英文名称:blade2
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Parizska Blood Bank Prague, Czech Republic | 捷克布拉格帕里斯卡血库 |
[00:51] | First time giving blood? | 第一次卖血 |
[00:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:58] | They pay cash here. | 他们付现金 |
[01:00] | And there’s no limit to how many times you give. | 也不管你卖过多少次 |
[01:02] | They even buy it in the jar. | 连瓶装的都肯买 |
[01:05] | Jared Nomak? We’re ready for you now. | 查德·诺玛 轮到你了 |
[01:21] | In the past 12 months, have you gotten a tattoo or any skin or body piercing? | 过去一年内 有没有刺青或其他刺穿皮肤举动 |
[01:26] | No. | 没有 |
[01:28] | Where did you get that scar on your chin? | 你下巴的疤是怎么回事 |
[01:32] | Childhood accident. | 小时候出过意外 |
[01:35] | You say you don’t have any immediate next of kin. | 你说你没有任何近亲 |
[01:38] | Not that I’m in contact with. | 至少没跟任何近亲连络 |
[01:40] | Nobody to call in case of an emergency? | 万一有紧急事故没人可连络 |
[01:42] | No one. | 一个都没有 |
[01:44] | No family? | 没有家人 |
[01:45] | I told you no. | 跟你说过 没有 |
[01:47] | Are you telling me I can’t be a donor? | 你是说我不能捐血 |
[01:51] | It depends. | 不一定 |
[01:52] | We came up with some unusual results in your blood test. | 你的验血结果不寻常 |
[01:55] | What? | 什么 |
[01:57] | How unusual? | 多不寻常 |
[02:01] | Let me explain. | 我来解释 |
[02:02] | Your blood has a very rare phenotype, one we haven’t encountered before. | 你血液中含有稀有的显型体 我们从未见过 |
[02:10] | What? | 什么 |
[02:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:14] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[02:16] | Sit down, please. | 请坐下 |
[02:20] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:22] | This is a good-news-bad-news scenario, Jared. | 这是好坏参半的局面 查德 |
[02:26] | Good news for us. | 对我们是好事 |
[02:30] | Bad news… | 对你… |
[02:34] | …for you. | 却是坏事 |
[03:20] | Vampires! | 一群吸血鬼 |
[03:23] | I hate vampires. | 我最恨吸血鬼 |
[03:39] | Forget what you think you know. | 忘掉你们自以为了解的想法 |
[03:42] | Vampires exist. | 吸血鬼确实存在 |
[03:47] | My name is Blade. | 本人刀锋战士 |
[03:51] | I was born half-human, half-vampire. | 天生半人半吸血鬼 |
[03:56] | They call me… | 其他吸血鬼叫我… |
[03:58] | …the Daywalker. | 白昼游侠 |
[04:02] | I have all their strengths, none of their weaknesses… | 我拥有他们的力量 却没有他们的弱点 |
[04:07] | …except for the thirst. | 除了同样嗜血如命 |
[04:11] | Twenty years ago, I met a man that changed that: | 二十年前 一个人改变了我 |
[04:15] | Whistler. | 惠斯勒 |
[04:17] | He taught me how to hold the thirst at bay. | 他教我如何控制嗜血的冲动 |
[04:20] | Taught me the rules. | 教我狩猎法则 |
[04:23] | Gave me the weapons to hunt with: | 也给了我狩猎工具 |
[04:26] | Silver, garlic… | 银器 大蒜 |
[04:29] | …sunlight. | 阳光 |
[04:32] | Two years ago, he was attacked. | 二年前 他遭到攻击 |
[04:34] | They took him and turned him into the thing I hate most. | 被逮去变成我最恨的东西 |
[04:41] | I should’ve finished him off. | 我早该了结他的生命 |
[04:44] | Now I’m hunting him. | 现在 我正在猎捕他 |
[04:49] | I will find him… | 我一定会找到他 |
[04:51] | …and nothing will stand in my way. | 什么都阻挡不了我 |
[04:57] | BLADE II | 刀锋战士2 |
[05:17] | The Daywalker’s here! Stop him! | 白昼游侠来了 拦住他 |
[05:34] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[05:43] | Fuck this shit! | 他妈的混蛋 |
[08:15] | I don’t know where they keep him. | 我不知道他们将他藏在哪里 |
[08:21] | Take me to him and I’ll consider you a loose end. | 带我去找他 我放你一马 |
[08:25] | Please I don’t know. | 拜托 我不知道 |
[08:29] | He shot himself. Then he turned. | 他举枪自杀变成吸血鬼 |
[08:31] | We just kept him alive! | 我们只是维持他的性命 |
[08:39] | I’ll take you! I’ll take you! | 我带你去 我带你去 |
[09:04] | It’s me Rush, let me in. | 我是罗许 让我进去 |
[09:15] | Don’t shoot! It’s me! | 不要开枪 是我 |
[09:27] | Fuck! It’s not silver but it hurts like hell. | 干 不是银的但痛得要命 |
[10:48] | Catch you later. | 待会再收拾你 |
[11:27] | Old man… | 老头 |
[11:29] | …look at what they’ve done to you. | 看他们怎么对待你 |
[12:26] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[13:15] | Lock up your daughters, boys and girls. | 看紧你们的女儿 |
[13:17] | The Dark Knight returns. | 黑骑士来了 |
[13:24] | Little toke of the smokage there, B? | 哈一管吗 刀兄 |
[13:26] | Later. | 待会 |
[13:28] | Shut the lights. | 灯关掉 |
[13:35] | You found him. | 你找到他了 |
[13:42] | You didn’t kill him. | 你没干掉他 |
[13:45] | Give me a hand. | 帮个忙 |
[13:50] | I have a bad feeling about this, B. | 我觉得不妙 刀兄 |
[13:54] | Listen to his breathing. | 听他的呼吸 |
[13:55] | He’s already dying. | 他快挂了 |
[13:56] | He’s in pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[13:57] | Why don’t we put him out of his misery? | 不如给他个痛快 |
[13:59] | They had him on stasis in a halfway house. | 他们将他滞留在变身剂中 |
[14:02] | I’m giving him an accelerated retroviral detox. | 我要为他加速逆转解毒 |
[14:05] | Like a heroin addict. | 就好像戒海洛因瘾 |
[14:08] | Make him go cold turkey in one night. | 让他一夜就恢复正常 |
[14:11] | This ain’t going to work, man. | 没效的 |
[14:12] | I say kill the motherfucker right now. | 我建议杀了这王八蛋 |
[14:15] | Get out. | 出去 |
[14:26] | If there’s anything left of you in there, Whistler, listen up. | 不管有没有东西残留你体内 惠斯勒 听好 |
[14:32] | In the morning, those blinds are going to open… | 明天一早 我会拉开窗帘 |
[14:36] | …whether you’re cured or not. | 不管你复原了没 |
[14:51] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是有意… |
[15:32] | Listen to me, Blade. | 听我说 刀锋 |
[15:37] | You’ll have to finish me off. | 你必须把我干掉 |
[15:39] | No. | 不 |
[15:41] | Give me the goddamn gun. | 枪给我 |
[15:50] | Now walk away… | 走开… |
[15:52] | …you stupid son of a bitch. | 你这个傻小子 |
[16:46] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[16:53] | Like hammered shit. | 好像被毒打了一顿 |
[16:59] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[17:02] | Started out in Moscow, then Romania. | 从莫斯科开始 然后罗马尼亚 |
[17:06] | They kept moving you around. | 他们不断将你藏在不同地方 |
[17:08] | How long was I gone? | 我消失了多久 |
[17:13] | Months? | 好几个月 |
[17:15] | Too long. | 非常久 |
[17:23] | Years. | 好几年 |
[17:28] | They tortured me almost to death… | 他们把我折磨得半死 |
[17:30] | …and then, let me heal in a vat of blood… | 然后丢在血桶里治疗 |
[17:33] | …so they could go at it again. | 以便再折磨我一次 |
[17:38] | Sons of bitches could’ve at least fixed my goddamn leg while they were at it. | 那些混蛋也不顺便医好我的脚 |
[17:46] | Where’s my arc welder? | 我的高压焊枪呢 |
[18:03] | Whistler, nice to meet you, man. | 惠斯勒 幸会 |
[18:05] | I heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[18:06] | I’m Josh, you can call me Scud, though. | 我叫乔许 外号飞毛腿 |
[18:08] | Everybody does. | 大家都这么叫我 |
[18:21] | Tell me something, Skid. | 我问你 毛毛腿 |
[18:23] | No, man, it’s Scud. Scud, like stud. | 不 是飞毛腿 类似千里马 |
[18:26] | Scud. | 飞毛腿 |
[18:27] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[18:28] | What’d you do in here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[18:29] | The pimpmobile? | 你是说这辆酷车 |
[18:30] | Just a little after-market modification. | 做点个性化改装 |
[18:32] | Nitrous oxide, shit like that. | 二氧化氮燃料之类的 |
[18:35] | You gave it a more aggressive exhaust profile ramping. | 你想改良排气系统加大马力 |
[18:38] | The whole package’ll crank that Betty up 300 horsepower. | 全套改装后马力直逼300匹 |
[18:41] | You’ll burn the thing out before your next oil change. | 不到下次换机油引擎就缩缸了 |
[18:44] | Where’d you dig up this shitbird? | 这屎蛋你哪里找来的 |
[18:47] | What the fuck’s your problem, poppy? | 你哪里不爽 老头 |
[18:49] | My problem is I’ve been sucking blood clots for two years… | 不爽我他妈吸了两年血块 |
[18:52] | …and I get out to find some jerk-off fucking with my life’s work. | 好不容易脱身却看到个猪头 瞎整我毕生的结晶 |
[18:56] | We jeopardized our operation to save your ass! | 我们荒废我们的业务专心伺候你 |
[18:58] | Our operation? | 我们的业务 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:59] | Our operation? | 我们的业务 |
[19:01] | I built this operation, you asswipe! | 我一手建立的 废人 |
[19:07] | Motion sensors! Zone three, gentlemen! | 警报系统第三区 先生 |
[19:10] | Human? | 人类吗 |
[19:13] | Body temperature, 50, I guess suckhead. | 体温50度 应该是吸血鬼 |
[19:22] | Fried. | 烧坏了 |
[19:23] | They’re using magnesium flares. | 他们用镁光枪 |
[19:25] | They got your security system scoped out. | 你的保全系统被破解了 |
[19:29] | Whoa. I don’t trust you… | 喂 我信不过你… |
[19:34] | Fuck! | 干 |
[20:18] | Cool outfit. | 衣服很炫哟 |
[20:28] | God-lights. | 打开上帝灯 |
[22:17] | Nyssa! Put your sword away. | 妮莎 把剑拿开 |
[22:20] | Your people shot first. | 你的人先开火的 |
[22:24] | We are here to deliver a message. | 我们是来送口信的 |
[22:27] | We represent the ruling body of the Vampire Nation. | 我们是吸血鬼执政党的代表 |
[22:31] | They’re offering you a truce. | 他们希望跟你谈休战协定 |
[22:34] | They want to meet with you. | 期待跟你见个面 |
[22:39] | Scud. | 飞毛腿 |
[22:44] | Take off your mask. | 面罩拿下来 |
[22:51] | My name is Asad. | 我叫亚萨 |
[22:54] | This is Nyssa. | 这位是妮莎 |
[22:59] | You have been our most feared enemy. | 你是我们最敬畏的敌人 |
[23:02] | But now there’s something else loose on the streets. | 但近来外面有个家伙胆大妄为 |
[23:06] | Something worse than you. | 比你还可怕 |
[23:22] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑 |
[23:25] | They tell stories about Blade, the bogeyman. | 外面传言刀锋战士有多吓人 |
[23:28] | Frankly, I’m disappointed. | 老实说 我有点失望 |
[23:30] | You hear that, B? | 听到了没 刀兄 |
[23:33] | She’s disappointed. | 她很失望 |
[23:35] | He agreed to come along so easily. | 他太容易就答应跟我们走 |
[23:38] | Come on, B, show her. | 刀兄 让她瞧瞧 |
[23:40] | Come on, pretty please. | 来吧 拜托 |
[23:45] | Semtex. | 桑坦克斯 |
[23:47] | Enough explosives to level a city block. | 足够夷平整条街 |
[23:53] | You still disappointed? | 还失望吗 |
[24:17] | Guards look human. | 警卫看起来像人 |
[24:19] | They’re probably familiars. | 可能是冥族 |
[24:38] | You sure about this? | 你不后悔 |
[24:41] | Well, if I’m not… | 哼 如果有什么不对劲… |
[24:55] | The true power of the Vampire Nation lies here. | 吸血鬼帝国的真正力量在此地 |
[25:10] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[25:19] | Blade, this is Overlord Eli Damaskinos. | 刀锋战士 这位是至高大公 艾里·大马基诺斯 |
[25:24] | Welcome Daywalker. | 白昼游侠 欢迎 |
[25:28] | It has been said, | 常言道 |
[25:29] | “Be proud of your enemy and enjoy his success.” | “以敌人为荣 坐享他的成就” |
[25:33] | In that regard, I should thank you. | 如此看来 我该感谢你 |
[25:36] | For what? | 怎么说 |
[25:37] | Eliminating Deacon Frost. | 替我们除掉狄肯·弗洛斯特 |
[25:39] | You did us a favor. | 你帮了我们大忙 |
[25:40] | Karel Kounen. | 凯洛·酷南 |
[25:44] | You’re human. | 你是人类 |
[25:45] | Barely. | 差一点点 |
[25:46] | I’m a lawyer. | 我是律师 |
[25:47] | European Health Consortium. | 欧洲保健国际财团法人 |
[25:49] | As you may know, vampirism is an arbovirus… | 如你所知 吸血习性是一种传染性病毒 |
[25:55] | …carried in the saliva of predators. | 透过掠食者唾液散播 |
[25:58] | In 72 hours, it spreads through the human bloodstream… | 病毒72小时内流遍人体血管 |
[26:02] | …creating new parasitic organs. | 繁衍出寄生性组织 |
[26:06] | Like cancer. | 有如癌细胞 |
[26:09] | Cancer with a purpose. | 具目的性的癌细胞 |
[26:14] | Unfortunately, viruses evolve too. | 不幸 病毒也会进化 |
[26:17] | We’ve encountered a new one. | 我们已经发现新进化种 |
[26:19] | We dubbed it, “The Reaper Strain.” | 命名为”R异体” |
[26:21] | And like any good pathogen, it appears to have found a carrier. | 跟所有优良病原体一样 它迅速找到带原者 |
[26:33] | There, Jared Nomak. | 就是他 查德·诺玛 |
[26:36] | Born a vampire, but an anomaly like you. | 天生吸血鬼但跟你一样是异种 |
[26:40] | Unlike the rest of us, however… | 不像我们其他人 然而 |
[26:44] | …he feeds on not just humans, but vampires as well. | 他不但吸食人类 也可以靠吸血鬼维生 |
[26:49] | Looks like he was doing me a favor. | 看来他是在帮我忙 |
[26:50] | You’re missing the point. | 你没听清楚重点 |
[26:53] | Their vampire victims don’t die. | 被吸食的吸血鬼不会死 |
[26:57] | They turn, they become carriers. | 他们转而变成带原者 |
[26:59] | You’ve got to understand. | 你要知道 |
[27:00] | These things are like crack addicts. | 他们像中快克瘾 |
[27:02] | They need to feed daily. | 他们得天天满足瘾头 |
[27:05] | Nomak’s been out for 72 hours. | 诺玛已经现身72小时了 |
[27:07] | By our estimates, there are already a dozen Reapers. | 据我们估计已有上打R异体 |
[27:11] | There’ll be hundreds before the week’s out. | 本周结束前会有数百个 |
[27:13] | Thousands within a matter of months. | 几个月后数千人 |
[27:16] | Do the math. | 算算看 |
[27:18] | Wait, let me get this right. | 等等 我先弄清楚 |
[27:20] | You want me to hunt them for you? | 你要我为你猎捕他 |
[27:23] | When they are finished with us, who do you think they’ll turn on next? | 对付完我们后 你想他会找上谁 |
[27:29] | Your precious humans? | 你珍贵的人类 |
[27:32] | Not one of them will be left. | 一个也不能幸免 |
[27:35] | We spent two years training a small tactical unit, the Bloodpack. | 两年来我们训练一个战术小组”护血队” |
[27:39] | We want you to lead them. | 希望你来领导他们 |
[27:41] | Two years? | 两年 |
[27:44] | We’ve been training to hunt you. | 本来是训练来猎杀你的 |
[27:50] | So, B, man, what do you think? | 刀兄 你认为如何 |
[27:52] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来计划还不错 |
[27:54] | What do you really think? | 那你的真正想法呢 |
[27:57] | They’ll fuck us the first chance they get. | 一有机会他们就会反咬我一口 |
[28:01] | So, we ain’t going to do this, right? | 所以我们不答应 对吧 |
[28:04] | We’ll play along for now. | 先陪他们玩玩 |
[28:06] | They’ll take us in deeper than we’ve ever been. | 我们可以深入他们的组织 |
[28:09] | Get a chance to see how their world really ticks. | 利用机会了解他们的运作 |
[28:12] | I had enough of their world. | 我已经够了解他们了 |
[28:15] | They’re shitting bricks because | 他们已经屁滚尿流 |
[28:17] | they’re no longer on top of the food chain. | 食物链顶层的地位不保 |
[28:20] | Man, I’m really worried about him. | 老兄 我很担心他 |
[28:23] | I know he’s your friend and all, | 我知道他是你朋友 |
[28:26] | but I think you should watch him. | 但还是得留心 |
[28:28] | Nobody goes cold turkey from the thirst in just one night. | 没有人一夜就能恢复正常 |
[29:14] | Looking to get hooked up? | 想舒畅舒畅吗 |
[29:16] | Maybe. | 看看罗 |
[29:17] | What do you have? | 你有什么好货 |
[29:19] | No problem. Horse, Hawaiian ice. | 没问题 海洛因 夏威夷极品 |
[29:22] | Whatever you need. | 要什么有什么 |
[29:25] | Whatever I need? | 要什么有什么 |
[29:28] | I like that. | 好极了 |
[29:30] | What if I need you? | 如果我要你呢 |
[29:46] | So, so sweet. | 好甜 |
[30:24] | They’re ready whenever you are, Daywalker. | 他们随时待命 白昼游侠 |
[30:41] | Blade. | 刀锋 |
[30:43] | Meet the Bloodpack. | 跟护血队见个面 |
[30:46] | Lighthammer, Verlaine… | 光斧 魏莲 |
[30:50] | …Priest… | 教士 |
[30:52] | …Snowman… | 雪人 |
[30:53] | …Chupa… | 丘巴 |
[30:55] | …and Reinhardt. | 以及雷哈特 |
[31:10] | Hey, me and the gang were wondering… | 我们这夥人很怀疑 |
[31:18] | What was that? | 什么事 |
[31:21] | Can you blush? | 你会不会脸红 |
[31:25] | Here we go, papi. | 帅哦 老爹 |
[31:28] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[31:31] | I see now. | 我懂你的意思 |
[31:33] | You’ve been training for two years to take me out. | 你们受训两年 目的要作掉我 |
[31:37] | And now, here I am. | 没想到却变成这局面 |
[31:40] | So exciting, isn’t it? | 很爽 对吧 |
[31:43] | Okay, here’s your chance. | 好 给你们一个机会 |
[31:48] | Come on, what’re you waiting for? | 来啊 等什么 |
[31:51] | Here I am, right here in front of you. | 我就在你们面前 |
[31:53] | Adolf here gets the first shot. | 阿道夫 你先上 |
[31:55] | What are you looking at her for? | 看她干嘛 |
[31:57] | You need permission? | 要她批准吗 |
[31:59] | Maybe you need a bit of incentive? | 需要奖励吗 |
[32:01] | Okay, I can help you with that. | 好 我可以帮个忙 |
[32:06] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[32:07] | You missed that? | 打不到 |
[32:08] | I can do it again. | 再来一次 |
[32:12] | Do it Reinhardt! Do it! | 加油 雷哈特 干掉他 |
[32:13] | Do you need a manual? | 要操作手册吗上啊 |
[32:16] | Do it, come on! | 干掉他 |
[32:26] | Now, you got an explosive device stuck to the back of your head. | 你后脑挂了一个爆裂物 |
[32:29] | Silver nitrate. | 硝酸银 |
[32:31] | Rigged to go off if anybody tampers with it. | 谁敢碰它 它就会炸开 |
[32:34] | I’ll have the detonator with me. | 我随身带着引信 |
[32:36] | And, you, if you so much as look at me wrong… | 你 如果看我不顺眼 |
[32:44] | From now on, we work as a unit. | 现在开始 我们并肩作战 |
[32:46] | You’ll be taking orders from me. | 你们得听我的命令行事 |
[32:51] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[32:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:03] | To catch the hunter, you start with the prey. | 要抓猎人先从猎物下手 |
[33:07] | We’ll target all the night places where vampires congregate. | 目标摆在吸血鬼夜间聚集地 |
[33:12] | Blood banks, safe houses, bigger the better. | 血库 巢穴 越大越好 |
[33:17] | So, what’s first? | 哪里是第一个目标 |
[33:24] | The House of Pain. | 痛苦之屋 |
[33:39] | Where’s the entrance? | 入口在哪里 |
[33:42] | I don’t see any signs. | 我没看见招牌 |
[33:44] | No vampire glyphs. | 没吸血鬼雕像 |
[33:47] | Because of you, we’ve had to rethink our habits… | 因为你 我们得改变习惯 |
[33:50] | …tighten our security. | 加强安全措施 |
[33:54] | Have a closer look. | 仔细搜索 |
[34:04] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[34:05] | .38,.45 and 9mm caliber… | .38 .45跟9毫米的… |
[34:08] | …all with capsules at the tip, | 尖端都有个小胶囊 |
[34:10] | filled with silver nitrate, garlic extract. | 里面是硝酸银和大蒜萃取物 |
[34:12] | This hypervelocity stake gun… | 这把高速箭枪 |
[34:14] | …spits out a silver stake at 6000 feet per second. | 射出的银箭速度达每秒六千尺 |
[34:18] | Since you suckers don’t like sunlight… | 由于你们害怕阳光 |
[34:20] | …we’ve modified the gun’s entry light with UV filters. | 瞄准仪特别加装了紫外线滤镜 |
