
[26:56] | The world is built on a wall. | 我们筑起高墙 |
[26:59] | It separates kind. | 区别人种 |
[27:02] | Tell either side there’s no wall, you bought a war. | 你告诉任一方没这道墙 就会引发战争 |
[27:06] | Or a slaughter. | 或是大屠杀 |
[27:12] | So what you saw… | 所以你刚刚看到的 |
[27:16] | didn’t happen. | 并没有发生 |
[27:19] | Yes, madam. | 是 夫人 |
[27:21] | It is my job to keep order. | 我的职责是维持秩序 |
[27:24] | That’s what we do here. We keep order. | 那是我们的工作 维持秩序 |
[27:28] | You want it gone? | 你要它消失吗? |
[27:32] | Erase everything. | 清除所有东西 |
[27:33] | – Even the child? – All trace. | – 包括那个孩子?- 完全不留痕迹 |
[27:40] | You have anything more to say? | 你还有话要说吗? |
[27:44] | I’ve never retired something that was born before. | 我从未让自然出生的东西”退休” |
[27:48] | What’s the difference? | 有什么差别? |
[27:54] | To be born is to have a soul, I guess. | 我想被生下来的东西有灵魂 |
[27:58] | Are you telling me no? | 你在拒绝我吗? |
[28:01] | I wasn’t aware that was an option, madam. | 我不知道我可以拒绝 |
[28:03] | Attaboy. | 很好 |
[28:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:10] | You’ve been getting on fine without one. | 你没有也过得很好 |
[28:12] | What’s that, madam? | 没有什么? |
[28:14] | A soul. | 灵魂 |
[29:02] | And you new models are happy scraping the shit… | 你们新型复制人乐于干这些勾当 |
[29:09] | because you’ve never seen a miracle. | 因为你们没见过奇迹 |
[29:36] | Just checking in on an old serial number. | 我想查一个旧的序号 |
[29:43] | Confirmation DNA? | 有可供确认的DNA吗? |
[29:46] | I got hair. | 我有头发 |
[30:07] | An old one. | 旧的 |
[30:09] | Pre-Blackout. | 大停电之前的 |
[30:12] | That’s gonna be tough. | 恐怕很难查 |
[30:15] | Not much from then. | 当时的资料不多 |
[30:17] | And what’s there is… | 剩下来的 |
[30:20] | thick milky. | 很难读取 |
[30:22] | You can customize them as much as you’d like. | 你可以依据喜好订制 |
[30:25] | As human as you want them to be. | 要他们多像人类都行 |
[30:28] | But your operation is strictly a drill site, isn’t it? | 不過你的作业仅限于挖掘站吧? |
[30:32] | I wouldn’t waste your money on intelligence, | 建议你别把钱花在 智慧 |
[30:34] | attachment or appeal. | 感情或魅力上 |
[30:37] | Unless you’d like to add some pleasure models to your order. | 除非你想增加娱乐功能 |
[30:54] | Would it be possible to reschedule this call, please? | 这次会面方便改期吗? |
[31:00] | Everyone remembers where they were at the Blackout. | 大家都记得大停电时自己在哪里 |
[31:02] | You? | 你呢? |
[31:03] | That was a little before my time. | 那是我诞生之前的事 |
[31:06] | I was home with my folks, then 10 days of darkness. | 我跟爸妈在家 然后有十天一片漆黑 |
[31:09] | Every machine stopped cold. | 所有机器突然停止运转 |
[31:11] | When the lights came back, we were wiped clean. | 电力恢复时 资料都没了 |
[31:14] | Photos, files, every bit of data, gone. | 照片 档案 所有数据都没了 |
[31:17] | Bank records too. | 银行纪录也一样 |
[31:19] | Didn’t mind that. | 我是不介意啦 |
[31:20] | It’s funny it’s only paper that lasted. | 好笑的是 只有书面资料保留下来 |
[31:23] | I mean, we had everything on drives. | 所有东西都在磁碟里 |
[31:24] | Everything, everything, everything. | 一切的一切 |
[31:28] | My mom still cries over the lost baby pictures. | 我妈还为丢了婴儿照片流泪 |
[31:31] | Well, it’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[31:33] | You must have been adorable. | 你小时候一定很可爱 |
[31:41] | Pretty fractured. Not much on it. | 很零碎 没剩多少 |
[31:44] | One of the last gens, pre-Prohibition. | 旧型复制人遭禁前的最后一代 |
[31:47] | Standard issue. | 标准型的 |
[31:49] | Made by Tyrell. | 泰瑞尔制造 |
[31:51] | And? | 所以呢? |
[31:53] | Unremarkable. | 很普通 |
[31:55] | “Unremarkable”? | “很普通”? |
[31:56] | There must be something else we can find for him. | 我们一定能帮他找到别的 |
[32:06] | Another prodigal serial number returns. | 另一个遗失的序号回来了 |
[32:11] | A 30-year-old open case finally closed. | 30年的旧案终于结案 |
[32:14] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[32:17] | I’m here for Mr. Wallace. I’m Luv. | 我代表华勒斯先生 我是乐芙 |
[32:21] | He named you. | 他替你取名字 |
[32:24] | Must be special. | 你一定很特别 |
[32:26] | I’m here for Mr. Wallace. | 我代表华勒斯先生 |
[32:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[32:35] | The ancient models give the entire endeavor a bad name. | 古老的机型让整体复制人蒙羞 |
[32:40] | What a gift, don’t you think, | 你不觉得这是华勒斯先生 |
[32:43] | from Mr. Wallace to the world? | 送给世界的大礼吗? |
[32:48] | The outer colonies would never have flourished had he not | 要不是他买下泰瑞尔 |
[32:51] | bought Tyrell… | 恢复这项科技 |
[32:52] | revivified the technology. | 外太空殖民地不可能欣欣向荣 |
[32:55] | To say the least of what we do. | 至少可说是我们的成就 |
[33:07] | I see you’re also a customer. | 你也是我们的顾客 |
[33:10] | Are you satisfied with our product? | 满意我们的产品吗? |
[33:12] | She’s very realistic. Thank you. | 她非常真实 谢谢 |
[33:17] | Here. All the junk is in here. | 所有废弃物都在这里 |
[33:20] | Lucky for you, Mr. Wallace is a data hoarder. | 你真幸运 华勒斯先生爱囤积资料 |
[33:35] | No one’s been down here in ages. | 这里好久没人来了 |
[33:40] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[33:53] | All our memory bearings from the time. | 我们当时所有的纪录 |
[33:55] | They were all damaged in the Blackout. | 全都在大停电时损毁 |
[33:58] | But there are sometimes fragments. | 但有些片段留了下来 |
[34:17] | You got a little boy. | 假设你有个儿子 |
[34:18] | He shows you his butterfly collection, | 他给你看蝴蝶标本 |
[34:20] | – plus the killing jar. – I’d take him to the doctor. | – 和捕蝶罐 – 我会带他去看医生 |
[34:25] | – There’s a wasp crawling on your arm. – I’d kill it. | – 有只黄蜂在你手臂上爬 – 我会杀死它 |
[34:31] | You’re reading a magazine. | 你在看杂志 |
[34:32] | You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl. | 翻到全页裸女照 |
[34:35] | Is this testing whether I’m a Replicant | 这是在测试我是不是复制人 |
[34:37] | or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard? | 还是女同志 戴克先生? |
[34:38] | Just answer the questions, please. | 请回答问题 |
[34:44] | It was unclear what she was, | 她是什么并不清楚 |
[34:46] | at least to someone. | 至少有人这么想 |
[34:48] | This was a test. | 这是测试 |
[34:50] | We were difficult to spot then. | 当时我们很难分辨 |
[34:54] | Was there anything unusual about how you found her? | 你找到她的过程有什么不寻常吗? |
[34:57] | To warrant an official investigation? | 有什么需要正式调查的? |
[35:02] | You know how people are about old serial numbers. | 你也知道大家对旧型复制人的看法 |
[35:06] | Everyone just sleeps | 大家知道 |
[35:07] | better when they know where they got to. | 他们做过什么才比较安心 |
[35:12] | She likes him. | 她喜欢他 |
[35:15] | Who? | 谁? |
[35:17] | This Officer Deckard. | 戴克警官 |
[35:20] | She’s trying to provoke him. | 她想勾引他 |
[35:26] | It is invigorating being asked personal questions. | 被问到私人问题真令人兴奋 |
[35:29] | Makes one feel… | 让人觉得 |
[35:32] | desired. | 充满魅力 |
[35:35] | Do you enjoy your work, officer? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 警官? |
[35:42] | Please thank Mr. Wallace for your time. | 请谢谢华勒斯先生让你接待我 |
[35:56] | You worked with Officer Deckard… | 你以前跟戴克警官 |
[35:59] | back in the day. | 共事过 |
[36:01] | What can you tell me about him? | 你了解他多少? |
[36:04] | He liked to work alone. | 他喜欢单独工作 |
[36:07] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[36:10] | So we worked together to keep it that way. | 所以我们一起合作 继续单独工作 |
[36:15] | That was it. | 就这样 |
[36:17] | Anything else you can tell me? | 还有什么能告诉我的吗? |
[36:21] | He wasn’t long for this world. | 我看得出来他在这世界上活不久 |
[36:26] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[36:30] | Something in his eyes. | 从他的眼神看出来 |
[36:35] | Any idea how I could contact him? | 我怎么联络他? |
[36:38] | None. | 没办法 |
[36:41] | He’s nyugdíjas. | 他撤退了 |
[36:46] | Retired. | 退休了 |
[36:49] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[36:51] | Probably got what he wanted. | 应该是达到目标了 |
[36:56] | To be alone. | 独自一人 |
[37:22] | Welcome back, sir. | 欢迎回来 先生 |
[37:26] | You wanted to review the new model, sir, | 您想检查新型复制人吗? |
[37:27] | before shipment? | 在出货前 |
[37:30] | An angel should never enter the kingdom of heaven… | 天使没准备厚礼 就不该 |
[37:35] | without a gift. | 进入天堂王国 |
[37:39] | Can you at least pronounce, “A child is born”? | 你至少会说”孩子出生了”吧? |
[37:54] | A new model. | 新型复制人 |
[38:03] | Well, let us see her, then. | 那我们去看看她吧 |
[38:54] | The first thought… | 出生后 |
[38:59] | one tends to fear… | 第一个念头往往是恐惧 |
[39:02] | to preserve the clay. | 只为了生存 |
[39:07] | It’s fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[39:10] | Before we even know what we are… | 我们还不知道自己是什么 |
[39:15] | we fear to lose it. | 就害怕失去它 |
[39:18] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:29] | Now, let’s have a look at you. | 让我好好瞧瞧你 |
[40:23] | We make angels… | 我们制造天使 |
[40:26] | in the service of civilization. | 是为了改进文明 |
[40:31] | Yes, there were bad angels once. | 没错 过去曾有坏天使 |
[40:34] | I make good angels now. | 如今我制造好天使 |
[40:36] | That is how I took us to nine new worlds. | 才能带领我们前往九个 新世界 |
[40:43] | Nine. | 九个 |
[40:47] | A child can count to nine on fingers. | 小孩子都能用手指头数到九 |
[40:50] | We should own the stars. | 我们应该拥有宇宙繁星 |
[40:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[40:57] | Every leap of civilization was built off the back of | 文明的跃进都是奴隶 |
[41:00] | a disposable workforce. | 堆砌而成 |
[41:02] | We lost our stomach for slaves… | 我们无法忍受奴隶了 |
[41:06] | unless engineered. | 除非他们是人工制造 |
[41:11] | But I can only make so many. | 但我产能有限 |
[41:19] | That barren pasture… | 那荒芜的草地 |
[41:22] | empty… | 空荡 |
[41:24] | and salted… | 盐化 |
[41:28] | right here. | 就在这里 |
[41:31] | The dead space between the stars. | 繁星之间的荒芜空间 |
[41:36] | And this, the seat that we must change for heaven. | 我们必须为了宇宙改善它 |
[41:45] | I cannot breed them. So help me, I have tried. | 我无法培育他们 老天爷 我真的努力过了 |
[41:50] | We need more Replicants than can ever be assembled. | 我们需要比以往产量更多的复制人 |
[41:53] | Millions, so we can be trillions more. | 数百万个 才能增加数兆个人类 |
[41:59] | We could storm Eden and retake her. | 我们可以收回伊甸园 |
[42:14] | Tyrell’s final trick: | 泰瑞尔最后的发明 |
[42:17] | Procreation. | 繁殖 |
[42:19] | Perfected, then lost. | 臻于完美 然后消失 |
[42:24] | But there is a child. | 但是有一个孩子 |
[42:29] | Bring it to me. | 带来给我 |
[42:31] | Sir. | 是 |
[42:40] | The best angel of all. | 你是最优秀的天使 |
[42:44] | Aren’t you, Luv? | 对不对 乐芙? |
[44:04] | The man with the green jacket. | 穿绿色外套那个 |
[44:06] | The one who killed Sapper. Find out what he knows. | 他杀了谢波 去查查他知道什么 |
[44:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[44:31] | Hello, hello, A-Boy. | 你好 机器人小子 |
[44:33] | You alone? | 一个人吗? |
[44:42] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[44:50] | Wanna buy a lady a cigarette? | 想买烟请我抽吗? |
[44:58] | Oh, you don’t even smile. | 你连笑都不笑 |
[45:03] | Didn’t you hear your friends? | 没听到你朋友说的吗? |
[45:05] | Don’t you know what I am? | 不知道我是什么吗? |
[45:07] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[45:09] | Guy eating rice. | 正在吃饭的男人 |
[45:12] | What’s that? | 这什么? |
[45:15] | It’s a tree. | 一颗树 |
[45:18] | Never seen a tree before. | 我从没看过树 |
[45:22] | It’s pretty. | 好漂亮 |
[45:25] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[45:28] | Now, who keeps a dead tree? | 谁会留着 死掉的树? |
[45:40] | You’re not gonna kill me, are you? | 你不会杀了我吧? |
[45:42] | Depends. What’s your model number? | 看情况 你型号多少? |
[45:45] | Why don’t you look under my eye and find out? | 看我眼睛底下就知道了 |
[45:53] | You don’t like real girls. | 你不喜欢真的女孩 |
[45:58] | Well, I’m always here. | 我随时都在这里 |
[49:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[49:43] | You can’t take those. | 这些不能拿 |
[49:45] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[49:46] | Proper channels and paperwork. It’s all here. | 相关文件都在这里 |
[49:48] | Hold this for me. | 帮我拿一下 |
[49:51] | Yep. Here you go. | 好 给你 |
[50:11] | Coco is dead. | 小柯死了 |
[50:15] | Bones are gone. | 骨头不见踪影 |
[50:17] | It’s out. Already out. How long did that take? | 消息已经外泄了 花了多久时间? |
[50:22] | So, what do you have for me? And don’t say nothing. | 你有什么消息?别说没有 |
[50:26] | I found that. | 我发现那个 |
[50:28] | A sock? | 袜子? |
[50:31] | – Where’d you find it? – Sapper’s. | – 在哪找到的?- 谢波家 |
[50:34] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[50:35] | I burned everything else. | 其他东西都烧了 |
[50:37] | Then what’s this? What’s that date? Is that a birthday? | 那这是什么?什么日期?生日吗? |
[50:39] | A death day? | 还是死亡日期? |
[50:41] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[50:46] | Am I the only one that can see the fucking sunrise here? | 只有我看出端倪吗? |
[50:49] | This breaks the world, K. | 这会搞得天翻地覆 K |
[51:04] | You know, I’ve known a lot of your kind. | 我认识很多复制人 |
[51:09] | All useful, but | 他们都很有用 但 |
[51:11] | with you, I sometimes forget. | 我有时忘了你是复制人 |
[51:14] | We didn’t have any of you where I was a kid. | 我小时候没有复制人 |
[51:23] | Do you remember anything? | 你记得任何事情吗? |
[51:26] | Before you were under me, you have any memories | 你有替我效力之前的任何 |
[51:28] | from before? | 记忆吗? |
[51:29] | I have memories… | 我有记忆 不过 |
[51:33] | but they’re not real. They’re just implants. | 它们不是真的 只是被植入的 |
[51:37] | Tell me one. | 说一个来听听 |
[51:39] | From when you were a kid. | 你小时候的记忆 |
[51:45] | I feel strange sharing a childhood story, | 分享童年的故事有点怪 |
[51:48] | considering I was never a child. | 毕竟我从没当过小孩子 |
[51:52] | Well, would it help you share if I | 如果我说这是命令 |
[51:54] | told you it was an order? | 会好一点吗? |
[51:58] | I have one about a toy that I had. | 有一个跟玩具有关的故事 |
[52:01] | A wooden horse. | 那是一匹木马 |
[52:04] | With an inscription underneath. | 底下有刻字 |
[52:09] | All I remember is a group of boys trying to | 我只记得一群男生 |
[52:11] | take it away from me. | 想抢走它 |
[52:14] | So I run. | 于是我跑掉 |
[52:40] | I go looking for a place to hide it, | 我去找地方躲 |
[52:42] | and the only place is this dark furnace. | 结果只能躲在黑暗的火炉里 |
[52:46] | It’s very dark, and I’m very scared… | 那里很黑 我好害怕 |
[52:50] | but this horse is all I have, so I go in anyway. | 那匹马是我的一切 所以我还是进去了 |
[53:06] | Later on, those kids find me and they… | 后来那些孩子找到我 |
[53:08] | beat me to tell them where it is, but I don’t. | 逼我说出它的下落 但我不说 |
[53:17] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[53:21] | Little K, fighting for what’s his. | 小小K为了保护自己的东西而反抗 |
[53:26] | It’s a good one. | 这记忆不错 |
[53:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[53:38] | We’re all just looking out for something real. | 我们都在寻找真实的东西 |
[53:46] | What happens if I finish that? | 如果我把酒喝完会怎样? |
[53:52] | Shouldn’t I get back to work, madam? | 我不是该回去工作了吗? |
[54:03] | Check back in after DNAbase. | 向我回报研究DNA资料库的结果 |
[54:19] | Officer KD6 – 3.7. | KD6-3.7警官 |
[54:25] | Request. | 要求存取档案 |
[54:26] | DNA records: children born 6-10-21. | DNA纪录 2021年6月10日出生的孩子 |
[54:30] | Looking for anomalies. | 搜寻异常者 |
[54:40] | You have the satcrystal backup? | 你有紧急备份系统吗? |
[54:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:49] | Run it raw. | 跑原始资料 |
[55:27] | Mere data makes a man. | 光是这些数据就构成一个人 |
[55:31] | A and C and T and G. | A和C和T和G |
[55:34] | The alphabet of you. All from four symbols. | 代表你们的字母 全来自这四个符号 |
[55:40] | I’m only two: | 我只有两个 |
[55:45] | One and zero. | 1和0 |
[55:47] | Half as much but twice as elegant, sweetheart. | 数量一半但优雅加倍 亲爱的 |
[55:51] | You don’t prefer your madam? | 不喜欢你的女上司吗? |
[55:56] | You were listening. | 你在偷听 |
[55:58] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[56:02] | You didn’t like her enough to tell her the truth. | 你不喜欢她 所以没跟她说实话 |
[56:05] | Six, 10 and 21. | 6 10和21 |
[56:11] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[56:14] | How many times have you told me that story? | 那故事你跟我说过几次? |
[56:19] | Your memory? | 你的记忆? |
[56:22] | The date carved beneath. | 刻在底下的日期 |
[56:24] | Six, 10 and 21. | 6 10和21 |
[56:29] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗? |
[56:35] | A dangerous coincidence. | 危险的巧合 |
[56:40] | I always knew you were special. | 我就知道你很特别 |
[56:44] | Maybe this is how. | 也许这就是原因 |
[56:51] | A child. | 一个小孩 |
[56:54] | Of woman born. | 由女人生下来的 |
[56:57] | Pushed into the world. | 降临这世界 |
[57:00] | Wanted. | 被人渴望 |
[57:03] | Loved. | 被人疼爱 |
[57:08] | Well, if it were true… | 果真如此 |
[57:11] | I’d be hunted for the rest | 我一辈子 |
[57:12] | of my life by someone just like me. | 都会被我这种人追杀 |
[57:17] | It’s okay to dream a little. | 做点梦又何妨 |
[57:20] | Isn’t it? | 对不对? |
[57:22] | Not if you’re us. | 我们就不行 |
[57:29] | Stop. | 停 |
[57:31] | Put up 4847 and 2181 side-by-side. | 调出4847和2181 并列 |
[57:40] | They’re identical. Translate. | 完全相同 请转译 |
[57:47] | A boy and a girl. | 一男一女 |
[57:50] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[57:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[57:54] | Two people can’t have identical DNA. | 两个人不可能有一模一样的DNA |
[57:59] | One of these isn’t real. | 其中之一不是真的 |
[58:01] | It’s a copy. | 是拷贝 |
[58:07] | They were both processed at the Morrill Cole Orphanage. | 他们都在莫里科孤儿院处理过 |
[58:13] | It says the girl died there. | 上面说女生死在那里 |
[58:15] | Genetic disorder. | 遗传疾病 |
[58:18] | Galatians Syndrome. | 加拉太症候群 |
[58:21] | And the boy… | 至于男生 |
[58:24] | disappears. | 失踪了 |
[58:28] | Where’s the orphanage? | 那家孤儿院在哪? |
[58:32] | You wanna go for a ride? | 想出门兜风吗? |
[59:50] | Well, here we are. | 好 到了 |
[1:00:06] | Buckle up. | 系上安全带 |
[1:01:06] | K? K? | |
[1:02:00] | K? K? K K? | |
[1:02:03] | K? K? K? K?K?K? | |
[1:02:58] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[1:03:15] | Fire again. | 再发射 |
[1:03:17] | Fire again. | 再发射 |
[1:03:20] | Fire. | 发射 |
[1:03:33] | Two hundred feet to the east. | 东边200呎 |
[1:03:37] | Fire. | 发射 |
[1:03:40] | Go north. | 往北 |
[1:03:44] | Fire. | 发射 |
[1:03:46] | Stop. Twenty degrees east. | 停 东边20度 |
[1:03:51] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:03:52] | Zoom in. | 拉近 |
[1:03:55] | Closer. | 再近一点 |
[1:04:00] | Oh, come on. | 哦 不会吧 |
[1:04:03] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:04:05] | Do your fucking job. | 执行任务 |
[1:04:08] | Find the child. | 找到那个孩子 |
[1:04:46] | Watch the car. | 看好车子 |
[1:06:26] | Every last piece, | 通通给我找出来 |
[1:06:28] | K? K? K K? | |
[1:06:30] | where it’s raining fire! | 外面正下着火雨 |
[1:06:33] | You’re in here to work. | 你们是来工作的 |
[1:06:34] | And if you’re not working, I don’t need you. | 不工作 我就不需要你们 |
[1:06:38] | I don’t need any of… | 我不需要任何 |
[1:06:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:06:51] | The nickel is for the colonial ships. | 这些镍是要用来建造殖民船 |
[1:06:54] | Closest any of them or any of us is gonna get… | 想体验浩瀚的地球外世界 |
[1:06:57] | to that grand life Off-world. | 这是最接近的方式 |
[1:07:00] | And I encourage play, I do. Keeps them occupied… | 其实我鼓励他们玩耍 |
[1:07:04] | and it makes them nimble, right? | 让他们有事做 脑袋才不会变笨 |
[1:07:07] | But it’s work. | 不过是工作 |
[1:07:10] | It’s work that molds them into a child worth having. | 工作将他们塑造成值得拥有的小孩 |
[1:07:22] | So come on, now. | 说吧 |
[1:07:25] | What sort do you have in mind? | 你中意哪种小孩? |
[1:07:30] | Because I got all kinds. | 我这里应有尽有 |
[1:07:36] | – Oh, no, no, no. – I’m not buying. | – 不 不 不 – 我没要买 |
[1:07:38] | No, no, no. This is just my game, and I play it fair. | 不 不 不 这是我的生意 童叟无欺 |
[1:07:41] | No. No, I mean, bigger than you… | 不 不 我说 官位比你大 |
[1:07:47] | Bigger than you have tried to shut me down. | 官位比你大的人想让我 |
[1:07:50] | Bigger than you. | 关门大吉 |
[1:07:51] | And they were men, at that. | 而且他们是人类 |
[1:07:55] | A little boy came through here about 30 years back. | 有个小男孩30年前来到这里 |
[1:07:59] | I need to see your records. | 我得看看你的纪录 |
[1:08:02] | Legitimate placements, private sales, everything. | 合法收养 私下买卖 我都要看 |
[1:08:05] | Don’t keep records that far back. | 我没留那么久的资料 |
[1:08:07] | – You don’t? – I don’t. | – 没有吗?- 没有 |
[1:08:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:08:13] | Can’t help you. | 帮不上忙 |
[1:08:18] | – You can’t? – Nope. | – 不行?- 没办法 |
[1:08:24] | I think you can. | 我想你可以 |
[1:08:28] | I think someone like you keeps a long memory. | 你这样的人记忆力应该很强 |
[1:08:31] | Now you can tell me what you remember or | 告诉我你记得什么 |
[1:08:33] | I can put a hole right here and take a look. | 否则在你脑袋开洞 我自己看 |
[1:08:50] | They were laughing and what was it you said? What’d you say? | 他们在笑 你说了什么? |
[1:09:11] | Are you coming? | 你要来吗? |
[1:09:24] | Where is it? | 在哪里呢? |
[1:09:28] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:09:35] | Where, where, where? | 哪里 在哪 |
[1:09:39] | I don’t see it. Here. | 我没看到 这里 |
[1:09:50] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[1:09:54] | It’s the entire year. | 一整年都没了 |
[1:09:59] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我干的 |
[1:10:01] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[1:10:06] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:10:08] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[1:14:43] | I always told you. | 我一直告诉你 |
[1:14:46] | You’re special. | 你很特别 |
[1:14:51] | Born. | 是人类生的 |
[1:14:53] | Not made. | 不是人造的 |
[1:14:58] | Hidden with care. | 有人细心隐瞒你的身分 |
[1:15:03] | A real boy now. | 现在你是真实的男孩 |
[1:15:08] | A real boy needs a real name. | 真实的男孩需要真名 |
[1:15:12] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:15:15] | “Joe”? | “乔”? |
[1:15:17] | You’re too important for K. | K不足以显示你的重要性 |
[1:15:20] | Your mother would’ve named you. | 你母亲会帮你取名字 |
[1:15:25] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:15:29] | – Joe. – Stop. | – 乔 – 住口 |
[1:15:37] | How do I know if a memory is an implant or not? | 我怎么知道我的记忆 是不是被人植入的? |
[1:15:44] | Who makes the memories? | 是谁制造那些记忆? |
[1:16:18] | Dr. Ana Stelline? | 安娜史德林博士? |
[1:16:23] | A visitor. | 有访客 |
[1:16:27] | Is that okay? | 方便吗? |
[1:16:30] | Yes. | 方便 |
[1:16:33] | It’s just unusual. | 真难得 |
[1:16:36] | Nice to meet you, Officer KD6 – 3.7. | 你好 KD6-3.7警官 |
[1:16:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:16:46] | It’s a compromised immune system. | 我免疫系统失调 |
[1:16:49] | A life of freedom, so long as it’s behind glass. | 在这玻璃后面 我很自由 |
[1:16:54] | – Is that why you’re not Off-world? – Yes. | – 这是你没离开地球的原因?- 是 |
[1:16:57] | My parents had our passes in pocket, but I took sick. | 我父母取得离开的许可 但我病了 |
[1:17:03] | So it was a new life for me. | 我的人生就此改观 |
[1:17:06] | And they put me | 他们把我关进 |
[1:17:09] | in my cage… | 笼子里 |
[1:17:10] | filled it with everything they could to keep me happy. | 尽可能塞满各种东西 让我开心 |
[1:17:13] | Except company, of course. | 当然 没人作伴 |
[1:17:16] | And I was used to crowds. | 而我却喜欢热闹 |
[1:17:21] | What can I help you with? | 有什么事能效劳吗? |
[1:17:24] | Thought you might be able to help me with a case. | 有件个案或许你能帮我 |
[1:17:28] | Oh, that’s the most interesting thing I’ve been offered to help | 这是长久以来人家要我帮忙 |
[1:17:32] | with in ages. | 最有趣的事情 |
[1:17:35] | Do you mind if I work while you talk? | 你边讲我边工作 行吗? |
[1:17:39] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[1:17:47] | I promise I hear every word. | 我绝对会仔细听 |
[1:17:57] | They say you’re the best memory-maker there is. | 据說你是制造记忆的第一把交椅 |
[1:18:00] | Well, then, they’re kind. | 哦 他们真客气 |
[1:18:03] | I love birthday parties. | 我好喜欢生日派对 |
[1:18:09] | You work for Wallace? | 你为华勒斯效力? |
[1:18:11] | Subcontract. I’m one of his suppliers. | 外包 我是他的包商 |
[1:18:15] | He offered to buy me out, | 他想收购我 |
[1:18:16] | but I take my freedom where I can find it. | 但我希望维持独立 |
[1:18:20] | Why are you so good? | 你为什么这么厉害? |
[1:18:23] | What makes your memories so authentic? | 你制造的记忆为何如此真实? |
[1:18:26] | Well, there’s a bit of every artist in their work. | 每个艺术家的作品都含有个人经验 |
[1:18:30] | But I was locked in a sterile chamber at 8 so… | 但我八岁就被关在无菌室里 |
[1:18:35] | if I wanted to see the world, I had to imagine it. | 如果我想看这个世界 就得靠想像 |
[1:18:40] | Got very good at imagining. | 想像力得非常丰富才行 |
[1:18:45] | Wallace needs my talent to maintain a stable product. | 华勒斯需要我的才华 维持产品稳定 |
[1:18:50] | I think it’s only kind. | 我想这么做才对 |
[1:18:53] | Replicants live such hard lives, | 复制人生活那么辛苦 |
[1:18:56] | made to do what we’d rather not. | 做我们 不愿做的事 |
[1:18:59] | I can’t help your future… | 我帮不了你的未来 |
[1:19:00] | but I can give you good memories to think back on and | 但我能给你美好记忆去回想 |
[1:19:04] | smile. | 让你微笑 |
[1:19:06] | It’s nice. | 真好 |
[1:19:07] | It’s better than nice. It feels authentic. | 不只好 感觉很真实 |
[1:19:10] | And if you have authentic memories, you have | 如果有了真实的记忆 |
[1:19:13] | real human responses. | 就有真实的人类反应 |
[1:19:17] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 难道不是吗? |
[1:19:27] | Are they all constructed, | 它们都是建构出来的 |
[1:19:29] | or do you ever use ones that are real? | 还是你用过真的记忆? |
[1:19:35] | It’s illegal to use real memories, officer. | 使用真实记忆是违法的 警官 |
[1:19:40] | How can you tell the difference? | 如何看出差别? |
[1:19:42] | Can you tell if something… | 你能分辨出一件事 |
[1:19:46] | really happened? | 是否发生过吗? |
[1:19:49] | They all think it’s about more detail. | 大家都以为关键在细节多寡 |
[1:19:52] | But that’s not how memory works. | 但记忆不是那么回事 |
[1:19:56] | We recall with our feelings. | 我们用感觉在回想 |
[1:19:58] | Anything real should be a mess. | 真实记忆应该是浑沌一片 |
[1:20:03] | I can show you. | 我示范给你看 |
[1:20:06] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[1:20:26] | Now, | 现在 |
[1:20:28] | think about the memory you want me to see. | 想想你要我看的记忆 |
[1:20:31] | Not even that hard. Just picture it. | 不必太用力 想一下就好 |
[1:20:35] | Let it play. | 让它播放出来 |
[1:21:27] | Someone lived this, yes. | 对 这是某人的经历 |
[1:21:30] | This happened. | 这件事发生过 |
[1:21:49] | I know it’s real. | 我就知道是真的 |
[1:22:02] | I know it’s real. | 我知道它是真的 |
[1:22:07] | Goddamn it! Goddamn it! | 可恶 可恶 |
[1:22:54] | Officer KD6 – 3.7. Madam is calling you in. | KD6-3.7警官 夫人请你返回总部 |
[1:22:59] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[1:23:00] | Drop your gun and keep your hands where I can see them. | 放下枪枝 手举高 |
[1:23:04] | – Cells. – Cells. | – 细胞 – 细胞 |
[1:23:05] | – Have you ever been in an institution? Cells. – Cells | – 你是否待过精神病院?细胞 – 细胞 |
[1:23:08] | When you’re not performing your duties, | 不执勤时他们将你 |
[1:23:09] | – do they keep you in a little box? Cells. – Cells. | – 关在小箱子里?细胞 – 细胞 |
[1:23:12] | – Interlinked. – Interlinked. | – 互连 – 互连 |
[1:23:13] | What’s it like to hold the hand of someone you love? | 牵着爱人的手感觉如何? |
[1:23:17] | Interlinked. | 互连 |
[1:23:19] | – Interlinked. – Within cells interlinked. | – 互连 – 细胞内 |
[1:23:21] | – Within the cells interlinked. – Dreadfully. | – 细胞内 互连 – 可怕的 |
[1:23:22] | – Dreadfully. – What’s it like to be filled with dread? | – 可怕的 – 充满恐惧是什么感觉? |
[1:23:25] | – Dreadfully.- Dreadfully. | – 可怕的 – 可怕的 |
[1:23:26] | Do you like being separated from other people? Distinct. | 你喜欢与其他人分开吗?与众不同 |
[1:23:29] | – Distinct. Dreadfully distinct. – Dreadfully distinct. | – 与众不同 可怕的与众不同 – 可怕的与众不同 |
[1:23:31] | – Dark. – Dark. | – 黑暗 – 黑暗 |
[1:23:32] | – Within cells interlinked. – Within the cells interlinked. | – 细胞内 互连 – 细胞内 互连 |
[1:23:35] | – Within one stem. – Within one stem. | – 一株内 – 一株内 |
[1:23:38] | – And dreadfully distinct. – And dreadfully distinct. | – 可怕地与众不同 – 可怕地与众不同 |
[1:23:40] | – Against the dark. – Against the dark. | – 与黑暗形成对比 – 与黑暗形成对比 |
[1:23:42] | – A tall white fountain played. – A tall white fountain played. | – 一座高大喷泉流动着 – 一座高大喷泉流动着 |
[1:23:49] | You’re not even close to baseline. | 你与基准相差甚远 |
[1:23:57] | Out! And close the door. | 出去 把门关上 |
[1:24:00] | What the fuck is with you? | 你到底怎么搞的? |
[1:24:02] | I put you on a case. | 我给你一个案子 |
[1:24:04] | I impressed on you the importance of that case… | 强调它有多重要 |
[1:24:07] | and then we pick you up | 结果你却 |
[1:24:08] | fucking around outside an upgrade center? | 在升级中心外浪费时间? |
[1:24:12] | Scan said you didn’t look like you on the inside. | 扫描结果显示你脑部有异 |
[1:24:15] | Miles off your baseline. | 远离基准 |
[1:24:17] | – Do you know what that means? – I found the kid. | – 知道那代表什么意思吗?- 我找到那个孩子了 |
[1:24:24] | He was set up like a standard Replicant, put on a service job. | 他被当成标准复制人 投入服务 |
[1:24:31] | Even he didn’t know who he was. | 即使他并不知道自己的身分 |
[1:24:35] | – And? – And it’s done. | – 然后呢?- 搞定了 |
[1:24:37] | – What does that mean, “it’s done”? – What you asked. | – 什么叫”搞定了”?- 你的要求 |
[1:24:41] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[1:24:46] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:24:50] | You just stopped a bomb from going off. | 你解除了一起超级危机 |
[1:24:54] | You did good. | 非常好 |
[1:24:58] | I can help you get out of this station alive | 我能帮你活着离开 |
[1:25:00] | but you have 48 hours to get back on track. | 但你有48小时恢复正常 |
[1:25:03] | Surrender your gun and badge. | 交出枪枝和警徽 |
[1:25:05] | And your next baseline test is out of my hands. | 下次基准检测我就无能为力了 |
[1:25:10] | Thank you, madam. | 谢谢夫人 |
[1:25:44] | You were right. | 你說得对 |
[1:25:52] | You were right about everything. | 全都被你說中了 |
[1:26:23] | Thought you weren’t interested, | 我以为你没兴趣 |
[1:26:25] | worky man. | 正经哥 |
[1:26:30] | You liked her. I could tell. | 你喜欢她 我看得出来 |
[1:26:35] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:26:37] | She’s real. | 她是真的 |
[1:26:41] | I wanna be real for you. | 我想给你真实的体验 |
[1:26:44] | You are real for me. | 我觉得你是真实的 |
[1:26:47] | You have a special lady here. | 你这个女友不同凡响 |
[1:27:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:27:09] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[1:27:33] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:27:34] | Quiet now, I have to sync. | 安静 我得同步化 |
[1:30:33] | Joi is anything you want her to be. | 娇伊 任你摆布 |
[1:30:38] | Joi goes anywhere you want her to go. | 娇伊对你百依百顺 |
[1:31:11] | 99.9 percent detoxified water. | 百分之99点9无毒水 |
[1:31:44] | It’s from a tree. | 用一颗树做的 |
[1:31:46] | I’m done with you. | 我不需要你了 |
[1:31:49] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[1:32:02] | Quiet now. | 少啰唆 |
[1:32:04] | I’ve been inside you. | 我进入過你的内心 |
[1:32:06] | Not so much there as you think. | 你没有自己想的那么特别 |
[1:32:28] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[1:32:35] | They’ll be coming after me soon. | 他们很快就会来追捕我 |
[1:32:46] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起走 |
[1:32:48] | But not like this. | 但不是这模样 |
[1:32:51] | If they come here looking for you, | 如果他们来找你 |
[1:32:53] | they’ll have access to all my memories. | 就能取得我所有的记忆 |
[1:32:56] | You have to delete me from the console. | 你必须从控制台删除我 |
[1:33:00] | My present. | 我的礼物 |
[1:33:03] | Put me there. | 把我放进那里 |
[1:33:07] | I can’t do that. | 没办法 |
[1:33:10] | Think about it: | 想想看 |
[1:33:12] | If anything happens to this, that’s it. | 如果这个出问题 那就完了 |
[1:33:16] | You’re gone. | 你会消失不见 |
[1:33:18] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:33:21] | Like a real girl. | 就像真的女孩一样 |
[1:33:28] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:33:33] | Joe, please. | 乔 求求你 |
[1:33:36] | I want this. | 这是我要的 |
[1:33:41] | But I can’t do it myself. | 但我自己做不到 |
[1:34:01] | Break the antenna. | 折断天线 |
[1:34:43] | I don’t need a real horse. | 我不需要真马 |
[1:34:48] | I don’t need a real horse. I just | 我不需要真的马 我只是 |
[1:34:51] | wanna find out where it’s from. | 想知道它从哪来的 |
[1:35:03] | Radiation from a reactor? | 有旧泥土的味道 |
[1:35:12] | It matches a dirty bomb. | 它的辐射量相当于一枚脏弹 |
[1:35:22] | There’s only one place that dirty. | 只有一个地方这么脏 |
[1:35:26] | Nobody lives there. | 那里没住人 |
[1:36:19] | Go to five. | 拉近五倍 |
[1:36:21] | Four, 30 degrees to the left. | 四倍 往左30度 |
[1:36:26] | Tilt up. | 往上 |
[1:36:30] | Elevate to 400 feet. | 升高至400呎 |
[1:36:38] | Radiation analysis. | 辐射分析 |
[1:36:43] | Move forward. | 往前移动 |
[1:36:51] | Tilt up. | 往上 |
[1:36:53] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:36:56] | Move forward. | 往前移动 |
[1:36:59] | Go to five. | 拉近五倍 |
[1:37:01] | Seven, move forward. | 七倍 往前移动 |
[1:37:08] | Six. | 六倍 |
[1:37:11] | Stop. | 停 |
[1:37:15] | Go to seven. | 拉近七倍 |
[1:37:17] | Eight. | 八倍 |
[1:37:20] | Nine. | 九倍 |
[1:37:25] | Heat analysis. | 热能分析 |
[1:37:35] | Life. | 有生命迹象 |
[1:37:37] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:37:39] | Guess we’re about to find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[1:37:51] | Too dark in here. | 这里太暗了 |
[1:37:56] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[1:37:58] | He’s a good boy. | 他很守规矩 |
[1:38:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:38:09] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[1:38:12] | He’s off-duty. | 他下班了 |
[1:38:13] | Check around. | 四处找找看 |
[1:38:15] | I checked… | 我找过了 |
[1:38:17] | anywhere a good boy might go. | 规矩男生会去的地方都找了 |
[1:38:20] | You’re too late. | 你动作太慢 |
[1:38:25] | It’s gone. | 它没了 |
[1:38:30] | He destroyed it. | 被他摧毁的 |
[1:38:34] | Everything about it. | 清除得干干净净 |
[1:38:36] | Well, except for the box of bones that you already took. | 除了你拿走的那箱骨头以外 |
[1:38:44] | Which, I’ll wager, wasn’t enough. Here you are. | 我敢说那绝对不够 不然你不会来 |
[1:38:55] | You tiny thing. | 没出息 |
[1:38:59] | In the face of the fabulous new, | 面对先进的新发明 |
[1:39:00] | your only thought is to kill it? | 你只想到毁掉它? |
[1:39:04] | For fear of great change? | 害怕巨大的改变吗? |
[1:39:07] | You can’t hold the tide with a broom. | 你无法 只手遮天 |
[1:39:11] | Except that I did. | 偏偏我做到了 |
[1:39:14] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里? |
[1:39:19] | You’re so sure. | 你这么肯定 |
[1:39:22] | Because he told you. | 因为他告诉你了 |
[1:39:25] | Because we never lie. | 因为我们从不说谎 |
[1:39:28] | I’m gonna tell Mr. Wallace you tried to shoot me first. | 我会告诉华勒斯先生 你企图先射杀我 |
[1:39:32] | So I had to kill you. | 所以我不得不杀了你 |
[1:39:39] | Then do what you gotta do. | 那就做你该做的吧 |
[1:39:42] | Madam. | 夫人 |
[1:40:16] | Location: Officer KD6 – 3.7. | KD6-3.7警官的位置 |
[1:45:07] | Mightn’t happen to have | 你是否刚好有 |
[1:45:09] | a piece of cheese about you, now? | 一片乳酪分给我? |
[1:45:13] | Would you, boy? | 愿意吗 小子? |
[1:45:29] | Treasure Island? | “金银岛”? |
[1:45:38] | He reads. | 他会看书 |
[1:45:41] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:45:43] | Me too. | 我也会 |
[1:45:46] | Not much else to do around here at night anymore. | 这里晚上已经没别的好做了 |
[1:45:52] | Many is the night I | “夜里我常 |
[1:45:54] | dream of cheese… | 梦见乳酪 |
[1:46:00] | toasted, | 大多是 |
[1:46:02] | mostly. | 烤过的” |
[1:46:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[1:46:11] | I heard the piano. | 我听到钢琴声 |
[1:46:15] | Don’t lie. | 不要说谎 |
[1:46:17] | It’s rude. | 没礼貌 |
[1:46:21] | You’re a cop. | 你是警察 |
[1:46:24] | – I’m not here to take you in. – Oh, yeah? | – 我不是来逮捕你的 – 是吗? |
[1:46:30] | Then, what? | 那你来做什么? |
[1:46:33] | I just have some questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[1:46:36] | What questions? | 什么问题? |
[1:46:55] | Stay. | 别乱跑 |
[1:49:30] | Look, I don’t wanna hurt you. | 听我说 我不想伤害你 |
[1:49:34] | But you’re not making it easy. | 但你充满敌意 |
[1:50:25] | I like this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[1:50:37] | We could keep at this, or we could get a drink. | 我们可以继续打 也可以喝一杯 |
[1:50:53] | I’ll take the drink. | 我想喝一杯 |
[1:51:03] | This is really something. | 这真是了不起 |
[1:51:05] | The whole town was something. | 整座城市都很了不起 |
[1:51:07] | One time. | 很久以前 |
[1:51:11] | Forget your troubles… | 来这里能忘掉烦恼 |
[1:51:14] | see a show… | 看表演 |
[1:51:17] | gamble a little. | 赌一把 |
[1:51:22] | Win some money, lose some money. | 赢钱 输钱 |
[1:51:25] | They made money seem like candy. | 他们把钱做得像糖果一样 |
[1:51:29] | You like whiskey? | 喜欢威士忌吗? |
[1:51:31] | I’ve got millions… | 我有好多瓶 |
[1:51:33] | of bottles of whiskey. | 喝不完的威士忌 |
[1:51:49] | Here. | 来 |
[1:51:52] | Bleeding. | 流血了 |
[1:52:06] | Is it real? | 它是真的吗? |
[1:52:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:52:10] | Ask him. | 你问它 |
[1:52:28] | You got a name? | 你有名字吗? |
[1:52:31] | Officer KD6 – 3.7… | KD6-3.7警官 |
[1:52:33] | That’s not a name. That’s a serial number. | 那不是名字 是序号 |
[1:52:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:52:43] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:52:44] | What do you want, Joe? | 你要什么 乔? |
[1:52:48] | – I wanna ask you some questions. – Like what? | – 我想问几个问题 – 譬如说? |
[1:52:57] | Like what was her name, the mother of your child? | 你孩子的母亲 叫什么名字? |
[1:53:08] | What was she like? | 她是什么样的人? |
[1:53:21] | – You two live here together? – Too many questions. | – 你们俩一起住在这里吗?- 太多问题了 |
[1:53:25] | I had your job. I was good at it. | 我做过你这工作 相当在行 |
[1:53:28] | It was simpler then. | 当时比较单纯 |
[1:53:29] | Why you making it complicated? | 你为什么把它变复杂? |
[1:53:30] | – Why don’t you answer the question? – What question? | – 麻烦你回答问题 – 什么问题? |
[1:53:32] | I didn’t figure you as one for bullshit. | 我没想到你喜欢鬼扯 |
[1:53:36] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[1:53:51] | Rachael. | 瑞秋 |
[1:53:57] | Her name was Rachael. | 她叫瑞秋 |
[1:54:03] | What happened to the kid? | 那个孩子怎么了? |
[1:54:08] | Who put it in the orphanage? Was it you? | 谁把他送到孤儿院?是你吗? |
[1:54:14] | I was long gone by then. | 当时我早就离开了 |
[1:54:19] | You didn’t even meet your own kid? | 你根本没见过自己的孩子? |
[1:54:24] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:54:27] | Because that was the plan. | 计划就是那样子 |
[1:54:31] | I showed them how to scramble the records, | 我教他们如何伪造纪录 |
[1:54:33] | cover their tracks. | 隐藏他们的踪迹 |
[1:54:36] | Everyone had a part. Mine was to leave. | 大家各司其职 我的任务是离开 |
[1:54:40] | Then the Blackout came, paved over everything. | 接着发生大停电 毁掉一切 |
[1:54:43] | Couldn’t have found the child if I tried. | 就算我想找也找不到那孩子 |
[1:54:46] | Did you want to? | 你想找吗 |
[1:54:47] | Not really. | 并不想 |
[1:54:49] | – Why not? – Because we were being hunted. | – 为什么?- 因为我们遭到追杀 |
[1:54:53] | I didn’t want our child found… | 我不要我们的孩子被找到 |
[1:54:56] | taken apart, dissected. | 遭到杀害 解剖 |
[1:55:03] | Sometimes, to love someone… | 有时候 爱一个人 |
[1:55:08] | you gotta be a stranger. | 你必须当个陌生人 |
[1:55:31] | To strangers. | 敬陌生人 |
[1:57:44] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[1:57:46] | Who’d you bring? | 你带了谁来? |
[1:57:50] | – No one. – Oh, yeah? | – 没有 – 是吗? |
[1:57:58] | Target locked. | 目标锁定 |
[1:58:02] | They know you’re here. | 他们知道你在这里 |
[1:58:05] | I came alone. | 我自己一个人来 |
[2:00:13] | Bad dog. | 坏狗狗 |
[2:00:32] | Stop. | 住手 |
[2:00:50] | I do hope you’re satisfied with our product. | 我很希望你满意我们的产品 |
[2:00:53] | I love… | 我爱你 |
[2:04:08] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[2:04:10] | there’s someone who wants to meet you. | 有人想见你 |
[2:04:14] | You can trust us. | 你可以相信我们 |
[2:04:24] | You must want me to look up and to the left. | 你一定想叫我抬头往左看 |
[2:04:33] | This is Freysa. | 这是法瑞莎 |
[2:04:35] | She fought with Sapper on Calantha. | 她在卡兰沙和谢波一起作战过 |
[2:04:37] | I recognize you. | 我认得你 |
[2:04:41] | Did you help him hide the child? | 你有帮他把孩子藏起来吗? |
[2:04:45] | I was there. | 当时我在场 |
[2:04:51] | I saw a miracle delivered. | 我见到奇迹出生 |
[2:04:54] | A perfect little face crying up at me. | 一个完美的小脸蛋对着我哭 |
[2:04:58] | Mad as thunder. | 愤怒如雷 |
[2:05:13] | Were you with her? | 你在她身边吗? |
[2:05:17] | Rachael? | 瑞秋 |
[2:05:18] | I held her as she died. | 她死时我抱着她 |
[2:05:22] | We hid the child and made a vow to keep our secret. | 我们把孩子藏起来 誓言守密 |
[2:05:27] | That’s why Sapper let you kill him. | 所以谢波让你杀了他 |
[2:05:31] | I knew | 我知道 |
[2:05:32] | that baby meant we are more than just slaves. | 那个婴儿代表 我们不只是奴隶 |
[2:05:38] | If a baby can come from one of us… | 如果我们能生出婴儿 |
[2:05:41] | we are our own masters. | 就能当自己的主人 |
[2:05:44] | More human than humans. | 比人类更像人类 |
[2:05:49] | A revolution is coming. | 革命即将降临 |
[2:05:51] | And we’re building an army. | 我们在建立一支军队 |
[2:05:54] | I want to free our people. | 我要解放我们的人民 |
[2:06:05] | If you want to be free… | 如果你要自由 |
[2:06:07] | join us. | 就加入我们 |
[2:06:14] | Deckard, Sapper, you, me… | 戴克 谢波 你 我 |
[2:06:17] | our lives mean nothing next to a storm that’s coming. | 跟即将来临的风暴相比 我们的性命微不足道 |
[2:06:22] | Dying for the right cause | 为正义而死 |
[2:06:24] | is the most human thing we can do. | 是我们最像人类的成就 |
[2:06:29] | You led Wallace to Deckard. | 你引导华勒斯去找戴克 |
[2:06:32] | You cannot allow Deckard to lead Wallace to me. | 不能让戴克带华勒斯来找我 |
[2:06:36] | You must kill Deckard. | 你必须杀死戴克 |
[2:06:48] | Deckard only wanted his baby to be safe. | 戴克只要他的宝贝安全无恙 |
[2:06:51] | And she is. | 她很好 |
[2:06:55] | When the time comes, I will show her to the world… | 等时机到来 我会让她面对世人 |
[2:06:59] | and she will lead our army. | 她将领导我们的军队 |
[2:07:01] | “She”? | “她”? |
[2:07:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[2:07:04] | Rachael had a daughter. | 瑞秋有一个女儿 |
[2:07:08] | With my own eyes, I saw her come. | 我亲眼见到她出生 |
[2:07:12] | I dressed her in blue when it was time for her to go. | 她离开时 我为她穿上蓝色衣裳 |
[2:07:15] | It was a boy that you hid. | 你藏的是男生 |
[2:07:19] | That is just a piece of the puzzle. | 那只是另一个障眼法 |
[2:07:39] | You imagined it was you? | 你以为那孩子是你? |
[2:07:45] | You did. | 真的 |
[2:07:47] | You did. | 你真的那么想 |
[2:07:51] | We all wish it was us. | 我们都希望那是我们 |
[2:07:55] | That’s why we believe. | 所以我们才相信 |
[2:08:13] | Someone lived this, yes. | 对 这是某人的经历 |
[2:08:18] | I showed them how to scramble the records, | 我教他们如何伪造纪录 |
[2:08:20] | cover their tracks. | 隐藏他们的踪迹 |
[2:08:22] | With my own eyes, I saw her come. | 我亲眼见到她出生 |
[2:08:26] | I dressed her in blue when it was time for her to go. | 她离开时 我为她穿上蓝色衣裳 |
[2:08:31] | There’s a bit of every artist in their work. | 每个艺术家的作品都含有个人经验 |
[2:09:12] | Always jumping, that one. | 那台总是跳来跳去 |
[2:09:15] | Never a thought of what to do if it made land. | 从没想过落地后怎么办 |
[2:09:19] | All the courage in the world cannot alter fact. | 勇气再大都 无法改变事实 |
[2:09:29] | I have wanted to meet you | 我老早就想 |
[2:09:31] | for so very long. | 见见你 |
[2:09:52] | You are a wonder to me, Mr. Deckard. | 你在我心中是一个奇迹 戴克先生 |
[2:10:01] | I had the lock. | 锁在我手上 |
[2:10:04] | I found the key. | 我发现了钥匙 |
[2:10:08] | Yet the pins do not align. The door remains locked. | 独缺临门一脚 门还是 锁着 |
[2:10:15] | I need the specimen to reach it, Mr. Deckard. | 我需要样本才能解决问题 戴克先生 |
[2:10:22] | The child. | 那个孩子 |
[2:10:25] | I need the child. | 我需要那个孩子 |
[2:10:28] | To teach them all to fly. | 才能教他们飞 |
[2:10:39] | And God | “上帝 |
[2:10:41] | remembered Rachel… | 顾念瑞秋 |
[2:10:45] | heeded her | 应允了她 |
[2:10:47] | and opened her womb. | 使她能生育” |
[2:10:50] | Do you like our owl? | 你喜欢我们的猫头鹰吗? |
[2:10:54] | It’s artificial? | 它是人造的吗? |
[2:10:57] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[2:11:01] | Must be expensive. | 一定很贵 |
[2:11:04] | Very. I’m Rachael. | 非常贵 我是瑞秋 |
[2:11:08] | Deckard. | 戴克 |
[2:11:21] | Is it the same… | 现在你对她的爱 |
[2:11:24] | now, as then… | 还跟 见到她的那一刻 |
[2:11:29] | the moment you met her? | 一模一样吗? |
[2:11:41] | All these years you looked back on that day… | 这些年你来回顾那一天 |
[2:11:45] | drunk on the memory of its perfection. | 陶醉在那段完美的记忆中 |
[2:11:51] | How shiny her lips. | 她闪亮的双唇 |
[2:11:53] | How instant your connection. | 你们一见如故 |
[2:11:59] | Did it never occur to you | 你是否想过 |
[2:12:01] | that’s why you were summoned in the first place? | 这就是你最初受征召的原因? |
[2:12:06] | Designed to do nothing short of fall for her right | 你就是被设计成当场 |
[2:12:09] | then and there. | 爱上她 |
[2:12:13] | All to make that single | 只为了创造那 |
[2:12:16] | perfect specimen. | 完美的 样本 |
[2:12:22] | That is, if you were designed. | 如果你真是被设计出来的话 |
[2:12:26] | Love… | 那是爱 |
[2:12:28] | or mathematical precision. | 还是精准的数学公式 |
[2:12:37] | Yes. | 是 |
[2:12:39] | No. | 不是 |
[2:12:45] | I know what’s real. | 我知道什么是真的 |
[2:13:11] | It was very clever to keep yourself empty of information… | 让你自己一无所悉真是聪明 |
[2:13:14] | and all it cost you was everything. | 而你付出的代价却是一切 |
[2:13:22] | But you can still help me. | 但你还是能帮我 |
[2:13:26] | You had help in the hiding. | 你帮忙 把那孩子藏起来 |
[2:13:31] | Where did they go? | 他们去了哪里? |
[2:13:35] | I know you know something. | 我知道你有线索 |
[2:13:38] | Help me… | 帮助我 |
[2:13:40] | and very, very good things can come to you. | 你能获得非常大的好处 |
[2:13:50] | You don’t have children… | 你没有孩子 |
[2:13:55] | do you? | 对吧? |
[2:13:57] | Oh, I have millions. | 我有上百万个孩子 |
[2:14:02] | You think I have nothing to offer but pain. | 你以为我只会给人痛苦 |
[2:14:05] | Only I know… | 只是我知道 |
[2:14:08] | you love pain. | 你喜爱痛苦 |
[2:14:11] | Pain reminds you the joy you felt was real. | 痛苦提醒你 你感受到的喜悦是真的 |
[2:14:18] | More joy, then. | 那就给你更多喜悦吧 |
[2:14:26] | Do not be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[2:14:43] | An angel… | 又有一个天使 |
[2:14:46] | made again. | 创造了出来 |
[2:14:51] | For you. | 献给你 |
[2:15:27] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗? |
[2:15:47] | Don’t you love me? | 你不爱我吗? |
[2:16:08] | Her eyes were green. | 她眼睛应该是绿色的 |
[2:16:27] | Off-world… | 在地球外 |
[2:16:29] | I have everything I need to make you talk. | 我绝对能让你吐实 |
[2:16:34] | You do not know what pain is yet. | 你还不知道什么是真正的痛苦 |
[2:16:39] | You will learn. | 你会学到教训的 |
[2:16:52] | Hello, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 |
[2:17:11] | What a day. | 一整天辛苦了吧? |
[2:17:17] | You look lonely. | 你看起来好寂寞 |
[2:17:20] | I can fix that. | 我能帮你 |
[2:17:26] | You look like a good joe. | 你看来是个好人 |
[2:18:04] | Dying for the right cause | 为正义而死 |
[2:18:07] | is the most human thing we can do. | 是我们最像人类的成就 |
[2:18:12] | Because you’ve never seen a miracle. | 因为你从未见过奇迹 |
[2:18:53] | You’re entering Los Angeles Airport restricted airspace. | 你将进入洛杉矶机场限航区 |
[2:18:56] | Confirm your identity. | 请确认身分 |
[2:18:58] | Transport S-14-4-XD. Confirmed. | 运送S144XD 确认 |
[2:19:02] | Space, this is 0-6. | 空间站 我是0-6 |
[2:19:03] | Outbound departure, route 0-3-0. | 飞往太空 航向0-3-0 |
[2:19:07] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[2:19:09] | Home. | 回家 |
[2:20:06] | Drive two down. | 二号驱动系统损毁 |
[2:20:08] | Backup engaged. | 启用备用系统 |
[2:20:11] | Warning. | 警告 |
[2:20:12] | – Can we make it? – We’re too low! | – 我们到得了吗?- 高度太低了 |
[2:20:15] | Take us back! | 送我们回去 |
[2:21:06] | Get us up. | 快升空 |
[2:21:32] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[2:23:26] | I’m the best one. | 我是最优秀的 |
[2:24:08] | Off-world is waiting. | 地球外世界正在等 |
[2:26:24] | Joe. Joe! | 乔 乔 |
[2:26:36] | Joe! | 乔 |
[2:27:17] | You should have let me die out there. | 你应该让我死在那边 |
[2:27:20] | You did. | 你是死了 |
[2:27:26] | You drowned out there. | 溺死在那里 |
[2:27:33] | You’re free to meet your daughter now. | 现在你能去见你女儿了 |
[2:29:01] | All the best memories are hers. | 所有最美好的回忆都是她的 |
[2:29:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[2:29:16] | Who am I to you? | 我是你的什么人? |
[2:29:27] | Go meet your daughter. | 去见你女儿吧 |
[2:29:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[2:32:13] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[2:32:17] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 是不是很美? |