时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | My grandfather is one of the wealthiest men in the New World. | 我的祖父是新大陆上最为富有的人之一 |
[00:15] | If I plead our case and gain his support, | 如果我们向法庭申诉并获得他的支持 |
[00:17] | that might be all we need to emerge from this intact. | 这样我们或许就能全身而退了 |
[00:19] | I alone am to be left in charge of Nassau’s security. | 我被留下负责拿骚的安全 |
[00:22] | And I gave our lord governor my solemn oath | 我向总督大人立下庄严之誓 |
[00:25] | that I would see it protected. | 我会保护拿骚 |
[00:27] | Israel Hands. | 伊斯雷尔·汉兹 |
[00:29] | It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 很荣幸能认识你 |
[00:31] | – You want to withdraw? – If we don’t, | -你难道要撤退吗 -如果不撤退 |
[00:33] | it will be the end of whatever trust exists | 我们和岛上所有奴隶取得的信任 |
[00:35] | between us and the slaves on the island. | 将全部瓦解 |
[00:37] | I’m through following you down a path only you seem able to see. | 我受够了跟随你走只有你看得到的路 |
[00:40] | Fire! | 开火 |
[00:44] | The neighboring estates must’ve heard the guns and rallied. | 附近的种植园一定听到枪声集合了 |
[00:46] | We need to be gone before that militia arrives. | 我们得赶在民兵团到来前撤离 |
[00:48] | I board the sloop and I run. | 我开单桅帆船往远处逃 |
[00:50] | The door will be open for you | 你也就有了 |
[00:51] | to reach your grandfather and gain his aid. | 去找你祖父求援的机会 |
[00:53] | It’s the governor’s banner. Do we pursue? | 那是总督的旗 要追击吗 |
[00:56] | Set a course to overtake her. | 制定航线追上他 |
[02:57] | Captain? | 船长 |
[03:02] | I would’ve thought you’d retired by now. | 你现在去休息吧 |
[03:05] | Bulletins from my scouts in the field tonight. | 今晚探子来报了 |
[03:10] | I was contemplating my response after the sunrise. | 我在想明天该答复什么 |
[03:14] | Anything we should discuss? | 要一起商量一下吗 |
[03:18] | You have enough on your mind. | 你要操心的事情已经够多了 |
[03:21] | Let this be my concern. | 这事交给我吧 |
[03:31] | Have you told her, my Lord? | 你跟她说了吗 大人 |
[03:34] | Your wife. | 和你夫人说 |
[03:37] | About what lies ahead? | 即将发生的事情 |
[03:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:48] | She doesn’t need it on her mind, either… | 她也不必把这些事情放在心上 |
[03:52] | what lies ahead. | 去想要发生的事情 |
[04:03] | I have found that contemplating these things | 我发现费尽心思地去考虑这些事情 |
[04:07] | is the most difficult part. | 其实是最为艰难的 |
[04:10] | That when the dread moment arrives, | 只有在最令人恐惧的时分 |
[04:14] | your true nature will assert itself. | 真我才会坚持己见 |
[04:17] | The confusion will lift | 所有疑惑都将散去 |
[04:20] | and all will appear as it should be. | 事情的原本面目亦将浮现 |
[04:25] | You’ve given me good men to lead. | 你把最精锐的手下都交由我率领 |
[04:28] | I’ll do my best by them. | 我会好好利用他们的 |
[04:35] | There isn’t a good man among them. | 他们之中没有善类了 |
[04:40] | Not anymore. | 再也没有了 |
[04:44] | Some of them may have been, before all this. | 或许在经历这一切之前 其中曾有善人 |
[04:49] | Some of them may be again | 其中也有人 |
[04:51] | on the other side of it. | 又一次站在黑暗面 |
[04:53] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[04:57] | good men are not what the moment requires. | 我们不需要好人 |
[05:03] | Right now, | 此时此刻 |
[05:05] | the time calls for dark men | 时代在召集黑暗之人 |
[05:09] | to do dark things. | 行黑暗之事 |
[05:13] | Do not be afraid to lead them to it. | 不要害怕带领他们走进黑暗 |
[05:29] | Everything is ready. | 一切就绪 |
[05:31] | Prepare for departure! | 准备启程 |
[05:39] | Today is the 24th. | 今天是24号 |
[05:44] | David is five today. | 也是大卫的五岁生日 |
[05:48] | My son. | 我儿子的生日 |
[05:51] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这事啊 |
[05:55] | Mr. Grandal has not contacted me in weeks. | 格兰达先生已经好几个星期没联系我了 |
[05:59] | With the war apparently occupying Spain’s attention elsewhere, | 很显然 现在西班牙因战事而分心他处 |
[06:04] | there is a good chance the entire unfortunate affair | 这一个因西班牙宝藏而起的不幸之事 |
[06:06] | surrounding the Spanish gold is behind us. | 很有可能已经结束了 |
[06:09] | So, when we reach Philadelphia, | 所以 等我们到了费城 |
[06:11] | once you are under the protection of your family… | 只要你得到家族的庇护… |
[06:17] | I was hoping you might see fit to release me from my service, | 希望你能让我重获自由 |
[06:21] | that I might return to London… | 让我回到伦敦… |
[06:25] | to my children. | 与孩子团聚 |
[06:28] | Of course. | 这是当然 |
[06:35] | Ma’am… | 夫人… |
[06:39] | I’ve just been informed | 我刚收到通知 |
[06:40] | our permission to depart has been suspended. | 我们得以启程的许可被中止了 |
[06:42] | Suspended? Why? | 被中止了 为什么 |
[06:43] | I’m told the soldiers that were to comprise your escort | 我接到通报称本来护送您的士兵 |
[06:46] | are otherwise needed ashore. | 有别的任务上岸去了 |
[07:10] | What the fuck is this? | 你们怎么回事 |
[07:12] | – Get out. – Get dressed. | -滚 -穿上衣服 |
[07:45] | Mr. Harrison, proceed. | 哈里森先生 说吧 |
[07:53] | Six men with you. | 你带了六个人 |
[07:56] | They never looked my way as I stayed a considerable distance. | 他们没发现我 因为我躲得远 |
[08:00] | Saw you meet two others late last night, | 我昨天深夜看见你出去见了两个人 |
[08:03] | one of them standing on just one leg. | 有一个只有一条腿 |
[08:06] | Saw it all. | 我全看见了 |
[08:09] | I had him follow you | 我让他跟着你 |
[08:11] | after you left town so abruptly last night. | 看你昨晚急匆匆出城干什么去了 |
[08:17] | I assume the one-legged man was Long John Silver. | 我猜那一条腿的便是朗·约翰·西尔弗吧 |
[08:23] | Would you like to tell me what the meeting was about? | 能不能告诉我你们见面说什么了 |
[08:27] | I was summoned by him | 他传信要见我 |
[08:29] | in a failed attempt to extort money from me. | 想勒索我 不过没得逞 |
[08:33] | I would hope that your spy also informed you | 我希望你的眼线也告诉了你 |
[08:35] | that four of my six men attempted to arrest him | 我带去抓捕他的六个人里 |
[08:38] | and died in the effort. | 反被他杀了四个 |
[08:39] | I was barely able to escape myself. | 连我自己也是死里逃生 |
[08:42] | Surely this should mitigate any doubt | 若是有人对我的忠诚有任何怀疑 |
[08:44] | you may have about my loyalties. | 此番也可宽了心吧 |
[08:47] | If you were loyal to the governor, | 可若是你真的忠于总督 |
[08:49] | why did you not inform me of the meeting before the fact? | 为何不禀报我就擅自出城见面 |
[08:53] | If you are loyal to the governor, | 若你真的忠于总督 |
[08:55] | why attempt to arrest a man as dangerous as he | 为何还要大费周章活捉这恶贼 |
[08:58] | rather than simply eliminating him? | 而不是斩草除根 永绝后患 |
[09:02] | If you had informed me, | 再说如果你向我禀报 |
[09:03] | I’m sure I could have helped in that regard. | 我定会派人助你捉拿他 |
[09:06] | My questions about your loyalty, ma’am, | 昨天晚上的事件 女士 |
[09:08] | are not mitigated by last night’s events. | 远不能宽了我对你忠诚的疑心 |
[09:10] | If anything, they are now aggravated to an intolerable degree. | 更使我对你怀疑加深 不能容你首鼠两端 |
[09:20] | Does the testimony presented satisfy a charge of treason? | 这证词足够定下叛国罪了吧 |
[09:23] | – Wait. – It does. | -且慢 -足够了 |
[09:26] | This is outrageous. | 简直不可理喻 |
[09:27] | When the governor returns, he will not stand for this. | 等总督回来 肯定不会同意的 |
[09:29] | The governor is not here. I am here. | 总督不在 我做主 |
[09:33] | And you are now under an indictment | 你叛国罪名已定 |
[09:35] | that carries with it the penalty of death. | 按律当处死刑 |
[09:43] | Mr. Harrison here trailed Long John Silver | 哈里森先生跟踪了朗·约翰·西尔弗 |
[09:46] | before losing him in the wrecks. | 直跟到残骸处才跟丢了 |
[09:48] | Men and horse await in the square, | 大队人马已在广场整装 |
[09:50] | preparing to clear that area and apprehend him. | 准备搜查那片区域 将他逮捕 |
[09:54] | Today is the day the pirate resistance dies, | 剿灭海盗之乱便在今日 |
[09:57] | its leader eliminated, | 贼酋伏法 |
[09:59] | its supporters in Nassau exposed and arrested. | 拿骚的内奸也被捉拿 |
[10:02] | If you cooperate with me to that end, | 若是你乖乖配合 助我成功 |
[10:06] | perhaps your death might still be averted. | 你的小命兴许还能保住 |
[10:15] | We have no choice but to leave the island. | 我们别无他法 只能离岛了 |
[10:17] | No one is leaving anything. | 哪也不许去 |
[10:20] | We came here to take Nassau. | 我们是来夺占拿骚的 |
[10:21] | We leave once that is done or not at all. | 除非成功 否则绝不撤走 |
[10:24] | Take Nassau? | 夺占拿骚 |
[10:26] | With what army? | 哪还有人手 |
[10:28] | Whatever slaves are still alive on this island | 这岛上还活着的奴隶 |
[10:31] | will never fight alongside a pirate again. | 绝对不会再和海盗并肩作战了 |
[10:34] | – Not after last night. – Last night, | -昨夜之后再不会了 -昨夜 |
[10:36] | there were also pirates who fought alongside us. | 还有海盗和我们并肩拼杀 |
[10:38] | Against terrible odds and at great cost. | 不仅寡不敌众 而且伤亡惨重 |
[10:41] | Billy and his men are our enemies now, but these men are not. | 比利的队伍是我们的敌人 这几个人不是 |
[10:44] | And as long as that is true, our alliance with them holds. | 只要他们不与我们为敌 就还是我们的盟友 |
[10:55] | You know where you’re going? | 你下一步有打算吗 |
[10:57] | I saw her last employed in the tavern. | 我昨晚在酒馆看见她了 |
[10:59] | I’ll begin there. | 就从那里着手吧 |
[11:01] | We don’t need to persuade her to do anything yet. | 目前还不用说服她做什么 |
[11:04] | Eventually, we’ll need to garner support | 到最后 我们会需要人帮我们 |
[11:06] | to help incite Nassau to revolt against the governor, | 挑动拿骚反抗总督的统治 |
[11:10] | but what we need right now is information. | 眼下我们需要的是情报 |
[11:13] | How many soldiers there are, | 有多少守军驻扎 |
[11:15] | what kind of sympathy exists for our cause. | 有多少人同情我们的事业 |
[11:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[11:25] | What for? | 谢什么 |
[11:27] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[11:28] | You did not have to side with me. | 你当时其实不必站在我这边 |
[11:30] | It was costly for you to do so. | 那样做对你来说代价太大了 |
[11:32] | Well, it would have cost far more for me not to have done so. | 于我而言 不那么做的代价可能会更大 |
[11:36] | We might be able to take Nassau alone, | 我们也许能独自攻下拿骚 |
[11:38] | but there will be no greater victory, no widespread revolution | 但那样就不会有更深远的胜利 广泛的变革 |
[11:41] | unless we can somehow keep our alliance together. | 只有团结一致才能实现 |
[11:46] | You truly believe it is possible? | 你真的认为可以实现吗 |
[11:49] | That as disadvantaged and disabled as we are, | 我们已经处于这样的劣势 |
[11:53] | that anything we do here | 我们在这所作出的努力 |
[11:54] | is going to make the least bit of difference | 足以让伦敦王室对我们的看法 |
[11:56] | to the men in London? | 产生任何改变吗 |
[11:59] | Well, that’s the trick, isn’t it? | 关键就在于此 不是吗 |
[12:02] | If no one remembers a time before there was an England, | 如果没有人记得在英国到来之前这里的过去 |
[12:04] | then no one can imagine a time after it. | 就不会对这个地方的未来有任何展望 |
[12:07] | The empire survives in part | 某种程度上这个帝国能存活下来 |
[12:09] | because we believe its survival to be inevitable. | 是因为人们相信它能屹立不倒 |
[12:13] | But it isn’t. | 但并非如此 |
[12:16] | And they know that. | 人们也很清楚这一点 |
[12:19] | That’s why they’re so terrified of you and I. | 人们也因此十分惧怕你我 |
[12:22] | If we were able to take Nassau, | 如果我们能攻下拿骚 |
[12:26] | if we are able to expose the illusion | 如果我们能驱散他们心中的幻想 |
[12:28] | that England is not inevitable, | 英国的统治并非是定数 |
[12:32] | if we are able to incite a revolt | 倘若我们能煽动起反抗 |
[12:34] | that spreads across the New World… | 并让这反抗席卷整个新世界… |
[12:38] | Then, yeah… | 那么 没错… |
[12:41] | I imagine people are gonna notice. | 我想人们定会警醒 |
[12:47] | “Too much sanity may be madness, | “过于理智也是种愚蠢 |
[12:50] | and the maddest of all, | 然而最愚蠢的 |
[12:52] | to see life as it is and not as it should be.” | 就是只看生活的表象而看不到本质” |
[13:24] | Get the main sail. | 拉主帆 |
[13:27] | I’ll say this for him, he’s not shy. | 我觉得他并不胆怯 |
[13:29] | If he misses this tack, | 如果他错过了这次抢风航行 |
[13:31] | we’ll be on him in less than an hour. | 我们不到一小时就能赶上他 |
[13:33] | He’s completed his last three tacks. Why stop now? | 他都抢了三次风了 现在没理由停下 |
[13:36] | Not that close to the wind. Not nearly that close. | 他没赶上风向 丝毫不接近 |
[13:40] | Don’t you think? | 难道不是吗 |
[13:42] | Any chance he could slip away from us? | 他会不会从我们身边溜走 |
[13:45] | – Not really, no. – No. | -肯定不会 -不会 |
[13:49] | He’s pointing higher, but we’ve got the speed. | 他虽然离我们很远 但我们速度很快 |
[13:51] | He can’t hold us off forever. | 他不会一直跟我们拉开距离的 |
[13:53] | Once we’ve stopped him, | 一旦我们拦截住他 |
[13:54] | you and I will take the vanguard aboard on longboats. | 你跟我就乘大艇冲锋登船 |
[13:58] | You can stay close, provide support until we’re boarded. | 你在近处提供支援 直至我们成功登船 |
[14:02] | Ever captained a ship of this size before? | 你以前统帅过这种规模的船吗 |
[14:04] | God, no. | 没有 |
[14:07] | Have you captained a ship this size before? | 你有过这种规模船只的统帅经历吗 |
[14:11] | – Sure. – Good. | -有 -很好 |
[14:20] | This ain’t ever gonna end for us, is it? | 我们永远都会像现在这样了 对吧 |
[14:23] | What? | 什么 |
[14:25] | You always wanted to stand next to giants. | 你总是喜欢依附着巨人 |
[14:27] | Now there you are. | 你现在就是这样 |
[14:31] | And I’m wondering how it is | 我在想 我们什么时候 |
[14:32] | you and I are ever gonna move on from this. | 才能摆脱现在的局面 |
[14:40] | He’s brilliant, you know? | 他非常睿智 |
[14:42] | I’ve heard him underestimated on that score, | 这一点以前被人们忽视了 |
[14:44] | perhaps owing to his physical strength. | 也许是因为他长得身高体健 |
[14:46] | People finding it hard to | 人们觉得 |
[14:47] | accept the idea that one man can be two things, | 不会有人能做到智勇双全 |
[14:50] | but I’ve seen it. | 但我见识过 |
[14:52] | He is brilliant. | 他真的很睿智 |
[14:56] | And last night, all he wanted was revenge, | 至少在昨晚 他一心只为复仇 |
[14:58] | and all that would satisfy | 为此 只有能得到 |
[15:00] | it was Eleanor Guthrie’s head on a plate. | 埃莉诺·格斯里的项上人头才会罢休 |
[15:01] | And in a moment in which | 在那节骨眼上 |
[15:03] | he had no appetite to be persuaded otherwise, | 任何劝阻都不会让他动摇 |
[15:06] | I persuaded him otherwise. | 可我却说服了他 |
[15:10] | If the story of the pirate Jack Rackham | 如果海盗杰克·拉克姆的传奇故事 |
[15:13] | is to end with him standing alongside Blackbeard as an equal, | 是以与黑胡子并肩一道 平起平坐 |
[15:17] | together defeating the governor who hanged Charles Vane | 共同击败了绞死查尔斯·韦恩的总督 |
[15:19] | and in so doing restoring pirate rule over Nassau… | 从而重建拿骚的海盗统治而划上句号… |
[15:29] | that is an ending I can live with. | 这才是让我能聊以慰藉的结果 |
[15:34] | Defeat Rogers and we walk away. | 打败罗杰斯 我们就抽身而出 |
[15:42] | They’ve missed stays! | 他们抢风失败了 |
[15:44] | We’ve got him. | 我们捉住他了 |
[15:46] | Ready the guns! | 炮火准备 |
[15:51] | The end is about to begin. | 一切即将结束 |
[15:57] | Our invasion failed. | 我们的入侵行动失败了 |
[16:01] | But we are not through. | 但这一切还没结束 |
[16:04] | There is support for our cause inside Nassau. | 拿骚城里有支持我们事业的人 |
[16:07] | There must be, however dormant. | 一定有 他们只是暂时潜伏 |
[16:10] | But we need to find it. | 但我们要找出来 |
[16:12] | Need your help to find it. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:14] | There was support once, | 曾经有过支持者 |
[16:16] | but now Nassau is frightened. | 但如今拿骚恐惧不安 |
[16:20] | What you would ask, openly defying those soldiers… | 你想要他们公开反抗那些英国士兵 |
[16:25] | I doubt you’d find that kind of support. | 我很怀疑你能否找到这样的人 |
[16:31] | I have lost more than you can know to reach this moment. | 你无法想象为了走到这一步 我失去了什么 |
[16:35] | Captain Flint has lost more than you can know. | 弗林特船长又失去了什么 |
[16:37] | – But we are here. – Captain Flint? | -但我们已在此 -弗林特船长 |
[16:40] | He awaits with a small force of men. | 他带着一小队人马 伺机而动 |
[16:42] | But if we can see those prisoners broken free… | 但如果我们能放走那些囚犯… |
[16:44] | And you are with him as well? | 那你跟他也是一伙的吗 |
[16:47] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[16:49] | Him who? | 谁 |
[16:53] | Long John Silver. | 朗·约翰·西尔弗 |
[16:57] | He died in the bay | 进攻拿骚时 |
[17:01] | during the invasion. | 他死在海湾了 |
[17:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:08] | A posse just departed for the wrecks | 一队士兵刚刚出发前往沉船残骸 |
[17:11] | under instructions from Captain Berringer | 奉贝林格船长之命 |
[17:13] | to locate and arrest Long John Silver. | 捉拿朗·约翰·西尔弗 |
[17:27] | Are you all right, ma’am? | 您没事吧 女士 |
[17:33] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[17:41] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[17:42] | – Fuck, fuck, fuck. – That’s enough. | -该死 该死 -够了 |
[17:46] | We should be running. | 我们该赶紧逃跑 |
[17:48] | There’s nowhere to run. | 根本无处可逃 |
[17:50] | Then we have a serious problem, | 那我们可陷入大麻烦了 |
[17:52] | as Captain Berringer is going to demand | 贝林格船长等会儿就会叫她供出 |
[17:54] | she identify her connections to the resistance, which is us. | 她与反抗军之间的联系人 也就是我们 |
[17:57] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[17:59] | How can you be so sure? | 你如何能确定 |
[18:00] | Because she doesn’t like her friends being threatened. | 因为她不喜欢看到朋友被威胁 |
[18:03] | And she doesn’t like to be pushed around. | 也不喜欢受人摆布 |
[18:05] | I sincerely hope you’re right, | 我衷心希望你是对的 |
[18:07] | as I believe our lives depend upon it. | 因为我们的命全押在这上头了 |
[18:10] | She won’t tell on us in there. | 她不会在里面告发我们的 |
[18:12] | What we should be worried about | 我们该担心的是 |
[18:14] | is how we’re going to help her from out here. | 怎么才能从外面给她帮助 |
[18:18] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[18:23] | The other day, | 前几天 |
[18:25] | you refused to name the source you used | 你不肯说出是谁给你提供消息 |
[18:28] | to undermine the pirate invasion of the bay… | 助你破坏海盗在海湾的入侵行动 |
[18:32] | as a matter of principle. | 因为那有违你的原则 |
[18:37] | Since that time, Long John Silver and his associates | 在那之后 朗·约翰·西尔弗和他的同伙 |
[18:41] | have murdered one of my men… | 杀了我一个手下 |
[18:44] | murdered four of your men… | 杀了你四个手下 |
[18:48] | murdered a family of three on the Underhill estate | 昨晚在昂德希尔种植园又残忍地 |
[18:52] | in cold blood last night, | 杀害了一家三口 |
[18:53] | including an eight-year-old girl. | 包括一个年仅八岁的女孩 |
[18:58] | Knowing now how high the bodies are piling, | 如今你知道已经死了这么多人 |
[19:01] | how real the threat is, | 威胁是如此地真实 |
[19:04] | I am giving you an opportunity to remedy your error | 我再给你一次机会 弥补你的错误 |
[19:07] | and help me end this threat once and for all. | 帮我彻底消除这个威胁 |
[19:16] | I want the names of your sources. | 我要知道你的消息来源 |
[19:23] | I am sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[19:25] | but I cannot do that. | 但我不能说 |
[19:28] | Cannot or will not? | 不能还是不愿意 |
[19:31] | These men would turn on you in a blink of an eye. | 这些人瞬间就会背叛你 |
[19:34] | Why would you go to such lengths to protect them? | 你何苦大费周折保护他们 |
[19:37] | I told you I have an understanding with the governor… | 我说过了 我和总督之间有协议 |
[19:42] | – Give me the names. – …in which he acknowledged the benefit | -把名单给我 -他也认同 |
[19:43] | of my being able to honor my word to my sources… | 我该遵守我对线人许下的承诺 |
[19:46] | Give me the names. | 把名单给我 |
[19:47] | …such that I might continue to serve his regime… | …这样我以后才有机会继续为他效力 |
[19:48] | Give me the names. | 把名单给我 |
[19:49] | – …in the future as I have served it… – Give me the names. | -正如过去的每一天… -把名单给我 |
[19:50] | – …every day until now. – Give me the names. Give me the names! | -直到今天 -把名单给我 把名单给我 |
[19:59] | You can’t go in there, ma’am. | 您不能进去 女士 |
[20:03] | What is going on here? | 这儿是什么情况 |
[20:14] | Go! | 快跑 |
[20:48] | I’m not shackled. | 我没被绑 |
[20:51] | You plan to run? | 你打算逃跑吗 |
[20:56] | Do I need to run? | 我需要逃跑吗 |
[21:01] | That’d be fun for me to see. | 你要是跑了倒是会很有趣 |
[21:05] | How would you do it? | 你会怎么做 |
[21:09] | With great difficulty, I imagine. | 应该会困难重重 |
[21:13] | How would you take Nassau? | 你会怎么攻下拿骚 |
[21:18] | When I did it… | 当初我攻下拿骚 |
[21:22] | drove the governor away, | 赶走那个总督时 |
[21:24] | I had Teach and an army of my once-brothers at my back. | 我有蒂奇和我曾经的弟兄在背后支持 |
[21:28] | You want to play Teach? | 你想当蒂奇 |
[21:31] | Who’s to play the rest? | 那其他人从哪来 |
[21:35] | Or do you believe we two could do it alone? | 还是说你觉得就我们俩可以攻下拿骚 |
[21:56] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[22:04] | Look over there! | 查查那里 |
[22:10] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[22:12] | Right. Over there! | 好 那边 |
[22:14] | – Behind them. – Check the brush! | -跟上 -查查灌木丛 |
[22:21] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[22:22] | Search that wreck! Get in there! | 搜查那个残骸 进去搜 |
[22:58] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[23:01] | How are we going to take Nassau? | 我们要怎么攻下拿骚 |
[23:04] | That’s how. | 这就是答案 |
[23:27] | Cease fire! | 停火 |
[23:28] | Cease firing! | 停火 |
[23:29] | Shall we reload, Captain? | 还要装弹吗 船长 |
[23:35] | There’s nothing more we can do from here. | 我们在这儿做不了什么 |
[23:40] | They’re on their own now. | 他们只能自己靠自己 |
[26:44] | They’ve struck their colors! | 他们投降了 |
[27:18] | She is the most influential member of the Governor’s Council. | 她是总督委员会里最有影响力的成员 |
[27:20] | Whatever tension there has been, | 无论这之间有什么问题 |
[27:21] | – he relies upon her to maintain control. – Ma’am. | -他得靠她来维持控制 -夫人 |
[27:24] | If when the governor does return | 如果总督回来了 |
[27:25] | I have to explain to him | 我得告诉他 |
[27:27] | that I discovered the most influential member of his council | 我发现他委员会中最有影响力的成员 |
[27:30] | conspiring with our enemies | 与我们的敌人狼狈为奸 |
[27:32] | and took action to stop her, | 我不得不采取行动阻止她 |
[27:34] | that is an explanation I will offer happily. | 我会很乐意提供这种解释的 |
[27:38] | Now, I apologize for the delay | 很抱歉您前往费城的 |
[27:40] | in your transport to Philadelphia. | 船只推迟了 |
[27:42] | The men were most needed to address today’s crisis. | 人手都被调集来处理今天的危机了 |
[27:45] | Please trust I will have you on your way | 请相信我 我一定会让你 |
[27:47] | by the time the sun rises tomorrow. | 在明天日出之前出发 |
[28:01] | I explained the situation to him. | 我向他说明了形势 |
[28:03] | He’s in no mood to be reasoned with on the issue. | 他没有心情理智地看待这个问题 |
[28:06] | You saw him, Silver? | 你看到西尔弗了 |
[28:08] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[28:10] | It was him and one other. | 只有他和另外一个人 |
[28:13] | I had six men. | 我有六个人 |
[28:15] | I thought it would be sufficient to apprehend him myself. | 我以为已经足够人手逮捕他 |
[28:17] | Apprehend him? | 逮捕他 |
[28:19] | No one asked you to apprehend him. | 没人要求你逮捕他 |
[28:20] | All you had to do was report the invitation to meet | 你只需要将会面邀请上报 |
[28:23] | and let the captain handle it. | 让船长来处理 |
[28:24] | How in God’s name did that not occur to you? | 你怎么就没能想到这点 |
[28:26] | I did not fail to do it. | 我不是没想到 |
[28:29] | I refused to do it and would again. | 我只是不想 再来一次也一样 |
[28:32] | Why would you refuse to adhere to the law? | 你为什么不愿遵守法律 |
[28:36] | Because the last time | 因为上次 |
[28:38] | the law got its hands on a pirate of that stature, | 依法处理那样身份的海盗时 |
[28:41] | it yielded the following– | 产生的是 |
[28:44] | anger, | 愤怒 |
[28:45] | hostility, | 敌意 |
[28:46] | resentment, | 不满 |
[28:48] | purges to combat it all that only resulted in amplifying it all, | 大清洗来消除那些反抗反而滋生更多 |
[28:52] | and a resistance movement that, since Captain Vane was hanged, | 以及自从韦恩船长被绞 |
[28:56] | has done nothing but grow strong enough | 反抗者反而强大到 |
[28:58] | to control almost every part of this island outside of Nassau. | 几乎控制了除拿骚之外这个岛屿的每个部分 |
[29:03] | And you ask why I chose | 你还问我为什么我选择 |
[29:05] | not to help start the cycle all over again? | 不继续这个循环吗 |
[29:07] | There is a ship in the bay | 海湾上有艘船 |
[29:09] | that is supposed to be taking me to a place | 本该载着我驶向一个可能可以解决 |
[29:11] | where I might actually solve our problems here. | 我们这里问题的地方 |
[29:13] | But instead, I am stuck here for as long as it takes to fix this. | 然而 我要留在这里直到问题解决 |
[29:17] | In order to do that, | 为此 |
[29:18] | you are going to have to give me something to fix it with. | 你得给我些建议 |
[29:21] | But you’d better come up with something of value I can use | 但最好行之有效 |
[29:23] | to get him to walk away from this. | 可以让他平安脱身 |
[29:26] | You think you can control him. | 你自以为可以控制他 |
[29:31] | And by the time you realize he has been controlling you, | 等你意识到他一直在控制你的时候 |
[29:35] | it is going to be too late. | 为时已晚 |
[29:50] | Give me something I can use | 给我些有用的 |
[29:51] | because otherwise I can’t help you. | 不然我没法帮你 |
[29:54] | And I beg your pardon, but what the fuck have you got to lose? | 见谅 你又何曾失去过什么 |
[30:09] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[30:10] | Fugitive escaped. | 逃犯逃走了 |
[30:11] | Though, not before killing three of my men | 杀了我三个手下 |
[30:13] | and fixing that to one of the bodies. | 还在尸体上附上了这个 |
[30:18] | What does it say? | 上面说什么 |
[30:24] | “To the men and women of Nassau, | “拿骚的各位 |
[30:26] | “The strength of the governor’s force is now reduced by three. | “总督的人又少了三个 |
[30:31] | “The time to lend us your efforts is now. | “是时候给我们效力了 |
[30:35] | “See my brothers held captive freed. | “看到我被俘虏的弟兄们释放后 |
[30:39] | “Join them. Join me. | “加入他们 加入我 |
[30:43] | Signed, Long John Silver.” | 署名 郎·约翰·西弗尔” |
[30:48] | You heard him. | 你们听到了 |
[30:51] | The time is now. | 是时候了 |
[30:56] | Who among you would like to lend his efforts to Long John Silver | 你们中谁想给郎·约翰·西弗尔效力 |
[30:59] | and resist me? | 抵抗我 |
[31:07] | Here. | 来吧 |
[31:12] | I am unarmed. | 我放了枪 |
[31:16] | No one will stand in your way. | 没人拦你们 |
[31:21] | If the time isn’t now, when the fuck is it going to be?! | 现在还没到时候 什么时候到 |
[31:28] | None of you?! | 没人吗 |
[31:32] | No one at all?! | 一个也没有吗 |
[31:50] | You fucking cowards. | 你们这些懦夫 |
[32:20] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[32:22] | – Billy. – Yep. | -比利 -嗯 |
[32:23] | – Tried to kill you? – Yep. | -想要杀你 -是 |
[32:25] | – And Madi? – Her, too. | -马迪呢 -她也是 |
[32:29] | Why are we not angry about this? | 我们为什么不生气呢 |
[32:31] | Who says we’re not? | 谁说不气人 |
[32:33] | Well, I’m not sensing a whole lot of urgency | 那我为什么还没感到 |
[32:35] | to do anything about it. | 你要有所行动 |
[32:36] | There isn’t anything we can do about it at the moment. | 目前也做不了什么 |
[32:40] | Isn’t there? | 是吗 |
[32:42] | Look, Billy’s not stupid. | 比利不蠢 |
[32:44] | He’s almost certainly consolidated by now, | 他现在一定差不多集齐人了 |
[32:46] | intimidated or eliminated anyone | 恐吓威胁或者直接除掉 |
[32:48] | who would challenge him or support me. | 那些质疑他或支持我的人 |
[32:51] | He has control of the Underhill estate, | 他控制了昂德希尔种植园 |
[32:53] | control of the army that calls it home. | 控制了住那的士兵 |
[32:56] | There will be a time to deal with him, but not now. | 会要和他较量 但不是现在 |
[33:06] | This one, however. | 倒是这个人 |
[33:11] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[33:13] | If you’d asked me yesterday, | 要是你昨天问我 |
[33:15] | when he was considering selling me to the governor for a profit, | 那时他打算把我卖给总督 |
[33:20] | I’d be in agreement we should be rid of him. | 我会觉得应该除掉他 |
[33:22] | But now, I don’t know. | 但现在 我不知道 |
[33:25] | I feel like we need as much help as we can… | 我觉得我们需要尽量多的… |
[33:30] | get. | 帮助 |
[34:08] | Execution of the pirate prisoners is scheduled for today. | 那些海盗囚犯今天处决 |
[34:12] | Captain Berringer stood in the square | 贝林格船长在广场上说 |
[34:14] | and said if Long John Silver had a problem with this, | 如果朗·约翰·西尔弗对此有异议 |
[34:17] | he was welcome to show himself and voice it. | 欢迎他站出来 |
[34:23] | Uh, even if we could get through their outer defenses, | 即使我们可以突破他们外围防御 |
[34:25] | 10 of us walk into town against what could be 100 soldiers. | 十个人潜入镇上对战一百来个士兵 |
[34:28] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[34:32] | The threats have been made. The story’s been told. | 威胁的话已经广而告之 |
[34:34] | Everyone in Nassau knows | 拿骚所有人都知道 |
[34:35] | what Long John Silver’s return means, | 朗·约翰·西尔弗回归意味着什么 |
[34:39] | what’s expected of them when he does return. | 真正回归时他们应该怎么做 |
[34:43] | All that remains to do | 余下该做的 |
[34:45] | is for him to return. | 是让他回归 |
[34:50] | It would help if Nassau knew I was coming. | 拿骚知道我要回归更有利 |
[34:53] | Can you see to it? | 你能办到吗 |
[34:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:08] | Ooh, lovely. | 真不错 |
[35:10] | I don’t make this request lightly. | 我不会轻易提出这种请求 |
[35:13] | But after everything Max has done for the council, | 但麦克斯为委员会 为你 |
[35:16] | for you, | 付出了这么多 |
[35:18] | it seems like a moment when she’s owed something back. | 你们亏欠她的 该还回来了 |
[35:21] | The charges against her | 对她的指控 |
[35:23] | are of the utmost seriousness. | 非常严重 |
[35:25] | It sounds as if the law is being adhered to. | 似乎确实法律得到了公正 |
[35:28] | And what standing do we have to interfere? | 我们又何须干涉呢 |
[35:30] | People are angry, Mr. Frasier. | 人们很生气 弗雷泽先生 |
[35:33] | At the soldiers, at Captain Berringer. | 生士兵的气 生贝林格船长的气 |
[35:35] | Some of them even at our lord governor. | 甚至有人在生总督大人的气 |
[35:37] | You may not see it, but trust me, I do. | 你也许没注意到 但相信我 我看到了 |
[35:42] | If the council won’t resist the captain, | 如果委员会不打算抵抗船长 |
[35:46] | then some of those people | 那么有些人 |
[35:46] | might find their own ways of resisting this. | 可能要用自己的方式来进行抵抗了 |
[35:50] | Ways you might not like. | 你可能不会喜欢 |
[35:57] | Don’t send for me again. | 别再来找我了 |
[36:05] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[36:10] | – What did he say? – Nothing helpful. | -他说什么了 -没什么有用的 |
[36:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:31] | You’re about to make a terrible mistake | 你即将犯下大错 |
[36:34] | and I am asking you to reconsider. | 我请求你重新考虑一下 |
[36:36] | I am entitled to exercise these sentences at my discretion. | 我有权利决定是否处决他们 |
[36:39] | But I’m not asking you to cancel the hangings. | 我不是请求你取消绞刑 |
[36:41] | I’m asking you to cancel the theater around them. | 我是请求你取消加在他们身上的戏 |
[36:47] | You intend to lure Silver in. | 你打定主意将西尔弗引诱而来 |
[36:49] | Force him to appear in the square to save his men | 强迫他来广场救人 |
[36:51] | so that you might defeat him in full view of all of Nassau. | 你便有可能在全部拿骚人民的注视下打败他 |
[36:53] | Demonstrate your fearsomeness to them. | 让他们见识到你的可怕 |
[36:56] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[36:59] | – Why not? – Because you don’t need to. | -为什么 -因为你不需要这样做 |
[37:01] | Because they know it already and because at a certain point, | 因为人们已经知道了 某种程度上说 |
[37:03] | there is only so much fear a man can endure. | 一个人能够承受的恐惧是有限的 |
[37:06] | All you are doing is antagonizing them. | 你这样只会物极必反 |
[37:08] | And who is that serving? | 谁会来承担后果 |
[37:11] | Because there is a better way to solve this problem. | 因为此事有更好的解决办法 |
[37:16] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[37:18] | This is information about the preferred routes | 这是反抗势力进入拿骚的 |
[37:20] | used by the resistance to enter into Nassau. | 首选路线信息 |
[37:26] | – She gave it to you? – She did. | -她给你的吗 -是的 |
[37:41] | Send men to lie in wait. | 让人们严阵以待 |
[37:42] | Set an ambush that can overwhelm Silver and his men | 设下埋伏 当西尔弗和他的人想通过时 |
[37:44] | when they attempt to pass. | 将他们一网打尽 |
[37:48] | End this quietly and easily and definitively. | 让此事秘密 简单 彻底地结束 |
[38:31] | What do you imagine happens next? | 你认为接下来会如何 |
[38:35] | If you are fortunate enough to capture Teach… | 如果你足够幸运 抓到了蒂奇 |
[38:42] | what will you do with him? | 你会如何处置他 |
[38:50] | Years ago | 很多年前 |
[38:52] | as a privateer during the war, | 作为战争中的私掠者 |
[38:55] | I was in a running fight with a Spanish galleon. | 我和西班牙珍宝船进入了追击战 |
[38:58] | Hounded her for days. | 追捕了很多天 |
[39:01] | By all rights, she should’ve surrendered long before she did. | 不管怎样 她早就该弃械投降了 |
[39:06] | Just before her colors were struck, a shot was fired. | 正当她准备举白旗时 有人开了枪 |
[39:11] | A cheap, cowardly shot… | 卑鄙 懦弱的一枪 |
[39:16] | fired with the knowledge they were about to surrender anyway | 像是知道了他们无论如何也会投降 |
[39:18] | and the presumption that they be entitled to quarter. | 因此假定自己有资格得到宽恕 |
[39:24] | This particular shot found its mark. | 这一枪瞄得很准 |
[39:28] | Took three of my men… | 打倒了我三个手下 |
[39:31] | one of them, my brother, Thomas. | 包括我的哥哥 托马斯 |
[39:37] | He’d always been smarter than me. | 一直以来 他都比我聪敏 |
[39:40] | Braver. | 比我勇敢 |
[39:43] | Better. | 是个更好的人 |
[39:46] | Protected me when we were young. | 于年幼时保护我 |
[39:49] | Taught me to sail when we were older. | 长大后教我扬帆航行 |
[39:53] | He was my closest friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[39:57] | Lost to a cheap and cowardly shot. | 却被卑鄙 懦弱的一枪夺去了性命 |
[40:05] | So, after they surrendered, I went aboard the ship. | 因此他们投降后 我登上了船 |
[40:09] | And I began with the captain. | 我从船长开始 |
[40:16] | I was more deliberate with him. | 杀他时 我非常泰然 |
[40:21] | It took some time. | 花了些时间 |
[40:26] | Then I moved to his first mate. | 然后是他的大副 |
[40:31] | The gun captains. | 炮长们 |
[40:34] | Gun crews. | 炮手 |
[40:39] | 74 men aboard that ship when I boarded her. | 我登船时穿上还有74个人 |
[40:43] | But by the time we reached Acapulco, there was only one. | 但等我们到达阿尔普尔科时 就只有一个了 |
[40:49] | The one I delivered alive to recount the tale. | 这个苟活的人我用他来传述我的事迹 |
[41:04] | You asked what would happen next. | 你问我接下来会如何 |
[41:08] | My instinct is the same now as it was then. | 我的本能和上次一样 |
[41:13] | I will show them what the consequences are | 我会让他们看看威胁我所挚爱的 |
[41:15] | for threatening that which I hold most dear. | 会是什么下场 |
[41:20] | I will leave no doubt about it. | 我绝不会迟疑 |
[41:25] | Do it. | 动手 |
[41:41] | Heave! | 用力 |
[42:12] | Let’s get the slack. | 先稳住 |
[42:48] | Now. | 现在 |
[42:49] | Pull! | 拉起来 |
[43:24] | Pull it away! | 拉起来 |
[43:27] | Hold him. | 稳住 |
[44:33] | Again. | 再来 |
[44:35] | Again. | 再来 |
[44:42] | Heave! | 用力 |
[45:13] | – Heave! – Get it out! | -用力 -拉出来 |
[45:16] | Heave! | 用力 |
[46:05] | Him next. | 他下一个 |
[46:45] | Again! | 再来 |
[46:47] | Again! | 再来 |
[46:48] | Heave! | 用力 |
[46:51] | Heave! | 用力 |
[47:06] | Let fall. | 放下去 |
[49:00] | Can you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[49:42] | Secure the rest of them. | 看好其他人 |
[49:45] | Set a course for Nassau. | 制定航线回拿骚 |
[49:48] | Raise sail! | 升帆 |
[50:18] | Keep moving. Don’t drag your feet! | 继续走 别磨蹭 |
[50:20] | Go on. | 走 |
[50:23] | Move it. | 快走 |
[50:25] | Go on through. | 上去 |
[51:04] | Sir… | 长官 |
[51:20] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[51:23] | Your men lying in wait for Silver and his men, | 你的人正严阵以待等着西弗尔和他的人 |
[51:26] | were they successful? | 他们成功了吗 |
[51:29] | Do it. | 动手 |
[51:42] | There was no ambush set, was there? | 你根本就没派人过去埋伏对吗 |
[51:46] | – I reconsidered. – We had an agreement. | -我重新考虑了一下 -我们说好了的 |
[51:50] | Nassau will never fully come to heel | 拿骚绝不会完全屈服 |
[51:52] | until we can demonstrate control. | 直到我们杀鸡儆猴 |
[51:55] | And control that no one can see | 如果我们的控制不能威慑民众 |
[51:57] | makes for no demonstration at all. | 那就跟没有一样 |
[52:02] | So, I will let them see it. | 所以我就让他们看见 |
[52:08] | Remove them. | 把尸体搬走 |
[52:09] | Ready the next three. | 准备带下三个人过来 |
[52:11] | Take them down. | 放下来 |
[52:14] | Next three prisoners. | 下面三个犯人 |
[52:16] | You know Lieutenant Utley from the captain’s staff? | 你认识船长手下的副官厄特利吗 |
[52:17] | – Yes. – Find him. | -认识 -找到他 |
[52:19] | Tell him I ask that he gather as much food and supplies | 告诉他我请求他集齐尽可能多的食物和补给 |
[52:20] | as he can move into the fort within the next hour. | 一小时之都带到堡垒来 |
[52:22] | – The fort? – And tell him to gather six men he trusts | -堡垒 -告诉他召集六个他信任的人 |
[52:25] | to escort it and us up there. | 护送补给和我们上去 |
[52:26] | – And tell him to get Max. – Why do we need an escort to the fort? | 叫他带上麦克斯 -为什么我们要被护送去堡垒 |
[52:29] | Quickly, please. We don’t have much time. | 请快点 我们没时间了 |
[53:10] | They’ll come. | 他们要来了 |
[53:35] | Company, fall into two ranks! | 士兵们 列成两队 |
[54:01] | Make ready! | 准备 |
[54:10] | Present! | 瞄准 |
[54:36] | Ready! | 准备 |
[54:38] | – Fire! – Fire! | -开火 -开火 |
[54:52] | Charge! | 冲锋 |
[55:12] | I need B Company! | 我需要B队 |
[55:13] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[55:15] | B Company, make ready! | B队 准备 |
[55:24] | Wait for my command! | 等我号令 |
[55:26] | Mark your target! | 瞄准目标 |