Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] So, let us assume that the measuring of you 所以 对你的考量结束了
[00:13] and your proposal are done 我也听了你的提议
[00:16] and that we are partners 让我们一起开始
[00:17] in a venture to acquire and reform Nassau. 一场冒险 占领 重建拿骚
[00:21] Jack went to hunt Captain Flint. 杰克去追击弗林特船长了
[00:23] Chances are good you’ve seen the last of him. 你很可能再也见不到他了
[00:25] When Anne was recruiting spies in Port Royal, 安妮在皇家港招募眼线的时候
[00:27] she met a man with an estate in the wilderness. 她遇到一个男人在荒原中有一个庄园
[00:29] This man found it profitable 据说 这个人发现
[00:31] to offer his services to wealthy families 为富有的家族提供服务 十分有利可图
[00:34] with a need to make troublesome family members disappear. 他们需要让惹上麻烦的家族成员消失
[00:37] What families? 哪些家族
[00:39] Flint doesn’t need to get far. 弗林特不需要跑多远
[00:40] All he needs is to bury that gold somewhere unknown and he’s won. 他只要把金子埋在某个不为人知的地方
[00:44] Accept the treaty and John Silver lives. 接受协议约翰·西尔弗就能活命
[00:47] This war, it will not be bargained away to avoid a fight. 这场战争是不会通过交易去避免的
[00:50] Even if you could kill me, 即使你可以杀了我
[00:51] how are you going to explain it to her? 你打算怎么跟她解释
[00:53] She believes in this. 她跟我一样深深信仰着这份事业
[00:54] If it costs a war to save her, 如果需要发起战争来救她
[00:56] you’ll have lost her anyway. 你无论如何都会要失去她
[00:57] Even you cannot construct a story to make her forgive you that. 你甚至无法编造一个故事让她原谅你
[01:01] Is this war more important than her life? 这战争难道真的比她还重要吗
[01:07] Answer the question. 回答我
[01:09] I wanna hear you say it. 我想听你亲口告诉我
[01:16] What’s to be done with the unwanted ones? 如何应对那些不受欢迎的人呢
[01:22] The men who do not fit, 那些不合群的人
[01:25] whom civilization must prune from the vine 那些被文明驱赶出去
[01:28] to protect its sense of itself. 以免破坏文明的人
[01:31] Every culture since earliest antiquity 自古以来每一种文明
[01:33] has survived this way, 都是通过这种方法得以幸存
[01:36] defining itself by the things it excludes. 通过排除异己找到自身定位
[01:40] So long as there is progress, 只要社会在进步
[01:43] there will always be human debris in its wake, 就会有人被淘汰
[01:45] on the outside looking in. 他们在人群中格格不入
[01:49] And sooner or later, 迟早
[01:50] one must answer the question– 人们必须解答
[01:54] what becomes of them? 他们何去何从的问题
[01:58] In London, 伦敦的解决方式是
[01:59] the solution is to call them criminals. 把他们当成罪犯
[02:02] To throw them in a deep, dark hole 把他们丢入黑不见底的深渊
[02:05] and hope it never runs over. 祈祷他们永不翻身
[02:11] I would argue that justice demands we do better than that. 我认为正义召唤我们采取更好的措施
[02:15] That a civilization is judged not by who it excludes, 文明不以被它排斥的人群来判断
[02:20] but by how it treats the excluded. 而是以它如何对待他们来判断
[02:26] That is not what I asked. 我不是在问这个
[02:38] Many of the men incarcerated here have enemies, sir. 监禁在这里的许多人都有敌人 先生
[02:43] Such is the nature of being anathema to the empire. 成为帝国诅咒这是情理之中的事
[02:46] And the only way I can protect them 我唯一能够保护他们的方法就是
[02:48] is to ensure that once they walk through these gates, 确保他们一旦跨入这扇大门
[02:51] their anonymity is protected, too. 他们有不透露姓名的自由
[02:54] Here, they must cease to be to be able to find peace. 在这里他们必须学会寻找内心的安宁
[02:58] I already said I’m not an enemy of his, 我早就说过我不是他的敌人
[03:01] nor is the man who sent me. 也不是有人指使我来的
[03:03] Yes, and I believe you when you say it. 我相信你说的话
[03:04] – But still– – Do you know where I come from, sir? -但是 -你知道我从哪来吗 先生
[03:06] – No, I don’t. – I come from Nassau. -我不知道 -我从拿骚来
[03:16] My name is Tom Morgan. 我叫汤姆·摩根
[03:22] I come on behalf of Long John Silver. 我代表朗·约翰·西尔弗而来
[03:30] Have you heard of him? 你听说过他吗
[03:33] Yes, of course. 当然
[03:36] Good. 很好
[03:39] Then I ask you again and for the last time, 那我再问最后一次
[03:44] is the prisoner we are looking for here 我们要找的犯人到底在这
[03:47] or isn’t he? 还是不在
[05:28] Come on! 来啊
[05:30] Come on! 加油
[05:36] Ready, set. 准备 瞄准
[05:37] Come up. 上来
[05:40] Quick! Get to cover! 快 寻找掩护
[05:43] Get on the beach! 上岸
[05:49] When we make our landing, 我们登陆后
[05:50] pass word to the men I need Flint alive. 记得传话留弗林特活口
[05:53] If he departed with the money, 如果是他把钱卷走
[05:54] he’s the one who knows its whereabouts. 他肯定知道钱的去处
[05:56] What of the others, my lord? 那其他人呢 大人
[06:00] There are no others. 一概不留
[06:03] No quarter, Mr. Utley. 绝不心软 厄特利先生
[06:08] – Come on, run! – Go! -快跑 -去吧
[06:13] Get to cover! 去找掩护
[06:20] Give me your hand! 把手给我
[06:25] Give me your hand! 把手给我
[06:46] – Ready to starboard! – Starboard! -右满舵准备 -右满舵
[06:49] Bring her about! 掉头
[06:51] Back to the ship! 回船
[07:24] Jesus. 天哪
[07:29] Yeah. 没错
[07:34] Make ready to take on survivors. 准备好去接幸存者
[07:41] An hour ago, 一个小时前
[07:43] we were upon a fool’s errand to capture Captain Flint 我们还受一个徒劳的任务去追捕弗林特船长
[07:47] and find an island that does not exist– 寻找一个根本不存在的岛屿
[07:50] you’re welcome for that, by the way– 对了 不用谢我带对了路
[07:53] evade a ship full of redcoats, 还要躲避一船英国军人
[07:55] fight through a ship full of pirates, 和一船海盗对抗
[07:57] and somehow get past Long John Silver. 不知怎的还得绕过朗·约翰·西尔弗
[08:02] I don’t know if you’ve noticed, 我不知道你有没有注意到
[08:04] but this is considerably better luck than 但这比我们最近经历的事情
[08:06] you and I have experienced lately. 幸运多了
[08:08] And yet somehow, I get the sense 不知怎的 我感到
[08:10] you and I are possessed of different instincts 我们俩对于处理这件事的
[08:13] as to how to react to this. 看法不同
[08:15] How would you like to react to it? 你想怎么办
[08:16] Throw him in a sack, sail away from here, 把他装进袋子 驶离这里
[08:19] let the Guthrie woman and her lawyers deal with the governor, 让那个格斯里老太婆和她的律师去处理总督
[08:22] and be alive come tomorrow. 好好活过明天
[08:29] He’s headed for open water. 他正驶向公海
[08:32] I noticed. 我注意到了
[08:36] He has everything he came for? 他得到他想要的东西吗
[08:42] We were at the camp. 我们之前在营地
[08:44] They told me you brought the cache to ransom for her life. 他们告诉我你拿宝箱来交换她的性命
[08:47] It’s in the ground. 埋起来了
[08:49] Ashore. 埋在岸上
[08:51] I’m the only one who knows where. 只有我才知道位置
[08:54] It comes out when Madi is safe, 只有马迪安全了
[08:56] when the governor is dead or captured, 总督死了或是被抓
[09:00] and when we are ready to return together to the camp 我们准备好一起回去营地
[09:02] to resume the war to which we all committed ourselves. 开展我们全都承诺过的战争时才会挖出来
[09:05] Then and only then. 只有在那之后才能挖出来
[09:09] Can you live with that? 你能接受吗
[09:16] She runs or she wants room to fight this out? 他们是想逃跑还是想找机会杀出重围
[09:20] You’ve met the man. What do you think? 你已经见过那个人了 你觉得呢
[09:24] He’ll never stop until we’re all hanging in his square. 他绝不会停止脚步直到把我们绞死在广场上
[09:28] Unless we defeat him today, together. 除非我们今天一起打败他
[09:35] Get us underway and ready the guns. 大家行动起来 准备好火炮
[09:38] – Make ready the guns! – We should speak. -准备好火炮 -我们该谈谈
[09:41] The three of us. 我们三个
[09:57] Woodes Rogers isn’t going to receive a letter 我不会让伍兹·罗杰斯
[09:58] from anyone’s lawyer informing him I’ve beaten him. 从谁的律师那里得知是我打败了他
[10:00] I’m going to tell him so. 我要亲自让他知晓
[10:02] – Jack – I want my money back. -杰克 -我想拿回属于我的钱
[10:04] If it takes rescuing the girl to get Flint to dig it up, 如果只有救出那个姑娘弗林特才会把它挖出来
[10:05] then, Augustus, you and I are in the rescuing business today. 那奥古斯塔斯 我们俩今天还就得去救人了
[10:08] Get us after that ship. 去跟着那艘船
[10:28] Well, here I am. What exactly is on the agenda? 我来了 到底准备怎么做
[10:31] Where did you go? 你当时去哪里了
[10:37] You were to follow us to the camp. 你本来应该跟着我们进营地的
[10:41] Your ship disappears 你的船消失了
[10:42] and then you arrive here as though none of it happened. 然后你现在到了这里 好像什么事都没发生
[10:47] Before we discuss anything else, I wanna know where you went. 在我们讨论之前 我想知道你当时去了哪里
[10:54] I went to Philadelphia 我去了费城
[10:56] to see Joseph Guthrie. 去找约瑟夫·格斯里
[10:59] You went to see Joseph Guthrie? 你去找约瑟夫·格斯里了
[11:02] I presented him with a plan to join our cause. 我给他提了一个加入我们事业的计划
[11:06] Every rebellion can use 每个反抗军在战争前期都需要
[11:07] a wealthy convert or two early in the game. 一两个富裕的支持者
[11:10] What did he say? 他怎么说的
[11:12] He politely passed. 他委婉地拒绝了
[11:16] Anne remained to be tended to in the city. 安妮留在那里养伤
[11:20] Max with her. 麦克思和她一起
[11:23] Now that we’re all caught up, 现在我们都说清楚了
[11:24] might we agree there are more pressing issues at hand? 是不是该讨论当下这更为迫切的问题了
[11:27] Namely, what we intend to do from here. 换句话说 从现在开始我们要做些什么
[11:31] I intend to assume command here, 我要担任指挥
[11:35] pursue the governor, and capture his ship whole. 追杀总督 俘获他船上的所有人
[11:38] Is that so? 是吗
[11:39] We’ll need to take her without the use of our great guns. 我们得在不使用大炮的情况下救下她
[11:42] It will be technically beyond your capacities. 那就超出你的能力范围了
[11:45] Without the guns? 不用炮
[11:47] – Why would you– – It would put Madi’s life at greater risk. -你为什么 -那会让马迪陷入极大的危险
[11:50] Securing her alive is all that matters today. 今天最重要的事情是把她救回来
[11:55] Return her, him, 把她 他
[11:57] and the cache back to the camp intact 还有宝藏完整地送回营地
[12:00] along with the governor defeated and in chains. 加上抓获的总督
[12:03] And news of it will travel far and wide. 这个消息会广泛流传开来
[12:07] The war will be fully, 那个战争则会全面地
[12:09] undeniably, and maybe unstoppably underway. 毫无疑问地 甚至可能无法阻挡地开始
[12:14] Victory here today changes everything 今天的胜利可以永远地
[12:16] for everyone forever. 改变我们所有人的一切
[12:18] And it is most likely to happen under my direction. 最有可能是在我的指挥下才能成功
[12:26] Do you have anything to say about this? 你没有什么想说的吗
[12:34] He’s right. 他是对的
[12:40] And you know it. 你自己也清楚
[12:50] You people. 你们啊
[13:16] We need to watch him. 我们得盯着他
[13:19] The governor is the danger ahead of us. 总督是我们眼前的威胁
[13:22] But if he has a chance 但是如果为了那些宝藏
[13:23] to put knives in our backs for the money, he’ll do it. 要他在背后给我们捅刀子 他会做的
[13:26] You don’t think I know that? 你以为我不知道吗
[13:31] What the hell is this? 这是什么情况
[13:34] You cannot honestly believe that placating me 你不会真以为安抚我
[13:36] is going to repair what’s been broken here. 就能修补这里已经破裂的关系
[13:39] I absolutely think that it is repairable. 我完全认为那是可修补的
[13:43] And no one is placating anyone. 而且没人在安抚谁
[13:45] Then what exactly is it you think you’re doing here? 那你到底在使什么把戏
[13:47] I know what it’s like… 我知道要失去心爱之人
[13:51] to have lost her. 是什么感觉
[13:54] And then seeing a way to have her back. 然后又发现有机会把她救回来
[14:01] I understand what that must’ve felt like. 我明白你当时的心情
[14:09] You asked me once what I would do, 你曾问过我 我愿意做出什么事
[14:12] what I would sacrifice 我愿意牺牲什么
[14:14] if it meant having Thomas back again. 如果能让托马斯回到我身边
[14:23] I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done. 说实话 我真的不知道我会做出什么
[14:28] I honestly couldn’t say I wouldn’t have done what you did. 我无法肯定 我不会做出和你一样的选择
[14:37] I told you I’d see you through this. 我告诉过你 我会帮你度过难关
[14:41] Put things back together again so that we can move forward. 让一切复原 从而让我们继续前进
[14:48] I meant it. 我是认真的
[15:32] Please know… 你要知道
[15:35] I was so conflicted about all this when it began. 一切刚开始时我真的很矛盾
[15:42] I knew it would be difficult to separate them… 我知道很难离间他们
[15:46] Flint and Silver. 弗林特和西尔弗
[15:49] They’d grown so close, 他们变得如此亲密
[15:50] it was hard to know where one ended 形影不离
[15:51] and the other began. 难以分辨
[15:59] I worried that the act of 我担心分开他们
[16:00] separating them might destroy them both… 可能会将两人都毁掉
[16:03] when what I wanted was to remove Flint. 当时我想除去的是弗林特
[16:09] And I saw no other way. 我别无他法
[16:16] But the things I’ve done in the pursuit of it… 但我在这过程中做过的事
[16:24] were intended to honor my oath. 是为了履行我的誓言
[16:28] But somehow, here I am now. 但不知何故 我到了现在这个境地
[16:37] What I’ve just done… 我刚刚做的事
[16:41] there’s no coming back from that. 让我回不了头了
[16:52] There is no difference between Flint and Silver now. 如今弗林特和西尔弗对我而言已毫无差别
[16:56] Or between Flint and any of them. 弗林特和其他任何人也没差别了
[16:58] They are all enemies of mine. 他们都是我的敌人
[17:03] Now, I believe they are outmatched today. 今天 他们都是我的手下败将
[17:08] I believe at the end of the day, 我相信最终
[17:09] there will be no more of them left alive. 他们会全军覆没
[17:16] But if somehow… 但如果
[17:18] they are able to prevail today against us… 他们今天能战胜我们
[17:22] fight their way through the British soldiers above, 打败上面的英国士兵
[17:24] through the governor, through me… 打败总督 打败我
[17:28] I will ensure that at the end of it all, 我会确保最后
[17:31] when they walk through this final door, 他们穿过这扇门时
[17:32] there is defeat awaiting them. 迎接他们的是失败
[17:34] You think killing me means defeat for them? 你觉得我死了 对他们而言意味着失败吗
[17:41] You will have given them a martyr to unite them. 你只会给他们一个烈士 将他们团结起来
[18:34] Still no sign of her. 还是没见到敌方的踪影
[18:38] Thought he’d try to block us in ahead. 还以为他会试图在前面堵住我们
[18:40] He’s out there. 他就在那里
[18:44] Maybe there, ready to loose his guns once we clear the mouth. 也可能是那里 等我们一过入海口就开炮
[18:49] We should veer to starboard as far as is possible 我们应该尽量转向右舷
[18:52] and be prepared to take fire when we do. 做好迎接炮火的准备
[19:17] The captain suggests Eurydice 船长说欧律狄刻号
[19:18] is likely lying in wait beyond that headland. 很可能在前面岬角处埋伏以待
[19:21] We should take measures to prepare for it. 我们应该采取措施 做好准备
[19:26] In the meantime, 与此同时
[19:28] why don’t you tell me what the fuck you’re actually doing here? 不如你告诉我 你到底在这里干什么
[19:34] You presented a plan to the Guthrie family 你向格斯里家族提出了一个计划
[19:36] to bolster piracy in Nassau… 支持拿骚的海盗行为
[19:39] with Max at your side? 麦克斯也支持你吗
[19:43] I sincerely doubt you’d go along with any plan 我真心怀疑你会赞成任何
[19:45] that promised support for the account. 支持海盗的计划
[19:49] And from there, 从那件事看来
[19:51] my questions only multiply. 我的疑问只增不减
[19:55] Which is probably not a state you want to leave me in. 你不会想让我继续怀疑你的
[20:03] A state of multiplying questions. 心中存有越来越多的疑问
[20:07] I suppose that makes two of us. 我也有同感
[20:10] Because there is something in the air 因为你和你那边那位朋友之间
[20:12] between you and your friend up there. 也有种奇怪的气氛
[20:15] It’s just tension between steadfast partners. 那只是坚定的合作伙伴之间的张力
[20:22] Or it’s something else. 或者是别的
[20:26] We could suffer under the weight 我们可以不断
[20:28] of our respective questions. 向对方提问
[20:34] Or would you like to start trading answers? 也可以开始交换答案
[21:19] Helm! 舵手
[21:20] Hard to starboard! 打右满舵掉头
[21:21] Put the wind on the port quarter. 让左舷船尾迎风
[21:23] Mr. Featherstone, set the foresail, 费瑟斯通先生 扬起前帆
[21:26] Trim as we alter course. 转向时作出调整
[21:28] What’s happening? 怎么了
[21:29] We’re gonna get hit. 我们要被击中了
[21:40] My lord, shall we withdraw in favor of a wider approach? 大人 要不要先后撤以更好地接近敌方
[21:45] No. 不
[21:46] I beg your pardon, sir, 抱歉 先生
[21:48] but there are easier ways to attempt to board her. 但想登船 有更简单的方式
[21:49] I do not wish to board her. 我不想登船
[21:51] I wish to cause confusion and terror amongst her men. 我想在那些人中制造慌乱和恐惧
[21:54] I wish to shatter their spirits. 我想击垮他们的斗志
[21:56] I wish to break them. 我想毁了他们
[21:57] And then I wish to board her. 然后我要登船
[22:01] Keep her main mast aligned over the bow. 把船头对准她的主桅杆
[22:04] Bow guns we fire at will. 前炮狂轰
[22:11] – Fire! – Take cover! -开火 -找掩护
[22:15] Helm, prepare to come hard over to starboard. 舵手 准备好将船调转到右舷
[22:18] Helm, prepare to come hard over to starboard! 舵手 准备好将船调转到右舷
[22:22] Now! 登船
[22:26] Brace for impact! 抵御撞击
[22:28] Brace for impact! 抵御撞击
[23:00] Target the rail! 瞄准桅杆
[23:03] Target the rail! 瞄准桅杆
[23:05] Come on, men, fire at will! 大伙们 开火
[23:07] Take cover! 寻找掩护
[23:12] Stay down! 趴下
[23:23] Ready the rest of the men. 让剩下的人做好准备
[23:25] And lead them over the stern. Board them at the helm. 带领他们跑去船尾 登船占领她的船舵
[23:31] The helm? 占领船舵
[23:32] Just get them ready. 让大家准备好
[23:34] When you’re onboard, get below decks and find Madi. 你登上船后 去甲板下面找到马迪
[23:37] Where are you going? 你去哪
[23:39] To turn us around. 调转船头
[23:43] Musket! 火枪手
[23:51] You. 你
[23:53] Join the muskets on the foremast. 去前桅当火枪手
[23:58] Musket. Reload! 火枪手 补充弹药
[24:01] Target on the quarterdeck! 瞄准后舱
[25:12] – We broken away! – Yeah! -我们挣脱了 -太好了
[25:16] Hooks at the ready! 钩子 准备
[25:18] You load that now. 把那大炮装上弹药
[25:33] Come on, men! 大家快冲
[25:35] Come on! 快冲
[29:09] What are you doing down here? 你躲在这下面干什么
[29:15] Are you a fucking coward? 你是个懦夫吗
[29:18] P-please, sir. 求你了
[29:21] I’m just the cook. 我只是厨子
[29:39] You had a prisoner here. 这船上有个囚犯
[29:45] Is she still alive? 她是不是还活着
[29:50] Is she still alive?! 她是不是还活着
[33:37] Don’t worry. 别担心
[33:39] No one’s going under the ship today. 今天不会有人被刮龙骨
[33:41] Though, the thought had crossed my mind. 不过 我刚才还真有这个想法
[33:47] No, I’m quite certain I can do better than that. 还是算了 我相信我能想出更好的办法
[34:03] Time is of the essence for what happens next. 接下来所需要的就是时间了
[34:08] Take the better part of a day, maybe two, to secure the chest. 利用一天或两天时间去找回宝箱
[34:12] Captain Rackham will ferry you back to the camp aboard the lion 拉克姆船长会划船带着你们回到营地
[34:16] to relay the news. 把消息带给他们
[34:18] I’d like to stay, actually. 其实 我想留下来
[34:22] To help see the chest secured properly. 帮助你们确保宝箱的安全
[34:27] Mr. Featherstone can see her back aboard the Eurydice. 费瑟斯通先生会看着我们把宝箱带回欧律狄刻号上
[34:31] Provided the majority of men crewing the lion 鉴于船上的大多数人
[34:33] are ours, not yours, 都是我们的人 不是你的人
[34:35] and you remain on the ship while we retrieve the chest. 你就待在船上 我们去拿回宝箱
[34:38] Yes? 可以吗
[35:30] Let’s go. 走吧
[35:58] We’ll rest up here. 我们在这休息一下
[36:02] I can keep going. 我还能继续走
[36:04] We’ll rest here. 在这休息一下
[36:27] You really are getting nimble on that thing. 拐杖用得越来越灵活了
[36:32] Pain is an exceptional tutor. 苦痛是位很好的老师
[36:39] We won’t be going any farther. 我们不要再向前走了
[36:43] Won’t we? 为什么
[36:47] I won’t take another step towards that chest 除非能让我确信 即将发生的事情
[36:49] until I know for certain that I’m wrong 跟我预料的不一样
[36:52] about what I suspect is happening here. 否则我不会再向前走一步
[36:55] – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Please don’t do that. -我不知道你在说什么 -别装傻
[37:06] And what is it you think is happening? 那你觉得会发生什么
[37:12] I show you the chest, the chest is brought out of the ground… 我带你们去拿箱子 你们把箱子从土里挖出来…
[37:17] And then… 然后…
[37:20] I don’t know what then exactly, 我不知道究竟会如何
[37:22] But I doubt it involves returning it to the camp as planned. 但我猜应该不会像预计那样返回营地吧
[37:33] Am I wrong? 我说错了吗
[37:37] Tell me I am and we’ll continue on our way. 纠正我的错误 我们好继续赶路
[37:46] And then what? 然后呢
[37:52] This war… 这场战争…
[37:57] Your war… 你的战争…
[38:01] Her war… 她的战争…
[38:09] Julius will be no obstacle to it. 尤利乌斯不成问题
[38:13] As long as you and she stand for it… 只要你和她能忍受…
[38:16] As long as the treasure powers it… 只要有了财力的支持…
[38:20] Nothing can stop it from beginning now. 就没有什么能阻止那一切的发生
[38:25] Nothing but you. 只有你能
[38:32] Why would you want to do that? 你为什么要那么做
[38:43] This is what it would be. 这是注定的事
[38:46] Time after time after time. 周而复始
[38:52] Endlessly. 永不停歇
[38:56] The measuring of lives 对生命
[38:58] and loves and spirits. 爱和精神做好掌控
[39:01] So that they may be wagered in a grand game. 才能在更大的赌注中下注
[39:05] How much ransom can be afforded for the cause? 要交多少赎金才能了解这件事
[39:09] How many casualties can be tolerated for the cause? 为了这件事可以容许多少死伤
[39:14] How much loss? 多少损失
[39:20] That isn’t a war. 这不是战争
[39:23] That is a fucking nightmare. 这是场该死的噩梦
[39:29] And I cannot take a single step towards leaving this forest… 我无法迈出离开森林的脚步
[39:37] Till I know it’s over. 除非我知道一切结束了
[39:45] This is how they survive. 这是他们的生存方式
[39:51] You must know this. 你心知肚明
[39:53] You’re too smart not to know this. 但你聪明反被聪明误
[40:05] They paint the world full of shadows… 他们让世界被黑暗笼罩
[40:09] And then tell their children to stay close to the light. 然后再告诫孩子们要心向光明
[40:13] Their light. 他们所崇尚的光明
[40:16] Their reasons, their judgments. 他们的立场 他们的判断
[40:20] Because in the darkness, there be dragons. 因为在黑暗中 有恶龙
[40:26] But it isn’t true. 但这并不属实
[40:29] We can prove that it isn’t true. 我们能证明它不属实
[40:36] In the dark, there is discovery, 在黑暗中 有新发现
[40:38] There is possibility, 有新可能
[40:40] There is freedom in the dark. 在黑暗中有自由
[40:46] Once someone has illuminated it. 只要有人点亮黑暗
[40:48] And who has been so close to doing it as we are right now? 但有谁能比我们现在做得更好的
[40:52] This isn’t about England… 这无关英格兰
[40:57] Or her king… 也无关国王
[40:59] Or our freedom, or any of it. 无关我们的自由或是别的什么
[41:04] When I thought Madi was gone, 当我以为马迪死了
[41:06] I saw– for the first time, 我第一次
[41:08] I saw the world through your eyes. 看到了你眼中的世界
[41:12] A world in which there is nothing left to lose. 一个荡然无余的世界
[41:17] I felt the need to make sense of the loss. 我觉得需要让失去变得有意义
[41:21] To impart meaning to it… 不计代价地
[41:24] Whatever the cost. 为失去赋予意义
[41:26] To exalt her memory with battles and victories. 通过战役和胜利深深纪念她
[41:34] But beneath all of that, 但除这些事外
[41:36] I recognized the other thing… 我还意识到另一件事
[41:39] hiding in the spaces. 藏在内心深处
[41:42] The one whose shape you first showed me. 造就了你的东西第一次出现在我面前
[41:47] And when asked, 只要问它
[41:49] It was honest about the role it wanted to play. 它就诚实地告诉你它想如何肆虐
[41:55] It was rage. 它就是愤怒
[41:58] And it just wanted to see the world burn. 愤怒就只想看到世界战火纷飞
[42:14] I see a life for myself with her. 我想和她一起生活
[42:18] And I will not live it wondering if tomorrow is the day 而我不要过着一种担心明天会不会
[42:20] your nightmare finally takes her away for good. 因为你的恶梦她就被永远带走了的日子
[42:28] So, what next, then? 那接下来呢
[42:32] What decisions have you made about 你对我们的明天
[42:34] what our tomorrows will be? 做了什么样的决定
[42:40] I made arrangements… 我做了些安排
[42:43] To ensure that when we leave here, 确保一旦我们离开这里
[42:46] It is with compromises in place 就会有放置着的折中方案
[42:48] that will diffuse any threat of widespread rebellion. 将扩散普遍反抗的任何威胁
[42:54] All this will be for nothing. 这一切都将成为徒劳
[43:01] We will have been for nothing. 我们做的一切都将成为徒劳
[43:06] Defined by their histories… 被他们写的历史定义
[43:10] Distorted to fit into their narrative… 被他们的叙述扭曲
[43:16] Until all that is left of us 直到我们留下的痕迹
[43:19] Are the monsters in the stories they tell their children. 仅仅是儿童故事中的怪物
[43:27] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[43:32] You will. 你会在乎的
[43:37] Someday, you will. 终有一天 你会的
[43:42] Someday. 终有一天
[43:45] Even if you can persuade her to keep you… 尽管你能说服她和你在一起
[43:49] She’ll no longer be enough. 她也不会满足于此
[43:53] And the comfort will grow stale. 安逸会变得乏味
[43:58] And casting about in the dark 在黑暗中想方设法
[44:00] for some proof that you mattered 找寻证据证明自己的价值
[44:03] and finding none, you’ll know… 却一无所获 你就会知道
[44:08] That you gave it away in this moment… 在此时此刻
[44:13] On this island. 你放弃了它
[44:17] Left it in the ground… 和箱子一起
[44:20] along with that chest. 把它弃之于地下
[44:31] This is not what I wanted. 这不是我想要的
[44:35] But I will stand here with you… 但是我会和你一同站在这里
[44:39] For an hour, 一小时
[44:41] A day, a year… 一天 一年
[44:45] While you find a way to accept this outcome… 直到你找到方法接受这种结局
[44:49] So that we might leave here together. 这样或许我们能一起离开这里
[44:55] For if not… 不然的话
[45:00] Then I must end this another way. 我必须用另一种方式结束了
[46:26] Captain Flint is gone. 弗林特船长走了
[46:34] Gone? 走了
[46:36] Gone where? 走去哪儿
[46:38] Retired from the account. 离开了这一行
[46:41] He was persuaded that his efforts were no longer viable, 他被说服了他的手段不再可行
[46:46] that those closest to him had grown tired of them. 他最亲近的人们已经厌倦了那些手段
[46:51] And of him. 也厌倦了他
[46:53] He then chose to walk away from it all. 而后他选择了抽身离开
[46:58] He’s no longer a concern of ours. 他不再是我们的人了
[47:02] This sounds somewhat less definitive an end than I had expected. 这听起来和我预想的结局少了几分决定性
[47:06] But far more effective. 但有效多了
[47:10] For if our intent was to extinguish his war, 设若我们的目的在于终止战争
[47:13] feeding it a martyr 再多一个人牺牲
[47:16] seems like an odd way of going about it. 似乎并不是个好办法
[47:19] Flint had allies 弗林特的盟友们
[47:20] who would’ve only been emboldened by his death. 只会被他的死亡所鼓舞
[47:26] Some of whom, had they the desire, 他们中会有人 假设他们有这种渴望
[47:27] could and would have fought his war without him 能够也将会在没有他的前提下继续这场战争
[47:31] to honor his memory. 来纪念他
[47:34] Instead of a martyr, we have fed it a story, 相反的是 我们用一个故事
[47:39] a tragedy that diffused their fighting spirit 一个悲剧 摧毁了他们的斗志
[47:44] and enabled the more moderate voices among them 让他们中的温和派得以发声
[47:49] to press for a more moderate solution. 寻求更温和的解决途径
[47:56] What is that? 这是什么
[47:59] A treaty. 一份协议
[48:01] Its terms conceived by Governor Rogers. 其中的条款由罗杰斯总督制定
[48:05] Its terms agreed to by the Maroon leaders… 尽管存在一些零散的异议声音
[48:09] over a few scattered objections. 这些条款还是得到了放逐军领袖的同意
[48:20] I can tell you whatever it is you want to hear 你所希望的弗林特的下落是什么样
[48:22] about Flint’s whereabouts. 我都能讲给你听
[48:24] He’s dead. 他死了
[48:27] He’s retired. 他隐退了
[48:29] The truth of it matters not at all. 事实如何已经不再重要了
[48:32] The truth is there will be no Maroon War in the West Indies 事实是西印度群岛再不会爆发放逐者战争了
[48:35] because the Maroons themselves have agreed to it. 因为放逐者他们已经同意偃旗息鼓了
[48:45] All that remains, then, 现在只需要你
[48:47] is for you to purchase Woodes Rogers’ debts. 买下伍兹·罗杰斯的债务
[48:51] Force his default and incarceration 迫使他负债入狱
[48:53] and see him replaced with a new governor 让下一位会执行这些条款的
[48:55] who will honor these terms. 新总督取代他
[49:08] You asked for proof of Captain Flint’s removal. 你想要弗林特船长被除的证据
[49:12] I cannot give it to you. 我给不了你
[49:16] But this is a meaningful assurance 但这份协议强有力地保证了
[49:18] that the pirate threat is no more. 海盗不再构成威胁了
[49:23] You asked for a governor I would call husband. 你想要一位会做我丈夫的总督
[49:27] I cannot give that to you either. 这我也给不了你
[49:31] But I have given you a candidate 但我给了你一个
[49:34] whose trustworthiness I can guarantee. 值得信赖的人选
[49:39] What candidate? 什么人选
[49:44] You want me to administrate Nassau? 你想要我掌管拿骚
[49:47] These are the terms under which it will happen. 只有根据这些条款这件事才可行
[49:49] They are the best I can offer. 这是我能提供的最好的条件了
[49:53] Are they acceptable to you? 你能接受吗
[50:07] Just one more thing. 还有一件事
[50:16] Small favor to ask before the ink dries 在你们意见一致协议生效前
[50:20] on whatever it is you’ve agreed upon. 我还有个不情之请
[50:23] Once the demand for repayment has been made 一旦你提出还款的要求
[50:26] and his default recorded and the warrant sworn, 他被告负债并被拘捕
[50:30] there will be a trial. 会有一场审判
[50:33] And at that trial, 审判过程中
[50:34] the court will solicit affidavits from his creditors. 法庭会听取他债主的证词
[50:38] Affidavits that will shape the official narrative of the default. 那些证词会决定法庭对他罪名的陈述
[50:46] The failure. 那种挫败
[50:48] The humiliation. 那种屈辱
[50:50] For a man like Woodes Rogers, 对一个像伍兹·罗杰斯那样的人来说
[50:52] how difficult that will be– to sit helpless 那会多么艰难 只能无力地旁观
[50:57] while history records such an unflattering end 历史记录下他原先光明一片的征途
[51:02] to what was once such a promising story. 最终的结局走向却是那样惨淡
[51:09] I suppose what I’m asking is 我的请求是
[51:11] once the time comes to submit that affidavit, 等到了递交证词的时候
[51:14] I’d so love to help you write it. 我非常愿意帮你写
[51:53] Leave. 你走
[51:57] No. 不
[52:01] The treaty is being ratified. 协议已经达成
[52:06] The chiefs from the other camps will be leaving shortly 其他营地的头目很快就会离开
[52:10] along with the pirate crews. 海盗团也会散去
[52:12] The war is over. 战争结束了
[52:20] Yes. 是的
[52:32] I don’t know why you did this. 我不知道你为什么要这么做
[52:36] But I know you did this. 但我知道你做了什么
[52:40] Sent me away from that island so I would not see it. 把我从那座岛上送走 这样我就无法目睹
[52:44] Emboldened Julius so I could not oppose it. 为尤里乌斯助势 这样我就无法反对
[52:47] Orchestrated it. 你设计了一切
[52:52] Don’t you dare insult me by denying this. 你也别反驳这一切 这会是对我的侮辱
[52:59] Flint’s war could only have one result. 弗林特的战争只会有一个结果
[53:04] A life of loss… 失落和痛苦的
[53:06] and misery… 一生
[53:09] and fruitless sacrifice. 和无谓的牺牲
[53:11] I had to stop it. 我不得不阻止这一切
[53:12] You had to stop it? 你不得不阻止这一切
[53:14] And I’m not sorry for it. 我并不为此感到抱歉
[53:17] I lost you once. 我失去过你一次
[53:20] I would not do it again. 我再不会让历史重演
[53:28] Captain Flint didn’t retire from this. 弗林特船长并没有从中隐退
[53:32] It was important that they heard that, 重要的是他们这么听说了
[53:34] but they didn’t know him like you do. 但他们并不像你这么了解他
[53:38] I won’t insult you by repeating it. 我不会重复说一遍来侮辱你
[53:44] He trusted you. 他那么信任你
[53:46] He was your friend. 他是你的朋友
[53:49] And you killed him. 而你杀了他
[53:54] No. 不
[53:59] I did not kill Captain Flint. 我没杀弗林特船长
[54:04] I unmade him. 我让他恢复原状了
[54:12] The man you know could never let go of his war. 你认识的那个男人 无法放弃战争
[54:15] For if he were to exclude it from himself, 他若是不将其驱逐出自身
[54:18] he would not be able to understand himself. 他将永远无法了解自己
[54:23] So I had to return him to an earlier state of being. 我只能将他送回到早期的存在状态
[54:28] One in which he could function without the war. 在那里 他可以免受战争的控制
[54:32] Without the violence. 免受暴力的操控
[54:34] Without us. 免受我们的影响
[54:39] Captain Flint was born out of great tragedy. 弗林特船长的诞生是个灾难
[54:42] You know this. 你知道的
[54:44] I told you this. 我告诉过你
[54:48] I found a way to reach into the past… 我找到了通往过去的途径
[54:51] and undo it. 还能回到现在
[54:57] 不为自己 为了他人
[54:57] There is a place near Savannah… 萨凡纳附近有个地方
[55:01] where men unjustly imprisoned in England are sent in secret. 坐冤狱的英国犯人被秘密送往那里
[55:07] An internment far more humane, 远过于仁慈的收容所
[55:10] but no less secure. 但同等安全
[55:13] Men who enter these gates never leave them. 进入那大门的人将永远不想离开
[55:19] To the rest of the world, they simply cease to be. 对于世人而言 他们将不再改变
[55:27] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[55:29] I don’t believe this. 我不相信这些
[55:32] Flint would have fought to the death before allowing it. 弗林特宁愿战斗到死 也不会允许的
[55:35] He resisted… 他反抗了
[55:38] at first. 在一开始
[55:41] But then I told him what else I had heard about this place. 但我又把听到的关于那地方的其它传言告诉了他
[55:46] I was told prominent families amongst London society made use of it. 据说伦敦的显赫家族都利用了那地方
[55:52] I was told the governor in Carolina made use of it. 据说卡罗莱纳的总督也用了那地方
[55:57] So I sent a man to find out 因此我派人去查明
[55:59] if they’d used it to hide away one particular prisoner. 他们是否在那里藏匿一位特别的囚犯
[56:04] He returned with news. 他带着消息回来
[56:09] Thomas Hamilton was there. 托马斯·汉密尔顿曾在那儿
[56:14] He disbelieved me. 他怀疑我
[56:16] He continued to resist. 继续抵抗
[56:19] And corralling him took great effort. 我费了很大努力才控制住他
[56:24] But the closer we got to Savannah, 但随着我们离萨凡纳越来越近
[56:25] his resistance began to diminish. 他的抵抗逐渐平息
[56:29] I couldn’t say why. 我不能说出原因
[56:32] I wasn’t expecting it. 我也没想到
[56:35] Perhaps he’d finally reached 也许他终于达到了
[56:36] the limits of his physical ability to fight. 反抗的体能极限
[56:40] Or perhaps as the promise of seeing Thomas got closer… 又或者能见到托马斯的承诺越来越明显
[56:45] he grew more comfortable letting go 他能更容易地放手
[56:46] of this man he created in response to his loss. 放手这个他用来回应自己损失的男人
[56:52] The man whose mind I had come to know so well… 我对这男人的想法一清二楚
[56:58] whose mind I’d in some ways incorporated into my own. 甚至于某些程度上 我们的想法能合二为一
[57:05] It was a strange experience to see something from it… 因此从中发现如此意料之外的东西
[57:10] so unexpected. 实在是场奇妙的体验
[57:14] I choose to believe it… 我选择相信…
[57:17] because it wasn’t the man I had come to know at all… 因为他根本不是一直以来我了解的那个男人
[57:22] but one who existed beforehand… 而是早就预先存在的
[57:26] waking from a long… 从一场漫长
[57:29] and terrible nightmare. 而又可怕的噩梦中醒来的人
[57:38] Reorienting to the daylight… 重新定义曙光和世界
[57:46] and the world as it existed before he first closed his eyes… 就像它们存在于他首次闭眼之前
[58:01] letting the memory of the nightmare fade away. 让噩梦的记忆逐渐消逝
[1:00:26] You may think what you want of me. 即便你想要我怎样
[1:00:31] I will draw comfort in 我将感到欣慰
[1:00:32] the knowledge that you’re alive to think it. 得知你能活着去想
[1:00:39] But I’m not the villain you fear I am. 但我不是你害怕的坏人
[1:00:44] I’m not him. 我不是他
[1:01:00] You sent a man… 你派人…
[1:01:03] to investigate this place? 去调查了那个地方
[1:01:07] Yes. 是的
[1:01:12] And he did this and returned to Nassau… 他调查之后 回到拿骚
[1:01:18] all before the Spanish arrived? 都是在西班牙人到来之前吗
[1:01:23] Yes. 是的
[1:01:28] You didn’t just betray my trust. 你不仅背叛了我的信任
[1:01:35] You have planned to betray it… 你还一早就计划好了要背叛
[1:01:39] all that time. 筹划了这么长时间
[1:01:49] Get out. 出去
[1:01:57] The pirates will be leaving here. 海盗会离开此地
[1:02:00] The chiefs. 那些首领们
[1:02:05] But I will stay. 但我会留在这里
[1:02:08] And I will wait. 我会一直等待
[1:02:12] A day… 一天
[1:02:15] a month… 一月
[1:02:17] a year… 一年
[1:02:21] forever… 永远等下去
[1:02:26] in the hopes that you will understand why I did what I did. 心怀你能理解我为何这么做的希望
[1:02:34] Get out. 出去
[1:03:05] A story is true. 故事是真的
[1:03:08] A story is untrue. 故事是假的
[1:03:17] As time extends, 随着时间流逝
[1:03:18] it matters less and less. 将变得愈加不重要
[1:03:24] The stories we want to believe… 我们想相信的那些故事
[1:03:29] those are the ones that survive, 就是能留存下来的故事
[1:03:31] despite upheaval and transition and progress. 不论发生何种剧变 转化或进步
[1:03:41] Those are the stories that shape history. 那些就是塑造历史的故事
[1:03:47] And then what does it matter if it was true when it was born? 那么一开始历史是真是假又有什么关系
[1:03:50] It’s found truth in its maturity, 它在成熟中找到了真相
[1:03:55] which if a virtue in man ought 而这对于一个人来说
[1:03:56] to be no less so for the things men create. 其创造之物亦是如此
[1:04:00] As this relates to your question specifically… 因为这个跟你的问题有很大的关系
[1:04:09] I’m sorry. Remind me, what was your question, specifically? 抱歉 提醒我一下 你的问题是什么
[1:04:11] – Long John Silver. – Long John Silver, yes. -朗·约翰·西尔弗 -朗·约翰·西尔弗 对
[1:04:13] Please forgive me. 请原谅我
[1:04:15] I will go on from time to time, 我时不时就会这样子
[1:04:16] but generally in the service of thoroughness 但一般来说可以叙事完整
[1:04:19] and always with the best of intentions. 并且总是出于一片好心
[1:04:21] I appreciate your indulging me. 感谢你的海量
[1:04:23] No need. I was drawn in. 没关系 我也被吸引了
[1:04:34] Long John Silver’s story… 朗·约翰·西尔弗的故事
[1:04:38] is a hard one to know. 非常不可思议
[1:04:46] The men who believed most deeply in it… 最深信不疑的人
[1:04:52] were ultimately destroyed by it. 最终反被其摧毁
[1:05:11] And those who stood to benefit most from it… 而那些总想从中获利的人
[1:05:16] were the most eager to leave it all behind. 却是最想把它忘得一干二净的人
[1:05:36] Until all that remains of any of it 直到流传下来的片段
[1:05:39] are stories bearing only a passing resemblance 和我们现在这个世界相比
[1:05:42] to the world the rest of us lived in. 已经面目全非 相似极少
[1:05:48] A world we survived. 一个苟活的世界
[1:05:53] A world that is no more. 一个不会再来的世界
[1:05:58] I hear it ain’t altogether over. 我听说还没有彻底结束
[1:06:01] I hear there are still men on the account here 我听说还有人在总督的保佑下
[1:06:04] under the blessing of the governor. 重操旧业
[1:06:06] I hear he allows for it 我听说只要有助于
[1:06:09] as long as it helps drive up prices for the merchants here. 商业的发展 这就是能够被容许的
[1:06:14] I hear he allows you to continue the practice. 我听说他允许你继续做海盗
[1:06:19] That’s why I came. 这就是我来的目的
[1:06:23] Two things you must know 如果你想在我们这里
[1:06:24] if you’re gonna be spending time here with us. 花时间搞研究 你必须知道两件事
[1:06:26] One, the governor. 一 总督
[1:06:28] Lovely man. Dear friend. 好人 亲爱的朋友
[1:06:30] Might be the hero given credit for the Maroon truce, 也许是放逐者休战一事的大英雄
[1:06:33] bringing peace to the West Indies, 把和平带到了西印度群岛
[1:06:36] and finally, at long last, bringing law and order to Nassau. 最终彻底地在拿骚开启了法律与秩序之风
[1:06:43] But let’s just say he had some help. 但还是要说的是他也受到了一些帮助
[1:06:45] And the true power here 而这里真正掌握实权的
[1:06:47] is a little more complicated than that. 其实比我说的要再复杂一点点
[1:07:05] And two, 二
[1:07:07] there is, by law… 根据法律
[1:07:11] and strict enforcement of the administration, 和严格的执法
[1:07:15] no piracy in Nassau. 拿骚不再有海盗行为
[1:07:16] Not anymore. Not ever. 永远不会再有了
[1:07:20] It’s critical for commerce. 这对商业至关重要
[1:07:21] This is known to the world. 这是世人皆知的
[1:07:25] Meet me at the jetty. 码头见
[1:07:43] Are we ready to depart? 准备好出发了吗
[1:07:54] Don’t remember talking about bringing on new people. 不记得你说过要带别人来
[1:07:57] Ah, we didn’t. 是没说过
[1:07:59] Oh, I know we didn’t. 我知道
[1:08:01] He’s come from the continent. 他是从欧洲大陆来的
[1:08:03] Served with the regulars in the war. 和正规军一起打过仗
[1:08:08] Mark. Mark Read. 马可 马可·里德
[1:08:24] You could be more welcoming to new people. 你可以对新人再客气一点
[1:08:26] Would it hurt? 很难吗
[1:08:28] Planning on bringing them all on? 打算把他们全都带上船吗
[1:08:30] All of who? 把谁全带上
[1:08:34] All the fools that have heard 把听说你可能知道
[1:08:35] you may know where to find Captain Flint’s treasure. 到哪能找到弗林特船长的宝藏的蠢货都带上
[1:08:39] The ones thinking you may go looking for it again. 以为你也许会再次去搜寻宝藏的人
[1:08:43] Thinking you’ll make them rich. 以为你会让他们暴富
[1:08:46] The ones I worry might just convince you to do it. 我担心也许就是他们说服你再试一次
[1:08:52] I’ve chased Captain Flint’s treasure. 我追索过弗林特船长的宝藏
[1:08:54] I’ve had Captain Flint’s treasure. 我曾占有过弗林特船长的宝藏
[1:08:56] It never ends well. 从没有个好结果
[1:08:59] Rather than rush off after it again… 不能再次失手了
[1:09:02] maybe let’s just do this a while longer. 也许咱们找的时间再长一点
[1:09:06] Maybe… 也许
[1:09:11] Oh, is that it? 是那个吗
[1:09:19] Still don’t understand what was wrong with the one we had. 还是不能理解我们现在这个怎么不行了
[1:09:24] Because what’s it all for if it goes unremembered? 因为如果不能被人记住的话还有什么意义呢
[1:09:28] It’s the art that leaves the mark. 留下印记才是艺术
[1:09:32] But to leave it, it must transcend. 但要想留下印记 必须是最好的
[1:09:36] It must speak for itself. 它要能为自己开口说话
[1:09:43] It must be true. 它一定得是真实的
[1:10:01] It’s fine. 不错
[1:10:06] It’s fine. 不错
[1:10:10] Get us underway. 准备好出发了
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 神烦警探(Brooklyn Nine-Nine)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme