时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Lend us your help and we will do whatever must be done | 向我们伸出援手吧 我们会使出浑身解数 |
[00:14] | to move Nassau forward. | 推动拿骚的进步 |
[00:16] | She agreed. Madam Guthrie. | 她同意了 格斯里夫人 |
[00:19] | Everything we want for Nassau. | 我们想要为拿骚做的任何事 |
[00:22] | But Flint… she wants him dead and she wants me to do it. | 但弗林特…她想要我杀了他 |
[00:26] | They all turned on me, | 他们都对我倒戈 |
[00:27] | and I want them all to pay for it. | 我要他们所有人为此付出代价 |
[00:29] | I tried once, | 我尝试过一次 |
[00:30] | but I didn’t possess the instrument to make it work. | 但我当时没有离间他们的必备工具 |
[00:33] | You do. | 你有 |
[00:34] | Nothing justifies trading her life for your war. | 再不同也不能让她成为你那战争的代价 |
[00:36] | No one is saying that we let her die. | 没人说让她去送死 |
[00:38] | – You cannot guarantee that… – We will sail to Nassau. | -你不能保证… -我们开去拿骚 |
[00:41] | And we will find her and we will bring her home. | 我们会找到她然后带她回来 |
[00:44] | You’re confident in his plan | 你对他的计划充满了信心 |
[00:45] | maybe because it’s a good plan. | 也许是因为这是个好计划 |
[00:47] | But maybe you’ll have to show him | 但也许你会告诉他 |
[00:49] | that you’re prepared for the failure | 你准备好面对失败了 |
[00:50] | and that a treasure he wanted left in the ground… | 还有他想埋在地下的那些财宝… |
[00:54] | ain’t in the ground no more. | 不复存在了 |
[04:47] | Seemed only fair that I remind you | 我想此刻我该提醒你 |
[04:49] | that our fates are now linked. | 我们现在休戚与共 |
[04:51] | If this plan to secure the cache ends badly for me, | 如果这个计划没有让我拿到宝藏 |
[04:54] | you can be certain it will end badly for you. | 你肯定也不会有什么好下场 |
[05:08] | It was where I said it would be, was it? | 宝藏在我说的地点 没错吧 |
[05:24] | That’s how close Mr. Gates was to Flint. | 盖茨先生跟弗林特的关系真是不一般 |
[05:27] | Stored his most prized possessions in his cellar. | 他把最心爱的宝贝都藏在他的地窖 |
[05:31] | Avery’s journals. | 还有艾弗里的日记 |
[05:34] | Despite that measure of trust, | 尽管他们彼此信任 |
[05:37] | all it took was a disagreement over a little money | 最后还不是因为在小钱上起了争执 |
[05:39] | for Flint to kill him. | 就让弗林特动了歹念 |
[05:44] | There are no two people close enough | 两个人之间的感情再亲密 |
[05:46] | that something cannot separate them. | 也终究会因为某些事而产生隔阂 |
[05:50] | Some point at which | 某种程度上来说 |
[05:51] | they were never fully connected to begin with. | 他们从一开始就没有多团结 |
[06:02] | It happened with Gates and Flint. | 盖茨跟弗林特就是如此 |
[06:08] | It will happen with Flint and Silver. | 弗林特和西尔弗也会这样 |
[06:23] | This plan will work. | 这计划可行 |
[06:26] | You want the exchange of the money to happen off this island, | 你不想让这场交易发生在这个岛上 |
[06:30] | somewhere no one need know of it. | 交易地点最好没人知道 |
[06:34] | There it is. | 这正好 |
[06:37] | You’ll lead them there | 你把他们引过去 |
[06:40] | and they will follow you. | 他们会跟着来的 |
[07:22] | Kofi and his men are on their way to Nassau. | 科菲和手下在去往拿骚的路上 |
[07:27] | What happens after this? | 然后该怎么办 |
[07:30] | They’ll use resistance routes | 他们会从密道走 |
[07:32] | to evade detection by the Governor’s soldiers. | 以防被总督的卫兵发现 |
[07:35] | They’re probably already nearing town by now. | 此刻他们大概已经快到镇子上了 |
[07:38] | They’ll find friends there, | 那里会有人跟他们接应 |
[07:39] | discover through them where Madi is being held, | 带他们去马迪被关押的地方 |
[07:41] | and be back to the beach for us to recover by morning. | 然后天亮之前就会回到岸边与我们碰头 |
[07:44] | Once we know where she is, | 只要知道她的下落 |
[07:46] | we’ll move to get her out of there. | 我们就会采取行动救她出来 |
[07:48] | What happens after all of it? | 这一切行动之后呢 |
[07:52] | Assume your plan succeeds | 假如你的计划成功 |
[07:56] | and we retrieve her alive. | 把她活着救出来 |
[07:59] | Assume your war begins… | 假如你的战争爆发… |
[08:02] | spreads throughout the New World. | 并向新大陆全面蔓延 |
[08:05] | I saw what came of Nassau when it was touched by it. | 我见过拿骚被战争波及的样子 |
[08:12] | In the first instant, | 刚开始的时候 |
[08:13] | it was deprived of Eleanor Guthrie’s commerce | 只是没有了埃莉诺·格斯里的贸易 |
[08:18] | or Jack Rackham’s prosperity | 杰克·拉克姆带来的繁荣 |
[08:20] | or Woodes Rogers’ oppression. | 或是伍兹·罗杰斯的镇压 |
[08:24] | There’s nothing in Nassau but horror. | 笼罩在拿骚上空的只有恐怖 |
[08:30] | You said it was just a transition. | 你说那只是一种转变 |
[08:33] | That something better lay beyond it, | 未来很美好 |
[08:36] | something meaningful. | 很有意义 |
[08:40] | But what if that isn’t so? | 可如果不是那样的呢 |
[08:45] | What if the result of this war isn’t beyond the horror? | 如果战争的结果并没有摆脱恐怖的阴影呢 |
[08:51] | What if it is the horror itself? | 如果带来的只有恐惧呢 |
[08:58] | Have you given this any thought at all? | 这些你都想过吗 |
[09:24] | If we are to truly reach a moment | 如果我们最终 |
[09:28] | where we might be finished with England… | 真的会随着英格兰一同灭亡 |
[09:33] | cleared away to make room for something else… | 成为新秩序的基奠… |
[09:40] | there most certainly lies a dark moment | 那么在实现这一目标的过程中 |
[09:43] | between here and there. | 肯定会有十分黑暗的时期 |
[09:48] | A moment of terror | 这段时期中 |
[09:50] | where everything appears to be without hope. | 一切都暗淡无光 让人丧失希望 |
[09:53] | I know this. | 这我知道 |
[09:59] | But I cannot believe that that is all there is. | 但我不相信这就是全部 |
[10:06] | I cannot believe we are so poorly made as that. | 我不相信我们沦落到了这个地步 |
[10:12] | Incapable of surviving in the state to which we are born. | 无法在我们长大的土地上生存下来 |
[10:17] | Grown so used to the yoke | 变得如此地习惯于被压迫 |
[10:20] | that there can be no progress without it. | 以至于没有压迫就不会过日子了 |
[10:28] | It’s a lot to ask… | 实在是很难去… |
[10:32] | to wager so much suffering on blind faith. | 为了盲目的信心而遭受如此的苦难 |
[10:36] | Well, it isn’t entirely faith. | 也不完全只有信心 |
[10:41] | We’ll have the right people in place to lead us through it | 我们有合适的人来带我们度过这一切 |
[10:44] | and hold the world together while it finds its balance. | 并在世界找到平衡点时让其重归完整 |
[10:49] | You think so much of what you and I can accomplish together. | 你对我俩的期望太高了 |
[10:52] | You and her. | 是你和她 |
[10:59] | You and Madi. | 你和马迪 |
[11:03] | She’s as wise as her father. | 她像她父亲一样睿智 |
[11:06] | She’s as strong as her mother. | 像她母亲一样坚强 |
[11:10] | There isn’t a man or woman in Nassau | 拿骚没有谁 |
[11:12] | who’d argue that she isn’t the best of them all. | 会怀疑她是不是最佳人选 |
[11:18] | The cache is critical to our war, but so is she. | 宝藏和她都对我们的战争至关重要 |
[11:22] | Critical to holding our alliance together. | 能让我们的联盟不瓦解 |
[11:27] | We absolutely must get her back alive. | 我们必须要把她活着带回来 |
[11:32] | And you think I’m the one best suited | 你认为我是带领众人度过这一切难关的 |
[11:34] | to lead our people through this? | 最佳人选吗 |
[11:38] | I think that you are the best of us. | 我觉得你是我们之中最合适的 |
[11:44] | The two of you together are the world in balance. | 你们两个能让世界回归平衡 |
[11:50] | For all the damage Billy’s done, | 无论比利造成了多大损失 |
[11:52] | at least he got that right. | 至少他在这点上是对的 |
[12:10] | Better. | 好多了 |
[12:15] | Sorry I was not here to do this yesterday. | 抱歉昨天没来帮你治疗 |
[12:17] | The meetings with Madam Guthrie | 和格斯里夫人 |
[12:19] | and her man grow longer every day. | 以及她丈夫会面的时间每天都在变长 |
[12:22] | I believe I am gaining her trust. | 我觉得我正慢慢获取她的信任 |
[12:25] | I believe I have persuaded them our proposal is sound, | 我想我已经让他们觉得我们的提议是合理的 |
[12:27] | and still the questions continue. | 但是他们还是在提问 |
[12:30] | But I feel as though something is coming, | 但是我感觉到了一些东西 |
[12:33] | a moment in which this will cease to be our idea | 她好像已经觉得这不再是我们的主意 |
[12:36] | and become her own. | 而是她自己的 |
[12:41] | If I am able to reach that moment | 如果我能成功达到这一目的 |
[12:43] | and emerge from it a true partner to her, | 并变成她真正的合伙人 |
[12:46] | if Jack is able to fulfill his end of the bargain, | 如果杰克能信守承诺 |
[12:49] | I am beginning to see a future for us in which… | 我开始预见我们的未来了… |
[12:55] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[13:00] | Talking about us like it’s a thing? | 煞有其事地说我们俩的事 |
[13:04] | A future? | 未来 |
[13:08] | I don’t know who broke it first. | 我不知道谁先毁了未来 |
[13:12] | But it broke. | 但它已经被毁了 |
[13:16] | And there ain’t no putting it back together again. | 而且也没办法挽回了 |
[13:35] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:48] | Is there something you need? | 你需要什么吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:52] | There is. | 我有需要 |
[14:10] | They waited an hour before disbanding. | 他们等了一小时就散了 |
[14:14] | Evidently, that is the lifespan of “The governor is on his way” | 显然”总督正在赶过来”这句话 |
[14:17] | as a viable measure of delay. | 只配让人等一个小时 |
[14:22] | The solution to our problems | 解决我们问题的方案 |
[14:23] | is not going to come from a council meeting. | 是不可能通过内阁会议讨论出来的 |
[14:26] | They are losing faith in you. | 他们快对你没信心了 |
[14:31] | They see the problems we face in rebuilding this colony, | 他们明白我们重建殖民地所面对的问题 |
[14:34] | the dangers if we fail. | 以及失败的风险 |
[14:37] | And they are growing more and more skeptical by the day | 他们对你的怀疑与日俱增 |
[14:39] | that you have anything in the way of a solution. | 怀疑你到底有没有解决方案 |
[14:43] | My fear is it’s worse than that. | 我所担心的比那个更糟 |
[14:48] | My fear is they will learn what your solution actually is. | 我担心他们发现你真正的解决方案 |
[14:55] | I know you intend to ransom away that slave woman | 我知道你打算用那个奴隶女人 |
[14:58] | to Captain Flint and his maroon allies | 去和弗林特船长及他的放逐者盟友 |
[15:00] | in exchange for the pirates’ cache of gems. | 交换海盗宝藏 |
[15:04] | As brazenly as you pursued this bargain, | 你如此明目张胆地进行这项交易 |
[15:06] | did you really believe that no one would find out about it, | 你真以为没人会发现吗 |
[15:09] | that I wouldn’t find out? | 我不会发现吗 |
[15:15] | My wife made the bargain for the cache, Mr. Soames. | 我的妻子促成了这项交易 索姆斯先生 |
[15:20] | All I’m going to do is collect. | 我只负责去拿货 |
[15:22] | The pirates are gone, sir. | 海盗们已经走了 长官 |
[15:24] | The threat that they presented us is done! | 他们对我们的威胁已经解除了 长官 |
[15:25] | The threat the pirates present has never been greater. | 海盗们对我们的威胁从未如此严重过 |
[15:28] | Their intent is to cause terror and destruction | 他们的目的是制造恐惧和破坏 |
[15:31] | until civilization simply ceases to function. | 直到文明社会土崩瓦解为止 |
[15:33] | – The threat will not… – The defense of civilization | -威胁不会… -保护文明社会 |
[15:35] | is not your responsibility, sir! | 不是你的责任 长官 |
[15:40] | Your duty is to restore stable profits to Nassau. | 你的责任是重新从拿骚获取稳定的利润 |
[15:44] | And the men charged to follow you to that end | 听令尾随你的将士已经 |
[15:46] | are already questioning their trust in you. | 对您的威信产生质疑了 |
[15:49] | If they see pirates return here, | 如果他们看见海盗重回这里 |
[15:51] | if they see skirmishes begin again on this island | 如果他们看见这座小岛上冲突再起 |
[15:54] | and they know that it was because you invited it… | 并且得知是你挑起的 |
[15:58] | then you are going to have a mutiny on your hands, sir. | 那你就自食这个兵变的恶果吧 长官 |
[17:14] | “I fear for my husband’s safety | 我担心我丈夫的安危 |
[17:16] | “From men I’ve long called enemies, | 担心他受我的死对头迫害 |
[17:19] | “From men I once called friends. | 担心他被我曾经的朋友陷害 |
[17:22] | “I will move heaven and earth to protect him, | 我愿扭动乾坤来保护他 |
[17:25] | but while playing this role, | 但现在这一角色 |
[17:26] | the limits of my influence are ever-present.” | 让我受到束缚无法施展影响 |
[17:34] | I was just packing everything away as you asked, my lord. | 我刚在按您的吩咐收拾东西 大人 |
[17:38] | Ready my things. | 准备好我的行李 |
[17:41] | I sail at first light. | 天一亮我就动身 |
[18:03] | She must’ve slipped in behind us during the night. | 对方一定是趁晚上在我们后面偷偷溜进去了 |
[18:08] | She’s already at anchor. | 已经停泊靠岸了 |
[18:11] | Looks like she’s been waiting for us. | 看起来对方已经在等着我们了 |
[18:14] | It looks like she knew where to wait for us. | 好像早就知道我们要在哪靠岸 |
[18:17] | Jesus Christ! On their rail! | 老天爷 看他们船上 |
[18:28] | He caught them. | 他抓住他们了 |
[18:30] | How’s that possible? Overnight? | 怎么可能 一夜之间吗 |
[19:02] | All up on deck! | 全带到甲板上 |
[19:32] | Back the fore-topsails. Bring us about. | 拉起中帆 掉头 |
[19:34] | – Back the fore-topsails! – Gun crews at the ready! | -拉起中帆 -炮手就位 |
[19:35] | – Bring us about! – What are you doing? | -掉头 -你干什么 |
[19:38] | We bring our guns to bear, | 我们把炮对准他们 |
[19:40] | he’ll think twice about killing her. | 他就会犹豫要不要杀了她 |
[19:41] | Belay that order! | 不必理会 |
[19:42] | Belay that order! | 不必理会 |
[19:46] | Go get it. Bring it up here right now. | 你去 现在就把东西带上来 |
[19:53] | Go get what? | 去干什么 |
[20:00] | What did you bring with us? | 你带了什么东西 |
[20:03] | Your plan failed. We’re moving onto my plan. | 你的计划失败了 现在按我的计划来 |
[20:07] | Do not repeat your order. | 你的命令别再说第二次 |
[20:08] | Do not think about it. | 想都别想 |
[20:32] | Bring it up here. | 带上来 |
[20:36] | Get it where they can see it. | 放到他们能看见的地方 |
[20:49] | Signal him. | 给他发信号 |
[20:51] | Go! | 快去 |
[20:54] | Signal the Eurydice. | 给欧律狄刻号发信号 |
[20:56] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[20:58] | Strike the bell! | 敲钟 |
[21:11] | Open it. | 打开 |
[21:54] | He’s hauling up the anchor. Where the fuck is he going? | 他在收锚 他要去哪 |
[21:57] | Wherever he’s going, we follow him. | 不管他去哪 我们都跟着 |
[22:20] | This should be good. | 这应该是好事 |
[22:26] | What is it I can do for our lord governor? | 我能为我们的总督大人做些什么 |
[22:29] | I don’t come on behalf of the governor, ma’am. | 我不是代表总督来的 夫人 |
[22:33] | You are Governor Rogers’ woman, are you not? | 你是罗杰斯总督的女仆 不是吗 |
[22:36] | I am, which is why I believe you and I | 我是 所以我信任你并且 |
[22:38] | may be able to help each other. | 也许我们能互相帮助 |
[22:44] | Really, ma’am, someplace private may be more appropriate. | 说真的 夫人 找个私密点的地方更适合说事 |
[22:49] | Privacy always comes with a price, dear. | 没有免费的私密空间 亲爱的 |
[22:53] | Let’s see what it is you have to say first, shall we? | 咱们先来看看你要说什么吧 好吗 |
[23:06] | The governor moves in a dark and destructive direction. | 总督要破釜沉舟了 |
[23:11] | His grief and his anger… | 他的悲痛和愤怒 |
[23:15] | I believe, have unmoored him from sound judgment | 我相信已经让他远离清醒的判断 |
[23:19] | and have left us all in grave danger if he is not reined in. | 如不悬崖勒马 也会让我们置身于无尽的深渊 |
[23:22] | You’ve noticed this, have you? | 你已经注意到了 对吗 |
[23:28] | You were excluded from the council. | 你被管委会除名 |
[23:33] | On the outside of its goings-on. | 不再干预其中的事情 |
[23:37] | I don’t know what information you were privy to– | 我不知道你都了解什么情况 |
[23:39] | I appreciate your concern. | 我感谢你的关心 |
[23:42] | Come back when you like. | 欢迎再次光临 |
[23:44] | I may be able to help you get back inside. | 我也许能帮你重新回去 |
[23:50] | Back on the council? | 回到管委会吗 |
[23:57] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[24:05] | I found a journal Eleanor kept. | 我发现了一本埃莉诺的日记本 |
[24:11] | In it, she mentioned that | 她在里面说到 |
[24:12] | when Nassau last threatened to descend into chaos… | 拿骚上一次面临动荡的困境时 |
[24:18] | you were the one to whom she turned to help prevent it. | 你是她求助以期力挽狂澜的人 |
[24:24] | The men surrounding the governor | 总督身边的人 |
[24:26] | now have all failed to challenge him in any meaningful way. | 现在都无法有效地动摇他的地位 |
[24:30] | I am hoping that if I could provide you | 我想着如果我能从内部 |
[24:33] | with information from inside his office… | 给你提供他办公的一些消息 |
[24:37] | it might help you maneuver your way back onto the council. | 也许能帮你重回管委会 |
[24:42] | That sounds an awful lot like treason to me. | 这在我听来很像叛国啊 |
[24:48] | And what exactly, aside from good government, | 政府方面先搁置不论 |
[24:51] | do you hope to gain from this, hmm? | 你又到底想从中获得什么呢 |
[25:01] | Eleanor promised me passage to London. | 埃莉诺承诺送我去伦敦 |
[25:06] | A release from my service, | 我将得以归家 |
[25:08] | that I might return home. | 摆脱这一切 |
[25:13] | If I help you… | 如果我帮了你 |
[25:16] | will you help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[25:36] | When you asked me if I could help you learn | 当你问我我能否帮你打听 |
[25:38] | where the governor’s ship went… | 总督的船会去哪儿 |
[25:41] | to what place he drew Captain Flint, | 要把弗林特船长引去哪儿 |
[25:44] | I thought it unlikely I could be of much help. | 我本以为我不可能帮上什么忙 |
[25:51] | But you will never believe what just walked through my door. | 但你肯定想不到刚刚谁来了我这儿 |
[26:04] | – Is that not it? – What? | -不是那儿吗 -什么 |
[26:06] | We don’t seem to be preparing for a landing. | 我们不像是准备靠岸的样子 |
[26:08] | Is that not our destination ahead? | 前面不是我们的目的地吗 |
[26:11] | No, it isn’t. | 不是 |
[26:14] | It’s a waypoint. | 那只是个路标 |
[26:16] | Two features on that island are the markers. | 我们会在那岛上两处做标记 |
[26:18] | Maybe two peaks or some points along the coast. | 可能是两座山顶上或者海岸线上某两点 |
[26:22] | You run a line through them, and that direction becomes | 你连接该两点所得的方向就是 |
[26:24] | the course the governor will set to reach our final destination. | 总督去目的地所需设定的航向 |
[26:31] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:37] | If the governor knows our destination, | 如果总督知道我们的终点 |
[26:39] | why can’t he just plot a course directly to a spot on the chart? | 他为什么不能直接在航海图上定点作向呢 |
[26:43] | Because Skeleton Island is not on any chart, | 因为骷髅岛不在任何一张航海图上 |
[26:46] | not on any civilized one, at any rate. | 至少 不在任何一张书面的航海图上 |
[26:51] | Remote. | 它很远 |
[26:53] | Well outside any established trade route. | 在所有已建立的商路范围之外 |
[26:56] | It’s been used from time to time | 这座岛上所进行的交易 |
[26:58] | for transactions neither party wished would ever be acknowledged. | 往往是任何政党都不愿承认的 |
[27:08] | Of course I love her. | 我当然爱她 |
[27:10] | I let you try it your way! | 我照你说的试了 |
[27:12] | I did trust you. | 我的确信任你 |
[27:14] | But I’m through wagering with her life now. | 但我再也不想赌上她的命了 |
[27:16] | If what it takes to secure her release is to turn over the cache, | 如果安全释放她的代价是交出宝藏 |
[27:19] | I’m very glad I brought it with us. | 那么我很庆幸我把宝藏带上了 |
[27:23] | We had it. | 我们本来 |
[27:25] | We had it in our hands. | 我们本来大势在握 |
[27:27] | This war was breathing air, it was alive. | 这场战争本来一触即发 必打无疑 |
[27:31] | Now Julius is back in that camp, | 现在尤利乌斯已经回到营地 |
[27:32] | pointing to a hole in the ground, | 指着地上的坑 |
[27:34] | telling anyone who will listen, | 告诉所有人 |
[27:35] | “This is what it looks like when you trust a pirate.” | “这就是你信任一个海盗的下场” |
[27:38] | Yesterday, he had nothing. | 昨天 他还一无所有 |
[27:40] | He was shouting at the rain. | 只能对着虚无吼叫 |
[27:43] | Now you’ve given him all he needs to kill this war dead. | 而现在是你让他有能力阻止这场战争 |
[27:46] | My God. | 天呐 |
[27:48] | The number of times I have followed you blindly, | 那么多次 我盲目地听信你 |
[27:52] | backed you with the men blindly, | 盲目地全力支持你 |
[27:53] | put men in the fucking ground– | 派人上那狗日的战场 |
[27:55] | good men, friends– because you said, | 牺牲了那么多好人 朋友 就因为你说 |
[27:57] | “I know the way. Don’t ask me how. | 我有办法 别问我怎么知道的 |
[28:00] | Just do as I say.” | 就按我说的做 |
[28:02] | I may not have understood it, I may not have supported it, | 我可能并没明白你的办法 可能也不支持 |
[28:05] | but I did it! | 但我照你说的做了 |
[28:06] | And God damn it, right now you’re going to return the favor! | 真该死 现在你就是这么报答我的 |
[28:11] | We will find a way to put it all back together | 我们会尽可能在能力范围内 |
[28:13] | with whatever we have left at our disposal. | 想办法解决这些问题 |
[28:17] | But do not ask me to choose between a war and a wife. | 但你别再叫我在战争和妻子之间做抉择 |
[28:22] | I do not think you’re going to like the answer. | 你不会喜欢我的答案的 |
[28:27] | Whatever must be done to secure Madi’s release, | 为了确保马迪能安全释放 |
[28:31] | I’m going to do it. | 我什么都愿意做 |
[28:34] | I do not expect your understanding, | 我不指望你理解我 |
[28:37] | but I demand your support. | 但我要求你支持我 |
[28:40] | As my partner, | 作为我的同伴 |
[28:43] | as my friend. | 作为我的朋友 |
[28:47] | Do I have it? | 你支持我吗 |
[28:54] | Do I have it? | 你支持我吗 |
[29:06] | Yes. | 好 |
[30:45] | I got what you asked. | 你问的事情我查好了 |
[30:53] | These are the ships either in port or soon expected to be | 这些船要么停在港口要么即将进港 |
[30:56] | and willing to accept passengers. | 并且都愿意载客 |
[31:05] | You really intend to leave… | 你真的想要离开吗 |
[31:09] | whether Jack returns alive or not? | 无论杰克会不会活着回来 |
[31:12] | Jack will return. | 杰克会回来的 |
[31:15] | Jack went to hunt Captain Flint. | 杰克去追击弗林特船长了 |
[31:18] | Chances are good you’ve seen the last of him. | 你很可能再也见不到他了 |
[31:33] | You killed a friend of mine. | 你害死了我的朋友 |
[31:38] | Her name was Charlotte… | 她叫夏洛特 |
[31:41] | and you did it for reasons that had nothing to do with her. | 而你杀人的理由还与她毫无关系 |
[31:48] | There were men I knew that would’ve killed you for me. | 我认识一些肯帮我杀了你的人 |
[31:52] | I wanted to ask them. | 我本来想这么做 |
[31:55] | Had the money. | 都凑够钱了 |
[31:59] | But Max refused. | 但麦克斯拒绝了我 |
[32:03] | I couldn’t tell then if it was because she was afraid of you. | 当时看不出来是不是因为她怕你 |
[32:09] | Wouldn’t have blamed her. I was. | 怕也正常 我当时也怕你 |
[32:14] | Or if it was something else. | 但也许是有别的原因 |
[32:19] | But I respected her wishes. | 但我尊重了她的意愿 |
[32:21] | Obeyed when she said we’d protect you despite what you’d done. | 尊重她不管你做了什么也要保护你的愿望 |
[32:25] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[32:29] | Because despite the world reminding her every day of her life | 因为虽然她活着的每一天里 世界都在 |
[32:32] | that she’s undeserving of being given anything by it, | 提醒她 她没有活下去的资格 |
[32:36] | that she was unworthy of | 她没有价值 |
[32:37] | what little she’d managed to take from it… | 连她得到的一点点也不配拥有 |
[32:41] | despite all of that, | 虽然如此 |
[32:43] | she never believed a word of it. | 她从来没有绝望过 |
[32:48] | That woman has been fighting the whole goddamn world | 那个女人从她出生的那天起 |
[32:50] | since the day she was born. | 就在和世界抗争着 |
[32:54] | She’s a breath away from winning that fight. | 赢得那场战斗离她只有咫尺之遥 |
[32:59] | For whatever reason, | 不管为什么 |
[33:02] | she wants to share the spoils with you. | 她愿意和你分享这个成果 |
[33:07] | And you’d walk away. | 你却离开了 |
[33:13] | You killed my friend. | 你害死了我的朋友 |
[33:17] | I wanted you to know that. | 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[34:12] | We are not going to Mr. Grace’s library. | 这不是去格雷斯先生的图书馆的路上 |
[34:20] | I understood there was someone you wanted me to meet there today. | 你不是说想让我今天去那儿见一个人 |
[34:24] | Has something changed? | 改变计划了吗 |
[34:44] | Walk with me. | 跟我走 |
[35:00] | Those are the pirates. | 这就是那些海盗 |
[35:02] | They’ve inhabited the east bank, | 他们占领了东岸 |
[35:04] | across from Springett Island for years. | 与斯普林格特岛隔海相望很多年了 |
[35:07] | The governor promises this is the year he’ll chase them off, | 政府保证今年就赶走他们 |
[35:10] | but there they are. | 但他们还在 |
[35:15] | Seven major shipping concerns in the city here. | 城里七大主要海运都需要通过这里 |
[35:20] | In less than 10 years, more goods will move through here | 再用不到10年 这里将成为伦敦外 |
[35:22] | than any English-speaking port outside London. | 英语国家进出口量最大的海港 |
[35:27] | There will be civilization here. | 这里将建起城市 |
[35:30] | Where will the pirates be? | 那么海盗去哪里 |
[35:35] | On the east bank, across from Springett Island. | 在东岸 与斯普林格特岛隔海相望 |
[35:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:41] | Because the shipping concern | 因为运输的商船 |
[35:42] | charges a premium for the risk the pirates present. | 要为预防海盗袭击交额外的保险费 |
[35:46] | I assume the governor, too, profits from this. | 我想总督也是从中获利的 |
[35:50] | There is theft, but everyone benefits. | 盗贼是存在 但所有人都受益 |
[35:54] | Why would anyone want to end it? | 那怎么会有人想结束这种状况 |
[36:00] | How well did you know my granddaughter? | 你和我孙女关系如何 |
[36:06] | I knew her well. | 很熟 |
[36:08] | Was she happy? | 她幸福吗 |
[36:11] | Happy? | 幸福 |
[36:13] | There are things I know about Nassau, | 我也知道一些拿骚的事 |
[36:15] | about her. | 她的事 |
[36:17] | There are things that are harder to know across an ocean. | 但隔着大海 总还是有了解不到的细节 |
[36:22] | I honestly do not know. | 我真的不知道 |
[36:27] | Her grandfather disowned her some time ago, | 她祖父很久以前与她断绝了关系 |
[36:30] | assumed she’d simply become one with the wild men. | 觉得和野蛮的人在一起 她也会被同化 |
[36:35] | When the trial began | 庭审开始时 |
[36:37] | and Guthrie became a contemptible name to utter in London, | 格斯里成了伦敦流言中卑劣的姓氏 |
[36:41] | didn’t help matters. | 只让情形更加恶化 |
[36:44] | But I held out hope from the beginning. | 但一开始我就一直心怀希望 |
[36:48] | A fantasy that despite what we’d heard of her, | 幻想着不管我们听说了什么事 |
[36:52] | she was learning, growing. | 她也在从中学习 成长着 |
[36:57] | And that someday, she’d seek me out and… | 幻想总有一天 她会来找我 |
[37:01] | a woman who reminded me of myself | 幻想一个有着年轻时的 |
[37:03] | when I was younger would arrive in Boston | 我的影子的女人会来波士顿 |
[37:05] | and I’d walk the Charles with her | 我会和她漫步在查尔斯河边 |
[37:10] | and teach her the things a woman can do in this world. | 教她一个女人在这世界中能有多大作为 |
[37:17] | It’s the wrong river and the wrong woman, | 虽然你不是她 我们也不在查尔斯河边 |
[37:20] | but perhaps to get even this close to a fantasy is something. | 但一个幻想能实现到这一步也不容易了 |
[37:26] | So, let us assume that we’re past conversations about ledgers | 所以 让我们别再谈论经济 |
[37:31] | and that the measuring of you and your proposal are done | 对你的考量结束了 我也听了你的提议 |
[37:35] | and that we are partners in a venture | 让我们一起开始一场冒险 |
[37:38] | to acquire and reform Nassau. | 占领 重建拿骚 |
[37:44] | So, now all that’s left to know about this venture | 现在关于这场冒险剩下的唯一问题就是 |
[37:48] | is who is going to lead it. | 谁将是领导者 |
[38:00] | Edward Houghton. | 爱德华·霍顿 |
[38:02] | The only male heir to his family’s banking operation. | 他们家族银行业务的唯一男性继承人 |
[38:06] | Supremely uncurious, | 极其呆板 |
[38:09] | bordering on dim, but fundamentally decent. | 不怎么聪明 但本性还算不坏 |
[38:12] | The investments he’s overseen have shown modest gains at best | 他主导的投资项目顶多能盈利一点儿 |
[38:17] | and losses more frequently. | 经常亏损 |
[38:19] | This is not the man you would like to put in charge of Nassau. | 他不是你心目中管理拿骚的人选 |
[38:24] | I’d like to put you in charge of Nassau. | 我倒想让你去管理拿骚 |
[38:27] | But on this particular issue, | 但是在这个问题上 |
[38:29] | the world won’t much care for what I’d like. | 没人管我怎么想 |
[38:32] | And of the men available, this one has merits. | 可供选择的人里 这个人还算有点价值 |
[38:36] | His family would be relieved beyond measure | 如果他能远离家族事业 |
[38:39] | that he’d found himself a future far away from their business. | 在其他地方开疆辟土 他的家族就解脱了 |
[38:44] | He’d come with money, | 他能带来资金 |
[38:46] | he’d open doors to new partners… | 能敞开大门欢迎新搭档 |
[38:50] | and he’d be most amenable | 他还是所有人中 |
[38:51] | to doing whatever else you told him to do. | 最言听计从的 |
[38:56] | You think he would listen to me as an advisor? | 你觉得他会听从我这个顾问的建议吗 |
[39:08] | You think he would listen to me as a wife. | 你觉得如果我是他的妻子 他会听从我 |
[39:19] | I suppose it needn’t be him. | 也不一定得是他 |
[39:22] | But to have the kind of control you will need to have, | 但要想得到你需要的控制权 |
[39:25] | there will need to be someone occupying the role, | 就必须得有人担任这个角色 |
[39:28] | and that someone solves a number of problems all at once. | 他还必须能一次性解决所有问题 |
[39:33] | Money, limited ambition… | 拥有资金 没有野心 |
[39:38] | and reform-minded parents would find your story most intriguing. | 有觉得你的故事激励人心并决意改革的父母 |
[39:49] | In terms of your obligations to him, | 至于你对他的义务 |
[39:53] | there are plenty of ways for a man like that | 无论有没有你的参与 |
[39:56] | to retain satisfaction in a place like Nassau | 他都可以在拿骚 |
[39:59] | with little or no participation from you. | 找到乐子 |
[40:03] | You’d likely retain as much freedom in that regard as you desired. | 你也可以享有你所期盼的自由 |
[40:10] | To rise from where you began | 从你开始崛起 |
[40:13] | to where you now stand, | 走到你现在的位置 |
[40:15] | I cannot imagine the road you’ve traveled. | 我无法想象你所经历的是什么样的旅程 |
[40:19] | The humiliations | 那些羞辱 |
[40:22] | and the sacrifices | 那些牺牲 |
[40:24] | and the defeats… | 那些失败 |
[40:27] | and the illusions maintained | 以有那些幻觉 |
[40:29] | at so great a cost to your sense of self. | 都让你的自主意识付出了沉重的代价 |
[40:36] | But that road has led you to me. | 但是它将你引领到我这里 |
[40:39] | I am the gate through which your journey becomes something else. | 我就站在你旅途转折的起点 |
[40:45] | I can make the dreams you have built real. | 我可以让你追求的梦想实现 |
[40:55] | The toll is small, but it must be paid. | 代价不大 但是你得付出 |
[40:59] | Tell me you’re ready to pay it… | 告诉我你已经准备好付出了 |
[41:02] | and you and I will walk downstairs, | 然后我们一起下楼 |
[41:05] | I will introduce you to him, | 我会把你介绍给他 |
[41:08] | and– as I imagine, | 若如我所料 |
[41:08] | you’ll have no difficulty taking things from there. | 接下来的事情你便驾轻就熟了 |
[41:13] | Our partnership may move forward fully formed. | 我们的合作关系将完全巩固 |
[41:22] | Are you ready to do it? | 你准备好了吗 |
[41:35] | That is a very old man. | 那人年纪相当大了 |
[41:39] | The governor’s woman overheard | 总督的女人偷听到 |
[41:40] | his ship was bound for Skeleton Island. | 他的船驶向了骷髅岛 |
[41:44] | That man, I have it on good authority, | 据可靠消息 那个男人 |
[41:47] | is the last man on this island once sailed with Avery. | 是这个岛上仅剩的曾和艾弗里出海的人 |
[41:51] | Claims to have been to Skeleton Island | 声称去过骷髅岛 |
[41:53] | and can show us the way. | 可以带我们过去 |
[41:58] | And you believe he can do it? | 你相信他能做到吗 |
[42:00] | Two possible outcomes as far as I can tell. | 以我来看最终就是两种可能 |
[42:03] | One, he fails, | 第一种 他没找到 |
[42:05] | in which case we sail around till we tire of it, | 那我们就四处晃晃 直到筋疲力尽 |
[42:07] | then go back to the camp. | 再回大本营 |
[42:09] | Or two, | 或者第二种 |
[42:11] | by some miracle, he actually succeeds in getting us there. | 他奇迹般地带我们找到了那里 |
[42:18] | And I can’t tell which of the two is of more concern. | 我说不出哪种更好 |
[42:22] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[42:23] | Killing Flint was already going to be a near impossible feat. | 杀了弗林特本就是近乎不可能的事情 |
[42:27] | Now we need to evade the governor and his soldiers as well. | 现在我们还得躲避总督和他的手下 |
[42:32] | Wouldn’t it make a whole lot more sense | 在这儿坐等总督替我们杀了他 |
[42:33] | to just wait for the governor to kill him for us? | 不是更有道理吗 |
[42:36] | If Woodes Rogers secures that cache, | 如果伍兹·罗杰斯取得了宝藏 |
[42:38] | he secures his position here as well. | 他的位置就坐稳了 |
[42:41] | Negates our plan to see him removed. | 那我们就无法灭了他了 |
[42:44] | He wins. | 他就赢了 |
[42:44] | – Yeah, but– – Everything we need is on that island. | -是 但是 -我们要的东西都在那个岛上 |
[42:49] | Flint, Rogers, and my cache of gems. | 弗林特 罗杰斯 我的宝藏 |
[42:54] | If that very old man over there can get us there… | 如果那个老头儿能带我们去那里 |
[42:59] | why are we still standing here? | 我们为什么还傻站在这儿 |
[43:22] | If you leave him alive long enough, | 如果你留他活路 |
[43:25] | he’s going to make you pay for it. | 总有一天他会让你付出代价 |
[43:31] | He won’t move against me. | 他不会与我对抗 |
[43:35] | This will pass. | 这事会过去的 |
[43:38] | And that’s the end of this conversation. | 这个话题也到此为止 |
[43:44] | So many lies to deny a simple truth. | 如此多的谎言 只为否定一个简单的事实 |
[43:50] | What? | 什么 |
[43:53] | The crown does not divide. | 权力不可分割 |
[43:55] | It cannot be shared. | 不可共享 |
[43:57] | You know it. You want it done. | 你心里清楚 你也想他死 |
[43:59] | You just don’t know how to ask yet. | 你只是还不知道该如何开口 |
[44:09] | Hear me very clearly. | 你给我听好了 |
[44:13] | There is no hidden message and no equivocation. | 没有隐藏讯息 也没有模拟两可 |
[44:18] | You will make no move against him. | 你不准对他下手 |
[44:20] | You will not speak of doing so | 你不许对任何船员提起这件事 |
[44:22] | to any man on this crew nor to me again. | 也不许再跟我提起 |
[44:26] | Do it and you’ll answer for it. | 要是违抗我 你将承担后果 |
[44:55] | Fuck you doing out here? | 你在外面干什么 |
[44:59] | It’s a fucking mess out here. Come inside. | 外面一团乱 快进来吧 |
[45:05] | Or don’t. | 不进也行 |
[45:08] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[45:10] | It happened. | 成功了 |
[45:15] | She has committed to the plan, to me. | 她答应了我和我们的计划 |
[45:20] | The moment we have been working towards since we arrived… | 从我们来到这里就一直努力实现的那一刻 |
[45:25] | it happened. | 真的成真了 |
[45:28] | That’s good news. | 这是好事 |
[45:33] | So, why do you look like that? | 你为什么这幅表情 |
[45:37] | I told her I could not agree to it. | 我跟她说了我不同意 |
[45:40] | You told her no? | 你拒绝她了吗 |
[45:42] | She needs for there to be a man | 她需要一个人去坐总督的位置 |
[45:44] | in the governor’s office, not Jack. | 但不是杰克 |
[45:47] | A man of her choosing, and she wants me to be his wife. | 她亲自选的人 并且要我嫁给他 |
[45:51] | His wife?! | 嫁给他 |
[45:53] | In name only and for appearance’s sake, nothing more. | 只是名义上做做样子 仅此而已 |
[45:58] | The power would rest with us. | 这样我们就能掌握权力 |
[46:03] | Just for appearance? | 只是做做样子吗 |
[46:07] | And you said no? | 而你却拒绝了 |
[46:10] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[46:18] | I remember when I first met Eleanor, | 我还记得第一次见到埃莉诺时 |
[46:20] | how stunned I was. | 我有多么震撼 |
[46:22] | A woman who spoke the way she did, | 这个女人言行独特 |
[46:25] | who had no fear of the world or the men who reigned over it. | 对这个世界和统治阶级的男性毫无惧意 |
[46:29] | When I became her lover, I watched the decisions she made… | 我成为她的爱人时 看着她作出那些决定 |
[46:33] | and resolved to learn from them. | 我决心从中学习 |
[46:36] | When I became her rival, I watched the mistakes she made | 我成为她的敌人时 看着她犯下那些错误 |
[46:39] | and resolved never to repeat them. | 我决心不会犯下相同的错误 |
[46:42] | But at the end, | 可是最终 |
[46:44] | when I felt I had surpassed her in every way, | 当我觉得自己在各方面都已经超越她时 |
[46:48] | it seemed as though there was | 她似乎还有话 |
[46:49] | something she was still trying to say to me. | 想要对我说 |
[46:55] | Surrendering everything she had sacrificed so dearly for, | 她放弃了自己以巨大牺牲换来的一切 |
[47:00] | because it would have come at the expense of the one she loved. | 就为了不失去所爱之人 |
[47:05] | She was trying to tell me, I just could not hear her, | 她试图告诉我 可我却听不进去 |
[47:08] | about what is truly important. | 什么才是真正重要的 |
[47:12] | I said no to Marion Guthrie’s plan… | 我拒绝了玛丽昂·格斯里的计划 |
[47:17] | despite having no alternative | 尽管我别无选择 |
[47:18] | and at the risk of losing the entire endeavor | 尽管我全部的努力都可能付诸流水 |
[47:23] | because I refuse to situate a man in a position | 因为我不能让一个男人占据那个位子 |
[47:26] | where he might interfere one day | 否则他迟早会 |
[47:29] | with my ability to repair things with you. | 对我俩的关系造成影响 |
[47:42] | You are the bravest person I have ever known. | 你是我认识的最勇敢的人 |
[47:48] | The truest person I have ever known. | 最真诚的人 |
[47:53] | And I betrayed you and it sickens me. | 然而我却背叛了你 我自己都厌恶自己 |
[48:06] | I am so sorry for working so hard to protect the wrong things. | 很抱歉 我曾努力保护的东西根本不重要 |
[48:11] | For failing to see that there is nothing important | 我没能看清事实 没有你 |
[48:14] | that does not include you. | 一切都失去意义 |
[49:20] | The story, as it was recounted to me, | 我听说 |
[49:22] | is that Avery was the first Englishman to find the island. | 艾弗里是第一个发现那个岛的英国人 |
[49:30] | The Spanish had been using it | 西班牙人之前在那个岛上 |
[49:31] | to conduct illicit transactions for decades. | 进行非法交易 已经有几十年 |
[49:35] | Avery plans to lie in wait for them. | 艾弗里打算设下埋伏 偷袭他们 |
[49:37] | He and his crew of 44 arrive | 他和四十四个船员抵达后 |
[49:41] | and sail inland. | 驶向内陆 |
[49:51] | But as they move up the inlet, | 可是当他们沿着水湾驶入时 |
[49:53] | they see something most unexpected. | 他们见到了最意想不到之事 |
[50:04] | She was Spanish, | 一艘西班牙船只 |
[50:06] | but not one of the ships they’d been hunting. | 但不是他们在找的船 |
[50:09] | This ship had been there far longer than that. | 这艘船很早之前就停靠在这了 |
[50:15] | Captain’s log identifies her having set sail | 船长的日志显示这艘船 |
[50:17] | from Havana in 1636. | 1636年从哈瓦那出发 |
[50:21] | 31 souls aboard. | 船上31名船员 |
[50:25] | Avery finds the remains of all 31. | 艾弗里发现了31名船员的尸体 |
[50:29] | Slaughtered. | 惨遭虐杀 |
[50:30] | Brutally so. | 野蛮兽性惨不忍睹 |
[50:33] | Evidence that a number of them | 迹象表明其中许多人 |
[50:34] | had been dismembered while still alive. | 活着的时候就被肢解了 |
[50:39] | There were natives on the island? | 他们是岛上居民吗 |
[50:41] | All 31 bodies were found still on the ship, | 船上发现了31具直挺挺的尸体 |
[50:45] | locked inside the hold. | 被锁在船舱里 |
[50:48] | Locked from within. | 从里面反锁 |
[50:51] | They ate each other alive. | 活人吃活人 |
[50:56] | Avery claimed to have seen the log. | 艾弗里声称见过航海日志 |
[51:01] | It said that the crew had refused to go inland | 日志上说船员拒绝上岸 |
[51:04] | to forage for food or for fresh water. | 搜寻食物和淡水 |
[51:09] | That the first men in had returned, | 第一批上岸的人回来 |
[51:11] | reporting sounds coming from the forest. | 汇报来自林子里的声音 |
[51:18] | The men said it sounded to them | 他们说那个声音听起来 |
[51:21] | like the voice of God… | 像上帝之音 |
[51:24] | warning them to stay away. | 警告他们保持距离 |
[51:57] | It’s an open question how much of this story Avery invented. | 艾弗里故事中的编造成分有待考证 |
[52:01] | But what is undeniably true | 但有一点毫无疑问 |
[52:04] | is how undeniably effective that story has been | 这个故事十分有效地 |
[52:07] | in achieving a result. | 导致了某种结果 |
[52:20] | Captain… | 船长 |
[52:23] | It’s no accident that Billy chose it. | 比利的选择并不意外 |
[52:26] | A place likely to put us all out of balance, | 一个有可能让我们失去平衡的地方 |
[52:30] | where our imaginations might run wild | 精神失去控制 |
[52:34] | and our darkest impulses | 我们心中最邪恶的念头被唤醒 |
[52:35] | somehow made far more difficult to resist. | 从而让我们难以反抗 |
[52:42] | If we are to survive this experience… | 如果我们这次要死里逃生 |
[52:45] | if our cause is to survive, | 如果我们的目标是为了活命 |
[52:49] | some of us must find a way to keep our wits about us | 我们中一定要有人找到保持理智的方法 |
[52:52] | on behalf of those who cannot. | 为了那些意志力薄弱的人 |
[52:55] | See the truth ahead of us | 克服恐惧冲破阴霾 |
[52:57] | through the fear and the haze. | 找到前方的真理 |
[53:02] | Mr. Silver, I fear, | 西尔弗先生恐怕 |
[53:05] | is compromised in this regard. | 关于此事有所妥协 |
[53:10] | At this moment… | 此时此刻 |
[53:13] | I find myself in need of a new partner. | 我觉得我需要一个新的搭档 |
[54:21] | I knew it would come to this. | 我就知道会走到这一步 |
[54:24] | I tried to tell him. | 我试着警告他 |
[54:32] | We fight, | 我们交恶 |
[54:35] | only two outcomes I can see– | 只会有两个结果 |
[54:38] | I die or you die. | 要么我死要么你亡 |
[54:41] | Either way, he’s gonna take me to blame for it. | 不管什么结果他都会怪罪于我 |
[54:46] | That’s how far you’ve burrowed into his head. | 你在他心里的地位就有这么重要 |
[54:51] | He won’t put you out of it | 他不会对你置之不理 |
[54:53] | until he sees you for what you are. | 直到他看清楚你的为人 |
[55:02] | Go. | 走 |
[55:41] | Do you see it now? | 你现在看到了吗 |
[55:52] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[55:57] | Prepare a launch. | 准备出发 |
[56:36] | Captain Flint killed one of my men | 弗林特船长杀了我一个手下 |
[56:39] | and managed to haul the cache to shore. | 把宝藏偷走了 |
[56:43] | I came in the hopes my presence might buy us some time | 我来这里是希望可以在你得知消息前 |
[56:45] | before you reacted to this news… | 攒足时间 |
[56:48] | and until I am able to remedy the situation. | 好让我可以对形势做点补救 |
[56:53] | What sort of remedy is that? | 什么样的补救措施 |
[57:02] | I sent six of my men after him. | 我派了六个人追捕他 |
[57:06] | The best men I have left. | 我剩下的人中最好的人手 |
[57:08] | Their orders, in no uncertain terms, | 他们的任务毫不含糊 |
[57:13] | are to track Captain Flint | 就是追捕弗林特船长 |
[57:15] | and retrieve the cache. | 夺回宝藏 |
[57:18] | There was another order… | 还有一个任务 |
[57:24] | wasn’t there? | 不是吗 |
[57:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[57:34] | What else did you tell them to do? | 你还叫他们干什么 |
[57:59] | I instructed them to kill Captain Flint. | 我叫他们杀掉弗林特船长 |