Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:12] Your plan failed. 你的计划失败了
[00:13] We’re moving on to my plan. 现在按我的计划来
[00:15] Go get it. Bring it up here right now. 你去 现在就把东西带上来
[00:16] Go get what? 去干什么
[00:19] We had it in our hands. 我们本来大势在握
[00:21] This war was breathing air. It was alive. 这场战争本来一触即发 必打无疑
[00:23] Do not ask me to choose between a war and a wife. 别叫我在战争和妻子之间做抉择
[00:26] Skeleton Island, 骷髅岛
[00:27] well outside the established trade route. 在所有已建立的商路范围之外
[00:30] It’s no accident that Billy chose it– 比利的选择并不意外
[00:31] a place likely to put us all out of balance. 一个有可能让我们失去平衡的地方
[00:35] That man, I have it on good authority, 据可靠消息 那个男人
[00:37] claims to have been to Skeleton Island, and can show us the way. 声称去过骷髅岛 可以带我们过去
[00:41] I find myself in need of a new partner. 我觉得我需要一个新的搭档
[00:44] If our cause is to survive, 如果我们的目标是为了活命
[00:46] some of us must find a way to keep our wits about us 我们中一定要有人找到保持理智的方法
[00:49] on behalf of those who cannot. 为了那些意志力薄弱的人
[00:52] I sent six of my men after him. 我派了六个人追捕他
[00:55] I instructed them to kill Captain Flint. 我叫他们杀掉弗林特船长
[03:21] What are we looking at? 我们在看什么
[03:24] Nassau. 拿骚
[03:26] Thereabouts. 那个方向
[03:28] A few days over the horizon, 离这里只有几天的船程
[03:30] just waiting for us. 正等待着我们
[03:34] Can’t you see it? 你看不到吗
[03:38] After I just climbed that fucking hill, 我辛辛苦苦爬山上来
[03:40] are you being serious right now? 你是在跟我开玩笑吗
[03:46] In a few weeks time, 几周之后
[03:49] I will lead a pirate fleet 我就会带领一支
[03:50] of unprecedented strength over that horizon 空前强大的海盗舰队
[03:53] into a battle of unprecedented importance. 投入一场史上最重要的战争
[03:58] With a little luck, 运气好的话
[04:00] that battle will end with 战争结束后
[04:01] us taking Nassau and beginning a revolution. 我们将占领拿骚 开启革命
[04:06] I cannot do it without you. 没有你 我做不到
[04:11] So it would benefit all involved, you not the least, 所以如果战争打响时
[04:14] if, when the battle begins, you aren’t killed by the first fool 你不被第一个拿刀砍你的笨蛋杀死的话
[04:17] lucky enough to swing a sword your way. 那对大家都有好处 尤其对你自己
[04:22] You wanna teach me to fight? 你想教我怎么战斗吗
[04:24] I know you know how to fight. 我知道你懂得战斗
[04:26] I want to teach you how to fight and not die. 我想教你如何在战斗后还能活下来
[04:32] You’ll have more control with that. 用上那个你会更灵活
[04:36] I know how you feel about being seen without the leg, 我知道你很在意被别人看到你缺了条腿
[04:39] but when the fighting truly begins, 但当进入战斗时
[04:42] all that matters is what makes for the greatest… 最重要的是发挥最大的…
[04:46] advantage. 优势
[04:50] The men… 其他人
[04:53] I have to manage how they see me. 我要塑造自己在他们眼中的形象
[04:57] I understand that’s part of my job. 我知道那是我的工作
[05:00] But for pride to be an issue between you and I… 但让自尊心成为你我之间的阻碍
[05:04] well, I– 我…
[05:06] I think we’re playing past that by now. 我觉得我们早就过了那个阶段
[05:08] Don’t you? 你同意吗
[05:27] Do you really imagine a few weeks of this 你真的认为这样练习几周
[05:29] is going to make much of a difference? 能起什么作用吗
[05:31] Am I not what I am at this point? 此时的我还不够强大吗
[05:34] It’s better than nothing. 总比不练好
[05:39] Right. 好了
[05:44] You’re not concerned about this? 你不为此担心吗
[05:46] Concerned? 担心
[05:49] Well, you say you’ll be teaching me to fight. 你说你要教我如何战斗
[05:52] But if every man fights differently, 但如果每个人招式不一样
[05:54] seems to me what you’ll really be teaching me 那你教会我的就只是
[05:57] is how to defeat you. 击败你的方法
[06:03] I’ll take my chances. 我愿意冒这个险
[06:06] Shall we? 开始吧
[06:46] Tell me you know where they are. 告诉我你知道他们在哪儿
[06:48] Laid eyes on Flint and the other just as we entered the trees. 我们进入树林时看到了弗林特和其他人
[06:51] At some distance, but we saw them. 有点距离 但是我们看到他们了
[06:54] Sent the men after them. 已经派人去追了
[06:56] Carrying that chest, they won’t get far. 带着那个箱子 他们跑不了多远
[06:57] Well, Flint doesn’t need to get far. 弗林特不需要跑多远
[07:01] All he needs is to bury that gold somewhere unknown 他只要把金子埋在某个不为人知的地方
[07:03] and he’s won. 他就赢了
[07:06] How long did he give you? 他给了你多长时间
[07:08] The governor. 总督
[07:10] He said I have till sunrise tomorrow to return the cache. 他说我得在明天日出之前拿回宝箱
[07:13] But I don’t think we’re going to have that long. 但是我觉得我们没那么长时间
[07:15] He gave me the time for his benefit, not mine. 这个时限有利于他行动 不是我
[07:18] He’s preparing to make a move. 他在准备采取行动
[07:22] I know not what, but he’s preparing for it. 我不知道是什么 但是他在为其做准备
[07:25] And there’s little I can do about it until I secure that chest 我现在做不了什么 直到我取回宝箱
[07:27] and have it to bargain with. 有了谈判的筹码
[07:53] Which one of them is going to prevail? 他们中哪个会获得胜利
[07:58] Which one? 哪一个
[08:00] Mr. Silver assures me he can retrieve the cache from Flint 西尔弗先生向我保证他能从弗林特那取回宝箱
[08:03] and resume our transaction on its original terms. 并照原计划完成我们的交易
[08:07] If he is incorrect… 如果他错了
[08:11] I will have some difficult choices to make. 那我就得做出一些艰难的抉择了
[08:16] You know the two of them. 你了解他们两个人
[08:18] Now that they’re facing each other as opponents, 现在他们互相敌对
[08:19] I’m asking what sort of outcome I should expect. 我想问你我会等到什么样的结果
[08:24] Silver has the men. 西尔弗有人手
[08:27] And… 还有
[08:28] Flint is on his own out there and disadvantaged. 弗林特是孤身一人 情况对他不利
[08:35] That said… 即便如此
[08:38] Flint’s been on his own and disadvantaged 自我认识弗林特以来
[08:40] countless times since I’ve known him. 他曾无数次孤身一人 面临无数次不利情况
[08:44] And here we are. 但现在我们还在对付他
[08:50] Suppose what I’m saying is… 我的意思是
[08:53] if I were you, I would assume the worst… 如果我是你的话 我会做最坏的打算
[08:57] and act accordingly now while you know you still can. 趁现在还来得及 采取相应的措施
[09:09] My lord, the mist is heavy. 大人 雾气很重
[09:13] It may be our best chance to move 或许现在是我们行动的最好时机
[09:14] with minimal casualties. 可以最大程度减少人员伤亡
[09:31] I’d like to see her again. 我要再见见她
[09:35] She’ll never accept your offer. 她绝对不会接受你的提议的
[09:36] You are, for now, a necessary evil here. 就当下来说 那就要你来扮这个恶人了
[09:41] Do not test my patience. 不要挑战我的耐心
[09:46] Bring her up from below. 把她从下面带上来
[09:49] Now. 马上
[10:08] What’s this? 这是什么
[10:10] We tracked him this far, 我们追踪他到这里
[10:11] but the trail splits in two. 但是从这儿开始有了两条踪迹
[10:13] Well, it seems he may intend to divide our numbers, 看上去他想故意分散我们的人手
[10:16] improve his chances. 增加他的胜算
[10:18] If they say you know his mind as if it were your own, 如果正如他们所说 你对他了如指掌
[10:20] we thought you might have a better idea 我们想你可能比我们更清楚
[10:22] which way he went than we could. 他走的是哪条道
[10:25] How in the fuck would I know which way he decided to go? 我怎么知道他会走哪条路
[10:28] All Flint needs is an hour, maybe less, 弗林特只需要一个小时 甚至更少的时间
[10:31] to conceal that chest in a way we couldn’t hope to recover. 把宝箱藏起来 让我们无法找到
[10:34] Every moment we stand here deliberating 我们站在这儿考虑的每一刻
[10:36] is a moment closer to his victory. 都离他的成功更近一步
[10:39] The three of you, that way. 你们三个 走那边
[10:41] You, the other trail now! 剩下的走另一条道 快
[10:53] He’s right. 他说得对
[10:54] Flint likely seeks to separate them, gain an advantage. 弗林特很有可能是在分散他们 获取优势
[10:59] I know. 我知道
[11:02] So it’s likely you’ve just sent 所以很有可能你刚刚
[11:04] one of those two groups to their death. 让其中一队人送死去了
[11:09] As long as they expose his position. 只要他们能让他暴露行踪
[11:14] I wonder if he knows… 我倒想知道他是否知道
[11:16] just how much you learned from him. 你从他那里学了多少
[11:39] Your opponent’s wrist is from whence the attack is born. 你的对手的手腕是进攻发起的点
[11:43] It is its past tense from which it cannot separate itself. 那是无法独立出来的过去时态
[11:47] The end of the blade, where the attack arrives, 剑尖是进攻抵达的地方
[11:51] is its present tense, 是现在时
[11:52] which also cannot be denied. 这也是无可否认的
[11:56] You’re still watching my eyes, 你还直视着我的双眼
[11:57] which is a good way of getting yourself killed. 这的确是个找死的好办法
[12:01] How exactly is one supposed to watch 一个人怎样才能做到
[12:02] two points in space at the same time? 同时看着不同的两处呢
[12:05] Practice. 多练
[12:07] All warfare is the same. 所有战争也是一样的道理
[12:09] Two questions are of paramount importance– 需要考虑两个至关重要的问题
[12:11] who was my opponent yesterday, 谁是我昨日之敌
[12:13] and who is he today? 而他今日又是谁
[12:14] Answer those two questions, and there is very little he can… 要能答上这两个问题 他就很难再
[12:23] hide from you. 隐瞒什么了
[12:27] What? 怎么了
[12:31] Who you were. 你是谁
[12:37] I have no idea who you were. 我根本不知道你是谁
[12:42] Not before we found you, at any rate. 至少不知道我们找到你之前你的身份
[12:45] Jesus Christ, 我的上帝啊
[12:47] don’t do that. 别这样
[12:49] If you want to know where I come from, just ask. 你想知道我从哪儿来 问就行
[12:53] I think I just did. 我刚就问了
[12:58] You know all there is to know. 该知道的你都知道了
[13:00] I was born in Whitechapel, never knew my mother. 我出生在怀特查佩尔 从没见过我妈
[13:05] I had a wholly unremarkable youth. 度过了默默无闻的青年时期
[13:07] – Spent most of it at a home for– – Home for boys. -大部分时间都呆在男 -男校
[13:09] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[13:11] You, uh– you told me once or twice of your experiences there. 你 你跟我说过一两次你在那儿的经历
[13:18] Except it isn’t true. 只是这不是真的
[13:20] Is it? 对吗
[13:24] Why would you say that? 你为什么这么说
[13:27] I remember when you first told me, 我记得你第一次这么说的时候
[13:29] it sounded like a… invention. 听起来很像 捏造的
[13:33] About one story that bled into others 就是个关于融入集体的老套路
[13:34] I’d heard told elsewhere to the crew. 类似的故事我听过 也和船员们讲过
[13:39] I didn’t think much of it at the time. 当时我没想太多
[13:40] I suppose I assumed that 我当时想着
[13:42] if you ever became somebody worth knowing, 假如你是个值得深交的人
[13:44] I’d learn the truth of it eventually. 我迟早会知道真相的
[13:47] Only… 只是
[13:49] in this moment, I’m realizing that never happened. 此刻 我才意识到真相从未到来
[13:56] And what is of some concern to me is that… 让我有所顾虑的是
[13:59] despite how invested we each are in the future of the other… 尽管我们彼此的未来已经如此密不可分
[14:05] you just told me that story again. 你还是只告诉我这个版本
[14:10] Why is that? 为什么
[14:21] It isn’t important. 我的过去并不重要
[14:26] All right. 好吧
[14:28] Although, you know that isn’t true either. 但是 你也知道这点同样不是真的
[14:33] Why isn’t it true? 哪儿不对了
[14:37] I’m sorry, the more I try and dismiss this, I… 抱歉 我越是努力不去想这件事 我
[14:47] You know my story. 你知道我的过去
[14:51] Thomas, Miranda, all of it. 托马斯 米兰达 所有
[14:55] Know the role it played in motivating me 你知道他们是如何影响我
[14:58] to do the things that I’ve done, 驱使我去做我做过的事
[15:00] the things I will do. 和我将做的事
[15:04] It has made me transparent to you. 我在你面前无所遁形
[15:10] Not only that, but when I told you this story, 不止如此 我跟你讲这些的时候
[15:12] you insinuated yourself into it. 你还巧妙地影射自己是
[15:16] The latest in a line of ill-fated partners, 我最新交的患难之交
[15:19] situating yourself such that 将自己置于不败之地
[15:21] were you and I ever to come to blows… 设若到了我们之间兵戎相见的那天
[15:28] I’d be forced to hesitate before doing you any harm. 我也会犹豫要不要伤害你
[15:34] – Slow down, I– – I’m not angry with you. -等下 我 -我不是生你的气
[15:37] It’s just… 只是
[15:40] you know my story. 你知道我的过去
[15:43] And for some reason, I cannot figure… 出于某些原因 我看不穿
[15:45] I don’t want you to know mine. 我不想你知道我的过去
[15:56] Wait a minute. 你等等
[15:58] I– I understand your concern. 我 我能理解你的顾虑
[16:02] I just… 我只是
[16:08] We’ll resume tomorrow. Is that all right? 我们明天再说吧 好吗
[16:32] We found him. 找到他了
[16:36] I don’t see the chest. 我没看到箱子
[16:38] Track marks go back 200 yards. 追踪标记从后面200码的位置开始
[16:42] He dragged it here. 他拖到这儿的
[16:46] Should we fetch Mr. Hands? 我们要通知汉兹先生吗
[18:03] We should head back. 我们应该回去
[19:33] You sailed with Avery. 你和艾弗里一起出过海
[19:39] Long time ago. 很久以前
[19:41] 20 years? 20年
[19:44] More, even, maybe? 可能甚至更久
[19:47] More, aye. 确实更久
[19:53] You do know where you’re going, yes? 你知道你要去哪儿 对吧
[20:02] No, seriously, I’ve got quite a lot riding on this. 不 认真的 我基本上就仰仗这个了
[20:06] One day, you’ll leave the account. 有一天 你会离开这行
[20:10] Take a wife, father children. 娶妻生子
[20:14] See less and less of the sea 越来越少见到海
[20:16] until she becomes like a painting hanging on the wall, 直到她变得就像墙上的一幅画
[20:20] static and irrelevant 安静并脱离了
[20:24] to your daily existence. 你的日常生活
[20:29] But she’ll keep on calling you. 但她会一直召唤着你
[20:33] And when she does, 当她召唤之时
[20:35] you’ll step into that painting 你会走进画里
[20:37] and feel the swell beneath your feet. 感受你脚下的起伏
[20:41] It’ll all come back 一切都会回来
[20:43] as if it were like yesterday. 恍若昨日
[20:47] Is that so? 是那样吗
[20:52] I’ve watched you and yours 我观察过你和你的手下
[20:54] handle the account since I and mine left it. 在我和我的人离开后干着这行
[20:59] Accomplish things that no one I ever sailed with 实现了和我一起出海的人
[21:04] could dream of. 不敢想象的成就
[21:06] From what I’ve overheard, 我听说
[21:09] if you reach Skeleton Island, 如果你到了骷髅岛
[21:12] might mean the end of the governor. 或许总督的日子也就到头了
[21:17] Maybe keep the account alive a little while longer. 或许海盗还不会那么快消失殆尽
[21:23] Is that so? 是那样吗
[21:26] That and more. 比那更甚
[21:33] Then I’ll take you to it. 那我就带你去
[21:36] Hold on to this for as long as you can 尽可能地坚持久一点
[21:40] for all of us who once had it 为了我们所有曾经拥有
[21:42] and walked away. 又离开了的人
[22:08] You have no idea the restraint this takes. 你不知道这需要多强的克制力
[22:15] How urgent the instinct towards violence. 多么急迫地想要诉诸暴力
[22:19] How certain the conviction that it would be deserved, 多么确定你是罪有应得
[22:22] given what you and your partners have destroyed, 鉴于你和你的同伴破坏的东西
[22:27] what you’ve taken from me. 你从我身上夺走的东西
[22:34] To me, 对我而言
[22:36] compromise seems a loathsome, unbearable act. 和解似乎是可憎且难以忍受的行为
[22:41] What compromise can there be 要如何与那个
[22:43] with the man responsible for the death of my wife? 害死我妻子的人和解
[22:49] Or with those who would follow him? 或者与那些会追随他的人和解
[22:58] You’re luckier than you know… 你比你所知的更幸运
[23:06] …so much luckier than you know 幸运得多
[23:09] that in this moment I can still hear 以至于此刻我仍然能听到
[23:11] the faintest of voices in my head 我脑中最微弱的声音
[23:13] arguing against the alternative. 告诉我不要和解
[23:19] If I must compromise to avert a dark end, 如果我必须和解才能避免黑暗的结局
[23:24] then so must you. 那你也必须如此
[23:28] I’ve offered you freedom for your people. 我已向你奉上你手下的自由
[23:29] I have offered you more than you have any right to expect. 我给了你远超你所能期望的东西
[23:33] And still, you will not say yes. 然而 你还是不同意
[23:38] So I come to you one last time 所以我最后一次来找你
[23:41] to ensure you cannot say no. 确保你不能拒绝
[23:46] – Accept the treaty… – I will consider no treaty of yours. -接受协议 -我不会考虑你的协议
[23:49] …and John Silver lives. 约翰·西尔弗就能活命
[23:54] Refuse… 拒绝
[23:58] and he dies… 他就会死
[24:01] along with the rest of the men who followed him here. 还有所有剩下的追随他来到这里的人
[24:06] And from what I understand, 据我所知
[24:08] he is the one who matters most to you. 他是对你来说最重要的人
[24:12] The one with whom you might lead a life 如果此刻你能把你的自尊放到一边
[24:14] if you can set aside your pride in this moment. 你们俩也许还能有机会在一起生活
[24:23] Do not make the same mistake I did. 不要和我犯同样的错误
[24:29] Do the deal. 接受吧
[24:34] The voice you hear in your head… 你脑海中的声音
[24:38] I imagine I know who it sounds like, 我知道那听上去是谁的主意
[24:41] as I know Eleanor wanted those things. 因为我知道埃莉诺想要这些
[24:45] But I hear other voices. 但我听到了不同的声音
[24:50] A chorus of voices. 一堆声音
[24:52] Multitudes. 许多不同的声音
[24:56] They reach back centuries. 回荡了千百年之久
[25:01] Men and women and children who’d lost their lives 多少男男女女和儿童在你这样的人手里
[25:07] to men like you. 失去了生命
[25:10] Men and women and children 多少男男女女和儿童
[25:13] forced to wear your chains. 被迫戴上你的枷锁
[25:17] I must answer to them. 我必须给他们一个交代
[25:19] And this war. 至于这场战争
[25:22] Their war. 他们的战争
[25:24] Flint’s war. 弗林特的战争
[25:26] My war. 我的战争
[25:29] It will not be bargained away to avoid a fight, 它是不会为了救约翰·西尔弗或他手下
[25:33] to save John Silver’s life or his men’s or mine. 或是我的命 而通过交易去避免的
[25:42] And you believe what you will, 不管你有多么坚信
[25:45] but it was neither I nor Flint 但你的妻子不是被我或是弗林特
[25:49] nor the Spanish raider who killed your wife. 或是西班牙强盗杀死的
[25:54] That, you did. 而是被你害死的
[26:06] Sergeant. 中士
[26:14] Take her below. 把她带下去
[26:33] – Are your men ready? – They are, my lord. -你的人准备好了吗 -准备好了 大人
[26:34] Then we move now. 那我们现在行动
[26:36] Ready the launches. 准备出发
[27:07] – Any sign of them? – No.‬ -有他们的踪影吗 -没有
[27:09] Nor the chest, nor any trail for either. 也没发现宝箱 或是宝箱的踪迹
[27:15] We should move. 我们该走了
[27:16] Move where? 走去哪
[27:19] Flint’s almost certainly disposed of the cache by now. 弗林特此时应该已经安置好宝箱了
[27:22] For all we know, he’s headed back to the Walrus as we speak. 我猜他正在回海象号的路上
[27:26] Leverages his sole knowledge of the chest’s location 利用他知道宝箱位置这一点
[27:29] to gain control of the men. 控制船员
[27:31] Then maybe attempts to rescue Madi, maybe not. 然后也许会去救马迪 也或许不救
[27:34] Maybe he’s already factored her death into this. 也许他已经把她的死算在里面了
[27:38] A martyr to feed the cause. 一个为了成就大业的殉道者
[27:42] Fuck him… 去他的
[27:46] for dictating this outcome to me, 竟然给我弄出这么个结果
[27:49] for swearing his friendship falsely to me, 竟然背叛了我的友谊
[27:53] for his arrogance, 去他的傲慢
[27:56] his indifference. 去他的冷漠
[28:00] So, what are you gonna do about it? 那你打算怎么办
[28:04] You’ve been warned so many times… 你多次收到警告
[28:07] by Billy, by me, by Flint’s own actions. 比利和我的警告 弗林特的行为的警示
[28:10] And despite that, despite this, 尽管有那些 尽管发生了这些
[28:13] I think when we meet him again, 但我觉得当我们再碰到他时
[28:15] you will look for reasons to forget it all again. 你还是会选择性地忘掉这些警告
[28:19] You’ve come all this way, traveled all this distance, 你一路走来 历经了种种
[28:23] and when he starts talking, 但当他一说话
