Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] It’s lost. For the moment, Nassau town is lost. 已经沦陷了 现在 拿骚已经沦陷了
[00:13] That much is painfully clear. 这是残酷的事实
[00:14] It is our duty now to secure ourselves here. 我们现在的责任是保护自己
[00:17] I think we’re all properly 对于他在昂德希尔种植园的作为
[00:18] angry about what he did on the Underhill estate, 我想我们都十分震怒
[00:21] but Billy has influence that is best not ignored. 但是比利的影响力不容小觑
[00:24] Billy told me I should worry that you will be Madi’s end. 比利说我该担心你会害死马迪
[00:28] After you fled, reprisals were visited 你逃走之后 在爱德华兹种植园的
[00:31] upon our loved ones upon the Edwards estate. 奴隶们也遭到了报复
[00:33] I wonder, ma’am, if he might want you to leave 夫人 我想或许他会想让你先走
[00:36] when he learns of your current state of being. 尤其当他知道你的现状时
[00:39] She’s flying the governor’s banner. It’s him! 船上是总督的旗子 是他
[00:42] Ready the men. We’ll make 让手下做好准备 我们要
[00:42] our landing under cover of the fort’s guns, 在堡垒炮火的掩护下登陆
[00:44] reinforce them, and move to retake Nassau. 给堡垒增援 发动进攻重夺拿骚
[00:46] I am prepared to surrender 我打算
[00:47] the governor’s remaining forces to you, 将总督的剩余势力投降于你
[00:49] control of the fort, all of it, 堡垒的控制权
[00:51] in exchange for the cache. 以宝藏作交换 全部
[00:53] – No. – Trust me. -不 -相信我
[03:48] Where have you been? 你去哪了
[03:50] And where’s Flint? 弗林特在哪里
[03:54] In a moment, a woman I don’t know 待会儿 一个我不认识的女人
[03:56] is going to walk out of that fort. 将要离开堡垒
[03:58] She’s going to move towards a longboat 她将登上一艘大艇
[04:00] in which we’ll have placed two men 我们将派两个人
[04:01] to row her to Governor Rogers’ ship. 将她护送到罗杰斯总督船上
[04:05] We have ensured that she’ll arrive unharmed 我们保证过她会毫发无损地
[04:07] to deliver a message to the governor. 向总督传达我们的意思
[04:10] We ensured? 保证过
[04:12] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[04:14] When and why did we decide to do that? 我们什么时候决定这么做的 为什么
[04:17] Because Captain Flint has offered himself 因为弗林特船长已经自愿
[04:19] as collateral to Eleanor Guthrie inside the fort. 作为堡垒中埃莉诺·格斯里的人质
[04:22] If we breach our pledge, he dies. 如果我们违反承诺 他就会死
[04:27] Collateral? 人质
[04:30] What the fuck are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[04:32] To guarantee our compliance… 英国人要拱手让出
[04:36] as part of a bargain in which the British 拿骚的统治权
[04:38] will be surrendering their position in Nassau. 用来确保我们的服从
[04:41] Every man on the beach will need to be told. 我要告诉这片海滩上的所有人
[04:46] Pass the word. 传话下去
[04:48] Now. 快
[04:54] I would appreciate it if you’d double check… 我希望你能再次确认一下…
[04:58] – the transport. – Yes, ma’am. -运输情况 -是 小姐
[05:00] There are some supplies 我还想转移
[05:01] that I would like to be transported over, too. 一些补给品过来
[05:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:06] Go and find Mrs. Hannah. 去找汉娜太太
[05:09] She’ll know what to do. 她知道该怎么做
[05:15] No one will harm you out there. 他们不会伤害你的
[05:17] How can you be so sure? 你怎么知道
[05:19] Because they know if anything happens to you, Flint dies. 因为他们知道如果你出了事 弗林特就会没命
[05:23] No one is going to test me to see if I’m serious about that. 没人敢挑战我 质疑我的认真程度
[05:29] When you get to the ship, when you get to him, 等你上了船 等你找到他
[05:32] you know what to say to him. 你知道和他说什么
[05:35] Yes, ma’am. 是的 小姐
[05:37] And you know what not to say to him. 你也知道不该和他说什么
[05:41] If he balks about leaving, 如果他反对离开
[05:43] which he is almost certain to do… 而且他很有可能这么做
[05:46] it might help if he knew 也许让他知道
[05:47] it wasn’t just your welfare that was in question. 不止你一个人陷入危险之中会更好
[05:51] I won’t have him learning about it like this. 我不会让他在这种情况下知道这些事
[05:54] I just won’t. 不可能
[05:59] I understand. 我明白了
[06:05] You should be going. 你该走了
[07:02] Eleanor Guthrie– 埃莉诺·格斯里
[07:05] Eleanor Guthrie told you she’d surrender the fort 埃莉诺·格斯里告诉你 只要弗林特同意
[07:09] and all of Nassau with it 做她的人质作担保
[07:11] if Flint agreed to act as her hostage to guarantee the deal? 她就愿意把堡垒和拿骚拱手奉上吗
[07:18] Are you really gonna make me ask? 你真的要逼我这么问吗
[07:22] It wasn’t all she got. 她要的不仅仅是这些
[07:26] What else did she get? 她还要什么
[07:29] It was agreed 都说好了
[07:31] that in addition to guaranteeing 除了保证她和她的人
[07:32] the safe departure from the island of her and all her people… 安全离开岛屿之外
[07:37] that we would retrieve and surrender to her 我们还要拿回厄卡剩余的金子
[07:39] the cache of gems remaining from the Urca gold. 并尽数交给她
[07:45] It guarantees a quick victory 为了快速赢得一场
[07:46] to a fight we’d otherwise be far from guaranteed to win. 我们取胜希望渺茫的战争
[07:51] Guaranteed? 赢得
[07:53] When is anything ever…? 什么时候…
[07:55] – And you agreed to this? – I didn’t agree to anything. -你还同意了 -我什么都没同意
[07:58] The offer was put to Captain Flint. He had little time to decide. 他们向弗林特船长提出条件 他没时间犹豫
[08:05] I trust his judgment. 我相信他的判断
[08:25] They’re right in our path. 他们就在我们的航道上
[08:31] What do you want to do? 你打算怎么做
[08:38] I have this. 我来
[08:40] What the hell is this? 这是怎么回事
[08:45] Mrs. Rogers has asked me to 罗杰斯夫人要我
[08:46] relay a message that is of the utmost importance. 传达一则非常重要的信息
[08:48] I should certainly hope it is. 最好是这样
[08:51] – She intends to surrender her position. – What? -她打算向他们投降 -什么
[08:53] She has negotiated an arrangement with Captain Flint 她和弗林特船长谈判后达成了协议
[08:56] in which he will pay for 投降的条件是
[08:57] this surrender with the stolen cache of gems 他得交出偷走的宝藏
[09:00] to secure your future together. 为你们两的将来作保障
[09:03] She asks that you withdraw 为保交易成功进行
[09:04] to allow for this transaction to proceed, 她要求你撤退回皇家港
[09:07] retire to Port Royal for a fortnight 在那儿待上两星期
[09:09] and await her arrival. 等她到达
[09:10] – If she has not arrived– – Someone clear that launch. -如果她没能到 -来人清下船
[09:12] Mr. Molin, get us underway. We proceed. 莫林先生 让大家准备好 我们要出发了
[09:14] – Prepare to make our landing. – My lord. -准备登陆 -大人
[09:17] Prepare for landing! 准备登陆
[09:23] Is the governor still approaching? 总督还在逼近我们吗
[09:24] He is, ma’am. 是的 夫人
[09:36] If I wanted to fire a warning shot, 如果我想要开炮示警
[09:38] how close would I have to aim for it to be effective? 距离得多近才能确保信号有效
[09:42] How close? 多近
[09:44] I’m not interested in holing his ship, 我不想把他的船打出洞来
[09:47] but need him to understand that I am committed to this. 但又需要他明白我必须这么做
[09:52] What’s the distance to his ship? 我们离他的船有多远
[09:53] What’s the distance to the governor’s ship? 我们离总督的船有多远
[09:56] 1,200 yards, approximately. 1200码 大概
[09:57] Closing. 还在逼近中
[10:01] I’d lead her by two ship lengths. 瞄准他们前方两个船位的海面吧
[10:18] Continue our approach. 继续前进
[10:27] Again, please. 继续
[10:30] Ma’am. 夫人
[10:32] Again, please. 继续
[10:37] Reload. 装弹
[10:40] I beg your pardon, my lord, 抱歉 大人
[10:42] but she demanded that I relay what follows– 但她要求我转告您
[10:45] her words precisely– 她的原话是
[10:47] in spite of any protest you offered. 不论您以何种形式拒绝
[10:52] She says she knows that you will be angry 她说她知道您会生气
[10:56] and that this will be hard for you to understand… 也清楚这对您来说很难理解
[11:00] …but she said… 但她说
[11:12] She said you should trust that her commitment to you 她说您应该相信她对您的承诺
[11:15] remains inviolable… 始终不可颠破
[11:19] and that this is no betrayal… 并且这么做并不是背叛
[11:23] but an act of love. 而是出于爱
[11:28] And an act she is determined to see through to its end. 她决心要将这大爱之举进行到底
[11:46] Mr. Molin. 莫林先生
[11:50] Come hard to starboard and make your course north-northwest. 打到右满舵 航向调整为西北偏北
[11:54] – Sir? – Stand down the gun crews. -长官 -炮手解除警戒
[12:01] Hard to starboard. Set course north-northwest. 右满舵 航向调为西北偏北
[12:05] Stand down the gun crews. 炮手解除警戒
[12:07] Set course for north-northwest. 航向调整为西北偏北
[12:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:57] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[13:00] I am. 我还好
[13:05] What happened? 发生了什么
[13:07] I heard the governor took Captain Teach’s ship 我听说总督占了蒂奇船长的船
[13:09] and threatened an invasion. 并且威胁要入侵
[13:12] Why now does he sail away? 现在他又为什么要离开
[13:15] Flint just agreed to trade the cache 弗林特刚答应了交出宝藏
[13:18] in exchange for a complete surrender. 来换对方彻底的投降
[13:21] To trade it? 拿宝藏换
[13:23] – All of it? – All of it. -全部吗 -全部
[13:25] The money that was to be our treasury 那笔钱本来该是我们
[13:27] upon which the viability of this entire enterprise was premised. 用来为我们计划的执行作资金基础的
[13:32] If this bargain consummates, it will be gone. 一旦这场交易成功 就会是一场空
[13:45] So much to give up. 要放弃的太多了
[13:54] But I think he made the right decision. 但我觉得他的决定是对的
[13:57] Controlling Nassau without the cache will be a challenge, 不拿宝藏作筹码 想控制拿骚的确是个挑战
[14:01] but one I don’t think can be avoided. 但这是个不可避免的挑战
[14:06] You’re kidding me! 你在开玩笑吧
[14:08] No. 没有
[14:11] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[14:18] You did not see what I saw at the Underhill estate. 你不知道我在昂德希尔种植园看到的情形
[14:23] There has been immeasurable, unspeakable suffering on this island 那座岛上无法估量难以言说的苦难
[14:26] as a result of Billy’s actions. 都是因为比利
[14:29] Whatever trust may have been 奴隶们和我们联盟之间的
[14:31] between the slaves here and our alliance is gone. 曾有的信任 早已烟消云散了
[14:34] This enterprise is on the verge of collapse 这个计划已濒临破产
[14:37] and it cannot withstand a 眼下它根本经不起
[14:38] fight against the governor’s men right now. 一场对总督势力的抗争
[14:40] What price can be too high to prevent it? 要阻止这一切 付出什么样的代价不为过呢
[14:45] Drastic measures will need to be taken 我们必须采取一些极端的措施
[14:48] of which, I’m afraid, this will only be the first. 而这恐怕只是个开端
[14:51] What is that supposed to mean? 这又是什么意思
[14:54] The damage done to this alliance was caused by Billy. 对联盟造成破坏的人是比利
[14:58] It may be that the only way to repair this damage 可能对此补救的唯一方法
[15:01] is to remove that which caused it. 就是除去祸根
[15:06] Remove him? 除掉他
[15:07] It will be the only way to regain the trust 要想重获那些不确定联盟意义
[15:09] of those slave communities 的奴隶群体的信任
[15:11] uncertain about what this alliance stands for. 这是唯一的办法
[15:15] And you know as well as I 你我都心知肚明
[15:17] Billy cannot exist alongside Captain Flint for long. 比利和弗林特船长之间 一山不容二虎
[15:20] Sooner or later, one or the other must go. 迟早 会有一个人走
[15:23] If we win Nassau even through surrender, 即便是投降 如果我们拿下拿骚
[15:25] we are still going to have to control it. 我们还是得控制它
[15:28] Without the resources afforded by the cache 要是没有宝藏换来的资源
[15:30] or the force supplied by Billy and his men, 或比利和他手下提供的势力
[15:32] how the fuck do you imagine we’re going to do that? 你觉得我们如何才能做到呢
[15:34] We will struggle through it, 我们拼搏到底
[15:36] train men, gain strength through numbers, 训练新兵 增加人手来增强实力
[15:39] hunt for that which we need. 找寻我们所需的一切
[15:43] It will be difficult. 是会很艰难
[15:45] But since when did we expect this would be anything else? 但我们也没想过这条路会走得轻松
[15:53] What? 什么
[15:56] Jesus. 天啊
[15:59] You sound exactly like him. 你的口气跟他一模一样
[16:03] Why is this a problem? 那有什么问题
[16:13] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[16:15] I have a siege to manage, 我要攻下堡垒
[16:16] for which I’m going to need Billy’s help. 我需要比利的帮助才做得到
[16:18] Wait! 等等
[16:23] Billy was your friend. 比利曾是你的朋友
[16:27] This is not easy for me, 这个决定对我来说并不容易
[16:29] but I know it is harder for you. 但我知道对你来说更为艰难
[16:32] Please. 求你了
[16:35] Don’t forget that I know that. 别忘了我知道这一点
[16:43] I haven’t. 我没忘
[16:52] If this goes away, 如果这件事过去了
[16:55] Flint’s war, 弗林特的战争
[16:57] if it all ended and we had to walk away from it… 如果这一切都结束了 我们就必须离开这里
[17:03] Walk away? 离开
[17:08] …would I be enough for you? 只拥有我 对你来说足够吗
[17:16] You know what? You don’t have to answer that. 算了 你不用回答
[17:20] We’ll send Kofi to retrieve the cache. 我们派科菲去取回宝藏
[17:22] Your mother will trust him. 你母亲会相信他
[18:16] No news from outside the walls? 外面没有消息吗
[18:20] A ketch was seen departing the day before last. 前天有人看见有一艘双桅纵帆船驶离
[18:24] We were told it was sent to retrieve the cache, 据说是被派去取回宝藏的
[18:25] but since then, nothing. 之后却没消息了
[18:36] He’s dead, isn’t he? 他死了 对吗
[18:39] Mr. Scott. 斯科特先生
[18:46] Were you with him? 你当时跟他在一起吗
[18:49] I’ve heard about his role amongst your maroon allies. 我听说了他在你那些黑奴盟军中扮演的角色
[18:54] Were you with him before he died? 他死前是跟你在一起吗
[18:57] I was. 是的
[18:59] I’ve been told that he departed the island 有人告诉我 他在这一切混乱开始前
[19:01] before all of this started. 就从岛上离开了
[19:04] That he killed two soldiers in the process. 说他在逃离过程中杀了两个士兵
[19:08] Everyone assumed he’d turned, 每个人都认为他叛变了
[19:10] that somehow one of you had turned him, 觉得是你们设法使他叛变了
[19:12] but that isn’t what happened, is it? 但那并非事实 对吗
[19:18] No, it isn’t. 不是的
[19:25] For how long had he been secretly aiding them? 他秘密帮助他们已经多久了
[19:31] He began, he said, after the Spanish raid. 他说是从西班牙突袭后开始的
[19:37] Did he say why he did it? 他有没有说原因
[19:39] He told me that he feared 他告诉我
[19:41] for the safety of his wife and his daughter, 他担心妻女会有危险
[19:43] so he had them transported to a place they’d be safe. 所以他将她们转移到了一个安全的地方
[19:48] They weren’t killed in the raid? 她们没有在突袭中被杀死吗
[19:54] Are they still alive? 她们还活着吗
[19:57] Yes, they are. 还活着
[20:15] For so long, I thought I knew what I was. 长久以来 我都以为我知道自己是什么样的人
[20:21] A daughter who usurped her father. 一个篡夺了自己父亲位置的女儿
[20:25] A woman who had taken control of a wild place. 一个掌控了野蛮之地的女人
[20:33] Scott was proof of that. 斯科特就是见证
[20:36] The one who saw me that way, too, 他也是那样看待我的
[20:38] who substantiated it. 他证实了那一点
[20:42] And all that time, all he saw was a girl so ambitious… 自始至终 他只把我看作一个被野心蒙蔽的女孩
[20:47] she would never doubt his story. 她永远都不会怀疑他的话
[20:53] So, she would continue to play the part. 所以 她会继续扮演好那个角色
[20:59] Draw everyone’s attention away from himself. 将大家的注意力从他身上转移
[21:04] You did do all those things. 你确实做到了那些事
[21:07] I know I did. 我知道
[21:11] But always with a man behind me 但我身后总有一个男人
[21:12] doing his damnedest to bend it all to his benefit. 尽最大努力使自己从中获益
[21:17] My father, Scott, Charles, you. 我父亲 斯科特 查尔斯 你
[21:25] So many goddamn men here. 这里有那么多该死的男人
[21:29] Too many goddamn men here. 太多该死的男人
[21:31] Woodes Rogers. 伍兹·罗杰斯
[21:34] He’s really so different from the rest of us? 他跟我们真的有那么不一样吗
[22:12] There’s very little I wouldn’t do to protect my wife. 为了保护我的妻子 我不惜一切手段
[22:20] Of course, my lord. 当然了 大人
[22:23] I had concerns when we first arrived in Nassau, 我们刚刚抵达拿骚时 我有过担忧
[22:27] and I told her as much… 我告诉她
[22:31] that the instincts that had allowed her 她的那份助她在拿骚
[22:33] to survive for so long there, 生存这么久
[22:36] to thrive there, 助她茁壮成长的本能
[22:38] would eventually return. 终有一天 会回归
[22:41] And that when they did, it would cause conflict between us. 到那时候 就会在我们之间引起矛盾
[22:47] I don’t believe that’s what’s happened, my lord. 我不认为事实如此 大人
[22:54] You don’t? 你不认为吗
[22:57] She’s done this out of devotion to you. 她这样做是出于对您的忠诚
[23:02] There’s no doubt in my mind about that. 这一点我毫不怀疑
[23:04] No, I don’t doubt it either. 我也不怀疑
[23:08] I know she has no love for Flint 我知道她不在乎弗林特
[23:11] nor any sympathy for his cause. 也不在乎他的事业
[23:14] I fear the instincts that have awoken in her 我担心她体内觉醒的本能
[23:18] are more insidious than that. 比那个更危险
[23:23] She has begun to believe again 她再次开始相信
[23:25] that disorder in Nassau is inevitable, 拿骚的混乱是不可避免的
[23:28] that civilization is powerless, 在意愿和能力缺乏的情境下
[23:30] either through lack of will or capacity to do anything about it. 文明无能为力做出任何改变
[23:42] Civilization 文明
[23:45] has a number of faces. 有许多方面
[23:50] To think them all powerless to alter Nassau’s future… 认为他们都无力改变拿骚的未来
[23:56] is a terrible mistake. 是个可怕的错误
[24:02] Yes? 进来
[24:05] Harbor patrol is deploying. We’ve arrived. 正在部署海港巡逻队 我们到了
[24:13] Harbor patrol? My lord, where are we? 海港巡逻队 大人 我们到哪儿了
[24:23] There is very little I wouldn’t do to protect my wife. 为了保护我妻子 让我做什么都愿意
[24:47] What the hell have you done? 你到底做了什么
[24:52] If the British Empire will not aid us 若是大英帝国不愿随我们一起
[24:53] in fighting our present enemy, 与目前的敌人斗争
[24:56] perhaps a different empire will. 也许其他帝国愿意
[25:00] Strike our colors. 降旗
[25:02] Raise the white flag and make a course to enter the harbor. 升白旗 准备进港
[25:05] Strike our colors! 降旗
[25:07] Raise the white flag! 升白旗
[25:08] – Strike our colors! – Raise the white flag! -降旗 -升白旗
[25:54] If they fire on us… 要是他们冲我们开火
[25:57] we’ll be sunk before we get our gunports open. 我们连炮口都来不及开就会被击沉
[26:01] They won’t fire on us. 他们不会开火的
[26:04] I beg your pardon, sir, but we’re at war. 恕我直言 大人 现在可是战时
[26:08] Why wouldn’t they? 他们怎会不开火
[26:11] The most recognizable British governor in the New World 新世界最富盛名的英国总督
[26:13] is attempting to sail a man-of-war 正试图驾驶军舰
[26:15] requesting parley into the port of Havana. 请求会谈进入哈瓦那港口
[26:19] If you were them, 你要是他们
[26:22] wouldn’t you want to know why? 会不想知道原因吗
[26:35] Your contact? 你的联络人
[26:37] Juan Antonio Grandal. 胡安·安东尼奥·格兰达
[26:40] Colonial Intelligence. 殖民地情报局
[28:12] That’s the Walrus. 那是海象号
[28:15] Everything we’ve put that ship through… 我们让它历经千辛万苦
[28:19] and she just refuses to die. 但它依然屹立不倒
[28:25] It’s fucking unnatural. 这太反常了
[28:36] They’ll all follow you. 他们会跟随你
[28:40] You know that, don’t you? 你知道的 是不是
[28:42] Flint thinks these people would run 弗林特认为这些人
[28:44] when confronted by the governor’s men. 会在与总督的手下对峙时逃离
[28:47] He’s so convinced they won’t stand behind you and fight, 他深信他们不会与你并肩作战
[28:50] he’s ready to hand over the cache to avoid the outcome. 他已准备好交出宝藏来避免这种结果
[28:54] And he’s wrong. 但他错了
[28:59] You’re exactly what I hoped you’d be. 你就是我希望的样子
[29:03] A rational man to lead Nassau. 领导拿骚的理智之人
[29:07] That’s the first in recent memory. 有史以来的第一个
[29:10] And one that they’d allow to lead them into a rational future… 一个他们愿意跟随进入理智未来的人
[29:13] This doesn’t have anything to do with reason, and you know it. 这和理智没有任何关系 你明白的
[29:17] You want them following me 你想让他们追随我
[29:18] only to the extent that I, in turn, will follow you. 某种程度上只是为了让我反过来追随你
[29:22] I’m a convenience designed to aid you in ruling over Nassau 你和弗林特一样有很多黑历史
[29:26] with the same uncompromising grip you’d vilify from Flint. 你只不过利用我来帮你统治拿骚
[29:32] If I choose to side with him, 如果我选择支持他
[29:34] trade the cache for the fort and his life, 用宝藏换取堡垒和他的生命
[29:36] are you honestly suggesting you’d let it happen? 你真的会容许这事发生吗
[29:39] That you wouldn’t use your men to force a scenario 你不会利用手下来确保
[29:41] by which he ends up dead? 他必死无疑吗
[29:45] I’m not gonna stand by and watch 我不会袖手旁观
[29:47] while all our futures are destroyed. 让我们的未来被破坏
[29:49] No. 不会的
[29:52] But perhaps it’s worth focusing on how hard I’m working 但也许我该想想该怎么尽力劝阻你
[29:55] to persuade you not to make that decision. 不要做出这个决定 这才是有价值的
[29:59] I would far, far rather do this with you than against you. 我宁愿去这样做 也不愿与你作对
[30:03] And I have faith you can see what is abundantly clear here. 我相信你能看清楚这一点
[30:08] We have Nassau. 拿骚是我们的
[30:10] We have a ship with which to hunt and acquire more. 我们有船可以猎宝 征服更多土地
[30:13] And when that cache arrives, 而且当宝藏到达之时
[30:14] we will have the money to govern it all. 我们便有足够的财力来统治此地
[30:16] We made a deal, Billy. 我们有过交易 比利
[30:19] We gave our word to Madi, her mother, their people 我们向马迪 她母亲 他们的人保证过
[30:22] that we were all committed to the same war. 我们要打一场同心协力的战争
[30:24] That’s Flint’s deal, not mine. 这是弗林特的交易 不是我的
[30:27] And not yours. 更不是你的
[30:30] Their people need a place to call home? 他们的人需要一个家
[30:31] Here it is. 这里就是他们的家
[30:33] And we are contemplating throwing it away to continue a war that, 我们却打算放弃它 去继续一场
[30:36] sooner or later, is guaranteed to end in defeat. 迟早会失败的战争
[30:41] You know I’m right. 你知道我是对的
[30:44] You know I’m right. 你知道的
[30:56] Slow them down. 让他们慢点
[30:58] The sooner that ship’s afloat, 船越早出海
[31:00] the sooner they’ll all want to hunt, 他们就越想出去征战
[31:01] and we need them on the beach. 我们需要他们都待在海滩上
[31:05] Consider it done. 你放心吧
[31:58] I would like to be alone. 我想一个人静静
[32:04] All right. 好吧
[32:08] You’d like to be a part of this? 你也想插一脚吗
[32:11] What would you do? 你会怎么做
[32:26] Sooner or later, that cache is going to arrive, 宝藏早晚会到
[32:29] and there’ll be no more delaying. 也不会再有耽搁
[32:34] I’m committed to Flint. 我答应了弗林特
[32:36] I’m committed to Madi. 我答应了马迪
[32:39] Yet the road they intend to travel 尽管我已逐渐无法理解
[32:40] is one I’m losing the ability to understand. 他们选择的道路
[32:44] I know what Billy’s done– what should be unforgivable– 我知道比利做了不可原谅的事情
[32:47] and yet till so very recently, 而直到现在
[32:49] there’s no one in the world I called a closer friend. 我在这世上没有一个称得上是好朋友的人
[32:56] The more he talks, the more I remember why. 他说得越多 越让我想起是为什么
[33:06] To turn on him now, to have him killed– 支持弗林特则应该
[33:10] which is what it would take to side with Flint… 现在开始对比利拔刀相向 杀了他
[33:17] Seems like something I don’t know I have it in me to do. 感觉是我要去做一件我还没想好的事情
[33:24] You don’t know. 你不知道
[33:28] You don’t know? 你不知道
[33:30] Why should I follow you if you don’t know? 你不知道的话 我为什么还要跟随你
[33:33] Why would anyone? 为什么会有人要跟随你
[33:36] I don’t give a shit what goes on in there. 我不管你脑子里怎么想的
[33:39] Fuck Flint. Don’t fuck Flint. 干掉弗林特 不干掉弗林特
[33:42] Fuck Billy. Don’t fuck Billy. 干掉比利 不掉干比利
[33:44] I don’t give a shit what you choose, 我不管你怎么选
[33:45] but fucking choose! 但你快点决定
[33:47] And don’t make me suffer the thinking. 不要让我想这些
[33:52] Worry ain’t a good look for a king, 对于一个王来说 不应该总是忧心忡忡
[33:54] not in a kingdom like this where loyalty is in short supply. 尤其是在这种忠诚极其稀有的国度
[35:24] – Did you counsel him to come here? ? – No. -是你建议他来这里的吗 -不是
[35:27] But the urgency of his situation demanded it. 但是目前的紧急状况让他不得不来
[35:35] It was a mistake. 我误会了
[36:08] Inglés? 会说英语吗
[36:17] I think you know who I am. 我想你知道我是谁
[36:21] I think you know what I am. 也知道我是什么样的人
[36:26] You and I are enemies as our kings are at war with one another. 鉴于我们的国家正在打仗 你我应是敌人
[36:31] But their war… 但是他们的战争
[36:35] Right now their war is meaningless to me. 目前他们的战争对我来说毫无意义
[36:39] I came to Nassau before it began to foster commerce, 我在拿骚开始进行贸易之前就到了那里
[36:43] and toward that end, 然后直到贸易结束
[36:44] to combat piracy, to defeat it. 开始与海盗斗争 力图战胜他们
[36:47] That was my war. 那才是属于我的战争
[36:50] And I had that victory within my reach. 曾经胜利几乎近在咫尺
[36:54] I had it. 我也曾有过胜利
[36:58] But my enemy has remade itself since then, 但是我的敌人自那时起开始重新整改
[37:01] made allies with an army of maroons, 和放逐者结盟
[37:04] and has now dedicated itself to disorder of the grandest scale. 现在致力于引起更大范围的骚乱
[37:08] Inciting others– 煽动其他人
[37:10] slaves, sailors, wage laborers alike– 奴隶们 水手们 工人们
[37:13] to join their fight and give their lives to destroy the civilized world. 加入他们 献身于破坏文明社会的事业中
[37:19] Labor fuels commerce 有劳力才有贸易
[37:22] and commerce fuels security. 有了贸易才能有安全保障
[37:25] If these people are successful in compromising the first, 如果这群人成功策反了劳力
[37:29] there is no end to the damage they can cause the rest. 他们对贸易和安全造成的危害将无法估量
[37:35] In this war… 在这场战争中
[37:38] you and I have far more that unites our interests 你我联合的利益远远高出
[37:41] than separates them. 单独的利益
[37:44] For if Nassau falls, 因为如果拿骚沦陷了
[37:47] if it becomes a dark symbol 如果它成为一个展现这群人
[37:48] of what mayhem these men can unleash, 可以带来怎样的骚乱的反面教材
[37:52] a rallying cry that might be heard throughout the New World… 整个新大陆可能都会听说这样一场动乱
[37:57] how long before these same men turn their eyes to Cuba? 要多久这群人会开始盯上古巴
[38:01] To your plantations and your ships? 盯上你的殖民地 你的船只
[38:04] How long before Spanish slaves are emboldened by it 要多久西班牙的奴隶们会受其激发
[38:08] and set their eyes on you? 开始反抗你们
[38:12] When you are forced to write to King Philip, 当你被迫写信给菲利普国王
[38:16] begging his assistance 求着救援
[38:17] in staving off the army of slaves and pirates on your doorstep… 以延缓奴隶与海盗大军踏上你的大门时
[38:23] would you not wish in that moment 那一刻 你是否会希望
[38:26] that you had this one back 此刻做出了正确的决定
[38:29] when it was possible to kill this monster in its cradle… 现在还来得及将这个魔鬼扼杀在摇篮里
[38:35] cheap and quick and quiet? 低代价迅速且悄悄地解决了
[38:48] I had a younger brother once. 我曾有个弟弟
[38:51] Simón. 叫西蒙
[38:54] He was a midshipman 他是女神化身号
[38:57] aboard Nuestra Señora de la Encarnación. 船上的海军见习军官
[39:01] Beneath a flag of surrender, he was butchered. 当时尽管他们已经投降 但仍然遭到了屠杀
[39:06] And I’m told 我听说
[39:07] you likely wielded the sword 可能是你亲自
[39:12] personally. 动的手
[39:15] Am I misinformed? 我说得对吗
[39:18] No. 没错
[39:24] You are not my enemy 你不是我的敌人
[39:26] because my king tells me so. 只因为我的国王要我如此
[39:31] Don’t insult me by suggesting otherwise. 你若否认这一点 便是辱我
[39:42] If the situation in Nassau is as you say it is, 既然拿骚的形势如你所说的那样
[39:47] why are you here? 你为何来此
[39:49] Why are you not in Williamsburg or Kingston 你何不去威廉斯堡 金士登
[39:53] seeking help from your own? 找你同僚求援
[39:55] I’ve tried. 去过了
[39:57] They won’t listen. 他们不听
[40:00] Maybe because they care 也许比起我来
[40:01] more about the war against Spain than I do. 他们更专注于和西班牙的战争
[40:06] Maybe because this just isn’t as personal to them 也许对于他们而言 这件事不像你我这般
[40:08] as it is for me or for you. 有切身利益
[40:11] This is personal to me? 我有什么切身利益
[40:13] Of course it is. 当然有
[40:15] The pirates offered me a cache of stolen gems 海盗提出用一批偷来的珠宝
[40:17] to persuade me to surrender. 换我投降
[40:20] The cache of gems representing the last remaining share 这批珠宝 则是厄卡号失窃的珠宝中
[40:23] of the Urca plunder. 最后的一批
[40:28] They’re paying for their war with your money. 他们的战争 烧的是你的钱
[40:43] What is it you think will come from this? 你指望此次来访有什么结果
[40:46] You think I’ll commit men and sail with you? 你以为我会派人派船去助你吗
[40:50] To fight an insurgency on your territory, 去剿灭你地盘上的叛乱
[40:53] force my men to decipher friend from enemy 去强迫我的人抛开敌友定见
[40:58] amongst that sort of confusion? 打这场不明不白的仗吗
[41:02] My friends are all besieged within Fort Nassau. 我的朋友都被困在拿骚堡垒
[41:07] My wife is there. 我妻子也在其中
[41:10] I’d beg you to spare them, 我恳求您放过他们
[41:12] avoid the fort entirely. 不要攻击堡垒
[41:14] And in exchange, 作为交换
[41:15] the fort will offer no resistance to your landing. 您的舰队登陆时 堡垒将不会抵抗
[41:19] Once you land, 待您登陆后
[41:21] once you are past the fort… 待您占领堡垒之后
[41:24] I envision no confusion. 也不会有任何冲突
[41:29] You needn’t decipher anything. 您无需有任何疑惑
[41:33] I’d simply ask that you burn it all to the ground. 我只求您 把那里夷为平地
[41:53] The ship was spotted on the horizon, 海平线上发现的船只
[41:55] approaching the rendezvous beach from the south 正从南方靠近会合点
[41:57] and flying no colors. 未挂旗帜
[41:59] Kofi and his men are returning. 科菲他们回来了
[42:01] The wind is dying out. 风就要停了
[42:04] The cache will be on the sand in a few hours, at most. 至多几小时 宝藏就到岸了
[42:10] Who knows they’ve arrived? 还有谁知道他们到了
[42:12] So far? 到目前吗
[42:14] Him, you, and I. That’s it. 他 你 还有我 没了
[42:18] Sooner or later, people are going to know. 人人皆知是早晚的事
[42:21] And we’re gonna have to give them instructions 而我们也躲不过要和他们说个明白
[42:23] about what happens to that cache once it lands. 该如何处置靠岸的宝藏
[42:27] There’s no more putting off a decision. 必须早作决断
[42:31] Giving up that money is an impossibility. 弃了那些珠宝是断无可能
[42:36] Flint will just keep pushing for these things, 弗林特定会催促交割
[42:39] costly things that we pay for with our own suffering, 而我们却为了这珠宝代价惨痛
[42:43] with our own lives. 还赌上了性命
[42:44] You know this. 这你知道
[42:47] You’ve always known this. 你一向都清楚
[42:51] Sooner or later, it has to end. 此事早晚必作了断
[42:56] You send word to the fort and tell them it’s here. 你派人知会堡垒 告诉他们宝藏到了
[42:59] Arrange for them to come out. I’ll have men waiting there. 叫他们派人来接应 我也派人去埋伏
[43:03] I’ll end it quickly. 我会做个痛快了断
[43:07] All you have to do is look the other way. 你只需假装不经意
[43:18] I don’t want it happening in full view of that beach. 我不想让全沙滩的人都看到你动手
[43:30] Yeah. 好
[43:49] What was that? 怎么回事
[44:35] It’s arrived. 到了
[44:37] The cache? 宝藏吗
[44:41] What else does it say? 还说什么了
[44:47] It’s across the island. 在岛那头
[44:49] Mr. Silver insists that we exit through the northwest tunnel 西尔弗先生坚持要我们从西北地道出去
[44:52] where we’ll be escorted over land to the southern coast. 由他们从那里护送我们到南海岸
[44:56] The transport will meet us there. 在那里和船队碰头
[45:04] This wasn’t part of the deal. 我们的协议不是这么说的
[45:09] Sailing a fortune in jewels into that harbor 难不成还要大摇大摆驶进港口
[45:13] in full view of a beach filled with enraged pirates, 当着满岸躁动的海盗的面交接一大笔珠宝吗
[45:16] you can understand his reluctance. 他不同意也是正常
[45:20] This way, there will be far less risk 这般安排 就不太可能
[45:22] of anyone disturbing the exchange. 会有人扰乱交接了
[45:24] I saw his face when you accepted this deal, 你同意交易时我可看见了他的表情
[45:27] and I imagine you did, too. 我想你也看见了
[45:29] If there is anyone on that beach 若说届时海滩上
[45:30] with a desire to disrupt this exchange, 有谁想破坏交接
[45:32] I’m concerned Mr. Silver may be first among them. 我看最有可能的便是西尔弗先生了
[45:36] I’m not concerned. 我倒不担心
[45:45] Lieutenant Utley. 厄特利副官
[45:46] Select six of your men to escort us. 你挑六人护送我们
[45:49] Mr. Soames is in charge until I return. 我不在时 听索姆斯先生号令
[46:49] The men are all in position? 人都到位了吗
[46:53] They are. 到了
[46:56] About a dozen of them beyond that tree line. 还有十来个藏在树后
[47:01] Once Silver gives the signal, 西尔弗一下令
[47:03] they’ll close in. 他们便会杀出来
[47:19] They’ll have soldiers with them. 他们会带士兵来
[47:21] Tell Silver it’s important 告诉西尔弗 务必等到
[47:22] we wait until they’ve all cleared the tunnel 对方所有人从地道里出来
[47:23] before we make any kind of move. 才能行动
[47:26] When the time comes, 动手时
[47:27] I don’t want anyone else touching Flint. 我不希望任何人对弗林特出手
[47:31] I’ll handle it. 他交给我处理
[47:51] This isn’t right. 这不对劲
[47:56] All those men out there that you and I have fought alongside. 站在那里的都是与你我出生入死的好兄弟
[48:01] I can’t believe I’m the only one who knows this isn’t right. 我无法相信我是唯一一个察觉到不对劲的人
[48:49] You built all of this. 是你造就了这一切
[48:54] The resistance. 那一场反抗
[48:57] It wouldn’t have worked without you. 没有你根本行不通
[49:02] But part of what you built, it worked too well. 然而这其中已经有不受你控制的部分了
[49:10] Long John Silver. 郎·约翰·西弗尔
[49:14] All he had to do was open his mouth, 你只需轻轻把嘴一张
[49:18] say your name, 说出你的名号
[49:20] and everyone listened. 所有人都会听他号令
[49:26] What was it that he said about me? 他说我什么了
[49:31] He said the reason Flint’s fleet 他说弗林特的舰队
[49:32] never got warning of the barricade in the harbor 在港口遇到障碍前之所以没收到警告
[49:34] wasn’t because Mr. Featherstone didn’t relay it… 并不是因为费瑟斯通先生没有转告…
[49:40] wasn’t because Max intercepted it. 也不是因为麦克斯拦下了消息
[49:45] He said it was because you never sent it in the first place. 而是因为你根本就没有发出警告
[49:50] And they all believed him. 而他们都听信了他的话
[49:55] I don’t think anyone actually believed it. 我想没人信他说的话
[49:59] You weren’t indicted based on the facts, 无论是基于事实 或是对你动机的猜测
[50:02] or our suspicions of your motives. 你都没有受到指控
[50:05] He just said it. 他只不过把这事说出来了
[50:09] Only, no one had the balls to defy him. 只是没人敢反抗他
[50:14] I told them 我跟他们说
[50:16] I should be the one to do it. 我来动手比较好
[50:19] If it was gonna happen, 事情如果真到了这一步
[50:21] I thought it should be a friend. 动手的也应该是你的朋友
[50:30] But fuck it. 不过算了
[50:33] I won’t do it. 我不会杀你的
[50:45] You’ve all forgotten your oaths. 你们都忘记了自己的誓言
[50:50] They were given to this man 你们发誓效忠于他
[50:52] when that man was just a fiction. 而那海盗王只不过是虚构出来的
[50:57] To hell with all of you who can’t tell the difference! 老子才不管你们这些分不清虚实的人
[51:02] To hell with all of you! 老子不会动手的
[51:36] Stop! 住手
[51:53] Take him to the Underhill estate. 把他押到昂德希尔种植园
[51:59] Do it. 快去
[52:27] Captain? 船长
[52:33] Is the cache on the sand yet? 宝藏运到沙滩上没
[52:36] The cache isn’t here. 宝藏不在这里
[52:38] What the fuck is this? 这是怎么回事
[52:42] I don’t know. 我不知道
[52:48] Stand down. Just wait! 退下 先别动
[53:14] What are you doing here? 你们来这里干什么
[53:16] We escaped the governor’s men. 我们从总督手下的人手里逃了出来
[53:19] Came back to rejoin the fight, 想回来重新加入战团
[53:21] but didn’t know if the harbor was safe to enter. 但是不知道港口是否能让我们安全进入
[53:25] What are you doing here? 你们来这里干什么
[53:45] You want to trade it? 你们要拿宝藏做交易
[53:47] You want to trade the cache, my cache? 你们想让出宝藏 我的宝藏
[53:51] It was the only way we could 只有这样 我们才能
[53:53] avoid a fight we were more than likely to lose. 避免这场没什么胜算的战争
[53:56] And it guarantees us control of the island today and for certain. 这能保证我们手握这座岛的控制权
[53:59] All it guarantees is we no longer have the cache 这只能保证我们丢了大家都认为
[54:01] that we all agreed was critical. 至关重要的宝藏
[54:04] And who decided this? 是谁做的决定
[54:05] You and Mr. Silver? 你和西尔弗先生吗
[54:17] – It won’t work. – It’s done. -这行不通的 -已经定下来了
[54:19] It’s already agreed to. 已经同意了
[54:21] She agreed to it. 是她同意了
[54:24] Her people agreed. 她那边的人同意了
[54:25] You’ve agreed. 你们同意了
[54:27] But it’s all meaningless 但这都没有任何意义
[54:28] unless and until he agrees. 除非他同意了
[54:33] Woodes Rogers. 伍兹·罗杰斯
[54:34] He left the island for Port Royal as she asked 他按她说的 离开这座岛 前往皇家港了
[54:38] to await her arrival with the money. 就等着她带着钱财过去了
[54:39] He’s already agreed to it. 他已经同意了
[54:42] No, he hasn’t. 不 他没有
[54:47] What is it? 那是什么
[54:48] What do you see out there? 你看到什么了
[55:01] I watched him defeat Edward Teach in battle… 我亲眼看到他打倒了爱德华·蒂奇
[55:06] outnumbered 以少胜多
[55:08] and through sheer force of will. 眼里充满了十足的斗志
[55:11] I saw his bloodlust with my own eyes. 我亲眼见证了他的嗜血屠杀
[55:14] That man will never surrender his position here. 那个男人是绝对不会交出控制权的
[55:19] He will never allow himself to be defeated by you or I. 他绝对不会容忍自己败在你我手上
[55:23] Not because we bribed him, 不为贿赂所动
[55:24] not because Eleanor Guthrie told him so. 也不在意埃莉诺·格斯里是怎么说的
[55:27] He simply will not allow it to happen. 他只是不允许这一切发生
[55:34] I don’t know where that man went 我不知道那个男人到底去了哪儿
[55:36] or what designs drew him there, 或者他去皇家港有什么图谋
[55:39] but this I know– 但我知道
[55:42] Woodes Rogers will be returning… 伍兹·罗杰斯会回来的…
[55:46] and this fight isn’t nearly over. 这场战争 远未结束
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme