时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | You want to trade the cache, my cache? | 你们想让出宝藏 我的宝藏 |
[00:14] | It was the only way we could avoid a fight | 只有这样 我们才能避免这场 |
[00:16] | we were more than likely to lose. | 没什么胜算的战争 |
[00:18] | Mr. Scott? | 斯科特先生 |
[00:20] | He told me that he feared | 他告诉我 |
[00:21] | for the safety of his wife and his daughter. | 他担心妻女会有危险 |
[00:23] | – Are they still alive? – Yes, they are. | -她们还活着吗 -还活着 |
[00:25] | They revolted. A man named Julius started it. | 他们反抗了 一个叫尤利乌斯的人率先发难 |
[00:29] | Now he’s forming an army out there | 眼下他正在组建军队 |
[00:30] | with designs on taking Nassau. | 向拿骚奔来 |
[00:32] | The damage done to this alliance was caused by Billy. | 对联盟造成破坏的人是比利 |
[00:35] | It may be that the only way to repair this damage | 可能对此补救的唯一方法 |
[00:38] | is to remove that which caused it. | 就是除去祸根 |
[00:43] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:44] | What the hell have you done? | 你到底做了什么 |
[00:45] | If the British Empire will | 若是大英帝国 |
[00:46] | not aid us in fighting our present enemy, | 不愿随我们一起与目前的敌人斗争 |
[00:49] | perhaps a different empire will. | 也许其他帝国愿意 |
[00:51] | Once you land, I envision no confusion. | 待您登陆后 不会有任何冲突 |
[00:54] | I’d simply ask that you burn it all to the ground. | 我只求您 把那里夷为平地 |
[03:00] | When your people took this place, | 你的人占领这个地方后 |
[03:02] | it was they who suffered the consequences. | 受苦受难的是他们 |
[03:06] | Reprisals visited upon their mothers, | 他们的父母 兄弟和孩子们 |
[03:08] | brothers, children. | 都遭到了报复 |
[03:11] | Tortured on the other farms as a result of your actions. | 他们在其他农场因为你的所作所为而遭受折磨 |
[03:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[03:18] | Which is why I’ve come here to make that right. | 所以我才来弥补 |
[03:22] | If you had suffered such loss, | 如果遭受这些痛苦的是你 |
[03:25] | is there anything you can imagine | 你想象得出有什么 |
[03:26] | making it right? | 弥补的办法吗 |
[03:29] | No. I can’t. | 不 我想象不出 |
[03:34] | But I imagine getting my hands on the man responsible for it | 但我想干掉那些对他们动手的人 |
[03:38] | would be a start. | 是个不错的开端 |
[03:43] | He completed the raid when my friends tried to stop it. | 我的朋友试图阻止突袭时 他执意动手 |
[03:47] | He chained those he felt most likely to revolt | 他把那些他认为是叛军的人 |
[03:50] | over the offense. | 都关了起来 |
[03:52] | Though, I imagine they know this. | 但我认为他们都知道 |
[03:57] | With what conditions? | 你要开什么条件 |
[03:59] | Two of them. | 两个条件 |
[04:01] | They respect you, so they’ll listen to you. | 他们尊重你 所以他们会听你的 |
[04:04] | I’d ask your help in mending this alliance, | 我要你帮忙修复联盟关系 |
[04:06] | both with the men and women here | 包括这里的男人和女人 |
[04:09] | and those elsewhere on the island. | 和岛上的其他地方的人 |
[04:12] | I understand there’s now a band of armed slaves out there. | 我知道现在有一群武装奴隶 |
[04:16] | I need to know you can broker a peace with them, too. | 我要确定你还能和他们讲和 |
[04:21] | And the other condition? | 另一个呢 |
[04:25] | That he’s alive at the end of whatever happens. | 最后得留他一条命 |
[05:31] | You trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[05:35] | Flint. | 弗林特 |
[05:38] | You’ve cast your lot with him. | 你把宝都押在他身上了 |
[05:43] | What does it matter to you? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[05:48] | Before this war began, before everyone’s roles changed, | 在这场战争开始之前 在所有人的角色改变之前 |
[05:52] | your father mistrusted Flint as much as anyone in Nassau did. | 你的父亲和拿骚的所有人一样不信任弗林特 |
[05:56] | I assume you were in some contact with him all that time. | 我想那时候你和他一直有所联系 |
[06:01] | I’m surprised that his feelings didn’t influence you. | 我很惊讶他竟然没有影响到你 |
[06:12] | You were my sister. | 你那时是我的姐姐 |
[06:15] | There is very little that I remember | 我对小时候的记忆 |
[06:17] | from when I was young, | 所剩不多 |
[06:19] | but I remember this. | 但我牢牢记得这一点 |
[06:22] | You were older. | 你年长 |
[06:24] | You were beautiful. | 你美丽 |
[06:27] | I revered you. | 我尊重你 |
[06:34] | When you were told that my mother and I were dead, | 当你知道我母亲和我死后 |
[06:37] | I have to believe that it affected you. | 我相信你有所触动 |
[06:41] | You had just lost your mother. | 你刚失去了你的母亲 |
[06:45] | But if things were as I remember, | 但如果我没记错 |
[06:48] | my mother and I were your family, too. | 我的母亲和我也是你的家人 |
[06:53] | And yet, through all the years thereafter | 然而 过了那么多年 |
[06:56] | that my father cared for you… | 我父亲照顾你 |
[06:59] | counseled you, labored for you… | 关心你 指导你… |
[07:04] | He never told you that we were alive. | 他却从没告诉你我们还活着 |
[07:07] | It would have been so easy to lessen your suffering | 只要泄露这个秘密 你的痛苦 |
[07:10] | by divulging the secret. | 本可大大减轻 |
[07:13] | And yet, he never did. | 然而他却从来没有说过 |
[07:15] | Have you yet asked yourself why that is? | 你有没有自问为什么会这样 |
[07:25] | My father didn’t mistrust Flint. | 我父亲不是不信任弗林特 |
[07:30] | My father mistrusted all of you. | 他是不信任你们所有人 |
[07:41] | Lieutenant. | 副官 |
[08:02] | The cache isn’t here, so I am leaving. | 宝藏不在这里 所以我要走了 |
[08:04] | And as my collateral to ensure that this deal is consummated, | 作为确保这笔交易完成的担保物 |
[08:07] | he’ll be coming with me to the fort. | 他要跟我一起到堡垒 |
[08:10] | “This deal”? | “这笔交易” |
[08:12] | As in the one in which you walk away with all my money? | 就是指你把我的钱全拿走这个交易吗 |
[08:16] | It seems the only means I have | 看来这会儿 |
[08:18] | of registering any meaningful disapproval | 我唯一能表达不赞同交易的方式 |
[08:20] | of this deal at this point | 就是把你们俩其中一个杀了 |
[08:21] | is to kill one or the both of you. | 或是都杀了 |
[09:04] | – How many? – 12 total. | -有多少 -一共十二艘 |
[09:06] | Eight ships of force. | 有八艘是战舰 |
[09:07] | They’ll be in range in an hour, maybe less. | 一小时内就会进入射程范围 可能更快 |
[09:10] | Grab the ledgers and whatever coin is on hand. | 把账簿和手头的钱都拿上 |
[09:12] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[09:14] | You’re going to inform Mr. Silver what’s happening. | 你去通知西尔弗先生现在的情形 |
[09:16] | We’re getting onto the Walrus | 我们要上海象号 |
[09:18] | and we’re getting it and us out of here. | 开船离开这里 |
[09:39] | If we’re still here when they make their landing, | 如果他们登陆时我们还在这里 |
[09:41] | none of us will survive the day. | 那我们全都活不过今天 |
[09:42] | You would surrender our position to the Spanish Navy? | 你要把我们的控制权拱手让给西班牙海军吗 |
[09:44] | You were prepared to surrender this position | 不过几小时前 你才打算 |
[09:46] | to Long John Silver just a few hours ago. | 把控制权交给郎·约翰·西弗尔 |
[09:49] | And in this case, our lives may very well depend upon it. | 现在我们这样做说不定还能保命 |
[09:52] | Spanish forces, sir, will offer no quarter. | 先生 西班牙军队可不会对我们施以仁慈 |
[09:54] | We have no choice but to defend ourselves! | 我们除了奋起抗争 别无选择 |
[09:56] | Quiet, please. | 请安静 |
[10:01] | What is it, Lieutenant? | 怎么了 副官 |
[10:04] | The lead ship that approaches, | 领头的船 |
[10:06] | she’s just posted a signal to us. | 刚刚给我们发了一个信号 |
[10:10] | It was Governor Rogers’ signal ordering us to stand down. | 是罗杰斯总督的信号 命令我们解除战备状态 |
[10:16] | His signal? | 是他的信号吗 |
[10:21] | Could it have been stolen? | 会不会是被偷了 |
[10:25] | It’s from our most recent signal book. | 信号跟我们最新的旗语手册一致 |
[10:28] | Then I think our response is obvious. | 那我们的回应就显而易见了 |
[10:30] | We will follow his orders. | 我们会遵从他的命令 |
[10:32] | Obviously, he has enlisted Spanish assistance | 他显然找了西班牙海军来协助他 |
[10:34] | in forcing the pirates out of Nassau. | 把海盗赶出拿骚 |
[10:37] | If we stand down, the invasion proceeds around us | 如果我们解除战备 他们只会入侵外围地区 |
[10:39] | and we will remain safe here. | 我们待在这里就会很安全 |
[10:40] | And what about Eleanor? | 那埃莉诺呢 |
[10:42] | What about her? | 她怎么办 |
[10:44] | She is out there. | 她在外面啊 |
[10:46] | Someone must retrieve her before those troops arrive. | 在军队抵达前 一定要接她回来 |
[10:49] | Before we could retrieve her and return, | 我们还没接她回来 |
[10:50] | that invasion would be fully unleashed. | 对方就已经全面发动进攻了 |
[10:52] | It would be suicide for anyone to attempt it. | 谁去接她都是找死 |
[10:58] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:25] | He’s in the field with the sign. | 他在战场作出指示 |
[12:43] | I did not want this. | 我也不想这样 |
[12:54] | Flint is my friend, | 弗林特是我的朋友 |
[12:57] | But I know what he is. | 但我知道他是什么货色 |
[13:00] | I have no illusions about it. | 我不抱任何幻想 |
[13:04] | But for all the dangers he presents, | 然而 纵使他带来那么多危险 |
[13:07] | for all his offenses… | 犯下那么多错误 |
[13:11] | The one thing he’s never done | 他却始终没有逼过我 |
[13:12] | is force me to choose between him and you. | 在你们两个之间作出选择 |
[13:18] | That, you did. | 你却那样做了 |
[13:26] | But it isn’t too late to find a way to remedy it. | 但是 还有时间作出补救 |
[13:45] | You made a terrible mistake | 你犯了一个严重的错误 |
[13:48] | and you paid a terrible price. | 你也付出了惨痛的代价 |
[13:52] | But we’re at war and you’re an asset. | 可是我们在打仗 而你是个人才 |
[13:58] | Despite what’s gone on, you are my friend. | 尽管发生了这些事情 你是我的朋友 |
[14:06] | And the men out there have had their pound of flesh. | 外面那群人的要求虽不合情理但也没错 |
[14:09] | And our men… | 而我们的人… |
[14:12] | Billy, I could walk out there and tell them the sky is red | 比利 我走出去告诉他们天空是红色的 |
[14:17] | and they’d believe me. | 他们会相信我 |
[14:20] | That’s the power you’ve given me. | 这是你所给予我的权力 |
[14:24] | But I have to know this is over… | 但我得知道… |
[14:28] | your vendetta against flint, | 你已经放下了对弗林特的仇恨 |
[14:32] | your need to see him dead or departed from our story. | 不再要见证他的死亡或是他与我们分道扬镳 |
[14:38] | I have to know you’ll never put me to a choice between you again. | 我得知道你不再让我在你们两个当中做选择 |
[14:45] | Swear it… | 你发誓保证… |
[14:47] | And this all ends. | 这一切都会结束 |
[15:01] | You chose. | 你既已做出选择 |
[15:07] | Live with it. | 就这么做吧 |
[15:16] | They’re here. | 他们到了 |
[15:27] | He speaks for them? | 他能代表他们吗 |
[15:29] | They call him Julius. | 他们叫他尤利乌斯 |
[15:55] | – Help me out. – Won’t do it by itself. | -帮我一下 -这东西可不会自己动 |
[16:02] | Over there. | 看那儿 |
[16:06] | Pretty sight of you. | 眼睛挺尖的嘛 |
[16:36] | I came to find Eleanor. | 我来找埃莉诺 |
[16:47] | “I betrayed you, Jack. | “我背叛了你 杰克 |
[16:49] | Tried to trade your life for my own personal gain. | 我为了一己之私而牺牲你的性命 |
[16:51] | “Lied to Anne to her face about it. | 当着安妮的面骗她 |
[16:54] | Please, Jack. Beg of you. | 求求你 杰克 |
[16:56] | Is there any way you can forgive me?” | 要怎么做你才可以原谅我” |
[16:57] | That was the general sense I had | 我本来以为 |
[16:58] | of what I might hear come from your mouth | 如果能再次见面 |
[17:00] | were I ever this close to you again. | 你大概会说这样的话 |
[17:01] | Spain is here. | 西班牙人来了 |
[17:04] | A fleet of a dozen ships has already opened fire on Nassau Town. | 十二艘战船已经向拿骚开炮了 |
[17:09] | By now, well over a thousand soldiers | 到现在为止 一千多名士兵 |
[17:10] | will have likely made their landing and begun their invasion. | 很有可能已经登陆 并开始了入侵 |
[17:14] | In a matter of hours, | 几小时之后 |
[17:15] | there will be no safe place to stand on this island, | 这个岛上将没有安全之所 |
[17:19] | Made all the more dangerous by the fact | 港口的人毫无防备 |
[17:20] | that the harbor has been rendered defenseless. | 令情况更加危险 |
[17:24] | There will be no resistance to their landing since– | 他们登陆时将不会有人反抗 鉴于… |
[17:26] | Since Woodes Rogers was the one who invited them in. | 鉴于伍兹·罗杰斯是那个邀请他们来的人 |
[17:31] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:33] | Captain! Sails! | 船长 发现船只 |
[17:37] | The Walrus. | 海象号 |
[17:39] | They escaped the harbor ahead of their landing. | 他们在西班牙人登陆之前就逃离了港口 |
[17:50] | Change of plan! Back to the ship. | 计划有变 回到船上 |
[17:52] | Spanish invasion. You’re welcome to stay if you like. | 西班牙人入侵 要留要走随你们便 |
[18:02] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[18:03] | I won’t ask again. | 我就问你一次 |
[18:32] | Keeping an eye on us? | 监视我们吗 |
[18:34] | Making sure you don’t slit my throat out of spite, perhaps. | 可能是为了确保你不会出于怨恨割了我的喉 |
[18:41] | I suppose I chose the right hostage | 如果他们这么关心你的死活 |
[18:42] | if they’re that concerned about keeping you alive. | 那我还真选对了人质 |
[18:46] | I suppose so. | 大概吧 |
[18:51] | You know, there was a time not so long ago | 你知道吗 不久之前 |
[18:54] | when you shared their concern. | 你和他们担忧的事情一样 |
[18:59] | When you saw what I saw. | 你看到我所看到的 |
[19:01] | The benefits of being free of British rule. | 没有英国律法的好处 |
[19:06] | To make the New World | 让这新大陆 |
[19:07] | something more than just an extension of the old. | 不止是旧世界的延伸 |
[19:12] | Is it so unthinkable that that might be again? | 很难想象一切吗从头再来吧 |
[19:17] | You were a pirate once. | 你也曾是一名海盗 |
[19:21] | Stranger things have happened. | 万事皆难以预料 |
[19:41] | We need to get to cover. | 我们得找到掩护 |
[19:43] | Quickly. | 赶紧找到 |
[19:45] | Where? | 哪里 |
[19:53] | The governor’s forces have been driven out of Nassau. | 总督的势力已经被驶离了拿骚 |
[19:56] | In a few hours, the last remaining members of his regime | 几小时后 他剩下的手下 |
[20:00] | will be surrendering the fort, | 将会献出堡垒 |
[20:02] | leaving the island completely under our control. | 这个岛将完完全全由我们控制 |
[20:05] | It is a new day. | 新生活开始了 |
[20:08] | But one that demands we all unite behind a common cause. | 但那是基于共同事业我们都团结起来的条件下 |
[20:14] | What cause is that? | 什么事业 |
[20:18] | To free the New World. | 解放新大陆 |
[20:22] | And we will be your partners | 在解放它的战斗中 |
[20:26] | in the fight to free it? | 我们会是你的搭档吗 |
[20:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:31] | For how long? | 当多久呢 |
[20:35] | How long? | 多久 |
[20:39] | I’m told you removed the one | 我听说是你 |
[20:41] | who governed the pirates before you. | 铲除了在你之前领导着海盗的人 |
[20:44] | Sacrificed him in the hopes that it would remake this alliance– | 以挽救这个联盟的希望牺牲了他… |
[20:47] | Know that man was a friend of mine | 在你质疑这个牺牲他的决定前 |
[20:50] | before you question the sacrifice. | 你要知道你说的那个人是我朋友 |
[20:55] | Amongst pirates, | 看来 |
[20:57] | loyalty changes quickly, it seems. | 海盗的忠诚并不长久啊 |
[21:02] | If a man can be replaced so easily, | 要是一个人这么轻易就能被取代 |
[21:05] | how can I know that his promises won’t be, too? | 我又怎么相信承诺不会一样易逝呢 |
[21:16] | Spain? Here? | 西班牙人 这里 |
[21:18] | 12 ships, likely in excess of a thousand men. | 12艘战船 估计得有一千人 |
[21:21] | There won’t be much time before we’re overrun. | 用不了多久我们就会被根除 |
[21:23] | Mr. Featherstone awaits on the Walrus off the south coast | 费瑟斯通先生等在南海岸的海象号上 |
[21:25] | if we wish to retreat. | 以防我们打算撤离 |
[21:27] | If? | 打算 |
[21:29] | A thousand Spanish fighters | 一千名西班牙战士 |
[21:30] | are more than three times our number could withstand. | 是我们能抵抗的三倍有余 |
[21:33] | What can we do but retreat? | 除了撤离还有别的选择吗 |
[21:36] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不走 |
[21:38] | If it’s Madi that concerns you, | 如果你担心的是马迪 |
[21:40] | we could send someone out to find her. | 我们可以派人去找她 |
[21:41] | We wouldn’t be leaving her behind. | 我们不会丢下她的 |
[21:43] | Madi and flint will either find their way back here | 马迪和弗林特如果不回来 |
[21:45] | or they’ll find a place to hide. | 也会先找地方躲起来 |
[21:47] | But even if they were here, we cannot retreat. | 但就算她们回来 我们也不能撤离 |
[21:49] | Not with our numbers. | 我们人太少了 |
[21:52] | The Spanish would run us down. | 西班牙人会追上我们的 |
[21:53] | We’d end up facing them disorganized out there | 我们会在野外被打个手足无措 |
[21:55] | rather than entrenched here. | 还不如坚守这里 |
[21:59] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[22:13] | If we fight them together, | 要是我们团结死战 |
[22:15] | there’s a good chance we live, | 生还的可能就很大 |
[22:17] | hold our ground, maybe even fight them off. | 坚守阵地 也许能赶走他们 |
[22:20] | Separate, and we all die. | 要是分开 我们都死路一条 |
[22:23] | Retrieve your men, | 叫回你的人 |
[22:25] | bring them here, | 带来这里 |
[22:27] | and make this the last battle to win the island. | 让这成为我们占领这个岛的最后一战 |
[23:41] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:45] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[23:47] | She left with an escort hours ago to make the exchange. | 一小时前她带着护卫去做交换了 |
[23:52] | You let her leave? | 你就让她这么走了 |
[24:02] | Your men need to know my wife is not to be harmed. | 告诉你的人我的妻子决不允许有事 |
[24:06] | English, god damn it! | 说英语 该死的 |
[24:09] | Even if that order could be given, | 就算能下这种命令 |
[24:11] | no one would heed it. | 也不会有人遵守 |
[24:13] | They’ve been let loose. | 将在外君命有所不受 |
[24:15] | I opened the gates for you. | 是我为你打开了大门 |
[24:18] | Handed you this victory. | 让你得到了这场胜利 |
[24:21] | Yes, you did. | 是的 没错 |
[24:24] | But what has begun here, | 但现在这里已经开始的事 |
[24:26] | there is no altering it now. | 已经没有回头的余地了 |
[24:42] | Jesus christ. | 神啊 |
[24:49] | I sent a rider to the Underhill estate to warn them. | 我派了骑手去昂德希尔种植园报警了 |
[24:51] | Told them we’d be here to get them off the island. | 告诉他们我们会来接他们离岛 |
[24:54] | But there’s a credible argument to be made | 但有人提出了值得考虑的意见 |
[24:56] | that we ought to leave right away | 那就是我们应该趁还能离开时 |
[24:58] | while we still can. | 赶紧离开 |
[25:06] | Hello, boys. | 好啊 各位 |
[25:07] | No. We wait here. | 不行 我们在这等 |
[25:11] | We wait here for whomever, | 不管能等来谁 |
[25:13] | if anyone, survives the day. | 任何幸存者都行 |
[25:19] | If you have men you can spare, | 如果你有多余的人手 |
[25:21] | I can use them on the Walrus. | 海象号上很需要 |
[25:23] | That’s high enough! | 够高了 |
[25:34] | If there is nothing left to be done, | 要是没什么事了 |
[25:35] | I would like to see her. | 我想见她 |
[26:36] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[26:41] | And I betrayed you. | 也背叛了你 |
[26:52] | But I cannot apologize for it. | 但我不能为此道歉 |
[26:58] | I did what anyone would have done | 任何人面临这种艰难抉择 |
[26:59] | when confronted with the same impossible choices. | 都会做出和我一样的选择 |
[27:06] | If I apologize, you will know it is a lie. | 我若道歉 你便知道这是谎言了 |
[27:11] | And I do not wish to lie to you ever again. | 而我再也不愿对你说谎 |
[27:19] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[27:24] | No. | 不 |
[27:27] | I am going to stay with you. | 我要陪在你身边 |
[27:31] | I want to take care of you. | 我想照顾你 |
[27:39] | Get the fuck out. | 给我滚出去 |
[28:08] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[28:09] | Spain has been quiet for months. Why is this happening now? | 西班牙沉寂几个月了 为何现在又这样 |
[28:17] | The governor sailed from here days ago, | 总督几天前从此地出航 |
[28:18] | frustrated in his attempts to retake the island. | 因未夺得岛屿而备受挫折 |
[28:22] | Apparently, he found someone willing to aid him. | 显然他找到了愿意帮他的人 |
[28:27] | That’s not what happened. | 不是这样的 |
[28:31] | The harbor is still obstructed. | 港口的屏障犹在 |
[28:34] | How else would they manage to enter it so cleanly | 他若没有与他们勾结 |
[28:36] | unless he was in league with them? | 怎会如此干净利落地进港 |
[28:38] | That is not what happened. | 不是这样的 |
[28:43] | Well, whatever the cause, they’re here. | 不管什么原因 他们来了 |
[28:46] | We need to prepare a defensive position here. | 我们得准备好防御阵地 |
[28:49] | We need to send out scouts to determine the size of their force. | 我们得派侦查员去查清他们的武装规模 |
[28:55] | And we need all the hands we can muster. | 我们还需要能召集来的所有人手 |
[29:25] | Already? | 这么快 |
[29:27] | They must’ve tracked us here. | 他们一定是跟踪过来的 |
[29:28] | Get inside the house, the both of you. | 快进去 你们俩都进去 |
[29:40] | You saw them? | 你看见他们了吗 |
[29:44] | I think so. Beyond the trees. | 好像是 树林那边 |
[29:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:27] | Now. | 开枪 |
[30:37] | Move! Move! | 行动 行动 |
[31:09] | If they report our position, | 要是他们暴露了我们的位置 |
[31:10] | we’ll face 50 more of them. | 还会来五十个敌人 |
[31:15] | Stay. Watch the house. | 留下 看好家 |
[31:47] | It did affect me. | 确实影响了我 |
[31:53] | When Mr. Scott… when your father told me | 当斯科特先生… 你父亲告诉我 |
[31:56] | that you and your mother had died… | 你和你母亲已丧命时 |
[31:59] | It affected me a great deal. | 对我造成了很大影响 |
[32:14] | It must have been hard | 这么久 一直在外躲藏 |
[32:17] | to live hidden away for so long. | 一定很艰难吧 |
[32:26] | It was hard to be away from him. | 离开他 就很艰难 |
[32:31] | The rest of it… | 其余的… |
[32:34] | My mother did the best she could with the rest of it. | 我母亲做了能做的一切 |
[32:37] | She must have done well. | 她一定做得很好 |
[32:46] | I’ve found myself thinking about it. | 我发现自己一直在想 |
[32:50] | Of walking away from Nassau, | 离开拿骚 |
[32:51] | from England, from civilization. | 离开英国 离开文明世界 |
[32:57] | One can be happy that way, can’t they? | 人们这样也能开心是不是 |
[33:01] | A life of isolation and uncertainty | 与世隔绝 并充满不确定性的生活 |
[33:03] | as long as it is lived with someone you love… | 只要你爱 并会回爱你的人 |
[33:08] | and who loves you back. | 一直与你相伴 |
[33:15] | It is possible, isn’t it? | 这是可能的 是不是 |
[33:29] | It is. | 是的 |
[34:44] | – You’ve seen them? – They’re right around the bend. | -你见到他们了 -他们就在拐角处 |
[34:46] | 80, maybe 100 headed this way. | 大约有八十 或一百人正往这边来 |
[34:52] | If we’re lucky and it’s on the lighter end, | 如果我们走运 并且最后事态乐观 |
[34:54] | we might actually be able to hold them off. | 也许我们还有拖住他们的可能性 |
[34:56] | “If we’re lucky” | “如果我们走运” |
[34:57] | is not a notion that’s worked well for us recently. | 并不太适合我们的现状 |
[35:00] | You have men positioned by the south and west gates? | 你是否派人守着南门和西门 |
[35:02] | As many as we could afford, which isn’t many. | 把所有能派出去的人都派出去了 但仍旧不够 |
[35:28] | What’s happening out there? | 外面发生了什么 |
[35:29] | I don’t know what chance you’ll have. | 我不知道你有多大胜算 |
[35:31] | Their soldiers are likely everywhere. | 他们的士兵可能遍布此地 |
[35:35] | If you’re going to be found by them, | 就算你会被他们发现 |
[35:36] | it shouldn’t be tied up like an animal. | 也不应该像只野兽一样被绑着 |
[35:39] | You cannot stay here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[35:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[36:10] | Need more men, Castro. Let’s go! | 还需要更多人手 卡斯特罗 我们走 |
[36:14] | Reload! | 填弹 |
[36:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:21] | Reload! | 填弹 |
[36:26] | Can you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[36:37] | – Come on, let’s help them out. – I’m out! | -我们去帮他们 -我出来了 |
[36:39] | How many men are watching the south end of the cane fields? | 多少人在甘蔗地南侧尽头守望 |
[36:42] | I think four. | 应该是四人 |
[37:06] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[37:08] | Get off the wall! Get off the wall! | 从墙上下来 快下来 |
[37:13] | – Horses behind us! – Take positions and go! | -马匹在我们身后 -抢占位置 |
[37:26] | The back! Get the back! | 后面 注意身后 |
[37:34] | Run for the… | 逃跑吧 |
[37:36] | Watch your flank! | 注意身侧 |
[37:49] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[37:50] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[37:52] | Run! Run! | 快跑 |
[41:29] | Madi! | 马迪 |
[41:31] | Madi! | 马迪 |
[41:34] | Madi. | 马迪 |
[41:46] | Don’t waste the shot! | 别浪费子弹 |
[42:08] | Watch out! Watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[42:09] | Keep it down. Move ahead. | 不要吵 往前点 |
[42:16] | Aim at the horses! | 瞄准马匹 |
[42:24] | Torches! | 拿火把的人 |
[42:30] | Aim for the torches! | 瞄准拿火把的人 |
[42:31] | – Aim for the torches. – Take him down! | -瞄准拿火把的人 -干掉他 |
[42:46] | Open the doors! | 把门打开 |
[44:13] | Was he… | 他是… |
[44:19] | Is he with them, my husband? | 我丈夫 和他们是一伙的吗 |
[44:25] | No. | 不是 |
[44:29] | No, he isn’t. | 不 他不是 |
[44:35] | I tried to save her. | 我已经尽力救她了 |
[44:38] | Madi. | 马迪 |
[44:40] | I tried to save her. | 我想救她 |
[45:59] | Let’s move him before he starts stinking. | 我们趁他腐烂之前 把他挪走 |
[46:05] | How many? | 有多少 |
[46:08] | A hundred, give or take. | 一百左右 |
[46:10] | Roughly half withdrew, | 大概撤退了一半 |
[46:11] | but I imagine it was not without intent to return, | 但我认为他们仍会回来 |
[46:15] | and with greater numbers. | 并带来更多人 |
[46:22] | Where’s Madi? | 马迪呢 |
[46:46] | We’ve got about 30 | 算上尤利乌斯的人 |
[46:47] | able-bodied men left, plus Julius’s men. | 我们大概还剩三十个健全的男人 |
[46:50] | We should be able to defend the main gate | 我们能应该能守卫住主门 |
[46:51] | and have men to spare to prevent another move through the cane. | 让大家分散开 防止他们再穿过甘蔗地偷袭 |
[46:53] | – We can’t. – Can’t? We just drove them off once. | -不行 -不行 我们刚把他们赶跑一次 |
[46:56] | And it cost you half your number. | 就损失了一半人手 |
[47:00] | Spanish regulars will not allow themselves to be defeated by us. | 西班牙正规军决不能容忍被我们打败 |
[47:04] | And when they return | 当他们回来 |
[47:06] | with three times as many reinforcements, | 并带来三倍的援兵时 |
[47:09] | what do you imagine will follow there? | 你觉得会如何 |
[47:12] | We know they’re coming now. We’ll be ready. | 我们现在知道他们会来 我们会严阵以待 |
[47:14] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[47:19] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[47:28] | Gather whatever supplies you can. | 尽你所能去收集物资 |
[47:31] | Anyone who can’t make it to the beach, I want them carried. | 找人把无法到达海滩的人背过去 |
[47:34] | I’ll not leave anyone behind. | 我不会丢下任何人 |
[47:51] | We’ve done most of what we can | 我们尽力做了能做的一切 |
[47:53] | and still be able to depart quickly, | 而仍旧能迅速离开 |
[47:56] | which we may have to do | 不管有没有幸存者 |
[47:57] | sooner or later with or without survivors. | 我们迟早要这么做 |
[48:00] | We have to assume the spanish | 我们必须假设 现在 |
[48:01] | have men all across the island by now. | 西班牙的士兵遍布此岛 |
[48:04] | Every hour we sit here | 我们坐在这里的每一秒 |
[48:05] | is an hour closer to being sighted by them | 都离被他们发现更近一点 |
[48:09] | if we haven’t been sighted already. | 前提是我们还没被发现的话 |
[48:17] | She saw Anne? | 她看见安妮了 |
[48:24] | We’ll give them another hour, then we’ll set sail. | 再给他们一小时 我们就启航 |
[48:41] | Seems a fair amount of resentment towards you these days. | 似乎最近你惹来了很多怨恨 |
[48:53] | I just want you to know that I remember what you did for me. | 我只想告诉你 我记得你为我做了什么 |
[48:58] | Standing up to Captain Berringer. | 公然反抗贝林格船长 |
[49:03] | Jack can be angry. Anne can be angry. | 杰克可以生气 安妮可以生气 |
[49:07] | But… but I remember the good you’ve done, too. | 但我也记得你做过的好事 |
[49:20] | It wasn’t supposed to end like this. | 这不该落得如此地步 |
[49:28] | How can we all have sacrificed so much | 为何我们都牺牲了那么多 |
[49:30] | and none of us has anything to show for it? | 却没有人能拿出任何事来证明 |
[49:44] | Captain! Movement on the shoreline! | 船长 海滩上有情况 |
[49:56] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不到 |
[49:58] | – Get those launches away. – Aye. | -做好启程准备 -是 |
[50:00] | – Is Flint among them? – I think so. | -弗林特也在吗 -应该在 |
[50:02] | By the dunes. | 沙丘那儿 |
[50:09] | Jesus, it looks like they’ve been through hell. | 天哪 他们怎么变得人不人鬼不鬼的 |
[50:14] | It will take some time before we fully know | 看来要完全算清我们今天损失了多少 |
[50:17] | all we have lost today. | 得花上不少时间了 |
[51:36] | So, we are leaving? | 所以我们要离开了吗 |
[51:40] | We, uh, follow Flint south to the camp. | 我们跟着弗林特一路向南 回营地 |
[51:46] | We’ll regroup, we’ll refit, we’ll… | 我们会重整旗鼓 我们… |
[52:14] | A war against civilization? | 反文明战争 |
[52:18] | What? | 什么 |
[52:21] | Civilization has been winning that war for 10,000 years | 一万年来 文明在那场战争中常胜不败 |
[52:25] | Against men richer, | 与它为敌的人比你更富有 |
[52:26] | braver, stronger, and smarter than you. | 更勇敢 更强壮 更聪明 |
[52:30] | How can you be so blind not to see that? | 你为何就如此盲目 看不到这一切呢 |
[52:32] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么 |
[52:33] | You mustered a force stronger than you had any right to hope for. | 你召集了一支强大的武装力量 |
[52:37] | You hit the governor when he was at his weakest. | 趁总督最虚弱时予以打击 |
[52:39] | And at what result? | 可结果呢 |
[52:41] | Eleanor is dead, Anne is nearly dead, | 埃莉诺死了 安妮也离死不远了 |
[52:44] | And the governor is sitting | 而那个总督以胜利的姿态 |
[52:45] | in nassau in my fucking chair victorious! | 坐在拿骚里属于我的位置上 |
[52:50] | You cannot fight civilization from the outside in. | 文明是无法由外向内去战胜的 |
[52:54] | And your plan now is to follow that man into more of the same?! | 而你现在打算跟着那个人重蹈覆辙吗 |
[52:57] | “What result?” | “结果呢” |
[52:58] | That result was because of your goddamn betrayal! | 那种局面全是因为你该死的背叛 |
[53:03] | Just now, that man and several others wondered aloud | 就在刚才 那个人还有其他几个都在纳闷 |
[53:06] | whether the smartest thing to do | 最明智的做法难道不是 |
[53:07] | wouldn’t be killing you and throwing you in the sea | 直接把你杀了再扔进海里 |
[53:10] | rather than giving you another opportunity to fuck us! | 为何还要再让你拖累我们一次呢 |
[53:13] | For reasons I can’t begin to fathom, I argued against it. | 我也不知道自己抽什么风 居然提出反对 |
[53:15] | Bark at me again about braver, stronger, and smarter men, | 接着冲我喊有人比我更勇敢 更强壮 更聪明啊 |
[53:19] | And I might decide to revisit the issue! | 我就去重新提议 |
[53:21] | If killing me seems like the smartest thing to do, | 如果你们觉得杀了我才是最明智的做法 |
[53:23] | then it is obvious to me | 那在我看来 |
[53:24] | none of you have any idea how to defeat woodes rogers. | 你们明显没有人知道该如何打败伍兹·罗杰斯 |
[53:27] | – And you do?! – You’re goddamn right, I do! | -难道你就知道吗 -你还真说对了 我的确知道 |
[53:32] | Eleanor is dead, | 埃莉诺死了 |
[53:34] | Anne is nearly dead, | 安妮命不久矣 |
[53:35] | And I want him to pay for all of it dearly. | 我要他为此付出惨重的代价 |
[53:41] | Do you want to help me or not? | 你到底要不要帮我 |
[53:50] | When Flint heads south, we head north. | 弗林特去南方 我们就去北方 |
[53:57] | What’s north? | 去北方干吗 |
[54:00] | Eleanor Guthrie’s grandfather. | 埃莉诺·格斯里的祖父 |
[54:33] | We’ll be arriving soon. | 我们就快到了 |
[54:39] | Still no sign of Rackham? | 还是没有拉克姆的踪迹吗 |
[54:41] | No. | 没有 |
[54:48] | Do you really think they just… | 你觉得他们真的… |
[54:51] | abandoned us? | 抛下了我们 |
[54:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[55:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[55:37] | I need you to know… | 我想跟你说… |
[55:40] | that I did everything I could | 我当时已竭尽所能 |
[55:42] | to keep her safe. | 护她周全 |
[55:46] | I– I don’t expect that to mean anything. | 我不是想辩解什么 |
[55:57] | It wasn’t… | 那不是… |
[56:01] | your fault. | 你的错 |
[56:09] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[58:00] | They had already begun to arrive | 科菲带着你要拿宝藏的请求回来之时 |
[58:02] | when Kofi came with your request for the cache. | 他们就已经在准备登陆了 |
[58:06] | You can understand why I didn’t let him go. | 你知道我不放他走的原因 |
[58:09] | They came from other islands, | 他们从别的岛屿 |
[58:12] | the colonies. | 殖民地而来 |
[58:13] | Maroons from camps like this one, | 从其他营地来的放逐者 |
[58:16] | Pirates from as far away as massachusetts. | 从遥远的马萨诸塞湾而来的海盗 |
[58:20] | They heard that nassau had fallen | 他们听说拿骚沦陷了 |
[58:22] | and they came to join us. | 所以来这加入我们 |
[58:27] | The revolution you promised has begun. | 你承诺过的革命已然开始 |