英文名称:Black Swan
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:13] | I had the craziest dream last night. | 昨晚我做了个好疯狂的梦 |
[03:17] | I was dancing the White Swan. | 我梦见我跳了白天鹅的角色 |
[03:21] | It was different choreography,though. | 尽管是一种与以往不同的舞蹈 |
[03:22] | It was more like the Bolshoi’s. | 好像是在波修瓦音乐厅里 [俄罗斯著名音乐厅] |
[03:28] | It was the prologue, | 是巫师罗斯拔特施下魔咒之后的 [黑天鹅的父亲] |
[03:29] | when Rothbart casts his spell. | 那一段开场舞 |
[03:42] | Look how pink. So pretty… | 看 粉粉的 真漂亮 |
[03:45] | Pretty! | 真漂亮 |
[03:48] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错嘛 |
[03:49] | He promised to feature me more this season. | 他答应这一季给我更多演出机会 |
[03:52] | Well, he certainly should. | 他本来就该这么做 |
[03:54] | You’ve been there long enough, | 你在那儿都那么久了 |
[03:56] | and you’re the most dedicated dancer in the company. | 还是公司里最努力的舞者 |
[04:03] | Up. | 抬手 |
[04:06] | – What’s that? – What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[04:07] | There. | 这儿 |
[04:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:17] | You’re sure you don’t want me to come with you? | 你确定不需要我陪吗 |
[04:22] | You’re a sweet girl. | 真是个好孩子 |
[05:37] | Did you see Beth today? | 你今天看到贝丝了吗 |
[05:38] | I can’t believe she’s back. | 真不敢相信她回来了 |
[05:40] | Of course she’s back. | 她当然要回来 |
[05:41] | What, she can’t take a hint? | 怎么 难道她还不明白吗 |
[05:43] | The company is broke. No one comes to see her anymore. | 公司破产了 没人要来看她的表演 |
[05:47] | Oh, nobody actually comes to see ballet full stop. | 谁会真的只为了看芭蕾来看表演啊 |
[05:49] | That’s not true. I heard the Royal had one of their best seasons yet. | 不是吧 我听说皇家有最优季中的一个 |
[05:53] | He just needs to try something new. That’s all. | 他只是想尝试点新东西而已 |
[05:55] | No, someone new. | 不 应该说尝试点新人 |
[05:59] | – Like who? – Like someone who’s not approaching menopause. | -比如? -比如一些还没到更年期的人 |
[06:02] | It’s sad. | 真悲哀 |
[06:03] | What’s sad? | 什么真悲哀 |
[06:09] | Beth’s such a beautiful dancer. | 贝丝是个很好的芭蕾舞演员 |
[06:11] | Yeah, so is my grandmother. | 是啊 我奶奶也是 |
[06:14] | Well, Fonteyn danced into her fifties. | 但是福特因一直跳到50多岁 |
[06:17] | Yeah, we know. | 我知道 |
[06:24] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:25] | Thought I’d fucking missed my stop. | 我他妈错过站了 |
[06:27] | It’s a hell-fit all the way from 79th. | 跟79大街离得真他妈远 |
[07:21] | Beautiful as always, Nina. | 还是那么棒 尼娜 |
[07:23] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[07:30] | 1 2 3 4 And one, and two, and three, and four. | |
[07:40] | Stop, John. One second. | 停一下 约翰 |
[07:52] | Okay, take position. | 好了 各就各位 |
[07:54] | And one, and two, and three, and up. | 1 2 3 起 |
[07:58] | 1 2 3 4 And one, and two, and three, and four. | |
[08:14] | Hello, dear. | 早上好 |
[08:23] | We all know the story. | 那个故事我们众所周知 |
[08:24] | Virginal girl, pure and sweet, | 纯洁无暇的美丽少女 |
[08:27] | trapped in the body of a swan. | 被天鹅的躯体束缚 |
[08:30] | She desires freedom | 她渴望自由 |
[08:33] | that only true love can break the spell. | 而只有真爱才能打破魔咒 |
[08:39] | Her wish is nearly granted in the form of a Prince. | 她的愿望马上就要和王子实现 |
[08:45] | But before he can declare his love, | 但就在他表白自己的爱意之前 |
[08:49] | the lustful twin, the Black Swan, | 她邪恶的双胞胎姐妹 黑天鹅 |
[08:53] | tricks and seduces him. | 诱惑勾引了王子 |
[08:59] | Devastated, the White Swan leaps off a cliff, | 在绝望之际 白天鹅跳下了悬崖 |
[09:05] | killing herself. And in death… | 选择自杀 并在死亡中… |
[09:10] | finds freedom. | 最终得到了自由 |
[09:19] | – Good morning, company. – Good morning. | -大家早上好 -早上好 |
[09:23] | We will open our season with Swan Lake. | 我们将以天鹅湖作为新一季的开始 |
[09:26] | Done to death, I know. | 我知道它已经被演绎过无数次了 |
[09:28] | But not like this. | 但这次有所不同 |
[09:29] | We strip it down, | 我们拂去它的表面 |
[09:32] | make it visceral and real. | 呈现出它最真实的内在本质 |
[09:36] | A new production needs a new Swan Queen. | 一个新的节目需要一个新的天鹅皇后 |
[09:41] | A fresh face to present to the world. | 一个展示给世界的新面孔 |
[09:45] | But…which of you can embody both Swans? | 但是…你们谁能够演绎出两种天鹅呢 |
[09:51] | The White, and the Black. | 白天鹅和黑天鹅 |
[10:00] | All the soloists I tapped. | 所有被我拍了肩膀的人 |
[10:03] | Go to your scheduled rehearsals this afternoon. | 去准备好你们下午的排练 |
[10:08] | And the girls I didn’t tap. | 而没有被我选中的姑娘 |
[10:13] | Meet me in the principals’ studio at 5:00. | 五点到主舞蹈室来见我 |
[10:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:21] | Let’s go. Did we do left side? | 我们继续 我们练过左边的动作了吗 |
[10:22] | Yes, mistress. | 练过了 大姐头 |
[10:23] | Let we do it one more time. | 再来一次 |
[11:02] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[11:08] | What? | 看什么看 |
[12:50] | If I was only casting the White Swan, she’d be yours. | 如果只选白天鹅 那她一定是你 |
[12:55] | But I’m not. | 但我要选的不只是白天鹅 |
[12:56] | Maestro, Odile’s coda, please. | 音乐师 奥迪尔的段落 |
[12:58] | Now show me your Black Swan, Nina. | 把你的黑天鹅跳给我看 尼娜 |
[13:24] | Not so controlled. Seduce us. | 不要那么压抑情绪 要诱惑 |
[13:27] | Not just the Prince, but the court, | 不只是诱惑王子 还有舞台上的人 |
[13:29] | the audience, the entire world. | 观众 乃至整个世界 |
[13:30] | Come on, like a spider spinning a web. | 加油 就像蜘蛛织出它的网一样 |
[13:33] | Attack it, attack it! Come on! | 攻击 攻击 来吧 |
[13:48] | – Good of you to join us. – Sorry… | -很高兴你加入 -抱歉来晚了… |
[13:50] | Girls, this is Lily. | 姑娘们 这是莉莉 |
[13:52] | Straight off the plane from San Francisco. | 从三藩市坐飞机直接过来的 |
[13:54] | She’s filling Rebecca’s old spot. | 来接替原来吕贝卡的位置 |
[13:56] | Get warmed up. | 准备一下 |
[13:57] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 |
[13:58] | I’m good. | 我准备好了 |
[14:02] | Should I go again? | 要我再跳一次吗 |
[14:04] | No, thanks, Nina. I’ve seen enough. | 不了 谢谢 尼娜 今天就这样吧 |
[14:09] | Veronica, the White Swan variation. | 维罗妮卡 跳白天鹅 |
[14:15] | Come on, come on, come on, please. | 继续继续继续 |
[14:16] | All right, Maestro. | 好了 音乐师 |
[14:19] | 2 3… Two, three… | |
[15:29] | So how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[15:31] | You were late, | 你有点晚了 |
[15:32] | so I called Susie in the office. | 所以我给办公室的苏西打了电话 |
[15:33] | An audition! I can’t believe he just sprang that on you. | 这次面试 我真不敢相信他这么对你 |
[15:36] | So? | 怎么样 |
[15:39] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[15:40] | Just fine? | 还行? |
[15:45] | Oh, sweetheart… | 我的小宝贝… |
[15:49] | You tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[16:44] | Nina, everything all right? | 尼娜 你没事吧 |
[16:45] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[17:01] | Almost done. | 马上就好了 |
[17:02] | You’re working yourself too hard. | 你太用功了 |
[17:06] | We all have off days. | 我们都需要休息的 |
[17:08] | That girl, um, barged in. | 那个女的冲进来 |
[17:10] | I’m sure she didn’t mean to. | 我相信她不是故意的 |
[17:15] | For a starter, | 作为这一切的开头人 |
[17:16] | if I hadn’t taken you to each of your classes, | 如果不是我带着你去上每一节课 |
[17:18] | you’d have been completely lost. | 你也不会完全沉迷其中 |
[17:20] | I’m going to talk to him tomorrow. | 我明天要去跟他谈谈 |
[17:21] | I’m going to tell him I finished it. | 我要告诉他我练好了 |
[17:22] | You don’t need to lie. | 你不需要撒谎的 |
[17:25] | You won’t convince him one way or the other. | 无论怎样 你说服不了他的 |
[17:30] | Oh, sweetheart. | 我的小宝贝 |
[17:34] | I know it’s disappointing. | 我知道这让你很失望 |
[17:37] | When you start getting older, there’s all this ridiculous pressure. | 等你慢慢开始变老 总会有这些荒谬的压力 |
[17:41] | God knows I understand. | 上帝他老人家知道我懂了 |
[17:45] | But it’s all right. | 但一切都会好的 |
[17:47] | No matter what. | 不管怎么样 |
[17:50] | You’ll probably get to dance the part of the Cat again. | 你说不定又能在”猫”里跳上一个角色了 |
[17:55] | That’s such a wonderful part. | 那可是个很不错的角色 |
[17:57] | Or maybe he’ll make you a big swan. | 又或者他让你演其他天鹅中最重要的那个 |
[18:00] | Either way, you’ll shine. | 不管是哪个 你一定能跳得熠熠生辉 |
[18:06] | I know… | 我知道… |
[18:08] | Everything will be better in the morning. | 明天一切都会好起来的 |
[18:12] | It always is. | 一定会的 |
[18:17] | Sweet girl. | 乖孩子 |
[18:44] | Yes, Nina? | 怎么了 尼娜 |
[18:45] | Do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[18:50] | – Now’s not a good time. I get it. – Now is perfect. | -现在可能不太合适 -现在很合适 |
[18:55] | So… | 那么… |
[18:59] | I just wanted to tell you that | 我只是想告诉你 |
[19:01] | I practiced the coda last night and | 我昨晚练了黑天鹅的段落 |
[19:04] | I finished. | 而且我练好了 |
[19:11] | I thought you should know. | 我觉得你该知道 |
[19:12] | Okay, Nina, listen. | 好吧 尼娜 听着 |
[19:14] | Honestly, I don’t care about your technique. | 说实话我根本不在乎你的技巧 |
[19:16] | – You should know that by now. – Yeah, but yesterday… | -你应该知道的 -是 但是昨天… |
[19:19] | No. Anyway… | 不 不管怎么说… |
[19:20] | I’ve already chosen Veronica. So… | 我已经选了维罗妮卡 所以… |
[19:22] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:26] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[19:31] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[19:31] | You’re not going to try and change my mind? | 你都不准备尝试下改变我的主意? |
[19:36] | You must have thought it was possible. | 你肯定觉得有可能 |
[19:37] | Otherwise, what are you doing here all dolled up? | 不然你打扮好来这里干什么 |
[19:43] | I came to ask for the part. | 我是来要那个角色的 |
[19:50] | The truth is… | 其实… |
[19:53] | When I look at you, all I see is the White Swan. | 当我看着你的时候 我只能看到白天鹅 |
[19:57] | Yes, you’re beautiful, fearful, fragile, | 是的 你美丽 恐惧 脆弱 |
[20:02] | ideal casting. | 理想的选择 |
[20:05] | But the Black Swan? | 那黑天鹅呢 |
[20:06] | It’s a hard fucking job to dance both. | 真正他妈难的就是跳好两个角色 |
[20:10] | I can dance the Black Swan, too. | 我也可以跳好黑天鹅的 |
[20:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:12] | In four years, every time you dance, | 四年了 每次你跳舞 |
[20:15] | I see obsess getting each and every move perfectly right, | 我看到你每一步都跳得完美 毫无瑕疵 |
[20:18] | but I never see you lose yourself. | 但我从没见过你释放感情 |
[20:21] | Ever. All that discipline for what? | 从来没有 这所有的训练都是为了什么 |
[20:29] | – I just want to be perfect. – You what? | -我只是想做到完美 -什么 |
[20:31] | I want to be perfect. | 我想做到完美 |
[20:36] | Perfection is not just about control. | 完美不是靠控制出来的 |
[20:39] | It’s also about letting go. | 它同样要求释放 |
[20:41] | Surprise yourself so you can surprise the audience. Transcendence. | 突破自己才能惊艳观众 超越自己 |
[20:46] | And very few have it in them. | 很少人能做到 |
[20:48] | I think I do have it in me. | 我觉得我能做到 |
[20:59] | You bit me? | 你咬我? |
[21:00] | I can’t believe you bit me! | 真不敢相信你咬我 |
[21:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:04] | Man, that fucking hurt! | 妈的 疼死我了 |
[21:24] | What? | 干吗 |
[21:24] | Why’s she always staring at me? | 她干吗盯着我看 |
[21:29] | Hey, it’s been posted. | 结果出来了 |
[21:32] | Hey, it’s up! | 出来了结果 |
[21:39] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[21:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[22:01] | Why would you say that? | 你说那话是什么意思 |
[22:04] | Your idea of some sick joke? | 什么恶心的笑话吗 |
[22:05] | What? | 什么 |
[22:08] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[22:23] | Hey, Nina! | 尼娜 |
[22:24] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[22:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[22:33] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[22:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[22:56] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[22:58] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[23:02] | He picked me, Mom. | 他选了我 妈妈 |
[23:07] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[23:08] | – For Swan Lake? – I’m going to be Swan Queen! | -天鹅湖吗 -我是天鹅皇后了 |
[23:13] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[23:14] | I’ll be home soon. I just wanted to let you know. | 我马上就回家 我只是想先让你知道 |
[23:18] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[23:54] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[23:58] | Mom, are you in your room? | 妈妈 你在房间里吗 |
[24:33] | Nina? | 尼娜? |
[24:34] | Are you home? | 你在家吗 |
[24:48] | Nina, when you get out I’m in the kitchen. | 尼娜 我在厨房等你 |
[24:52] | Come on, sweetie. | 快来 小宝贝 |
[24:57] | My daughter, the Swan Queen. | 我的乖女儿 天鹅皇后 |
[25:05] | It’s our favorite. Vanilla with strawberry filling. | 这是我们最爱的 香草草莓味的 |
[25:08] | Oh, Mom, not too big. | 妈妈 不要太大 |
[25:09] | Oh, that’s way, way too much. | 这太多了 |
[25:11] | – It’s a celebration. It’s just this once. – Mom… | -庆祝一下嘛 就这一次 -妈妈… |
[25:14] | My stomach’s still in knots. | 我的胃还是不舒服 |
[25:19] | Fine. | 好 |
[25:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:21] | Then it’s garbage! | 那扔掉好了 |
[25:23] | No, Mom, don’t. I’m sorry. | 不 妈妈 别这样 对不起 |
[25:32] | I’m just…I’m just so proud of you. | 我只是…太为你骄傲了 |
[25:38] | It looks so yummy. | 很好吃的样子 |
[26:51] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[26:52] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[26:54] | Thank you, Nina. | 谢谢 尼娜 |
[26:56] | That’s very nice. | 跳得不错 |
[26:59] | Very nice. | 很不错 |
[27:02] | But I knew the White Swan wouldn’t be a problem. | 我知道白天鹅不是问题 |
[27:05] | The real work will your metamorphosis into | 真正要下功夫的是 |
[27:06] | her evil twin. | 怎么蜕变成她邪恶的双胞胎姐妹 |
[27:10] | And I know I saw a flash of her yesterday. | 我知道我昨天看到了她的一部分 |
[27:14] | So get ready to give me more of that bite. | 就像咬的那一口 给我展示再多一点 |
[27:38] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[27:40] | That evil force is pulling you that you can’t escape. | 邪恶的力量拉住你 你挣脱不开 |
[27:43] | That’s just out of your control. | 就像失去了控制 |
[27:46] | So you sense it, you get aware of it more: | 感觉一下 多一点绝望 |
[27:48] | “It’s taking me, it’s taking me.” | 它在带走我 它在带走我 |
[27:51] | A little bit more desperate. | 再多一点绝望 |
[27:54] | Right, and you can maybe go up a little bit and then come down, | 没错 你还可以把手举高一点再放下来 |
[27:57] | and then… | 再继续… |
[27:58] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[28:34] | Watch the way she moves. | 看看她是怎么跳的 |
[28:37] | Imprecise, but effortless. | 不精确 但毫不费力 |
[28:43] | She’s not faking it. | 她不是假装的 |
[28:45] | Gorgeous! Okay, that’s beautiful. | 太棒了 很美 |
[28:54] | Let’s start again from the beginning. | 再从头来一遍 |
[29:05] | You’ll room with Beth from now on, so be considerate. | 你现在用贝丝的房间 所以体谅点 |
[29:07] | Thanks, Susie. | 谢谢 苏西 |
[29:10] | Those are for you, from Mr. Leroy. | 这是里洛伊先生送给你的 |
[29:11] | They’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[29:32] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我马上回来 |
[29:36] | Let me come back to you, please. | 等会儿回来找你 |
[29:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:47] | Ready to be thrown to the wolves? | 准备好踏入真实世界了吗 |
[29:49] | We need our cash, so please don’t forget to smile. | 我们需要钱 所以别忘了微笑 |
[29:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, please, may I have your attention? | 女士们先生们 我有几句话要说 |
[29:59] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[29:59] | Let me make this very important announcement. | 让我宣布这个重要的决定 |
[30:02] | You all had had the chance and the privilege | 大家都曾有机会和权利 |
[30:05] | to be enchanted, transported, | 为我们公司最棒的那个舞者的表演 |
[30:09] | and even sometimes devastated, by the performances of this true artist of our company. | 所着迷 狂喜 甚至身心交瘁 |
[30:13] | She’s been a crucial inspiration to my work. | 她是我事业至关重要的灵感来源 |
[30:16] | A role model to all dancers, and even more than that, | 是所有舞者的偶像 |
[30:20] | a deeply appreciated presence on our stage. | 更是我们舞台深受好评的原因 |
[30:23] | You all know who I am talking about. | 你们都知道我说的是谁 |
[30:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, Beth Macintyre. | 女士们先生们 她就是贝丝·马森特尔 |
[30:34] | But as we all know, | 但是我们都知道 |
[30:35] | every great career has to come to an end. | 任何一个伟大演艺生涯都会有结束的一天 |
[30:37] | Beth is retiring at the end of season. | 贝丝在这一季演出后将淡出舞台 |
[30:44] | She will be giving | 她将以墨尔波墨 [悲剧女神] |
[30:46] | her farewell performance as Melpomene, | 作为艺术生涯的绝唱 |
[30:47] | the role she originated in my first ballet. | 也正是她第一次在我的芭蕾里出演的角色 |
[30:52] | My little princess, | 我的小公主 |
[30:53] | we honor you. You will be greatly missed, | 我们尊敬你 并将深深地想念你 |
[30:57] | and never forgotten. | 永远不会忘记你 |
[31:00] | But as we bid adieu to one star, | 但是每当我们告别一位明星 |
[31:02] | we welcome another. | 也总会迎来新的一位 |
[31:05] | We’re opening our season with my new version of Swan Lake. | 我们将以全新的天鹅湖开启新一季演出 |
[31:08] | Taking the role of our new Swan Queen, the exquisite Nina Sayers. | 新的天鹅皇后将由优雅的尼娜·塞耶斯出演 |
[31:18] | You’ll soon have the pleasure of seeing her perform, | 你们很快就能看到她的表演 |
[31:21] | but right now, let’s please raise a glass: | 但现在 让我们举杯 |
[31:25] | To all of us. To Beth. To Nina. | 为大家 为贝丝 为尼娜 |
[31:31] | To beauty. | 为美丽 |
[31:50] | Just a second. | 等会儿 |
[32:00] | Just a second! | 再等等 |
[32:22] | Come on! I’m about to burst! | 快点 我快尿出来了 |
[32:31] | Hey, it’s you! | 是你啊 |
[32:32] | I don’t think we ever officially met. | 我们互相还没正式介绍过吧 |
[32:35] | – I’m Lily. – Hi, I’m Nina. | -我是莉莉 -你好 我是尼娜 |
[32:37] | Yes, our new Swan Queen. | 我知道 我们的新天鹅皇后 |
[32:40] | – Here, hold this. – Yeah, sure. | -来 帮我拿着 -好 |
[32:43] | You must be so excited. | 你一定兴奋得快发疯了吧 |
[32:48] | Are you freaking out? | 你会紧张害怕吗 |
[32:50] | – Yeah… – Yeah? | -有点… -是吗 |
[32:53] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系啦 |
[32:54] | Oh, I’d be losing my mind. | 要是我肯定疯了 |
[32:56] | I should get back… | 那我出去了… |
[32:58] | No, no, no, come on, stay. | 别别别 待在这儿吧 |
[33:00] | Keep me company. | 陪陪我 |
[33:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:09] | Oh, there you are. Come on. | 你在这儿啊 快来 |
[33:15] | Hey. They tried to eat you alive, but here you are. | 我以为他们把你生吞活剥了 幸好你还在 |
[33:20] | You did well. | 你表现得不错 |
[33:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:23] | Where are you going? | 你住哪儿 |
[33:24] | Upper west side. | 上西区 |
[33:26] | Stop at my place for a drink. It’s on the way. | 正好顺路 到我那儿喝几杯再走吧 |
[33:28] | Thomas, you need to say hello to Karen Holloway. | 托马斯 你去和凯伦·霍洛韦打个招呼吧 |
[33:34] | A minute more of ass-kissing. | 去拍一分钟马屁就来 |
[33:35] | I’ll be back. Wait for me here, all right? | 在这儿等我 听到了吗 |
[33:39] | Hello, Karen! | 你好啊 凯伦 |
[34:23] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[34:26] | I’m so sorry to hear you’re leaving the company. | 听说你要离开公司了 真遗憾啊 |
[34:30] | What did you do to get this role? | 你是怎么得到这个角色的 |
[34:35] | He always said you were such a frigid little girl. | 他以前常说你只是个呆板的小姑娘 |
[34:37] | What did you do to make him change his mind? | 你怎么让他改变想法的 |
[34:41] | Did you suck his cock? | 你给他舔鸡巴了吗 |
[34:45] | Not all of us have to. | 不是所有人都需要那么做 |
[34:50] | You fucking whore! | 你个臭婊子 |
[34:51] | You’re a fucking little whore! | 你就是个小臭婊子 |
[34:54] | Whoa, what’s going on here? | 怎么了你这是 |
[34:56] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[34:59] | – You’re drunk. You should go home. – I need to talk to you. | -你喝醉了 快回家吧 -我要和你谈谈 |
[35:01] | No! Don’t you do that! Don’t you dismiss me like that! | 不 你少来 别随随便便把我打发走 |
[35:07] | My little princess, please. Pull it together. | 我的小公主 求你了 振作点 |
[35:12] | – Come. – I’m coming by later. | -走吧 -我等一下会去你那儿 |
[35:14] | I have something for you. It’s a token of my appreciation. | 我给你准备了点东西 作为对你的感激 |
[35:18] | – Right. – You make the most of it, Nina. | -行了 -那对你最有用 尼娜 |
[35:22] | Don’t worry. It’s typical. | 别担心 她就是这样 |
[35:29] | Please. I thought it’d be good to talk about the role. | 坐 我们最好多谈谈这个角色 |
[35:32] | Drown this a little. | 让你投入进去 |
[35:34] | I don’t want there to be any boundaries between us. | 我不想我们之间有任何隔阂 |
[35:36] | – No, me neither. – Good. | -我也是 -那很好 |
[35:38] | So…you got a boyfriend? | 那么…你有男朋友吗 |
[35:44] | No. | 没有 |
[35:47] | Have you had many in the past? | 以前有过很多吗 |
[35:50] | A few. | 几个 |
[35:51] | But no one serious. | 但都不是认真的 |
[35:57] | You’re not a virgin are you? | 你应该不是处女了吧 |
[36:02] | No. | 不是 |
[36:02] | So there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. | 那就没什么好尴尬的了 |
[36:10] | And you enjoy making love? | 你喜欢做爱吗 |
[36:14] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[36:14] | Come on, sex. | 就是性而已 |
[36:16] | Do you enjoy it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[36:21] | We need to be able to talk about this. | 我们得谈谈这个 |
[36:31] | I’ve got a little homework assignment for you. | 我给你布置个小小的回家作业吧 |
[36:33] | Go home and touch yourself. | 回家后好好抚摸下自己 |
[36:39] | Live a little. | 投入点 |
[36:44] | Well it’s late. Lots of work tomorrow. | 很晚了 明天还很多工作 |
[36:47] | The doorman will find a cab for you. | 门卫会给你叫车 |
[36:54] | Sounds like quite an evening. I wish I could have been there. | 感觉你今晚挺忙 真希望我也在 |
[36:57] | You know I asked. | 我帮你问过了的 |
[36:59] | I know you did. Susie told me. | 我知道 苏西告诉我了 |
[37:01] | Guess he wanted you all to himself. | 搞不好他故意想让你一个人 |
[37:04] | But why? | 为什么 |
[37:05] | Don’t blame him. | 也难怪他 |
[37:10] | Where’d you get these? | 这是哪儿来的 |
[37:11] | They’re fake. | 那是假的 |
[37:15] | Fooled me. | 把我当小孩啊 |
[37:23] | I can do it. | 我自己可以的 |
[37:28] | He must have been by your side all night. | 他肯定整晚都陪着你吧 |
[37:31] | Showing you off. | 向你炫耀 |
[37:37] | – Oh, Nina… – It’s just a rash. | -天哪 尼娜… -疹子而已 |
[37:39] | Rash? What are you talking about? | 只是疹子? 你说些什么呀 |
[37:41] | It was worse a few days ago. It’s fine already. | 前几天更严重 现在都快好了 |
[37:43] | – You’ve been scratching yourself again. – No, I haven’t. | -你又开始抓自己了 -我没有 |
[37:45] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[37:47] | This disgusting habit… | 怎么会有这么个怪癖… |
[37:50] | Jesus Christ, I thought you were done with this, Nina. | 我的老天 我以为你已经不这样了 尼娜 |
[37:53] | Shrugs. You’ll keep wearing the shrugs. | 坎肩 你得一直穿着坎肩 |
[37:55] | Sit down. You have the white one, | 坐下 你有一件白的 |
[37:56] | and the pink one. And that’ll hide it. | 一件粉红的 穿着就可以遮住了 |
[37:58] | And then I’ll dig out that expensive coverup. We still have some. | 我等会儿去翻几件体面的外套 你还有几件 |
[38:03] | No one will see it. | 就没人看得到了 |
[38:05] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 别这样 |
[38:07] | It’s the role, isn’t it? It’s all this pressure. | 是因为这个角色压力太大了 是不是 |
[38:11] | I knew it’d be too much. I knew it. | 我就知道你会承受不住 我就知道 |
[38:18] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[38:21] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[40:23] | what happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:24] | Beth’s in the hospital. | 贝丝现在在医院 |
[40:27] | She had an accident. | 她出车祸了 |
[40:28] | Oh no! | 天啊 |
[40:31] | Beth? | 贝丝? |
[40:32] | What happen to Beth? | 贝丝发生什么事了 |
[40:39] | What happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:42] | She walked into the street and got hit by a car. | 她过马路的时候被一辆车撞了 |
[40:47] | You know what? I’m almost sure she did it on purpose. | 你知道吗 我几乎可以肯定她是故意的 |
[40:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[40:54] | Because everything Beth does comes from within, | 因为贝丝做的一切 |
[40:56] | from some dark impulse. | 都来源于她内心的黑暗面 |
[41:01] | I guess that’s what makes her so thrilling to watch. | 这也是她的表演让人陶醉的原因 |
[41:04] | So dangerous. | 美得令人生畏 |
[41:07] | Even perfect at times. | 有时候甚至达到了完美 |
[41:12] | But also so damned destructive. | 但也会让人毁灭 |
[41:16] | Was it right after we saw her? | 就在和我们见面之后吗 |
[41:18] | Wait, wait, wait. This has nothing to do with you. | 等等 这件事跟你没一点关系 |
[41:22] | It’s not your problem, so don’t let yourself be distracted. | 这不是你的原因 别因为这件事分神了 |
[41:25] | This is your moment, Nina. | 这一刻是完全属于你的 尼娜 |
[41:28] | Don’t let it go. | 别让它溜走了 |
[43:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[44:43] | Nina? | 尼娜? |
[44:46] | Sweetie, are you ready for me? | 宝贝 准备睡觉了吗 |
[44:58] | And…come on! | 跳起来 |
[45:01] | Forget about control, Nina. I want to see passion. | 甩开身上的束缚 尼娜 我要看到你的激情 |
[45:04] | Come on. | 快 |
[45:06] | Reach. | 展臂 |
[45:09] | You are stiff. Stiff like a dead corpse. Let it go. | 你太僵了 身体硬得像个木头人 放开点 |
[45:12] | Let it go. Let it go. And again. | 放开 放开 接着来 |
[45:16] | Feels like you have your diaphragm | 有感受到你的横膈膜 |
[45:19] | is in a bit of a contraction? | 在收缩吗 |
[45:22] | I’m okay. | 还可以 |
[45:28] | Breathe in to this hand. Breathe in to this hand. | 让手臂也感受到你的呼吸 |
[45:31] | Breathe in, all the way. Good. | 吸气 吸气 很好 |
[45:33] | And exhale. | 呼气 |
[45:39] | Does it feel jammed in the front every time you plie? | 你每次下蹲的时候有觉得脚很胀吗 |
[45:42] | Sometimes, not always. | 有时候 不是每次 |
[45:48] | – One more pull, okay? – Okay. | -再拉一下好吗 -好 |
[45:54] | – Is that okay? – Yeah. | -还行吗 -行 |
[46:16] | David, can I ask you a question? | 大卫 问你个问题 |
[46:18] | Honestly, would you fuck that girl? | 老实回答我 你会上这个姑娘吗 |
[46:23] | No. | 不会 |
[46:24] | No one would. | 没人会上你 |
[46:27] | Nina. Your dancing is just as frigid… | 尼娜 你跳舞时畏缩得就像… |
[46:31] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[46:38] | We’re still working here, please. Lights! | 我们还在排练 开下灯好吗 |
[46:40] | The lights! | 灯光 |
[46:43] | Thank you! | 多谢 |
[46:44] | Okay, guys, you can go. Thanks for your patience. | 行了 可以走了 谢谢大家耐心配合 |
[46:48] | No, no, you stay. You stay. | 不不不 你留下来 |
[46:53] | Have fun, you two. | 你们俩玩得愉快 |
[46:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[47:00] | Come, come, come, come. | 来来来 |
[47:04] | I’ll be the Prince. | 我来当王子 |
[47:26] | Let it go. Let it go. | 放开 放开 |
[47:48] | Feel my touch. Respond to it. | 感受我的爱抚 回应我 |
[47:51] | Come on. | 来 |
[48:05] | Open your mouth. Open it. Open up. | 张开嘴 张开 张开 |
[48:34] | That was me seducing you, | 刚才是我在勾引你 |
[48:35] | when it needs to be the other way around. | 我想要的是反过来 |
[48:38] | Please… | 别… |
[49:03] | Who is that? | 谁啊 |
[49:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[49:11] | You can’t smoke in here. | 你不能在这儿抽烟 |
[49:13] | Well, I won’t tell if you won’t. | 你知我知 天知地知 |
[49:20] | The big day’s getting closer and closer, huh? | 离演出时间越来越近了吧 |
[49:26] | Well, I can’t wait. I think you’re going to be amazing. | 我都等不及了 你一定会美死人 |
[49:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:47] | So… | 那… |
[49:48] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[49:53] | It’s that hard to. | 太难了 |
[49:57] | Leroy playing a little too rough for you? | 是里洛伊对你太严厉了吧 |
[50:00] | Come on, Nina. He’s a prick. | 算了 尼娜 他算个鸟 |
[50:01] | He’s brilliant. | 他很棒 |
[50:03] | Sure, but it’s not like he’s all warm and fuzzy. | 当然 但他不会让你好过 |
[50:09] | What you don’t know is… | 你不知道… |
[50:13] | Someone’s hot for teacher! | 有人对老师有意思了 |
[50:17] | Oh, come on, it’s okay. I don’t blame you. | 没事啦 我又不会怪你 |
[50:19] | I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[50:20] | Nina, come on. I’m just playing around. | 尼娜 我只是开玩笑 |
[50:23] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[51:47] | Sweetie? What are you doing in there? | 宝贝 你在里面干什么 |
[52:18] | Again. | 再来 |
[52:52] | Again. | 再来 |
[53:05] | Do you have any corrections? | 能告诉我哪里做得不对吗 |
[53:12] | Lily told me that she saw you crying. | 莉莉跟我说 昨天看见你哭了 |
[53:16] | That you were very upset | 说你情绪很低落 |
[53:17] | and that I should take it easy on you. | 说我该对你好点 |
[53:19] | I didn’t tell her that. | 我没跟她说这些 |
[53:21] | Maybe you need a little break. | 你可能需要休息 |
[53:23] | Like a day or two. | 一两天怎么样 |
[53:24] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[53:25] | Or maybe a month. What do you think? | 或者一个月 你觉得呢 |
[53:26] | She shouldn’t have said anything. | 她不该跟你说这些 |
[53:27] | No, you shouldn’t be whining in the first place. | 你昨天根本就不该哭哭啼啼地抱怨 |
[53:29] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[53:34] | You could be brilliant. | 你可以做得很出色的 |
[53:35] | But you’re a coward. | 但现在却像个儒夫 |
[53:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:39] | No, stop saying that! That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 别说对不起了 我要说的正是这个 |
[53:42] | Stop being so fucking weak. | 别他妈这么软弱 |
[53:43] | Again! | 再来 |
[53:58] | Lily… | 莉莉… |
[53:59] | Oh, look who’s decided to grace us with her presence. | 看看谁大驾光临了 |
[54:02] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[54:03] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[54:04] | Now. | 我是说现在 |
[54:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[54:07] | Come on. | 过来 |
[54:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[54:13] | You told Thomas about last night? | 你告诉托马斯我昨天哭的事了 |
[54:17] | Oh, yeah. I ran into him in the morning | 是的 我早上碰到他了 |
[54:18] | and he said you guys were having some trouble. | 他说你们现在有点麻烦 |
[54:20] | Why would he talk to you? | 他为什么跟你说这些 |
[54:21] | Oh, excuse me, your highness. | 有问题吗 女王 |
[54:24] | I just told him you’re working your ass off | 我只是告诉他 你在拼命练习 |
[54:26] | and I think you’ll be great. | 而且我认为你很棒 |
[54:28] | Well you shouldn’t have. | 不用你操心 |
[54:33] | Okay. | 行 |
[55:07] | Has he tried anything with you? | 他有对你怎么样吗 |
[55:13] | He has a reputation. | 他这方面声名不太好 |
[55:18] | I have a right to be concerned, Nina. | 我有点担心罢了 尼娜 |
[55:19] | You’ve been staying late so many nights. | 你和他好几晚都那么晚才回来 |
[55:21] | Rehearsing. | 可能是在排练 |
[55:23] | I just hope he isn’t taking advantage, that’s all. | 我只是希望他没占你便宜 |
[55:26] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[55:27] | Good. | 那就好 |
[55:32] | I just don’t want you to make the same mistake I did. | 我不希望你重蹈我的复辙 |
[55:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[55:37] | Not like that. | 不用这样 |
[55:39] | I just mean as far as my career was concerned. | 我只希望我的牺牲是值得的 |
[55:41] | What career? | 什么牺牲 |
[55:46] | The one I gave up to have you. | 牺牲我的事业生下你 |
[55:50] | I’m twenty-eight. | 我都28了 |
[55:51] | So? | 所以呢 |
[55:53] | Only that… | 只是因为… |
[55:56] | Only what? | 因为什么… |
[55:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[55:59] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[56:04] | How is your skin? | 你后背怎么样了 |
[56:05] | Fine. | 还行 |
[56:07] | Are you leaving it alone? | 你后来没动它了吗 |
[56:12] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[56:18] | – Take off your shirt. – No. | -把衣服脱了 -不 |
[56:32] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[56:37] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[56:38] | It was no one. | 没谁 |
[56:42] | It was no one. | 没人 |
[56:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[56:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[56:54] | I just came by to apologize. | 我是过来道歉的 |
[56:56] | You’re right. I should have never spoken to him about you. | 你说得对 我不该跟他说这些 |
[56:58] | – Sweetheart. – Give me a second. | -宝贝 -等会儿 |
[57:00] | – Your dinner… – Mom, please. | -你的晚饭… -行了 妈妈 |
[57:04] | Oh, she’s a trip. | 她管得可真严 |
[57:06] | How do you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住在这儿 |
[57:08] | I have my ways. | 我自有我的办法 |
[57:12] | Jesus, relax. I got it from Susie in the office. | 别紧张啦 我是从苏西办公室里找到的 |
[57:15] | Look, I feel really shitty about what I did, | 我自己都不好意思我之前做的那些 |
[57:17] | and I really want to make it up to you. | 所以想弥补一下 |
[57:19] | So how about I take you out to dinner? | 我请你吃饭怎么样 |
[57:22] | – I don’t think… – Okay, that’s fine. | -我觉得… -行行 没关系 |
[57:24] | What about drinks? | 那喝东西怎么样 |
[57:27] | Sweetie, you need to rest. | 宝贝 你今晚要早点休息 |
[57:28] | – Jesus. – Wait. | -天啊 -等会儿 |
[57:32] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[57:35] | I’m going out. | 我要出去 |
[57:35] | What? Nina! | 什么 尼娜 |
[57:37] | You’re on the stage tomorrow. | 你明天还要上台 |
[57:41] | I can’t believe he calls her that. | 我简直不敢相信他这么叫她 |
[57:43] | – It’s so gross. – I think it’s sweet. | -太恶心了 -我觉得还挺贴心的 |
[57:45] | Little Princess? | 小公主? |
[57:47] | – He probably calls every girl that. – No way. | -他喊每个女生都这样吧 -没有 |
[57:50] | That’s just for Beth. | 他只这么叫贝丝 |
[57:52] | Well, I bet he’ll be calling you Little Princess any day now. | 我敢打赌他哪天也会叫你小公主的 |
[57:56] | I don’t know about that. | 这我就不知道了 |
[57:58] | Oh, sure he will. Just got to let him lick your pussy. | 他肯定会 只要让他亲你小妹妹就行 |
[58:03] | Cheeseburger, extra bloody. | 芝士汉堡 还有酒 |
[58:05] | Mmm, dankesch. | 很诱人的样子啊 |
[58:08] | Let me know if that’s juicy enough for you. | 要是不好吃跟我说一声 |
[58:10] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[58:14] | You have enough cheese? | 奶酪够吗 |
[58:16] | No, but you do. | 不够 但你已经够了 |
[58:21] | Enjoy. | 慢慢享用 |
[58:31] | All right. | 对了 |
[58:39] | Wanna spruce up? | 想扮靓吗 |
[58:40] | What, I carry a spare | 我总带着一件备用 |
[58:44] | In case I wake up somewhere unexpected. | 以防睡错了地方 |
[58:51] | So how is he? | 他怎么样 |
[58:55] | Thomas. | 我说托马斯呢 |
[58:58] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[58:59] | – Oh, come on. – I really don’t want to talk about that. | -得了吧 -我真的不想谈这个 |
[59:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:07] | You really need to relax. | 你真得好好放松一下 |
[59:17] | One for you, | 你一个 |
[59:19] | one for me. | 我一个 |
[59:22] | Oh, and don’t worry. It’s pure, I promise. | 别担心 绝对A货 我保证 |
[59:24] | I brought it with me straight from San Francisco. | 我从三藩市带过来的 |
[59:28] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[59:29] | Are you kidding? | 不是吧你 |
[59:33] | You’ve never rolled? | 从来没嗨过? |
[59:37] | Oh, relax. Here. It’ll loosen you up. | 放松 亲爱的 它会让你飘飘欲仙 |
[59:42] | Wait till you see the night sky. | 直到把你送上云端 |
[59:48] | How long does it last? | 会持续多久 |
[59:49] | A couple hours, tops. | 几个小时 顶多了 |
[59:57] | It’s okay. | 还是算了 |
[59:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:03] | Baby, hi! | 亲爱的 |
[1:01:04] | I thought we could use some company. | 快来见见新朋友 |
[1:01:08] | So this is Tom and this is Jerry. | 这位是汤姆 这是杰瑞 |
[1:01:11] | – Actually it’s Andrew. – Tom. | -其实是安德鲁 -我是汤姆 |
[1:01:14] | – I have to go… – Oh, no you can’t go. | -我得走了… -别呀 你不能走 |
[1:01:17] | I just got us some drinks. | 我刚点了喝的 |
[1:01:19] | I shouldn’t… | 我不能… |
[1:01:20] | We’re on the stage tomorrow. | 明天还得上台呢 |
[1:01:22] | So what are you going to do? Go home to Mommy? | 你想干什么去 回家找妈妈? |
[1:01:28] | Come on, live a little. | 来嘛 为自己活一次 |
[1:01:35] | It’s just a couple hours, right? | 就几个小时 对吧 |
[1:01:37] | Tops. | 顶多了 |
[1:01:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:01:45] | You haven’t told me who you are. | 你还没告诉我你是谁 |
[1:01:48] | I’m a dancer. | 我是个舞蹈演员 |
[1:01:49] | No, I mean your name. | 不 我是说你叫什么 |
[1:01:52] | – Oh. Nina. – So are you two sisters? | -尼娜 -你们俩是姐妹? |
[1:01:54] | – Yes. – No. | -对 -不 |
[1:01:55] | – Blood sisters. – We dance in the same company. | -亲姐妹 -我们在一家舞团跳舞 |
[1:01:59] | Ah, ballerinas. No wonder you two look alike. | 芭蕾舞演员 怪不得你俩看起来这么像 |
[1:02:03] | I see now. Tom and Jerry here are gay lovers. | 我看出来了 汤姆和杰瑞是同性恋 |
[1:02:06] | – Very funny. – I like to amuse myself. | -真有趣 -我喜欢自己找乐子 |
[1:02:08] | I’ve never been to the ballet. | 我从没看过芭蕾 |
[1:02:09] | Then you are definitely not gay. | 那你肯定不是基佬 |
[1:02:12] | I mean, it’s kind of boring, isn’t it? | 我觉得那挺没劲的 不是吗 |
[1:02:14] | – Be honest. – No it’s not. | -说老实话 -不 当然不 |
[1:02:15] | You know what? It’s just not for everyone. | 你知道吗 芭蕾并不是所有人的菜 |
[1:02:18] | You should come sometime. | 你们应该来看一次 |
[1:02:19] | I can comp you tickets whenever you want. | 我能拿到免费入场券 |
[1:02:21] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好呀 好呀 |
[1:02:24] | Yeah, that would be neat. Thanks. | 是呀 那太棒了 谢谢 |
[1:02:25] | Okay well…I think it’s time for another round. | 来 咱们再喝一轮 |
[1:02:29] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[1:02:35] | So what are you guys working on now? | 那你们最近在忙什么 |
[1:02:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:43] | Swan Lake. | 天鹅湖 |
[1:02:45] | OK. Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:02:46] | You know it? | 你知道? |
[1:02:48] | No, not really. | 不 不太了解 |
[1:02:50] | Heard of it. | 听说过 |
[1:02:51] | What’s it about? | 是关于什么的 |
[1:02:53] | It’s about a girl who gets turned into a swan, | 一个女孩变成了一只天鹅 |
[1:02:56] | and she needs love to break the spell. | 需要真爱来打破魔咒 |
[1:03:01] | But her prince falls for the wrong girl, | 可她的王子错爱了别人 |
[1:03:06] | and so she kills herself. | 所以她自杀了 |
[1:03:07] | It’s not a happy ending then. | 结局挺悲伤呀 |
[1:03:10] | It’s beautiful, actually. | 但是很美 |
[1:03:17] | Like you. | 跟你一样 |
[1:03:19] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:03:21] | I said you’re beautiful. | 我说 你很美 |
[1:03:26] | That’s funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[1:03:37] | Looks like someone might be rolling. | 看来有人已经飘起来了 |
[1:03:39] | All right, come on. Come on, it’s time to go dance. | 来吧 来呀 跳舞去 |
[1:04:05] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[1:04:42] | Hey, what the fuck? Where you going? | 你他妈去哪儿呀 |
[1:05:08] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[1:05:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:06:35] | Do you have any idea what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[1:06:37] | Late? | 很晚了? |
[1:06:42] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[1:06:44] | To the moon and back. | 奔月去了 |
[1:06:48] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝酒了 |
[1:06:50] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[1:06:52] | What else have you been doing? | 你还干什么了 |
[1:06:56] | Oh, you want to know their names? | 你想知道他们叫什么吗 |
[1:07:00] | – You need to sleep this off. – There were two. Tom and Jerry. | -你给我马上去睡觉 -有两个人 汤姆和杰瑞 |
[1:07:04] | – Be quiet, Nina. – And I fucked them both. | -别说了 尼娜 -我们3P来着 |
[1:07:07] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[1:07:22] | – Don’t come in here. – What’s this? | -别进来 -你这是干吗 |
[1:07:23] | It’s called privacy. I’m not twelve anymore. | 这叫隐私 我已经不是小孩子了 |
[1:07:26] | – You’re not my Nina right now… – Leave me alone! | -你不再是我的尼娜了… -你走开 |
[1:09:26] | Winged girl. | 长翅膀的女孩 |
[1:10:25] | Why didn’t you wake me up? | 为什么不叫我起床 |
[1:10:29] | I’m moving out. | 我要出去了 |
[1:10:34] | My music! | 我的曲子 |
[1:10:53] | Thomas, I am so sorry. | 托马斯 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:55] | Keep on going. | 继续跳 |
[1:10:58] | Go get warmed up. | 去热身 |
[1:11:42] | That was good. | 很好 |
[1:11:45] | Actually, really good. | 真的 非常之好 |
[1:11:46] | Okay, let’s take ten. | 休息十分钟 |
[1:11:56] | Look, he just wanted to mark it and asked me to step up, okay? | 他想强调下这段才让我暂时顶替的 |
[1:12:00] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[1:12:02] | Oops. But hey, at least you had a good time, right? | 可是昨晚很开心 不是吗 |
[1:12:04] | You put something in my drink. | 你在我的酒里下药了 |
[1:12:06] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[1:12:08] | And then you just took off in the morning. | 然后早晨不辞而别 |
[1:12:11] | In the morning? | 早晨? |
[1:12:12] | Yeah, you slept over. | 对呀 你在我家过的夜 |
[1:12:16] | Um, no. | 没有呀 |
[1:12:19] | Unless your name’s Tom and you had a dick. | 除非你叫汤姆 还长了个鸡巴 |
[1:12:24] | What, Nina? | 不是吧 尼娜 |
[1:12:31] | Did you have some sort of lesbian wet dream about me? | 你不会是做了什么跟我搞蕾丝的小春梦吧 |
[1:12:34] | – Stop. – Oh my God! | -别说了 -天哪 |
[1:12:37] | Oh my God, you did! You fantasized about me! | 我的天哪 是真的 你竟然意淫我 |
[1:12:40] | – Shut up! – Was I good? | -闭嘴 -我很棒吧 |
[1:14:26] | The final act. | 最后一幕 |
[1:14:28] | Your final dance. | 你的最后一支舞 |
[1:14:32] | You’ve tasted your dream! Touched it! | 你品尝过你的梦 碰触过它 |
[1:14:38] | Only to have it crushed! | 现在你要摧毁它 |
[1:14:43] | Your heart is broken, | 你的心碎了 |
[1:14:45] | wounded. Your life force fading. | 受伤了 你的生命即将凋零 |
[1:14:48] | The blood drips. | 鲜血滴滴淌下 |
[1:14:54] | The Black Swan stole your love. | 黑天鹅夺走了你的爱 |
[1:14:56] | There is only one way to end the pain. | 只有一种方式可以结束痛苦 |
[1:15:01] | You are not fearful, but filled with acceptance. | 你无所畏惧 你义无反顾 |
[1:15:06] | And you look down at Rothbart, | 你低头望向巫师罗斯拔特 [黑天鹅的父亲] |
[1:15:09] | and then at the Prince, | 然后看王子 |
[1:15:12] | and then, yes, at the audience. | 最后 没错 望向观众 |
[1:15:16] | And then you jump. | 然后 你纵身一跃 |
[1:15:22] | Go ahead. Jump. Jump! | 快 跳呀 跳 |
[1:15:36] | Okay, everybody get a drink of water, then it’s notes. | 好了 大家都去喝口水 回来做点评 |
[1:15:51] | You lost weight. | 你瘦了 |
[1:15:52] | Take off your shrug, please. | 请脱下坎肩 |
[1:16:05] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:16:13] | Face front. We’re almost done. | 脸朝前方 就快好了 |
[1:16:19] | And that’s it. Okay. | 好了 |
[1:16:21] | We’re done. Thank you very much. | 量完了 非常感谢 |
[1:16:26] | Georgina, I’m Lily. Thomas sent me… | 乔治娜 我是莉莉 托马斯让我来… |
[1:16:28] | Yes, we have to get you measured for the Swan Queen costumes. | 好的 我要给你量天鹅皇后的演出服尺寸 |
[1:16:31] | What’s she doing here? | 她怎么在这儿 |
[1:16:34] | He made me your alternate. | 他让我做你的替补 |
[1:16:38] | Look, it’s just in case. | 只是以防万一 |
[1:16:42] | Thomas. Thomas. | 托马斯 托马斯 |
[1:16:44] | – Thomas. – Yes? | -托马斯 -什么事 |
[1:16:45] | It can’t be her. | 不能是她 |
[1:16:47] | It can’t be her. | 不能是她 |
[1:16:49] | Okay, why don’t you just go. I’ll catch up later. | 你先走吧 我过会儿就来 |
[1:16:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:53] | Lily…you made her my alternate? | 莉莉…你让她当我的替补? |
[1:16:57] | There’s always an alternate. Lily is the best choice. | 必须得有一个替补 莉莉是最佳人选 |
[1:17:00] | No, she wants my role. | 不 她想要我的角色 |
[1:17:01] | Every dancer in the world wants your role. | 世界上每一个舞者都想演那个角色 |
[1:17:04] | No, this is different. She is after me. | 不 这不一样 她一直对我虎视眈眈 |
[1:17:06] | – She is trying to replace me. – Nobody is after you. | -她想取代我 -没人要取代你 |
[1:17:10] | No, please believe me… | 不 请相信我… |
[1:17:15] | I know it’s been a struggle. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[1:17:17] | But you just had a breakthrough this morning. | 可你今早的表现有了很大突破 |
[1:17:22] | Tomorrow is yours. Just give a great performance. | 明天 舞台是属于你的 去展示最完美的你 |
[1:17:24] | And you won’t have to worry about Lily or anybody else. | 不要担心莉莉或是任何人 |
[1:17:31] | Now go home and rest. | 回家好好休息 |
[1:17:45] | From the vision again. | 再来一遍 |
[1:18:05] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:18:07] | I’ve got a life. I work too hard. It’s a big day tomorrow. | 我得回家了 今天太辛苦了 明天很重要 |
[1:18:56] | I’m still working in here. | 我还在这里排练 |
[1:19:08] | Could you please turn the lights back on? | 拜托把灯打开好吗 |
[1:19:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:21:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[1:21:06] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:08] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:21:10] | I know how it feels now. She’s trying to replace me. | 我理解你的感受了 她想要取代我 |
[1:21:16] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:21:19] | You stole my things? | 你偷了我的东西? |
[1:21:22] | I was just trying to be perfect, like you. | 我只想变得完美 像你一样 |
[1:21:27] | Perfect? | 完美? |
[1:21:34] | I’m not perfect. | 我可不完美 |
[1:21:38] | I’m nothing. | 我一无是处 |
[1:21:41] | Nothing! | 我什么都不是 |
[1:21:53] | Nothing, nothing! | 什么都不是 什么都不是 |
[1:22:41] | Sweet girl. | 乖孩子 |
[1:23:04] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[1:23:09] | Sweet girl. Sweet girl. My turn. My turn. | 乖孩子 乖孩子 该我了 该我了 |
[1:23:15] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:23:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:23:29] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的? |
[1:23:37] | Nina? | 尼娜? |
[1:23:39] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[1:23:40] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[1:23:43] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[1:23:44] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[1:23:54] | Open the door, Nina! | 开门呀 尼娜 |
[1:23:57] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[1:24:11] | Get out! | 快出来 |
[1:24:11] | – What’s wrong with you? – Get out! | -你这是怎么了 -出去 |
[1:24:14] | – Get out! – What do you see? | -出去 -你看到了什么 |
[1:24:16] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:24:56] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:24:58] | I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:25:03] | You were scratching all night. | 你整晚一直乱抓 |
[1:25:06] | Where’s my clock? | 我的钟呢 |
[1:25:08] | – Don’t worry about that. – What time is it? | -别管了 -现在几点了 |
[1:25:11] | – The show is tonight, I have to… – No, no, no, no. | -今晚就公演了 我得… -不 不 不 |
[1:25:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:25:15] | I called the theater and I told them you aren’t feeling well. | 我给剧院打电话了 说你不舒服 |
[1:25:18] | I have to go! | 我必须去 |
[1:25:19] | – No. No, you don’t. – Let go of me. | -不 你不能去 -让我走 |
[1:25:24] | You’re staying in here until you feel better. | 在你好起来之前 别想离开这屋子 |
[1:25:26] | Where is it? | 把手哪儿去了 |
[1:25:29] | This role is destroying you. | 那个角色毁了你 |
[1:25:32] | – Move. Move! – Nina…! | -起来 你起来 -尼娜 |
[1:25:34] | – What happened to my sweet girl? – She’s gone! | -我的宝贝女儿怎么了 -她已经死了 |
[1:25:38] | Nina! Oh, Nina! | 尼娜 尼娜 |
[1:25:41] | No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[1:25:42] | – You’re not well! – Let go of me! | -你现在状态不好 -你放开我 |
[1:25:44] | You can’t handle this. | 你不行的 |
[1:25:46] | I can’t? | 我不行? |
[1:25:48] | I’m the Swan Queen. You’re the one who never left the coffin. | 我是天鹅皇后 你就一辈子守着这坟墓吧 |
[1:25:52] | Nina! | 尼娜 |
[1:26:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[1:26:10] | Nina? | 尼娜? |
[1:26:12] | You’re supposed to be…she was supposed to be sick. | 你不是…她不是病了吗 |
[1:26:14] | Give us a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[1:26:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:26:21] | I’m fine. | 很好 |
[1:26:26] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[1:26:30] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[1:26:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:32] | I’ve already asked Lily. | 我已经让莉莉上了 |
[1:26:35] | Have you announced it? | 你公布这消息了吗 |
[1:26:41] | After Beth, do you really need another controversy? | 你又想弄得像贝丝的事那样满城风雨了? |
[1:26:47] | I’m here, Thomas. | 我来了 托马斯 |
[1:26:49] | I’m doing it. | 我要上台 |
[1:26:57] | The only person standing in your way is you. | 你最大的障碍就是你自己 |
[1:26:59] | It’s time to let it go. Lose yourself. | 是时候敞开胸怀了 释放你自己 |
[1:27:19] | White Swan, up in ten. | 白天鹅 10分钟后上场 |
[1:28:14] | What are you doing? You need to be upstage. | 你在干什么 该你上台了 |
[1:30:17] | You suck. | 你真垃圾 |
[1:30:20] | Okay, Nina. | 好了 尼娜 |
[1:31:01] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么 |
[1:31:46] | – Are you okay? – Nina, are you okay? | -你还好吧 -尼娜 你怎么样 |
[1:31:58] | Can you tell me what the fuck happened? | 刚才他妈的是怎么回事 |
[1:32:03] | It wasn’t my fault. He dropped me. | 不是我的错 他没托住我 |
[1:32:04] | This is a fucking disaster. | 这下演砸了 |
[1:32:13] | Rough start, huh? Must have been pretty humiliating. | 开局不利呀 觉得丢死人了吧 |
[1:32:18] | Get out of my room. | 你给我出去 |
[1:32:20] | I’m worried about the next act. | 我很担心你下一幕该怎么办 |
[1:32:24] | I’m just not sure you’re feeling up to it. | 我不确定你能否胜任 |
[1:32:26] | Stop. Please stop. | 别说了 快别说了 |
[1:32:27] | How about I dance the Black Swan for you? | 我替你演黑天鹅怎么样 |
[1:32:35] | Leave me alone! | 你滚开 |
[1:32:49] | My turn! | 该我了 |
[1:32:51] | My turn! | 该我了 |
[1:32:52] | My turn! | 该我了 |
[1:33:01] | It’s my turn! | 该我了 |
[1:33:22] | Black Swan, places in five. | 黑天鹅 五分钟后上场 |
[1:36:26] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:36:56] | Good job. Fifteen to the last act. | 好样的 15分钟后最后一幕 |
[1:37:43] | Hey. You were amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[1:37:46] | Seriously, I know that things got a little messed up between us, | 真的 我知道咱俩之间有点小误会 |
[1:37:50] | but I mean, holy shit, you completely blew me away! | 可是 他娘的 我彻底被你打败了 |
[1:37:56] | Okay, well I guess that’s it. | 那个…差不多这意思 |
[1:37:58] | So I’ll let you finish. Bye. | 好好演完 回见 |
[1:41:25] | Can you hear them? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:41:26] | They love you! | 他们爱你 |
[1:41:29] | My little princess, I always knew you had it in you. | 我的小公主 我就知道你能行的 |
[1:41:32] | Come on. Let’s take you out. | 来 我们出去谢幕 |
[1:41:41] | Go get some help. | 快去叫人 |
[1:41:42] | Go get some help! | 快去叫人 |
[1:41:43] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:41:44] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:41:46] | – I felt it. – What? | -我感觉到了 -什么 |
[1:41:50] | I felt perfect. | 完美 |
[1:41:58] | I was perfect. | 我很完美 |
[1:42:11] | Nina! Nina! Nina! | 尼娜 尼娜 尼娜 |