[34:24] | Pop it open, instant UV light. | 滤镜打开 立刻射出紫外线 |
[34:29] | Filter’s on, no problem. | 盖上滤镜则无杀伤力 |
[34:31] | Yo, B, check this out. | 刀兄 你看看这玩意 |
[34:32] | It’s got a pneumatic syringe delivery system. | 它装有气压注射系统 |
[34:35] | The vials are filled with an anticoagulant called EDTA. | 药瓶内装的是EDTA抗凝血剂 |
[34:38] | One punch should blow your target up like a balloon. | 打一针 目标立刻涨得像气球 |
[34:41] | The cartridge ejects, automatic reload. | 弹匣跳出 自动重新上膛 |
[34:44] | Nice. | 正点 |
[34:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:48] | You won’t pass for one of us. | 我们没有人相信你 |
[34:50] | Like I give a shit. | 我很希罕吗 |
[34:52] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[34:54] | Why don’t you post up on the roof over there, cover our backs? | 你到屋顶上去掩护我们 |
[35:00] | So the Bloodpack’s calling the shots now? | 看来由护血队发号施令啦 |
[35:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[35:08] | Curb that dog of yours, or we’ll do it for you. | 狗儿管好 不然我替你管教 |
[35:15] | Keep pushing, asshole. | 你想找死 白痴 |
[36:01] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[36:12] | You’re about to enter our world. | 你即将进入我们的世界 |
[36:14] | You will see things, feeding. | 会看到一些事情 比如说进食 |
[36:17] | Just remember why you’re here. | 记住你来此的目的 |
[36:20] | I haven’t forgotten. | 我没有忘记 |
[36:35] | What are we looking for in here? | 我们来这里找什么 |
[36:37] | Anything that looks suspicious. | 任何可疑的东西 |
[36:47] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[37:44] | Scud, do you read me? | 飞毛腿 听到请回答 |
[37:49] | Scud, do you read me? | 飞毛腿 听到请回答 |
[37:51] | Read you loud and clear, B. | 非常清楚 刀兄 |
[37:53] | Whole place is a safe house. | 这是个大巢穴 |
[37:55] | Windows are painted black, one access door. | 窗户漆黑 有道逃生门 |
[37:57] | Two, three hundred suckheads here. | 二 三百个吸血鬼在这里 |
[37:59] | That sounds cool. | 酷毙了 |
[38:01] | Hey, W, you got me? | 嘿 老惠 听得到吗 |
[38:06] | W? | 老惠 |
[38:11] | How’s the weather up there, sweetheart? | 上面天气如何 亲爱的 |
[38:14] | Walking on sunshine, toke-boy. | 享受日光浴呢 大麻鬼 |
[38:23] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[38:25] | Half of these bastards, they’re not even purebloods. | 他们大半不是纯种吸血鬼 |
[38:28] | I tell you what. | 我想说 |
[38:30] | Why don’t we just fucking kill everyone? | 干脆将他们全部杀个精光 |
[38:33] | Just to make sure. | 免得有漏网之鱼 |
[38:39] | God, it’d be so easy. | 好机会 要杀他还不容易 |
[38:58] | He’s got you. | 他瞄准你了 |
[39:06] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[39:31] | Daywalker. | 白昼游侠 |
[40:47] | Mother’s milk. | 妈妈 饿饿 |
[40:50] | I’d say we got about half an hour till sunrise, | 离日出半大约小时 |
[40:52] | Cinderellas, so hurry up. | 灰姑娘们 动作快 |
[41:12] | I spotted one but lost him. | 看到一个但跟丢了 |
[41:14] | Be on the lookout. | 提高警觉 |
[41:25] | Fuck. | 干 |
[42:57] | There was something on the roof of my bus. | 车顶上有东西 |
[44:27] | Nomak. | 诺玛 |
[44:29] | Daywalker. | 白昼游侠 |
[44:33] | What am I to you? | 我招惹你了吗 |
[44:34] | Is the enemy of my enemy my friend… | 敌人的敌人是朋友 |
[44:38] | …or my enemy? | 还是敌人 |
[44:46] | We’re under attack. | 遭受攻击 |
[44:58] | There’s three of them, probably more. | 有三个 可能不止 |
[45:12] | Daylight. | 太阳出来了 |
[45:26] | What the fuck?! | 什么怪东西 |
[46:57] | Silver don’t do shit. | 银弹没用 |
[46:59] | Don’t waste bullets. | 不要浪费子弹 |
[47:00] | Motherfucker. | 见鬼了 |
[47:01] | You hear me, Chupa? | 听到没有 丘巴 |
[47:03] | Say cheese! | 笑一个 |
[47:22] | Get off! | 下来 |
[48:03] | How about some daylight, motherfucker? | 日光浴吗 王八蛋 |
[49:31] | You ugly little beast. | 丑陋的怪物 |
[50:01] | Fuck! | 干 |
[50:34] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[50:35] | Did it bite you? | 被咬吗 |
[50:37] | No, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[50:38] | My back. | 背后 |
[50:41] | He just wounded my back. | 背后受伤 |
[51:02] | If you’re under attack, use your UV lights. | 被攻击的话 用紫外光 |
[51:04] | They can’t take the light. | 他们受不了光线 |
[51:56] | Priest. | 教士 |
[51:57] | We’re not dying here, man. | 不能死在这里 |
[51:59] | Come on. | 加油 |
[52:00] | Priest is down. | 教士挂了 |
[52:07] | Daylight’s coming. | 日出了 |
[52:08] | You’re on your own, Blade. | 你得孤军奋战 刀锋 |
[52:34] | You want me so bad, Blade. | 你处心积虑找我 刀锋战士 |
[52:38] | Here I am. | 我就在这 |
[52:42] | Why kill me? | 为什么要杀我 |
[52:46] | You and I, we have the same enemy. | 你我有共同的敌人 |
[52:50] | We want the same thing. | 我们的目标一样 |
[54:31] | We need the same thing. | 我们的需求相同 |
[55:25] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[55:27] | Why didn’t you tell me they were immune to silver and garlic? | 你怎么没说他们对银制品和大蒜免疫 |
[55:30] | I didn’t know. | 我并不知道 |
[55:32] | If you did, would you have told me? | 如果知道 你会说吗 |
[55:36] | I think you know the truth when you hear it. | 我想你听到就会知道事实 |
[55:40] | Then why didn’t he kill you? | 他为什么没把你杀了 |
[55:47] | How long since he’s been bitten? | 他被咬多久了 |
[55:50] | About 20 minutes. | 大约20分钟 |
[55:51] | His skin is fucking burning. | 他的皮肤滚烫 |
[55:53] | He’s already starting to change. | 他已经开始蜕变了 |
[55:58] | Will someone shut him the fuck up?! | 谁来让他住嘴 |
[56:03] | Kill me now, Chupa! | 杀了我 丘巴 |
[56:06] | A man without fear… | 无惧之人… |
[56:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[56:23] | Hold him, Chupa. | 扶着他 丘巴 |
[56:24] | Just put him out of his fucking misery! | 给他一个痛快吧 |
[56:27] | You can’t finish him that way! | 那样杀不了他 |
[56:30] | Hold him down. | 按着他 |
[56:31] | Hold him down, Chupa. | 按着他 丘巴 |
[56:37] | Move. | 让开 |
[56:42] | Back off! | 退后 |
[56:43] | Back off! | 退后 |
[56:57] | If that was your Bloodpack Sunday punch, we’re in trouble. | 只有这个绝招 你们麻烦大了 |
[57:00] | This motherfucker left his post. | 王八蛋擅离岗位 |
[57:02] | He just disappeared. | 他刚失踪了 |
[57:04] | Where were you? | 你去哪里 |
[57:05] | Ran into a little Reaper action myself. | 我也跟个R异体过了几招 |
[57:07] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[57:08] | How little? | 过了几招 |
[57:10] | We lost a man. Priest. | 我们损失了一个队友 教士 |
[57:12] | Want me to carve his fucking name on your chest? | 要我在你胸口刻上他的名字吗 |
[57:17] | Let me show you. | 我带你们去看 |
[57:27] | Saw movement in the alley and followed it. | 巷子里有动静于是我就跟过来 |
[57:29] | Found it just like this. | 发现这个状况 |
[57:31] | I think they came through here. | 我想他们从这儿进出 |
[57:34] | He was trying to crawl back into the culvert. | 他想爬回下水道 |
[57:38] | Caught his arm. | 手臂被卡住 |
[57:39] | Been gnawing at it like a coyote. | 他像土狼般想咬断自己手臂 |
[57:43] | Little Boy Blue. | 可怜的男孩 |
[57:47] | It’s already dying. | 他快死了 |
[57:48] | I need to examine it as quickly as possible. | 我得尽快检查他 |
[57:52] | Okay, look for a lever. | 好了 找根杠杆 |
[57:54] | Let’s open it. | 把它撬开 |
[58:16] | They’ve made contact with the Reapers. | 他们跟R异体碰上了 |
[58:19] | Any casualties? | 有伤亡吗 |
[58:21] | One so far. | 目前为止一人 |
[58:22] | It was not… Nyssa, I trust. | 我相信不是妮莎吧 |
[58:28] | No. | 不是 |
[58:31] | This is a dangerous game you’re playing, Damaskinos. | 这是个危险游戏 大马基诺斯 |
[58:34] | Blade is too volatile. | 刀锋战士暴烈不可测 |
[58:36] | You’re not going to be able to keep manipulating him. | 你没有办法继续操纵他 |
[58:39] | You worry too much. | 你太过担心了 |
[58:40] | I’ve been informed by our friend inside that events are unfolding as scripted. | 根据内线通报一切依计划进行 |
[58:45] | You’ve already lost one of your own. | 你已经损失一个自己人 |
[58:47] | How many are you willing to sacrifice? | 你愿意牺牲几个 |
[58:51] | Everyone? | 每个都可以牺牲 |
[58:53] | Even your own daughter? | 即使是自己的女儿 |
[58:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[59:00] | Even her. | 即使是她 |
[59:10] | Recognize this? | 认得这东西吗 |
[59:13] | The blood bank. | 血库的 |
[59:14] | He’s one of the guards. | 他是其中一位警卫 |
[59:16] | So why is he dying? | 他怎么会死 |
[59:17] | What’s killing him? | 为何致命 |
[59:19] | Time. | 时间 |
[59:21] | His metabolism is burning too fast. | 新陈代谢太快 |
[59:25] | They need fresh blood every few hours, or they’ll start feeding on themselves. | 几个小时就需要新鲜的血 不然就开始消耗自己的 |
[59:30] | Nomak’s different. | 诺玛不同 |
[59:32] | He’s the carrier. | 他是带原者 |
[59:34] | It all started with him. | 一切从他开始 |
[59:36] | It’ll end with him. | 也由他结束 |
[1:00:02] | Open the mouth, Scud. | 把他的嘴打开 飞毛腿 |
[1:00:05] | Open the mouth. | 把他的嘴打开 |
[1:00:08] | B, come on. | 刀兄 别叫我 |
[1:00:10] | Sissy. | 娘娘腔 |
[1:00:25] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:00:29] | Only the tongue carries the virus. | 只有舌头会携带病毒 |
[1:00:31] | It is injected through these barbs. | 病毒从倒钩喷射出来 |
[1:00:36] | It has bifurcated masseter muscles… | 咬筋岔成两股 |
[1:00:39] | …overdeveloped, allowing for a much stronger bite. | 极度发达使咬噬非常有力 |
[1:00:44] | Jaw structure remains the same, but there is no mandible bone. | 颚部结构没有改变 但没有下颚骨 |
[1:00:50] | Squeeze that tooth, Scud. | 压他的牙齿 飞毛腿 |
[1:01:03] | Neurotoxin. | 神经毒素 |
[1:01:05] | Probably paralyze their victim while they feed. | 用来麻醉受害者 |
[1:01:12] | Garlic don’t work. Silver, that don’t work. | 大蒜 银制品都拿他没办法 |
[1:01:15] | We got to go with the sunlight, right? | 只能靠阳光 对吧 |
[1:01:17] | That’s deadly to us too. | 但对我们也会致命 |
[1:01:20] | Let’s see what else we can find. | 想想看有没有其他办法 |
[1:01:38] | Your wounds look much better now. | 你的伤口好多了 |
[1:01:41] | They are healing quickly. | 好得相当快 |
[1:01:48] | These things are as different from us… | R异体跟我们大不相同 |
[1:01:51] | …as we are from you. | 就像我们跟你们不一样 |
[1:01:58] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[1:02:00] | The heart is encased in bone. | 心脏包藏在骨头里 |
[1:02:03] | Only the side is vulnerable. | 只有侧边会受到伤害 |
[1:02:04] | Good luck getting a stake through that. | 靠运气才能射穿骨头 |
[1:02:06] | Pull a leg off a spider, it keeps moving on its own… | 拔下的蜘蛛的脚 它会自行走动 |
[1:02:10] | …essentially trying to walk without a body attached to it. | 没有身体它还是会走路 |
[1:02:14] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:02:15] | Hard-wired, right? | 瞧瞧什么叫杀不死 |
[1:02:23] | What the fuck is that? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:02:25] | Brain’s dead. | 脑部已经死亡 |
[1:02:27] | Body’s still trying to feed. | 身体还能进食 |
[1:02:30] | We got six hours before sunrise. | 离天亮还有六小时 |
[1:02:33] | Be ready by then. | 事先准备好 |
[1:02:37] | What happens at sunrise? | 日出要干嘛 |
[1:02:41] | Blade, I’m talking to you. | 刀锋战士 我在跟你说话 |
[1:02:43] | What happens at sunrise? | 日出要干嘛 |
[1:02:46] | We hunt. | 出去猎杀 |
[1:02:48] | In broad daylight? | 光天化日之下 |
[1:02:49] | You got to be fucking joking. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[1:02:51] | Better get you some sunscreen, buttercup. | 擦点防晒油 温室小花 |
[1:02:54] | Listen, shitkicker, | 听好 屎蛋 |
[1:02:55] | you’re about one cunt hair away from hillbilly heaven. | 你没死绝对算你他妈好狗运 |
[1:02:59] | I love it when you talk dirty. | 你说脏话真好听 |
[1:03:04] | Sunlight’s the only edge we’ve got. | 阳光是我们唯一的武器 |
[1:03:06] | They’ll be more vulnerable then. | 只有靠它才伤得了他们 |
[1:03:08] | And so will we. | 我们也受不了阳光 |
[1:03:11] | Let’s be real about one thing: | 面对事实吧 |
[1:03:14] | I don’t expect everybody to make it back. | 我不敢奢望大家平安归来 |
[1:03:18] | Remember to protect yourselves at all times. | 记得随时保护自己 |
[1:03:31] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[1:03:33] | Phosphor rods. | 磷光棒 |
[1:03:34] | If I can suss out the light source… | 如果能够找到光源 |
[1:03:36] | …maybe I can make some sort of UV flash-bang grenade. | 或许能做些紫外光手榴弹 |
[1:03:40] | Been tried already. | 我试过了 |
[1:03:42] | But you didn’t have the Scudster working on it then, did you? | 但你没有飞毛腿的天才 |
[1:03:59] | The way you talked to them, us… | 你跟他们说话的方式… |
[1:04:02] | What is it? | 怎么样 |
[1:04:03] | We are together in this, remember? | 我们是队友 记得吧 |
[1:04:06] | Why do you hate us so much? | 为什么那么恨我们 |
[1:04:09] | It’s fate. | 宿命 |
[1:04:11] | It’s in my blood. | 打从骨子里不喜欢 |
[1:04:13] | Well, it’s in mine too. | 我也一样 |
[1:04:14] | I’m a pureblood. I was born a vampire. | 我是血统纯正的吸血鬼 |
[1:04:22] | You know the thirst better than any of us. | 你比谁都了解嗜血的感觉 |
[1:04:24] | Shooting that serum of yours. | 从血液里直奔而出 |
[1:04:27] | The only difference between us is that I made peace with what I am long ago. | 我们唯一的不同 是我早已接受了事实 |
[1:04:39] | So how long you known Blade, anyway? | 你跟刀锋战士认识多久了 |
[1:04:41] | Going on 20 years. | 快20年了 |
[1:04:43] | He doesn’t talk about the old days much. | 他不太爱谈过去 |
[1:04:46] | Blade doesn’t talk about anything much. | 他什么事都不太爱说 |
[1:04:50] | You want to hear something funny? | 想听件有趣的事吗 |
[1:04:52] | Blade kind of looks at you like a father figure. | 刀锋战士把你看成父亲 |
[1:04:56] | Tell me something. | 说来听听 |
[1:04:59] | How’d you two hook up? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[1:05:01] | I was backpacking, met these two chicks. | 有一次徒步旅行碰到两个马子 |
[1:05:04] | Decided to take them back to my tent for a little Three’s Company action. | 我决定带她们回帐篷玩3P |
[1:05:09] | Pretty. | 帅哦 |
[1:05:10] | Next thing you know, Janet and Chrissy start tearing chunks out of my stomach. | 哪料到她们开始撕我的腹肌 |
[1:05:14] | Blade shows up, saves my ass. | 刀锋救我一命 |
[1:05:16] | Everything else sort of fell into place. | 自然变成朋友 |
[1:05:22] | Let’s try it. | 试试看 |
[1:05:23] | All right. | 好啊 |
[1:05:37] | Maybe I fucked up. | 被你说对了 |
[1:05:38] | Maybe you were right. | 没屁用 |
[1:05:45] | All right. | 帅呆了 |
[1:05:47] | Papa’s got a brand-new bag. | 老爹有样新武器 |
[1:06:28] | Let me ask one question: | 我有个问题 |
[1:06:30] | How are we going to find these Reapers? | 到哪找R异体 |
[1:06:33] | We won’t have to. | 不必找 |
[1:06:34] | They’ll come to us. | 他们会送上门来 |
[1:06:41] | What is this shit? | 什么玩意 |
[1:06:42] | Pheromones. | 费洛蒙 |
[1:06:43] | Harvested from the Reaper’s adrenal glands. | 从R异体肾上腺萃取的 |
[1:06:46] | They’re going to key to it. | 他们会被吸引过来 |
[1:06:50] | They want us to spray on some suck-puppy’s nut juice? | 他要我们靠屌臊味诱出R异体 |
[1:06:55] | First use your firearms to drive them back. | 先用火力逐退他们 |
[1:06:58] | Then toss your UV grenades. | 然后丢紫外光手榴弹 |
[1:07:00] | This we got for the grand finale. | 这是我们的终极决定版 |
[1:07:02] | I hot-wired a couple of these babies to a nitro vacuum. | 我将这玩意连接上硝化甘油 |
[1:07:07] | Just be real careful where you pop your load, all right? | 开火时格外小心 好吗 |
[1:07:10] | And you? You’re not coming? | 你呢 你不去 |
[1:07:12] | No. I’m a lover, not a fighter. | 不 我爱好和平 |
[1:07:15] | UVs have a ten-second delay. | 紫外光会延迟10秒 |
[1:07:21] | Just remember to take cover. | 记得要找掩护 |
[1:07:27] | Give me a hand. | 帮个忙 |
[1:07:33] | You and Miss Muffet getting a little cozy there. | 你跟那妞倒蛮来电的 |
[1:07:36] | I wouldn’t worry about that if I was you. | 我如果是你 我不会多管闲事 |
[1:07:40] | Looks to me like you’re getting confused as to which side of the line you’re on. | 我看你搞不清楚自己站哪边了 |
[1:07:45] | Hollow words coming from a man who spent two years running with the enemy. | 无聊人说无聊话 你跟敌人混了两年 |
[1:07:51] | And what the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[1:07:56] | You know, Whistler, there’s an old saying: Keep your friends close. | 惠斯勒 有句老话说 亲近朋友 |
[1:08:01] | Keep your enemies closer. | 但要更亲近敌人 |
[1:08:04] | You might want to remember that. | 希望你记住这句话 |
[1:08:30] | Blade, we should split in three units. | 刀锋 我们应该分成三组 |
[1:09:46] | We’re trying to attract them, not scare them off. | 我们要引诱 不是吓跑他们 |
[1:09:50] | Some of us can’t see in the dark, you fucking nipplehead. | 有人在黑暗里看不见 秃子 |
[1:09:53] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:09:55] | Bifocals, Grandpa. | 带老花眼镜啊 阿公 |
[1:09:57] | Try to keep up. | 跟好 |
[1:10:48] | Lighthammer? | 光斧 |
[1:10:55] | Let’s do this. | 我们动手 |
[1:11:03] | Hey, hillbilly. | 乡巴佬 |
[1:11:05] | The fuck you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:11:07] | Ain’t nobody here but you and us, buttercup. | 这里四下无人呢 温室小花 |
[1:11:15] | We lose a partner and Blade loses one. | 我们挂了个战友 刀锋战士也得挂一个 |
[1:11:26] | I’ll leave you two lovebirds some time to yourselves. | 我让你们两个相亲相爱一下 |
[1:13:03] | I spotted a group in the east tunnel. | 东地道里发现一群R异体 |
[1:13:06] | I’m prepping the bomb pack. | 我正在设定炸弹 |
[1:13:33] | Get out! | 出来 |
[1:13:34] | Right now. | 快点 |
[1:13:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:45] | No! Let go! | 不 放开 |
[1:13:49] | I’ll attract them to me. | 我把他们引过来 |
[1:13:50] | Do what I tell you. Move! | 照我的话做 快 |
[1:13:56] | 10 Ten… | |
[1:13:57] | 9 …nine… | |
[1:13:59] | 8 …eight… | |
[1:14:01] | 7 …seven… | |
[1:14:03] | 6 …six… | |
[1:14:05] | 5 …five… | |
[1:14:07] | 4 …four… | |
[1:14:10] | 3 …three… | |
[1:14:12] | 2 …two… | |
[1:14:16] | 1 …one. | |
[1:14:37] | Reinhardt… Regroup now! | 雷哈特 招集组员 |
[1:14:42] | Piece of junk. | 烂东西 |
[1:14:47] | Chupa, | 丘巴 |
[1:14:48] | …get out of there. Now! | 马上离开那里 |
[1:14:58] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[1:15:01] | Trying to stink me to death, old man? | 你想臭死我啊 老头 |
[1:15:03] | Chupa! | 丘巴 |
[1:15:06] | Get out of there now! | 马上离开那里 |
[1:15:14] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:15:17] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:15:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:15:20] | We got to move. | 快走 |
[1:15:21] | We got a lot of company. | 来了一大票 |
[1:15:26] | All units regroup. Regroup! | 各单位集合 集合 |
[1:15:55] | Eat shit, you ugly motherfuckers! | 吃屎吧 丑巴怪 |
[1:16:01] | There’s nobody there! | 那里没有人了 |
[1:16:23] | Where’s the bomb pack? | 炸药包呢 |
[1:16:24] | I had to leave it down that tunnel. | 我不得不丢在那边地道里 |
[1:16:26] | Give me the rest of the pheromones. | 剩下的费洛蒙给我 |
[1:16:31] | Go down that tunnel! | 进那条地道去 |
[1:16:32] | Go! Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:16:35] | You obviously… | 你们显然 |
[1:16:37] | …do not know… | 搞不清楚 |
[1:16:39] | …who you are fucking with! | 你们惹上了谁 |
[1:17:17] | By the way, Blade, did I mention… | 刀锋战士 我有没有告诉你 |
[1:17:20] | …the bomb lever’s stuck? | 炸弹的控制杆卡住了 |
[1:17:28] | Suck this! | 吃个够吧 |
[1:17:31] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[1:18:14] | You want a bite of me? | 想咬我吗 |
[1:18:15] | Well, come on! | 来啊 |
[1:18:16] | Come on, motherfucker! | 来啊 孬种 |
[1:18:19] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:19:37] | Whistler. | 惠斯勒 |
[1:19:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:19:41] | You will survive this… | 我会饶你一命 |
[1:19:43] | …only to tell Blade… | 让你转告刀锋战士 |
[1:19:47] | …about this ring. | 关于这枚戒指 |
[1:19:49] | About the truth. | 以及事实的真相 |
[1:19:51] | The truth, old man. | 真相 老头 |
[1:19:55] | Damaskinos neglected to tell Blade… | 大马基诺斯故意隐瞒刀锋战士 |
[1:21:35] | You’ve done a great job. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:21:39] | Not that great, I’d say. | 我该说 不太漂亮吧 |
[1:22:04] | What is it, my daughter? | 怎么啦 女儿 |
[1:22:15] | I have shamed you, father… | 我让你脸上无光 爸爸 |
[1:22:20] | I’ve dishonored the family crest. | 我害家族蒙羞 |
[1:22:26] | Blade saved me. | 刀锋战士救了我 |
[1:22:31] | He is brave. Honorable. | 他是个可敬的勇士 |
[1:22:34] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[1:22:37] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[1:22:57] | They took them. | 武器被他们拿走了 |
[1:22:58] | All our weapons. | 所有武器 |
[1:22:59] | Even your sword. | 包括你的剑 |
[1:23:01] | Somebody’s been keeping tabs on us from inside. | 里面有人不断通风报信 |
[1:23:04] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[1:23:05] | Some kind of chamber, deep in their lair. | 他们巢穴里的一个密室 |
[1:23:09] | They smashed up everything. | 我们的工作站 |
[1:23:10] | The workshop, all of it. | 全被他们毁了 |
[1:23:13] | They’ve been lying to us from day one. | 我们从一开始就被骗 |
[1:23:17] | The Reaper strain didn’t evolve. | R异体家族并不会演化 |
[1:23:20] | It was designed. | 这是个骗局 |
[1:23:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:23] | Designed. | 我们被设计了 |
[1:23:24] | Nomak told me. | 诺玛说的 |
[1:23:26] | I saw him back in the sewers. | 在下水道里碰到他 |
[1:23:28] | He let me live. | 他饶了我一命 |
[1:23:29] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[1:23:31] | How generous of him. | 他还真大方 |
[1:23:34] | I brought you here to see the fruits of our labor. | 我带你来看辉煌的战果 |
[1:23:41] | For years, I’ve struggled… | 多年来 我努力不懈 |
[1:23:43] | …to rid our kind of any hereditary weaknesses. | 为了去除遗传上的弱点 |
[1:23:48] | So, recombining DNA was simply the next logical step. | 发现重组DNA 是唯一可行的一条路 |
[1:23:57] | Nomak was the first. A failure. | 诺玛是第一个试验品 瑕疵品 |
[1:24:01] | But, in time… | 但 不久 |
[1:24:04] | …there’ll be a new pure race, begotten from my own flesh. | 将有纯正的新品种 来自我们自己的血肉 |
[1:24:09] | Immune to silver. | 对银制品免疫 |
[1:24:12] | Soon, even sunlight. | 很快 甚至无惧阳光 |
[1:24:15] | I got a question for you, you lying son of a bitch. | 我有个问题 大骗子 |
[1:24:18] | You want to explain how Nomak got ahold of this ring? | 诺玛怎会有这枚戒指 |
[1:24:31] | I would have thought it was obvious at this point. | 事到如今还不清楚吗 |
[1:24:35] | I gave it to him, of course. | 我给他的 |
[1:24:37] | A gift, from father to son. | 父亲给儿子的礼物 |
[1:24:52] | I thought he’d never leave. | 我以为他不会逃走 |
[1:24:59] | The wolf has lain with the sheep long enough. | 狼跟绵羊和平相处太久了 |
[1:25:03] | Reinhardt, you can kiss your ass goodbye. | 雷哈特 该说拜拜啦 |
[1:25:15] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 老兄 |
[1:25:17] | B, you’re wasting your time, man. | 刀兄 别浪费时间了 |
[1:25:19] | The bomb’s a dud. | 那是枚哑弹 |
[1:25:21] | It wasn’t supposed to explode. | 根本不会爆 |
[1:25:23] | It was supposed to make you feel in control. | 只是让你吓人的 |
[1:25:26] | Thought you had me on a short leash, didn’t you, Jefe? | 你以为我被你吃定了 是吗 老大 |
[1:25:38] | Much better. | 舒服多了 |
[1:25:42] | See this? | 看到没 |
[1:25:45] | I’m one of Damaskinos’ familiars. | 我是大马基诺斯家族成员 |
[1:25:48] | They needed my help to bring you here to control Nomak. | 他们要我带你来搞定诺玛 |
[1:25:51] | The old fuck was always just bait. | 老废物只是个饵 |
[1:25:53] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[1:25:55] | He’s your only real weakness, man. | 他就是你真正的弱点 |
[1:25:57] | You may be fast, strong and all that other bullshit, but in the end, B… | 不管你再迅速 强悍 但终究 老刀啊 |
[1:26:02] | …you’re just too human. | 你太有人性 |
[1:26:05] | Well, you little shit. | 而你是块废料 |
[1:26:11] | You think they scoped out my security system? | 你以为他们破解了保全系统 |
[1:26:14] | I let them in, asshole! | 我放他们进来的 笨蛋 |
[1:26:17] | I practically handed them the keys! | 我根本是拿钥匙给他们 |
[1:26:20] | You heard cue ball, right? | 你听到光头说的吧 |
[1:26:21] | Pretty soon, they’re all going to be Daywalkers, man. | 很快他们也成白昼游侠了 |
[1:26:24] | When that happens, I’d rather be a pet than cattle. | 我宁可当宠物也不要当食物 |
[1:26:28] | You got me, B? | 懂了吗 老刀 |
[1:26:31] | What do you think about that, man? | 你有什么高见 |
[1:26:33] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[1:26:35] | One, I’ve been onto you since they turned you. | 第一 从你被招降开始 我就一清二楚 |
[1:26:42] | And two… | 第二 |
[1:26:45] | …it’s not a dud. | 那不是枚哑弹 |
[1:26:47] | Oh, great. | 靠 帅毙了 |
[1:26:57] | I was just starting to like him. | 我才刚开始喜欢他 |
[1:26:59] | Take him down! | 把他干掉 |
[1:27:34] | We’re going to harvest your blood. Every drop of it. | 我们会善用你每一滴血 |
[1:27:38] | Then bone marrow, organs, everything. | 然后 骨髓 器官无一遗漏 |
[1:27:42] | We’ll find the missing key to creating Daywalkers. | 找出成为白昼游侠的关键 |
[1:27:53] | Now, this might hurt a bit. | 会有点痛哦 |
[1:28:00] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[1:28:03] | I wonder… how many vampires he’s killed with this thing. | 不知道他用它杀了多少吸血鬼 |
[1:28:08] | Not nearly enough, Fritz. | 还不够多 奥国猪 |
[1:28:12] | Keep talking, honkytonk. | 继续耍嘴皮子 老粗 |
[1:28:13] | It just makes my sending you to the next world all the sweeter. | 送你上西天时 我会让你舒畅无比 |
[1:28:18] | Been there. | 唬谁啊 |
[1:28:19] | Done that. | 我见得多了 |
[1:28:20] | Do your worst, chickenshit. | 越狠越好 孬种 |
[1:28:23] | We’ll settle up after. | 帐我们慢慢再算 |
[1:28:46] | What else should I find out? | 还有什么我不知道的 |
[1:28:49] | I trusted you… | 我完全信赖你 |
[1:28:51] | …with my men… | 我的手下 |
[1:28:54] | …my will… | 我的意志 |
[1:28:57] | …and my life. | 还有我的生命 |
[1:29:00] | You. | 你 |
[1:29:01] | You sent us out there. | 叫我们出生入死 |
[1:29:05] | You sent me to die. | 叫我们替你卖命 |
[1:29:10] | Our enemy saved my life twice, and you have used us. | 我们的敌人救了我两次 你却在利用我 |
[1:29:15] | Your own children. | 利用自己的骨肉 |
[1:29:18] | Make no mistake, Nyssa. | 说得没错 妮莎 |
[1:29:21] | Blood ties mean nothing when measured against the ascendancy of our race. | 在我们种族里 跟权势相比 骨肉之亲算得了什么 |
[1:29:29] | Who do you think God really favors in the web? | 你以为上帝会眷顾谁 |
[1:29:35] | The spider or the fly? | 蜘蛛还是落网的苍蝇 |
[1:29:43] | Nomak. | 诺玛 |
[1:29:51] | What about him? | 他怎么样 |
[1:29:53] | He wants revenge… | 他想要复仇 |
[1:29:56] | …on the people who created him. | 针对他的创造者 |
[1:30:02] | You may be right. | 你说的可能没错 |
[1:30:04] | But fortunately for us, he doesn’t know this location. | 可惜他不知道这个地方 |
[1:30:11] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:30:14] | …he does. | 他知道了 |
[1:30:45] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:31:41] | Come on, kid. | 振作 |
[1:31:42] | Don’t you even think about dying on me. | 当着我的面你别想死 |
[1:31:46] | You didn’t give up on me, I won’t give up on you. | 你没放弃过我 我不会放弃你 |
[1:31:50] | Come on. | 振作点 |
[1:31:51] | Blood. | 血 |
[1:32:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:32:06] | Blood. | 血 |
[1:32:43] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:45] | He’ll never enter here. | 他进不来的 |
[1:32:54] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[1:33:22] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[1:33:52] | Go on, kid. | 加油 孩子 |
[1:33:57] | Go! | 走 |
[1:36:31] | Get in there! | 过去杀他 |
[1:36:50] | Well, like my daddy said before he killed my mom: | 就像我爸杀我妈时说的 |
[1:36:55] | “Want anything done right, you got to do it yourself.” | “想搞得定 非亲自动手不可” |
[1:37:02] | He also said… | 他还说 |
[1:37:19] | Can you blush? | 你会不会脸红 |
[1:37:35] | Hey, kid. | 接着 小伙子 |
[1:38:17] | I reset the security code. | 我重设了密码 |
[1:38:21] | We’re locked in. | 我们被锁住了 |
[1:38:22] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了 |
[1:38:26] | He’ll kill us both. | 我们两个都会没命 |
[1:38:27] | Yes | 对 |
[1:38:31] | Isn’t it sad that you die, not by the hand of your enemy… | 悲哀吧 不是死在敌人之手 |
[1:38:35] | …but by that of your own children? | 却死在自己子女手中 |
[1:38:47] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[1:38:50] | All that has befallen you- | 发生在你身上的事 |
[1:38:54] | it was a terrible tragedy. | 是桩可怕的悲剧 |
[1:39:02] | An unforgivable mistake- | 是个不能原谅的错误 |
[1:39:06] | but you’ve returned to me. | 但你却回来纠缠不清 |
[1:39:19] | We will find a cure. | 我们会找到解药的 |
[1:39:27] | Take your rightful place by my side. | 让你重享应有的地位 |
[1:39:37] | You are, after all, a prince. | 毕竟你是王子 |
[1:39:40] | Together we will conquer it all. | 我们一起征服世界 |
[1:39:44] | If what you say is true- | 如果你说的是实话 |
[1:39:47] | why does your voice tremble so? | 为什么声音会颤抖 |
[1:39:51] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[1:40:06] | I’ve spared you my fate. You will die. | 我让你死 不用受我这种苦 |
[1:40:15] | Out of this wound your blood-your life-will flow. | 经由这个伤口 你的生命得以流传 |
[1:40:47] | Finish it off my brother. | 哥哥 杀了我 |
[1:40:50] | Let’s close the circle. | 断绝这个家族 |
[1:40:56] | You… | 你 |
[1:41:01] | You were his favorite. | 你是他最鐘爱的 |
[1:41:21] | It could end right here. | 可以在此作个总结 |
[1:41:25] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[1:42:49] | It’s not over yet. | 还没结束呢 |
[1:44:23] | After all, it looks like I’ll finish my father’s job. | 看来得由我完成父亲的工作 |
[1:45:27] | It’s strange. | 好奇怪 |
[1:45:32] | It hurts… | 痛… |
[1:45:33] | It hurts no more. | 痛苦不见了 |
[1:46:35] | It won’t be long. | 要不了多久的 |
[1:46:38] | I can already feel it burning inside of me. | 我已经感觉体内的灼热了 |
[1:46:45] | I want to die while I’m still a vampire. | 趁我还是吸血鬼时我想死 |
[1:47:02] | I want to see the sun. | 我想看看太阳 |
[1:48:29] | London | 伦敦 |
[1:48:39] | Buddy booth number three. | 3号亭 |
[1:48:41] | Enjoy, man. | 好好爽一爽 |
[1:48:48] | Are you sure that the girls are live? | 女孩是”真”的吗 |
[1:48:52] | Last time I check. | 刚检查过 |
[1:48:55] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[1:48:56] | Couple of razor blades. | 剃刀带着 |
[1:48:58] | Just in case. | 以备不时之需 |
[1:49:07] | You didn’t think I forgot about you, did you? | 你以为我忘掉你了吗 |