[28:24] you won’t have learned a goddamn thing. 你还是不长记性
[28:33] We’ve come all this way. 我们一路走来
[28:38] How far are we from where the paths split? 我们离分岔路有多远
[28:42] Two hundred yards, give or take. 大概两百码吧
[28:45] More. 不止
[28:50] He never would have got this far 他带着宝箱
[28:51] ahead of your men carrying that chest. 不可能走在你的人前面这么远
[28:56] The chest was never here. 宝箱从来就不在这里
[29:01] He left it behind. 他把它留在后面了
[29:16] You think they’ll figure it out that we dropped it down here? 你觉得他们会发现我们把它从这里丢下来了吗
[29:19] We need to get it in the ground. 我们得把它带回地面
[29:21] Come on. 加油
[29:32] Heard some talk in the camp before we left. 出发之前 我在营地听到一些言论
[29:35] They were talking about what happens when it’s over– 他们在讨论一切都结束之后会发生什么
[29:38] if the war ends up what everyone says it will be– 如果这场战争最后变成像大家说的那样
[29:40] about the spoils we all stand to gain from it. 我们都将从中获益
[29:43] But what you’re talking about is bigger than that, isn’t it? 但你说的是更大的事 对吧
[29:48] But if we succeed– if we are to succeed 如果我们成功 如果我们要成功
[29:50] and leave this island with the alliance intact, 离开这座岛 保留我们联盟的完好
[29:54] I’m having a hard time seeing how Mr. Silver 我很难想象西尔弗先生
[29:55] can be a part of that now. 会继续留在其中
[29:58] He’ll come round. 他会想通的
[30:00] Once she’s safe, 等她安全了
[30:02] then he’ll be able to see things clearly again. 他就又能够看清了
[30:05] I hope so. 但愿如此
[30:06] If not, if he needs to go… 如果不是 如果他要走
[30:11] You’re too important to what 你对于接下来的事太重要了
[30:12] comes next to have to bear a burden like that. 不能让你承受这样的重担
[30:18] So, when the time comes, I’ll do it. 所以 到时候 我会去做
[30:29] Fuck! 该死
[30:31] You’re still leaning forward. 你还是向前倾了
[30:33] Let’s go again.‬ 再来一遍吧
[30:40] I have no story to tell. 我没什么故事好说的
[30:50] It all might seem as though I’m trying 也许看起来我在
[30:51] to conceal something from you, but… 隐瞒什么 但是
[30:55] truth is… 事实上
[30:58] there is no story to tell. 我没什么好说的
[31:04] No one’s past is that unremarkable. 没有人的过去是那么不值一提的
[31:10] Not unremarkable, just… 不是不值一提 只是
[31:14] without relevance. 不相关
[31:24] A long time ago, I absolved myself 很久以前 我就把自己
[31:25] from the obligation of finding any. 从这种寻找中解脱了
[31:28] No need to account for all my life’s events 没必要去细数我生命中的事件
[31:31] in the context of a story that somehow… 来作为定义我的故事的
[31:35] defines me. 一部分
[31:37] Events, some of which, no one could divine any meaning from… 这些事件 有些没人能知道有什么意义
[31:42] other than that the world is a place of unending horrors. 除了这个世界是个无尽恐怖的地方
[31:51] I’ve come to peace with the knowledge 我接受了这种设定
[31:53] that there is no storyteller 没有讲故事的人
[31:56] imposing any coherence, 强加相关性
[31:59] nor sense, nor grace upon those events. 没有感情 也不带恩情于这些事件上
[32:04] Therefore, there’s no duty on my part to search for it. 因此 我没有责任去搜寻它
[32:10] You know of me all I can bear to be known. 你知道的我就是我愿意让人知道的我
[32:14] All that is relevant to be known. 所有相关的我
[32:18] That is to say, you know my genuine friendship 也就是说 你知道我真挚的友情
[32:21] and loyalty. 还有忠诚
[32:30] Can that be enough and there still be trust between us? 那样足够了吗 我们还能信任彼此吗
[32:49] Again. 再来
[33:13] We’re nearing the turn point. 我们接近转点了
[33:15] Good. 很好
[33:16] That’s good. 很好
[33:19] Once the range marks align, 只要距离标记对齐
[33:21] we’ll have a sense what direction we’re to head in 我们就能知道我们去岛上
[33:23] to reach the island. 所需的方向了
[33:27] How far out, do you think? 还有多远 你觉得
[33:31] could be a few days, 可能还要几天
[33:33] maybe less. 可能更少
[33:40] When we sailed for the Urca gold, 当我们向厄卡号金币进发时
[33:44] I remember something of this feeling. 我记得这种感觉
[33:47] So much to be gained. 可以得到如此之多
[33:51] But this is different, 但这不一样
[33:53] isn’t it? 对吧
[33:54] How so? 怎么说
[33:55] Well, then, 那么
[33:58] even a complete and thorough success 就算完全彻底的成功
[34:00] meant a qualified victory. 也不过是勉强的胜利
[34:03] On some level, whether we were prepared 某种程度上 无论我们是否
[34:05] to acknowledge it out loud or not, 准备好公开承认
[34:06] I believe we both knew the fortune would likely cause 我相信我们都知道这笔财富很可能会造成
[34:09] as many problems as it would solve. 跟它能解决的一样多的问题
[34:12] But now, 但现在
[34:13] if that man out there can fulfill his promise to us, 如果那人能履行他对我们的承诺
[34:17] if we can prevail over Flint and the governor– 如果我们能胜过弗林特和总督
[34:21] and I feel we can– 我也感觉我们能
[34:24] I don’t know why, but I feel it. 我不知为何 但我能感觉到
[34:28] Am I mad? 我疯了吗
[34:30] Tell me. I’m asking. 回答我 我在问你话呢
[34:35] I don’t think you are. 我觉得没有
[34:37] I’ve… 我也…
[34:40] thought the same thing. 这样想过
[34:45] The result ahead of us 我们前面的结果
[34:47] promises to be a victory 肯定会是一种
[34:49] of a different sort. 不同的胜利
[34:52] A true victory. 真正的胜利
[34:56] Freedom… 自由
[35:00] in every sense of the word. 不折不扣的自由
[35:06] How many men in the history of the world have ever known it? 历史中有多少人曾知道
[35:12] How remarkable a moment is this? 这一刻有多了不起
[35:16] How fortunate are we to be standing on the threshold of it? 我们如此幸运 得以站在起点
[35:21] Yes? 进来
[35:27] What is it? 什么事
[35:43] James said he saw him clutch for his chest. 詹姆斯说看到他紧抓自己的胸口
[35:46] Then… he just dropped. 然后… 他就倒下了
[36:08] Should we…? 我们…
[36:12] His heart gave out. 他没有心跳了
[36:17] So, you asked him to recount for you 你让他向你讲述
[36:20] what he knew days ago, yes? 他几天前得知的事了吗
[36:22] – Of course. – ‘Course you did. Good. -是的 -当然 很好
[36:25] And you can get us to our destination without his assistance, yes? 那你能让我们不需他的帮助就到达目的地吗
[36:30] His heart gave out! 他没有心跳了
[36:32] Do not fuck with me. 别掉链子
[36:37] Of course I can, truly. 当然可以
[36:40] I’m almost certain I can figure it out. 我能搞定 没问题
[36:52] Get the fuck up and sail. 快起来 开船
[37:05] All is well? 一切顺利吗
[37:09] I thought I heard it. 我以为我听到了
[37:14] Thought you heard what? 以为你听到了什么
[37:20] A woman. 女人的声音
[37:22] Or what sounded like a woman. 或者听起来像女人的声音
[37:27] Wailing… 哭泣
[37:29] just faintly from the trees. 从林中传来微弱的声音
[37:38] Mr. Wallis swears he saw a mermaid swimming beneath the surface. 沃利斯先生发誓他看见美人鱼在波涛之下游泳
[37:46] Mr. Jones heard the voice of his mother 琼斯先生听见了母亲的声音
[37:48] accusing him of infidelity to her memory. 指责他背弃了她的名声
[37:51] The mind is prone to mischief, I suppose. 大概思想受到了影响吧
[37:55] Especially in a place like this… 尤其在这种地方
[37:58] remote and… 遥不可及
[38:01] full of stories. 且满是传说
[38:06] There are no monsters in the dark… 黑暗中没有怪物
[38:10] Though there are dangers. 但确有危险
[38:14] Let’s take care to tell the difference. 我们要注意分辨其中的差别
[38:17] Lay our attention on the latter. 把注意力放在后者上
[40:43] Fuck! 该死
[42:52] Hey, the hold’s on fire! 船舱着火了
[42:54] What happened? 怎么了
[43:00] Men in the water! 水里有人
[43:04] Launches in the water! 水里有小艇
[43:08] From the Eurydice! 是欧律狄刻号的人
[43:10] Oh, good god. 天啊
[43:18] Don’t wait for me! go! 别等我了 快走
[43:46] They’ll be upon us soon. 他们很快就会追上来了
[43:52] You’ll have to put it in the ground. 你得把这埋起来
[43:59] Can you do it? 能做到吗
[44:02] I’ll stall them. 我去拖住他们
[44:20] Jesus! 天啊
[44:28] We need to get above. 我们得上去
[44:30] You said our only chance of saving the ship is to flood this hold. 你说我们救船的唯一办法就是让水淹过船舱
[44:33] It’s too far gone. 已经无可挽回了
[44:35] In a couple of minutes that fire will reach the magazine. 几分钟后 火势就会蔓延到弹药库
[44:38] What choice do we have? 我们别无选择
[44:41] Abandon ship. 弃船
[44:43] Abandon ship! 弃船
[44:44] Abandon ship! All hands!‬ 全员弃船
[45:22] It would be preferable to me 我更希望
[45:24] if we resolved this another way. 我们通过其他方式解决问题
[45:31] Cache is in the ground by now. 金子已经埋进土里了
[45:36] And I’ll need as many men as we can get 我需要尽可能多的人手
[45:37] for what comes next. 应对接下来发生的一切
[45:40] That includes you. 所以也包括你
[45:54] He’ll be here in a moment. 他马上就会赶到这里
[45:59] You still think you’ll persuade him to see this all your way? 你还是觉得你可以劝服他按照你的法子来
[46:05] I don’t think so. 我不这么觉得
[46:08] But I’d prefer not to find out. 但我并不希望搞那么清楚
[46:39] That’s enough! 够了
[46:49] Tell me where it is. 告诉我金子在哪
[46:51] I can’t do that. 无可奉告
[46:52] Fuck you! Where is it? 去你的 金子在哪
[46:53] You’re making a mistake. 你犯了一个错误
[46:54] Fuck you! Where is it? 去你的 金子在哪
[46:55] In the ground… 埋起来了…
[47:00] Where it stays until Madi is freed, 等到我们救出马迪
[47:03] and we gather it and return it to the camp, 我们再回去取 还给营地
[47:05] all of us. 所有人一起
[47:12] I know you cannot see why this must be. 我知道你看不出这样做的必要性
[47:15] But it must be. 但必须这么做
[47:17] And every moment we waste is a moment 我们浪费的时间
[47:19] we could be working to retrieve her. 本来都可以用来把她找回来
[47:22] That’s all this has ever been, isn’t it? 一直以来就是这样 不是吗
[47:25] A partnership only insofar as it enables you 合作不过是为了有利于你
[47:27] to do whatever it is that matters to you in any given moment. 在特定时刻做你认为要紧的事
[47:31] And right now it matters far less 目前她的死活对你而言
[47:32] to you whether she lives or dies 远远比不上
[47:34] than it happens your way, on your terms. 听从你的命令和规则重要
[47:38] I think you know it’s far more complicated than that. 我觉得你很清楚没这么简单
[47:41] I’m certain she does. 我确信她也如此认为
[47:50] Even if you could kill me, 即使你可以杀了我
[47:52] Even if that somehow helped you see her alive again, 即使这能够帮助她回到你身边
[47:54] How are you going to explain it to her? 你打算怎么跟她解释
[47:58] She believes in this as much as I do. 她跟我一样深深信仰着这份事业
[48:00] You know this. 你明白这一点
[48:02] If it costs the war to save her, 如果需要发起战争来救她
[48:04] you’ll have lost her anyway. 你无论如何都会要失去她
[48:07] Even you cannot construct a story 你甚至无法编造一个故事
[48:09] to make her forgive you that. 让她原谅你
[48:18] You do this, 你这么做
[48:20] and you’re gonna regret it. 你会后悔的
[48:47] No! Don’t! 不 不要
[49:50] Swim for the shore! Try to reach the shore! 游到岸上去 尽量游到岸上去
[49:56] Get to the shore! Away from the ship! 到岸上去 离船远点
[50:56] Can’t you see it? 你不明白吗
[51:04] It isn’t utility that’s behind his investment in me… 他投资于我不是为了利益
[51:09] Nor necessity, nor dependency. 不是迫不得已也不是寻求依靠
[51:14] I understand you fear a false motive. 我理解你害怕他动机不纯
[51:18] But this much is clear to me now… 但现在我很清楚…
[51:23] I have earned his respect. 我赢得了他的尊重
[51:29] And after all the tragedies that man has suffered… 那个男人遭受所有的磨难后
[51:35] The loss of Thomas, 失去托马斯
[51:37] The events of Charlestown… 查尔斯敦事件
[51:48] I have earned his trust. 我赢得了他的信任
[51:52] I have his true friendship… 他给我真诚的友谊
[52:00] And so he’s going to have mine. 所以我也会回报以友情
[52:05] And as long as that is true, 只要那是真的
[52:08] I cannot imagine what is possible. 我就没法想象其他的可能性
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme