Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] I am suggesting that we help each other 我是在提议我们彼此帮助
[00:12] by an alliance of pirates and slaves, 组成海盗与奴隶的联盟
[00:16] bring down Nassau, maybe bring it all down. 拿下拿骚 也许你就拿下了一切
[00:18] My name is Woodes Rogers, 我叫伍兹·罗杰斯
[00:20] and I am the next governor of New Providence Island. 我是新普罗维登斯岛的下一任总督
[00:22] Spain– what did you have to promise them? 西班牙 你答应他们什么了
[00:24] That I would secure the remains of the Urca De Lima’s gold 我会夺回厄卡·德·利马号剩余的金子
[00:26] and return it to Havana. 并将其归还给哈瓦那
[00:28] – You set aside some of the gold? – She did. -你藏了一部分金币吗 -她藏的
[00:30] How much? 有多少
[00:31] A cache of gems. 一批匿藏的珠宝
[00:33] Spain is willing to burn Nassau to the ground. 西班牙会不惜将拿骚夷为平地
[00:36] The only way Rogers can prevent this 罗杰斯唯一能阻止这一切发生的办法
[00:38] is to find the cache and return it, 就是找回珠宝并归还
[00:39] which means if we were to find it first, 这意味着如果我们在他之前找到
[00:41] we could dictate what happens next. 我们就能决定下一步的局面
[00:43] – Where’s Vane? – The militia arrived before he could get away. -韦恩在哪 -民兵在他能逃走之前赶到了
[00:47] We had no choice but to run. 我们没别的办法 只能逃跑
[00:49] You cannot stay. 你不能留下来
[00:50] The war is going to follow that chest. 战争会随着那宝箱走
[00:52] I’ll go back and address the situation. 我回去处理这事
[00:54] We’re creating the appearance of a man out of nothing 这个形象是我们凭空捏造出来的
[00:57] That the resistance against the English 这种抵抗英国统治的人物形象
[00:58] feels compelled to rally around. 肯定能笼络人心
[01:00] When he’s ready, he’ll step into the role 等他准备好 他会进入
[01:02] we’ve created for him. 我们为他塑造的角色中
[01:03] Does he have any idea you’re using his name? 他知道你利用他的名字吗
[01:06] Long John Silver. 朗·约翰·西尔弗
[01:08] It’s a hard thing to look your successor in the eye. 这对她来说也很艰难 看着后代双眼
[01:11] But as far as successors go, your mother could do far worse. 但就权力移交这点来说 你母亲已经做得很好了
[01:14] Charles is dead. 查尔斯死了
[01:15] The governor in Nassau hung him in the square. 拿骚总督把他吊死在了广场
[01:17] The resistance in Nassau is now under way. 拿骚的反抗马上就要开始了
[01:20] I think you and I both know who it was that fashioned that noose. 我觉得我们都知道谁才是把绳索套在他头上的人
[01:22] I know this enemy. 我了解这个敌人
[01:23] He took that cache with the express purpose 他夺走金子的目的很明确
[01:26] of compelling us to commit your force 就是想迫使我们把你的军队
[01:28] to a battlefield of his choosing. 推向一场由他选择的战场
[01:29] If you allow him to dictate the terms of battle, 如果战斗的规则你让他说了算
[01:31] you court a disastrous outcome. 毁灭性的结果就是你自找的
[01:35] Tell your governor! 告诉你们总督大人
[01:36] You tell him I’m coming! 他的死期到了
[03:17] “And the Lord said unto Rebecca, “上帝对丽贝卡说”
[03:20] “two nations are in thy womb. “两国在你腹内”
[03:31] “Two peoples within you who shall be divided. “两族要从你身上出来”
[03:40] “One shall be stronger than the other. “这族必强于那族”
[03:50] And the older shall serve the younger.” “将来大的要服侍小的”
[04:03] Twins… 双胞胎
[04:06] as close as two things can get to being the same one, 是世间最相像的东西
[04:09] and what’s the first thing they do to each other? 他们彼此之间所做的第一件事是什么
[04:13] Fight over who gets to be the first one 争斗 决出谁能第一个
[04:16] to see the light of day. 看到外面的光明
[04:20] And here I sit at the head of an army of men, 现在我作为一军之首
[04:23] each of whom, present company included, 而这每个人 包括你
[04:26] has probably at some point considered 在某一时刻可能都曾经想过
[04:28] killing the man he now fights alongside, 杀死现在并肩战斗的战友
[04:31] each of whom, present company included, 每个人 也包括你
[04:33] has certainly considered killing me. 肯定都想过杀死我
[04:37] If it makes you feel any better, 如果我这样说能让你感觉好一点的话
[04:39] I haven’t considered killing you in months. 我这几个月都没想过杀死你
[04:42] A little bit. 好一点
[04:46] We’re so close. 我们就差一点
[04:51] So very close. 就差那么一点
[04:55] If we can just hold this alliance together 如果我们能维持这个联盟
[04:57] just a little longer, if we can just… 稍微久一点 如果我们能…
[05:00] will it forward just a little more… 再推动一点点…
[05:02] And nothing will ever be the same for anyone ever again. 大家的命运都将被改变
[05:09] You and I have willed our men through unthinkable things 你和我曾经带领手下经历了难以想象的事
[05:11] to get this far. 才走到了今天
[05:14] Why not one more? 为什么不能再来一次
[05:17] To call Nassau home again. 再次以拿骚为家
[05:21] Two flags on the starboard bow! 右舷船首看到两艘船
[05:35] There’s no sign of the alarm being raised. 没有响警报的迹象
[05:37] Is it possible they trust our false colors? 他们会不会信了我们的假旗
[05:39] Well, anything’s possible, but I wouldn’t count on it. 什么事都有可能 但我也不会指望它
[05:43] Maintain our current approach, present heading. 保持航线 往前行进
[05:47] Prepare to take courses. 准备好降帆
[05:48] Aye, captain. 是的 船长
[05:50] Maintain course. 保持航线
[05:52] All hands, stand by to change course. 所有人准备好改变航道
[05:54] Lookout reports had five two-masted vessels 你们在下面的时候 哨兵报告
[05:57] in the harbor while you were below. 看到五艘双桅帆船在港口
[05:59] That’s what Billy’s information suggested we should expect. 这跟比利跟我们说的信息相符
[06:01] I want more men in the yard. 桅桁这里再多来几个人
[06:04] With the governor’s naval consort gone 总督的海上力量没了
[06:05] and the Fort lightly armed, if at all, 堡垒里没有重兵把守 如果真是这样
[06:09] they won’t be able to prevent us from making our landing today. 他们阻止不了我们今天登陆
[06:13] Keep the course. 保持航向
[06:16] Stay with the land. 向陆地进发 不要偏离
[06:19] You still don’t trust him, do you? 你还是不相信他 对吗
[06:21] I understand why you do. 我理解你为什么相信他
[06:23] I don’t believe that’s what I asked. 我问你的不是这个问题
[06:25] I don’t believe you want me to answer what you’ve asked. 我不觉得你真的想让我回答那个问题
[06:30] We are in sight of the end of this journey, 这趟旅程眼看着就要结束了
[06:33] and he’s still worried this alliance all falls apart 他还在担心 在我们目的达到之前
[06:35] before we get there. 这个联盟会破裂
[06:38] Please don’t give him any more reason to indulge that feeling. 请不要再给他任何理由来助长他那种想法了
[06:56] Gun crews, prepare the starboard batteries, double shot! 炮手们 准备好右舷炮组 双炮射击
[06:59] Sharpen up the yards now. 拉紧桅桁
[07:00] And clew our courses as we approach the harbor. 在向港口进发的同时 拉下风篷
[07:03] Helm, once we’ve cleared the reefs, 舵手 一旦帆收起来
[07:05] head up two points so that we might begin our run. 赶上风势 也许我们就可以开始行动了
[07:06] Aye, sir. 好的 先生
[07:15] One of us should probably say something. 我们两个是不是该有个人去说两句
[07:17] About what? 说什么
[07:20] I don’t know, the moment? 不知道 说说此时此刻
[07:22] Remind the men in whose name this fight is to be fought? 提醒大家 我们打这场仗是为了谁
[07:26] You think they’ve forgotten? 你认为他们忘了吗
[07:29] No, but we are emotional beings, after all, 没有 不过我们毕竟是情感动物
[07:33] and rhetoric is the fuel that feeds the fire. 演说就像是生火需要的燃料
[07:38] For 10,000 years, a man anticipating conquest 一万多年以来 在每次征服开始之前
[07:40] – has stood before his army– – Do it. -都得有个人站在他的军队前 -去吧
[07:52] Friends, a word before it all begins. 各位 开始之前我有几句话要说
[07:56] It’s no wonder you don’t say much. 怪不得你不爱说话
[07:58] If you please. 请大家注意
[08:00] Lads, hey, listen up. 各位 听我说
[08:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:03] All of us have given some part of ourselves 我们每个人 都做出了不同程度的牺牲
[08:07] to reach this moment. 才终于到了此刻
[08:10] Today, we reclaim what is ours. 今天 我们将夺回属于我们的东西
[08:15] And we seek retribution for what was taken from us. 对从我们手里夺去的东西 我们要敌人偿还
[08:20] Today there will be vengeance for the death of Charles Vane. 今天 我们要为死去的查尔斯·韦恩报仇
[08:40] What is it? 怎么了
[08:41] The governor’s sloops aren’t moving. 总督的单桅帆船没动
[08:44] Well, what would you have them doing? 你还指望他们做什么
[08:47] Outgunned as they are, maybe nothing. 火力不如我们的情况下 或许什么都做不了
[08:53] Maybe something. 或许会有所行动
[08:56] What the hell does that mean? 那是什么意思
[08:58] The revenge is almost in range of the fort. 我们的复仇行动大致就在堡垒范围内
[09:06] No guns. 没有炮
[09:09] It’s just as Billy said. 就跟比利说的一样
[09:17] Standby the anchor! 准备下锚
[09:19] And signal the Eagle to offer her larboard batteries 给雄鹰号发信号 告诉他们用左舷炮组
[09:21] to hold those sloops at bay. 把这些单桅帆船堵在海湾里
[09:23] What the fuck is the Defiant doing? 挑战者号怎么会出现在这里
[09:27] Why is she cutting across our bow? 她怎么向我们冲过来了
[09:29] The Defiant’s altering course! 挑战者改变航向了
[09:31] Helm! Hard to starboard! 舵手 右满舵
[09:33] Hard over! 满舵
[09:34] Trim in all the sails! Brace up sharp! 所有帆索都拉起来 拉紧桅桁
[09:56] Take the larboard low! Move ahead! 打左舷 往前开
[10:06] Let the sheets fly! Let the sheets fly! 帆扬起来 帆扬起来
[10:10] Let the sheets fly! 帆扬起来
[10:30] – Let go of the line! – Watch out for the cannons! -别管队形了 -小心炮弹
[10:33] Look out! Brace yourselves! 小心 都打起精神
[10:36] Can we get free? 我们能躲过去吗
[10:43] Get to the guns! 去炮塔那边
[10:47] Get the shots! 准备弹药
[10:48] Looks like the barricade held, sir. 看来设障碍起作用了 长官
[10:51] Your orders? 您的命令是
[10:53] Open fire. 开炮
[10:54] Eastern battery, open fire. 东边炮台 开炮
[10:57] – Fire! – Fire! -开炮 -开炮
[10:59] Take cover! 找好掩护
[11:04] – Fire! – Fire! -开炮 -开炮
[11:09] Brace ahead! 撑住
[11:29] Signal the sloops to engage. 发信号让单桅帆船加入战斗
[11:31] Engage the sloops! 让单桅帆船加入战斗
[11:33] Signal to pursue! 信号已发
[11:47] I’m giving the order! 我要下命令了
[11:49] Not yet. 还不行
[11:50] If we don’t get these men off the ship, they’re dead. 如果我们不让大家下船 所有人都会死
[11:53] If we don’t find a way to harass those guns, everyone’s dead. 如果不想办法扰乱炮火进攻 我们都会死
[11:56] Harass them with what? 怎么扰乱
[11:58] The starboard guns can’t elevate enough 在这种高度下 右舷火炮
[11:59] to get anywhere near that fort. 根本无法把堡垒纳入射程
[12:08] All hands! 全员听令
[12:10] Reset the topsails and t’gallants! 重新调整上桅帆和顶帆
[12:14] Now! 动手
[12:15] Ready top sails! 调整上桅帆
[12:19] Ready those guns! 调整火炮
[12:23] T’gallants! 调整顶帆
[12:25] – Pull! Pull! – Put your backs into it! -拉啊 快拉 -使劲拉
[12:28] Pull those lines! 快拉那些绳子
[12:29] Pull! Pull! 拉 快拉
[12:48] Top sails in the corner. 上桅帆就位
[12:50] Top sails! 上桅帆
[12:54] Reload with chain shot and target their canvas. 重新装填链弹 瞄准他们的船帆开火
[12:56] Reload with chain shot! Target their canvas! 重新装填链弹 瞄准船帆开火
[12:59] Fire! 开火
[13:14] Gun crews! 炮手们
[13:16] On my mark! 听我号令
[13:22] Fire! 开火
[13:39] Abandon ship! All hands! 全员弃船
[13:46] Abandon ship! 弃船
[13:49] Get the ladders over! 把绳梯放下
[14:14] Get on the longboats. 到大艇上去
[14:15] What are you doing? 那你呢
[14:17] I’ll be the slowest one. 我最后一个走
[14:18] Get on the ladder! 快到绳梯上
[14:20] It’s all right. Go. 没事的 快走吧
[14:23] Go! 走啊
[14:32] Why aren’t we moving in closer? 为什么不靠近一点
[14:37] We cannot fire the great guns into that mess. 我们不能贸然向混乱中开火
[14:39] We’ll kill as many of our own men as theirs. 这样只会杀敌一千 自损八百
[14:40] But if we run with the one ship 但如果我们乘船逃走
[14:42] that still presents a threat to the governor, 对总督依然有威胁的话
[14:43] He may very well chase 他很有可能会出兵追击
[14:46] and give the survivors their best chance of escaping 这样就能尽可能让幸存者们
[14:48] to the fallback position on the eastern shore. 逃到位于东岸的紧急撤离地
[14:50] And if they don’t chase? 如果他们没追过来呢
[15:07] Come on! Get in the longboat! 快点 快到大艇上去
[15:09] I got you! 我来帮你
[15:20] Fall, sir! 快跳啊 先生
[15:24] We’re not gonna make it! 我们撑不住了
[16:17] Return fire! 还击
[16:23] In the wind! 快撤
[16:46] Shall we pursue the man-of-war, my lord? 要追击那艘军舰吗 大人
[16:49] It’d be the cost of rounding up those longboats. 这样就不能围剿那些大艇了
[16:51] Are you certain your men can capture her? 你确定你的队伍能拦截住它吗
[16:53] Teach is a formidable opponent, but his ship is weakened, 蒂奇是个可畏的对手 但他的战舰装备较差
[16:56] and my men can attack from three directions 我方能从三个方向展开进攻
[16:58] with greater numbers with greater discipline. 人数占优 且队伍更加精良
[17:01] Tactically, he’s greatly disadvantaged. 战术上而言 他处于绝对的劣势
[17:04] Between tactics and passion, I’ll take the latter. 战术与斗志相比 我更在意后者
[17:07] If our information’s correct and he seeks revenge 如果我们的情报正确 他想要为
[17:09] over the death of Charles Vane, 查尔斯·韦恩报仇的话
[17:10] He will fight with passion today. 他今天就会满怀斗志而战
[17:12] Revenge is a powerful motivator, undoubtedly. 复仇无疑是最能激发斗志的情绪了
[17:15] Fortunately, my men would like 幸运的是 我手下的人
[17:16] a little of it for themselves as well. 也有点小仇要报
[17:22] Do it. 去吧
[17:23] Signal to pursue! 发出追击的信号
[17:26] Inform the council I’ll return once the street is secure. 通知议会 街道一旦安全 我马上返回
[17:30] And please have someone retrieve my wife. 请找人把我夫人带过来
[17:32] Of course, my lord. 好的 大人
[18:02] Oh, fuck. 该死
[18:09] It has been quiet for some time. 已经有一段时间没有动静了
[18:13] Is that bad for us or bad for them? 对我们不利还是对他们不利
[18:15] Hard to say. 很难说
[18:18] If it were bad for us, I assume we would know by now. 如果对我们不利 我们现在应该就知道了
[18:23] For whose benefit is that? 这是给谁做的
[18:26] I’m told that once mastered, it’s actually quite soothing. 别人跟我说只要掌握了门道 刺绣能安抚情绪
[18:30] At this moment, I’m finding that hard to believe. 这种时候 我还是很难相信这真的有效
[18:35] But if I am to play the role, 但如果我想演好这个角色
[18:37] I ought to make some effort to look the part. 就要做点实事 看起来得像模像样
[18:40] It bothers me that this does not bother you. 让我困扰的是 这件事并不困扰你
[18:44] What’s that? 什么事情
[18:46] This. That. 现在 还有过去
[18:48] All of it. 发生的所有事情
[18:52] The world is changing so rapidly and we with it. 这个世界变化得太快了 我们身不由己
[18:56] I fear the day will soon come 我害怕很快有一天
[18:57] when we will no longer recognize either. 我们会再也认不出自己
[19:00] We are who we are. 我们的本性是不会变的
[19:02] Nothing so important changes so quickly. 真正重要的事物是不会轻易改变的
[19:09] Mrs. Rogers? 罗杰斯夫人
[19:10] The governor requests your presence. 总督想要见你
[19:37] Two ships grounded and only one escaped the barricade. 两艘船被击沉了 一艘逃开了障碍
[19:40] Three ships grounded. 三艘被击沉了
[19:42] Teach is still loose. 蒂奇还在逃
[19:45] All things considered, we are very lucky. 无论如何 我们已经很幸运了
[19:50] I’m sorry you weren’t there to see it. 很遗憾你没能见证这一切
[19:53] I know it cannot be comfortable to be so removed. 我知道被调离的感觉一定不好受
[19:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:58] I got to make this. 我可以做这个
[20:06] I am sure there were others that found themselves 今天肯定有别人
[20:08] more uncomfortable today than I. 比我更不好受
[20:10] Company at the ready! Company! 全体集合 全体都有
[20:13] And I told you before we ever set foot on this island 我在我们上这座岛之前就告诉过你
[20:16] I will do whatever necessary to ensure your success here. 为了你的成功我愿意做任何事
[20:19] If the street understands us better when I sit 如果我不是和你的部下们
[20:21] among your men’s wives rather than your men, 而是和你部下的夫人们坐在一起
[20:23] if the world makes more sense to them that way 能让百姓更理解我们
[20:26] and your authority grows because of it, 同时也能树立起你的威信的话
[20:27] as uncomfortable as it may be, 尽管这么做让我很难受
[20:29] then that is a compromise I am willing to make. 但这也是我所愿意做出的妥协
[20:35] Governor? 总督
[20:42] I’ll send for you as soon as I’m satisfied. 我弄完了会派人来找你
[20:43] The street is secure. 街道安全了
[20:49] Captain. 船长
[21:06] That’s the last one. 那是最后一艘
[21:10] According to the men who just landed, 根据刚登陆的人所说
[21:13] That is the last longboat. 那是最后一艘大艇
[21:17] I heard the same. 我也听说了
[21:21] I’m told they saw an injured man pulled aboard 我听说有人看见一个伤员被拖上船
[21:25] from out of the water, almost drowned. 几乎就快淹死了
[21:29] I heard the same. 我也听说了
[21:37] Here I must be careful. 我必须当心
[21:40] I have well over 200 men unaccounted for. 我有200多名部下下落不明
[21:45] Those who remain, it will be very hard 对于剩下的人来说 很难向他们解释
[21:47] to explain to them why. 为什么会这样
[21:50] With all I have to attend to, I choose to stand here 我有很多事要做 但我选择站在这里
[21:53] hanging onto the fate of just one of them. 只牵挂着他们其中一员的命运
[21:59] I know that you and he had been working closely together of late, 我知道你和他最近合作无间
[22:04] become friends even. 甚至成为了朋友
[22:09] I don’t know what I’m trying to say. 我不知道我想表达什么
[22:15] Perhaps just that… 也许
[22:17] He is my friend, too. 他也是我的朋友吧
[22:53] – They obstructed the harbor! – I know. -他们在港口设置了屏障 -我知道
[22:55] Two ships they sunk! 两艘船被击沉
[22:56] – It must have taken them days to arrange! – I know, I– -他们肯定花了几天来设障 -我知道
[22:58] – Then why the fuck didn’t you warn us?! – I did warn you! -那你怎么不警告我 -我警告了
[23:03] There were three ships, not two. 被击沉了三艘 不是两艘
[23:05] He bought them cheap out of Abaco. 他从阿巴科低价买来的船
[23:06] He scuttled them six days ago. 他六天前就弄沉了它们
[23:09] The moment I learned of it, I sent word to Mr. Featherstone. 我一知道 就向费瑟斯通先生通报了
[23:11] He was supposed to send word to you not to enter the harbor. 他本应该通知你别进入港口的
[23:16] Then Mr. Featherstone has fucked us all. 那费瑟斯通把我们都耍了
[23:18] Yes, I know that, too. 这我也知道
[23:25] Is this all that’s left? 就剩下这点人了吗
[23:29] Teach and the revenge are unaccounted for. 蒂奇和他的人去向不明
[23:33] I saw them sailing north 我看到他们向北航行
[23:35] Away from the harbor under pursuit. 在追击下驶离港口
[23:39] The rest… 剩下的
[23:42] Are presumed dead or captured. 估计不是死了就是被抓
[23:47] And Silver? 西尔弗呢
[23:50] Which is he? 他怎么样
[24:09] There’ll be debts to repay after today. 日后可以血债血偿
[24:11] And there’ll be plenty of time to do it. 我们有大把时间
[24:15] But right now, we need to get off the sand. 不过现在我们得离开海滩
[24:28] Where are you? 你在哪
[24:36] What? 什么
[24:38] We sail for Nassau soon. 我们马上要向拿骚航行
[24:42] There are many other places I could be 在这准备的时刻
[24:44] in this moment to prepare. 我有很多地方可以去
[24:47] I choose to be here. 但我选择待在这
[24:50] Where have you just chosen to go? 你选择去哪
[24:55] We received word today from Nassau 我们今天收到了拿骚那边的消息
[24:59] that Billy’s resistance movement has proclaimed its fealty 比利的抵抗行为证明了
[25:02] to a pirate king, 他对海盗王的忠诚
[25:06] a man who would one day return to nassau 一个将要从流放中
[25:08] from his exile, expel the english, 回到拿骚 赶走英国人
[25:13] and punish those who betrayed the cause. 并惩罚叛徒的男人
[25:19] You left my bed for that? 你为此离开我的床吗
[25:23] Now, the pirate king’s name… 现在 海盗王的名字
[25:27] is Long John Silver. 叫做朗·约翰·西尔弗
[25:33] Long John Silver? 朗·约翰·西尔弗
[25:36] Yeah. 是啊
[25:41] Who is Long John Silver? 朗·约翰·西尔弗是谁
[25:45] Well, that’s a very good question. 好问题
[25:49] I assume he saw value in the tall tales 我猜他是看出了
[25:52] told about me after that night in the tavern. 我那晚在酒馆的荒唐故事的价值
[25:55] Saw mystery in it, perhaps. 可能是看出了其中的神秘
[25:58] Use my name upon which to build his story. 借我的名字来编造他的故事
[26:03] And this bothers you. Why? 你却为此困扰 为什么
[26:08] We’ve come this far 我们能走到这一步
[26:09] because when Flint and I are of the same mind, 是因为只要我和弗林特同心协力
[26:11] there’s no obstacle yet encountered that we cannot surmount. 就没有无法克服的障碍
[26:16] I don’t know why that is. He doesn’t know why it is. 我不知道为什么如此 他也不知道
[26:21] But it is. 但事实就是如此
[26:24] To elevate one of us over the other, 要让我们其中一人凌驾于另一个之上
[26:26] even as a fiction, 即使是假想
[26:29] seems to me to be tempting fate in a most dangerous way. 对我来说都是在铤而走险
[26:34] And… 而且
[26:38] And it upsets you because you believe he is your friend? 而这让你难过 因为你把他当成朋友
[26:45] Yes, it upsets me. 是的 这让我难过
[26:48] And I know that Billy’s been looking for a way 而且我知道比利几个月来
[26:49] to remove Flint from our lives for months now. 一直在找机会让弗林特离开我们
[26:52] I’m sure that’s somewhere at the root of this. 我觉得这是这件事的根源
[26:55] And I don’t like having him conscripting me 我也不喜欢他不问我的意见
[26:56] into his cause without me even having a say. 就让我征召进他的队伍
[27:02] I’m sorry. 你刚刚说什么
[27:04] Because I believe he is my friend? 因为我把他当成朋友
[27:09] Are you questioning whether I’m qualified 你是在质疑我
[27:11] to have an opinion on that subject? 是否对这件事有发言权吗
[27:16] Did you not once tell me of your worry 你是否不止一次地对我谈到
[27:19] about the fate of those 对于那些弗林特船长曾称为朋友的人
[27:21] whom Captain Flint has called friends before you? 所遭受命运的忧虑
[27:24] A lot has changed since then. 那之后很多事情都不一样了
[27:26] A lot has changed since then, 很多事情都不一样了
[27:28] but what has not changed 但唯一不变的是
[27:30] is that when a man first needs you 当一个人有求于你时
[27:32] and thereafter calls you a friend. 才会称你为朋友
[27:36] A little suspicion is a healthy thing. 保持一点怀疑是有益的
[27:40] That’d make a lot more sense if I didn’t need him 要是我不是像他需要我一样需要他
[27:43] – just as badly as he needs me. – I don’t believe you do. -就好办了 -我觉得你确实没有
[27:47] Whatever he is to you, whatever you are to him… 无论他对于你 你对于他意味着什么
[27:52] I don’t believe you need him to be the man you are. 你不需要让他来帮助你成为真正的你
[27:58] I think you would be a very good king. 我相信你会成为一个出色的王
[28:04] If I were a no-good pirate, 如果我是个一文不值的海盗
[28:07] I would follow you wherever you led. 我会追随你去任何地方
[28:55] Take the courses. Brace the main and mizzen aback. 降帆 撑住主桅和后桅
[28:58] Haul in the guns. Close all the gun ports. 收炮 关闭炮窗
[29:01] You’re letting up? 你要收手了
[29:02] With the damage done to the rig, 以帆装目前蒙受的损失看
[29:03] I can’t maneuver our broadside 我已无法组织起舷侧
[29:05] around fast enough to be of any effect. 快速有效的射击
[29:07] The sloops are too nimble. 那些单桅帆船太敏捷了
[29:08] But hauling in the guns? They’ll board us easily. 但你收了炮 他们就能轻易地登上我们的船了
[29:12] I was always told that you were the one without fear. 我以前总听说你是无所畏惧的人
[29:14] Was I misinformed? 都是瞎编的吗
[29:16] It ain’t fear to want to do a hard thing smart. 机智应对危局并非出于害怕
[29:28] He wants this fight. 他想要这场战斗
[29:31] Let him have it. 那就让他如愿吧
[29:35] Prepare to be boarded! 准备对付登船敌人
[29:36] Prepare to be boarded! 准备对付登船敌人
[31:01] My lord, 大人
[31:03] the squad is returning from the outer beaches. 小队正从外海岸回航
[31:06] All told, the captives number 75. 俘虏75人
[31:11] Well, there are more out there. There must be. 那边还有更多
[31:13] With our numbers, our ability to search 以我们的人数看
[31:15] outside Nassau town is limited. 我们在拿骚之外搜寻的能力有限
[31:17] Without any sense of where to look… 都不知道从哪里开始找
[31:19] And what about informants? 那线人呢
[31:21] Informants? 线人
[31:24] Well, there must be someone in town who knows 城里肯定有人知道
[31:25] where the pirates would go to hide. 海盗们会藏身何处
[31:28] I understand they might be hesitant to come forward. 我知道他们可能不情愿挺身而出
[31:30] Yesterday with the outcome in doubt, but today? 昨天还担心后果 但今天呢
[31:34] Are you telling me that literally no one 你是说根本没人
[31:35] has offered assistance? 愿意帮我们吗
[31:42] Oh, of course they haven’t. 他们当然不会了
[31:44] Why would they when it is so much easier 因为什么都不做要容易得多
[31:46] to do nothing at all? 何必铤而走险呢
[31:48] Somewhere on the other side of the world, 在世界另一边
[31:50] Spain and England are fighting yet another war 西班牙和英国
[31:52] over what king will sit upon what throne. 在为哪个国王将赢得王位而打仗
[31:54] Meanwhile we fight an enemy here 与此同时 我们在这里与敌人作战
[31:56] determined to see all of civilization collapse. 因为他们要使所有的文明分崩离析
[31:58] The only thing standing between them and their goal 他们达成目标的唯一阻碍
[32:01] is you and I, and no one else seems willing 就是你我 而其他任何人
[32:03] to lift a finger to help. 都不愿出手相助
[32:06] I hope at some point someone will explain to me 我希望有天有人告诉我
[32:08] what sort of sense any of that makes. 这些事到底有何意义
[32:12] Don’t look at me! Keep moving. 别看我 继续走
[32:13] You heard, move. 听到了吗 走
[32:17] How many others? 还有多少人
[32:21] On your knees! 跪下
[32:22] Captured nine more just east of the fence line. 警戒线东边又抓了九个人
[32:24] We think this one’s Flint’s ship’s master. 我们觉得这个人是弗林特船上的精英
[32:35] You are part of Flint’s inner circle? 你是弗林特核心集团里的一员吧
[32:38] If you have information 要是你能告知一些
[32:40] about captain Flint’s contingency plans, 弗林特船长应急计划的消息
[32:42] it may argue in favor of leniency. 宽大处理就好商量
[32:46] Go fuck yourself. 去你的
[32:50] Pull him up. 把他拉起来
[32:55] You don’t remember me, do you? 你不记得我了 是吧
[33:01] I was there that day in the forest 你们在丛林里俘虏我的人那天
[33:05] when your trap was sprung. 我刚好在场
[33:08] I saw what your people did to my men. 我看到了你的人是怎么对待我的手下的
[33:12] I was told that after the fact, 我听说自那之后
[33:16] the children of the camp were encouraged 你们还鼓励营地里的小孩
[33:19] to remove the ears from men I called friends. 把我兄弟们的耳朵给割下来
[33:24] Trophies to mark the victory. 割得多的人就是胜者
[33:29] We that remain do so in violation 我们这些存活下来的人这样做是在
[33:32] of our orders to return home, 违反回乡的命令
[33:35] a breach of our duty to His Majesty’s army. 违背英国皇家海军的责任
[33:41] Someday, if we see England again, 有朝一日我们得以回到英国
[33:46] I imagine we’ll have to answer for it. 我想我们都得为此受罚
[33:49] Hold him. 抓稳他
[33:54] But some things are more important than duty. 但有些事情比责任更重要
[34:02] No, n-no! 不 不
[34:14] I doubt they’ll turn on their own kind. 我想他们不会自相残杀
[34:18] This isn’t that sort of a war anymore. 不再是这种战役了
[34:26] I want the trials started as soon as possible. 我希望审判尽快开始
[34:29] I want this behind us. 我们能够亲眼目睹
[34:31] Of course. 当然
[34:42] After you defeated his forces, 你击败他的兵力了之后
[34:44] the naval commander notified the governor, 海上指挥官告知总督
[34:46] he was quitting Nassau, took his fleet right to London. 他要放弃拿骚 带领舰队前往伦敦
[34:50] One subordinate, captain Berringer. 一个下属 贝林格船长
[34:53] He led a mutiny of a few hundred men, 他带领了几百人发动兵变
[34:55] determined to stay and avenge their defeat, 决心为他们的失利复仇
[34:59] swore a loyalty oath to Rogers personally 私自向罗杰斯宣誓效忠
[35:02] and then began a purge in town of 然后在镇上清洗
[35:05] anyone even suspected of having a connection to our cause. 任何有可能跟我们有瓜葛的人
[35:08] What kind of purge? 什么样的清洗
[35:09] Well, hangings, torture. 绞刑 折磨
[35:12] Eventually the street was more afraid of him than of us. 最后街上的人怕他甚于怕我们
[35:15] And the black spots had ceased having any effect. 黑点信也起不到作用了
[35:17] So we challenged him directly, 所以我们发起直接挑战
[35:19] tried to force our way into town. 试图强行闯进镇上
[35:20] But his men are fanatical, 但他的人都太凶猛了
[35:23] and the fighting was most bloody. 战争太血腥
[35:25] At its worst, Berringer tried to reach out 最糟糕的是 贝林格试图
[35:28] from town into our camp, 从镇上直接攻入我们的营地
[35:30] turned two of our men against us, 企图唆使我们中的两人和我们作对
[35:33] help finish us off for good. 想要彻底结果我们
[35:35] Fortunately we were able to discover the plot in time. 还好我们及时发现了他们的阴谋
[35:52] The lines are settled now. 警戒线都布好了
[35:54] He controls the town but little else. 他只是控制镇上了而已
[35:57] My people have free reign 我的人可以自由支配
[35:58] over most of the rest of the island. 岛上的大部分地盘
[36:00] Your people? 你的人
[36:07] The scouts are returning. 侦查员回来了
[36:10] I’ll meet you inside. 里头见
[37:19] Is it over? 结束了吗
[37:24] Is what over? 什么结束了吗
[37:28] You looked into my mother’s eyes 你曾直视我母亲的双眼说过
[37:30] and you said a great war lay ahead of us. 一场大战蓄势待发
[37:34] One in which pirates and slaves would stand together 海盗和奴隶联合起来
[37:37] and strike a blow that might shake the very foundation 给英国帝国的根基
[37:40] of the British empire. 打出有力一击的恶战
[37:43] Now our ships are gone, our army is fractured, 现如今我们的船只没了 军队受损
[37:48] battered, and beaten. 受到严重打击
[37:52] And the only man among you I trusted is dead. 而你们当中我唯一信任的人死了
[37:59] I’m asking you… if this war died with him. 我问你这场战争是否随他而去了
[38:12] Come down! Open this door! Get over here! 下来 开门 到这来
[38:40] It is the opinion of this court 法庭认为
[38:43] that the evidence brought to bear 控告被告人的
[38:45] against this particular defendant 证词
[38:47] is both abundant and incontrovertible. 充分有力无可争议
[38:52] Having afforded him ample opportunity 给了他足够的机会
[38:55] to speak in his own defense… 为自己辩护
[38:58] 121 prisoners we took today. 我们今天抓的121个犯人
[39:02] Had our enemies 121 prisoners of ours, 换作是敌方俘虏了121名我们的人
[39:05] I imagine their deaths would be swift and cruel. 肯定会迅速而残忍地杀死他们
[39:09] For us, it means 121 prisoners to be housed and guarded, 对我们而言 则意味着要囚禁121名俘虏
[39:14] 121 mouths to feed, 要喂饱121张嘴
[39:17] 121 trials to process. 要进行121场审判
[39:21] Never let it be said that civilization 不要让人以为 拿骚的文明
[39:23] came to anyone easily here. 是轻易建立起来的
[39:28] And these trials, 这些审判
[39:30] they will all be taking place here? 都会在这里进行吗
[39:37] It would please me if you would accommodate it, yes. 是的 如果你能安排住处膳食 我会很高兴
[39:44] Judge Adams and his… Court, 亚当斯法官和他的…审判人员
[39:48] We have all seen in recent weeks since their arrival 他们来到拿骚这几周以来
[39:50] that their appetites are significant. 我们都见识过他们的好胃口
[39:53] Shall I expect to be reimbursed for the costs of this? 安顿他们所需的费用会补偿给我吗
[40:00] You stood in my office 你在我办公室里曾说过
[40:02] and said you wished us to be friends. 希望我们能成为朋友
[40:05] As my friend, I would think you would be eager to do your part 作为我的朋友 你应该很乐意尽一份力
[40:08] to see our common enterprise survive its current crisis. 助我们的共同事业度过当前的危机
[40:12] I beg your pardon, my lord, 您说什么 大人
[40:14] but have I not proved to you my friendship? 您难道还不相信我们之间的友谊吗
[40:17] At great personal risk to myself and my interests, 我的人身安全和利益都面临着巨大风险
[40:21] I made enemies of the pirates in order to ensure your success. 为了确保您能取得成功 我不惜跟海盗树敌
[40:23] Made enemies of them? 跟海盗树敌
[40:26] They’ve been my enemies for some time now. 他们与我为敌已经有一段时间了
[40:28] Are you saying that they haven’t been yours? 你意思是他们本来不是你的敌人吗
[40:30] – May I suggest– – I thank you for your aid today. -我能建议… -我感谢你今天帮了我
[40:34] It is, I believe, to be expected, 你会继续帮我的吧
[40:36] today, tomorrow, every day till the war is won. 无论今天 明天 或是战争胜利前的每一天
[40:40] That is the burden that we all ought to share. 这是我们该共同分担的责任
[40:42] I serve you best, my lord, when I am seen by the street 大人 想让我更好地为您服务
[40:45] as having some independence from you, 得让人民认为我有一定独立性
[40:48] as your silent partner, I am able– 是个不出面的搭档 这样我才能…
[40:50] There are no silent partners anymore. 不能再有隐名搭档了
[40:51] I will have no more of them. 我不再允许这样
[40:53] This is now an island of true friends 现在这个岛上的人 要么是我真正的朋友
[40:55] and mortal enemies and nothing in between. 要么是我的死敌 没有中间选择
[40:57] Now, in this moment, I still believe 此时此刻 我依然相信
[40:59] you are among the former. 你属于前者
[41:01] Should I have any reason to believe otherwise? 有任何理由让我改变想法吗
[41:05] Of course not, my lord. 当然没有 大人
[41:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:22] Give us the room. 让我们单独聊聊
[41:31] I don’t have exact numbers, but it sounds 我还不知道准确数字
[41:33] as though there’s already been a significant number 但似乎在海港那边
[41:35] of prisoners captured from the harbor. 已经有很多人被俘虏了
[41:37] I assume they’ll push to start the hangings right away, 他们应该会设法尽快实施绞刑
[41:39] which doesn’t leave us much time. 我们时间不多了
[41:41] Now, even with your men here, we don’t have sufficient numbers 即使加上你的手下 我们也没有足够的人
[41:44] to move on Nassau directly and be assured victory. 能确保直接攻下拿骚
[41:48] But if we could dramatically increase those numbers… 但如果我们能大幅增加人手的话…
[41:52] Increase them how? 如何增加
[41:54] The Underhill plantation. 昂德希尔的种植园
[41:57] It’s the largest and richest of the interior estates, 那是内陆最大最富有的种植园
[41:59] And it’s home to well over 200 slaves. 里面住着两百多个奴隶
[42:04] It’s well-defended. 那里防守很严密
[42:06] Until now, I haven’t had the manpower to take it. 之前我没有足够人手攻下那里
[42:09] But now, with the men we have here, 但以我们现有的人力
[42:10] I think it’s possible, and if we could convince 我认为有可能成功 如果我们
[42:13] even half of those slaves to join our fight, 能说服至少一半的奴隶加入战斗
[42:17] we might then actually be in a position to take back– 我们就有机会夺回…
[42:19] Too long. 耗时太长了
[42:21] What you’re suggesting, we don’t have time for that. 我们没有足够时间去完成你提议的事
[42:25] Well, it’ll take a few days– 是要花几天 但是…
[42:26] The governor may be on his heels, 总督也许会去花时间应对
[42:27] but he won’t stay that way for long. 但这情况不会维持很久
[42:29] It will be days, hours maybe, before he finds a way 不出几天 甚至几小时内
[42:32] to set his feet beneath him and retrench. 他就能控制局面并削弱我们的兵力
[42:36] We need to strike quickly, directly at Nassau 我们必须尽快出击 直接攻打拿骚
[42:40] – with as many forces as we can muster and today. – Hang on– -今天就要集结尽可能多的兵力 -等一下
[42:43] We are two battered fighters at the end of a long fight. 我们双方都精疲力尽 这场持久战即将结束
[42:47] The next blow struck may be a decisive one, 下一次出击也许就能决定胜负
[42:49] and we have to be the one that strikes. 我们必须主动进攻
[42:51] Stop. 别说了
[42:58] I prepared these men to follow Long John Silver upon his return. 我集结人手 是为了追随朗·约翰·西尔弗
[43:04] Now, if you assume that in his absence, 如果你觉得他现在不在
[43:06] that role now reverts to you… 你就能取代他的角色
[43:09] then you assume wrong. 那就错了
[43:11] See, my men know your name, 我的人虽知道你的名字
[43:13] but you weren’t the one who recruited them into this. 但他们不是由你征募而来
[43:16] You weren’t the one who led them in those midnight raids 带领他们半夜突击西部种植园的人
[43:18] in the western plantations. 也不是你
[43:21] You weren’t the one who has lived with them 你不是那个和他们一起生活
[43:23] and drank with them and bled with them. 一起喝酒 一起流血奋战的人
[43:30] So in the absence of Long John Silver, 所以在朗·约翰·西尔弗不在的日子里
[43:32] the men will look to me, not you. 大伙将听从我的 而不是你
[43:35] For answers to what happens next, 对于接下来要怎么办
[43:37] and I will be the one to give them those answers, 该是我告诉他们
[43:40] not you. 而不是你
[43:43] I have become so easily set aside, have I? 我已变得这么容易被回绝了 是吗
[43:49] Do you have value to me? Yes. 你对我有用吗 有
[43:52] Would your skill in a fight aid us in our efforts? 你的经验能在战斗中帮到我们吗
[43:55] Of course. 当然
[43:59] But do we need you here? 但是我们需要你吗
[44:02] No. We do not. 不 我们不需要
[44:06] You’re forgetting one thing. 你忘了一件事
[44:09] Somewhere on an island a few days’ journey from here 离这儿几日路程的岛上某个隐秘的地方
[44:12] is a chest filled with treasure buried in a secret place. 埋着装满金银珠宝的箱子
[44:16] And of the three men who know of that place, 知晓那个地方的三个人中
[44:18] I may be the last one alive after today. 今天过后 我可能是活着的最后一个人了
[44:27] Are you threatening to withhold the location of the chest 这里的每个人都指望着
[44:31] that every man here is counting upon 我们夺回拿骚之后共享拿骚的财产
[44:34] to provide for Nassau’s treasury once we secure it 你还拿宝藏的位置来威胁我
[44:38] solely so you can maintain your own status here? 仅仅为了保住你在这儿的地位
[44:42] There is an unthinkable victory within our reach, 难以想象的胜利就在眼前
[44:46] and I will see this through 我会不择手段
[44:47] by whatever means I have at my disposal. 以达成这一目标
[44:52] This seems like the act of a small man to you. 也许对你来说像个小人的行径
[44:56] Were he here, I’m sure, 如果西尔弗先生在这里 我肯定
[44:57] Mr. Silver would make this all sound more agreeable to you. 他会说得更合你意
[45:02] But without him, think what you like. 但是没有他 你爱怎么想怎么想
[45:06] My word will govern. 这儿将是我说了算
[45:12] I know, too. 我也知道
[45:18] Three men know the resting place of the chest 三个男人[人]知道宝箱的藏宝地
[45:21] And one woman. 还有一个女人
[45:24] He told it to me before we left home. 在我们离家之前他告诉我的
[45:28] It would be preferable if there were one voice 明天只有一个人来施令
[45:30] to govern here tomorrow, 会更好
[45:32] but I don’t think it’s going to be quite so simple. 但我的要求没这么简单
[45:36] There will be no pirate king here. 这里将没有海盗王
[45:40] Of that much, I am certain. 就这个要求
[48:50] Are you through? 你好了吗
[48:52] Yes. 好了
[48:54] Then go. 那走吧
[49:10] When was the last time you fought in a vanguard? 你上次跟先锋肉搏是什么时候了
[49:20] He ain’t never gonna see you in that way, Teach. 他永远都见不到那样的你了 蒂奇
[49:24] I know why you want him to, but it ain’t never gonna happen. 我知道为什么你想他看到 但那是不可能的
[49:28] You think that little of me that I care so much 你觉得如此渺小的我会这么在乎
[49:30] how I’m seen in his eyes, 他眼中的我是怎样
[49:32] I’d be willing to lose my life over it? 以至于我愿意为此丢了性命吗
[49:35] Then why did you do it? 那你为什么要这么做
[49:40] When I was in that carriage with the governor, 当我和总督坐在马车上
[49:43] when your horses first appeared, 你们的马刚刚出现时
[49:45] I had a chance to end it all. 我有机会结束一切
[49:48] Had my hands round his neck. 我的手已经放在他脖子上了
[49:52] Had I done more in that moment, 要是我在那一刻更进一步
[49:54] had I been more in that moment… 要是我在那一刻更进一步…
[49:59] Charles would still be here. 查尔斯会还在这里
[50:06] The idea that he might be looking down on me 此刻他可能正鄙视着我
[50:08] in this moment and find me not doing 发现我没有尽全力
[50:10] everything in my power to see his death answered for, 为他的死复仇
[50:14] that is something I’m willing to put my life at risk over, 那才是我甘愿冒性命之危的原因
[50:17] How I’m seen in his eyes. 他眼中的我是怎样
[50:21] Charles Vane stood by us when no one else would. 没人支持我们时 查尔斯·韦恩力挺我们
[50:25] Charles Vane risked his life for us. 查尔斯·韦恩为了我们付出了他的生命
[50:28] Charles Vane– 查尔斯·韦恩
[50:29] Fuck Charles Vane. 去他的查尔斯·韦恩
[50:37] I know how you felt about him. 我知道你对他的感觉
[50:40] I felt the same way, and you know it. 我和你一样 你知道的
[50:44] But he’s dead. 但他已经死了
[50:48] And I can’t see what fucking sense it makes 我不懂继续努力让他开心
[50:50] to keep trying to make him happy. 是什么破道理
[50:51] And all it’s actually gonna lead to is you joining him. 那样的话也只有你去地下陪他才能达成了
[50:58] If it had been me strung up in that square, 如果是我被绞死在那个广场
[51:01] you’d feel the same way? 你会感觉一样吗
[51:05] I came here ’cause we all agreed 我来到这里是因为我们都同意
[51:06] we had a chance to take Nassau back, 我们有机会夺回拿骚
[51:09] have a place of our own. 拥有我们自己的地盘
[51:12] I ain’t here to prove anything! 我不是来这里证明什么的
[51:15] I ain’t here to figure out who I am. 我也不是来发现自我
[51:18] And I sure as shit ain’t here to pretend a dead man 我更不是来这里假装如果这么做的话
[51:20] might think better of me for it. 一个死人可能对我看法好转
[51:23] We are all here towards the end of retaking the island. 我们都是来这里夺回这个岛
[51:27] In terms of motive, 至于各自的动机
[51:30] maybe we’ll all just have to accept 或许我们不得不得接受
[51:32] that we’re driven by different things. 我们都被不同的愿望驱使着
[51:35] Yeah? 然后呢
[51:36] And what happens when those motives start demanding their own ends? 如果他们的动机都是为了一己之私呢
[51:40] And this thing we’re all a part of 那我们参与的这件事
[51:41] starts splitting right down the middle? 就要半途而废了吗
[51:43] That isn’t going to happen. 不会这样的
[51:46] It already is. 已经是这样了
[51:51] What did he do? 他做了什么
[51:56] Set a course for Nassau… 他制定了回拿骚的航线
[52:02] To send a message when we return… 当我们回归时传递一条信息
[52:08] That this can all end… 如果总督把他想要的一样东西还给他
[52:14] If the governor turns over the one thing he wants. 这样一切都能结束了
[52:32] When I made the choice to see Charles’ sentence carried out, 当我决定去看查尔斯被行刑的时候
[52:34] I did not know what the consequences would be. 我不知道会有什么后果
[52:38] I knew it was the only way to protect our future here, 我知道这是唯一保障我们在这里的未来的路
[52:41] To protect you, so I did it. 为了保护你 我做了
[52:46] And when the backlash followed, 当冲突接踵而来
[52:48] the resentment over my relationship with you, 我和你的关系制造出来的愤恨
[52:50] which I knew could only be soothed by my pretending 只有在我假装 我和这件事完全没有关系
[52:52] to have no influence at all, I did that, too. 才能平息时 我还是做了
[52:56] I did all of it, contorted myself into the role, 我做了那一切 迫使自己进入角色
[52:59] mutilated myself so that it would fit because I believed 我不顾一切让自己适应角色是因为我相信
[53:02] as long as you believed I was your partner, 只要你相信我 视我为你的搭档
[53:04] it didn’t matter what anyone else believed. 那么其他人是否信任我我都不在乎
[53:05] I’ve never believed you to be anything less than that. 我至始至终都很信任你
[53:07] Good, then can you tell me 那好 那么你能告诉我
[53:09] what the fuck just happened back there? 刚刚那到底是什么情况吗
[53:12] I am asking her to bear no more sacrifice 我是在让她不再承担
[53:15] than you or I or a dozen others. 像我或你或者其他人那样的重担
[53:17] You’re not asking her to bear anything. 你不是在叫她承担任何事
[53:19] You have saddled her with the cost of those trials. 你是把所有审判的支出都放在了她身上
[53:22] You might as well have stolen the money to pay for it, 你还不如去偷些钱来负责那些费用
[53:24] but that is not what I am talking about and you know it. 但这不是我要说的重点 你知道的
[53:28] To be my partner in this, there are things 作为我的搭档 有些事
[53:30] that you are better off letting me worry about. 最好不要让我来操心
[53:32] That is not what you said. No more silent partners. 你不是这样说的 你说不再有隐名搭档了
[53:35] We all bear the burden of this together. 我们要共同承担这份重担
[53:37] What is it you are not telling me? 你还有什么没告诉我的
[53:42] I don’t want to be protected. I don’t want it. 我不想被保护 我不想
[53:45] I need to know why you’re behaving as if victory is so far away 我需要知道为什么你表现的好像胜利遥不可及
[53:47] when to me, it seems that it is so close at hand. 而对我来说 胜利是近在咫尺
[54:07] When I informed Sarah of my intent to formally end our marriage, 当我告诉莎拉我想正式和你结婚的时候
[54:13] I did not know what the consequences would be. 我不知道会有什么后果
[54:17] I didn’t imagine they would be significant. 我没想到他们反应会那么大
[54:18] We’d barely spoken in years. 我们好几年没说过话了
[54:23] Her reaction… 她的反应
[54:27] was more significant than I’d anticipated. 比我预期的更加强烈
[54:32] What did she do? 她做了什么
[54:38] Her family intervened with a few of my larger creditors 她的家人找到了我的一些大债主
[54:43] And persuaded them to accelerate my timetables for repayment. 并说服他们缩短了我的还债期
[54:48] And if those creditors call the loans, 如果这些大债主向我要债
[54:50] It will force the others to follow suit. 这会让其他小债主也效仿
[54:55] I would default. 我还不起
[54:58] The courts would issue the warrant, 法庭就会发布通缉令
[54:59] And I would be a fugitive from the law. 那么我就成了逃难者
[55:05] England is at war. 英国正值战时
[55:06] There is no money from them to support our efforts here. 他们没有钱来支援我们
[55:08] So I have had to assume substantial private debts 所以我不得不承担大量的私人债务
[55:11] to do so… 来这么做
[55:14] Debts which grow by the day. 债务一天天增涨
[55:17] And as it would seem, the only thing more costly 这样看起来 唯一比我们失败
[55:19] than our defeats are our victories. 代价更大的就是我们的胜利
[55:24] Debts which will require the swift return 而债主会要求我们
[55:25] of commerce here if they are ever to be repaid, 在获得商业回报后迅速偿还
[55:27] Commerce whose return at the moment seems so very far away. 而此时想要贸易带来收入似乎遥不可及
[55:35] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么之前不告诉我
[55:41] You are not a compromise to me. 你并不会让我妥协
[55:48] I do not regret what I did, no matter the consequences. 我不后悔我做过的事 无论结果如何
[55:53] And I didn’t want you to have any reason to think that I did. 我也不希望你有任何理由认为我后悔了
[56:15] Her family has the ability to do that, 她的家人有这么大能力吗
[56:17] to manipulate your creditors so easily? 可以如此轻易说服你的债主们
[56:21] Creditors respond to money. 债主们只看钱说话
[56:24] And they respond to influence. 他们只看影响
[56:27] Her family has both. 而她家两者兼备
[56:32] I understand. 我明白
[56:36] But… 但
[56:40] So does mine. 我家也如是此
[58:43] Long John Silver. 郎·约翰·西弗尔
[58:47] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
黑帆

Post navigation

Previous Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑帆(Black Sails)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme